Speaker 1: If you decide to be rich today, who going to stop?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve.
Speaker 4: Is the most probating in the world is your own brain. It can work for you or against you.
Speaker 1: The only difference between successful people to know is just how they think.
Speaker 4: Rich people think different. Understand this. If you can see it, you don't have to know how to get it. Your life will change.
Speaker 2: So this, this.
Speaker 5: Is energy too. If you get on the frequency of this done, you can't stop it coming.
Speaker 6: In order to think and grow rich, it requires intention, But to think and grow broke, it only requires neglect.
Speaker 7: Have you ever asked yourself what differentiates the winners from the masses?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: I have, and I have found that the winners.
Speaker 7: Are aware of a certain place within It's referred to as the higher self. And in this higher self there's an image of perfection which is forever attempting to express itself in a greater way. When the winner wants to turn their dreams into physical realities, they call on this higher self and they set about and change the world, not just for themselves but for everyone in it.
Speaker 1: Rich people think different. So what I'm gonna put in your head today is rich people concept, so you can get to understand it. The only difference between successful people.
Speaker 4: To know, is just how they think. Rich people think different.
Speaker 1: Quit letting people tell you got to get qualified in another program. You don't need another program to be successful. You need to change the way you think.
Speaker 4: Strange thing about faith and fear.
Speaker 9: They both demand you believe something you can't see.
Speaker 3: There is I mean that by which finally transmitt theilories as it is poverty into riches, sorrow and the joy there into be.
Speaker 10: The way you think creates reality for yourself. There are other factors going on, so it's not everything, but you really can change your own reality based on the way that you think.
Speaker 4: You attract, not just what you fear.
Speaker 11: You attract what you feel, what you are, what you attract mind, what's on your mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like the law of physics, so I don't know how anybody can disagree with them.
Speaker 3: A power which is greater than poverty, greater than the lack of education, greater than all of your fears and superstitions combined. It is the power to take the station of your own mind and direct it to whatever ends you may desire.
Speaker 2: You I always dreamed as a kid that you know was possible. Who are eighty or ninety or one hundred? Always just like you had a dream, you know, like sometimes you lay down in bed and you visualize things. You just kind of you know, just that's how. That's the least how I would go to sleep and lay down, I'd imagine playing for the Lakers, and I'd imagine with the you know forms look like I imagine we would be playing and you know the smell of the arena and allso stuff, and I would see myself, you know, getting hot, you know, score ten straight points and then but in the dream, like why would you ever interrupt that, Like you're not going to have a dream and be like okay, and then he misses his next six.
Speaker 4: It's not going to happen. So you just keep dreaming and dreaming and dreaming.
Speaker 2: And before I go to sleep, I'm like at one hundred and twenty points, you know.
Speaker 3: Be definite, believe and act. When Doug creeps into your mind, remember that whatsoever a man believes, that shall he also read.
Speaker 12: The person who's living in lack is waiting for their wealth to feel abundant. They're waiting for their success to feel empowered. They're waiting for their healing to feel gratitude. They're waiting for their new relationship to feel love. They're waiting for their mystical experience to feel awe. That's the Newtonian model of reality, of cause and effect, and waiting for that event to happen. Take away this separation or lack. Nothing wrong with it. It's the way most people create. But what we've discovered is actually something else. The moment you feel gratitude, your healing begins. The moment you feel worthy and abundant, you're generating wealth. The moment you're empowered, you are moving towards your success. The moment you're in love with yourself and you're in love with life.
Speaker 4: You'll create an equal.
Speaker 12: The moment you are in awe of life, you're going to have a mystical experience, and so that's causing an effect, right.
Speaker 3: Or actually introduce you to your greatest asset, and with this introduction, the magic key of success will be within your easy reach. I say this is your greatest asset with which you may tap and draw upon the supreme power which created you and runs this entire universe. The name of this principle is applied faith. I should know what I'm talking about because I was handed gaped at birth by the four horsemen which keep most people in bondage all the days of their lives poverty, fear, illiteracy, and superstition.
Speaker 5: Listen to this. You do not have to be the smartest cat in town to earn a lot of money. As a matter of fact, you can be pretty dumb and earn a lot of money. I was pretty dumb, and I was earning a lot of money. So when people tell me you've got to be smart to earn a lot of money, I knew that's not true because I knew I wasn't very smart.
Speaker 4: I was earning a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Now I've become a little smarter because I've never stopped studying and really very serious information.
Speaker 4: But when it first happen, I didn't know.
Speaker 13: Munch.
Speaker 5: You see this one percent or ninety six percent of all the money, and that is because they multiply their time by setting up multiple sources of income. They don't have one source of income. They've got all kinds of sur I got truths. I don't know how many storks of ink. I really do not know I'm not being kid. I don't know. In fact, I'm not really that interested in annoying. I'm interested in knowing. I'm setting up more sources.
Speaker 12: So in order for us to change a belief or perception about ourselves and our lives, we have to make a decision with such firm intention that the amplitude of that decision carries a level of energy that's greater than the hardware programs in your brain and the emotional condition in your body, and your body literally has to respond to your mind that the choice that you're making, the change in that moment, becomes a moment in time that.
Speaker 13: You never forget.
Speaker 14: Somebody once said, if you took all the money in the world, divided it up equally among everybody, it would soon all be back in the same pockets. Incredible success is something you attract, not something you pursue. Success is looking for a good place to stay. So instead of going after it, you work on yourself personal development. See the major question to ask on the job is not what are you getting? The major question to ask on the job is what are you becoming?
