Speaker 1: This is a podcast from woor.
Speaker 2: Is the Jesse Kelly Shell. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Shell on a Monday, and it's been an amazing Monday. First, let's get to the disaster disaster that is the current state of the Democrat Party. You see, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I want to give credit to people like Bernie Sanders. He's not alone in this way of thinking, but the older Democrats. We talked about this a little bit last week. It's kind of an age Democrats have an age problem more than anything. And when I say age problem, I mean the Democrats who realize what's happened to their coalition and why it's happened. They're all old. You're gonna hear what Bernie Sanders is about to say, but this is not a one off. I saw something from a congresswoman. I forget what her name is, some congresswoman out of New York, some Democrat, gray haired lady. She gets up and she essentially says, hey, look, nobody wants to hear about transgender stuff when people can't afford grow. She said a very sane take. Listen to Bernie Sanders here. This is the same take. The problem is the younger Democrats, who are obviously the next generation. They don't think the.
Speaker 3: Bottom line, if you're an average working person out there, do you really think that the Democratic Party is going to the mats, taking on powerful special interest and fighting for you. I think the overwhelming answer is no.
Speaker 2: Ouch, the overwhelming answer is no. And he's right, working people who are not political. You and I we put in the work to win the election. But it was the norms who just decided they had enough of Democrats who actually decide elections. They decided Democrats aren't for them. And back to the panel, I played a little bit and we laughed about this is a in at thirty. I'm gonna play this for you. They're having this internal argument, and it is those who are still sane versus those who are complete communist cultists at this point, who are lost and maybe unrecoverable. Listen to the insanity of this argument.
Speaker 4: I take sure a lot of families out there who don't believe boys should play girls sports.
Speaker 2: They're not boys. I'm not gonna listen to transphobia at the table.
Speaker 5: I am not gonna.
Speaker 2: I'll start it against It is a minute thirty. But I want to I want to make sure I put this little emphasis on this the tranny stuff, that the tranny stuff was huge for Donald Trump's selection. Pause on that for a sec. I'm going to play something. This is from sixty minutes. Listen to this. Listen.
Speaker 1: Republicans spent one hundred and forty three million dollars on the transgender campaign to cat.
Speaker 2: This is that older Democrat woman I was just you about.
Speaker 1: Listen as Democrats as out of touch, the party as.
Speaker 6: A whole spends too much time in places like Washington and New York and Chicago and doesn't really spend time listening to people like my constituents. If you are struggling to pay your rent or feed your kids, you don't have the privilege of thinking about things like LGBTQ rights. Unless you've got somebody in your own family that's personally affected. You don't have the luxury of thinking about reproductive rights. Unfortunately, I think our party needs to figure out that not everybody is just thinking about these very important social issues.
Speaker 2: She had to throw in the very important thing at the end because she's a Democrat. But you look at her gray hair talking to her constituents. She understands they don't want to hear this crap anymore. When you can't afford an oil change, when you can't afford eggs, when you can't afford tires, when you can't afford to go see your mom, you don't want to hear about the newest tranny who wants to beat up on a girl on the lacrosse field. But then you go to this panel and I will let it play for a little bit. This time, these people are gone.
Speaker 4: I think there are a lot of families out there who don't believe boys should play girls sports.
Speaker 2: They're not boys. I'm not gonna listen to transphobia at the table.
Speaker 5: I am not gonna.
Speaker 7: Girl when you use changed, they're not boys.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna sit.
Speaker 8: There listen a second, because look, this.
Speaker 2: Is a He's not gonna sit there and listen to that. If he has to take his makeup and go home, he will.
Speaker 8: Really heated issue right and shere. Michael, I know you, I know that you understand that people have different views on this. I think, out of respect for Jay, like, let's try to talk about this in a way that is respectful.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me rephrase this.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'll let them go. It's another fifty seconds. But just think about that part of the exchange. They were having a serious discussion, a serious hot wash, if you will. A hot wash is when you get back from a mission. You sit down and you debrief, what do we do right? What we do wrong? Let's figure this out. They're sitting down and they're figuring out, Okay, we had this disastrous selection, what did we do wrong? And they just spent the first minute of their discussion screaming back and forth because some freak they brought to the table didn't want boys to be called boys. Now, I'm not gonna hear him call boys. He cut his penis off, so clearly he's a woman now. And then the CNN lady who runs the show stepped in and took up his side. This is how far gone these people are. You should be having discussion on why fifty of union workers in this country voted for Donald Trump. They just spent the first minute of the CNN panel placating the tranny freak lover on the panel who decided, no, I'm not gonna put up with it. It's unreal.
