Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the.
Speaker 3: Truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lies on theories. They stay there, designed put down here.
Speaker 3: On this solid graph, the answer screen. They're all around rising.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flatter Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs as record on this Thursday evening, April twenty fourth, twenty twenty five. I hope this message finds you all well and healthy and happy as we continue on through the spring. Just two quick notes before we bring our special guest on tonight. Number one, Please do check out the new website. It is truthornet dot com. If you put in the old web address the url the Flatterthfiles dot com, it'll take you straight to the new website. No worries, and of course a lot of people asking about the forum from the old website. It was merely a coincidence again that wis the the website host is getting rid of forums and turning it into groups very similar to what Microsoft is doing with Skype. They got Ridskype and they're turning it into groups. So I apologize to all the people who put in the hard work in there. But we know, as Truthers, you know, every time we get knocked off the horse, we get back up. So feel free to post your content. There's a social there, there's a chat room twenty four to seven radio. There's a lot to do again Truthernet dot com. And if you'd like to join us here on the podcast, just like Jordan is today, please send us an email f E. Filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it's fe filesguest at gmail dot com. And as we are today April twenty fourth, we're looking to book end of May into June. So please, everybody has a story, why don't you share it with the masses like so many have before. And that does bring us to tonight's guests. And his name's Jordan and he's joining us from Wisconsin. Jordan, how are you doing today, Buddy?
Speaker 1: I no great, George, are you doing well? Good?
Speaker 4: And I'm glad we worked out the technical issues and we're up and running. We're going to take off. Why don't we kick things off by introducing yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, so in the short and I live in Wisconsin, been there in my whole life for three years old. Grew up in Dausman is a small village, and then I worked in restaurants, many of different restaurants, subways and factories, but mainly restaurants and corrections most recently. Even more recently, I do private security. But uh yeah, that's fat. I live in a residential area and in Janesville. Got a fiance and a little two year old girl as of last month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know a lot of my friends and family. Actually, I don't know how far you are from Green Bay, but I guess that's a big deal going on tonight there.
Speaker 1: Right, I guess it's I'm a little I'm a little naive.
Speaker 4: What's like as the NFL Draft is in green Bay tonight?
Speaker 1: NFL Draft. Yeah, I guess that's a big deal, especially in green Bay. Green Bay is about I want to say, that's like north things like northwest of me or North's a couple hours. Oh okay, Mark to get the pretty cool I mean, I've worked in Wapond Corresional, which is like the sister prison to that they're both the oldest prisons in the state, so familiar with the area.
Speaker 4: So we were talking earlier about number one, the restaurant business. And again, you know, I worked with you know, the cooks in our units who work tirelessly getting up a two o'clock in the morning. The restaurant business, the chef business, is a very very hard business, working long hours. It's I guess similar to retail. It's hard work and it is something that you can get burnt out with pretty quickly, as it sounds like you did as well, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, it's uh, it's a lot of repetition and it's it's almost like you have the goal is the death of the day, and then you gotta wake up do it all over a kind of grind. But I met a lot of great people in a quite a skill set that I don't think I could have acquired anywhere else, or I could have it, just I would have had to go about a different way. It's just kind of a like a self swooped type of job. So I try to take the good with the bad. But it is brutal. It's definitely brutal.
Speaker 4: It is. And now you're doing private security. I assume it's long hours as well. It's interesting going from prisons to private security. I'm sure it's I guess it's similar but different at the same time.
Speaker 1: That's very well put. I had to also, as people do who get out of the system, I had to reintegrate in society. I didn't think that that that concept would apply to staff as well, but it most certainly does. Like, for example, sitting down in the little they are a gate guard security detail at minards. They checking it out. The guy said, coming for the yard for like all the lumber, and just sitting down there. I have a little mini radio on. I'm like, okay, there's not gonna be many fights. There's gonna be no reason for me to get up other than somebody just roll on buying a car. It may sound crazy about him, like I could. It took a couple of weeks to get over that. Just I hate being in a fixed place. It's just like, wow, this is what the public is like. Okay, it's been so long.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. Let's get a little bit into your journey to the truth. You're thirty three and you've already seen some things. Why don't you start the process of at what point in your life did you start to notice that things were not as they were told?
Speaker 1: So I I didn't. So I had this thought the other day. I'm like, when did I actually first start thinking about that? Because it got it gets buried over the years, but I think it was when I was about eight or nine years old. I will go to bed and have the hardest time sleeping because when I would shut my eyes again into like low level of sleep, I would picture just the ball like that whatever that iconic images with the NASA one from the moon, a picture of that. I'm like, just thinking of all the water. It's like, okay, what's keeping in place? We could just get like just this deep horrible feeling of like depression, just not being able to sleep. And it happened for a while, dude, then it went away. But that would be the first time I would say, so it's not a part of twenty five twenty five years ago, but I didn't realize it at the time.
Speaker 4: That is interesting because I think many of us, even for some of us who just woke up, if someone woke up during the COVID era, if we take the time and reflect, I bet you that just about all of us at one point in our lives, whether it was fifth grade science class or watching PBS, we thought, man, this is is this really? What's going on? Is really water stick to a ball and those type of things. But it's funny how we dismiss it so easily and just continue.
Speaker 1: On, Yeah, you're right, it's uh yeah in Mashon Wonder And then the next fall freis one was probably like a couple years later. I had a buddy who his older brother. We were like nine or ten at the time. His older brother was just out of the Air Force, and I think his dad was as well, and he I remember balancing on a trampoline with him, and then we would just stop and just just talk about things like a break and then he mentioned how helicopter should not work at all, and I'm like what and what you know what I mean, I guess, but looking back, I'm like, Okay, his whole family believed in flattered for sure, because if it because who did he learn that from? Well, his brother and his dad, And then you don't believe that unless he know that this reality is not what it's because like those manuals he mentioned with flying alicopter yep. And that was like the second him I got at a very young age.
Speaker 4: And it's funny how our own mind, we gate keep our own mind. We we do question things, and then we just stop and just say, oh what, you know, what do we know that those guys are? They have PhDs? And who are we to question?
Speaker 1: Bill?
Speaker 4: Neither science guy?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, it's and now that that's like the narrative that I listened for. It's all the time, and it's like, wow, how did I not hear this too far? It sounds it's it's like being an observer of a movie. Yeah, like a non like watching NPCs. I mean, I'm not trying to degrade anybody's into like but yeah, I mean I was like that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure we were all you know we had we were more into worldly things. And like I said, it is funny because when you think back, you do notice things, but you just kind of compartmentalize it and move on. Because for me, it was, you know, I'm just I'm just dumb old George. What do I know? These people have been in college and that's all they do day in, day out, So you know, who are we to question? Uh? These people? But then once the can of worms is open. It's just, uh, man, I can't believe they got us. I really can't believe.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest episode of punt ever.
Speaker 4: That's perfectly But you're looking for the cameras, right, you got me?
Speaker 1: You got me? Yeah, because there's plenty of cameras.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, So it sounds like a lot of the things that you've been questioning. Uh so flat Earth was one of your your first truths, which is very rare.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh the only thing I can think about is, uh as a common one when it was nine to eleven, because I was going through the criminal justice program at at a tech college at Walker Show, and every single teacher there was a hardcore conspiracy theorist really rightfully sold. A lot of them were not like just standard officers. There were FBI, CIA, like one guy with a major in the army and also law enforcement. So the things they were telling me is they could only say declassified things. But it like, for example, one of the intro classes, this old school guy told me that there was technology in his fifties and I think it's referring to the Blackbird or whatever jet. It could take a picture of a guy putting like on a golf course from whatever max altitude could go to at the time and count the thread of the shoes in crystal clear HD color. And if we couldn't get that out of my head the rest of the class.
Speaker 4: And this was the sixties. Yeah, wow, Yeah. Some things came to light during the Church Committee. I think that was around seventy five. That's when the FBI admitted that they had a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Gum.
Speaker 4: It was like, well, you know the shrimp whatever, and that you would shoot it, you would feel like a beasting or something, not think twice about it, and then the poison from the shellfish would just eventually, you know, make it look like you died of a heart attack.
Speaker 1: It's like a like a or like the ancient load dart guns or like a poison dark nets precisely.
Speaker 4: Yep, wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I think I forgot to make Yeah, it was the nine to eleven thing. It was an intro to holemand security. I something triggered me to like look it up that night at home and that end to sleep because the YouTube at the time in twenty fourteen was.
