Speaker 1: This is a podcast from wor is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, and it's an enormous Tuesday where we're gonna have to tackle issue after issue after issue, like the system contracting for a purpose? Why aren't there riots in the streets right now? We have to discuss what is the angle with these Blue state nutters. Mitch McConnell fell and bumped his head. The jobs report is a complete disaster. All that's some hilarious Biden moments, them bloodsucking more money out of your wallet, an update on the mouse Hunt, and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to begin actually here because we're gonna get to the system and what it's doing right now and why it's doing it, and we're gonna get to all that in just a few I wanted to discuss something though, that's happening in this country. It's been happening in this country. In fact, it's gonna be a continuing theme on this show. Tonight. We're going to talk about the system contracting, if you will, and we're gonna start off by really discussing the race aspect of this the race Marxism that's been going on in the country. But first, when I say the system is contracting right now, you feel it everywhere, don't you. I know you feel it. I feel it. It feels like the bad guys might be on the run. Does it feel that way a little bit? This goes beyond the election, It goes beyond you know, Donald Trump won the presidency. Doesn't it feel like the bad guys are turtling up on the run. It feels like maybe we've in some ways reached peak cultural Marxism, and now there's pushback now that we're even have somebody. You feel it, don't you? I feel it? Hard to even quantify, but you feel the momentum. Well. I want to explain something about a lot of the activism you have seen in the past, A lot of the act the activism we've seen in our entire lives. You see it, I see it. They turn on the news and the street animals are rioting and burning crap and tearing down statues. And there's some more on college kid. I just love sociology and I don't like Christopher Columbus. And you're always sitting there there, You're racking your brains. Where does all this stuff come from? Where do these people come from? We watched all the Saint George Floyd people burn down cities across the country, and we're wondering what's happening here. Well, this is where the movement itself and what we're up against can be confusing. Allow me to explain what we're dealing with. Our communists, smart anti humans who are trying to destroy everything that's the central religion. But if you get people who are you against that on our side, this is what they'll say. No, we're simply dealing with anti white racism. That's one of the arguments. No, it has nothing to do with Marx or communism. It's just hatred of white people. Okay, Okay, allow me to explain. Because you've seen some of this in the wake of the Daniel Penny trial. Daniel Penny gets acquitted, you've seen some protesters saying things like this.
Speaker 2: I watch the white people, I watch the non black pocs.
Speaker 1: Okay, white white dad, we got this guy. We need white vigilans.
Speaker 3: We need some black vigilanities.
Speaker 1: Sorry, black vigilanas. Yeah, black vigilanus. That's what we need. Whatever, Chris, anyway, so what is the race aspect of it? First, Remember, I want you to think of this as if it's a corporation. Have you ever seen one of those charts where you have the CEO sitting on top. Maybe you've seen it in a crime movie before. This is the mafia boss, and then everything kind of branches out underneath him. Well, think about it in this way. The chief, the boss, the head of everything. As far as ideology goes, He's a communist. He has one goal, the company itself. The mission has one goal, destruction of everything. That's the goal, destroy everything, bring everything to its knees below him. He has different branches that are obviously they're all for the same purpose. They all further his goals, the goals of the company, but they look completely separate. Here's the best way I can explain this to you, because it can manifest itself like things like the anti white racism talk, can manifest itself in very very very real ways, and it has manifested itself in very real ways. But if you focus on just that, you miss the overall mission. You know what, you ever see anything or read anything about a strength and conditioning coach in football, maybe for a big major college football program. If you'd like, you can go on the internet. There's amazing video of these psychopaths. Strength and conditioning coaches for college football teams are complete, unhinged lunatics, and I love them so much. The most fun dudes to be around. They are universally jacked beyond belief they have. No matter how old they are, I've seen them fifty years old or more. They have the energy of an eighteen year old boy. They are constantly screaming, yelling, Hey, somebody hit me in the head with a two by four. That's how they are. Someone rubbed this porky pine on my back so I can pull the spines out. It's those type of guys. Now, if you've ever talked to one of these guys, are looked in at one of these guys. All they care about it's not football, really, All they care about is the gym. Let's do something brutal physically. I want you to