Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning, all right, Crazy Cash has returned. That's right, by the way. The video that was posted a wild Thing for Nine's account last night. Did you guys see it? It's a good How did you catch a stack of cash like that in your button?
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of people again, go watch the video if you haven't seen it, I do catch a stack of cash in between the cheeks. A lot of people are going to want to know how many tries that took us to execute, and I'm not going to tell you, but let's just say it was under two.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're a professional. You're really good. You have a talent.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, thanks there, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So crazy Cash is back. If you don't know, that is your chance to win.
Speaker 4: One thousand dollars every.
Speaker 2: Hour at ten past here on Wild. So that keyword for you to enter is on standby first the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: You're good morning and happy Monday. Forget try January. This dude bander till December playing aside. Yes, and so you guys inspired me to, you know, to go do that dry January and that drink for a while. And I'm proud of you guys. Hope you guys. Keep it up. Graham, guess what you suck?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Happy Monday, guys, keep it up.
Speaker 2: Wow, we're suck. I love that.
Speaker 4: It's a good feeling.
Speaker 3: Why am I catching straight is over here? And also why were you not inspired by me doing dry January? Like the last five years in a row.
Speaker 4: You don't do dry January.
Speaker 2: You do damn January?
Speaker 3: Easy, easy, easy? Just before you got here, I did dry January. I did a dry January.
Speaker 4: You did, yes, and you completed it?
Speaker 3: And why didn't I inspire anybody to do better? And after I did a dry January, I realized, guess what that sucked? And after that I modified and did my own version of it, which was a damp January, which was still like I mean, I had like one drink a weekend or today. It was very very dialed back, but no inspiration for the guy that actually completed it. And then you're inspired now by these two ladies who didn't even really start the whole january.
Speaker 2: Maybe because it's much more of a struggle for us than to doing drink like every weekend. Yeah no, I mean, so does Graham. But I think nobody thought or thinks that we can't complete it. So the fact that it's such, it's much more of like a mountain to climb for us. Maybe that's why people are finding inspiration in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now that we've completed on a weekend, here, how give me the update? Who made it? Who didn't? Who had a drink?
Speaker 2: Did not have a drink?
Speaker 4: I didn't either. All I took shots of were cough medicine because I still had a bit of a lingering.
Speaker 2: They're still sick.
Speaker 4: I'm now at like i'd say ninety five percent fully recovered. It was just the cough that kept lingering.
Speaker 3: To two shots at tequila wiped that thing out like y that away.
Speaker 4: But I couldn't do that, unfortunately, So I did good. I'm proud.
Speaker 3: I saw Selena post a story on her Instagram of blowing into a breathalyzer and I appreciated that. Thank you. Welcome to show that, like we got a real one here. She's taking it seriously and there's actions.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want any doubters factual evidence. Right, I'd gone to a party. I didn't mean anyone coming back and be like, oh you drink. Although the pressure you guys, Like, if someone says they're doing dry January, just leave it alone. Like, oh my god, I hate I was getting I was being like harassed and abuse antonia.
Speaker 3: It's not easy. I gave you some steps, some tips of how to navigate that.
Speaker 2: You know, I stayed strong by last year. Yeah, that's right, I have her. I stayed strong, And then when I got home, I posted the breathalyzer thinking on my story. Yes, for any naysayer, was.
Speaker 4: There any moment in that night that you were like close to giving in?
Speaker 2: No, Wow, it's actually like you made the decision and you know you're not going to drink. It's it's very doable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the party sucked because you weren't drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the same.
Speaker 3: Everyone said you were in a groucher mood and boring.
Speaker 2: That's not the same.
Speaker 4: I was like, wow, she's home already, it's so.
Speaker 3: Early, all right now, Jess, you we didn't get a breathalyzer video from you. A.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that was a part of it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just, you know, nice, nice to see some real facts being shared and help us, you know, trust that you're actually doing it. How do we know other than a polygraph test, which I have arranged for February. First, okay, you guys to both complete. Just know that you're telling the truth any way that we can verify that you do. You have an alibi, yeah.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend and my mother. But I can tell you and I can give you my words that I definitely did not drink. And it made it really hard, I will say, because not only am I working towards my years resolutions, which one of them includes not spending a lot of money, but I'm also doing dry January. So when you put those two together and you try to plan dates, you're not spending money.
Speaker 3: On alcohol, but then you all no spend January is a thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm trying that, not fully not spending because that's kind of impossible nowadays. But it's really hard to plan dates that don't involve both drinking or spending money because then you can't really go I don't want to go out to eat so much if that requires spending money.
Speaker 2: So it feel it's like you're deflecting here. We gotta talk. We gotta talk to your mom. Yeah, the boyfriend will lie for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is going to be we need for real life.
Speaker 2: Too, So what do we do, Graham, They're both gonna lie on.
Speaker 4: I definitely did not drink you guys, trust me. The croc shoe we alone, it's gonna make me not drink forever.
Speaker 3: I got a guy that does lie detector stuff will help k.
Speaker 2: Wire me up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The.
Speaker 2: JV Show, I'm selenamdam Jess, and Jess has been bugging me all morning. Yes, we have tickets we get.
Speaker 4: We have tickets to the San Francisco Symphony. They have video games and concert with emer noon. Sounds really fun, right, It's in March, So shall we get a winner.
Speaker 3: We're playing like all the video game music.
Speaker 2: She composes all the music WHOA or video games?
Speaker 3: So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Color twenty eight eight eight three three three nine four And I know right now it's time four the four things you need to heads up on to.
Speaker 6: Start your day.
Speaker 2: So over the weekend when we were living our best life, Yeah, no, people in La not living their best life. Those fires still raging as of now, about one hundred and fifty thousand people still under evacuation orders in a death toll number has gone up to twenty four and right now at least sixteen people missing, and Graham, I'm sure you have more details as far as the fires go containment later on this morning.
Speaker 3: Yep, not too many surprises from the first weekend of the NFL playoffs, as for the most part, the top teams took care of business against lesser opponents. The Bills, Ravens, Eagles, Commanders, and Texans are all advancing to the next round. The final game of Wildcard weekend is tonight Rams Vikings from Glendale, Arizona, after the game was relocated out of LA should be a very emotional game for the Rams and Rams fans given everything that's happened there over the past week.
Speaker 4: Go Vikings, Harley, Cloudy's guys. With temperatures in the low to mid sixties, there is a coastal flood advisory in effect until noon today and a win advisory or the North Bay until tomorrow. Dry Sky's for the rest of the week.
Speaker 3: Though, you guys, Hey, why is all the flooding happening?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 4: Just an advisory?
Speaker 3: But why?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know the answer, but I just all right. You tell me, hey, Aquarius, bestie, today is going to be an eight. It's time to begin a new physical health, work and fitness journey adapt practices for changing conditions over the next two weeks. Illuminated by tonight's cancer full mood. Do you guys know that full moon? If you're not adapting to the new full moon tonight, I mean, are you even trying?
Speaker 2: No, you're not even living right, You're light but light all right. So I recently hired somebody to help with my kids in the morning, like a butler. No, just someone to come help.
Speaker 3: With your personal private chef. H.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't do any chefing or butlering or something. Just literally someone just today, just like take the older kids school, keep it on the kids because my man is busy with meetings or he's just doing other work related things this morning. I can't help but feel like she is lying to me about what she's only helped out. I want to say, like, we're going on three weeks this week. She's very very new. It's a very new thing. At least one day a week she is called out, and she has used every excuse in the book. First, it was a doctor's appointment.
Speaker 3: That's obviously your goat's appointments.
Speaker 2: Those happen, Yeah, and you can't like argue that, like, oh my god, I hope everything's okay. And she said she got some you know, test results she wasn't expecting and she has to go in. I'm like, oh my god, I hope that you're okay. Yes, all the time to me. Next week, flat tire, I'm like, really, oh my god, you have the worst luck ever. Like I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get that now, flat tea.
Speaker 2: Next week, grandma funeral. I'm like, oh my god, goodness, are you serious. I don't know at this My my my husband is like she's playing you, like there's no way. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, like, but it really is one excuse after another, and she's used all the excuses all your people's go tos.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, maybe they're all interconnected, maybe they're related. Maybe she was racing to the doctor's office, got some bad news, then was driving, you know, rather distraught because of the news she got and was a little rough on her car and it wore the the tread on the tires a little thin. Then she picked up Grandma to take her to her weekly Bengal game. Boom tire blew out. Granny died. Now she's got to go to Granny's funeral. See how these things could all be related.
Speaker 2: It's possible, but I'm not fully on board.
Speaker 3: Wow, well, do see a death certificate? Uh for Nana?
Speaker 2: Not no, But even like the tire, Like I would have sent a picture if it was me, like, oh my god, look what happened to my tire? Not gonna make it like something if it was me. Oh well, if it was me, and I still would have found a way to get to work.
Speaker 3: Well that's true, but that's now we've come from a different work ethic era.
Speaker 4: Maybe she knew you weren't going to ask for proof, so she's like, because I.
Speaker 2: Feel weird like asking, Oh, a family member died, where's your proof?
Speaker 3: Like, send me a picture?
Speaker 4: Maybe not that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh, flat tires? Send me a picture of that? Yeah, that picture, gammy?
Speaker 2: So what's next? I don't know. I'm still try. Like every time she does this, I'm like, it literally causes a fight with me and my husband because he's like fire her, and I'm like no, but she's so nice and she's great with the kids, and wow, she can I ask that. I want to say she is. I want maybe like twenty mid to late twenties.
Speaker 3: Okay, possibly different work ethic era. So yeah, she's lying to you.
Speaker 4: No, I feel like she's old enough to know those lies come on, like you could have used them ten years ago, but not anymore.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: But now I'm just curious going forward because she's burned like the three like your three gots death in the family doctor's appointment and car.
Speaker 2: I thought that after the car trouble, and I was like, well, there's no other excuse. She's not gonna pull like the family death because who would lie about a family member dying?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: And then that was the next thing she did, Well how leegedly, I don't know, it might it might be true. In that case, I feel bad.
Speaker 4: How horrible would you feel? Yeah, if it was everything was true and you're firing her, she's losing her jobs on everything.
Speaker 3: Knowing, man, yeah, that'd be the quadruple. I mean, like nobody can you imagine that's off story that she's telling people? And then I got fired, Like, wow, that'd be brutal. I mean, if you like her, fourth and fifth and sixth chance, mostly because I just want to hear the she's gonna try. Yeah, these are gonna get really good, dated, really good.
Speaker 2: Let's get a winner in Wildby for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Kristin you college, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be checking out the San Francisco Symphony and they have this really cool it's like video games and concert with emer noon. Hopefully I'm saying that correct, but it's happening in March. It's gonna be so much fun. If you listening want to get your tickets as well, you can go to tickets on till you can go to Smsymphony dot org.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, Hey, Christy, congratulations hang on for that winning.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are still taking your talkbacks the weekend. It's going to be at the Rose Bolts sold out show. You want to get in there, leave us a talk back through name city while you love Walthony Frinin and that's going to qualify you to win these sold out tickets. You just got to get the talkbacks in by nine am. Speaking of talkbacks, I was just talking about how a woman, she's a woman, not a girl, A woman who I hired to help with the kids one morning. She's a younger woman, mid to late twenties. I hired her to come up with the kids in the morning while I am at work and my man's busy trying to get some things done. But I just have this inkling that she is lying because she's using like every excuse to not show up. Once a week, there's always one day out of the week where something happened and she's not able to come in.
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning, JVS show. This is Terry calling from Vermilion, Selena. Cut this woman loose. She's got more excuses than you know. I mean, there's subscriptions to paper, so newspaper actually, so get rid of her. Find somebody else that's more reliable. Love you guys, by Yeah, that's all my man keeps saying.
Speaker 3: A couple of things to unpacked there. First, let's Terry from Vermilion, Vermilion, Ohio. I almost said Texas, Vermillion, Ohio. JV Show. I just checked this morning. Number one still to Vermilion, Ohio, So thank you for that. Second, she has more excuses than newspaper subscriptions. That's not a lot of excuses. Did I don't know, did people still have newspaper suscriptions made in Vermilion, Ohio. They still get the newspaper. Maybe not the correct analogy there.
Speaker 2: I didn't even catch that.
Speaker 3: And last, what are you yeah? What's your thought? Just she says fire cut her loose. I mean, find somebody more reliable.
Speaker 2: That's what my man is saying. But to have to go through the entire interview process and find people and do that all over again, I really don't want to. I've already done that. I've already done the background checks and I've already we've already gone through that with her, Like, can't she just get her ish together? Well, that's what I'm I'm hoping for.
Speaker 3: What was the interview process? Like, did you have like a sit down where she came and yeah at the table and then you had like your list of questions and then she wrote down her what she wanted to get paid and then folded up and slid it across to the table to what was it like that?
Speaker 2: That weird? But she didn't come over and we like talked. I didn't ask her a bunch of questions. These are my kids she's going to be around. I can't just have anybody, no, I.
Speaker 3: Know, It's an interesting process. Like what questions do you ask.
Speaker 2: You know, past jobs, experience, the kids, her home life, Which is your favorite drag? Yea, how much you drink on the weekend right before you drive?
Speaker 8: Of course regarding your help with the children person. Don't you think if she really had a Grammy funeral, she would have let you know of ahead of time versus the day of, because you know, girls do take planning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, me, Ma kicks the bucket. She finds out about the funeral that day. I can't come to work today, MEMA's funeral, Like, wouldn't she have known about that?
Speaker 2: But she did let me know a few days before. Okay, she wasn't gonna be in this day, all.
Speaker 3: The jokes I made, rest in peace, mem I think she really did kick.
Speaker 2: The buck out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I feel bad. Now you need to keep her and give her a race.
Speaker 2: What we did not agree to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, So are people mad about the Saxophone national anthem.
Speaker 3: Gram You guys, the exact opposite. People are touting this is the greatest national anthem that's ever been performed. The reaction on social media is almost universally positive. People love this rendition. This happened during the Packers Eagles wild card playoff game at The Link in Philadelphia, and a saxophone musician steps up and he really blew the crowd away. Sous joke there. We even had a bald eagle flying over, a real live bald eagle flyover in instead of the Jets. What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I like it? But it sounds really sexy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's got some soul to it.
Speaker 4: It's very sexy, like you can't make eye contact with anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people were like, I live deep into this, just you know, like really feeling the moment. You gotta wait till he hits that last note. He holds it. This guy can blow.
Speaker 2: Oh I can tell. Look at listen to the crowd.
Speaker 3: They're they're loving it.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. It's actually really good. But I would still rather have somebody singing singing, because I love to pick those apart me too.
Speaker 3: But people on social media are saying, from here on out, I want suggest that only this should be the only way the national anthems perform.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, some.
Speaker 3: Wrap it up. Oh my god, it can really blow.
Speaker 4: That was a necessary.
Speaker 3: Come on, I was pretty good. I'm telling you. People on look I listened to it. I was like, yeah, it's cool. I was like, whatever, it's a saxophone. But people on social media were just falling all over themselves and they were loving it.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: But relax.
Speaker 9: The hottest thing. It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music movie, these shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Graham.
Speaker 2: I know you have some information on the fires minor fire related as well. So on Friday, the Kardashians did have to evacuate their homes. If anyone gives a fart, they were under sorry, mandatory mandatory evacuation orders due to the Kenneth fire, which is spreading really really fast at that time. That evacuation order has been lifted, although it's unclear if they have gone back home, although I don't know where else they would be, probably their others through other mansion or like literally anywhere else, probably jet somewhere on a beach. But yeah, so it did affect them. They also funded meals for firefighters, which a lot of people thought was really awesome, and they had those meals delivered to several fire stations. Now Kim Kay taking it a step further, she is demanding more pay for the incarcerated firefighters. You guys heard that they have inmates who've been trained in firefighting out here firing fires. Yeah, but she's saying that there was a there was an agreement to have their pay raised to five dollars an hour, but that got shot down. But not even making five dollars an hour, and she says, these are the heroes. They're out here risking their lives. Why aren't we paying them more? So she is leading that charge and demanding from governor at Gavin.
