Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the typical sleptocades. Where we dived, You decide, questioning the matrix from you wear poones, wear shadows and on.
Speaker 3: The sides, overside, overside, robed khalil bust, some myths like ghosts in the night, govern normal pros.
Speaker 2: Secret space out see we keep it real, No frighten, no fright.
Speaker 3: No les continue black drops and disguise from She's the Ancients, the scripts down the mouse ki oh h t speak more stambul We dis man those fable, my love targets, soul streaking out of distable, darmin halletic for colugue, crifteds in the midst in reality you can't resistant, twist, soul trap snapping, breathing, contaction, mapping, holloa, the dreams and their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense of tripar fe're no release schemes to.
Speaker 1: Supre kings, ringing bells here to freedom, ring.
Speaker 4: Speaking extra for restri. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic podcast. You have to bear with me, my mouth broke. I gotta I gotta walk to the store and get a new mouse today at some point, or yeah, I'm gonna go to Staples or something, or maybe I can order one off Amazon.
Speaker 4: But I hate using this mouse path. But tonight we're going deep.
Speaker 2: I originally had this title something different, but like I still I still have her bio. Right, we had with us the amazing Kimberly Lusana. This is the first she was She's been on my show before for a group podcast, but this is the first time she's being a solo show, you know. And the title of the show is Super Soldier Recruitment Process and I've welcome Kimberly Lusana. She's an advanced remote viewers, psychic, intuitive healer, teacher, and self described super Soldier my lab experiencer whose extraordinary story reaches into some of the most controversial alleged Black Project narratives we've ever explored. Kimberly says her experiences began at childhood and eventually connected with covert program, underground facilities, and conscious experimentation on the secret space program. Tonight, we're diving into his story and asking the difficult questions. And I mean, I'm really excited. I think my mic just went out, but uh, let me see here, let me we can bring her to the stage and bear with me, guys, because I'm using a Miles pad and this is a great, great time to support the show. By the way, Okay, anyway, so here we go bringing him to the stage. Kim thanks so much. You go buy kimber Kimberly is both good or either Kimberly Okay, sorry, sorry, yeah, Kimberly, thank you so much for coming back on or coming yeah, coming back on?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great? Thanks and you I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm excited for this.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's really interesting, like I want to see how people are recruited into these programs and uh, you know, it's it's about you.
Speaker 4: Sound like you have a fascinating story or life actually you know.
Speaker 5: Well, so before we begin with that, I just want to say that today, August twelfth is a very important date for all mon Talk inductees. August twelfth, nineteen eighty three was the resetting of the time loop. And that was August twelfth, nineteen eighty three, and it was reset back then and so every twenty years August twelfth the bio rhythms of the earth change and we have to keep up with those bio rhythms. So it's been what forty three years since we got back on the correct timeline. So I just want to say, I just want to say thank you for having me on the show on this particular day, because this particular day is very important to me, and we'll get into that later.
Speaker 1: But also, you know, James Ray and I.
Speaker 5: Did a mom Talk anniversary show every single year for many years, and this is the first year that I'm doing it without him.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I promised myself I wasn't gonna, you know, get too emotional. But so I'm just really glad that I, you know, that I was able to come on here and to keep up with the tradition of doing a mom Talk show on August twelfth. So thank you for having me on this particular day.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know, I really thought, I really felt highly about James.
Speaker 4: You know, I really honored James's work, and uh, you know, I really like James a lot. And I'm stilloking for trying to plug this in.
Speaker 2: I really, I really you know, I used to have James on my show, and you know, I h I miss him and Renette a lot, I really do, you know, Renetta Jones and James WoT to me, you know, and I try to honor their work by you know, posting old shows and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But they're missed, you know for real? Yeah, very much. Yeah. So oh I got my mouth to start working. So okay, So should I share the shared screen now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely so. So what I did was, you know, as you probably already know, I have a very large practice, and I get a lot of questions not only for my clients but for people that view my videos, and they have lots of questions about actually how this process works, How how do I end up in these programs?
Speaker 1: How does this go down?
Speaker 5: So I decided to lay it out as literally as possible. So I'm going to try to bring you guys through the process.
Speaker 1: It's a it's not a.
Speaker 5: Very precise process, but it'll give you, guys an understanding of how.
Speaker 2: This moves long absolutely so just just tell me when I when you want me to move on, I'll move to the first.
Speaker 4: Slide here, please do.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's too small for me to read, so I've got a hard copy here that I wait.
Speaker 4: Let me see if I can there is that bigger? Is that better?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I know it needs to be really big. That's okay, I've got it right here.
Speaker 2: So for the audience, maybe this will be better for them, maybe they can wait, I'm gonna I'm gonna make it big too.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait there is Can you see better now?
Speaker 1: Or is that? Uh no, you know, my my, no, mys, it would need to be really really big.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I can't find it's hopefully hopefully the audience can see it now or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know why it's not.
Speaker 2: If I make it bigger, then I can't toggle to the to the uh to share, to share the stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, that's that's it's kind of readable now, yeah, definitely, okay, So.
Speaker 1: So what so what's going on?
Speaker 5: Is I've opened up with I start off the presentation with the abduction and the abduction for children, and we're not talking about adults that have been abducted. These are strictly children. They're usually abducted around the age.
Speaker 1: Of four, five, and six. And so I go through and this is a listing of some of the.
Speaker 5: Some of the ways in which the Black Projects and the SSP all the programs get a hold of these children. And so we'll start with the first one, which says that you know, the physical bloodlines and genetic tracking and tracing through multiple agencies and military organizations over time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is referring to times pasted. World War One, world War Two.
Speaker 5: They had, let's just call it, the government and the agencies didn't really have a way to recruit people, a system as it were, So what they did instead was to track and trace the people that were in the military. So anybody serving in World War one, world War two training, if you were a contractor for the military, if you were a secretary for the military, if you were a caterer for the military, they tracked everybody. And when they when they tracked these people, they were tracking them generationally. So if your great grandfather was in World War One, nine times out of ten there and if he was in the programs, they're going to be following you, your family and everybody.
Speaker 1: That's in it. So again that's how they used to do it. They've obviously improved upon this processes.