Speaker 12: They persevered, and what are the qualities of that person that you could embody that that's the key, right, because it's not about wealth, it's who you become, right, because people think it's about their wealth, but it's the becoming process.
Speaker 4: It's the overcoming tract of that.
Speaker 3: Or of course, isn't it a strange fact that most people make a negative application of their great power of faith by thinking about and bleeding in poverty, ill health, fear, failure, and defeat when it would be so easy for them just to change. They're thinking over to these circumstances and things they desire.
Speaker 13: What an abundant person think?
Speaker 12: Write it down, dude, and fire and wire those thoughts in your brain and install the hardware. Keep doing it with attention and intention. It becomes the new voice in your head. It becomes a software program. Then say, okay, how am I going to be in my life today? What would an abundant person how would they behave? And before you reach for your cell phone, start scrolling through your social media, close your eyes and rehearse in your mind how that person would walk, how they would breathe, how they would smile, how they would greet people, how they would be on zoom calls, how would they be in traffic? How would they be at dinner and the act of closing your eyes and mentally rehearsing the act. If you're truly present, the brain does not know the difference between the real life experience and what you're imagining.
Speaker 5: They step aside. They didn't let logic stop them. Make up your mind. That's this idea of you got to be realistic? Did you got to be logical? Is a buch nonsense. You don't have to be log you called off. I've been totally illogical many times and it's helped me here in a lot of money. You've got to bust out of that now.
Speaker 15: Two years in the gym true true, when's true loss is true life? I just realized that if you say it to yourself, and you look yourself in the eye, and look yourself in the mirror and truly, truly believe that an amount of life can be you, and that is the way it is, and just true true hours in the gym of preparation, I feel that I am untouchable right now.
Speaker 3: If you aim for success above mediocrity, you will need to learn to act on your own personal initiative, because your success is something which you must achieve for yourself without someone telling you what to do or how to do it. There are two kinds of men who never amount to much, those who cannot do as they are told and those who can do nothing else.
Speaker 16: My mother made me believe in myself, no matter how many many people tell me.
Speaker 4: Stop believing in yourself.
Speaker 17: Stop saying what you can do, stop affirming what you're going.
Speaker 18: To do and then completing that in real life.
Speaker 4: That's the improper way to do it.
Speaker 15: I refuse to follow those rules.
Speaker 12: That society is set up and the way that they control people with low self esteem.
Speaker 19: I remember to think imagination is everything, and we can become what we can imagine.
Speaker 20: The universe is listening to everything you say and everything you think and saying, okay, you can get that. So then it starts to bring you in and bring things into you. And I know this sounds farfetched, but it's amazing how it works. If you do a good general positive statement for yourself, the universe will figure out how to benefest that, how to bring that about in your life. So things could happen that you wouldn't expect at all, but they will happen.
Speaker 21: When I wrote my books How to Be Rich, Russ wanted to change the title they wanted to call it how to Get Rich? Well, I told him getting rich is easy. I mean, any fool can get rich. Any number of fools do I've noticed that. But being rich, that's something else. When a man becomes wealthy, he has to deal with the problems of freedom, all the.
Speaker 4: Choices he could possibly want. An abyss opens up. Well, I watched that abyss.
Speaker 21: I've watched it ruined men marriages, but most of all, it ruins the children. So as I could trust my own blood.
Speaker 12: As soon as your brain says I'm to do it, your body finds a way to do it.
Speaker 22: You know, if your mind's already there, your body will find a way to follow and get there.
Speaker 23: You're dead, calm, You say no to life, and therefore you're not living. You make up excuses to the people around you and to yourself. You're stuck in the same dead end job you have been for years, and you lost the love of your life because she couldn't be with someone who didn't live.
Speaker 16: Their probably all thinking in your head, this guy is talking absolute dribble. He's not going to do what he says he's going to do. He's probably all sitting there thinking that. But now where we are again, and I don't know what I said I was going to do. I feed off this, I feed off this. I love this stuff. This is what gives me energy. Saying I'm going to do something, putting it out there for the world to see, and then gone out.
Speaker 4: And doing it.
Speaker 16: There's no better feeling in the world than that. And it's as easy as that. Say what you're going to do, and go and do it.
Speaker 3: When you speak of your poverty and lack of education, you are simply directing your mind power to attract these undesirable circumstances, because it is true that whatever your mind feeds upon, your mind attracts to you. Now you see why it is important that you recognize that all success begins with definiteness of burns, with a clear picture in your mind of precisely what you want from life.
Speaker 24: I've an insane belief in my own ability to manifest things. Insane belief, you know that. I think it's ultimately complete sanity. But I believe we're creators, and I believe we create with every thought and every word is every moment is pregnant with the next moment of your life.
Speaker 4: And you were struggling personally and professionally. Did you write yourself a check? Yeah?
Speaker 24: I made my check which was just basically, you know, ten million dollars to Jim Carrey for acting services rendered dated Thanksgiving nineteen ninety five. I gave myself five years to be one of the most successful working actors.
Speaker 25: When you pray, believe that you're already have what you're asking for, Believe that you have.
Speaker 26: Just believe that you have. Is it so odd to believe?
Speaker 25: We believe that tomorrow will come. We believe that the sun will rise in the morning and set it night. We believe that the ocean and the tide will be there, have the moon.
Speaker 26: We believe the grass will grow.
Speaker 25: We believe that our food will diget And who is there.
Speaker 26: Who knows how any of these things happen? Just believe and it will be done under It seems to go to be true, isn't it? And you and I will never at all until we tie it.
