Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the Tod Huff radio show, America's Home for Conservative not Bitter Talk Radio. The advised the content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not bitter host, Todd Huff.
Speaker 2: Well, that is right, my friends, and Glenn, thank you for that stellar, absolutely flawless introduction. You have tuned in, my friends to America's home for Conservative not Bitter Talk. I am your host, the one and only Tod Huff, the benevolent dictator behind the microphone. Here, my vast, vast, vast vast team of attorneys wants me to tell you that listening to this program can, in fact cause you to lean to the right. So you must exercise the highest levels of caution when you are driving a vehicle, when you're operating heavy machinery. Heck, if you're carrying small children, if you are carrying something of value down the hallway, if you just want to avoid collisions, passing another person in the hallway, or passing a wall, because if you not pay attention, to my friends, you may end up into that wall, because you will be moving to the right by listening to this program. Science has spoken in ninety eight percent of scientists agree with that statement. So I want to start today. Jd Vance, vice presidential candidate for well Trump's running mate. He made his way down to the southern border, a place that I'm not sure Kamala or Mamla can find on a map. Jd Vance went there in person, talking about the border, talking about the disaster that has ensued since this current administration. You could call it the Biden Harris administration or heck by now it might be the Harris Biden administration. If you watched any of the coverage of the prisoner swap that we just had with Russia, you might think, given Kamala's interruption of President Bribery and then her comments, you might think that Kamala is currently acting as our president. I don't know what's going on there. It's a disaster. We'll talk about that, and of course there's a whole host of other things in today's news that we can get to. Well you can take a look at as well at the stack of stuff tot Huffshow dot com. Hat tip to the late Great Rush Limbaugh for allowing us to keep his memory alive by referring to and using his patented term stack of stuff, which you can find on the website at totofshow dot com where you'll see these articles and things that I'm reference. So I want to get to that and do course, my friends, But if you've been considering reaching out to Harvard Gold Group about potential investments in gold, and I think you should strongly consider that, my friends. I've given you the ways that they can help, which include a precious Metal IRA and private direct delivery program. There's two different programs ways that they can help. But there are some things that Harvard Gold Group is committed to providing you as their client, and I want to share a couple of those with you. First and foremost is a low price guarantee. They're committed to offering you the best value they possibly can and they will beat or match any competitors prices, so there should be no concern that you're overpaying here. This is a low price guarantee. They also have a customer satisfaction guarantee. They have a high rating across the board. They've got a five star ratings all over the place. They've got an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. But they are committed committed to providing you with the best possible experience and value when you purchase precious metals for direct delivery, for storage, or for setting up that precious Metals IRA. They also provide price transparency so that you know all the fees and costs that are associated with your account prior to doing anything. They want you to be a long term client. They want you to be happy, They want you to trust them. They want you to be so happy that you'll refer people in the future. And they have a buyback program where they charge zero fees to their clients and they provide them with an easy, secure way to sell back some or even all of the precious metals that you've bought from them. Along the way, Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd is where you can go and if you use my name Todd, you're going to get a two hundred and fifty credit with them. Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd promo code Todd. So let's start here today. Jd Vance. Jd Vance is down at the southern border. This is a SoundBite I'm gonna play. This was tweeted out by Donald Trump Junior. But I want you to listen. Fact, you'll hear some of what we talk about on this program, some of the you know, Kamala's supposedly in charge of figuring out as borders are, which she was and is currently borders are unless she's been fired. Has she been fired as our borders are? They want to pretend that she was never the borders are. They want to make believe that she was never tasked with the responsibility of trying to figure out this problem. Of course we knew it was all a ruse in a game, and so forth from the beginning. They don't want to solve this problem. They benefit from this problem. They benefit from it unless it has exploded to the point and has created so much negative coverage and negative pressures on the party that they have to do something about it at that point, and we've reached that point, by the way. That's why they're talking about it, telling us how great she is. There's an ad that they put out I played I think I think I played that ad yesterday maybe the day before, where they say Kamala is better for the border and for border security than President than President Trump is it is crazy. I appreciate the boldness of the campaign, folks, but given that there's a video which I also share with you, a video that James O'Keefe's team has and they've released of someone who's a campaign manager in Kamala's campaign out there saying that they'll tell people whatever they want to hear, which is that the border is secure in this particular instance an example. So when you factor all those things together, you know they be lying. Because this is an unmitigated disaster along our southern border. They are to blame, pure and simple. And so jd Vance finds the border, finds the border that Mama La Kamala cannot find, and jd Vance, while at the border, outlines the problems that we have along that border and why we have them, and this is what he has to say along our southern border, said that here we go, I swear there we go. You know, I've had some internet problems and in fact in complete transparency. We had a power outage here today. We had a power outage which messed up production of the program. So I don't know if that has anything to do with this or not. I don't know, but I had this club let's try it again. Here's jay started again.