Speaker 1: Watch since I'm being targeted here.
Speaker 8: I don't know you, but I'm specifically saying that I know that you are not intending to be transportation.
Speaker 1: But you want I want, but I want you.
Speaker 7: I want to give you regular people interpret it.
Speaker 2: That's not why that's not regular people.
Speaker 7: There's no consensus that these are actually boys. This whole thing about trans girls is a canard. If we're talking about a tiny, tiny sliver of the population, maybe that.
Speaker 4: Health care hold on, just get to your point, my point in terms of its effectiveness. Regular people with children look at these things and they say, you know what, this is a bit too far.
Speaker 2: I do not agree with this.
Speaker 1: I don't like this. I think Democrats on way.
Speaker 4: Too much to the left on social issues.
Speaker 1: They're uncomfortable with it.
Speaker 2: They had one guy who isn't even on our side sit down and try to explain to everyone. You guys, understand how this looks when people can't pay groceries and every campaign stop has a rainbow flag and some dude shaking his butt in leather chaps. Do you understand how that lands for normal Americans? You understand? And he got straight dog piled for a minute about using transphobic language. No, you don't understand the fruit at the table is upset now and they just practically ran him off the show. The war in the Democrat Party, it's going to be something to behold. And that's just the culture war part. The Dome versus Biden war part is still rampant up.
Speaker 9: The truth is, this is just a epic disaster. This is a one billion, one billion dollar disaster. Actually it was one billion, eighteen million, I think right they were twenty million or twenty million or eighteen I was in debt. It's incredible, and I raised millions of that. I have friends that I have to be accountable to and to explain what happened, because I told them it was a margin of error race. I was promised. General Nalley Dillon promised all of us that Carris would win. She even put videos out saying that Harris would win. I believed her, My donors believed her, and so they wrote massive checks. I just I feel like a lot of us are in this led. And even on the night of election night, will I looked somebody in the eye and I said, are we going to do this? Are we going to pull it off? She told me yes, And I asked somebody else like, how are you feeling. He's like, We're going to win Iowa.
Speaker 2: Mmmmmmm. Democrats are in disarray and it's glorious. Speaking of disarray, Spirit Airlines flight riddled with bullets while landing in Haiti. A flight attendant has been wounded. At one point in time, at what point do we kind of leave Haiti behind? With all due respect to Haiti, at what point in time do we just kind of call it quits? That's one. Two. I have been in some rough, rough parts of this planet. I have been in some seriously dangerous situations on this planet, many of which almost ended my life, in various parts of the globe. I at one point I was walking the streets of bag Dad in the middle of the night and bullets started whizzing right by my ear. And even then, I don't think that I've ever been in as much mortal danger as I would be boarding a Spirit Airlines flight to Haiti. Joining Spirit Airlines alone is like ultimate fighter training. You're gonna have the dregs of society there, broaded out fists are gonna be flying. Someone's weave is gonna get tossed at the gate. It's a disaster. Flying Spirit anyway. But when you find yourself on a Spirit Airlines flight to Haiti, that's gotta be about as low as life gets. And you know what, I don't have much sympathy. Bullet holes in the plane has to be anticipated when you're on a Spirit Airlines flight to Haiti. Every part of that just says danger. Right, you better have your chalk in you on that. We're gonna make fun of Katie Porter in a moment. In fact, we're gonna make fun of all these comedies who make up these sob stories about their kids. But before we make fun of Katie Porter, let's try to get ourselves healthy. Because whenever I look at Katie Porter, I say, man, I need to get in the gym. I need to get healthier. What, Chris, I'm just saying you can use her as an example of oh my gosh, I gotta hit the gym right. Well, you maybe you don't feel like you have the energy to hit the gym. That's because you don't have a stack running through your veins. Yet. We don't have the natural herbal supplements from chalk that'll ensure you never look like Katie Porter. Female vitality stacks male vitality stacks. Get your energy up. Get your levels up naturally in a natural way. Avoid the freaking needles and start taking natural herbal supplements. Start your day off with chocolate powder already you'll be ready to go. Maybe you'll go for a walk. Katie Porter's never gone for a walk. You can be ready to go. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse go get some We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday and overweight Monday. We're about to talk Katie Porter. Whoopee Goldberg. Dig into some emails. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I had almost forgotten after four years of I had almost forgotten about one of my favorite things of having a Republican president. One of my favorite things are the made up stories that the communists have with their children. I know you've seen this. If you're on social media, you've seen it. If you watch the news, you've seen it. If you consume information at all, you have seen. You've probably already seen. If not, you'll be seeing a lot more of these fake stories that they have with their kids. And it's always remember every time they tell you one of these fake stories. It's supposed to manipulate your emotions. It's supposed to it's a tactic. It's to take advantage of your values because you care about children. So whenever you see one of these people go online. She's on Facebook and she says, my six year old daughter, Star Crystal, just asked me if Donald Trump was gonna kill us all and then deport us back to Mexico even though we're not from there. And I said, Star Crystal, no, we'll be fine if we moved to Guam. Whenever you see one of these stories and you think, I don't think that happened, let me clear it up for you. It did not happen. It never ever happened at all. But the communist knows how to use your values against you, so fake kids stories. In fact, Chris Corey, you know how we had the old man Jesse Stinger thing we needed to add to the soundboard. Well maybe you did add it on there. I don't know you added it on there. I'll look another time. I haven't really paid attention whenever you guys do anything. But we need to add something else because we've got four years of this now, so we need to make sure we do it right. We need to come up with some silent, kind of a sound item for fake communist kids stories. Okay, fake communist kids stories designed to manipulate your emotions, like the ones Katie Porter told on the News election night. I want to pick up my daughter from water polo practice and she's twelve, and she got in the car and she was crying, and I said, did someone punch you? That waterpool is a rough sport.
Speaker 1: I was like, did someone hit you?
Speaker 7: To the coach, yell at you what happened?
Speaker 10: And she said, Mom, Trump won, Trump's gonna win.
Speaker 6: And what if I get raped and I need to have an abortion.
Speaker 2: This is from a twelve year old, my twelve year old daughter, And so it was really a reminder of how scary this time is for people, and how important it is for Democrats to have strategies.
Speaker 1: Both at the state level and the federal level.
Speaker 2: That never happened, and if it did, your twelve year old is a moron. And your twelve year old is a moron because you're a moron who taught her how to be a moron. But setting that aside, we are going to relentlessly mock these people because that is what they hate the most when they tell these stories. These stories are a tactic, always tactic, always trying to figure out a way to get you to stop opposing them. Oh, you voted against me? What about my daughter? My son's upset? My daughter? My five year old just asked me. There's a reason all these people have these stories. Do you think that's an accident? Do you think all these kids are just hyper politically aware and they all happen to tell some horror story about what they think might happen to them right now? All of it is designed to manipulate you. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. Mock them. We promise on this show we will be mocking them relentlessly. Relentlessly. Speaking of Katie Porter, I want to bring this up before we make fun of George Clooney and go to some emails and Whoopy Goldberg and other things. Over time, especially if you're carrying too much weight, your knees can really really start to bother you a lot. Your body starts to break down no matter what, no matter what you weigh, no matter who you are. That's where relief factor comes in. You take relief factor as a solution for pain, not to mask it. A solution because it's natural, one hundred percent drug free. Fight your pain naturally. Daily. You take a daily supplement and the pain just slowly fades away. Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com nineteen dollars or ninety five cents for three weeks of it. That's it, nineteen ninety five Go relief Factor dot Com. Now before George Clooney, WHOOPI goldwork. I love that you're doing this. You're taking on different practices. New project here that you're going to announce tonight. Yeah, is it new sports Network?
Speaker 10: Yes, so I'm launching and I've written it down because I want to get it right. Yes, I'm launching the first global women's sports channel called AWS.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm talking about, earniewsn Yes, it's it'll be the home for live women's sports from around in the world.
Speaker 10: Everything from soccer, basketball, tennis, cricket's, curling, you name it. If a woman is playing it, we're showing it.
Speaker 2: Man. The ratings for that network are gonna be through the roof. Can you imagine? Man? You know what I'm actually grateful for it. I was actually wanting to take the wife. It's been a rough few weeks. I was wanting to take her out on a date this Friday. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do. Now I know I have a channel that has women's curling. Wow, sign me up? Oh yeah, Chris, please play the wnba ad from Family Guy.
Speaker 5: And at the top of the second half it's sixteen to nine.