Speaker 12: Your body is so objective that it's believing. It's living in that reality where you are abundant. As long as you feel that emotion, you're not separate from it any longer. You're no longer in lack. You're no longer looking for it to curse. Why hasn't it happened yet? If you're feeling abundant, why would you look. The longer you're conscious of that energy, the more you draw that future to you, Which means if you want to change your personal reality, you're going.
Speaker 13: To have to change your personality.
Speaker 4: Nothing changes in your life until you change.
Speaker 15: The secret the law of attraction, the book on the Law of attraction.
Speaker 27: What is the most resilient parasite? An idea resilient, highly contagious. Once an idea is taken hold in the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed, fully understood, that sticks right in there.
Speaker 17: Somewhere, anything can be achieved, and it can be achieved like that.
Speaker 13: Do you know what I mean? If you put the head down.
Speaker 17: If you walk, can you believe in yourself and you speak with confidence and whatever you want to do, you speak it out with no fear, and no matter what.
Speaker 13: People say, it happens. So that's that's something that I can take with me.
Speaker 19: What makes him become the person he becomes? If that he becomes what he thinks about most to the time and that's the stranger's secret. This is why thinking is so vital. This is why a goal is so important, because we will become that. This is why people who set goals achieve them. The trouble with man's not achieving their goals. They do that, it's establishing them.
Speaker 28: Is a belief that we all start out with a false belief about ourselves, with some untrue thing that we believe walking through our lives.
Speaker 24: I'm not worthy, I'm not lovable, I'm going to fail. Whatever your basic mistake and belief about yourself is.
Speaker 4: You form a personality.
Speaker 12: Around the brain season pictures and images. It's more creative. We're moving into that Aphae state. So now the door between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind opens up as we get beyond our analytical mind, and our analytical mind is actually what separates the conscious mind from the subconscious mind. So as you slow your brain weights down and get into alpha, you're entering the operating and that's where you can we write a new program. That's where you can rehearse the new script. That's where you can begin to plan your behaviors in an intentional way. Some people can get to the point where they're so relaxed that the body's in a light sleep, and yet they're conscious and awaken. Now they're in this data brainwave pattern and in theta that's a hypnotic state. We're very suggestible to our thoughts, We're very suggestible to information in that state, and that state, then is where we see the most change take place. And so the person can literally change from the inside out when they learn how to get into the operating system.
Speaker 29: Every human being is a creator and they are creating their life, and we don't know. For many of us, we did not know that that was the case. And we are creating our life through our thoughts. So it's not our thoughts are powerful. It's that we are powerful. And so when we focus on a thought and we really hold that focus, that thought will manifest in our life.
Speaker 3: Remember too, that your faith is limited only by your own capacity to believe. You can do whatever you make up your mind to do. I believed I could give the world a practical philosophy's success which would free men and women from their fears and limitations. I stood firmly back of that belief through twenty odd years of effort, and this all my belief give freedom to millions of people. Do the thing said Emerson, and you shall have the pot. May I paraphrase this great truth by saying, believe and you shall receive. And now until our next visit, will you please remember that your life is exactly what you make it by your own meddal attitude.
Speaker 5: There is no end to what you're capable of doing. Once you get into this right radio, start attracting things, Opportunity is just going to pop up everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: That's really the name of the game.
Speaker 30: The biggest lesson life lesson that I've learned is the power of the mind and just how important it is to look at yourself at a high regard and to believe in yourself.
Speaker 13: I think in order to to.
Speaker 30: It's a pain and bright future for yourself. You have to you have to be able to see it in your mind. You have to believe in it. And the more you believe in it, you know, the more your roles start to change, and the more you'll just start to, you know, see your beliefs going to pass.
Speaker 31: So I will attract into my life what I am, not what I want, and I am capable of attracting all things that the source is capable of attracting. So that's the difference. It's like you get what you are rather than what you want.
Speaker 6: If you're going to put your effort into something and you're gonna work on something, you cannot afford the luxury of a negative thought. I'm gonna write a book, I can't afford to think that it won't sell.
Speaker 4: I'm going to build a business.
Speaker 6: I can't afford to think that I'm not gonna get any clients.
Speaker 3: Remember that your mental attitude is something you control outright, and you must use self discipline until you create a thought better or thought habits which keep your mental attitude positive at all times. Your mental attitude is important because it acts as a magnet which attracts to you everything, every circumstance, which makes you what you are and where you are.
Speaker 16: You know, in my head, my life was always good, even when it probably wasn't. Gentlemen, and so I just keep on my head, keep you know, I feel like a millionaire walking around.
Speaker 4: He had to ask himself, am I able to do this well?
Speaker 7: He seemed to have that innate awareness of this higher self, this image of perfection within him, and he saw himself as a person that was actually able to take and turn the fantasy into effect. Now, he must have been a pretty courageous guy, because there were no horseless carriages in those days.
Speaker 4: But then he had to asked himself, am I willing?
Speaker 7: And you see, he had asked himself, am I willing to accept the ridicule that I'm bound to get? Am I willing to accept the failures?
Speaker 4: Well? He said yes, I am willing.
Speaker 7: He was willing to pay the ultimate price to turn his fantasy into a fact.
Speaker 4: Many years ago.
Speaker 32: I read where Napoleon Hill pointed out that the imagination is the most marvelous, miraculous, inconceivably powerful force that the world has ever known.
Speaker 33: And you know, the average individual uses the imagination. If they use it at all against themselves, they imagine what they don't want, They imagine problems coming. Let's begin to use our imagination the way God meant it to be used. It's the greatest creative faculty that we possess, and we can build anything we.
Speaker 4: Want with it. I speak it, believe it, receive it.
