Speaker 1: Welcome to the One on one Podcast with your host one on Yalla.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of the One on one Podcast. I'm your host. As always, make sure check out the show on social media at the One on one Podcast pretty much all social media platforms www dot t j o JP dot com. Check out the new YouTube channel the main ones demonetized permanently, so that's Jue on one Media www dot YouTube dot com, slash at tj ojppatreon dot com, Slash one on podcast, all that good stuff, and make sure to check out the Occult despond all that stuff. What's up, dude?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Man? Yo? What have any other YouTube I got demonetized?
Speaker 2: They got demonetized?
Speaker 1: Bro sucks, that's the follow the other one. I didn't even know you made it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's not the money that mattered. It's more of like it's like a shadow band. You know, once you get pinged discoverability, and every discoverability is already bad as is, right, Like it's already dog shit as is, it just gets even worse whenever they you have that on the channel. And I got hit for praising terrorist organizations.
Speaker 1: Bro. Wow, yeah, so I got I'm sure that was taken out of context one hundred percent, one hundred percent going off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got hit with that. And since it was that particular guideline that I broke, YouTube was straight up like, yeah, there's permanently demon honetized. I'm like, oh, that's awesome, dude.
Speaker 1: They're still putting commercials in your stuff.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Bro, that fucked up, that is, yeah, And I don't get a cut of.
Speaker 1: They'll tell me I have episodes ineligible for shit because his music is something in there and they still fucking put commercials in there.
Speaker 2: Yea, Bro, that's how it is. Ran do as I say, not as I do. But Yo, before we get into it, plug your stuff. Where can people find you? All Right? Nick from the Occult Rejects, Welcome to the show for the first time I think officially.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, the Occult Rejects. That's on bit shoot, Rumble and YouTube. Just talking about YouTube and all major podcasts. And we do have the Occult Research Institute dot org. It's a website, Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 2: I'll put the links in the description. But dude, yea, why the Cult Rejects what happened. Tell us a little bit about your story, x OTO, what got you into all that?
Speaker 1: Originally? I guess the other whole rejects and even the pearole thing is probably because like originally when we started the show, I was Exoto and my co host was supposedly ex Golden Dorn or maybe aymore, but you know he was he was into the stuff. So I guess we started to call like we were playing around, being like, oh, we got to come up with a name for the show, you know, like I had it hit him on my show a few times. We started talking about doing our own show, and I think it was mostly because for me it was more of like we didn't I felt I didn't fit in in the OTO. I felt like a reject there, you know, I didn't belong And I also awmed that kind of really down with. I guess that the places ran so I thought when toly arnesw and Lux came up with the name, I was like, oh, that's perfect. So I mean, I guess kind of like being reject like he he didn't fit in, or he didn't think he belonged, he wasn't down with kind of the idea of how mad is normally used nowadays. So I guess, you know, we're considered rejects. We're not down, I guess with the club, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, it's a little different. And plus, like I do think one of the major things is not saying that others are wrong. I do believe you might even say this yourself. One symbolism could have like seven different meanings, who knows. But I do think that we try to look at it a little bit differently than other people do as well, So I even think that makes any sense, like a little bit, not a reject, but just different.
Speaker 2: More like a retard. Right, Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna. I'm gonna that's gonna be my next podet the cult Retards. We should do a show like that and just think about it. But did he go back? Did you're old? Did he go back into the organization or you just fizzled out or what real life happened?
Speaker 1: Uh no, it's just it's a long old story.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't have to tell me.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, no, no, it just didn't work out anymore. But yeah, he eventually left, and then I just pulled some magic out of my ass. I guess and still it happened and eventually built it up to what it is now.
Speaker 2: So what got you to join the OTO? Because, right, this is something that I have a lot of people who hit me up who are always asking me about the occult and at the esoteric and stuff like that, and a lot of people I never made the jump, but a lot of people make the jump and they joined the Resocrusions or the OTO or you know, more commonly the Freemasons. Right, that's a common one, easy because they feel like they're going to get access to some sort of knowledge or their promise something. But what got you to join the OTO?
Speaker 1: I was I got into conspiracies like around twenty ten, and I heavily gravitated towards like Jordan Maxwell, David Ike, Michael Tassarian, Mark Passio, a lot of people who were mainly a cult as well or into I guess talking about the occult and studying and you know whatever teaching people about it. So I was like heavily into that and did believe that there's something behind and eventually just this is just for me. Like eventually I was like I'm learning world, these orders are what country they started in? Who supposedly started it, and then you're gonna mind fuck all that as well. And then I'm like, I still don't know what the fuck magic is? What the I haven't gotten anyway except for just following dates, names and lodges. What the fuck is magic? So I was like, let me see if I can find one of these places, maybe they're buying me. I am in New York at the time, and I was in Queens, so I was like, I'm sure there's probably some weird shit out here. So I started looking for the Golden Dawn because believe in it, and I would have been a little bit more interested in that. I will say I think Crowley is in a cult genius, but I also think he was a degenerate, So I really wasn't looking to join the OTO at first. There was no Golden Down near me. Uh. I wasn't gonna go for like Temple a Set or the Church of Satan. I was looking for more of something that was more like ceremonial magic and kind of a little bit more strict, which is why I wanted to pick the Golden Down. So I was like, well, let me see if there's an notes there was one twenty five minutes away from my house. I was like, all right, I guess I guess that's what it is, because like even with the Freemasons, I knew Freemasons, and they're like, this is just their experience. They said, if you want to get into like actual, like that type of stuff, you're going to have to stay around for a long time. Before they even talk about that, They're like Golden Dorn or Oto, you're obviously going in because you want to practice ceremonial magic. I mean, it's so blatant, you know what I'm saying, that's what they talk about. So I was like, all right, the Mason's obviously probably isn't going to work for me. So I looked up, Yeah, I found the Oto, and you know, these places they're really not that secret. They have websites that will like advertise where the lodges are, and they all have social media. I think, like I found to Hoodi Lodge, which is the lodge I used to go to. I think I found it on Facebook. I think I had a link for it on the website, and then they had like a calendar of like events and an email and I checked it out and I was like, oh, the Gnostic Man I'll try that, and I went and uh, six years later finally left. But yeah, it was more of because I actually wanted to know, like what's really going on in these things, like what kind of stuff do they practice? Did they study? You know, prior to that, already started getting into kind of like Thelemic style stuff, or at least the heck you know, the hexagram ritol and the pentagram ritol, which was used by the Oto and Golden Dorn and a lot of secret societies, but you know, suggested by the Oto. So I had already had experience with like some of the things that they would use. So then eventually I was like, I think it's time to actually go to a place and see what's really going on.
Speaker 2: So I'm stuck in this place recently where it's like, right, conspiracies, the cult, it's kind of the same thing, Right, can we control entities? Are their entities? Religion itself is a conspiracy. I mean there's people still debating the legitimacy of quite literally everything is magic real, Nick. I know you've talked about like the whole neodethic space sperience and you know, crossing the abyss and things of that nature. But is it a real thing? Is it putting yourself in a state of mind to believe what's the what's the kicker man? What have you figured it out so far in this journey?
Speaker 1: Throughout throughout That's a good way to put it. Throughout my journey. My idea of magic has changed, and I do think there's probably ways that you can look at magic in different ways. And I think the first two is probably more of what the public seems to think it is. There's that magic where it's kind of like that book The Secret or I'm just gonna tell myself this is what's gonna happen. I'm gonna keep thinking about it. You know, you almost pre program yourself to kind of put yourself to get where you want to go, you know what I'm saying. Where people will like almost like kind of like reevalue. They constantly tell them like I'm gonna get that car. I'm gonna get that car, you know, like stupid shit like that, like self helpation. Yeah, yeah, yeah, stuff like that. I do believe there is something to that. I mean, that's just a very basic, low level type stuff that these these people are just started practicing yoga on Instagram, going about for hours. You know, you know what I mean. But sit I'm sure there is some legitimacy to that. Then, like when I started really getting into magic, it's more of I do think, and this is my opinion. If you want to, I do think you can actually control to an extent the world around you. And I think that's a lot of what people seem to think is magic. I'm gonna do something that's going to create a change in the environment around me, that is true. But I do think that that is solely just black magic. Unfortunately. That's just my opinion, because you're gonna have to change the will of something around in this world, probably you have to bend something to your will, that's my opinion, and I do think that seems to be even when it comes to conspiracies. People just seem to think that that's kind of in my opinion, maybe I'm wrong, people seem to think that that is like really the only kind of like magic, Like I'm going to evoke something that's going to come in and it's going to change or give me whatever I want. I really don't have. I have had experiences in the past or maybe for work I wanted to make a talisman. So my job went better, but like really trite, and it was always to change me. Actually, will I be able to speak better to my customers to get what I want? Will I be able to manipulate them with my speech to get what I want? It was, you know, but still again I'm affecting them, but I'm really focusing.
Speaker 2: More on you.
Speaker 1: But it's a fucking loop.
Speaker 2: It's a bullshit.
Speaker 1: You're bullshitting yourself. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna bullshit yourself about how to make sense of this. Eventually I stopped fucking with that and started getting into the whole thing of actually literally just changing me because I'm tired of who I am, and I actually just literally started doing rituals and prayers to God. I want to know the answers, no matter what I have to do, I want to know the answers. Who are you? What's God? What's the after life? What's out there? I was totally ready to be given some sort of answer for that, But eventually it started to become a lot more where I was focusing on me and only me again, Like I would do certain rituals to hope to maybe invoke a different energy like again, I'm an aries and you know a little bit about me. I could be very hot headed or just you know what, I'm whatever from.