Speaker 3: Usim, I mean, if they're putting their health and safety on the line, they should definitely be compensated more for that. I mean it's not and it wouldn't be a you know, some big budget increase to increase their pay, you know, even to make it a significant increase from one dollar to anything is a big jump. I've told you I think before, Selena, I've I've had to evacuate growing up in Naple, we grew I lived out like in the forest in the middle of nowhere, and we had to evacuate our house for a fire on I think three different occasions, two for sure. I can't remember if this a third time or not. And it's scary because you see this big glow coming up over the ridge line and you can't tell how close the fire is. You just know it's there and you see smoke coming up and it's and it's like grab your pets, and that was it and and get out. And one of the times the fire that was really really close to our house. I mean I was out there fighting the fire with a friend of mine. But they when the firefighters did arrive, they did use a prisoner jail firefighting crew to create a fire break and clear uh brush to basically protect our house. And I just remember the guy that was leading the I don't know if he's the warden or whoever you know, was in charge of these guys. He told my dad, get your daughter out of here. These guys haven't seen a woman at a wall in a long time. And like he wasn't joking, you know, I was like it was, yeah, I was, you know, because it's not like they're in shackles when they're out fighting the fire. You know, that would be dangerous. These guys are out out running around and daughters here, okay, and we're fully evacuating now. We will not be staying around to see how the firefight goes. Graham, what do you have all right here? The updated numbers on the La fires of Palisades fire has now burned through close to twenty four thousand acres, currently just fourteen percent contained, which is not a very big number. Again, a lot of that fire is burning in more uninhabited areas right now, so I think they're probably just trying to get way out ahead of it and make fire breaks and then have it burned to there. But only fourteen percent containment. The Eating fire has now burned over fourteen thousand acres. It's now thirty three percent contained, so that number has gone up. The Hurst fire has burned eight hundred acres eighty nine percent contained, so that one is kindly kind of wrapped up. I don't want to fully say that, because we don't know what the wind's going to do this week. Sadly, the depth Holls risen to twenty four with more than a dozen people still reported missing. This is the seventh day those two big fires have been burning. With some calmer winds and more firefighting assets, we know firefighters have gotten a you know, firefighters from Mexico have arrived. You know, we've had firefighting personnel and equipment arrive from all over the country, so that's helped a lot. But now to the forecast through this week. A new Santa Ana wind event is forecast today through Wednesday, the strongest winds Tuesday into Wednesday. So that's going to be have the potential to cause more explosive fire growth. Will wait and see. I don't think the winds are going to be what they were when this fire sparked off, but twenty to thirty and as high as fifty mile an hour gus are forecasts at higher elevations. So again that's really scary because again the biggest, one of the biggest problems in addition the wind is the low humidity and the fact that there's been no rain. Everything is so sonable, so so dry. Yeah, it doesn't take much for it to spark off and get going, so hopefully. And then a number of structures that have been destroyed the Palisades fire, five thousand structures, they eat and fire around seven thousand structures. Again, a lot of those our houses, so there are a lot of people without homes after this so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get back to what the Believe. It's where you can win a JV show chug mug. You guys know how this works, right, just got to be the first person to guest. Today's leeped out word? That talk back Mike on the iHeart app always open. That's where you leave your guesses. Now Here is today's clip in case you missed it. It must be nice being a celebrity because you can't literally anyone truth.
Speaker 3: That is the truth.
Speaker 2: So what's that bleeped out word? Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: What's up? JV Show, Happy Monday.
Speaker 6: It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin.
Speaker 10: We're getting a guest today.
Speaker 2: Oh I accidentally hit the salt button. I'm sorry. Here we go, ay.
Speaker 3: Sleeped out word is date?
Speaker 5: You can date anyone, all right, have a great day date.
Speaker 3: That's a good guess though, I mean it's that one's very true also, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Depends on what kind of celebrity you are. Though. There's some celebrities people.
Speaker 2: Hate, but they can still date people.
Speaker 3: They still get They still yeah it's like the villains. Even on reality TV stars we call them celebrities and the villains on there, their dms are just flooded with people.
Speaker 2: I don't want to matter.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: This is Kayla from Livermore, and my guess is.
Speaker 4: Marry You can literally marry anyone.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, Happy Monday only if you're j low. Yeah, you can marry anyone as many times as.
Speaker 3: You'd like, as many different people. We marry all kinds of different people.
Speaker 2: There were some celebrities live by a whole different set of rules, but they're not even they're not even people like us.
Speaker 8: This is and Santiago from Santa Rosa, and we think the word is higher.
Speaker 2: Higher. Yes, the whole staff of people just working for you.
Speaker 3: That's my dream. I don't want the I don't need the fame and the paparazzi and all the attention. I just want to be able to hire a personal trainer, and hire a private chef, and hire a landscape. Hire yeah, some house keeper, and ohly on, hire a driver. Imagine being able to hire all those people guests.
Speaker 2: Sounds I'd be the best, all right, Continue to get those guesses in what is Today's bleeped out.
Speaker 1: Words the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing with the bleep trying to give you this JV show Chug Munk just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. Now, in case you're just tuning in you miss today's clip, it's all good here it is. It must be nice being a celebrity because you can't literally anyone. So if you think you know what that Sisa Saturn on Wildity for nine to the base number one hit music station, the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Help.
Speaker 2: You had an amazing weekend. Thanks so much for hanging us. Hanging us with us here, That's what I meant, all right, So we're playing what the blieve is where you can win a JV show Chug Mug. You know how this works. You's got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word. Sounds easy enough, let's see if you can get it done. So in case you missed it, here is two days clip. It must be nice being a celebrity because you can't literally anyone.
Speaker 3: That's that's the reason. That's nice. That's probably the reason ninety nine percent of men want to become a celebrity, and fifty percent it's probably that Yeah, it is on fifty.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses Morning JVS Show. This is Marita calling from Tracy and my guess for the bleep do word is meet meet anyone. Hope you guys have a wonderful day in a wonderful week. Thank you.
Speaker 3: And that was probably the most popular guest that came in this morning after the first round of guess is meet you can meet anyone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone knows someone who knows someone in Hollywood.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 6: This is Leela from Tracy and the bleep dot word is sue.
Speaker 11: You could sue anybody in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: True. Also true.
Speaker 2: You just throw lawsuits out like it's no big deal. You know you're suing me, Well, I'm suing you for sue.
Speaker 3: Day j Joe, Fine is it? And I'm from and.
Speaker 6: I think the bleep dot word is fuck.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much you love Oh that was sweet. Celebrities don't love people. They just use them and discard them and cast them aside when they're done with them.
Speaker 7: Hi JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is Jackie from Dublin and I think the bleepout word is ignore. You can literally ignore anyone good point.
Speaker 3: That was a very popular guest this morning. Ignore ignore anybody. That's kind of true. You can ignore or some people get snub Yeah, you can snub anybody. It's like, who cares. You're a celebrity.
Speaker 2: But you do get pulled out for doing that though.
Speaker 3: But probably not to some of the time. Probably one out of every fifty times do you do it?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So it looks like nobody got the bleep dog. Here's today's clip, unbleeped. It must be nice being a celebrity because you can't pay off literally anyone make your problems go away.
Speaker 3: There's so the people that said sue very close, they were very close, not too far off, because that's how they make those lawsuits go away.
Speaker 2: Yes, just give you some money, ex talking about you here, here's the money. Shut up. Problems just disappear. So nobody to shout out.
Speaker 3: This is not how we're supposed to start on Monday.
Speaker 2: We'll play again tomorrow morning seven o five here on the JV Show, Graham, we have some extra time. You got injured over.
Speaker 3: The weekend, You guys another day another stupid way I have injured what happened myself? If you did not see my first knee injury, It's still up at JV Morning Show on Instagram? Are they are people not following us on there? Are? I thought they're not following JV Morning Shows. That's where we post all our stuff. But my security camera captured a video of me getting a knee injury.
Speaker 2: I don't forget before that you had dropped an entire stove.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we might need to do a photo update of my toe because it just continues to look worse. Like the black and blue part of the nail, what's not blue, it's just black, has now gotten bigger as it's progressed across the tone of it's weird looking anyway. My kid, uh, my son Ford, he's seven years old and like most kids nowadays, he's just a magnet for screens. I cannot get this guy away from anything with a screen. He'll, you know, if like if we banned him from the TV or a tablet or whatever, he'd probably look at the screen on the microwave. As long as it has a screen, the kid is looking at it. It doesn't matter what it is. So I'm like, look, let's go outside. It's a beautiful day out. Let's go out in the outdoors. Go be a kid, climb a tree, do something. And he's like, yeah, yeah, let's go climb a tree. I'm like, I know a perfect one. We have a bunch of really big trees on our new property. And like when I was a kid, that's what we did. When I was seven, Catch me climbing a tree, That's what I would do. So I'm like, come on, son, let's go out and climb this tree. And I lift him up to the first branch it's maybe five feet off the ground and he's like, okay, no, I can't. I don't think. I don't think I can go.
Speaker 2: I'm like kids these days.
Speaker 3: I was like, grabbed the next branch and then make sure you're always holding the branch, but you'll be fine. Then climb to the next one and the next one, and just keep going like this is not some difficult tree to climb, you know. And I had to bring him down from the first branch, and I was just it was like one of.
Speaker 2: Those were you disappointed? Like how is this my son?
Speaker 3: I constantly have to remind myself that your kids, aren't you, you know, and they are gonna have different interests and different strength tolerances for things, and different strengths and different weaknesses. I have to remind myself of that. But I just kind of like I thought that was like your kid climbing trees a universal, like this is fun. Get up there. And I was like, you know what, son, watch this, watch me climb, because he's like, I don't think you can get to that next branch of the thing. Like, oh, hold my beer. I climbed.
Speaker 2: I can imagine Ford seven standing there with the beer.
Speaker 3: Yea beer, Yes, Dad. I climbed to the top of this dang tree. And it was a big oak tree and I'm up there. There was a bird's nest right next to me. That's how high up I was. I was at the top tivioty top of this tree. And he, you know, he was impressed, and you know, like part of me was kind of impressed too, because you know, I'm like, okay, well, this would be stupid if I fall, you know, coming down. Maybe I should pump the brakes on this. But I had to show him, you know, like, look, it's not that difficult. Let's climb a dang tree. So I climbed all the way to the top. Now, when I was up there and I'm thinking, well, maybe he's actually going to try now that he's seen me. So I was clearing away a lot of the dead branches makes it easier to climb. Get those scratchy little branches. I'm like knocking all the branches off and they're falling down and I'm making a nice path up so if he wants to try climbing, he can do it too. I'm kicking off all these branches. Well, I went to go kick off one of these branches and it didn't snap off right at the trunk like most of them do. It snapped midway and I swung my leg back and that jagged piece of branch that was still there went straight into my calf and I did like full horse kick into it and right in the back of the calf and it him paled right in there. It stuck in there.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: That part? Whatever? Little bleeding, but no big deal. But it was like I now have like a permanent Charlie horse. You know, when your calf muscle cramps up, it's the most painful thing. Yeah, that's what I'm going through right now, so then the rest of the weekend. Yeah, and I can't stretch it out. It's so painful to stretch out. But so whatever I did, I I don't know. I locked my calf muscle into permanent like Charlie Horse. That's the best way to describe it, whatever it is. I was limping around like an idiot the whole rest of the weekend and still am today that you did that. I was way up there.
Speaker 2: So after you injured yourself, did that make your son wanted to give it a try.
Speaker 3: He tried it one more time and he got a piece of dust in his eye and we had to scrap the whole thing. If I was kidding, I wish, I wish I was kidding something that got a piece of dust in his eye and it was over. And I don't know. Maybe he'll digitally climb a tree. I'm sure, roadblocks or something.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't forget. We still have your sold out tickets for the weekend. He's going to be at the Roads Bowl. The only way you're getting in there is to win these tickets with the JV Show. So if this is you, you want to go check out able leave us a talkback right now with your name city, Why you love Wildney for nine? That's going to qualify you to win. You just got to get him in by nine am.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone's wilding for nine?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 4: Cassandra and the Nanda the car with my son Jackson.
Speaker 2: Cassandra and Jackson. Hey Jackson, how is the weekend? You two?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it was a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 2: But this is like a beautiful start to our week. We're so excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think it's gonna beautiful because you might get totally dunked on this game like some people.
Speaker 2: Please don't mind me.
Speaker 4: You guys got already one because we got picked up for all.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You are so sweet. Well, we actually do hope you win tickets.
Speaker 4: We have for you a pair of three day general redmission tickets to bottle Row three.
Speaker 3: Day take You know what much that costs a lot? Just kidding there, I mean barter Rock. I am so so juiced. My wife and I had so much fun last year, and she's my wife is not a big concert person, and she won't shut up about it. She wants to go so bad this year. She's like, when is it? When's the lineup?
Speaker 4: What are we going?
Speaker 3: What days?
Speaker 2: By the way, Cassandra and Jackson, the lineup is not out yet. We are going to unveil the lineup eight am this morning. But just know it's good and you could win some three day tickets. So let's get to it. Question number one, you got to get three out of four. By the way, on this trivia question number one, COD is one of the most popular video game franchises. What does COD stand for?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Duty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Call Jackson knows that one. That's my game, right there, Call of Dudy all right. Question number two. The Cadbury Company was the first candy company in the United States to sell chocolates in a box shaped like what.
Speaker 2: Was it eggs or bunny? I think it's bunny.
Speaker 3: They were actually the Cadbury Company. While we think of them for their eggs, the Cadbury cream egg they were actually the first company to sell chocolates in the shape of a in a box in the shape of a heart. Wow, So that Valentine's Day heart shaped box. You can thank Cadbury for that. Eighteen sixty eight. That's the first year.
Speaker 2: All right. Question number three. Alcatraz Prison is often referred to by what nickname.
Speaker 9: Alcatraz Jail.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Rock there, Yes, rock, Oh my gosh, all right? Question number four. You need this one to win the game and win those Bottle Rock passes. What brand of coconut flavored rum features a palm tree sunset on its label? God, I should know this.
Speaker 2: I love rum.
Speaker 3: It's a very distinct, very think about it's very distinct flavor, that coconut rum.
Speaker 11: Oh God, what can I think?
Speaker 1: You know this?
Speaker 3: It's a white bottle sunset. It tastes a coconut.
Speaker 6: Coconut.
Speaker 2: And I know you know it too.
Speaker 3: It's Malibu Malibu rum.
Speaker 4: She knew it, genew it. We got to give to her. I know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she's had a bunch of Maliboun cokes with her besties before, but that like, you know, dang it.
Speaker 2: Her, that weren't her Because I really wanted you to win this.
Speaker 3: But this is the first day we're giving out Bottle Rock taking. I live in Napa, and like, I know, she knew the answer there, So maybe we'll just give it to her.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be checking.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be checking out Bottle Rock Napa Valley presented by Jam Sellers. This is happening May twenty third through the twenty fifth, and you just got three.
Speaker 2: Day general mission. Congrats Cassandra and Jackson of hang On for that winning. By the way, we are going to unveil that Bottle Rock lineup eight am. It's coming up soon here on the JV Show.
Speaker 3: Don't think I'm getting don't think, yeah, we do. Don't think I'm going soft, getting soft here and letting people win when they got just this once, just this once, one time in twenty five watch out all right. A lot of people in my DMS. A lot of people in my DMS go and says, hey, Graham, can you wish my son Gavin a happy fifth birthday on Monday. We'll listen to you every morning on the way to school. He loves hearing who gives a fart? Love Mom, Dad and Sissy Kendall. So happy happy birthday, Gavin.
Speaker 2: Who is the fart?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Next one here it says alert mom and your DM. Good morning, Graham. Please if you could give a shout out to my daughter Meray. It's her birthday today and she just turned nine. We listen every morning for years now. Love you all, especially the up Nope game and Graham's reactions to all the geographic questions answered wrong and holy horrible trivia. It's a good example for me to use to her to pay attention in school. Miela Ray, Mommy, Daddy, McKenna and coming soon baby bro Micah Ormika Micah. Love you very much and we're so proud of the smart, sassy, funny and kind little lady you're becoming. Happy Birthdays. A happy birthday, Nil Ray, more important day.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Another one says, good morning, Graham, could you please help give a happy Monday shout out to my son Jaden Morgan from Conquered Shout out to my little legend kicking off this Monday like a boss. Hope your week's about to be next level. Let filled with epic vibes and endless wins. You got this champ, Keep shining and make today awesome. Lovey and that is from mom. That's the hell of a Monday shout out. Another one here says, hey grand mom and your DMS, I'd love for you to give a special shout out to my son Julian Panya who is celebrating his golden birthday on Monday. Happy Birthday, We love you, Julian. That's from mom, Dad, Marie and Jenny, and so they listen every day on their way to school. So Happy Birthday, Julian. Golden Birthday, Selena. That means he on the thirteenth, he's turning held ten? Are you joking thirteen?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I thought golden Birthday was a SIXTI and I know he's not turning sixty.
Speaker 3: No, it's from the age and the date matchup. Gold birthday.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: The hottest day.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting blasted for meeting with people affected by the wildfires. Let me know what you guys think about this. I feel like they are really trying to make an effort to help other people. Megan, she's even postponed the premiere of her Netflix show. Remember we talked about that show with Love Meghan was supposed to come out on Wednesday. She has just punted that until March. She says, we need to be focused on those impacted by the wildfires rather than her little show. Now, so her Or and Harry, they've been out meeting with people who've been either put out of their homes or have lost their homes. They were at like shelters and they were thinking volunteers. They were handing out food. There's a video going around of Megan giving one woman a hug, and people cannot stand it. They are coming for them, calling them disaster tourists. How they're just here for their photo op. They don't even live in this area. They're worse than ambulance chasers. What do you guys think?
Speaker 4: I think it's tough because no matter what they do, they're gonna get criticized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's some some of that. But having watched I watched that video, you know, I saw their interactions with people. I just I don't know. It's almost like do your help people, Yes, help people, donate, do whatever you can, but almost like do it behind the scenes because it just to me. For them, it comes off seeming like a very staged, look at me moment, And I don't maybe that's my own preconceived notions about it, but just if you watch that video, there's just something about it. It just seems inauthentic and I could be totally wrong, and again that could be my own like bias given past things that they've done.
Speaker 2: That's what I think it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you watch the thing, I just something.
Speaker 2: Doesn't I think we all we all feel this way, just given everything else that's happened with Meghan and Harry. So we are there's already this narrative about them. But then when you really think about it, because some people were coming to their defense, they're like, look, Harry came from the royal family. Their motto is literally like to show up and do good. That's why you see you know, Prince William and Kate Middleton they're at soup kitchens. They're doing the same thing, only they get praised and Meghan and Harry get criticized. Yeah, but they're doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is. It's like they're giving hugs and you see them like walking away, like leaving the scene, and you know, their bodyguards like they're no more hugs. That's it. They're They're not handing out any more hugs to you people. Sorry, you just lost your house. That's it on the hugs, cut, cut the cameras and then they walk up. I don't know. I just that's just the feeling I get.
Speaker 4: But it's tough because if there were no pictures of them there, then people would be like, why aren't they helping?
Speaker 3: Don't they agreed? I think it's a loose I think it's I think it's a lose loose. I think it's a bit of a lose lose for them. Yeah, really, just because people are gonna have their comments no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Eagles wide out aj Brown caught by TV cameras reading a book on the bench during the fourth quarter of the Eagles Wildcard Wildcard playoff game against the Green Bay Packers. Aside from I don't know, the occasional snot rocket or some unfortunate camera angles on guys stretching, usually don't see anything too out of the ordinary like this on the sidelines, except for that one time cameras caught quarterback Mark Sanchez eating a hot dog midgame. Hey, when you need a meat missile, you need a meat missile. We've all been there. Well. With the Eagles only leading by nine, they're up nineteen to ten. In the fourth quarter of the camera shows Aj Brown deep in a novel he's while other guys are looking at tablets, studying plays or talking with teammates, trying to get people riled up to close out to win. There's Aj and he is reading a book. Now we've gotten a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Of those spicy, erotic ones.
Speaker 3: No, he says that the book that he was reading. Now, he says, he reads this book on the sidelines all the time, and this is just the first time that, you know, cameras have really shown him reading. He said, I think it was a autobiography and it's certain passages in it that get him super fired up about the game, and like it helps him read. He said, he reads passages in this book and it helps him like refocus, and I don't know, he says, this is something he's done in the past. And he immediately assumed that everyone thought he was going to be frustrated about his involvement in the offense. And no, this is just he says, quote, I like to read. He did. Only he finished the game with one catch for ten yards. And if there's one thing we know about wide receivers, in big moments. One catch for ten yards, they are pissed. So I kind of think he was sending, you know, I don't know, maybe a bit of a message with this. And he was ticked off about his usage. But he says he likes to read the beginning of this one particular book, and he does it all the time, even after he's just caught a touchdown. Sometimes he'll refocus by reading this book, just the beginning. I've just never seen anybody reading the book. He pictures of him reading a book before. But he was reading a book during the game. Eagles did go on to win that game. They knocked off Green Bay and they'll be advancing in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Graham sait I am we got you line up more bottle Wag Napa Valley presented by Jam Sellers. The first taste of Summer, they say, returns this May twenty third, twenty fifth. Are you guys ready for this light?
Speaker 3: I'm ready laid on me because you know I am going. I am going Green Day. Let's go boys justin Jimberly, Yes, nice.
Speaker 2: Noah Kahn, boy, you're excited about Graham.
Speaker 3: I'm going whatever day he is playing I love that dude. That guy's awesome.
Speaker 2: Benson Boone will be there ice as well as Ice Cube.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you will remember me.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't, I asked him. I just checked to know.
Speaker 3: He's spun the chug will for me that one time.
Speaker 2: He's trying to forget the chug will probably.
Speaker 3: I rate him laugh that one time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna be at Bottle Rock castad E forty flow right and more. If you want to check out the full lineup wild for nine dot com, it's on our Instagram. But here's what everybody wants to know. Just how can people get their tickets? Okay, so tickets go.
Speaker 4: On sale tomorrow YEP, January fourteenth, So that's at ten am. You just got to visit Bottle Rock Napa Valley dot com. There's the full line up right there. More information right there, but that is also where you can get your tickets tomorrow morning ten am.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then don't forget all this week seven thirty five inside the JV Show of Noka and we have three day passes for you to check out all of these amazing artist I love this again, that's only on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I am so jus for Bottle Rock?
Speaker 3: Are you yeah? Are you guys gonna come? Are you guys gonna come?
Speaker 4: This year?
Speaker 3: You guys can stall in our house. Yeah, like mansion bout sleepover. It's not a mansion sleepover. We're all going to sleep in the same room.
Speaker 2: That's where I draw the line.
Speaker 3: And I only have those couple of sleeping bags.
Speaker 2: See an hour, I don't. We've already talked about what happens when guys sleep, and I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to think about I don't want to think about it.
Speaker 2: It's only and I don't want to be anywhere near you.
Speaker 3: You can't, but we'll all pile into one big room flashlight'.
Speaker 2: Let me think about it. Is Weldy for nine in the Bay is number one hit music station the JV Show. I'm Selena, and thank you so much for hanging out with us. You guys know crazy cash is back right yep. It's your chance to win one one thousand dollars. That happens every hour at ten pass So I have your keyword for you for this hour on stand by really quick. A couple things from my weekend. If that's okay. My daughter had her first dance class ever, She's only she's two and a half. Graham, you probably experienced the same thing with your daughter. When Quinn was starting, she did not. She didn't even go into the classroom. She was screaming her head off and was afraid to go in perfect so the entire class. I had her in the waiting room with me on my lap, and I'm like completely oblivious to everybody else who's in the room. I'm like looking at the teacher. I'm trying to like feel her out. Do I want my daughter to continue? I'm in mom mode my little daughter. However, she notices a woman sitting.
