Speaker 1: Headphones. You don't need your headphones. Hello, welcome to Laura Kane after dark. I'm Laura Kane, Eric Rima.
Speaker 2: Right heads, Hey, what's up, b we are. It's an interesting night.
Speaker 1: Has been a very interesting night, and I regret I might regret this. I'm going to regret this, le I just put it that way. I need your advice on my next step because the ball is in my court as far as the next text message that goes out to the dude that I met on the night when you guys are wingman and we went to.
Speaker 2: Park and wreck, I have the perfect text.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's just like brief everybody. The text have been very generic. I've been very like polite. He's been polite. No, there's been no like sexual undertones at all.
Speaker 2: So that's great.
Speaker 3: Let me actually read tell they texts have been awful because you have been texting like someone who is not only not your age, but in fact twenty years older than you actually are. Like I'm on the way back from the casino. No, you're texting like your mother. I know, on the way back from the casino.
Speaker 2: Just made it cool. Two hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: The only thing you didn't say. Was you were going to have a cigarette and play canasta?
Speaker 1: He asked me, And I told him so, like, yeah, will you bring him back up into hobby? Eears Room said, you sound like a real great chap. I just okay. It is my nature to ask a lot of questions and I and I realize I don't know sometimes when to stop true, and that I do get awkward, and I feel it when it gets awkward. I know, believe me, I al so do I and I just pushed through it.
Speaker 2: Let me just give you this advice. I pushed through it.
Speaker 3: And these types of conversations there needs to be It doesn't even need to be sexual tension, but there needs to be a little bit of type attension, a little bit back and forth where there's something Each text is going to be something real.
Speaker 1: I believe that, Yeah, woleheartedly.
Speaker 2: Yours is just like, so help me. I'm going to help okay, So.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: What do we What are we saying? What's the first kind of volley into the territory we're heading into?
Speaker 2: So I saved me.
Speaker 4: I think I think, I just totally yes, just the thought of doing this is making me one of Okay, here's what you should.
Speaker 1: Say again again. He's twenty nine, but and.
Speaker 2: He's not what you'd expect him to be. But anyway, he's handsome though. Yeah, very I think.
Speaker 3: So here's what you should say, Hey, I want to see you again, because we're.
Speaker 2: Going to put that forward because it's not that bold. It is forward, but it's not bold.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be like a little like mysteriously flirty.
Speaker 2: Er. No, I want to say you against pretty flirty.
Speaker 4: I think I think what Brian said is correct.
Speaker 2: Because also it puts the impetus on him. He's it's going to make him.
Speaker 3: He gets to set the terms for too, and you don't to agree to him, but at least it's gonna put it on him to kind of arrange things.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should add a little tiny spice to you. Okay, take my phone? Where's my phone? That's right? I mean it's about to die.
Speaker 2: I should we ask it?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, I should. I don't want to hurt has bad texts. That's why it's not a good texture.
Speaker 2: That's why it's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh Marie, don't, Oh my god. Okay, Okay, Marie, this is what's happening. We're about to text that. We're going into the territory of flirtation now and Brian's advice is this that I'm texting him the following.
Speaker 2: You said, I want to hear it in your voice.
Speaker 1: I I want to see you again.
Speaker 2: Hey, Comma, I want to see you again.
Speaker 1: Did you put hay in there? I do agree with this. That's it for now, Hey, I want to see you again? Or is that too forward?
Speaker 2: Two forward? We're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's not it's it's it's a little it's not even like it's just it shows I'm still interested in that there's a chance, or you.
Speaker 2: Could just you could also say I would love to see you again.
Speaker 1: Love. I don't know. I kind of want to take the word love out of there.
Speaker 2: I don't think love is the problem.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I'd really like that's good, I really see you again.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: That sounds very Also, you having a little bit of boldness coming from you is also good.
Speaker 1: He called me bold, Yeah, and I think that's.
Speaker 3: Good like nine percent of all cases. But it's also telling him to get a move on and make it happen.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, okay, all right, so there's that, and we'll see if he responds. I won't double sex.
Speaker 2: There's a good chance. Now, just be rare.
Speaker 3: We might have to have something a backupreak, because there's a good chance. I'll say, then come over right now.
Speaker 1: That true, that'll well, we'll see.
