Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, folks News Radio eight forty whas. It's a FRIYAYI rooy. That's by Frank Sinatra. You're at Mercurial Wealth Advisors. I've known these guys, dealt with him for almost fifteen years. A couple of South End boys. Done good. You know, they're local litt'll take care of you. And they're doing a free event tomorrow with a little lunch pull in ninety one hundred Shell People Road tomorrow. If you have some stuff to shred, they have this big truck up there. They just shredded up. You can't read anything after it's all shredded out, and you don't have to worry about it. I got some stuff in the attic. You know, Jackie doesn't throw anything away. We have like our first the paperwork from our first mortgage from two thousand and one. Why great question. So I'll be cleaning that up, plus some memorabilia for the semester I went to college.
Speaker 2: I have some pictures that my wife has on me. Watch. That's those will be shredded.
Speaker 1: Austin Montgomery's right by the way is ten am to one pm tomorrow, so.
Speaker 3: You're already shredded.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, how about that.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting all day.
Speaker 1: They're not shredded. Uh, your brain is shredded, yes, oh very much. But Austin's getting married soon.
Speaker 4: I sure am alright this December little December wedding, Christmas wedding. I think Sannah and Jesus have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happens if she sobers up? Is the wedding off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Probably. Yeah, let's let's hope it doesn't get to that.
Speaker 1: But let's keep let's gay.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's hope her keep her away until y'all get married. Do not let her go to Vision first, make sure, because they're the best, right, they're the vision versus the best and the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the MRI of the eyeball.
Speaker 2: If they take an MRI of her MRI ball, Yeah, and vision first gets her seeing clearly like they do for everybody. You're you're gone.
Speaker 4: Well as great as smart as that sounds, probably her benefit, because I'm sure she'd like to see better. Yeah, let's get keep with the contacts because she's always losing those.
Speaker 2: And I don't know where to find whoa wherever?
Speaker 1: I don't be I don't know Austin Montgomery from W A M. As we go on the road, I gotta I gotta ask him about our buddy. What did you think about Chase Montgomery the other.
Speaker 2: You guys got to.
Speaker 3: See a little Jay Cruse action the other day.
Speaker 1: Ye love.
Speaker 2: J Crew, Yeah, CJ Crews. Other than that, it one great.
Speaker 3: What's on a heck of a performance?
Speaker 2: No, but hey man, this uh this, this guy's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's uh well, Jay's got several artists down there. He's got Chase Matthews, Chases you can see too, Chase McDaniels.
Speaker 2: And it's just no, he's got rock acts too. He's got Sammy Hagar, he's got a Motley Cruze, Cheryl Cheryl Crow.
Speaker 3: He's uh well, yeah, he's doing big thing. That's funny. When you leave radio you're doing big things.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, alright, No, but like I said that, the country you the artist he's dealt with.
Speaker 3: I've talked to him.
Speaker 4: We've had several like or yeah, Garth, we've had like acoustic jams one night only that I've got to kind of be uh close and talk to these cool dude.
Speaker 1: Now, if I missed something with the Garth Brooks is there some sort of story about him or something.
Speaker 3: No, is there.
Speaker 1: I think there's something weird going on.
Speaker 2: I don't talk to him anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you.
Speaker 2: No, No, we've been on the outs for.
Speaker 1: About You used to detail his car, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I sweep him now all the time, probably ten years now.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, you know we're at Mercurial Wealth Advisors. You didn't need a coach, So get on it and get the book Retirement three sixty game Plan, just text book too. Now I had the number, Now I don't. Uh, but we're going to I have the number somewhere. Oh, two seven three eleven eighty eight two seven three eleven eighty eight text book, and you're geting a free book.
Speaker 3: Jackie's going to read that to you like the Cat and the hatlet.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly where's the audiobook? I need an audiobook? All right? Here are the worst corporate decisions in American history.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And what is number one?
Speaker 2: White? Uh, it's gotta be a New Coke.
Speaker 1: New Coke was nineteen eighty five, well before your time, Rston. But Coca Cola Pepsi was starting to get too much of Coca Cola's market, and and Pepsi everyone knows pepsi sweeter than Coca Cola's.
Speaker 2: Like me, I'm the pepsi co.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no doubt about it. That's that's exactly right the blind. But people like that the way that coke feels, you know, when the burn down your throat. So some genius at Coca Cola said, well, wait a minute, if we make our Coca Cola's taste like pepsi, then more people will buy Coca Cola, and we'll change the formula to mimic pepsi. That's the actual voice of the man.
