Speaker 1: Well, joining us now is Rick Hill. He's an ambassador for Oasis of Hope Hospital. He's also most importantly a cancer survivor, and he's written about that he had cancer fifty two years ago and he found something that's very effective. So we want to find out a little bit about his story because we're seeing an uptick in cancer. Not only that, but in turbo cancer. We've got, just this last week or so, we now have the Trump administration pushing for glycysset, compelling its production, and offering legal immunity for that. So what can we do as individuals to protect ourselves from cancer? So we wanted to talk to Rick Hill about that. Thank you for joining us, sir, Oh.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Looking forward to this, and you're quite right, you know, most of what has happened in this administration has been good. But man, he's got a backtrack on this because of we MAGA supporters or me, I should say, I don't like this, and I'm going to be vocal about it. Yeah, glyphosate is not good for us. And they gave him a million dollars toward his campaign last year, and I just I think that's cavin in No, Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Seems to be the magic number. Yeah, million dollars.
Speaker 1: They always seem to be able to get at least a thousand times they turn on their investment. You just get somebody thousands of dollars, you get millions or billions of dollars. You know, in this particular case, they got a lot more than millions of dollars. But anyway, Yeah, let's talk a little bit about your story and then we'll talk about the pushback from the cancer industry as to what you're saying. And I think we have seen all that this is an opportunity. I think that they handed us because people have been trying to talk about alternative medicine and say why can't we try this or try that. We saw that all shut down during the pandemic. They said, well, here's this terrible pandemic. It's the worst thing we've ever seen in history. And yet we're not going to let you try anything. You're going to set there locked down until we've got our solution is delivered to you, and then we'll compel you to take that. And I think that woke a lot of people up. I mean, if that doesn't wake you up, what will?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it was a frightening time. Yeah, I mean, golly, I didn't survive the Mayo clinic and then my flight to to Tijuana to be taken out by a vaccine. Yeah, I didn't get it. I refused it good and you know, I just said Thanksgiving. There are things we didn't talk about with our family, and that was one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people are taken in by it and a lot of people, unfortunately, have been taken out by it. But let's talk about cancer and tell us your story. You were diagnosed in nineteen seventy four. What kind of cancer did you have?
Speaker 2: The technical term Travis's embryono cell carcinoma, and that is a germ cancer, meaning I probably had it from birth. And I was twenty four when I was diagnosed, and they did eight and a half hours of exploratory surgery. Remember they didn't have scans way back then. Wow, And so they operated up here in my clavigal and found in the lymphatic system a cancer. And the lymphatic system is like a super highway once you get it in there, man, especially if it's high grade embryono cell carcinoma. That's like stage four and in the system like that. It runs like a racehorse. And they operated on my feet. They found it head to toe, stewed me back up and said, invite your family in. You are in trouble.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So my family flew into town and I was scheduled to have chemo. And here's where the story really gets interesting. Imagine a guy down to one hundred and twenty pounds on morphine, schedule for chemotherapy on Monday. It's now Friday, and I get a letter in the mail. I open it says, dear Rick, if you want to live, you're going to have to leave the mail clinic.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I knew this guy. He's a Baptist pastor, and I called him up and I said, you know, whatever you're smoking, send me some because I'm about a week away from meeting our creator. And he said, well, I know that, that's why I wrote you. I said, well, John, what are you not John Richardson? His name is John Ballentine. I said, John, what are you thinking? Why would I leave the Mayo Clinic. It's a citadel of modern medicine. He said, I agree with that, but I don't think it's medicine you need. And I said well, what do you think I need? He said, are you sitting down? The story was so bizarre. He said, you're going to have to leave and go to Tijuana and there they're going to take a derivative of the apricot fruit and injected in your veins. I said, that's the story you want me to give my family that have flown in to Sagabo that I'm leaving the Mayo clinic. I've got good insurance and I'm going to go to tj for apricot. And he said, I know it doesn't sound good, does it? He said no? And I said, look, John, I'm not going to argue with you. I have an appointment with my chemotherapist in about an hour. I'm going to drive over there. I'm going to tell him