Speaker 1: Ah, yes, you were listening to the world famous Bennet's Skin Show. And today we are broadcasting live from the Live by Lowe's Hotel right next to Global Life Field Rangers Opening day. And man, we were outside and the wind started blowing and we were blowing indoors. So, Katie, do you like to be blown indoors?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you have to, you have to make do with what you got in the conditions, So sometimes it's good to get blown. What kind of conditions would lead to that? A high wind, cyclone, a miniature storm.
Speaker 1: You gotta be real extroverted to be outdoors for that. And dude, the winds started blowing so crazily that it felt like we were like in a Texas twister. I won't call it a tornado. It wasn't that. It wasn't even it didn't even flirt with that, but it did flirt with being a Texas twister.
Speaker 4: Is it tunnel Texas Twister?
Speaker 1: Sounds like an offering from the concessions over at Global Life.
Speaker 3: Texas Twinkie is something that you would have at her too.
Speaker 1: Segment is brought to you by her title Barbecue, some of the best barbecue you could ever have we love Brandon her Todd two locations here at Globe Life Field. There's also a location in Mansfield, one in Arlington, one in Fort Worth, and now one in Dallas at the Farmers Market. So if you're coming out, I mean, gosh, if you're coming out of the game today, you're late. You're running real love. And I know a lot of people show up about six or seventh inning fast now too, you can't.
Speaker 2: The late craft for baseball is no good. Baseball's a fast.
Speaker 1: Before we get there by the eighth inning. This is the place to be in Dallas Fort Worth today, Opening day for the Texas Rangers. And what is the square right now, Kevin?
Speaker 3: Well, it's two to one Rangers heading to the top of the fifth, So baseball's fast again.
Speaker 4: What's the Valdy's pitch count? It's not that important.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I would assume Low because he's moving really fast. I have two trivia.
Speaker 4: Quess Low still on our team.
Speaker 2: Nate Low. Yep. No, we traded him. Yep, we don't. We don't need him.
Speaker 3: A nice guy, but we don't need him. Does Kevin Pollard do anything for you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do y'all know? About Kevin Polar hitter.
Speaker 3: He's your guy with who's had your first Rangers hit an RBI?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: And he scored your Rangers first run of the year, Kevin Pillar though I always knew him as the foul mouthed braddy little centerfielder for the Blue Jays back when we were arrivals of the Blue Jays in twenty fifteen and twenty sixteen. And he came in and was talking a lot of mess.
Speaker 2: When Odoor put.
Speaker 4: His fist inside of Jose Batista.
Speaker 1: Ka yeakay from behind.
Speaker 2: I mean he's squared.
Speaker 1: He actually was out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's external not right?
Speaker 1: Uh okay. So we are at the Live by Low's Hotel. This place is incredible and again I can't get over this. If you stay here, you get to skip the lines when you go to the games. Lowe's Hotel guests have exclusive access to a VIP entrance on the west side a Globe Live field during Rangers home games.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 1: More than ten unique dining experiences here, h and skin what'd you go with there? Uh So, I'm gonna wait for the next time we play music. But I've got yourself try it on the air.
Speaker 2: Let's see how alright, take a bite, don't chew? What did I order Kevin Sawsage a sausage trio?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the Texas case of the and.
Speaker 2: I don't chew on the mic though. People in the Mica people don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love it. Some people like it. They listen to things for the sound.
Speaker 2: Most people are just vomiting for a few when that happens. I can tell you.
Speaker 1: The chicken is definitely braised, Okay, braised chicken, Jeffy braised chicken. Case is so good. So dude, I hope we get to do a lot more stuff at Live by Low's. And I'm definitely gonna come stay here for games. And I'm drinking a big German with it, Yes, and that's cool. That's a brewer we're invested in. And that's why we're here because Rollertown is throwing their huge party to launch the baseball season and their Seltzer uh one thirty three baseball Pilsner rather sorry the baseball Pilsner W one thirty three. Sorry, a little distracted. There's a guy that works here and if his name is, I don't know his name, but he is Winston wolf. He can do anything. He saw a guy in the black guy right there. He solved ninety four problems today. It didn't matter what it was or what department the problem was. He would solve it. The guy in the black coat while he's wearing his full suit. Like, if I ever get into any truck, Well, I'm calling that guy for the rest of my life. He can do anything. Yeah. I could tell that guy was a problem solver. Yeah, I wanted a problem solver. I walked up and he was making a dead body disappears, and I'm like, do you handle it? It's like, no, but I got you. Do you? Uh? I need a beer?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Are you with the weight step? No? But I got you. What are you know?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Hey, uh this table got knocked over? Kay, I got you, Like whatever you need, I need a room here, I got you.
Speaker 2: He could do anything here.
Speaker 4: He got got me Eagles tickets for the spear.
Speaker 2: He's like the genie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh okay. So I want to ask you guys something about being out here at the game.
Speaker 2: Shoot.
Speaker 1: You see this a lot. Obviously it's sporting events, But I don't know what sporting event causes more people by percentage who are the fans who are at the game to wear a jersey Golf, baseball, basketball, hockey. Kat's got a pointball. If you consider a polo to be a golf jersey, no, then it's gotta be golf because every single person there.
Speaker 4: Is wearing a polo.
Speaker 1: I don't sell those, aren't. I can go to you know, the PGA Championship store and by so, I do you think golfer should have numbers like NASCAR?
Speaker 4: The sponsor sponsors they show off.
