Speaker 1: Hello, guys, how are you? It is January sixteen, and we're waiting for some more people. Give me a thumbs up or something if you can hear me and see me. And everything is streaming good. We've got orthodox boom or Grandma. We've got Vampire Frog, We've got Jethro the first mod. We've got Daniel. What's up? Guys? Hi? I put the wrong Dono chat link in there. Let me see if I can find it again. Here we go. Here's the public one. If you want to give me some donuts. Tonight we're gonna talk about magic. Last week we talked about or two weeks ago, we talked about witchcraft and magic and how it is inherently suckual. And tonight, I guess we're just gonna go back to the basics of magic, and I'm gonna walk you through my thought process that took me from cringe core zone theory to orthodoxy, and I thought Tim and Eric's zone theory was the perfect way to explain all of this stuff, and it had a resurgence in the early two thousands, but now it's ramping up and getting even worse. So you're gonna see lots of people talking about manifestation and alignment and true will and all of these woo woo terms that I got sucked into, and people for five thousand and six thousand and seven thousand years have got sucked into these things. So we're gonna deconstruct them tonight, and I'm glad you all are piling in. Who else we got? Kit? What's up, doctor Chrispy? Hey, I think you need a wrench. Let me see what I can do. Yeah, here you go, have a wrench. Welcome to the mod squad. Orthodox boomer Grandma says, in all my years in the New Age, God protected me from Seth's magic, et cetera. Thank God, Yeah, thank God for that. Bla's here, gangang what Jeth throw? Sarah says, beautiful? Thank you? Yeah. So, okay, let's start off with some news, because I had a couple of things to tell you before we got into the meat of what we're gonna talk about tonight. We're gonna actually be looking at the first chapter of my first book that I wrote. I started writing in twenty and ten, and back then I was listening to a lot of Abraham Hicks Esther Hicks, remember that channeling person I was watching a lot of bashar. I thought aliens were real. I thought there was good aliens and bad aliens. Yeah, we'll get into all that, but we're gonna be looking at this book I don't sell anymore because obviously it has a lot of unorthodox sentiments in it, but it also has a lot of good stuff. So maybe in the future we'll look at the other chapters where we talk about Disney and the military industrial complex and psychology and children's toys and stuff like that. But the very first chapter was all about consciousness. And that's another word you're going to be hearing a lot in the future, So all of the it girls are going to be into manifesting and consciousness and being in alignment. And yeah, that's why I picked that Tim and Eric's get zone theory because it just got straight to the heart of all of this foolishness. And if you haven't seen that skit, go look it up after we're done here. Just type in Tim and Eric's Zone theory. And it's so true because it plays on those things like the secret and what the bleep do we know? And all of those cutting edge quantum physics documentaries that came out, maybe like fifteen twenty years ago. So shout out if you have seen Tim and Eric's zone theory. Shout out if you used to believe in the secret and Abraham Hicks and all of those goofy. But before we get into that, a couple weeks ago, maybe a month ago, we did a whole stream about Taylor Swift, right, and somebody found this. Taylor Swift's great grandfather, Archie Swift, was the director of Federal Reserve Banks and branches, and they even have her family tree and some dirt on the different members of her family and what they did. So I just shared this on my Twitter, So if you go to my Twitter, I shared Courtney's thread about it, and also the original thread from Tea Mills Taylor Swift's great grandfather Archie Swifts, So go look that up because it's all about bloodlines right in these secret societies, we all know that these things come through the family line and the blood lines. Right. Orthodox Boomerigramma says, I was totally into that quantum crap. Yeah me too, man, So I guess that all started for me when I watched the movie Zeitgeist. Do y'all remember that thing? So the first portion of Zeitgeist was about how I don't know what order they came in, but it came in three segments. It was like the Federal Reserve, Christianity and the Big Nine. Right, So two thirds of it was pretty good, but one third of it totally seemingly demolished the story of Jesus and showed how it was just like Horace and Zoroaster and all of these other cults of antiquity. But what a lot of people don't realize is that movie was pulling from one source a book. I can't remember the name of the book, but it was a very poorly written book. It was poorly researched. It was outright false in some places. So no, Christianity was not debooked by Zeitgeist. If you go and do a little bit more big kid research, it was Zeitgeist become debunked. Actually, excuse me, my nose is running a little bit. But a lot of people can get deceived by these things because first of all, they don't want to believe in a Christian world be because then that makes them responsible for their actions, right, That makes them responsible for what has happened to them. It makes them responsible for repenting and turning your life around, and it's pretty radical self responsibility way of being. Jethro says Peter Joseph. His Dave is Dave Matthew looking mofo oh yeah, oh yeah. So Zeitgeist, uh the sequel to that, and I think there was actually part three. But the answer to all of the problems that Zeitgeist is proposing is the Venus Project, which, if you know anything about Esoterica, Venus is associated with Lucifer the Light Bearer, and they had this guy on named Jacques Fresco who was anti natalist, anti humanity the entire it was a smart city basically. So Zeitgeist is deconstructing your worldview. It's taking away your faith in your country, in your financial system, and your religion all at once, and it's replacing it with this Venus Project, which is the you know, the first maybe not the first, but a prototype of the smart city, which is also EPCOT was as well. And so this is just another example of problem reaction solution. And I did get sucked into the Zeitgeist, and I got sucked into Esther Hicks, I got sucked into manifesting being in alignment. All of these goofy things we're going to talk about tonight. So what I already covered? Taylor Swift? Oh yeah, so did y'all see all? Little nas X says that he is turning his life around, and he made another video. He's the one that you all remember him slide down the stripper pole into hell and grinding on the devil. That's Little nas X. He says, sorry, I'm sorry about that. And now he's making a video where he I mean, it's arguably almost even worse because it's more blasphemous than outright satanic imagery, because he's posing as Christ. He's posing as a androgynoust figure of Christ. Shout out if you've seen that, if you know what I'm talking about. It it just came out and he put all these tiktoks up of him, like eating communion wafers, dressed as Jesus and drinking the wine, and just a whole bunch of imagery that anybody would find offensive as a Christian. And I know if he tried to do this, like to a Muslim audience, and I don't know if he'd still be alive. But he told Rolling Stone, he says, I didn't mean to mock He said in the lengthy video. It wasn't an f you to you people, f you to the Christians. It was not that. So he said he's repenting. Uh. He comes out on across like the cross is upside down and then it turns right side up. Oh now they won't let me read the whole articule. Heck, well, okay, just go to Rolling Stone then and read what Lil naz X says. But he says, I messed up really bad. I didn't mean to mock, but I think he did mean to mock. I don't know, yeah, said he Lion. He lion totally. So this is just more blasphemous stuff. Madonna did the same thing a couple of months ago with her as Christ in the Last Supper. Uh, it's nothing new. Lil Nausea's looking for a proper smack. Yeah, he needs a spank in Bla, says Goblin. Ghouls love lying and spit in the face of those who are usually graceful and forgiving. Yeah, because everybody loves a redemption arc. Everybody's ready to forgive people of their past behavior and shenanigans. But I agree with you completely that this uh is just taking advantage of people's good nature and willing to believe that you can repent and be redeemed. Right, Yeah, thank you jeffre Throw for that. I was gonna read some excerpts of it, but I guess that they only let you read it once and then you have to subscribe or log in because now I'm locked out of the articles. So sorry about that, you guys. So what's up. We've got one hundred people already, We've just started. We've got all my favorite uh mods, technore Graphic jeth Row basically analyzer. Doctor Crispy is now wrenched up. I'm gonna drop this donut link in here, and if you send me donuts, I will sing. So welcome to the show, the show where I tell you things that are hard to hear and I sing cringey songs. Technographics says, just to think the most popular celebrobrities actually eat poop and do the peepeat in the poop. Yeah, yes, And they are being exposed so heavily right now that it makes me kind of scared to see what they're gonna pull just so they can get out of this. Because the avalanche is falling and I'm drinking a ginger ale lollipop. I don't know if these are they say they're good for you. Does anybody else drink lollipops?
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: I just can't get over the I don't drink soda or coke or PEPs hear any of those things. But I do like carbonated things like kombucha. There's something about the burn. It feels really good. Rain Smith says, love this show. It's my favorite. Oh thank you. We'll be buying your books in Ja's okay. Cool. Well here's the one you can't buy and the one we're gonna be talking about tonight. And let's just start with a cover, okay, because last week I was making a joke about you know, I'm not mad at people. They're not my enemies for getting deceived and wrapped up into the occult. You know, I see them as children eating dirt, and I just want you to stop eating dirt. And when I was making the cover for this, this is like a collage that I made. I've got the two little babies on there, my little babies that I don't want eating dirt. But she's princess programmed and he's Warrior programmed, so he's got clone wars on. She's got Hannah Montana bottle. They're watching Disney and this is actual cartoon where Donald Trump, I mean Donald Trump, Donald duck. He has a nightmare that he is an Nazi. And you've got some kind of like popish figure here who is mystifying the children with iPads and iPhones, who has become an AI enemy. His head is an iPhone and his body is an iPad. And I don't know if you guys have seen this, but everyone's talking about iPad kids now and how like naughty they are and how they cannot get along without an iPad right in front her face. A lot of teachers are saying iPads have destroyed children's ability to participate in school. So the Pope is controlling this I robotic puppet. He's full of corporate logos, because we would talk a lot about corporate logos back then and how they were connected to secret societies, especially freemasonry. Oh and this month, you guys are in for a treat because it's all about since its election year. We're gonna be talking about Washington, d C. We're gonna be talking about the Founding Fathers. We're gonna do a show with bla about the Architecture of washing DC and the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. This