Speaker 3: Their administration, Kamala Harris came into office making promises and she kept those promises to open the American southern border. They stopped deportations on day one. They stopped construction of the border wall on day one. We see the border wall sitting here ready to be completed behind us, and that can't happen because of Kamala Harris's administration. They reinstated catch and release and they stopped remain in Mexico. So all these asylum claimants who come to our border, they can now get released into our country because they're not forced to stay in Mexico while we adjudicate their asylum claims. And we have to remember that as terrible and idiotic as these policies were, they cause real human beings to suffer a lot of You know my story, and I have been a little kid waiting at the bedside of his mother, angry that his mom took something that she shouldn't have taken, but praying to God, please Jesus, let her wake up. And the unfortunate truth is because of the poison that Kamala Harris has let come into this country, there are a lot of those prayers that won't be answered. There are a lot of parents that won't wake up, because when you take fit and all, you don't wake up, it takes your life. So there are a lot of kids out there who've been deprived of second chances with their moms and dads. There are a lot of moms and dads out there who will never see their kids walk down the aisle because of what Kamala Harris has unleashed at this border.
Speaker 2: There you go, I mean well said, by the way. JD. Van's very articulate, well spoken, good communicating, good at communicating. Here's what the root causes of the problem are. Kamala had to go to another country, a couple of other countries in Central America and study this and scratch her her head and stroke her chin and just sit in silence and solitude as she conjured up and just tried to understand, tried to understand why there's a problem along the southern border. She still hasn't told us what it is besides Trump. I get, I don't know what do they say say it is? It's Trump? It's who knows. They don't understand why people want to come here. I've said this before. If America was as the left and the Democrat Party described it, nobody would want to come here. In fact, there would be mass, a mass exodus of people. This would look more like this country would look like Moses leading the people out of America into the Promised Land, which would be anywhere but America. The left and their description of America are correct, then that is what happens. That is what would happen. Nobody would want to come here under the America that Kamala and Biden and these other folks on the left described. Now it's also helpful that jd. Vance has I mean, it's unfortunate, but it's helpful in connecting it, painting the picture, communicating the idea that he's actually he's actually had struggles with this. I mean, this impacted his his mother, this impacted his life as a as a young man, and so he's down there on the border trying to communicate this. So that is, of course he's right. Kamala, of course is wrong. Kamala and Joe Biden are to blame for this. In fact, you could say the Biden administration is of course ultimately responsible. But she's the one no matter how much they try to convince you otherwise. She's the one that they tasked with the responsibility of taking care of our problem of illegal immigration along the southern border. So that is where that stands. I'm looking here at a couple of other things. I have a lot of things that I want to get to as as usual before I shift gears here though, and I want to shift gears and talk a little bit about about CNN. This is fantastic to me. CNN no longer is going to have a standalone opinion section, and I want to talk with you about that briefly before I do that though. In shift gears, my friends, my Pillow has listened and the most requested item that they get for wanting well, that people want to have a special for is the Queen Size, the Queen Size Premium my pillow. And so they've listened and they have decided to honor those requests. So they have a special for the Queen Size Premium my pillow for only nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. I've shared on this program I sleep on my pillow to my two favorite things about it. Number one, it's adjustable with its fills, so if I'm sleeping on my side or on my back, I can adjust it so that my neck stays aligned. In fact, I'll tell you we had left the pillow in egle One, which is our fifth will, when we travel on the Truth Tour, and I had asked my wife if she could we left it there. I'd left it in the camper after a trip, and she went and got it. Because I wanted that pillow because it's so much better for my neck at night. The other reason I like it is because it's a cooling I'm a hot sleeper has cooling technology and I don't like the heat that happens at night. Sometimes I'm like a furnace. So if you like that offer, you can check it out at my pillow dot com slash Todd. Use my name Todd to get that discount, along with the whole litany of other discounts and specials that you can get by visiting as