Speaker 1: My Christmas Yeah, I know, finishing all those reports. I'm so glad we actually got this holiday party though. Could you imagine if we just had to work for the holidays. Don't get me wrong, I love our boss, but he's own little bed. Oh hi, No, we weren't talking about you, just talking about the Christmas party. Mm hm oh I kind of was hoping to not work today. No, sirts, fine, I'll could you pretty later. Okay, yeah, no, the hottie party's amazing. It's better than last year's. Well, this year we actually have a proper Christmas tree. I don't have anything wrong with the snoopy Christmas tree. It's just, you know, I think a tree with actual leaves is a.
Speaker 2: Little bit more festive.
Speaker 1: Oh right, work, So what did you need my hope put exactly? I'm pretty sure I didn't write reports and everything on time. I'm sorry, sir, but that's actually not my division. No, no, no, it's fine, don't worry about it, are you Okay? No, I just haven't seen you out in the party. Sorry if I'm crying, I just am really observant. Well, usually it functions you socialize with your employees a lot more. Well, I know, but you come and talk to me almost every day. It's not out of the norm for you to talk to me, but it is out of the normal for you not talk to anyone else, especially out of function that you're hosting. I mean, as your secretary, I think I should know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to go get punch with me?
Speaker 1: We can talk about it over that. You need to relax a little. It's the holidays me, No, I don't have anyone for the holidays. They haven't for a while. Actually, you really that's a surprise. I don't think you're aware of it. Served but you're quite a bachelor around the ladies in the office and some of the men.
Speaker 2: But I didn't tell you that.
Speaker 1: No, I still want to be included in the gossip circle that happens at lunch. That is why I don't take lunch or the user. I mostly want to be a part of the gossip cycle and know what's happening. Besides, I don't want to be offensive or anything. But you're not very talkative during lunch, and you don't actually take a proper lunch. You stay in your office and work way too much. You barely give me any work to do. You feel like I'm a failure of a secretary. And here's your punch. Now that's actually gotten you down about the holidays?
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 1: Hmm. There's the Christmas charity function that you're going to correct mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I was the one who was scheduled at all.
Speaker 1: It's one of your largest benefactors, it's the most required. You go, well, what's that got to do with you being down? Though your day fell through? Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, that always sucks. That's not the whole thing, is it. You want to know about my holiday plans. Well, it's a very homework movie.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you though.
Speaker 1: Well, we leave tomorrow or my hometown, and every year the entire town kind of pitches in and transforms it to be a winter wonderland. I'm going back there and I'm spending time with my nieces. M h Yeah, that's why I've been taking no time off and saving every penny I can. No no hometown lover. I thought I told you that I was kind of the reject at school, so I never really got to know anyone. Then when I moved to the city, I started working for you, and you're a very demanding bossor I barely have time to go out. It's not your fault. It's more of the workload that you take on Salt, But.
Speaker 2: I'm not complaining.
Speaker 1: It does pay the bell so and it's not horrible working for you. At least you're not like, I don't know, Scrooge or something. Oh, thank you. I guess it is different than my regular work at hire. Well it's not entirely work appropriate, but it's my favorite Christmas dress. Yeah, we can go back to your office if you want. I know you don't really like crowds that much, so.
Speaker 2: You put up with them enough.
Speaker 1: Hm, And I just feel like you don't want to be around people right now. Yeah, don't worry about it. M hmm.
Speaker 2: Look up, oh mistletoe. Oh that's kind of great.
Speaker 1: M m m, it's sir. Everybody saw that. Hey wait, I think running into your office after you kiss me into the missiles, I'm always going to send a completely wrong message to everyone.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not mad at all.
Speaker 1: Actually, i've maybe harbird feelings for you for a while. I'm saying maybe you like me too.
Speaker 2: That's very unprofessional of you, sir. I'm joking.
Speaker 1: I think we're kind of passed up professional line. Mhm, I guess we're gonna be playing into one of the Homewrek movie trope, the Boston the Secretary falling in love on Christmas. Now, the only thing that's missing is you inviting me home for the holidays?
Speaker 2: Are you coming back with me? W? You want to come back with me to my hometown?
Speaker 1: You do realize you're going to have to hang out with my family, right? Sure, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. And since I know you are a lonely bachelor, well thank you for correcting me. Sir, a former lonely bachelor. I think Christmas would be fun if you came. M So it settled you got to come.
Speaker 2: Thursday.
Speaker 1: I'll let them know. Well they have to make one words about at the table and hang my missiletown. Now let's go back out there and enjoy some of the party. Okay, m M.
Speaker 2: My Christmas tea tee.
Speaker 1: Sir, you spe species wise