squad eight pounds to day and then we're gonna run sprints on our hands to our arms fall off. That's all they want to do. That's all they care about. It's all they want to do. Now for that guy and the players underneath him. When they walk into the weight room, all that matters is lifting weights, hen sprints and box jumps and everything that makes you big and swool. That I want you to think about, the anti white, the black lives matter. People like the strength and conditioning coach of a communist organization. So it's tangible. It's real when you walk into his gym. When you walk into his gym, he's gonna make you do legs until you can't walk anymore. It's real. It's tangible. However, he his role the gym itself. They only exist and they only operate in that way because they push forward the ultimate goal of the head coach, which is to win football games. If the strength and conditioning coach can get the eighty guys on his roster bigger, stronger, faster by whatever psychopathic methods he happens to do, then in the end, my football team is bigger, stronger, and faster, and I get to win games for America's communists. There are divisions that climate change now is the LTB. All these people, the BLM types, the feminist types. There are a million different types, but they all fall underneath the head coach. So back to this I'm not saying ignore or dismiss the rampant, rampant anti white blatant, the racist stuff that's come from our government and from corporate America in recent years, as ugly and pervasive as it used to be for black people in this country, just disgusting. President Biden gets elected, first thing he does is tell white people to go to the back of the line for PPP loans. You can't do that, Bud's that's wrong, it's wrong. That's just as wrong as telling a black person they can't sit down and have dinner in a restaurant. That's ridiculous, it's wrong, it's gross. So as you watch how this has manifested itself in the country, it can be easy to travel down the road of now they're not communists, they're not Marxists, they're not trying to burn anything down. They just hate white people. No, these types, they're just the strength and conditions. Watch the white people.
Speaker 2: I watched the non black pocs Paul say they were scared.
Speaker 1: Of Jordan Jamal Bowman, former congressman from New York, went out on social media today and started some long letter that's ridiculous. You don't have to go read it. He has the IQ of a barstool. Anyway, he goes on some long letter that starts out with dear white people, so you know exactly how the rest of the letter went. Don't pay attention to that, and more importantly, don't get distracted by the side groups. The goal of the football team is actually not to squat the most weight. It's to win football games. The goal of the strength and conditioning coach is to squat the most weight. But that's not the goal of the football team. The goal of the American communist it's not to destroy white people, or destroy oil, or hate man, or whatever new goal they happen to be selling you at any given moment. No, that may be the goal of that individual branch, but that is not where they're going. Where they're going is the death of everything. Just a little reminder not to be distracted by the noise, and there's lots and lots of noise. Now, let's talk about the system contracting, what they're doing right now, and why they're contracting. In fact, let's first address it from a where are the riots standpoint? Have you been wondering that, where are the riots? Why aren't there street riots? Even after Daniel Penny gets acquitted, all this tough talk, no riots, where are they talk about that? In a moment Before we talk about that, I want to talk to you about taking that pain in your life and just dumping it in the trash can. Doesn't that sound like probably something you dream about as someone who has been in pain, You dreamed stupid dreams like that. What if I could just grab it with my hand and throw it away? You think about how's your back today? How's your neck? How's that muscle pain that plagues you? Are you rubbing your hands as I speak? What don't you do now that you used to do? Why don't you let relief Factor take that pain away from you? You know you can take things to mask pain. Those are terrible for you. You can ignore it that's equally terrible for you, or you can start to tackle it. Relief Factor is one hundred percent drug free. It's a supplement. It helps your body's natural response to that inflammation. Over a million people have tried relief Factor three weeks, you might be three weeks away from being free. From nineteen dollars to ninety five cents, call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Reminding you you can email the show. You can call the show, leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Now I played a little bit of one of these Black Lives Matter protesters, the Penny white people, all this stuff, but she said something interesting at the end that we're gonna walk down this road a little bit. Just stay with me here, she said, she kind of lamenting. Hey, it's riot time. Where are you guys?
Speaker 2: I watched the white people. I watched the non black pocs all say they were scared of Jordan's but the black man testified that he was not.