Speaker 2: New York, you know, yeah, hey, what's the matter.
Speaker 1: You know obviously I need sometimes I might need some balance, you know what I'm saying. And I know that, so I would try to work. You know, I would work maybe with like a a venus, you know, or something like that. You love beauty, patience maybe you know, stuff like that. I would try to change myself. But it was my opinion, real real magic and just dragging this all out for my opinion is is you know what I've said to you before is to separate I think, your soul from your body and have an experience with God. And you know that's really kind of what I think magic is.
Speaker 2: Getting there is the is the kicker right as to write deep meditation, substances, whatever it may be for think.
Speaker 1: You just want to add, whenever I did have magical experiences was before I started smoking weed again, so I was sober. So I just want to say there was no drugs when I've had these experiences used that will.
Speaker 2: Well, fasting is powerful too, right like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I have I have done.
Speaker 1: Basically, I have done some forms of fasting. I have done that. But I'm just saying drug wise. I've never taken drugs for originally, but I've had these experiences drug use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But the being sober and the fast thing I've heard, you know, brings forth these changes, these experiences. Right, if you're gonna contact God or be in the presence of God, need to be purified to a certain extent. Now, how many people can do that, That's true, not many people. So there you eliminate fifty percent of the people who can't fast right or whatever it is for whatever reason, and then the discipline on top of that eliminate half of those people that you can't even do that. Yeah, But for example, like the whole conspiracy crowd, which I'm sure you see it. I think we've talked about it before, where when something happens in the super Bowl or something somewhere with Trump or anywhere, it's it's a rich wal look at that thirty three blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get down with that stuff anyways.
Speaker 2: But do you think that there is something to that? Because sometimes it's weird, Like for example, yesterday I did an episode in the Info Wars egals thirty three and Brian White or whatever the dude's name was equals thirty three and that was the dell was just murdered from Info Wars.
Speaker 1: I yes, you stuff like that, for sure, but it's just just certain things that like is retarded. How could I put it this way? If unless you're a freemason and you've done the third degree initiation, how are you gonna go on and tell people something you just watched on TV it was a third degree initiation? You don't fucking know. Yeah, people going on saying the Mike Tyson if I was a third degree initiation? Are you a fucking Mason? And dumbe the fuck are you telling people? You have no idea?
Speaker 2: I didn't see that one.
Speaker 1: I've heard I've heard people say that, and it's like, unless you're actually a freemason and gone through the third degree, how are you telling thousands of people that's what that is? It's a joke. You have a lot of that going on. People who have never stopped into a temple or stepped into a ring or telling people what the fuck's going on in those things and they have zero clue.
Speaker 2: But people love it though Mick and people believe it one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Silly and people actually try to like tell you science and real shit get blown off. It was like that's boring. Sorry, I guess I had to make up like sci fi stories to keep it interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's that's the society that we live in. Like it's all about I'm serious, though, bro, Like that's what people want nowadays, Like I'll just talk about aliens. Well, the homuncious is another one. I can't prove to you that I was real. No, I can't prove to you that it's not real. Right, So, like we're.
Speaker 1: Still I think you're onto something. There is something with it.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of stories you can read about it, right, So, but the are is the magic is the colt or you know these aspects you're you're talking about like shaping yourself and going through this experience, is it all part of your brain? Like is this different facets of your psyche? Like is it different aspects of yourself? Because like that's you know, the self help stuff in my opinion works and this sounds really stupid, but the whole being in the right mindset, I've had that work for me, and I have a video of me manifesting that fish that's right there on my wall with that picture there. The biggest fish I've ever caught to this day, right, And it was weird because the the day before, me and my boy always go to this lake.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's one of the biggest lakes in Central Florida, Lake Tohoe, and it's a hard lake. It's they do a lot of a lot of tournaments out there, like all the pros fish it and it's a it's a it's a hard lake, right, It's you know, however, many hundred acres and a lot of times they would go we'd not have like good luck, right, he would be out there for brough. Fun fact, I started doing fishing videos before I started podcasting. But you would go out for twelve hours a day to try and catch a fish, and when you wouldn't catch anything for twelve hours, you're like, what the hell am I gonna put out? So the day before and I caught all this on camera, Bro was the craziest shit ever. It's on my YouTube channel somewhere. And the day before I was, you know, telling myself, I'm gonna kill it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We're gonna kill it. We're gonna have the.
Speaker 2: Greatest time, the greatest fishing day ever. And when we got there, bro slaying it, dog like boom and this is all on camera, all in the video, slaying it, slaying it. And then the last catch of the day. I'm telling my boy, I go, Bro, there's a giant out here. Somewhere, there's a giant. He's like, yeah, Bro, this is this is how you're gonna You're gonna catch the biggest one of your life.
Speaker 1: On the video.
Speaker 2: Bro, this is all on video. Like, I'm not making any of this ship up. I'll send you the video. And he's like, you're gonna catch the biggest one of your life. And I'm like, yeah, bro, like, this is gonna be crazy. And my speed worm it broke the tail right, and I'm like, oh I and I go, hey, I broke the tail off this bitch. I remember the words bro like and everything. I broke the tail off this bitch. That's how you know it's the juice. And my bow goes, yeah, that's the juice, right, and I cast and I'm just slowly relating it in.
Speaker 1: Bro broken and it worked and it caught the biggest one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it was like it was one of the things that we did after a while that the tail comes off and I'm like just reeling it in and it feels like my lure is stuck, right because we're fishing off shore and hook sets are free, right, So I reel in a little bit and I set the dog shit out the hook. Bro, I'm just like, boom, it was something on the other end, right, And I knew it was big because you hear in the video my my my reel goes like it's like from how much pressure's on it, and I'm like, I tell my Bum, I'm like, bro, oh, this is a giant because I felt like, you know when you got a big fish. Right, He goes, what are you talking about, bro? So again all on video, I'm reeling it in and fighting this fish, the biggest fish I've ever caught to this day, nine points something pound almost ten pound bass. Right, It's a huge bass, and my boy's helping me out. I'm trying not to get it, you know, caught in the trolling moat and everything, and it jumps out of the water and we see it for the first time, bro, Like I could fit my whole hand into its mouth. Okay, my whole arm and hand into its mouth. So we see this giant mind you, there's like seven boats around us. They're all watching us because we were killing it that day just like boom boom boom, and my boy starts. I'm trying to stay calm and my boy is trying to calm me down. He's like, bro, bring it over here with the net and everything, bro, and you'll see. I'll send you the video.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: The it was almost or gasmic right, like it's like like you have like this feeling you see, bro, you see my emotion everything in that video because but it all started the day before. I was like I'm gonna you know, I'm a good boy. I'm gonna do good and I'm gonna kill it tomorrow, right And it worked, bro, you know, and I don't know if I've done it again, ship Like that is real. It is so I feel like I affected my reality in a way. And this is I'm talking about this particular thing because I can prove it, like I have a video, Like I have a video the whole thing, and I call you know the time I manifested the biggest fish I've ever caught, and I kind of did, because, bro, what are the chances that right when I'm like, I got the juice, broke the tail off this bitch and I cast it? Yeah, bro, and I'm really it in And then that was the That was the cast. My boy had the affirmations and everything ready. He's like, yeah, bro, we're gonna do it. It's gonna be the biggest one. I go, yeah, and that that, Bro, that was the cast. That's crazy, it's crazy, it sounds dumb, but again that it works, right.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's like a cool experience to have. Good for you, man.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that that was the the last fish of the day that we had. Con Then I took pictures with it, I took measurements, and I went home, bro, because what are you gonna do? Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like, nothing to do now? You got that high, right, So if you're catch anything else, it's not going to even be uh remotely even close to.
Speaker 1: Hole after that one.
Speaker 2: So again, what I was saying, telling yourself, is it part of your your psyche? Is it part of your mind? Are these things that you're tapping into because you were talking about shifting between different energies and different facets of like hey, this day I'm gonna invoke Venus or this day I'm gonna invoke Saturn. What if that's just like, you know, a Youngian approach of these are different parts of our own selves.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, I do believe that. Actually I do believe that. I mean I even when I would work on certain things like that, I would look at like what am I doing and what do I want to stop doing? You know, I would acknowledge that maybe certain aspects of my personality believe it or not, as cheesy as it sounds, And I have said this to people and on the show, and I mean I because of being you know, whatever mandated. I have done some like I've been to AA and rehebs before in the past, but it's almost like doing like a fourth step from AA. I would say, like if you actually wrote, well, if you filled that out and did that and kind of like did it to yourself and really looked at yourself like that, that is a lot like shadow work and kind of what magicians are doing. Believe it or not. You look at that shit and you're gonna want to change it about yourself and you're going start trying to figure out ways to do it.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what the TikTok uh psychic say?
Speaker 1: I hate that phrase right because right away, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Because the it was Crawley right that said that the goatia is a part of yourself. I don't know exactly where.
Speaker 1: Originally he thought it was part of the aspects of the brain, which I do. I do believe it is, and then I think I don't. It wasn't like they put out a new book, or maybe they did, maybe they edited it, or he said it in another book that one of his other released that thinks it's both that they could be, which I find interesting because that's actually what I think sometimes pulled the guy saw. I do think it's something you're creating, but then it ends up creating the world around you. So I could see the goystias still being that it's in your head, but maybe it does actually manifest in reality. There's a way, you know what I'm saying within the cult is you never understand what the fuck they're really saying. Let's they get specific. That's why.