week, I'm having a scholar, not a Mason, but a Masonic scholar on to talk about the top ten things you don't know about Freemasonry. It's weird because Freemasonry it never gets old. It is dusty sometimes and it's like, oh Freemasons, yeah. But then when you like actually get into it gets really bizarre and interesting. So we cannot ever forget about the brotherhood. We have to go and revisit those things a lot. I probably will go revisit Secret Destiny of America by Manly P. Hall because this is an election year and I think we should all be aware of the things behind what is going on in politics, which is just you know, the The Wizard of Oz show that you all get to pretend that you're participating in. But in my mind, it's all part of the spell, the sorcery, the magic that we're gonna be talking about tonight. And so, just to finish off the exegesus of this cover, I did include the pillar from the Cathedral of Saint John the Divine in New York City, which is a weird esoteric place. We were going to talk about that on my show with Isaac, but we didn't have enough time to get into that. But so what I was trying to say is you have two choices here as a young person. You can either choose the path of being spellbound and glamorized and hypnotized by electronic things and sorcery, or you can choose the path of nature. So that was pretty much all I was going for on this cover. And the first chapter is called the Magic Kingdom, and yeah, that is kind of a pun, a play on Disney's Magic Kingdom, which later on in the book there is a lot about Walt Disney himself, and maybe we can do a whole stream just about that. But so yeah, the first kind of crazy out there woo woo thing I ever read was David Ike. And he's a legend and I have a lot of respect for him. He's done a lot of good. He has so many many good reference books and research and just like thick tones that you can dive into. Obviously he's not like Christian or Orthodox or anything like that, but you can still get a lot of good things from David Ike's books. And then I so I read David Ike, I saw zeitgeist? I saw what the bleep? Do we know you remember that one? Shout out? If you remember what the bleep? That was the one where they're like, you're your consciousness controls reality and quantum physics, and everything collapses into what you are looking at and the universe is made in the image of the observer. I'm not saying that there was nothing true in that, but the conclusions that you come to by getting into these certain Oh, what's up, Paul? Better call Paul, Paul says. Freedom Alchemy for a Voluntary Society by Stephen Hohler is worth a read. Holer was a disciple of mph Manly P.
Speaker 2: Hall.
Speaker 1: Okay. Freedom Alchemy for Voluntary Society by Stephen Hohler. Okay, check it out. Check it out, Check it out. Give me a song to sing. I'm gonna check the donuts. Did I get any donuts? And request? Oh? I did? I got twenty dollars donut from David Lee's love your work over the years. Thanks, You're welcome. I've been at it. I've been at it for a long time. You will not get any Shenanigans for me. You're not gonna get any weird drama You're not gonna get any I don't even know how to say this, stupid tangents. You're just gonna get data and some stupid cringey songs. I'm not gonna lead you astray with your Zeitgeist to end your with the bleep in the secret and no zone theory anymore from me, Suprema Affair, says Paul. That first show really resonated with me, having grown up under the spell of DL in southern California. Oh, Disneyland, such a great con. Yeah, me and Paul we did really good. We did about I think like three or four shows analyzing some Disney movies and Walt Disney himself. Those were really good. You won't get any creepy Crawley's from me or bla. But I was on a journey, so to speak, because my faith was shooketh by Zeitgeist in two thousand and seven, six or seven. I was disenchanted with my my pop up MC church. At the time, I was not you know, I was halfway into conspiracy theories at that time, so you know, I was well on my way from being set apart from normis. And then you see the Zeitgeist and you're like, oh, well, that makes sense. If I've been lied to about Federal Reserve, and if I've been lied to about the Big Nine, then it just follows that I've probably been lied to about Christianity and the way the world works. So this just made my mind a blank slate. I had very little presuppositions, as you would say, about the world and how it worked. I was a new sponge collecting lots of information, like a lot of young people are today. And this is why I want to do this, because I want to walk you through the thought process of somebody who had, you know, no dog in any fight. I just was on the search for truth, and I have found it in truth as a person. But we will get into that. I've got a five dollars super chat Luchador seventeen sixty four, says Bla sounds like a chain smoking diner waitress.
Speaker 2: Aunt.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not necessarily a bad thing, right. I think that's why a lot of people enjoy his stuff, because his voice is unique. Paul says Jamie. Next show, you gotta wear a tinfoil headband. Okay, you got it. I got something better actually than that, And I will debut my tinfoil crown next time. Yeah, I think I've earned my tinfoil hat. Actually, somebody sent us when I'm sitting right here? What is this trip City? So this is a like a magazine. I think that Jay is featured in sometimes. What else should I put this on for now? Zach? I don't know how which way it goes? This way or this way? Let's see. Does it go like a revolutionary soldier or like a little five year old the paper hat? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: I do have a tinfoil topping right here.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Greetings earthlings? Greetings someone from Russia. I can't pronounce that duor says, oh, I see Christian here. I'm a Muslim, but I have love for all of our beautiful Abrahamic religions, even despite the dark differences. Well, thank you so the Magic Kingdom? Yeah uh. I was reading a lot of Fritz Springmeier along with hermetic books Kai Balian. I was reading Real Magic by Isaac Bonowitz. I was watching documentaries about quantum physics. Like I said, I watched what the bleep do we know? Watch The Secret, which is sponsored by Oprah. If you didn't know that Oprah was involved, with secret Ooh another super Chat nineteen ninety nine. Bla has the voice of an angel. Check out the movie Occult Forces nineteen forty three. It's a French and anti Mason film that was banned in France. Oh thank you tech More Graphics. Gotta get that tinfoil hazmat suit. Yeah, I have what are you supposed to like? Line all over your walls in tinfoil because of the radiation and the EMFs stuff like that. I heard a conspiracy like that's why they wanted to get rid of the lead and paint so that the Wi FI and the other radiations can get through. I don't know about that, but okay, So I was thinking, wow, uh, syncretism. All religions have a truth, and if we could just find the in event diagram where they all overlap, that has to be you know, the seed of knowledge and truth. But they all have so completely different paradigms and worldviews that that's kind of impossible, right. So, and I was attracted to magic and the occult visually, you know, with tarot cards and crystals and like hippie stuff, the whole earth girl aesthetic I was into. I have very long hair, slowy skirts that whole thing. But I'm not full of crap because I want to know what I'm into. I want to know what I'm talking about. I'm not a surface level kind of person. So I continue to consume actual literature about magic and learn more and more because I wanted to introduce conspiracy theories to people, because you know, back then, I thought, like you do, if you just get the word out, then we can change the world for the better. Right, I was very un naive. I used to think, you know, if you just tell people the truth, they will be able to recognize what is true and false. And that is a lesson that has come over many years, and especially after Kufid, that a lot of people aren't even at the point where they can recognize what's true and false. So I wrote this chapter about out magic because the point was I wanted to prove to people you're under a spell. You are literally being controlled by dark sorcerers who know these arcane concepts psychology, astrology, all of these old ways of controlling populations. And I thought, if I could write a scholarly type book about how magic is real and how sorcery is real, people would recognize this, and you know the spell would be broken, right, So what I was trying to say is that we're all magicians according to the magic texts themselves, so let's just get right into it. I began by saying that ancient art and you know, like cave drawings, these kind of things was an example of using magic, because the definition of magic, according to magicians, is causing change to occur and conforming you with will. So the will and the imagination are the two most important faculties when talking about magic. Looch Door seventeen sixty four or five dollars again says beef tallow on your skin or GTFO exactly. I'm not a very good salesperson, but I do have beef tallow for sale on the website. On Jay's website, Jay's Analysis under shop, you can smear the same exact tallow on your skin that I smear on mine for only twenty dollars. And I think that's kind of a deal because it's a pain in the butt to make. Honestly, if you want to order it, order it. But I hate making it, so you would be doing yourself a favor to buy it from me, because it's really like messy and hard to clean up. And I think it's a pretty good deal. Yeah, beef tawel and that's the recipe I got from Tristan's wife in her Carnivore cookbook, so with a couple other little things that I threw in there. Paul says, it's so tempting, but I'm trying to be somewhat of a good Christian roule. What's tempting? Tell me what's tempting you? Will you smell like a steak? No, You'll smell like clothes because that's what I've been scenting it with. Or I can use peppermin or whatever essential oil you want. I've just been in a clove mood for the past couple months, and I think clove really does a lot of good for your skin. But it has no scent without the scent that I add to it. So if you want it unscented, also, we can do that. But yeah, Bettallo is a kind of a miracle. Actually, I like to I'm a slugger. I slather it like head to toe, and that is something doesn't clog your pores, it doesn't make a mess, it doesn't get all over your clothes and your sheets and everything, and it doesn't smell bad, Sabrina Fair. I want to find natural options. Yeah, that's why I started making all my own products, because that's how a lot of girls get introduced into the New Age. And the occult also is just trying to live a more natural life, like get away from chemicals and consumerism and capitalism. Not that that's a bad thing, but just like getting back to you know, raw food, nature, unprocessed things, and that is kind of a doorway into crystal healing and reiki and then before you know it, your level six yoga master and your guru is healing you with his magical pallas. That's not what we want to do. Dean Lamb Too four ninety nine says donuts stuff with Jamie Hanshawe. Yep, donuts stuff. We need a song about donuts. Oh, Clint's here, what's up? Man? He forgot I was on, you're not allowed to do that. We've got all of the coolest mods. I think I want to do something for the mods, Like I want a mod party or something, a mod meetup. That would be so fun because y'all are great. You're just like faithful and fun and helpful, and I couldn't do it without