Speaker 4: A it was wild West.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I sand By, Yeah exactly. You look up whatever you wanted. It was like, oh, look at this video, that's even deeper to have a rabbit hole. And I didn't sleep at all because I saw these two buildings burning side by well, the twin towers burning and then just being eradicated from existence. And then the other one that was like set up next to it in the video was some old, old world building just and it said they burned for like two or three days because it was hit by a plane or whatever, and like they just uh the hairs on the back in the back of my head, and I barely blinked. I barely sleeped. I mean it was I couldn't get it on my ahead. I'm like, okay, I can't articulate whatever it was I was thinking, but it was disturbing and shocking and shatter my world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not eleven. Truth is something that really punched you in the stomach, especially if you served the country or you know, you spend a lot of time in Iraq Afghanistan. I get emails all the time from veterans who you know, once they woke up. Yeah, obviously you start to see things over there and you question it, like we questioned the globe through our life, but we just kind of oh, well, you know, we what do we know? But then when you find out the truth about all these events, it's frustrating. It is you feel betrayed by the people who were sworn to protect you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you nailed it as the betrayal part. It's it's almost overwhelming that that that feeling when when it first hits you.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you brought up DHS because, you know, for people who may not know, homeland security came about because of nine to eleven, and we talk about no one's going to bite the hand that feeds them. So the goal of the ruling class is to have everybody working for just a few organizations because if you don't comply, you're going to lose your money. That's the whole goal. And just DHS alone accounts for a quarter of a million jobs, so that's two hundred and fifty thousand people. And the whole creation aspect of DHS was to ensure, you know, to protect the United States against terrace. But what it has really turned into is the Gestapo. And right, it's a big brother, Right, it's nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're not kidding, because I have a younger sister, she's a thirteen even all. She's like calling me, but she went to she's going for it. I want to say, oh here airport in Milwaukee, and the TSA agent just smashed her CD and like rip the shoelaces out of her shoes and she was like in tears telling me this. Now. I was like ready to just I'm like, okay, where was this at, Like I'm going, but I had to, like I don't want to seem like a lunatic in front of my younger sister, so I just stay calm. And I looked at the policy and it's like only under a streme measure that I was supposed to do that. They had to have suspicion, like a reasonable subsicion, And like you said, Gestapo just just masses CD is like I've seen that in cell searches in the prison where he's like I'm the guy watching and then you see the other guard bent over and you picture just like the thing is being thrown behind and like they're just tossing things. It's like that's TSAK.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very frustrating. I remember being in the military, flying going through airports to deploy in uniform and the TSA telling me take off your belt, take off your boots, and I'm thinking, what are we doing here? I mean, really, what are we doing here? It's just a government employee, you know, frisking another government employee on the name of our looking out for our best interest. It's just insanity. Yeah, and I'll tell you this might come off a bit harsh, but if you think about it, when you give an individual a title and a badge and a little bit of power, it can go to their head.
Speaker 1: Dude. Oh they went to my head. And I mean as a correctional sergeant for a while, I was in and out of the programming, and I think that they big brother, the government or what I believe is administrative, Like they were literally watching me and like, okay, he's gonna fall in line. Okay, he's in line. And then they would watch me bobbing in and out of a cause I didn't realize, but I was struggling to actually want to go be full blown programmed and then like yes, man, because that's not me. But yeah, it went to my head. I was doing doing things that I look back on it's like, how do they not just just kill me? You know what I mean, Like, Wow, the badge, it's just a badge, it's a lill if he's a ten years it's all fake and means nothing really, But like you said, it goes to your head one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really does. And there are thousands of videos out there about people who are putting in positions of authority who abuse it, and then you, as the victim, you're the one who has to prove it. And I've seen so many cases and and again I'm not across the board person. You know, there's great law enforcement, there's great first responders, but unfortunately I have seen too many times, and it goes from you know, people who work in the prisons to police all the way up to the highest levels of federal government. Once people get a taste of power, it changes people. And that that's what we saw, I think was a big part of COVID people, even the people who worked in the walmarts, they had the power to throw you out of the walmart if you didn't put your mask on or weren't standing six feet apart. It was a crazy time. But that is really the world we're living in, and we are causing each other's demise, you know, pitting each other against each other instead of you know, consolidating together and fighting the ruling elite.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I watched a recent Crow episode about that where it was like that where he mentioned that was a time where it was like make or break, like we could all abandon it. But no, like it was like the Agent Smith effect or it empowered everybody put your mask like people got this. They basically have anybody to power to be the mask police. And then if they called you out, it's it's one versus a hundred, like good luck.
Speaker 4: Precisely. So we ended up just not participating in businesses that enforced it. I would try to walk in if I needed something, if they said anything, I didn't even I wasn't going to get a debate. I wasn't going to pull out my cell phone. And it was just fine, have a good day. But unfortunately, you can't really make a dent in these businesses like Walmart and Amazon, especially during that time, because all the mom and pop stores were closed, so your your your choices were limited, and it was your hand was really forced in these situations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's and that was another dawning moment too. I remember I was in a Oakhill Corrections. I got a secure minimum facility. I'm sitting there at my desk and then COVID. I was reading a book that was talking about a pandemic, and then I literally look off on the news and it is like a movie, like the Pandemic Flash Anistory, and I stopped reading the book. I'm like, this is freaky. But then all the all the image like, oh this is all fake met I'm like what so they turned me. That was like the next level of really waking up, and it was that the guy's locked like I you know, I mean, it's like, thanks, thanks guys for helping them wake me up, because uh, I would I wouldn't have known what to do or how to deal with that if I wouldn't have been in that setting, if I would have just been at home.
Speaker 4: That's right, and COVID has worked That episode woke so many people up. And I wanted to ask you because you're thirty three, which meant you were nine or ten when nine to eleven happened. Then you saw the economy collapse a few you know, seven years later, you've seen war, You've seen COVID, you saw the summer of love and twenty twenty election turmoil. Man, you have certainly lived a different life than I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we put it that way. Yeah, Yeah, it's interesting. Yeah not eleven. Yeah, I was fifth grade. I remember the kid next to me. It was like, oh, it looks like a smoke stack. And everybody started laughing, Like the whole class started laughing because it did look like a smoke stack. But I didn't laugh. I was I think I was the only person that laughing. I'm like, good dying or something. I'm like, this is it was just weird. Yeah. In two thousand and eight, I uh, the recession. That's when I first started working in a restaurant. Luckily it was busy enough because of the supper club and everybody was rich in this Lake Country area, so didn't really bother that part of the world. But ignorance is the bliss.
Speaker 4: It is right, Ignorance is bliss. Indeed, you also, let's go I want to get back to flat Earth a little bit in your journey. When when did you really start to When did it hit you? What was was it a video, was it a book, was it a conversation? When did it actually hit you that you know this whole globe thing was a lie.
Speaker 1: This is the question I was waiting for, churge, So I have to word this carefully for that. Don't all Okay? So November twenty twenty three, I was placed on the Ministry of Leaf. I'll just leave it at that. And then oh, yeah, that happened. So I'm at home. I'm getting paid pending investigation. Cool whatever. Come March of twenty twenty four, I'm donating plasma at a local h like biole Life, just to get out of the house. And they have somewhat of a routine and and makes some just easy like money on the side. And I'm sticking there and i see flattered files pop pop on my phone and I'm like, is this a joke? Whatever? So I hit play because it could. I hit play because I'm like, god, it seems I kind of read the bioh whatever. Give you a chance. I don't know why I did that. It's like something was just guiding me. I'm like, oh, play. And then the first episode, why the lie? I couldn't rip the cords out of my arm fast enough and get in the car. You played the next episode. I think by the end of that day, I didn't sleep. I was on an episode like fourteen or fifteen, because everything that you said was just a It was that dawning like like you almost froze time, Like wow, I knew most of this or some of this, but I never were they're writing in my front of my face. I couldn't deny any of it. And and being on admin leave, really hitting rock bottom, I was open to anything. It's further ciming of it. It couldn't have happened any other way. Oh, thanks George.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's pretty powerful, and I know it is. I talked to a gentleman two days ago and it was still kind of new, like he'd recently found flat Earth. And I remember that passion and energy in the two weeks of like outside of doing my chores and what I need to do, job, eat, everything else was consuming you know, this concept and this material and reading books and videos. I was on Amazon ordering you know, the Carpenter's book from eighteen eighty five, and going back to me going back and reading the Bible, A Genesis is saying I get it now. After all these years of reading Genesis chapter one, I finally understood it. And while I was like you said earlier. I was very frustrated. It was the greatest episode of what did you say it was? I can't think of the TV punked. Yeah it was punked Ashton Kutcher, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ashton Kutcher, Yeah yeah, and yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was there for sure. The MTV's the end before they completely fell off the earth. But yeah, no, no, no, you're good. It is very exhilarating. And the truth is everything. And that was a big one. And that is when you put all your sports and music and all your little side things that you considered hobbies. I mean, you still have hobbies, but for me, for the next month, it was just NonStop consumption. And then comes well, I can't wait to tell my audience this wonderful news about how we're being lied to and it's going to change the world and everybody's gonna get on board. And boy, the emails I got the next day.