Speaker 4: To our right.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even notice this at first, but her her pants were you know, they went up when she was sitting down, so you can see her like shin area her lower leg. Yeah, And my daughter was like, what happened to your legs? I look over. She had the hairy's legs I've ever seen. I'm like, why would you say that?
Speaker 3: Like, oh no? And did the woman hear?
Speaker 2: I hope no. But then I had to pretend like I didn't hear or look or notice anything. So but kids like kids have zero filter, I know, and then like, why would you embarrass me like that?
Speaker 3: To your point? When you try to ignore it, sometimes then they just say it again louder, and then you can't can't pretend like you didn't hear it, because now you know they've heard it, and they know and they know that you've heard it, and then you have to and then you have to address it.
Speaker 4: How Harry are we talking.
Speaker 2: Benny Blanco to God?
Speaker 3: That's a personal choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, personal choice, Yeah, definitely, and I pay more power to you, but.
Speaker 3: Kids not my choice. Yikes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing for my weekend Grammar're gonna love this. We got a hamster last night. No, why the sad music?
Speaker 3: I'm all, I'm just prepping for its funeral because we know this is only a matter of time. What's the what's your latest victim's name?
Speaker 2: I don't think it has a name yet.
Speaker 3: Even quicker.
Speaker 4: She kind of has angry eyes the hamster.
Speaker 2: You can check. It's my photo from home with a hamster's angry. No, she's the sweetest, actually should be.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you be angry if you'd just been adopted by a family that has blood on their hands from all the past hamsters.
Speaker 2: Hamsters don't live forever, like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: Some of them live longer than others. Oh God, this cool thing looks terrified.
Speaker 2: Of course it's terrified. It's just it's in a new home. It was her first day. She's still getting adjusted. But she loves her home, she loves her cage, she loves us. Didn't even try to bite us.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm sorry, nameless hamster life is not going to be good for you.
Speaker 2: Why are you being so negative?
Speaker 3: Because I just know I've seen this movie before. I know how it ends. I've seen this movie before.
Speaker 2: I know. I mean, we've had a lot of hamsters before this one, but they died of natural causes.
Speaker 3: Natural causes. Getting stuck under the stove is not a natural cause.
Speaker 2: It came back outside and it was the fridge, not the stove.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Oh Jess, can we JV Show Prediction Journal? Oh yes, we need to take Will this hamster live through twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Ooh what do you say?
Speaker 4: Graham?
Speaker 3: And then we'll live through twenty twenty six?
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: On before They only have a lifespan of like two years, and I don't even know how old it is what if it's already like six months old, that's not fair.
Speaker 4: What my psychic intuition is telling me is February twenty twenty six that that just came to.
Speaker 3: Me, right, that's pretty spot on what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna go right, I'm gonna go right, dtions.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go write under you and go January.
Speaker 2: Twenty God, I cannot believe this.
Speaker 4: That is locked in.
Speaker 3: Do we want to do cause of death garbage disposal?
Speaker 4: My god, something is telling me vacuum.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm getting chewing on wires electrically and or neglass. This is so or just I think all of them and they're just shearing Neglass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, neglect might be involved in anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did have chat GPT drop a contract for my daughters. I was very hesitant, which shatter is the one that wants this. This is uh, the one who I'm not allowed to talk about.
Speaker 3: It's the one who should be perfectly that's.
Speaker 2: In the picture. She approached the picture by the way, photo from home.
Speaker 3: Okay either, So she's perfectly capable of taking care of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if she does it, it's a matter of her neglecting it and in the contract it states should that happen, the hamster will be rehomed.
Speaker 3: Really yes, and then it would die of heartbreak. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see, I just can't win.
Speaker 3: No, you can't, not, not with the hamsters. Should we run through the rest of our photos. Mine's a picture of me and the kids and our dog handbone. We're having a little front porch happy hour last night. You guys are doing dry January. I am not. I got a cold glass a sobby be there. After a long dive of working on house projects and unpacking and stuff, little sunset happy hour on the front. Plasse Did you.
Speaker 4: Put socks on purposely so we wouldn't make fun of your feet?
Speaker 3: I thought about that after I thought about cropping my feet out, because I figured, even with softy, why do you.
Speaker 4: Why are a little lumpy?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that your feet look very lumpy? Here we go they do the socks or how your feet are shape? Is that gout?
Speaker 3: It doesn't look it does look like there's an extra toe that's like on the on my left foot on the outside. Well, both, I can't can't. I can't win with any picture.
Speaker 4: Please go to JB Morning Show Instagram and zoom in.
Speaker 3: The sock was lumpy in a work boot all day I was doing actual work.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's the lumpy socks since you got matching lumps on both people.
Speaker 4: True, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: You know there's a thing happens.
Speaker 3: I'm propping my feet out of every.
Speaker 4: Picture that mine is. I went on a little tennis date with my boyfriend. Things got competitive, you guys, and I have realized I do have sort of a tennis grunt. But wait, wait, let me see. I feel like I have to do the motion.
Speaker 3: Hold on, she's standing up, She's gonna pretend she's serving calls up in the air.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounds like. Yah, it's not that bad either way.
Speaker 3: That would annoy me.
Speaker 2: Check out all our photos JV Morning Show, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Amount of people going to our instagram to see Graham's lumpy feet, I love it.
Speaker 3: Also go to you know where they should go go to you want to see some lumps. Go to Wild ninety four nine's instagram as well, and see a little video we made for Crazy Cash because I caught a stack of cash with munchies. And that's true, not the ones in my face. I showed that video to my kids last night and they were amazed, really they were. And then my son's like, did you get to keep the money? Afterwards? Go watch that.
Speaker 2: Video that suggests here's your money, thanks for loving.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So jab Morning Show to see Graham's lumpy feet and then Wild four nine to see Graham's cheeks catch a stack cat? All right, So Billboard has names the song of the century, Graham, What.
Speaker 3: Is it this century? You guys? Again? The century makes it sound like the biggest song of the last one hundred years, just this century. So we're not even a full twenty five years in, right, Yeah, so it's the first It should be the song of the first quarter. Okay century, but no, okay, But the song of the century, you guys, is the Weekends Blinding Lights. It was a very big song. Came out in February twenty twenty, and that song had a huge run on the Billboard charts and you know, all sorts of accolades.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think I a song of that year? Yes, maybe song of the year before and after? Sure, twenty five years though that is such a huge span of time.
Speaker 4: Yep, you know what I mean. This is not a song no offense the weekend, But this is not a song that I'm still like, yeah, let me play Blinding Lights by the weekend.
Speaker 3: Well, it's probably because we played it into the ground here.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just much better songs out there.
Speaker 3: There were okay, number two on this list, and again these are I think we have to frame this a little bit. They're saying these are the top hot one hundred songs of the twenty first century. So these are more in like the mainstream pop lane, because I read through the list of the top ten here and I'm like, wait, wait, wait, where's this? Wait? Wait, wait wait, we forgot about that? Wait to wait, forgot about this? There's a few of those. But I think it's because this is more of the pop maind name. This is the number two song of the century. It's Bruno Mars with uptown funk.
Speaker 2: That song has played it everybody, every family party. Here's the thing about Billboard as much, even if we don't agree with these two songs or anything on the list, Billboard, they go by the numbers, right, do you know what I mean? So it's like you can't argue.
Speaker 3: It it's a lot of chart numbers, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I feel differently, and trust me that Bruno Mar's song is some my last nerve because I've heard it a billion times, you can't argue how big it was still is very true.
Speaker 3: Number three on the list Stay by The Kid Leroy and Justin Bieber. Four, Number four, Party rock Anthem by lmfao.
Speaker 4: Se Now we're talking.
Speaker 3: I Got a Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas at number five. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran, Number six Last Night by Morgan Wallen. Number seven as a country song like that one all Right Closer by the Chainsmokers featuring Halsey. That song was huge, okay. Eight Levitating by Dua Lipa. Oh God, if I hear that one, it's probably coming up next, isn't it not a number? That was a number nine the list, I believe. And then we Belong Together by Mariah Okay, there we go at ten.
Speaker 4: See that's a song that I still play right now, and I'm like singing, you're.
