Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast. What a day that was at the Police Academy in Garden City. President Trump, not only him, Todd blanche was there and Cash Pateel, Caroline Levitt, all the Congress people, all the people on Long Island that are in office and running for office. It was amazing and really the best part of all was right behind the stage on the podium where Trump and Blakeman spoke from, were a lot and I mean a lot of cops, female, male cops. Cops everywhere because of course, the theme last Friday was public safety and nobody does it better than Bruce Blakeman, pat Ryder and Donnelly, all the amazing folks in Nassau County. Bruce was amazing. He spoke twice. He spoke before the President. Then as you heard the President called him up on stage. He was kind enough to say all lo to me and Trump. Trump unleashed a smile like you never saw. You can see it's on my social media at Rosenberg dot Sydney on Instagram, at sid Rosenberg nineteen on Twitter, Sid Rosenberg on Facebook, sim Rosenberg on truth social Ear to ear. Trump was smiling when Blakeman pointed me out, and then we weren't done. Then we opted in a motorca. The great Tom Sullivan went to the Hamptons and Bruce was great again spoke at the Home, the beautiful home, I must say of Bob and Lamenta Dave Roberts. We arrived when Steve Whitkoff was still speaking, star started cast O'deedle was there, Bert Capone, Suzanne Miller, a whole bunch of big time people, Arie Ackerman, and we still weren't done. If the Bruce spoke barn was tremendous. Bruce was kind enough to take about a dozen of us to dinner at some trendy place in Southampton. I think it's called seventy five Mean. And then finally after my friend Lauren, who's married to the amazing Finton, took us to the restaurant Anthony Fromassapiko drove me home and the day was over. But what an unbelievable day. It was starred by my man Bruce Blakeman. Bruce, your amazing last Friday, Oh.
Speaker 2: It sounds like half a day, said come on, we have a bigger date in that every day?
Speaker 1: You really do? I know, I see your schedule. I talked to my son Gabriel, who's still working for. He's still working for He's like, this guy's everywhere every day, some days on Long Island, lots of days in the northern part of the state because you're campaigning for governor. I mean your days literally, these days are like eighteen hours long.
Speaker 2: Yes, we just finished a three day swing in western New York, Chester, Buffalo, every point in between, Wyoming County, Orleans County, Shenango County. Where else were we I'm trying to remember all the places we were at, Genesee County, Monroe County, Erie County. It was amazing. The people are fired up, They're miserable under Kathy Hochel. They desperately want change. So it was a labor of love. It was a sense of duty, and we went from early in the morning to late night every day there. Now I'm back on Long Island. I'm taking care of some county business today and we're going to shoot in the city. We've got a rally against anti Semitism in the city, and we've got so many other things going on. That's then I'm I'm ending the night tonight. I'm gonna end a little early because my dear friend Mark Plumer, it's his birthday and he's been so supportive of me, so I'm going to go to his birthday party.
Speaker 1: Good better than me. I get invited to all these rallies, I don't go. It says too much. But you go to all of them. You're great, Brook Goldstein. And they contacted me today about this rally. I'm like, I'm not doing it. I actually think at some point we do too many of these. I actually believe, and I'm going to say this in public, that we hurt ourselves.
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 1: You know. We gotta pick our spots, and I think that a rally every day is.
Speaker 2: A bit much.
Speaker 1: But you're a great Jew you are and a great human being and you go to these, which is important for you to be there. I do want to talk about this young tourist that was stabbed in Manhattan because this speaks directly to Kathy Hokeel and the fact that you say this all the time. There is not a governor in this country who's more patient when it comes to criminals and really fierce criminals than Kathy Hokel. Again, a young tourist stabbed in the City just a couple of days ago. This, as you say, Bruce Blakeman, is Kathy Hokeels New York.