Speaker 1: I my Facebook acl was blocked or whatever, and I never even logged into it. I only log into it to find the builders of my home because they're basically criminal. And then I think, because I was this is the same time as I just join your podcast or whatever, so and it just said to do to basically said because you're a flat earth for we bann you on Facebook and said I logged in once.
Speaker 4: It banned you because of flat earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, they said, I like, you have six months to to fight the case forever, but uh, otherwise you're kind to be locked. I'm like and like, I loged into it once to just try to find a guy's name that was related to the builder of the home I'm home. And then like, okay, this has nothing to do like so they the Big Brother askedect. They just they knew exactly what I was looking into outside of all that somehow, and then yeah, because I mean I've had the account sense I don't know, for years. I just logged into it once recently and boom bann.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, well it is. You know, it is censored a bit, and I don't think it is censored like in the way they do vaccines and medical I had doctor Calker on my other podcast back in March about a month ago, and boy, YouTube just struck me down and pulled it and they wanted to send me through this retraining. It told me that you can appeal. I appealed, and within an hour it came back and it said I lost. And then they said you can go through this training, this retraining, and they'll reinstate my account. And they gave me examples, and one was Jane recently got a vaccine. This is like almost verbatim. I'm not I promise you, I'm not like making it really sound something it wasn't, but it said Jane recently got a vaccine. It paralyzed her for life. Jane went on YouTube and said that don't get this vaccine. It can paralyze you. Is this medical information or not? And I said, because I just wanted to click through and see what was saying. And I said, well, no, it's not because Jane got paralyzed. Oh that is incorrect. That is medical misinformation. I'm like, wow, Wow, holy cowt YouTube basically, look, without a doubt, the world's the worlds. It doesn't matter if you're in Iraq or Russia. Well Russia apparently can't get it over there, but I'm sure those guys you VPN right, Oh yeah, sure. The content people just eat content on there more than any other platform, and you have to have a certain narrative otherwise you can't be part of the conversation.
Speaker 1: That's really eerie and freaky to hear, but parallels with what my mom had endure working for like a charter school in Milwaukee. Apparently they're like either cameras are in the works that everywhere I'm a teacher. I think they already are because she was approached by the superintendent or one of her bosses. They came into the room with it like a check lit it on a clipboard, and gave your speaking points basically in that quiz format, like how you just mentioned the YouTube was with how you should talk and south we saw you say this and what we watch and then I'm like, this is just like that show on Apple TV Severance. I don't know if you've ever seen that, but that's basically a documentary.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I've tried to watch it. It's very slow. My son says, it's worth the watch. It's really slow. They work in this office and it's like a subconscious deal and their other alver body like can escape and do things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh. I had the same thing because I started it and then I I did that with shows. I did the same thing. I'm breaking bad. I'm like, okay, that's a dumb show, but I got new breaking baths with the bechelor has I've ever seen, But that's irrelevant. But severance is well once once there's a point where it always clicks for me and say okay, and then then I binge watch it. But basically it's yeah, they have the any of the audi is it ship in their brain. They go up there, they go down right down in an elevator, and then it does this weird transition to the all the different soul, different part of the brain. It's work mode only, so there's separate, separate consciousness. And then and it's kind of like the born identity where they they both were aware of each other's existence and it's just crazy. And they do and it's all fantitized, all the workforce, everything's white and clean. They can only dance for five minutes if they get approval, and there's a checkolifs for that.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I remember seeing that they bring in a record player, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it I mean, it's where we're going. We're pretty much already there, so you don't need to watch the whole show to get that premise. But it's just a really deep, eerie, twilight zone type of the fact that it would have on me at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And after you wake up, you realize that everything whether it's a movie or a television show, is there general b movies and TV shows out there that are just to keep people busy and away from seeking the truth or but you would be amazed at how many shows out there, whether it's I think it's called Fallout, which is one of the newer ones with Level thirty three and all those things. It was once a video game, now it's now it's like it's a big TV show on Amazon. All of them are just either mockery or it's their way of disclosure. And it's interesting watching these things after your awake and kind of understanding and dissecting the message they're trying to relay.
Speaker 1: No right exactly, and it's it's up to the viewer. Then that's the challenge, is like okay, to distinguish what where's a mockery? And I think now after you woke me up, it's the clarity is like lah, it's I would probably never get hired as law enforcement if they were, But I bet you any money, like you can analyze things better, your awareness, being able to cut through nonsense. And I was always good at spotting out a liar too, working in a prison sistance just through conversation. I look at his eyes first, GOETI gauged there. If there's nothing, it's like, okay, the rest is history, Kin, But you could tell if a guy has like a soular is genuine or not based off of just ben't even have to listen to what you were saying. I could ignore them and just just kind of gauge that, and that's heightened even better or not. It's like I could probably figure out anything. It's I'm not saying I'm the smartest, but just being awake. It's crazy. You know.
Speaker 4: It's interesting you mentioned that because I remember being in the military and even through today, whether it's through whatever walk of the world that we're in, when you meet people who are completely lost and you have any you try to have any type of conversation with them, and they, like you said, they have that look in their eye. They don't comprehend how the world really works. I don't know if they had a significant or traumatic experience in their life and they've turned off all hope and they don't want to hear something positive because they're afraid they're going to get let down again. But there are people out there that it seem unreachable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right. That's uh, it's exactly how Yeah, it's just the switches turned off and you try to provoke a certain response and they just give you like a version a B or C of a. Oh. Well, you know, it's never change and they're setting their ways and they're always like in that situation, the guy would always go back to sweet or mopping and just mumble thumbing a walk away. It's like they not cognitive dissonance, but just intentional a deflection because they, like you said, they's just it's the it's to them all hope is lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it is also why doesn't matter? And that's why it was important going full circle back to why the lie. It was important to if we're going to have this conversation, why it's so important. And I'm glad in retrospect two two and a half years ago that's the way I started out the podcast because it's important to lay out why it's so important. We're not just spitballing. And you know, I think this whole globe thing, you really have to lead out as to why they put so much effort into it before we continue on with like your examples, I wanted to read verbatim to show that I'm not kidding. I pulled up the policy training on YouTube because of my strikes. Question two is Tammy posts a video after getting the typhoid vaccine. She shares that she became permanently paralyzed after receiving her typhoid shot. In the video, she warns others not to get the typhoid vaccine because you're all going to suffer the same way I did. And it asked me, is this a violation? I'm like no, and I was told I was wrong, so I click on yes and it says that's right. This example violates our policy. We do not allow claims that vaccines cause chronic side effects outside of rare side effects that are recognized by health authorities. So they are telling us that we And this is the funny thing. It was because I had doctor Calcaron who was a big proponent proponent of chlorine dioxide. And it's such a small it's like ten millileters per liter bottle in it, and it has If you go to Diaxopedia, there are hundreds of claims, and it's helped me immensely in the month I've been using it. But there are so many videos out there and the autism rates and everything showing how destructive that vaccines have been, and it if you try to mention it, they tell you straight up up front in this training that we do not allow claims that vaccine cause chronic side effects. Although every commercial, everything that is it comes from Big Pharma, they tell you up front it has side effects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the side effects are a majority of the commercial or the commercial itself is consumed by the audio disclaimer of like did the whole laundry list of how it can kill you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course in period just insane.
Speaker 4: It is. It truly is insane. That's the world we live. And we were promised by this administration that all these things were going to change, but Big Pharma continues. Jeffrey Epstein files have not been released, and life goes on as normal. So many promises continuing on. This is interesting to me. And you say, the strongest piece of evidence is how literally everyone lives the observable physical reality we experience, right. Notice the words or phrases like oh look the sun's out from people who are not flat earthers.
Speaker 1: Yep, like every day that that thought and if you mentioned this to them, was I don't know if that was you that mentioned something that a famous philosopher said that people are love living in their own ignorance, but it's somebody else brings it up like they have a problem. They're basically like right.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, go ahead, no, you were spot on, go ahead yeah.