what you told me. I'm telling you. And he said, good luck with that, pal. So I did. I got my car, I drove over there, sat down, told him the story I just told your viewers. And I thought I was going to learn new swear words. I thought this chemo therapist was you little pip squeak, you know? And instead, he folded his arms, sat back in his chair and he says to me, you know, Rick, it is warm in Tijuana this time of year, And I thought, did I hear what I just heard? And you know, he's not going to jeopardize his three hundred k job a year? And I stood up and I said, message delivered. I appreciate your honesty. And I walked to the door, put my hand on the antle, turned and said, I probably will never see you again. And he smiled and I left. Two days later, I'm in tj And that was like going down the rabbit hole. I mean, I grew up. I grew up a Detroit greaser. You know what a greaser is like, Phonsie, Oh, yeah, that is what I look like in nineteen seventy four. I'm a little messed up there, but that's after ten hours of being under you know, surgery. And if there was a health food store in Detroit, I'd never been to it and didn't know where it was, and I wouldn't have. I mean, my mother grew up in Alabama. I grew up on soul food, which is fried pork, country gravy on everything, you know, all the sweets you could eat. And we just weren't that family. We weren't. And here I am in an help food store now in San Diego, trying to find something I can eat because they told me no more bad food, no more sugar. And I felt like there's Ravi Shanker music playing in the background. I'm the only one in the store wearing underwear. I mean, this stone ground heaven for these people, and I'm thinking, I don't blend, you know what. I want to make a point here. Your viewers don't have to blend for this to work. Yeah, they have to be willing to alter their life, but they don't have to be, you know, a nineteen seventies what I would. And I'm not trying to offend anybody hippie to make this work. I'm a greaser. I'm wearing a long leather jacket, you know. And I thought, I just don't blend. But when I met doctor Contreras Senior, he said to me a very important statement. He said, Rick, this is participatory medicine. If you don't help us, we will fail and you will die. You're a sick puppy and I need your help. I said, what do you want me to do? Doc? He said, everything we ask you to do, I want you to be willing to do it, and I just had no idea what that entailed. First day I'm in there, they come in and they give me the lea trill, you know, shots right here in the arm, and that's at Beitamin B seventeen a Magdalen, a derivative of the Apricot six grams. You know, that's a big shot. And then they gave me a whole bunch of pancreatic enzymes. Nothing like that had ever been in this body either one. And then she comes in carry in a bag, and the nurse is trying to be cheery, and she says, today we are going to start your detox program. I said, great, what's a detox? And she says, well, have you ever change water in the radiator of your car? I said, of course. She says how'd you do it? I said, well, you know, you undo the deals, you get the garden hose, and then when it runs clear, you take the hose out, cap it up, lay rubber out of the parking lot. I had a fifty seven Ford slick tires, hearst floor shift handling life.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I look at her and I say, that thing you're carrying, where does that hose go? And she says, well, and I for the for your listeners that don't know what a colonic is, picture yourself water skiing really fast and then just sit down. Okay, I know what a kolonic is. And I didn't tell any of my friends about this. I didn't even tell my family what I was doing. But here's the thing. I was only there three weeks. And after three weeks, my color came back, my appetite came back. I wasn't cured. I don't think anybody's cured. You can bring that stuff back in a heartbeat if you go back to doing what you were doing before you got sick. And three weeks I'm out of there. And a lady that I know on my Facebook site was there when I was there, glioblastoma, brain cancer spread to her spine, couldn't walk. Three weeks later, Travis, both of us walked out of that clinic. Wow, and she contacts I saw her two days ago Facebook site. Living in Key West, twenty or thirty grand kids. Too much son. I'm not a one off deal. Not a one off deal. There are hundreds of thousands of us out there, but I'm one of the few vocal ones. Because our government and that's kind of what I want to focus on, if you're agreeable. Our government drove it underground. In fact, the book that I wrote, Too Young to Die, I mean, I had to be careful where I sold that. I've got a little thing here that when I would go to a town and speak, that town would put a little thing in the newspaper saying I was coming, And then after I had spoken, they'd put another article in the paper saying here's what he said. The American Cancer Society used to put an alternate a position right across from my article that said, as for the testimony offered, it may be that he never had cancer in the first place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that he denied it.