you, So magical thinking is what we're talking about. I was trying to say that the concept of magic was considered a synthesis of art, science and religion. So this is where you get the idea of like the Alchemist, pop, what's how do you say that? Paulo Cello wrote a book that was a bestseller about the Alchemist. I think it was Will Smith's favorite book actually, And I was talking about the twentieth century being an age where, you know, magic wasn't really a thing anymore. It was very scientific. There was no mysticism left until this resurgence. It was a very clockwork kind of world. You know, cold hard science had become the religion of the twentieth century. But then what the bleep came out? Quantum physics, string theory, the secret law of attraction, all these things began to become popular. So a cult was making this resurgence. And I was trying to say that elements of magic were, you know, go back to the beginning of recorded history, because when they would make a cave painting, let's say, like the not a different species like Neanderthal, but a very old human cave dwellers, would you know, have the artworks for their hunting, and what they were finding out is that they would draw the pictures and they would make the cave paintings before the hunt, not after. So they weren't recording something that they had done. They were essentially making a magic spell and using their imagination to say what they were going to do. Right. So one occult fraternity, the instructional documents from this fraternity says to practice that magic, both the imagination and the will must be called into action. They are coequal in the work. The imagination must precede the will in order to produce the greatest possible effect. When, however, the tour conjoined. When the imagination creates an image and the will directs and uses that image, marvelous magical effects may be obtained. And that is from the Rebirth of Magic by Francis King and Isabelle Sutherlands. So I was reading that, I was reading Morning of the Magicians. I was reading Real Magic by Isaac Bonowitz. I was putting all of this together. The goal in mind was just to show people there under mind control. But I had to make this real first of all in my mind and easy to understand and then palatable palatable. Is that a word palatable? Yeah, for other people to understand. Paul says, twentieth century is the age of the discarnate man. My tinfoil take is that the electricity as a medium facilitated that more than the written word. Very interesting. Yeah, we're going to talk about electricity too when we do the DC Show with BLA and I think I'm going to do a rock fin show about the astrology of DC. Also, an electricity play is a big part into that. I did have an article I was working on many many years ago called the electric Lucifer and maybe I'll dike that out OGGI was really into manifesting. Yeah, people are gonna you're gonna hear that more and more. I manifested it. So anybody who's gonna talk about these woo woo things is gonna like talk about quantum physics. I'm no scientist. I'm no quantum magician. Oh and that comes up in the the Lost Symbol, Dan Brown's Lost Symbol that me and BLA are gonna do what they call it noetic sciences. So all of these magical thinking quantum physics, I'm not gonna say that. You know, the slit experiment where you reality collapses when into something when you observe it. I don't know. I can't prove that or disprove it. But me and Jay were talking about this earlier, and what that kind of thinking does is goes leads you down a path that usually will take you to simulation theory that nothing is real, that all is illusion, everything is mind. That's what hermeticism is about. In the Kybalion, the universe is mental, and that's not really an orthodox thing, like things are real, things are distinct. We don't agree that whatever happens to you is because you were in alignment with that. I did spend a lot of time listening to Bill and Esther Hicks. I had a phase Esther Hicks phase because like the way that she talks is very comforting, and we didn't have a lot of money, and I'm like, I need to pay rent. I'm in alignment with living inside. So how can I manifest some wealth over here just so we can like have a roof over her head, have some food to eat. But as we're gonna see and as we go down the line of my story, you know, when you come upon real problems in life and real issues and when you're really at your lowest, all of this stuff is not going to be helpful to you at all. And actually it is probably the reason that you wound up in such a bad place as you have wound up in. So yeah, quantum physics, it's a strange study. You know. This theory states that subatomic particles cannot be pinned down in time or space, and maybe in two or more places at once. The same object may appear to be a particle located in one place or a wave spread out over space and time. In quantum physics, the observer influences the object observed. There are no isolated eyewitnesses of a mechanical universe, but everything participates within the universe. What exists beyond our five cents perception are infinite possibilities. So you're gonna hear a lot of neat neat words like that, like infinite possibilities and you know, manifesting your dreams and you can be rich and famous today. It's it's zone theory. I wish you guys go look at that joke skit zone theory when we're done, because it's so perfect. You know, in in Orthodox we we talk about that in Quanta physics and the WU stuff. They they talk about co creation, right, You're always co creating, and that's not altogether untrue. You know, God, as his children, he allows us to have a say in how the universe is governed. So there is something to that. But it's not that there is no reality until we observe it, and it collapses and just makes it real after we have s observed it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So the secret here that they're talking about is that reality is built from thought and behaves in accordance with the expectation of the observer. And this is kind of uh tricky to to explain to people. You know, if I was just walking down the street and I got you know, mugged and beat up and injured, is it because I was in alignment with that? Is that what I attracted to myself or what? So Paul says pre last exactly. Now Paul has to go to Vespers well, have fun, good evening, and Christ is born. Christis baptized in the Jordan. Oh yeah, it's the offeny soon, So make sure y'all get your holy water this week. So law of attraction, Yeah, consciousness affects changes on the material plane. The secret here. What they're talking about is your imagination gives births or creation, which is in some ways true, but the extension of these logics is going to wind you up in a bad place. They do say that the word magic comes from the magi, which were the priests, the priests or the meds, and the Persians who were skilled in astrology and predicted the coming of Jesus. So that's what I've read in the old magic books anyways, But it could also be talking about the use of means such as charms or spells believed to have supernatural power over natural forces. Magic also classically is described as an extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source. It is described as something that seems to cast a spell or enchantment, or the art of producing illusions by sleight of hand, and this is called pressed digitation or stage magic. So there are different definitions of the word magic. Slow boy, Whiteboards here, what's up. She's driving home. Don't test while driving, please please. I'm a catastrophizer, and if you are harmed by doing something that had to do with me, I'll never forget myself. So be safe, slow boy, get home, safe and come back. We'll be right here waiting for you. All right, let's see if we have any donuts or songs. What's the songs about magic? Are there any sure there? So then we get to old al Sha Croley, because we know that he had a lot to say about what is magic and he actually added the K on the end of it to set himself apart from the rest of the world of magicians and make the number eleven stand out because K is the eleventh letter, and it is the number of the entities that gave him the Book of the Law. Do you believe in magic? That's it? Do do Do Do Do de dody. That was a McDonald's commercial, right, because it was like you'll always have a friend wearing big red shoes. That was supposed to be wrong, McDonald, Do you believe in magic? Right? Bump bum bum? I got a black magic woman. I don't know, how ever, goes yeah, kay is the eleventh letter? Exactly? We are magic? Do you believe in magic? So in this book I put a quote from Esther Hicks. Whatever it is your feeling is a perfect reflection of the process of what is becoming. What you think and what you feel and what manifests is always a match. I don't think that's true. I think there's a lot of elements that go into what composed reality, And just because you think something and feel it does not necessarily mean that's the kind of stuff that says that you can be a boy if you're not, or you can be a girl if you're not. This is where this stuff leads to. And then I was doing something really not good.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Mixing in Bible verses with this kind of stuff. So you can tell like where my head was at, Like I didn't necessarily throw out all of Christian teaching, but I was trying to synchronize it with everything else. And so we get to Crowley, whose philosophy has shaped the twentieth century, and he said that magic is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with the will. So this was stated in the early nineteen hundreds when science agreed. You know, there was plenty to discover about the universe, but it was a fundamentally mechanical universe. It was a clockwork universe that you could if you knew the ins and outs of the different cogs, then you could cause changes in reality. But then it got updated for the twenty first century with quantum physics, with the secret with the law of attraction being in alignment with your aligners, and consciousness. So suddenly everybody was talking about consciousness. Now this was like twenty twelve. Remember when there was going to be some event in twenty twelve that was going to change consciousness. It was going to be aliens or the end of the mind calendar or whatever. But suddenly everyone this was the buzzword around that time, consciousness, consciousness, consciousness, which just means a wakefulness or state of being aware of your existence, being aware of your sensations, your thoughts, emotions. It is the information received and decoded by the brain. And this also goes into her meticism that talks about you know, the world is in your head. So the definition of magic kind of changed and according to the magical axiom of hermetic philosophy as above so below, and they're positing that, you know, the universe is mental and we are a microcosm in the macrocosm. So now we have a more contemporary definition of what magic is. The magic decay is the science and art of causing change and consciousness to occur in conforming with will using means not currently understood by traditional Western science. So in my mind, science is catching up to Woo Woo, to alchemists, to magi to back then. I mean, this is my thought process taking you from point A to point wherever I am now showing you that I was not always a old Christian lady clutching her pearls, like I know what I'm talking about. I know about witchcraft, I know about her medicism, I know about gnocissism, I know about tons of ancient religions, cults, sex, whatever you want to discuss. I am educated on these things. You know. It always drove me crazy who like you know, Boom or Christians who are like, don't do yoga, that's satanic and you're just like, oh, that's you know, narrow minded thinking or whatever. It drives me crazy when people have the answer but they don't know how, they like why or how they can't like show their work to how they got there. So it's really easy to dismiss people like that, but they're they're they're spot on, but it's really frustrating because they don't know why.