Speaker 1: It's nice side with Dan Ray.
Speaker 2: I don't Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: Oh just keep rolling here to see what people have to say. We're gonna try Jim in Kansas City one more time.
Speaker 4: Jim, are you there now? We missed you earlier.
Speaker 5: Go right ahead, Jim, Yeah I'm still here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well introduced you and you weren't there before? Go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well it's my okay. Well anyway, in a general way, when I was a kid, my dad used to play a game and he beat me, and they'd say, what do you think you're playing with the kids in the alley. And that's what I would say to the Secret Service. I mean, come on, man. They got helicopters, they have lied ar, they have HD photography, Ultra of fast photography. You can take pictures of things inside your house underground, they can take pictures of stuff underground. And there's no reason why they can't buy a helicopter and or a bunch of drones over the president twenty four hours a day. If you're in sixty five days a year, and anytime anything unusual happens, put someone on it right away. There's no reason they can't do that. So I don't know whether they think they're playing with the kids in the alley or what, but they're not. They're not kidding me. I don't know what's going on, but I'm not fooled by it. They need to hire some white hack so white white hacked people to try to find holes in their security and then tell them, look at there's your hole in your security. This can't continue. And that's all I got to say.
Speaker 4: Well, you said it, you said it well, and you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, they have all this money I was talking about, they need most secret Service agents. I mean, you know, they had eight thousand people. You know, maybe maybe they need to hire some guys coming out of the military who are already trained for this sort of guys and gals coming out of the military.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know they have well, but you have to have the right percentage of this minority and that minority.
Speaker 4: I want the most well, I want the most qualified.
Speaker 3: I want I want my uh former presidents you know, Clinton and Bush and Obama protected effectively. I want I want President Biden, I want Vice President Harris, I want Donald Trump that the priority is their protection in my opinion, and I know you agree with me.
Speaker 5: Says some eastet. Okay, bye, Biden, all.
Speaker 3: Right, take it easy. Put that one in there. I have no idea where that man. Let me keep rolling.
Speaker 4: Here is the only line open right now, six one thirty.
Speaker 3: I want to save you if you're trying to get through one of the two five four to ten thirty. Those lines are full. Let me go next to who's up next? Gary Uburn, Gary next on Nightsager, right ahead.
Speaker 6: I just want you to know all those two women callers who called in. I love when the women call and I really do. But uh to phrase the one word that describes why Donald Trump gets himself in trouble and he doesn't deserve to be shot and killed on either does Biden or Dan Ray or me. But just saying the word blood bath is enough to make everybody say, what and he gets a old guy. If he's not president, it's going to be a bloodbath all across the country. And that's all you got to say.
Speaker 4: And that's not what he.
Speaker 3: Said, though, right, do you understand the context of what he said that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: I hope you realize what he was talking about was that there would be an economic blood bath in the in the Midwest if a lot if he's not elected, because a lot of automobile plans would move to Mexico. That's that was his argument. He wasn't talking about a blood bath if he wasn't elected. He was talking about an economic blood bath. He wasn't talking about a civil war in the streets. I'm sure you knew that, right, that is true.
Speaker 6: But what I'm trying to say is still his catchphrase words have got to be resurfaced, because I mean, let's face it, he's a time bomb when he talks and so for well, even though I'm a big time supporter and so forth, but he is blowing it. And I'm sure you'll agree with me. I mean, if Harris is blowed in this president, I mean, all we got to do is the sign of the Cross. It's not because a woman. I'm a sofa Nicki Haley in a big way. But I just want to say one thing about that last call. The guy who called in, I go like this, I say, embarrass the Secret Service by saying you're still my secret Service. But I have a problem with you guys, And I'm bringing in about twenty five other guys or women who have wicked experience of protecting people, and they're gonna be high and you're gonna be working with these people, and that's that.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that.
Speaker 6: Embarbised them because they're doing a terrible job.
