Speaker 1: Let me tell you, these people are busted and so for Jim, call me. That's why I said earlier, Jim, you get if you get this message, start thinking about what you're gonna what you're gonna give up, because you're going to give up some of your freedom, because you're you're going to go to jail. You must go to jail because of what you did. But maybe they'll cut you a little bit of a deal and they'll put you in a you know, in a in a softer in a softer prison for a shorter period of time because you you're able to you know, to give up some some uh some evidence on some of these other people who are even more deeper than you involved in this, because Jim, you know exactly who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That was General Michael Flynn on the Benny Johnson Show today and he is talking to former Director of the FBI, James Comer, and he is telling him, you're gonna flip James, because you're going to jail. Now. I have some ideas as to why he might be saying that. Uh, in fact, I think I know why he's saying that. I'm not sure who he's talking about when he says, you're gonna give us someone bigger, and you know exactly who I'm talking about. If you actually, if you know, drop it on the commons down below, because I'm curious what you think. Maybe he thinks Biden. It might be Biden or Obama. Actually I bet I bet he's thinking Obama obviously, because you've got a new guard that's in charge. You just as head of the FBI, you tried to frame the sitting president for treason. So that's a pretty bad one. But there was also reports that he was in fact running a honeypot operation against Trump's camp or his cabinet back in like twenty sixteen. So he's done. He's a bad boy. He's done a lot of bad things. And I think that if General Flynn is right, yeah, he probably is looking at jail time. And this is going to be a really interesting, you know, paradigm shift in this country if we actually see you know, high level. I mean, you don't get much higher level than the head of the FBI, than the President of the United States that sees prison. If that happens, we're in a totally different world. I can't think of any time that we've seen a really high level official. I mean, we've seen congressmen get jail time. It's rare, but it does happen. But we've never really seen you know, presidents or heads of the FBI punished in any significant way. So I think that this is going to be really interesting. And what I what I find, you know, most troubling about this, Well, obviously I'm not I'm not afraid to see politicians go to jail or unelected bureaucracy go to jail. I've been saying that that's that's what we need for the longest time. What I'm most concerned about actually is the way it's going to be framed that instead of it being perceived as justice, the media apparatus is going to paint Trump as a dictator and his entire cabinet, all of his officials as dictators, you know, are behaving as fascists that you're locking up your political opponents, and it's going to be very it's going to be a very trying time in this country if this comes to pass, which I think it might, is that everybody who's a Democrat, who is totally bluepilled, who just doesn't actually dig deep on any of this stuff, is going to assume that what they're being told by Rachel Maddow is in fact the truth, that Trump is just going after his political opposition, and that this has nothing to do with justice, that this has nothing to do with their behavior what they've done that in fact is criminal. And I think that this is going to be a really trying time because how do you convince them that that's not what they're living through. I mean, these people already perceive Trump to be a fascist. They already perceive him to be this existential threat to their existence. If they start to see the Hillary Clintons or the Barack Obamas or the James Comers of the world go to prison, confirmation bias will come to the fore and they'll just be like, see told you this man is a dictator, he's a fascist. We've been warning you. And everybody else who's been paying attention is going to say, no, they tried to frame him for treason. They have to go to jail for this. How do you bridge that gap? And I don't know, I don't know how you bridge it, and especially living in the same country with one another, like I don't know how you coexist where we're celebrating as we see these criminals get put behind bars, and the other side is feeling as if criminals are putting innocent people behind bars. And what it's done to me is it's made me reflect on all these other times in human history where you've had dictators and or at least what I've been told were dictators. And I'm like, is there instances of portrayals of historical figures that were wrong, that were basically written the history book was written by the victor to portray them in a way that's not in fact accurate, that in fact the people they were going after were as guilty as former head of the FBI Comy I've been calling him Comber. I'm sorry, it's a congressman, senator. I don't know. I don't know if that's the case. Now I have to do more research. Now, I have to figure this out. It that's actually how much have I been lied to? I don't know, But I think that it's a really good example of like if in real time we can't have a meeting of the minds or come to some semblance of mutual agreement as to what's happening. I mean, this is happening now, and even now in real time, we have one hundred and eighty degree different perspectives on what we're seeing. I've described this before as the two worlds phenomenon. I'm sure I didn't coin that, but that's what one of my episodes was titled, and that's what we're living through. I mean, we have two different worlds totally separated from one another, and how do you bring those worlds together? Can you bring those worlds together? I'm not sure that you can. And if you start to see the heroes from one world thrown into prison by the villains of that same world, well then I think you deal with real chaos after that. So we're gonna see. We're gonna see how this plays out. Obviously, I think it's necessary if you wanna, if you want to have the unelected bureaucracy, the scare quotes deep state, uh, stop doing what they've been doing and undermining democracy, which is really what they've been doing, Well, then you have to jail them, are you, I mean you have to prosecute and convict and jail. I'm not I'm certainly not calling for him to just throw them all in jail. I would like to have the evidence presented to the public, and maybe if it's presented in a compelling way, you might be able to persuade people that, in fact, what Trump is doing is just. But I'm not sure. In fact, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to convince them of that. I mean, we we all watched the trials that Trump was put through. Most of us paying attention came away going, well, these are very trumped up. You know. Oh he called called up that guy in Georgia and he said, you gotta find twelve thousand more votes or whatever. It's like, you're gonna put him in jail for decades over that. Really, okay, he lied, he lied about well, he didn't really lie, but he overstated, according to a judge, the value of one of his properties or some of his real estate portfolio. And then you look at it and it's like, no, the judge actually undervalued it and then accused him of being fraudulent by overvaluing it when he had dramatically undervalued it. So he's the one that's wrong. Trump wasn't. But regardless, Oh, we're gontaut him in jail for decades. What about the sexual assault case. It's like, if you actually listen to that lady talk. Were you convinced, Like, did he come across as convincing to you? Probably not if you're a Democrat watching, though absolutely believe all women. I guess my point is it's I just don't know how we're going to ever bring our collective mind back together. We're just we're bipolar. We're bipolar as a people, bipolar as a nation, and that can be dangerous, especially when you're the most wealthy, powerful military on the planet. How do you coexist? How do you survive that paradigm? I'm not sure. Shout out to Benny Johnson. He's had some great interviews, but this is with an FBI or former FBI agent whistleblower. Listen to what he has to say about what they're doing with their database.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a big one that that I heard recently, which was already passed on, is that there are FBI servers that are sort of stand alone, and people inside the FBI have been working night and day to destroy files on these servers. And I was told that once these files are destroyed the way they are set up, that even Elon Musk could not restore them.