Speaker 2: So after about the third article, I clipped him, sent him to the Mayo Clinic and said, you have misdiagnosed me. The American Cancer Society says this that I never had it in the first place. So what did you do that surgery for? I'm getting an attorney. I got this letter back overnight from the Mayo Clinic in regard to your question that people have asked questioning as to whether or not you actually did have cancer in the first place. You are entirely right, that you had stage three high grade imbriono cel carsonoma and that chemotherapy was mandatory when I up and left.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So and the letter that you sent me was from the doctor that diagnosed it, and he said, I'm glad that you're feeling well, but he goes, you know, we did this, we found the tumor, and he talked about all the different aspects of what were the symptoms that you had with that cancer.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a tumor. It was in the groin. So I didn't do a lot of horseback riding back then. And then I started not feeling well, achy, bad mood, you know. And I was a parochial school principal at the time. I had to go to seminary to do that, and I thought, golly, I work for God. What is this about. What do you mean terminal? Why would you use that term with me? And it's discouraging. That's what I want people to know that if they're dealing with this and they're discouraged, I'm on your team. Yeah, because I know what it is to believe that I may not have any hope left in this life. And I define hope as that My calling now is helping other people escape hope because I think for most people, not everybody, but for most people, if the disease didn't kill him, the chemo will.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, If the disease didn't kill him, the radiation will. And I'm looking you in the eye, Travis, and I'm saying I took massive amounts of a magdalen and pancreatic enzymes and everything else. I never even I never even got a headache. My hair didn't fall out. Now today it's falling out. But I'm seventy four years old. Okay, let's talk. But not then. I didn't have a fever, I didn't throw up, I wasn't running to the bathroom people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I'm sympathetic with that. My father died from chemotherapy the very first time they gave him the chemotherapy when it to a coma, and it never came out of it. So the stuff that they give people, you know, I was open to this from the very beginning. But like I said, I think we've got an opening because of what people saw five years ago and the fact that there was obviously a different agenda. One of the articles that you clipped and sent to me. It was a rebuttal, part of the rebuttal from the American Cancer Society, and they said, well, we just don't feel that this has any benefit.
Speaker 3: WHOA wait a minute, You.
Speaker 1: Don't feel that it has there's nothing scientific or medical about this. You just don't feel that it has any benefit. And keep on reading. It says, well, to date, there haven't been any test results to show its effectiveness.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, then there haven't.
Speaker 1: Been any test results to show that it's not effective either, right, you haven't tested it. You just this is not about medicine or science. It's about business.
Speaker 2: I think, deny, deny, deny, because Travis nobody kicks a dead dog, and nobody's throwing doctors in jail and terminating their license like they did John Richardson's father. If they're prescribing ivermectin or finnbin or mistletoe or these other things that are out there, why because they don't work as well they work, they help, they don't work as well as this does. This was developed in nineteen o two by a doctor, John Beard. In the book World Without Cancer, Chapter five, This guy had a whole bunch of stage four cancer people gave him these pancreatic enzymes Kimo, Tripsen, and Tripson, and they got well and he published the results. They came after him. So nobody kicks a dead dog. And even today I went in to a very popular hospital chain just for my annual checkup. I'm not against medicine. I'm not against all doctors and everything, but.