Speaker 2: It's like we're gonna and the show a little earlier than I possibly. I'm going to take a field trip. Eric's gonna take me for a drive.
Speaker 4: I just said it.
Speaker 2: Okay, now here's what I said. Okay, oh no, wait, I hope he said.
Speaker 1: You better have said what we said to say.
Speaker 4: Well, I added a little bit more of a punch. I said, good evening, I'm flicking my bean and I'd really like to see you again. I said, good evening, I'm flicking my bean and I'd really like to see you again.
Speaker 2: I hope you didn't.
Speaker 1: You know what that means. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, think about it.
Speaker 3: No, I okay, take a phone and read it, just so I want reliable eyes on this.
Speaker 1: It's not reliable all Why did this go away?
Speaker 4: What did you what did you just do when you grabbed it? So damn fast.
Speaker 1: What did you phone?
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: You bored everything?
Speaker 1: Turn this off? Wait?
Speaker 2: How did you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Sometimes my phone gets stuck. Does that ever happen to you?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I need a new phone?
Speaker 2: She's so grabbing. What phone do you have?
Speaker 1: I have an iPhone fourteen something.
Speaker 2: It should be fine. That's weird.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: She's like an octopus. She's just grabbing everything and then she puts it into it.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a little bit nervous.
Speaker 4: Oh wait a minute.
Speaker 1: He's a pretty fast reactor as far as texting.
Speaker 4: Who Darryl?
Speaker 1: We're calling him Derek, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because Derek screams this guy. Her first name was Jonathan, she first did Jonathan can.
Speaker 1: Easily be Derek.
Speaker 2: No Ulysses, How about is closer than Derek? Yeah? Yeah, yes, that is.
Speaker 1: That is untrue.
Speaker 4: I felt I can guarantee under those clothes he was wearing, he looks like a Ulysses.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And he did tell me he went to the gym, And I'm not mad at that. All right, so here we go. Ready, Okay, I'm going to read you what Eric wrote Good Evening. I kind of hate the Good Evening thing.
Speaker 4: Did you actually put evening.
Speaker 2: Oh no, now.
Speaker 1: I now I'm eighty five.
Speaker 2: Oh goddamn.
Speaker 4: I had to keep I had to keep the momentum going.
Speaker 2: That's not momentum. Why did you let Eric?
Speaker 4: I told you to type of.
Speaker 1: M good evening, my vampire.
Speaker 2: That kind of kills good evening.
Speaker 4: I'm doing some knitting. Good evening, Eric, You just me because I had to keep it going. She doesn't go from eighty five sabotaging sixty is.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So said, nothing can be worse than these texts that you said, good point.
Speaker 1: Good evening, exclamation point.
Speaker 4: Wait what no? Oh god, yeah, that's very that.
Speaker 2: We're trying to fix that. It's that's the problem been to her. We need to change that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I would have not said good evening. I would have said, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, is better? Dude?
Speaker 1: This guy's gonna be like wow, she must he's like aging me as the's like.
Speaker 2: She's like, I just took my Arthur Rice message. I'm really I'm ready to come see you. Okay, read the rest?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's read, and I think the rest was what you said. I'd really like to see you again, period.
Speaker 4: Nothing can be worse than this, I don't so so true. And you know what, people go through that stage again sometimes in midlife you think that this is it's.
Speaker 3: Not worse, but we wanted to. We wanted to be a drastic improvement. Now it's only all that is a drastic good evening.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so mad right now.
Speaker 4: I should you kill listen. I should put my next text should be like I'm just laying here in my lazy boy putting bend on my sword.
Speaker 3: Actually, I would love to see what Eric's romantic text look like, because I bet they are formal like that.
Speaker 1: I bet he is a dirty bird.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is a lot dirty text.
Speaker 1: To some people. Perhaps you know it, though maybe not, because I think he would be afraid that they'd be documented.
Speaker 2: So he also texts like k and that's the only test.
Speaker 1: One finger how much how it would take him forever.
Speaker 4: It would take me forever to be sexy. And someone be like, tell me you want me?
Speaker 2: He's like yes, So he just says his pick.
Speaker 1: He says his dick pick. No, yes, no, you have to You've at least a handful of times he says.
Speaker 2: He just puts it with good question mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's usually in black and white.
Speaker 4: I want you okay.