Speaker 5: So the next step that they developed, it's called Project Surrogate. Now, Project Surrogate is is a whole different animal, and I'll try to explain it, you know, as simply.
Speaker 1: As I can.
Speaker 5: So Project Surrogate is it's an interruption of the death cycle. So when when the vehicle the body perishes, the soul complex, the energy goes back up to what they call the oversoul. So it's very much like a laptop and a server.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So again, when the laptop gets shut down, it transfers all of the information to the server and that's where it's stored. Well, the Black Projects and the SSP interrupt that process, so they take the original soul in the body. If that body dies, that soul complex is not allowed to go back up to the over soul. They cut that off. They take the soul complex, they reverse age it, and then insert the fetus into another program inductee. Okay, so we'll use my life as an example, because that's the end.
Speaker 1: That's the information that I have.
Speaker 5: So for instance, I am a Project Surrogate inductee, and we won't talk about my past life that I had recently died from. But they interrupted that process. They reaged me and then inserted me into my current mother and so that started off a new cycle. So again, this is not a regular incarnation, it's a forced incarnation, one that the Secret Space program likes to Okay, So the the agencies and the programs they can't necessarily choose, Okay, they can't. And there's some debate about this whether or not they can choose or not choose your parents and or your circumstances. So the way I see it, and what's been you know, shown to me, is that the the what they do is they hold on. They just rob the CIA is really coming down on me. They're they're choking. This is something they do to me.
Speaker 1: So just bear with me. If they choke me out, I call off, I sneeze. It's just a distraction. Okay. So what was I saying? Project in the.
Speaker 5: Right They inserted me into my mother and then I proceeded on with this life. Okay, So I didn't go back up to the oversaul. Nothing got downloaded back and you know, on the other side, so all the Project surrogates come back in with a tremendous amount of baggage. Because when you are able to, when your soul complex is able to go back up to the over soul, it downloads everything from that previous life. It clears it out, well, Project Surrogate keeps all of that information inside the soul complex. So the uh, the individuals have more than one lifetime to contend with when they come, you know, when they become older.
Speaker 6: Well, I would say, like, who's running this You said, it's like aliens or something that have to be like beings who have longer lifespans than us to track this stuff, right or would it be like handed down through agencies or something like that.
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 5: So, as you know that there's a certain portion of the population that has access to a lot of technology, age reversal technology, med beds, all of that. Okay, so the stuff that you and I are not allowed to utilize, they are also they they have tremendous amount of databases and information they keep this storage, so it's not really tracked by one person. It's tracked by the agency, the CIA, the NSA, things like that. So they don't need to have a longer lifestyle. They just need to know who you are and your genealogical references.
Speaker 4: Okay, the trudge E Service had something to do with the hybridization program. I don't know why I thought that, Like I was yeah, right, oh no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's really just about redirecting individuals in the program, So they let me just finish this. Also, the parent thing, do you get to choose your parents? Well, I don't think the Secret Space Program gets to choose your parents. However, I do believe, and I've been shown this as well, is that they do choose the worst version of your family unit that's available in the timeline. So the worst version is where they're going to put you back. You're not going to get the best, You're going to get the worst.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's that already starts everybody off on a really difficult, you know seting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, okay, Project Green Star, Project Green Star is you know. And I also should say that a lot of this work that I in this material was done in collaboration with James, and so I'm also really happy to be presenting some of this because it's some of his work as well. And I do have to say that James was the He was a walking encyclopedia for projects, so I never really memorized the projects, so he was much better at that. So the Project Green Star, from what I can remember, and the last time James and I talked about this was years ago.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty sure that Projects Green Star was the CIA.
Speaker 5: It was their tasked assignments to pick up children, okay, abduct them, kidnapped them, drug them from just about anywhere they could find them.
Speaker 1: It was it was a huge sweeping effort. Okay.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of kids that got swept up in Project Green Star. And it works differently, you know, than Project Surrogate. You're already in the project's Project Green Stars looking for new recruits.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the Gate Program. Everybody knows about the Gate Program, the Gift and Intelliged Program.
Speaker 1: Now, this was started in the nineteen seventies and this was a program that was rolled out to all elementary school children in the United States and I believe in Canada as well. And so what they did is they came up with.
Speaker 5: A standardized test, and this test was actually a psychological exam for creative children. And the reason why they're looking for creative children is because the creative children are the psychic children. So they went through and they tested all of these kids, and they grabbed all of the creative children and put them in this program called the Gate Program, and they took you away and you got out of school, and they did a bunch of you know, exercises with you, like giving you ten circles and you're supposed to draw whatever comes to mind in these circles. Or if they gave you a pack of chewing gum, what would you call it? What would it look like?
Speaker 1: Things like that. Okay. So while they were doing that to the.
Speaker 5: Children, they were also testing their hearing, their psychic ability, all of these things. Once they found out, yes, in fact, this child is psychic, then they removed the children from the schools in vans and moved onto military bases. And this is where the this is where the testing began. And we'll get into that in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, and I believe the Gate program went on through the nineties, if I'm not mistaken. Okay. So let's do the off world and surface planet AI. Okay.
Speaker 5: So again, the owners of this planet, which are the Reptilians, the Grays, and the negative Andromedins. So it's a big mixture. They're not all in the same page. There is fighting amongst them. But what they all do have in common is that they have different types of off world AI and it's it's put around the planet in layers, okay, and it exists right now, and it has existed for thousands and thousands of years. AI has always been here. Okay, but this is a negative AI. And this negative AI actually helped launch the surface planet AI Chat GPT CO Pilot Claude whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that off world, that off world technology is now being utilized to track and trace all of us. Okay. They don't need you know, they don't need the testing, they don't need any of that anymore. They've got it to a science.
Speaker 5: And they also in addition to that, they've rolled out a couple of other programs for the public. Twenty three and Me and ancestry dot com are both utilized by the programs to track and trace individuals and their families. This is not I would not call it positive. I would call this very negative. They have your DNA. They can of course create viruses that are you know, designer viruses that can take out you and your family just from your DNA. Okay, So they're mapping all of us through these applications, ay three and me and ancestry dot com. Okay, all right, So that's kind of the basics, how they get at the kids into the programs. So what happens after they identified individual after it's they've been abducted and identified as a possible asset, what happens after that, Well, the kids are brought to underground bases. They're brought to For me, I lived in the Midwest. There's a huge underground not underground, underwater base in Lake Michigan. It's huge, and this is a hub. Okay, so all of the Midwest is funneled through the Lake Michigan, you know center. Also Langley, Virginia's another big processing center, and the Getting Museum is also a processing center.