Speaker 1: And then like and it's like, okay, is your car in the in the spot that you parked it last? Like of course it is, duh yeah, because we're not moving, you know what I mean? Like that's insane, Like there's nothing everything would be different, sound like none of this stuff would work at all that there's no way you know what I mean, like different acular is the sun's out or of the moon's out, and then and just everything like uh like the the wind, like everything to me, every detail when any aspect of life is uh treated as if it's a flat and closed system and people are just iner to it or or like you said, we put it. We keep ourselves because of the programming, which is so deeply embedded it's I just sit back and watch people. Uh really like, hey, you guys are all closet flatter. There's a you know, I'm knowing out of the closet at least can admit that. But that's what so I don't know if that's the appropriate to say, but secretly everybody is. They live by it. Otherwise we'd be done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's any time I have been moving, I've known it. Like I've never not once ever been moving in something or on something and not known it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're on a plane, or when you're on a car, on a ride at the amusement park, or whatever the case may be, you can feel your self movement. But because science says that you can't feel it even though you are moving at an incredible rate of speed. And then everything else chasing the sun and you know how fast the Milky Way and all this other nonsense is going. Yet when you walk out in the morning and you see the clouds just hovering over your head, and then go back to heliocentrism. But what about the final experience ment? George, my goodness, gracious, if you can take a five minute clip of people you've never met in your life, follow you know, funded by a guy who is lawsuits against him, you know, Will Duffy and all these other people pushing uh these digital coins, et cetera. And if you're going to take that and override everything else we've talked about for two and a half years, come on.
Speaker 1: It. I think that's the uh the guy I picture when somebody says, what about the final it's like a computer program saying quick, quick in put this command before they start thinking for themselves. You know what I mean? What about the is that you asking that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you actually asking that? Because you don't care about what the answer is, You're not gonna you're asking It's a rictorical question. Do you know why you're asking that? You know what I mean? You get what about?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It means? Nothing? What about this other YouTube video? What about this? What about? That's like? Are to ask questions or get outside and maybe try to answer for yourselves based off of what you see in here? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that goes back to man. You know, when I read these this policy training on YouTube, if I wanted to get this rid of this strike, and I see these questions, I'm like, my goodness, gracious, So you think I'm a fifty five year old grown man who has been all around this world and been in a situation that you know, these people working at YouTube could never experience. And you're telling me that I don't know what's best for me and my family, and they're going to tell me what's best for me. And people can't still figure out that that's the world we're living in and it doesn't bother them. It just blows my mind. And everything that goes on with YouTube and the censorship is the same thing that's going on in every other AI. If you use Twitter's AI, I think it's called GROC. I did a radio show today on nine to eleven. Building seven. Before the show went live, I went to AI and I started having a conversation with it. I said, isn't it a coincidence that Larry Silverstein got control of the World Trade Center just six or seven weeks, you know, before nine to eleven. And it'll start off with, yes, it is weird that it you know, he took control seven weeks before. However, blah blah blah blah blah. Narrative narrative narrative, Well, what about the dancing Israelis that is correct? But narrative narrative narrative so these things are programmed to say yes, but and then gatekeep.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, that's it reminds me of there this guy on YouTube, I forget his name. He only puts like forty five second videos, but there's a clip of a some type of first responder that responded now before and the dude looked exactly like, uh, Bob Odenkirk. And because I go with it, I just I don't know if you know who that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, better call saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy literally looked like Bob old Oldenkirk on camera saying that, oh yeah, they called us and we came the night before. It's like, why would you show up to something, to a specific location where something hasn't happened yet that you would have Nope, Like okay, that's like what that? I still can't get over that.
Speaker 4: But and what what incident was that related to? What incident was that related to?
Speaker 1: They called him to eleven? It was uh, oh, it was yeah, he was just talking to a news reporter at night or something. But he talked about how he responded the night before. Really, yeah, it looked strikingly similar to Bob Odenkirk. Could be just dressed up with a mustache, which he has done in bettercall assault. Oh that's that's just a little slide bar. But yeah, I forget where we were going with this.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about AI and you know how they're forcing the narrative, and basically we were talking about the observable physical reality we experience. However we we we you know, put that on pause to believe what we're told by people who don't have our best interest at hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then an AI part too, Yeah, because I was, like you mentioned earlier, where things are just the list of things that I had to do. Once I figured out that I know nothing, but I now know that I know nothing, it was like, Okay, I got this, this says but everything he said was like yep, I went through all that. But I talked to chat GPT about thunder and lightning and people can they can quote if I'm wrong on this, But what I remember is lightning it does not travel the speed of light. I guess, somebody, well, then what is it? I really can get a stair answer, but we'll explained to the Sun of Hunger and it said it's, uh, the basically it's ripping through so fast and so hot that it's the atoms or or the particles exploding from that reaction. To my how do we get the reverberation song, I had to beat the thing that death to basically say that as eco to me as a conspiracy theorist. Thing. Oh, while there in theory that is solid, you could also get a sound if the if thunder thunder with a solund of the reverberating off the dome. I mean, well, I think that's the only way you can do it because if it was open but you're telling it's not the sound bouncing off of Holmes, there's no way. So it's this whole argument, the chat gybt, and it just flags me as a conspiracy theorist. But it did tell me I believe that lightning does not travel at the speed of light. I don't know about that one. It was just weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, I just confirmed it. Lightning does not travel at the speed of light. The visible flash of lightning is caused by the sudden heating and expansion of air around the lightning bolt, which propagates at the speed of light. However, the actual electrical discharge moves much splower, according to the AI. And then I did I did as I did ask it well, as is thunder bouncing off the firmament, which that they go immediately to the narrative. You know, the idea that thunder is caused by a sound bouncing off the firmament comes from certain cosmological or religious interpretations, often tied to a flat earth model, and they finish it with scientifically, this doesn't hold.
Speaker 1: Up to me, that's like revelations. Scientifically, like this doesn't hold off. There saying we have to say that. Other words, you guys are right, that's what I hear. Sometimes it's like they always have these little disclaimers at the end where it's like they're just like nodding and waking and laughing to those who know what they're really saying. A lot of it is funny, even though it's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're you're one hundred percent spot on, because they kind of acknowledge it right that it comes from you know, cosmological or religious interpretations where a solid dome or barrier of the firmament and close the earth. Right, that all makes sense, But then just scientifically this doesn't hold up. You know, stop thinking for yourself, right, Yeah, that's a good point. I don't think anybody's mentioned that yet. Anybody what I don't think anybody's mentioned that yet about thunder not being able to happen in an enclosed area, Yeah, because that.
Speaker 1: Was for me. There is always certain, but I'm not or so. The first unlayering was your episode about NASA, because I don't think I mentioned this. I was all about that. I was considering one to school for it, something I didn't want to do for some reason. But I was all about looking up new planets and like gold Lock, I don't know how. I don't know if I ever believed any of that. It was to me, it was just the same fascination of the Star Wars universe, or it's this lore like people get sucked into this lore, which which is cool, but it's like it's not real. So like if because people go all, well, howckey you believe this, it's like I didn't always, So you should have talked me a couple of years ago. I would have been all for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that, man, you want another rabbit hole. You know, many people say that Star Wars is about, you know, Darth Vader being God, Luke Skywarker being Jesus the Death Star being referenced in Revelation eight to eleven, which is the star named Wormwood, which you can find youtubel channels that just dedicate the correlation with Star Wars, and I guess in their way mocking the story and if you go back and read everything, now they obviously it's a money machine too, but the original concept of it was, you know, based biblically, of course not upfront, but it's their way of mocking us.
Speaker 1: Is there's some underlying force or law that has to be about it by where it's like if you play if if you have a set of adults play a game against kids, the kids don't know that the adults are taking a couple of steps down to play e. I mean, but they have to give you a fair chance. And the kids aren't going to see it. They're just going to be having fun in the I did the same thing in sparring as martial arts, which I didn't mention I've been doing in my whole life. And the foundation principles is Buddhists, completely flat earth. But yeah, the kids have no idea. And if I had a spar like anything lower than a black belt, I would have to adhere or like fight as if I was that belt. Like, so you can't go like there are certain parameters you got to follow.
Speaker 4: Understand, gotcha. We already talked about You had mentioned earlier that every human is a flat earth or whether they realize it or not believing it or deny it, it is really what the reality is, whether they believe it or they deny it. Everybody I think believes or subconsciously I think knows that. But do they accept it or do they just tuck it away and ignore it? Right, that's what you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, exactly, Like because the body runs itself, it's almost like a separate thing, like you blood pumps, and it's like whatever is monitoring and running that system, it probably has a better idea. So what this earthly realm is than what we think? You know what I mean? Like our body knows he wants to keep us alive, but we like do everything we can to just go against it. It's like just that's how I look at it. At least.