Speaker 19: Speak it.
Speaker 13: Believer, receive it, speak it, believer, receive it. I can't say it enough. I speak it, believer, receive it.
Speaker 34: Can you feel the power, the magic that I put out in the universe, and that let it manifest and it draws to me.
Speaker 4: They don't get no powerful in that. My mind.
Speaker 34: I control that, my words, I speak, that, my accent I display that.
Speaker 7: You know, for me to try and change the results in my life, in other words, what's going on outside of me without changing what's going on inside, would be just about as foolish. For me to try and change the reflection of this mirror without changing my physical appearance, it's never going to happen.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what people are doing.
Speaker 7: They're trying to change something outside without changing what's going on inside.
Speaker 35: And when you start introducing thoughts and you start thinking of thoughts as a form of perception, they're gonna shape the way. They're gonna shape what you see. They're very gonna heavily constrain what you see.
Speaker 14: Set a goal to become a millionaire, and he said, here's why, for what it will make of you to achieve it. And I got one of the greatest classes in one sentence I've ever received in my life. Set a goal that will make you stretch that far for what it will make of you to achieve it.
Speaker 3: One thing is certain. No one ever becomes very wise without the aid of self discipline, and no one ever finds peace of mind and happiness without the strict exercise of self discipline.
Speaker 36: Most people don't affect reality in a consistent, substantial way because they don't believe they can't.
Speaker 37: Whatever way we observe the world around us is what comes back to us. And the reason why my life, for instance, is so lacking enjoy and happiness and fulfillment is because my focus is lacking in those same things exactly.
Speaker 3: Remember, faith is not something you get bathe is something you already have, but you may be using it in reverse gear by believing in the circumstances and things you do not want the things you fear. Remember also that faith is guidance only it is not a power which will bring you what you want, but a power that can guide you to go after what you want and get it well.
Speaker 35: In many ways, thinking is a lot like perception, the perception again being which sensations I'm folks sing on, except that thinking incorporates sensations from the past, sensations from the present, and can include sensations from the future that we haven't even had you interesting. So this, I think speaks to your question about law of attraction.
Speaker 1: If you decide that you will be poor, you're gonna be poor. If you decide to be rich today, who gonna stop who? If you decide you want to be rich, all you gotta do is start why not? Who gonna stop you?
Speaker 19: I want to tell you the most interesting story in the world. Why a person becomes that person he becomes. Why a little boy or a little girl grows up to be the kind of person he or she becomes. The estimates by the experts in this field or that most of us are using somewhere around five person and abard real potential. Some experts say as little as one percent. But it also means that we're only experiencing five percent of the fun, five percent of the joy, five percent of the rewards we could be knowing or less. Only experts are agreed that in each of us there are deep reservoirs of ability, even genius, that we habitually fail to use. Why Why isn't everyone successful? The problem with most people is that they're playing the world's most unrewarding game, and the name of the game is follow the follower. Remember, whatever the great majority is doing under any given circumstance, if you know exactly the opposite, you'll probably never make another mistake as long as you live.
Speaker 3: Do not accept from life or anyone else anything you do not desire. And remember that mahat mcgandy proved himself to be more powerful than the great British military forces by this simple method of passi resistance.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal.
Speaker 11: Five years from now, you can be who you would like to be, and you can have what you need within the bounds of reason if you specify it. So, if you could be who you would like to be, and if you could have what you think you need in principle, what would that look like? Well that starts to you. Start specify targets. So we say, we'll write it down for fifteen minutes. Don't get too self critical. Just think you know. We ask questions. Who do you admire and why?
Speaker 3: Remember too who that's Your faith is limited only by your own capacity to believe. You can do whatever you make up your mind to do.
Speaker 4: I sid firmly.
Speaker 3: Back of that bleed through twenty odd years of effort. Do the thing, said Emerson, and you shall have the bow believe, and you shall receive.
Speaker 5: Your income is governed by law. Yet it's a law that you're never going to change. The law of compensation is very clear. This law clearly states that the amount of money you earn is always going to be in exact ratio to three things. Number one, the need for what you do, Number two, your ability to do it, and number three.
Speaker 4: The difficulty they will be in replacing you.
Speaker 14: What you have at the moment, mister own, you've attracted by the person you've become.
Speaker 4: What you have at the moment, you've attracted by the.
Speaker 14: Person you've become. Few little simple principles here. Once you understand these, it start to explain so much.
Speaker 26: Now.
Speaker 14: Sometimes it's a little tough to take blaming yourself instead of the marketplace, taking responsibility instead of putting it off on someone else. That transition sometimes is a challenging mission.
Speaker 4: And this one was a little tough for me.
Speaker 14: He said, misterone, you've got pennies in your pocket, you've got nothing in the bag. The creditors are calling. You're behind on your promises. He says, here's how that occurs. You've attracted up until now, you've attracted the things to you because of the person you've become.
Speaker 4: Now, I said, well, how can I change all that?
Speaker 38: He said, very simple.
Speaker 14: If you will change, everything will change for you.
Speaker 4: You don't have to change with outside.
Speaker 12: You're using your brain in the proper way instead of you're being a victim to your brain. Right, If you complain about money, if you judge people who have it, if you rush when you're in lack, if you cheat when you don't have what you need, an abundant person doesn't do that. You got to look at that and say, I got to break these habits.
Speaker 39: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: If I truly want to be abundant, I can't act this way. Now here's the big one. If I truly want to be a new personality that's in a new personal reality. If you can't take lack with me, I can't take unworthiness. I can't take the story that goes along with it with my parents or my grandparents or my acts or whatever. That story has to end, right, I mean, if not now, When a poverty.