Speaker 2: And unless you're you're you're initiated, right, I mean, that's the whole aspect, but he does he thinks it could be both all aspects of the mind, or they could be real. But he also did write that some people's will is to have their will bent to your own will. So sometimes no means yes. Right, So he was weird. I mean, he was into some some stuff, but he did expose expose a lot of things, right, And I think.
Speaker 1: That's what I think is weird that it to tell you, like, even his story is kind of like weird if you think about it, Like he originally came out kind of like exposing magic. I mean, that's why he put out all that Golden Dawn stuff. He was pretty much saying, like, this is what it's about, and I think everybody should be privy to it. That's actually how he first started, and everyone was like, oh my god, he's releasing all these rituals. Yeah, technically he was releasing shit he wasn't supposed to technically.
Speaker 2: But wasn't it Regardi that put put out the OTO stuff.
Speaker 1: No, all those libras were his, I mean Regard he might have put out some, but certain libs though those are all Crawley, a lot of them.
Speaker 2: But because the way I've understood. Is I think it was Royce or somebody went to him and told him that he had he had unintentionally revealed. Do we know what that was?
Speaker 1: No? No, actually, but it's something in the Book of.
Speaker 2: The Law, something in the Book of the Law.
Speaker 1: I actually think the Book of the Laws is my opinion, is all focusing on the eyeball in.
Speaker 2: The brain perception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, actually how it works and everything too. Really yeah, I mean you even think you believe in that had is a playoff for Dha, which is something inside your eyeball, as well as fish.
Speaker 2: And God, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh, God would be the god. Yeah. Yeah. Even even the stella of revelation, in my opinion, looks like an eyeball, and it looks like the cones and the rods that are in there and all that shit. So what say that again, the stella of revelation. Yeah, there's even stuff in his rituals that he does that, in my opinion, is pointing to the pineal glen. Like. I hate to say it, but I do think the guy understood the eyeball.
Speaker 2: Stella of on and.
Speaker 1: F and cons of coffin consu or the stellia of revelation, you know, either one of those cough Conso, yeah, he thought he was that too, was cons he thought he was Edward Kelly.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, this thing here, yes, so what are we looking at? You said that it's like the eyeball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think that's part of it. I mean, it's be hard to get into, but those are like the same things on the bottom. You see that that thing that's spinning kind of that. You got a lot of the cones and the rods in your eyeball of the same color. I do you think that might be like the back of the eyeball.
Speaker 2: So this is interesting because John Dee was into optics as well, and he was he was into a lot of things, but he had this thing called katroptics, which was pretty much being able to turn your soul into a mirror of sorts, right, I mean, and that's interesting because it's got to do with the stella raised and things of that nature where they say everything is emitting light, right, We're all light beings or light is coming out from us and the way that our light interact that's an aw chemical reaction. And you're also able to snuff out the light of something else and use that light for you know, use the energy of that light for purposes, right, and sacrifice, et cetera, things of this nature. And I forgot where it was that I saw something about like an upside down eye. Stuff. I'd have to find I probably did an episode on a long time ago, but I've seen this before. Where But here's my problem, because when I think of the occult, a lot of the times, a lot of these guys that were exposing it, right, So you're saying he almost had like a sort.
Speaker 1: Of it's kind of like, I'm not saying like he was a good guy. I'm just saying that's kind of how his story is, which I find weird. I just find that even weird to begin with.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was exposing it but got wrapped up in it at the same time, right, like, because his whole thing was against the being against the church, right, he hated the church because allegedly what they had done to his father and stuff. So he had like this deeply.
Speaker 1: He even had like a magical experience and then stops fucking with magic for a few years and then came back.
Speaker 2: And he even did that when he was younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean there was even that too, which I find interesting. Where'd you go?
Speaker 2: Because a lot of the guys that write about the occult, and this is where I'm struggling, because, for example, the Gatia, right, you have John Veayer who wrote the pseudo Monarchiam Demonum, where it was supposed to be satire, supposed to be, uh you know, a work of fiction. It was supposed to be making fun of people. Or is the satire part of the occult, But sometimes I think the occult is occulting the fact that it's gay, fake and gay, you know, and that it's not not really.
Speaker 1: Secrets right there?
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying though, Bro, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So yeah, I think I think there's plenty of rabbit holes that a toist out there too by magicians. Yeah take this, it's faking gay, but you'll, you'll, he'll entertain you for you.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And like, what was it that I was listening to something today where they were talking about Oh yeah, yeah, I was listening to uh something on the homunculous. I was listening to Mine Unveiled's documentary which I helped him out, the ten hour documentary on homunculus.
Speaker 1: Oh, damn nice.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say we, but he worked on that think for at least six months.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It was crazy, and I like I helped him out right, like we we give him a lot of information and stuff like that. And in it he talks about how the homunculous has multiple meanings, like it's it's a multifaceted concept, and that's how I look at the occult or the occult. Sometimes you might have your grasp on it of like what it could be, and it changes real time. Bro. I don't know if you've ever had that happening where you're like, oh, I kind of understand this concept and then Mandela effect, it's something completely different.
Speaker 1: That's actually uh. When I was working on the Eyeballs series, I think it's like one part to the next. Actually corrected myself and changed like the way I was looking at something because I was like, I think I'm completely off. I mean I was kind of close, but I just think, you know, so like even for me, there's times where even I'm like, ah wait, I was like I was sold on it before. Then you learn something new and you're like, all right, it doesn't make sense now.
Speaker 2: It's almost like the information is alive in a sort of like you get what I'm saying, Like it's always there, it's always changing. And it was a book on Fulconelly. I think you it wasn't Eugene Consali. It was somebody else that wrote this book on Fulconelly, right, I mean, out of all people, this enigmatic guy Fulconelli that we're still we still don't know who he was. But in that book he talks about when you study and how you're saying, you drive yourself crazy looking at it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna change every time you look at it.
Speaker 2: You ever had a dream where you go and read something and it changes in front of you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It may have, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Try and read in your next dream er. I don't know if you if you dream, because you probably small a lot of weed.
Speaker 1: But does that stup you from dream?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, could be the ansome. Yeah, I only have dreams that much anymore.
Speaker 2: That's why, bro, it does something to your brain where you can't dream.
Speaker 1: So I did it all throughout the day with my eyes open exactly now, yeah, pretty much? So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say messages with something in your brain where you're you're unable to dream. But I think dreams are interesting because I have sometimes I had some. I actually woke up from a dream this past week where I had a conversation with somebody in the dream. And sometimes I wonder if the person that I see in the dream is also dreaming about me talking to me their dream. I felt that before, yeah, bro, because like I even looked stuff up after the dream to see if it came up, but nothing came up. Like like they told me, they told me a certain phrase and it was the we were talking about someone and they were like, yeah, no, they were a debo or a devo or something, and it was like it they told me it was like the Indian Indian word Indian word for idiot. But I don't know what the hell they were trying to tell me. So I looked up every which way, bro, devo, deebo, d like all these things, trying to find what the hell that doesn't exist? Like did I make all that up? Or was like there's some secret hidden meaning.
Speaker 1: A secret password. Right, It's like the word you get into like an initiation.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Oh well they do that. Initiations give you a word like you gotta say that, gotta say hokey pokey. Well, when you look up the word idiot in Indian, I mean there's really no other way around that. You just look up the word idiot in Indian and it should give you the definition. Right, So it's a beav a coof, that's what. That's a Hindi beav a coof. But didn't I didn't see uh, beef coof beef coof, that's but I didn't see anything else. So I don't know if it was something that my mind was making up because how much of reality. There's that guy an L. Seth I think is his name, that talks about hallucination and.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, what is he so familiar though?
Speaker 2: I think he's been.
Speaker 1: That's right? Actually, oh has he all of them? Yeah? I've actually tried to get on my show that that's why he does.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know if he has been.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's uh yeah, I tried to get him on. He fucks with anesthesia, does he really? Yeah? Yeah, he's I've watched some of his stuff and like, in my opinion, this is just my opinion. I I think people can be occultists and not be like practicing magic like people normally would. I'll just put it that way. I think he has an understanding and I think he realizes what's going on with anesthesia because he does focus on that and kind of like what the fuck's really going on and how is that possible? And when you start looking at debates that him and like a few other people, uh Shell Drake and uh god, I fucking forgot the other guy's name. I even have a book on name. You listen to them three talk and it's like, Yo, you're literally talking about like magic in the abyss, trying to figure out like how the fuck it makes sense.
Speaker 2: He says, we're all hallucinating all the time. When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it reality. So he said that this dude messes with anesthesia, Well I think.
Speaker 1: He might have been actually involved like with that, like done something with that, or at least studies with it. Yeah, yeah, because like he was going on on, Uh, I'm talking about like the effects of anesthesia, what it actually does, because if you think about it, that does put you out limbo, man, Like where are you going when that happens? Like what's actually going on? You know what I'm saying? And like I think like that was like kind of a thing that like spurred an idea for the guy and he kind of went with it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it Paracelsis though, in that created anesthesia.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Ye see here, so history apparently it's been around since uh for a long time. But he did, I mean, he was the father. I know he he created. I think it was. Oh yeah, he did contribute to it. So paracels and his contributions to anesthesia, he is the father of modern day toxicology essentially. So you know, the dose makes the poison. If you take too much of too much anesthesia, you die, If you take too little bit, you feel every single little thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting you bring up anesthesia because I did an episode one time on Benjamin Paul Blood where it's called The Anesthetic Revelation, and it's this book written in eighteen something, early nineteen hundreds, and it's about a dude who what you know, that they had like huffing parties back then everyone would get like high on anesthesia and everything because it was you know, it was not regulated. And so what he had figured out was that at the peak of the anesthesia of this anesthetic dream state, at the very peak of it. He understood everything in all of of psychology and all of philosophy, all of the philosophies ever, like, he understood every single thing at the very top of it, and then you come down and then he would forget. Then he would forget, so he would have like people writing to him, like, Bro, I understand what you're saying about unders standing in reality, understanding the world being connected to it as soon as you're at that very peak, and then you come back down and you don't remember. And that to me is almost like could there be a secret anaesthesia the fact that Paracelsus, you know, he was an alchemist, he was into some stuff. Maybe there's something to that right as a reason for his contribution to it, because one hundred percent who was mixing stuff up and taking it back? Then?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 1: You know, so if if if you go by what I say, and I think you have to almost like kind of bring yourself to death to have a magical experience, you could be fucking with that shit. I even think this is just my opinion, why you you get some grimoires that are like if you were to take that shit and be poison, maybe there's a reason why Yeah, because you kinda knock yourself.
