Speaker 1: And that kind of frustrates me, especially when I go to encyclopedias and just read like this is what Ball is, and then I hear people saying something different and I show them the encyclopedia and they tell me, well, that's just what they want you to think. Trust me. You know conspiracy guy thirty seven with two followers on YouTube. He knows all about Ball, and the encyclopedia doesn't. Neither do all those old occult books you've read. So I guess I wasted my money reading those. I have the leather bound, very rare edition of the Infernal Dictionary. I guess that was a waste of money too, because I didn't realize that all that's fake. I guess the Jews made all that up too, anyway. Tstradio dot Info the website, thank you for joining us tonight. We have writerer Lee with us. I'll bring writer right now onto the show. Writer. Thank you for joining me on the Secret Teachings tonight. I know everybody listening to this show right now and people that will listen to this show later, they know how I feel about Ball. I've read the encyclopedic entries, I've went through the occult text. I've gone through the Infernal Dictionary, I've explained the nuances of Ball. People know how I feel about it. I even did a show in it earlier this week called a cult of Desolation filth. What about you? What about you? Writer? Because I know that recently you've sort of stumbled onto a little bit of what Ball is and Ball's representation in the media and entertainment world and industry. So welcome to the show. What do you have to share with us tonight?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on, Ryan really appreciate it. Just the reminder for people. My new documentary Psychic Agent The Gay Program will be released soon on Amazon Prime. I got a DVD right here of it. I will be released on streaming very soon, and I'll be ordering more DVD copies for people if they would like to purchase the DVD from me. But yes this, Oh, and I also out the trailer. The trailer is now live on my YouTube channel and on all of my social media's as well. I just wanted to put that out there for everybody. But where this really started for me, Brian was I've been doing a lot of short videos, you know, reels on social media and YouTube shorts that I personally want to talk about. It's just kind of easier to do them like that instead of going on an entire show for just one singular subject and finding a guest to talk to. I just like to do a little quick clips, right. It's actually more fun that way and honestly gets more reaction and more views out of people on social media than a long form video. But I've been really interested in disaster movies and end of the world movies recently. I don't know if anyone else let me know in the chat if you've been interested more recently in disaster movies and into the world movies. I mean, I've always kind of liked them, but this past month I've really been into them. Okay, I went back and rewatched a bunch Day after Tomorrow, Greenland, Greenland two, and also zombie movies.
Speaker 1: I love what I didn't like. Greenland two, Greenland one was actually pretty decent, considering most of those movies are not, I thought, so anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's just kind of been a thing, maybe something in the zeitgeist or something, but I've you know, i'd be really interested to know if anybody else has kind of gotten that urge, that itch, and it might have something to do with the times we're currently in, and it could be some kind of omen I don't know, But I just wanted to do a short video on disaster movies. I wanted to talk about disaster movies. So I started going back through some of the old ones and I had remembered a more recent disaster movie, Leave the World Behind. That Barack Obama produced that movie on Netflix, which was really cryptic and symbolic. Me and you actually did a show together on it when it came out, if people remember. But I started looking at the poster to try and find some things to decode, and I actually have the poster down here in the section here that you can bring up. And I started looking at the poster for Leave the World Behind, and it had this ancient god in it right there. Ball Ball is front and center of this poster or Leave the World Behind the ancient god Ball.
Speaker 1: It could be a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of thought, you know, let's just a.
Speaker 1: Sort of or a sort of let's say, a cult paradolia.
Speaker 2: I think that it's a warning because the entire movie, Oh, we're going to get into that, Okay, so I started looking into Ball, right, I watched a few videos of people talking about Ball. You know, they called him this demonic pagan god that people worship, you know, eater of children, the sacrifice and of children, which I didn't really doubt that part, because it turns out a lot of sacrifices happened in the name of Ball by humans. But just as pretty much everything that's commonly accepted by groups of people all at the same time, they're normally wrong, right. They all got the history of this deity wrong as well, And I didn't really know how, because it's pretty easy, Ryan, It's pretty easy to find out, so you either just don't want to believe it or you don't really care to know it, right, And I had recently remembered that I ran burned a statue of Ball. Do you remember that.
Speaker 1: They burned several of them in As a matter of fact, I believe Mexico did as well, and there were a handful of other countries who did the same recently.