well. There's all sorts of products, my friends, high quality products, A patriotic company run by a guy that loves this country and who's trying to help save this place. Mike Lindell MyPillow dot com slash Todd promo code todd gets you those discounts, So let's shift gears. Here a bit this I found this on the Blaze Blaze Media. The Blaze dot com CNN permanently acts as opinion section, informs some writers via terse email. This is the piece at Blazemedia dot com Ordiblaze dot com News Juggernaut. CNN decided to shut down opinion the Opinion vertical on its website permanently as part of the overall restructuring project undertaken by CEO Mark Thompson. The news of the shutdown was actually revealed several weeks ago in a substacked substacked article by journalist Claire Atkinson. On July tenth, CNN opinion editors and contributors were told they would be laid off effective the end of next week, that's August ninth, Atkinson reported. A senior executive also confirmed to The Hill that CNN will soon shutter its online opinion section. This is a quote from the executive. We did make the decision at the beginning of the month to sunset the Opinion vertical on CNN dot com. As a result, we will no longer have a standalone opinion section. The executive said, you know why CNN doesn't need a standalone opinion section, and the answer is obvious. It's because everything that they do is opinion. There's no need for a standalone opinion section because everything that you consume on CNN, and the same can be said, by the way, with the lunatics over at MSNBC. This is a major problem. That's why people don't have any respect for the news media is because they do not engage in providing news. They engage instead, They engage instead in propaganda, they engage in opinion. Now they try to oftentimes cloak it, make it appear like it is news, but it is in fact opinion. My friends, true news. True news is when information is provided to you. The information. Look, we're all to something, We're all biased. None of us are perfect right, none of us are purely objective, but we are to seek to be as objective as we possibly can. By the way, I think I'm infinitely more objective than seeing it. And I tell you I am not a journalist. In fact, I get some messages from people who say things to suggest or insinuate. They don't mean it in any bad way. I take it in a bad way. Because it's not how I see how I see what we do here. I'm not a journalist. I am here with the intention. My intent is to persuade people to believe well, to hear and receive truth. That's my mission. That is the mission of the toad to show is to help people hear and receive truth number one. But the truth is, when I say this, I'm talking about the truth of how we should be living this side of heaven. And so that's why I'm a limited government guy. The truth is that limited government is a much better way to live than a big under a big government, a totalitarian government, A government that respects your God given liberties, liberties that are given to you by your creator, is a better thing. And so I am that is My intent is to persuade people to understand, hear these things, understand these things, and embrace these things. Now, I don't try to deceive along the way. I share my opinion. Sometimes you might think my opinion is wrong. You are free to your opinion, even though, my friends, that would be wrong in and of itself, but not morally wrong. It's just a call on judgment. We can have different opinions on things, and so sometimes you can look at an issue and someone can make an argument for or against whatever the issue is. But what happens in the news media far too often is that they tell us they're just giving us information. They tell us they're just giving us facts, but in reality they're not doing that at all, and that is a dangerous combination. See with me, I at least have the I don't know, the desire, the motivation to tell people, Like at the beginning of the program, I told you that listening to this program can cause you to lean to the right. Science has proven it. I gave you a disclaimer that is the byproduct, a consequence, a result of listening to this program. CNN doesn't give you any disclaimers. Yes, ours is intended to be a little tongue in cheek, having some fun with it, but there's still truth in the fact that I am making the case for conservative principles, limited government principles, and so forth, the Gospel of Jesus. Those are the things that I am trying to persuade for, but that are to persuade people to accept and receive. But the reality is I'm not doing it deceitfully. I respect your freedom to reject these things that I am saying, you don't have to accept these things. Would never dream of trying to force you to do that. That is not the opinion of the left, though, my friends, they are totally cool with forcing you and dare I say they have brain w or hypnotized or fooled or whatever. A huge swathe or maybe not percentage, but total numbers of people that think it's okay now, it's okay now to take drastic actions the people in order to get the political outcomes that they desire is remarkable. People who