Speaker 22: Mindset is when you believe you're poor, or you believe that you are the cause of the situation you're in, or you believe that external circumstances have made you what you are. I never believed I was poor. I just believed our current situation was poor. Really, so I just I got to a point where I don't want.
Speaker 13: To be in that situation anymore.
Speaker 4: But there was nothing wrong with me.
Speaker 14: Is you can have more than you've got because you can become more than you are. Success is something you attract by becoming an attractive person where carter on yourself than you do on your job. If you work hard on your job, you can make a living, which is fine. If you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune, which is super fine. I started hearing those ideas age twenty five, and it revolutionized my whole life.
Speaker 3: Now let me give you a description of the one thing which represents the main difference between a successful person and the failure. Please listen carefully and think for yourself as I speak, because failure to recognize the truth I'm about to give you is the starting point of most failures. Successful people in all occupations, all professions, and all callings have one trait which distinguishes them from the failures. It is their capacity for a belief. The failures see the hole in the doughnut, but do not see the donut.
Speaker 4: Around the whole.
Speaker 3: The successes see the whole also, but they see the doughnut around the whole.
Speaker 6: Believing believing, believing you will be living what you're believing, even though you be lying.
Speaker 1: The next principle ask, believe, receive. So many people overlook this very simple quality. You don't have to figure it out. That's what freezes people. When you're trying to figure out your life all the way to the end. When you can't figure it out, it freezes you from trying it because you go, oh, well, I can't figure that out. Oh I can't go over there because I don't know how.
Speaker 4: You don't have to know how.
Speaker 40: How bad do you want it? How bad do you want in your dream? It's so much easier to forget that vision than to remember it. Right, So if you're gonna remember, you got to keep it alive in your mind. How do you keep it alive in your mind? You can disconnect from your environment. You close your eyes, you play music in the background.
Speaker 12: When I say it's time to get up, we get up. Don't be thinking about what's going to happen in your day. You already know what's going to happen. I don't think what happened yesterday?
Speaker 13: You even know that.
Speaker 12: Get in the present moment and say, who do I want to be when I open my eyes? What do I want to be today? What would greatness look like? How would I how would one day, one shot, one lifetime? What would an abundant person do?
Speaker 41: I said, There's been many periods in my life that I've had internal growth, which was this work work, work, work, work, no results.
Speaker 4: But I'm a little bit better.
Speaker 42: Work work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
Speaker 4: No results. But I'm a little bit better work work, work, work, work, no results. I'm a little bit better work. Boom, just got paid. It just got paid, and it looks like overnight success. It's like, oh, it happened in a year. No, bro, it doesn't.
Speaker 41: Because if you do all those things, even if nothing happens, and you know you're doing the right thing and you're on track, overnight success becomes this easy thing because you were internally growing and then the bubble popped and then boom.
Speaker 4: It looks like it looks like you were doing it all along.
Speaker 12: But the body's so objective that it does not know the difference between the real life experience. That's creating the lack and the emotion that you're creating by thought alone called lack.
Speaker 13: The body is believing us living.
Speaker 4: The same past experience every day.
Speaker 12: It's why because the end product of an experience is an emotion. Well, if you your life is changing but you're still feeling lack, don't expect anything that change. You won't even see it. You'll walk right past it. You're viewing your life through the lens of the past.
Speaker 3: Write out this sentence and paste it in a prominent place where you work, and on a mirror where you see yourself.
Speaker 4: In your home.
Speaker 3: Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. Remember also that you are the only person who can provide you with a positive metaltity.
Speaker 26: What are you going to do about it?
Speaker 3: On your answer to this question rest your entire future.
Speaker 43: To incarnate a new and a greater value of your self, you must assume that you already are what you want to be, and then live by faith.
Speaker 4: In this assumption.
Speaker 31: Now, this flies in the face of so much of what you've been told, because you have a tendency to believe that what your eyes and ears tell you is reality.
Speaker 4: But this is what we know by our senses, just this little.
Speaker 31: Tiny fragment I can't even get, you know, it's like a million of a millimeter. And all that is unknown is in the invisible, in the imagination.
Speaker 3: Because he knows that a winner and ever quits, and a quitter never wins. And right here is an appropriate place to say something I perhaps should have said before, namely that a big success is made up of a great number of little circumstances, easy of which are so small and seemingly insignificant that most people pass it by as not worthy of notice.
Speaker 44: Write down your top ten to fifteen goals in the present tense, as though you have already achieved them. For example, you would not say I earn or I will earn this amount of money. You say, I earn this amount of money by this date, I drive this car, I weigh this amount, and so on.
Speaker 4: Your subconscious mind is only.
Speaker 44: Activated by commands that are stated in the present positive personal tents. The more specific you can be in terms of what you want and when you want to achieve it, expressed in the positive present tense and beginning with the word I, the more powerful of the effect will be on your subconscious mind. Goals written and stated in this way activate the laws of expectation and the law of attraction.
Speaker 35: Anything you say with the words I am, your subconscious will then take that as a command, and so we're constantly programming our subconscious.
Speaker 4: We think we're describing it, but we're actually pre.
Speaker 18: All you must do is figure out how you can do it, not whether you can or not.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do it? When are you going to do it. You've got to create a sense of urgency. I'm going to do it right now. Yep, you can see it. You can do it. The beautiful truth is you can do anything.
Speaker 14: Because true happiness is not contained, and what you get happiness is contained and what you've become.
Speaker 4: Everybody dreams of being a millionaire. You believe everybody can be a millionaire. Why, well, I think there's an infinite source of supply.