Speaker 3: Let the buyer beware. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: We should be skeptical about it, just not blindly trust this stuff. And that's what a lot of people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this I had to get another doctor because he found out that I went to Tijuana.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, some people think if they eat apricots they're going to get well. And I said, doc, I did that. And he looked at his file and he didn't have anything in there, and he said, we're done here and he got up, left the office and slammed the door. Wow, fifty one years later, he's slamming the door in my face. I'm thinking, these people hold on to grievances. You think, you go, well, let's let buy gones be by. You look pretty good now. Nope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not interested in the actual results there. They just they've got their paradigm and their business that they want to push forward. And that's the key thing. Well, I certainly know what that is like, and of course my audience knows that as well. Have been banned on PayPal and Venmo and YouTube and Facebook and on and on and on, because I'm not going to be quiet about it. And I appreciate you persisting in this as well, because it's very important when you get something like this and you have to look at why these people are so hell bent, literally hell bent on trying to suppress this information that could help people and to push something on them that's going to harm them because they have some benefits somehow out of this. That is the amazing thing. But I alway like your acronym of hope helping other people escape. That's really the key thing. I think.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'd like to give your viewers a free book with no credit card to have nobody calls, but if they will log on to world My World without Cancer dot com, My World without Cancer dot com, I will send them a three hundred page book which has in chapter five this doctor Beard's research, so that they can go, well, you know, I heard this weird story today on this program but the guy sent me a free book. I read it and it seems credible to me. And this is from nineteen oh two. Wow, all these years they've hidden this. Wow, And I just think that's criminal. Just how come I couldn't use my insurance to get this treatment? Why did I have to leave the country to do it?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 1: And why is it that doctors can't talk to patients about different alternatives. Why do I have to have politicians that are going to set in judgment of what I'm allowed to use for my own health. That makes absolutely no sense, but that's where we are in this country, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: So they can get that free book, and then if they want my book for free, they can go on to B seventeen works dot com and there's a little questionnaire to fill out and if they want to talk to me, I'll give them a callback or I'll send them an email. But I'll also send them a PDF copy of my book, Too Young to Die. I'm not a scholar, I'm not a doctor, but it's a story of hope. Well details.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've talked to John Richards several times and I told him, I said, I don't discount anecdotal stories. I think they're very important because when you look at these studies that are orchestrated. I reported on this over and over again. How you got three different pharmaceutical companies. They've all got to draw a drug that they want to use to sell you to treat a particular condition, and they all do their own studies. And guess what, the people that they hire to do the studies. If Brand A hires the person to do the task, guests which brand is the best one? Brand A, And if Brand B hires somebody else, it's going to be Brand Be's going to be the best one.
Speaker 3: And so I don't really have a lot of.
Speaker 1: Faith and a lot of these studies because you look at them, a lot of them have a conflict of interest in terms of who's paying for them. When as you look at somebody's particular anecdotal story like yours, your interest is just in trying to help other people and tell them where you found some help.
Speaker 3: And that's the key.
Speaker 2: I sent me a million dollars last year, that's right, pain, you know, And I just I'm not for sale, and I've done without some things in order to do this. But I look at it this way, this Baptist pastor right fifty one years ago, stuck his nose in my business and said, Rick, you're going to die if you keep doing what you're doing. And today I'm I'm seventy four five, seventy five now, and I don't have the problems that other people have. I just don't don't. Yeah, I see people in grocery stores. They're my age, yea hanging on the handle to get out of the store, nothing but sugar in their cart. Yeah, and they're on eight or nine prescriptions.
Speaker 3: I know. That's the other thing. Yeah, that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: They give you a prescription for one thing, and then that may actually exacerbate that condition, but then it creates some other side issues. And so you start taking some drugs for these other side issues. And now what's the interaction with all these drugs. Nobody tests that at all.
Speaker 2: Met Foreman is the gateway. And unfortunately, in our society, about two thirds of the people you'll ever walk by are on met Foreman and glip aside and all these other things because somebody convinced them that sugar is okay in modest amounts as long as it's in fruit modest amounts. It is okay, but a Coca cola, you know, nine tablespoons of sugar in that puppy and then they go into the seven eleven and get a big gulp. One's not enough. Yeah, I want to die quickly. We are we're what a species?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It really is amazing too when you go back and look at pictures of just the general population in the fifties, sixties and seventies and so, and how thin everybody was, and how have you everybody yesterday? It's amazing for me to go back and look. I tried to go back to the high school I attended and see what was happening to it because there was a controversy about the mascot there. It was Chiefs and they don't allow that anymore, right, So I go back and look and and you know, the band that was there and the majorttes and cheerleaders and stuff.
Speaker 3: Was like, how did it gets so fat? It's amazing.
Speaker 2: You look terrific, And yeah, you must have walked around thinking now I'm the one that's not really fitting in.