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But here in the magical world, you know anything you can imagine, anything you can symbolize can be made to produce a change in consciousness and therefore change in your environment. Any adjustment in the way in which we perceive the world is a transformation in the world itself. And this is what I was trying to say, is the essence of magic. So in that way, we are all magicians, and we are all doing magic inherently, right. I was thinking that magical rituals were sort of like virtual reality, where you could hack the five senses and manipulate them to decode a different reality to the one that you normally would. Mind does resemble matter in a couple of ways, and I'll show you a picture of that in a minute. But the idea of the universe is a giant brain has been proposed by scientists and science fiction writers, and now physicists are saying there may be some evidence that's true. I had a lot more faith in scientific journals and stuff back then, So forgive me if you know I say something untrue, it's not because I'm trying to mislead you. I'm just trying to work it out myself. Jethro says, Jamie and JD combined IQ of a thousand. Yeah, thanks, it's over nine thousand to the moon. So when they show you pictures of the galaxy, and I don't know if this is fake and gray or not, but they think that the universe is growing the way a giant brain would, with electrical firing between brain cells mirrored by the shape of expanding galaxies. So this is stuff I was getting from scientific journals, from scientific magazines, from noetic science type authors, and then I was looking into string theory, which is, you know, the theory that the universe is a symphony of vibrating strings. That could be true or false. It doesn't really change our worldview. In orthodoxy, that could be true because in Genesis it does say God created the world with his voice. So you know, they're saying all physical matter is a result of frequency. If you amplify the frequency, the structure of the matter will change. There's a physical phenomenon called harmonic resonance. So we've all seen how a wine glass will shatter if you place it near the certain frequency. And then if one object vibrates powerfully enough, another object near will start to vibrate or resonate. And this is where they're talking about law of attraction. So you're you're vibrating at this level, and money vibrates at this level, and if you can find the correct frequency to be wealthy, then it will happen, which and they do have, you know, examples in the natural world of this. So like, for example, if a violin, you know, string is played near a piano, the piano strings will have a harmonic relationship to the violin and begin to resonate with that a coult. Just know that if you can control the vibratory rate of an object, you can cause reactions in other objects. And therefore the knowledge of how to vibrate certain words becomes essential. So this is where the idea of magic words and chants come into play. And I just watched the first episode of The Lost Symbol last night and they were doing this in their noetic sciences. Yeah, shout out Bla if you're still here and you were watching that. Also, one of their experiments was seeing how Tibetan chanting affected cancer cells and stuff like that. But this is an actual study and I think it's pretty fascinating. Actually, the study of visible sound and vibrations effect on matter is called cimatics, and there was a really good conspiracy documentary back in the day called Simatica. That's pretty good. And one of the earliest people to record the oscillating body displayed regular patterns was Galileos. So by placing sand, crystals, water, or oil on a flat surface and vibrating the surface at different frequencies, you will see complex patterns begin to appear. Here is an example of cymatics. And this is also where you get the idea of that Japanese guy who did the experiments about water. And I totally believe that because that's kind of the basis of like holy water and stuff like that. So thoughts, vibrations, frequencies, intense emotion is what we're talking about. This is what the magician in a ritual will try to build up the most intense emotion that they can. Right, So, depending on the frequency, emerging patterns perfectly resemble many religious symbols, like the Star of David or the Hindu mandola, which I thought was fascinating. In her Meticism, they taught the theory of vibration. Pythagoras also taught that everything is vibration, and this goes into the mathematical foundations of Western music. Right So, we're talking about the sub atomic particles in nature, the quarks and the hadrons, and that is what cern is, right, a large hadron collider, And we're talking about the laws of harmony that you can write on those things. And chemistry is the melodies you can play on interacting strengths. So this is the kind of new science that I was all into in twenty ten. Think in everything that exists as an energy field, we do not live in a solid physical world. Again, this could be true because they're talking about waveforms. Is the prime reality of the universe, saying you are a standing wave and the mind body computer is the advanced biological system which decodes information that allows our infinite awareness to interact with this range of Now I sound like David Ike, right, five cents reality, five cents nothing. What is his book? Infinite Love is the only truth? Everything else is illusion? Right? Yeah, Clint says, the New Age science is used to convince mankind that they are God and we are all one, both planks of the Luciferian philosophy. Good point, yep, So yeah, everything is vibrations could be true. I don't know. Max Plank, the discoverer of DNA I have a quote in here by him. There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds the most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter. So the secret of a cult of magic, of Illuminati or whatever is that they think that they can hack the three dimensional reality using things like the law of attraction, using things like the belief that like attracts like meaning, things come to you that you are in tune with. Thoughts are vibrations, So this is true. Your brain is an electrochemical thing that sends out signals and impulses and has you know, thoughts are things. They have a weight, a bearing on the physical world. So that's true. Thoughts are vibrations, and every thought you have become somewhat of a wish. In this, I'm saying, the more you experience a feeling I'm having something, the more likely you will have it. So this is total Abraham Hicks stuff. This is a lot of attraction stuff. They say, if you want a Bugatti. You have to put yourself in the state that you already have the Bugatti and feel what it feels like to be top G, and someday you will become top G. If you just pretend that you are top G and you have a Bugatti, then that will become true eventually. So even Albert Einstein talks about this. He says, imagination is everything, is the preview of life's coming attractions. So there is some kind of truth to this. You know, what you think about becomes your reality. And what is that saying? Energy flows where attension goes. Yeah, someone says, I am the Bugatti, what it feels like to be a Bugatti, and the Bugatti will become one with you if you're going to become in alignment with it, e will someday be a Bugatti. Excuse me, this is so bubbly it's making me burn. Are we having fun? Talk about dumb things that we used to believe? We're true? Let's do donuts and songs. Do you believe in magic? The oh oh, oh, it's magic? Remember that you know, ever believe it's not?
Speaker 2: So it's magic?
Speaker 1: You know. Technographic says monkey made sex with fish, lizard equal more coomber than cumber. Yes, that's correct solicism, right, So yeah, I mean our our bodies and brains and what is going on here and what they're touching on is really fascinating and some element elements of it could be true, but viewed through the lens of stupidity, we're gonna end up hurting ourselves more than helping ourselves. So it's like, remember that what the bleep do we know? Where they're talking about peptides and how they how your emotions can change your physical body at a cellular level. So I think that's pretty interesting because magic seems to be the result of associations, changes in consciousness powered by emotions like we were talking about. So these emotions play a vital role in knowing what we are creating, and what the bleep do we know? Demonstrates how our emotions help to chemically reinforce data into long term memory, and we can observe how our thoughts plus emotions create reality at a cellular level. So what that whole documentary? What do you even call that documentary? It's like, I guess so anyway, so they're talking about the cell and the hypothalmas and the hypothalmus assembles small chain amino acid sequences called neuropeptides that match the emotional state that you experience. So these peptides are released into the bloodstream via the pituitary gland, and they travel to different parts of the body looking for cells to bond with. So, like, a single cell has billions of these receptor sites, and when a peptide docks into a receptor, it sends a signal into the cell, setting off a biochemical reaction that can change the nucleus of the cell in many ways. And then if the cell is constantly bombarded with the same emotional chemistry, when it divides, the new cell will have more receptor sites specifically designed to receive that particular neuropeptide. Now, if this if big, if true, it's very fascinating. If true that you know, let's say anger, and this is I think this is how addiction works too. So if you're a person who's like always angry, your hypothoblems is pumping out anger peptides and it's going screwing into your little cell receptor anger, anger, anger. And then when that cell divides and creates, it's going to have more receptors to, you know, be compatible with your emotional state of anger or whatever it is that you're in alignment with. So we're also talking about how emotions play a fundamental role in a person's moral life. You know, emotions is what transforms values into actions, and the emotions reinforce strength of will and courage of convictions. So a lot of the New World Order is about destroying people's emotions, making them robotic, making them autistic. Not that that's a morally bad thing, but we need healthy emotions to make good decisions. And when they study unemotional people, they're very shallow, they're very mechanical, they're robotic, and they're more susceptible to mind control, if you can imagine that. So one of these quotes was actually from Real Magic, which is a book written by someone who got one of the only degrees in magic from Berkeley called Isaac Bonowitz. And his book is actually really good if you want to learn about how all of this stuff affects the material world in a scientific way. So he says magic is a science and art comprising a system of concepts and methods for the build up of human emotion, altering the electroc chemical balance of the metabolism, using associational techniques and devices to concentrate and focus this emotional energy, thus modulating the energy