Speaker 1: But we're not going to get into those right now. That's later, okay.
Speaker 5: So once they get you in the underground basis, and let's just say we're under Lake Michigan, this is where this.
Speaker 1: Is where the fun starts. Okay.
Speaker 5: So these kids four, five, and six, they are they are what's called mind map. That's the first thing that goes on.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Mind mapping is done by everybody and it is an it is an AI tool, extremely advanced. It started off I think Monarch Solutions actually developed the mind mapping. They're the psychological warfare department. We're going to talk about monarch later.
Speaker 1: But for now, mind mapping is the the complete.
Speaker 5: Three D imaging of your mind completely and in all aspects and in all layers. So they're able to map out emotions, fears, joys, anger, triggers, all of it. They know everything, they know basically to a to a level of detail that I can't even describe.
Speaker 1: They know it all, okay.
Speaker 5: So once they mind Matthew, this will tell them everything they need to know about child and what the best options okay to move them forward are. That's how they find it out. So mind mapping's done. Then once they find out what this child is all about, then the torture protocols are applied. Now the torture protocols are they're not done just for fun. They're done for a specific reason.
Speaker 1: And these agencies, okay, so the CIA, the NSA, FBI, all of them, they have.
Speaker 5: They come up with, okay, certain protocols that are able to fracture children's minds. Okay, And so after the mind mapping is done, they know which torture protocols are going to get them to the mind fracturing process as fast as possible. So let me give you an example of some of the torture protocols, and this is going to be harsh, but this is what it is. So the torture protocols include. Okay, so let me just back off for a second. Why are they torturing the children? Okay, they're torturing the children because once you fracture their little mind, that releases okay, a core energy that contains the the Tutsi roll pop middle.
Speaker 1: Okay. They're looking for the Ui Gui center.
Speaker 5: They're looking for what abilities this child has after they fracture you, they're able to find out this child can fly, this child has telekinesis, this child can manipulate weather, this child can move mountains. Okay, So they're looking for these things. So that's where the torture protocols come in. They need to get to that quickly so they know how fast a child will be under duress and unravel.
Speaker 1: Okay. And they do this by either putting the child in the same room with.
Speaker 5: With family or friends, and they put a gun in their hand and they're asked to make a decision to kill either friends or family. They're asked to kill pets, they're asked to kill children, they're asked to kill animals.
Speaker 1: And again, I know this is harsh, but I think it needs to be talked about.
Speaker 5: And so once they find out what is going to fracture your mind, then they knew on and the mind fracturing begins.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's go to the next screen.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll go go to there and then we'll move.
Speaker 5: Okay, So mind fracturing. Okay, So I have a lot of clients who remember the mind fracturing. Some of the some of the kids born after I would say nineteen eighty four, These kids remember goggles. Okay, they would put goggles on children, and this is how they fracture their mind. There's a lot of there's and there's a zillion ways to do this. But once they have mind fracture you, and I'll give you an example of what that is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So your soul complex is the energy inside the body. What they're looking to do is they're looking.
Speaker 1: To grab a fraction of that soul complex. And in order to do that, what they have to do is again they fracture the mind using torture protocols. And once the.
Speaker 5: Once that's been once the mind fracturing has been successful, and they know exactly what you're capable of.
Speaker 1: That moves us on to the next process.
Speaker 5: And I should say that when they mind fractured me, they found out that I could bend space and time. So of course they found that to be usable in their projects. So that determines where I go next. Okay, So after the fracturing is done, they find out what your your hidden abilities are they.
Speaker 1: So let me give you this example too.
Speaker 5: If your soul complex was like a windshield, Okay, the mind fracturing process takes a hammer and cracks the windshield. And once they crack that windshield, they take a little bitty piece of glass or your soul complex and they upload that into a computer system. Now they have the ability to clone you out exact person that you are, minus the soul complex.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they can keep making copies of you. And that's what they start to do.
Speaker 4: It's like they're building altars. They're building other altars of you right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's we're getting to that. That's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So now you've been mind fractured. Okay, so the next thing is the creation of the altar structure. Now, the internal altar structure is after the mind has been fractured. And you know, some of the people who are watching this may have recall of being mind fractured. Not the actual process of being mind fractured, but the mind fracturing actually cuts the soul off.
Speaker 1: From the over soul. Not completely, but they hack into it. Okay. So it's not it's it's not whole, it's not complete, Okay, it's it's disjointed and distorted. Okay. So during this distortion, what they do.
Speaker 5: Is they download the internal file structure for your altars. Now there is a there's a finite number I believe, of alters that they can create. It's called compartmentalization. Okay, So they make these separate compartments. They're walled off from each other, and each compartment has a personality, a separate personality. So what they do is they start building that alter from scratch. They for whatever their needs. It could be anything, so this would be the internal altar structure. There's also an external ultrastructure that comes later.
Speaker 1: Okay. So after that folder, after your you know, it's like creating a folder structure on your computer. After that's done, you could start filling up the folders with whatever you want, with all the programming, all the training, whatever it is. Okay.
Speaker 5: So after the after the folder structures download one k Ultra programming then begins. Okay, so they start programming you immediately, they start programming the alters.
Speaker 1: They program you before they bring you home. So this, uh, this goes on for you know however, whatever they need, Okay, they can just keep doing this. So let me give you some.
Speaker 5: Some examples, okay, of some mk ulture programs that that are common that get downloaded into your folder structure for some of these personalities. Okay, so there's sex Kitten programming, which I think people have heard. I'm not going to get too deep into what each of these are, but sex kitten programming, Dominatrix programming, we've got Crown of Thorn's programming, which is savior programming. We've got Lone Wolf programming.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So each of these things do a very specific personality behavioral situation, and then they wall that off and they can at any time call those alters back up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the next okay, so the next step is after your after you're all set with your programming and they've got everything set up, the uh, and this is where it gets kind of strange. So there is clone ownership. Okay, so everybody in the programs, everybody has either a either a military corporation, the military, a space fleet, an intelligence agency, any of those.
