Speaker 1: For those who don't know me, I'm Graham Hancock.
Speaker 2: I've been exploring the possibility of a lost civilization in prehistory for more than thirty years. Archaeology claims that if there were such a thing as a lost civilization, they would have found it already. Well, I profoundly disagree with that, and now my quest continues.
Speaker 3: In a part of the world often over. That's the new Ancient Apocalypse season two with Graham Hancock. I've been chopping at the bit to talk about that, and I was told by Graham I needed to be quiet until it's released. It's going to be on Netflix October sixteenth, and would you believe it features our own doctor Ed Barnhard as well as a list stars Keanu Reeves. Now, that is a huge actor to be speaking with Graham Hancock, but he is you'll see in the movie that he is a longtime fan. And not only have Graham Hancock's but the whole question about history, it's essence and really, you know, I mean, he comes up with a lot of issues himself about questioning history. So I've been, like I said, I've been very quiet about this and I'm very excited it's on the Americas. It's Ancient Apocalypse the Americas. And again it starts October sixteenth. Now this is a huge deal because the last time Graham was on this series, we were a part of it. I was helping out with the producer. But it actually gardnered around forty million people and upset the archaeological community, most notably the university levels to no end and they wrote skating letters and reviews and even asked the producers to remove the series from Netflix. And I mean, obviously it didn't happen, but you know, when you get a huge star, you have a good lineup, it's even gonna be seen by even more people. They're gonna be wondering why is this guy on there with Graham Hancock. So there you go, October sixteenth. We're gonna have Graham on the program in December following the release. At this point it is probably gonna be mid December. It's part of our Best of the Best that we do every December on Earth Ancients. So I'm really excited about this, and it looks like there's an opportunity to do even more programming. Netflix didn't have any idea that it would be this popular, but it just shows you how the public perceives our history and most notably how it's presented to everyone, not only in history books, but National Geo, the Smithsonian, even the History Channel is put on notice that, hey, what you're presenting is you know, hypothesis, it's guesswork, and we need to revise some of the portions of history that we're not sure of, notably ancient history. And this is where Graham and people like Randall Carlson and many of the people we have here on this program, doctor Robert Shock and others present that you know, we're guessing. We're guessing at what was happening four thousand, five thousand, and six thousand and then this global catastrophe which was nine thousand, five hundred BC when an asteroid hit and very much disrupted the planet, and the guestimate is probably around eighty percent of humanity and what they call the MegaFon of the big animals were eradicated, were killed, and what happens is that the planet had to reboot, had to restart itself. And this is where we believe places like go Beckley, Tepe, Carahan, Teppe were launched as rehabilitation centers where people would go and learn how to farm, learn how to look at the seasons through the astronomical alignments of planets, the Sun, the moon, and the other planet's animal husbandry, you know, keeping breeding animals for food and so on. And so this whole idea that we know about our ancient past, or as the academics like to say, we don't know. And so what Graham is proposing evidence of a lost civilization or perhaps many civilizations isn't valid. And this is their argument is that because and this has been going on for decades, because we can't find any potshards or evidence of this earlier civilization, be it Atlantis, Limoria, dogger Land, or so or whatever, they're not valid. They're not valid. Now. I've been talking about this for since day one, and my latest theory is that a lot of these temples, pyramids and other ructures were were used. They were there and developed and designed by this early civilization, and then they were left vacant following the cataclysm and then repurposed, reused. We talk about Egypt all the time, and like the Hathor Temple and the Great Pyramids, they were reused. You know, they didn't have the technology because the technology was lost. The people who operated these places were all killed. And you know when we go to the Serapim and Abidos and you see these massive granite boxes, how in the hell they get them underground? Who carved them? So this is all evidence and this is what we have here on Earth. Things is we have a lot of evidence of early technology without understanding how the buildings, the artifacts were created. So we're in a guestimate mode. We're slowly coming back to being able to identify some of this tech as our own science and technology evolves. But to say flat out that it doesn't exist just because we can't identify it, and this is where a lot of our academic brothers and sisters fall is kind of disingenuous and also not very smart. And these programs like our Ancient Apocalypse show that a huge population of our public are questioning history as well. And this is what gets the archaeologists so upset. Archaeologists, anthropologists and egyptologists. So there you go. Netflix. Ancient Apocalypse Season two starts October sixteenth. We'll have Grandma on the program in December, and we'll also have Ed Barnhard on the show in October. He'll be talking about one of the series, by the way, which is Easter Island Ed. Barnhart will be on the program in October to talk about and that will also be a prelude to those of you who will be joining me March fifteenth for a private tour of Easter Island. If you want more information, you can go to Earthagents dot com forward Slash Tours and get all the information and details. Hey, my guest today is Johannah James. She is a actress and comedian but also a prehistory buff. She was the Master of Ceremonies at the recent Cosmic Summit in North Carolina, and I was trying to get her in June to come on, but she was just too busy doing other projects and wasn't available. So she is our guest today, and I gotta tell you she is not only very bright, but she's got a couple of really good programs. She's got a podcast called Raiders of the Past Pod, who she co presents with Luke Caverns. We've had Luke on the program a couple or at least a couple of times. And also she's got a really nice YouTube channel called Funny Old World and Oldest spelled Old that thing has about about a quarter of a million viewers and is very very up to date and fun to watch. So today's program is Ancient Anomalies and my guest is Johannah James. Each year, Earth the Ancients supports a number of conferences. We have spring conferences. We just finished with the Cosmic Summit in North Carolina, which was very successful, and we also support conferences in the fall to SEAPAC conference which stands for Conference on Precision and Ancient Knowledge. It's produced by Walter Kronaden who is in California, and we have Walter on the program. We want to learn a little bit about this upcoming conference. So Walter, welcome to Earth the Ancients. How you doing fantastic? Thanks for having me on again. Hey, talk a little bit about this year's theme and what your idea is in terms of producing the conference for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've been holding this conference, you know, almost every year for the last twenty years or so, and it's called the Conference on Procession and Ancient Knowledge, and it looks into the idea that ancient cultures, if there really is a cycle of the ages, may have been more advanced than heretofore believed, and so we always try to have speakers that you know, are traveling around the world going to ancient sites and studying this subject that can bring new knowledge back to us and kind of give us their reports so we can understand different facets of this whole cycle of the ages and ancient cultures that may have actually had higher consciousness at one time.
Speaker 3: Right, So what's the theme for this year?
Speaker 4: The theme this year is actually a look at higher consciousness in the in the higher cultures. Yeah, so it's you know, this this belief is that there's this great year. So just as you have the cycle of day and night, you know, driven by a celestial motion, and you have this cycle of the seasons we're all familiar with, driven by the year's most celestial motion around the sun. So too do many ancient cultures believe that we have this thing called the Great that was Plato's term for it in Greece, and the Indians called it the Yuga cycle, this alternating dark and golden ages. And you know, and if it's true, which we believe it is, then there should be evidence of higher cultures in the very ancient past. And we think this explains how certain things were built and certain knowledge that was definitely lost during the Dark Ages. You know how when we look at the historical record, we find optics in ancient Greece and they go completely away until they're rediscovered or we find geared devices to get their device. It goes completely away in the Dark Ages until it's brought back in the clockmaking era or the Baghdad battery, you know, goes completely away and reinvented by Volta. And so same thing. The heliocentric system was taught in ancient Greece, it was gone, and then Copernicus brings it back. And so you know, if they did have a higher consciousness in the very distant past, what's it all about? And how do we find out about it? And one source is the ancient Greek writings and the ancient Indian writings. They talk about the higher ages. The Greeks called it the Silver and Golden Age, and Indians called it, of course, the Treaty Yugen, the Sachi Yuga. But Hesiod, the most famous Greek historian, speaks of the long lost Golden Age, even lost in his time, and you know he was a thousand BC as a time when mankind lived in perfect attuinement with nature, she gave of herself freely. You didn't even have to farm because it's you know, nature is just so proficient and man is virtuous and this sort of thing. And then and as things go downhill, we kind of get into you know, we lose telepathy and clairvoyance and writing is required once again, you know, post babbel age. So it's it's a different take on history for sure, but it's it's interesting and there's a lot of anecdotal information out there, and so yeah, we have some great speakers on it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Graham Hancock was our keynote speaker last year, which we had talked about, and Robert Shock is our keynote speaker this year.
