Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about. Many of you have become prisoners in your relationships.
Speaker 2: You heard me, many of you have become prisoners in your relationships. And what's even worse is this a free will. Now many people may disagree with that, but let me explain, it doesn't matter what.
Speaker 1: You get into. You chose to get into it. See a lot of people look at the.
Speaker 2: Outcome, they look at the end result, they look at the devastation and the destruction, and they say to themselves, well.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask for that.
Speaker 2: You did when you chose to guide to get them to that relationship. When you got into that relationship of free will, you were signing up for it. See a lot of people make the mistake of missing the signs and red flats because they're blind to their wants, feelings, and desires. They can't see what's right in front of them because their unheal hearts and minds won't allow them to. So many people open themselves up to negativity. But what people don't understand is when you choose to go fourth in relationships, you.
Speaker 1: Know that are not good for you.
Speaker 2: You're always gonna get that extra that you didn't anticipate. You're always gonna get.
Speaker 1: That extra that you didn't.
Speaker 2: In any shape, form or fashion imagine.
Speaker 1: That you was gonna get.
Speaker 2: That's why you have to be able to see beyond your superficion You must be able to see beyond what your eyes show you because see looks.
Speaker 1: You know that big bully, that big chest, those.
Speaker 2: Pets, those biceps and triceps and.
Speaker 1: Fires, and you know that is nothing.
Speaker 2: Titles, position, status, money, that is there's nothing. It's all superficial and it's never anything of substance. It's gonna help you have a strong, loving, lasting relationship, it's not. I've said it so many times that I'm said again. Most people in this world are in one sided relationships.
Speaker 1: Most people.
Speaker 2: Most people are in relationships that they're just settling for because.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be alone. They don't want to be by themselves.
Speaker 2: They're afraid to be alone.
Speaker 1: They have so many insecurities.
Speaker 2: They don't think that they can stand to be by themselves.
Speaker 1: They're afraid to start over. I'm too old, I've invested too much, You've invested. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, a lot of people are in relationships committed to the relationships, but not committed to the person that they're with, or I'll say, I'm not going anywhere. What you're cheating?
Speaker 1: Are You're miserably unhappy.
Speaker 2: Many many people are in one sided relationships, prisoners in their relationships because of their own mindsets.
Speaker 1: Some of you are prisoners also because the person you with.
Speaker 2: That person you're with, they're holding you in captivity, some mentally, some mentally and physically. Either way you allowing it of free will. Listen, Oh, I get it. I've been an abusive relationship.
Speaker 1: Me and myself. I was never that fearful person, you know, scared.
Speaker 2: Of him. It wasn't that way. I was scared what I was gonna have to do to protect myself, because when a person is that way, you never know what they may do. Many people have lost their lives in unhealthy, abusive relationships. But the worst thing in this world for an individual who's in a relationship is being a prisoner in your relationship. And most people are not because of the other person, not necessarily, but because of self.
Speaker 1: The mindset that you have.
Speaker 2: Now, I want you to think about it, and you are the only person who can answer for yourself, because you're the person who knows.
Speaker 1: What you're going through.
Speaker 2: Most of you, you don't have a gun to your head a knife to your throat. You stay off your own free will, and you have to become a prisoner in your relationship. Some of you are in relationship with people who are treating you.
Speaker 1: Like dog poop.
Speaker 2: Horrible, terrible, incomprehensible, inconceivable. But you stay because you choose to settle with that than to be by yourself. Because of your insecurities, your lack of confidence, you allow yourself to endure what you're enduring, so you are a prisoner in your relationship. Some people are talked to like dogs. Their relatives are talked to like dogs and treated like dogs by the significant others.
Speaker 1: But you still say, but I love him, Hey, I love her.
Speaker 2: You still said, although you treated lack a dog, not shame on them, shame on you. Shame on you for enduring it because you don't have to endure it. You get what you allow your person exactly how they can treat you. I've told my story many times. I was very young, very young. I was foolish, didn't know anything, thought I knew.
Speaker 1: Because I was always a.
Speaker 2: Little bit more mature than the average eighteen year old. Yeah, I got married very young, had children young. But let me tell you, I woke up real quick and got out of there.
Speaker 1: Never looked back, because it makes no sense to.
Speaker 2: Me to go back for a double dose. Oh go god, Oh no, Because you set the pattern when you allow abuse. You set the pattern when you allow yourself to be taken advantage of it. You set the pattern when you allow yourself to be disrespected. You because you teach that other person how they can treat you.
Speaker 1: And the more you allow it, you become a prisoner in your own relationship.
Speaker 2: And like I said, not necessarily because the person you're with is abusing you physically, but a lot of times it's other things. And you stay because you think you love this person, but really you know it's not loved, because you know love is not.
Speaker 1: Any of what you act as if it is.
Speaker 2: You know love is not abusive, disrespectful, degrading, belittley.
Speaker 1: You know that's not love. You know it.
Speaker 2: But you're going off of your feelings, your wants, and your desires and you think it's love.
Speaker 1: But you have to look at the whole.
Speaker 2: Picture, not just at bits and pieces, and people literally, literally literally become prisoners in their relationships. Some of you you're afraid to go, you're afraid to stay. That is a horrible, horrible, horrible situation to begin. But yet you become prisoners in your relationships because you have given your power. When you empower people, you make them appear powerful, but they are always the weakest link.
Speaker 1: They know it, but they just manipulating, fool you to believe they have.
Speaker 2: Power over you because you empower them.
Speaker 1: So many people are living this night man.