Speaker 2: Well, you know something said, every major criminal justice initiative from Kathy Hochel has made it easier for criminals to prey on our communities. Now, usually when an elected official rolls out a criminal justice initiative, a proposal for a new law, it's to protect the communities. She doesn't want to protect the communities. She's protecting the criminals. And now a law was passed that she signed and she's going in force that won't allow local police officers and local sheriffs to cooperate with ICE. Now, in Nassau County, in the last year, we've removed two thousand illegal migrants with criminal records ranging from attempted murder, rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping, drug dealing, gang activity. Two thousand, and that's not two thousand out of Nassau County. That's two thousand out of the region. Because they could go to the Hudson Valley, they could go into New York City, they could go to Suffer County, they could go to New Jersey, get upstate New York. We got them out of the region. We've got them out of the state. Where would Kathy Hoak like me to put those two thousand criminals back. It is just insane. She's not looking out for us. She is supporting Zoora Mandami and the far left DSA agenda to undermine the fabric of our society, which the cornerstone is public safety.
Speaker 1: I did have Tom Homan on the show a couple of days ago and we talked about because pat Ryder was on too, and he told me that this law goes into effect, honor about August twenty fifth, But you guys can't do what you've been doing in cooperation with ice because Kathy Hokel doesn't care if Nasau County becomes less safe. She's all about the Democrat narrative. So I guess it goes into effect August of twenty fifth. But Holman did say to me, Bruce that listen, nobody's gonna break the law. But but he was proud of what you guys are doing in Nashau County and that he William was hoping at least that you guys would continue to put the bad guys away no matter what Kathy.
Speaker 3: Hockel says, well, that's absolutely true. Don't think for one minute that we're going to lay down and not enforce the law and allow criminals to run rampant through our neighborhoods. That is not happening in Nasau County. When I become governor, I will not let that happen in our state. Public safety is incredibly important. People will not move in to neighborhoods where they feel unsafe. Businesses will not operate their businesses where their workers feel unsafe. It's fundamental, it's common sense, it's good judgment, all of which Kathy Hockel has none.
Speaker 1: Of that, none of it. So take me back to last Fadi for a second, Bruce, because I have to tell you, walking into that police academy, it was unbelievable the amount of patriotism and some other special people that happened to sit two rows in front of the Neutral family. And of course you know about Omar Nutra killed in October the seventh, and what a beautiful couple they are. I can't even mention all the amazing people that you had at this rally on Friday. But let's kind of get away from the Bruce Blakeman wunning for governor, county executive. He's on TV every couple of minutes. Here you are in front of thousands of people. They're chanting Bruce like you was Springsteen. You got President Trump standing right next to you, shaking your hand, telling you how great it is. I actually this once before about pinching yourself. Were you standing up there going, Wow, what an amazing opportunity. Who could have thought this could ever be me?
Speaker 2: But it is. If my teachers at Wheel or Avenue Elementary School, or Memorial Junior High School or Valley Stream Central High School saw me up there, they wouldn't believe it. I tell you. I said to all the kids all the time, I say, it's not where you start, it's where you finish. A lot of kids like me were busy playing basketball every day and hanging out, and we probably didn't pay as much time to our studies as we should have. And people thought that all these guys will never make it. But you know, at some point you get an epiphany and you say to yourself, hey, listen, I need to make something of myself. It happened with me at about the age of twenty one. I started saying I better get serious about life, or life is going to pass me by. So when I speak to kids all the time, said, I tell them, look, if you're not doing well in school, or you've had some setbacks in your life where your parents got divorced and you're depressed about it, you know there's a future for you. Don't get two down on yourself. Try to turn it around because it's not where you start, it's where you finished. And we've all had bumps in the road. I read your book. You've had some bumps in the road. You've had some major bumps in the road. Think about the fact you made an amazing comeback. So that's what I like to tell the young people. Don't dwell on your failures. Learn from your failures because you can learn a lot from your failures. But always remember, if you work really hard and you're focused, you can turn things around in your life.