Speaker 2: Easton leads the scoring with four.
Speaker 12: And that's why she commands seven thousand dollars a year. These gals sure do make it look difficult. But is having this miners gil Worth being so unattractive? That's for the fan to decide.
Speaker 2: Yay, a women's sports network.
Speaker 1: Wood be Goldberg?
Speaker 2: How much money does she have to throw away? And I know she has a bunch of money. Okay, let's set this aside because it's obviously not all WHOOPI Goldberg's money. You would need investors. You would need investors of some kind. What is what's the pitch there to investors? What do you say? What do you say to the billionaire for how he's gonna get a return on his investment in all women's sports channel? That sounds that sounds awesome. All right, we'll do emails, but we need to make fun of George Clooney first. Then we do some emails and then a little John Podesta talk. I hope to get to that. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Cannot get a smile off my face on a Monday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, including Medal of Honor Monday, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. George Clooney wines Democrats are bullying him over Kamala's election loss. Clooney's always been one of these huge Dems, always endorsing every dem and I guess you could say, to his credit, puts his money where his mouth is. Millions and millions and millions of dollars he tosses in all these Democrat candidates and Democrat campaigns, and now he says he's stepping away. Remember, let's just rehash, really the beginning of Joe Biden getting shoved out. The beginning is probably not the right way to put it. A large portion of that was when The New York Times published a George Clooney op ed that's said, it's time for Joe Biden to go Noah. The rumor is that Obama was behind that op ed. Obama worked with Clooney, the Democrat powers to be, the system got together and decided Joe Biden couldn't win, so they all got together and knifed him out. Now we can make fun of George Clooney, and of course I will. Ha ha ha, You're stupid. I hope you feel dumb. But also there's a lesson in this for all of us. Remember, getting out of a bad situation without a plan does not always mean you're going to land in a good situation. In fact, if you have no plan, oftentimes it's worse. You See, people will give this advice sometimes when someone hates their job. I hate my job, I hate where I work. See Chris probably says that all the time. I hate my job, I hate where I work. That's fine. You'll have some emotional Maybe it's his mom wife somebody that says, well you should quit, then you should quit? Then well why you just quit? Love when people just say, oh, why you just quit? Okay, So I don't have a job, and or I have a job I don't like and it's upsetting me. You want me just to quit? Without another job lined up, How am I supposed to pay the bills? How am I supposed to Maybe you've even done this in your life, or maybe you've seen someone do it. I can think of several people off the top of my head, I've seen rage quit, and last one I can think of was actually RV sales. He had two kids, they were teenagers, but two kids at home, wife at home. He got really really mad about something at work. They had changed the pay plan. It was something, and it was something that mattered. I'm not not ignoring his anger, but Boom quits in a rage, putting up with it anymore, grabs his keys, takes off. A week later, he was calling asking for his job back. He didn't find another place to land, and now wife, two teenage kids in the house. He doesn't have a job. He was not allowed back. You should know he does not have a job and now he's in deep trouble. What Democrats did with Joe Biden was understandable. I told you they were going to do it. I told you a couple of years ago the system was going to shove Joe Biden out. I knew they were going to handle that. But how they handled it is such a problem. They couldn't win with Joe Biden, and I do believe that. I do believe they could not win with Joe Biden. Everyone's making fun of Dome now, and understandably so because she did so terribly in the election. But Joe Biden was going to get crushed in that election. Remember how bad the polling was for Joe Biden about the time they were shoving him out. He was going to get slaughtered in that election. So they panicked, and they decided Joe's gotta go. But panic is not a plan, just like hope. Panic is not a plan. What are you gonna do if you remove him? They didn't have a plan for that. Joe Biden essentially endorses