Speaker 2: So many people are miserable in their relationships. So many have settled, unhappy, lonely in their relationships.
Speaker 3: Because you become comfortable with the familiar. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: Because of it.
Speaker 2: You are prisoners in your own relationships. Because of the mindsets that you have. You think that's all you're worthy of. You think, oh, I'm too old, nobody don't want me, or you think well I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: I don't have education.
Speaker 2: This some that you've talked negative to yourself, which is something you should never do.
Speaker 1: I don't care what's happening, I don't care what people say.
Speaker 2: You should never talk negative to yourself about yourself.
Speaker 1: It's really really bad when people do that. On my most terrible looking day.
Speaker 2: I still tell many things, wink my eye, up myself and everything.
Speaker 1: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: I look in the mirror and I weak myself, honey, and I will throw myself a kiss in the mornings.
Speaker 1: Yes I do. I'll say, you go, girl. I love on me.
Speaker 2: You know, I have confidence in me. I'm my biggest motive vator. Supporting all of that is good, but you gotta be able to do it for yourself because a lot of.
Speaker 1: Times people are not going to be there for you.
Speaker 2: Because of their own unhealed inner issues. Envy and jealousy is real. Brokenness is real. Brokenness don't discriminate. They don't care if you're rich or if you're poor, male females. Brokenness does not discriminate. People go through life the very same.
Speaker 1: Every day we live.
Speaker 3: As an opportunity to become better, to become better people.
Speaker 1: But people just go through life.
Speaker 2: You know. I've learned to say that all people do is parent and regurgitate. Parent and regurgitate, which is kind of the same thing. Go through life believing what they've been told, hearing what they've what people say, and then go and repeat the same thing to other people until it sticks with someone and the cycle continues. No one is learning anything, no one is becoming better.
Speaker 1: No one is growing mentally. That's why we in the sick, wicked, evil, dark, cold.
Speaker 2: World because of the people that's in it, and all of the mess.
Speaker 1: Is displayed in relationships.
Speaker 4: Oh of the unresolved inner issues comes out because that one person, as you know, I've always said you cannot get.
Speaker 1: Away from, is yourself. So guess what.
Speaker 2: You're taking all of your brokenness into your relationships.
Speaker 1: And you become prisoner in your relationship.
Speaker 2: I've said many times, unhealed, broken people are always and I do mean always, gonna be the prey for the predatory son or God. But in your relationships, it is you, you, you, you, you who teaches your significant other how they can treat you? And baby, let me tell you, if you let them get away.
Speaker 1: With it, they gonna run with it.
Speaker 2: They will treat you exactly how they want to treat you because they know you're gonna take it.
Speaker 1: And the next thing you know, your prisoner in your own relationship, find your own doing and you settle for it.
Speaker 2: This is what a lot of people are enduring at their own hands by people who they believe love them. You don't know love when you don't love yourself. So you accept anything to be loved when you never receive it. When I say prisoners to your in your relationships, I mean every word because it's what you chose to be by the power that you gave your significant other.
Speaker 1: It is what you chose to be how you because of how.
Speaker 2: You empowered your significant others. You taught them that they can mistreat you. You taught them that they can take advantage of you. You taught them it's okay that they cheat on you. You taught them everything that they do to you. You taught them as they can do it. If you want better in your life, don't look to your left or to your right, look right, face forward into that mirror at.
Speaker 1: Yourself, because that is the person you gotta deal with. That is the person who has to allow in or healing.
Speaker 2: You know. I always talk about that inside work. You gotta do that inside work for things to work well for you on the outside. See that inside is invisible, but the effects are visible.
Speaker 1: Let me say it again that inside, the unresolved inner.
Speaker 2: Issues, it's invisible, but the effects that it has in your life are visible.
Speaker 1: Oh that's powerful and until people choose to change.
Speaker 2: Until people choose to mature and grow mentally, we're gonna stay in this mess that we're in collectively as a whole. And you know, I don't mind saying if tomorrow the Lord come back set this place on fire, it'll be all right with me. Because people not trying to be better. So what's the point of letting the world putting you on. People are not trying to be better. That's why we're having earthquakes in diverse places. Two different states that I know people in have had earthquakes within.
Speaker 1: The last week.
Speaker 2: One a matter of fact, was today this morning, and one was last week in another state.
Speaker 1: Two states that I know.
Speaker 2: I mean the ones that you could feel big enough could feel, and the weather don't even talk about it. It is so weird.
Speaker 1: So at God is wrapping things up. Time is flying flying. Remember I was on here.
Speaker 2: Just seemed like it was.
Speaker 1: Months ago to me.
Speaker 2: But it's been now going on four years that my mom has passed, and I was right here talking about it.
Speaker 1: Going on four years now that.
Speaker 2: It's insane, But it feels like it was just months ago to me. I'm saying this because time is winding up. But people aren't remaining the same.
Speaker 5: Hatred, lustful, greedy, envious, mean, miserable, sad, depressed, I mean, you name it.
Speaker 1: People are choosing to remain the same as time is flying by all of us.
Speaker 2: So when you choose to not change, you remain the same. And that's why many of you are prisoners in your relationships.
Speaker 1: And guess what.
Speaker 2: The only person can change that situation is you. You can think somebody can fix, save and change you all you want to. You can think somebody can make you whole all you want to, you are wrong, and by now you know you're wrong. You can't do it for anyone either. So that's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. I'm leaving it right there, So thank you for listening. Much love to each and every one of you. You know, I in every episode the same and I hope you do it, think on it.