Speaker 2: Full and there's something about that, right, So I.
Speaker 1: Mean shamans do it, yeah, put themselves under extremes until they think they've had a near death experience.
Speaker 2: But is it a near death experience in what sense as a biological death or like an ego death? Like what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I think like your body will actually think like it's yeah, it's much more beyond just like, oh I have change now, because like no, I think that your body actually goes through a fucking change, Like your body is affected by it. It's not just like you know when the people post those current the frog things dancing thinking I had leveled up. It's not one of those things.
Speaker 2: Tech the frog bro.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean.
Speaker 1: I do think, you know, because I I just my opinion. I just do think. I you know, even I'm not going to say it's the typical word. I mean, do you think there's something behind it? I don't want to say it because it's but even stuff in blood. I think there is even something in blood that gets used up or changes when you fuck with magic. You know, I think your eyeballs, you know, for me, you know, every time I fucked with magic, one my eyeball will get bigger than the other one. One will get bigger, one will go pinned. And I've had blood.
Speaker 2: Issues like your ear pupils.
Speaker 1: E mean yeah, my pupil will be one pupil was full millimeters bigger than the other one and I had to get a bag of saline and a bag of blood. They said, my uh hemoglobe and levels like through the roof.
Speaker 2: Because you were doing are you were doing a ritual?
Speaker 1: No, I was actually blasting off. I did it three times in like ten days. I was a fucking mess.
Speaker 2: Bhi gone on, what nothing noice?
Speaker 1: Fucking with magic?
Speaker 2: Really? You almost died from messing with magic.
Speaker 1: Like three times in a I would consider myself pretty much dying every time I've done it. And one time I got like a little crazy with it and did it about three times in ten days and that was a fucking mental mess. The physical mess. I had to go to hospital. And shit will fuck up your head.
Speaker 2: You keep on doing it too, so it'll mess with you biologically and also psychologically.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, those down loads are real. The more you do it, the louder they're gonna get. And the more often they're gonna come and you can't shut it off, so you're gonna have to sit there and listen to it.
Speaker 2: So are people who are.
Speaker 1: People are schizophrenic? Yeah, I think they're half in there and half out. Or or some guy I've seen on YouTube. I try to get him on. His name's okay, Charlie. You go look at his stuff. This guy's going out and all over the place, caves, fucking woods here and there, and he's recording stuff and he's actually finding there is voices in the fucking ambient air. There is stuff being pumped out from somehow, So people, for all I know, people could be hearing that, or the fucking pills they're being taken and makes them hear it anyway more susceptible hearing it. But I mean, yeah, but you will hear things, in my opinion, and that it's hard to explain. It's almost like these knowings that are so loud it's as if they're being spoken to. I mean, it's hard to explain.
Speaker 2: I think that even sort of messing with this stuff as far as like I call myself an armchair coultist, where even having these books in my in my room or in my space or even talking about it. I think that even opens you up. And I've experienced things. I've experienced at least heavy synchronicities, like crazy, weird synchronicities.
Speaker 1: Where you get a lot of the same numbers.
Speaker 2: I get a lot of the same numbers, you know, repeating numbers. But I've gotten to the point where I laugh it off.
Speaker 1: Bro, that you're doing You're doing something right. I don't think it's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: That's the way I see when I you know, when I have a synchronicity, it's because I'm on the right timeline.
Speaker 1: I think you're doing your will.
Speaker 2: You're doing your will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or I think that could be like, you know, representative of you, kind of like you know, uh, side effects maybe if you're on the right track of doing your own will. Maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My wife makes fun of me because she'll see when I have synchronicity sometimes right like.
Speaker 1: You and hurt.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'll look right and I'll and I'll laugh, you know, I'll just laugh at all. Well, another one of your angel numbers happen again, And I'm like, first of all, it's not those people give us a bad name. Man, Well that's the thing, bro, that she doesn't how you're saying about being grounded. She takes me grounded because she doesn't believe in ship. Like she's Christian, she doesn't not believe in anything. She believes in God and all that, but as far as she doesn't believe in anything, as as far as like the occult and all that stuff, and you know, the whole she knows what I talk about and she doesn't really agree with all of it. So she kind of does poke poke fun at me sometimes. But you know, sometimes I'll be watching like her, you know, one of her shows with her and dude, even on the show Love is Blind. I know you've seen on Netflix. I'm sure you've seen the memes. There's a show Love is Blind. It's like where people go into these pods and they all in love with somebody on the other side without ever seeing them, and it's this whole thing, right, And there was this one season, dude, where one of the guys was boasting about being able to orgasm without coming. He's like, I can go for a long time. He's like, I went and I studied with these Buddhists in the mountains, and bro, this is like the most regular show you will ever see, you know, Netflix, Like, you know, millions of people watch this show. But I'm like, oh shit, I was like, this guy is into some tantric stuff, Like this guy is like in the cult, but he's in the mountains.
Speaker 1: The regular person thinking, was this guy a freaking We're like, this guy is a freaking.
Speaker 2: I've seen him with Freemason rings on two on these shows, bro, Like the shows that you wouldn't even expect like that are sometimes.
Speaker 1: They those shows are literally made up just to give those motherfuckers something to do and some money. But it's like, oh, you're in the club, but we got to give you something to do right here, showers will watch it. But all right? Reality TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah reality right, the hyper reality you know John Ball's yard simula simulation.
Speaker 1: You know, who was kind of big on first starting that reality TV for us? Who Trump was one of the first out there. Russian reality Yeah, yeah, people definitely.
Speaker 2: But it's like these people are caricatures right when they're on these shows, like they're different people. Even the concept of acting itself is a sort of a cult thing, you know. I obviously I have Nick Cage behind me. He's talked about this sort of shamanism that he does. I did an episode with his son where Yeah, with Nick Cage's son where shout out to Western Cage where he told me he had to he one time he almost got possessed, essentially, like he had to bury his care character, bro to get rid of him from like being inside of him.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: These people are opening up themselves too, God knows what.
Speaker 1: You know what I did? You know you went to David Lynch at all the Twin Peaks and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've Oh, I think I've gotten up to season the end of season two, but I won't be honest with you, Bro, I haven't seen the whole thing. I haven't seen the movie. I'm right before going into where I can watch the first movie of the Devil Walks with Me or whatever it was Firewalking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: With you, Nick, and shout out to Isaac Wisehaw because he goes hard in the pain. When it comes to Twin Peaks, I don't see the hype.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can understand that.
Speaker 2: I don't see the hype behind that.
Speaker 1: Second season kind of sucked too.
Speaker 2: I thought the second season, No, the first season is an initiation if you can grind through that. Yeah, you're ready. Second season, getting towards the end, getting kind of weird right towards the vase. He told me that I'm I'm right where it's like, this is Twin Peaks. I haven't finished it, but he told me that I'm there, like I'm at the end of season two. Then season three is off the wall. Yeah, craziness, like get out of here, this is this is wild, right, So but I don't understand the hype because I don't see that crazy bro like, I don't know maybe true.
Speaker 1: No, I get you on that. It's it has to be I guess for you. One thing I will say, just to give it some give the guy some slack. The last I think like three or four episodes of season two David Lynch did even direct, so you can give him slack on that one. He had already left because he was upset the project and then came back. But so something we were talking about letting things in and you were saying that Nicholas Cage's son said whatever. I was watching an interview with David Lynch and it was right after like the whole stuff. I think Weinstein, maybe Epstein came out and they had asked him, like his opinion on that. He really didn't say much about it, but he was just saying that he understands that a lot of that's going on. And he's like, you know, if how did he say it? He said something to the fact that he provides a safe place. He says, you have to understand people are coming here and allowing things to come within them. You need to provide a safe place with that. And I was like, Yo, this dude just said what this guy's admitting, Like, like, what do you what are you taking? Taking your character on and invoking it in I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: The whole that's the whole concept of Twin Peaks possession.
Speaker 1: So I thought it was interesting that he said that. Then, like what you were saying, allowing things into you? Sometimes I think these characters, you know, maybe might be something behind them. I think that, well, I just really become that character almost to an extent.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I'm gonna be honest with you, bro, I don't think I could be friends with an actor because how would you know when they're being genuine not right?
Speaker 1: It could be just like a lion liberal, like just fucking bullshit. In your face.