Kamala Harris on the way out the door. And now here we are with all this wonderful stuff happening. It's amazing. Oracle. I heard on your show Thursday night, or I heard you on your show Thursday night refer to New Jersey pizza as second to none. I used to take you for a smart man, but after hearing that comment, I'm not so sure. Everyone knows that New Haven, Connecticut has the best pizza in the country. Connecticut is ran by insane commies, but they know how to do pizza. I urge you to try New Haven Pizza or are you afraid you won't be able to hold the massive slices they give you with your tiny mitten hands. I love the show. Okay, First of all, I know Connecticut. Been to Connecticut, Connecticut. In fact, I went to a sweet wedding in the countryside of Connecticut. Believe it or not, Connecticut has some really, really beautiful countryside But I know Connecticut well, and I know New Haven, Connecticut well, and I'm gonna back you up on this. New Haven Pizza is incredible. But if I may make everybody in the Northeast angry, the best pizza I have had has been in New Jersey and Connecticut and New York and Philadelphia. When people think about Philly, they all think about cheese steaks, Philly pizza. Philly's one of the best pizza cities I've been to in my life. And I'm I'm naming the big cities. That's not necessarily fair anywhere in the Northeast. If you even go to smaller towns, there's almost always a small, family owned pizza shop there that makes pies that are so freaking good. So I'm a Northeast pizza fan. Of my opinion, Northeast pizzas the best there is. But you don't have the only pizza out there, Detroit style pizza. When you're in the mood, it's phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal. Detroit style pizza is really really good. I'll even do a hand tossed every now and then. I will tell you if we have to keep it pretty authentic, you know, I imagine we were talking authentic, so let's talk authentic. I had stuffed crazy bread from Little Caesars this weekend, and I think maybe stuffed crazy bread is probably not quite accurate. It was very obviously just two pieces of crazy bread they flattened out, and they stuffed cheesy between it. Oh, Christy was great. You would have died. They didn't even really fuse the sides. So it was obviously just a crazy bread pancake on top of a piece of cheese sandwich and a piece of cheese. But stuffed crazy bread from Little Caesars as good or better than anything I've had in New York City. Jesse, I took your advice to bring people to vote on Tuesday. I have friends that kept saying they wanted them and win and we needed to change. Well, it turns out most of them weren't even registered to vote. I forced them not only to register, but to vote as well. When Trump won, I received a flood of texts thanking me for this and how proud they were that this was their first vote ever. I wanted to thank you for reiterating how important it was to reach out to friends and family for this. Her name is Leanna. The amount of emails I've had like that have been awesome. We dug in, we fought back, and this is the kind of evil we fought back against. This is Ken Delanian. He's with NBC. Hypocrisy is not a word I like to use a lot. He's a hypocrite, but this is very revealed what he says.
Speaker 13: We focused on a couple of lawyers. One is one's named Mike Davis. He's a very conservative, kind of a bomb throwing provocateur who used to clerk for Justice Neil Gorsach. He's an advisor to the transition team, and he has been out there publicly saying that Donald Trump should prosecute people like the Attorney General Tis James and Jack Smith, the special Counsel that his Justice Department should do that. He's actually articulating which crimes they should be prosecuted for, and he's making no bones about that. The other person we talked about is Mark Paletta. He is the former General Counsel.
Speaker 2: I love this administration so far, the Office in Management and Budget under Donald Trump's first term, and he has been out there, not specifically.
Speaker 13: Advocating that the dog should prosecute individuals, but he is justifying the idea that the president can order the Justice Department to investigate and prosecute specific cases.
Speaker 2: So he's laying the legal groundwork.
Speaker 13: Now, the thing about that is that would violate five decades of Norm's post Watergate, which said that the justice should be independent from the president, that the president should never say, go investigate that person. These people are suggesting that Donald Trump should be.
