Speaker 1: And his story is in credit to the GOP. They were able to beat this out of beat this out of the government. The Biden administration is monitoring seven million people who came here illegally and then the Biden administration waived a magic wand and declared them legal and allowed them to roam around the country while their court dates await and court dates that. How soon do you think those will come seven million? But here's the point, here's the point of those seven million, the administration is finally admitted today four hundred and twenty five thousand are convicted criminals. That doesn't even include all the people who actually committed crimes before they came into this country legally, but they are convicted criminals. How many murders? How many murders does the administration know it has allowed to stay here and is allowing to roam the country? How many murders? Thirteen thousand, thirteen thousand murderers they know are convicted of murder and are allowing them to roam the country. Now, of course, on top of that number, which is astronomical and completely unacceptable, one would be unacceptable. You know, somebody's been convicted of murder somewhere else, and you're going to let them wander around our country after coming here illegally. Anybody who would allow that to happen should not have the job. I think this is impeachable, absolutely impeachable, because you know the only reason that Harrison, Biden and Poulis and Johnston and all of them, Bennett and Hick and Looper are allowing this, are facilitating this, are encouraging this, is because they see every one of these people, including the murders, as Democrat voters. That's the only reason they're allowing this. And they're willing to throw away your life, They're willing to throw away the life of your family members or is There are so many different ways that they can be killed, right, first of all by people who are convicted murderers and come here, other folks who shouldn't be in the country, but then kill people on the road, etc. There are so many different ways. How many you know a Democratic party talks about, oh, it's the party of women, right, and it's the Republicans who wage the war on women. How do you get more of a war on women than this? Well, the number one war on women waged by the Democrats is is pushing and glorifying and magnifying these policies that kill about six hundred thousand females a year in America. That that's the first, that's the tip of the spear in their war on women. But then this is a close second. Knowingly allowing to stay in this country fifteen thousand, eight hundred and eleven people who have been convicted outside of this country for sex assault, and Biden and Harris and Polus and Johnson all the rest of them allow them to stay in this country they've been convicted of sex assault. Of those, I'll ask our boss he happens to be here for the show today, Dave Tepper, Dave of the fifteen eight hundred and eleven convicted of sex assault outside this country this administration allows to stay here. How many do you think are men? What percentage? Sixty?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I bet you dinner on that. I bet it's ninety nine point nine. All right, Okay, well you know what dinner with you? Okay, close to okay, thank you. But yeah, so you talk about the Party of Women, it's sure as well not the Democrats. They knowingly allowed these people who came here illegally fifteen eight hundred and eleven I'm convicted of sex assault outside this country to stay. What does that tell you about how they really view women? Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number and four hundred and twenty five thousand total people with convictions. And you know, for everybody who's been convicted of something outside the country, how many of those were not convicted? Many others in addition to these numbers, we're not convicted. That doesn't mean everybody who comes here illegally it's a bad person. I'm sure you know from your life. I know from my life some phenomenally great people who came here illegally. But the point is we can't have open borders for lots of reasons, including you are obviously foreseeably going to get large numbers of folks. Along with the good folks, large numbers are very very bad and deadly folks, as these numbers now prove. So this should for all practical purposes. And the Harris campaign, now will it remember the laptop hunter, Biden laptop, the Russian disinformation, etc. Obviously this story is going to be buried. Now. My guess is that Jadie Vance is going to find a way to bring it into the debate on Tuesday night with Walls, but that alone isn't going to do it. Somehow, somehow, the campaign has to make sure every swing state voter knows about this. Every Colorado needs to know about this. Not that it's going to throw a switch and allow the GEOP to win in Colorado right away, but everybody in Colorado needs to know the truth. Because you can do the math as well as I can rough maths. Assume five percent of the nation's population lives here, and assume that the folks here illegally convicted of crimes outside the country who the Biden administration allowed to stay are spread evenly across the country. And I would bet Colorado gets more than it's here because of where we are geographically and politically, and the sanctuary city garbage and everything else from Denver. That means Colorado. Of these thirteen thousand convicted murderers the Democrats have knowingly allowed to roam this country, Colorado probably has at least six or seven hundred of those at least. How could anybody morally justify that Polis Johnston, Bennett, Hickenlooper, Harris Biden, How could anybody vote for anybody who would make a deliberate decision to say, yeah, no, I'm going to I'm going to allow six hundred additional murderers into your state of Colorad because I want all these people from south of the border to become Democrat voters. I mean, think about that. Eight five five for zero five A two five to five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. On a lighter notice, we go to the phone lines and text great news that the Nuggets and Abs are now going to be on local TV, and so so very happy about that for so many reasons. I'm sure you are too. Our law firm happens to be the official law firm of both the Nuggets and the Avalanche, so even more happy about that. But great timing, Glad it's happening. Look forward to all of that and kicks off pretty soon regular season. Let's go to Iowa. Talk to Greg. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: Welcome Greg, Thank you sir for all my Colorado relatives and friends, Go Big Red and go Pokes.
