Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: I'll take one?
Speaker 1: What help?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Cult Rejects. This episode, we got a returning guest, somebody that was on for the Cabala series, and I'm very very happy to actually just have him on as a guest and see what he's into. But before we introduced him, Matt got my boy Jin and the motherfucker inga with you? And what is going on?
Speaker 3: You? How about you? Sire?
Speaker 1: What is that? Boss? Mister ninety three? It's great to be here.
Speaker 4: Obviously, man's one of my I would say he's one of my favorite people. I can found all my favorite people on my like we'll say my left hand, and so he's definitely number one, or at least number two. And so I really appreciate Matt and I'm really here to support him. But of course we are co hosts together on The Gray Lodge. So let me plug that. So the True Gray Lodge, the t r V True Gray Lodge dot Com. I'd probably fucked it up. I'm sorry, Matt, but he built it for us. It's an incredible website. It's an archive of all of all of our metamagic. So we're like, we do this kind of gonzo gnostic radio on Friday nights, and we've been recording it and uploading it what Matt has uploading it to YouTube, and so you can also check us out on the Gray Lodge YouTube like and subscribe, and you can of course listen to all the co hosts Matt included on Threshold Saints through that same website because all of their episodes are there, and so and a lot of the episodes that I've recorded with you Nick and with like any of the other brothers that have come on, I've also put on my feed.
Speaker 1: So you can.
Speaker 4: You know, there's multiple ways. There's there's no not to you know, listen to us talk about Medica ball.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much and I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Of course. Of course, one thing I didn't want to ask the things the spaces. Did you ever release that on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Or no, we we could do an audio like like record it like just like a feed, or it could go online whatever. I mean, it doesn't really matter, but we've never done that. But they are on YouTube, so people can of course, if they have a YouTube account, they can rip them and you know they are audio only, but you can see our keno and like the kind of art direction, and it does play a role like people might not associate it, but at every time we make something or make a keynot as Matt would call it, or even the titling, it all goes like there's a coupleistic reason why it all goes together. So it's part of like our greater metamagical project is to sort of link what we're talking about with an actual sort of sepharatic image.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I highly SUGGECT people to check out your your spaces and your podcast. But uh yeah, thank you for coming on, Jen, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate it too. And let me just shout out that I am. I had an episode sorry with bed Selena now she dropped Friday and on Elvis, but we it's a lot more. It's about like the metaphysics, it's about Cabala, It's about astrology, especially asteroids and how their Cato likes. So we talk a lot about sort of contrac astrology through that frame. And I'm dropping a Vadriana episode today no Curses for old Men, So if you're interested in hearing me talk about serious Buddhist contra for like two hours.
Speaker 1: Uh you can check that out. Thank you guys appreciate.
Speaker 2: That of course, of course. Yeah, and uh yeah, Genjin, thank you very much for coming on, and thanks for even introducing me to Matt and finally to the guests themselves. We got Matt, what is going on, sir? I mean, I've know you've been on the show before and you've introduced yourself and let people know what's up. But please, you know, if this is the first time people are listening to you, let everybody know what your dealer is. Plug everything you got, So.
Speaker 3: Let's go. So again, thanks a lot for calling me. Was a really fun doing the Kabala series. And obviously here with Jin my i'ld say, right side best man. So that's uh, we do the power opposites. I'm in your left, here in my right. And yeah, we do a lot of stuff. So first of all, mett Moa, you can find me on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, you name it. If I'm not there, send me. I'll try to create an account. If it's a social media that I'm not there, always add mett Moa nineteen sown here as well on the video. And there's also my website, which is really cool. I'm gonna show a lot of stuff here. So kabala dot com. So k A A b a l ah dot com. I'm gonna share it and then we can see it. So, okay, kabala, right, Kabala. I'll maybe if I can already start creeping it.
Speaker 2: Off there, go for it.
Speaker 3: Awesome. So I think first first thing to clarify is that the kabala that I was initiated into and that I study and practice it is not necessarily the usual kabala. And what do I mean by that is that if you search for kabala, you're likely going to, you know, find the Jewish, the Harmatic, the whatever. There are many. The one that I'm that I was initiated in we call it kabala, but it could be called anything. Really, the name doesn't matter to an extent. The main idea is to have a system that has all initiations, so with that system you can explain anything. So for example, someone comes. I saw the other day it was like a like an supposed to be a numerology map, and it's like a circle with twelve things and like two triangles and whatever like super complex apparently. But then when you again, when you place that thing, which first time I was seeing it, I think it was like a woman or whatever who created it. When I placed that into the system that I use, I can very easily understand it. Okay, it's just that, so it's not diminishing stuff, but it's just again, if we assume that the universe is holographic and made of out of fractals, so everything's kind of connected, there must be one system that explains everything. That's the thing that I'm referring to. Kabbala not necessarily Jewish one, as obviously we also use it, not necessarily harmtic one, as we also obviously use it, and so on yoga, eaching, unime, it many many different stuff. So I guess better than talking, I can show. I'll try to share my screen here.
Speaker 2: Well, like how you said that, because even when it comes to the gabala, like I'll look at it in a hermetic sense, but I also think it shows, like I think it literally even shows like light reflection, like you're saying, like, there's a lot more to that tree that I think most people think exactly Like I can look at it as like science to be saw, it's your theology or religion or however you want a spirituality.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Matt, just let me go in between you two. First, quick second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I totally agree with everything that both of them said, Like the tree is the I'm not a perennialist, but we'll just use that word because it's a good referential sort of idea. But you can map all religions onto the tree. You can map all dialectical decisions onto the tree. You can reverse map things from the tree. So the tree is the foundational wisdom science. Now, it's like what Matt said that it's not the Jewish kabbala, it's not Hermetic kabala. It's both, but it's also all the other shit too. That's what I think, and I think Matt agrees. And this is why we call ourselves meta magicians, because it is about fundamentally looking at the tree, but using maybe more modern language to talk about some of the more profound ideas.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm really glad that you just mentioned something. And uh, I'm glad you mentioned it kind of like with the differences between like Hermetic and even like the Jewish, well not did you mention it, but like you did mention that there's a difference in my opinion, Well, I'm asking you actually in your opinion when it comes to occultist and people, I guess in the magical community, which kind of kabbala are they normally referring to. So I'll say, like, for me, I think it's hermetic, not most people actually go just to the Jewish kabala because it's completely different exactly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, first thing to understand is if I said that I was initiated into Jewish cabbala, I would be lying because in theory you have to be like forty years old, and I guess like not married or whatever. Married, Like, there's a lot of things that it must do, and there's a lot of shit. I'm not into that. I mean, if you want to do it again. Actually my opinion, that's just for you to be locked into that system. Not saying it's good. That just it's what it is. You know, you're locked there now you gotta basically use it. Well, I prefer using all the systems so I can learn about it, not being initiated into it. It's completely different. But I'll say the to keep it like pretty simple. What I mean think about Jewish Kabala. We have the seven Laws of Noah. I think it's called Noah in English. It's basically the Ten Commandments, but like shortened out right. So these are moral laws. These are physical like things that you need for material life. Okay. And then we have the hermetic Kabala, which we have the seven like laws for the Kabalium. You know, so the same idea, like the word is mental, the law of correspondence whatever. So again those are much more let's call it digital, right, they're like, oh kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, then we have real quick man, I'm sorry, real quick, but you mentioned the Kabalion for people that are into the Kabala, do you think that book would actually is a good compliment to the Kabbala.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's let's see the name Kabbala, Kabalion.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, no, no, honestly, I think get it. If somebody is into helps me exactly.
Speaker 3: There's definitely things. Again, I like reading books from time to time, but also when you go deep into the stuff, you see that most of them basically talk about the same thing. So if you read into the Kabalian, Kai Balion or whatever, and you liked it, awesome, there's going to be other books that also talk about from the same thing, even with like some scientific jargon and so on, so kind of Pierre pick here treat. You know, So, as I was saying, you have the seven analog ones from the Jewish Kabala, the seven digital ones from the Hermetic and then you have the fourteen parts of Osiris pieces of Osiris that you had back in Egyptian initiation schools. So again you can start tracing back all the stuff. But basically the main idea is that one's going to be more focused on one thing, for example, material life and how you can bring spitravel into material life, and the other one is the opposite. How can I go from mature life to spiritual life and so well. But then again it's like the paths in the tree, right, So we are seeing now the tree here I'm sharing my screen, and we have the left column their life column. So it would be the same idea. We have the juice cabbala and one of the columns harmatic kabala and another one of the columns. But then again you need the middle, you need the synthesis of both. So that's what I try to always get into how can I synthesize this? Or even let's say, if I'm doing an astrology map reading for someone, I don't want to give them fucking you know, a big wall of text, super mystical, and so I'm sure if they want that, I can give that as well. But my main point is how can I synthesize what you are so that you can improve it, so that it can change it, so that it can understand it. Like for me, it doesn't matter if it's a thirty thousand pages book or something. It's not like, how how can this help me? You know? The point is how can I synthesize this and help me and go on with my life? So again, the idea with the kabbala here is that it should explain everything. So I'm gonna try to use it now to explain one thing, which is how can we manifest stuff in life? And just before I do, we had a comment, so somebody asked why going with the ten?
Speaker 2: Going to thank you for much? You know, I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I didn't know where the twelve came from. I knew I could see eleven, I didn't know. I was like, fuck, I'm slipping. I don't know there's twelve spheeres exactly.
Speaker 3: So the thing is some of some people, like the Jewish Cabbala doesn't necessarily count that, so it would be ten. And then they say, like it's a sphere not fear or like a digital sphere they say it sometimes again it really depends I count it. But if you want to go by the default ten, right, we have the ten here and not the ying yang which is behind the tree. But then they asked, and why not the twelve? So again it has more spheres. It's just that it's very complex to have the thing here in two D. Right, the thing is actually three D. I can show it afterwards. But we have also the ein eyeing and so we yeah, is just depends how we count it, right, So the ten spirit simple to understand? Why ten? First of all? Ten fingers? Right, So we have a ten base counting system already embedded in our technology. So I think I should make this clear already at the beginning as well. What Kabbala should explain is the technology of our souls, of our body, of the universe. So if we understand our body, then again ten fingers for example, then it can easily count the spheres. We can even place them in the in the tree. So for example cats, there would be the right side thumb, then Huan the index like right side index and so on, so you can like place them in the tree basically. And then again that's why you have ten. But then you have other ones as well, so it's you have all the numbers. Really, it just depends on what's the the counting system that you want to use. It's the same with mathematics, right you want to use the ten based system or the two based system with binary, or the sixteen basic system the hexadecimo. Really depends on what you want to do. Ten it's usually what we use. Then again, if you want to manifest something, so we want to bring something into life, we are always going to use the system. Whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, it doesn't matter. Really, you're going to use the system and you're going to see why it's even intuitive. Like it's not me saying something. I'm not creating something. Again, I got initiated into that kind of stuff. I'm just speaking about what I studied and what I practice. But they're going to see it's very intuitive. So let's get an example. Let's say the simple simplest thing I can think of. I want to eat something. Okay, I want to eat something. How I go about eating something? So the first thing is that I want it, So that's the first fear at the top here. It should be like a crystal. So it's hard to put it into like a drowning here, but it should be like a crystal kind of thing. And that's the will. So I want something. So if I don't want something, I'm not going to do it. It's as simple as that. If I don't want to do it, I'm not gonna do it. So if something happens, it's because I want it in some way, and I can I can go into the four words, the elements and someone afterwards. But basically this is also the further the way we are from our body, which is down here, so we are going to get there. This is when the thing gets actually manifested. This is just the beginning. So I need I need to want something for it to happen. Okay, then let's say I'll continue real quick.
Speaker 2: I just want to ask you some questions. If you don't mine man, yeah, for sure, you know when it comes to you, like even like I guess, working with the Cabala, I don't know how you do it. I don't know if you meditate taro sigils rituals. You know, I don't know what you do. But when you do look at it and use it as incorporating it into your life, you seem it's more of like directed towards you and that others Like for me when I use the Kabbala, and I was, you know, heavily into using the Kabbala ritualistically. Again for me looking at it, that it's kind of somewhat to do with science, but more of like kind of like my relationship with God and how I came even into reality for me when I use the Kabbala. And again like listen, everybody, everybody can use shit for black magic. I just think that like when people think of the Kabbala, they think it's automatically like some style of magic that's meant to hurt or harm people. And the thing is for most people that I know, when it comes to using the Kabbala, it's actually doing self work on them. You know, they're dealing with their own self. So I mean, I don't know if like kind of like that's my experience and I from gin I kind of get that from things he said, I would assume you look at it the same way kind.
Speaker 3: Of right, so you can use anything really like if you go by the left side column, you're going to that again self oriented action. If you go with the right side column, you're gonna go with the other like the environment action, right, you want to act on other things at the end of the day, I'll say, even like classifications of white, black, gray, magic, whatever, it's really down to morals. Like for example, if I use let's think about it this way, if I use magic to help someone earn money, like gain a little bit of cash, is that white or black magic? What really depends, like what's my intent with that. If my intent is to have them have a lot of money and then crash out because they are not going to be able to handle it, then maybe that's black magic. But if my intent is to maybe help them. But then sometimes your intent is to help people and you actually end up not helping them. I can give an example. I was doing the driver exam like a few weeks ago, and then it had like there was a roundabout and the guy was already in the roundabout. So in theory, I should just wait for him and then he'll go. I'll go after first.
Speaker 1: But I was there.
Speaker 3: I was like even I was super relaxed. I was stopping. I was basically stopped. He saw me and he stopped the car as in like hey, you can go, and subconsciously I just accepted and went. But that's like it fucked me. Okay, I didn't get the driving lass because I shouldn't go. So that's the thing he in theory, maybe he didn't even think about it. It was just kind of like you know, automatic, Yeah, sure, like he was slow as well, so he'll stop, I can go, so you know what I mean. Uh, that's the that's the thing the classification really of even when we talk about high magic low magic, like low magic, i'm working with the earthstuff. High magic, I'm working with a celestial means. But really it's magic, like we're all.
Speaker 2: Guy Black magically fucked you exactly.
Speaker 3: But maybe he was trying to do white magic. You know, he was trying to help you.
Speaker 2: Yea a rush that's like no, please go, it's not my time. You ever see that, you ever see that show on uh on. I think it's on Prime. It might be good. Omens, do you ever hear of that show? It's kind of funny and it's like it shows the gods and stuff, and it shows like how one of the angels, like you know, gave humans like a sword or something to protect themselves, and it shows how like that caused a huge problem in humans.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just funny, how like, oh, you think you're doing someone a favor and instead you just taught people how to kill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. That Like that's what people talk about when they say like, oh, I'm doing angelic magic. Right. They're very direct. So if you ask them, oh, I don't like my job, they're like, okay, I'll just get rid of it. Now you're no, you don't have a job. Yeah, you gotta be really precise with Again again, let's come back to it with what you want. So you've got to be really really precise with what you wants, right, that's the first step. If you don't have that theory, it doesn't matter like you're gonna try to do stuff. It doesn't matter. For example, I let's say you're trying to look for a job. A lot of people they are trying to look for a job, but then they don't actually want it. That's the thing they're trying to do. They're doing the actions. I'm gonna get into the four elements. They're doing the emotions the actions to like they're trying to you know, search for listenings listenings and apply for it and so on, but they don't actually want it. So guess what that will never happen. That will never happen. And the moment they switch the flip that, they flip the switch and say, oh I actually want it that way, boom, give it like two three days. Sometimes like magic is not. They don't necessarily have to do virtualistic like you ask me, I can do it as well. I like doing some times. So if you don't necessarily have to, I can give a small technique in the end, but it's at the end. It's simple stuff. So kabala. You can use it honestly to anything literally literally anything like in the spaces we use it to understand movies and music and a lot of other stuff. You can use it to in your company. You can use it to make more money. You can use it to have better relationships. You can use to improve yourself. You can use it to again grow spiritually. Anything that's the that should be the idea with the system, that you can do literally anything with it. Just your imagination becomes the limit. And I'm going to get into imagination as well. How how important it is. But again, real quick step, one second step.
Speaker 2: Real quick. I just want to throw this in there. You know, I saw like Freda even say that, uh, Freda Vinci saying like he said, you know, when it comes to Kabala, it gets confused, and I think there was like maybe other comments in there too, or you know, somebody saying I don't even know what I want, you know, when it comes to the Kabbala, Like even for myself, I'm huge into it now. I mean, you know, I think a lot of people know my story. Maybe some of the new listeners don't, you know. I was even in the OTO for like six years, and I'd say it was probably the first year and a half two years I was kind of like fucked off Kabala. I was like, it sounds silly, it sounds like too much to do, blah blah blah. And then like I don't know, one day it just caught my attention and I ran with it. But like you know, people who seem to be confused or maybe intimidated by it, I was the same way too, and it's quite different with that now. So don't let it seem to you know, seem overwhelming. It's you again. I even think again, reading the Kabalion with it, or maybe just the certain authors might help reading better than others. But I definitely, I'm definitely glad I decided to put down the fear and look into it because I do think it has actually helped me be a better person.
Speaker 3: So so let's think about it this way. If if one doesn't know what they want, that's still so that's not an impediment because they will want things subconsciously. And what do you mean by that? You were born in a specific country like city street, with a specific family at a specific time, and so and so on, so all of that will already since the moment you were born. It's going to give you once, for example, the unconscious one of getting married, the unconstry just want of getting a high prestigious job, the unconscious want of again food. I mean, you don't want to need, you don't need to to consciously have the desire for food, right, You just your body just kind of sends you the signal like, hey, let's eat, and then you accept it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But if let's say some people have this problem, they don't have the desire to get to go and eat, so they get sick for example. So again they have a problem already at the first year here, they're never going to eat because they don't have the desire for it. The one thing, so if you don't have an overall desire, try doing the auto aate. Try going into your roots and looking back. Okay, what do I like when I was a kid that maybe I didn't go for because you know, because of family, because of environment, of culture, whatever. What did I didn't do because I thought it was not possible. So that's a lot of how it happens as well. Let's say with the job example, someone would say, oh, I want a job, I need a job, okay, but then they don't actually specify the type of the job they want, or they think that the job they want is too hard or too you know, far away from them, so they're looking for a job which is not the one they actually want. So that's again that's never gonna happen, or if it happens, it's gonna be super shit and they're gonna quit. So they're gonna find a way to not do it, you know. So I'll say you can trace back again, you can work with the tree. I'm going top down, which I prefer the beginning, and then you can go bottom up again and I'll see, I'll tell what's the difference. So again we have the one. The second step then is the one which is supposed to be like irridescent, so it's all colors combined in their highest vibration, or it can be just the color of the bottom spheres.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: The idea here then is that we have the one which was formless energy. It's like there's nothing yet, right, it's just just pure energy, there's nothing. It becomes a a little bit slower, so a little bit more dense, and it becomes light. So what does it mean practically? I want to eat? I already have the desire. Can I have the image of what I want to eat? For example, I follow on eat tackos. I know how tacos look, so I can go around and see, oh there's a tackle store, and I go there and grab a taco. But if I don't know, like I cannot see a taco in my head, I don't even know where to start. I won't even look for it because I don't even know it exists. Right, So for you to again, I want to make the I want to manufacture a car. I need a blueprint for the car. I cannot just manufacture it. I need to make a lamp. I need to like the blueprint of the lamp. I need some kind of structured image for it to start becoming real. The whole process here is basically getting energy in its most formless form into dense form that's going to come through as we're going to see our imagination, our emotion, our feelings, sorry, our thoughts, and our emotions slash actions. So here again still super abstract, but we need the image in our heads. If you don't have the image in your head, or if that image is kind of weirded out, you're not going to get it. That's where a lot of like self improvement books will talk about, oh, you need a vision board. You know, you need the vision board of the things you want. You need to see yourself already as a successful person or whatever. Yeah, because if you don't see it, you're never going to get it. Like, you need to be able to literally picture it in your head and bonus sip here not only the image, but if you can get all your senses, like right now, I'm pretty sure most of you watching. If you really try to focus, you can imagine, like an apple in my head, in my hand, there's an apple here. But then can you like grab the apple, can you turn it? Can you smell it? Can you taste it? Can you feel like the crenchiness if you were to bite it, the sound of the thing being bitten, and so on and so forth. Obviously it's not going to be clear if you're doing it for the first time, but you can try it. It's gonna work. You're gonna depending on let's say, if you get a food that you like a lot, you're gonna start salivating right just from thinking about it. That's the idea. Your brain doesn't really feel the difference you're you're imagining it. It's becoming real. So again, I want to eat something. I can see it in my head. That light becomes a little bit slower, becomes sound. So again, in practical terms, this would be when we can explain stuff, can you understand it? So again, if I want to eat, like I went to let's say China once and then there was this super meal that I like a lot, so I can see it in my head. It's super good. I can even taste in this one, but I can't really explain it, like I didn't get the chance to get its name, so I cannot really explain what's in there. Like let's say a big soup of a lot of stuff, I cannot read explain what's in there. If you cannot do it, then again you cannot get the thing, like I cannot go to Uber Eats and just search for it because I don't know what it is. Like I can have the image, but I cannot search for it. Right, you need the descriptions, let's say, so as we're going to see as well. The middle column, so this one, the yng yang, the yellow, the purple one, the one here. They're always going to be about synthesizing things. The right column is always going to be about expanding things, and the left column always about contracting, like bringing order from bringing order from the chaos. Okay, so these three again are the super still abstract. It's just stuff in your head, and you can see how that works because if you go to YouTube, some of you are watching it through YouTube right now. Think about how many seconds do you see for ads? It's like five seconds tops most of the times, not really that much, but they pay a huge amount of cash for that. So why would they pay a huge amount of cash just for five seconds of your time? Have you seen something again? You start seeing it, it already becomes a possibility. If you never saw a brand in your life, you don't know it exists, it's going to be much less likely that are going to buy from them. If you start seeing them and they are with the sounds explaining the stuff to you, making sure you feel something again, it becomes more real. It becomes a bigger possibility that that thing will actually that you actually want to buy it or do whatever the ad is telling you to do. Right again, as we when I come down here, now there's a portal, and I say it's a portal because here again it was to astract too. You cannot touch it, you know, But here's when things start to become a little bit more concrete. So this portal, or if you're the ying yang, would be when we express things so for example, easiest way just get paper pencil and write it down for example, or draw it, or dance or again talk about it, or go into an app and press the buttons. Just express it again. You're bringing it from the abstract desire kind of form boards into actual reality here now, so expressing it again can be anyway. If I'm gonna eat something, that could be the again the going to uber eats and you know, pressing some much as oh I really want this one. Okay, as that go, we have we are now with the blues here right here, this is where we should we We're probably again expanding things, so we are going to see all the good things about what I'm doing. So if I'm going to eat something, well it's probably gonna be tasty or it's gonna be healthy for me. Again, there's gonna be there has to be qualities for it, otherwise you're not gonna do it, Like would you eat rocks? And I guess one person my rocks are saying, I don't know, maybe they liked it, but most people wouldn't like the idea of eating rocks. Like why you know, there's no point so it already gets blocked here and you don't go for it. So this is again where all the good feelings about the thing that you need come, and they should be as hard as like, as big as ash, as hard as possible for the things to come more powerful, more powerfully too. So again expanding, as we expand it here we now need to contract. So the reds here is going to be more less the opposite, so you are going to see all the let's say negative sides or the discipline that you need to get that thing. Like I want to eat that thing, but it's it costs money. You cannot just grab it, you know, the thing that you're trying to eat. Maybe it's going to require you. If it's like a fast food kind of thing that you really like, it's going to fuck up your health. So again it's like supposed to there must be some discipline. Another example, if you want to get apps like huge apps, right, you need to work for it. There's no thing without the action that the discipline. This would be for eximple mars. So again the action we are in a Mars thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So again good feelings not necessarily the best feelings. And the thing about this is prob is that again it has to come into synthesis. So if you have if there are so many cons to the thing that you're trying to do, maybe don't do it. You know, Let's say you're thinking about, I don't know, quitting your job, and then you see, oh, yeah, but I won't have money for this. I'll have this trouble, that trouble, I'll have the Okay, maybe don't do it right now, Maybe think about another way off again, as we're going to come down here to the yellows here, how can I balance that? How can I make sure the pros and cons are balanced? How can I make sure that the thing that I'm doing is beautiful, it is harmonized. This is the most This is the fear that sits at the center. As you can see, most fears connect to it. It would be the sun and the strology, if you want to make the correspondence. So again, it's where we make sure things is like very nicely done. And if it's not beautiful, if it's not harmonized, again, you probably shouldn't do it. It's not going to be a nice experience.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So now we went through the top heers again wanting being able to see it, having the image in your head with the most senses being able to explain it. So again, light becoming sound, being able to explain it, expressing it through most simple way, paper and a pencil, just writing it down. That's where all of the again the self help book to talk about. Oh keep you know, writing your intentions down and so on. They're working with that sphere. Cool, you have others herees to work with as well. Then we get into the feelings. So how good what are the good feelings the good things that you are going to get from the thing, whether than maybe not so good feelings. That the discipline you need to get that thing going? Then again, how can I harmonize both and make sure that thing is beautiful and nice? Cool the next year? The green one right here is where a lot of people fail. So here you're supposed to control your emotions. You're supposed to achieve victory through silence. Shut up about it, man, If you want a new job, don't go telling people that you're going to go for the new job. Like most people, to be honest, they don't really care, even if they are close to you, like family, friends as want, they don't really really care about stuff. Or if they do. They have their own limitations that now because you shared, they're going to interact with the thing. So pretty simple. Example, you're a kid and then you say, oh, I want to be a rock star when I grow up, and you say it out loud, right to other people, your dad is going to be like god, you know, shut up. Just go working on a farm or whatever, go work in an office. It's like, again, it's not that he's gonna he's going against you necessarily, but it's just he doesn't have the same vision that you have. You already have the one. You can see your stuff as a rock star, you can understand it. You have all the good feelings, you know the discipline, and when it comes to here you talk to your that for example, about it. He projects his own insecurities or his own limitations into you. And now most people will get like turned off and say, yeah, yeah, you're right. I'm going to do some other stuff and you're not going to manifest it. So again, shut up, man, nobody needs to know. After you do it. Sure share, you know, it's cool, it's cool to share. This would be the blues here, you know, share the good feelings with other people. But as you're going through stuff trying to keep it to yourself. You really don't earn anything, like you don't need the validation that you're supposed to be getting, like the dopamine that you're getting from talking to people. What you're going to do, it's not worth it because then you're not going to do the thing, So just keep it to yourself. Again, this is the emotional control. Then we will go to the left side here to the orange here, and that would be the rational control. So this is where we're going to the last connection of thoughts, making sure everything's tidy up. An example would be having a contract, like contracts are being made here. Okay, so you can make this for yourself. If you're trying to manifest something, you can like grab a piece of paper, go through each of the spheares as I was talking about, and then when you come down here you literally write a contract with yourself and let's say the universe or God or whatever you believe, and then write it down exactly, very precisely what you want. This is again the rational control. The last like reasoning is about the things that you need and one, as always, we need to synthesize stuff. So emotional control, rational control. When we get to the purpose here. Also, a lot of people fail here because this is where we should see the foundation of what you're trying to build. When we bring it to yourself, it's like, do I feel like I'm worthy of doing that? Again, if I don't feel that I'm worthy, you're not going to get it because you're going to sabotage. If you want to, you know, have a ten k ten k a month business, but you don't feel like you're worthy, you're not gonna be able to invoice people because you're not gonna do it, or you're gonna do it, and then you're gonna think, but it's not the thing, and then the guy's like gonna pay half and you're gonna say, oh, it's okay, and so no, man, if you feel like you're worthy, you're not like no questions asked, Yeah, sure, I'll invoice ten k tiny k doesn't matter. Again, if you don't feel like you're worthy, you're not going to go after that that chick or man or whatever that you want, because again, it don't feel like you're worthy. You see yourself like, oh no, I'm not worth that thing. So you're not gonna do it. You don't see you don't you don't feel the foundation required for the thing.
Speaker 2: You know what's really interesting, And I'll even put this out there, you'll throw it all myself. I don't give a shit how it makes me sound. These even stuff like in my personal life, things that have gone on that has actually made it almost paralyzing for me to even do the podcast because of I guess, like my own shit going on my own head or my own self worth. I was just like, I can't even fucking show my face podcasting, as crazy as it sounds, but I see what you're getting at. It is I have had my own self worth or even just my own idea of self and just shit going on inside my head that will make me doubt and stop doing other things possibly. I mean, obviously the show is still going, so I haven't allowed it to do that. But that's a good thing about being an alchemist. You can take you know, hate, fear and other emotions and turn it into something instant, which will be which is podcasts for me.
Speaker 1: So sorry, I'm just gonna sneak in again, but I want to.
Speaker 4: I just want to echo what Nick said, like Matt knows that I've done this like I will have had my own trials and tribulations where I self doubted, and it is it is is up the skill. It's to the skill of the magician. It's up to you to change it, it's up to you to transform it, and it's up to you to alchemize it. So if Matt is really good at that, he's given me a lot of good tools to sort of just think about in simple frameworks, like very simple.
Speaker 1: I just you know, just ways of thinking, just.
Speaker 4: Ways of thinking. So I just want to say that that I don't think it's an uncommon experience. People you know, put their own clipless.
Speaker 3: Before themselves exactly as I look. Man, I can give an example. So I was helping this like through a friend of mine that they were helping already, this woman trying to get some money because she fucked up some stuff and so wan she wanted the money, and then she hired them to make magic to get the money.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So again, if you're hiring someone to make magic to get money, you expect the thing to come to you magically, I would assume. But then she sent a voice clip to them saying, yeah, but you know, money doesn't come from trees or like money doesn't come from the air, And I'm like, you're a magician, Like that's supposed to be the point that it comes from the air, it comes from whatever. You're not gonna expect it. But if she already used that way that it's not going to come easy, then guess what it's not going to come like, she's not going to do the things required for the thing to come. And what things imagination, thoughts, feelings, and emotions. I'm going to explain them in more detail, but that's it. So if you do feel the worthy, if the thing has a foundation, so for example, in a company, this would be where you do the Q and A the Q and a no, sorry, the QA. So the quality assurance, so basically making sure, okay, the thing is like tidy up, can I can package it? It's ready to be packaged. Okay. When that's done, you get into the end of the rainbow, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. So that's here, the last one with the four callers. That would be the thing actually being materialized. As you saw again, it started as this kind of ethereal kind of you know, abstract thing it's just in my head, and then it comes down as feelings, thoughts, and then emotions like things emotion. When they say emotion, think about your body when the thing actually comes into your cells and you start doing things. So the actions again emotion. The thing is in motion, you're doing stuff, so as it came down here, the thing is done. That's it. One thing that we humans struggle with is that we need the evidence of things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So if let's say, you can imagine the whole situation coming together, but it's not there yet, Like if I can imagine thirty million dollars in my bank account or something, but it's not there yet. If I go and open my bank account that it's not going to be there, well again you start dialing, you start creating problems here in this year the purple one. But the thing is things come before there's evidence. That's just how it goes. It's and it's always like that, you know. So if again, if you want to eat something, you don't eat the thing until you're eating it, but you're already having the things, You're already making everything for it to happen before it's there. Only when you actually go and eat that thing's there, but you don't stop. For example, I don't go to uber, I ask for the thing, and then I keep thinking to myself, Oh is it coming? Is it coming? Like it's gonna come? Or if I cook something, right, I'm cooking it. I'm not gonna be expecting Oh is it gonna be ready? Like, yeah, it's gonna be ready. Ye, at some point it's gonna be ready. Just wait, you know, relax. So that's the point here. The it may seem, oh, it's so abstracting one, but when you actually stop to think about you are doing this constantly. Again, doesn't matter if you like it or not, if you believe it or not. We are doing this, sometimes not necessarily in this order, which is also why not necessarily comes in the best way, to be honest. But it's just where it goes. So that's the top down, that's how we materialize things. I can explain how the bottom up, which would be how can we get let's say, how can we become masters into things? And I guess that would help the people saying that they don't know exactly what they want, because we start again from the bottom. So you don't need to want something. You start from the actions that you're taking, unless they can origin have something to think otherwise.
Speaker 1: It can go on. Oh continue, sir, I have a quick question. I have a question for you, Matt.
Speaker 4: So I know you gave your example of like manifesting something to eat from desire, So, in your opinion, is the sort of cause of formation you can call it desire?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Or if I'm wrong you can correct me. I'm asking you, like, is desire sort of the thing that roots us into the material world?
Speaker 3: I would say will instead of desire, But it's hard to differentiate them, right, I'll say that the will is sometimes something that is even above us. When you say desire, I think of like the body, you know, the body wanting something, and that can be true as well, But the will would be something bigger because that's the thing as well, magic ball and so on. It in theory it works for anything. I mean not in theory it works for anything. But sometimes you gotta remember that you're not the only one creating things. So imagine if you want to go always green in the like the red lights, you know, the stoplights, you want yours to be always green. Well, guess what the guys from the other side also wants it always to be green. So if you all go like at some point one of you will be read, you're gonna get crash. So we gotta understand there's like time into things, and sometimes you're again supposed to be the will right the highest want. I guess yes, because then it's not necessarily about the character. It's not about what Matt wants, about what Gin wants. Sometimes it's about what the whole thing wants. That's why again, when you see all those movies promoting an agenda or like Politician whatever, anyone promoting something, they need to promote it because they need people to even if it's just subconsciously want that thing, people don't want it not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Huge. One thing I do want to add in it was something you were saying before, Matt, and I kind of lost the reason why I wanted to bring it up. I think it was like kind of like saying that, like it's almost like you have to know something exists to even entertain it, you know what I'm saying. And I even feel like, you know, I don't want to get too far off, but like sometimes people in my opinion, like if you don't know something exists, you can't even identify as it like you have to be given the option or given the idea to even take it on.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying very much like what you're saying here exactly. So it's like, for example, AI, we're seeing it right now to do like as a public general, everyone knows about it. But if you look back, there were movies back in the nineties. I guess I don't know about the eighties, but like back in the nineties there was already movies about this kind of stuff. So it has to be already and uh like people's minds, otherwise it doesn't come or something to sorry go on, no, go ahead, go ahead. I was gonna say for something to come as we solve right here. There's a lot of steps. So for example, it needs funding. People need to pay for stuff. That's a lot of time. It's going to be here or here. So if people don't don't even know something exists, they cannot pay for it. If people don't know something exists, they cannot talk about it, they cannot share it, they cannot you know. So they need to to know, they need to know about it. They need to think that it's good for them or good for the environment, whatever they need to think it's good for someone. So so there's a lot of you know, things that play into it. But if they don't know it, it's never gonna come. So as it goes, I'll say, then that's why we need to be very aware of what we want, especially when we get to understand how powerful we are. You know, I guess that's why there is like I'm not the type of person to say, oh, you know, society everyone should be like anarchists whatever, there's there should be no morals that everyone does whatever they want. I guess if that's the case, the world is just was just gonna explode like in a second. You know, there must be some kind of like let's say ward rails just so understand perfect so you get to understand how it goes, or even think about time. Time prevents us from getting getting the things instantly. So in theory, I could use kabala to manifest like a bar of gold in my hand right here, like right now, like two bar of gold appears. But then imagine if that's the thing. Also, if I have like an everybody has that if they say they don't they're lying. Has those kind of weird thoughts that come sometimes, like you're driving and like, oh what if I you know, go in like and run over that person, or like, you know, some crazy stuff that you don't know where it comes from. I'm just saying exactly. So imagine if you had.
Speaker 2: That drive down south and kill a few people exactly like, it.
Speaker 3: Would be crazy. So it's good that we have time. You know a lot of people like to shit on Saturn colonels, which would be the black one here. But he's cool, man, he helps us, you know, So again, know what you want, be aware, be aware, and go I'd say, very good exercises going back to your roots, you know, going back to who you are or who you think you are, who your family is, your country, like the things that created you basically, and you're going to see a lot of stuff like oh okay, that's why I think that way. I can give an example, right for some reason, now I understand it, but before I didn't. For some reason. I remember being like thirteen or or twelve or something and thinking to myself, man, I want I'd never want to work at an office job. I can never want to work in an office job, like twelve. At the moment, I didn't necessarily know from where that came, and even like till much later, like when I was nineteen twenty or whatever. But then I rewatched The Matrix a couple of years ago, and then I realized, like it came to me because I was thinking about it, right, I was trying to get the answer, it came to me. Like in The Matrix Neo, so the protagonist is basically working at an office job and like he's being chased and swanning. He has to get out of the Matrix, and so it's all about again the hero's journey he's going through and where he starts. The the problem place is the the office. So I kind of just had it in my head and I'm like, oh, okay, what the fuck like? And then I can decide if that's a good thing for me to wonder or not, because then I realized, Okay, it's not necessarily that bad if you can play around it, if you can play around all the politics stuff, and it's good, it's okay, you know. So again, if I may continue here, I can go from the bottom up.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 1: So I just want to say one really quick thing. I'm apologize.
Speaker 4: I'm trying not to, but I just want to say thank you for saying that, Matt, because I think it's a very very important distinction.
Speaker 1: Will and desire.
Speaker 4: They are not the same thing, and it's often something that we you and I discussed and obviously the rest of us all discuss when we do the show.
Speaker 1: But it's a really important distinction.
Speaker 4: And I wish someone had told me at twenty or whatever, seventeen use magic number, but there is actually a difference, and it's a fundamental difference, and it's really important to like in yourself, in yourself able to distinguish the two because only one's going to carry you forward and the other one is going to hinder or obstincally you you.
Speaker 2: Know, you totally with you Jin and you know, I think it's a loop that too many magicians get into to where when they're doing shadow work, do you think they're doing their will, but they're actually just feeding lust.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: So you need a clear communication with your whatever you're going to call it, a holy angel like greater Self, higher Self, what everyone called, doesn't matter the name. You need a clear communication otherwise, yeah, they're just gonna do stupid shit and think you're you're the divice. So okay, if we go from the bottom up, what's the idea, the idea that you start here? You're in the mundane world. Let's say you want to try to learn to play violin. Okay, you're here. You don't know nothing. You're just a general dude or a girl. You know nothing.
Speaker 1: You're here.
Speaker 3: First thing you need to do. If're gonna learn something, you're gonna become a master in something. So you need to understand or sorry, not understand. You need to check out many different masters. That's the moon here. You're going to see the reflection of what you like, which is going to be top top here. I'm going to get to it in other people. What do I mean by that? Again, that's suppose you want to learn the violin. You're gonna look for the first guy and they're gonna say, yeah, okay, I kind of like them, I didn't like that much. And then you're going to see another guy. Oh, this one definitely like the way the style he plays. Then you're going to see another one is going to be that's crazy, I want to play like that dude. So you're gonna have to you know, see many different masters some would say one hundred and eight for example, you'd see many different people doing the thing that you want to do as well, and then you're going to understand, oh, this is more or less what I like what I don't like in swan. That's the first step. Second step is going to be the technical learning, like the technical bits of let's say you want to play the violin. You want to you have to learn about music theory. You have to learn how to actually pick up the thing, and like what each card does, and watch what each chard is and so on. So there's a lot of technical titbits that you need to learn first before you start to practice. So again, this would be the green sphere. Actually, let me really quickly. I think I have an image which with the labels it would be even easier to explain this process.
Speaker 2: One second, Jan, have you ever seen I don't know if it's like a real thing or if it's like some fan fiction thing, but there is like some jet I think it's japan animation character Cold Netsuck and it's a chick and she wears all green.
Speaker 4: Look, there are so many Matt has heard me, and I've heard Matt discussed this as well, but Matt has heard me discuss this many many times, not the specific example, but just the amount of kamala or couple lot in animation's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I wish I like this stuff more. I cover it more because there is tons of shit in there.
Speaker 4: And they use a lot of gnostic ideas like very yeah kind of oto or like Kenneth Grand style narcissism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do. The people tend to look at that stuff.
Speaker 4: As if the Mongakas or the whomever are not agential in their kind of will and mind. Those people are reading things like whether they're reading like an in production to Taro and they're just like drawing sort of the Kabbalistic themes because it's all there. It's all there in the images. So if someone is like maybe open in their consciousness, they could probably get it just from Taro.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 4: I don't even think Crowley or anyone else would disagree with me. I think that the more profound understanding, though, is like as what that said, it comes true like that kind of like tradition, like kind of past long term initiation. So I think that that's where that would lack, but I think that you're applying it to a broader idea. So a lot of people in Japan actually know certain kinds of Buddhist meditation. That doesn't mean they all do it, but they have Buddhist ideas. I've called it cultural dharma before, where it's just kind of embedded in everything. So in a society like that, yeah, I think potentially you could say that people are able to access more of the maybe not the deepest layer, but maybe the inner teaching layer of the sufferer very easily.
Speaker 1: And so it comes out of course.
Speaker 4: Because art, writing, and magic, those are all the same thing, and they correlate to each other like one to one, so you know, so I think it's all there. And I think Sailorman's a great example. I think there's a miracle girl tena card captor Sakra. I mean she captures seventy two of the cards and they're all you know, they're they're called the cloud cards, and she has this little demon who looks like a lion, and I mean, it's all there. It's all there, like they know, they know it's all hermoneutics anyways, So I'm sorry, I apologize, Matt, And it's a very exciting and a fruitful conversation, and.
Speaker 1: I know Matt can take it from here exactly. No, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: That's that's how I see it as well. Even on music, like a lot of times if you pay attention to the lyrics, what they're talking about, or how they present themselves. Like I go to concerts often, and I like going to them a lot because they play with everything. They play with the sounds, the just sure's the lights and you know, all the involvement of the crowd and so and so. There's a lot of stuff. And yeah, it's all there. I mean, that's the thing. If you believe it or not, if you want it or not, if you like it or not, that's how it goes. I cannot, like I try sometimes to, you know, try to get out of the system and say like, oh I cannot, I cannot seek about here. But it's it's greater than me, you know, I can see it. It's right there. It's obvious, you know. So it's so funny. And yeah with Enemy especially like there's from the top of my head, there's Evangelion, with the they show thee there there is Full Metal Alchemists there's black Clover, that is Naruto, there's dragon Ball, there is like one piece, there's like all of them. Really you start to see all of them kind of have If it's not that's the thing. If it's not the full system that they are showing, they're showing part of the system. And that's what at least the initiation that I got into try to do, like if you're not if you're if you see a system and you use the that tree of life that I was showing to try to understand it. Maybe that system is not going to be complete, maybe it's going to be you know, two three spheres or something, but it's going to be there. It has to be there, and that's how it goes. So as we are going up, like I was saying, first you're down here, you know, you're in your body and you want to do something. Okay, then you need to kind of perceive. You need a perception and to perceive how do I like that guy to that other guy? Like you need examples. Again, you cannot do something from uh, from nothing, like if you don't have it in your head. I used to remember when I first started learning how to code, that I had this thing where I thought to myself, Oh, I won't like copy someone else's code and so on. But then I realized, Man, if I don't copy, I don't know how to do like I never did it. How can I come up, you know, from from my brain? I need some kind of example, don't then example example doesn't necessarily have to be in a serial life, Like you can actually go places one, but you need to see from somewhere. You need to get from somewhere, kind of mirrored.
Speaker 1: In the blueprints.
Speaker 4: I think Nick has talked about this before, like the blueprints are so important, and you've talked about this too.
Speaker 1: Matt, and so, yeah, you need to have the architecture.
Speaker 4: I know we talk about freemasons sometimes it's not so much anymore, but you know, it's an interesting idea that like they have the ability to build it because they are builders, or at least they think of themselves as the builders. And if you think of it yourself as something, perhaps you can become that thing exactly.
Speaker 3: So actually it's a very nice example the Freemasons that can share this very quickly. So one way to understand it is also again the chakra system obviously has to be here as well. In dependent on which checker system that you're using. I'm going to use the one to the most general one that a lot of people know, the seven to one seventh checker one based on as well. So for example, you can place the chakras on the tree, which, if we remember, the tree is supposed to be also our body. So this is the crown, our head, our shoulders, and so on and so forth. This is our feet or our little hole, if you know what I mean. And so basically it's it's our body. So as you understand it this way, you can place the chakras by their position. So for example, this would be the root chakra, then you go into the sacral chakra and so on, like it goes up or by the collars, so root chakra, sacred chakra, solar plexus chakra, hard chakra, throat through chakra yes, and so on and so forth. Now talking about the Masons, we have the contacts and the square right, so we have the three on top, three chakras on top, which are gonna create the image again. They're gonna draw the image again. They're gonna draw the image, and the square in the bottom is going to adjust that to make sure it comes again. It's kind of just that kind of being ordered the thing to make sure it comes. And then the g in the middle. You're geometrizing that you're you're creating that you're there's like the geometry behind it. When while I'm speaking to you guys, there's a geometry on the frequency of the sound that I'm speaking. That's why you can sing beautifully or you can sing not in tune. Like there's a whole geometry behind the thing. If you learn music theory, you're going to see that the good notes, that the notes that when played together they sound good, they have a geometry between them. Good colors they have a geometry between them. That's why again the even the colors in the tree, they are not by occasion. There's a whole geometry in this thing, and it works in all those ways. So again it's it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: I just love it.
Speaker 3: It's so cool. So I'll come to the going bottom up. So we are aware, we have seen some examples. We studied technically about it, as I was talking about, then becomes the practice. So it doesn't matter. You can study how to ride a bicycle all your life. If you don't get sit into a bicycle and try it. You're not going to know how to do it. You're not going to become good at it. Okay, And if someone goes and they're kind of good or ready, cool for them. But to become a master, to become really someone that will be remembered as the best bicycle driver ever, you need practice. You need to practice. There's no way. So again, Oh, I want to learn something, but it doesn't feel like I'm getting into it. How many times are you practicing it? How nicely are you practicing it? Like are you practicing for so many hours? But then you're not really practicing the correct things. For example, if I'm trying to play the guitar, what exactly are you practicing or just strumming around like you know, So you need again to study them practice cool as we go up, you need to understand what makes you unique into that thing. And that's why, as I was talking about, I'm going to go back to the with the colors, this is the moon. It only has the reflection of the sun. The sun is you. You're the center of the sphere. So this would be where you understand. Oh, for example, if I'm going to play the guitar. That's the type of guitar playing that I want to have. It's maybe flamenco with like the the fingers I forgot how to how's the name for that? Or I want to strum it like like a metal head and what like, doesn't matter. What's the style that you were going to have which makes you unique, like when people think about, oh, what does that guy do? It's very specific. Otherwise, again, you're not going to become a master. You're just some other dude. Per check as we continue going, Now that you can achieve and by the way, this is where you would become like a black belt in something which, as you can see, is not the and as far from the ends. That's just the beginning. Actually, that's when you actually enter the thing for real. Like before that, it's just kind of filtering out the people that are likely not going to finish it. But here it's like, okay, this guy already put put some time into that thing, so he's getting it. Now. What you need again, discipline. You need to do that thing over and over and over for years and years and years and years. Otherwise it doesn't come like that's to be honest, Before I learned all this kind of stuff. I used to think to myself, especially with coding, like oh, why do they ask for so many years of experience in one But now I understand because sometimes you can be good technically. Again, you can have studied a bit and practice is one. But if you don't have the discipline when you know should go through the fan, you need someone that knows their thing. You need someone with experience, and experience comes with time. That's just how it goes. Doesn't necessarily mean that the time of your character is the whole time. And here, yes I'm talking about multiple lives and shit, so yes, your skill can be older than that. But anyways, this character also needs time to develop their stuff. Okay, especially if you don't have connection with the best lives, So it doesn't really matter what you did. If you don't have a connection with that cool discipline, then here the labels love cool. That's how you can explain it as well. Another way to explain it is when you start sharing it again. Now you need to expand. So you learned you discipline, like you you practice for so much, Now you need to share it with other people. That's the point, Like you don't just learn and become good, just for you to become good also because by sharing, you are getting better as well, Like I've been able to grow a lot, for example, encoding, just because I taught people and not because I'm good necessarily, just because well, if I practice a little bit and the person didn't practice nothing, I can help them get, you know, closer, and if afterwards they go farther than me, perfect for them, good for them. I actually would like that go as far as well as you can. But the I gear here is that when you share, you are clashing the perceptions, You're clashing the points of view, and then you may learn something because maybe the person doesn't understands the way that you're explaining so you need to find another way, or because they come up with another way to understand it, and you get something from that as well. So again it's all about the sharing. After you did everything to this point, you hear they're calling it contemplation, That would basically be again when you're like super old or writing the thing. So think about like like an ancient person are writing the thing. So this again, I'm talking years and years and years. It's going to be like the almost the top dog and the thing that are trying to practice.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So these three I'm not going to get super into them, but basically they are when you are already becoming a master and the kind of stuff that you're doing, so when you're gonna be known for that, it's like, oh, that's the guy who does violent guitar whatever. It is like you really became like an example for others even because just how good you are. Okay, and again, as you can see, we can play with the three I'm gonna share now another version of three D version just to get into it as well. But basically you can play. You can go top bottom, you can go bottom up, you can go from the sides like the echeing for example, we have three there's like the trigrams. You have three of them. Again, you have three columns. Just get the tree and put it like this. Cool, you have each. You can play with the trigrams, you know it can either connect them or separate them, it doesn't matter. You can play around the stat structure. And I guess in general that should already give a lot of room for you guys to play with it. There's one thing I would like to explain, then, maybe we can go through some questions or or I don't know, I can just go continue reaching. So the last thing that I want to explain here is the idea of the four elements. So I already kind of talked about them in no way. So the four elements would be the fire, the imagination, the will, so they are the same fire, imagination, and will, water the feelings. So it's it's nicer to see it in Portuguese. Or I think there is the same word in English, but it's you don't use it often like sentiment. I guess it's it's a word in English as well, But anyways, in Portuguese is stinkchy mint, which would be thing which is feeling, and mental, which is the mind, mine mind, So it's you're feeling it with your mind. So again you have the image of it. You can feel it with all the five senses, the most senses in their best quality as you can. That's that's water. Air would be the thoughts behind it, so again you can reason about it, you can understand it. Yeah, okay, you can explain it, and so and so on, so the thoughts about it. And then finally earth, which is emotion, so you're putting all those things that you're imagining, thinking about, feeling and one into motion, okay, And that's how you create anything. That's how you create anything when that energy comes from your imagination into your feelings, into your reasonings and one and then to the cells of your body. Like your body literally will start talking. That's the goal of the stomach a lot of times. So it's gonna talk to all the cells, like, hey, dudes, the masters is talking to do this, Like he's talking for you to drink waters. Go and drink water. He's talking to you to go to the gymp. Go to the gymp. It's like you're talking to each other, you know, all the cells. So that's the idea. You get something imagined, you add all the senses to it, you add your reasoning to it, you make it work nicely. There's logic to the thing. It comes as an emotion, so you actually go and do things eventually, and if you think about it. That's there's the other way around as well. So when you are you know, scrolling acts and then you see some news that says about, you know, some some bad stuff going on, it already hits you on your emotion already hits you in your body, like, oh, that's not good, and then you start having thoughts and feelings about it, like, man, no, that's not good. You know, I don't know indeed, and I was seeing an expert. Now it seems like in the US there's some bas going on with the garnment or whatever. It's like, guys are not working or whatever. You see that you're not related to that. It's literally not gonna affect your life in a way any way possible. But you see that, then you think it's gonna affect your life. You start feeling about it. Then you start having imaginations about how that's gonna, you know, tuck your life over and so and so on. That's it. They just coballed you into thinking that just because you saw it, and you pad into whatever the thing on XPOS is telling you to be fed into. So again, it goes both ways. And if you don't understand, if you're not aware, you're not you know, alert, paying attention, you're just gonna get kabalaed by people, over and over and over and over on relationships at work, by your family, by the media, by everyone. Really, like it's not that they are out to get you, it's just how the game works. Like, as I'm talking here, I'm combaling. Let's say I'm creating a new verb here. I'm combaling everyone that's listening, unless they're saying, I know this guy's bullshit. Okay, that's cool as well, like good for you. That's the idea. We we talk and we understand. I'm not the owner of the truth. I'm just sharing what works for me, and that's the idea. So I don't know, maybe we have some questions. I was not checking the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody has any questions, let me know, typeing in the chat and I'll throw it up.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to say before, and I think I just didn't want to interrupt. You know, you were talking about Tarot, and I saw people talking about Tarot on the chat too. Taro and the Kabbala. You know, it's funny how I had mentioned earlier that you know, it took me a while to even get into the kabbala, and same thing for the Taro. There was probably I've probably sat into Hoodi lodges, you know, the oto to Hoodi's lodge. I sat on that couch and looked at that fucking picture of the tree with the tarot on it a hundred times before I actually was like, huh, maybe I should look at it like that. And when I started to get into Kabbala, I had taken that approach because I really I was fascinated by taro. But I was just like, I don't fucking get it. And I'm like, I don't even get when these people read through their tarot readings, I'm like, where the fuck did they just get all that fucking shit from? Like that, where is this coming from? So when I started to align it with the Kabbala and started to try to like learn Kabbala and then look at tarot based on the ideas of Caabala, certain things started popping for me and make it more sense. So I saw people talking about both. For me, yeah, when I try to incorporate them both, it seemed to open up a little bit more ideas.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's talk about it. So tarot, right, I'd say, it's uh, first of all, let's be cure here. I have a tarot deck. It holds no power by itself. By itself, it means nothing I can even grab like another piece of paper here, and it's going to be just as powerful as those cards because the one behind them is the one creating the thing. So I was showing here while you are speaking. We have the paths right, there's the tree here. That's like a three D version. We have the paths. For example, from the first here to the second one, we have this path and you can associate a tarrot card with it. Yeah, I'm doing the maje here. Some people say it's the full. First of all, it doesn't matter. You can make any connections. You can put the moon here, you can put the Emperor, it doesn't really matter. The point is you're creating a story. So the first one that you put here is going to be you in that story. So if you start with the Magician, you would have the power, as it's written here, to create stuff. That's what the Magician does, creates things. If you start with the Fool, you're kind of just fulling around, you know, trying to understand and so on, and you get kind of you can become literally crazy while learning all this stuff. Again, do what you will, however you want. That's just the system that I was initiated and the one I prefer. But the idea here is that the cards they're going to help understand what's supposed to be the passage of the energy. So here we have the thing condensed. So again, as I said, the first the first fear is like the will and so on. Okay, but how does the will become the image the vision of the thing, Well, it comes through this path. So literally energy comes through this path, becomes light, and then we can explain that through the tarot card. It's going to be easier for me to explain to you by giving you an image. For example, this guy right here, and the same with the one that is being shown on the screen, but online camera. As we can see here, I have another deck. We have the magician. He's doing his symbol here connecting the skies with the earth. So he's connecting the digital and the analogue. He has the four elements as I was saying, he has the fire here with the forgot what's the name of this in English, with this mar the fire here, the water with the cup, the sword which is air, and then the pentacle the money which is earth. So again he has the four elements that he uses to control. As I was talking about your imagination, feelings, thoughts, emotions, so so on. He's using that to connect the skies with the earth, the abstract with the grounded, the material, the material. So when I when I have the image, it's much easier to explain then to say, like try to explain it through text or make you meditate. That's another way. It's well, make you meditate into the into the specific letter that is connected to it, and make you arrive into that. That's cool as well. That's how the Egyptians and the Greeks used to do, you know, through theater. Through drama. You make a drama about a guy getting his wings made and then being told not go to too close to the sun, and then he goes anyway and he falls nye. It's like, Okay, maybe I should, you know, listen to my elder sometimes maybe I should not have my egos. So I like, you'll learn about it through the story.
Speaker 4: So that's what Sorry, Matt, I just want to interrupt you really quick. I want to do a little joke for the branch. So you were talking about drama and dramaturgy and taumaturgy, right, Like the words sounds so similar, right because it is. It's part of the same like hermeneutic to like bring things into expression, like you're saying anyways, I'm just I wanted to say that lodge Dad joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love those throw from Joshua, especially on the the chatter was on another podcast was left in my ass. But anyways, so that's the idea. These are the stories. Okay. Someone asked, sky is analog and Earth is digital. It's usually the other way around because the sky you cannot really touch, right the constellations, the planets there, they're there, but are they really there? Like you cannot really you know, touch them. But Earth is here. Earth you can attuch, you can feel. So okay, So so then how does helps me? First of all, it helps as I was saying, with the explanations. So now I can understand. Okay, there are factors just like there are the spheres. There are how the energy moves through the spheres. And if I understand that, then I can believe with that. For example, I'll give a very very clear one we have here, the justice card. Okay, So what the justice card teaches us is to be just with yourself, to be just with orders. It's the true justice. Because when we don't understand that, then what we do we let people get over us and like do stuff to us that we don't like and so on, and we just kind of let it be and so and so on. So they are kind of like facets to life, and they are also energies. So it's it's everything. So there are things that we can do personally with orders. There are things that just make reality come forward. So another way that I can explain it if I open it on another tab. Wait a second, I'm going to open the Magician here, so you can make a lot of connection strict For example, this is the same path, the one from the crown, the first one to the second one, and you can see here on the website. There's like other stuff that you can connect to. There's like the letters or what it should do, or there's like something a description like that's the wisdom of the crown, like the wisdom of your head and one, so you can start playing with those. Now, when we use tarot for a reading, what's happening is you're getting a snapshot off your consciousness. So in truth, any card that comes will tell something about you or your situation. That's just how it goes. It doesn't matter really which card comes. It's funny though, that a lot of times cards are very specific. But that's just a coincidence, some would say. But the point is the cards themselves. Again, they don't have power. But as you start seeing the cards, you start to understand the story that you're going through, You start to make the connections. And if the person reading the terror to you is good, they're gonna help you get there. So the point is for you to get there, like the person doing the reading, and they're not necessarily supposed to be giving you like, oh, you should be doing this, and that is that's how I see it, Like it's a synthesis of both of what the person is saying and what you're getting. So you could say, in a way, this podcast is like a tarrot reading. So I don't I don't need the cards. I'm talking to you about something. I'm using one of these. It's like imagine in my head, i'm doing this, I'm this guy right now, and then maybe I talk something else, and then now I'm this guy, and then my consciousness goes something out somewhere else, and then now I'm this guy and it goes like changing. You can understand reality as like a series of images going like like in a video, like a video it's a lot of images going very rapidly. It's not like a video, it's not a thing. It's like a lot of images going very rapidly. So you can think of reality the same way. It's like a lot of terrot cards coming like Okay, now it's this one. Okay, now it's that one, and now's the other one. But then sometimes we get stuck into this one and then life is like, oh, I'm not going forward because you're trying to use like you're in a like a fighting game and you're using the same punch, the same punch, and then the game's okay, this guy just uses that punch. Let me get him through like a like a slide or something, and then you don't realize that you're still trying to do the punch and the game is like, bro, something else we caught you on that, you know, So again, I'm gonna learn to use all the facets. So through that lens, then Terroot is not the only thing that you can use for divination. You can get answers through literally anything, like you can ask yourself something and then maybe it comes directly to you. Maybe you see it on like a car car's plate, like a license plate. Maybe you're listening to music as you're thinking about it, and then the lyrics kind of answer you again. The tweeter feed answers you. Somebody messages you just as you thought about it, Like that someone commented I was speaking about the ads and then the guy got the ads. Like you know, you can make the conne ashes. Just try to ground yourself sometimes as well, to make sure what you're doing is actually helpful, like it's actually giving you something. Otherwise you just become again the fool. We have it on the arrot, right, the fool. You become the fool. You're like, ooh, I don't under said anything. Oh no, it's too crazy, So like, okay, stop breathe. That's why it's like it's good to have some kind of experience. I understand the idea of the Jewish guys saying, oh, you only have to learn kabab after forty years, Like I get it, you kind of need some experience. But at the same time, no, sometimes it's just how it goes. You learn it earlier and that's it it works. So I think, does it does it answer you? Nick? And I guess the other people which we're talking about the tarrot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, I think that was great. I also would just like throw in and I'm pretty sure like you guys are kind of well you were kind of saying, oh, maybe the same thing. I do think like you get a story in there too, you know. With using the paths, I think you kind of will see maybe the hero's journey in a sense going on. I think you see the changes within. It's interesting if you look at it this way, if you look at the tree, and this is how I've been saying, I think Tarot is too, and even the gods, there's only two paths and it just keeps on basically like just changing originally. So you know, I think the male and the female that you see in that is just those two energies. It's the same. It's just changing throughout its timeline or its journey, you know. And I think you can see that done well if you put the tarot with the cabalistic tree.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Again, if we think about as I was saying, the images, the tarrot gives you the images for us to understand more easily the whole tree, Like that's that should be the point. And I totally agree with you. The hero's journey, Like there are other types, Like there's the Hercules story as well, right with the twelve he goes to the twelve different places and this stuff. There's like other journeys. Let's say that's the idea we are living. We are a living story. So you get to decide what character you're playing, like what actions are going to take where you are in the story. For example, if we are it, I was showing the major cards right there, the paths, but if we want to talk about the minor cards, they're going to be the spheres. So if I go to like, I'm going to go to yes for example. So yes, So it is the purpose here, and it's going to be all the nines. So every time you get a nine of whatever, nine of ones, nine of cups, nine of whatever, your consciousness is in yes, sod, And then it's in one of the elements. It's either the foundation of your feelings if it's water, the foundation of your will, if it's fired, the foundation of your thoughts, if it's sword, and so on and so forth. Then it also gets much easier to read it because it's like keywords, right, Okay, I get it. It's much faster than trying to remember all the like if I come here, I don't even know what is what sometimes is really here, like like salibate, okay, why I don't know. I cannot Like if someone said to me, oh, that that's how it should be, I'm like, okay, why And then if you say, oh, it's the foundation of your thoughts, maybe it can arrive there. They're like, okay, now I see it.
Speaker 1: Why is that.
Speaker 3: Or why someone someone could say it's that.
Speaker 2: It's not sound like a conspiracy podcast trying to cover occultism telling you things without any reason. Why man, oh this equal so and so and that equals so and so. Okay, would you like to tell me why that's bail? Why that's bolock? Oh no, that's what Jordan Maxwell said.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Sorry, but yeah, I think I saw another question. Where was it from DJ Black eleven?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, oh, my boy, I don't know if it's too my boy asked about your apotheosis.
Speaker 1: How you used that?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw that earlier, my boy.
Speaker 3: William, Yeah, it's it's below it. I'll answer it as well. Okay, but the so DJ blackcasts about the Gematria, so I actually have it on the website as well. So Gimatre is understanding that as we saw the tree, it helps you understand the numbers of things, how energy goes, how the letters. So just to be clear once again, sorry, So each of the paths is going to be related to one letter. So I think it's like this is better. So this is for example A. You can say it's A, you can say it's another. It doesn't matter. This is A. This is going to be B in the Latin alphabet at least, this is going to be D, and so on and so forth. So as you can see the letters, they are basically a glyph. They are a schedule. Even if you may say of the kind of energy that we want to work with, and you may have seen somewhere that you know the some of the constellations became the letters that we use and swan, so again we got it from the skies and whatever. So the idea is that each letter who have an energy in the same way, that energy can be understood as like a number. So the letters and numbers they are the same. Idea. You have a glyft to kind of compress to explain the kind of energy. So the matria would be the idea of getting a name. Let's say I'm going to use the name here Kamala, getting that name, and then understanding from the words which are the numerical values of this, and then from that you can start infairing things. Now, if you're on Twitter, there's gonna be a lot of people talking about Gimatra of like, oh, the word I'm without my pants is the same as Trump did that, and it's like, oh, see it, it's gimatra. I mean, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the funniest for you. You know what's the best too, is when you get these people and it's just like yo, it's like it's like you wish, It's like I wish the occultists were around for this. When you get these conspiracy people using like basically Pythagorean style, it's not even really jamatra anymore. You're doing that one through fucking nine, one through ten. Yeah, you know, like you're not even using that style and you're counting days between fucking dates. Now, don't call this damatria. It's not Yeah, you're not even using jamachi like you're using it all Like it's not.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, So again, I don't want to get and started into that. You know, I don't want to get into the things here, but the idea is that sure you can use like that as well. It's just question yourself, why, but how do it help you? How does that help? If it helps you, cool man, go for it. You know, I don't necessarily it doesn't necessarily help me, so I don't use it or even like you were saying, the Pictagorian kind of numerology stuff cool as well, like it's going to be different systems with different accuracies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I'm not just disregarding that that shit works. It's just it's funny when you watch people use that and call it damatria and start like yeah, oh it's like out of all these twenty ciphers, I put the same word through, you know, I found three of them that fits my agenda. Now, like you're gonna find something when you run thirty fucking ciphers with it? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Exactly? If I get some point, you'll find it.
Speaker 2: And again no, and I'm huge, I'm huge, just real quick, and I'll even say this just have to interrupt if you especially, this is my opinion. If you call yourself a tella might you better understand fucking Jamatria Crowley was huge about it. It's a whole fucking gigantic chapler in the beginning of seven seven seven. And if anybody ever, ever ever has the chance to go to Texas and to look at his handwritten notes or the vision and the voice, you will see that he spent plenty of time taking words and figuring out the numerical value to even put it in that fucking book. It's ciphered, it's coded. It meanshit get into fucking numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, and it goes both ways. Afterwards, if you'll understand the number, then you can see what letters would that be and so on. So kind of place, I'm gonna give a very simple example of how you can use gamatra in a cool and like a beneficial way for you, something that will actually change your life and not just you know, be on Twitter, you know, talking about it as well. So there was a footballer, Brazilian footballer that he got his name. His name is Hicardo. But then because of his name is Ricardo, people started calling him like I think it was his broad or whatever started calling him like this with c from Ricardo. If we see this. Look, we have here the letters and what values they need. So in this case we can see here the letter analysis C is twenty, A is one, so we have twenty twenty one and one again. Okay, so in the end we have forty two. But the way that I'm using Gimatra here is not by coincidence. We have three columns. We have the vowels. How do you see yourself? Like how the value of the value of the vowels interact with yourself and make you see yourself like what the type of the energy that this is going to make you feel? In his case, if we sum up just evolves, we're going to get A which is one another way another a which is another one. So we have two. Okay, what is the second card of the tree? So if we get the second path, what's the card associated with that the system that I use that's going to be the high pricess high priesis is a passive card. Is a card that talks about constantly rewriting your story, like getting your book and then kind of like I didn't like that thing that I did in the past, let me let me think about it that I did it in another way in one so again it makes you passive, so okay, that's cool. Then when you see into the consonants, we have the forty, so the forty actually this is a bug here, should be just the emperor card, but we have the four. So the forty we reduce for LUs zero and then we have the Emperor, so he would be seen by others as someone which has a little bit of authority and so on. Okay, cool, But when that sums up and you have the synthesis, then you have the six, which is the lover, which is gonna put him into duality. As you can see in the card here, the guy has to choose between those gods goddesses which one is the like previous or whatever. That's the story. This guy is called Paris, and again that's the type of energy that he gets, like he's going to be always indecisive. Again, it's passive energy for himself, so he's not gonna be seen seeing himself as some kind of like big football or cool guy that does stuff. Now I'm not saying he went to a cobbaalist to name change, but for whatever reason, and you are not going to be able to find the in like the internet or whatever why they changed from the ACA to ka ka kaka. Now the thing is, this is going to be a completely different GMTRA because now we have the K which is another card for it. That's going to be the Sun card, which is one hundred. Then we have again the one and then again one hundred. So this is going to put him now at least in a let's say, kind of cube because now we have the two on one side, the two and another side that would come up to twenty two. So it's not the actual copulear. Here's not calculating the way that I would do it in the paper, but basically it changes up completely his energy and made him much better. Like literally, it made him think about himself better, made people see himself better. And if you think about it, all artists, musicians, politicians, even some business people, like big guys in business, you don't know them by their actual name. You know them by their fabricated name or whatever they're they're changed up name. I'm not saying all of them do this kind of stuff like thinking about it, but it's just funny how it goes. You know, you look at them and you're going to say, okay, his name and if if you start checking the energy behind their name is like, okay, change a lot, you know. So it's very interesting how how it all goes. That's how I would use it, you know, personally, because that's something that then I can understand things better because again I can read them and see what what does it actually mean? And I can use it for myself, like maybe if I'm choosing my business name, maybe if I'm choosing a products name, it doesn't matter. I can see what's going on. The point is not to get too crazy about it, but just now you have more options, you have more tools to work with.
Speaker 2: You don't think some people change their names or even take magical names. This is all thrown in there too as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, definitely the magician.
Speaker 2: Yeah saying even if an occult was even to change their real legal name, I'm sure Jimachi was get involved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to say this, this is a very common Asian thing to change your your name based on astrology, very very very common, change your characters that you used to write your name, even in a legal context.
Speaker 1: It's very acceptable. So that.
Speaker 4: Is I'd never do that because and also so many Chinese words are homophones. Too, like they sound the same. So if you have a name, and like you have a parent that thinks, oh, that's a great sounding name. But then they didn't realize that, oh, actually it sounds like this other word or this other phrase that is like considered to be unlucky. That can be a problem. And also they do it for firstborn sons, not me. Sometimes I am a firstborn son, but they did I didn't do this. But they give them a girl's name for the first year and a day, so it keeps the evil spirits away, so they don't take away the first one.
Speaker 1: Bruce Lee did that.
Speaker 3: That's all around, it's all over, it's all over the place. And someone asked, like, how can it exist, demetria if numbers only appeared afterwards. Now, numbers as a glyph sure may have appeared afterwards, but number as a concept, like you have one thing, you have two things, three things that exists. That's geometry.
Speaker 2: Well, this person also said or not appears in the fifteenth century. I mean, I'm wondering if that was even trolling or I mean, we didn't have numbers until the fifteenth century.
Speaker 3: Really, it's it's nice to bring up the fact that again the power is not in the numbers itself or the letters. It's all about the thing behind them. We got to remember, if you go back to the tree that we have things. I'm sure I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, one thing I do want to add that I would say probably most oh, I'd probably say close to ninety percent of all languages probably started off with through numbers matching the letters at inception. A lot of basically they all like it was it came together. I mean, we have an alpha numeric system.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: Exactly because it kind of Also if you think about, like the first time we kind of needed numbers or counting was, let's say, to farm or to do stuff like that, Like I need to know how many cattles do I have? I need to count. Sometimes I cannot count more than turning easily, So I need some kind of lift somewhere like it, even if it's just a stroke, that's already something you know.
Speaker 2: And even for just real quick for people who are into Jamatria and we're talking about it now, you go back about two years ago, I did a three part series on that with somebody else and we even I even explained in there how believe it or not. Occultists or people in the past who wanted to decipher one language to the next. I don't know how the fuck they did it, but they used jamatria in numbers to actually translate one language the next with the cult you know, cultists were doing that with books, so it must work. And again that's because the number system is invented normally, going along with the letters exactly.
Speaker 3: It's like colors, for example, do they exist well, depends, Like you mean, the name of the colors, that's something we created, But the color itself, it kind of is, and and it doesn't necessarily it's the same for everyone. Like I may see red in one way, some other person maybe see what we call red in an other way as well. So again, the perception of things and so on. Now there's a there's two related questions here.
Speaker 2: So what have what have I?
Speaker 3: How has this things that I learned? How have a fucking up? How I applied this to my life? And the other one how do I apply it to self? Apotheosis? So in general, right, how how did I apply this stuff to my life and everything? Everything and anything?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Because at some point it becomes even unconscious, like I'm not necessarily thinking about the system itself, but I'm thinking, Okay, what's the color that I want to use to go to this place? What words do I want to use to speak to that person? Or if I'm going through a situation. It already happened a lot of times where I'm going through a situation and then I realize, man, that's exactly the same situation of that Tarot card, and now I know how to win the situation, how to like not be blown away by it. Let's say the the lover card, which puts you into indecisiveness. If I understand that I'm going through that, then I can I said, Okay, I just need to make a choice, doesn't matter which choice. I just make a choice and then I live with consequence and that's it. Otherwise I'm going to be stuck and what the card makes you do, and I'm going to show it because it's actually so cool. One second, So that's that's the lover card. In another deck, if you pay attention, you have one guy in the middle supposed to be Adam, and you have in his side and his right side you have Eve and in the left side. From our perception, we have Lilith. So he's like, should I go with the traditional check or should I go with the one that I'm going.
Speaker 2: To have fun?
Speaker 3: You know, this kind of story. And then he says he doesn't know what to do. You know, he's not choosing it, you see the cupid which is his mind. His brain's choosing the one which is, in theory in this case, in the story, the hardest one, the one that is not necessarily the better or whatever. So that's the point. If you get in decided that you don't choose stuff anyways, something is going to be chosen eventually. Even not choosing is a choice if you are between two choices. Another thing that this card talks about is by going to the middle path, like not trying to be the victim in a story, not trying to be the villain, Like just do what you need what you need to do, and that's it. You know, there's no if you try to understand someone else's story, maybe they put themselves as the victim all the time, and reality is there's no such thing.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: There is what you do and what happens after you do that thing, or what do you think about it? And it's one and a lot of times. What may seem bad now you know bad because again depends on the perception. Afterwards may be proven to be a good thing and then a bad thing again. It's like the farmer, the Chinese farmer Alan Watt's story. You know that idea. You never know where it's leading you, so just make choices and live with them. That's how. For example, this has changed my lafe a lot, because then I can just make better decisions. I can go to cooler places. For example, now I'm speaking from the US. I'm actually I don't live in US, but now I'm speaking in the US. I came here for some concerts, and I was at the end of the culture. Like I went three days at the same bands they were touring. I followed them through the cities, and in the last day I was there at their bus, like their tour bus. I was like buddies with the guys that maybe a couple of years ago I would be like, man, it's not like, oh, they're LEDs whatever. Like I was there in the bus with them. And I was only able to arrive to that point because Kabala helped me make better decisions, have better opportunities, speak better think better and swans so so songs like it. Just that's a mundane thing that I'm trying to explain to to get that asked. But the same can be thought to what the other guy asked about the self of potheosis, like that. The more I understand the system, the better I can understand reality. The better I can understand it, How should I use it to do things like that? Like, for example, how can I if I understand what death really means, what being alive really means, or how would I continue with myself or what God really is? And swans on, I can relate to that better, at least from my own terms. Again, from my own perception. I'm not saying everyone listening to this should go and be using the system again, do whatever you want the first three right. If you don't want it, don't do it. But that's how it has been helped me. It's like the tool. I can understand my body better. I can't understand my thoughts better, my my feelings, my everything, my connection to whatever you want to call it, God universe again doesn't matter than the name you give it at it is from my perspective. So yeah, I mean, it's just life changing really to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said this Jen, you got anything you want to want.
Speaker 4: I just think it just goes back to exactly what Matta and you said at the very beginning. It's it's just it's a system of correspondences that relates to the metaphysical reality and the material reality of this, of our perception of our consciousness and our interaction with the material world.
Speaker 1: So you know, there's really I love Matt because he uses.
Speaker 4: This flex He has a flexibility and he's able to look at things in a very pragmatic way. And I think this is really important. I'm not trying to bring up aonic things or any anything, but I do think this is an aonic theme. And I think that the kind of magic that goes forward, if you want to call magic or whatever it is, wisdom science, wisdom science, it needs to be something that is pragmatic that can help people not only grow materially but also sort of expand their consciousness spiritually, if you want to call that. So I just want to say I really appreciate that. I really appreciate that Matt wanted me on and that Nick invited me on. Thank you so much, appreciate it, and this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was a sorry there was another question here, Sure, go forward, let me find it again. Someone said this is pointless. How will this information help me to become a great person in life? So I can answer you like this is to ignore this podcast, forget about it, forget that you even watched it. Just go to your life and try to be the best at whatever you want to be. You want to be the best cook, you want to be the best driver, you want to be the best whatever, be the best of that. I'm not saying to you. You're going to realize eventually, maybe that you're going to look at what you did and how you arrive there, and it's going to be by using the system. Well, so if you don't want to learn it and just kind of try to, you know, do it by yourself, cool, go for it as well. It doesn't really Again, the information itself doesn't change anything if you don't apply to it. Right as we were showing the other picture, this one, if you're just getting here to the study, it doesn't really matter if you don't practice it. So you need to practice. You need to go and how can I practice Cababa live life, Live life the best you can. Go, have relationships with people, Go try to make money, go to the gym, go, you know, do whatever, go eat, do the simplest thing, Go walk around barefoot, go do whatever want. Really, and the more you pay attention, I think that the keyword here is awareness, like being alert, being aware, more aware, the more present you are. People talk about this all the time, you know, be present, being the present moment. Like that's the thing. Like, if you're there paying attention, you're gonna start to realize the signs. You're gonna start to realize how things connect to each other and so on. And that's it. Like if you don't want to go into the tidbits and reading books and practicing and doing all the virtualistic or whatever, that's the coolest wellment, Just go.
Speaker 2: And do what you like. I like that. Uh was there any other questions in there or is? I think you pretty much got all of them, right, I.
Speaker 3: Think so, at least the ones that I saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was great though, thank you for even offering to take questions. That was pretty cool. I definitely a.
Speaker 3: Way to make it more simple. Let's say to give some examples and one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was another reason I was just going to say, I do like how you touch on the kabala. There's a lot of times where I even try to try to dumb it down. I guess it's fab from my wave even understanding what I'm trying to think. But you really do make it I think a lot more easier to try to look at the kabbala. And I do appreciate that, and that's exactly why I wanted you on. So thank you, Matt.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, Man, super cool.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Hellia yo Jan, thank you so much for coming on with us. Man, I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Matt is my technically my lodge brother as well as a co host on our show as well as just my friend.
Speaker 1: And of course I would want him on and be on with him if you wanted me.
Speaker 4: And you know I love kabala. I love this kind of kabala. Of course, I have a more medievalist perspective. I do like medieval Jewish kabala.
Speaker 1: And I initiated it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not even forty. I had ton tric experiences and then I read Ramak. That's that I mean, Matt knows the story you've heard it ten million times better eleven million times.
Speaker 1: But that's my story.
Speaker 4: It's I understood Kabala through text, but I also understood experientially, So.
Speaker 1: You know, that's basically where that's what you know.
Speaker 4: Different people have different we would say, different martyrs that you take and different kind of roads that you walk, so you can study and learn different things. So you're not like you can stay sick with a hermoneutic, just like I stick with Vargriana.
Speaker 1: But I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't limit myself to simply what is contained within the corpus of aargriana. As many other people who are maybe more intermediate, they know because they can see, they can recognize, and so if you look at it, there's most Vagiana scholarship is done by Jewish people, so they clearly recognize that there's a deep similarity even in the language they used to translate. So this has been the case for like probably one hundred and twenty years. So even though I didn't come about it that way, I recognize something that.
Speaker 1: Was long recognized. So it just it took me a lot.
Speaker 4: It just it took me thirty plus years to realize it. Oh, I agree, that's why that's why I like Matt. That's why I think cabal is like the new wave, because I think that that's this is the right way. So thank you guys both, I really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you a lot. And also, I mean, I don't remember if I mentioned but I again, I didn't come up with that. I was initiated into it, and I have to deeply, deeply appreciate the master in this case, will initiated me into it, which it was. Just again, if you think, if you guys think I'm you know, doing a good job, experience one, that guy is crazy all over the top, like fucking It's like, I'm very lucky to have found someone that good at a edit to explain it. And I guess that's what made me get it faster. I guess just because yeah, no, no, it goes down right. It's like explanation explanential. So yeah, I appreciate you guys a lot. I guess, so one one last thing, then the one least question.
Speaker 2: Then I guess we can Yeah, somebody was in simulation theory.
Speaker 3: Is that the one Yeah, exactly, simulation theory connected to Kabala. So I mean, if you go to my Twitter you're going to see. I talk about it all the time. I like, I like this idea, but the get it here.
Speaker 2: So very much experience and just I don't know how to explain it, but through my experience, Like all right, I claim some people may not know because they're newer listeners that I do think I have gross the abyss and my experience opening up my eyes and seeing how light changes has made me question simulation to an intent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And well I'm just going to leave out the kabala. The way I look at it kind of you know, adds to that theory.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm going to show you a very cool image as well. Nick, I think you're going to appreciate it. But I don't know if you can see the website I'm trying to share it, I don't know. Okay, that should be a brain so smolition theory. Think about it this way. We are supposed to be here, down here, in this last sphere. And what I mean by here is I mean earth, your body earth, like what you're experiencing theory, everything you can touch sentence one with your body should be here. But as you can see, there are a lot of other stuff going on. In your head that you cannot really touch. I cannot touch my thoughts, but they are there. I cannot touch my imagination. But if I'm imagining a tasty like meat right now, I can. I can eat it, you know. So it's again, if you want to call it simulation, like computer simulation, whatever, cool, that's how it should be understood. I guess there are other spheres of influence and they kind of make this world exist. So you give me just one minute, just have to answer the darwins.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's fine. I thought that was Jactually, yeah, I was like yo Jin's getting a knockout his though. All right, well, yeah you're still there. Did you disappear too?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't disappear. Of course I didn't disappear.
Speaker 2: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Even at one point it was like it was like, was that was that for me? Because I'm actually waiting for like somebody who would expect my apartment. So I was like, at one point I was like that, I don't think that was me. It sounded like I heard it in my headphones. All right, man, I don't think it was me.
Speaker 1: I think I was.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that. I think it's the people are going to clean the room here.
Speaker 2: But housecaping everybody to get you out of the Yeah, exactly. Oh that's a hotel, too bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. I just have a last image I want to show you, Nick. I think.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 3: Christis can see.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so yeah, I know you were talking about the the eyes connection stuff and one, so like this is the tree. It's just apparently upside down, but it's not upside down. It's just because the eyes are up right. So that's the idea, Like we have the technology everything that we talked about, you know, the tree and so on, it's already here. So if we understand how our eyes work, how our brain, our hard our stomach, all our lands, everything, how it all works, you're understanding about That's what I say. If you understand how to be a good basketball player, if you understand how to be a good driver, if you understand how to be a good whatever it is here, you're gonna understand the system. That's just about it. So I think that's a cool image to kind of illustrate how it would be like connected you know in your heads.
Speaker 2: Very well. No, I'm all about that stuff right there, So so thank you. It's a great way to leave it. Yeah, I guess yeah, I think we're gonna we're good. Yeah. Yeah, people are even gonna go do laundry right now. They got to jump off the shows. It's been long enough for people. Matt again, thank you so much, dude. I mean, I know I'll have you on the show more often. I know you guys have stuff on Friday and night. I don't know if I asked you, but I was gonna I might have. But you guys are both welcome to come on Serpent in the Rainbow with us. But I know you guys have your own stick and who fuck wants to do four hours of podcasting back to back, so you know, but uh yeah, I was just plugging that as well. This Friday, we will be covering, uh, Serpent in the Rainbow, So come check it out again Matt and Jin. I know you guys do your own thing.
Speaker 4: But no, but that is a great film. That is a great film, and if we weren't friends, Nick, I would steal it from you, even though Matt knows that I have actually have a very strong role about like never derivative, and I would stick to that.
Speaker 1: That is a great you know, you know.
Speaker 2: What sucks too, is that I'm not expecting because again, I know you guys do your own shadow Friday Night said, I don't even know if you guys would be done before it starts. But like, the thing is is that people, in my opinion, unless they listen to you cover it on this show, I don't think people know how much you actually know about that stuff. So it would have been like a nice flex weeks. I think you might have surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tradition is way more than people I think even Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Even talked about.
Speaker 4: So everybody had their thing that was, like the thing in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine was to get your head washed in voodoo, and so.
Speaker 1: I was like, why why not? So yeah, young magi what.
Speaker 2: I wanted to play with herbs more. I started looking at voodoo. I get it. We all have our reasons. But yeah, yeah, so people, that's uh, letting people know on the live. If you guys happen to check this, check it out. I think the next show going live besides the Mailbag this week will be Serpent in the Rainbow of Friday Night. We got a bunch of the cult rejects, basically just the occult rejects. Uh, coming on and talking about it should be pretty interesting. Yeah. Again, and thank you Matt for coming on. I really do appreciate it. And again you're always welcome on the show. Dude, like to suck anyone more and hopefully and Gin again, thank you for always going on.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I very much appreciate your angle and things I did see. I think a comment in there about the clip off. I think I remember somebody's supposed to be doing that on the show like a year or two ago. Maybe we can see where that person's at in the future, maybe get them on the show. To Goude Gin.
Speaker 4: But uh, yeah, I love you know, thes are really interesting because I don't have like a Norse perspective on the tree.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's wrong. I don't think I really I don't.
Speaker 4: So you know, everyone who's really tackled to klipers, they either take it love crafting or mars And because I was Matt and I was like, and as you know, Nick like, I take it in a totally different way.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, it'll be really fun you know where that goes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, but definitely that something in the future, maybe we could all of us and maybe some other people could. I was branch into that stuff too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Josh, he would. Yeah, that would totally be all right.
Speaker 2: So maybe there's a teaser for the future. Maybe one day we'll can go come on and talk about the couple of keep keep it going with Kabala, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, I love talking to who. I love talking Kabala, especially with you guys. And I really thoroughly enjoyed the series and enjoyed you coming on and talking about Kabala again today man, and thank you all. In the chat too, I had there was a lot of good comments in there. I have been picking up more people into the Occult, which thank god, thank you very much. And I'm getting more comments in the chat that are about the occult or their experience with it or the way they're looking at it. So check out the comments. You know, they're getting more I guess in depth or from personal experience when it comes to the Occult. So I thank you all for commenting. So I appreciate it. That's why I go live, is because I do hope to see good stuff added in the chat that wasn't mentioned in the show. She again, we don't all have the answers. That's why we have tons of people on the show trying to make it a polymath, you know what I'm saying. So thank you all, and that is the end of another Recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later