Speaker 3: Well, there's eight thousand Secret Service agents around the country. I was recently with a former Secret Service agent who was complaining to me, and I think rightfully so about the amount of time that they have to spend on the road, particularly when it gets busy. He retired from the service at the age of fifty two. This guy was tough as nails, fuller military and he just got sick of it. And you can't afford to have good people retiring from an agency. At the age of fifty two.
Speaker 6: He was traveling like crazy all across the country.
Speaker 8: He said, Well.
Speaker 4: His complaint was that.
Speaker 3: It between you and me and I'm not going to identify, and that it war in his marriage, that it warr on the amount of time he didn't have with his kids. He was based in New York. But he but he said that that office is understaffed. I don't know what the Secret Service needs for agencies, okay, but they were going to hire some eighty seven thousand new IRS agents, and I don't think that that piece of legislation passed. But we need Secret Service agents more than we need IRS agents right now, in my opinion. And if the Secret Service has eight thousand agents and they want to hire eighty seven thousand new IRS agents, there's something wrong with that calculation.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 6: Are these Secret Service agents men and women? Do they make six figures them?
Speaker 4: I'll certainly do with the overtime and all of that, absolutely, okay.
Speaker 6: And this guy is talking about traveling this stat black black being away from the family. You know, my reaction is to say, and I'll end on this note. And by the way, I hope it's taking it as a compliment that me and you had a conversation on the phone instead of everybody else screaming and yelling at you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I just said. Yeah, I just say it like this. Oh, they got to travel all across the country. Call poor baby. Try working for a living, thank you, Jain.
Speaker 4: Well, they do work for a living.
Speaker 3: In all honesty, it's a tough job, it really is, okay, although I you know, I can.
Speaker 4: It's a tough job. It's a tough job. Okay.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of tough jobs and they are. They are charged with protecting president's former presidents in their families. And as you can see, there's a lot of people out there who are willing to give up their life potentially for a shot.
Speaker 4: Look at the kid, twenty year old kid, but Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: He's dead. He's dead. What did it serve him?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, he should have been out twenty years old, you know, going to college games or you know, going to parties and having fun with himself, having fun with his life.
Speaker 4: He's dead. I'd like to know more about this guy, to be really honest with you.
Speaker 3: If fine to me, it is incredible to think that someone at that age, with their whole life in front of them, want to take one shot literally at a former president of the United States, knowing full well that you probably have just signed your own death certificate.
Speaker 4: We'll take a break.
Speaker 3: We got only lines open six, one, seven, nine, three thirty. Whatever your point of view is, you're more than welcome here on Nightside. Agreed, disagree, That's what it's all about. Coming back right after this.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios. I'm WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's keep rolling.
Speaker 3: You're going to go to a Patty in Saugust Patty next on Nightside. Thanks for checking out.
Speaker 9: I'm good. How are you? How are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm so far, I'm good, but this early go ahead.
Speaker 9: Well, I just wanted to I had heard a comment quite a few times about the animals, you know, with that's the comment that Trump made, And I don't necessarily think that it was a good thing to talk about, but I do want to tell you I.
Speaker 4: Think worse of that. I don't. I don't think there was any evidence to prove it.
Speaker 9: Well there is. I just That's what I'm calling you about. I had been discussing it earlier with my son in law and he said there was a video out on it, and there is, and what it is is there is a woman calling up the police. I think it's in Ohio. I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 4: Well, he said it was Ohio. Go ahead. What happened?
Speaker 9: Okay, So it is an Ohio. So there was a woman calling the police. You could hear her and she said that there was a woman eating cats. So then you see the police come and she's outside and she apparently did get two cats and she was eating them. What happened was you hear the police saying that she had blood all over her, And I know it's gross and disgusting, but I did hear, and I did see the video. You see the back of the woman and they're taking her and the cruiser. So there is a video out on it. So I just wanted to call and you know, no.
Speaker 3: No, I appreciate that. But what the President said, oh, was in Ohio there the Haitians who, by the way, the Haitians have been relocated there underneath Waiver. These are the folks who were flown into the country because of the political unrest in their homeland.