Speaker 1: Can own clones.
Speaker 5: So basically, and I'll just use Monarch as an example, So Monarch finds out that you have telekinesis, well, they decide that's what they want, so they go ahead and purchase your.
Speaker 1: Clones. Okay, they own your clone.
Speaker 5: So if anybody else wants to utilize that clone, they have to go to Monarch to get that Okay, so there's an exchange. So the ownership also determines how you're utilized, when you're utilized, how much you're utilized, and it goes back to ownership.
Speaker 1: Okay. So what is the next thing? The c is it the CIA? Oh, the CIA Children's camps. Okay, so this is fun. The CIA Children's camps are just unbelievable. Okay.
Speaker 5: So the CIA Children's camps are when in between the ages of four and ten. Okay, you're not necessarily in the projects as a full member. They what they do is during you know, the the ages from four to ten. This is what they call the Golden years okay of programming. So if they're going to make make you into an assassin, okay, as one of your altars, they need to train you for that. And so as a child, it's not so much you know, going out in space and you know, killing bad guys. It's more along the lines of the CIA, the NSA, the military corporations. They've come up with these children's camps, okay. And so I'll give you an example, the Wizard of Oz. The Wizard of Oz camp was around when I was coming up through the programs. And what they would do is after they mind for acture you and they find out all these things, then they send you off to camp. And else or Else in Wonderland is another one. But Wizard of Oz is it's a type of programming, okay. And so you go through that and those will ultimately train you for whatever they want you to do.
Speaker 1: There's also like an Else in Wonderland camp. There's an IT camp. Okay. So this is a fun one.
Speaker 5: This is where they scare the be Jesus out of children and clown outfits and Freddy Krueger masks.
Speaker 1: And they also have the Hunting lunches. Okay.
Speaker 5: This is where you know, the children are set free to uh roam in the woods, and then the next thing you know, they're being hunted.
Speaker 1: Okay. So these camps go on and these mini training programs, and I think I remember James being in one of these camps in Alaska, and I think he did a whole show on it.
Speaker 5: But anybody who has SSP chronic you know, historical knowledge, will know this. But anyway, so again, once you're out of the camps, then the new external structure process begins.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the okay, the mind fracturing protocols, okay, should let you guys know that the children or let's just say human beings cannot be mind fractured. They can, but just for this example, in the programs, they don't mind fracture you outside of the age of ten.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So again, from four until ten is the golden years. This is when they they start to and we're going to talk about this. They start to uh change your core personality because you're so young, because you're still very much connected to the other side, your abilities, your everything is very much heightened.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: And so after the age of ten start to reach puberty. That's over, okay, and they move you on to the next process. So again only the children under the age of ten are being mind fractured.
Speaker 1: I also should talk about the mind fracturing. What it does is it creates a.
Speaker 5: Block, lack of a better term, between you and your higher self. Not that you can't reach it, you can, okay, It's just distorted to a degree that's very difficult to understand as a child. So they go through and they change literally change who you are, and.
Speaker 1: They bring that forward. I'm sorry, did you.
Speaker 4: Have a question, No, no, okay, So let me.
Speaker 1: Just see where okay.
Speaker 5: So again the mind fracturing changes the poor personality. And what the protocols end up doing is giving people or children they return home with what's called, you know, disassociative identity disorder. And this is or multiple personality disorder, okay. And this is where the internal alters, okay, come into play. So the internal alters can be called up at end point, you also, as an individual, can switch in between alter. They have all sorts of methods for you to actually just move in and out of these altars without you we've been.
Speaker 1: Knowing about it, okay. So wow, all right, So what's next. Let's talk about side.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, should move the next line?
Speaker 1: Yes, please?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna I'll be off scream keep going.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we have not we've it's been like, oh, we've gone through huh. I haven't even gone through to the mon talk stuff and it's been like forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we we we can always do a part two if we have keep but we're not we're not ending yet.
Speaker 4: I just got to go to the bathroom. Yeah, go ahead, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Okay. All right, So let me start off with the surface military.
Speaker 5: And I'm just gonna briefly go over this because everybody pretty much knows about, you know, the military branches.
Speaker 1: And and what makes up the programs. Okay, So but the military branches, which is Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, okay, and everybody should know that there are actually two levels two the military branches. And so we'll use we'll use the.
Speaker 5: You know, the you know, obviously American military as an example.
Speaker 1: So we have what's called the surface military.
Speaker 5: That's the one that's the you know, the public facing military that everybody sees. It's you know, when you're eighteen, you you know, you can sign up to go on the military blah blah up. Okay, so that's one part of it. There is also a second level to some of these agencies, Okay.
Speaker 1: So for instance, the Navy, okay, has the surface.
Speaker 5: Branch, and then there are two other branches above that. Okay, so let's see, I'll use Space Force. So we've got the surface military. Then the second level would be something like Space Force. This is more advanced military tech. Some we haven't seen, some we have. It's not too crazy. Then there's another level above Space Force, and that level has got even more tech, and I would I would say that you know, they've got the mind e racers, they've got the med beds, they've got time travel, they've got anti gravitics, they've got all sorts of gets that the rest of the military below them does not have. So again, these levels, you know, don't know about each other. So the second level of the military doesn't know the third level exists, and the third level doesn't believe that the next level exists. And the next level would be solar warden Now solar warton doesn't have anything to do with our surface military, but solar one would be the next logical step up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 5: We've got two levels of the military that you know that are not visible to the public. We also have space fleets. Just giving you guys some examples. We're going to get into some of these space fleets later, Solar Warden, Dark Fleet, the icy S, the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate. This is the cabal's space fleet. If everybody didn't know about that. There's also the r Space.
Speaker 1: Agency, the Chinese Space Agency, and the Russian Space Fleets. They all have space flights. Okay, so the next agents. Then the next part would be the intelligence agencies.