Speaker 3: It was strange yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me let me get rid of that. When I use my computer, it even though I've got my phone off my computer, will say take the call. Yeah, you know, I I don't understand why someone wouldn't at least sit down with me like a doctor, like like the surgeon that did all of that, and say, hey, I don't agree with what you did, but I'm a lotta tell me what you did. I'll take notes and I will look at it. They just say, no, I'm not interested in what you did. I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen what you're talking about. When it comes to be pediatricians, right, Pediatricians have been put under economic pressure by the insurance companies that if they don't get a certain percentage of their kids vaccinated per the vaccine schedule, they get their insurance cut so drastically that it puts them out of business. And so these guys are really aggressive about it. I first saw that when our kids were young, about thirty years ago, aggressively pushing this vaccine stuff and trying to get us to put them on fluoride pills because we were on well water. This guy was adamant about all this stuff, and I didn't argue with him. We just never went back, you know. But it really is amazing the kind of how they have embraced this as their identity, as their profession, and they are as aggressive in terms of pushing this as the people who are directly making the product.
Speaker 2: Well, imagine John, I know you've interviewed John Richardson, but imagine what it was like growing up in that house. Your dad's a doctor, he's running for Congress, He's a very popular person in that community northern California, and all of a sudden they come into his office with the guns out, arrest him and his nurse, strow him in jail, and then terminate his medical license for giving someone apricot derivatives. What is the matter with these people? You know? I mean you'd think they go, you know, let's ignore them. I mean, if you want to think apricots cure people, fine, but no, they went to war. And the reason they went to war, they also went to war with rife, royal rife, the same thing, the rife microscope, the way he that San Diego Tribune wrote the article and said, this guy took eight or nine patients with stage four cancer and they don't have it anymore. What is thefe doing? They raided his office, took everything he had, terminated his medical license, and unfortunately he died an early death, probably due to alcohol, because they destroyed his life.
Speaker 3: Well, that is amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I just don't get it. I'm excited about you having this kind of information on your show because you are part of the solution, not the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Yeah, we have to. I've just seen this in so many different ways.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The first time kind of interesting, you know, Jed Griffin, you always think about name of the Federal Reserve. First time I was ever censored was because of a report that I did on the one hundredth Anniversity of the Federal Reserve. So they have these systems that are so vital that they will do anything to anybody who even criticizes the calls into question what these systems are. Uh, And it truly is amazing how vigorously they protect themselves with this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I did an interview with doctor Contreras Junior, you know, Francisco. He's a surgical oncologist, speaks three or four languages fluently. This guy didn't fall off the truck yesterday, and they interviewed me, they interviewed him. We put it on Facebook, we put it on YouTube, and they took it down. Yeah, this guy said nothing acoustic, didn't make fun of anybody, nothing like that, and they just took it all down. This was recently, like a month ago, and he is a director and founder of the Oasi Whole Hospital, five story hospital, two operatories, twenty four hour nursing, private rooms, and they took it down because I was on there.
Speaker 1: You know, it truly is amazing, and and they do they do focus on individuals already, and everybody talks about how they're going to use a surveillancing control to limit speech and what people can say and post and all the rest of this stuff. It's already happening. It's been happening for quite some time. I mean after they took my stuff down on YouTube, I put up a Christmas music program, some Christmas music that I've done on a channel about a year and a half after that, and they took that down after six months with no explanation. And so we put up a few things now on YouTube. I don't expect that to last very long. We have to very carefully edit it when we put it up, or we know they'll all be taken down. But it's just kind of there as a pointer to the other stuff that we do. But that's where we live now, and it's only going to get worse because they're focusing so much on how they can identify people and turn using the Internet into a permission that is granted by them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if you're viewers know this or not, but you were kind enough to set up a discount. May I talk about that briefly? The things that I took are available, and they are legal as long as they're purchased as food supplements. That's what we're saying today. And if they log on the r n C store dot com r n C like Rick Nancy Charlie store dot com, they can order anything that they you know, the the enzymes, the B seventeen, the B fifteen, anything they want. And if they put that I wrote it down Night K N I G H T, which I yeah, it's your last name. If they put that in at the end of the order, they'll say, do you have a discount code? I hate those because I never have one.
Speaker 3: Now I got one.
Speaker 2: Now if they write Night in there, they'll save ten percent. I don't get it. You don't get that money. That's for your listeners.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: And your viewers, so they may not know this, but that's a great thing you did. And you may have to go to Rumble with this because you got Ricky on here today they're after me.