Speaker 2: Still playing that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys don't listen to some Mariah Carey. We Belong Together? Wow? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: So you'd rather play it a rock song? But I'm not like first thing again into my car, putting on some Mariah Carey we Belonged Together from two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: You just have a gentle sob on my way into wards. See, but there's a lot I'm thinking about. The biggest I wish it was just all genres included here, all songs, the biggest song of the century.
Speaker 2: Now, that's what I would want to know.
Speaker 3: I would ignite the fierce debate because there are some big ones out there, like Empire, State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys, maybe gold Digger Kanye. There's a lot of songs that come out in this first quarter cent quarter of the century.
Speaker 2: City Girls Lane, True, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I Drop It like It's Hot by Snoop or Marilla, some outcast songs. Yeah, there's a lot all right, next to the JV show Pure what was the left one?
Speaker 4: Grandma's never heard those songs.
Speaker 3: No, I'm named an actual big songs.
Speaker 2: These are good songs. Has some hits.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Poundtown. We forgot that one Poundown should be on the list.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we were just talking about Billboard coming out with their list of the top songs of the century.
Speaker 3: Top songs of the century in the weekend. You're just talking about how the number one spot with Blinding Lights. It's the top song of the first twenty five years, basically of the twenty first century.
Speaker 2: Now, what number was Mariah Carey We Belong Together?
Speaker 3: She came in at number ten on the list running Davy Show.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to comment about the list. I guess we're just talking about and Jess bringing up We Belong Together. It's funny because I think it's coming back around because these teenagers are playing at NonStop. My daughter plays it almost every day and so, I mean, I love it. I'm drabbing out with her, but I think We Belong Together as making a comeback because of the teens.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So we Belong Together. It's getting a whole new second life here.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: I mean we have seen that happen with like Miguel sure Thing and now we play.
Speaker 2: It every five minutes. Sorry, she has said that My boss is listening.
Speaker 3: Is it's it's making a big comeback.
Speaker 2: And it did, and that's why the song came back, and you know, stations like Wildly from I started playing it.
Speaker 3: Again, got it?
Speaker 2: It just never left.
Speaker 3: I thought we never stopped.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like. Hey, so people on TikTok are doing evacuation halls. These are peopeople who had to evacuate their homes because the fires in La County and they're getting to safety and then being like, okay, TikTok, check out my home. I had too minutes to grab things. Check this out grabbing the amount of people who are showing eras tore merch that they instinctively grabbed to save from fires, and.
Speaker 3: It's alarming, like there's got to be some other more valuable things in your home, right, But I.
Speaker 4: Think when you're given such a short period of time to leave your house, you kind of just grab what.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you maybe grab your pet parakeet and your grandma before you go get your tears with jacket. I don't know me.
Speaker 2: One person made sure to grab her friendship bracelets. She grabbed her her grandma's first communion booklet, just some little like random She's had a collection of knickknacks, I don't know, she's like eighty years old apparently, and her, yeah, her friendship bracelets. She couldn't leave those behind.
Speaker 4: So what are some random things you guys would get That's a good question because when you were when you literally and a lot of people literally had seconds.
Speaker 3: You know, to run in and grab It's like you got time to grab one, maybe two things and get out and leave. And and a lot of these cases you probably shouldn't even run in and get anything because those fires were so fast moving. I don't know what I would grab, nor would I know how to. I mean, my life is currently in boxes. I don't know how to find anything, but I grab a box. I feel like I would try for the best. I feel like it once we have our you know, passports and birth certificates and stuff like that in one spot. I don't know. I feel like I would grab that kind of stuff and then and then just leave and then I don't know, but I'm sure there's a lot of very sentimental things that kind of that really broke my heart when you were seeing these stories. If you know, people were returning to their house and they didn't have time to grab you know, really important things and pictures and stuff of you know, family members who have passed or their loved ones, ashes and stuff like that that obviously irreplaceable.
Speaker 2: I know, I saw a video of some of the firefighters like going in and if they found something they thought was like valuable, they brought it out. There was no house, they brought like a like a grandfather clock and they're bringing photo albums, like just putting it in a pile, and you know, whoever lived in that neighborhood they could just go through and then the.
Speaker 3: Looters got to take it for free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I don't let's go down all the looting.
Speaker 3: If you believe social media, it's bizarrely rampant. I mean, there have been a fair there's just been a share of arrest and it has happened, but for the most part, that is not the narrative here. But if you are on social media, you would believe that every single house has been looted at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know if this has been happening to you guys, but I've been getting like really scared. I just feel like I've been watching so many videos of the fires. I can't escape the videos and I just continue watching them that I'm now like getting really axious about things. And now I feel like I'm so unprepared for any any sort of natural disaster that were to happen. I don't know if this has been happening to you guys, why, I mean you you're seeing it everywhere, and I've just accepted that I'm unprepared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have that one can of soup here under my desk and toys under your energy drinks. You're all tough it out and be fine. I talked about this earlier when I had to evacuate for fires. You know, when I was younger, as a kid, I remember my parents like to see you know, obviously we got our pets and our dogs and our cat, our dog and our cats, and then you know, my parents, their first instinct was to grab a bunch of old photo albums, you know. But today's world, I mean, I'm sure people still do have those, but like for the most part, young people, like your stuff's in the cloud, like you can just run care free, like your pictures are backed up somewhere. Yeah, generally, you know, it's like a different thing. But for photo albums is the big thing for a lot of the older generations, like because that's your only copy of those pictures right now.
Speaker 2: It's like five phone charger and high box of white Claws, and like, yeah, good, I honestly feel like I wouldn't have time to grab any things. I'd be I'd have to like carry my gaggle of kids out. That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's obviously the most important time, the kids. It's your family. Get the living things out first, hottest things, it's.
Speaker 9: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So here's how much money Jessica album might have to pay her husband and spousal support.
Speaker 3: The last week, talked.
Speaker 2: About Jessica album, Jessica Alba album. I'm like She's not a photo album. You talked about Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, that's her husband of almost seventeen years. They are separating and heading for divorce, although neither one of them has officially filed yet, but it's it's looming, it's coming. So here's the thing. We don't know if they signed a prenup or not. And as you know, Jessica is rich, like rich rich. Her Honest company is valued at six hundred and nine million dollars. There was a time when it was worth over a billion, but that evaluation has come down a little bit Cash, on the other hand, hasn't worked as a movie producer in Hollywood since twenty fifteen. He's just been living his best life. Now here's what experts are saying.
Speaker 3: He was being a full time dad, taking care of the kids and sacrificed his own career while she wanted to go out and be a career woman to dominate us on his company and sell the most diapers. And he was holding down the house of get your bag, King, Get your bag.
Speaker 2: So here's what experts are saying. They're saying that even if they did have a prenup that states they each keep what they made, maybe it states no spousal support. The way the way courts handle prenups nowadays has evolved. If a court decides that that prenup that they would have signed in two thousand and eight if they had one, if they decide that's no longer reasonable because so much has changed, they have the power to just throw it out and be like, no, that doesn't work anymore. So if they decide that Jessica does have to pay spousal support, they're saying a court, to this one expert, she would have to be paying him around two million a year. That's how much he get.
Speaker 3: How long does that go for? It goes for a while, I know that two million years, just kicking back.
Speaker 2: Golf course, and how long does it go for? Since their marriage falls under the long term marriage rules in California, there is no set end date.
Speaker 3: Our house support that one's great. And then you could drag it out in court even when it's come and they're trying to get it to end and then keep racking up two millis.
Speaker 2: And this is just there's a huge if on this. We don't know the details of their breakup and divorce and prenups and all that, but this is a possibility right here.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine, Wow, he's.
Speaker 2: Set for life.
Speaker 3: Oh he's just live.
Speaker 2: Aren't you? Let me know what you guys think about this prediction. Tyler Henry, who we love, you know, he's that psychic medium. He has a show on Netflix and it's called Live from the Other Side with Tyler Henry if you want to check it out. But apparently Ricky Lake was on there a couple months back, right and she posted this clip. She was like, oh my god, Tyler called it. He called the wildfires in my house catching fire.
Speaker 10: There might end up being a coincidence where not only do we lose something And I don't can't articulate this without like it sounding concerning. I think this might have already happened if there was a loss of from material objects, from both.
Speaker 3: Fire and water.
Speaker 10: And water though, that's the kind of weird distinction. It's two separate things. So we're gonna end up finding that there's a story where, like there was a house fire or something along those lines, fire wrists, there's separate from that.
Speaker 3: And this has got a little bit bit of my endiving little impertinent.
Speaker 10: There's just something about watching water seepage into a place it shouldn't.
Speaker 6: En damage your oothers.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? But I don't think that's predicting the wildfire.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought you'd be all over I thought I.
Speaker 2: Saw in the video and it was just a big disappointment. I don't, I don't think. And if you, if you did predict Ricky Lake's house catching on fire, wouldn't you be able to protect I don't know all of La on fire? Why didn't you say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there any psychics that can lay claim to that prediction, because that one should have been like on everybody's you know, when psychics are asked like what's gonna happen? In twenty twenty five, we talked about that one woman who throws the asparagus in the air and then it lands. I mean, one of her predictions for twenty twenty five was like a major natural disaster. It's like, well, yeah, one of those happens every year. Hell at the full time Welcome to Earth. So like, I don't really know that's going on a limb, But if somebody very specifically said like, look all of la you know, might get burned or something like that, I would be I'm not a believer. I'm not a prediction that might you know, make me go, how'd they do that? This one? I kind of thought you'd be more excited about this one, Like he knew he nailed me. Maybe he had it, even I have to admit that's you know, you think, so he's got something there. I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Maybe he hadn't mentioned like the water. That's it threw me off, like just keep it to the fires. If you would have been like, there's a house fire, maybe I'd be a little bit more on board. But now you're like, well, there's a distinct and now there's water seepageons water and fire.
Speaker 3: The firefighters are spraying water on the house, trying to put it.
Speaker 2: Barely because there is none.
Speaker 3: Well, there was probably a helicopter dropping water on it at some point or something. I don't know why I'm making the case for psychics that I don't believe it, but you know there's something there, O Graham, you have something, Yeah, just a couple of quick updates on the fires. The Hurst Fire, which is the smallest of the three ongoing blazes, now ninety five percent contained. That's good news. It's all that seven hundred and ninety nine acres burns. That one's pretty much wrapped up. I mean it's not wrapped up until it's wrapped up, but it sounds like it. Also, the Palisades Fire is still at fourteen percent containment, eating fire as thirty three percent. There's more wind in the forecast for the early part of this week, so hopefully firefighters can continue to gain ground on these today before the winds start to whip up again. A specialized team from the ATF, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco on Firearms and Explosives. They're arriving in La today to begin processing the scene to try to figure out how the Palisades and Eating fires were started. There are a lot of reports there saying this could be man made causes. There's a in the area of the Pacific Palisades, there's a hiking trail that's really popular amongst hikers and teens and people that want to go up and have a really good view of the ocean. I guess there was a fire on that started up on that near that trail Skull Rock or something that a lot of people go to because somebody I think they think it was firework related, which hello, dummies, that was on New Year's Day. They and that fire was quickly put out, but they think that is like could be an area where you know, there could because there's a lot of human activity that somebody could have started this fire. They think that's that's an area of interest they're going to investigate. If you are on social media, every single one of these things is arson to promote some sort of climate agenda. Do not read the comments on do not read the gumments on social media. It'll infuriate you, but good to Hopefully we'll get some actual answers sometimes soon. But the misinformation online right now in social media, oh my god, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Your research please the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I am living. I'm just living for your lumpy feet.
Speaker 3: But they're not that lumpy with socks on. They are, well maybe a little bit. And it's just a bad camrangle. Anytime my feet make it into photos from home, you guys have a field day. I'm gonna start crapping them out every time that cloud my feet in this picture just have socks and like whatever, They're just just a regular old size thirteen foot. And you guys bragging, What is that a brag?
Speaker 2: The size?
Speaker 3: That's just that's just that fact I wear a thirteen truth.
Speaker 2: Okay, check out the photos JB Morning Show. Make sure you're following us. That's our Instagram. We got the pictures up there. Mine is a new hamster that we got for our for our familymember.
Speaker 3: Mine's a picture not of my feet. It's of my kids and I on our new front porch having a little happy hour because I'm not doing dry January and grass of wine after a hard day work.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, and mine was while I was playing tennis. But then look at my then go back to Grams and zoom in on the feet.
Speaker 3: Zoom in on the piece. I thought about, Selena, I thought maybe my picture today should be of the puzzle that I'm currently working on. I told you guys last week my kids they were out of school all last week. Thank god they went back today, but they I broke out this puzzle that was belongs to my son. I was like, let's do a puzzle, and it's a one thousand piece puzzle, and they got bored before we had even dumped all the pieces out of the box. They just completely gave up because it does look overwhelming, those thousand piece puzzles, and they're real small pieces. And I'm a determined person and I can't not finish something that I started. So now I'm doing the puzzle. I told you guys that last week. I have to finish it. Now once it started, I have to see it through and working on it. And Selena was so jealous, because Selena loves puzzles, and she's like, oh, I just love to sit down and puzzle for a little while. And I'll be honest, I am now you. I am hooked. I am hooked. Selena this puzzle has got me hooked in on a bouch.
Speaker 2: You a bottle wine and just puzzle away. Oh.
Speaker 3: I had my morning coffee on Saturday morning and it's just me out there, just puzzling away. And I asked my wife. I was like, hey, do you want to help, because like now that I'm you know, sort of enjoying it, I don't want to admit it, but now I'm enjoying. Like, hey, Kate, do you want to come, you know, do this for me? And she said, quote, I couldn't care less. She is not on board with the puzzling. And she was looking a little annoyed that when I should be unpacking stuff in the house and doing projects, I'm sitting there puzzling because again I can't. I just have to find this one piece over here. It's a little bit of blue and a little bit of yellow in a way, my God wants to help me look for this one piece, and then you know, nobody does, and then I find it. But I'd say I'm about I think maybe five hundred pieces in picture. Tomorrow I'll give you a status update updating when I puzzle this evening.
Speaker 2: So people are being warned to stop eating their Christmas trees. Who was doing that?
Speaker 3: Some Belgian food safety authority is issuing a warning there. They're saying, this is a good reminder for everybody. I guess a city. A city there advised the residents like, here are some great ways to recycle your live Christmas trees. And one of the ways was turning them into food. You can, they say, people in Scandinavia have been doing this for a long time. You take the needles off, you boil them, and then you dry them off, and then you can add those needles and to make some delicious spruce needle butter. It's great on bread or toast. There's some different recipes out there for your Christmas tree. Now this other organization again their food safety agencies, like, actually, people don't eat these Christmas trees that are used in houses, usually treated with pesticides and potentially some other dangerous, dangerous chemicals and things like that. So don't let's just go ahead and not eat your Christmas trees. So they issued that warning as a reminder. Now, look, I treated with pesticides. Hello, they do that to your fruits and vegetables if you're not buying organic and you have no problem eating that, So I don't really. I guess the real reason not to eat your Christmas tree is because I why, it doesn't sound like it tastes that good, although some spruce needle butter might be good on a piece of toast. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is your tree still up?
Speaker 3: I got mine down on Saturday. You guys are happy to report our tree was down. And this was the biggest tree we've ever gotten. It was a live tree. It was almost eleven feet tall. Thing was. It was a monster. And I went out there with the chainsaw and some clippers and I chopped that thing to bits and I didn't eat it, but I fit it all into one green or green compost came the entire tree, and I had room to spare you guys. It was actually, it was actually pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Felina, My tree is down and I even beat Graham took it down Friday.
Speaker 3: Wow your lights?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, everything's down except for some ones that are in a tree because I can't reach.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I win because all Christmas decorations are down and put away in my house, no lights know nothing. You still have your Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: Because I never put them up to begin with.
Speaker 3: That's sads, but.
Speaker 2: You actually lost Jack.
Speaker 3: You lost in the spirit and the spirit of Christmas.
Speaker 1: You lost the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,