broadcast by the human body. So this gets very technical, very scientific. So in magic, a wave of powerful motion is projected with calculated intent by someone who has developed his powers to an abnormal pitch, and according to a cultist, this can be very powerful, and that is the point of a magic ritual. Then in the world of Harry Potter, you know, there are two types of people who can do this, who can perform magic and who can't. Write the magicians versus the muggles. And this implies that there are people who can perform magic and others who can't, And the chosen few of a certain an ancestry must be initiated and a doctrine add into some kind of prescraft in order to perform these kind of miracles. I was thinking that this is not true according to all the magical texts and things that I read. You know, this is something that we're already doing that can be hijacked by people who know more about it than we do. And the second chapter actually, and this is about sorcery. I don't know if we'll get into it tonight. Maybe we'll do it next time, next time we do a live Let's get those legs up, slowboy white orses, like, get the likes up. Jeth's still here, technograph, that's still here? Where's bla thank you for my rock fin link. There's way more stuff. I call that defense against the dark arts there on. So what I was trying to say is that we're all magicians. The universe and all it contains is a mental creation of all all his mind. That's from the Kaibalian And then I had these pictures which was interesting. So apparently physicists have discovered that the structure of a brain cell is the same as the map of the universe. This is a mouse's brain, that red thing, and then that is that is what they say the universe looks like This could all be hooey, but I thought it was interesting that the universe looks like a brain cell. And there was actually some magician scholars that agreed with me that you know, it's not Harry Potter World where it's magic and muggles, it's actually everyone is doing this. One of them said, since everyone who lives is possessed of the magical ability to transform matter, and produce mental worlds. Then everyone is a magician. So who said that the Magician's dictionary? Ee remiss, That's where I got that from. So then I was thinking that the idea of God answering prayer could also be described as extraordinary power or influence from a supernatural source. I wasn't, you know, I hadn't been properly catechized. I was just out there, just blowing in the wind, trying to figure it out, reading Fritz spring Meyer, reading magic books, reading what else, all kinds of crazy stuff. So then the modern philosophers will call this experience co creation. We already talked about that. And you know, all I was saying was that, in its broadened sense, magic is the art of making things happen, you know, using your imaginaty. A lamp could be magical because someone thought of it. They use their imagination, and then they use their will to build it, so it could be anything. So then, you know, if I was thinking, if we are constantly practicing magic by co creating our own reality, how can we tell if what we're doing is good or bad? And you know, Jay and a lot of the philosophers do such a good job talking about you know, how you need the presuposition of God to even say what is good or evil. And in these magical realms, like a book I was reading called Modern Magic with a k they talk about white magic and they say this is for the purpose of obtaining the knowledge and conversation of your holy Guardian Angel, which sounds curious, you know, as a goal for something that has been deemed by the church's dangerous heresy. If all they're trying to do is get in touch with angels, man, what's wrong with that? But then the deeper you look into this stuff, you figure out these are the beings, the angelic beings that they are talking about. So this is from a book called The Sentinel by Arthur's Clark, which is a I think it came before Childhood's End. But these are the beings in the Sentinel, And this is Guardian Angel. Is that who you want to be communicating with? This guy? Does he look He looks like a freaking hall raiser, right, he looks like a demon. So these are the guardian angels that you are getting in touch with. And you can even see right down there, Guardian Angel. Right, there's your holding Guardian Angel right there, according to magic with a K, and then they say black magic is done for the purpose of causing physical or non physical harm to yourself for others, and is done consciously or unconsciously. They get into things like gray magic, which they talk about is a mixture of black and white magic. And there's all kinds of colors colors of magic that they get into. So the texts that I was reading specifically at this time for this chapter the Rebirth of Magic, The Intention Experiment, Modern Magic, Real Magic, Magician's Dictionary, and The Key of the Mysteries by life Is Levi and other books Man, God and Magic, The Holographic Universe, The Occult a History by Colin Wilson. The movies I was watching was What the bleep do we Know Down the Rabbit Hole, which is the sequel to that, and The Secret and Your Wishes Your Command by Kevin Trudeau. You remember that guy, the Natural Cures guy. That's funny. So there was white magic, there was black magic, there was good and evil. Some magicians kind of disregarded the monochromatic idea of black and white altogether, and they added all the spectrum where green magic is done for the earth, blue magic is for emotions. Red magic has to do with matter. Alistair Croley's successor who we talk about, Kenneth Grant, whose books we have done on here. He said that there is only magic. Whether it's black or white in the moral sense dependsu way on the attent of the operator. In truth, there as many systems of magic as there are people on the planet. For no two magicians are the same, and magic works best it is your own. So they're saying that you have to be you have to do your own system of magic. If to be a true magician, you have to think of your own thing, which I did in this book. Got real goofy. I've talked about it before, orderline blasphemy, you know, poor I was talking about Lil NASA's before. I'm guilty of the same thing, putting together Bible verses with Bob Dobbs and stuff like that. So forgive me if you've bought my book and been offended. I have repented of all that. I've been properly catechized. I no longer do any of these studies. So we got another super chat I issue the Cool Girl. Ooh, we got cool girls. Nice five dollars do you have any videos about reincarnation. No, I don't. Jay has a lot. We do not believe in reincarnation as orthodox. I have not done any videos about it, but I could in the future. So I was talking about one way of knowing if you're manifesting good or manifesting evil is being sensitive to our emotional guidance system or your conscience. But you know, without parameters and a framework, how can you It was a very libertarian view of reality and thinking that you know, people inherently can distinguish right from wrong, which you know they can't. I was thinking that, you know, a conscience would be in your DNA. I was thinking that the physical body has set up defense mechanisms to keep itself from harm, and the physical the spiritual body would do the same. But not everybody has a conscience. It was a very Pollyanna way of seeing humanity and just like thinking the best in people, thinking that people were just deceived and if I brought them the truth and they would realize it and you know, turn around. I was very naive about the mental and spiritual block blockages that people can have. I was just thinking, you know, negative emotions are black magic, fear, jealousy, worry, evengefulness, self pity, and then positive emotions were white magic. Because it's an interesting study when you attempt to reconcile occult mysticism and Christianity, which is what I was trying to do. And you know, one person who tried to do this was the Catholic saint Albertus Magnus. I don't know if you've heard of this guy. He was like the Dumbledore of the thirteenth century, and he is the one who is said to have discovered the Philosopher's Stone, so maybe he was who Dumbledore is modeled on. But he had a pupil, Thomas Aquinas. Now I didn't met Jay, I didn't know about him. I didn't know about Orthodoxy, I didn't know about saints or theology or anything. But I was reading about Thomas Aquinas. So he was a German Dominican friar, a bishop and instructor in Paris. Magnus was he uh and Aquinas was his pupil. So Magnus endeavored in particular to find some species of accommodation between magic and Christian theology. And this is what you're gonna find out when we do that show. On the Lost Symbol is that, yes, America was founded by some people who had some Christian ideas, but they were very mystic Christian ideas. They weren't like, you know, sound orthodox Christian ideas. So it's very confusing when you say America is a Christian nation. It's like yes and no. But Albertus Magnus believed that the Three Wise Men or the Magi the Bible were practitioners of a kind of natural magic which relied on inherent principles of nature and the supernatural influence of the stars. Oh what is that word? So I was in this book I'm reading for the Lost Simple Show and the DC architecture. You're gonna find out that DC has like way more zodiacs than any other city in the world. And the zodiac isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think it's called in the but like the masarov is that the word? Somebody correct me, But astrology is an inherently a pagan thing. But anyways, so church fathers are like in this Alberta's Magnus and Dumbledore stuff that he's putting forth. He had a bunch of books and after he died he was sainted in nineteen thirty one in the Catholic Church, not the Orthodox Church, as Saint Albert the Great. So then continuing about Christian theology, it plays a larger role in the history of magic. This is what I'm thinking. I'm trying to put in twenty when I wrote this, what was it twenty ten to twenty twelve. Okay, I'm trying to make sense of everything I've ever learned thus far, and this is how far I got in twenty twelve. So I'm thinking Christian theology plays a large role in history of magic. I'm thinking and Apostle Paul is talking about law of attraction when he talks about be careful for nothing, but in everything by parents application with thanksgiving, like your requesting known unto God. So I'm trying to put these pieces together and still keep some kind of like Christian bottle, Christian container on all of this occult things. And I'm thinking, you know, when we meditate with gratitude and have faith that the universe or God is working on our favor, we can co create the things we desire. So heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me, the entire human ways. Okay, No, donuts. I'm not gonna sing. I only sing for donuts and super chats heal the world. So this simplification of good and evil was pretty childish on my part. I was thinking about Heaven is the you know, the kingdom of Heaven is the true magic kingdom. I was thinking the best mind to understand these type of concepts would be like a childlike mind with curiosity and wonder. I was thinking a lot about magical thinking. I even got a picture of Albertus Magnet's baking I put into this Matthew chapter eighteen. So it's been many years since I've actually even looked at this book or the notes from this book, And so now I'm talking about Matthew chapter eighteen, where the disciples came to Jesus with an interesting question. They wanted to know who understood Jesus teaching best, who was living in a way that pleased God the most. At the same time, they say, who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven? And Jesus said, verily, I say to you, except you be converted and become His little children, you shall not enter the kingom of Heaven. Whosoever therefore shall be humble himself as a little child, the same as the greatest and kingdom of ho Then I was thinking that Jesus instructs his disciples to work magic in Matthew ten seven. And as you go preaching the kingdom of Heaven is at hand, I was thinking, we can make the world into a heaven or hell, depending on how we choose to see it. Then I said, this is so bad, talking about the verse in John fourteen twelve, whereasons verily, I say to you, I believe in me. The works that I do shall be shall he do also? And greater works than these shall he do. So I was thinking that now we're at a point in our evolution where there is potential see millions of Christ's, millions of Buddha's millions of God Like I used to think that Buddha and Gandhi were something to aspire to. I know now, but you know, ten fifteen years ago, this is where my head was at. This is where a lot of young people's heads are going to be at that you are going to be encountering. So if you want to share this show or any of my other shows talking about the reality of these things, then that's what I'm here to help you do, to be your backup to the normies. Yeah, baselets these constellations, Yeah, exactly. So what's going on in doughnut world? Anything?