Speaker 2: And it had the Star of David or the Seal of Solomon or whatever you want to call it. Then the Jewish marking the Jewish star, and that didn't make any sense to me when it happened, because I thought to myself, Israel, they don't worship Ball. Their god is Yahweh. Right, why didn't they put up a statue of Yahweh and burn that if you really wanted to stick it to them, Right, I should have been Yahweh, not Ball. So I went down this major ball rabbit hole, right, and I found out that Ball was deeply rooted in Canaanite belief systems, the Canaanites being the Goyam essentially of ancient times non Israelite people, which is very interesting because the Israelites actually developed out of the Canaanites, and the Canaanites believed in this deity called Ball, you know, often referred to as he who rides on clouds. Ball was believed to command lightning, wind, rain, fertility. Ball is a weather deity, and Ball just also means lord, so he is the lord of the storms, same as the ancient Sumerian god in Loll, the god of air, wind and storms, which in Low was also demonized because in the Adrahasis he's credited with destroying the earth with the giant flood. Right, and me bringing that up is just to let people know that there's several examples of different weather gods throughout history.
Speaker 1: And virtual every culture has one, from Taloc to Suzano over here in Japan, I mean variations. Some are specifically Talock is the god of rain, Susano is the god of storms. But they all share a very similar relationship across culturally, because everybody sees the weather and it must be driven by something supernatural, something etheric, even something energetic beyond the veil. And so that's where the storm gods come from exactly.
Speaker 2: And they're all considered evil and destructive, right, all.
Speaker 1: Which storms are, but they're also necessary for life, right.
Speaker 2: And another weather god is from ancient Egyptian culture, and that's the god set right. Sut has long been associated with storms, chaos, violence, and destruction because Sut tears out Horus's eye as how we get the eye of horrors that everyone knows today. You know that's on the back of the dollar bill, the pyramid with the eye the ALLC and I, which is actually a symbol of healing, protection and wholeness. Right, everything's literally been inverted and people don't understand it, so therefore it's evil.
Speaker 1: But there's different there's different versions of that story. In some cases and some stories, Horus takes his own eye out. But the eye has a very similar meaning nonetheless, the eye of providence, the eye watching over you, the third eye that watches over the body from the position of the temple, the temple and the sky, the temple and the head, et cetera. But it has a very similar meaning one way or either. I think it was it was Graham Hancock that pointed out to me that the I think it was in the Maldive Islands. They still use the allc and eye or the eye of Horror specifically on their fishing boats as a symbol of protection.
Speaker 2: Well then you got, you know, sermon or sour on from Lord of the.
Speaker 1: Rings, all evil, powerful eye.
Speaker 2: Oh evil, powerful eye.
Speaker 1: He lost his contact, all right, nobody moved. Nobody moved. I know it's got to be run here somewhere.
Speaker 2: I might have seen that. I've seen a lot of Family Guy episodes used to be my favorite show, but I don't remember the specific one.
Speaker 1: He lost his contact lends anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when you look at like the Seal of Solomon, that is actually the you know, the Saturn's cube. It fits the Saturn's cube inside of the seal of Solomon, right, and then you have Lord of the Rings rings. Sodurn has a ring around it, right. So that's just kind of like a side note. But the reason that I bring up all these other weather and storm gods is, you know, as examples, because if there was a weather and storm god that popped up and you know, he was a a good storm god, right, that would be pretty suspicious, right when throughout history, whether and storm gods have always been associated with evil, death and destruction. Right. So when we get back to Ball, now, this is kind of where it gets a little bit twisty because ancient Israel, which again developed out of the ancient Canaanites, Israel also had their weather deity, and this deity was named Yahweh, right, and Yahweh had the exact same attributes as Ball, the storm and weather deity. Whenever they created this into the Yahweh, it was the actual name of it was Ball.