Speaker 2: Now, obviously I don't have any confirmation that that's in fact true. However, Charlie Kirk has said that he has inside sources that are confirming the same. I find it all very fascinating. The timing is very interesting. Now, let me explain. Cash Ptel has said repeatedly that he intended to release the Epstein list on day one. Pam Bondi has said that the Epstein list was on her desk and she was reviewing, and that it was going to be released any day. Now, you have this entire task force of congressional representatives that are appointed to take on these disclosures. When it comes to MLK, RFKJFK and EPSTEIN, they are all clamoring for this information to be released to the public, at least that's what they're saying publicly. And then you have these reports that come out from the FBI whistleblower and others that are saying, in fact, FBI agents are actively scrubbing their database of this information. You have two possible explanations or three. One it's not true, that's always a possibility. Two it is true, and that they're trying to cover up because this was in fact some sort of intel operation between six CIA, Massade FBI who knows right. The third option and the one I lean towards, is that in fact this database has been scrubbed years ago, if this information has ever been even put together, if it wasn't a cover up since day one, and I think that's probably the most probable, given that there was clear bipartisan participants in the Epstein operation. And that's my greatest fear is that in fact all of this has been a put on, that they in fact do not intend to provide us this information because it has been covered up long ago, that this is now the cover story by which they get to say, hey, we promised to disclose this, but we couldn't because of these dirty FBI agents that are going against our will, but in fact are doing our bidding now. I hope that my jaded nature is too much, that it's overstated that in fact that's not what's happening, That in fact, Cash Betel and Pam Bondi and annapolinone A Luna and all these other representatives that are entrusted with this task force of Disclosure are in fact trying to deliver us this information, and in fact they are being stonewalled by the FBI, which is actively deleting these files as I speak to you, so I'll keep an open mind. Obviously, I can be proven one way or the other. If you deliver the information and it is compelling, well then I was wrong. You guys are actually trying to deliver us the truth, and that would be a great sign and a great effort in rebuilding trust with the public, which is desperately needed, given that you guys have lost our trust entirely, or at least in my case, entirely, as you can tell. So we're going to find out. But I think this is a really big story. And you know, people have been beating the drums to get this disclosed or released for over a decade. Now It's gotten really loud as of late, and I'm appreciative of that, But I don't think we can really overstate how big that story might be. I mean, if it is what it appears to be, that it is multiple intel agencies from multiple different countries that we're working in tandem to build compromunt to compromise not just politicians, but the highest levels of not just corporate America, but the corporate oligarchs all over the world, to try and get them to do their bidding. Well, let's say, really big deal, like, in fact, it doesn't get much bigger than that, And to be doing so in such a unbelievably criminal fashion, trafficking kids for purposes that I don't need to detail any further than that, it doesn't get any worse. Obviously, if my read of this is right, and that this was an Intel agency operation, well, what are the odds that they actually disclosed this to us? What are the odds that there weren't politicians that greenlit that I think they probably were? And are they gonna want that disclosed? Are they all Democrats? Are the Republicans really the opposition party? Are they really, like, just assuming that this was all started by a Democrat, do you think that the Republicans are genuinely their opposition and they're gonna genuinely disclose this and just burn these guys, just bury them in the public eye and possibly in criminal trials. I don't think so. Again, let me just repeat, I hope, I'm I need to be wrong. I want to be wrong. I want this information to be released, and I want the guilty parties to be prosecuted, convicted, and jailed. That's how we heal, but until I see it, I won't believe it. You know, I had Ryan on just a couple days ago, and he said, yeah, that list doesn't exist. Like he's like, I've put together through my own research, his own list, but in terms of like whether or not they've actually done this investigation and they just have it all sitting there with all the tapes of the compromised, you know, politicians and powerful people like he doesn't think. So we'll see, We'll see. I hope I'm wrong again. I hope, God, I hope. Here's part of the reason I'm hopeful. This is the new Deputy Director of the FBI, Dan Bongino, in one of his final shows before he took that position.
Speaker 4: Folks, I strongly encourage you to go back and take another look today at the Russia collusion hoax. I know it's a story that's old and a lot of people want to move on. I'm going to be stray with you. I don't want to move on. We had the FBI, in conjunction with the Department of Justice, officials in Congress, foreign governments, and intel people, fabricate a story, invent a story that could have caused and done serious long term harm to international relations with a nuclear powered foe. It's kind of a big freaking deal. I'm not letting it go. And you listen to me, this is going to be very important in the coming days. I'm not letting this go. I want to find out what happened, because it can never happen again, not to a Democrat, not to a Republican, not to a libertarian, not to any United States citizen. You do not get to alter or try to change the course of electoral politics by fabricating a story, hijacking the justice system. Then to give the patina of truth to a fake story. You don't get to do that. Why do I bring that up now? Because who is the ring master of that circus? Yes, Adam Schiff, and no, I'm not letting it go.