Speaker 3: Fantastic. Yeah, yeah, you got Robert Shock, you got Freddie Silva. Of course, we just interviewed Joseph Selby and Ben van Kirkwick is joining you have you had been on.
Speaker 4: Before, just once before, and yeah, he's a terrific speaker, and he's always traveling all around the world.
Speaker 3: So he's in Egypt quite a bit. He's fascinated by Egypt, and we had him on recently and he was speaking about some of the antiquities related to that part of the world. Fantastic. It's going to be not in the desert. It's going to be in Nevada City, California, October eighteenth of the nineteenth and real quickly, how do people get to the Vada City. They get through there by via if they fly via Sacramento, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, it's about an hour and fifteen hour and twenty minutes out of Sacramento.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice drive because.
Speaker 4: You know the last half is sort of through the forest and it's pret beautiful. We're actually holding it at Ananda Village, which is this eight hundred acres of mostly yogis and meditators. They have really cool buildings and temples and meditation places, and so we're holding it in one of the temples there. We have a terrific camera audio video staff, so it'll be just as professional as we've done in any hotel. But the setting in nature, so people in the Brakes can go out and you know, really enjoy the place. We think lends itself to this theme of life in the higher ages.
Speaker 3: Perfect. Okay. So to get more information, you can go to cpack online dot com and it lays out the entire itinerary, how to register, how to you'll learn more about the facilities and the accommodations that are up there. The what's the price for a full the full program?
Speaker 4: It's four ninety nine on the website, okay, And of course they can come through you and get a discount.
Speaker 3: So they if they use when you're registering, you can use the word Earth Ancients and you get twenty percent off. And if you can't make it, but you still want to attend, you can go to the streaming the registration for the streaming program, and it's seventy five dollars for the full program. And I've just learned from Walter that that includes the saved files. And many of you ask me if they're going to save the files, and Walter is offering that. So you pay the seventy five dollars, you get the full program, the full speaker lineup, and you keep it for futures. You can't if you miss somebody, you can look at it later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's terrific to be there in per in person because you get to meet all the speakers, get books signed, and you know, get the whole experience. But streaming you'll get the basic content, and you know there's some really cool stuff. A couple of my lesser known speakers but favorites. Charlotte Morose, she's doing her doctoral studies. She's in go Beckley Teppe right now as we speak.
Speaker 3: Is she really yes?
Speaker 4: And she's been there for a couple of months working on a project, and so she'll be coming back with firsthand information from go Beckley Teppe. Also, Boris Fritz just an amazing guy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He he's been teaching at Loyola I Believe in southern California, and he's he has a talk on the what life was like in the Higher Ages and he's quite a yogi himself, so you know, he's not just speaking from academic book point of view. He's kind of talking about these different states of consciousness you can go through as.
Speaker 3: You be sure to use Earth Ancients to get a twin percent discounts roughly one hundred bucks and the streaming if you can't make it up there, streaming is seventy five dollars. It'll all be available on the program. Any last thoughts, Walter, as we conclude.
Speaker 4: Last thoughts, are I'm sure glad that we're going into a higher age, because if we're going into a lower age, we'd be having a much different conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm sure. All right, Hey, much success on the conference and we are looking forward to learning more about it.
Speaker 4: Thanks Cliff.
Speaker 3: We just finished the Cosmic Summit in North Carolina and the master of ceremonies was Johanna James. I didn't get a chance to interview her because she's so busy, and I was reaching out to the producer George Howard and going, hey, George, where is this gal? I need to talk to her. And you know, in this industry, in this business, in this genre of ancient cultures ancient civilizations, to have a individual, a woman who is interested as she is is really something to consider and I was wanting to get her on the program for a while. Let me just tell you a little bit about her. She is a British actress, comedian who who began researching ancient history during the pandemic. And we gotta ask her about that simply. I mean, that's an amazing idea. She Why would you get into the ancient culture as much as she did? There's a trigger somewhere there. She's on YouTube, She's got a great YouTube channel called Funny Old World, and you got to check it out. It's very well done and she's quite a personality. In fact, she's even interviewing her father and one of these episodes, which is hilarious. And she's got a podcast with would you Believe Luke Caverns is called Raiders of the Past Pod and that's just started out too, So hey, we want to talk about what's all, what's going on with her, what she's been doing, and get a sense of why she's involved in this genre. So hey, Johanna, welcome to Earth Ancient's good to see you.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 3: All right, first thing I have to ask you. All Right, we're into the we're into the pandemic, everyone's isolated. What is the trigger? What's like the passion to jump into this genre? I mean, because I've seen you on, I'm seeing that these people and you're like, you're like you're tapped in. You know what's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, deep in the source it was. It was weird because obviously the pandemic was a very weird time and I had I had a lot of spare time on my hands, and I was finding it hard to focus at home on anything else really other than falling down the amazing rabbit hole that is lost ancient technology, ancient mythology. Sort of when I really started to look at when you start to look at the historical human timeline and you notice just like there are some weird anomaly, some weird gaps, like we really don't know that much about human history, like pre six thousand BC, And yeah, I just I got absolutely hooked. I saw I saw Rogan. I got into Joe Rogan as well on the pandemic and Randal Carlston and the Graham hand clock we're on there, and Jimmy from right inside who sort of was putting the spotlight on potentially Atlantis being in Mauritania. Oh, I was absolutely absolutely hooked. And I decided in twenty twenty to go to join a tour and go to Egypt. I was like, I've got to go there myself. But it's one thing to sit and watch and observe, but I was like, I've got to go there. So I did it. I booked you, went all on my own and I joined Ben from Uncharted Ex's tour and it was yeah, and made powers of Ben and It was just amazing because I went with a whole bunch of questions and then I just came back with like a hundred more, and I had so much footage from I just was recording everything that we were experiencing, and I realized I had enough footage for about eight vlogs, and I thought, Oh, I'll whack them on YouTube because I don't really nobody watches my YouTube. And I was like, it's going to be my little space for me to maybe explore and build a community about ancient history, because not my friends and family aren't really into this and I really am. So I was like, I'm sure someone out there wants to chat to me about this. It turns out there's one hundreds thousands of people who are into this, and that's how I started Funny Old World and it's now kind of a full time gig.
Speaker 3: It's excellent. And I should mention you're you're at like about a quarter of a million friends or likes on that channel, and are you doing all the editing and the design of.
Speaker 1: These Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. My dad was a video editor as his profession, and so he taught me how to edit, and yeah, so I know my way around like editing software and camera and yeah, I'm seeing the theme tune, make the theme tune, and it's all it's.
Speaker 3: All me what I mean when you're looking at these questions, because Ben van Kirkwick and that tour group, those are guys that are kind of bending our understanding in using new technology to analyze old world artifacts. Are you kind of saying national geographic and all the traditional thoughts are not valid or are you saying there's a question here that I want to answer and I'm very curious on the alternative views of these artifacts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that. I mean, I need to preface that. I think that like archaeology and the art of it and the skill of it, and I think that there is there are so many amazing academic people, and I do I follow I follow the science. And that's where I think that even if you follow the science, there are still so many I don't know. It's from the academic community when you go, well, where did this come from? We don't know who made this? We don't know, and it's in that weird gray area of history that's my favorite era. And I think that there is space for people if academics kind of can't answer it. Then I'm like, well, let's open it up to the audience and like, let anyone can have a go, because I think that's part of the magic of it that you don't have to have a degree. Like I'm not. I have no qualifications in history. I'm literally just a fan. I'm passionate about it. I'm coming at this from a background in I've got a background in comedy acting, so I was like, this.
Speaker 3: Is just very cool, because you make a great master of ceremonies for those conferences.
Speaker 1: I'm so unqualified. But I realized where I think my place in this big puzzle is that if I can dip my toe in and try and understand these things, then anybody can. And if I can communicate somehow some very heavy science cy I've like, somehow I'm involved in some very heavy science stuff, and if I can communicate that to somebody who's like, has no idea what's going on, then maybe that's my role, just facilitating getting as many eyes on the mysteries as possible.
Speaker 3: Do you into the ancient alien genre where you're saying, we can't explain it, and this is my big problem with ancient aliens. If they can't explain it. It must be the aliens who did it.
Speaker 5: What do you say to that, I am I'm in favor of ancient humans doing a lot of the things that we find, like the artifacts that are out of place, or.
Speaker 1: If things that seem to be above the technological paygrode of the time. I would put my money on ancient humans over ancient aliens. However, I definitely don't think we should rule out I think I do not think that we are the only sentient beings that are in the universe. In fact, it highly statistically improbable that we that we are. So of course, I think that if you start looking at time, like for example, I was just gonna roll back. When you're at school, you learn history, but you learn like only the last very few thousand years of history, at least in English schools anyway. And then when you start to learn that humans have been around for literally three hundred thousand years, if not longer, and I'm like, what ask anybody at the dinner table, I mean, next time, even a dinner party, how old the human beings like anatomically correct modern parmisapiens. And most more often than not, people go oh about I don't know twenty thousand and thirty thousand years. Like, honestly, people have no idea that it's ten times longer. And when you start to go, so we've been rocking around with the same brains for three hundred thousand years. Do you think that anyone at any time has been able to achieve something sort of similar to what we've done or had any similar ideas considering that we tend to rotate, And it's amazing. My mind was blown. I think people's minds are blown. And yeah, of course aliens could come into the mix at some point.
Speaker 3: In a word, I'm trying to pin you to the wall, but I'm just curious because I haven't heard you reference aliens or say, you know, this could be ancient alien works, And I think that's an excuse, and unfortunately it gets I think it's gotten that little out of hand, where whereas they find an artifact or a building or even a pyramid somewhere that is very well made, it's highly well engineered, and it's like, because there's no reference to it, perhaps it is an alien artifact, and I think it just gets out of hand. It's it's almost like an excuse.
Speaker 1: For it but I can see why logically people would put it in that category because we have so many artifacts or structures that kind of just pop up, like the barbar caves in India, and you go, well, there's nothing pre them, and there's nothing post them. So it's almost like an alien spaceship has just come down, plumped it down and taken off. It would almost solve the mystery really easily if it was easy.
Speaker 3: To say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I would. I think I'd always put my money on humans. I think we have completely underestimated what ancient humans were capable of, and I think we're starting to understand that we might be on just one big circle cycle of intelligent time.
Speaker 3: Exactly. It is cyclic. I wanted you to talk a little bit about this. One of the early episodes where you had your dad debate you on Atlantis. You actually did part one and part two. I thought it was great. Your dad was real positive about it, and obviously you have a great relationship I have in my family academics and my dad's a teacher. I don't think it would go as well as what you were able to do achieve. Talk a little bit about convincing your dad to do that series because he was very positive, even though he's against your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we well, basically that that came about because obviously my dad saw me making my channel and he was challenging me on a lot of the things that I was exploring. Because my dad is a heavy, heavy skeptic on anything alternative. He's into history, but he he his favorite part of history is like theology. He knows his Bible history really well, so he's coming at it from academically. That's what he studied at university. So he's very into ancient texts, like biblical texts, and so when I was looking into things like Atlantis, he really wanted to challenge me on that, and we just I just said, right, look, let's let's do it for the camera, like if you really wanted to, let's let's do a debate.
Speaker 3: You're really brave, because you know, I was envisioned, you know, if something doesn't go right that he gets up out of his chair and walks out of the room. But he was actually good.
Speaker 1: We did part one and two. I had to split it into two parts because it was so long, and even then I think I chopped about an hour out because we kept arguing round and around and around, and yeah, I think, I think. And also we were really surprised that so many people reacted to it so positively. They were like, oh, you and your dad, I like have a great chemistry, and we were like really because we just feel like we're arguing. But yeah, so and still to this day, my dad is not convinced.
Speaker 3: He still yeah, he wasn't conced.
Speaker 1: He's kindly skeptical. I have said, I look, Dad, I think you need to come out to Cosmic Summit next year. I think you need to come and sit because I think Cosmic Summit is a great place for academic meet alternative because you have a sliding scale of everyone there. You have people, you have full on doctor academic doctors who are coming in with their peer reviewed twenty years out in the field with their ideas, and then you've got people all the way on the other end, you got like YouTubers like me who are just coming in being like what if it's it's it's really good, and the people that the environment so far has been so.
Speaker 3: Friendly Cosmic Summit. The reason we're a sponsor is the fact that there are field archaeologists and geologists and other sciences there. But the one criteria is that they are asking questions outside of the box, or they're establishing data outside of the box. That is kind of putting their field on notice that there's questions to be answered.
Speaker 1: And one thing that I've learned in the like, I've only been in this arena for like a couple of years, but one thing I know is straight away from someone who is not part of the academic peer review world to someone who's sort of landed in the middle of it, it's just noticing, just objectively from the outside, how licky and kind of I'm going to say corrupt that the system is. Because I've seen people, uh friends and new friends of mine who have released peer review papers that have been they have proof that they've been actively tanked, or they like, you know, there's ways to it's very much a ice scratch your back, you scratch mine. It's it's not a very fair system, considering that it's about science, which should be fact first and data first. And and I was like, well, I think I think the whole system needs to slightly be reviewed. And I've been told time and time again how there's very sore stories of people genuinely trying to get their work out there and seen in the in the proper academic way. And they've had, they've had, they've been burnt. And yeah, so from someone who's like I've got I've got no, I've got no cards in the game as it were, for that, I can look at it and go, yeah, this is not fair guys.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, yeah, so what if you dare do? I don't. I don't remember him describing his work.
Speaker 1: Oh so he so he was a video editor, video editor. Yeah, and now now he works for like film television, and now he works teaching like multimedia to sort of college students. So he's he's now passing on the prof gotcha.
Speaker 3: I want to talk a little bit about some of these videos you've done in Egypt, because you did a series where you're actually at the Ossyrian and you're at some of these other places with Ben and uh that open minded group. But you did one that was pretty amazing on Assyrian Osyrian. What was impressive about that place for you?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's one of them.
Speaker 3: It's pretty amazing to begin with, it's so out of talk about out of place artifact. It's really amazing. I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I think it's the most most unique structure in Egypt. I'm going to say it, even above the pyramids. I'm going to say it because there are many, many pyramids, and there's just one Assyrian and it's for anybody who doesn't know there are there are two temples in Arswan down in lower Egypt, and one is the Temple of Seti. The first which is like all the Temple of Osiris, which is a kind of today's ground level, and it's a beautiful i want to say Middle Kingdom temple beautiful or innately it's covered like and it's rare because it's still got a lot of color on the walls, like original color. It's from the floor to the ceiling and everywhere it's just ornately beautifully carved and colored. And then if you go to the back of the temple literally like I'm going to say, in a maybe thirty feet below today's ground level, there is there is the top of another temple that goes five stories down into the earth. It's literally plugged into the earth, and not just plugged into the earth, sorry, it's plugged in and on top of an ancient aquifer that is still pulling up water, So there is a huge like nobody can work out how the hell the ancients built it because it's it's on an aquifer that goes down nine hundred meters. They've tried to modern day, they've tried to pump out the Assyrian to see how far down it goes, or to get more of a study on it, and there is no modern machine powerful enough to pump out the water because it's an aquifer. It just keeps flowing up from the bottom. So well, like, how the hell did they and this they've built it with fifteen meters it's about five floors five stories of granite that is built. It's like plugged into the earth. It's phenomenal and it's huge megalithic granite blocks like seventy tons. It's impressive from its size and its simplicity, just completely different to the one that's above ground level. It's my favorite place. It's so amazing, and it's today still full of water. It's got its like sort of pool of water. It's very very, very very.
Speaker 3: Well what would you say, I mean when you look at it, and I've been there a few times as well, there's no other buildings like that in all of Egypt. Number one and number two is do you get a sense of its age, because we haven't age, we haven't dated it. Of course they want to say it's from city to you know, which would be on a twenty five hundred BC, like four and a half five thousand years ago. But there's something that is ancient about that place. And I'm curious about your take on it. By the way, for those of you listening from the series that she produced called Hunting Ancient Technologies, which is very very cool, so talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I think either my money would be on two options. Either it is a Fourth Dynasty or early early couple of dynasties build because the aesthetics of the megalithic blocks matched were very similar to the temple, the Sphinx Temple and the Valley Temple, and inside there is a there is like a vaulted ceiling that has the exact same dimensions as inside the second pyramid, the Middle Pyramid, and so you can see really similar architecture and design that's shared with what we attribute to the Fourth Dynasty. So either it is a Fourth Dynasty site or it is older, a lot older. And because I'm also holding a lot of space for the idea that some of the structures that we attribute to the fourth, third, fourth, fifth dynasty. I also think alternatively, there's a possibility that the third and fourth dynasties of Egypt had a massive renovation renaissance around that time, and actually they were rebuilding and recycling and renovating these older sites that kind of go off into antiquity. There is some parts of the Giza Plateau, the huge megalithic stuff. There's out of place erosion, some of the huge limestone blocks there that are just so phenomenally huge. Maybe potentially the base of the pyramids, I think that there is there's a potential that they are older than the Fourth dynasty. There's sphinx, for example, with the we have a reference in it in the text that the sphinx was repaired in the fourth dynasty, but it was also supposed to have been made at that time. So why would you make it and then repair it like when it's made of stone like stone repairs happen, yeah, recover us then through millennia, like you don't do it at the same time. So and also the argument that there is not a single icon, a single glyph, of how of people making pyramids, which is very suspect because the Egyptians kind of encoded so much about their life. They did how to make a pot, you know, how to, how to do this, how to, how to? And I was like, yeah, you didn't mention anywhere. There's no there's nothing showing how or what you know the pyramids. So so yeah, so I have a theory that the Assyrian is either Fourth Dynasty genuinely if it, or it's it's part of the oldest older stuff that that we attribute four.
Speaker 3: I mean, you you know about Randall Carlson's belief on the destruction a asteroid here, of course, Graham Handcock basis a lot of his work on an asteroid wiping out civilization right roughly five hundred BC, which is twelve thousand years ago. I'm of the feeling that a lot of these sites were built before that period and have been reused or repurposed. And what is your feeling on the Assyrian perhaps being some kind of machine that we just don't know how it works, or perhaps there's components that have been removed.
Speaker 1: The Assyrian, Well, there's something going on with the water there. So obviously it's such a huge phenomenal effort to build a five story temple below ground, below water in a flowing active aqua for and they built it there for a reason. For the water. The water is very much part and parcel of that building and that structure, and the water is its special they've they're doing they're running tests literally last July. They're going back for another set do There's a company called the Cedar Project a Cedar project dot org you can kind of follow the updates. Some scientists are going back and doing a lot of tests. They've tested all the water in the area and they've gone this water is separate and has separate properties to the other water. It's nothing, it's not coming from the nile. It's separate. And I think that it was sacred to the ancient people because I think the properties of the water probably had some sort of function. There is I mean a lot of it is stories in hearsay, but there is the guy mister Westerman, Jim Westerman, who is since the nineties, he's been helping the project to try and research the Assyrian and trying to pump it out and excavate it. So he said that he did his own experiment, and he just once they tested the water and found that it was not contaminated, it was essentially safe. They could clean it, and then he drank a lot of it. He said, he drank gallons and gallons and gallus.
Speaker 3: Oh my gross water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they filtered it of it because it's kind of great. At the moment it would have been pure, but because of millennia and millennia of silt built up in the So if you look at the sort of pond that's in the center of the Assyrian the canal, sorry, that sort of goes around it. If you stick a sticker a pole, it only goes down probably about twelve feet before you hit a layer of silt mud. And they can't remove the mud because it's all part and parcel of the water in the aquifer. So, yeah, the water becomes a bit more stagnant today than it would have been in the past. And it's a horrible kind of green moldi color because it hasn't got the MUDs preventing it. So they did clean it. He filtered it, and then he drank like so much of it, and he said that nothing happened. He was absolutely fine, didn't really feel any different. And then it was later that he said he's had reading glasses for decades and it was only when he went to get his eyes tested for his driving license because he needed to renew it, that his vision was perfect. He didn't he glasses and he's not needed them. So he was like, I didn't do any and I think so he goes, I'm open to the idea that the Assyrian water fixed my eyesight.
Speaker 3: Was what was the idea behind him wanting to drink the water? Was there some passages were the locals talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's legends. Yeah, people people go, People go to dip in the water, like they've done it for millennia. They believe locally, they believe that the water is sacred and the water has healing properties or blessing properties or fertility properties. I think women go for depth, try and bless get pregnant and all of that stuff doesn't come from nothing. Some Yeah, I always feel like there's no smoke without fire. There's always a kernel of truth to something and then also from it. So whether you believe that or not totally up to you. But from a science perspective, when they were there, they there is also some thermal, thermodynamic weird stuff that's going on with the water and they can't explain it. But the water from the Assyrian appears whenever they've done repeated testing to break the rules of thermo dynamics, and they can't yet debunk why it does that. It was it was I can't remember without like referring to my notes, but it was something to do with the temperature of the water when passing through some of the pipes. It was going from like hot to cold to hot, and it was it.
Speaker 3: Was some chemical reaction or something going on.
Speaker 1: It was, I mean, to do with the temperature. I think it's that with the laws of theamodynamics, is that like he can't pass through a cold and retain its heat, but it somehow does in the So yeah, you'll have to actually if you go and look at my video, I do a video on it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I haven't heard anything about healing waters, but there's a lot of temples in Egypt that have historical references as healing places, not just the Assyrian. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today Johanna James talking about ancient anomalies. Will be right back. We're speaking to Johanna James today from London, England, who has become interested in the ancient world and has traveled to Egypt, to various parts of the UK, and recently returned from Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean. This is interesting though, it's funny because we don't understand the properties of these ancient buildings and what they were used for. There could be some effect in those gigantic stones, could be crystalline energies that are going on. There could be toleric fields that are bathing the water that's going through there. And this gentleman who you're referring to must have had an insight to try to drink the water, because that's fird.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he'd heard obviously, he'd heard the local legends, he'd heard the law. And also I think the way that the temple is when you go down and descend, there's a kind of middle platform which is actually the top of the five story chambers, and then down the side in the moat, the water moat that drops fifteen meters like straight down, there is steps that descend from the center sort of platform. So I think obviously if you've got steps, you're designing people to get in and out. I think it was very much a place where people would descend into the water and descend out. And obviously we have like a human tradition of baptism and making clean and I think that could have come from something super ancient, super ancient idea of healing water. We're knowing now that like water, and especially like potentially you can get element fusions of elements with cavitated water. So there's something about moving water that you can it seems from a physics point of view that is potentially starting to connect with some very very ancient sort of magic and we're able to go actually the idea of alchemy of changing elements fusion. I think it all has to do with moving water and cavitating water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's hieroglyphics on the entrance way down to the Osarien that I don't know if anyone's transcribed or being able to break through. And I wonder if some of those figures are priests that are leading people into the Assyrian for healing. Maybe that'd be amazing if it was a healing temple if we ever figured it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that the uh the hieroglyphs and the and the imagery that we get on the as I think the Assyrian originally was completely uh clean. I think it was originally completely imageless. I definitely think we're looking at a half finished later dynasty attempt to sort of maybe recycle and reuse the the older Assyrian because and the reason why I think that is I think that not unlike the temple above, only one wall has it down in the Assyrian arena, only one wall has got hieroglyphs on the other the other sides are not yet done. And they're also on the far side wall. You can see that they've some one has started and they've done maybe ten percent of scooping and smoothing down the limestone side walls. And once they and once they scooped them and like polish them flat, then they're able to do the hieroglyphs on because you can't do hieroglyphs on sort of like more three D bumpy walls. So there was I think that there was a sort of some they started the project and for some reason there was tools down and we see this one wall that's literally like it's like nobody paid the builders and they just walked out one day and never came back. And so that's why I can see sort of two stages in my mind. And I think originally the Assyrian didn't have any glyphs or imagery or very very much like all the stuff that's all that Fourth dynasty stuff at Gezer. There's pyramids, no, no glyphs.
Speaker 3: I keep thinking that at some point some kid from M. I. T and another car is going to come up with some kind of scanning tool that they can scan these buildings, these stones and not only get a sense of how they are carved, because that's a really big question. You know, you know copper chisels for sure, but what what's happening with the stonework. Is there something that's being passed through them? Are they irradiating some kind of energy? Are they is it a positive energy? Are they encoded? There's a lot of Indigenous people who believe that you can encode stone with information.
Speaker 1: And well, you can you can encode crystal with information one hundred. There's papers that you can that you can we can put data into the hold, data like computer data in crystals and granite specifically, the granite that's used a lot in Egypt is over fifty percent what's crystal, so it has the potential to hold data energy, piezoelectricity. So there's there's there's some fun link science stuff that has a lot of potential to be a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to be huge storage centers that were just sitting there and observing and going oh, how beautiful, and they're like please, we need to be accessed.
Speaker 1: In some way and actually interesting. So there's two There is two interesting things happening at the moment that you say about maybe machines that can look at stone and see how they were built or cut. Sorry, So I when I was in Egypt one of the early times, there was a chunk of polished granite that was sort of disregarded and it was in the it was in the rubble on the Giza Plateau, and I found this little sort of maybe hand sized chunk of it and it had the perfectly polished top and the right all the other sides, and I decided that I think one day, I was like, one day, I think this would be really useful for science. So what I'm going to do. I'm going to borrow it, and I'm going to keep it until somebody from the science world can have a look at this, and then I'm going to put it back, will put it in a museum or whatever. And so I held on to my my little piece of polished granite, and and it was just on my shelf for years.
Speaker 3: Going to say, because you know, it depends you know, I.
Speaker 1: Was very big. Nobody's listening to our conversation because just between you and me, I have a piece of granite, and I passed it to a science friend of mine I've recently met through Cosmic Summit and all this wonderful networking. And he has an SEM machine, which basically can magnify, magnify, magnify, have a look and he can look and see if there's any microscopic tool marks, elements, are there, is there any chemicals on there, like what can we rule out? So I gave that to him just before Cosmic Summit, and he is going to come back to me with the results of the SEM to see whether or not was there a particular chemical compound they were using. Because it's still so that's one of the things that the academic world and the archaeologists. They still don't have an answer on how that level of Polish in the ancient world was achieved. It's still it's still in the we don't know pile, and we're not going to really pursue it pile. So so I'm waiting for the SEM results on the Polish gisogranite. And then Ben from X he's been doing his own project independently of this scanning with the SEM. The the amazing vases and vases that the pre dynastic vases that just have insane accuracy and precision and mathematics encoded into them. So they recently went under the SCM and they found that in the tool marks you know, timed times one hundred and the macro photography, they found zircon and iron I believe, and titanium so that they can't they've only had it's only been one you know, it's not like it's not for sure, but this is they're just saying that these are the elements that they have found kind of embedded into the granite. I at a microscopic level, this is the sort of the that there's compounds in there, and so they're not saying it definitely is. But it's looking a hell of a lot likely that there was metallurgy pre dynastic Okay, and if anything so so, I'm really yeah, and that'd be really interesting if that, if similar or the same compounds turn up on the polished granite, that would that would then we're starting to look at a situation where we're like, Okay, this has happened more than once. It's looking like so so yeah, but this is And it's crazy because you're like, why why now that we have the technology and the sem machines and we have the ability to look into this, like why is every ancient artifact not being because it doesn't damage them to go in the air, it's just photography. So I was like, why are we not doing this with everything? Why are we not looking microscopically? Chemical analysis? The chemical analysis of the Giza plateau coming out there is insane. There's all kinds And what's interesting is each pyramid has different chemical compounds, which nobody can really explain why that is. I mean, why should they, But there's there's distinct different chemical compounds coming up in different pyramids. Yeah, I think I'm curious going on.
Speaker 3: You were over there and you went to the ser PM and you've been to the inside of the pyramid and things like that for some reason, and I was just there a few months ago. If you talk to the field archaeologists that are in charge of these different areas and you ask them, why aren't you doing ground penetrating radar or light our scans which can discover sub surface stuff, they don't. They don't want to use it.
Speaker 1: They are not it was very expensive.
Speaker 3: Well that's very expensive, but you know they're going to uncover significant new references to this stuff if they begin to do some ground I mean, the Giza plateau is rarely scanned, you know, and there's all kinds of tunnels underneath this.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's there's so much. Actually, over the years since twenty twenties that I've been going to Egypt, we have been even from in twenty twenty we saw the kid from the Japanese team, I think the Swedish team. There was a whole there was like a whole lot of international Yeah, the pyramid. It was a lot of international teams working on that and they were scanning a whole bunch of stuff. And I think that they've found I think they've found a lot of stuff. And they've only announced the void above the Grant Gallery, and they've only they only announced that weird sort of entrance tunnel. I think I think they're spacing it out to keep the tourism. They're not going to let it go Amongo. I think they're is way more and I think we're going to see every couple of years, we're going to see, oh, they've just discovered No, that came out in twenty twenty in the scans when they were scanning it.
Speaker 3: I know, it's like four years ago. You know, it's like, and what's what about the big void above the King's chamber that everyone's curious about?
Speaker 1: You know, that is amazing. It's so huge, and it's like what and that That always makes me laugh because you know, the the like official academic reason of why there's two chambers in the Great Pyramid, because they go, well, why would you why did they bother building two chambers if there's just one pharaoh, like one dead guy? And the official reason is, oh, while they were building it, they built what they now called the Queen's Chamber, and they realized it wasn't quite right or it was too small, and they change anyway, they changed their mind and they decided to then build the next one. Okay, cool, Then why is there a massive another one? Like do you know what I mean? Then it doesn't make sense because and also there is no way that that pyramid, that structure is built to within a minimeter of it. The torrents are insane. The specs of the King's Chamber, it's everything there was done to It was like the krem de la creme precision. It's showing off for how good they are. There is no way that they were just doing it ad hoc and you know, changing their mind, Like you can't just change the design. It's all interconnected. It's all for a reason. I find it. It's like really insulting to just say that they were like, ah, you know, they changed, they pivoted the idea at the last minute. I'm like, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: You were in the I were kind of riview a little bit. You were in the Bent pyramid in twenty twenty and you actually film yourself going down the chef, which I believe is a maintenance chef, because there's no way that a body of a dead person the Mummy, is going to be dropped in way but you're halfway down this tunnel and you're thinking and you're saying this to yourself, and this happens to me too. You're going, you know what, this is kind of irritating. I feel like I'm getting claustrophobic, and I'm having to really prepare myself and think about And you get to the very bottom and there's no They don't put any pumpany air into these pyramids, which is stupid. It's hot, much nicer, but talk about that experience. And because you're in this maintenance chat with people heavy ahead of you and behind you, and it's slowly kind of collapsing down and you can see the panic on your Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pyramid runs are tough by That's something I never thought. So people have this idea that they can kind of just walk, I don't know, walk into some lovely steps inside the pyramid, a little look around there somehow maybe that they're like empty on the inside and they're like this massive room. No pyramid. You have to crawl down a three foot by three foot shaft that goes on for nineteen It descends for ninety meters. It is one of the longest thing and it just it goes on and on and on. It's like an infinity mirror and you're going down and that it's really disorientating. Yeah, you're hot. You can't stand up because it's three foot by three foot. You can't even fit two people go inside by side. It is a one person at a time, one way scenario. These things are, like you said, maintenance shaft or potentially water shaft or it's an access for something that is not for a human and one hundred percent not for the procession of a dead body. And I'm really annoyed that I didn't do it, But on my last trip to Egypt, I actually prepared and bought a inflatable blow up body, like a kind of I think it was like a beach toy that was like an inflatable body. And my plan was I was going to get in the pyramid, inflate it, and just demonstrate at how ridiculous and unceremonious and like hilarious it would be to try and drag a body ninety meters down this tunnel and then drag it up. It's it would have been so disrespectful the pharaoh, which is it's like comical, it's comical. But I didn't do it because I didn't want to get chucked out of Egypt. But I think I might do it on the next time because I'm kind of at the point where I'm like, well, it's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you're brave. You just push on, you know, even though you're having claustrophobic feelings, things closing in on you.
Speaker 1: I am a chlaustrophobic. I'm the worst person to be on a mission to go and explore these places because I have I have quite bad chastrophobia.
Speaker 3: So very well, congratulations you did it. You have to push myself.
Speaker 1: Pyramids I can handle because I know that when you get to the end of the tiny three foot tunnel, it does open out a little bit. Whereas I really struggled in Darren Coo. You you know the underground city in Turkey.
Speaker 3: Oh you did, Darren Kuru, I did.
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 3: I just got back from there. Yeah, I was in there and I got I went to the third level and that I had to get the hell out of there.
Speaker 1: It was just yeah, I think I went four levels down and I was on the verge of a panic attack. I I it's really my custrophoby is really bad, Like I can't my lum will stop working. I can't, I can't get any air in and my hands go like sweaty as a fish. And I was just I was asking my friends on the tour behind me. I was like, ask me anything, just trap me of anything. And I was trying to get them to keep me talking, to try and shock my brain out, because.
Speaker 3: It really is your your but your hand tell you noticed the air, because that's why I was just there. They engineered the chefs that brought in air. That's the only thing that kept me going is that they had fresh air. And oh yeah with their level that I mean, I was tough. I mean I felt panicky. I had to bite my tongue, but the air quality was enough to keep me going.
Speaker 1: It was it was the steps between the floors. They are they are so tiny. They're they're only like sort of two foot wide, and it's so much so that you cannot cross if people are coming down and you're coming up, someone has to go backwards. And it was being stuck in the small staircase. So I was okay when I got to the floor, Like you said, with the air, the fresh air that was coming out, But it was the it was the steps that was in between the floors and the amount of people that were coming up and down, and I was just nope. I was like, people are going to have to carry me out of there, so I would be going back down there once was enough for me.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine twenty thousand people being u oh department? I mean, I don't know how they were, they still where they stayed.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy, it's insane. But yeah, that was It's tough. I feel like I realized the other day, I feel like Bilbo Baggins because I'm I'm such a hobbit. I love being at home. I love my home comforts. I just I love a slow life. I love food. And then for some I feel like I've been called and I'm not the most unqualified, not right person for the mission, but I've been called to go off and explore these ancient science and yeah, I'm claustrophobic. I'm a vegetarian, which doesn't go down well in a lot of these countries. I don't know what a vegetarian is, so I end up like not eating like for a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh you're flat, you know, meat whatsoever for you? Not even eggs?
Speaker 1: Are you or is it I eat eggs? I don't eat meat. But it's it's really interesting. Like in in Turkey they were like, oh.
Speaker 3: So chicken.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, no, no meat, no, no kebabs, you no kebabs. So it's a it's a lot of a lot of bread, a couple of weeks of bread and and and they get they legit gave me a raw onion.
Speaker 3: Well you did it. And people live vicariously through your observations. You got it on there on your videos. Yeah, that's good. Hey, as we're we get to the end here, I want you to talk about this amazing sight in India, the Barra Bar Caves, because I have seen pictures of it. It looks like it's machined. It it's just too perfect. And I think in your analysis they they hypothesize that it was cut with some machinery.
Speaker 1: It would it's the specifications on the caves. They're called caves, but caves is like it's not the right word for them.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: Intricately shaped like internal. Would they be word for them? Yeah, I guess in the word English, we only have caves. But that's not quite right. They are. There's seven of them in a very very remote part bar bar Is the area in India, and they are just utterly remarkable. They are made out of granite. They're cut out of a of a granite mountain and inside the rooms, these rooms that have got most amazing mathematical shapes, like perfect verical vaulted ceilings, right and and and they've been scanned by the team. A French film production company found out about them, went out and they've been they've been really pioneering a lot of scientific exploration there. And I was so honored that I got to help the project by providing the English narration for their their documentaries.
Speaker 3: While wondering how you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I got put in contact with them and I volunteered my services because I with having an actors background, I was like, if you ever need an English voice, because you're you're French. They make the films in French, but they wanted to reach like obviously the wider English audience. So I've done two and I'm about to go back and do the third one for them. But they really bought Barbara to my attention, and I couldn't believe how amazing it is that they're cut from granite. They are polished better than anything that you find in Egypt. The level of polishing. They took a roughness surface roughness tester and they found that it is the closest thing to it is modern day glass. It is a couple of microns away from modern manufactured glass. That's how they've got the granite stone. They in fact that you don't really see it on the documentary, but they told me in real life that they had a real difficulty capturing the caves on camera because there's almost like a translucent bit like an eyeball. There's like a translucent layer to the wall that's perfectly and when you put a camera on it or to try and photograph it, you're actually seeing through this clear layer and you're seeing more of the rough surface behind it. So they were like, it's really difficult to show you unless you go with your eyes to see just how amazingly smooth it is. It looks almost like metal from Afar. Look when you google it, if you google bar and Barcaves, it looks like they're these sort of metallic metal futuristic bunkers.
Speaker 3: Do they have a sense of what they could be where they apartments, where they storage units, and is there any local law or mythology that says these were cut by the gods because they're just out of place, they're very out.
Speaker 1: They're historically they're attributed to They get dated because there are a couple of inscriptions on some not all of the caves, and some of the caves have double inscriptions as well, which is always a sign of maybe, let's take a pinch of salt with the inscriptions. But the inscriptions talk about a king called a Shoka and another king who is the son of the grandson, gifting caves to the peasant population as shelter from the rain in like the monsoon season. It doesn't talk it doesn't talk about making them. It just talks about donating them. All of them. All of the inscriptions say something along the lines of donated, gifted, passed on and yeah. So their purpose technically in historical academia is that they were sheltered from the rain, which is ridiculous because if you're sheltering from the rain, you don't need there's no need to precision cut, shape and polish grantite. There's just no there's no function to that they're not. And we know that historically India, India's aesthetic is they love fantastically ornate, decorative, detailed temples and structures. So and there is not a single piece of what we would call, you know, Indian decoration inside any of the caves. And so, yeah, I don't I have a feeling that Ashoka the king had no idea what it was that he was giving.
Speaker 3: He inherited it during his reign they found these caves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they did well.
Speaker 3: They did after my dynasty or something.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's it's it's there's there's seven of them and the team that have gone out and they've done these really really high tech three D scannings, like really accurate scannings of each the caves, and when they're analyzing it, they're realizing that the rooms have the most amazing symmetry to them. Sometimes it's plus it's seventy five percent symmetrical, which is also taking into the account the fact that the cameras from the three D scanners, the walls were so polished it was slightly throwing off like the scanning points because of the refraction of the lasers. So they had to say conservatively, these caves are like seventy five percent symmetrical, which for a human eye to achieve that we're talking you really once if you I mean, I didn't know anything about mass. This is where I've really had to sit down and put my head together. But the just how amazing and impossible it is to achieve by hand, like a moving arc of symmetry. You've got you've got curved, vaulted ceilings that just transitioned perfectly into and the walls that the parallel walls, they're not even straight vertically straight, they're all all every cave is inverted slightly, which is insane because it's one thing to polish a wall on the vertical, but another thing to keep accurately like eighty two degrees on the wonk, all by hand. So they sent out twelve stone mason experts to just give their opinion on it, and all of them said that the difficulty level out of ten would be like eleven twelve. They had no idea with the tools in the record of Indian archaeology, how they would achieve this level of maths, no idea how the architect would even design it. Because another thing is that they're all all of the like the volume. Even though each cave is unique shape and different to another one, they all have like mathematically, they all have matching volumes, and they have not sorry, not matching volumes, but they there's like a there's an interconnection between the mathematically they work together.
Speaker 3: Each room is uniquely similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so even though they're different shapes. Let me go, that's right, that even though they're different shapes, the way that they calculated the volume of each room, like in three D space, they could prove that it was the same. It was the same system of calculation.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take another quick break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Johanna James, discussing ancient anomalies. We'll see you in a bit. M My guest today is Johannah James. She is coming to us from London, England. She has delved into the questions of our ancient past. It has some really nice programs on YouTube. You can see her at Funny Old World, which she produces on a regular basis. This is what I want to ask you. You sent me some notes on this. You actually say that they did some harmonics testing and it says what does it say here? It says test results from sound equipment. A focus point eighty centimeters from the floor in the center of the dome exposes seventy five hurts speaker.
Speaker 1: It explodes. Yes, so.
Speaker 3: Does that mean?
Speaker 1: So it turns out that the reason why there was all these crazy maths and the reason why the war are diverted like three degrees or inverted three degrees. Sorry, it's it's because it's all part of how you are pushing and shaping sound in the room. And there is a point, especially in some of the room that have domes. They have like in the State, if you went to the very center of the dome, it's focusing the projection of the sound into that one place. And when they did the sound experience and the sound testing, they put a Bose speaker in the very center, and when they did they played all different kinds of music to test all different kinds of sounds and acoustics. And when they played seventy when they hit seventy five hurts on the speaker, the speaker exploded, and then it happened, and then it happened again. So they actually went through two both speakers. One of the most expensive experiments they've ever had to do. But yeah, they were literally the speaker just blew up.
Speaker 3: Very behind the harmonics of the cave. Does that mean that it's is that have to do with the level of perfection in the cut and it's creating this or is there something that we're not paying attention to that we don't get.
Speaker 1: Apparently that so sound that you can like manipulate sound because of the way the structure is and the way that it's polished, it's manipulating sound. They say that it's it's you can't hear anybody talk. It becomes impossible to hear, like a speech is unintelligible from about fifty centimeters away from someone, which means that they can pretty confidently rule out that they weren't made.
Speaker 4: For like.
Speaker 1: Speaking or like a lecture hall or anything like that, because it's just completely impractical. You can't hear what you can't distinguish what someone's saying. They also found that that the sound is being it's being sort of guided in the room to this center point where where speakers explode at seventy five hertz, And also it is most sort of all the sound is sort of hitting about eighty centimeters off the floor from the center of this dome space, which somebody pointed out is roughly where a human head would be if the average adult sat on the floor in the center of the dome, it's gonna the vibrations of the sound are going to hit right at where a human head would be. So that's where you can start theorizing. Okay, well, if you were use if sound and sound frequency are so important and encoded in these caves, was that their function? Was it something to do with sound? And if you sat a person in the middle, were you able to communicate, were you able to like plug into something with frequencies? It's it's like there's a it's weird. Probably four you've got four or five pieces of like a twelve piece puzzle. You're missing over half of it. But you've got sit in there going how could this work? Goodness work? So it's phenomenal, without a doubt. They are not just forgiving peasants a place to stay out of the rain. They've got. There's way too much.
Speaker 3: This French group used trying to play instruments or play music to see what the resonance was in those caves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got, they got. They got male and female shamans to come in and sing all different kind of notes and frequencies. They played music, every kind of frug that they played different kinds of music. I think they did do get in musical instruments. They also did sound testing where they did like balloon explosions. I think they exploded hundreds of balloons and they recorded each one and and that's how they were able to work out and map exactly where the sound is diverting and they could work out, Oh, the reason why the walls are inverted is because it's got it's got a purpose, got function. That's why they went for all that effort of there's a reason why the polish is there, because it's it's doing something to this. If it's reflect reflecting the light is doing something to the sound, it's something.
Speaker 3: Did they have a hypothesis or did they come up with the kind of the thought that this is for healing, this is for communication, this is for is there any is there any vague hypothesis of what could be?
Speaker 1: No? The fund the fun bit is that their style is they just they just present scientific fact and they're not so much about trying to impose theory at this point, they're just going, this is what we found. This is what experts say, like you are you? You can you know theorize for yourself.
Speaker 3: Talked to somebody in it. That's very odd, you know, because it's been cut such a freak such a way that your voice is muddled or it is captured and diffused in some way. Maybe you're maybe it's a place to use tele telepathy. I meant telepathy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And considering that there is there is well there's seven of them. There are five completed and two uncomplete. It wouldn't be an ancient site in the world if there wasn't an uncomplete part of something. There's Yeah, but I was wondering because there is like a mathematical connection to the way that they were designed. I think that they are probably connected in other ways. They did discover on the recent trip, which you can see way more the documentary about two hours long, the bar a bar caves, So definitely take time to go and watch that if you're if you're listening. But they did discover, and they only discovered this because they were able to use the three D scanning. But there's one there are two caves which are kind of opposite sides of the same sort of hump of mountain, so they are you can't see one from the other one like visually, it's over the other side of the mountain. However, when they looked at the scans and they could see that the entrance path to both caves are aligned and to each other, which is how you did that back in the day. They'd have to go over the mountain and somehow be able to work out exactly without being able to see. But they've aligned to each other. And not only that, but the alignment of the the alignment of the entrance ways perfectly cuts north south east west. It's like it's like and you can only again see that from like bird's eye view, and you can only we can only tell that it was even aligned to each other because of these really detailed three D scan technology. It's not something that you could work out with your with human eyes or yeah, by the eye by eyesight. So I think that we're going to find more and more evidence that each cave this connected. And I like to think personally that potentially they the caves can use sound frequency and what if you had one. I was like what if have we tried yet putting one person in every cave at the same time and everybody humming or doing music to the frequency that each of those caves is. You know, maybe they all activate together in like a symphony and maybe that unlocks something. Or maybe in the way that me and you are talking right now, like we were able to communicate from different places, is there a way that we can like lock into some sort of.
Speaker 3: Global mystical or etheric level or something.
Speaker 1: Some sort of some sort of zero point or you know, there's definitely they shut there. I think there's so much stuff to be for, like science, stuff to be discovered in ancient shamanic ways. And I think that sound frequency is one hundred percent one of them. And idea a lot of people like kind of palm off like meditation and and chanting and humming and stuff. But I think that there's something magic, but we call it magic, but I think there's something really scientific that we're probably missing out on, or we have the machine of some.
Speaker 3: Cain and there was no mythology, no lore about the caves by the local indigenous people.
Speaker 1: They do mention, they do mention in the music, in the music, and they do mention in the in the movie that there is a there is a similar cave that it's not it's not one of the established seven caves of bar Bar, but there is a there is a very small, smaller version which is still being used by a sort of religious sect in India. They can't that the group couldn't quite ascertain whether or not it was up to spec to say that it was part of the original caves. It might be a replica, or it might be something that just because still in use and it's been used, it's it's been it's maybe it's been eroded, and so that's why the specs don't match the accuracy of the other one. But the the law around that specific cave by this religious sector is that it was made by the gods.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go, right there and so old that there's no reference. So the gods made it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so.
Speaker 3: This is we try to stay away from the ancient aliens and there we go.
Speaker 1: So that's yeah, made by the gods. But that but that one isn't sort of been one of the main severn But it's a very very similar. It could it couldn't it couldn't. It it's to be official.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's very very old, you know when I think it's very polish in the cuts and the design and its placement. It's like, Wow, somebody with the physics and science beyond our understanding is using this and creating this for some purpose. Wow.
Speaker 1: And also just how how physically you would How did you see? Because because the accuracy is like another level, it's another level accurate, another level difficult. You've got you're doing a curved ceiling that has three different like radiuses that you have to follow to like make it that shape. It's so complex, and you're doing that inside like twenty five foot into a granite cave. What how did you see? And there's no evidence for fire? So what was and there's no sunlight because the entrances to these caves are sort of door size, like you know, human door size. So when you're when you're down twenty foot five foot down down the massive room and you're working on your bit carving out your precise inverted ceiling or whatever it is that the worker was doing, one, how did you see too? How did you not die from the dust of polishing that much? That's a lot of the things that the professional Stonemasons were really scratching their heads. They were like, we don't we don't know how, we don't know how we would do this today. I couldn't. I couldn't make this today. If you gave me a bunch of tools and fifty years, I couldn't give you this. So I guess it's we're miss we're missing, we're missing a tool, we're missing a process that's just completely lost.
Speaker 3: And money day things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say whether that was yeah, really.
Speaker 3: Really Johannah, wonderful meeting you. I can say you're very passionate about this. I think you mentioned that this is your full time gig. Now you got your your YouTube channel and you have a podcast, so you're rocking it right. You're you're you're becoming plugged. You are plugged in, very plugged in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we're very convinced that I met Luke Cavin's in the well. I found him online and we just sort of became content buddies online, and then he got the opportunity to join the Cosmic Summit presenters and and so we met there a couple of years ago and just stayed in touch and we were like, hey, like, because one thing is being a content creator or a YouTuber and doing a lot of this research is hours and hours of research and just on your own, like I can get the Christmas party sucks because there's nobody there but me. It's a very lonely. So we were like, hey, why don't we do a like a kind of research podcast and we kind of invite people to join our journey and we can kind of explore some of these topics together and we'll just you know, once or twice a month, we'll do it all live. And yeah, like why not. So we're a couple of weeks. I think we're about six episodes into Raiders of the Past, and yeah, we're committed to making that. And yeah, so I'm enjoying I'm joined doing my own thing. I'm funny, ol well, but I'm really enjoying buddying up with someone.
Speaker 3: That's excellent. Yeah, because it is kind of lowly out here in the podcast land. You're sitting in your room, you're talking to people, and then when they when they go away, you're like, Okay, I guess I got to edit this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, yeah, there's a lot of there's a lot going on. So so yeah, it's really fun and also the shout out to the sort of ancient history community online, like there are so many amazing people that reach out and it's so passionate.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing, and everybody's really valuable because everyone's looking at it from a slightly different lens. I've met I've met people who are coming from academic background, or met people coming from sort of technical their technicians or stonemasons or or even artists or like everyone's got like a they can look at something and going oh that upside down or what have you thought?
Speaker 3: And it's just like, of course, so yeah, every great, but you know, it's funny because the academic world doesn't appreciate that. And if you've been following Graham Hancock on his Ancient Apocalypse, he was got a really mean letter from the Association of Archaeologists in America saying, how dare you question history and even consider an ancient unknown civilization? And by the way, Ancient Apocalypse Part two is in October, So here we go again. Yeah, October sixteenth is part one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go again, actually again.
Speaker 3: So it opens a pandoric box for him.
Speaker 1: The team from Ancient Architects, they off straight after that when they did get in touch to be like, oh you've be interested in a by I think that all felt right. Actually didn't hear from them again, but initially I got very excited that I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna mister London the production company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it it it it, Yeah it Tan. Yeah, I had a little meet with them, but I think I think, yeah, I mean in the pipeline, that in the pipeline, that's that's the goals. I would love to I would love to get funding for a little series. Yeah, it's much of everything is like entertaining people and then exploring mysteries. That would be just.
Speaker 3: Keep at it, just keep keep you know, yeah, touring uh you know, and jumping on to different groups that are seeing some of these unusual sites. It's just it's just, you know, people are constantly growing and there's a new breed of people that are wanting more information and we just have to support each other and that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a really nice community. But thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Been real fun and I really got to know you as I appreciate it. Are you going to be doing Cosmic Summit next year?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was very successful this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so fun. It's we changed venue to expand it so we could fit more people in and have just a bigger space. And it was really the first place was amazing, but this isn't an even really really nice upgrade. And next year, yeah, George is just amazing. I remember going George, don't we maybe slow it's only the second year, and he's like, no, full guns at the head, I want this to be the most amazing history history conference. So everything. Yeah, he's so passionate and he just puts his whole heart into it. So yes, it's going to be great. It's so fun. It's fun from a conference point of view, but it's also got that kind of like party festival vibe going on as well, Like he likes.
Speaker 3: To make sure people are well fed. So he's, oh, dude, you talking about it was.
Speaker 1: The best mac and cheese I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 3: With that, are you going to say something like the best country fried chicken I've ever ate?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, the mac and cheese was elite. And I told George that. I was like, I'm that's it. I'm not getting on a plane unless you can guarantee I'm getting mac and Je's every Day.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 1: It was so good that I've been trying to get the recipe so that I can replicate it our home because it was just beautiful, amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how can people get a hold of you? Do you have a website?
Speaker 1: I actually don't have a website.
Speaker 3: Socials.
Speaker 1: I'm on the socials. So it's it's funny Old World and the Old.
Speaker 3: World, and then the podcast is Raiders of the Past part Rads of the Past. Yeah, yeah, Raiders of the Past part right, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, funny Old World. You'll be able to find me some kind of TikTok. I do different versions for where people like to watch their stuff. So there's like shorter stuff on TikTok and the little snippets on Instagram, and then there's like the big, more long in depth stuff on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Excellent. Hey, rock on, continue with the work and my success has been fun.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, so much too.
Speaker 3: Like about that interview. I just posted a video that she narrates, that Johanna narrates called Barabar, and you can see it on the Earth Ancients Facebook page. Go to Earth Ancients. Excuse me, go to Facebook, then go to earth ancients and you can see it on your group or international and this is these caves, these unusual caves. You can see the testing that's going on, and it's a real, real curiosity. I wish it was closer to home. And she made this comment, and I know from talking with Provin Mohan and others who actually live in India that it's very difficult to navigate, not necessarily to drive, but you know, when you have a group, you needed to be able to depend on the buses and and the trains, and they're very undependable. So I haven't got over my fear of bringing a group there and just having it become a nightmare. And I've had friends travel there. If you travel individually, it's not a problem. If you travel with a tour groups, it is a problem. And unfortunately that's just the way it is right now. So I won't be booking any tours in the near future just because of the way things are run there. But you know, it was fun to have Johanna on the program. And we will definitely be covering and sponsoring the Cosmic Summit next June June twenty twenty five, and so we'll probably have a chance to talk to her again. So I hope you enjoyed that. I want to mention also if you get a chance to attend the seapac conference it is, it's coming up soon. The conference is at about a month from now. It's October eighteenth of the nineteenth. Again, go to seapack online dot com. You can see all the details and remember if you can't get there, at least look at the streaming presentation and you can use the code Earth Anxious and get twenty percent off. It's a great deal. It's a great discount, and I appreciate Walter providing that discount to my listeners. Makes it worthwhile. So a lot of things are coming up right now. We got the Ancient Apocalypse October sixteenth through Netflix, and we're gonna have Ed Barnhart on the program. I want to have a I want to talk to him a little bit about that. You know, it's funny because I know Ed's been on Ancient Aliens something like a record of sixty times or something. He told me. I mean he goes he goes way back sixty times. That's probably like one of the early episodes. He rarely addresses Ancient Aliens in any of the interviews I do. But he's talked about it from the very first time we had him on the program a few years ago, and I've had a chance to speak with him directly about it, and he kind of laughs at it. So he's not a proponent of ancient aliens, but they use him for his scientific prowess. You know, he's he's really a true minus one of the top Mayennis out there. So hey, listen again if you're interested in the holiday tour. If you haven't had your holiday and we're coming into the fall, join us for the sacred Temples of the Maya. It's going to be November eighth through the seventeenth. This is a chance. This is a one week tour to actually see chichinitza Ushmol and many other locations up close and personal. We fill a one week tour with daily activities, including this wonderful museum that's in Marieda, Mexico. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash Tours t O U r S. Check out the itinerary and you'll see that each day we do something. Michael L. Flem's going to be there. We have a field our cheologists who's also going to join us, and my good friend and tour guide Mimo Gonzalez will be leading the tour and give us giving us the latest and the greatest, the latest excavations. We won't be taking the Maya train. Unfortunately, it's really not online yet, even though they're trying to get people to work use it. It's not doesn't really go anywhere, but we will bust to these different locations and check it out. This is also a chance to connect with these tulluric fields. A couple of places we go, you can actually fill the energy, so we'll do some meditations at the top of these pyramids again. For more information go to earth acients dot com, forward slash Tours t O U R S. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, Johanna James, coming to us from London. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, take care, be well and we will talk to you next time.