Speaker 1: No, the one I saw was in black and white. It was great.
Speaker 2: I want you same, okay.
Speaker 1: So intel a text. We're going to play a little game of yep or nope.
Speaker 2: I've been saying a lot of nope tonight.
Speaker 1: I know. Here we go, and I'm just gonna read sentences and you guys say yep or nope. This is however this strikes you. I spread peanut butter with a spoon.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: On that note, if you were allowed to only have one utensil to use for the rest of your life, which moboid you choose the knife? Well, no, we're gonna take the knife.
Speaker 2: Out for fork or spoon?
Speaker 1: Fork fork, Marie, spoon for sure.
Speaker 2: How you eat salad?
Speaker 1: You yeah, you're not. You're talking. You're talking to me. I don't eat things that pick up with food.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't eat anything. But you need to use the tensils.
Speaker 3: For because the gum bears, both of gum bears do not need pencils.
Speaker 1: I eat almost everything with a spoon. I love spoon.
Speaker 2: Why what do you eat then? What are you eating?
Speaker 1: Let's see? Yes, I eat rise with a spoon. What did I I had a meatloaf the other night and I ate that with a spoon. No, it was delicious. Eat oatmeal, meatloads me meat, meat loaf, meat. Okay, dude, meat lot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Does someone need a nap?
Speaker 1: Yes, just gra I did take a nap and then I woke up and it was like six fifteen. I'm like, holy cow, so I'm just waking up all right. I prefer self checkout.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I love self checkout.
Speaker 1: I always dutch oven myself to smell my own fart every time, myself.
Speaker 4: You kidding me? Is that a question? That is just disgusting?
Speaker 2: No, that is Laura does though, because she's too lazy to roll over.
Speaker 1: Is a liar. I know for a fact. You want to know what the farts, know the part of a particular one comes out. You gotta you know, you have to say, I gotta smell this one.
Speaker 4: Discussed.
Speaker 3: I feel like he lets one rip and then he sprints to the other room to hide from him.
Speaker 4: For sure, he's like, oh, oh, I got in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think he like stays out for an hour or something.
Speaker 1: This is a man who has smelled his own farts. I put my bet, my life on it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he has in his life, but I don't think he's a well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I was like sitting here and I farted, but I'd make her marinate in it.
Speaker 2: He's not. He doesn't.
Speaker 4: No way, I'd be out of that bed so fast.
Speaker 1: I say bless you to myself when sneeze.
Speaker 2: After I sneeze, I do sometimes like I do it ironically.
Speaker 1: I do bi acts because I'm just It's a reaction, automatic reaction.
Speaker 2: I say, yeah, I say bless me.
Speaker 1: I never say goodbye when I'm leaving a party. Do you just do like the Batman move and just like disappeared. I was at a party the other day and I and I pulled a.
Speaker 2: Batman Irish goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, anyway, I forgot where it was at, but yeah, and it was. It was just it was not inappropriate, like it wasn't like rude because the hosts were very much entertaining people.
Speaker 2: And it depends on the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, all right. I always applaud when my plane lands safely, to think the pilot.
Speaker 3: No, no, if you do that, you should be thrown out of the planet, or you should be put on a plane that's guaranteed to crash.
Speaker 1: I always smell a book before I read it.
Speaker 3: What what that's that? It feels like a fetish almost Have.
Speaker 1: You ever smelled a brand new book? Smell brand new, fresh book? Delicious?
Speaker 4: Oh what?
Speaker 1: Oh it's so great. You're like, I'm about to delve into this delicacy.
Speaker 3: That's the smell of the glue on the binding. Okay, that's like huffing.
Speaker 1: Okay, drug addict? What can I say?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, Lord's like I get high off of books.
Speaker 4: It's why I like it.
Speaker 2: Probably God, you have my favorite drug store, Barnes and Nobles. I go there and I rip it. Oh my god, that's awful.
Speaker 1: Yep or no. I can't seem to keep from yelling at characters in horror movies for doing something dumb that leads to their demid.
Speaker 3: I don't have this problem, scream, I bet you guys. That seems like an old person thing. No, yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 2: What No?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. My roommate over here, Marie, do you yell at the TV? Screams and grabs at you. She cannot handle a scary movie.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying. I'm not saying I can't handle scary movie. But do you yell at the characters, being like, no, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Don't do that. I totally want to watch a horror movie with Marie.
Speaker 1: Oh, she will be on your lap in five seconds.
Speaker 4: We will watch. We'll watch high tension, the three of us.
Speaker 1: She she won't have it.
Speaker 4: Let's just go to Oh god, she gets nightmares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people get nightmares from movies. We don't because we're sick.
Speaker 2: Oh, Laurie, you're going to hide in the bathroom when the scary movie's on.
Speaker 4: And you were evil dead too when a boring one is on.
Speaker 2: I was not was not boring by any good.
Speaker 1: There's not enough thriller.
Speaker 3: I call you hiding in your jacket too. Huh yeah, you pulled your jacket over your head and to fall asleep. No to I think to hide from the movie because I was scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, probably I get scared, but I like being scared. I can't seem to keep from yelling at car. Oh wait, wait, I like my own social media posts. Do you ever like your own social media posts? No, I've actually I've accidentally liked it, and I'm like, oh wait, even oops and then I unlike it because I'm like, wait, I.
Speaker 3: Think I do, but not because I'm not gonna get those likes. I just like do it, and it's just like, oh, it's something you do. It's like a button you need to push.
Speaker 1: I don't think you are supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's not supposed.
Speaker 1: To Okay, there's no rules.
Speaker 2: I only post like once every other year, So how.
Speaker 1: About this one. I will text haha to acknowledge a joke that I didn't think was funny on a text. Yeah, just out of niceties I.
Speaker 2: U saw as a real thing.
Speaker 1: I frequently make a fake call to escape a situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, when the last time you did that?
Speaker 4: Eric Will I will do it all the time. If I'm walking into the grocery store and there's solicitors, oh really out front, I will always ignore them. I will always get on my phone.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell? Do you want me to tell you? The ultimate? This is my ex husband's secret and it worked like a charm.
Speaker 2: He never had taken a real phone call in his life.
Speaker 1: No, this is it's perfect. And this is like one really good thing that came out of our relationship was this idea. So when you see those people in front of target and you're in a rash, you don't want to be rude, you know, as you know, thank you, but they know you're in a rush and they're they're doing their job. They're trying, right, they're trying to get signatures or whatever. All you have to do, I swear it works every time and they will drop it all. I have to just say sorry, I'm Canadian and you walk in boom, done over, no explanations, just like no, I'm Canadian, and they go okay and they leave you alone.
Speaker 2: I just ignore that.
Speaker 3: Why I just say no, like do you want to like no, I just keep walking, I think.
Speaker 1: But then then I would feel like, oh my god, they're judging me. They're saying things by on my back if I say I'm Canadian and then they're.
Speaker 3: Like oh, I kind of like being a little rude because I feel like they're really like I feel like I don't want to say it's like low, but I really hate solicitors that just stand outside and bothering people for stuff that usually is like I it was really hard.
Speaker 1: It's a hard gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah no he didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wait wait do we have a drum roll or.
Speaker 2: Something we done so we don't need music? Just no, we just read it.
Speaker 1: I need a No, you don't.
Speaker 2: I just want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you wait? Read the first text, read mine, and then read his.
Speaker 4: Good evening. I'd really like to see you again.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh my god, my god, I'm dying. I'm dying. I'm dying.
Speaker 2: Just read the text, please.
Speaker 1: This is I feel like I'm going to be My feeling is gonna be hurt.
Speaker 4: It might be.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'll go, go, go go.
Speaker 4: Sometimes Daddy doesn't like being the bearer of bad news.
Speaker 2: Can you just read it? Please? I don't know if that's going to work for me. Is that actually what he said?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: You really argue, well, you.
Speaker 2: Take the phone away from America. Can't be trusted with you.
Speaker 1: This is the this is the definition of insane. I keep doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Did you respond?
Speaker 4: No, somebody else texting you.
Speaker 2: That whole thing was for nothing. God, Laura's heart, she's old. She can't handle that type of heart.
Speaker 4: Attack depressed me.
Speaker 1: I would have had to go to the Hoye Cosmetic to get like all sorts of surgerony.
Speaker 3: You would do that, you would that's an excuse. Okay, wait, because the guy at a bar that you've talked to like for two days, yes, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Age different.
Speaker 1: I look like a gruppled paper bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I always rehearse an important phone call before making it.
Speaker 3: Never, No, No, I don't do that. I don't know what it is like an important phone call anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, like if you were to call, if you were to have a maybe an interview, an over the phone interview, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I prepare for it. That's different if you.
Speaker 1: Were too, you needed to talk to somebody really about something. Really, it was a kind of uncomfortable I will.
Speaker 2: Say, like practice, but I do like review kind of what I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Say in your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's normal.
Speaker 1: Okay. I frequently buy something, regret it, and immediately return it.
Speaker 2: Never once have done that.
Speaker 4: No, but I am returning this bag.
Speaker 2: How much was it? Like three dollars? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 4: Well, it was supposed to be like a like a like a long carry on bag, and it looks like an old lady's purse.
Speaker 1: Yes, it sure as hell. That's where it came from our favorite to move. Yeah, yeah, that's no. No, I have two things in my car right now that I am on the way to return. I don't want to say, just say what you're gonna give me grief about it.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect it's.
Speaker 1: A clothing store. Uh huh that I have knew. I felt. I've kind of really big it a lot.
Speaker 2: Is it a trendy place or it is.
Speaker 1: A trendy place. It's excus very much younger than I.
Speaker 4: Ever twenty one.
Speaker 2: No Abercrombie.
Speaker 1: No, and I saw I was gonna walk in there and just see what's up.
Speaker 4: Claire's Oh, you guys.
Speaker 1: Are getting there. You're getting there, you're getting there. Similar, similar, similar, Charlotte Russ there's only there's very few. I went into Achilles.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, going out of business.
Speaker 1: I love that story. They have some great Okay, okay, I will tell people I'm on the way even though I'm still in bed.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. If I'm on the way, I'm in the car.
Speaker 4: No, I always tell you I'm on the way when I'm like a block from your house.
Speaker 1: And then he'll be on the phone with the one of his girlfriends and he'll stay in his car to finish the conversation, and he'll show up one minute before show.
Speaker 4: I will know.
Speaker 2: This is like a huge pet piece of for like.
Speaker 1: For me, timeliness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always here on time.
Speaker 1: No, No, I've had to start a show like it does.
Speaker 4: Like a dozen times twice.
Speaker 2: If I'm ever late, it's usually intentional.
Speaker 4: It's not, and it's either because I've had to work late or I got stuck in traffic. Yeah, over five years twice isn't so bad.
Speaker 2: Twice.
Speaker 4: I love how it's It doesn't.
Speaker 2: I would say like two times a month probably.
Speaker 1: No. I make faces in the mirror just to see what I'd look like in different moods. No, there, I will rewatch a show I've already seen just for comfort reasons.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, Oh totally.
Speaker 1: Like I've watched all of Breaking Bad at least three times.
Speaker 2: That's a comfort show.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is for me, It really is, twice, just because I know the characters so well and I feel like.
Speaker 4: They're part of my fail I watch. I love Lucy will and Grace.
Speaker 2: Golden Girls.
Speaker 3: Oh, I knew he's gonna say Golden Girls over and over again.
Speaker 1: Anything. Do you watch any over any TV? Show.
Speaker 2: I've probably seen The Office more than a couple of times. It's easy. It's good background noise too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, have you guys seen The Comeback with Lisa Kudro?
Speaker 1: Oh god, so do we talk about the news is and hacks? We did?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you watch that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: My god, so good, such a good show. Hacks on Max. Okay, I will turn down my music to see better when driving.
Speaker 3: Okay, it has nothing I do that as it has nothing to do with seeing.
Speaker 2: It's about sensory overloads. But yes, everybody does all the time.
Speaker 1: Everybody does, even when you parallel park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not because of seeing better. It's just because you have, like your brankling process so many things at once.
Speaker 1: Okay, good and glass.
Speaker 2: It's a very normal thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll I say, I'll let you go when I want to get off the phone. Okay, Oh you know what, I'll let you go.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's a good one. It's letting someone down easy. It's like you're doing them a favor.
Speaker 1: Why don't you go go ahead and give them the various excuse that I use when I want to get off the phone with you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, So I don't even know where to start.
Speaker 2: She'll be like, I just got a car crash. Let me call you back. Oh.
Speaker 4: She'll be like, I'm at work.
Speaker 1: Well that's true, and I think that's hard. But like I'll say, you.
Speaker 2: Hear a slot machine in the background.
Speaker 4: She'll say, what else do you say? You'll say, okay, well i'll talk.
Speaker 1: Well we'll talk about that tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then I'm like, try as I always know when she just doesn't want to talk to me anymore, and I'm like, are you trying to get off the phone with me? And she'll be like, well, yeah, and I'm like, no, I'm She's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have to perform an emergency. Tricky because I'm on a plane.
Speaker 4: There's no I'll call her over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: It's a really big mistake on my part when I do that, because he's now he knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then I just call her and then I miss Lee. I'm Drake, I'm everybody.
Speaker 1: I I brush my teeth in the shower. No, I can't doing that every I've done it very few times and I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make sense to me. I like to I like to watch my I'll brush my teeth. So now I'm doing a good.
Speaker 1: Job falling all over me and that wash it all off me. You know, sure that spit. I avoid taking a phone call even if I'm free. Yes, everybody does.
Speaker 2: Talking on the phone's awful.
Speaker 1: This one's a phone talker.
Speaker 2: There are like select people I like. I like talking on the phone with, but otherwise text me.
Speaker 1: He won't call every time. There are certain people like that I want. Okay, I want you to be completely honest about this one, and I will be too, because I and I will peg you're lying. If you're lying, I watch my reflection while walking past windows.
Speaker 2: I do to check my posture.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I must have. Just check my posture.
Speaker 1: You don't check out your your whole bod, your look, your your face, your hair or anything.
Speaker 2: Sometimes my hair, but mostly mostly it's just checked my posture.
Speaker 1: How often, like is it? Do you think it's frequent?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is it like? Is it like? Just like automatically it happens.
Speaker 3: Now if I'm out in public and I see a mirror on the corner of my eye, like I'm walking past where I'm like parallel with, I'll check to see them make sure my posture is good, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is how infrequently I look in a mirror. I was at work. This was not that long.
Speaker 2: This was just several weeks ago.
Speaker 4: And my coworker reached over while she was talking to me, and she has longer nails like those almond shaped nails. Reached into my nostril and pulled a bugger out of it. Okay, that was just dang.
Speaker 2: First, well, that's so weird.
Speaker 4: No, I would have.
Speaker 3: Gone the whole day, but she said like, hey, you need to blow your nose and said she's like, let me pick your nose.
Speaker 4: Super nice.
Speaker 1: Very We're really close to you.
Speaker 4: Yes, But I can't tell you how many times I've showed up for work zippers down. I have mismatched socks, I have one time I showed up for work with the cardboard thing in a brand new shirt that was still into the back.
Speaker 2: Celebrity stylist, everybody I've had.
Speaker 4: I've had the hair products like stuck in my hair, Oh my gosh. Once I And this was just late last year. I got a new beard.
Speaker 1: Serum to make it like look nice, grow.
Speaker 4: Yeah to soft, and to keep it so I can groom it, and you're supposed to leave it in for like thirty minutes and then wash it out. Well, I forgot. And the next day I was at work and I was talking to a client and I was going like this with my beard, and I look over and they're all and I looked down and it was just a storm of it. Looked like I had dandrum. So that's not I will say.
Speaker 3: If I'm in a store, like a clothing store, I don't want to be in and like I'm just like, there's like a mirror there. I will just stare into the mirror long enough to see I can make my you know, my reflection change to force a will and turn into like a monster.
Speaker 2: You ever seen like that? You stir at the mirror long enough starts to look weird.
Speaker 1: No, I don't stare that long into the mirror.
Speaker 2: If I'm stuck in a store I don't want to be in.
Speaker 1: No, but I do. I do always check myself out when I'm walking past, like a window page. I just see, you know, if if I've got it going on, or if you.
Speaker 2: Never seem to catch I know, I never do that.
Speaker 1: It's always always okay. Well, do two final things hopefully he'll text. If he doesn't, we'll pick it up next week or not.
Speaker 2: And then we'll run through some of our search results.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're going to do that now because I'm done with I was going to read you this other story, but that's thertage results.
Speaker 3: So that today I was doing some website work and so I was looking at our analytics page and there's a list of the top things that people search for before they click on our site. So these are things they search that led them somehow to our website.