Speaker 2: So needless to say, that gives me some hope that the second in command at the FBI seems to have the same passion I do when it comes to pursuing those that were behind the Russian collusion narrative. And for the record, this is not about defending Trump. This is about defending our system, at least the justice aspects of our system. I think it's very important and close to as important as it gets. I mean, if you have the intel agencies which are entrusted with the monopoly on violence, incredible powers when it comes to spying and everything else that they do, just entrusted with so much by us. If they turn around and they create whole cloth as story like the Russian collusion narrative when it comes to Donald Trump, setting Trump aside, just imagine what that means for any other person whoever tries to get involved in politics. Do you think that it started and stopped with Donald Trump or do you think that this is a persistent issue, one that they feel very emboldened to carry out in the future if they don't pay a price. Now, well, the answer is obviously yes. This is not the first person and it will not be the last unless these systems are reformed and that justice is brought to bear. Now, Cash Betel and Dan Bongino know what you and I know. They know what transpired, they know who was involved, and they know how to actually prosecute these people. So will they will they? I hope? Again I hope. Now this is going to be an unpopular segment, but I have to point this out because Dan and Cash and Pam and everybody else. They come across very good when they talk about Democrat corruption. They don't come across very good when it has to do with another intell agency that doesn't work for our government. And you can guess who I'm talking about, but I'll show you some clips as to why his cabinet concerns me.
Speaker 5: Israel is one of our, if not our greatest ally in the world, and I'm so proud of what happened today. I've been to Israel twice as Attorney General and Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
Speaker 2: So that was the Attorney General, Pam Bondi. Now it's here from the head and second in command of the FBI.
Speaker 6: What causes dear to your heart?
Speaker 4: Causes dear to my Israel, Defense of Israel.
Speaker 7: But as number one, we will shut off the machinery that feeds money into Iran. We will no longer have one hundred hostages still in captivity Israeli, An American and otherwise by Hamas and Iran's Hesbila mercenary forces. We need America to wake up and prioritize is and bring home Israelis and make sure we stand by our number one ally in Israel.
Speaker 2: So those are the three top cops in the Trump administration, head of the FBI, second head of the FBI, and the ag Attorney General. I mean that's I know, that's justice, but still like in terms of bringing justice, like those are the three people in trusted with the most power, and they're all hard in the paint Zionus. It's just the truth on top of that, I mean, even though it's less important. But Bobby Kennedy hhs. He's also he's called the Palestinians most pampered people on the planet, which is insane, which is while they were being bombarded he said that, which is an insane thing to say. Absolutely crazy. Tulsi Gavard's hardcore for them too. I could go on. It's it's all of them. It's his entire cabinet, including Trump himself, hardcore Zionists. Now, I've said many times and I hate I honestly, I wish that Israel wasn't even know Jewish, so I could just criticize this relationship without being accused of things, because my concern about this has nothing to do with the people that live there. It is strictly about the government of Israel and why our politicians show such fealty to them. Why why does it happen? Well, here's why it matters. Well, one, it's because we have the largest military on Earth, and so much of our wars over the past twenty years have been at the behest and the benefit, much to our non benefit, in the Middle East, have been for Israel. That's true. You could look up, i mean clean Break Doctrine all of the wars in the Middle East. Anytime it didn't make sense for us, who did it make sense for qui bono? Right, it's very simple. I could go through and show you all of the examples. But yeah, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, taking out Solemany, Syria. I mean, do you think that those were all just to get the oil? Which is what we always been told? No, it wasn't. It wasn't exactly that simple. I kind of wish it were, but it's not. It's not that simple. So why does it matter?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Beyond that, and that's enough for it to matter to you, The real reason it matters is that if I'm right about what the Epstein trafficking network was doing, well, it was being done almost certainly at the behest of Masad. Now why do I say that, because Robert Maxwell. It's very hard to say anything definitively because this is all like cloak and dagger type of stuff. This is all intell agency stuff. But Robert Maxwell, there's a tremendous amount of evidence. There's been books written about how he was almost certainly a MASSAD agent. He was buried on their mountain of olives or all of them. I don't know how to describe it. But at his funeral you had the former prime Minister and a bunch of IDF agents that were at his you know, at his grape site. Like that doesn't come across as just a regular guy to me. So if you assume, or if you assess as I have, that he was almost certainly working for Massad. Also, his death was very strange. He was killed and thrown off a boat. Anyways, Well, then his daughter was the right hand gal of Epstein. That's Gislaine Maxwell. She's in jail. As you know, or we assume, if I'm right, that this operation was being ran to build compromise or to compromise politicians not just in America but all across the world, as well as corporate figures and it was being done by the daughter of a Massad agent. Well, what does that lead you to believe? You have to connect some dots here. You can't say anything definitively, but it makes you think that he was probably or she and he Epstein were probably double or triple agents if they were working for CIA SO US or Massad aka Israel or six aka the UK don't. I don't know for sure on any of this, But the issue is that if we're trying to find out the truth, do you think Pam Bondi or Bongino or Patel are going to be comfortable disclosing that information if it in fact happened. The answer is no, They're probably not going to be willing to. This is why I don't understand. I mean, particularly when it comes to Cash Patel and Dan Bongino, Like maybe they're hardcore Evangeli evangelists like that believe all of the stuff that makes evangelists believe this that Israel comes as a top priority for them as a Christian. I don't think so with Patel Cash Patel really seems hard to believe. Bongino maybe I don't know his religion. This is why it matters, Like can you expect them to actually tell us the truth if I'm right about this And the answer is no. Now, that doesn't prove me right, but it does give us real cause for concern, real justifiable reason to say, hey, we're your loyalties. If it comes out that this was like crafted, hand crafted by Adam Shift and James Comy, I think that they would absolutely tell us and that they would put them in prison for the rest of their life, if not worse. But if it comes out that this was done by Komy and Shift and net Yahoo, then I don't think they're going to tell us the truth. I think this case will be buried. And if that doesn't bother you, why why does that not bother you? That American people, American representatives to you at the highest levels of power and just entrusted with like godlike abilities of spying and torture and all this other insane stuff that they shouldn't have the power to do, but they do. And you can't trust them to tell the truth when it comes to one nation, and that nation isn't your own. That bothers me. It does. And again, this is not about Jewish people. I do not care. It's about if This was if they had this type of relationship with China or say an ally the UK, if they were funneling billions of dollars into the UK, and if there was some sort of operation that was ran and it was then covered up on behalf of the UK, I would be equally bothered. It's not okay. So I just I hate having to like tiptoe around this topic because whatever you say, you're going to be accused of anti Semitism. Like literally, whatever you say, I could be like, I love Jewish people. I could preface it with that, and then I could say what I just said to you, and then at the end of that I will still be accused of anti Semitism. And it's like, that's fucking crazy. And this is why I believe that it is a smoke screen by which I'm supposed to shut up and just not and smile and say, oh nothing, say nothing about it. And if you, I mean, I spoke about Charlie Kirk earlier, or Benny Johnson for that matter, you talk about any of these high level conservative punnets, will they talk about this? The answer is no. And I understand why. I like, I get it. I do understand why you get dragged through the mud to even have this discussion. But I feel like I'm compelled to seek out the truth. And the truth is that many of our elected politicians and the entirety of Trump's cabinet have been just falling all over themselves to demonstrate their loyalty to Israel. These are American politicians. If it was any other nation, no one would accept that. If they were trying to demonstrate their loyalty to the UK or France or Russia or Canada or Mexico, you'd be like, what the fuck are you doing? Why are you why why are you talking like this? Why are you saying we have we have to prioritize Canada. You'd be like, get the fuck out of office. Then I don't want you there, Like the only thing that I want you to focus on is America and making sure that we're you know, prosperous and free and secure. And that's it, right, not even secure. I don't even really care about that. There's prosperous and free. Can you do that? Then you're on my team? And do you trust them to do that? No, you can't. You can't trust them to do that. And I've said I've spoken very positively about Cash Betel and Tulci and orf k Junior aunt Trump. I haven't really talked about Bongino, but I like him too. There's no there's no ill will here. I'm not like. I'm not saying that these people are all bad people, like I don't even know if they believe this stuff. I don't like, how can I know their heart? I don't know for sure. Maybe they just do what they're what they have to do because they want to do good. Like I get that. That's a really fair argument to make. It'd be like if Ron Paul ran as a Republican and he got in the government as a libertarian. Oh he did that. Like so people do that sometimes. I don't expect you to always tell me the truth, especially if it's damaging to your political career. But I expect you to do good at the end of the day. And as long as you do good, then I'll shut the fuck up about this. I don't really care if you want to give lip service to your loyalty test Israel, fine, as long as when you get in there, if you find anything as unbelievably evil as a child trafficking ring for the rich and powerful all over the world, and it leads you back to that nation, Well you better fucking say so, and it better change our relationship with that government and particularly those that Intel agency. Can you do that? Can you deliver on that promise? Well? If you can, then I will be totally quiet. But if you can't, well then all of my fears were justified that in fact it wasn't lip service. We're going to find out, and again I hope to be proven wrong.
Speaker 5: I want to know why A. G. Garland and the Justice Department are so quiet on this tonight. You know they're out there labeling parents domestic terrorist, yet they're saying nothing about this, and these documents were so slow to come out. Human trafficking is a multi billion dollar business in this country. And Jeffrey Epstein is dead and Gerlaine Maxwell is in prison for twenty years where she belongs. And if people in that report are still fighting to keep their names private, Sean, they have no legal basis to do so unless they're a child, a victim, or a cooperating defendant by some chance against some potential case against Gerlaine Maxwell. And I think mark Geragos as a great criminal defense attorney will back that up as well.
Speaker 2: So that's Attorney General Panmi before she was the Attorney General just a couple of years ago, just destroying Merrick Garland for slow rolling this information. She is now in the same position as Merrick Garland and she is now slow rolling this information. Now, again, this is very early on. I understand that I am being overly demanding, perhaps, but it has been years, years that this information has been held by the government. So how long will it take? And if you disclose this information and it doesn't actually convince us that it's the full story, that you actually have done all of the research that this deserves, or of the most egregious cases of criminality that I've ever heard of. If you don't actually seek and deliver justice on this, well I'm going to assume that you are not doing your job and you are not going to re earn I trust as people that are interested in justice. It's only been thirty five days. You've only got confirmed a couple of weeks ago. But the promises you guys gave over and over again, Day one, day one, all right, it's day thirty five. You got confirmed a couple of weeks ago. When give us a real timeline, give us an explanation as to why you aren't delivering delivering this information yet. What is the hold up? We don't know. So I'm gonna I'm gonna continue to have patients a little bit longer. But the clock is ticking. We need answers. Let's pivot to some more positive news. Here's Trump talking about the negotiations with Russia. As always, Libertylockdown has brought to you by my pillow dot com. If you need a new mattress, a mattress topper, you need some slippers, need to be uh cool as hell like Mike Lindell, cools hell like Mekelendello that flows. If you need a new pillow. If you need a new pillow, you should definitely go to my pillow dot com slash lockdown. If you want look you if you run along cozy, you got to go to my pillow And if you love Liberty Lockdown, easiest way to support the show is just go buy some cozy stuff from my pillow, my pillow dot com promo code lockdown or mypollo dot com slash lockdown links in the description grab you some cozy, let's gozy.
Speaker 4: What concessions.
Speaker 8: Would you like to see?
Speaker 9: Oh, I don't want to stud right now, but I can tell you that NATO you can forget about. That's been I think that's probably the reason the whole thing started. And I think JD, we can say that, what do you have a statement on that?
Speaker 10: Even very much involved, they came into the beating.
Speaker 2: Maybe the hardest questions.
Speaker 11: I mean, look, as the President said, We're not gonna do the negotiation in public with the American media. He's going to do it in private with the President of Russia, with the President of Ukraine and with other leaders. And I think that's how this has.