Speaker 3: Well that's where we are.
Speaker 1: We on rumble Bit, Shoot Odyssey, we're on those platforms, and of course I'm still on Twitter, but heavily shadow band there and we've verified that. But that's just the world that we live in. So we just accept that and we move on and we do the best that we can. But it truly is an amazing commentary on our government to the extent that nothing that they do surprises me. If you're gonna let people get cancer and if you're going to pick their pockets as they're dying in agony, then I guess you could pretty much do anything right. And there's nothing that's taking off the table.
Speaker 2: Always just developed an oral be seventeen light bosomal. Oh and compare this now when I was at the Mayo Clinic, had I stayed and gotten the chemo and the radiation and what they wanted to do, five hundred thousand, six hundred thousand, you can buy a bottle of this stuff for three hundred bucks, and that's what's driving them crazy. Yeah, because these integrative alternative guys and women put their life on the line and say, you know, there's other ways to do this and for a little bit of money, and that's what's cooking the deal. That's what's causing the war out in the streets. But I'm going to fight that war. I'm going to be vocal like you, and I'm not going to get shoved around. Because somebody spoke up and saved my life fifty one years ago. Yes, how dare if somebody says, Rick, you had cancer a long time ago, how'd you get? Well, well, you know, I just took what they asked me to take and no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll good for you. Yeah, and we know it's the money. You're going to know that. It's the love of money. Is Jesus at the root of all evil, right, And that really is what we see over and over again. There is so much money involved in that that they will do very evil things to people. So I appreciate you putting that out there. People can educate themselves again. If you go to my World Without Cancer dot com. There's a free book there download and they can find is that where your book there is as well.
Speaker 2: My book isn't there, but my book is either on RNC store dot com or it's at B seventeen works dot com if they fill out that little one page questionnaire and I'm in a certified no one's going to share anything that's private, but I'll send them a copy of my book. And it's a fun book. I used to do stand up comedy and I don't know how funny cancer is, but what they tried to do to me was funny. Yeah, and I'm not funny, ha ha funny odd, But yeah, they can get all that. Even Amazon carries my book, So you know, we've got a few people that are still willing to be okay. But yeah, I'm feeling fine. I'm one hundred and fifty pounds, I'm five nine. I don't take any prescription drugs. I've never had chemo, never had radiation, and I've never had a relapse in fifty one years. And I got that Mayo Clinic letter that you've read. Improve that's right, that said I'm not lying about this, and my slides are preserved in paraffin at the Mayo Clinic because when I wrote them and told them I was going to sue them. They they got ready. So yeah, we're telling the truth. That's great, and we're not, but we're not. I'm not prescribing. I'm not telling people, yes, you can get well. What I'm saying is I got well. And if that sounds like a good idea, I'm willing to talk to you about it. And and you know, move the ball down the field.
Speaker 1: That's great that you're doing that. It's just a sad commentary on our government that you have to be so careful about how you present this information or they will attack you. I mean that that in and of itself is just offensive when you look at how they police all this information and you know, call it whatever they want to call it, but I'm used to that. I Mean, there's so many different topics that they will cancel you for, but that is one of the key ones that's there again. B seventeen works w o r ks dot com and Oasis of Hope dot com and also RNC store dot com. And that's where you can use the code night to get some books as well as supplements that they sell there and get a ten percent discount off of that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So much.
Speaker 2: Night with a K.
Speaker 3: That's right. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Rick, appreciate your story and I'm glad that it all worked out for you. And it's good. We're glad that you're doing fine. I just think back of all the friends and family that I've lost to cancer, and yes, my father, my.
Speaker 2: Sister came out of acoma. What is that about.
Speaker 1: My sister died at the age of fifty with cancer and she went to the MD Anderson Clinic and they messed her up really bad. It was difficult last couple of months of her life, really was. So it's something that really hits home in my family and I want to get this information out. So thank you so much for coming on, Rick. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed being here and every time you called me out, come run it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Thank you, have a good day. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Rick Hill and my World Without Cancer dot com, b seventeen Works dot com, Oasis of Hope dot com, and of course RNC store dot com where you can get some of the things that they talk about. The common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past, Track and Control Us. They're Commons Project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com