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Okay, we keep going, we sold run. Are we having fun? Throw me a heart if you're having a good time. We'll continue talking about magic and zone theory and the cringey things that we used to think when we were younger that led us to situations where we took some damage and we want to get out in front of that for the next generation and let them know, don't go into those woods because there's monsters in there. So I was thinking, you know, why would magic be at odds with science or be at odds with religion if science is supposed to be the complete possession of truth. And I was also reading a lot you know a lot of Pieteers scientists were also into magic. They were into mystic Christianity. You know, chemistry comes from alchemy, astronomy comes from astrology.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, several hundred years ago, the magician would represent and reconcile many different practices. He possessed the knowledge of magical arts. He was a physician, theologian, and a philosopher. Another example of this is the Swiss alchemist and physician Paracelsus. I don't know, I've only ever read that. Is it Paracelsis? It's probably Paracelsus. Ooh, donuts and hearts? I like it. I like all of these sweet treats. Yum yum yum. Should I just turn into one of those what do you even call those things? M? Donut yum, donut yum, donut yum? Ooh heart, I love you, ooh heart, I love you, ooh heart, I love you. Eagle donut heart, eagle donut heart. Someone says, don't feel so bad. I liked Christopher Hitchens when I was sixteen. Yeah, we are. We're cringing on our past selves over here. We're eating yum yum donuts. People who don't know about donut Chatterbilt? Why is she obsessed with donuts? Every stream is just all about donuts? Okay, Oh, I got one pork stuff twenty dollars. Have you checked out the Cat Williams interview yet, butt stuff Sudden Fame, Handlers and control systems. Yes, we watched that a couple of days ago. And Jay has a whole page full of notes that soon soon, guys, very soon, within the next couple days, we're gonna be doing a Cat Williams streams spice. Ooh, spicy peppers. Ooh, spicy peppers. Pair of celsus. Okay, so we're talking about pears. Another mystic Christian alchemy dude. He was called the Golden Doctor because he used alchemical methods to examine the magical properties of minerals. So he was one of the first to make use of magnets and magnetism in treating patients and paved the way for Mesmer and Freud. So Paracelsus stated that the existence of true magic does not require any ceremonies or conjurations, or the making of circles and signs. It requires neither benedictions normal addictions. In words, neither verbal blessings nor curses. So he's kind of on the same wavelength. He's viben with me. He's in alignment with what I was thinking. He believed that an experienced magician would be able to influence the physical health of a person for good or bad, simply by thinking about them. He said, it is possible that my spirit, without the help of my body and through the ardent, will alone and without a sword can stab and wound others. Is possible that I can bring the spirit of my adversary into an image and then fold him up and lame him at my pleasure. So yeah, he's kind of agreeing with the conclusion that I came up with at this time. One does not need to be an occultist to perform magic, as we have seen, we do this naturally on a daily basis without even knowing that. That's what I was thinking. And then Isaac Bonowitz also was agreeing with me. He said, a person can be a superb occultist and allows a magician and vice versa. The basic talents involved are not the same and only rarely do they show up in the same individual. So what I was thinking is like an ocultist would be like a scientist, and a magician would be the engineer. And the people who don't know what they're doing are compelled to perform magic strictly through the observation of rituals, and then the people who get it, who understand the real nature, the cool girls, can move directly from the center and act from there without the need for spells and incantations. So what me and Paracelsus and Albertus Magnus and Thomas Aquinas and Isaac Bonowitz. We're all thinking, is that the ability to bestow blessings or curses upon another person lies not in you know, ceremonial magic, but only in the attent of the emotion put forth into the universe. So power of thought. I'm not gonna say there's nothing to this kind of thing, but this is just not not what we're about as Orthodox, you know, we we pray in a different way now, right, Clint says, Mesmera is an interesting story. Yeah, I go into that in the next chapter. So we're going on a third and a half. Yeah, we're doing good. Excuse me, oh, pardon me. This lollipop is giving me the purps. But it's good though. We're talking about chakras now. Someone says, got the butt juju? Slowboy Webber says, more butt stuff equal stronger magic. Actually, there's a lot of truth to that. Maybe soon on my rock fin we'll talk about black magic and the tunnels of Typhon and beutt stuff, because that's that's where that goes. So then I put in a bunch of laws of magic or magical axioms at the end of this chapter, and I also included the banishing ritual of the Pentagram, which is interesting. So why in ceremonial magic with a k where you're attempting to get in touch with this guy right here, this beautiful creature. The lesser banishing ritual is all about the Lord's prayer. So you think you're getting away from the Bible and stuff like this when you start project practice magic, but then you go into Kabbalah and it's all Jewish Old Testament stuff. So the Jews have the ancient prayer called the Kadish, which is exactly like the Lord's prayer, and the prayer is divided into a series of separate statements, each of which is believed to be availed reference to the secret cosmic sciences. It was taught that the very words and sounds were capable of producing strange and wonderful things. The lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is the beginning and ending of many Cabalist magician ceremonies, and its main purpose is for purification. So what they would do is make the cabalist across and you would touch your forehead and you would say a teh, which means thou Art, you would touch your solar plexus and say malcouth. You would touch your right shoulder and say, I don't even know how to say this. The thegegura, you touch your left shoulder and say vegedu law. You clasp your hands and say le olam, and you take the dagger between your fingers and point up and say amen. And so these words say thou art kingdom and power and glory forever I'm in. And then in the formulating of the pentagrams, you go to the east and you say yahweh. To the south Audunai, to the west i am, and to the north Oglaw. And then in the third part, which is the evocation of the archangels, you say before me Raphael, behind me, Gabriel on my right hand, Michael on my left hand, Auriel. For about me flames the pentagram, and within me shines the sixth rade star. So this is like magic. One oh one. This is baby's first Hogwarts ritual right here, the lesser banishing ritual with pinogram, which is very close to the Lord's prayer.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So then we get into the laws of magic. They say to be a magician, one was learned to investigate all phenomenon with the eye of a scientist who scorns no possible hypothesis nor neglects who take into the fullest consideration the complete structure of our actual and potential being. This is Bernard Brahmage and other cultists. So they have all these you know, laws or axioms that you can follow. The first one is the law of knowledge, which says that understanding brings control. So if you can know all there is to learn about something, then you have absolute and total control over it. And you know this is knowledge is power basically, And then to the magician, the goal and the purpose of existence is knowledge and experience. The notion that knowledge is power is true for both outside world and the inner man. And the sub law to the law of knowledge or knowledge is power is the law's self. This you will find in Mason temples. You will find it across the portico the Temple of Delphi, which is another ancient mystery school that says know thyself and so, according to a cultist magicians, one of the best ways to begin your magic path is to begin to learn about yourself, beginning from the inside out. So you start with the smallest thing, like we were talking about cells, peptides, amino acids, even sub atomic particles, quirks, hadrons, stuff like that. And then another law of magic would be the law of names. So this is a lot of stories contain this law, like if you knew the true name of God, knowing the true name of like raw or something like that, you can control them. If you know the total true name of something, it gives you control over the belief that the name of a thing contains the essence of his being is a very old thought in magic. And then in Hebrew to name means to make a peer, and in English to inform means the same thing, so to give form to something that was previously vague. And then there's a common belief throughout the world that if you give a person a new name, you give him a new soul. So this is a very like tribalistic notion pagan. And then there was that whole Do you remember the plot of the never Ending story right where he had to name give her a new name so that she could continue to exist, and the new name was actually Moonchild. I don't know if you guys remember that, because you won't know unless you put the subtititles on what he screams out at the very climax of the movie where he opens the door and the wind is blowing and he says moonchild. So that is uh actually a Krollian idea, the moonchild a baby that is conceived through a magical ritual. And then there's the Egyptian story about how Isis tried to capture the power of raw by discovering his secret name. She mingled together some of his spit with the earth to create a venomous staked snake to bite him. When every remedy had been tried and failed, he agreed that Isis should take his name, his identity, and his powers. So then there's also like in India and