Speaker 7: We've been endowed with mental faculties that the most erudite scientists won't even guess at.
Speaker 4: I think most people.
Speaker 7: Wander around in a deep sleep and they don't think, they don't invest in themselves, and the second they wake up and start doing that, everything starts to change a million times.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot of money we're creative beings. We're working with an infinite power.
Speaker 7: And once we start to understand the power of our mind, and then start to understand how to utilize it properly, then we'll understand that we can do virtually anything.
Speaker 45: To manifest, you have to believe, and you have to believe that you already have whatever it is that you want. And the reason that you have to believe you have it already is because the subconscious mind is only operating in the present. It can't reason. It's just like a program. So if you say, for example, a new car is coming, my new car is coming.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get a new car.
Speaker 45: It's coming, Well, then it's always going to be coming, right, that's the thing you have to imagine you have it now.
Speaker 3: It is an inevitable love of nature that you lose that which you do not use. And of course there's appliers to the user your own mind, the same as to everything else. All the good ideas have been used up, did I hear you say?
Speaker 26: Quite to the.
Speaker 3: Contrary, the best ideas are yet to be revealed and put into the service of mankind. Remember, you are given as your richest birthright, the privilege of controlling your own thoughts. Therefore, treat this divine gift with the profound respect to which it is entitled, and do not allow anyone to do your thinking for you, or to influence your thinking in any manner whatsoever, except by the rules of accurate thinking. I am passing on to you. Follow this procedure regardless of what people think or say about your method of thinking. If they wish to call you a cynic or a doubting Thomas, let that be their misfortune. But for your own good, go right on thinking by rules which will save you from many mistakes and tragedies throughout your lives.
Speaker 42: Or serve your family at the highest level because you have the means to do it. Every family deserves to have a winner. I think it should be you. But you also have to disconnect, unplug your umbilical cord from the belly button of average and plug yourself into the mindset of a winner, which is, a winner does more than expected every single time, no matter how they feel, no matter the circumstances, A winner shows up ten x times more than the average person. A winner has these unreasonable expectations of himself. A winner knows that he's destined for greatness, and no matter how many people around him tell him to slow down, be careful, watch out, that's too risky. You don't have the genetics, the DNA, the money, the mind, the brain power for that. A winner locks onto their goals and keeps going that.
Speaker 3: Nothing ever, just happens by love. But every effect has its definite calls all abeit don't observe a fix becauses of which we cannot isolate or understand.
Speaker 46: Repeated thoughts.
Speaker 47: Where a kind of psychic groove in the mind, a groove that gets deeper with every repetition.
Speaker 46: You see what that means. When you think you can't and you tell yourself you can't, and you tell other people that you can't, you've made a groove in your mind psychically, and every time you do that, the groove becomes deeper, until.
Speaker 10: Ultimately you can't.
Speaker 4: That is the way it goes.
Speaker 48: Right now, on a piece of paper, this is what I want. If you can't list them, this is what I want, then you can't have it. Because your mind will get for you what you want, but you have to feed it a vision of what you're looking for. It's always interesting because the function of the mind is to make coherence between your belief and your reality. If I believe it's not going to work, then the function of the mind will manifest a situation where it doesn't work. If I totally believe this is how it's going to work, then my mind will sit set me up in a situation where it works that way, And all of a sudden, that's when you start to realize, wait a minute, there's not chance anymore.
Speaker 4: This isn't chance. This is creativity, and we are creators. You want that, not a problem.
Speaker 12: But let's learn the formula of how to create, right, So then you'd have to feel those emotions before.
Speaker 13: The experience occurred.
Speaker 12: And if you understood that, you could dissociate all of your attention from this three dimensional reality and have no attention on anything known and understand that it's the field that creates matter, that matter that amids the field. And if you could get to that place and change your energy with a clear intention and elevated emotion, your heart starts beating in this beautiful rhythm like a drum.
Speaker 13: We've measured it so many times.
Speaker 4: And when that.
Speaker 12: Occurs, the next thing that happens, the heart informs the brain it's safe to create now.
Speaker 1: Science says, show me and I'll believe. Faith says, believe and I'll show you.
Speaker 4: There's a difference.
Speaker 3: Isn't it strange that so often people have to be cut down by a failure and defeat before they learn that they have minds capable of mastering all of their problems. Isn't it strange why my Lucy Jones did not discover the little Big Sausage idea while he had a sound body. Just remember this about adversities. Nothing is ever so bad or so unpleasant that it may not yield some benefit if we keep a positive mental attitude toward the experience and make it a habit to look for that seed of an equivalent benefit. This, of course, involves the application of that important success principle personal initiative.
Speaker 12: So in order for us to change a belief or perception about ourselves and our lives, we have to make a decision with such firm intention that the amplitude of that decision carries a level of energy that's greater than the hardware programs in our brain and the emotional condition in your body. And your body literally has to respond to your mind. Examine your personality and examine your personal reality.
Speaker 4: Change your personality, change your personal reality.
Speaker 12: Don't make it be about abundance, about becoming abundant by overcoming the person who's not abundant.
Speaker 3: A burning desire for the things or circumstances you want is the starting point of all applied things. Be definite, believe and act, and keep on acting. If at first you meet with a defeat.
Speaker 12: What your parents told you about money, all that or don't worry about it.
Speaker 13: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 12: Let's break down the feelings of how you would feel if that future happened, and you're going to have to feel that feeling before it occurs.
Speaker 1: What come out your mouth is what's gonna come back to you. It's the law of attraction. I never get nobody.
Speaker 19: You're not.
Speaker 1: I can't lose this weight. You show weight. I'm gonna get fit this year.
Speaker 4: Strong possibility. I never be rich promising you will.
Speaker 1: I'm all be rich one day. Strong possibility. It doesn't matter whether you believe in it or head to it. It is the law of attraction. It will never change. Everything I have is cause I say now.
Speaker 12: The latest research in neuroscience says you can change your brain just by thinking. So then as you begin to think about a new possibility, and your brain begins to fire in new sequences and new patterns and new combinations, and you begin to plan your behaviors, and you begin to review in your mind mentally rehearse who you're going to be in your life. The mere action of mental rehearsal begins to install the neurological circuits in your brain. Now your brain is no longer a record of the past. Now it's in fact a map to the future. And if you were then to begin to emotionally embrace your future before it's made manifest. In other words, you're not waiting for your healing to feel wholeness. You're not waiting for your new relationship to feel love. You're not waiting for the mystical moment to feel awe. You're not waiting for your success to feel empowered. That's the old model of reality, of cause and effect.
Speaker 3: Everyone said, mister Carnegie comes to the earthplane blessed with the privilege of controlling his mind power and directing it to whatever ends he may choose. But he continued, everyone brings over with him at birth the equivalent of two sealed envelopes, one of which is clearly labeled the riches you may enjoy if you take possession of your own mind and direct it to ends of your own choice, and the other is labeled the penalties you must be if you neglect to take possession of your mind and direct it that your only limitations are those which you set up in your own mind or permit to set up for you.
Speaker 49: Visualizing at like thirteen fourteen, just so everything around me was taken care of when I got to a meet, so I could be completely relaxed.
Speaker 4: So when I put my.
Speaker 49: Headphones on, all I'm thinking about is the music I get to go up and just do what I practice to do. All of those countless hours of staring at the black line at bottom of.
Speaker 4: The pool, that was for this moment.
Speaker 49: So I just never really thought, when I got behind the block and let everything.
Speaker 4: Do it was supposed to happen.
Speaker 49: If I didn't get the results that I didn't that I wanted, and I would just go back to the drawing board.
Speaker 4: You can't, are you kidding me?
Speaker 49: You just said I can't, Like I want to flap that mother.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I can't I don't have time.
Speaker 49: For people that are weak and they say I can't.
Speaker 4: No, you can't, you will.
Speaker 3: Applied faith is the middle attitude, wherein you may clear your mind of all fears and dollar and direct it to the attainment of whatever you desire in life. Applied faith is a mental attitude we must cultivate and maintain before we can take a complete possession.
Speaker 4: Of our minds.
Speaker 50: You can manifest absolutely anything that you want in this life, but you've got to deeply, deeply imagine it, and not just imagine it from the outside looking in. You have to imagine you are there. You have to feel the feeling of where you are, Smell the smells, listen to the sounds. You have got to trick your mind and body into believing it is real. It will put an imprint on the universe and.
Speaker 4: It will pull you towards it.
Speaker 3: Know what you want and believe that you can and we'll get it. Give expressions of gratitude many times daily for having received that which you want. Even before you actually get physical possession up persession starts first in the mind.
Speaker 36: One of the fastest ways to create something in your physical reality is to reverse the normal process by which.
Speaker 4: We create things.
Speaker 36: Usually we create things first by thinking about it. I think I'll go to that party, and then we say something about it, as in Matilda, I'm coming to your party tonight, and then we do something about it, as in showing up at the party. That's generally how we produce things in our reality. In fact, everything in this room was once a thought. There is nothing that was not once a thought in someone's mind somewhere. But if you want to really play tricks with the universe and create magic with the stuff of life itself, reverse the thought word deed paradigm, turn it upside down, and start with the deed.
Speaker 4: That is to say, act as if.
Speaker 36: If you want to experience abundance, be abundant and do as abundance does. If you have only five dollars left to your name, go to a store and get them made into singles, and take five singles and walk down the street and give a single to eat each of five people who have even less than you do. And by the way, you will find those people very easily.
Speaker 4: I already know what's going to happen different between me and you.
Speaker 15: It's that you need to see to believe. I, first of all believe, and then I see that's the from book one else.
Speaker 3: The Creator never intended for you to beg for anything. If he had, he would not have blessed you with full control over your own mind. If your life is not what you want it to be, you can change it. As a matter of fact, you can do anything within reason that you desire to do if you embrace the principle of applied faith and keep it directed to the attainment of the things you want and all the things you do not want.
Speaker 51: I mean, I'm a huge visualizer and a manifestor, so I literally spend you know, every night of my life for about four years on Mohoan Drive after I do the comedy clubs manifesting my life. So I've made a check to myself for ten million dollars for acting services ren pay to the order of Jim Carrey, post dated Thanksgiving nineteen ninety five. Stuck it in my wallet, and six months before that due date came due.
Speaker 4: I was making ten million dollars for a movie.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 52: Let me believe you use the words for Muhammad Ali impossible. It's just the big words thrown around by small men. Find it easier to live in a world that they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare.
Speaker 9: If I want to attract a lot of money, I got to see myself with a lot of money, I got to mentally accept I've already got it.
Speaker 4: I only had my bank account dictate that. I choose that. So, choosing myself to see.
Speaker 9: Myself with a good, already desire, I'm on that frequency.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 9: The trick is to stay on that frequency. Most people look at the results and they let the results dictate the frequency around.
Speaker 4: That's why they keep the same results.
Speaker 8: The great long before you're simply stated, is that if you think in negative terms, you will get negative results. If you think in positive terms, you will achieve positive results.