Speaker 4: Right, they were flown into the country.
Speaker 3: And President Trump when the President Trump said and Springfield, Ohio people are having their cats and their dogs taken and and they're being kidnapped.
Speaker 9: And they're eating them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying is that the if if there was some crazy person in Springfield, Ohio who actually killed the cat and tried to eat it, tell me they tried to eat the cat?
Speaker 4: Wrong?
Speaker 10: Yeah they did?
Speaker 8: Well, Okay, well over her.
Speaker 9: No, I'm I agree with you.
Speaker 7: Jan.
Speaker 9: In other words, what I'm trying to say is it was whether it was just this one person. It was an isolated incident, and he took it as you know, he wanted to say people are eating them, which is is you know, what's wrong. But nevertheless, it still shouldn't have been said. I mean, I agree with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let's assume hypothetically, Let's just let's assume that there was someone out there, you know, okay, hypothetically who decided they were going to commit suicide, and they decided before they commit suicide, they would light them that soaked themselves in gasoline, that light themselves on fire, and then jump off a bridge. No, just saying hypothetically, yeah, So then if if President Trump or anyone then went on radio or television or in a presidential debate, said and in Springfield, Ohio, these people are lighting themselves on fire and jumping off bridges to their death. That's one instance. I mean the application is you know, oh my god, there, you know, that's one instance.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, we have you know, we have we have bizarre cases here in Boston.
Speaker 3: We have remember the child stuartcase who killed who killed his wife and his pregnant wife and child.
Speaker 8: Netflix or so if someone can out.
Speaker 4: And said and said in Boston, Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: These people, the men of men are killing their wives once they get pregnant, and they're shooting them and then they're jumping off a bridge. Well, it's like, that's right, that's that's what I'm saying. And for him to engage with that, if you had had hundreds of cases or dozens of cases and arrests that talked about you know, five, you know, two hundred or whatever, there's this twenty thousand Haitians who were relocated to Springfield, Ohio by the Obama a minister, by the Biden administration. You should have talked about that. You live in you live in Saugus.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think, is Saugust fifty thousand people or so approximately?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely or more?
Speaker 4: Is it more?
Speaker 11: More?
Speaker 9: I think yeah, more.
Speaker 3: If all of a sudden twenty thousand people were relocated into of any group were relocated.
Speaker 4: In Saugust with that caused disruption in I assume.
Speaker 10: Oh, of course, of course, of course.
Speaker 9: And you know the thing is is go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Instead of dealing with facts, he goes off into wow, you know this craziness.
Speaker 9: Yeah he does, I know it was I mean it was a one you know, it could have been a one isolated person. And I don't know whether it was a Haitian or not, but there was a person who did it. But the thing is is that it could have been just that one person and isolated. Nevertheless, even if it was a lot, I still say it was wrong. When he had the debate Maala Harris that it was. I agree on it that he should not. It was not necessary to bring it up. Whether it was fifty thousand or whether it was one, it should not have been brought up.
Speaker 4: I agree there was fifty thousand people out there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think then you can bring that up. Look, I was in Rome recently and when we had some nightside listeners who took a trip to Rome, and we had one very ugly incident. We were walking as a group down a street in Rome and there was a guy who was clearly mentally disturbed and he had a broken beer bottle in his hand, and both myself and the guide, you know, basically put ourselves in a position where if there had been a problem, we were going to have to deal with it. And there were others in the group who also kind of stepped forward and we made sure that people got across the street safely.
Speaker 4: The guy was nuts.
Speaker 3: So if if I said, came back and I said, don't go to Rome because there's people out.
Speaker 4: There with beer bottles in their hand and the threatening you.
Speaker 3: And that's I think. I think I've I've overemphasized the point.
Speaker 4: But that's the truth.