Speaker 2: Able to do that with his just I know what you're screaming at the radio, that's what they just stayed to Trump. I know, you get the hypocrisy and all that. So let's move past that and talk about what he's doing, because you're going to see a lot of that. Hang on.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and it's been an amazing Monday. Now let's go to what this Ken Delanian was saying on NBC For those just joining us, Ken Delanian of NBC, he likes to present himself as being a reporter, but he was talking about Trump Trump potentially using the DOJ to attack people like Letitia James and Jack Smith for the crimes they've committed. And then, of course Ken says, well, this would this would violate decades of norms since Watergate. Presidents don't use the DOJ to attack their political opponents. And you were screaming at the radio. Uh, that's exactly what Joe Biden just did repeatedly. So Ken is doing two things. Two things, both of them are very, very, very purposeful. When the communist has power, the communists will use it in the most evil ways. We talked about it all the time to Imbides administration. He does two things with power. He attacks his enemies and he rewards his friends. What is good for the country or people or these are considerations that never cross his mind. He's an anti human. He attacks his enemies, he rewards his friends. He uses power, but he understands the communist always understands. He operates as if his values are gross to most normal people, because they are. He knows he's an animal. So the second the millisecond power is taken away from him, he looks and he says, WHOA, don't be one of those evil people who use power. You don't want to be one of those guys. Right, what's he doing? Once again, what's he doing using your values against you? Just like Katie Porker was doing when she was talking about her twelve year old and she's so scared about Trump. She doesn't have a twelve year old who said those things. She doesn't, but she knew that pierced your value system. You don't want a child upset, so she says it. This Kendelnian guy. He knows Joe Biden attacked his political opponents. He knows Democrats have weaponized the forces of government like nobody else in the history of this country. In the last four years. The abuses by this government are frightening, and they most definite are criminal for sure, and he knows all that, but he doesn't want to be held accountable for his crime. So now he does what your liberal aunt Peggy will probably do what you've seen many democrats do. Now, hey, don't you want to calm down? WHOA, don't violate norms, You can't use the deal jay like that. Don't you want to be normal? Let's all just get along, guys. Now that he has no power, he's trying to do the get along thing. That's one. The second thing that he's doing is this. Remember, in the communist's mind, you are the height of all evil. He is the height of good. Politically, he actually doesn't really think like that at all. There's not really democrats and Republicans. There's not really the right and the left. There is what is good that's him, and then there's whatever opposes him that's evil. So you can call this is why the US calling them hypocrites has never once swayed them at all. It never has moved the needle, and it never will move the needle. It's why you need to stop with that. It doesn't move the needle. Because for a communist, of course he should be allowed to use the DOJ against his enemies. His enemies are evil. He is a force for good, so of course he should be allowed to do that. But you. Once you take that power, well you're evil, so you shouldn't be allowed to use it back at him, he's good. I know it's sick. I know it's a really twisted way to look at the world. But these people are sick. They are twisted, and that's exactly how communists think, exactly how they think. Listen to this guy. This just puts a cherry on top of.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many hundreds of billions he has he has been.
Speaker 2: This guy's name is Alan licked Man. Alan licked Man just thought that was important.
Speaker 5: Elon musk Is, I don't know how many hundreds of billions he has he has been.
Speaker 2: The director of Alan licked Man.
Speaker 5: Elon musk Is, I don't know how many hundreds of billions he has. He has been the director of misinformation. Two Bigian views of his spreading of disinformation not just about the economy, but about immigrants, about minorities. We've never seen disinformation at this scale. Next, we have never seen to this scale the agitation of three trends that have been very deeply embedded in American history, misogyny, racism, and xenophobia.
Speaker 2: Of course, you could scream hippocrat, you guys lied about everything. You lied about COVID, But don't waste your breath. He can lie about anything because he's in pursuit of the great good. You you have to be abused without end until you change, because you're in pursuit of the great evil. You see, do I need to remind you of what the head of NPR saying.
Speaker 6: Thingk are reverence for the truth might become, might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things.
Speaker 2: Done, the important things that need to be done. Of the revolution. Will do whatever we have to do to fight that revolution. Before I go to headlines, I didn't get to. Let's do with well, let's do some bridge building, shall we. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been doing exactly that for over forty years. Over forty years, they have been on the ground over there, providing for people in real, tangible ways. When I say providing people, I don't mean a conference. I don't mean handing out pamphlets. I mean handing out flock jackets to people who need them, building BMB shelters, providing sad as it may be, armored ambulances so you can get from point A to the hospital without getting shot with an AK forty seven by Hamas who's providing that the IFCJ is providing that help them. Go to support IFCJ dot org. Support if CJ dot org or call them eight eight eight four eight eight if CJ.
Speaker 1: And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the.
Speaker 2: Thing headlines We didn't get to managing stress during change. Biden Harris State Department holds a therapy session after Trump won. One of the things that truly inspires me and fills me with hope that we can defeat these people is our enemies are the softest, most pathetic people I've ever seen in my life, at least the communists of old or veterans and fighters. These people are a bunch of tubby, effeminate babies. Newsom calls special legislative session to Trump proof California hate. Gavin Newsom, all you want for this credit to Democrat governors who immediately perceive a threat from Washington, DC and move to quote protect their citizens from the other side, something that was sorely lacking in almost every state during the Biden administration. I'm going to be angry forever that the Red States didn't take over their own immigration. You can never ever ever allow an administration to flood your country with illegals on purpose. If you have to take back that power, then you take back that power. California pushes voters after historic election or punishes voters after historic election and slaps on a massive new gas tax. When you're Democrat, friends in California complain about gas prices, remember those four little words. Have you voted for this?
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor