Speaker 1: Can I get a man for everybody out there in free Karen Reid Universe?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: I'm your host DJ, and we have a special guest tonight that just showed up in the studio and I am so happy because I don't know where his brother was at, but he's tracking like nobody's business because he is what they call a professional.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying? A professional? All right? Away? There come again? All right? So, so yeah, I discovered this brother very shortly. By the way, Julie, Hello, good evening, my friend. Thank you so much for being here, as well as the rest of you in the chat. Hello Janine, the Pilgrim Shadow, Miss Jessica, and bo DOUBLEG, who is going to come on later and ask a question of the Glare Analyze did not know that she had to be on air, so she's given me a question to ask the Glare tonight. Phoebe Man, all the stuff you're putting out you give like so much really interesting, cool, informative and dope information. So thank you, Phoebe MC appreciate you. Else. What's up? Uh? Ditto? How ad you from Texas? It's up, homie. It's where I went to basic training. Uh, and then I see a wit love. Some of these names are super creative, but I'll tell you what we have to get to our guest here. So I'm really interested in tonight because I've watched his show and he's able to sort of take these very complex pieces of information, much like Mike does, and distill them down into something that the audience can understand, especially when we're talking about a lot of legal ease and a lot of us, most of us have not been to law school save for a few of you out there, and he's able to put that information out and he is straight fire with his stuff. Man. He's not taking no crap from anybody here. So I'm very intrigued to learn about this gentleman this evening. So with that part of people, put those hands together for Will the glare? Can I get it?
Speaker 3: Hey man?
Speaker 2: For Will? Yeah, that is what I am talking about, Will, Man.
Speaker 3: I need to upgrade my my applause. My applause is way lamer than that, dude, I need to upgrade. That's like underous.
Speaker 2: Well you deserve it. Man. I am so happy that you're here. I've been watching you for months, calling all beings had just taken a foray into true crime where one of our members of the show, whom none of you are aware of, just because they only do the UFO Bigfoot stuff, she went and did an investigation in Pennsylvania for a missing mother, forty four year old mother, and it got really dangerous when it turned out there was a mob connection. That's when I, yeah, like, while she was there, I became aware of the Karen Reid trial. And then I you know, saw my obviously Turtle Boy and Mike and yourself and Masa and then Nurse Ca and Sean, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna start talking about Karen Reid. So it's it hasn't been that long, but I have dove in like head first, so right on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's pretty much what I did. I mean I always kind of talked about crime cases, but but I was I was more part of this very dark part of the crime community. And I was so arrogant to think that I could get people to try to actually look at these people like they're actually people instead of just characters in some lifetime movie. And then I failed, you know, I mean, people want what they want, They're going to look at things the way they're going to look at them, and they're going to judge people the way they're going to judge people. And but then I just separated myself from that community, and then I started looking into this case and I decided to just do it live, you know, absolutely, so, I mean some might find that to be boring content, and it was risky, but the thing was is there was a whole that I wasn't aware of, an entire community of people that were seriously affected by this case. And and they have been supportive of me since the since that first live stream that I did, just kind of educating myself on it. And yeah, it's this is easily the most definitely the best community I've ever been a part of, easily like the most caring and the most yeah, just empathetic, good people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this small group of content creators that we have what I love because I'm so I started off in the MMA community for like a decade, and then three years ago I had had a UFO sighting as a kid, so I started doing And by the way, everybody, this show is not about me. I'm just trying to give will a sense of who I am, because he probably has no idea who I am, and so I'm a former military guy, aviator type. And when the David Fraver, the Navy guy, talked about that TICTAC encounter he had off the coast of California and he was on sixty minutes along with his wingman, I decided, Okay, I'm going to start talking about UFOs and the disclosure of it. And there's a figure there named Louelizondo who's very much a Sean McDonough. And there's a person there named Mick West who's a debunker who's very much a plevin. So it's interesting the parallels. But I didn't come here to talk about me. I really am interested in if you would start off. I've been dying to ask you this question. Who is Will the Glarer? Because you look like a musician or something. Who is Will the Glare?
Speaker 3: Exactly what you see on my channel. I I'm just lucky enough to to get to do this. Uh, and this is what I'm like if I'm just hanging out with people, you know. So yeah, I'm just grateful that that people, for some reason are entertained by it. So I just stick to what works, which is just being myself. Can't go wrong there, you know, and tell people just don't like it anymore, and it is what it is. What are you gonna do? So I'm just grateful and I'm just enjoying it.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way. I do what I do, and some people like it and some people don't, and that's okay, you know what I mean, That's that's fine. So some same could be said for all of us. For Turtle Boy. You know, we love what Turtle boys doing. Some people are turned off by him, that's their issue, but the larger issue, what he's doing is so courageous and so important. You have that similar courage that he does. I know you're inspired by him. I think all of us are.
Speaker 3: I would never presume to even compare myself to Turtle Boy, because turtle Boy actually does work. What I do I don't consider work at all, totally. Yeah, Like jokingly, I recently like like I put there in the uh, you know, I I jokingly I'm calling myself an independent commentator. But that's just to be humorous, because it's just to kind of take jabs at Sue O'Connell for being half asked when it comes to this case, so you know. I mean, she's a commentator. So you you talk, So why aren't you talking about this? Like you're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything. Uh so.
Speaker 2: Nothing meaningful?
Speaker 3: Right, So I've I've done the uh, I've done the the self title of independent commentator. That's me.
Speaker 2: So yeah. And so you are you? Are you a musician of some sort or a music person or no, I was you were?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't. I haven't picked up my guitar. I mean, my my guitar is over there with brand new strings, but the neck is warped on it and I I don't even touch it anymore. But I'm considering considering buying gear, like you know, and then seeing if there's anybody who wants to throw down and make noise. But the problem is is if I go down that rabbit hole, man, that is, it's an expensive it's an expensive thing to get into, man, And I don't know if I want to do all that all over again. I'm old now, and it's like you know, and I'd have just as much fun. I would. I'd have just as much fun as I ever did. I know it.
Speaker 2: But it's so expensive, Yeah it is, I know it's it's like flat one of my buddies talking to me. You want to get into flying again? Because I do. I haven't flown in yours as a private pilot, but I do have a pilot's license, and I'm like, man, it is so expensive. I gotta sell my motorcycle, you know, maybe sell my mountain bikes, you know whatever?
Speaker 3: Do I want to play music again? That bad? You know what I mean? Like, And if I had the goal to, it's ironic because if I had the goal to, I don't know, make money doing it, you know, then you know, okay, But then when that happens, it becomes work, and then I don't enjoy it, and then the quality of the music is not going to be as good. I know this for a fact because I was in a band and all I thought about was, oh, man, I want to do this all the time. Uh. And then and we tried so hard, and we were frustrated, and we argued all the time, and blah blah blah blah blah. Uh and then the next thing I know, we broke up. Didn't do anything for a long time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then a buddy who would come by the tattoo shop from time to time would would you know, we just started talking about it because he used to play and and then we were just like, yeah, let's just do it just to make noise and have fun. And then when we were only thinking about just making noise and having fun was when the good shows started to come along, and and you know, we got to open for bands that we liked and things like that and that. You know, So the the the irony there is is if I buy musical equipment, I'm going to be wasting money. Yeah, I'm gonna lose money, you know what I mean, Like it's I'm not gonna get anything out of that except for joy that may or may not even happen. Like I'm not gonna go out and try to start a band, uh you know what I mean, Like I'm not gonna go out and buy gear or well, I'm not gonna go ahead and try to start a band without having any gear. And then I'm not going to go out and buy a gear if I don't even know I'm gonna be able to put a band together, you know. So I mean I'm old like and I don't want to play music with a bunch of young entitled douchebags. I want to play music with old bitter assholes like me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm thinking of the FKR band and it's you, it's Mike, you know. Sean also is a guitar player. So I can't remember. Somebody said they sing. I don't remember who said that they could sing. Oh, maybe it was Missy. So I mean, I think the Free Karen Reid band is close at hand. We just need a drummer.
Speaker 3: I can sing, just not well.
Speaker 2: I hear you, brother, You're like the edge from you two. You know, you can do some parts of songs, but you don't want to be sitting there trying to do bono. So there was some b oh seaking of bands and the creative process and how they argue and fight. I was listening to Stuart Copeland on this show on YouTube called Drumo where basically he comes on and and and he drums and people will try to do his drum parts and all that stuff, and he complained.
Speaker 3: Do you know that show? Yeah, well, I know there's one. I don't know if it's the same show, but there's one where a guy will have a drummer, like a really famous drummer like I don't know, you know, uh, the dude from Tool come in and uh and then be like, hey, uh, I'm gonna have you play along to this Michael Jackson song, you know, or something a song. I'll find a song that they've never heard before, and then we're like, we want you to put your drum tracks to it. You know, but a song, right? Is that them?
Speaker 2: That's exactly the show.
Speaker 3: That's super fun. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Stuart just kind of came on and because there's another show where there's a drummer from another famous drummer who's trying to do Stuart's play one of Stuart's songs. But when he was on, he was just you know, he'd play a little bit and he would talk about you know, the band and and and those drum licks and stuff, and he could not stop talking about how much Sting annoyed him, Like he took at least half a dozen shots that stink so it dies hard.
Speaker 3: But I don't blame him. I see Sting being that guy that just gets on your nerves, Like his music gets on my nerves not so much these days, And I used to be that guy that'd be like, oh God, turn that off. I hate that crap, you know, But now I'm just like too old to care. Now, I'm just like a lot of musicians.
Speaker 2: They don't have enough appreciation maybe for what another band member brings, and they'll lose that appreciation. You too, has never lost it. I mean, they've been together since middle school. There's no other major, major band that's been together that long with the four original members. But I think I don't think Sting appreciates that Stuart is one of the most amazing drummers of all time in rock and roll of all time. And also and and that I don't think Stuart may be appreciated Sting enough, and they just didn't create space where they should have or needed to.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get those egos, man like, it just comes with it, Like if you're if you're a musician and you're gonna perform in front of people, there's there's an extrovert quality to that personality that that it requires, right and and an ego is gonna come with that most of the time. And so you have more people in the band. The more people you have in the band, the more egos you have, and the less likely you're gonna get anything really done. People are gonna settle, people are gonna you know, somebody's gonna have to compromise. But everybody's just got this, this grand creative idea, and it must be you know, it must be you know, uh, coming to fruition. It must be manifested into reality. And and you're denying the world of your creativity, God forbid. And you know you get three, four, five guys who who all feel this way, and it's yeah, yeah, there's gonna be resentment. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who could imagine John John bon Jovi and Richie Sambora not playing together, But it's happened, so it has occurred. So anyway, Uh, I know these people didn't come here to listen to all our musings about music. But when we do another cab episode of music, which we did recently, Will we had Mike, we had Mizzy, we had Suzanne. I'm trying to remember who else we had on four or five people, and we all talked about we wanted to take a night off of what is about to get us pissed off when we talk about KP and we talk about what's just the filings of Mark Bedrow and how they tried to you know, screw this woman over and this man Turtle Boy. So we're about to get really pissed off here in a second. So we tried to do an episode where we just taught you know, we're just talking about our favorite bands are Mount Rushmore as of rock and it was really interesting to hear. So next time we do. Oh, we had JFK came on as well at the end and we were gonna end the show. We were fifteen minutes from ending the show. We went like another forty five. But next time we have that show, you are going to be invited, sir. In fact, I think we invited you, but you might have. It might have been when you went to a festival.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you did invite me and I had to decline because I had riot Fest in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go. All right, Well, dude, you you have been all over this stuff regarding our boy, Turtle Boy, the Courageous One. Hello Shirley, welcome, Hello Ann, thank you for watching that one. You know, this latest filing by by you know what. I don't even remember the first letter that Mark sent them. I just only remember the second. Can you juxtaposed the two or you like me where you don't remember the crux of the first one.