said that, man, too bad that the shooter missed Trump. That doesn't come from this program. I'm not if Biden, god forbid, was ever targeted like that, that would be to cried as something that we should be outraged about. I wouldn't be saying anything like some of these jokers and clown said about Trump, wishing that they had hit the guy. Anytime someone in Trump's family passes away, there is a trend on X. I about said Twitter, I'm getting better at that. There's a trend on X where there's a hashtag and it says wrong Trump. Somebody in Trump's family dies, people will say, oh so the wrong true because it wasn't Donald Trump. I mean, you know, pathetic and awful and deplorable and just wicked and evil that is. I mean, it's it's juvenile. It's not even juvenile, it's just it's pathetic and disgusting, stupid. You don't get that on here, but you get that on other places where they pretend they're telling you information when they're in fact trying to create a desired outcome from the people watching and listening. So I gotta take a break here in a minute before I do that, my friends, Nick Knack Natural is here to help you crush your vice. If you smoke, if you vape, if you chew tobacco, if you do those things and you're tired of the mess. You're tired of the smoke and the spit, the slimy pouches of the spit cans, everything else, the smoke, the bad breath, whatever it is that comes along with using those nicotine products. Nicknack Naturals, what's to help you crush your vice by giving you a naturally better alternative, a cleaner form of nicotine. That's why this product is not for everybody. It is a nicotine based product. If you're not using nicotine today, don't use this. But if you are, and if you're looking for a better alternative, a cleaner alternative, you're looking to crush your vice, go to nick Knack dot com now in ic don't put it off in ic NAC nicknack dot com. Use my name, Todd. You're going to save fifteen percent off your purchase. There again nickknack dot com. Promo code Todd. So plenty of other things, my friends, to get to in the remaining segments, the remaining portion of this hour of the program. But in the meantime, I have to take a time out, quick time out here is necessary. You are listening, my friends, to the home of America's conservative not bitter talk radio show and podcast. I am your host, the benevolent dictator behind the microphone. Here Todd huff back in just a minute. Welcome back, my friend. So let us shift cares a little bit. This is along the same vein here article at the National Pulse talking about the bias of CNN. I guess we're going to merge these two stories. Talking in the previous segment about CNN getting a rid of getting rid of their their straight opinion section, and I said, that's because everything that they do is opinion. They don't need to have additional opinion because the opinion is just going to echo what they're reporting as news. On CNN, I would say, honestly, everybody in the news media should do this. There's no point in opinions anymore because your news is primarily opinion. See, if you know the journalist's opinion on the matter, it is not it is not news. You are getting an opinion that should not be a factor. You know, my opinion on these things. I am not a That's why I say I'm not a journalist. I just I'm not actually true journalist I have respect for. But there's only a handful of true journalists because they all want to be political commentators. But see, they want to be political commentators, but they want to put on a mask as though they're giving you facts that See, if you do that, it's it just feels safer. It feels safer because I'm presenting the news, and then I got fact checkers that are out there telling you that what I told you is the news. The media at one point in time used to be viewed as the fact checkers, but now they've totally lost the trust of the American people, and rightfully so. It's why when Trump says it's fake news. That's why when Trump was on stage speaking at the Convention Black Journalists a couple day or two ago, and he was talking with Rachel Scott and he says, are you with ABC News? That's fake news? People love that. That is red meat to his base, to the average conservative, because we know this to be true. These folks are engaged in a game of make believe. They are pretending to be journalists. They are not journalists. They are opinion folks. They are trying to persuade people to a certain conclusion. That conclusion is to vote for Kamala Harris. That conclusion is to become radical leftists, or to accept that ideology step by step, however far they can move us. That's why we get stuff crammed down our throats like this stupid opening ceremony at the Olympics. You know, when I talked about that earlier this week, I said, look, there's clearly problems with this. They can't be serious that they don't see a connection between the Last Supper and what they performed. But I said, look, it may very well. Be I'm leaving open the possibility because I'm very fair guy. I didn't think that it was. But I'm saying, look, maybe maybe this is the feast of Dionysus.
Speaker 3: What do I know.