Speaker 2: That's a politician, bro. I mean, politicians can tell you one thing to your face and just like scam you. So I don't think I could be friends with with Like how would you know if that's even the real person? Like almost like you know, Nick Cage talks about it preparing himself and and you know, kind of sort of method acting. And one of his latest movies that he put out, uh the uh Daddy Long Legs not Daddy Long Long Legs, was kind of sort of I don't know if you've seen that where we gotta check that movie out, but I've heard it. It was kind of crazy like that where he became. He even had like special effects, like like a mask on essentially like this he was he wasn't truly him. But I went to go see that movie in theaters, bro, and after the fact, right, I had no idea what it was about on you was a horror movie, but I took I took my wife with me.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: She was pissed because she doesn't like movies that are about like possession and like demons and stuff like that. She was pissed because it was about that. And I'm like, yeah, I promise you I know it was gonna be like this.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have thought that that was what the movie was about, bro, because I've seen the coming attractions this movie crazy, but I didn't think that.
Speaker 2: When I was in the theater, like made my heart, like I felt weird, right, Like I felt weird. And I'm watching this movie and at the end of the movie's like heyl say and heyl say, and like this craziness, Bro, like this crazy ass shit. And then it come to find out there are sounds in the movie that you hear, right you're talking about, like hearing your name and shit. Sometimes I'll hear my sometimes I hear sometimes I hear my name, Bro. I don't know about you, but like I'll hear my name be called in the distance or something, and I'll turn around there's nobody there. I don't know if I'm if I'm skit sell yet, but I've had it happen to me, so uh, in this movie, there's sounds, like the soundtrack is crazy and there's like these weird sounds that you hear. Come to find out, after I watched them, we did some research on it turns out that the directors that directed the movie put backtracking in the movie and they put sounds like messages in the movie after Like so the sounds that we were hearing were actually work. You can take it, play it backwards and it was actually a message. Oh backward, yeah, backmasking, so which Crowley did and all that he was, you know, telling people to think backwards and listen to things backwards, the Beatles and all these crazy things. I even heard Lil Wayne sometimes that they I don't know, like the early days of YouTube, where it was like Lil Wayne, play it backwards and you can hear a message in and it was like this whole Sometimes I think that's like a paradolia type of thing, where you can hear things if you think that's what you're hearing.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, some of the you know, it's funny, some of the special intros that I've made for certain shows, I've actually done that to see if anybody would have to play it backwards and be like, oh, I heard that you put that in there?
Speaker 2: Is that what you sent me to You're like, this is the occult? And I was like, what the fuck is No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if that one had to I can't remember when I sent you, but there's a lot of the ones there is, there's stuff backwards. I'll be totally honest with you. I think any prison here.
Speaker 2: I put things in my work that I've only had one person tell me that they caught it, and they hadn't. Nobody has caught it since then, but it was only one guy. I don't know how he caught it, but he caught it. And I have other things that I haven't talked about publicly that I can show you after.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: That's part of like my synchronicities of like, yo, this is bizarre, right, things that would have never happened if I didn't like put these stupid things in your work. And that's that's the kind of a I consider myself like a a medic occultist, right, like I'm a medic magician of you will where I use memes, I use art, right, and I sometimes you know, I'll put thirty three pages or eighty eight pages or thirty three.
Speaker 1: Font like stupid shit like there, yo, I was just gonna say, when it comes to new numbers, I will do that with fun spacing where I'm putting stuff on fading of transitions with video. Oh yeah, I will use the fuck out of thirty three, eighty eight, seventeen. I'll be totally honest, three.
Speaker 2: To sixteen, Like I use all bro, you can use.
Speaker 1: Those numbers off. I even set the audio to a full forty eight at eighty whatever just to keep going with the fours in the eighths.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so I definitely do that. And again if it does something or not, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if I do do it.
Speaker 2: So there's probably some of my listeners experiencing poultry guys activity and shit, and they're just what the hell is going on. So one of the things that I've had that I haven't had happen in a little bit, but I talked about it on a podcast on Tony Merco's show Confessionals, where for a little bit I was seeing like I don't know if I would call them shadow people, but like shadows in the corner of my eyes, like the peripheral vision, but like some have that some crazy ones, bro, like where I'm like, oh, there's somebody pulling up on me right now, like let me turn nobody there.
Speaker 1: There was something like actually there.
Speaker 2: Well that's yeah, Like it was like it was coming, you know, up on me so and I felt that I've experienced that a few times. When I said that on that show, a lot of people reached down. They're like, Yo, I'm experiencing the same thing. But again, at the same time, I don't know if it's you know these I don't know if you've ever seen the human resonance posts that people are like, oh, there's a spike, and then you see all the comment Yeah, I'm feeling it in my nipples or I can feel hot crashes or feel yeah, my balls are Like everyone's like commenting that they're feeling the same thing, Like are you truly feeling something or are you just feeling something because you saw the post? You know what I'm saying, Like you can influence people like that. And again, dude, I have never had anything like paranormal that I know of happened to me, like substantial, like crazy, like I've seen a UFO right, Like I've seen one. And the only reason what.
Speaker 1: I thought I've actually seen I saw something in the sky moving like you shouldn't be I've seen that.
Speaker 2: The only reason I know that it was legit because mind I told I told you, my wife doesn't believe in this shit. She was she saw it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Yeah, so yeah, if you're kind of religious, made even not believe in UFOs.
Speaker 2: So I wasn't even I know that. I don't know what I saw. So therefore to the UFO R it was fine and it was going across. There was you. I was notified to me. So and my son saw it too. My son was actually the one that saw it first. So he was like five at the time. So he looks up, He's like, Daddy, was that And I'm like, what the hell is that? You know, what the hell is even that? You know you've seen that? That that that meme?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the And we looked up and it was completely silent, like this orange orb zipped across the sky bro just film. My wife was there. We were in the backyard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So now at your own house, you didn't have to like you want to drive and nothing out to stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was alone, and I told you that story, you'd be like, this guy's full of shit, right, like maybe this guy you know, maybe not. But the fact that I was there and I have I have a video of my son directly after I didn't take a video of it because it was I was going by too fast. But I took a video of my son directly after and like asked him, like what did you see? But then he got crazy. He's like, oh yeah, and the little alien men came down on the ground. Like all right, bro, all right, chill, let me turn this off because you just sucked it up. He's a five year old boy, bro, So I'm like, Yo, this is gonna be crazy. It's gonna be like a microphone dude. Yeah, He's like, yeah, the aliens came down and they started walking around the yard. I'm like, what the fuck, dude, come on, man, he's definitely my son, you know what I'm saying. Like, so that's the only thing I've had. And then obviously like the crazy synchronicities, you know, as far as messing with this sort of stuff. But it gets to a point where, you know, I haven't joined any lodges or anything like that. I think that's all that's super gay, right, or making the jump to actually join an organization. But for some people, they can't fight the itch, bro and they read about these sort of things and they they want to take the leap and then they're in it. And then once you join an organization, especially in this community, you're tainted. Bro, you got that's a scarlet letter for life, Like oh you were a free Nison Brown. Oh yeah, you're talking about the Yeah, I will have.
Speaker 1: To say that is something which I'm surprised. I mean there's been a few people, but yeah, maybe two or three. I've never really dealt with too much bullshit because of the OTO's truth. I don't know why I actually thought I would deal with more of that, like more backlash because you're talking Yeah, yeah, sometimes I think maybe because it's just like I don't even know what the fun he's saying, So I can't even argue the guy who says Runner's a dick.
Speaker 2: So what's the whole what's the whole point of the OTO? Like, what's there? It's the lemic right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah it's too I mean the whole thing isn't you know, come to have a magical experience, know your will and to do it. The whole point of the OTO though, I mean.
Speaker 2: Like you're in there because like the occult is all about getting right, getting as close to the Godhead as possible, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I would say, it's very Kabbala based to the Oto. You know, my experience there they do the Gnostic Mass, that's kind of like their thing of church that's supposed to be showing like you know, again the man crossing the Abyss, so having a magical experience, you know. There they do that. They used to do classes. Sometimes they would do history classes on all occultists. They would do class this is on basic shit like you know how to make a magic candle or some shit like that, or you know talispins or sigils. But for the most part, I mean I stayed on. I don't know why I even stayed as long as I did. I think at one point I actually thought like, oh, as silly as it sounds, I guess it's like it is almost like a badge, you know what I'm saying. To an extent, I guess like you feel cool, you feel a part of something, so you're gonna keep going. Even though I diver felt like I fit in. But I guess like my overall experience, I mean, you know, I went because I wanted to learn about different ideas of magic. Meeting other people that were practicing that I could bounce ideas off of but in my opinion, eventually you know again, one of the reasons why I left is because once I started having magical experiences, my opinion of that place changed greatly. It seems I don't know if it's the organization, if it's the people. Something goes wrong somewhere and it seems like they focus more on the handcuffs. They're actually stopping you from having a magical experience then actually going in the right direction. There was things like, you know, you talk about the homoculous in there. Not saying that the book is completely right. There are some things that I know for a fact is right because I have done some of the initiations. But in the Secret Rights of the Oto and one of the rituals, they do talk about the homo oculous. In my opinion, I think that place to an extent, if you stick around long enough, I think you're possibly a guinea pig for MKOTA experiments or you'll be providing it. Well.
Speaker 2: This plays directly into my latest research a little bit where i've you know, this ancient espionage essentially and right Crawley being a secret agent allegedly being able to establish lodges in other countries is just another way of infiltrating the government without actually having to make it. No, it's like, oh, what are they doing? Freedom of religion, freedom of expression or whatever. Here's a bunch of a bunch of bros hanging out. Meanwhile they're collecting information while they're there, and it's all occulted in the occult like, oh, oh, we're just doing right.
Speaker 1: I think. I think it is definitely information gathering too.
Speaker 2: And who always who always joins these places? Like usually old rich dudes who are bored as fuck, who want to hang out? Who wanted to you know?