Speaker 5: Now, the intelligence agencies, like the military, have multiple levels, and one level doesn't necessarily know about the others. So again the CIA, the c I, A n S, A DHS, d I, A DARP as a whole nother we'll get it a DARBA later that is not a normal agency, FBI, and the n RO. Okay, So all of these agencies have the surface public facing agencies, and then they have another level up.
Speaker 1: And this this level up is where we get into the.
Speaker 5: Clones and the altars and the tech and the mind wiping. Okay, so the second level of these agencies have that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I also want to include m I six and m I five same gig, the Russian FSB, which is like the Russian CIA, they have the same thing, and the Chinese.
Speaker 1: CIA also has the same thing. Okay. So I'm moving on.
Speaker 5: Two, the next part, which would be the military corporations. And in my presentation, I listen, Monarch, Kruger and Umbrella. Okay, We're going to go into these more deeply later.
Speaker 1: On in the good oh good okay, so yeah, keep going. I made it down to okay, right there. Okay, So I made it down to Monarch, Kruger, an Umbrella. Okay. So we'll talk about these corporations later. But these are the big three. Okay.
Speaker 5: These I would say are the heavy hitters mos step my, you know the people that I remote you four have uh clone all of these agencies.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I think I used to do. I used to do.
Speaker 5: I used to give people the amount of clones that they had out at any given time in one of these agencies. So that's pretty interesting. But okay, so let's talk about the program Tagging levels okay, so this is the program. Tagging levels are a general category for how much money is going to be spent on you, what kind of training you're going.
Speaker 1: To have, and where you're going to be located. Okay.
Speaker 5: So for instance, you know, it's green tag, blue tagged, and yellow tag. Green tag is when you're you know, your black project. Your SSP profile is made up of mostly okay, surface operations and organizations, meaning you're utilized mostly on the surface of the planet by the CIA, n s A, Chinese fs you know, the Chinese CIA, the Russian FSB, the militaries okay, all levels of the military.
Speaker 1: It's surface okay.
Speaker 5: So if you're blue tagged okay, and the green tag is I would say probably, and it's not a hard and fast rule, but it's probably the least amount of money being spent on inductees being green tagged. The next level up would be blue tagged. And this is a combination of being in the surface organizations and the space fleets. So not only are you being utilized in the CIA, you know, I six, you're being utilized in you know, uh, you know, the IDF or.
Speaker 1: The Russian FSB. Okay.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of a mixture of both, and if you're Blue tagged, there's a higher dollar amount associated with the training from Blue tag super Soldiers. The last category would be Yellow tag super Soldiers. Now, the yellow tag super Soldiers are what we would literally call the super soldier program, and we kind of use the word super soldier to cover a whole lot of bases, and that's really not necessarily true. The super Soldier from is a very specific program in the projects. Okay, So the Yellow tag super Soldiers have the most amount of money invested in them and they're utilized in every area of the programs everywhere. So again, if you're yellow tagged, you're you're gonna be highly targeted. These are These are the super soldiers that have uh movies. Okay, these are the super Soli. James is a Tag super soldier. Okay, So just to give you an example, So, uh, this is important because if you're yellow tagged, you'll never get your correct medical records. Just letting you guys know, if you are yellow tagged, you will never ever see the correct medical records on the surface of the planet. They they hijack them and they rewrite them and they omit things. So just you know, just an f y I for the Yellow Tag super soldiers. They need to be very careful about doctors, medical facilities.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all right, let's move on. We're going to move onto the off world military corporations and rob if you want to scroll up, sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna so they can see them. I'm gonna move that over a little bit because they can see all three.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what it's what you can't read at the bottom. Okay.
Speaker 5: So Monarch Solutions, Okay, it's responsible. They're the creators of the mk Ulta program. They're negatively oriented. Kruger Mercenary Corps is responsible for the Krueger Runner program. They are neutrally orientated.
Speaker 1: Okay. Umbrella Corporation, they're responsible for the biological warfare programs on the planet for thousands of years. They have a negative orientation. Okay, So next slide.
Speaker 5: Okay, Monarch Solutions. I'm just quickly going to run through this because everybody can look this up.
Speaker 1: Okayn. They're six thousand years old.
Speaker 5: Their main hub, their main HQ headquarters, is located underneath the city of Toronto. Kevin Spacey is a clone of the CEO of Monarch Solutions, Paul Serene. It's negatively oriented. Monarch Solution's main objective is to create the ultimate slave system to control and dominate humanity.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 5: Monarch is responsible for the Montak project as well as the partnership with Darkfleet.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have a partnership with dark Fleet. We'll get into that later.
Speaker 5: Monarch utilizes time space technology to manipulate Earth's timelines to maximize chaos and enslavement. Okay, so you're part of our timeline issue.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Kruger Mercenary Corps established in our timeline in eighteen fifteen by a man named Gabriel Krueger who time traveled to nineteen twenty to contact his relatives.
Speaker 1: He time traveled contact is relatives, went back. We start. That's how that's how this got started. Okay. Kruger is a neutral orientation. It comes from a parallel Earth reality. Okay, So Kruger specializes in augmentation of the body. These are the clones. Okay. They have a actually I have an altar and Krueger as a lead clone programmer. The runners are clones. Okay. The augmentation of the body gives greater speed, agility, and strength. These are the runners, Okay, Kruger.
Speaker 5: Runners are often utilized as espionage and sabotage agents and missions. Their incredible speed allows them to infiltrate facilities, They can steal intelligence and sabotage key targets extremely effectively.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're quit They're runners. Okay. Next line, the Umbrella Corporation, founded in eighteen seventy six by doctor Oswald Spencer, negatively oriented parallel reality Earth. It was founded to be a premier leader in biological, chemical, and viralogical warfare. Okay. The some of the some of the viruses that they are responsible for, the T virus, the Aura Boro virus, the v virus, which is the G virus. Okay. And Umbrella was the creator of ancent orange and whiteosphorus and Vietnam. Okay.
Speaker 5: And yeah, they're also responsible for every major viral outbreak in the twentieth century. Okay, wow, include the bubonic plague in you know, I can't remember what it was at the fourteenth century, was bubonic plague.
Speaker 1: They were responsible for that. So okay, So this next slide happens to be my personal service record. Now it is not, of course, it's not linear.