Speaker 9: No, you you did, but I got you. I got your points, and I think we're both on the same page. And and you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 3: Thanks talk, Thanks, Let's keep rolling here. We are going to go to look at my clock. You're going to go from Patty and Saugust to Charlie and Saugust. Hi, Charlie, how are you welcome?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 7: Yeah, a good program. Yeah. Something that you said earlier kind of struck a chord with it. And as I remember, he said something to the effect that we need to uh bring down the uh the temperature country. Yeah, yeah, like the mental and emotional uh temperature. And that really struck a chord with me because I was thinking that, you know, if you know, if we're kind to the people we need we uh and be friendly with them, uh, that that's something in itself that can bring down the temperature. On the other hands, for critical people and uh well always negative towards them, that raises in the temperature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think I think right now the problem that we have is that in our society is we're, what is it, seven weeks away from a presidential election, and really you know, psyched up about this and and and families are so divided. I just think that family should make an effort. Whether you're a red, whether you support the Red Party or the Blue Party, whether you support you know, Donald Trump or Vice President Harris however fiercely you support, why not just have a decent conversation with people within your family or within your circle of friends who disagree and say, look, let's have a conversation. Okay, I'm not gonna. I'm not We're not gonna. I don't want to lose a friendship. I hope you don't want to lose my friendship.
Speaker 12: Let's let's just talk about it. You know, what is it that you like about your candidate? And I'll tell you what I what I like about my candidate. You can tell me what you don't like about and and just have a conversation. I keep using the example Charlie Red Sox fans and Yankee fans. I have a lot of friends of mine who are Red Sox fans. I have a lot of friends of mine who are Yankee fans. They haven't like ended their relationship. They can kid and talk.
Speaker 4: And why can't we do that about politics? What? What is it about.
Speaker 3: Politics that that people just aren't able to recognize that other people can have a different point of view.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a really good question, because people do seem to get treated, you know, without political times, especially these days, and some people handle that by not talking about politics. Sometimes in my.
Speaker 3: Own family, I can tell you I I can talk politics anytime, back and forth. I can look at It's like if I'm a Red Sox fan, I can look at the Red Sox and I can say I like the Red Sox, I root for the Red Sox. But guess what they need a couple of pictures. They need a couple of starting pictures. You do you know what I'm saying. I mean, you can you can like your team, but but but you can say, well, you know, it's kind of a disappointing season.
Speaker 12: We got to get you know, we you know, I mean you you you.
Speaker 3: So you can like your candidate, and you can see some weaknesses in your candidate, and you may not like the other candidate, but maybe there's something about the other candidate you're like, I don't know, I'm just I'm just trying to see if we can have some better conversations, that's all.
Speaker 4: And I feel a lot.
Speaker 7: It's another thing that came to mind too, And that's a say, and it goes whether you put your attention or on becomes strong during your lot. So you putting attention on something that's plausive, that's not listing, that becomes strong during your life. Lets you put yours on something that's negative and you know, play shore down that becomes strong doing your life too.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's hope we can get through the next seven weeks and no more. Uh, the candidates will be threatened or or worse yet hurt. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, looking really like phrase of that, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: And you know something, I'm with you. I sometimes pray for things too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely, thanks, thank you, So yeah.
Speaker 4: Talk soon, Okay, talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: You have a great one, good night, take quick break one line and six one seven thirty. That line tends to feel very quickly if you want to get through. Here's the secret line six one, seven, one, ten thirty.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm back.
Speaker 3: We got Joel and John coming up, and I got some room for you back on night side after this.
Speaker 2: It's Boston's news radio.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 3: I heard I heard at the end of that Nicole Davis. Who's what one lane in each direction?
Speaker 4: WHOA?
Speaker 3: I thought the big dig would solve all those problems. I guess not, Joel and Nadick. Joel, did you hear that that traffic story?
Speaker 7: I heard that.
Speaker 10: I heard that, Dan.
Speaker 4: It went by so quickly.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Joel, So Dan, I have something about the assassination attempt. Yes, they said that. I was hanging around for twelve hours the golf course.