Speaker 1: Ah, they have Purdue this weekend, right, what's that? Nebraska has Purdue this weekend? Right? Go Purdue? Okay, I'm all pumped.
Speaker 3: Up love, I love the train horn would produce scores nothing I want them to score any.
Speaker 1: No, no, you don't want to hear that horn. Okay, no, Well, Greg, let's see Iowa then would have let's see my math. Iowa would have probably what about the same number of Colorado. Yeah, you guys will have six or seven hundred convicted murderers dumped into your steak by Harrison Biden. That's got to make you feel good.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, we're just southwest of the Olaha metro areas, so you know we have them there too. But my point, Dan is everybody in this country knows that this has been going on ever since they opened up that border. Those people are going to dump those criminals just as soon as they can. And my suspicion is is that they were welcomed by the federal government.
Speaker 1: But he's, well, yeah, they let them stay. What do you mean welcome? They made a decision to let them stay, knowing of their convictions.
Speaker 3: On ends day kill us.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they do that? Why do you think they do that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Honestly, you know, Satan has taken over the world. You know, it's it's all in the Bible, what's what's happening? And I personally believe that, you know, they were in those times, So I think it's a conspiracy in the US anyway. But Congress knows this too, and they've known it for three and a half years. But yet every three months, every six months, what do they do they vote to give Joe Biden Nancy Pelosi's budget again. Yeah, and you know, and I would ask you, you know, in reference to my own congressman, have you you've heard of Steve King's in the past. What's the last time Iowa king k I n G.
Speaker 1: I think it rings about, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Greg and great conservative, strong fighter, and he's been replaced by somebody that is a complete opposite that I'm sure nobody's heard of. Yeah, and Craig the collect paycheck.
Speaker 1: I apologize. I've got to hit this break. What do you think the outcome is going to be of this election?
Speaker 3: I don't think there's any white urn for wins.
Speaker 1: Oh, my brother called me, are they going to cheat? Well call me back the day after election day when we come back. Some more news on the front of whether President Trump will, as we pray every day, survive, not only until election day, but beyond obviously many efforts of foot right now to kill him as soon as as they can kill him. There's some new information on that as well. Eight five zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. And when we come back, the actual sound of John Elway on the masked singer. You will want to miss this. You're on the Dan Capla show. Hold on down.
Speaker 4: I have a bone to pick with you, just one. It is a the Chera Bowl is tomorrow. You kind of sound like you're angling toward.
Speaker 1: Adam Nebraska produe tomorrow. Yeah, yeah, the Terra ball. I'm real Switzerland. I'm Switzerland like terrible. But in terms of no.
Speaker 4: Nebraska kind of be Colorado, So you should be on my side.
Speaker 1: I don't follow that logic, but I'll work on it. But yeah, no, I think Nebraska is a great program, a great program in the works. I think they have the right coach. They're heading in the right direction, there's no question about it. My focus is on see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well, you know the funny part about this, I'm already on a rocky road because in our wedding vows, Adam and I so I vowed to become a Nebraska found and he to become a Green Bay Packers fan. Okay, so I did not do the caveat of the caveat of hey Unleslie plea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, well fire your lawyer should add a better lawyer at that stage of the relationship, is all I can say. But glad you're with us. Yeah, John Oway, appreciate the courage and going out there on the mask singer. Not saying I would have done any better, but I think I would have spared America that I do think, Dave, I know you're quite a sports fan. Then we'll get back to the phone lines on truly some some earth shaking news today in America, and it should be on the political front, but the left is going to bury the story. But Dave, I think John Alway is one of the top four quarterbacks in NFL history. I think he's underrated as a quarterback. I think he made huge mistakes as a GM, the worst of which was running t bow out. But where would you rank him among NFL quarterbacks?
