Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt. I've got a great show planning for you tonight. You'll know my guest tonight from her appearances on such websites as Momsbang Teens dot com and MILP Psycho black dot com. You can find links to all of our social media in the episode description, and I want to recommend you check out her website, Sexy Karen xxx dot com and her only fans at Karen Fisher. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go. Ladies and gentlemen join me and welcoming the curvacious. I don't like the term legend. Legend sounds like old, but ye, you are kind of a legend in this stet ladies and gentlemen, Karen.
Speaker 2: Fisher, than thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi, Karen. Could you take me through initially getting into the industry? When did you decide, like, oh, whether it was stripping or dancing camp, whatever it was, was there anything? What was your first step into the adult entertainment industry?
Speaker 2: So my first step actually was just as like a dancer, and I started like, I'm from Oregon, Oregon. You can dance when you're eighteen, So it's almost as soon as I was eighteen, I started working at a gentleman's club in Oregon. Yeah, so that was my first step, and I think, oh, sorry, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, no no, no, no, please please please go ahead.
Speaker 2: I think I like, obviously I knew what it was, and it always kind of not always, but you know, it was the idea for a long time had like trigued me. And also I wanted to like be able to move out of my parents' house and not have to like you know, slave away at some minimum wage job and then also go to school. So that's kind of what like like drew me to stripping.
Speaker 1: So okay, let me ask you. Did you look uh the way you do now? Back then? Were you as a I don't what is the correct term busty? I don't want to say like Karen is one of the best busted chested women in all porn, uh, but what is Were you as busty back then?
Speaker 2: No? I was busty, but I mean, I you know, I had like more a totally different body type when I was younger. I was really good, but I did have you know, for my size, I had pretty good sized boobs, but not you know, as big as now did you.
Speaker 1: Obviously, dance always go through booms and busts. You know, there's some nights when you pay your rent for the next two months, or some nights when you end up paying the house and you go home with nothing.
Speaker 2: Right, So where I worked, like it was a first club to be on like the west side of town, so it was pretty good. Like I didn't work every single shift, so maybe like you know, Monday night, Tuesday nights might have really sucks, but at that time, like when I first started, it was really good. Yeah, and then I think like it kind of died out. Sure, yeah, you're right, But at first it was like the only one on that side of town, so it was like a huge deal. Yeah, so super so.
Speaker 1: You had like the only club on that side of the town though you're a you know, eighteen year old girl. That I mean, did you clean up right away or did you really have to like learn the ropes first?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think I was just so like excited. This is like what I've always thought about like new girls is guys can kind of just like smell it on you and you're excited and you're not like jaded and like, but this you know, like you can get after doing it for a long time. So I did really well, yeah, like right off the bat. Actually, I feel like I made more money when I first started, just because I was so excited and like gung ho, you know to be doing.
Speaker 1: That. Yeah. Yeah, so you said you thought about it beforehand? Was that? I mean like like, like how young were you thinking about When was the first time like you knew this was a thing? I movie you Saul, Did you see strip teas and think that?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, no, I wasn't a movie. I think it just like maybe a girl that was like older than me in school like was doing it and I heard about it, and I just wondered, like what is that like? And like the idea of also, you know, being a kid, like not having like money to do with whatever you want to do it, like that was intriguing as well. Sure, And I think like my mom and I just didn't get along when I was a teenager. I was super rebellious one so I wanted to like move out, and I felt like this was like and then two means you know, but also I really liked doing things that like I wasn't supposed to do, so I think that was like part of it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the next thing you got to do, though, is become like a full time Christian and denounce porn, and that'll be super rebellious of you, you know, reverse turning around. I always hate I always I understand people bad experiences, but I always hate when people come out and disparage an entire industry, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I mean I don't think there's like whatever I do you find religion or what that is, what it is, but like just to trash it, and yeah, trash.
Speaker 1: It for all people. Like you can trash your own experience. You lived it. You know, you're more than welcomed if someone treat it you wrong or whatever, You're more than welcome to do that. But when someone comes out and Karen, you should not be doing porn, let me explain to you why it is so detrimental. You could be working in an office eight hours a day, Why wouldn't you want to just go do that and making one third of what you mean? It's crazy to me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I feel like different things in power, like different people. Like when I was younger, I had jobs, like God, I worked and worked at a daycare center. I worked. What else did I do? I don't know, but like to me, to me, that was like so much worse, just you know, making very little money. I remember, like god, maybe making two hundred dollars a week and make grand that I was like part time, but it was and it was just like gross, you know what I mean. And I don't know, I had just hated it. I hated it. I would to me, that is like so much more like exploited. In my opinion, then that's how I felt. Then I'm you know, stripping.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I you know, I think there's a lot of guys listening to this right now coming to the realization like, oh shit, I am being exploited. Like I'm in there and I make X amount of money for my company every day and I come home with this percentage of that, a very very very tiny percentage of it. Whereas with you if you go out and you dance, or if you produce your own I mean, you have gatekeepers obviously taking a little bit, but you can determine how much money you want to make if you go next week You're like I want to go on some sick vacation. I need to bank up this much money. You have the opportunity to go out and book those scenes and do that. And that's what's so what I find so cool about this industry is it's almost like an English class Like it's not math in terms, and it's not science. There's no hard answer to it. But what's interesting is Karen Fisher can do anything she wants. If you want to do like some weird punk rock scene or your hairs and spikes and whatever. I understand you don't, but if you did want to, someone would buy it. Someone would definitely want to see that and pay money. That's like, gotta feel so empowering to you that people go like Karen Fisher and her body, Oh my god, I will do anything for it.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like do you ever get overwhelmed by that? Or have you ever?
Speaker 2: I never think about it, like, to be honest, I don't like think, oh, these and men like whatever. I never think about that. But it's I mean, obviously I know like some people like because they tell you, but in general, it's not something I think about, but it is, you know, it's much better to them, like having no attention at all, like having nobody you know, nobody, I mean, you know, to some degree. I do like attention, although like if it's too much, I get overwhelmed. So it is like cool, but it's not something I spent like a ton of time like thinking about, because it's kind of like a weird thing to think about, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't even just when I put an episode out and I get a call, Okay, great episode, really like that question. It's such a like a great feeling to me. But I can't imagine if every time I clicked refresh, if I had like ten thousand mentioned like, I don't know how I would handle that. So it's funny you and I both hate office work and think we're being exploited and everything else. But did you realize how much work would go into twenty twenty four porn in terms of social media? And maybe you have a manager that's totally fair, but social media promotion over here, reddit or whatever. Did you realize how much work actually goes into this industry that most people look at and be like, oh, that's easy stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people think it's easy. I mean it's not. It's work. It's effort. It's not like it's rocket science or.
Speaker 1: You're not working in a coal mine, right, like exactly, No.
Speaker 2: I'm not so it's not like that, but it is quite a bit of effort. Like every day I'm doing something and you know, just about in your right, I have kind of slocked on my social media, but now I'm back on it and that is super help, the to promote yourself and you know, connect with your fans and a'mout what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so do you you still when when did you stop dancing or do you still dance?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Oh no, I stopped like gosh, maybe when I was like like twenty two or twenty three sounds somewhere around then. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And was it just you banked up enough where you're like I can make the next move or were you just kind of like I'm done with this shit.
Speaker 2: I think I just didn't really like.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: I just wasn't like the lifestyle that I wanted to have, Like I really didn't enjoy like, you know, a lot of drinking, at least for me, especially because I was at the age where people like to like drink a lot, so I was probably I just realized, you know, I'm drinking too much. I don't really want to like stay out late and then also it was kind of so maybe it was like twenty four twenty five when now that I'm thinking about it, like when also there was more options, like websites, like adult websites were just starting and stuff like that. And also the club that I worked at there was a lot of feature dancers like magazine models and magazine models and like you know, important to stars that would feature there. And so that really like intrigued me. So I think I just wanted to kind of like try something different. I was kind of over a being like over the like working in a bar. I just wanted to do something different.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure. So then what was the next move? Did you go online or did you start shooting scenes or so?
Speaker 2: Like this girl that I was stround with, she had started doing you know, magazines and movies, and she just asked me, because I really didn't know how to go about it, you know what I mean, and like it's not like now where there's tons of agencies and everything. She just asked me if I wanted her to send my photos around, and I was like sure, And then I think like a week or two later, Score magazine blew me out, and then she started an adult website and stopped working at the club, and so she introduced me to her webmaster and I started my own website. So I mostly did that, and then I tried, like a few times to go to LA and like do more, but it would be like, Okay, I'm paying for a ticket, I'm paying for a hotel, I'm paying for rental car because Ellie's like so big it's hard to get around and there was no uber, so I was paying for all that, and then I would go there and like scenes would cancel and I would end up just like breaking even, and so I just was like, this is not you know, your time. Yeah, yeah, this isn't really working out. So I just kind of focused on my website for a long time because at that time there were no other like not there were no other There were very many adult sites online, so it was a lot more lucrative than it is now for an adult site, you know, just a website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and that's so interesting. I always think back, is, uh, let me ask you first, the person who you know showed you all this, and is she famous? Is she in the industries that or was she?
Speaker 2: Her name is Karina kurbs I don't think she's done anything for a really long time, and I think she just retired living in normal life now. She was quite a bit older than me, and then I think she had I don't know, she had some things going on, so she kind of got out of the business.
Speaker 1: I always think about the early online pioneers in this type of stuff like burninganngel dot com comes to mind, things like Liz Vicious was a person who early on when I was like in high school and I'm going through the computer and find it. So you you really, in a way, you were on that list of people early on who understood that there is a desire for individualized content. You essentially invented OnlyFans. You just didn't tell anyone about it, which is pretty cool, huh. But yeah, I mean, we'll talk about that. We're gonna take a break in a second, but I want to come back to your film career because you've worked with some real legends, and I want to talk about your time just doing different shoots and going back a while. Today, my guest is Karen Fisher. She's a We're gonna by the end of the episode figure out a term to use other than legend because legend doesn't to me, it doesn't sound She's a superstar in this industry and she has been for a long time. Sexy karenxxx dot com and her only fans go check it out at Karen Fisher links to all social media and everything else is going to be in the episode description, so make sure you check that out and we'll be right back. All right, We're back with my guest today, Karen Fisher, Sexy karenxxx dot com or her only fans at Karen Fisher. Karen, I have a game for you today, and I want to test your own knowledge about one of my favorite porn stars of all time, Karen Fisher. We're gonna play a game called I said, what do you like.
Speaker 2: It when you're any girls talk fantasy to you? I said, what kind of obsessed with? Course?
Speaker 1: Con?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I said, what is a game where you, the world famous portn star have to identify your own work?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I've got three audio clips for you, and your job today is to identify which scene that audio clip comes from. Okay, okay, okay. I will give you multiple choice, So when the clip plays, if you think you know what it is, hold off. Let me give you your choices, and we will see how well you know your own content.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna play the first clip here for you.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh man, now hi and get you clean up.
Speaker 1: My husband is come, Karen, what's that from a Cougar season dot com? B my Friends Hot mom dot com or C neighbor affair dot com?
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh, I have no I'm gonna guess see.
Speaker 1: I think on my BC you are correct it was neighbor affair dot com. That's correct.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's do clip number two?
Speaker 2: Good boy not fucking calm in my mouth?
Speaker 1: And when I taste it, Karen, was that clip we just played for you there? And I do wonder what it tasted like? Uh? Was that from Seduced by a Cougar dot com? Free use milf dot com or milfsoup dot com?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna guess see.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the correct answer was B free use milf dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that went okay, Yeah I was because sometimes it takes me a second to like think of like what movie was like anyways, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to pick any of these out. So kudos to you for, you know, even trying. I would just be like, I don't know, I sound like a mess. There, let's do clip number three.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I think you should just put it in. Yeah, no one will.
Speaker 1: Ever know, Karen, is that clip from a cuckhunter dot com? Be Lethalcougars dot com or C Mypervyfamily dot com?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, maybe see I'm just going with C.
Speaker 1: That's correct, That's correct My Prairie Family. So two for three, excellent, excellent score. It's kind of interesting. You have shot so many scenes now, have you ever run into anyone in person and they've been like, oh, yeah, we had text at one time and you were like, oh yeah, I guess we did.
Speaker 2: Technically I have a pretty good memory. But happened like once or twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that awkward or is that kind of just accepted in the like in real life, like not you know, you know what I mean outside of.
Speaker 2: Lapped it off like it wasn't you know like what this guy was like, he looks so familiar, like I've seen you before, like met you before. He said, yeah, we we like we films together. I was like, oh my bad. So when we just flapped it wasn't like a big deal.
Speaker 1: I would you be offended by it if somebody forgot shooting a scene with you?
Speaker 2: No, I mean if it wasn't somebody like it was somebody that I knew really well or like Hail, Like numerous times I'd be like, yeah, exactly it happened, and I'm like, yeah, I'd be annoyed, like what's wrong with you? But yeah, if it just was somebody it films with once, like whatever, sure it happens.
Speaker 1: Uh, who were some of your fit? What year do you remember what year you got into the industry. I should have had that ready.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was like around two year two thousand, Yeah, when I got into like the website and I was doing magazines. Maybe a little bit later, Yeah somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: Were you doing collaboration stuff back then? Like would you get other porn stars on your website or were you mostly doing solo stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I did. I did do a lot of especially I lived in Oregon at the time, so it's not like there's tons of people in Oregon to film with. But yeah, like I filmed, I would say then. I was more like amateur, So I filmed built like a lot of amateur people. Yeah, and that was a really popular thing, like the amateur swingers, even though I was never like a swinger because I was single, but that was like such a popular at that time. Yeah, so I took a lot of that, like with other amateurs. So you know, amateur people.
Speaker 1: For sure, amateur people, yes, yeah, yeah, amateurs. So that got you. Obviously you have your own website. Did you decide then or was it prior to that when you were like, I really want to start or did you let me restart this whole question because I sound like an asshole. Did you recognize back then that doing mainstream stuff would bring more people to you and did that happen? Like I talk to a lot of girls who say, I really only shoot mainstream stuff so I can drive people to my only fans or you were you the same way back then, where you like, well, if I shoot more mainstream scenes and I get my name out there, they'll come to my website.
Speaker 2: I feel like at that time, excuse me, there was so much like traffic was super easy. It's not now with all these like tube sites, there was no free porn to compete with, and like the thought was it's kind of better, like just to do your own and own your own content, you know then, because like say, if you have like a million scenes on browsers on nat An America, which actually didn't even exist then, but say you did, you have a ton of scenes like out there. It's like people aren't going to pay to join your site because you already have so much stuff on other people's sites, if that makes any sense. Yeah, Like back then, so it was the shot like don't it's better not to, But like now I feel like it is helpful to do mainstream scenes. Sure, yeah, I feel like it does help your only fans.
Speaker 1: It's not crazy though, if I were to make the assumption that most girls, likely at a certain level of success, probably make more off of their only fans than their mainstream shoots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let me talk about some of your interests and what did you have things early on that you just weren't willing to do that you eventually came around to on film like anything? Where did you start off pretty slow and work? I interviewed Trinity Saint Clair one time and she said her first shoot was a gang bang, And then I've talked to other go ahead, go ahead. Sorry, oh I just said, oh wow, oh yeah, yeah. But what that told her fans is, you know, I'm a goer. I'm always going to put effort into these scenes. But I can understand the inverse as well, where it's like, hey, hold off on doing this, this and that because you want to build up to that. Was it like, was it like that back when you started in the industry?
Speaker 2: Not as much, like I don't know on the mainstream side because I wasn't like that involved with that. I did start doing Boy Girl like pretty quickly, but I I mean even now, I've never done anal really, you know, I've never done that. Yeah, I mean, it's just mostly I don't like it. That's really what it is.
Speaker 1: Are there others? Are there other things that within the world of porn that are somewhat vanilla? Is there anything else that you haven't done that you're kind of like, you know, obviously, if I'm in an office and I'm bringing up anal, no one's gonna be like, that's very vanilla of you to discuss right now. But I mean, like anal's kind of accepted in the porn Is there anything that is quote unquote accept it that you're maybe a little bit like I still don't like shooting that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, that's what I really not like doing. I feel like my main thing is like, no anal, I hate it when a guy gets like, actually one of those things the neighbor, that guy was like trying to like he was so rough, So I hate that, really, I hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no roughness is at all or just I.
Speaker 2: Don't mind being intense. You know, there's a difference between being intense and getting into it and then just being like kind of maybe not rough is the word, like just kind of demeaning, like trying to de meet me, and like I hate that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you have never I don't know, I'm asking, have you you've never been into like any of the even light humiliation stuff.
Speaker 2: No, no, I would. I don't think I would get so kissed off that I just would like walk off set. I just it's not for me, and I don't like.
Speaker 1: It totally get that. You know, everyone has Some girls I've interviewed have so I always say I differentiate between rough and violent, but you actually threw a new one for me. They're intense. I guess you could go intense, rough violent. Some girls I've talked to enjoy the violent stuff, and I'll just never understand that. I could always It's like, I don't know how you can mix punching and slapping real real hard with sex. I just don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't like that either. Yeah, I just rap isn't the right word, like your right violent and meaning like that. I really don't like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure is there? Have you shot a gang bang before?
Speaker 2: Or no? Oh my god, I just shot the lameless gangbang ever? Because I don't do anal and so it was like it was more of like a blow bang. So I would maybe want to like try and do it again, but like a better one. I like that. I don't even talk about it because it's not I feel like it's not a good It wasn't a good scene.
Speaker 1: I see. Maybe I'm just a softy here. I never require anal in a gang bang. What I'm looking for in a gang bang is for like a woman to be so overwhelmed with satisfaction that it's like she doesn't know how to handle or shit. Like I kind of like watching a girl with her eye going a little crazy because she's come so many times during a scene. So just one gang bang you've shot in your.
Speaker 2: Career, Yeah, just one?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that's all right now, Will Is that a horse you will jump back on at some point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I just thought I'd like to do like another one that's better because that one was I don't know, that was like a lame scene in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we are going to take another break real quick, and then we will come right back with one more game, and we're gonna wrap this up, ladies and gentlemen. I have today the a superstar in the industry. She's a fucking legend. Guys. She's been around setting up the original Internet for all of us to go to sexy karenxxx dot com or her only fans Karen Fisher. My guest today, Karen Fisher. All right, we're back with my guest today, Karen Fisher, legend in the industry, Sexy karenxxx dot com or her only fans at Karen Fisher links to everything in the episode description. We're gonna play our next game. Our next game is cleverly called porn Words. Porn Words is a lot like the game Password, but with porn stars and porn related category. So I'm gonna give you a c or a bunch of clues for the correct answer, and your job is to tell me what the word is. Okay. You can pass at any time and you'll have sixty nine seconds to answer ten questions three, two, one go back door? Oh an, yep? What you just shot? Or what you said you shot a ganggang? No, you didn't say you shot that? Would you shoot mouth? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay? What is it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, a different type of thing you said. I didn't really shoot a gang bang. I shot a okay, three small tiny girls not children though.
Speaker 2: Uh winners.
Speaker 1: Now keep going a pass, okay, Uh, teach me how to do this?
Speaker 2: Hands off?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, Uh nailed it? Okay, gulp swallow, there you go this, but you're doing it to the guy? Got it? Okay, tied up? Ten seconds on the clock, bondage, got it? Uh splat? Got it? Uh doesn't exist on a uh times up? Times up. I was gonna the last two were that was really good. Actually, that was phenomenal. The last one was fluffer. So I would have probably said something along the lines of like, what isn't us apparently real? On a porn set anymore.
Speaker 2: It's like a million things. But yeah, I feel I get it.
Speaker 1: That's true. And then the last one would have just been it was gangbang. So I'm gonna do two videos competing against each other. I need a tiebreaker, So for your tie break. According to the Internet Adult Film Database I a FD dot com as of this recording, how many male performers has Karen Fisher worked with? Now, this isn't gonna this isn't gonna include private shoes or anything. It does include sexy Karen xxx dot com. Though, I'm just gonna do who gets closest. No one's gonna nail this exactly. So how many male performers on record do you think you've worked with throughout your career?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just gonna say, like ditsy.
Speaker 1: One hundred and one is actually the answer. Don't go back and tell your nuns that one. Okay, folks, So we talked about you. You you gave me an eye there when I said fluffer a little bit. Has that ever been a thing on a porn set? Not that I know, right. I interviewed Jim Powers, who was big in like the nineties and early two thousands and stuff. Yeah, love him. I think he's phenomenal. I thought he brought some interesting stuff over to the US. But he said, like, fluffers aren't real. Do you you've never seen that? Do you get annoyed if a guy asks or has to be fluffed before a scene because some girls are just like, yeah, whatever gets the day going, blah blah blah, and some girls are like, absolutely not, that's your fucking job, buddy.
Speaker 2: I'm a same player, so I don't mind helping to a certain point, Like you know what I mean, I'm not gonna suck your dick to flup it for like thirty minutes like that's but you know, like a little sure or whatever. Yeah, so I am to a certain point.
Speaker 1: Sure. I mean, on set, you're all supposed to be professionals. So I get that, like, hey, look this guy's struggling, let's help him along, blah blah blah. But at the same time, I understand I kind of understand the other side too. It's like, dude, you got one job to get that dick hard.
Speaker 2: Awesome magician, you know what I'm saying, And I'm not gonna wear myself out like trying to get you hard. Yeah. So it's a combination of those things.
Speaker 1: Sure, that makes sense. Do you have best friends in the industry?
Speaker 2: Close friends? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now do you name any of them who's like, who's like a trusted confidant in another performer? Maybe? Now, I don't you know, behind the scenes it's like, oh, okay, your accountant's good. That's nice.
Speaker 2: No, I would say like jaylen Rio and I have pretty good friends Maggie Green, Sex, Steve Vanessa, Sarah j Alexis Golden. Those are probably like the closest. I used to be pretty good friends with a Laura, but she's not in the business anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you find it hard to shoot scenes if you'd be better friends with someone or is it easier?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's more more comfortable with them. See, I like sometimes I get nervous with new people, so I am more comfortable. Oh my phone slow, I am. Yeah, it's more comfortable, right if it's someone you know and feel comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Sure, But then have you ever had someone where maybe not? Maybe not. I'm just thinking of my own personal life where it got So has anyone been such a close friend to you or maybe you keep the industry fans a little bit separate than personal fans. Has anyone become so close where it's just like like you burst out laughing halfway through a scene where you're like, oh my god, this is ridiculous. Thank you for eating my box right now. But uh, you know, uh I have to laugh because last week we went to the club and you slipped in whatever blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah, like something not really during this sucks, you know, but like if it's like I don't know though, if it's a scenario that I think it's funny, even if I don't know anybody, I'll laugh. So I don't think it makes a big difference. For some reason, though with guys that I'm friends with, I don't like working with them as much.
Speaker 1: Really, okay, and what is that? What's that say?
Speaker 2: Have we become really good friends? I don't know, because I don't see them sexually, and I mean I can like obviously fake it, but it's and it's not like horrible. It's just not like like I don't I feel like I'm not going to be very in a sexual mood. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that makes total sense. That's actually kind of what I was. I was implying towards where Yeah, it seems like if you if you did get too closest, it may come off a little awkward or but I guess it's always good to have a backup in case you got something big planned. You know, Hey, this might be awkward, but I'm going to call Jeff and he'll do the job.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, but like for some reason, woman, it's not like that, no way.
Speaker 1: Uh do you do you like women at all in your personal life or is that just business?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Actually, like when I was younger, I actually was in like like a lesbian relation for a long time ago. But I feel like I mostly favor men. But yeah I do. Yeah, Okay, already.
Speaker 1: Let me ask what is coming down the pipe for you, Pike? However you say that term. Are we just going to keep producing again high quality, great content? Do you have anything special lined up where you're like, oh, this is interesting. Your mouth went open, so that means you got something special lined up?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not. It's already out. It's like a hot scene with Rachel Kravali. It just came out like yesterday. I'm my only fans I have also lined up for like not sweet. The following week, I'm filming with Brian Connor and Mazie and we have a really cool scenario planned out. So I'm excited about God, but I'm always filming, like I have so much content. But I think those are like two of them more exciting ones, at least to me.
Speaker 1: I interviewed Rachel Covali a few months ago. She is such a sweetheart and she's so hot, but she's so funny too that I can't imagine you two on the same set. Must be hilarious because I like talking to you as well. You're You're very funny. How about Yeah? I know, okay? Is I gonna say? Are there h kind of in a conundrum here, Like I've run through my list of questions. What is different from baton?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I remember a couple I had still What is different today versus two thousand and two, two thousand and three on like an actual set, like a mainstream shoot. Is it much more catered to the women nowadays? Which is a good thing personally, I would think if it was, is it still like a burn and churn type operation? What is being on a set then versus being on a set now? Like?
Speaker 2: So I wasn't filming. I would say it would be just once in every once in a while that I would film for mainstream. In two thousand and two, two thousand and three, I started really filming a lot, maybe like two thousand and eight, nine, ten, somewhere around them, Okay, but I so between like eight nine and ten and now I feel like the scenes that I've done for mainstream are so much faster and more like god like, which being on the Statbirds twelve hours is horrible and you just kind of like lose any interest and actually actually like fucking you know what I mean? So I like that they kind of at least someone that I've been in. It's not like I works for every time company recently, but the ones that I have to shop for there it's more quick streamlines to the point. Oh yeah, So I like that better.
Speaker 1: Sure are there anything?
Speaker 2: They're pretty good? You know, you're still like excited to be there, You're not like, can I go home already? Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are there any mainstream type websites that you haven't yet shot for that you would like to or even see? I always I always call a mid tier and that seems insulting, but I always look at top tier at things like Brassers and this and that, and then the next step down is like sites maybe without recognizable names, but that have interesting concepts or interesting niches, like it's a pretty blunt name, but I do enjoy the website gangbangcreampie dot com because yeah, because it's just it's a girl and about five dudes, and then by the fifth guy, you're like, oh man, it's really mucked up in there, but this guy's still going for it, you know who. Thank so I always I like those more like mid tier websites where it's still high quality. But are there any of those that you would be interested in shooting or maybe not?
Speaker 2: I don't know, to be honest with you, I don't. I'm not that as active as I used to be, like filming mainstream, So there's so many companies like I don't know, and I do kind of like more like I mean not to say that the mid tier wouldn't be like this, but I like it that they take time to like have a makeup artist, like Brassways America. I'm like, they you know, they make you look good. There's good lighting. It's not just like I don't know, it's kind of a little Markle I am. I really like that. I really like to film for Melthy that's a new one that looks cool. I always liked to film, and I haven't filmed with them for a long time. Is Girlfriend's films. They're really cool. They always like working for They always have like a really cool plot that's like. The sex scenes are pretty good usually because they let you go more naturally. It's not so like directed, like they're not stopping every two minutes, you know what I mean. I guess you don't know what I mean because you've never done on to.
Speaker 1: But I can, I can, I will know. But I do love a behind the scenes clip. So I've seen, I've seen. I get it. It's not it does not look as fun as having normal sex with someone, if I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like with them it is like pretty organic for the most part. Actually like live more recent scenes I've done for Not America, we're more you know, go with the blow and that's always cool.
Speaker 1: Do you like the storyline aspect of it or do you do you like it more than Gonto's stuff.
Speaker 2: I like, I mean, so I think it's like too long where it's it's taking like three four hours sometimes to do just the dialogue. Depending. Sometimes I'm into it because i'd like the scripts. I kind of fancy myself like a real actress. I play with the fantasy in my head, So yeah, I do. I do kind of like having like a scenario and like some I don't know, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I as a viewer, I don't necessarily need the scenario, but as someone who likes to do media content type stuff, I get why someone would want a little bit of storyline to that for sure. Do you have to memorize the lines?
Speaker 2: No? No, not usually they usually you usually just go like line by line. They give me the scripts in advance, so I'll try and at least have like a rap by idea. But I think one time I was in a future where they did want you to like memorize it. But usually you know, usually that you don't even have it until you like get.
Speaker 1: There and then okay, all right, all right, So they don't give you a lot of time for you to build a character in your own head. But you know, you understand you're playing a real letter today or a mom with a step son who ye dad, Sure, Okay, all right, Yeah, Karen, you've been wonderful today. I really appreciate your time. I know we've been fighting it this whole time, but you really are a legend and an innovator in this industry. And I don't know that you get enough credit for it, but I'm hoping you do going forward, because you know it's a good thing. You did, a good thing. You created something nice for the world. You gave us you and we all appreciate that. Ladies and gentlemen. My guest today Fisher. You can find her at Sexy karenxxx dot com. I want you to go there and sign up, do whatever you can, follow across all social media, links to everything he's in the description, and please check out her only fans, OnlyFans at Karen Fisher. But you know what, Karen, which is more beneficial to you, Sexy karenxxx dot com or OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: I feel like OnlyFans like Also like OnlyFans is a lot more interactive than my website. Like my website does have a lot of content, like because I've had a website for such a long time, like so much content, but you can't message me. I don't do live shows, but you can message me, we can sex. I continue the voice notes whatever on OnlyFans, and then I also do live shows like twice a month.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at all of this that you get for a simple only fan subscription. That sounds phenomenal. So make sure you took her. Check her out, Karen Fisher. I did have one last question before we wrap. Do you like working with younger or older performers? Do you prefer? Sorry, I never.
Speaker 2: Work with older Like I'm a mouse, so it would be like so rare for me to work with somebody, even my own age, it's almost always young people.
Speaker 1: How young do you have you ever had? And not asking to identify anyone specifically, but have you ever had someone where you were like cast with them and you're like, oh my is he eight? Is he an adult? How does this work?
Speaker 2: No? No, I need some of them. They do look young, but I never I guess I don't even want to go there in my head that they like look like a kid, because that's like, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last question, and I meant to wrap this up, but these just popped in my head. And if I have you on here, I have to ask have you ever had any celebrities in your social media mailboxes, like, oh, I have have you ever had any athletes? I have?
Speaker 2: I feel like athletes are the main corporots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think athletes really like porn girls. And a lot of the times porn girls are curvier than the girl you'll meet at the local grocery store. And maybe some of these athletes could use a curvier woman, as they are most likely well endowed.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean if I was Lebron James, I don't want to have sex with a girl who's eighty five pounds. You know, I have big Lebron James energy, So I need a girl, you know, who could take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them girls can take it. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I'm so shocked when some of these small girls are doing things like double anal or and I'm just like, how does that fit? How do you bend that way?
Speaker 2: Sarah J has like a scairy that like so figger girls have like me on the inside, but like like really skinny timy girls don't, so there's like more roote. I don't think that's been like like scientifically proven, but it's a fairy, so maybe there's something to it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, do your own research on that, folks only fans at Karen Fisher and Sexy karenxsex dot com. Karen Fisher, thank you so much for coming on with men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for having me