Speaker 1: Chinago, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Don't forget. We get Thursday Night Football with bud Light pregame action Tonight Bravard Palm Bay. Specifically, we are coming to visit you at Siggis on Malabar.
Speaker 2: Road six day. Have some Monster Jam tickets other JRR concert tickets will be given away as well, bucket specials of bud Light Neutral while we're out there, and uh, as I mentioned earlier, man, you can slide one of those cold beverages into a b W O koozy.
Speaker 1: And we're there ahead of the Broncos Chargers game, so we're out of your way before the game starts. And if you're not even a football and combine, just say, you know, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a cold one with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, and we'll yes, we'll have a BWO stickers with us as well. Uh Seggy six to eight tonight.
Speaker 1: Rewinding back to January of this year, I remember this story the wingstop employees that were strapped in Indianapolis and ended up getting in a shootout with a drunk customer. Yeah remember, yes, Okay, Well that has had its resolution. The drunk man who was in question who got into the gunfight with the wingstop workers at in Indianapolis, Indiana wingstop. He pleaded guilty in a Marion County, Indiana courtroom this week. He was sentenced to four days of time served in jail. Now, just to refresh a little bit, what happened was this guy, Lawrence Snead. He ended up pleading guilty to pointing a firearm and other charges getting dropped as part of the deal he was. He ended up getting shot and seriously hurt in the incident, eventually losing a kidney, part of his bow, and part of his pancreas had to be removed as a result of his injuries he sustained when he wandered and drunk into this wingstop location and became agitated when he was informed that their ordering system was out and that if you wanted to place an order you have to do it online. And he was drunk and having none of that and got belligerent, and they, hey, you got to get out of here. You got to get out of here, and he refused, and they pushed him out of the store, and at that point he pulled a gun and just cranked off around and then the employees were turned fire and they're shooting back and forth at each other.
Speaker 2: So did they only do the four days serve? Because he lost some organs? There was a plea deal of sorts. And then I guess the employees weren't supposed to be obviously strapped. I guess because the customer or company policy. And we talked all about that. Here's the other kicker. There's one other penalty that was levied against poor Lawrence in this Yeah, he's been banned from all wing stops in Marion County, Indiana. I knew he just did mary And County, Indiana. I knew you were gonna say that. I figured it would be the whole country.
Speaker 1: But you know, if he's vacationing somewhere else where the wings stop, he's you know, he's gonna go.
Speaker 2: If it was everywhere and they had a picture of him hanging in every store.
Speaker 1: This guy.
Speaker 2: You now, if I'm his lawyer, I'm getting them off with a plea deal too easily.
Speaker 1: Are gonna go?
Speaker 2: Look your honor, He had a couple, Now he has one kidney, a bag and part of his pacer is removed. Yeah, so go on.
Speaker 1: It's all over, you know, probably trying to order a ten piece.
Speaker 2: I do get upset though, when it's when it's you have to order online because their systems never work. Not them, but just restaurants in general. It takes so long and then kicks you back. My favorite now is this if you hit a drive through, and it's happens at a lot of different places. I'm not singling anybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pull up to the drive through to order, right, Will you be using our app today? Well? No, I'm here at the window trying to tell you what I want. I'm not using the app today.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're asking that because you might have already ordered with the app and you're coming to pick it up.
Speaker 1: That's what I figure though.
Speaker 2: I just I'm like, I hate it when you go in the store and there's somebody sitting behind the register and it's a lot of fast food place is not singling anybody out, and it's the people are behind the cut The people running the registers are right there, but they you say can I order here? And know they point you to the box in the middle of the room that never worked. The Kiosk Yeah, has finger aids all over it too. Now I don't know about the finger aids. But then there's a ninety year old there trying to, you know, mutter through it. Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: You don't look that old yet.
Speaker 2: I did have. I did have somebody way visibly older than me helping me. She goes here, son, here's what you know.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: You know, she goes up there against the seniors, coffees and stuff.
Speaker 1: She's got a downpack.
Speaker 2: I was like, thanks, this is odd. If you're gonna get mugged, I'll help you.
Speaker 1: All right. Let's move over to Italy here.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, and reward codes those at the gas pump aren't that hard. But it's it's when you evern to use a restaurant app and have to put in the little reward and then you order it and it goes that's not included, be an easier way.
Speaker 1: Italy cave explorer skilled and experienced cave explorer Otavia Piana had to be airlifted to a hospital after a painstaking seventy five hour rescue of her from deep underground in a cave system in the Bergamo area of northern Italy. She's thirty two years old, had been exploring an uncharted area of the Abyzo Bueno Fontino cave system this past weekend when a rock gave way underneath her feet and she fell about eighteen feet, sustaining injuries to her vertebrae, ribs, face and knee. That's unfortunate. More than one hundred and fifty volunteers led by Italy's Alpining Cave of Rescue Corps took part in the operation and her stretcher was brought out on Wednesday of this week. Piana is an experienced spelleologist, and here's the kicker. This was the second time in seventeen months since she was rescued from the same exact cave system. All right, you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think we're gonna leave you the tax pay, whether they're volunteers or not.
Speaker 1: Seventy five hour rescue of one hundred and fifty people involved.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, tell pat to use the Mickeyd's app has like a constant twenty percent or ten dollars or more. Off, Hey, that could be maybe next time you pull up to the window, you'll say, as a matter of fact, I am using the app.
Speaker 1: Dude, I have to tell you the uh my recent visits to McDonald's are just to buy two plain cheeseburgers for the dog, ye after the groomer. Yeah, I just that's I haven't been indulging myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're doing what I mean. I remember every year I give up fast food for for lent or for money Year's resolution or both.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I just I can't. I'm just it's not that I can't. I just I'm not willing to pay the prices items. Yeah that some of these items are priced at I'm just not willing to do that. Finally, h you know, surprisingly we haven't heard the whole onslaught of porch pirate stories as much this year. I think a lot of that has to do with almost every house now and their brother having some sort of camera involved, and you know, people are looking out for this type stuff, but it still happens like these two clowns in New Jersey caught on camera stealing a package off of a homeowner's porch and then returning the item days after the video of them torking and taunting during the theft emerged online. I guess one of them was upset that his rear end was out there for the world to see cool, cool.
Speaker 2: Cool, cool, all.
Speaker 1: My ass on the internet, he says, holds that, dude, I don't they police are still looking for these two idiots. I have the video footage of this whole incident on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: He sounds pretty young, he sounds like a teen.
Speaker 1: They look like lateeen maybe early twenty somethings. And they had stolen a package containing four glasses and some baby items valued at seventy four bucks.
Speaker 2: And you returned it because your butt was shown on Yeah.
Speaker 1: They didn't like that. The police publicized a little twerking episode and asked asked for, you know, the public's help in trying to run these two down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just looking person the internet fame.
Speaker 1: Well, their faces were concealed, so I don't know, dude, I'm still I think these porch pirates. Man, there has to be I don't even know if Bob World orders enough.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can't hire armed guards at every home, sir. I think you need to empty your bag wingstop.
Speaker 1: Dude, Will you usually are app today?
Speaker 2: No, I'm here to order now, come on, one, one, one,