Speaker 2: But then you see what some of these people that were in that opening ceremony did, some of the things they posted. One of the ladies, I believe, the one in the center, said that she was she was playing the role of Jesus, and I think she may have given that an adjective that's inappropriate. I can't remember exactly, but nonetheless, this is why they do this. It's to bombard us. It's to chip away at our I guess defenses, little by little. It's why they've built this seven pillars of propaganda. They pushed this ideology on us through entertainment. They pushed this ideology on us through media. They pushed this idealogyog on us through science. They push this ideology on us through academia. They constantly are just drip drip drip, assaulting truth, assaulting the conservative worldview, assaulting faith and Christianity. Drip drip, drip. They do this, and they're able to get away with more and more and more I mean, they got away with the Russian collusion delusion, and that's the stupidest thing. The ability to believe that even from the very beginning is never made any It made no sense to me, zero percent, totally made up a bunch of crap. Then you had my goodness. I mean, there are so many things, big things like COVID for example, not enough to say, hey, okay, we've got a pandemic, we've got a problem. You know, we're gonna try to mitigate this. No, you have to shut down your life. You got to shut down your economy. You have to look to your government to provide for your every single need. You're not going to go outside, You're going to wear a mask, You're going to be forced to take a vaccine. All of this stuff has been proven to be completely ineffective about in regards to fighting COVID, and on down the list we go the different pillars of propaganda pushing this stuff down our throats. The media is one of those things. They do it subtly, they don't do it well. The government's another one. The deep state, the bureaucratic state. We talked about that in a previous hour. The role of the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court is actually one of the only things that's working right in this country right now. They have now found themselves in the political crosshairs of the radical left, as far as the radical left going after them to try to change them into what they were formerly, which was a part of the pillar of propaganda, to take away freedom, to grow the government, to gradually chip away at constitutional rights, make up make up out of whole cloth, things like the right to an abortion and everything else. And so we also have big tech. Big tech is another culprit. So as we segue away from the media and what CNN is doing there, let me read you this headline at the not what is this nationalpolse dot com study confirms AI is biased against conservatives. Now this isn't surprising. We've already talked somewhat about this. It's been several months ago that some AI will not cooperate with conservative sorts of requests. You know, there's things that we use it. I've used it for to help me with you know, to maybe to help proofread articles or things that I've written. It's crazy the amount of times I probably should I should probably post.
Speaker 1: Some of this.
Speaker 2: I just don't think like that. I'm a child of the eighties. I'm gen X. I don't really what I do behind you know, behind the scenes. It's it largely stays there unless someone says, hey, they might people might find this interesting. But I have had problems with this where I've written an article and I want to have it grammatically corrected, and you know, of course there's hardly ever any mistakes, of course kidding, but you know, just have it read it, and it would sometimes refuse, it would refuse to provide any input because the article was written about something that was politically incorrect. And I remember having an argument with with chat GPT and I said, I'm not asking you. I'm not asking you to endorse everything. I said, I'm just asking you to proofread it. Are there any grammatical errors? Does this instructure need to be changed? Whatever? And it would usually I could get it to cooperate. There might have been a time or two that I had to start a new inquirer or a new uh what do you call it, a new a new series of instructions. But science has proven here through study that AI is biased against conservatives. I'm going to read a portion of this article. Jack Montgomery the nationalpolse dot com. Research confirms AI artificial intelligence large language models lms have leftist political preferences. An investigation assessed twenty four lms, including Google's Gemini, Open AI's chat GPT, Elon Musk's how do You Say that Rock Groke I have no gr OK to determine political values, party affiliations, and personality traits. The research, led by David Risotto of New Zealand's Otago Polytechnic University, utilized eleven different political orientation assessments, including the Political Compass tests and Eisnick's Political Tests. The results indicate that the LM's per dominantly produced answers categorized as you guessed it, progressive, democratic, and green. The use of AI in products such as search engines has raised concerns, particularly amid accusations from figures like former President Donald J. Trump and Elon Musk that it could interfere in elections. Elon Musk posted a screenshot of a search this will just happen. We talked about this for President Donald Trump on X, which suggested President Donald Duck and President Reagan. Instead. We actually did the search on President Trump assassination attempt and it was looking up Truman and everything else. So AI is politically biased. What else is new? My friends? Did you know though? Solty is here to help you with your cholesterol, with your overall heart health. And that's a problem in this country today because seven hundred thousand Americans have died in each of the last two years because of heart disease. So Salty is an all