Speaker 5: I tried to put it in some sort of linear fashion, but it's only a small portion of it. But again, I was at Montalk from nineteen seventy four till nineteen seventy eight. That was stage one. We'll get in a Montalk later, the Krugener. Then I was shipped off to Kruger okay, as a Kruger runner in nineteen seventy eight, then dark Fleet, then back to mont Talk for stage two, then the Umbrella Corporation, and I I do have to say that I've completed at least three twenty in backs, and we're going to talk about the twenty in back program. It is not linear and it is not successionary, okay, all right, so some of the clones that okay, so now we're talking about external altars.
Speaker 1: These are my external altars, which were created, Okay, after the age of ten. All right. So Umbrella is the corporation that owns my clone.
Speaker 5: So anybody that wants to use any of my clones has to go has to go to the Umbrella Corporation.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the Umbrella Corporation created doctor William Burkin. If you're familiar with the Resident Evil series, Okay, obviously, doctor Burke, I'm a female. Doctor Burkin is a male. That doesn't matter. I was the adopted son of the founder of Umbrella.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: The next external altar is Johnny Tran from The Fast and the Furious film series.
Speaker 1: He was basically a criminal, a drug runner, and a gang member.
Speaker 5: And the another external altar of mine is actually from the Umbrella Academy, the Netflix series, and number five is a very interesting alter and we can get into that later. But you should know that all of these corporations have multiple alters of you, Okay, and it all just depends on what they're using them for.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So let's go to the next page. Okay. So doctor William Burkin, let's talk about him, all right. So he's a human male of me. Okay.
Speaker 5: He is at a parallel reality Earth. He's the adopted son of the founder of the Umbrella Corporation. Doctor Oswald. Burkin was educated and trained by doctor Oswald Spencer. He was the youngest scientist ever recruited by the Umbrella Corporation. Doctor Burkin was the creator of the g virus. We're going to talk about that in a second. Doctor William Burkin died by lethal self injection of the G virus. And notice that nineteen eighty nine was you know, was the ending of my Umbrella, my time with Umbrella, and doctor Burkin happened to die in nineteen eighty nine, So.
Speaker 1: It does correlate. Lots of things do correlate with your life, you know, in your regular life. Let's just call it that.
Speaker 5: I should also point out that I have a picture at the bottom here of it says RLSW and in that.
Speaker 1: Picture is an Umbrella logo.
Speaker 5: And I have to tell you that this sign came directly from the signage outside the labs of Wuhan. Okay, so Umbrella is running the com labs out of Wuhan.
Speaker 1: And I should also make.
Speaker 5: An inference, okay, to the fact that the G virus is exactly the same thing as another virus that was rolled out to the public in twenty twenty, okay, same tech. Doctor William Burkin was the inventor of the I don't know if we can even say it of the C nineteen.
Speaker 1: Technology.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not yeah, because it might yeah yeah, it might.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Hi, Well we're going to move on from that, okay, Okay, Johnny Tran. Okay, so Johnny Tran works for the Chinese CIA. He's a negative that. This is the Negative Dragon family. It's the Green Dragons. Another human male of mind, another parallel reality Earth. He's the son of the head of the Little Saigon Vietnamese crime family. He's the co leader of a criminal gang in Los Angeles with his cousin. He's known for driving a Honda S two thousand and he is mostly a drug runner, a stolen vehicle and gang member.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he can probably do that Tokyo drift or you probably can do that tokyo drift stuff right or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I had to make a joke.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, but that was that was.
Speaker 1: It was. Okay.
Speaker 5: So number, you know, the the last altar that we're going to talk about is number you know, number five in the Umbrella Academy.
Speaker 1: And I just the reason why I'm bringing this up is because.
Speaker 5: James and I before he passed, we were going to do a show on the Umbrella Academy and obviously that that hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to talk about it right now. Okay. So again another human male clone of of me. Parallel reality Earth, number five is one in a grouping of superpowered children.
Speaker 5: Now, he was a master assassin. He was able to teleport long and short distances, and his ability was the ability to man to manipulate space and time. Okay, so obviously the ability of mind. So that just got transferred to number five. Okay, let's move on to the mont Talk Project. I'm trying to go as fast as.
Speaker 1: I can run YouTube.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we were, we haven't ntil. We have until seven o'clock Easter, and we have until like another hour. If if you uh, if we need, if we need to do in part two, we can you know, it's not Yeah, I think I think.
Speaker 1: We'll be okay, Okay, So okay, so my oh, my cards are flying. Okay.
Speaker 5: So the mon Talk Project. Okay, let's go to the next slide. Okay, So the mon Talk project. There are three evolutionary stages to the mon Talk project.
Speaker 1: We've got the mon Talk Boys. Okay. Now, the mon Talk Boys were were uh this program was run.
Speaker 5: Through the nineteen sixties, and this was the very beginning of the mon Talk project. They had really no idea what they were doing, and they if they believed at that time that only males were psychic, so they were.
Speaker 1: They were just recruiting boys in the nineteen sixties. Okay, So the next stage would be, you know, nineteen seventy and nineteen seventy nine. This is mon talk stage one. Now, this is what they call mon talk proper.
Speaker 5: And this is really where all of the time travel experiments and learning how to work the.
Speaker 1: Chair took place.
Speaker 5: This is this is where the the kids, you know, we're staying in the barracks and they were put through all of these uh crazy experiments.
Speaker 1: Uh this was done okay at Montalk stage one. It was also the place where Junior was created, which destroyed mon talk stage one.
Speaker 5: We can get into that later. Mon Talk two dot oh that was myeen eighty to nineteen eighty eight. That's brook Haveven Labs.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So after Montalk one DOTTA was destroyed, they came in and built Montalk two. Now brook Haveaven's labs only ran until about nineteen eighty seven eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, So and this is.
Speaker 5: This is not the ending of the Montalk project. We'll talk about what happened after that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So Montalk two DODO got shut down after about eighty seven eighty eight. Okay, it was recruited for the Montalk Project. There were two types of recruitment groups.
Speaker 1: Okay. They were the psychic children. Okay.
Speaker 5: And this is again project the Gate Project was bringing in lots of children.
Speaker 1: Project Green Stars bringing and a lot of children.