Speaker 1: When I started thinking something was weird after I took the second degree initiation, you're available to do certain things. And one of them was like to be like this liaison with you, and like, fuck, what the fuck is this jerk Wolston name, it's like the beta whatever some dude who's like it that the O h O like top of the ot O and uh, it's like a volunteer thing that you can do and it looks good. And I had like thought about doing it because I was like it seems like easy. I just got to go on Skype and like talk to the guy for like an hour and I thought it was once a month, but it's still weird. I still thought it was weird. The guy's gonna talk to you and ask you, like, how's the lodge doing? And then I found out it was every week, and I was like, what the fuck does this dude need to ask me shit like that for every week? I'm like, what are you looking for? My man? Honestly, what's gonna change from one week to the next. Some bitch I didn't want to see what the tits out did the Gnostic Mass. We had some wine, we ate some cake of light, and we went the fuck home. What do you need? What are you looking for? You're looking for something. Now, you're gathering information. If you need to talk to somebody from that fucking lodge every week, what's going on here? You know? And then even after the second degree initiation, after you do that, they will even go into and tell you certain things that will actually be needed to be done for you to keep going up. And at one point you're handing over your shit to them. And if you're fucking in a relationship, it's gonna be with somebody in there. It turns into a cult. Something the fuck is wrong with that? Please Wow, to either get to the seventh or eighth degree, you were handing your shit over to them. Now there's another guy that i've Paul, you know, Paul Ravelli. I think he says the ninth and tenth though, because now this gets confused.
Speaker 2: How we did the show the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. He had told me that once you get up to another higher degree, then everybody at that degree actually gets to split what the wealth of the OTO is. So now I don't know what the fuck's going on. So to me, it just seems very shady, my man and I again, there's just things that I've seen people do for initiations, just at that point they got your thumb on you in order to keep going after the fifth, to go from the fifth on, they have to even ask you. I can't even petition anymore.
Speaker 2: So, because this is bro, this is some serious stuff we'll be talking about, because is the OTO concerned.
Speaker 1: When I heard that, I knew for a fact. I'm not staying. You just told me I have to give you my shit. Fuck off, I'm not staying.
Speaker 2: Are they considered a religious organization?
Speaker 1: Yep, yes they are. They have all that tax breaks, dude, really, Yes, they have all that.
Speaker 2: It sounds a lot like scientology, dude, just a different name.
Speaker 1: You fucking take a look at Lamb. You already got a fucking alien. Look at the motherfucker. Yeah, scientology and womanism in this house probably. Yeah, so yo, and Crawley was obsessed. He was very impressed by Joseph Smith.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've heard I saw that recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but what you mentioned about right having to report to this guy weekly not monthly weekly.
Speaker 1: That's I was like, Yo, I don't want to talk to this dude. What's a week. It's kind of weird. But anyway, it was just like, you know, if you do this sometimes I'll get it off your case because like the longer there, the height you go up, they want you to start getting involved in more shit. And I was like, I really not. I really don't want to have to go to the lodge to do that. So I guess I could do a skype call once a month, and I was like, once a week. The fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's definitely looking for something. And you know we mentioned earlier people with schizophrene, you know, people with these weird aspects to themselves where you know, what if they're looking for the perfect Canada. How you're saying to induce in this micultra conditioning of like, yo, this nick guy looks a little bit more susceptible than this other guy. Right, Let's try and groom him or whatever to try and get him deeper and be our you know, our watchdog there. And maybe they'll start asking you things about people who were there, like, hey, how does so and so react when these things happen?
Speaker 1: So and you know, it's funny. The two people that I personally knew that had that position, one was gay and in Antifa, and the other one was three hundred pounds and she let dudes run trains on her at the note Cons every other year at the show. Even the people that I know that had that position obviously are fucked up. And I'm even wondering if that's why. No, you know what I'm saying, those people would be easy to fucking manipulate.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, Yeah, yeah, no, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I mean being told to think certain fucking crazy things.
Speaker 2: We were talking about New York and how now there are you know the people who live there like they're zombies. They're in this sort of uh almost like a Stockholm syndrome sort of thing where like they what is so special about being in New York. It's like it's a shithole, right, Like that's all it is, but people.
Speaker 1: Want to do it.
Speaker 2: But maybe it's got something to do with the architecture. Maybe it's got something to do with the lay lines, the way the city is set up. Like I'm serious though, bro, Like think about it, Like maybe it's got something to do with that, because some people are drawn to these places. Like everyone comes to Florida to die. That's what everyone comes to Florida for. You know, when you start.
Speaker 1: Florida has the most of too, I think in the United States amount of underground water running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, aqua first everywhere. Bro, it's a syeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, Florida is the Garden of Eden, Bro. I mean that's a whole other thing. But the you know, it's something about being drawn to these forces. So but the fact that you're telling me this of you know, it just makes me think of like Free Masons and all these other organizations that are the Freemasons also a religious organization, Like how does that work?
Speaker 1: Fleam is actually considered religion? Wow? Yeah, dude, Yo, they understand how to make money. Man.
Speaker 2: That was the whole thing with al Ron Hubbard too, right. I mean, if you make a religion, you're you're gonna be rich or something along those lines. That's what he said something other. But again, these religions running intelligence operations, like that's one hundred percent of intelligence operation.
Speaker 1: You know what you can do? You ever hear a guide Star it's a website. No, You go on there and you type in like certain like you could type in Freemason lodgers or maybe certain areas of Orto templely Orientice and it's actually a tax site, and you'll see how much money these motherfuckers a claimant, dude, Loyal Order of the Moose people are like, who the fuck is that? Billions of dollars? My man, Loyal Order of the movie, there's millions of Yeah, when we covered them, we had already covered the Gesters, the Shriners in some other order, and like they all look broke. And when we cover the Loyal Order of the Moose, like, yo, these guys got hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars. Yeah, yeah, coming from where.
Speaker 2: The hell's the Loyal Order of the Moose.
Speaker 1: Staying they got a half half a billion. But the Freemasons, the gestures of the Shrine, Shriners, who was considered to be they ain't got jack ship. But all of a sudden, these guys do. There's fucking money.
Speaker 2: Being Ah, there's a bunch of them here in Florida.
Speaker 1: Bro, look at that stuff. You can see how much money they have.
Speaker 2: Man, there's three, there's three already here in Orlando, right off the bat boom, this eighteen eighty eight baby, the Moose Loyal Order of Moose fraternity. And you know it's interesting because.
Speaker 1: The Moose Heart Illinoise, they own that town. Moose Heart, Yo, it's theirs.
Speaker 2: Whoa, it's crazy, so so residential child care facility.
Speaker 1: That's so weird, Bro, I think I believe it in that. I think whatever that thing that manson was in the Boys and Girls town or whatever, I think that might be one of those there or something like that in there too.
Speaker 2: The Child's city. What that's bizarre because when you look when you look at when you look at Freemasons and like the Shriners, and like how they build children's hospitals. They're in circuses like they're, bro, that's so weird.
Speaker 1: Man. Fun fact about the Shriners. Their number one major, the number one surgery that they do, or at least there was a few years ago, is removing spina biffdia sacks so for kids backs, baby's backs, And that's the number one ingredient in estate Lord's night. Zerom is fermented spin of biffdia that comes off.
Speaker 2: Do this, look at this. In nineteen ninety four, four Moose Heart employees were convicted of sexually abusing children. Two years later, a Moose Heart employee was convicted of possession of CP.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, dude, they got that's all Moosladge stuff. Dude, Yeah, you know they getting Mouseladge money. Bro.
Speaker 2: So so okay, all right, so we have you know, Elon Musk with the whole doge and all this other stuff, right, which which is interesting because dog is is God backwards, right doge, and he's running like this whole operation where he's kind of exposing you know, everyone getting a kickback from like these different organizations and money. And this to me, bro, all it sounds like is that is like a money laundering operation. But again, Nigga doesn't answer the question is the occult faking gay? Can I some in? Can I join the typhony no teo and summon Cuthulhu to come and aid me in my real world affairs?
Speaker 1: No? Not really. I think that aspect of it is mostly faking gay.
Speaker 2: So no, Cuthul, I can't summon him, and good luck?
Speaker 1: What do you do and let me know how you did it? Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But but chaos magic is sort of you can assign things for a second, right, use it for your operation, and then ditch it after a second, Like would that be possible where I can kind of assign, you know, Cuthulhu as a placeholder for let's say Venus or Saturn or something, and then invoke that and kind of, I don't know, take on that persona and then just let it go after the factor.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's more like an eggregorous vitory you're trying to like explain maybe.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Like you know, I've heard, I've come understand and correct me if I'm wrong. I've come to understand that chaos magic is like the only thing you need is.
Speaker 1: Just will and belief, Like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck the rest. You don't need a ceremony, You don't need like the garb or nothing that, none of that. It's just like do it and be done with it. Do your ritual with Super Mario bros. If you want to. And then after the fact.
Speaker 1: Oh I hear, Okay, I get what you get it. It's just an association for something, yes, yeah, yes, yeah I believe that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So again, the more I look at it, I think that the true occult knowledge, the true dangerous knowledge, is the whole blackmail operation.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: The fact that you're reporting to that guy once a month, once a it's a week. I was like, that's even worse. Once a week. It's trying to get dirwn people.
Speaker 1: Bro, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what I was, just like, what the fuck that is? Weird? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, that's that's it. So another person to.