Speaker 2: That's the guy, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So they re formulated it and they called it New Coke, rolled it out in nineteen eighty five, and it was a complete disaster.
Speaker 3: So like it even said like new Cocla.
Speaker 2: They said, new Cola, change the can, the whole bit. Yes, but here's the problem.
Speaker 3: That's unnecessary.
Speaker 2: You know, it's totally unnecessary. And by the way, just go ahead and uh it, give us the option. You know, do you want the new coke, you want the regular car, and let the market play out itself. But they just changed the whole product, and at some point they brought it back as classic Coke.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what I got. So what happened was, why would you have to call it classic coke? Just go back to the regular because classic coke was the answer to come back. They eventually got rid of the new Coke formula altogether, but that is the worst corporate decision in history. I'm not sure if the bud Light marketing plan from two years ago does it or three years is it new Coke? Trump trumpt that one.
Speaker 2: By a mile. I mean that new Coke. What's kind of like it's the same thing with HBO. HBO. Here you are your your uh your diet in the wool as a brand and they say, you know what, let's change our name to Max.
Speaker 3: Gonna be Max what?
Speaker 1: Uh. The second on this list is Blockbuck Blockbuster rejecting Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yeah I found out. I know this story.
Speaker 1: Yes, I tell this story.
Speaker 2: And they could have got in at a bargain.
Speaker 1: Netflix wanted to join forces. Yeah Blockbuster, and Blockbuster said I don't think so, mister redbox person. Whatever. Uh, you were doing, big, huge mistake. And I know that you invested in Blockbuster right at the end, and I apologize.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's before you turned me on to retirement three sixty Troy Bolton had I read that Here's what I did. I put half my money in Blockbuster Video and the other half in Circuit City. Oh yeah, I haven't looked at it yet though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So follow his advice.
Speaker 3: Don't keep it that way. Listen your side out of mind.
Speaker 2: You know, Troy Bolton could have used me as a cautionary tale and what not.
Speaker 1: To do and what not to do. Do you remember Blockbuster at all? Okay, all right? It was the best time on a Friday or Saturday night with Mike when my kids were little and I can just cut them loose and they would go, so go pick out a movie, Maggie. You pick up a movie, and I'll pick out a movie. It was part of the fun movie night was going to Blockbuster and picking out the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then of course the ultimate disappointment when you would pick the box up and there were none of the nothing behind anything behind it and you're like, oh, it's sold out.
Speaker 4: Then you then you would actually go look at like the other movies on the road, to see if some a knob actually like was messing with didn't put it behind Oh yeah, behind.
Speaker 2: You all keep talking because I'm gonna do a little digging.
Speaker 4: Well, I just I just told my mom because it is my birthday. The other day, we went out to Texas Roadhouse and we went as a family, and I'm sitting there thinking, you know, it's been a while since we've done this since I was like a young kid, and I'm like, usually after this, this is like the perfect night where we go to Blockbuster. After this, we go pick out a movie still kind of have the red boxes.
Speaker 2: I needed to look something up for context. But here we go in two thousand, which is only twenty five years ago. That's only well, no, but I'm thinking about I know, but think about this. When do we start streaming stuff, you know with Roku?
Speaker 1: I mean just recently six.
Speaker 2: I'd say twelve, thirteen years ago, I'd say, like I'd say, everything really came in like Netflix twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, Yeah, okay, ten years rod okay, ten years old. So in two thousand, Blockbuster they had the opportunity to acquire Netflix. Okay, they turned it down. Netflix co founder Mark Randolph recalls that the Blockbuster executives laughed at them. Do you know what Netflix was wanting to sell? Themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh no, how much.
Speaker 2: Fifty million dollars? Only fifty million dollars. Now, he says, just to put this in context, how much was Blockbucketbuster valued at the time?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: Three billion?
Speaker 1: Oh and now Netflix dropping the buck only and now Netflix makes fifty million in the last five minutes.
Speaker 4: They got billion dollar deals at the NFL, the WW Now I.
Speaker 1: Want people to when they say Netflix went up by one hundred and fifty thousand subscribers this month, times that times that's the new subscribers, times that time. Fifteen dollars was the average price, right, times that time. Fifteen that's the new revenue for them each month. It's crazy how much they make. And if you watch some of the movies, you're like, how much do they spend it?
Speaker 3: And who do you know that doesn't have a Netflix?
Speaker 2: Everybody does? Okay, So now let's fast forward twenty twenty five, June sixth. By the way, Netflix market summary five hundred and thirty two billion.