Speaker 4: He was in his little layer there for twelve hours.
Speaker 10: When where was his truck?
Speaker 4: Great question.
Speaker 3: I had the same thought, because there was a street mean by.
Speaker 10: I don't know, maybe somebody there is a very business. He was the only driver in the truck.
Speaker 3: Great observation, Joel, Great observation. That's why I want all these questions answered. That's a good one because it didn't look like that where he where he ran out of the woods, there was no place to park right, and if he did park the truck there for twelve hours, someone should have noticed it and said, what's this truck doing here? Exactly, But that truck was there when he ran when he decided to take off.
Speaker 4: That's a great question, Joel.
Speaker 3: I wish I had I thought of that, and I wish I mentioned you beat me to the punch, good man.
Speaker 10: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 10: The Secret Service didn't teble job. They said on the They said on the TV on the interview with the Secret Service that Trump had no business being on the golf course. No, that was not part of the routine. Who said that Secret Service guy, the one was in charge, that head real he was interviewed and he said that Trump had no business being on the golf That was not fun. Yeah, he said that. He said he had he had.
Speaker 3: The new guy who's the head of Secret Service or the temporary head ironically used to be a police officer, uh in in Westbalm Beach. Kind of interesting, I think, small world yep, well, yeah, I'm going to try to look that up during the next break here. If this he has every right in the world to be on that golf course.
Speaker 10: But he does, and he's going to be honest, the Secret Service to know about it, and we will better job protecting him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Service interim director, let me see if I can find his name and see if I can locate that that quote that you just came to the guy's name is Ronald Rowe r O w E.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh uh, yes, but Ronald Rowe junior. But so you think it was.
Speaker 10: He that said that, Yes, he said it.
Speaker 4: Wow, says Trump had no right to be on the golf course.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 4: Did you see where'd you see that?
Speaker 10: I saw that on a different talk show.
Speaker 4: You saw or you heard it?
Speaker 10: It was no, I saw it on television. I saw him. I think it was on Fox.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, what I have here is something, uh that says Secret Service director says golf outing was not schedule, so agents weren't posted up at course beforehand. So that's all I have here is the acting director of the Secret Service set in a news conference Monday that the suspect in what they're calling a serious attempt at assassination. It is a serious attempt at assassination. And this was a local station in Florida never had Trump in his line of sights. Yesterday afternoon. The country was reminded of the heightened dynamic threat environment that the U. S. Secret Service and protect these face on a daily basis, said Ronald Row, Junior, Roe Acting Director of Secret Service. Former West Palm Beach police officer. Looked at a tree line along Summit Boulevard Monday afternoon, would appeared the suspected shooter, Ryan Ruth, was hiding outfitted with an AK forty seven type rifle, two backpacks, a bag of food, and the gold brokel print camera.
Speaker 4: Cell.
Speaker 3: Your data shows the subject was in the vicinity of the golf course for roughly twelve hours. WBC investigative reporter asked Row how many times his agents did a perimitterive check.
Speaker 4: This was an off the record movement.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a site on his schedule, so there was no posting up of it because we weren't supposed He wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well again, I think I think that the proper context is he's saying, the President must have made a decision at the last minute. I want to go play around the golf and you know, when the President doesn't want to go play around a golf the Secret Service saddles up, simple as that. I mean, if the President said I want to see a Washington Nationals game or a Red Sox game, they do their best to make it happen. All right, Hey, Joe, you beat me on on the truck question. That was a great observation, very very perspective perceptive.
Speaker 10: One thing, Dan this time was fifty yards right, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no, it was three to four hundred yards. He was still on fit.
Speaker 10: Well, next time it's going to be shorter than that.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope not. Uh, he was on. He was putting out on the fifth green, and this guy was along the the fairway close to the sixth green, as I understand it. Yes, okay, thanks Joe, talk soon, Okay, talk to you soon. Let's keep rolling here where we're going to go next to I got John and Boston John you're next time?