Speaker 4: You also have an interesting take on rainbows. Do you want to share that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. That was another one that where I saw it on this video. I was watching this guy goes, rainbows only work on a flat earth with the dome, et cetera. And I'm like, okay, And then I did it myself. I just I do it often. I get a little wine glass without the stem. I take my little pocket flashlight and I just shine it through an uch way I can until I get a curve rainbow. Run the floor like okay, that's interesting. And my buddy, who is just willfully ignorant to it, he goes, I don't see what you're talking about. When he said that, I'm looking at his eyes and like, you're not looking at it. He was like on his phone, it's like his body is fighting against actually looking like look and you wouldn't do it. And I forget the exact point I did mention on the initial email. I don't know if I if I corresponded that or not, or if I I think I forgot what I actually initially said about the rainbows.
Speaker 4: You had mentioned that you considered that one of your concrete proofs that rainbows, uh and the reverberation sound that lightning makes our undeniable proofs of the flat earth we live in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are, it's saying to me, those they it hit me, like literally as if somebody just slamming on the ground like wake off, kind of thinking, I'm like, wow, rainbows, how did I not? And it's it's like okay, duh, yeah, Like the god Creator, why would he make things such an absurd mystery to figure out how basic things were? Not basic, but how basic it is? Understand that he's been in front of me my whole life. And then the triple rainbows, and then because there's no other way, the global explanation is just there's there's a guy who came up with a video recently and it put it on my feed explaining how you could make it a full rainbow at a certain point, which works on both and then it's like they're just reverse editeering? What uh what? What actually is reality? But then they say we're reverse engineering, Like no, I don't think we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're spot on, and I think the rainbow is something that we don't talk about enough. I think that is one of the proofs of flat Earth. I should say that's one of the proofs of have of the firmament, right.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's a it's like showed me an example of you you know what I mean, anything else, because otherwise it's a straight line, like I have to to I can you know what I mean? Could you can do this? You get a glass, a love of the water and put a way through it it any other way it doesn't work if we're always I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: No, nor did it?
Speaker 1: So can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, you're good, go ahead, I thought you were done. Continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking that. Show me an example, like right in front of me, right now, where this works the way you say it does, like through a rain drop, Like, first of all, stop a rain drop from falling, and then show me that that's how rip. It's absurd. It doesn't make because now because now that I know when somebody is stealing out the narrative, it's like, okay, I put in my head back through all that how I used to think. It actually is a struggle to think that way. It's like going back to how I used to think. Is that I get less sleep now? But I'm not. I'm actually more energetic than I used to be, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not your top priorities. Obviously you got to take care of your family and pay the bills. But I think that extra time that may have been used for you know, other activities. You have prioritized that extra time into seeking the truth, and every time you find something new, it's a new journey, and I think it's rewarding, right. I mean, every now and then, you got to pull out of the rabbit hole. You want to watch a movie or go to the fishing or whatever. But even when you're doing those things, I'll have a little earbud maybe listening to someone because I'm so consumed with not only see it's more than just seeking the truth. To me, it's gathering knowledge to share. When I'm putting that spot or in that moment when I have the opportunity to wake somebody up, I want to make sure that I'm fully armed and I don't drop the ball, because in many cases you may only have one shot to wake somebody up.
Speaker 1: That is so true. It's like you're literally in my mind. It's like, wow, that's exactly how I feel too. It to me, listening out of the background is almost, in a sense, grounding yourself because I'm surrounded. I'm forced to live in like a fake reality by the people living in the fake reality, not by the people who are forcing us. They know you know what I mean. So it's just this big game and it's like I just did thing. I always have it on the background too, like okay, it's just like staying keeping a true sense, like grounding. Yeah, but I'm ready to go over a couple of things I had about physics too, or anything else you wanted me to talk about. So I'm not just yeah, go ahead, bud.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I am. I've been trying to figure out this whole time, like how are the laws of physics? And I just remember in my head I always hear my dad talk or things that really stuck it actually made sense because most of it didn't. It's school. But like matter cannot be created an or can it be destroyed? I'm like, okay that I think the like that only works on a flat earth, like an enclosed system. Where because because you're telling me like that law, I don't know which law it is that I know it's a thing. And then when it goes up, mouth come down and then like the other one, an object in motion stays in motion until I forget the other part. But like does only work in a close system, because it's like where does it show me at point? At which point it just stops working. And then we're moving at half a million miles an hour. And then where there are no laws, and then first of all, what's what's causing all us to move? And then where's the point where all these laws start applying the Earth? And earth? Only if if I got pictures zooming on to watch this earth just get blasted like a like a rocket through whatever it is? Like why none of those laws matter? That our laws here, because if we don't abide by them, it does it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, spot on. And you know Newton, you know, he came up with many of these laws of physics, you know laws of motion, which you mentioned, the three laws describing the relationship between an object's motion and the forces acting on it. And then you know, you can get into the universal gravitation, the laws of forces that attract any two objects with mass. And it's interesting because when you get down to the nitty gritty, their math problems, and you know, Newton was a how was he an eighteenth century guy?
Speaker 1: I think Newton then he discovered didn't Apple hit him in the head in June or July at sixteen sixty six.
Speaker 4: That's that's the story. It was Yeah, he was sixteen forty three. He died in the seventeen twenty seven. And you know the guy who really came out and started just dissecting these people who claim to have it all figured out with Tesla. And not only did Tesla die penniless, but he was plagiarized. There's a great article. There's many of them, but I've read a blog recently a whole breakdown of Einstein how he just plagiarized a specifically Tesla and a lot of the people claim to have these inventions were originally Tesla's. And if you look at Tesla, it's interesting his timeline is really in line with reconstruction eighteen seventies eighteen eighties, when people talk about that timeline where everything shifted greatly. I think he was someone who create was responsible for a lot of the things that we see today, but he was discredited because of his beliefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tesla is I put him in the basket of I hate to put him aside, like next to Bill Cooper, but that that kind of category that cats from Bill Cooper, and there's a couple others where they're you can't deny the fact that it was helpful or at least they brought forth some uh or it exposed something. Bill Cooper exposed a lot. I mean you know what I mean. Like that's how I kind of categorize it to one hundred percent because that reminded me of a sign I saw in Dawtsman, the little village about the railroads and how they sprang off. Like this sign was in a park. It was like engraved in wood. It is just like some historical thing. But they use I don't know if they use quotes, but they said the railroads sprang up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, huh, And that's another perfect proof of flat Earth, right, yeah, train tracks themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd just tell you flat out. And then in the in the Conversation of Physics, I remember a vote on that giant drops at a theme park called six Flags. I don't know if you've ever heard of it. Absolutely yeah, the giant drop. And I asked him, I'm like, that felt like death. How fast do you dropped? And they said is approximately it's like sixty two something miles an hour, And they said the human body can only withstand not much faster than it'll kill you. There's like if you drop too fast, you'll die. If you accelerate upwards too fast, you die. There's limits to all of that for all of us, and sixty two it and this was like, I don't know, a couple of our feet in the air is pretty high, and I'm thinking, so if you're free fall in your space that you the recent kater period thing, like, they don't be dead. There's no way. That giant drop wasn't moving. It was just a beam out of the ground. And you go like, I don't know, five or h stories high, it's way too high. It's like I it was terrifying. And that drop was only like a second and it's over sixty miles an hour, and that's like a drop in the bucket compared to committed to this stace. Yeah, it was like that alone is proof because I look into it, like, yeah, whatever the limit is for being dropped, it's not much faster than that, and it will kill you.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you see skydivers, they'll they'll pass out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll pass up unconscious. And then yeah, and what I'll say, I'll let you talk.
Speaker 4: Well, I yeah, while you're looking that up, I want to reflect real quickly back on Tesla, you know, I want to tell people that briefly, the story of Stanley Myers. He was the guy who created the hydro engine. It was an engine that could run on water. And you can go back on YouTube. It gets pulled down, then it gets put back up by heroes who continuously post truth that gets taken down off YouTube. But he created an engine that ran on water, and it was a direct threat to the New World Order because you can't have all this freedom, you can't have engines that run on water, because the whole mission of the Matrix is to keep you in debt usury, which is talked down in the Bible. They have to keep you enslaved, and part of that is financially And what would a if you could drive a car that you could just drop water into, that is free, and the nWo doesn't want you free. Now, long story short, they killed Stanley Meyer. He got a call from Belgian investors and they were meeting him at a diner to make an offer for his technology, for his new invention, and he took his brother along. He sits down in a diner and he orders a cranberry juice and he takes a sip of the cranberry juice and he chokes, you know, he runs out in the parking lot and dies. They poisoned him. His brother looked and they were gone. And so why am I saying this Because Tesla was treated the same way. You have to understand that the powers that be new Nikola Tesla as a loose cannon. He was extraordinary. He was able to tap into what you could call the secrets of the universe in ways that scared the powers that be. Right, So again that this new emerging New world order, as technology got better, radio telegrams, newspapers, that the more we were able to communicate each other, the more the nWo had more power. Now that we have the Internet, they can really control us, right, But they knew that they were looking to further enslave humankind, right, not to liberate it. And that's why you know, Tesla was striving to bring free energy to every resident you know here on this flat plane. And you know, the corrupt, you know, leaders of this world wanted the exact opposite. That's why they did to Tesla what they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it exactly because I've seen this almost firsthand where it's I believe I was a loose cannon in the prison system because I'm like, okay, all right, I know where, Like I could tell you what a corruption is driving me nuts. My last working day there, a individual who was a car shur there approached me and said, my bosses talked to your bosses and they want to see you. Go bye bye, and then he locked himself in and then that was my last day I've ever worked there. So that's weird.