Speaker 3: Jesus, hang on, are we billion with a B billion?
Speaker 2: With a beam?
Speaker 1: My gosh, are we still connected?
Speaker 2: We're here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good, I'm sorry, I'm getting Gus Allen is trying to trick me.
Speaker 2: No, it's just my story.
Speaker 1: He says, did you lose connection? Oh he said that about a half hour ago. I think it says ten to fourteen.
Speaker 2: No, he's it says, do you miss connections? Yeah, a little bit, we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you've been there before.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do another one. This one may be the worst one on the list. Have you ever heard of Decca Records Records? I'd have all right, well, Decca Records decline signing the Beatles. Mister EPs, no relation. Mister EPs, no relation. Uh was the president of Decca Records at the time. Uh. His quote on the Beatles was, we don't like your voice and four man guide groups are out that's led by guitars, which they were just coming in. And he finished his statement not signing the Beatles with the Beatles. This is a quote from him, the Beatles have no future in show business.
Speaker 2: Here are Okay?
Speaker 3: So was this as they were getting huge or bigger like.
Speaker 2: Obviously before it was before. But here are some of the artists that Decca did not miss the boat all all right? At one time they signed the Rolling Stones, Crossed Paul McCartney, Tom Jones, El Fitzgerald. So they had a few, even Buddy Holly. But I gotta tell you all of those combined, don't think about the Beatles. Think about how much money they make just off the royalties every single.
Speaker 4: How much people talk about. Yeah, I'm not a huge Beatles guy. Obviously that was way before my time. But I guess it worked out for them, ay because they became to be the huge stars, and I guess so Epstein right, they avoided the Epstein list.
Speaker 1: You know, I always tell the story, and especially when we were in the bands and helping bands become who they were, I'd always tell them, look, the greatest band ever. And a lot of times they would say Beatles. I say, you know how long the Beatles were together? Sixty sixty nineteen sixty to seventy nineteen seventy. They broken sixty four and they were broken up in six years. They were done. This isn't going to last forever, and the band might the drummer and the bass payer will leave, the lead singer will go do his own thing. This doesn't last. So you got a five year window. The greatest band of all time had a ten year window. That's it. That's it. Now. The Rolling Stones are the outlier there but for the most part. But they you only have a short period of time. Here's another one. When I get you as we broadcast live from Mercurial Wealth Advisors, they have a shredding event tomorrow from ten am to one pm right here at ninety one hundred shell people road. Come on by for a donut and you can sign Dwight's case.
Speaker 2: Can't sign my cast? Come on, we're not doing this silly cast.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: So I showed Troy my bank account earlier and he said, are you in the right place?
Speaker 2: No, he would never say that, but he will give you advice and say, you know what, it was a matter of fact that your age Yeah, No, we need to get you this retirement three six. No.
Speaker 4: His his plan was go off the grid. You need to rethink life. Have you ever seen that many negative signs account?
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people know this. Next one Kodak Kodak waited on the digital age and said, em I don't.
Speaker 3: Think so ah, this Internet, it's a fad.
Speaker 1: The once mighty Titan of photography had a gold opportunity to lead the digital revolution. They invented here's the irony they invented the first digital camera in seventy five, and they waited on it. They put it on a shelf.
Speaker 2: He just inspired me. Yeah, I'm taking all my Blockbuster video. Yeah yeah, I'm moving it to Photo Hut.
Speaker 1: Fantastic out both which one was Photo Hut, the photo the little huts in.
Speaker 2: The middle of life. They had photo booth, which one you think would perform.
Speaker 1: If you took questionable pictures. You understand that those are Yeah no, no, they didn't just see them.
Speaker 2: They make copies.
Speaker 1: The people in there said, you understand if you take a questionable picture of your girlfriend or whatever, are you The people that work in the booth that develop them, they make four or five copies and hander to their friends. It's crazy. So they invented the first digital camera and said, yeah, I'm gonna put it on the fence. The company filed for bankruptcy in twenty twelve. I talk about a missed opportunity. Well I'll stop there, and I got some other ones, including Google. Someone will Google was offered up for You won't believe how much. It's less than a million dollars. Oh my gosh at the time, and they passed on it. We'll do that story and more as we broadcast live here and We've got so much going on this weekend. I'll be doing the Saint Matthew's Birthday tomorrow and Brown Park and then all day Crusade for children on Sunday with Terry and the WHS eleven. Guys. You've got a bunch of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Right Yes, as as I wear my PRP Fire Department shirt, don't forget to give generously as they go door to door and everywhere. Yeah, PRP baby, come on.
Speaker 1: Ven Mo's a great way to do that too. You gotta go. We went into the new digital age years ago for Crusade and makes it so easy. Even though we will we'll have a phone bank of people answering phones for the Crusade all weekend long. So please give. It's so important. If you go into a hospital and you see those incubators and all of those machines for cancer and everything else, there's a little medallion attached to it if it was paid by the Crusade, and a lot of times all of those are. Every single machine in the room is paid for by the Crusade. So it's so important, so please give. It is and Mandy Connell said it's the best thing. She's traveled everywhere and said, there's nothing like it.
Speaker 2: All right, I want to hit this book one more time because I've been thumbing through it. I can't wait to read this Retirement three sixty Game Plan by Troy Bolton. You can get this absolutely free, no obligation text book. Be oh okay, that's right. I can spell to two seven three eleven eighty eight. Of course area code five oho to two seventy three eleven eighty eight. And right now, Hey.
Speaker 1: Well, we need to bring back booking.
Speaker 2: Booking man.
Speaker 1: He would see a guy running real fast.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: That guy was booking, booking or truck booking it No, booking.
Speaker 1: Booking was cool, trucking was man. He was booking.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the difference in the speed is between booking and trucking.
Speaker 1: Trucking seems more like a full back and booking is a is a running back, a fat half back.
Speaker 3: You're a trucking. You're like a big guy.
Speaker 1: I answer you asked a question. I'm like Google in my brain. You are.
Speaker 2: It's like sitting right next to Google. Hey, I won't be sitting in my Southern comfort hot tub anytime soon. And the depression is sinking in. I've got four more weeks. Think ah, four more weeks. Folks, you want a vacation right there in your own backyard, you got it with your Southern Comfort hot tubs. Uh. Susan and I we've had a hot Southern covered hot tub as long as we've been married. I couldn't imagine life without one. It really is the perfect way to reconnect with the one you love. Is just you and the one that you love right there in that hot tub, enjoining those massaging jets. There's no cell phones, there's no tablets, there's no computers. Listen. If you think you can't afford a hot tub, think again. Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month plus. They have over one hundred and fifty tubs to choose from. Go down to seventy five oh one Preston Highway Southern Comfort hot tub. You're going to love them.
Speaker 1: Windownation go to windownation dot com. Two years, no payment, no interest. So if you don't think getting new windows is in the budget this year, yes it is, because it's in the next two years. Get you buy four windows, you get four free. But the most important part is you you get the advantages of new windows on your home. That means you hvac's not working as hard. You save money. The sound is outside, not inside, and it's it's a fantastic I did it seven years ago and it's one of the best things we've done for our home is get new windows. Get new windows with Windownation. Go to windownation dot com. All right back after this news radio eight forty w h s.
Speaker 2: She's got Marty film.
Speaker 1: And that's not true. Not part of this could it could be? Okay, we got donuts if you want to come by and say Hi, I need you to send a donut to me. Okay, Well, Austin doing his best to.
Speaker 2: You know this show. Don't worry about this show, John Auden. We worry about nutrition and fittings. We don't call them donuts. We call them protein circles because it makes us feel better about ourselves.
Speaker 1: Well, the little known secret is that Dwight and I haven't talked about this yet. And are you okay with talking about it or not? The shot?
Speaker 2: Just push it till monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, We'll push it till monday. Dwight and I are doing a little program our doctors put us on this stuff separately because I guess they all believe we're the same person, two different things, but the same similar.
Speaker 2: Whatever could we be talking about? Find out at www dot All.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to wait.
Speaker 2: Ah, I said, that's a dollar out. Wait, you're gonna have to wait. Uh.
Speaker 1: Get the Retirement three sixty game Plan written by Troy Bolton. Of course Alan Macurio and Troy Bolton here at Mercurial Wealth Advisors. You need a coach before retirement and during retirement. So let's get with them and let's get them, uh to do a do an assessment of what you got and see if you guys wanna want to hook up.
Speaker 2: You want to outlive your savings. You want to know what to do with market vitality. How about vitality, It would.
Speaker 1: Be vitality hotality vitality. Thank you Southam.
Speaker 2: In Coming retirements, social security, even couse your HSA, anything, any question. You have Retirement three sixty game Plan in the name of the book. If you buy this, you can get it on Amazon quite reasonably. But if you just text five zero two two seven three eleven eighty eight you get a free copy.
Speaker 1: You in the free copyright.
Speaker 2: That's two seven to three eleven eighty eight text book to that you get a free coffee Austin.
Speaker 1: You don't understand I have a translation dial that it's from South End. What does that mean with me? For one years, I know exactly what you're saying about her. Yeah, it's a translator. You want to go to It's still the worst decisions.
Speaker 2: In the Yeah, you want to go continue continue that next on this list, it's re established it. These are the worst decisions.
Speaker 1: In corporate history in the United States. Google a company called Excite in nineteen ninety nine. At the time, Excite was the leading search engine and they had a chance to buy Google for seven and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, okay, let me just let me add just for kicks, see what Google's value is.
Speaker 1: Oh, because, uh, it's larger than some countries GDP.
Speaker 2: I want guarantee it is because.
Speaker 1: It's Look at that is that I don'kay No, No, that's two trillion.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's it's uh two thousand billion, So that's two trillion. It's worth two trillion dollars. Yeah, two thousand billion is a trillion, a billion, a.
Speaker 2: Thousand, a billion billion is a trillion?
Speaker 1: No, No, No, A thousand billion is a trillion, a billion billions. Let's ask somebody worse watervise, it's a thousand billion trillion, it's a billion billion. Let me ask first. You're now confusing her. One thousand billion is a trillion? Yes, right, if you have a thousand billion dollars, that's yes, because he goes billion two trillion.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my question.
Speaker 1: I am right, here's you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Here's my question. I saw another story yesterday and there was a tsunami that killed four hundred and thirty eight Brazilian. No, how much is it Brazilian?
Speaker 1: That's the metric system ex metric? Okay, So Excite had an opportunity in nineteen ninety ninety but to buy Google. It's seven for seven hundred and fifty thousand, and at the time they were the leading search engine. And they actually balked at the price. They said it's too much, and yes, Google is worth I'm swear a thousand billion is a trillion.
Speaker 3: I don't know it is. I googled it.
Speaker 1: He's right, thank you, he just googled it a tony even. EDI's right, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: I said one thousand billion. It's a trillion. He knew it all along. I knew it. You know what that was? That was a test. Okay, So you're saying that Google's two trillion. Actually it's over too, it's two trillion, one hundred and six billion.
Speaker 1: Okay, Google could pay cash for ups uh it probably even though Apple has so much cash. They have no debt. Apple is a company that has zero debt. I bet you Google could buy Apple? Or am I wrong? There?
Speaker 2: Apple is worth three trillion?
Speaker 1: Oh well maybe not. Maybe Apple can buy Google. Boy then they do you know the company that is worth worth wor worth the most ever in history?
Speaker 2: Yes, Pablo Escobar Corporate.
Speaker 1: No, the East uh whatever trading company? Huh East Indian Trading Company. That was the ones in the Caribbean times in the seventeen hundreds. They owned all of the waterways and trade and they had problems with pirates. See that was a pirate age, you see, they would rob them. See all right, here's another one for you.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on, I gotta go back to the Apple. You said the Apple Apple could purchase Google. Yah, hypothetically promise you? Okay, if Apple purchased Google, Guys like me that use androids would all of a suddenly be like, why was Google not working? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's right.
Speaker 2: They like to make everything non compatible.
Speaker 1: We almost passed a law in America and they didn't do it, which was you had to make all devices universal for the power cord. No matter whatever phone you had, you had a universal because you need them so much. Yeah, you can't go without. You can't get into a ball game, you can't. You know, you can't do anything without your phone.
Speaker 2: It's crazy the mandated updates. My phone updated without me. It just did it, like two weeks ago. Finally just did it. Now everything is different, All the settings are different. Where you find stuff is different, Like what's the point? Yeah, you know how you knew where everything was on your phone? Well he changed it to make it just more fun for you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I coincidentally I put Nokia in one of my Facebook posts on the first day John was born, when I was up all night playing poker in the garage with the boys, I drugged myself off to the to the hospital. Nokia smartphones, Remember they owned, they owned the phones. Nokia was the cell phone in the early two thousands, right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They failed to anticipate the smartphone revolution, and they they they said, yah, I'll give you one.
Speaker 2: Bet we're good, I'll give you one worse than that. Yeah, because they were ahead of the game. BlackBerry. BlackBerry was the first phone to start using bluetube technology and you get emails. You saw everybody walking around with the fang in their ear going.
Speaker 1: It became not an adjective. It became we describe people. Oh, he's one of those BlackBerry guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you could, but you can get trip, you got your email. But BlackBerry they had the market share if they just went onto the smartphone.
Speaker 3: It had the little end that roller and the button. Yeah, the roller button was like a smart device.
Speaker 1: There are some people that still have them because they don't want to give it up, and it's like, are you crazy? Uh okay. So Nokia said no, thank you to that and passed on on the smartphone revolution, which, by the way, did.
Speaker 4: They tried remaking the BlackBerry like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, if you people were that, that's I think that seriously. You know, we talk about phone addiction and like social media addiction, but phone addiction is real.
Speaker 3: It's oh dude, my screen.
Speaker 2: The BlackBerry, in my opinion, because they called them crackberries because people were constantly on them because yeah, you had internet access, but you also had your email, so people were constantly checking their email that.
Speaker 1: The balls had one. And he would just stop in the in the hallway and pull the BlackBerry out and he go, Tony, yeah, seventy six percent of the women hate you, right, and then he go do something about it, and he put his BlackBerry back on it and walk away, and I go, yes, sir, yes, sir, okay. So they passed on it. Here's another one, the Ford Etzel. In the nineteen fifties, Ford introduced the Etzel, a new car name for Henry Ford's son. Despite a massive marketing campaign, the Etzel was a commercial flop. I believe they only made them for one year. The Ford lost are you ready for this? In nineteen fifty dollars two hundred and fifty million dollars, Oh my gosh in the nineteen fifties. In the nineteen fifties, now, they had just come out of the Second World War where they produced most of our bombers, so they were doing pretty good financially. But they lost two hundred and fifty eight thousand or I'm sorry, two hundred fifty million dollars on the etzel.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was uh? Because you're talking cars? Was it Nova? I think it was Nova they when they expanded into Mexico. I could be wrong on this, but Nova means no, go no, go no.
Speaker 1: And who can forget the Pinto? All right? We had a Pinto matter of fact. All right, So it's about time to take a break here, but we're gonna get another check for you this.
Speaker 2: I've got a text from a friend of the show, Jeff Crawford, and he says to show you this picture and the script while laughing. So here you go.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not funny. It's not funny. It's not funny. Aaron Rodgers is going to be the quarterback of my Steelers, and it is. It's either going to be feast or famine, and everyone knows it's going to be famine. It's going to be a soap opera. He's just a weird dude. I don't look if you when you get later in life and you come a strange from your family. I get it. People are older, they don't want to put up with whatever. I get that stuff happens over decades of families. But when you're a strange from your family in your twenties, right when they're not, when they're not drug addicts or whatever. I mean, his family's normal, he was not. He was a strange from his siblings and his parents and be coming out of college. I believe that's why he fell in the draft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very weird.
Speaker 1: It's a weird thing. It's him. It's him, it's not everybody else.
Speaker 3: He's the most self centered.
Speaker 1: It's weird, testical, like he's a more successful j cuber speaking.
Speaker 2: Of Tony very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hurt, self centered and self centered.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Hey, try Statement's Health. Guys, it's the weekend. Are you ready to have a special time with your pardner or are you having trouble or listen? If you suffer from ED, just drop the ego and get it fixed and get it fixed with the best. The best is Try Statement's Health. Why do I say that because they have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. But it gets even better. They're gonna make a risk free for you. You heard me. Check it out. It's ninety nine dollars and here's your appointment. They're gonna do lab work on you. You get your blood results back within thirty minutes or less. Then you're sitting across from a licensed medical professional. They're gonna take time to explain all of your blood work, and then they go one better. Then they give you a test dose. If that test dose does not work, you're ninety nine dollars. It's ref and immediately. But chances are it will work because they have a ninety percent success rate at treating ED. So when it works, just to fly at ninety nine dollars towards your plan. It's risk free. Get back in the bedroom, guys, get your confidence back and go with tri Statements Health dot com, Eland.
Speaker 1: And Eland one percent commission rate. I saw a contract where somebody was charging three percent. It's crazy and a fee on top of that. Go with Eland and Eland. They sold one half of all one percent deals last year. He was telling me he was running out of signs because everyone knows they're they're the best at the one percent deals. Go with Etland and Eedland five nine nine twenty eight hundred. That's the owner. He'll answer the phone or he'll get back to you and he'll tell you, yeah, I'll sell your house for one percent, keep the equity in your home. You're gonna need it. Edland and Edland real estate brokerage for forty six years. Back after this on news radio eight forty whas