Speaker 3: The first one was Jesus. Yeah, I mean I only read it the one time when I was when I was live, but I know that it was a whole bunch of three two one combos from better Row and yeah, he's basically staying the gist of the first one, was basically calling for ten Melow to recuse himself from this case. And basically better Roh and Bradle are accusing Mellow of colluding with Tully and KP and LG who get Turtle Boy locked up. Uh, and uh, this is I don't think better Oh, he doesn't come off to me as the kind of guy who's going to make those accusations and on paper file them if he can't prove them. So I'm I'm quite confident that Bettero can prove those allegations in that in those letters, and I I absolutely uh, I can't wait for that to happen, you know, I don't. I don't want to see Turtle Boy go through this anymore. But at the same time, and I feel I think Turtle Boy feels this way is you know, he wants his day in court. He wants to be able to prove that these people are are dirty. Uh And I'm I'm here for it. I'm here for every second.
Speaker 2: Of it, one hundred percent. Yeah he he he he. I mean it's costing him money to do this, but ultimately, in a civil proceeding, I'm assuming he can win his money back. The fact that kp outed herself in such a ridiculous in your face and and without any regard to what she was doing in the operation, security of what they were trying to accomplish, and and the hatred that it takes. What did you what did you think about that when you saw the level of hatred that this woman has? And why do you suppose that is?
Speaker 3: God only knows? What's funny? Is I don't care? You know, that's that's her problem. She's she's a she's a miserable, bad person, uh with and is full of hatred, you know. And it's a bummer because the thing is, it's like she's old enough to be accountable for her actions. She's old enough to know how her actions affect other people. She's old enough to be to have the guts to be self aware. Whether she does have the courage to to look at herself in the mirror properly and see how she's how her behavior and her perspectives are affecting other people. And you know, most of these people when they do things like this, they think that they actually think. If you put them on a lie detector test and ask them if they think that they're actually helping people, they'll say yes, and they'll pass. You know, they convince themselves. They justify their actions in their mind by convincing themselves that they're doing good things for other people, and they're really you know, I mean, is she doing good things for the Mcalberts. She she's intending to. Sure, But the problem is is that the mcalverts have been lying the entire time. I don't know who killed John O'Keefe. I have no idea who actually killed the Boston Police officer John O'Keeffe. I know that he was inside that house, and I know that Karen's vehicle did not strike him. Those are two things that I know. So whatever happened to him had to have happened by default inside thirty four Fairview on the early morning hours of January twenty nine, twenty twenty two. There's just no denying this. So all I know is that these people in that house are lying. I don't know who they're protecting exactly. I mean, I could see that they're protecting Colin, but it could be that they're just protecting Colin because he's the baby of the family, you know. So I mean, I don't know. So she's helping these people, but she's not really helping them because everyone, the whole world can see that they're lying. The whole world can see that they're guilty of something at least lying uh and covering something up. Uh. And so you know, you have someone like this being your spokesperson, it's not a good look. So, no, she's not She's not helping the mcalverts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, totally. I you know, I had an epiphantal moment the other night based on what one of our friends I believe it was Joe Flipperhead posted something. I know he's he's amazing. So you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Joe flipp Ahead's first I hear Tom CPU's voice saying Joe Flipperhead in my head. Whenever I hear it, it's just it's it's tattooed on my brain. Hearing Tom cpugo. You want to give a shout out to Joe flipp Ahead, Joe Flipphead. You heard of Joe Flippead, Like, that's all I hear whenever I hear that dude's name, and I love it.
Speaker 2: Are you from Massachusetts? No, okay, so you're you're like me, You're actually I went to college there, So I'm heading back for our college reunion like two weeks from now, but two weeks from today, actually I'll be there. So yeah, actually, I know, I know what you're what you're saying, but you feel connected to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my boy.
Speaker 2: Hey Tom, how's it going, man? I'm glad we are connected on on Twitter now by virtue of that that chat. So I do see your work on video and certainly would want to connect with we adopted Will as well as should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I keep hearing that. That's one of the things that I'm just like totally just I melt over is hearing. Uh, the locals there like just individually will tell me you know that I'm I'm I'm a Bostonian and I'm officially a Bostonian to them. So it's like, Wow, that's an honor considering how how tight knit Bostonians and the pride that they take in being Bostonian, so it's it's an honor.
Speaker 2: And they actually should be treating Karen Reid with the same the same embrace, but they're not. They're treating her like she's from the planet Pluto.
Speaker 3: I mean, and they're really reaching man, Like I just saw a post where they showed her making a face in a picture. Yeah, and I'm like, and they're like, oh my god, you know, no class, Like I mean, you can't make a silly face in a picture. Like if I if I go through your photos on your phone and I don't see a selfie of you making a silly face somewhere in there, I'm going to assume that you were a miserable fuck. Sorry for my language, it's true. I'm just gonna assume it right away. I'm gonna be like, you're miserable and life must suck for you, you know. It's I'm gonna say, I'm gonna think that they're more more likely to have killed someone than the person who's making a silly face in a picture. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I had the exact same I commented on the same photo. It's just so absurd because if that is some indicative of one's class. Then I must be classless because I've taken mostly ridiculous photos in my entire life, because regular photos don't look so good. And look, who's there, Suzanne Cleveland. Let me do my lebron Cleveland. This is for you. So anyway, how's it going? Welcome Suzanne home girl? All right, So this is I had an epiphany that which I told Suzanne last night. So I'm gonna share it with you and get your comments on it. So I'm watching Joe Flipperhead's videos and basically he posts KP in her interview and then he posts Ali mckaine and in that, and so I'm just going to go through this and then get your reaction to it. So in that you have KP saying to the interviewer, I think it was the one where she and Linda.
Speaker 3: I actually posted that. Oh did you post it? Yeah? I actually yeah. I downloaded the two videos and posted them next to each other on the on the on Twitter.
Speaker 2: All right, Julie's calling me out because.
Speaker 3: Joe Flipperhead might have done it as well. I'm just saying, yeah, I know that. I distinctly remember actually going Okay, I'm posting this and this, these two videos side by side next to each other.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you because that may have been the one. But let me be what the share the epiphanal moment that happened after seeing that. So you have KP saying, as you know because you posted it, Oh, Colin wasn't even in the house when when John was there. Yeah, And then you had Alan McCabe saying, oh see, Colin wasn't in the house when John was.
Speaker 3: There, right, almost verbatim on a stand yes, understand a murder trial. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I started going through my head and saying, what we need to find here is a motive for murder. And the reason is this. If you have Brian Albert, you know, he fancies himself a fighter or some sort of an amateur boxer. I don't know if he's competed or if he just spars with guys or what. So he obviously there's a call out in the bar by Brian Brian Higgins, and O'Keefe is thinking to himself. He's thinking to himself, if I don't and I'm gonna I'm gonna use some callor for language, So I want you to forgive me here, But this would be the language they would use.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm only watching my mouth because it's your show. Like I don't send to myself on my show, So no talking. I just yeah, okay, yeah, I just because I respect that other people's channels when I'm on them, and I tried to watch my language.
Speaker 2: And bless you as do I. But I'm saying because we have women in the chat and I don't like to, you know, a curse and mixed company and these kinds of things. So O'Keefe is at the bar and he's thinking, I live in Copland. You have all these different cops that live in Canton. They probably do all kinds of laundry room talk when they're over at cant and Pede and and Higgins works there. And if this little bitch calls me out and I don't show up, he's going to tell them then I'm a pussy. Then I'm a bitch. If he says, hey, you coming and I don't at least show my face at Brian Albert's house, he's gonna die me out to all these other Cant and p D guys that he called me out and I didn't. I didn't take him up on it. So that's why O'Keefe asked Karen to take him over there, and he was only supposed to be there for a few minutes. Albert overwhelmingly likely brings them down into the basement because that's where it's yay, you guys want to have a go, Let's go right down in the basement.
Speaker 3: See, that's the scenario that makes the most sense to me as well. I mean, if I'm speculating, I think that that's what based on the evidence what we know.
Speaker 2: But it gets better. It gets better because even in that, even in them having a fight that is sanctioned by the ring master there, Brian Albert, we don't have a motive for murder. So when John is injured, we have to have a reason that they're not going to call nine to one one. There might has to be a reason that any normal person, even a drunk cop. These guys are first responders. This guy goes down and is looking like he's convulsing, someone's gonna call nine to one one. So what I surmise happen is those injuries that are on the backs of his hands. He's probably engaged with Brian Higgins and perhaps because of this, this undying need to clear Colin of even being in the home. Why would you be so dead set on that unless Colin takes some sort of a weighted object and smacks him in the back of the head with it, causing that two and a half inch scar, he's defending himself from the front, he gets hit from the back. Now, the problem we have is if somebody calls nine to one one, John o'keef is going to the hospital. He's going to the er, and he's probably gonna at least stay one night there, just based on the injury to the back of his head, and if he had was concussed, which obviously he would have been, he is now going to the DA is going to have to prosecute whomever committed felony assault. So if Colin Albert hits him in the back of the head while he's engaged in a fight, and I'm just I'm just throwing this out there, I don't know what happened, but I have to establish a motive of why Brian Albert and Brian Hagens would let him die. And it's not just because he's a dick and because Brian Albert is a violent maniac, as Sean McDonough has put out on many occasions, so the DA would be I think.
Speaker 3: That's the question that everybody is stuck on, you know, I think I'm not the question that everybody's stuck on his Why didn't anyone help him?
Speaker 2: That's why, because it's hold on. Let me just I want to extend this further, will because because now you have a situation where the Norfolk County DA is going to have to indict this guy for felony assault, which means police officer career for Colin Albert is over. Over and you know, having filled out job applications myself in and out of the government. My wife as well, she works and she's a cook. Every single one of them, have you been convicted of a felony? And every one of them is using these national background check services. I can't think of what they're called. Somebody put it in the chat if you remember, but they're using these these national background check services. What's up, Dennis? So if that that is your motive for murder right there, because his career aspirations are over, because he's gonna have to identify himself as a convicted felon without question, not to mention whatever disciplinary action that Brian Higgins would have faced. Obviously Brian Albert was retirement eligible. I think that's their motive to let him die because if he wakes up, God forbid, if o'keef wakes up, he is going to id callan Colin Albert as who hit him in the back of the head. Right, That's all I got.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just that makes sense, you know. But you know, to me, based on the facts of the case, Brian Brian Higgins had the most motive. Now I'm not saying he did it. I'm not even saying I think he did it. I'm saying that if I'm speculating based on the facts that are made available to me, I'm going with Brian Higgins had the most motive. But that also makes sense. That also makes a lot of sense. I mean, there's there's all kinds of possible motives. There's rumors that Colin Albert is a drug dealer. There's rumors that that there's that there was something with something with Brian Albert and his partner, who was John O'Keefe's partner, or something to that effect. I'm not even sure exactly what that is, but there's there's rumors about this, and the problem is is like those things are mostly rumor, right, So I I don't speculate on rumor. So right now based on the facts that are that that are made available to me, based on the video footage of Brian Higgins peacocky as micro Dots put it in his video and and then uh, looking as though he could have been calling John o'keef.