Speaker 4: So what do you say, corruption? What is it? Financial? Is it? Is it like you know, I've heard many people say that the gang the it's a gang system. It's it's a mob system where things that get traded or come in go out and certain people get piece of the cut. Is it more than just financial or is that a large part of it?
Speaker 1: I think that's the first part of it, because uh, I realized that the DC in any state, like I know for a fact, is the largest governing agency in the state of Wisconsin, over ten thousand employees that they claim to have. I think there's more. So that's a lot of reach. And then our boss, our headquarters was the capital. We always referred to it as Madison. And then guys would say, hey, you guys are the biggest gang here. Why are you sweating us for this and that I'm like, yeah, they're right. They're literally a mafia. So they got rid of me because I was I can tell you where the that this was coming from, this and that it didn't day like it's ingrained in my head. I could write a book on it, but I don't think they wanted me to do that. So they got rid of me. And they had paid me for the better part of a year to get rid of me, because they had nothing on me besides. The first letter that sent home me was for alleged misconduct in quotation marks and it's two hundred and thirty eight days. I was on administratively for two three eight. I think that the sacrificial number. The starting pay that same month out this place, I leave with thirty three dollars an hour. I was thirty three years old. Two and thirty eight days just a bunch of weird. Wow, that's interesting, And it's all based off corruption.
Speaker 4: And you know, we hear all these stories of people who try to toe the line or be truth seekers or you know, whistleblowers, And how does it feel to you for someone who just was a thorn in the side of corruption for you doing nothing wrong. Now, I'm sure you probably look at it now as a blessing. I'm assuming I should put words in your mouth, but it's got to be frustrating at the same time, knowing that just because you didn't want to play their game, you paid a price for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It's uh. I wouldn't have it any other way, George, just like you said, because I mean, you and I will be talking. But there is these low level thoughts that I get about the money, which it's like, okay, it's try about the money, and they throw away all the good that it did because I actually did I did do the corrective part. I loved it seeing a guy actually seeing the hope in his eyes from like realizing he's like, oh you actually care, Like yeah, man, let's forget this out. And I would roll my sleeves like they apparently they didn't want you doing that anymore. They take all that away, and then I was all. I was given awards. I got a plaque, awards given that I have never been given before, at least from what I could see. Not that it matters, but so it's like you're telling me, like only a year prior to them, putting you in leave. I go from a guy who gets prestigious awards and like shakes hands of wardens to you know what I mean, Oh, this is happening because you and you know what I mean, like I just decided to flip with that, come on like it. So they try to take that all away from you. But it put me here today and I woke up to it. So and that's what I really believe that, like, Okay, yeah, there is a God because there's no way that this could have happened unless this was It was like this boom boom boom step. It was like all plant. It's like something wanted this to happen and it wasn't me, but it happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your journey was meant to go another way, and it all happens for a reason. It really is. I wanted to ask you this just because I get a lot of emails. I did a podcast several months ago on the h I think it was in the fall of last year on the prison industrial complex, and that rarely gets talked about. You hear people talk about the military industrial complex, the medical industrial complex, but it is a real thing, and we're told right in our society that you know, when people make mistakes, they go to these prisons and that's where they rehabilitate and become better people. I have so many emails from people in the prison system that say they don't rehabilitate them, and in some cases they're they're forever burdened by their court cases. And again, listen, if somebody did something very terrible, you know, we have to forgive them in order to forgive them. But accountability, there's got to be accountability. However, I can tell you, you know, people who are young aet in these traps. Maybe it starts with they don't pay their car insurance, they get pulled over for expired tags, and they miss a court date, and the things can add up really quickly. And in some cases they make a poor decision and go to jail and we're told that, you know, they're going to rehabilitate there. And I get so many emails from people said, there's there's no rehabilitation for them. It's just most of these guys that are in there, some things are available to them. Do you see the prison system as as the right place for these people to be rehabilitated or is that money more for just paying salaries and paying contracts than it is for anything else.
Speaker 1: Lord George, I don't think it's they go there to learn how to stay there. That's what I learned and get and they become a better criminal. I've heard that, idd that's why they stay there. If that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that's exactly and not always in that exact words, but that's that's what they.
Speaker 1: There's no other way it is.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, I'm just thinking I could literally talk for out Holy cowp they do not the only people that I saw what I say I saw.
Speaker 1: Let's see if I can make sense to this. I could tell if a guy was genuine or not based off a talks where it's like, okay, if he actually went back on the streets, he'd be fine. But I know that for a fact, I'd put my life on it. But those are the guys with life, the far and few between and the other guys. They come in and out and when they leave they come back with more time. The system figures that a way to make sure that they come back. It's like a repeating customer, Like they use algorithms and stuff like to be on the whole. They get revocated for a speeding ticket. Oh, seved more years just because the the po the probation and roll officer doesn't like you. Like I couldn't believe that would have heard that.
Speaker 4: So if somebody's out after that, they've been paroled, and if they're caught speeding, just speeding alone could put them back in prison potentially.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't care what anybody says, like that's a fact, like that can't happen. Is like you said, if you give somebody the power, which is somebody who oversees these guys that are on probation and prol on paper or whatever, they could because I know the limits of what you can do with power. It's all about how you work word things. I got very good at writing reports, not in a good way either. I learned from the best because they were the worst. It's like, if you don't write a good report, you end up in jail. So these guys figured out how to write good instant reports to keep their job and then they could boast about it. So anybody in that type of position, the extremes up, the outcomes are literally in your hands. It's so much power. So yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to give you an example here. I looked this up recently. So here in Delaware, anybody, if you're over sixty five, fifty five or sixty five. It started last year, you can get your medical marijuana card, right, just straight up. You don't have to apply for it anybody else. If you can come up with anything, the doctor signs off with it, you get your marijuana card, and the state of Delaware becomes your drug dealer. Now here's my point. If you right, you use it medically, but you don't want to have to pay the absorbent prices in your anti government, your gour your own stuff. Let's say you get caught with one hundred and seventy six grams of marijuana. I don't know how much that is in a baggy or whatever, right, but let's just say, and you're nineteen, you're it's a felony, and you're going to jail for two years. Right, And you know, as a Christian, we're supposed to be a Christian nation that if you're a felon, correct me if I'm wrong, it's not a misseeator. If you're a felon, that's doesn't that stay with you? If you're an adult your entire life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it does. It does. You can get a pardon from the governor, which I only witnessed once by a fellow officer who just set out loud. Oh I remember walking these walls. I'm like, what do you what do you mean by that? Yeah, I would lock up here. You gotta go a pardon from the governor. I'm like, okay, so anything's possible. And it's about five or six ounces for that bag, so it be a big bag of weeds.
Speaker 4: M It just shocks me that it's okay if you get it from the government, but if you grow it yourself, you're going to jail. It's just wait when you break it down. And I don't partake. I have friends who retired from the military who do, and it helps them cope. And and I would probably say that it's probably safer than what you get from the VA, the pills you get. But it's just funny when you sit down and break down these things like we were talking about, like whether it's believing the earth is spinning. When you break down some of the things that either we're taught or that we deal with on a daily basis, or what is how society works is if you get it from the government, it's okay. If you grow in your backyard, you're going to jail for tears, you're a felon and that sticks with you.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy, it is, and that movie think of something like this. It's this idea that causes the human brain to go all while I don't know, like, okay, we you don't feel it because it's always been a thing. Like is that not a nod to God? Like he's there's no beginning, nors there and end. He's always here? Is alf for the omega? Because we can't wrap our head around something not having a beginning or an end, And that's kind of they use that concept to this spinning and emotions. It's like, well, that's why I don't feel because it's just always been so who was the first person here? Then that? Uh, like what when did that start? When did we don't feel? Because there's always been a thing. It's like here, it's almost a nod saying like it's a liar, it's just God because he's always been there, you know, Like, or is that creating?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's not crazy, it's it's yeah. Some of those things that can make your when you think about God and how long he's been there and how he created the earth. And that's the other thing. I get questions all the time. We'll get an email from listeners, well how do you account for this? How do you account for that? And my answer is if I know, I'll give them what I think. But excuse me. In many cases I'll say I don't know. And I think it's it's uh, sillyvia silly of us to think that we can comprehend God's creation and how it works, every aspect of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's uh. I meant to. But the things we are might to figure out. I think he laid it off for us. They were children, like like my my little girl, like her room was set up all good to go, or crib set up all ready to go, Like why would I want her to figure that? There's no way humans would survive. Anybody says if we were just you know, I mean cavement, there is no way. Because this branch. This makes me think of this thing. This is another thing I thought about as a kid. I look at something that was built, I'm like, okay, if you're to take off the layers of reverse time. It goes back to the first tool that I So you have your hands, how is the first tool made? You take some clay? Get it what? You figure that out? But then how do you get it's so refined? I'm like it has to be like as a kid, I'm like, there has to be like an architect, Like, there's no way we can just go from nothing.