natural, clinically proven way to lower your bad cholesterol and to help with overall heart health. It is a dietary supplement. It's a Theflavin super extract that comes from enriched green tea and taking two Salty Soft gels is the equivalent of thirty five cups of green tea, but without the caffeine and of course the bathroom bake breaks. You can go to salty dot com sol t e a use my name Todd. Salty dot com sol t Ea promo code Todd saves you fifty percent on that first three month supply. It'll be just twenty nine dollars and ninety cents on that first order. Salty dot Com sol Tea Promo code Todd gets you that special timeout is in order. When we come back, we've got one more segment this hour and then we will wrap it up unfortunately for the day. But sit tight, my friends. One more segment coming at you after this break. You're listening to conservative not better talking on your host Todd Huff back in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. One more thing I want to talk about. I had This has been in the stack of stuff for a bit. I've seen this reported in a couple a couple of different places. This is actually at what is this catalyst, Catalyst dot independent dot org. This is the media, specifically the New York Times in this instance, blaming the problems in Venezuela, which are many blaming. Are you ready for this brutal capitalism, blaming brutal cap for the problems of Venezuela. I mean they have leftists, a leftist dictator. Now it's Nicholas Maduro. Previously it was Hugo Chavez. Hugo Chavez. But you can go and google this. This is not in the stack of stuff, but you can google Hugo Chavez and you can actually google Hugo Chavez lecture. Lecture's citizens about length of shower. So the president, the dictator of Venezuela prior to Nicholas Maduro actually would get on television and tell people that they shouldn't take longer. I forget that it was like three minutes, and then he proceeded to explain how anyone could wash their body in three minutes, and anything longer than that you were wasting the resources. And why do they do that? You see, my friends, the communists, the socialists, who promised these utopia, this utopians, all of this wonderful benefit from you. How wonderful life would be if you just gave them your hard earned dollars and your freedom and they would take care of everything else. That's what they want you to believe. But it always leads to a lack. Never, there is always a major lack. Yes, you could say, I guess, although this isn't even entirely true. You could say that the people the haves have less. So it's not that everyone else has more, it's that the people who had more. You all are suffering now. The ruling class always finds a way to take care of themselves, as they do here many cases as well. But at least here we have the opportunity. Despite I know, we got the boot on our throat from the government I experienced that myself, as well as a small business entrepreneur who's got a conservative talk radio show, who's a white male Christian who well, we homeschool. I mean, there's a lot of boxes that the lovers of big government that we check off that they don't like. We're independent, we don't necessarily need them. They don't have avenues into our children like they do some other places in some other instances, and so forth. But the situation in Venezuela is significantly worse. But somehow, The New York Times says that the problem is brutal capitalism. Brutal capitalism. It's never ceases to amaze me, never ceases to amaze me. This happens every time socialism, communism fails. It fails under its own weight. Is a broken ideology, a morally bankrupt worldview. Yet when it falls, what do they tell us? They tell us it's something else's fault. It's usually the problem of the free market capitalists. Soviet Union did this right. They said that their citizens were able to see how Americans lived, and it just that they weren't prepared to make the sacrifices necessary to get to that complete utopia. Then they or the other thing they do is they blame the lack of the benevolent dictator, which is why I refer to myself here, the benevolent dictator behind the microphone.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: The reason they'll say that the communism doesn't work is because they haven't found the right leader yet. What they'll never fail to understand, well, they'll always fail to understand. What they will never understand is that there is no perfect leader. That's the problem living this side of heaven. That's why a government with checks and balances prevails. That's why keeping the power from being concentrated in the hands of the one or the few is a dramatically better thing than choosing a dictator or allowing a dictator to rule over you with ultimately force. Now you'll notice I mentioned the name Nicholas Maduro. I want to say this in closing. I mentioned this earlier. But Elon Musk, this is in the stack of stuff as well, trying to find it here in the moments that the final moments of the program. But Elon Musk has apparently said he's willing to fight. He's willing to fight Nicholas Maduro. Elon Musk, this is at wokespy dot com accepts fight against Nicholas Maduro amid claims of Venezuelan election fraud. I can't play it, but there's a video of Maduro ranting and raving talking about Elon Musk, and he says in his rant it's translated into English from Spanish, of course you want to fight, Let's have it, Elon Musk. I'm ready. So Elon Musk jumps onto his Twitter platform and basically says, I'm in trying to find the exact tweet, but basically that's where we are. So I guess I don't know if he's fighting Zuckerberg first or if he's fighting Maduro first, but we've got apparently a dictator, a dictator who in all likelihoods stole an election in Venezuela, challenging to fight the owner, the CEO of private companies here in America, Elon Musk. What a time it is, my friends, to be alive. I've got to go have a great day. SDG