Speaker 1: So we got a problem.
Speaker 2: So all the white people here, y'all got work to do. All state of got a black people business.
Speaker 3: Going blackness working. Now, I don't mean your opinion.
Speaker 1: Can I get a witness all the non black pocs. So here's what happens with the strength and conditioning coach on the football team, or what can happen is he can start to believe that he is the football team and the groups like Black Lives Matter, their business is causing chaos. The climate change nutters, all these their business is causing chaos destruction, gluing their butts to the highway, things like that, the feminists parking their Subaru outbacks in the parking garage and going to scream in the streets. Ah, my crew cuts too expensive. And that's their goal was chaos destruction, and they can convince themselves that everyone should join in all the time. So maybe, just maybe you're looking around and you're wondering, where are the riots? Trump won the election? No riots? Daniel Penny gets acquitted in blood blue. Blood blue doesn't make sense, although blood is blue until it hits the oxygen. So I was just being medically correct. Sorry, you didn't know that, Chris, blood blue, New York City and no riots? Where are the riots? What's going on? Well, you need two elements. Two elements to have a riot, to have a riot that's really, really, really going to catch on here in the United States of America. This isn't universal for all time, but it's fairly universal if you look into things. Two elements are necessary. First and foremost, you have to have people who will organize it. And agitate for it. In America, almost every single street protest you've ever seen has been paid for and organized by different groups of people, different groups of street communists. We've gone over this before, who are funded by this quote nonprofit and this legal action group which has a separate legal action group. So there's always this web of groups. But in the end they have paid for street agitators who are out there with being people up in a frenzy witness. But you need a second element, and right now, because the system is contracting, they don't have either of these elements. First, you need the money. The money pays for the agitators. Second, you have to have enough of a spark in a society, enough of a fuel system if you will, that once the protest gets going, society itself will keep it going. For instance, what's a good example of this, might as well talk about it. We brought it up already, the Saint George Floyd protests. Why were those protests so widespread and so successful? They changed policy after policy after policy after policy in America's cities. Now people get murdered and droves in those cities. How was BLM so successful in that destructive goal? Well, Yes, the money got spread around millions and millions and millions of dollars. Paid protests here, paid protests there, Your paid, Your paid, your paid. So all the animals got paid for their agitation. But we also had a United States of America that had been locked in its homes over a bad chest cold. People were full of anger, they were full of desperation. People had too much time on their hands, young people especially. You try to keep young people inside with nothing to do, you're going to eventually have a powder keg of a situation. People must get out, they must burn energy. You trap them all in their homes for a long time over a chess cold. They woke up one day. Everyone does nothing but stare at the Internet, and they're all looking at sad video of George Floyd's sweaty and dying, and they decide it's time to take to the streets. I heard there's a major protest in Chicago tonight. What do you say we tossed the boys in the car and drive down there and break some windows. Sound like a plan. You need two things for a massive street protest of any kind. You need the money and organization. That's a critical element for it. And you need an appetite. You must also combine that with an appetite of the general public and to pull off a successful massive protest, for the most part, both elements are necessary. So again back to the question, where are the protests? Now? Where are they? Did the billionaires lose all their money? All the comedic billionaires, the soil stypes. Now that the commic billionaires still have all their money, are the people all of a sudden happy? No one's angry about anything. Well, let's discuss those two elements and it'll help us prepare for what's to come, but also celebrate where we are. We can also celebrate this. Two hundred more lives were saved today by preborn. Did you know that preborn doesn't just talk. I'm pro life. Preborn is the hands and feet. These young women have already chosen to have an abortion. There is one thing between them and that abortion clinic, which may be their home because of the abortion pill. Now, the only thing between them and the abortion clinic, the only thing between that baby and death, oftentimes is preborn. An ultrasound. Preborn will give that young lady a free ultrasound. If she accepts it, she will to choose life almost every single time, and you're the one buying it for her. Preborn has the pro life clinics. You're providing the ultrasound money. Whatever you can give tax DEDUCTI will give it eight bucks buys the ultrasound, give them twenty eight grand I don't care what you give them twenty eight hundred, one hundred, I don't care. It's going to the babies. Preborn dot com slash Jesse may I suggest saving a baby maybe in someone's name this Christmas season. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. So we're talking about the system. Why aren't we seeing the riots? What's going on right now? And we're talking about the system is in contraction. But first we're addressing the riots in the streets. How you need two elements and these elements will both come back. So don't get too comfortable, but we should feel really good about where we are, because there are two elements that are missing right now. First, the money. The system is afraid. At the moment, the system is contracting, it is turtling up, it is protecting itself and that's why it's not punching back boxing. You know boxing. You ever see in a fight where there's a good counterpuncher and every time the one guy throws a punch, he gets counterpunched. Oh, that hit me in the ribs. Eventually he stops punching. Right now, the system has been hit from every different side, all at once, and you have seen the worst of it over the past few years. The worst of how the system acted, you see, it really kind of began with Obama where they really shifted into overdrive. They thought they had total power. They abused it, they used it riots, using the DOJ against their political opponents, going crazy in the entertainment world, the educations world, the corporate world. They really went nuts like animals do, and they thought it would last forever. But then we have had rejection after rejection of these people. And as a result, the money, the communist money out there, it doesn't know where to go or where to put itself. Right now, why wouldn't the system pay for a bunch more riots? After Daniel Penny exc got acquitted in New York City, Well it really comes down to this. It's not that they're happy with the fact that he got acquitted. The system used all of the goodwill it had left in it for the fake civil rights era that we live in today, and now there is no appetite from the public for any more of that tomfoolery. In fact, it would have the opposite effect. If these billionaires, the Sororos types, were to sink millions of dollars into more street riots across the country right now, because America has rejected so much of that, it would have the opposite effect it had last time. And that's exactly why they're not paying for it. The billionaires are thinking, no, this is bad. On the other side of it, remember, you need two things. You need the money, and then there has to be some sort of a national mood. They had a national mood before a powder keg of a country that was ready to blow. You turn them loose for Saint George, and they ran into the streets. The mood against that nonsense is gone completely done. What we are in the middle of right now hopefully the beginning of I take that back, hopefully it's the beginning of. But what we are in the beginning of is a pushback, a counter punch, and that's why the system is protecting itself instead of doing what it's been doing for the last several years, and that's throwing haymaker after haymaker after haymaker after haymaker. They have been blasting away with every ounce of their being, trying to knock us out in the past few years. And they landed so many punches and did so much damage. But we finally woke up and started counter punching. And now they're contracting. They're turtling up, they're guarding the ribs, keeping that hand up by the face. They're not kidding like they were. Now let me clarify, they're not dead. They're not gone. Just like the boxer. They're going to figure out a new strategy and figure out how to come back. But that's what we're seeing right now, things like this Trump's DJ This is an article Who's this from CNN. Trump's DOJ secretly obtained records of his FBI pick Cash Patel, and lawmakers and their staffers and media in leak investigations. Under Donald Trump, the DOJ still controlled by the communists because he put losers in charge like Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr. The DOJ was still grabbing data of private American citizens and using it. That's going crazy. That's the system operating as if they will be in charge forever. These people, they try the best they could to put their power into concrete, to etch it in stone. And everything they're doing now, from the lack of riots to the protection of illegals, trying to keep all the illegals here, all this stuff, it all comes back to the system knows it's in trouble. It's trying to get in less trouble, and it's trying to ensure the gains it achieved already are permanent. That's why senators like Dick Durban of Illinois talk like this.
Speaker 4: In addition to waking in our military, it would cost hundreds of billions of dollars to deport every undocumented immigrant in our country. It would damage our economy and separate American families. Instead, we should focus.
Speaker 1: Dick Durbin, who is paid, who's signed on for every single trillion dollar bill he could get his grubby little sausage fingers on now thinks it's too expensive to deport illegals. Why, because they're desperate to hold on to the gains they've made. Headline democrats demand Biden quote get as many migrants into the country as possible before the Trump inauguration. Some of them aren't even hiding it. Hey, we've brought in a bunch of disloyal foreigners who will vote Democrat their entire lives. Please, we're begging you, Joe, don't let Trump send them away. That's why they're so adamant on TV right now. Oh my gosh, Trump's gonna deport me even though she's a naturalized citizen.