egypt culture, during the naming ceremony, the infant gets two names, one of which must remain secret. Mormons also doing this and their wedding In Genesis, Adam performs the magical act of naming the plants and the creatures. Through this act he obtains God's gift to him of dominion over the earth. So that's the law of names, the law of words of power. So in magic, there are certain words that are able to change the reality of those saying them. The most notorious magic word being abra cadabra, which comes from the Aramaic avra cadabra, meaning I create as I speak. And then in Eastern mysticism, these are known as mantras, and the powers believe to lie in the very sounds of the world's words themselves. Bielia says our tax No, I know, that is the saddest scene of all time, Like, how can they do that? I still think about. That's my Roman empire is when that stupid horse wouldn't even like move one muscle that help himself out of the mud. We're talking about never ending story. When that horse is sinking. Oh man, why wouldn't he just like come out? He lost all of his will to live? Yeah, for our attacks, I know, let's see words of power. Oh and then you've got the whole tetragrammaton the Bible. In the Talmud of are full of rules concerning the name yudhey vav hay right or yahweh uh. This was the original four letter word that was never to be spoken out loud except by the high priest in the Holy of Holies. Instead the sacred name being intoned, it was changed to become Yahweh or Jehovah. They actually talked about the tetragrammaton in Catechism Class. I can't remember exactly what, but a Life of Levi says in the Key of Mysteries with the name yod hey vah hey one command's nature. Kingdoms are conquered in the name of Oddnai, and the occult forces which compose the Empire of Hermes are one and all obedient to him who knows how to pronounce duly, the incommunicable name of Agla. So now we're talking about Kabbala, which I've read several Kabbalistic books and it's not as old as they like to pretend. But in Kabala, the magician believes that physical matter can be transformed molecule by molecule through incantation of ancient hebow letters and numbers, and that the nature of reality is merely an illusion. So where have you heard that from them?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: This goes right perfectly into simulation theory or nothing is real. Right. If nothing is real, nothing is wrong, and it's all turtles all the way down, it's just goes into madness and sollipsism. This is what the Baili says, this is what the Darren Aronowsky movie Pie is about, about the name of God. I've seen that movie. I just didn't understand it. But as a long time ago, as before I knew any of this stuff, Clinton says. John Allegra says the translation was air made for abbad. I can't even abba de borchillo, which means our father par in heaven. Okay, Pie is about math, like a guy who's like going crazy. Can you just give us a bla, Can you give us a little like two sentences about what is Pie about? So we're gonna okay. Law of words of power? Yeah, yeah, words have power. So in her meticism, they think individual letters can be the equivalent of storage cells or repositories charged with a form of divine or magical power, as a battery is charged with electrical energy. Kay. Then I was talking about some experiments they were doing in Russia. Peter Garda jev a biophysicist and molecular biologists confirmed that DNA can be programmed by words and frequencies. Words are frequencies. Experiments show that DNA can be healed simply through vibrations and spoken sound. So that's kind of what I'm talking about holywater. The human DNA is a biological internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The greater understanding of DNA's role as a crystalline receiver transmitter can explain intuition, clairvoyance to Letty and spontaneously. So then we talk about another magical. The law of association states that if two things have something in common, anything they have in common can be used to control both, and they mutually influence each other. It's also interesting that the major function of the human brain seems to be association. Okay, here we go. Pie is about he's looking for math that solves the stock market, but ends up learning the gnostic dudes want to find him because it's tetragrammaton. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the movie Pi, the Rabbi demonstrates Jamatria by Adam and Eve being thirteen evening seven and the two create a cane which was twenty Yeah Jamatria. Oh man, if you want to look like a freaking weirdo, start talking about Jamatria to a normy, like if you want to look like a cracked out tweeger and have people never consider anything you say again, just start talking about numerical values of ancient Hebrew letters, and see how fast everyone thinks you're a crack. But I'm not saying there's nothing to it. I'm just saying it takes a special kind of person to like understand and grasp what you're on about when you're talking about Jamatria. So then in magic we also have the law of similarity. And this is a lot of paganism takes from these laws without even you know, realizing it. Law of similarity in the law of contagions. So it's like, if you want to make something fly, you put feathers and wings on it, you chirp over it. You know, in magic, lookalikes are alike. This is where the idea of like rain dances comes from. The law of contagions states that the things that have once been in contact with each other continue to act on each other at a distance, even after physical contact has been severed. This is where you get the idea of like eating your enemies for power, or like if you want to be like a lion, and you kill a lion and you eat him, your your warriors will wear allion's made to acquire their strength and bravery. Bravery uh in British Columbia. The Indians will rub a baby girl with a body of a beaver to make her industrious. The Pueblo Indians of New Mexico believe that rain can be summoned by means of imitative magic, which is a form of sympathetic magic. In traditional rain dances, priests will roll round stones on a floor to stimulate sun thunder, sprinkle water on the ground like rain, place a bowl of water on the altar. Blah blah blah. So most magical thinking involved the idea of transmitting qualities and attributes from one thing to another, and this is called contagious magic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Want some more magical laws. Jamatria is cabalistic.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Not exclusively, but they do use a lot. Do we have donuts. If you can't send a money donut, then just put a donut in the chat because that makes me happy to donuts all the way down. Now you're all talking about math and Jamatria. You guys are funny fat math. Yes, so yeah, this law of contagion a similarity, law of association, law of imitation. Early man, you know, must have reasoned that if ice makes you cold and fire is hot, and makes you hot. The beaver's industriousness or the lion's strength will rub off on you as well, and some primitive tries. The heart of a valiant enemy might be eaten to gain his courage. Yeah, a man in a motorcycle gang might feel he has assumed some of the devilry of the face on his jacket. Similarly, a young girl is a princess when wearing a tiara. Ooh, donuts all the way down. Look at that donuts and coffee. I like it. Yum yum donuts. Decis yum yum donuts. Someone says the true creator is Aton, the god of light. Okay, Okinatin, are you moving the capital of Egypt. We're all gonna worship Aton. Oom, you were rubbed down. You guys are funny. If you heard of Belle's theorem, that was another thing I was looking at when I was writing this. It says that particles, once in common, continue to influence one another instantaneously, even across the light year stretches of galaxies. So I guess this was something they noticed, and Einstein called the spooky action at a distance. So contagious magic shades into sympathetic magic, which is based on the idea that whatever happens to a part of something or its image will happen to you the whole. So this goes into voodoo too, like how you can make a voodoo doll and you stab the voodoo dolls tummy and then the person that you hate gets tummy ache. This is why a lot of people who do occultism and stuff they keep their body parts. Like I know I've mentioned this before, but Mandonna has a DNA cleanup crew that follows her around. It doesn't let anyone have a piece of her hair or anything, because bodily cast offs in the hands of people who wish to do you harm are dangerous and they are thought to between retain the qualities over the person where the sorcerer can gain power. Then you have the law of imitation. Yeah, this is quantum entanglement. I know. So what was my brain doing in twenty twelve, This is what it was doing. Okay, it was like into magic and science and occultism and pseudoscience and true things and zone theory. So the law of imitation is where one entity assumes the characteristics of another. So magic and sorcery depend heavily on mimicry. When the you know, for example, a high priest of the Otio dons the mask of an ibis in a ritual, he is the conduit and becomes the god thought for the duration of the ritual. Sorcerers know that if you show people something, they will inherently imitate it. It is in our nature, I think kath Krant talks about this aping phenomenon monkey see monkey do so. Babies learn to speak by imitating adults. In this way, the origins of deviant behavior are very similar to the origins of fads and fashions. Each is a socially learned acquisition, so the law of imitation spreads from top down. Consequently, youngsters imitate older individuals, The poor imitate the rich, Peasants imitate royalty, and so on and so forth. So even many of our cultural customs come from peasants copying the rituals of royalty. Crime among young, poor and low status people is really their effort to imitate the wealthy high status people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This law suggests perhaps most people follow the model of high status and hopes that their imitative behavior will produce some kind of reward associated with being in the superior class. So this is you can see how this is going to go perfectly into sorcery in the next chapter Sorcerers and Robots. But we will get through magic for tonight and then next time we'll do source Erge and Robots.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Bla says what Hick and Looper directed Hearts of Darkness, the doc about the making of Apocalypse. Now, okay, what else do that? Any donuts in the chat? Is there a song about donuts? There should be. So there's law of synthesis, of the law of opposite state that the synthesis of two conflicting ideas will introduce a new third idea. Law polarity says that anything that can be separated into two opposite parts, with each part having its own essence, and that everything contains its opposite. So this comes from the doctrine of opposites in Greek philosophy, impression that pairs of opposites in nature had a journey to become one or something that underlies all creation, connecting the opposites and reconciles all diversity. One legend in Kabbala says that God wished to be called God. In other words, God wanted to create himself. However, that posed a problem because for something that was absolute, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent to create and other, it first had to create the idea of duality. So this is where yingying comes from. The most famous phrasing of this law in Western occultism is as above seblo. I'm sure you have all heard that. And we've got the law of balance, the law of infinite data, the law of finite senses, the law of infinite universe, the law of personification, just a bunch of examples of magical thinking, I guess, and you know where I was trying to lead this was mind control, because if magic is real, then sorcery is real, and there's people using this against you. If you don't believe in it, then that is more to your demise. And I had a picture because Disney is all about magic, right, magic and immage engineering taking over your imagination. So I had these two pictures. One on a Disney store in Times Square says thanks for sharing the magic with us, and then a ride at Epcot called Imagination sponsored by Kodak says how to capture your imagination. So I was all about being a magician man. I didn't want to be a witch. I wanted to be a mystic, magic christian okay. I didn't want to hurt anybody or casting spells or talk to Gooli guardian angels. I just wanted to, you know, be a white fairy or something stupid like that. I was heavily into taro, and in the tarot, the magician is the one. He's the first trump. The all one concept in many religions speak of is really the infinite, eternal consciousness of God having separate experiences in a tiny range of frequencies called our physical war. So this is David Eyke's stuff. This is quantum goop. I was thinking, you know, the duality or otherness of our ego and wraps each of us in a lonely mental prison. The magician sees all of creation in his own body. Actually, they do say an orthodox thing here. To die without dying is one of the great ordeals of the magical path. And this is primarily symbolic of the death of the solitary ego. So that's not the Orthodox part, the part to die without to die before you die? How does it go? If you die before you die, you won't die when you die. That's an Orthodox saying. But what they're talking about here is ego death, which is a much different like destroying your your personhood basically becoming an empty vessel to be inhabited by other beings. That is not goals Okay. So I was thinking in my magical mind that you know, we're all part of God's expression of experience in itself. From different points of view, I was thinking magic was a symbol of greater unity, consciousness, enlightenment. High magic intended to bring about the spiritual transformation of the person uh and channel the magician's consciousness toward God.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Theorgy is a magical word. It means divine work or the use of magical means to attain religious salvation. So I was saying, magicians and co creators of reality, we have this like responsibility to prect our mind and imagination from dark forces, which is true. And if you don't know or understand the way that reality works, you're going to be a passive victim. You're going to be more susceptible to the sorcery, and the people who know about these things are using these things against you. So you know, when you go to magic Kingdom of Disneyland, dream Works or any other corporate social engineer. There is an agenda to capture your imagination. And then I was saying, you know, like in a place where dreams come true? Whose dreams are we manifesting into reality? And that is of sorcers? So oh, man, look, can I even put in here Blovatsky? Why was I? Oh? Because she said magic is spiritual wisdom, arcane knowledge misapplied is sorcery. Okay, See, I know my stuff, guys, I've been through it. I've read all of these things. I've ruminated on them, I've been hurt by them, I've been misled by them. And I'm just trying to give you a head start so that you don't take the damages that I took by believing in these things. I guess let's talk about the pentagram of Fasts and Pythagoras, and then next time we're going to talk about sorcerers and robots. So pentagram? Is it bad? Is it good? Is it neutral? Is it magic? Is it dumb?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's a time honored symbol of the magical arts. It is used in nearly every system of magic. It is part of the iconography of most religions. The early Christians associated the pentagram with the image of Christ because the symbol represented another form of alpha and omega esoterically expressing the living Christ. So in the Magician's Dictionary it says that in a general sense it stands for all magical symbols and talismans. It is the magicians sin quann. The first known use of the pentagram was found in Mesopotamian texts dating around three thousand BC. Sumerian pentagrams served as pictograms for the word ubb, meaning corner, angle, cubicle, cavity, or pit. So, like we were talking about before the lesser banishing ritual, the pentagram is magic. One oh one. You're gonna do that before you do any other rituals. Many types of ceremonial magic require the use of the pentagram before any other ritual. Is considered by a Caultists to be the most potent means of conjuring spirits. Paracelsus proclaimed it to be the greatest and most powerful of all signs. To capitalist magicians. Is a sign of the microcosm called the micro prose. How do you say that micro prosopis? That's what happens when you read a lot and you don't say things out loud, you don't know how to pronounce them. I've noticed me and all my friends do that a lot like. That's not how you pronounce. So the pentagram is the microcosm in the macrocosm. This is true for Jewish and Greek philosophers. They use it to describe human beings and their placed in the universe. They view the individual human being as a little world in a mirror the universe, a great world. They thought. The body the man is a miniature universe. A pentacle is a pentagram inscribed on a pennant or disc with a circle around it. So a little bit different, but not really. The five points represents the elements earth, air, firewater, and spirit. Remember that, what is that old cartoon Captain Planet where they had to put their rings together and summon Captain Planet. That was an early environmental programming cartoon, wasn't it. So Like we said, the pentagram is the symbol of man. It has five points. In the human brain has five parts brainstem, cortex, neocortex, and the left and right hemispheres. Man's body has five distinct extremities, and they It often depict a pentagram with the body of a man on top of it or a woman and its head at the top representing spirit and the other four points representing the other elements. An upright pentagram means that the fifth element, Spirit is raised to the most significant position. It symbolizes a balance and a person who can understand their divine nature. Next time, we'll talk about the averse pentagram when we talk about sorcery. And then the last thing tonight, let's just talk about Pythagoras for one minute while we are talking about magic and pentagrams. So, if you want to send one more donut for one more song, now's your chance. If you want to tell me a joke and make me laugh or say anything fun or funny, now's your chance. Captain Planet, he yes, he's your hero. Gun pollutioned down to zero totally, Clint says, just like Power Rangers, five colors, like the five colors of the Eastern Star pentagram. Right, Captain Planet was the Osiris the green Man. Yes, remember the dude who had heart power Heart Captain Planet by your carbon credits. So if you have not heard of Pythagoras, are you even a magician? No? So the pentagram was a symbol of the Pythagoreans. They were a weird cult. I think are vegan if I'm remembering correctly. He like he had singing against eating beans though, so they were like this monotheistic religious cult ancient Greece around five thirty beats. He was known to have traveled all over the ancient world to study with many masters. He was initiated into the mysteries by Rabbi's Egyptians, Babylonians, Kaldeans, Persians, Hindus and more. Pythagoras Pythagoreans used to meet in secret and discuss their mathematical discoveries, and they would draw the sign of the pentagram on their right hand to know one another. They considered the pentagram the union of man with the universe, the soul merging with the spirit. They declared the number five the number of man, representing the microproblem. Uh and there if you want babies first, python magic and you will see what I'm talking about here D three three PSP three three D cents two dollars in heart. Thank you so much. I appreciate that. So Pythagoras taught that the pentagram was full of mathemagic. It contains the proportions that He used to create the diatonic scale of music that we use today. Also hidden within it is a secret to creating the golden rectangle, a mathematical law of beauty which the Greeks admired for its pleasing proportions and magical qualities. So these are obviously things that God has created for us to discover and enjoy, but we have to be careful veering off into mystical tangents. That's why the Church is there to help guide us, and we have spiritual fathers who are not Pythagorean. So the Parthenon, notre jam mona Lisa. All of these contain golden rectangles, as does the human body itself. The intersections of a pentagram form the golden ratio or phi right not pie fi. This was called the divine proportion and is very close to the orbital resonance of Earth to Venus. Pentagram is also connected to Venus. Did I put that in here? Because the orbit of the planet Venus makes a five pointed star. The pentagram contains the golden rectangle many times over, which can mathematically reproduce itself indefinitely. This ratio also contains a magical spiral called the Fibonacci sequence, which repeats the proportions of the golden section into infinity. Fibonacci spirals can be found everyone in nature, galaxies, shells, snails, flowers, ferns, pine cons pineapples, hurricanes, seahorses, sea creatures, chamber nautilus. All of these are examples of the sacred spiral. The pentagram in the Gnostic schools is called the blazing star. The blazing star, and freemasonry is a different thing, but a life. As Levi says that the pentagram w uh freemasonry. It's serious if it has the flames behind it, But life is Levi's talking about. The pentagram is the star of the magi. It can be the divine lamb or the goat of men days. If you turn it upside down, it is either initiation or profanity, defending on how you use it. It is Lucifer or Vesper, It is Mary or Lilith, day or night. The pentagram with two points and the ascended represents Satan. When one point is in the ascendant is a sign of the Savior. So the pentagram is the figure of the human body. We said that blah blah blah. A life of Levi says, if magic be a reality, if occult science be really the true law of the three worlds, this absolute sign, this sign, ancient as history and more ancient, should and does exercise and a calculable influence upon spirits set free from their material envelope. So that is your first lesson in magic Baby's first sign of the Pentagram. I think we're gonna close it out for tonight, and then next time we'll talk about sorcery and what is the difference in my mind back then and what is the difference now. Here's a little sneak peek sorcerers and robots, a love story and join me later on this week, I'm gonna have Clint third World Assassin, talking Freemason stuff. Very soon, We're gonna have Bla talking about the Lost Symbol and Dan Brown and the architecture of Washington, d C. I'm gonna have Benny Wills, remember Benny Wills from Joy Camp. He is someone who I consider another og Granola Wokester of way back when we're gonna have a discussion about what happened to the Truth movement and how did it all go so wrong. So if there are no other donuts or questions or comments, I think we're gonna call it a night and thank you all for coming. I had a lot of fun and I appreciate all you wrenches so much, and I'll see you next time.