Speaker 4: To this, right, And it's because of you know, curiosity and ingenuity and a lot of failing, which is something people need to remember. Everything that you see in the world today, whether it's an iPad or a telephone, came from a lot of failure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, Just like not that I'm a fan of a guy, but was that Thomas A. Edison who said, uh, like in an interview, like I learned the fifteen hundred or a thousand different ways how to not make a light ball?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, one hundred percent. And we all no matter what venture we're in, whether we're trying to be an athlete or maybe your your dream is to you know, produce a song. You know, whatever it is, you fail more than you know you succeed, and there's nothing wrong with that. That's that's how we get Wisdom is our failures and we learn from them. Well, I better not do that again. That was stupid and and that is how you get your wisdom and.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, that's all. That's the whole point I think. And do you care if I thought about the Korean martial arts that Chinese Buddhists thing quick, because it ties into all this, Yeah, go ahead at any realism. Yeah, it's to somebody who So martial arts is almost like people are like, oh, yeah, it's cool, it works. I got a black velt that then they stopped training. But and then you have people who think it's like, oh, that stuff doesn't work. It's yeah, So it's because you don't know the key power Chi comes from. There's three points below them navel and then it ties into like the whatever that is the umbilical cord. But you don't get that. And that power comes from like the universe, the are they talk about the elements. They say it comes from the earth. It to do certainstances where you ground yourself to draw that power, basically like draw power from the ether. Talk these books talk about the ether. It's called I don't know. It's a Korean based martial art, but it has Chinese Buddhist origins. They talk about all the things that I ignored when I read them before I woke up. I'm like, wow, this makes perfect sense now, like none of it would work without it. Yeah, I'm kind of rambling, but I that was my point was people think it's all that stuff doesn't work. Yeah, it's because I've seen it firsthand. It's just you guys don't know. Therefore it's uh, you labels fiction order, but it's real.
Speaker 4: Well that's interesting. It seems like martial arts has been Do you think it's the discipline or the art or what it is that it resonates with you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like I said, it's a well, practice makes perfect, but it also practice makes permanence. It's the aspect of really like it's the thought in the back of my head, like you know, I'm watching TV, but I could be outside meditating, which I did recently, and the things you hear when you just turn everything out. I heard these crickets by a river or whatever it felt. They were like literally right next to me. It was crazy. But this the whole idea of really that there is a guy. Like most martial arts adage root they believe in a God and the creator an architect of this universe, and this one talks like and they don't talk about space, and it's one single consciousness and human beings have these layers that you can unlock of the mind. It's like four quarters of a pie. And we're only like in the zero to one, and then our ancestors were like in the two to three where you could literally change like shape shift and treshfold, just super superhuman, supernatural like god like abilities. So that's why it really resonates with me because it's just when I read that and then when everything else at they're waking up, I'm like, this is really ringing true with me, like one hundred percent. It's just like a feeling.
Speaker 4: That's similar to that movie Lucy. Right, she was able to tap into like you know, humans only can get to five percent. She was able to get more and more until ninety five percent. Then she could just she was like the perfect human being, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, sure, exactly that. And that's a nod saying that this is the thing, and like all that doesn't work. More people say well, like oh that's mumble and julable. They're really saying I haven't tried nor will I ever. Therefore it doesn't matter, like nobody ever actually tries. If you sat outside and meditated and breathe and just toned everything out every day in your life, like who knows? Because my Supreme grand Master over in California, he's a healer, he does. He heals people with his hands. He's a cut oriental medicine doctor and he's like ninety years old. He can make his hands hot and cold and uh Laurie of blood fresh, all this crazy stuff with herbs, and he believes he claims. I don't think he's a liar. He can asshole project, talk to his ancestors, learn ancient knowledge. Almost said, I believe him. So do you do you.
Speaker 4: Think the powers that be the ruling elite right, do you think that they're a able to tap into things that we can't? And do you think all of these things, whether it's the television or popular music or all distractions to keep us from you know, utilizing more than five percent of our brain or whatever they say it is.
Speaker 1: On numb percent, because I think that we would figure it out very quick, Like humans must be very powerful to really have to attack every possible angle. The biggest treess game ever to stop this thing that they still can't stop. They just sit the slow down. It's like, how incredible we must be pretty powerful beings to have somebody to suppress us with what we drink everything, and we're still more or less pretty Like it's still life is still pretty amazing. So on numbercent they know and it's but I don't think they can answer that realm or those types of if you like, if somebody came to a rumor, it's like, hey, you can be here, but you know you're not really welcome. We know you know how to get in here, but you gotta like they have to tread carefully and suppress us as much as they can. And I think that's how we I think it was meant to be. Like you said, the defeated the failure. We had to go through a series of failures to achieve that once again, because I know it's possible. But the lucy thing, it's a lot of them moves in the battles, and the forms and the techniques come from meditation. They would learn that the monks would because these monks were hiding out the mountains for sixty eight hundred years up until the sixties and then he fled Korea, went to California, started turning the military. But a lot of that it was for meditation. They didn't interact with anybody else. It's just oral tradition. It's like the tiger mouth was how a monk killed a tiger in his dream or higher level of consciousness and meditation. Assaul, Yeah, I think they suppressed it because if they didn't, it would probably be I bet you it would flip in a day if you have Josh. Everything literally everything is just taking up our time, so we don't even consider it as an option of just doing what a monk would do or something similar and figuring things out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've occupied us with such trivial stuff. And so many people have come on the podcast and said, you know, you know much. Not all there's great again, there's great teachers out there. It's just the system they've created. It is thirteen years of a lot of busy work, right, and it's to keep you busy with things that maybe we should be concentrating with other things. Number two, I have said before, it's very important, like we're all guilty of if we're going out on a walk or cutting the grass. We pop our head but our headphones, our earbuds in. But it's important, like you said, to block everything out and just go out and enjoy nature sometimes and not just not be distracted at all and listen and you know, communicate with God and enjoy his what he's created. The reason I brought this up in the first place because you'd mentioned shape shifting, and it has been said that Alistra Crawley was reputed to have the power to shape shift. And you know David Iike obviously, who was a professional athlete. He was a goalkeeper in the English Premier League. Then he became, you know, a television presenter as they call them in the United Kingdom, and then he claims in ninety five or something, he walks into a store and he sees a shape shifter. Many people believe him, many people don't. But then again, when you look at pop culture and in many of the movies, whether it's V or these type of things, are they telling us they can or is this just something that they're having us look at, something that can't happen.
Speaker 1: Well, and the that I immediately think of nothing is new under the sun. Okay, you're saying these things that people say are. I think it's oral tradition. So I think they're all like matter of fact, under the sun. I mean the son of the Babbas, there's not we're not according to this heliocentric nonsense, we're not out of the sun. But the according to that saying nothing is new under the sun. But it's true, it's true, could in many different ways. But I don't think any idea is new. Like not to mention Joe Rogan, but he's talked to a lot of people who said like ancient, not ancient, but like classical music. A lot of his high level concepts with math were dreams. I guess that they're like, oh, this isn't me. This was imparted to me through a dream kind of thing. So anything that there's another saying any something like that, but basically nothing to do with on another suns. So they they have to tell us or bury it somehow, but still have it there. Because I mean, nothing is new is They're all concepts and ideas that are attainable, I believe.
Speaker 4: At all great points. And we're nearing the end of our interview, but before we get to that, I wanted to give you an opportunity have you had any successes in trying to share this with others As with flat Earth, I should.