Speaker 1: Believe that this is probably a tricky like an etymological origin discussion. I believe that Ball was embraced probably more ideologically and symbolically, and Ball was transformed into or merged with Yahweh because they had similar characteristics. I mean, this is where if you read the Bible, God consistently, or the Lord or whatever you want to call it, or him or her or whatever, consistently condemns the Jewish people for worshiping a false god because they turned away from Jave and they're worshiping Ball. But Ball also became As I said to you before when we were talking, one man's demon is another man's God, and one man's God is another man's demon. So it's not unique to the Jews. It's the same with Christians, or probably more famous for it than the Jews are. Anything that's not quote Jesus is evil and demonic, including alien life. Right, everything's demonic, everything's evil. So it's a merger. It's a merger. It's also something that comes from the outside and is demonic. It's something that's embraced as a symbol of rebellion. There's a lot of questions I think about what the Jews actually worshiped or who they saw the Lord to be, because a lot of the we might say the rejection of Ball or the rejection of these cults today is a good thing, but the Lord is very upset at the Jews for rejecting Him and worshiping these characters or worshiping this one character or Molik in another case in the Bible, which is the real Yahwah, the real God, etc. I think the Jews have traditionally and historically rejected God because they believe that they are superior and can create a better world than God, and that's why they rejected Jesus, among other things. So it's a very complicated history. Just for the record, that's something that maybe we could talk about on another show, going to the actual specifically explicit history of it. But for the time being, that's as much of a response as I think I can muster up at the moment. For you.
Speaker 2: Well, ball was ball has been in ancient texts before Yahweh was ever in ancient Texas, I believe around two hundred years before. But then all was mentioned before Yahweh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he comes from the it comes from the Canaanites. The term itself lorder owner right exactly.
Speaker 2: So both were storm and weather, God's God's writer of the clouds. Both the Israelites and the Canaanites made sacrifices to their God, and they had the exact same belue structures behind them. They had just different names. Right. Israelites called their god Yahweh, Canaanites called their god Ball, Right.
Speaker 1: I believe to your point, I believe that it went. There's obviously very famous story in the Bible when the Jews went into the land of Canaan and they committed horrible atrocities. But I was told in school it was okay because they were Jews and the Canaanites were evil. But when the Jews went in and basically murdered tens of thousands or more people, it's a very populated part of the world at the time, they adopted the name Ball to represent all other alien gods. So any really anything storm got or otherwise could have been designated Ball because everything that was considered contrary to what they believe was considered evil. Again, it's not unlike any other religious group. But that's where the origin of that comes from, I believe.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that was during the period of I believe from around the eighth well the eighth or the ninth BCE, when the Canaan I believe systems were you know, heavily promoted by royalty like King AaB and Queen Jezebel. That's when this huge disagreement happened between the Israelites and the Canaanites. And that's whenever Yahweh and Ball became in direct conflict with one another. Right, now, went through the examples of all the other and you did two of the other storm and weather deities is always considered to be evil and destructive, right, but not Yahweh. Not Yahweh Ryan. Yahweh only kills and destroys our enemies. Unlike the other any other storm god throughout history. Yahweh is different. And uh, you know, over time, Yahweh became this singular god of Israel the Bible, he.
Speaker 1: Who shall not be named, you cannot name the which is where I mean, it's the same concept that the Muslims have. Right, you don't depict Muhammad. You don't depict a law. I don't. I mean, I don't think i'd kill somebody over it. But I get the I get the idea. You don't depict the all knowing, the all powerful because it's actually offensive. I get why. I get why they do that, and I also feel like it's I mean, I'm not a Christian, but I kind of feel its sacrilege to depict Jesus in any way, whether it's blonde hair or brown hair. I feel like you should not depict these characters. If these gods or whatever they are to you, if they are representative of the all knowing and all powerful, it kind of reduces the all knowing to something that's very finite. But that's that's just my view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for my research, and essentially, what happened was that Yahwegh essentially became the singular god of Israel right in the Israelite prophets, basically adopted and adopted and absorbed many of the beliefs by the Canaanites, you know, originally belonging through Ball and all the other countless Canaanie gods into one singular god.
Speaker 1: And they did the same thing at Babylon too. They absorbed the Canaanite religion. They've absorbed the Babylonian religion. That's where the tal mute, the Babylonian talmute comes from. Judaism really isn't a as it exists today. It really isn't a religion. It's an amalgamation of a bunch of different like the most wicked parts of all of human history compiled together. That's why these people are so just quite frankly fucking demonic and evil and wicked and satanic or whatever other term you want to apply. But anyway, I digress.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, I mean, I definitely agree with that. It seems like a giant amalgamation the greatest hits of all.