Speaker 2: Out no, no question right, you know that?
Speaker 3: And well someone on Twitter corrected me, and I I, I you know, if I'm if I'm if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, you know what I mean? It is what it is, so so, And somebody on Twitter said, you know, in all fairness, will how do you know you can't hear any audio. You don't really know what's being said. You don't really know, you know, he he could just be drunk and talking about something serious, but doesn't mean he's actually calling him outside to fight. And that's true, man. I mean to me, if it's if it walks like a rubber ducky in it it quacks like.
Speaker 2: A rubber you know what I mean. Sure, I've been in enough situations where I have seen that point. I've seen that that head movement, that person standing in between, that was a call out for a fight. And then the follow up with the text because clearly these guys were not friends and clearly and he followed up with the text you come in question mark question. So now John Karen, Karen does not know. Karen does not know why she's being asked to drive him there. As she said in her interview, she said, I wasn't invited there. I don't know if you were. I wasn't. I don't know why you want to go there. I want to go home. And he just so he he had to go over there. And the reason he had to go over there is because if Higgins called him out for a fight and he doesn't turn up, then there's a problem.
Speaker 3: And and he is trying to bang his.
Speaker 2: Woman and woman, yeah, and he once against something.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's it's it's just in our DNA man, our testosterone dictates that we you know, like, don't out. You call me out, you know, if I got to take an ass, but I'll take an ass.
Speaker 2: But that's right.
Speaker 3: If you're calling me out, we're gonna throw hands. Man.
Speaker 2: It is what it.
Speaker 3: Is, you know.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Sam Nagel, you would never call out Turtle Boy if you two were alone. Never. I just want to say that, sorry, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I that that was the most pathetic display of of efery that I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Like, that's why you know guy's a real puss is when he does something like that. That's when you're one hundred percent sure, right.
Speaker 3: And I guarantee you that Ryan Nagel gave him the business in private for that, I guarantee it. Ryan Nagel comes off to me as somebody who doesn't go around picking fights, but will be the first one to throw down if his friends are in trouble. It totally seems that way. I've known guys like him my whole life. I respect guys like him most of the time. The problem is is that the people that he's friends with are dirty, bad people and they're covering up a murder. So that's the issue. But the thing is is Ryan Nagel, I could tell the way that he chose to handle it was all right, I'm gonna get my brother out of there. I think that when he got in Turtle Boy's face, it was not to confront Turtle Boy. It was to get his brother away. It was to bail his brother out of a situation that his brother wasn't thinking through. So so that was his way of doing that, but not looking like he was. You know, it was actually a I could see my brother doing this, you know what I mean. Put it that way, but where I'm running my mouth and getting loud and being mister tough guy. Instead of embarrassing me, my brother's not gonna embarrass me. He's gonna go and he's gonna say, ah, I'm taking over blah blah blah blah blah, and then casually get him, Hey, come on, let's go. Let's leave this idiot alone. Let's go. You know, that's the impression that I got. But yeah, Sam Nagel, I don't think is tough. I think he feels tough because he has a tough brother.
Speaker 2: Because he had a whole group of people around him. Yeah, if he would have been a lone e turtle boy who has said nothing to that guy. All right, so Jessica is here, and then we'll go back to my hypothesis. I want to get Jessica's question in this is miss Jessica and be she is a chat moderator here and also with Miss Shorty, so let's get her up on stage here, Jessica, how you doing, my friend?
Speaker 3: Hi Jessica, I'm all right. Hi to Glearr.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: You could just call me Will It's fine.
Speaker 4: Well, well, actually you're on You're kind of on my poop list because I live in Chicago. It could have gotten your real sick tickets to riot Fest and had no clue that you were that you were here until I saw your giddy face with Turtle Boy in the car while he was talking to our car. So you're on my poop list. But next there's always next year.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you follow me on Instagram, you would have known that I was. I was live on Instagram.
Speaker 4: All the amount of times, the amount of times I get on Instagram is not very many. I need to though, But from now on, I'll follow you on Instagram and yeah, anyway, but it's nice to It's nice to meet you. So sorry about you not being on the video. Uh, As I told DJ, this weekend's been kind of a crazy one for me. Unfortunately, I flushed one of my AirPods down the toilet. You know, just one thing after another.
Speaker 2: Not figuratively literally, Will.
Speaker 3: I get it. Like, that's actually one of my fears I had when the camera phone first came out, and excuse me, metro PCs put them out. I had one and I paid a ridiculous amount of money for it, and I had it on a belt clip. And I was at this club at Churchill's, at a show in Miami, this place called Churchill's, and it's it's known part of it's known for how dingy the bathroom is. Like it's just I mean, you need a technic shot going in there. I mean it might be because it might be the reason why my immune system is amazing right now. It might just be is hanging out in that bathroom so much. But the but yeah, I went to go pee and my and then the thing fell off the belt clip right into the toilet. So now I've ever since the and that was like twenty years ago. Ever since then, I keep, yeah, like I keep my phone way over here when I'm peeing, Like I don't. I'm too scared.
Speaker 4: You need a phone holder, like yeah.
Speaker 3: Else, No, I'll never use AirPods for that reason, because they're just two little things. I'm like, yeah, I'll lose one of them, guarantee.
Speaker 4: The amount of lost, the amount of lost air pods I've had, and I can never I could I actually try to do to find my AirPod after I've lost it. Think you that I could just you know, mess with the plumbing or whatever. Yeah, no, it was long gone. It was probably my underneath my neighbor's house.
Speaker 2: By that point, I've lost at least two sets. But yeah, anyway, my friend, what is your question for Will the Glare? Who we still want to the The genesis of that name was what the Glarer? Oh, because someone in the chat asked this question.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, I've told this story before, but I Uh, I was in a real bad place at one point, like I had a really bad uh mental health crisis put it that way. Uh. And and I was just yeah, I was just in bad shape, no sense of how to manage it whatsoever. And then I and then I got suicidal and uh and I mean rock rock bottom like I I was. I was done. I was ready to go.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I was at peace with it and everything, but I, you know, told a lovely I felt guilty not saying goodbye to certain people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then of course my loved ones intervened and then it was like I was. I was in a position where I was like, all right, well, I'm either gonna there's no where lower to get than this, So I'm either just gonna die or you know, I'm gonna go through with this, or I'm going to, you know, for the sake of my loved ones who actually you know, you know, made me feel as though I was, you know, worth saving. I was going to put in some work. And while I was in this place mandatory for like ten days, I I came up. I started just focusing like on, Okay, what do I need to do to manage this to get better? What are what are? Yeah? And so that's my uh it's so it's an acronym. And I started thinking about and I wrote these things down and and ever since, honestly, ever since I started, I'm not this is for me. I'm not trying to tell anybody what to do. You know that. That's just something that worked for me. You asked me what the the origin of the name is, and this is it. I'm not trying to be preachy or tell anybody what to do. Nothing, just but it. Ever since I adopted this and started really applying those things into my everyday decision making and how I look at myself. I have attracted nothing but good things in my life. So it's it's pretty amazing, Like like I went from feeling completely and totally worthless, just like a bag of skin, to and like totally empty, to now feeling like like, I, you know, seeing what kind of value I can you know, you know, contribute. So it's nice, it's it's yeah, I feel completely different than I did ten years ago.
Speaker 2: DJ.
Speaker 4: Can I interject on that?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, well I just want to say I'm very sarcastic, but thank you so much for sharing that seriously, because you don't no, you don't know how many people are that you're helping and and you're by the way, you're your your channel as wild. I laughed my butt off every time that I watch it.
Speaker 3: The first time.
Speaker 4: First time I watched it, I was like, who the F is this guy? And then like I was like, oh my started watching the chat and I was like, oh, these are these are my people? Okay, I love like the sarcasm and everything else. So you don't know anything about me. I'm I'm a armier and I was in the bomb squad unit, so I have a different type of humor just because I was one of one of two.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I bet your humor is dark.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Chat Thank you both. Thank you both for your service. By the way, I have great respect for anybody who served in the military, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm glad the Air Force took me in and gave me a home, but thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm very glad too, because I wouldn't want you in the Army. You're a much more Air Force guy.
Speaker 2: I have to get crap.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of military people, so it's like, you know, I have Air Force jokes, but I never serve, so I don't get to say them. So what I hear from somebody in the Army, I'm like, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Well, but DJ.
Speaker 4: Wasn't normal air Force either. He was Yeah, so he doesn't get as much crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to follow up on Will. I just want to say Will and thank you. Calypso thirty nine Army brats and you guys are just so important because without you we can't serve. We don't have that family to kind of hold us up. So thank you. Well, I want to say thank you that you didn't go through with it and that you're here because you're inspiring people like myself, like Jessica, like all these people in the chat, and when we see you, we want to meet you and talk to you. And that's why I invited you here today. You're you're a blessing. You're a blessing. Yeah, so thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I don't know about all that, but thank you, thank you. I see being invited here as a blessing most definitely, like you've got you've got a great community here. I'm looking at the chat. Everybody seems really cool. You can tell a lot about a creator from their chat. You can tell a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean. So we try to make a lot of positivity. We love people, and we like to welcome people here and just make them feel good. Amidst a topic that leaves us extremely aggrieved, extremely angry. We have to find some solace and comfort and and catharsis with in interacting with one another. And that's kind of like what we do on these shows. We want to bring lights this. We want to see Karen freed and out from under this mess that she's been put on put under, uh feloniously. Uh yeah, as somebody is ma here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's another b Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 2: I got to have him on once too. I'm trying to put together in a round table and get him on again.
Speaker 3: So hell, he's just fantastic. Yeah, that's all I was gonna say. He is.
Speaker 2: He has such an incredible voice. He should be on television doing this. He should literally be on television.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Massa can like talk, stay on task and not not even breathe wi the chat while reading the chat and then comments, yes, hyping while he's talking, and respond to comments in the chat while it's it's I'm like, how do you even I can't even pay attention to one thing for more than in ten seconds attention.
Speaker 2: We have Adhd Masa and you're able to stay on point while you're juggling like three topics at once, so you have all together totally totally. So yeah, we're gonna get you. We got to get going on that roundtable and we're gonna try. We have not spoken with Brian yet, so we're gonna try to get Brian analyzed. Suzanne Masa and maybe Nurse Kim to co host with me, to do a quad fecta try where one person takes Enrique one person has Sandra, one person as Turtle Boy, and one person as Karen.
Speaker 4: But okay, yes, ma'am, sorry, I do need to get on one of those awesome Glaire well, sorry, I'm just gonna call it Claire. I know the Farwells that I forgot to mention that I know the Firewells from the Birchmore Firewells because uh be able the you do you with mom squad unit. That's how I met Billy. But Matthew was actually his unit was was supported my unit while we're while we're state side, and then his his unit ended up supporting us when we were when we were deployed. But I think he had already gotten out or kicked out or I've been a deep dive on them. So there's a lot. There's a lot to those guys, But I love I loved watching you cover that and the passion that you have and everything else. So you guys, having you know, Missy and Susanne on, it's just, you know, people have no idea how much and I don't personally know how how hard that they've worked. But I just want to come in both of you on having them on because you know they're they need the exposure. They need the the not the credit, but just the acknowledgment of all the hard work that they've done, because you know, had they not, you know who, Sandra could have gone, you know, quiet, quietly, and nobody would have really, you know, potentially looked at this.