Speaker 2: To go now. Needless to say, I like the fact that they are talking about peace. I like the fact that they are talking about negotiating. But most importantly I like that he said you can forget about NATO. That that's probably what got this war started. To have the President say that is a big deal. And NATO expansion is clearly a big factor. I'm not saying it's the only factor. I'm not saying that Putin was justified in invading as a consequence of NATO's expansion. I'm just saying it was the primary driving catalyst the provocation that led to Putin's decision to do what he did. And it's very important that he's willing to say that and to take Ukraine's admission into NATO off of the table, so by you can then negotiate peace. And I think that's that's probably what we're going to see. Now here's where I get concerned though, and this mineral deal.
Speaker 10: What does Ukraine get internals three hundred and fifty billion dollars and lots of equipment and military equipment and the right to fight on and originally the right to fight. Look, Ukraine, I will say they're very brave and they're good soldiers.
Speaker 9: But without the United States and it's money and it's military equipment, this war would have been over in a very short period of time.
Speaker 2: So for those that are in the dork, Zelensky came out last week, a couple days ago and he said, I don't know you all, shit, I don't know you a penny. Well I don't know if he said a penny, but basically they were asking him, you know, are you going to pay back America? Are you going to pay back the rest of NATO for all of the hundreds of billions that you've you've received, and he said these were grants, these were not loans. Now I think some of that's true. Some of that was grants, but some of it was loans. But regardless, Trump isn't playing that. He's like, I didn't negotiate these deals. I want your mineral rights as compensation for the hundreds of billions that we sent your way. And Zelenski has so far been telling him no. So Trump is now trying to negotiate to get mineral rights to you know, rare earth mineral deposits. I don't know exactly what they can consist of, but I know that they're very valuable, and he would like to have some return on our investment via those minerals. It's like, all right, look, I opposed the war, I oppose the aid, but I would also like to get some benefit to our country. So I'm not going to like oppose it entirely, especially if it's to be agreed upon. Fine, here's the issue. What he says right after that, though, is that this gives them the ability to fight da da dah. But here's the key phrase, it gives them the ability to fight on that doesn't come across as someone who's actually negotiating towards peace, Now does it? I mean, if you're interested in peace, you probably don't want to keep fighting. Now, I'm not naive. I do understand that you have to have a meaningful threat there by which there you can then have leverage or at least some power by which you can say, hey, if you want this war to end, it's not going to just be conquest. You're gonna have to negotiate here. So there could be you know, a piece through strength type of argument to be had here. And maybe that's what he's doing, and if so, great, but if not, if we have two options. One option is we get mineral rights to get you know, recoup some of the hundreds of billions that we ship to Ukraine, or we get peace. Well, I'm going with peace. That is my priority here. You may feel differently, That's fine, tell me why I'm wrong, But that's my priority. If you can get both, all the better. Totally happy with that. But my fear is that you could end up with the mineral rights and continued war, and that would be really bad, really really really bad, because I do not want to see further escalations with Russia, So I just want to keep our eye on the prize. During the campaign, do you remember Trump going around the country talking about how we were going to get paid back via mineral rights in Ukraine for our hundreds of billions that we ship to them, or do you remember him saying I want people to stop dying, I'll negotiate peace on day one? It was the latter. That promise was made repeatedly. I intend to hold Donald Trump to that, and I hope you'll join me in that, not to be unappreciative, not to be overly demanding, but rather to expect our representatives to deliver on what they promised. He promised that repeatedly, didn't have anything to do with mineral rights. So I'm the price here Trump. Let's go. Well, we're in the critiquing Trump Trump area. Let's talk about Canada. This is very interesting.
Speaker 10: Can I shift our attention to Canada?
Speaker 8: R Yes.
Speaker 6: Last week I spent some time with two government officials for Canada that has asked them, how realistic is it that Canada.
Speaker 2: Would be the fifty first state? Yeah, and they told me there is a path. Alberta is first in a bayside on saskatchewe would follow and then you go west to Bridge along get it. There is a movement in Canada to join us. Want to get your bots on that and how that's proceding.
Speaker 9: So it's true, Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 10: It's true.
Speaker 9: So a lot of people in Canada liking becoming our beautiful, cherished fifty first state. They'll have to pay much lower taxes, they'll have the ultimate security. You know, they don't pay very much for security right now because they rely on us.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure there are some Canadians that wouldn't mind being the fifty first state. Alberta, from my understanding, is the more conservative area within Canada and or province. Therefore maybe they would be on board. But the vast majority of Canadians, I think are highly patriotic and have no interest in becoming the fifty first state of America and losing their sovereignty. So I think that Trump continues to control on this issue. But the fact that it has persisted for months now continues to give me pause as if maybe this is more serious, and I hope not, because if you intend to have them become the fifty first state, given how they've voted in the past Trudeau being their current prime minister. My god, do you really want to add these people? No disrespect to the good Canadians that exists, and there's millions of them, but let's be honest in terms of a voting block, they're not very American, Like, are they big on the Bill of Rights? Are they really interested in gun rights? Free speech for that matter, bodily autonomy the Canadians. No, they may say that they are, but actually if you look what happened during lockdown era in the twenty twenty twenty twenty one area or arena, no, they were not. They were not very American. Now, we weren't very American either during that period, so maybe I'm overstating it. I hope i am. Anyways, Point is not interested in expanding, Okay, I don't want fucking Mexico. I don't want Panama Canal. I don't want Greenland or Iceland or Canada or China or anybody else. I just want to focus on getting our budget in order, and this gives me a good opportunity to tangent Briefly. The new spending bill was passed yesterday, with one Republican deciding to go against it and guess who that was. Oh it was Thomas Massey. Yeah, you could already guess that, right, And he is once again being pilloried as the rhino, despite the fact that he's the only one who's not a rhino, who's actually interested in fiscal solvency. And here's what he said. He said that on this current budget and what it would do to the deficit or to the national debt, it would wreck another twenty trillion in national debt over the next decade, I think he said, yeah, over the next decade. So that would put us at fifty seven trillion dollars by the year twenty thirty five. Now, if you think our national debt is unsustainable, now imagine how unsustainable it would be in a decade from now on this current path. So he voted no, and he and he's being brutalized for it, as he normally is. But this has been his sticking point for the longest time. He will not vote for a spending bill unless it cut spending and cuts the deficit. This doesn't, it grows it. And this is totally counter to what you know, Trump and many of the other Republicans have ran on that, Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna, you know, the adults are back in charge. We're gonna get our spending ounder control. Well, no they're not. It was voted for almost unanimously, almost by the GOP. I mean it only got passed by like a vote or two. And uh, I just think this is this is evidence that, you know, our job isn't done yet, Like we need to continue to get more and more of the rhinos out and more and more. Thomas Massey's in we need more people that actually take this seriously. And to Elon's credit as the you know, I don't know if he's the head of DOZE, but whatever, he's his his role in DOGE, the Department of Governmental Efficiency. He responded to Massey's uh, you know protests by saying, this is concerning you know, when he was talking about how this is gonna explode the national debt. The Elon's repeated claim has been the entire reason he got involved, The entire reason that he's doing this DOGE thing is because he knows that our national debt isn't sustainable and that we will be insolvent as a consequence. So when he sees this spending bill, it's basically fighting against what he's trying to do. His belief is that if we can cut fifteen percent of the spending through by going after waste and fraud, then we can actually balance the budget. But if you continue to increase the budget, well, then no you can't. You're going to have to cut more than that. And do you really think that there's more than fifteen percent waist in fraud? Well? Probably, but can you prove that and can you cut that with a scalpel to actually get it right? Probably not. So we need Congress to be on board with actually cutting spending, and as of now, given the vote yesterday, they're not. Clearly they're not. And what's most infuriating is that the way that they marketed to the people was that it was going to remove taxes on overtime, taxes on Social Security, and taxes on tips. Well, they can't do it that way. They need to have standalone legislation that does that, because this does not affect tax policy based off of my reading of coverage of the bill, so it was basically a lie. I don't think it actually accomplishes that. I hope I'm proven wrong, but as of now, I think they're going to have to pass additional legislation to cut these taxes on people. Now. I hope they do that, and yes, I understand that that adds to the deficit, but I am still a libertarian, and I believe that taxation is theft and any cuts and taxes are preferable, like that's what we want. But I would also like to see our country stay solvent, not so much because I believe in the social safety net or anything else, but because people have paid end to this system, particularly social Security, and they now rely on it. And if you can't make good on that promise, you're gonna have chaos, absolute chaos. So, especially for the elderly, it just feels totally immoral to rug pull them after paying into it their entire lives and just say, oh, you get nothing. I know this may be unpopular to some libertarians, but I think it's true. I mean, if you're taxed with the understanding that you're going to get this money back when you're retired, are you not owed that? I think you are. I don't even necessarily perceive it as a tax, given that, like, you're paying into the system with an expectation that you're going to get it back. Now it's mandatory, so I guess it's I don't know what the better term for it is, but anyways, I don't support some security, but for those that have paid into it for decades and decades or fifty years in some cases, yeah, you deserve that money back. Fuck, yeah you do. So. I just think that Congress continues to demonstrate that it does not have the level of seriousness that Thomas Massey or Elon Musk do, and that includes Donald Trump. He doesn't have the seriousness in this either, because he endorsed this spending bill. So we need to have a real adult moment here and a real conversation about how serious the situation is and what we're going to do about it. And are you guys the party that actually stands for fiscal sanity, because as of now it doesn't look so. Apologies for the lengthy tangent there. I want to get back into Canada. Here's Christia Freeland.
Speaker 8: The US is turning predator, and so what Canada needs to do is work closely with our democratic allies, our military allies. I've been foreign minister. I know how to do that. That's why I would start with our Nordic partners, specifically Denmark, which is also being threatened, and our European NATO allies. I would be sure that France and Britain were there who possess nuclear weapons, and I would be working urgently with those partners to build a closer security relationship that guarantees our security in a time when the United States can be a three.