Speaker 3: I might be because I'm a naturalized citizen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should be. We should strip your citizenship and deport you too. But that's another story entirely. That's why they're doing wing all the things they're doing. Everything they're doing is contracting now, turtling up, protecting themselves because things broke against them. It's why Joe Biden was talking a bit about foreign policy today while talking as best as he can, which is it's honestly, it's not it's not very good.
Speaker 5: One of the things that's going on here is I just turned off, like're gonna go up. I lost the electrician here.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he lost the tellipropt Anyway. They're all very worried that Donald Trump is going to strike a piece deal Ukraine, Russia, that he's going to wash his hands to Syria, that he's going to get us out of these things. Why would Joe Biden get up and start doing the yelling routine?
Speaker 6: If we do not lead the world, what nation leads the world? Who pulls you up together? Who tries to pull the Middle East together? How do we think in the ocean? What do we do in Africa?
Speaker 1: Read?
Speaker 5: The United States.
Speaker 4: Lead the world?
Speaker 1: Why why are they trying to bring in as many illegals as possible. Why are they trying to protect them from deportation. Why aren't we having riots all over the place? Why are they all running to the camera every chance they get talking about how we can't possibly change form policy. The only policy we've had is the one where you better always have nothing better change, Please God, don't change, because right now the system is contracting, The system is turtling up. The system is afraid, and so what we have to do is we have to run them down and run them into the ground. What we have to avoid is any thinking that the system is defeated. And what we must avoid is any thinking at all that now is the time to show mercy. Now is not the time to show mercy. When the enemy who wants you dead has broken and he's on the run, you run him down and ensure that he will never come for you again. We'll touch on this just a little bit more, and then we'll move on to other things in just a moment. Before we do that, let me talk to you about well WW three and other things. There are things in motion that even one man probably can't change, and I think you and I both understand on a long enough timeline, things are probably gonna get a little spicy around here. And the chances you're gonna need an emergency food kit for a week, a month, god forbid a couple months. It's real. If I were to ask you seriously in the next twenty five years, do you think you will need emergency food you'd say yes, wouldn't you. I certainly you would. Well, my Patriots Supply has a foodkit ready to go for you. You don't have to sit and agonize over which can of disgusting beans you need to buy. My Patriots Supply has four week emergency food kits fifty bucks off. They're prepped and ready to go. They'll ship them to your door. It's a necessity that you need extra food, emergency food that you never touch. Buy it, stash it, never touch it again. You want fifty bucks off, go to prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. Four week food kits fifty bucks off. Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. We'll be back fighting for your freeom every day. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. Love hate, death threats. Ask doctor Jesse questions for Thursdays. I won't be here Friday, don't worry. I'll be back next week. Back can't be here Friday. All that can be emailed to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Everything you're seeing now is the system begging you for mercy, hiding, acting like they changed their mind. Here's a headline, elected Florida Democrats switches registration to the Republican Party. Seems to be a lot of that going around. Headline Congress probes pro hamas group behind the Union Station riot for a quote strong ties to the CCP. The riots, the protests you have seen in your life may have seemed organic because that's the idea. You want it to seem organic, but you need two elements. It has to be paid for, an organized and there has to be an appetite for that kind of street activism. And that appetite is gone. And what are they really really worried about. They're worried about losing the games. We just brought up illegal immigration. I'm going to read you this headline before I played Joe Biden for you. The headline is November Jobs Report. All all net job growth in the past year has gone to foreign born workers, and the last year all the net jobs to foreign born workers. Yet the President of the United States of America says this.
Speaker 5: Most economists degree, the new administration is going to inherit a fairly strong economy, at least at the moment, an economy going through fundamental transformation has laid out a stronger foundation and a sustainable, broad based, highly productive growth. As my profound.
Speaker 1: Home, he really hopes Trump keeps this new economy in place. Hey Trump, we dumped all those stupid American workers and we brought in a bunch of foreigners. You're not going to change that, right, That's what they really mean when they talk like this.