Speaker 3: So Missy, Missy is it on sung hero man? She really? I mean she was vital in in keeping Sandra's name out there and spreading information and uh yeah. One one thing I don't have any patience or empathy for is assaults that are of a of a sexual nature in any way, shape or form. I have no empathy or patience for it. I'm not going to try to understand it. I'm not going to try to. No, Like, if you are missing the very simple, if you're perverting something that is such a gift to the human body, you know, you're you're you're making it something ugly that is designed to be something beautiful. I have no quarter for you none.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have Suzanne here as well, and yeah, Susan, Susan, this is for you doing my Lebron James invitation. But you know you should maybe as former US Army Jess, you maybe should call out to public affairs or what we were already on it in Arizona. Yeah, okay, I'm on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And beyond that, Okay, let them know that, well, William Farmwell is in their midst.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, and also well, we will have to chat some time, just because I have no patience for the bullshit of the digital forensics, a lack thereof, lack there of investigation and all this other stuff. Well, like I said, we'll have to talk offline as to as to why. Eventually I'll start talking about it. But I'm heavily involved, heavily, heavily, heavily a pro pro osent pro digital forensics, educating people, educating people, and YouTube and stuff like that, especially the docs ares and things like that, and how and how easily it can be avoided. Granted, these docs as they just keep going and multiplying like cockroaches. But yeah, anyway.
Speaker 3: But I just something that's gonna happen. Man, it's really terrible, Like I don't understand, like I I don't, And I see that stuff happen on Twitter, and I'll tell people, man, I don't. I don't approve or or can don't boxing if anybody's doing it. I don't care what their opinion is on this case. If anybody's doing that, that that's crappy. Don't do that. You know, there's you can you can make your opinion, you know you can. You can express your opinion without violating someone's privacy and you know, messing with their real life. That's not okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And luckily there said there's going to be a standout at Stoton City Hall. I don't know if that was tomorrow. So if someone wants to throw that up there, we also have the pleasure we had. Suzanne here is also working towards justice for Sandra, and let's face it, the Sandra Birchmore case. We are in such a great situation now because they have made an arrest. They've made an arrest, and that arrest will most certainly lead to other arrests or as a minimum, somebody else is going to be charged with something because the only bargaining chip that Matthew has is to dime out soul.
Speaker 3: Is very telling. The fact that it was a federal the fact that it was a federal charge is very telling. It rejuvenates my hope that that Levy's out there, he's watching, he's working, he's collecting and building that. That is how I'm taking that.
Speaker 4: But it takes time. I've involved as a victim and the federal case, and it took fires five years from target letter to trial to actually the sen sine just got pushed again.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the Massachusetts State Police were not interested in doing anything about it, so you know, and Michael Morrissey's District Attorney's office in Norfolk County wasn't interested in doing anything about it, so the FED stepped in. And I don't think that that was I think that a big reason why that happened was Josh Levy. That was Josh Levy's way of letting the public know that they're building a case, that they have not dropped this Michael Morrissey thing, that things are going to come together. I think that, you know, without discussing the case, I think that since the Feds are so tight lipped, I think that Josh Levey's method there was to make this arrest and be very public about it and hold this very public press conference about it and then say, you know, to me, that was his way of letting us know, we're working, we're we're getting there. Things are gonna happen. Don't worry. We have not gone cold here.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah. And so the situation with Sandra, I think is in their hands now, and I think that she's in a good place. Karen. We assume based on you know, what Sean has told us and others, but we just don't know one certainty until something happens. And I assume that by January if there isn't, if there isn't some sort of an appelled action that pushes back that second trial. Unless there's some sort of a arrest by January, I think that would be kind of some sort of a deadline. What do you think people feel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is something that I've been thinking about recently because it keeps coming up, is whether or not the FEDS can in good conscious allow Karen Reed to go through another trial. I I am of the opinion this is the only way that I know how to make sense of it. I'm not saying this is the case. I'm not even saying I believe that to be the case. But it seems to me that what's going on in the trial, like what happened in the last in the last trial, all of that stuff is on record. So that's that could be used as evidence. So I I believe that Karen Reid's defense team is very much in communication with Josh Levy, considering I mean, what we we know this already. You know, that's how they got the two ye report, So we know that they're that they've been at least in direct content to some degree with Josh Levy. So I feel like they're probably like, well, listen, we're gonna get these guys, but you're gonna have to go through the pain of another trial, you know, and and you know nobody's going to let you go to prison. But if we can.
Speaker 5: If we can get a judge, and we can get a DA and we can get everybody who did who is benefiting in some corrupt way and acting out of the interest of justice in this case, that's what we want to do, and we want to get them.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they if if we're suspecting that Beverly cononi is corrupt, right, who's to say that Josh Levy isn't suspecting it? And how can he build a case against Beverly Cononie unless he allows her to do what she does and abuse her power? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: So that actually was going to be my next question, what are your thoughts on Judge bev Oh.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if she's corrupt in the in the traditional sense, like in the sense where she's taking payments or things like that. I have no evidence of that. I have no idea. But when you're a judge who has sworn to make decisions that are in the interest of justice, and you consistently fail to do that with every decision that you seem to make, then that to me is considered corrupt. If if you are if if you have a file that's not doing what it's supposed to do on your computer, that is a corrupt file. Correct. So if if you're if you're a judge and you're not doing what you are supposed to be doing, then technically you are corrupt. So yes, I do believe that Judge Beverly Cononi is absolutely corrupt.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought that from I'm sorry, go ahead, Jess.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, like, like I said, you DJ, you know a lot about so obviously I live in Chicago and I've seen that literally being the going off. What Suzanne said is when is he the corruption and being able to not being able to do anything about it, and it is just like it's most I want to say, the most debilitating thing ever, and because of because the cops are corrupt, because the people involved are corrupt, because you if you say something, are you going to be taken out? I mean, it's just it is scary. It is literally it is scary. And I've been war and I've been more scared probably the last few years than I have my entire life. So it's just it's it's it's awful and like I would not wish that on anyone at all.
Speaker 3: I get I'm I'm afraid of being recognized locally where I live now. I'm grateful that I'm not popular enough to where that's likely going to happen. But because of my very open opinions on this case, I get worried, you know, like you'll never see me walking around Canton by myself. That'll never happen. That'll never happen, right with sleeves, That'll never happen. But you know, so I actually get worried about it because you know. But the thing is is I'm not I can't not in good conscious not speak what my opinions are. I see people and I feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for news reporters who work for a conglomerate that won't let them express how they feel about these things when it's obvious. I feel bad for YouTubers who have you know, who count on their ad revenue, who are like, oh, you know, I don't want to rock the boat here, you know, I mean, I can't relate to that. I have to say how I feel about this. I have to speak up. I don't people will be like, oh, you're doing such good things, You're doing such good things. I don't see it that way. I see it like I just can't shut up about something that I see is blatantly unjust, you know, like that's it, you know. So I don't necessarily want to pat on the back for just be in a loud mouth about something that that I'm fissed off about, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean the fact that you're dedicated and there's a Scott saying for forty five dollars an hour, I'll walk with you. I love it, Scott. Yeah. I mean, I'm coming there in like two weeks, and I've thought of it as well. I thought of you know, what if I do get pulled over. What if somebody's seen my show and they saw that what I've said about MSP and so forth. But yes, Suzanne's gonna you know, she's got my back. So anyway, anyway, I was gonna say, for everybody in the chat, if you would take a moment and hit the like button, and if you would also hit the subscribe button, that would be awesome. If you're so inclined, if you like the sort of content that you're hearing, and if you like my absurd intros or if you can ignore them and overlook them anyway, and if you have a question, put it in all caps for Will or Jessica. And if you want to throw super chat our way, that's awesome. And if you don't, we love you just as much, so it's all good. Thank you everybody for participating tonight.
Speaker 4: Chat.
Speaker 2: Why I know these people are awesome, they do. We do have really a great group decide to grill. Thank you everybody for turn up. So yeah, if you got something, please put it in caps so we recognize it. Thank you be Harmony, Granny Nanny for smashing the like. That is so dope of you and dope in a positive way. Uh, but will let's get back to motive we have to have. I mean, if you put us in any other situation, We're in a bar somewhere, we're in a restaurant, we're out at a concert. There's a fight outside the path stadium in the parking lot. Nobody is gonna let John o'keef die. So we have to have some motive that we have to say he has to die, and then we also have believed it or not. I know this is going to shock you. Will there was someone in the house that googled Haslong to Dine Cold at twenty seven. I know you're like, no, that didn't happen. It's absurd, nobody would do nobody's dumb enough to do that. But there is.
Speaker 3: I was shocked when I first heard about that. I was like, wait a minute, no, but she didn't really do that, did she? What? But at the same time, I wasn't that surprised because I mean, you again, look at Brian Walsh, look at his Google searches. Look at let's teach you st stouts Google searches. Look at I mean, this is something that happens a lot. This is why celebrate is celebrated as much as they are in these very high profile trials in the last what five ten years, so at least almost every single one that I've ever followed, Celebrate comes into play to some degree. And then it's really interesting that they're going to use Celebrate to convince the jury that it's reliable and it's evidence against Brian Walsh. But the very same District Attorney's office that's going to try to do that, the very same prosecution team, well not the same team, but they're going to try to convince this jury that it is. So if I am Brian Walsh's defense, I'm gonna go, well, you guys spent the entire Karen Reid trial trying to convince this is convince that jury that Celebrate wasn't reliable, you know. Uh so this is just a big, big cluster f man, Like, it just is I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 2: I'm nor have I mean, when you look at the totality of this case, I think I've heard Masa and others say it. When you start talking about Karen Reid with friends of yours who are like we could call them civilians that are outside of this case, You're like, I mean, if you want me to tell you about it? I mean, do you have like an hour and a half, because I think we could, but I want to. I want Hey, what's up, Kate. That's right, proud Air Force brat with the home girl. I want to conduct a thought experiment with you guys here. So, uh, the glare just mentioned, uh celebrate, we could talk about hash values and how that cell phone extraction from Jennifer McCabe and John O'Keeffe h as the wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need her for that because I I have.
Speaker 2: No no, no, that's not where we're going that that is, I'm setting the table right now.
Speaker 3: Because it makes sense what it's explained to me. But I couldn't begin to explain it. Again.
Speaker 2: No, we're not We're not going there. I'm setting the table for what I am going to ask you. So that, Yeah, for Olivia Lambeau, the hash values just means they could tell if the hash values are missing, then they don't have a complete extraction of their cell phone because they're he's in there that are missing hash values and that's where you know her deleted. Uh that like a forensic, full forensic extraction. She said, there's going to be a unique identifier. With each and every text, phone call, every operation the Google search, there'll be a hash value. When you're missing that, then that means someone has scrubbed something from that phone, and that's why they gave to the defense. Now that's not what I want to ask you guys about. With the thought experiment. I'm going to ask you guys to dissect words and apply them to my hypothesis. And then maybe there's more of a thumbs up, maybe there's a thumbs down, maybe there's a none of this is complete BSDJ All right, I'm there's an individual, like I said, shocking as it is, a wonderful soccer mom, loving mom googles has long or in this case, how long to die in cold. So now we have to try to from those words, try to figure out why would somebody google that? What does that mean? So let me go to Will and then let me let me go to Jess with that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Will, because they're panicked and they're stupid, you know when the panic. But what does it mean to mean?
Speaker 2: What are those words? Why those words? Dissect those words?
Speaker 3: It means to me that she was aware that he was put out in the lawn and it was cold, and she thought that if he wasn't dead, he was near death, and and was expecting for him to die out in the cold for what reason. I don't know. Again, I have no idea to protect someone, obviously, but who I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not going to protect Brian Higgins. I don't He's not a part of the family. I mean, I don't think they give a shit about Brian Higgins. So there, and they kept going to these extraordinary links to try to say that Colin was not in the house. That that became a point of contention. He is not blood to them. He is another dude who's in the who's a friend of Brian Alberts, who works in the town. He is not precious. They would never say the word love and apply it, apply it to Brian Higgins, but they might to Colin Albert. Jess, what is your take? What do those words mean?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, my excitement overnight is when I deep dive into forensics and osin and geofencing and surveillance and data privacy and such. I firmly believe that she the tooth Google, that for sure, just another typical dumb well dumb alleged criminal making making a slip up mistake, thinking that they'd be able to cover their tracks. No matter what you type in your phone, anything that you turn your phone is registered regardless. I think that, honestly, I think that they were just trying to figure out when that they could put him out on the lawn time wise, to see how how like how long or how long it's take for his body to the body to cool down, so that their story could develop develop around that.
Speaker 2: To be honest, they're just the thing is is if I have to have a reason why I want to know how long it would take somebody to die in the cold, It's not a random search. So we have all this chaos going on in the house. Will is alluding to that people are panicking, perhaps except Brian Albert because maybe he's a you know, a sociopath who knows. But in that search, I'm going to conduct that search and use those words for a specific reason. I'm trying to figure out what that reason is. Why do you want to know how long it's going to take him to die in the cold. The only reason I can come up with is that if for some reason he survives, he is going to I D someone someone is fidgeting with paper in the background, please go to mute. If okay, not me, Jessica, put you in the We'll put you in the Chicago Blackhawks penalty box. Anyway. I'm just kidding, Love, I'm just kidding. So so if if that's if, if that's the case, if he wakes up, he's going to I D somebody that struck him in the in the back of the head, someone that that made that blow that was going to kill him. Not the punches to his eyes, not the punches that he blocked with it obviously blocked with his hands, not where he probably got hit in the nose. He is going to tell someone someone struck me in the back of the head with an object big enough to and and hard enough at all that left a gash in my head. And we only have three choices of people that could be. That could be Brian, Brian A, that could be Brian h or that could be Colin. And they've gone to extraordinary lengths. Even if it was even if it was Brian Albert, they're still gonna they're still going to collect a pension Brian Albert already is It's not that he was. I mean, he never went back to work according to McDonough after this. So the only one who's vulnerable who it would ruin his life or what the remainder of his life is Colin. I've never thought a lot about Colin Albert until you posted those videos and then I said, oh, so he was there, and everybody keeps trying to deny that he was there. Why would they do that, because well, he would have been charged with he would have been idd by John if John survived.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's sure that that's a set on theory, but.
Speaker 2: It's a theory, a hypothesis, that's it.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm saying this. I'm trying to put forth a hypothesis because I know there has to be a motive for murder. I do not believe that Brian Albert and Brian Higgins set out to murder John O'Keeffe. I just don't believe it. There's no way they just wanted to beat his ass, that Brian Higgins wanted to beat his ass, and then something happened that shifted to paradigm in that damn house.
Speaker 3: I think they liked John and wanted to more or less initiate him into their little circle of grab assing and tough guyness, you know. Uh, And whatever was going on, I don't know, but something, something more than just beating his ass is there. Because they beat him today. You know, they left them out on the lawn to freeze. So it to me there's something more than just a hazing going on here. There's there's something. I mean, you know, you consider Brian Albert, you consider Chris Albert, you consider the salaries that some of these Massachusetts State Police officers are making, these Canton police officers are making. You know, there's again, man like it's it stinks, you know. So the answer to ninety nine out of one hundred questions is money. And when you see those very high salaries, you see very little money going into methods of investigation, you know, basic preservation of evidence and handling of evidence. I mean, these things, you know, but you see, these these cops are making insane amounts of money, insane amounts of money and to do what you know what I mean, right, So they're not being paid to be good cops, you know. So, and then you have the Alberts, Chris Albert on the select board. Uh you've got them fighting tooth and nail to to against the police audit. They're scared.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: So people's pockets are getting lined here. The question is did that have something to do with John O'Keefe's death and cover up? Uh? And And that makes sense to me because again, why wouldn't anybody just help them? Why wouldn't they just say, hey, you know, we were screwing around and he fell, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I've been saying those for weeks. Will That is exactly what I've been saying for weeks. And it's not until I saw your videos that I came up with a reason. Why didn't you that?
Speaker 3: What I get out of those videos is is that John O'Keefe was in the house. I'm not focused so much on Colin and his name being mentioned by KP and by uh By or was it was it Ali Ali?
Speaker 2: I believe I believe it wasn't Alan McCabe the one that came and picked him up. Maybe I'm wrong. Somebody correct me in the chat if.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you why. The thing about the initiative, there's one there's one sort of outlier here will And is this if you've ever been that guy that really wanted a girl, this beautiful girl, and somebody else had that girl when people are out and they get drunk and they see that girl and they're being ignored, and she's with another guy, and he's the sort of tall, handsome, not fat guy that John O'Keefe was that would have pissed off and really irritated Brian Higgins. I don't think that reason's.
Speaker 3: Got baby dick energy written all over him.
Speaker 2: Yes, and for that yeah, and for that reason, I don't think he was trying They were trying to and he initiate him into a friendship or some sort of a triumvirate of Canton idiots that they saw himself as. That's why I don't think that I think he wanted to beat his ass.
Speaker 3: Right I I that's just one thing that I speculate on. But because only because Chris Albert and Brian Albert seem to like him. So there's that. But uh, and Chris Albert, I don't think Chris Albert liked him, liked him. He just.
Speaker 2: Those photos in his yard right where he would have with him and say, oh look we have the beer cans and we're drinking in your yard. And I think.
Speaker 3: He rather but he rasked him for being the get off my lawn guy. You know, like if he was just more laid back, he'd be cool, you know what I mean. That's what I feel. I feel like Chris Albert feels it felt about Don O'Keefe.
Speaker 2: Okay, as an older dude, there is nothing in the world more annoying. And I don't know if you've ever had this happen as an adult, of where a high school kid comes up and talks shit to you. And it's clear from from the testimony that Colin Albert would talk shit at at John O'Keefe, and John O'Keeffe probably did not like him, thought he was a smart mouth kid. He talked to Chris Albert about it, who just co opted and blew it off. And it is really really super annoying when a kid does that. And so I think there was beef between John and between Colin Albert. I don't think it's enough that Colin Albert would necessarily want to kill him. I think that when you have a drunk kid and there's a fight and him, you know, he tried to go to great lengths to say that he wasn't a fighter, and we found out how ridiculous that was. It didn't take Turtle Boy, you know, ten minutes to find videos of him fighting and that he's a bully over at Kent in high school. And so it's looked like it looks like that something like that happened, because why else if John had just here's the thing, and this I want to say this to you guys in the chat. If this was an accident and and Brian, let's say Brian Higgins punched him in the face and he fell, and he and you know the cradles, the metal cradles on a squad rack that hold the bar that you you know, you you cradle bar. If you fell and hit your head on those metal cradles, you could get a gash like that. You could have a gash.
Speaker 3: I would be surprised if you didn't, no.
Speaker 2: Question, no question, that you could have a gash like that. So now let's say that that's what happened to John. They have no no reason not to call nine to one one and save his life. We have to have a motive that they didn't want him to survives.
Speaker 3: Why I go in to La La Land of money that I have no idea that's why I go there because it doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense to me that they would just that because obviously the motive was to kill him. They wanted to kill him.
Speaker 2: Obviously they did well, I don't want to say they wanted to wanted to die.
Speaker 3: They counted on him dying absolutely, so, so I don't. I mean, yeah, my whole thing is I I feel as though right now Karen Reid is absolutely innocent and and it's just one step towards it's just one step towards getting John O'Keefe justice ultimately, because I I I would love to know who is responsible for his death. Actually, but right now it's just it's it's amazing to me that there are actually people that still believe that she's guilty. It's it's mind blowing to me.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's there's not a piece of there isn't a piece of organic evidence. I see you here, Shila, We'll get you in there and it. Julie, if you star some of these, we'll go through them here in a couple of minutes. There is no organic evidence that points to her her guilt other than I hit him. I hit him, and I don't even think that's organic. I think that was made up.
Speaker 3: So I don't even since there's anything that's that's that could be counted as circumstantial, that's strong enough to be considered evidence. I I I everything that there's nothing but doubt. Everything that the prosecution claims to be evident is riddled with doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's all synthetic, planted, made up. Everything had to be. And I've said this on Twitter, So forgive me, those of you who read my tweets. Everything that points to gen to Karen's guilt is all manufactured, synthetic, planted evidence.
Speaker 4: With no evidence. No, not custody evans, chain of chain of custody, A custody these people, And I was worry.
Speaker 3: Come on, and I was on Melanie Little's channel recently. We discussed we discussed, uh, what was it? The uh the Brian Walsh case. We went over the details in that, and and we went over Michael Procter's report, his request for a search warrant, and you can see that Michael Procter is perfectly capable of conducting a very professional and thorough investigation. The case, the case against Brian Walsh's air tight so and and Michael Proctor did some really impressive, good thorough police work. So we know it's not negligence. We know that these just aren't Barny Fife dumb cops out there in Massachusetts. These are well trained, seasoned investigators and they didn't apply any of this when it came to right. It has to be on purpose, has to be because there's too much. If it was just one slip up, I'd say, okay, well even cops, good cops, make mistakes sometimes. But this is not Yeah, this investigation everything it is the It is the the the contrast, the direct contrast to the Brian Walsh investigation, same investigators, but absolute contrast to the Brian Walsh investigation, and that screams corruption.
Speaker 4: I want to know what Jen McCabe has on everybody, because the amount of bending over backwards and forwards and all the other dances that they do for her to protect her, I'm like, what does she have on What does she have on everybody?
Speaker 3: Because I think they all have something on each other. My opinion on that is is that they're all people are like people keep saying, well, somebody would have talked by now if there was a conspiracy, somebody would have ratted by Now. First of all, we're talking about busians. That doesn't happen. Second of all, second of all, they all have something to lose. They're all they can all be implicated in some ways, So they're they're all looking out for themselves. They're gonna keep their mouth shuts to cover each and every one of their own asses. So I don't want to hear this. Oh well, somebody would have talked about now know they wouldn't have Oh well.
Speaker 2: I think the person who explained this the best, Jess, getting to your point was And by the way, shout out to Mike Crawford. Mike Crawford is battling COVID, so he canceled his shows this weekend. We love you, Mike, and we hope. Yeah. Shout out to Mike and your boy man. Okay, here's the thing. Jess Shannon McMahon, former prosecutor. Former I don't know if she was a DA or assistant DA from Plymouth or something. She ran for major office in or she ran for district attorney in Plymouth. She said the way a conspiracy like this happens is not a bunch of people sitting around a table like with Doctor Evil stroking a cat and all that stuff. What happens is it starts with one thing, an incident happens. And I said this on the last show, will I said, the moment that a investigating officer in charge stood on the lawn of Brian Albert, the investigation began. The moment that that officer, whether it was an MSP officer or initially the Canton PD officers, the moment that they decided not to knock on Brian Albert's door, the investigation was over because at that moment they decided that this has to go a certain way.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now you have to start with little things and their concentric circles. We start with a small circle and it gets larger and larger and larger. And at first we got to okay, what happened? All right? Someone here says Jen McCabe calls back a couple hours later and says, oh, I just had I just had a memory. I just remembered that I heard Karen say I did it. And then she calls you know, then the the ambulance folks say, oh yeah, I heard her say I did it, I did it, I did it. Whatever, now they have to go into theory. She said her tail light was cracked. So then what's his name has to go get a warrant. And Peter Murphy told us he could have gotten a warrant to go in Brian Albert's house had it been Brian Smith in thirty to forty five minutes. He could have gotten a judge with a dead Postum police officer. He could have got a search warrant for that house in thirty forty five minutes. Sure that notwithstanding, So now we got to go get her car. Now we have the cracked tail light. Okay, what do we have to do. The first thing is we have to not take a photo of the car, which Bedro said on Kim's show last night. They had an amazing episode two or almost three hours of Kim and Better. He said, how that the most basic thing is when you go and seize the vehicle, you take photos of the vehicle and the tail light. Well, you can't do that because if you do, you'd be providing evidence to the defense. So you can't do that. Then you have to get it. You have to pass two Massachusetts Police sally Ports and go to the Canton sally Port. Then we can smash the tail light and into forty five pieces.
Speaker 3: So then carying up the frame job, in my opinion, was absolutely designed to get Karen Reid. Was designed around the idea that Karen Reid would take a plea. So that's why it was done so lazily. That's why it was done because you know, they never expected it to get to trial to where they'd have to explain the evidence how they got it. You know, they never thought that they'd get to that point. And so that's why it's so sloppy in my opinion, because again, now we know for a fact that these people know how to conduct the thorough investigation. We know that they do so, so based on that, you know, I mean, if they expected it to go to trial, we'd know that they'd probably be capable of doing a better job framing an innocent one too. Everything screams that they were that that there, Every every action that they did that that they performed here in this investigation dictates to me that it was around. It was surrounding the idea that Karen Reid was would take a plea. They are well.
Speaker 2: And by the way, jail Karen read people, they didn't find one piece of tail light on the lawn, the investigating officers from Kenton, not one, not one piece of tail light.
Speaker 4: I just want to know who confirmed that that I had Alexis and I had one, well, a different model. But Lexus is incredibly and I'm sure you guys have heard this on this kid on Nurse Kim's page. Lexus is incredibly safety conscientious with their part with their vehicle parts. For instance, they do not put they like most you know, most like driver or back sorry, you know, hands free parking and all that other jazz.
Speaker 2: They let other they.
Speaker 4: Let basically when it comes out, they'll let that technology go for a year on other on other vehicles and put in toyotas and things like that to make sure all the kings are worked out before they put the technology into their vehicles. No, no one confirmed that that that tail light was a Lexis O part. Nobody from what from what stand And yeah, that's just one that's one thing that's just amazing that nobody asked. I mean, who who's said who verified that it was an act that Lexus heart. I mean, does anybody know.
Speaker 2: I I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that that that material uh if when smashed, I think they did. They did the test. I think when they do the test again, I think what they're going to do, Jess, is they're going to get If you've seen on those shows like those, it's a forged in fire where they have bodies and they'll go and make swords and stuff and they'll strike these bodies and it's all realistic, like it has internal organs. They need to get one of those, put it in a parking lot, get Alexis four seventy or four sixty, whatever it is, and then back it up at twenty four miles an hour and hit it. Because I also don't believe the cocktail glass was with John. I don't believe. Well.
Speaker 3: I think the ACA guys and OURCA guys did their own you know, recreations and everything, and you know, the jury just didn't. It just went right over their heads because they assumed they were hired by the defense. Yes, so, I mean, but we know the nature of the ARCA experts and why they did conducted these things.
Speaker 4: And don't get me start with and sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm going to tell you what I was going to tell you on our on our private uh chat will that I didn't get to tell you is that there is a there and Julie dis will resonate with Julie our chat moderator in there. Thank you, Julie, definitely, thank you Julie. You've had you know, she's just so smart. There isn't the analogous person's lou Elizondo. The former Pentagon GS fifteen is basically Sean McDonough, and then Plevin is basically this former getting a very bright video game creator uh British man who lives in California out in Silicon Valley named Mick West. He's the number one debunker in the UFO world. But what I do as far as those guys is when they say, and we'll can we'll get this Christine startup because we're gonna go to questions after this, is that if I were Seawan and he's developed an amazing audience. I mean, he's probably well over thirty five thousand followers after after the last time I looked, I don't respond to them. When when when people have come after calling all beings our UFO bigfoot show and a paranormal show, and they have said stuff. I what they want is my attention. They want me to say something to let them know that I care what they say. So when Kevin, the fact that they can infer if I respond to their tweet, they can at least infer I care what they said if I mute or block them, and they or even if I just mute them and I don't block them. So because if I block them, they know they're blocked. Right, they can tweet and tweet and tweet DJ calling all beings. You guys are grifters. You guys are frauds. And if I don't respond to them, it pisces them off because they can't tell that I care. And if I respond to them, they know I care and they know I play. Now I'm giving them the benefit of my platform and letting all of my viewers and followers see what they said. Instead, as far as I'm concerned, Kevin, they don't exist. They don't exist. They could say, DJ is you could fill in the blank after that. I'm not even gonna respond to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my only thing is that I DJ. I don't know if I told you this when I got to Afghanistan, there were This is my connection with the ARCA. So when I got to Afghanistan, we had three Air Force EOD techts that burn alive in a in an m wrap that did not had not been fit out with ARCA technology was far the seatbelt and everything else and once literally I'm not joking, probably probably within not even a few weeks of the ARCA technology and things like that had gone and gotten into the in wraps and I was in.
Speaker 3: I was in one that.
Speaker 4: Hit hit an explosion, and I'm alive because of that technology. So that's why I'm so upset about people are like, you know, oh, you know, they just.
Speaker 2: Run their mouths. They don't know what they're talking about. They have no.
Speaker 4: Clue, and it's like, but then again, you're right, I mean I.
Speaker 2: I don't I so if if if if we go from zero to to a hundred of care factors, So like, I care what all my friends say, all these people here, I care, Like I'm in I'm I'm at that hundred level. Mike and Glare and all of you guys. Right when when you start getting to like a KP or you get to a Plevin, you see the number zero and I can't. There's no negative numbers after that, so I'm at zero. I can't. I would like to care less, but unable to care less than zero of what they think. So this is the reason why. So that's my approach. But that notwithstanding, let's go to questions. This is where you all can find Glaire. Julie put it in the chat. If you click on that link, it will take you to his page. You're gonna see that he's a lot sexier and better looking than me, and then hit the subscribe button.
Speaker 3: Please all that man, All right.
Speaker 2: Now, let's get to the stat Oh. Thank First of all, thank you team Britney. What's up? Thank you home girl, Hey GiB Less. Awesome Glaire your most important guest ever. And he doesn't speculate on rumor? Well, okay, I do. I'm no, I mean no, it's it's I don't want to use the words speculating, Brittany. I'm gonna say hypothesizing, because we have to just even what the police do if they were actually investigating this, which obviously they're not, but if they were, they would be trying to find a motive for why someone in the house did that, and and that's something that we have to do because we have to establish why you would let a fellow officer die. And it's not going to be because Brian Higgins didn't like him and wanted to fight him. I mean, that's not that's not a motive for murder, A motive for murder. No, it's just not so I never really, I've not really thought about Colin Albert very much since I've been following or covering this case. But anyway, thank you very much for the five. I greatly appreciate that. All right.
Speaker 3: Uh so, she's a mod for me and in Melanie Little as well.
Speaker 2: Dude, and you and Melanie got such a great vibe. Man, I love.
Speaker 3: He's a mod for w f l A News. Oh really, dude, Yeah, the dude that looks like Jeff Goldblum kind of Oh really, I love that guy. I forget his name, but yeah, he's awesome. But she's a mode for him too.
Speaker 2: W f l A News.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, uh Bruno, oh I think his name is Bruno. Is JB? Yeah? Hey JB? Yeah, you got to say hey JB. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get this one in some reality checks. Says but the rumor has it that his buddy Rick uh said he saw John go in the house. So I kind of think that because his ex girlfriend and Rick were gonna say that they didn't see him in the car. Mm hmm yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Don't speculate on rumor. Man I can't do it.
Speaker 2: He went in the house. Okay, So, Mantha, do you want to read this one? Glare you want me.
Speaker 3: To read it? Brian Albert killed John o'keeff, Higgins pulled dog off of John O'Keeffe's arm. Higgins ex told the Feds he called her that am crying, saying he didn't know why. Brian Albert took it too far and pulled the dog off John O'Keeffe. Brian Albert and Higgins out John O'Keefe out by flag, left him out. Okay, where did you get that information? Because that's very, very detailed and very specific. I mean, if that's true, you cracked the case. So is that any of that actually based on fact or?
Speaker 2: Also? Also, Samantha, there was one thing we have not mentioned this evening. Where's the injuries on Colin Albert's hand that he claimed was him trying to break his fall with his knuckles. So yeah, and he's say right, and he's never been in fight. Everything they say is just so stupid, right.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing is that everybody up there lied on the stand. I don't know, I don't know what happened, but everyone lied like there's First of all, I'm gonna say this, I saw I've been to thirty four fair of you. I saw the lawn with my own eyes. There is absolutely no way that all of those people walked out the front of that house, went to the driveway, got in their cars and did not see John'll keep lying in that lot.
Speaker 4: I think Julianna and Nagels saw her own reflection in the window of the blog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna. I think I'm gonna drive by there myself, because, believe it or not, I've roped in. One of my friends from the Bigfoot community, Tim Halleran, was just in Canton to have a meeting and he stayed overnight and he called me and said, hey, you know, DJ, you know I'm in Canton. I'm gonna and he went by the house and he said, yeah, this same thing. It looks really it doesn't look like when you guys look at Turtle Boy's background. The front yard looks really huge in Turtle Boys background, but everyone that's driven by said it's very small.
Speaker 4: Could have all those cars fit fit?
Speaker 2: Oh, six cars will fit in that driveway? Okay, so I mean it's a sixth car. It's it's been widened probably since it's wider than the garage. The driveway is all right. Uh, daniel Alexander wants you to wave U would you do that? Claire for Danielle.
Speaker 3: There you go. Danielle got a lot of fans. Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see Phoebe MC to the deal. DOUBLEG says, I don't think they necessarily have covered for Higgey, but no one has overtly thrown him under the bus. It may come to that when push comes to shove, but but thus so far they've let it just play out. Well, yeah, I mean you don't have to do anything right now. I mean, there's nothing, there's nothing. They're not under the gun, there's no pressure on them. What do they need to do? Uh? Mellow's arrest. Warrens is protecting Colin Hill.
Speaker 3: They're definitely protecting Colin. That's something for sure. But I'm saying, my whole thing is you know, I'm not convinced that they're protecting him because he murdered John O'Keefe. I'm saying that they're protecting him because he's family and he's the baby of the family. He's Chris Albert's son, he's Brian Albert's nephew, and why wouldn't they protect him. Seems like a very pat knit, protective family.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's let let me let's say it like this, will did they have to protect Juliana Nagel from from prosecution here or from well?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, you know, I mean again, Julianna Nagel talking about seeing a black blob laying there and not saying anything is not a believable story. So I'm I absolutely feel that he's absolutely aware of what happened in that house, and she's covering for somebody because she, again, could would be held accountable. She's a she's an EMT. She's a nurse, right, Yeah, she's an EMT. So why wouldn't she help him? Why wouldn't her instincts kick an and go? Is that somebody in the lawn stop the car? Hold on? I just got to make sure, you know, So I would do that.
Speaker 2: So let's let's let's turn it to another person, Carrie Roberts. Is anybody trying to cover for Carry Roberts.
Speaker 4: The Pick three girl?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what name I say. The point, the point I'm trying to get at is obviously something happened there that probably scared the ship out of everybody in the house that knew about it, even though it happened in the basement, and everybody's trying to cover for this one kid, to include the injuries on his knuckles. So there must be a reason that they're trying to do that. They're not trying to cover for all these other people, They're trying to cover for this one kid. There's got to be a reason other than that he's a juvenile. That's not enough because there could have been there was other girls in the house. They're not trying to cover for them.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not a juvenile.
Speaker 2: Well at the time, he was eighteen. Whatever the point I'm getting at, he's a The point I'm getting at is everybody's focused on protecting him for a reason, and the only reason I can think of is he and his fist would tell you the answer is he must have been involved somehow in the altercation. He had to have been involved in something, otherwise they could be trying to protect any other person there. Oh no, No, that person wasn't there.
Speaker 3: No. I believe that he was involved in the altercation for sure. Of course, that the injuries to his hand dictate this. The lies on the stand dictate this. The the beef between them dictate this. So you know, Colin was definitely in the house. John O'Keefe was definitely in the house, and everyone is lying to protect Colin for some reason. I don't know, Carrie Roberts you mentioned. I think Carrie Roberts. I don't think Carrie Roberts actually knew at the time what was happening. Whether she knows now what happened or whatever, I don't know. But I think that Jen McCabe is in her ear quite a bit, and she she KP's her, you know what I mean, She puppet masters her. So so I think that car she plays off of Carrie Roberts' obsession with John and jealousy over the women that he dates, because you know, she's always loved him, I guess. And I think that that Jen McCabe uses is probably using that to manipulate her. But I don't think that Carrie Roberts is lying to protect anyone necessarily. I just think that she is going along with whatever narrative the McCabe's in the eyes Albert's are feeding her.
Speaker 2: By the way, Harrah has made her appearance. There you go, harah. So she's gonna end up having to get kicked out because she will eventually step on the computer or attack the computer. Right, So that's just Harrah Harah. Don't mess with the microphone anyway, funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Clover doesn't let me stretch my feet out because he likes to plan himself right under my There we go, There we go, buddy, Thank you Harah.
Speaker 2: No, uh, would you read that one just right there from Scott because I know where he's going with this.
Speaker 4: Hello Scott, one of my favorite moderators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a mod for me too and DJ.
Speaker 4: In what states would court, sorry, in what states court would evidence quote unquote be admitted after a crime scene's release to the public.
Speaker 2: So he's referring to the nine hours between when the Canton Police Department abandoned the scene eight or nine hours I think it was, and the MSP took control of that scene. So uh that that would not happen, Scott. I mean you you just would not do that. I mean I've been watching British crime shows lately. I mean they literally have tents up, they have a suit on to where they are completely covered head to toe, so like thank you, like has Matt gloves the whole nine yards and this idiot has the gall at the at the Canton select Board meeting to say, oh, that was good thinking to use the solo cups and then stop and shot back. I mean, and this is what upsets Analyze. Analyze was she was gonna come on tonight and and and she said, you know, they think we're so stupid, the way that they speak to us. And that's what really irritates her. And it really offends me as a New york That's what it is for me too.
Speaker 3: Like Scott. Scott is actually a retired New York City police detective.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he's asking because it's it's rhetorical. He knows it's a real question. He knows that's not a thing like he he he knows that you don't, you know what I mean, Like, there's something really shady just from the beginning about how this case was handled. There's no ever any investigation where I have read reports for uh, you know, probably probable cause affict. David's nothing like that where I have seen that the scene wasn't secured immediately and and and I mean held down tight, you know, And I mean we're talking about a Boston cop here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean the duty Ron and Eddie said, I don't know what. I'm not sure what Harr's eating right now. Hara, Yeah, so yeah, don't know. Yeah, don't mess with the cords. But anyway, I told you she was going to attack the computer at some point. Duty Ron and ed said, what, he goes, why did they not get a tent out there in a space heater and melt the snow beneath, beneath where the John's body was laying the entire crime scene? You know, basically you would want to do you know, a majority of not all over the front yard. He said, what do you think? He goes, Hey, guys, Massachusetts, I mean, it's snow's there. What do you think they do in Norway? What do you think they do in Iceland? Finland?
Speaker 3: Can't so if I want to be a serial killer. I'll just go, I'll just move to Norway.
Speaker 2: That's you know. Yeah, they'll just take a back.
Speaker 3: You can't, Yeah, obviously you can't solve a crime when it's snowing.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. And there's no way for you to melt the snow. It's impossible to melt the snow and see what the evidence could be beneath, because we have invented a technology yet that would enable us to do that, Like, we don't have a way budget. Yeah, yes, not well it's not in their budget because you have officers making three hundred grand a year.
Speaker 3: Ye, right, the sea.
Speaker 2: Normally not what we would do. No, it's not what we would do. This is me and lyon in the lawn, have you and I'm Jim mckabe Scott. I feel you, brother. I knew where you were going with that question. I figured you were a pro. All right, let's get to some questions right here for the glare, just as you.
Speaker 3: Why did Higgins say he did a sweep of the driveway when it didn't when it hadn't started snowing enough to sweep anything. I don't know. Nothing about Higgins's story makes sense to me because now I mean, we didn't find out until trial that higgins jeep was parked right there, and so that makes it even like he was the first to arrive right so why right there? That makes it even less believable for me that Karen would have backed into him at that speed and not you know what I mean, the roads slippery, she's you know what I'm saying, like nobody heard a noise. She didn't back into Brian Higgins. John o'keef didn't hit Brian Higgins's plow in the front of the jeep. It makes no sense. So yeah, no, I don't buy that at all. I don't I don't buy for one second that Brian Higgins plowed the front of the driveway before he left or whenever he says he did. I mean, I don't buy anything he says, I don't know anything's saying.
Speaker 2: Well, why would you go back to the police station when you've been drinking all There's a couple of things that just guy culture. We don't do well. We're done after at the second after party, after drinking at two other bars. I'm going home, going to bed. I'm not going over to cant And police department to move the car. For the next day, so we don't so we know that's a lie. The second thing I'm not doing is after we're done with all that and I've spent the evening, I'm not calling Brian Albert to go, hey, how's it going, buddy. I know I just left. It's like, yeah, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Dude going to bed, Like, guys don't do that. So we know you're a liar, Brian. And we also know you're a liar, Brian. All right, Samantha Merriman, I got sources, folks close to the case. And Levinson also flipped to the FBI. You know, Samantha, Lord, our prayer, Lord here, our prayer, Samantha, that you are right. I pray that she flipped and that somebody will get arrested. Sarah Levinson.
Speaker 3: Sarah Levinson, is that got her name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, got it?
Speaker 2: All right? Because they need to arrest somebody young that has a lot to lose, because I I I believe, or at least I think that if they were to arrest, for example, of Brian Albert, I don't know that he wouldn't necessarily flip on anybody. He would just think I'm going to jail and it's over, I'm gone. What do you think they lose him?
Speaker 4: He'd go on the run, he'd be for.
Speaker 2: They have the strike team, get Vic Mackie and uh and the strike.
Speaker 3: That's the impression I get from Brian Albert like he's got Vic Mackie vibes.
Speaker 2: Like totally who's also ironically from Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Right, everyone is scared of Brian Albert like, and he clearly sat with Colin Albert and Carrie and Jen McCabe in the courtroom that day for the purpose of intimidating that jury. I absolutely believe that.
Speaker 2: So, Melissa, I feel what you're saying right here. The only thing that we don't have love is we need a motive to let him die, and that is not something that's not consistent with these two guys. I think with anyone in the house. There had to be a reason that they wanted him to die. And the only reason I can come up with is someone must have committed a felony assault on him that they thought would not be excused.
Speaker 3: Or he was aware of another felony, you know, or he was aware of something.
Speaker 2: But that is it's possible Will but that's external to everything we know. Now, we're conjecturing outside of the event if we look at the events itself.
Speaker 3: For what's my point is even still, that's that's you know, I I just can't jump on that, right, I mean, I possibly to me, that's your scenario is just possible as any other scenario, you know what I mean, no more, no less. Honestly, well, I have to finally die, that's the only thing. But I agree, we don't have a motive on normally, that's the first thing I'm looking at as a motive. The first thing that's and you can ask anybody who followed me from the beginning, I was like that was I kept harping on that. I was like, I need a motive here. I'm not going to speculate as to who kill him because I don't have a motive. Problem though, is the problem though, is we do know that he was in the house, and we do know that Karen Reid didn't hit him with her car. So that's the only one other place to go, which is inside thirty fourth Fairview. So I don't need a motive at this point to know that whatever happened to him happened inside that house. The problem is is that I can't I can't even speculate as to who did what because I have no idea what happened inside that house.
Speaker 2: Well no idea, Well we we, but now I feel I didn't have any idea until like twenty four or fourty eight hours ago. Now I think I have an idea because we had to have a motive for them to allow him to die, and I never thought of it and I never used that context or framework. I don't want to say that someone murdered him even though the law that's where we because the well, hold on, let me just finish. The law will charge someone with murder if they knew everything that happened, they would because someone struck a blow that that resulted in his death. So the law would call them a murderer. What I'm and and it would would can you know, try them as a murderer legitimately. What I'm saying is what actually occurred though, is there was an injury that they decided not to treat that resulted in his death. And to go to that length given the facts that we know beyond you know, without extending beyond the four corners of the waterfall Karen, Brian uh sexting, all these kinds of things beyond the Waterfall thirty four fair View and C. F. McCarthy's if I just use that prism the interactions between Uh, John and just by the what we know that is transpired between the individuals who were present at the two locations and at the party. That's where I come up with with Colin Albert, because they they would have to say that this is so egregious that if he talks, he somebody will be charged with felony assault. And the only the person who's most exposed, Brian Albert has obviously committed a number of felony assaults. He broke that bottle over the Boston fireman's head, He beat up the guy at the police, the Marine Corps ball and kicked him in the face, and other ones that Sean Sean McDonough has alluded to. Brian Higgins, I don't know a lot about his history other than like we talked about him being socially awkward. So the only other thing we have is the person who's exposed is Colin, because if he's charged with felony assault, it reshapes where his future is going to be. It does not reshape the future of Brian Higgins or Brian Albert because they can still get a retirement. Apparently, it seems like even even a proctor can can get his retirement even after being kicked off the force. So anyway, that's I'm not saying. So go ahead, love, Hi doggie, Olivia Lambo's here. Let me oh. We got to say hello to her, and I got to go back to that one that I just started. Where is she? I don't Olivia, and hey, holy guacamole, you're overthinking. Okay, hey this I am just I was Olivia. I'm just trying to come up with a hypothesis, that's all. I'm not saying he did it. I know he did. I don't know. I'm trying to come up with a motive. That's all I'm trying to do. But I do want it. While you're here, I want to say I've said it. On the last show we profiled some of your work. When I think at Nurse Nurse Kim on that show you did with Sean was absolutely amazing. What you taught us about hash values and complete forensic downloads of a phone that are unaltered, and you're absolutely amazing so thank you so much, Diane. Have you on the show. I did send you a DM, so you will see a DM from at all all beings and it's a bald headed person with sunglasses. That's me because we would love to have you on. You're just absolutely amazing.
Speaker 4: Sopot.
Speaker 3: Valuable source of insight.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually, Olivia, absolutely amazing. Your work is just what we learned. I did not understand all of the cell phone information at the trial, and it wasn't until you explained it to Sean that I understood it. That those singular, unique identifying fingerprints associated with each transaction on the phone, whether it be a search, a text, a call, et cetera. Now I understand it. So thank you. Mort That's what's up, And let me know if you want to come on here and talk about it, because I'm dying to have you on. Totally fanboying out and I'm not ashamed to say it should I be.
Speaker 3: I'm a big Olivia Nile fan as well. I I don't mind's fan boying for for anybody. It's if it's due, it's due, man.
Speaker 2: Like I know, like like Nurse Kim, I would be the president.
Speaker 3: Of I'm a Kevin Keene fan boy for sure.
Speaker 2: Kevin h Hey, I don't know have we spoken before or have you been on here? I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's got a podcast. I was a guest on his podcast once.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. It's a really clever name too. It's it's it's a rock like a like a music podcast. And I feel like a dick now because I forgot because it's a really clever name too.
Speaker 2: Vin. Could you put it in the chat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kevin, tell us what the name of your podcast is. It's great. I I had a lot of fun talking to him. Ken and Chris Loring joined us too. He's the guy who does the free care and read song that I play and uh yeah, he's the guy who did that. And so it's a hard rock life there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. It's a I remember that from Austin Powers as well. Okay, so let's get Kevin's in here. Why wouldn't the cops set up construction barrels with police tape if the wind was so bad, at least they could have gotten them from the water department, that is, if the cops didn't have them already. Yeah. I mean, but my answer to this is everything. You know. It's kind of like I tried out for this play at college one time, and the I was basically reading for a part, and then you'd go out and and they would basically give you sort of a screen test, and he said, I want everybody to come out in a dancing conga line, but I want you to do it wrong. I want you to not look cool. So everybody came out of it like the doorway dancing, and you had to dance like your most ridiculous worst dance. So that's what they did, is that everything was done. And obviously Will and I are in alignment on this. Everything was done purposely, incorrectly so as not to provide any exculpatory evidence to Karen. And if they would have done it correctly, it would have excluded Karen, and they didn't want that, so you couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: All of the evidence is practically exculpatory, almost all of it. I mean, it's crazy like anything, like if if it's not solid beyond a reasonable doubt evidence, then it's exculpatory to some degree in my opinion at least. You know, I'm sure any lawyer will disagree with me, but I mean to me, all of these things, this lack of an investigation that took place as a whole, is exculpatory evidence in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree. And the only thing, the only thing that isn't exculpatory are the things they presented. I hit him, I hit him, I hit him. That's basically their entire case, that is.
Speaker 3: But I mean, nobody credible testified to this, So I mean the credibility of those witnesses is down the tubes. You have Jen McCabe saying it. Jen McCabe lied like crazy on the STA again. And then you had Caitlin uh mc McCollum, m McCullough I forget her last name.
Speaker 2: You're talking about them, right, and she she.
Speaker 3: Was best friends with with Caitlyn Albert.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, well we went to the I mean I knew we're in high school. It's like, well, wait a minute, you were just at a baby shower like six months ago, and you visit each other in college and you went to the beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Right, And of course BEV wants to block that evidence. McLoughlin, thank you. BEV wants to block that evidence. But of course that has nothing to do with the fact that she uh has uh a a brother who represented Chris Albert when he killed somebody, right or that not going to do with anything, you know. So, I mean, this whole thing stinks. The whole thing reaks.
Speaker 2: The effort, the.
Speaker 4: Effort to make sure that the right evidence doesn't get in is just it's just an effort. I mean, that's exhausting just listening to it.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm a lot yours totally. If you are acting in the interest of justice, you were going to make vastly different decisions than Judge Beverly Canoni made as a judge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think she's I don't think justice is what she's acting. Katie McLaughlin, Yeah, you're right. I think I don't think justice is what she's after. I think what she's after is to finger Karen Reid for this murder and and just go along with maybe you know, they talked about there was a relationship between somebody in Michael Morrissey's family and maybe Judge Bev's mother. They're momed in the cafeteria together. So there's just too many She's a towny, you know, and I come from a town that's like that, and to a degree, I'm a towny. But guess what if somebody kills somebody or does something like this, I'm diming you out, man, just like just like the Las Vegas cops Gonzo and Brian said, I'm diming you out. I want to answer, Scott says, exactly, will It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. And the only thing that can be proven is that Officer O'Keefe was assaulted and not hit by a car, and Karen didn't do it. You're one hundred percent right and that that you are one hundred percent right. That is exactly what the defense their their tack needs to take. They need to take as a defense team is not focus on the conspiracy theory, but focus on how there's reasonable doubt, and if there's reasonable doubt, that means you acquit her For me, Scott, just like I did with UFOs, when I cover that topic is I'll hypothesize about things. And I have a lot more expertise when it comes to aviation and UFOs and what could potentially be an unidentified aerial phenomenon and what could be a terrestrial aircraft. But in this case, for the for the fun of it, Basically, I'm trying to hypothesize and figure out what motive would there be, not that it's going to lead to anything, not that they can prove it, not that it matters more than because we're sitting here talking about it. So that that's my take on that. All right, it is time to get the glare out of here. The Vegas cop Daddy's like, you like the guns right of a gouns own, Brian.
Speaker 3: Were awesome, man, Like, those guys didn't come a moment too soon, because they they said everything that I wanted to hear from law enforcement agents. You know, I mean I was hearing it. I hear it from Scott, I hear it from Sean McDonough, you know, but to hear these guys go, wait a second, Like as soon as we heard about this case, we're thinking, how are we going to secure the crime scenes? First thing they do, first thing they get into is like everything from the beginning was done wrong here, Like there's no way that they're like, not only for a dead cop, not only would we have secured the house, but we would have secured the street. Nobody would have been coming down the street ever so not while we were investigating and on top of that, they're like, we would have absolutely knocked on the door of that house and gone and gone in that house, like you know, there's a there's a cop dying on your lawn. Dude, we need to go inside and make sure everybody's okay. You know. That's I mean, it's very simple that the fact that this stuff didn't happen and that there are people and I'm gonna quote Turtle Boy here verbatim, the dumbest people in the world think that Karen Reid is guilty Evans of the world verbato. And because I watched the video where plug and tried to troll them controlled himself and Joe Flipper had clipped it for me, and I watched it over and over again and laughed like a maniac every time I watch it. I laughed, it's so good?
Speaker 2: Would you have? Did you want to say something, Jessica, go ahead, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Well, first, I would like to say, I would like to know what play your auditioning for when you did that dance, and we would actually like to see that done on a live stream. Only because I grew up in theater and dancing and all that jazz.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way I want to be in the band.
Speaker 4: I did sing with Queen Latifa growing up, so I got the okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right on.
Speaker 2: So I was staying. My last duty station was Canon Air Force Base and there was a soccer team there of kids, and we used to a lot of them were international, and since my wife's from Brazil, we would have the kids over and just so they weren't like, didn't have a home to go to. So one of them, oh, yeah, they're having a tryouts for a play and they asked, I said, well, can people from the town who aren't you know, aren't attending the college, can can we try out? And they said yeah, And I went out on stage, I spoke and that got me through to an audition and othello, I think was one. The second one I don't remember. I know I didn't get selected for the two. I auditioned for the one audition for that day. The second one they actually asked me could I do the part and come to rehearsal And it turned out, as you know, Jessica, I got deployed again Afghanistan and that was the end of that was the end of me being in a college play. So anyway, but it was it was fun to go out there and as a forty and what was I at the time, forty two or forty three year old and do it. So anyway, that's all right. There's way too much about me in this episode. I want to thank you guys for being in the chat and doing all your damn benness and there you go. This is what thank you, Samantha you are You are making us feel whole and making us feel good. Ken, Yeah, and Katie McLaughlin, I hit him story. I know Jen McCabe wouldn't know the truth if it's slapped her in her face.
Speaker 3: So he knows the truth. She knows the truth.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't speak she would not have speak the truth.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the right word. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: So Glaire, tell us what you got coming up and what's happening soon on the on the show.
Speaker 3: Dude, I wing it every time, man, And whenever there's a development, I go live, I talk about it, I give my opinions on it, and that's it. I I there's no there's no uh, there's there's nothing organized about what I do. Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, I know i'd like to organize another show with you on it. It was an absolute pleasure having you on the audience obviously loves you. And look we even got Jessica to make her first appearance on air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you so much for having me. Well, it's so awesome getting to officially meet you. Now, maybe you won't ignore my chats and your chat. I feel ignored. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm bad at interacting with the chat. That's why I have Cherry there. Cherry's Cherry's domain. Yeah, Cherry's domain is the chat. Awesome she is, She's She's great as as a Batman would say. I couldn't find my socks without her.
Speaker 2: Is that a dog or cat? What? What is Ernie? Is it.
Speaker 4: One of the mods in and Shorty's group? She just came chat?
Speaker 2: But hi, Ernie, how are you? But somebody is uh what is that a dog or cat? By your fees? Is that a cat? Her dog?
Speaker 3: Oh me, that's my dog Cluver Yeah.
Speaker 2: CLUBB as in CLUBB lang I dig it?
Speaker 3: Yeah all right. I'm a big Rocky fan.
Speaker 2: Ah love Rocky Man. Rocky one one of my favorite movies. EBA, I love.
Speaker 3: Movies, all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, dig it man, dig it and we dig you. I want to thank you for coming and doing this and we hope to have you back again. Have you on a round table or something I think would be fun anytime.
Speaker 3: I had a great time. Thanks for inviting me now. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Pleasure Jules, Thank you Darling for doing what you're doing. Thank you, Miss Jessica. To everybody out there, this is this is DJ saying peace out, one love. We'll see you down the road and we're always wondering what's up around the Bend.
Speaker 3: Bye, guys,