Speaker 2: The US is turning predator according to the former foreign minister to Canada, and she is now running for Prime minister, might I add, and she's talking about creating a new defensive alliance between basically NATO without America, saying that we're turning predator and that we can be a threat. Now I understand from a Canadian perspective why they would feel that way, and particularly given Trump's rhetoric. And this is why I don't support his rhetoric on this issue. Obviously, I don't expect Trump to be invading Canada anytime soon, and I don't think the American people would support that at all, at least I hope not. My god, I hope not. But this is, you know, potentially their next prime minister. You know, I find that hard to believe, given that she walked arm in arm with Trudeau, and Trudeau is not beloved in Canada. To put it mildly, but I would have never expected Trudeau to stay in there as long as possible, so god knows what could happen anyways, point being, what if she does end up being prime minister and she's working with our former allies to basically create a trade block and a security block that is oppositional to the United States. That's not exactly ideal, now, is it. I would say, no, it's not so now I'm not interested in having entangling alliances, but I'm also not interested in becoming enemies with all these countries. And I feel like that's because of Trump's rhetoric. That's more the direction we're headed in now. I like most of his rhetoric, and I like that he pisses people off, so don't get me wrong. However, sometimes it can go the wrong way right, and I think that this may be an instance where you might want to moderate a little bit. You might want to figure out what actually is the end goal here, And unfortunately I don't really know, Like I don't know what Trump's angling for. Maybe you do, maybe you have a better understanding, but like if you take him at face value, it looks like he's angling to make America consist of the entire western hemisphere potentially, and maybe that is the goal. Maybe, I mean, especially with you know, if he wants to bolster his legs and go down as like some sort of conquering hero, I guess you could argue that's what he's actually angling for. I tend to think that's not what he's doing. But at the end of the day, I don't really understand if it's a bluff and you're just trying to negotiate to get border security, which is what I tend to believe he's doing. Like do you have to go so hard in the paint? Do you have to talk consistently about making them the fifty first state? That seems a little bit excessive. Now, if you want to do it once to reframe the debate and get people thinking differently about these issues and get them to the negotiating table, fine, If you're going to continue to do it for months, I mean, you've now been the president for over a month. You started doing this in mid if not early December. We're like two and a half months, almost three months deep into you talking about Canada becoming the fifty first state, Like, of course this is going to piss people off. Of course, how mad do you want to make them? I mean, when you're negotiating, yes you do want to have leverage, and yes you do want to get people the negotiating table, but once you get them to the negotiating table, it's usually not advisable to insult them. And just so you see, I'm being fair minded on this same thing with uh, you know Zelensky I was critiquing him for this, or criticizing him harshly for this, is that he was saying, you know, he was insulting Trump's intelligence, saying he's just a wash and misinformation. And Jade Vance even pointed out, he said, what are you doing, Like that's not the way you negotiate with Donald Trump. Well, now I'm going to tell Donald Trump that's not the way that you negotiate with our neighbors either, Like you can't just insult these people to the end of the earth and then expect them to want to negotiate a fair deal here or border of security or having any sort of you know, reduction of tariffs, Like you're just being intentionally provocative to the point that you're not going to get the best deal for us. So I know he's mister art of the deal. And I'm just a you know, novice podcaster, Like I ran a serious business I know, I know business negotiations. I do have a college degree in business. Uh yeah, not that college degrees matter. The real the real schooling was actually when I did it to the dunes of millions of dollars, that's what matters. So I'm just telling you, as a former business professional and negotiator myself, this is not I think this is misguided. I really do. And I'm not really interested in going to war with the Canadians, even though we would win easily. Don't get a twisted Canada. We got your number. But I don't see that's joking, that's not me actually being provocative. I just don't think this is a good way to negotiate. I really don't. And if you see an angle that makes this a good negotiating tactic, drop in the chat down below you tell me what I'm missing here, because it just seems nutty to me. And this is the leverage, like this is the real deal leverage that the United States has over Canada. This is one of their finance people talking about it. They are in dire straits.
Speaker 12: In the case of a trade war, there's no bounce back. If you introduce tariffs, the economy works less efficiently. We don't get those economies of scale. Businesses can't grow their businessusiness is by growing their exports to the United States, so they're going to invest less. There's going to be less production, incomes will be lower in Canada. And unless we introduce a new structural shock, some structural reform that boosts our potential output but boost supply, there's no bounce back. So what that means, you know, for monetary policy, we can't. We can't change that reality. The economy is going to a permanently lower path. So the only thing we can do is we can help smooth the painful economic adjustment to tariffs. But even there, monetary policy is constrained because we have to make sure that the tariff problem doesn't become an inflation problem. So what that means is you're not looking like a COVID type response. We're going to have to proceed quite carefully. We're going to have to balance the Yes, there will be downward pressure on inflation from the from the weakness in the economy. But there's going to be also upward pressures from higher import costs, a weaker Canadian dollar, supply, inevitable supply chain disruptions that will all increase cost and that'll put upward pressure on inflation. So we're not we're not. I mean, when I was really trying to convey in my remark, todaies, we're not thinking of a COVID type response here.
Speaker 2: So that's the head of the Bank of Canada and that's basically like the chair of the Federal Reserve for Canada. Let me cut through the accountant and economists speak at Kingsian economists speak and just tell you what he's saying there. He's saying we're fucked, like he said like longer than he's like, we're so, guys, we're so fucked a because he's a Canadian. Uh, they're in serious shit, Like you don't just think about the soft pedaling that the Federal Reserve chairs do. You know, we expect headwinds like that's the that's the worst thing they'll ever say. And they're hesitant to even say that because they understand in their position of authority and power that if you say that, just just their words will actually shift the market, like it'll hurt the market. You'll see sell offs because of what they have to say. So the fact that this guy is saying that that is about as strong a statement as you will ever hear from a central banker like ever. And what he's saying, just to put it in less profane but more understandable language, is that because of the tariffs. So I've did this research on a prior episode, but if I recall correctly, seventy percent of their exports of Canadian exports go to the United States, that is enormous. That is an enormous amount of their market share. So if you have a tariff war with the United States and you can no longer export seventy percent of your goods, now it's not going to be all, but it'll be a big chunk because they're no longer you know, competitive price wise. Well, what happens to your economy. Well, what he's saying is that you're going to produce less, that you're gonna have less capital investment into these businesses that had been exporting, and you will see lower wages and consistently lower wages, which is a depression. I mean, that's a decrease in GDP for Canada. And then he's asked or then he's just talking and thinking out loud about well, what can we do in