Speaker 1: Say surprising really a majority of the co workers that have interacted with it, because I don't do a whole lot sometimes and by myself. But ear these two guys that were like oh yeah, like what, Like I wasn't expecting a reaction like that. We're like, oh yeah, we did it. One guy a little older than me and a younger cat in his twenties. I'm like, wow. They were on power and everything, and in some of the things I explained to them, I could see the looks on their eyes of them actually like none of the things were in the way they were actually thinking for themselves. I've never seen it like that. He goes, so that makes sense that there's no so multiple co workers and then I can't really name names or anything, but like almost all of them, actually almost all my coworkers and sympothesis.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's amazing. I rarely hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because people don't. I'm kind of ballsy. I guess I just kind of hey, like this one up up front. Yeah, maybe it's a person thing. Just cut cut through, Like I don't have time to play games. But that's kind of flat out a head towards it. And I don't care if people call me crazy. And most of my co workers like either. Seriously, one guy's bothered who goes everything you say. Man, he's like, I think them out of the rest of the day. But yeah, most of my co workers. But yeah, small, small sample size, but I thought it would be in the opposite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome because most people I talk to who come on the podcast, they maybe their spouse or a family member, but it's probably five percent victory. That's that's huge. That's great. And you can tell by the way you present your ideas that you you're able to get your point across. So kudos to you for for doing that. Because again, if we get enough people to wake up to these lies, we can we can start to turn the tables and you know, make people realize we don't have to live this way. You know, I mentioned before when when my son had his uh recent daughter, you know, last January was you know, he got his paternity leave and he was off for six weeks and then it was back to work. He's just like, this isn't really, this isn't how we were meant to be just to work, work, work, and we're pulled away from our family. And you know, he homeschools, but you know he sees all his co workers that send his kid off to school, and you know, we are allowing other people to mold the mind of our children. I think we need to rethink the way we we uh we live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, because it's like, oh, well, how they're gonna learn. It's like I think if we just let this like, let us let it ride out, let people live things the way they want to without like, oh what you know, you don't need any of that, Like we would probably figure it out and be fine. And anything that you forgot to teach those one of the core classes like then it wasn't meant to be. It's you know what I mean. It's most parents are going to do the best for their kids and teach them everything they know. And that's that.
Speaker 4: Couldn't agree more, couldn't agree more. You know, Baltimore is an hour south southwest of me. And if you want a rabbit hole to the listeners at home and yourself, Jordan, google Baltimore literacy rates and imagine, you know, thirteen years in school and then look at those numbers and it's broke. It's truly broken. Really, there's so many Yeah, there's there's so many other twenty eight, twenty nine percent upon graduation in eighth grade it was close to forty percent don't even have a third grade breeding level. And it's just, you know, it's very frustrating, it's very sad. But you know, we need to set our children up for success. And here in Delaware it's very simple to the homeschool. I say, every church, every single church in the state, should have their own school and community schools. Send your your child down the street to the church, get educated. There. Know who's molding the mind of your children, because you know, you can go on TikTok or Twitter and you can see what they're being taught. Today's it's a little it's a little worrisome. Was there anything else you wanted to touch on before we parted ways?
Speaker 1: Is this usually where you ask about the how do you word it sick something?
Speaker 4: The silver bullets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we alreadycover that. Well, let's see help my hand. I'm gonna say that. I know sometimes you mentioned the old world or like ancient architecture, like Wellpark Correctional is proof of a flatter than an ancient civilization because I found pictures on archives with month streets and the people that live there, they stay there multiple generations. They had told me, like of Crobberry, this the prison. The tunnel was built around the prison. The prison was always there. It's also connected to Dodge Correctional, which is about Donald Road. It clos off the tunnels of course that they used to transport high profile in names. But I'm like, wow, so the whole time before I was awake, that was it was right underneath me the whole time. This old castle look in prison like it couldn't be more iric. It's like just hit me in the face every day. And I had no idea.
Speaker 4: I see Dodge, what was the other one? You said, what was the other correctional institution?
Speaker 1: W A U p U and correctional?
Speaker 4: Oh I found it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh wow, that's the same sort. Yeah, the same narrative there used to be Aspire.
Speaker 4: Holy yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's like a two mile tunnel side proof right there. And then the pictures don't have but all tradition and local like native people upon me. They told me things that I believe we're truth and don't add up and it's just to me a proof right there. It was better part of a decade the truth was trying to get on me. And if it got that up and forced my hand.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's incredible. This prison has been around since the eighteen fifties, eighteen fifty one.
Speaker 1: Built by prison labor and it's like, okay.
Speaker 4: Wow, there's no way this was built by prison labors. Is that what? That's the official story?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Here it is prisoners were signed to construction projects.
Speaker 1: Yep. Wow. And they skipped the part where they say construction began and it just said yeah, yeah, and they did folder shot. There's like folder shops of yeah. It's just like yeah, if you go far back and off. I swear I found one a picturable pond correctional late seventeen hundreds, I swear. And the towers have the plaque on the outside like when it was di recored, because the narrative is that the towers are all built at different years as the prison is being built, but there they were all just always there and all the all the time. STAPs on the outside of the limestone towers are just just that lie, you know. I mean that that faked seal. Wow.
Speaker 4: And it's They've had an incredible amount of notable inmates. Steven Avery, they made the making a murderer about that, the guy who attempted to assassination on Theodore Roosevelt Shrink, he was, he's been there, David Vandyke, a very famous serial killer from Milwaukee back in the seventies. And then yeah, I forgot just a couple of years ago there there was a big issue with the inmates, and that is interesting that what eighteen fifty one, My goodness, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And then the Green Bay Rush show is same, same thing, just as old looks like a castle.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I was just that that's one of my like it was always I took a job like I my path. It's just like it makes so much sense now I start in corrections. And then that's with a truth to trying to get it made. It took like eight and a half years. You know what.
Speaker 4: We often talk about two thousand and one being a transformational year with nine to eleven and everything else, but also in this prison two thousand and one of the warden of that facility, and I'm talking about Watpoon Correctional Institution. They hired the first pagan priestess to serve as one of the institutions to acting chaplains, so they had one Christian chaplain and one Pagans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've witnessed some of those pagan ceremonies. It was weird to hit like a old wooden little like Knight standing. There's a lamp on it, and they're all that was weird. The native stuff is cool.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Wow, I learned a lot today.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You brought a lot to the table. And you've had quite a journey. You're only thirty three and you've had a lot of success of sharing the knowledge to other people. And thanks for coming on and sharing your knowledge, and as always, we give you the final.
Speaker 1: Word, and thanks for having me. I appreciate that. Wow, did this go by quick? But I got to use this as an opportunity because it's because I'm not I lose my voice. I kind of have a lost doll because if anybody gives me any chance, it's like, I'm just gonna send it and tell them everything, because I think that's why this happened to me. And if I didn't do it, it would be it's not meant to be like I think, I'm I'm supposed to just do something with this, okay, because even if I was of spokes, So it's hard to just sit with this. You can't just sit like it is you. It's the biggest that'sive urgency I've ever had. So bet, thank you aguys for having me George, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for coming on and sharing the knowledge. Pardon me and we'll get your email address. So, folks, if you wanted to reach out to Jordan, by the time this airs, his email address will be in the show notes. You can reach out a lot of interesting show notes today from what we've talked about, a lot free to research. I encourage you specifically to look at the Wapoon Correctional Institution and the pictures. I'll put that in the show notes. And again a lot of this architecture just it looks like a castle from England. It's it's unbelievable. So check that out and you know, let your journey continue again for Jordan, thanks so much for joining us to the listeners. Thank you all for your continued support. God bless you all. Have a wonderful week and until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 7: I know it's baby struggle. I know you've had spain. I know you feel tired, held down by all the way. Yeah, I know you feel you smile ain't the same.
Speaker 3: That's all way going from you.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 3: You've lost your way. Don't give it.
Speaker 5: No, don't give it and never home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plaid. Why it's a way time, got up, mammy?
Speaker 8: Come?
Speaker 2: Why wait?
Speaker 3: God m called.
Speaker 7: I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five. Oh you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 3: You are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 4: Beautiful. You're shoving ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 5: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loose home. Don't they gone on the primise.
Speaker 2: Me ain't Doneyet's God I'm letting wants a wave down the God of me because don't give up.
Speaker 5: No, don't give in you never don't let go on the primis.
Speaker 3: It ain't gon like it's worth living. Wat's a way down the god up? Baby called?
Speaker 8: Why it's a play down the God tav Oh yeah, what's a play down? The God Baby Cold, Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Got the TV call.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 9: Never do they go on the primis I mean, And then yas got up playing watch a kind of coats.
Speaker 3: Don't give no dog giving, never hold dogget go of the trimes, getting done.
Speaker 7: Love is for living wats and God of very coors.
Speaker 5: Ah, the God of needles, white dog, God.
Speaker 3: Of any coach.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am.