Speaker 1: We got hold on to answer this question. It's a good question. I like it a lot. In order to answer it properly, we're talking about percentage wise, percentage of proud. Because there's one hundred thousand people at a Cowboy game, it's fair to compare that to r four thousand out of Maverick game. I actually think more than anything, they have ten thousand sold ticket seventeen thousand. I'm talking about season tickets. I think more than any sport. It's actually hockey. Okay. I think the hockey sweater per percentage wise is the most of any of the sports. And it's because the majority of people that go to hockey games go to all the hockey games and so they go frequently and then they need their because it gets cold in there, and so they're regulars, and so it builds over time. Like the people that I know, they go to Stars gams go.
Speaker 2: All of the time.
Speaker 1: And I'll say this, if you go to a Cowboy game, half of the crowd is going to be wearing the other team's jersey, right.
Speaker 3: I think the sweater is pretty dope because you can get it. It's a little big for you and just wear it the wintertime. It's a quasi hoodie, you know. But I was just gonna say football, soccer ball, Yeah, soccer, that.
Speaker 2: Could be wrong. Maybe baseball.
Speaker 4: The baseball jersey's pretty common all the thing.
Speaker 2: Jerseys are so expensive these days.
Speaker 1: I think basketball is clearly last, right, because people want sleeves out in the world. Yeah, very few people wear tank tops, yea, unless you're raging douchebag.
Speaker 2: There's some gun show guys. I'd like to show off my arm bush.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, if I had, if I had huge muscles, I probably rock tank tops every day.
Speaker 4: Or have we played in the arm bush today?
Speaker 3: And the arm bush I've got a baseball update, Ben, Okay, it's two to two mute the game if you must win game.
Speaker 1: Uh okay. The reason I ask is because when you can't go on sixty two and unless you win in the first right. I saw a bunch of jerseys out here today. And look like right now we're in the Live by Low's Hotel, and I see a bunch of jerseys in here. The guy right next to me rocking a Beltray jersey, and there's Josh Hamilton jerseys. And so I think, when you think about it, it's like what I was talking to somebody and they had a jersey without a number on it, without a name, uh huh, and so I was just an empty jersey. Yeah, and so I was like, no, no number on that, like not you could you have options. You could go with yourself and your own favorite number, your last name, or you could go with a current player, or you could go with an all time great like if you have a if you're going to a mav game, you have a Dirk jersey. Yep, you're getting respect forever. But I understand why there's a bunch of people that are mad, like I don't want to take a guy's number and then he gets traded, right, So you know, like if you're going to a Ranger game, you may want a Corey Seeker jersey. But at the same time you know that, okay, he might get traded at some.
Speaker 4: Point, right, Yeah, I mean that's true of any.
Speaker 2: Of the sports.
Speaker 1: So, so what do you do go with a classic? I think you so, I think you get in Rangers colors. You get a Ranger jersey and instead of saying Rangers or Texas on the front, it says Porky's Oh a movie in the eighties, And on the back you put sixty nine And for the name you put meat. And that's that's how you basically take the.
Speaker 3: Rangers or the Texas on there, and the sixty nine meat Porkys didn't need to be drug into.
Speaker 1: Christina, would you wear that jersey? If me and Katie had bead old pitch for it? Is it a Formula one jersey like Adule? It would not be safe for her to wear that.
Speaker 3: She wore a sixty nine meat jersey? Would me on Dallas Texas TV with the.
Speaker 4: Minutes she would be it said Porky's on the front.
Speaker 3: She would be new hot mugshot girl like it would be on TMZ.
Speaker 2: A story I do it Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Sarroy is wearing a shirt that says I'm with the Porky's girl.
Speaker 4: People are on Porkys, though, I don't get that.
Speaker 2: You know, people your age get it.
Speaker 1: Have I told you all my idea of turning Porkys into a drama and exact read yes, you.
Speaker 3: Have on the airtroplex many times, several times I'd like to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: Only one percent of our audience knows what Porkys is?
Speaker 4: Ohkay, hold on, I totally disagree.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what percentage of our audience knows what it's less than five? Wait, hold on, hold on, the Eagle knows enough about it to have a conversation about it being a drama. Well that's different because I'm on a different level with my Porkys appreciation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hold on.
Speaker 1: I want you to think about how long the Eagle's been around. I want you to think about what we play. I want you to think about our demographic And are you sure these people listening aren't aware of Porkys.
Speaker 3: Ten people right now and here, we can ask them, and one out of ten would know.
Speaker 2: What Porkys is.
Speaker 1: Hey, raise your hand if you are aware of porkys.
Speaker 4: Hey attention, hotel attention.
Speaker 2: How many of you.
Speaker 4: Are you aware of the movie pork Thanks, ma'am?
Speaker 2: Anyone a poll? Yeah, yeah, it's lost a lot of energy. He tried it. Yeah, good luck everybody waiting now.
Speaker 1: The staff's coming over sea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need They were great because they were like, what do you need.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, you guys need an answer to the porkies question.
Speaker 3: We had a really good feedback yesterday on the firefighter segment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was kind of a lot of play online.
Speaker 2: People are talking about.
Speaker 3: It from the firefighter community, and I know, we gotta we gotta go and come back shortly. I found a story that might top it, and it is wild that involves our police force.
Speaker 2: We've got a wild police chief situation. Okay, if you guys want to know more about that and other stuff, let's do it.
Speaker 1: That's coming up next as we broadcast live at the Live by Low's Hotel directly next to Global Life Field. This place is awesome. Come stay here for a ball game. We're here because of Rollertown. This is basically a Rollertown remote. Rollertown decided to use it. That's a Brewer invest in and rolling out the one thirty three the baseball Pilsner, So if you see it out and about, it's called the one thirty three, named after Section one thirty three are globalive Field because it's a rambunctious section. It's the best section on Earth, all right. Coming up next, we'll get to what ktgs