terms of monetary policy. Well, we can't do much because the tariffs from America when it comes to the import or the imports from America into their economy, well, there will be tariffs on those that'll put upward price or upward you know, pressures on prices to the consumer. So then what will you do ubi you just flood the system with cash. Well, then you have inflation problems, which is already you're already feeling price inflation because of the tariffs from the United States side. So then what you have wages, you have increased prices. That's stagflation or depression inflation, where you actually have a depression or GDP is dropping over multiple quarters significantly and and you have inflation. It's the worst case scenario. I mean, this is what central bankers fear more than anything is deflation and uh, I mean it's really not deflation, it's inflation with uh, you know, depression level economy or GDP. So this is why they normally just turn on the printing press and they say, fuck it, we're gonna hyper inflate instead, like we're not. We're not going the route of, uh, you know, deep depreciating assets because they're bankers at the end of the day, and they want to maintain their purchasing power and they own hard assets. So that's how. I don't know, it's just I just wanted to make you guys aware, like Canada, like the highest level economists over there is saying this is no joke, like they are in serious shit. And yes, America will feel it too, no doubt, especially when it comes to tariffs, like we're going to feel it. There's not it's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows. But this has been my point all along to the libertarians that just oppose tariffs and tariff wars and negotiations using tariffs entirely, I've been saying, look, I think you're really under selling how significant the American economy is, particularly to our neighbors Mexico and Canada. So if you think that we can't win these negotiations, definitely wrong. Like you can win these negotiations because we have immense leverage over Canada and Mexico in particular. So my expectation is that given the warning from the head of the Bank of Canada that if the Canadian political class has any sense of sanity whatsoever, they're going to come to the negotiating table and say, look, we understand the leverage that you have over us. We're not going to get taken to the woodshed, but we are willing to negotiate to avoid, you know, complete destruction of our economy. We'll see if it happens. But this is this is why it ties back into my my question earlier as to like what is Trump's actual end goal here? And I can't tell because the hard the hard ball that he is playing right now is so significant that like genuinely he can just destroy Canada economically, Like he has that capacity. And my fear is that his his base, his supporters are just so die hard for him, and they don't really give a fuck about Canada. And I don't really give a fuck about Canada to be honest, no disrespect to the Canadians. Like my priority is America, Like that's that's obviously my priority, but like I would rather not spiral our neighbors into a depression. You know, like, that's that's not my ideal outcome here. Like my ideal outcome is can we negotiate them securing their borders and and negotiate lowering their TIFFs and have a little bit more free trade and a little bit more secure border and I don't know, maybe get rid of Trudeau, like okay, that would kind of be my ideal glide path here. As of now, it seems like we're going to have a massive trade war and just spiral Canada into a nineteen thirties dust bowl depression. Scary times, especially for Canadians. I feel so bad for you guys, because you've already been stripped up all your rights and if your economy goes to shit, like oh, it's going to be so bad. So I hope cooler heads prevail, and I hope adults actually meet at the negotiating table and they figure this shit out for all of our sakes, but particularly for the sake of Canadians. You guys don't deserve this. Maybe you do. I don't think so though. Anyways, thank you guys so much for tuning in once again. We're doing record numbers in terms of viewership, and that's all because you guys continue to tell people that this is something worth watching or listening to at liberty lockpot on X. If you want to support my work, subscribe there I'll fall you back, or libertylockdown dot locals dot com. If you want to get some merch liberty loockdown shirts, you go to top loops dot com. The link is in the description below. And last, but not least, just pick up your child's phone and your grandparents' phone and go to the podcatcher, whether if it's Apple Podcasts or Spotify or whatever else and search for liberty Lockdown and click subscribe and click auto update, and then hand them their phone back and don't say shit, don't tell them what you did, just do that. And then when they finally realize what you've done, and they go, hey, hey, Bob, why the fuck do you subscribe me to this liberty Lockdown podcast? You know I'm a libtard. You go, hey, Bob, I don't like the fact or sorry, it's not bob. Bob is the one that did this. So what's a good name for a libtard?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know what do you call these people? John? It's just like a regular name, Oh John, I don't like your politics, and I think that your brain is like you're you're clearly incapacitated, like you're incapacitated as a human being. And I'd still like to maintain our friendship, but I'm gonna need you to listen to some truth every now and then. So as a requirement of the continuation of our friendship, I'm gonna need you to listen to livery lockdown, and I'm gonna need you to report back what Clint tells you every week, just to make sure that we could still be friends. And if you can't do that, well, then you have to be put into an insane asylum. Sorry, Bob or John. Sorry that was bad names. I could have come up with something way more creative. It's a good it's a good name for a liberal. I don't know. I don't know. I'm in a good mood, as you can tell. I've been in a good mood for fucking months now. This is fun. I hope you guys are enjoying the more optimistic version of me. I did talk about some things that I'm not super happy about, but I think I did it in a more positive way. I'm gonna go hit the gym now and check out. No, don't, don't check that out never mind take it back. Yeah, leave comments, dounblope, just share this, share, shut around fucking God's sakes. By the way, we're almost at a thousand reviews on Apple podcasts. If you could leave a fucking five star review on Apple podcasts, I would really appreciate it. It's may the thousand and five star reviews very few, Like I can't even tell you how few podcasts get to one thousand five star reviews, very few on Apple podcasts. So if you can get me over that hump, I will be a Cloud nine. Thank you guys for tuning in. Love you peace, do something I rarely do, and let Bill Maher take us out as he educates Tom Green on why Canada isn't free.
Speaker 6: There's been some misinformation about Canadian freedom of speech though. That's been floating around it there, like we've got freedom of speech in Canada. It's in our our Canadian Charter of Rights and freedom, freedom of the press, freedom.
Speaker 8: Of a stake.
Speaker 6: Well, just get something is in a charter.
Speaker 4: I mean we have it too, and Trump is threatening that And sometimes I've.
Speaker 6: Never experienced a situation where I can't say something up there there hate speech laws in Canada, so there are things you can't say. But you know what, who would want to say that? Ship anyways?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: So well, but that's not how that's not what free speech means.
Speaker 6: It's a slight, it's a slight, but it's there's a there's a really defined definition of what hate speech is. So it's not overreaching. You know, it's fairly specific. That's record pretty much say anything you want, except for extreme things that you would not agree with I would think, and that nobody would really want to agree with society.
Speaker 2: You don't know what free speech is, then you don't know.
Speaker 1: That's not what free speech is.
Speaker 7: It's a definition of not free speech.
Speaker 2: Do you know how asked backwards you have to be to have Bill Maher correct you on what is freedom? Topre Oh buddy, oh buddy, uh, kudos to Bill mar though he's right, and Canada, your liberty has been lockdown.
Speaker 6: We welcome to liberty.
Speaker 2: Lockdown this guy get liberty ain't come. But yeah, it's alcohol. It's where did it come from? And where did