Speaker 3: Over the last four years, we have made remarkable progress, and the results speak for themselves. Over sixty million jobs created, the lowest average unemployment rate of any administration in fifty years, inflation down faster than almost any other advanced economy, and incomes up almost four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Of course, they understand the average American can't afford things anymore. They understand all that. But when they say remarkable progress, they they're actually telling the truth from their angle. For them, it's been remarkable progress. To bring fifteen to twenty million foreigners into the country, to take your job away, jack the cost of housing up, jack your medical costs up, ruin the education system, bring in new diseases, new crime, all those things. That's been a tremendous success for them. What they're concerned about is someone's gonna change it. Like I said, this is why Joe Biden's yelling about we have to lead everything. They're concerned the system is very, very worried things might turn around if we do not lead the world. What nation leads the world?
Speaker 6: Who pulls you up together, who tries to pull the Middle East together harder than any other? What do we do in Africa read the United States leave the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, let's do some emails, shall we, Trapper Jesse, maybe your tiny hands didn't set the trap right, he's talking, she's talking about mice. Are you certain it was peanut butter or crayons for bait? You know this is not okay. First of all, the trapping so far has been unsuccessful. But that doesn't that doesn't mean I'm failing at all. Wars are long, ugly protracted things, and right now I'm not fighting a battle with mice. I'm fighting a war with mice. They are gonna win some rounds. Look, they won the first round when they infiltrated my home. They won the second round when they ate through a couple bags of chips, and then oub worrying that they got into everything through all my chips a weigh and I had a lot of really great chips in there. What Chris, What Chris said? Their brain is the size of a peep. Yeah, but there's a lot of them, right, didn't what Chris? Didn't you ever hear that? Didn't you ever hear that Napoleon quote? Quantity has a quality all its own. These things came in groups, Buddy, groups. I am taking them all on at once, and I will see victory in the end. But what's happening right now is I'm probing the lines right. I need to know where their weaknesses are. Do I need to keep most of the traps in the laundry room, should most of them be up in the attic in the pantry? And that this is a long, long process, one I will be successful in. And I should tell you just something that happened at the house today. Aub behind my back called an exterminator. She called a pest control exterminator guy. And then she texted me and she said, pest control guy just came by, says the rats and whatnot. We got rats. So apparently they are rats, which it would explain how the little mini traps keep getting set off and they either get dragged away or said okay, so we got rats. It's a bigger problem. I got it. I got it. I don't need a pest control guy. I am the pest control guy. And in case you're wondering what I told her, I told her, no, I'm not interested in any mice, mouse help, mice help whatever. I'm not interested in any of this. I am gonna take care of this problem.
Speaker 5: My focus is just stay focused.
Speaker 1: Hey, Showgun, thanks for what you do to bring attention to adoption and how it changes the world for an orphan and the family who loves them. We recently adopted a little girl from a foreign country. That's wonderful. I always listen to your show on the podcast. Next morning. Now my baby girl's learning to be an anti communist along with some English while I take to school. How about a little Friedo bendido in honor of this little girl, now a daughter for all the kids who need to know the love of family and home. His name is Mark, you bet Mark, absolutely a.
Speaker 2: Yai yai yai. I am the fritto buantito recky.
Speaker 1: I like prito scornchits.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: I do I want brittle scornchits.
Speaker 4: I'll get them from you.
Speaker 2: I yi yai yi oh, I am the fritto bundito.
Speaker 3: Give me brito sconcichin.
Speaker 6: I'll be your friend.
Speaker 1: De fritto bundito.
Speaker 2: You must not afend munch munch, munch, a bunch of prittos.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's beautiful, all right. So we have to have a little bit of a talk about foreign policy. Foreign lands, different cultures, and and it's going to be an offensive talk. I sometimes will warn you ahead of time that you're probably going to be offended, or at least there'll be a chance you're going to be offended. I'm here to tell you right now there's a chance you're going to be offended by what I'm about to say about revolutions, repellions, dictators, terrorists, groups, and other things. So just giddy up for that one. This has been a podcast from wor