Speaker 1: That, I said, was even doing that sexual shit. You know, they didn't even know how to do any rich rules and they were already a third degree. I was like, how the fuck do you even get anyway when you don't even know how to do a ritual? Quite obviously, I found out a noticon she lays on her back.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, dude, Like even in right, my son is in karate. I know that the dojo that he goes to, some kids do get held back and then they don't pass their test day, you know. But essentially, and I'm sure it's the same in these organizations. You pay a fee and you do your initiation, right how they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's about fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how much. I think that was about the average from the ones that I did. Yeah, and it really I think one time I got a I got a rope in a brass coin. The second time I gotta I've got triangle patch really wasn't worth one hundred and fifty bucks. You do get to bring some things home though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean definitely. But like how you're saying, maybe getting together with people who are of the same mindset and all that stuff, but then you just start to realize, like, man, these people are fucking retards, you know, and they don't really actually know anything. They're just LARPing, which is which is.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of that there. There was a lot of that. A lot of people are there basically just the worship crowle.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a certain demographic, right, I'm sure that those people who were there were cause playing at the comic con playing Dungeon the Dragons. Come on, dude, they invited to go play Dungeons and Dragons with them one night.
Speaker 1: And you're like, this is too much.
Speaker 2: I'm not into this ship. So it's that sort of demographic. But who was it that I was reading about. I was reading about somebody that, uh, Joseph Leshouski, I think is the Levuski. I don't know how to say his last name, but he was allegedly the guy he worked with Israel Gardi, and he was allegedly a guy who had he was known for allegedly right and poking a demon to like actual manifestation, like you know, like actual you know, in front of him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, all of these guys don't take pictures of these things. He also said he created a homunculus in the eighties too, and then he said when he tried to take a picture of it, couldn't focus, so he didn't get a picture of it. But you know, he wrote all the instructions down, and you know he was talking to Regardi about it, and Freder Albertus and all these other guys you know, in the eighties out in Utah, right, which is weird, right Utah and the Mormons out there. But this guy, uh, he wrote about somebody who talked about I think somebody who wrote his his forward or something to the book that was like, man, I regret looking into the occult. I should have focused all more in my life on making money instead of looking into this shit because it leads to nothing and you're just left with nothing at the end of the day. Like how you're saying, like you can go down the rabbit hole and you just come out the other side the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I do think there's a lot with that with the occult too.
Speaker 2: But it's probably done on purpose because the skills to start a lodge and just take other people's shit. It's a cult.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, look at the guy who created Wicka. He was actually a disciple, well disciple he studied underneath Croley, and Croly even gave him permission to open up an Oto lodge and he said, nah, I guess I'll go start Wicka Blake because it made more money and the lodge would have Really yeah, I think all that was just to make money. I mean even even I'll be telling you even the oto. They consider Wicka like Thelema Light, like hew Cure.
Speaker 2: The craft that was. Let's see here Wica just in twentieth century hermetic motifs for theological and virtual purposes.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, well General Gardner, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Gardner says here. Doreen Valentin joined Gardner in nineteen fifties. Yeah, Drug Gardner a retired British civil servant. Huh, he said. This guy worked with Crowley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crowley had given him permission to open up a launch.
Speaker 2: Guy looks like he had a cock ring one hundred percent, dude, like on his actual like a prince alb or whatever they call it. This guy, Bro, look at this guy's face.
Speaker 1: Yo, he's bucked out looking.
Speaker 2: Look at this guy. This guy looks like a fucking he did. This guy was part of the Royal Order of the Moose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where'd you go?
Speaker 2: Where do you go? Where do you go?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: He is? Look at this guy?
Speaker 1: Bro? Wait, you know, and that guy I think I think he would actually like do his stuff like naked out in the woods too. Oh.
Speaker 2: Bro, there's a bunch of weirdos. Man Like, dude, I'm kind of shook with this moose Heart thing. Moose Heart Illinois and then the Home for Children. Bro, that's so weird, man, look at this. The Children's Museum Zoo Yo.
Speaker 1: He did like a three part series on them. It was fucking weird.
Speaker 2: On the moon Art, yeah, we were like, yo, what, Yeah, that's crazy bro.
Speaker 1: You know who was associated with that. That's how we even got interested in a John Wayne Gacy into Wika No Moosehart he was. He was using the Moose Lodge really yeah. Yeah, he's even He's even taking pictures in a parade with Carter's wife. He was also very political too.
Speaker 2: The serial killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's what got us into even looking into moosart is because we found out he was involved in it. We're like, oh, we gotta look into.
Speaker 2: That because you know what, I think that. I think that serial killers are part of this whole thing too. Oh they're programmed and and they turned a blind eye to see how it evolves. It's it's amunculus, bro, because like you can either use the homunculus to acquire godlike powers or you can release it into the wild and let it do its thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's yes, And I think that's how Dahmer got away with so many things for so long and a lot of these guys got a lot. You're telling me he was political talking to press and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h what.
Speaker 2: John Way, that's the.
Speaker 1: You know he even like he was involved with the JCS when he was in prison, and that's like some other type.
Speaker 2: Of thing as a clown.
Speaker 1: Yeah with the balloons that says thirty three flavors on it. Really yeah, yeah, yo. He he had a kid who worked for him, Robert Pasky, I think it was his name. And that guy connects to uh Norman, this guy John John Norman I think who was down in Texas that was running a child sex ring. It was it was so crazy that like he actually had like do you know those old recipe draws you know your parents or your grandmother would have with all those cards in him for the little recipes. Yeah, they actually had people and names and stuff that like were you know, there were clients and the cops when they even busted him. You can't even listen to cops say there was people's names in there that he even came out and mentioned him. People would be shocked.
Speaker 2: Bro it says here John Wayne Gacy, American serial killer and sex defender who raped tortured or murdered at least thirty three young men and boys. Yep, that thirty three again.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He became known as the Killer Clown Dude to his public performances as a clown prior to the discovery of his crimes. Yeahs, dude, Eh, that's crazy man. The fact, you know, I'm sure you've seen like the NEPHLM is as Clowns, a series that that guy Paul has. But when you start looking into this again, I think that the the actual co knowledge is that blackmail, right, Like the how you're saying this guy was it from this case that they found the recipe books with people's names in it.
Speaker 1: That guy had gotten busted. I think it was just like there were two separate, you know, scenarios, and I think they ended up realizing because of drop pass game maybe a few other things, that they actually connected and they might have actually known each other. It's a believe it or not. It's something that came out a few years ago with like Peacock when they did a series on Gacy. They even get into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's something about, right, like serial killers in society that they're like kind of infatuated with like wanting to how many Domer documentaries are there? Right, like people think he's hot and then that one, that one.
Speaker 1: That's another reason why I think we know these is because it's like, all right, they're kind of in an experiment and we're gonna make money off of selling it to to the public too. That's why I think it's even put in our faces so much. Yeah, bro, they all bullshit and they're they're just being Soltos.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: There's certain things, certain sick ship that another human being will do that you won't hear jack shit about. But what's the reason this one gets picked? And when you start looking at him, they never make any sense. There's it was like weird shady shit going on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like the like the story of how they you know, yeah, like you know, I used Dahmer a lot, but he had that one Chinese guy who was trying to turn into a zombie h And also Dahmer was into the occult bro. He was making an altar that he never finished with their goals, Like they never talked about that where they're like, yo, so what are you doing with this? So Dahmer skull alter and he was trying to like make uh a zombie with that Chinese guy. But he drew his altar. This is what allegedly would it looked like. And he said he hadn't gone enough skulls for it. But here you go right here, Yeah, this is it. So Dahmer's Temple of skulls. Bro what no painted skeletons, black table, blue lights.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: You got like some candles and stuff here, painted scale. Yeah, so and under that's gonna be. That was gonna be real. Look at somebody that black table was up higher. It almost looks like the Stellar the revelation that we're looking at before. Oh yeah, yeah. But let's say that this was like some you know, Mike Ultra patient gone wild and they were just studying him from the shadows, because we know that the government would do something like that, right, do that with cults.
Speaker 1: I think they're involved with cults and like, oh, let's see what how much you can mindfuck these people, what you can make them do? And then they just come in and like, oh yeah, we got to stop this now.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's what the whole study Alien disclosure thing that's coming out now too, because if you look at it. A lot of these religions scientology and more are UFO cults. Yeah, Like I would even consider Thelima.
Speaker 1: A UFO cult, think about it and argue with that. I could argue with that what I'm saying, like your depiction of a gray Unfortunately, it does come from Crowley in a sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're talking. You know, you were influenced. Now there's a distinction though, because Lamb was one thing and Iowas was another thing, and Iowas was the was the entity that gave him the Book of the Law, and Lamb was the thing he saw in his New York apartment that one day where he was doing the Amalantra working.
Speaker 1: And I think, like with an Nokia magic too, it could be wrong with that, Oh there you go. Yeah, I think it was something like he contacted with magic.
Speaker 2: Which is part of the OTO as well.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they do, Yeah, they do kind of promote that it's kind of, you know, higher magic. I guess more advanced for sure.
Speaker 2: Because I've heard that's one of the most dangerous forms of magic and that it's Yeah, I honestly I see, like when it comes to my experiences, I think you've probably maybe heard it or maybe I've said certain things to my experience with magic, even my experiences I think are very basic.
Speaker 1: I do actually think Minocchio magic. I actually think you might be kind of sending yourself to specific places.
Speaker 2: Well, I believe it, dude. I think that kind of.
Speaker 1: Like why it's so like you know, water, water, air, water air, you know why it's so that that whole thing. I think it's very You're getting very pinpointing and specific on certain experiences.
Speaker 2: One of my dreams and anyone listening that wants to help fund the project, is to make a John Dineword Kelly movie or a series, right, I think that that would be a hit. There's nothing on that. No one's ever done it, you know. And I think that they were onto something. I think that they were even if again because I can't I can't help but think was it all bullshit? Right? Like that's the whole thing, Like, is it bullshit?