Speaker 1: Dark so YouTube or web Star website. Oh okay, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So there's some normal ones. Star top search is obviously Lorcane after dark when people are searching for us. Next one is just Laura Kane and it's did Loura Kane get married? What happened to Laura Caane? And no Frio? And then it's Laura Kane porn.
Speaker 1: Wow, somebody who was Oh my god, I know she's hiding a secret.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some, or keep going on, there's some, there's some more. There's a lot of misspelled Laura Kanes. There's an l O R A k N n E A n E. Let's see Louracane, San Diego hurricane. Facebook psychic predictions for twenty twenty four Laura Kane nude that pops up twice with different with two different spelling areas.
Speaker 4: That was my Google search, so and it.
Speaker 2: Has been googled by one person multiple times at least.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow, Oh well is that the word o god?
Speaker 2: Uh? Another one was Robert Barco singer Age had.
Speaker 1: That was the guy, the George Michael guy.
Speaker 2: So we're stealing some of his search results. And then nudist Moves.
Speaker 1: I don't what we We did a podcast once when we interviewed a guy who was a newdist.
Speaker 3: But this is newdest like n U d I S T moves, m O v E s Like there's certain like you know, like karate moves.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, that's probably for me maybe, mean.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy that they ended up on our website.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the last good one is black is Caine Black is Kane black as Kane.
Speaker 1: Black ass Kanekay, that's not very black.
Speaker 2: There's also Caine steal like the.
Speaker 1: Metal Okay, they must be a company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, numerology is also that's okay.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, result because you know, I'm a little bit psychic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, oh you do pop up for who is blacklisted from the oscars?
Speaker 1: Okay, I who's from a lot of things.
Speaker 3: The big one is Laura Kane porn and King dudes. Oh wow, those the funny.
Speaker 1: One and those Kine is spelled right on the porn ones.
Speaker 2: No, it's oh that's interesting.
Speaker 3: What there's a couple of your of your name searches that are all spelled wrong the exact same way. So someone was doing some deep searching. It's Lord Caine with an M after it like it's just a typo, and it's Loura Kane with an M, and then Lowa Kane with an M porn.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny these click through Each of these metrics has a or Each of these these keywords has a click through rate, which is how often after someone's searches actually click on the website. And with Lord King porn is the second highest click through right, wow?
Speaker 2: Really looking Wow? And that's l.
Speaker 4: Well hold on for those that are looking for Laura Kane porn, it's l A. You are a c A I N only fan, thank God does not exist. Laura Kane only fans Lauracane Bucocky Lauracane, all right.
Speaker 1: I mean unless somebody secretly has taped me or videoed.
Speaker 2: Me, like twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, not lately, like a long time ago. Then that that's not there at all, not this Laura Kane anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it's probably like one person that has been Oh my god, you have an admirer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I want to know what that person's.
Speaker 2: Was trying to check things out, Darren.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what. You know why he's working or he's at the gym. You know, all right, I'm one making excuses. Why do I don't care?
Speaker 2: It's fine. He'll text you back when he's for you.
Speaker 4: Are as almost girlfriend, so like just text.
Speaker 2: I love you, Just text him like I love you.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you calling me that I thought we were I thought we were in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Are you breaking up with me already?
Speaker 1: If I was a complete psychopath, I would I would.
Speaker 2: I think we would step in.
Speaker 1: I'm out in front of your house right now, I'm out in front of the bar, and I'm gonna wait here till you get off. Wow, oh god, that's sick. Of course I wouldn't do.
Speaker 4: That please, Oh my god, that would be funny if you did.
Speaker 1: Desperate but all right to be continued, come back next week. The budding romance that is really shouldn't be happening at all, considering the.
Speaker 4: Ages, the the blossoming romance that's going it up.
Speaker 1: That is you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you's got to take the fun away from him. He's the worst.
Speaker 1: He's like he is.
Speaker 2: He gives false signals. Yeah, give me you posites.
Speaker 1: He's like forgets you're on the air, I know whatever. All right, anyway, thank you guys for watching and listening as always, so subscribe to our you do channel whens and follow us on Instagram. We'd love it and we are no zip. Love your podcast, Love your podcast. I love you, my sweet babies. I'll see you in June. Evin and Charlie yay.