Speaker 5: And what they were looking for were, you know, obviously psychic children that could operate the chair. But what they all so needed what we're called battery pack children, okay, and the battery.
Speaker 1: Packed children were this is just were the children that were.
Speaker 5: Utilized alongside the trip what they call the trip chair, the mom Talk chair, the time travel chair.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So alongside that chair there was a what they would call a battery pack child. And unfortunately, these battery packed children were utilized by the chair operator.
Speaker 1: They would have to.
Speaker 5: Drain the life force energy out of the child next to them to get the chair to operate.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So again, every time they operated the chair until they figured it out, a child was dying.
Speaker 1: That's number one.
Speaker 5: Number two not everybody. Also pretty fun is that there was there was a good or let's just say, a high probability that if you got into the chair yourself not being a battery pack child, that you would be killed yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So we had the battery packed children. We had the children that died in the chair utilizing the chair. Okay, So hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of.
Speaker 1: Children in the seventies were being buried by the children the chair operators that were currently at Montalk. Okay. So those were the two groups.
Speaker 5: We found out, okay that there are only seventy six life streams that have ever operated the chip chair from all three stages meaning Montalk Boys, Montalk one, Montalk two Okay, just those three, only seventy six life streams ever.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the.
Speaker 5: The next thing is okay, So August twelfth, nineteen eighty three, the Philadelphia Experiment time loop closure.
Speaker 1: Okay, So today is a bio rhythm day. Today is a mon talk day because it's August twelfth. Okay.
Speaker 5: So again the bio rhythms sync up, and with a total eclipse today too, so this should be interesting.
Speaker 1: And so again I was the Okay, So I was the.
Speaker 5: Child in the chair on August twelfth, nineteen eighty three that opened up the portal for the Philadelphia experiment. I opened up the portal and sent Duncan and Al back to nineteen forty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, to the Eldridge. Okay. So that is so this date to me personally is a big date. Okay, so.
Speaker 5: I okay, So again there are what the called chair operators. There were seventy six chair operators minus Duncan, Cameron, Alblick, Stuart's wordlow, So seventy three chair operators.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So in those seventy three chair operators, I was chair operator number one, all right, which means that I spend the most amount of time in the chair than anybody else.
Speaker 1: Everybody else was time traveling. I'm in the chachair opening up the portals. Okay.
Speaker 5: So the next slide is the chair operators from all three stages were subject to mind fracturing and MK ultra programming. So if you are a mon talk kid, you are mind fractured and programmed without a doubt with alters. Okay, so I think we all know that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So children that were chained trained as chair operators in mon Talk Stage one ended up being the handlers okay for the kids at Brookhaven Labs mon Talk Stage two.
Speaker 1: Okay. So again James was at mon Talk Stage two, I was his handler. I was one of his handlers. Okay, so.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about Okay, So by the by mon talk stage two, the battery packed children, they had solved that problem. They understood how to work everything, and so the battery packed children were no longer needed.
Speaker 1: Then after that Brookhaven Labs was closed down.
Speaker 5: Now this doesn't mean that mon talk, the mon Talk time travel program wasn't closed down.
Speaker 1: It actually moved. And so again there is a uh it's called mont.
Speaker 5: Talk West and Montalk West is located in San Francisco in the Presidio District, in an underground base. So the flow for that is and I think we should talk about this too, And James also made reference to this. The Getty, the Getty Museum in la is the largest full scale bunker underground bunker system in the United States, if not the world.
Speaker 1: It is massive, massive, So the.
Speaker 5: The staging area for mon Talk West would have been the Getty Museum. And I just have to give a shout out to occupy the Getty. Okay, they're doing really great work because there's a lot of children trafficked out of the out out of the Getty.
Speaker 1: So again.
Speaker 5: People were taken down underneath the Getty and then transported up to the presidio, okay, where Montalk West is, and this is where we run into a person named Michael Aquino. There's lots of people I'm sure watching this that know who Michael Aquino is. He is the founder of the Church of Set He was a major in the military and the person running Montalk West.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I have a lot of clients. Okay.
Speaker 5: So if you're born after nineteen eighty four, you were not at you were not at Montalk one, and you were not at Montalk two, you would have been at Montalk West okay, under the presidio or Montalk South, which we're going to talk about. Montalk South is located in Pine Gap, Australia. Now, this is the largest facility on planet, without a doubt. Lots and lots of kids were brought to Pine Gap, trained and trained on the chair.
Speaker 1: I have lots of clients who have memories of this. Okay.
Speaker 5: So we've got Montalk West and Montalk South which continued on after the closing of Montalk proper. Let's see what else. Oh, Project looking Glass. I'm just going to quickly touch on Project looking Glass. Project looking Glass is an umbrella project for lots of different things. So again, you could have been in Project looking Glass at the mon Talk UH.
Speaker 1: Labs and.
Speaker 5: Been in because there's lots of projects going on in mon Talk, but not always chair related. There are other time UH timeline searches, training, experimentation, lots of stuff. So you know, we refer to these people as as peripheral mon talkers. Okay, So they were there, they were just not chair operators.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the next thing is the Stanford Research Institute. Now people don't often talk about these Montalk and Stanford Research Institute together, but they are very much connected.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So Russell Targanhelputoff founded this Remote Viewing Investigation and Discovery of the SSI Institute in nineteen seventy two. Okay, So nineteen seventy two, they've got this whole facility set up for remote viewers. Okay, it was funded by the it was funded by DARPA under Project Stargate, and all of the chair operators, all of Project looking Glass individuals that were on Montalk and other time or remote viewing operations, they were also at SRI. So as I remote viewed as it was, it wasn't separate. It was a funneling system. So if you were able to operate the chair SSI sr I was also very interested in you. So again, everybody that was at MONTAK also has a profile at Stanford Research Institute.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So, and now, oh, I forgot to talk about the Dark darka hashtat projects.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll get into that later. Okay.
Speaker 5: So the last page of my presentation talks about the twenty and Back program and.
Speaker 1: The return back home. Okay. So I've already explained that after the age of nine, that's really when the external alters and the cloning process begins. Okay, So once you're starting to be cloned out, that's really when your SSP record starts. Okay.
Speaker 5: So this is when Monarch picks you up. This is where Umbrella picks you up. This is where the military picks you up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: This is the cloning stages and the programming stages of your alters. Okay, the twenty in back program starts it and I'm gonna I'm not gonna say this is hard and fast rule, but I haven't found this yet, but the twenty and Back program starts only after the age of nine. Okay, So if you're younger than nine, you're doing other things. After the age of nine, that's when the twenty and back begins. And I should also say that the twenty in backs are not consecutive. So for instance, if you were thirty years old and if it was linear, you would only have been able to complete one twenty and back.
Speaker 1: But that's not the case.
Speaker 5: What they do is they run twenty and backs concurrently, and so you could be thirty years old and completing your.
Speaker 1: Second twenty and back.
Speaker 5: So again, this is not This is not you know, one right after the other, This is multiple going on at one time.
Speaker 1: And I should also say that the more twenty in backs that you.
Speaker 5: Are out on, the more confused or foggy, okay, your thinking patterns are. So if you're out on two twenty in backs, okay, your consciousness is split.
Speaker 1: And people you know may have felt this, but you are.
Speaker 5: It's almost like you're unable to think properly or be present sleep well, I mean, there's a whole list of things that happen. So the more twenty and backs that you're on, the more mind confusion, the more you know, confusion fogginess.
Speaker 1: Is going to happen. So just know that, okay, and it's and there's really nothing that you can do about that actually, Okay. So and from my final.
Speaker 5: Point is that you know, when the twenty and back is finally over, they they go ahead and they physically remove you right from the altar that you're from, the body, from thee that you're currently in. They age regress you, and then they put you right back where you were about fifteen minutes after they had taken you originally. So nobody knows that you're gone. Nobody knows anything. However, when you get dropped back.
Speaker 1: Off, they.
Speaker 5: They make sure that you're sufficiently mind controlled and brain scrambled. Okay, So when you arrived back home, you have.
Speaker 1: You know, d ID dissociated identity disorder, you have combat level PTSD, and you have brain fog.
Speaker 5: And this is just the beginning, Okay, There's other things that start to come out when you come back home. So for instance, if you're.
Speaker 1: A child of you know, nine or ten, and you know you know.
Speaker 5: About physics, physics of space, Okay, so where did that come from? Well, it came from leed through from one of your altars, and so chill and start having memories and flashbacks if the programming is not taking as well.
Speaker 1: So this is where people have.
Speaker 5: Memories and bleed throughs, and this actually is very telling and it actually allows people to you know, investigate what's been going on with them. Okay, so let's just okay, so let me see, let me go back to DARPA hashtag projects. Since I did miss that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DARPA hash I'll just say that, you know, I'll just quickly explain that. Okay. So the DARPA hashtag projects are Okay, So DARPA is a.
Speaker 5: It's mostly extraterrestrial, mostly extraterrestrial, with very few humans and in this organization, and if you are in the DARPA hashtag projects, now, the DARPA hashtag projects happen to be the worst, most violent, most vile projects that are running. They're so bad that DARPA doesn't even give them a name, okay, and they're they're just called the hashtag projects. So if you've been in the DARPA hashtag projects, have experienced unbelievable just evil, absolute evil. And you know, again, the DARPA programming. If you're in the DARPA hashtag projects, you also have quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Of access to some of the you know, some of the off world things that they're working on. Again, the Internet was created by DARPA. You know, many of our you know, many of our.
Speaker 5: Weather modifications comes comes from DARPA. I mean everything comes from DARPA. So I would say that if you know, that's a place to look if you've got really bad PTSD.
Speaker 1: And you need to look into things, I would absolutely look into that. Rob Oh.
Speaker 4: Scream throws here. Yeah, I couldn't move. I couldn't move it. Let me see here. Uh you go to the last page.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, this is it.
Speaker 4: So again, this amazing, This is really this is amazing. This was really good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad. I'm really glad.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you guys, you know, if you're if you think you might be a super soldier or a targeted individual, or a Black Project inductee or a contact, any of those items, I can help you, Okay, So reach out, look me up super Soldier Coalition dot org.
Speaker 1: This is what I do. And and you know, I'm hoping that you know people that need help find me.
Speaker 4: Awesome, awesome. Yeah, I'll stop sharing now. Yeah, thank you and anything else you want to promote anyway, any and thank you, Kimberly. This is awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad.
Speaker 5: No, thank you for letting me go over this is it's been incredible. So I appreciate everything that you've done.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'll be live again in a half hour with anchor Haven. And uh yeah, I don't know. I feel like I got targeted during this show.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been real like uncomfortable one then not not nothing with you, just like I've been real like I don't know, like I feel like I'm jumping out of my skin for some reason, and I feel like I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's it's really weird. They do that sometimes, you know.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you are no, okay, well, okay, so I'm targeted. It's I have extreme targeting, okay, And so I would assume that you would be targeted as well. And I am picking up that you are being targeted. C I A, you're being watched very heavily, rob by the way.
Speaker 4: I thought I figured.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah you are. Hey do you know where you're from? Have you Has anyone ever told.
Speaker 4: You I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it's from the stars.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I had I had a couple I had a couple of charts done. Uh, someone told me I was from speak up before. I'm not quite short completely, you know.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: Where do you think I'm from?
Speaker 1: Well, because I've spoke before, you know, I was, you know, talking to the extraterrestrials before I got on, and your family showed up and they asked me to give you a shout out. You're from Lyra and you are a cat being.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: That I know. Yeah. Yeah, so we can go into that later too, Rob, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we will. Let's do another show.
Speaker 2: I'll get a hold get a holder, I'll get a hold of you, and we can schedule another one for real soon.
Speaker 4: We had a good turnout.
Speaker 2: We have seventy people watching on YouTube, and we had you know, some people watching on Rumble too.
Speaker 4: So thank you Kim. This was Kimberly. This was awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh great. I'm so glad, Rob, I'm very very happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely I am too. And and then this, guys, this show is an honor of James Rink.
Speaker 2: You know, so we missed you, James, and we love you if you're out there watching from somewhere, And thank you James Rink, Thank you Kimberly, and I will see you guys all in a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go lead Down for a little bit before my next show. Thank you guys. Thanks