Speaker 4: Nice SA go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: I stand uh And I just wanted to mention Kawala Harris mentioned the word.
Speaker 6: Uhh, I just lost my train of thought.
Speaker 8: She she's talking about Trump mentioning blood bath without any explanation or any context, So what you know what he meant as far as the context was in relation to the effect on the economy.
Speaker 4: But she says, I I hope you heard me. I talked like mentioned that ten minutes.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 8: Well wait, yeah, wait a minute. Just she's she's saying that without mentioning he's related to the economy. So she's applying that he's calling for riots. And then David Muir, Oh, go ahead, David mure Yeah, I know, no, I know, I'm not saying or not. I'm just saying, I'm just giving an example. So is that she's misrepresenting. So she's saying crazy things there without giving the people that are listening to her. She's on a national platform and she's applying that Donald Trump is calling for riotous behavior. Then David Muir years ago when they were talking about the hunter Biden's laptop, he was saying it was rushing different disinformation when actually it was true. It was that was so David mull was left and then Donald Trump he mentions because of the invasion, the illegal invasion in Springfield, Ohio, it's affecting the people there, huge amount twenty thousand people, illegal immigrants, affecting the town. Eating cats and dogs is pot but it does look I've had friends of mine that were missionaries in Haiti. Dan eating cats dog is very eating cats. There's not It's not looked as a bad thing.
Speaker 3: There's no John, John, there's no evidence.
Speaker 8: If Dan I send you to I sent you Thursday, the sources of the reports.
Speaker 3: I looked at everything you sent me. There was one picture of one guy who was walking down the street. I don't know that it was Springfield, Ohio, but let me accept that it was Springfield, Ohio. He had grabbed a goose. Okay, he's walking down the street with a goose. As I just explained, and you were listening last half hour, that if Donald Trump had talked about the economic impact, the social impact, the educational impact, the traffic impact, there was a lot of stuff there about that he could have talked about, how can a town or a city of fifty thousand people absorb overnight twenty thousand people who have been flown into the country. That would have been fine, But he talks about he made it seem as if there were hundreds of people whose dogs had been stolen, whose cats had been stolen and had been eaten and it's.
Speaker 4: There may be.
Speaker 8: Just like I said, the police reports. I said, there's there's the police reports that you could hear the audio. So all I'm saying is you're in the media at the end. All these other professional people on the radio and TV are all in the meeting. So you're telling me that. Even the black man Anthony Davis, who testified before the Springfield Committee there you can see it's the video of it. Is he lying?
Speaker 4: He's saying, why you John John.
Speaker 8: There's video of it. You can see it. There's multiple sort.
Speaker 3: John John, just bear with me, okay. The mayor says there's no credible reports.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The city manager said there were no credible reports, and the.
Speaker 8: Government lying then right, did you see the video of hymns.
Speaker 7: And the.
Speaker 4: I'm really try and draw it. Just bear with me here, okay.
Speaker 3: And the governor of Ohio, who's a Republican, says there are no credible reports of widespread Now, could there be one instance, yes, I guess. But but to to to even spend time talking about this when there are much more serious issues that affect more people. My vote is not going to be affected whether or not some cat lady in Ohio thinks that her cat, who is now missing, was eaten by someone, because you know, I mean, it's it's crazy talk, it's crazy.
Speaker 8: My point is then that town's being invaded and they're bringing their cultures with them. That's the main issue, not the cat.
Speaker 3: Did Let Donald Trump point that out. Let Donald Trump point out that there are people driving without driver's licenses.
Speaker 4: Let it.
Speaker 3: Let him, let him talk about how many more kids have to be educated in the schools. Let him talk about what's happening to to to rental, rental availabilities, what's happening to prices, all sorts of stuff. He's going to talk about cats and dogs?
Speaker 8: How many quesses? He directed to a debate, Dan, Now you're.
Speaker 3: Asking me another question, John, John, you're asking me another question.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, John, I gotta run, I gotta run. I think you.
Speaker 8: Got in the media, is my point, Dan. That's all. It's just multiple sources, and I just don't think they're all those media people, all the radio and TV are all wine. That's all. But you know, the bottom line is that town's be innovated. All the other towns and countries are How.
Speaker 3: Many dogs and cats do you think in your opinion, you've looked at all of this stuff. How many dogs and cats have disappeared and been eaten by Haitian residents?
Speaker 4: Give me a number, please, John, Dan.
Speaker 8: The issue is the people are I'm.
Speaker 4: Just asking you about for a number, that's all.
Speaker 8: It's not about dogs and cats. The media loves how The point is that.
Speaker 4: What did Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, did Donald Trump talk about anything other than dogs and cats when he was talking about Springfield, Ohio?
Speaker 8: You know what Dan was more pointing to me is the amount of unborn babies that are being killed.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's talk abortion. Let's let's have some abortion talk, John, Let's talk about abortion. Okay.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm what I'm concerned about, John, I'm concerned about nuclear war. Do you know that people could die in nuclear war? Come on, John, why don't you stay on topic? You know, I ask you a question, you kind of answered it, and now you're gonna talk about unborn babies? Come on, John, You're better than that, and Donald Trump should be better than that too.
Speaker 4: Have a great night, taking a break coming back on night Simon.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Life Sights Studios. I'm WBZ News radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have full lines. Let's go and let's try to get him in real quickly. Floyd and Ohio. Floyd next on Knight, Sigart ahead, my friend.
Speaker 13: Hey Dan, So there's another town in Ohio near me called Finley, population about forty thousand. They of a university there, Findley University. Data influx of fifteen hundred migrants arrive in their town and it's not a very very busy town, but not not you know big.
Speaker 4: Where they were they house Floyd.
Speaker 13: Well, here's the thing, the mayor was on TV. They put them in the hotel. You know, they intend to stay at hotels and stuff like that. Uh, they get a stifle No, but who's paying for federal gunment?
Speaker 3: Okay, my tax money is going Yeah yeah.
Speaker 13: I think they get three thousand cash a month.
Speaker 8: I heard that. That's what I heard.
Speaker 13: I can't. I can't pin that down, you.
Speaker 4: Know, right right right? They should get more than that.
Speaker 13: Come on that that and I guess is a little bit. But here's the thing. You know, they just drop them off. They don't they don't say, hey, friendly mayor, guess what we're going to send you? Fifteen hundred migrants overnight all right, and.
Speaker 4: You deal with them fifteen overnight and sort of.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at that's for years and years and years they kept it all in Texas and know up here worried about it.
Speaker 4: Now it's like everybody's worried about it, as they should be. It's it's nuts. It's just nuts.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean it's the Biden.
Speaker 4: Harris policies if you like. If you like that, then you should support Baris.
Speaker 13: I mean it's you know, well, you know, I tried to research that, uh, to see what towns in the country or region we're getting these inflexa Haitian refugees, right, and uh, I couldn't pin that doubt. Of course, you know you google it and Google's on the left anyway, so they're gonna but it's all secretive.
Speaker 4: It's all secretive.
Speaker 13: Kind of information.
Speaker 8: Yep, you know.
Speaker 13: And uh, it just happenstance that the town next to ours, you know, Finley, was on the news about it and saying, no kidding, you know, you know college it's a college town. Tomorrow, you know that's a college town. And uh they said, well, there hasn't been influx in crime, but that's not true.
Speaker 8: Eider.
Speaker 13: I watched the six o'clock news on local stuff and they I've been on the news lately and they've never worked on the news like that. Of course, they had some drug stuff with Defend and all like everybody else does. But nothing. Now there's an upcick taking that, you know.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, Floyd, I got pack lines. You got to call her around. I'll give you more time.
Speaker 3: On to get a couple more everybody, all right, thanks, you appreciate the Ohio. Okay, let's go, I'll check it out. Let's go to Dallas and Ohio. Dallas, next one. Nice, I go ahead, sir, welcome back.
Speaker 6: Yes, good evening to you, Dan.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to, oh, pretty good. I just wanted to clarify the story of the cat that was.
Speaker 2: Killed.
Speaker 15: That was in Canton, Ohio, which is twenty miles south of me from my location, and it was a situation where the lady was mentally off and somehow she got a hold of his cat and killed it and was walking around with the blood from the cat after she get killed it.
Speaker 14: That's all okay, Well, Dallas, that's really helpful to because I'm just trying to say I want to deal in facts and I just don't want to deal in hyperbole, and and I.
Speaker 3: Think I gotta cut we gotta cut the hyperbole down and have decent conversations with people. I mean, you know, my conversation with John. John's a regular calling, but it's like I asked him a question, He's gonna switch from that to tell me about his opposition to abortion.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about abortion tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay focused, stay focused.
Speaker 4: You got it, you got it.
Speaker 3: You gotta be focused if you're a pitcher, and you gotta be focused if you're a talk show host. That's right, Begs Dallas with Ducks. Appreciate your call, I really do. That was one of the best calls of the night, right there, period. Let me go next to Ross is in debt and Ross gonna get you in. I hope two more in go ahead?
Speaker 11: Ross again?
Speaker 8: How are you a bit better?
Speaker 4: But go ahead?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 11: Interesting last hour, a collage chimed in about a gentleman called Jim Crow. Yes, and it kept.
Speaker 16: Me thinking, it's like, what am I thinking about?
Speaker 11: And it's realized. Oh, another presidential candidate that was up for assassination was George Wallace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, but you know the Jim Crow laws were creations of the Democrats.
Speaker 11: Oh no, no, that I yeah, excuse me that, I understand. It was just kind of interesting. It's like, yeah, I forgot about they try to whack him too, you know, right, but that he had.
Speaker 3: There was Arthur Brammer again, a lone assassin by the way, not with the long gun, with a handgun.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I remember that day.
Speaker 3: He was shot in a Maryland parking lot as and I executed him on radio.
Speaker 4: Back in seventy five. He was in a wheelchair.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, spent the rest.
Speaker 4: Of his life in a wheelchair.
Speaker 8: Russ.
Speaker 4: Thanks, I got to get one or two more in.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'll let you go.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. Okay, I'm gonna last my last two calls to be quick. Gonna go watch the language, watch the language.
Speaker 7: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 16: Just relax, deep breath. Everything will be fine.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it will be. I'm trying. I'm trying to lead the charge of that.
Speaker 16: All we need. All we need is Trump to get in run the country like a business. Harris, She's not gonna do it. It ain't gonna happens.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this, No matter who wins, that person, whether it's Trump or Harris, will be my president of the United States and should take a pledge to that. And I'm not sure.
Speaker 16: As far as the hotels and all that. We've got holiday inns down here where they covered up the signs, fill them up with immigrants. Red roof in over and roote one in Norwood, and I know for a fact they cover them up all right there.
Speaker 4: And I gotta get okay earlier, I'll give you much more time.
Speaker 16: Okay, thanks, no problem, Thank you, Tim?
Speaker 4: And Winter. Have you got the last comment?
Speaker 3: But you got about twelve seconds, go ahead, Tim, okay.
Speaker 1: Uh. The fact checker for the UH debate for Kamala Harris was Mara Heally and uh, uh what was it? Radit's the uh the monerator of the fact check the person fact check mar Heally? And clean your clock on the radio. Did you hear that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't. But I'll have to leave that for another night because I'm now way past my time.
Speaker 5: Tim.
Speaker 3: You got to call early. Man, you gotta cop put me in this spot. Okay, thank you much. We're done for and I Rob Brooks, great job, Marie, a great job. And I'll tell you all a is. I believe all dogs, all cats, they go to heaven. That's why Pal Charlie raised who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where your pets are who were passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Hope see again tomorrow night on Night's. I have a great Tuesday, everybody