Speaker 1: Is it not? I think the new stuff? But they scammed people?
Speaker 2: You think they occulted it on liked they they left things out?
Speaker 1: You think, Yeah, I think they just told you what they wanted to know. Yeah, I do think that's a little bit of shilling going on, But I do think they are of the knowing. I do you think those guys are onto something?
Speaker 2: Because you got to remember that John dee knew about you know, Trithenius, which was the father of cryptography, which was all about hiding messages and writing. So who's to say that he did in occult it right? And I think that I think that maybe let's say that trust.
Speaker 1: Because I do think that goes on a lot too. I think things are ciphered.
Speaker 2: There you go. Let's say that it is real. Let's say that it does work. But the system that we have is flawed. And the reason that we're not initiates and we don't know the true secrets. We don't we don't know the secret word right of the temple? Whatever the hell is that the Freemasons say, right, we don't know how to build the temple because you're not initiated, right, So maybe it is a thing. And I think that part of the occult is about out transmitting information freely while encoding it. That's what alchemy is, right. You have the symbols, The symbols are there, Read them, bitch. Try You're not gonna know how because you're not initiated, right, So it's about putting it out front, but then only those right Max Heidel. I think it was that wrote to the initiate, the text means something completely different than to the non initiate.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: And they kind of see they see through it, right.
Speaker 1: I think was huge with that too, you.
Speaker 2: Think so so so have you ever seen the concept that the Book of the Law was a mathematical equation.
Speaker 1: Because of that uh, because of that thing and there where it kind of like gives that whole like this equals that and all that stuff that there is like a cipher in there. There's nothing like the psychoanine type stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but there's a there's another book called the The Rights of cur Law and it was a this on the typhony and Oto in Miami because they consider Miami a power zone or something like that, some crazy shit. They He conducted a ritual with his chick and it was supposed to induce an abduction. And what he ended up doing was, I'll tell you how he did it. He did the dead man's pose right, the mummy pose essentially right, and he had the tip of his dick out on the top right of the banded bandages or whatever. He had the tip of his dick out, and he had his chick with a vibrator like edge of them. I guess right to orgasm. And then he would go into this altered recu is the sex magic go into this altered state, and he allegedly was abducted by these Cuthulhu entities craft who ran a train on him. Okay, they ran a train on him and he got impregnated. Okay, he wasn't pregnated with this sort of numerical entity parasite if you will. And then he was able to read this code. There's a whole book on it. Peter Lavenda wrote about it, bro, oh okay, where he could see this code in the Book of the Law and it was supposed to uh. I think it was linked to the number pi. And it proved, like he said, that every single different god and God has had a different numerical value. Again, I don't know the specific say. I didn't get into the mathematical part of it, but I can send you the book, bro, you can kind of sort of nobody. It was Peter Lavenda and this dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting. The typhony and Oto, So did you think there is possibly that book is ciphered as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again we're never gonna know or was crawly full of shit and we're you know, how many times I think how many dots are connecting that aren't even there? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, there was, uh all right, even put it this way, there was there was a book called The Vision of the Voice. You know, people might have heard of it. Lisa from The Occult Rejects when she lived in Austin, she went to the library that that book. When he was writing it, he had like a book that had you know, like before it was published, is there and that has all his notes, like he's writing stuff in there, and she went to go look at it, and like there was times when he brings up Rose a lot. People always think it's you know that girl, And inside that book you can actually see him doing the math for Jamatria for Rose, and it's obviously, in my opinion, like what I'm getting as you could see that in my opinion, he's he's using that name for something completely different than why you think. You're reading it. You're watching his notes, you're seeing like to what he's like kind of almost thinking to us, he's trying to explain somef he's telling the editor to even uh, you know, give a capital letters towards that don't get it. You know, there's reasons, there's you know, he was he was doing stuff on purpose. You know what I think is funny. Maybe be totally honest with you. You know, the type of people too that that follow him, they've you know, extremely left. If they were to go in and read that book and see what he says about black people and gay people and his little notes, I think they'd be a little surpressed. He has no problem dropping the N word or calling them fags.
Speaker 2: What up my nagas?
Speaker 1: And it's kind of funny, you know. You get all these uh, these these these bleeding liberals, yeah, put them up, but yet they don't realize what the fuck he was writing in his own handwriting and his own notes about some people.
Speaker 2: You know, I've actually i've never actually read this particular book. I've read and an excerpt of this book when he's going through the athers, right, and this is when he was doing it with with with Nierberg, right, I guess I think he was, uh, I think he was actually fucking him in the ass or Victor was fucking Crawley in the ass to do these visions. Uh, the what I've what I've dubbed sidamic or uh is it sidamic portals? But don't don't google that because uh you'll get some stuff.
Speaker 1: But the.
Speaker 2: I've actually read this, I'm gonna check this out because I've never read the actual book. I've read excerpts and it was in a book about John d Because you know this is you know the thirty and Okian Athers, which is these different dimensions essentially that they unlocked and every single one has you know, a guardian of some sorts and you know they're protecting in and all this other. So that was the whole thing behind the Enochian.
Speaker 1: So I wonder if that stuff is almost like the movie inception, you know how like you can go deeper into going to another.
Speaker 2: Dream another But think about that, bro like what if you get lost? Like that was the whole thing, right, They couldn't get lost in the dream because they wouldn't be able to come back out like in the Matrix. If you die in the Matrix, you're dead in real life. And I have no respect.
Speaker 1: Of that I have worried about that playing with magic. Yeah, I don't know. Like there's times where I said, like I've even seen like windows that for me, I just don't know why I get this feeling that you can go into it. I don't know if that's true or not, but I've I'd be afraid to. I'll just keep it real, you know what. I back out there was some movie I don't know if it's insidious or something or sinister, and maybe that it is. It was this kid who was like kind of like astral traveling and I think like went into a coma and like that kid, like you would see him like go through like a door and would go somewhere and would get lost. And I do actually like wonder is that kind of like something true to an extent?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's interesting that in that book that I mentioned earlier, the Anesthetic Revelation with Benjamin Paul Blood, which is you know, interesting initials, the one of the things he talked about was looking into mirrors and wondering if in the mirror was another reality. Like while he was like blasted off on this sort of stuff, he was wondering, right, it was like it's like whippets. Like that's what that's essentially what it is. No, I'm serious, but like that's part of it. Like it's like that people go people, they look crazy on it. It cooks your brain, dude, Like it cooks these people's brain. They start talking all slow and they just destroy their lives with that. Man.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: For for as, I'm very uh whenever I pick something up, I hyper focus on it, and I'm very compulsive, like when it comes to like hobbies and stuff like that. My wife makes fun of me because I'll pick up on you hyper fixation. I thank god every day that I never picked up drugs. Oh got hooked on drugs because like that's that's the kind of person that I have, Bro, where I'll get hooked on something and I'll just keep doing it. Like you know, if you get into magic, the gathering, you want the best deck, you want the best cards, you want the best everything, like you gotta do it. You know, you start podcasting, you want the best mic, the mixer, you know, like all this other stuff. That's the way I am. Bro. But thank god, knock on wood that I haven't had that happen to me. But I can't say the same for some people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: But Nick, you want to add anything before we get the fuck out of here?
Speaker 1: Uh No, not really. I mean I had a really good time, like I expected.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I really would love to get you back on the show one day too. But thank you for having me on. Man, I had a really good talk. And it's that, I guess, say, a breath of fresh air. But if you're a very open minded person with the occult and I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, and let me know whenever you want me to go back on the show. Like I said, I'm just asking questions. Bro. I'm not here to push any narratives, right.
Speaker 1: We just want to figure out what the fuck is going on, man, Like what the fuck I tell you?
Speaker 2: Like how it is? Like, Bro, I've been thinking it's fake and it's gay, and I want to know maybe why it's not. But like there's so much of reality.
Speaker 1: Why is it?
Speaker 2: But listen, you're like it's so interesting, right, Like it's so interesting where I'm like, man, it can't just beat it. That's simple. I couldn't have just figured it out like hey guys, hey, hey, hey, it's all fake, it's all gay. Ray it can't be that simple, or can it?
Speaker 1: Right? Like I've spent so much time thinking about it.
Speaker 2: That's to the Egyptians, that's the secret to the Druids, that's the secret to the Mayans, that's the secret to the Asztext. That's the secret to all of reality this whole fucking time. Because again, how I asked you earlier, how many dots are we connecting that aren't even fucking there?
Speaker 1: You get to the end and you open up a box that plays like fucking Rick Ashley and you just got.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: He went through all that and it's faking gay.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. It's a little note, bro, It's a little note like, is that what the magical papyri said? You know? That's what they don't want to tell us, dude, That's what they don't want to tell us. That's what That's what the tablets that Josie, that Joseph Smith had, that's what the tablet said. And he's like, you know what, I'm just gonna roll with it. But that's what he translated that, I take this shit out of here, take it back with you.
Speaker 1: I can't go back with that. I gotta come up with some moron.
Speaker 2: I yeah, so listen bro, We'll do this again soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let the people know where they can find you all more time before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: Uh the cult rejects and that's on old major podcasts and bitchoot rumble and YouTube. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Awesome and send me your links to so I can post some of the description truthfully. Make sure to follow Sew on social media at the one on one podcast www dot tjojp dot com links down to the description. Go follow the backup YouTube channel Juan on Juan Media and leave a review. If you enjoy this episode, comment whatever, who cares see you on the next one.