Speaker 1: The different Now that's what I call That's what I call evil six six six. Now, that's what I call Ball in the future.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna name the title of the show on my channel when I release it over there. Now, that's what I call ball. So essentially, Israel combined all of these different gods and the one God, and then Yahweh became all of these gods into one singular god. And now he's considered the god of creation, the freaking law giver, the judge, the covenant God, and so on and so forth, YadA, YadA, YadA, Which makes no sense that he would be all of those things when throughout history there were many gods and many gods were worshiped. In order to bring about the thing that you need at that time, you have to combine all of the different gods together in the one singular God. But this has been done throughout history just like you mentioned, right, beliefs have been stolen and incorporated into a monarchy in order to rule over groups of people. Right, that should sound very familiar. Right, to convert them into a new religion for power and control. This is exactly what happened with the Roman Empire and the Pagans. The Pagans had figures like Dionysus, Adonis, Mythrus, right that all had the exact same attributes as Jesus, divine sons, saviors, miraculous births, deaths, descendants, underworld resurrection.
Speaker 1: They created the meals, right, So then.
Speaker 2: The Roman Empire just adapted all of those beliefs in order to convert the Pagans for control and power. That's exactly what happened and has happened over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Took Christian Well, Constantine took Christianity and weaponized it. I mean, as I've talked about in the show before the like you grew up? Did you grow up Christian? Writer? Did you grow up in a Christian environment?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I don't have much of that that you were subject to, Like I was, I was, I grew up Baptist, but they would teach us. You know, the Romans were always evil. Romans did bad stuff to the Christians. It's like, well, yeah, but the Christians also deserved it, because if you go to Rome and you demand them that they give up everything that made them Roman and just adopt your outside cult, which would have been by definition pagan because it wasn't part of the established religious order at the time. I understand why people got burned and people got stabbed and people got hanged. I completely if someone came into my house and just burned all my books and said, okay, now you believe this, No, that's not going to happen, and I understand. Likewise, it's the same thing with the Jews. Ah, they came after us, they destroyed our temple. They don't like us. Well, you also rebelled consistently against order, and if the Romans liked anything, they liked order. So maybe don't rebel against law and order and live like I don't know, humans and not animals and filth, and then maybe the Romans wouldn't have persecuted you. So I completely understand why the Romans targeted both the Jews and the Christians, because both were inconsistent rebellion against the common intercourse of civilization and the law and order of society. But anyway, that's something that people should definitely look into. And by the way, that's not my opinions. That's mainline history. You can learn that in The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon if you're interested in reading what is considered the most I think it's considered one of the most accurate historical texts ever written. You got to get the the unabridged edition. But that's a book recommendation from the show tonight, go ahead, right.
Speaker 2: Well, regardless regardless if they were good people or not good people. I mean, I'm sure that could be debated. The Romans did create their own deity from the deities that were already believed in, and adapted that type of structure to convert them into this new system. I mean, regardless if they were ready to do that or not. I don't really think that it matters.
Speaker 1: How You're right, that's how it evolved one way or the other.
Speaker 2: So to wrap this back around to Iran burning the Statue of Ball, right, it only makes sense if you know the history that we just kind of explained there. Ball is an adapted deity from the Canaanites rebranded and renamed Yahweh by the Israelites. They are the same deity, so Iran doing this makes it look like Ball, but it's not really Ball. It's Yahweh, right, it's really And I'm sure this had to kind of if I came to that revelation. I'm sure that some Israelis also came to that revelation because they definitely no unless they just don't know and they're just going along with whatever it is that they say. You know, when this happened.
Speaker 1: A portion of Orthodox Jews who are very aware of this, probably way more than even we are, but yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: Well, so that was really eye opening for me realizing that, because again I had no idea why they would have because at that time the Epstein stuff was coming out and everyone was saying that Epstein's bank account was also Ball, that he was a Ball worshiper.
Speaker 1: That is true in the wild. I confirm that on the original file. I mean at least one account was named Ball.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is true, and I think people might have thought that it had something to do with that, because right, around the time I ran burned. One of those statues was like right around the time that the Epstein files were released. So maybe people thought that it had something to do with the Epstein stuff, but in my version, it doesn't. It has everything to do with Yahweh and Ball being.
Speaker 1: Yahweh, I believe. Just for clarification for people that want more information on this, you know, the idea of Yavueh is not evil or wicked or anything like that. Yahweh represents like the eternal and those four letters correspond to elements. They correspond to the creative forces of the universe. People in the chat earlier were talking about the tetragrammaton and joking that they're glad that they reduced it to four letters because tetragrammaton is hard to spell. But there is there is a lot of powerful, useful, beneficial wisdom within the ancient Jewish tradition and teachings. The problem is for me anyway, the problem is that you can find that all around the world. You can find that in every culture. It's not confined to the Hebrews or the Israelites. I mean, the ancient Hindu texts are far they're exceptionally older than anything that comes out of what we call the tribe of Judea or the Israelites. Anyway, though that's my own personal beef. I get sick and tired of hearing about the Ten Commandments were the first laws ever handed down by God. That's just unbelievably not true, like shockingly not true. Anyway, here on the screen, for those of you who are watching the video, you can see this is from the Department of Justice website archive, and I believe this is the the one where they reference Ball. It's somewhere here and I think it's this document, or maybe it's the other one I have Ball troth Heber. Yeah, there it is. I was small on my screen. So anyway, that's the document just for the record writers, not making that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so to I guess wrap this back around to the movie Leave the World Behind. The entire movie is essentially about the beginning of World War three, or possibly the beginning of a civil war in the United States, but we kind of don't really know who starts it. I'm pretty sure that we talked about this in our review of the movie, and we get all kinds of pamphlets within the movie. You know, dropped from planes and it's kind of left up to interpretation of the viewer. But I believe that they tell us who starts World War Three in the very poster of the movie, and that's okay. Well, And also there's a side note. I had looked this up as well, and because of this conflict between the Israelites and the Canaanites, right, they I just looked up. I just googled. But you don't really know how much Google is actually telling you the truth, so I'd have to dig into it a little bit more. But I put in my short video on this that some of the direct descendants of the Canaanites live in Palestine and Lebanon, and I found that very interesting. That's not the only places that they live. They also live in other, you know, countries around the world, but a lot of them do live in Palestine and Lebanon, right, And I was like, oh, well, maybe that's just a coincidence that Israel is in direct conflict with both of those nations as we speak.
Speaker 1: Oh no, really, yeah, that's amazing, isn't that what a coincidence. I can read you something here to kind of back that up. This is from Shlomo san who is the very very very very famous teacher at the University of Tel Aviv, very famous professor. I don't know what his position is today in regard to his employment and all that, but he wrote this incredible book. It's actually incredibly hard to read. It's called The Invention of the Jewish People. This is his conclusion. He says, for my own part, I believe that today's Palestinians derived from a variety of origins, just like all contemporary peoples. And he goes on to describe the nuances of that, and he says, it is quite likely that an inhabitant of Hebron is closer in origin to the ancient Hebrews than are the majority of those across the world who identify themselves as Jews. In other words, the people of Palestine. Hebron is a name for this the West Bank area. Those people are the Israelites, and the people that are bombing them and raping them and torturing them are fake. They are fake Jews. So if you really want to protect the actual Semites, that would also include all of Arabia, you'd have to protect the people of Palestine. And that's coming from one of the most i'd say one of the most credible professors in Israel at the University of Tel Aviv Shlomo Sand. The Palestinians are those people, which I think is why Netnah, who had said infamously he said we are the children of light, they are the children of darkness. I think that's kind of maybe what the Antichrist would say. But that's just my view. What do I know, writer, I've just been kicked off of numerous networks for reading encyclopedias and college level textbooks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing. How if you kind of want to know why everything is the way that it is, all you gotta do is just look out being chained history that pretty much tells you exactly what it is. But uh, people will be like, uh, the devil did the the devil came in and rewrote the history of the of all the stuff, and you're you're talking nonsense right now. I kind of I gotta follow those You mightn't possessed by the devil. That's not how it happened. Uh, but you had some really interesting uh uh decodes on ball with the Bluntciaga stuff. Tell me about the Bluntciaga that those photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before I do that, let me refer you to Debreh from other people in the chat room had referenced this. What about Malik. Malik was an Ammonite god, and I believe that they occupied the region of Jordan, and I think that they are descended from Lot, the story of Lot in the Bible, if I recall that correctly. And this this Malik character is often misidentified with Ball. Malik or Melik is a god of human or a deity of human sacrifices. The two are kind of blended together. And when people say, I know that writer, you know that this really pisss me off. When people say that the owl at Bohemian Grove is ball, I channel my inner ball and I want to put my fists through the wall. It's not ball. Ball is representative or represented by the bull, and an owl is not a bull, in the same way that an apple is not an orange. But explaining that the people will also get you condemned as a devil worshiper because the devil wrote that and changed it, so you don't really know what Hillary Clinton is worshiping a Bohemian grove. The Devil's trying to confuse you so you don't know how evil Hillary Clinton is. Just these people are real whacked out of their minds. But anyway, Mollick is a different deity. But there is a blending together of the two. I think a lot of that can be thanks to Alex Jones, who finally, after thirty years of radio, has figured out what the rest of us now have known for a long time about what Israel actually is. Anyway, to your point, yes, I did pull up some things, and I actually completely forgot about these things until you had referenced that movie to me, and I started thinking about ball and came up with to Night's show name, and I thought, Okay, let's go back into the Secret Teachings archive a little bit, and let's look at some of these images. I believe I have a Yeah, I took some screenshots of this so I don't have to pull up the intern. Let's say, if I can share my screen and pull these screenshots up. Yeah, So you remember that Balenciaga photo shoot that was really controversial about they have these kids that look like or they're drunk, and there's chains and imagery of abuse. And there's also a book from an artist who does human dismemberment art if you can call it that. There's a Supreme Court case about child pornography on one of the desks anyway, that Balenciaga shoot, and here's one of the images from Balenciaga from that shoot. You can see just for the record that Balenciaga is spelled B A L E n Ciaga. And there is some discussion about the camatri of that, and if you play around with the word what it could mean. But if you zoom in here to the bottom left, you can see they have a bit a yellow tape here, like caution tape, and it appears that I don't know, maybe the uh, maybe the person who printed it just was they're unable to spell the name of the company, but they spelled it B A A L, which would be the name of this character Ball and not the name of Balinciaga, which is the well, I don't even know what they are, honestly, a clothing company or they abuse kids. I'm not sure what they do exactly, but they spelled it differently. So obviously that is a reference to Ball without there's no doubt about that at all, right, writer, I mean, I'm not imagining this.
Speaker 2: No that's definitely ball.
Speaker 1: Without doubt. That's that's ball. And I just found that by mistake. In other cases, I've noticed that ball is represented or the devil or whatever you choose to call that energy or that force is represent it all throughout the music industry. I mean, this is probably what made my show more famous than anything else is talking about the music industry over the years. I'll give you an example. Here is a depiction of Ball from Colin de Plancy's Dictionary Infernal. You can see and if you can't see for audio listeners, this is the de Plancy depiction. This is the character that looks like either Benjamin Yahoo if he lost some weight, or Vladimir Putin. Maybe that's one of the heads. The other heads are a frog and a cat, and then it has the legs of a spider in the crown of a king. It might also look like King Charles, some are saying in the chat. Yet might actually look a little bit like King Charles or Prince Charles. It's evil embodies, you know, or people in body evil or evil embodies people in the same way, I guess. Anyway, long story short, that is the Deplancy depiction of Ball, and that for those of you who don't know Plancy to Plancy wrote the Infernal Dictionary. Now I want you to see something else, and I'll describe it for you. If you're listening to the show. This is a music video by Billie Eilish, and you'll notice that she has a very similar, if not identical look to her here. She has that kind of dazed look in her eyes, and she has a crown on her head, and if you zoom in, you can see that she's covered in spiders. And according to Billie Eilish, these are real spiders. She I guess she likes spiders. I mean, she is probably possessed by a demon. I think she likes spiders. So she said, I don't want to use fake ones, I want to use real spiders, and she she uses real Some of these are real spiders, at least the tarantula that crawls out of her mouth physically as a real spider in this music video. And I just noticed that there's a similarity here between these two things. And maybe it's just a coincidence. But when you play the actual video, she's singing, I imagine you know, if you took this old Canaanite god and you and you brought him to life today. If he was a singer in Hollywood, what he would probably sing about? And this is what she sings about. She says things like cold in my kingdom, which of course is the domain of the devil, that is Hell. Hell is a frozen ice palace, especially if you read Dante. Dante explains it. I think in Kanto thirty four of the Divine Comedy, Hell is actually frozen solid. The devil is encased in ice. That's because Hell is really the wintertime and the sun dies and all that. Anyway, cold is my kingdom. She says that her favorite thing, or the devil speaking through her, says, my favorite thing is when people die and when people scream. All of that is congruent with this song. You should see me in a crown representing that of ball. And then of course her name. Her name is Billy Eilish and Billy or Bill as in Billy Goat or Bill. If you've seen the TV show who I think it was on the Disney Channel, it's that conspiracy show with the guy has the he's like a freemason or a shriner. Gravity Falls they believe is the name of it. There's like UFOs and Bigfoot and things like that. In the show, there's a demon in that show. His name is Bill and he he actually in one episode he takes the souls out of children. He tricks children. It's a very very interesting show. Actually, anyway, Bill is the devil, same way we say, you know, Nick is the old the old Nick character like Saint Nick or Old Nick, Little Nicky Nick is the devil. Bill is the devil, the Billy goat, the black Billy goat. So if you take these ideas and you look at Billy Eilish's name, it's of course a stage name. Billy Eilish would translate to something very interesting. For example, let me show you just so you you know that I'm not making this up. There is a book. It's actually a bunch of cuneiform tablets, but there's a areas of tablets called the Numa Elish and this translates in Babylonian and Sumerian to win on high. Some of you might know this from ancient aliens. They really love these, these these tablets or these cylinders. You know, Elish the creation story, So Eleish, the word elish or elis means high, not smoking high, but high as in a position of authority, which means that Billie Eilish's name translates roughly an ancient Babylonian or ancient Sumerian. It translates to the devil on high. It's an elevation of the devil or an elevation of Ball to a position of reverence and authority. And that can't be a coincidence, especially when she has music depicting Ball, especially when if you watch the music video they shot for this, they might have done it in her house, or they might have done it in her maybe one of her her mates's places, or maybe one of the producer's houses. Literally, there is a scene where I can't play it on the YouTube because I'm sure the show get taken down. But there's a scene where she she's in front of the mirror and the camera pans over to her drummer and he's wearing a Balenciaga shirt. But the way they had to have designed this so that specifically is the camera pans over the drums are set so that his shirt is just cut off so it reads Ball instead of baal Inciyaga. I'm sure that's not I'm sure that's Quincy's. I'm sure that's not intentional. But you can find more representations of this. For example, Nicki Minaj. You know Nicki Minaj is this. She's a badass, mega bitch now right, she's in the White House. She'd be doing her thing up on Pennsylvania Avenue, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then torking for Trump, bro chorkin for Trump.
Speaker 1: Works for Trump, flossing for Trump, that wap, get that wet ass pussy for Trump. He grabs him bother wah. So anyway, you look at this, you look at this this girl or whatever she is, and you look at her name, and I just stumbled upon this. I just one time I saw something she posted about about the industry and how corrupt it is, and I thought, well, you're part of the industry. You're you're just as you're part of it, you are the industry. Her real name is Onika Tanya Mirage Petty. Her stage name is Nicki Minaj. Now, as I said, old nick the Devil, little Nikki the devil. That means that her name would translate to the devil, and then Minaj, which is French, I believe for three or like a threesome. So Nicki Minaj's name would translate her stage name, that is, would translate to a threesome with the devil. This cannot be coincidental. This has to be done intentionally. And these are not the only two examples we could find, because outside the music industry, as I just showed you and explained to you, you can find this likewise with Balenciaga or ball in Siaga. So this is a consistent thing that you find in entertainment. You find it in fashion, you find it in music, you find it in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: You find it.
Speaker 1: Well as the name of the bank account for Jeffrey Epstein. None of this is coincidental. This is an old, ancient cult that is very much operating today. And yes, I'm pretty sure that they eat children. I'm pretty sure that they drink the blood of children. I'm pretty sure that they continue to sacrifice children literally and figuratively. From the physical altar to the altar of transgenderism and LGBTQ, to the drugs, the drug crisis in the United States, A lot of that is created and comes out of tel Aviv, from companies like Purdue and Teva Pharmaceutical or the altar of perversity and the most obscene forms of pornography that are produced and given to children, just like in the Weimar Republic of Germany. So anyway, yes, that is what just some examples of what I've found over the years that correspond to what you found in that title of Leave the World Behind.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm about to blows some minds. I'm gonna blow some minds. Ready here, Ryan, about the blows minds? What is Trump getting ready to build.
Speaker 1: A ballroom which conveniently happens to be in the shape in the form of Solomon's Temple, and it just so happens to be. They fired the original team working on it in order to hire a Jewish architect, so they have a who does synagogue renovations. So they have a Jewish architect who does synagogue renovations. Building a temple or a ballroom that resembles Solomon's Temple. I'm sure that it's all just a big Cohen incidence. That's all that.
Speaker 2: Ball room. Who calls it a ballroom, Ryan, Nobody calls it a ballroom any board. Nobody goes to balls anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, they need that ballroom as a bunker for whatever they're planning, or at least it appears as such. There. It is. Trump's new White House ballroom architect is a Jewish immigrant who advocates for refugees. I thought we were going to do something about that. And he's also a synagogue renovator. So basically, they're building, as far as I can assess, they're building the Third Temple, or one version of it under the White House. So Washington, d C. The District of Columbia Pennsylvania Avenue would essentially become the Third Temple. It would become that dining city of Zion if you built it literally, and that would be where their secondary seat of power is. The first seed is tel Aviv. I've actually referred to tel Aviv recently as you've seen the Sopranos, right.
Speaker 2: Uh, No, I have not. I have not seen the Sopranos.
Speaker 1: That's okay for people that have seen the Sopranos. Tel Aviv is basically bought a being. It's the strip club where they all get together and they discuss their mafia activities. I'm pretty sure that's what tel Aviv is, and Washington's just the secondary headquarters. It's like the vacation house. Where Netnahu brings his filthy, dirty underwear and makes White House staff wash them. You think I'm joking about that, I'm not. That's actually a true story. Anyway, Rider, You've got a new documentary coming out. We were going to talk about it tonight, but it's not available yet. If you want to play the trailer, we can absolutely do.
Speaker 2: That, Yes, sir, I got the trailer up here loaded at the bottom. Yea, this is I just want ahead and release the today to build some more hype for the movie, and hopefully it'll be released here within a week or so. It's taken a little bit longer this time, but I'm pretty confident that within a week or two weeks that will be available on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus. But yeah, this is the trailer for my brand new documentary coming out soon called Psychic Agent the Gate Program.
Speaker 1: I'll pull that up right now. But I wanted to ask you if you've actually seen this headline from the Times of Israel. Have you seen this before?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Would you be so kind as to read that for the audience so they know that I'm not making this up?
Speaker 2: Then Yahoo said to bring suitcases of laundry from Israel to wash at the White House.
Speaker 1: He brings his dirty underwear and makes White House staff wash it. That was dirty, gooy I made it up?
Speaker 2: Isn't that? What?
Speaker 1: A and many others questions, Sorry, that was starting to play. Oh no, God, let's listen to it all right, Let's see if it plays from the beginning here? What's this movie called? You said? Just clarify for listeners.
Speaker 2: Psychic Agent, the Gate program.
Speaker 1: Psychic Agent, the Gate program, the existence.
Speaker 2: Of esp CIA director Stansfield Turner had disclosed. A CIA chief said that the agency found a man who can see what was going on anywhere in the world. Through his psychic powers.
Speaker 1: An individual can shut down and describe the scene ten times miles away. What does that really mean?
Speaker 3: We provided information to the military, the CIA, the DIE and O, the three litter organizations, letters that we've never heard of.
Speaker 1: We had a success.
Speaker 2: We found that airplane.
Speaker 3: Surely that's not going to end there.
Speaker 2: What more could this be used for? Could one get inside of someone else's had.
Speaker 3: The Russians who were doing psychic spine, but they were also doing a program called dollny ghypnos, and that is hypnosis at a distance. Can they handle this topic, you know, not becoming overly emotional one way or another. I thought the Army doesn't use psychics. Come on, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: If a person's belief system does not believe in remote wheeling, nothing you do is going to change their mind.
Speaker 3: At that time, it was politically profitable to somebody to not find any people with precounted.
Speaker 2: The f philities have been around for centuries.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of information in my head that is going.
Speaker 2: To die with me and apply today. I'm the one of greater do words are you?
Speaker 1: There were several reasons why the program closed down.
Speaker 3: And what about today?
Speaker 1: Are there any operational groups right now ongoing somewhere within the government.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that after Stargate was shut down a new program open way, more sophisticated and invasive.
Speaker 1: Such a program more to exist. I think it would be so compartmentalized and so buried so deep.
Speaker 3: But nobody really ever talks about that unit, and I won't either. You can get to a person at the subconscious level and persuade them to do things. I had one of the highest security clarences in the government. From what I was told, there are only seventeen people who ever had that highest security Clarence, is.
Speaker 2: It possible to psychically assassinate someone?
Speaker 3: I won't. I won't really go into that. There's some things you don't want to know. M.
Speaker 1: You're finally starting TOM.
Speaker 2: I should be hearing my voice.
Speaker 1: You should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice in your right ear. Let me ask you, writer H