Speaker 12: So, then, if you wanted to create a new personal reality in new life, you'd have to change your personality, which means you'd have to start thinking about what you've been thinking about and changing. You'd have to become aware of your unconscious habits and behaviors and even what you say and modify them. And then you'd have to look at those emotions that keep you anchored to the past and decide if those emotions belong in your future. So most people try to create a new personal reality as the same personality, and it doesn't work. We literally have to become someone else.
Speaker 9: To see the thoughts that you think control the vibration that you're in. You attract energy that's in harmony with you. You attract people that are in harmony with you.
Speaker 4: You see, everything operates on frequencies.
Speaker 9: There's an infinite number of frequencies. But you and I operate on a frequency just like a radio station does. And the only music you can attract is the music that is tuned into the vibration you're in.
Speaker 53: And I'm a firm believer speaking things that to exist the same here, bro, the firm believer of you know you work in the universe gets back to you. I'm a firm believer in that stuff. If I'm in the law of attraction, of course God as well. I'm a firm believer in a law of attraction.
Speaker 12: People always ask me like, how do I create, you know, the person of my dreams that I want in my life? And I always say, take out a piece of paper, write down everything you want in that person and then become it.
Speaker 44: I have a question for you. Are your dreams big enough? Why don't you dare to dream bigger? The first secret of self made millionaires is simple. Dream big dreams. Allow your to dream, Allow yourself to imagine and fantasize about all your career goals and the kind of life you would really like to live. Think about the amount of money you would like to earn and have in your bank account. All self made millionaires begin with a dream of something wonderful and different from what they have today. You have to have a dream if you want to make a dream come true.
Speaker 4: As you see most people, most people will lift their.
Speaker 5: Present physical results control their way of thinking.
Speaker 4: They're mostly involved in it.
Speaker 18: They think it's an accident that the same results keep reoccurring.
Speaker 4: This no accident. If you've got a financial problem, if.
Speaker 18: You've got a cash flow problem, if you've got a maritial problem, that's what most people concentrate on. If a doctor takes a photograph of your body and then tells you you're sick and shows you you're sick, what's the person concentrate on sickness?
Speaker 4: Thinking of what you can't do? Something is never going to do any good and.
Speaker 7: Keep thinking until you start to think of thoughts of how you can do it.
Speaker 4: And the way it will be shown to you. It comes in the form of images in your mind. Think of how you can and that's why you can't.
Speaker 38: Sometimes when I was broke, you know, I would invite myself to a nice dinner. My mind would tell me, hey, like you can't afford that, Like you shouldn't be going out. But then I said, well, I want to experience this because if I experienced it, I'll be able to want it more. How am I supposed to want something that I haven't experienced? So okay, look, we'll let me experience a nicer dinner, and now I have something to work towards. Well, I want more of this experience. Once you know what you want, just do retroactive steps on how to get there. You're not special. I'm not special. We're not the first to succeed. Millions have succeeded in the past, so can we What have they done that allowed them to succeed?
Speaker 4: Let me replicate it.
Speaker 38: Simplicity and pattern recognition, simplicity in optimizing the behavior of others.
Speaker 13: That's what we are.
Speaker 4: We're only better than the past generation.
Speaker 38: We're only stacking right on past generations.
Speaker 4: Technology is advancing based off of the stacking of what knowledge.
Speaker 38: So we stack this knowledge, we implement that we become better people glisten to the matrix pread.
Speaker 3: You should also recognize that by the application of the master key to success, which I am passing on to you through these visits, you can take full possession of your mind and make it yield you whatever you demand in life. Observe. I use the word demand, not beg. The Creator never intended for you to beg for anything. If he had, he would not have blessed you with full control over your own mind. If your life is not what you want it to be, you can change it.
Speaker 54: Here's what I want you to repeat out to me. Please with power and convince it. Say it's possible. That's all I want you to do.
Speaker 4: When you look at your.
Speaker 54: Dream, say to yourself every day it's possible. Yes, say that every day to yourself it's possible. Because what does that do?
Speaker 26: See?
Speaker 54: It begins to change your belief system.
Speaker 4: See the way in which we operate, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 54: It's a manifestation of what we believe.
Speaker 4: What's possible for us.
Speaker 54: Whatever you've done up to this point, all that it really is.
Speaker 4: It's a duplication.
Speaker 54: It's a reproduction of what you believe subconsciously that you deserve.
Speaker 4: And what's possible for your life.
Speaker 39: Another mistake that I believe the average worker makes is that he thinks he's working for the company. Again, he's wrong. Each of miss actually is only working for himself. A great Southern educator tells the story of a wealthy man who was going to go to Europe for several months, and he called a builder he knew over to him and he said, here's some money, and I've bought this lot over here. I want you to build me a beautiful home on that property. And then he let well. As soon as he was gone, the builder said to himself, well, with him out of the way, I can probably cut a few corners and make myself a pile of loot on this job.
Speaker 4: Now this has been done, you know.
Speaker 39: So he did that, and he built a rather shoddy house instead of the good house he should have built. And when the wealthy man came back, while the builder hand him the keys and said, well, there's your house.
Speaker 19: How do you like it?
Speaker 39: And the wealthy man said, well, that's a beautiful homet it's yours. I wanted you to build it for yourself and your wife and children.
Speaker 4: Every hour of the day, each of.
Speaker 39: Us is building his own house, and it will be strong or weak, beautiful or ugly, depending only on the methods of construction we use.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, you can do anything within reason that you desire to do if you embrace the principle of applied faith and keep it directed to the attainment of the things you want and off the things you do not want.