Speaker 5: Good one, I would put him in the top I will put him in the top five for sure. I think I think Brady is the is it would be number one for me. I have to think about. I might even top three.
Speaker 1: Then, you know, it's so weird. One of our monitors says John Elway on a car commercial right now, but has there been a better arm? There's not been a stronger arm, man. I will say.
Speaker 5: You still see some old footage of hand that's shared around, and yah, I mean Marino certainly had one. But I will tell you a gun like Elways, I've never seen anything like that now.
Speaker 1: Stronger arm, guts, physical courage, all of that. Yeah, No, I think he's just right up there at the very top. I would agree with Brady kind of overall and all that stuff. So always got to appreciate our way for all those thrills as a GM. Probably the worst mistake ever made by any NFL GM running Tebow out. I mean, think about and I said it at the time. You know, fine Manning. Hey, there's only one Peyton Manning. Thank god he's here, right. But Tebow would have had a lot of years left after Manning. And yet we've been in the quarterback wilderness because they ran Tim off. All right. Back to the phone lines, Donald in Loveland, Man, I can't imagine how pretty Loveland is today. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dan, thanks for taking my car. Yeah. You're talking about all these criminals a bit allowed into our country. And I got curious here a few days ago. I went to the car on our crime statistics website to look up some crime information here in horrid Colorado.
Speaker 1: Hund your wife.
Speaker 6: I live here in Loveland. It's been a safe, wonderful time quite some time. But things have changed. And what I found out is during the Trump administration, we did have one homicide here in Loveland, which is one too many. But during the Biden Harris administration, we've had fifteen fifteen wow, increase of fourteen percent.
Speaker 1: Did you find any common denominator?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, Well, and this ties into done for the people who haven't heard of Jedter Donald. I'm sorry. The news out today that I referred to as seismic is the Republicans. Great job. They beat this out a homeown security. Of the seven million, the Biden administration has allowed seven million illegals to stay and wander the country, and of those, thirteen thousand are convicted murderers and wherever they came from, fifteen eight hundred and eleven convicted of sex assault wherever they came from. So think about that for Colorado. If the numbers spread out evenly, you're talking about at least six to seven hundred extra murderers dumped into our state by Biden Harris administration, and probably seven to eight hundred convicted sex offenders dumped into Colorado by the Biden Harris administration. That should automatically end this race.
Speaker 6: It's going to affect every community. I don't pure how small or large they are. You know, Yeah, love is like he maybe would have a homicide. You're ave lived here for forty years, Yeah, you know, maybe once every ten years, maybe you might have one. But ever since the Biden administration, every other you know, three four months or so, Uh, there's a murder being reported. It's fifteen during the Biden monstration, which is it's unheard of here in this community.
Speaker 1: Well, don sure appreciate the call that. And Loveland is such a beautiful place. We won our state championship in softball up in Loveland. It's a great lifetime memory and I've always viewed it as just one of the prettiest kind of small towns in America. Todd in Kansas City. You're on the Dan Kapitala show, and I know it's not a small town anymore. And we have a law office on biased Tate Todd.
Speaker 7: Hey Dan, how are you doing that? You listen every night online? Love your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you from Kansas City.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, underful, we had road and so I tuned in.
Speaker 1: Wish we had your quarterback?
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody does. I just wanted to weigh in on this this uh order situation. We're here in the Midwest, as you know, and I bumped into a person I guess it was about a year ago who works for ICE in this area, and she told me a quote. She said, if you knew who wasn't around us, she said, you'd be scared. And I just kind of took it with a grain of salt and I was shocked, and I said really, she said, oh yeah, she said, I said here. She said, yeah, you'd be scared.
Speaker 1: If you've just joined us. Thank you. There's some monumental news out today, which means it's going to be hard to find in the media because it's so devastating to the Harris campaign. And that is it confirms what Trump's been saying all along that along with the good people who've come in illegally, and nobody should come in illegally, right there should be border control. But you have four hundred and twenty five thousand of the seven million the Biden administration has decided to allow to remain here and wander the country, and that number is confirmed by the Biden administration. The seven million, four hundred and twenty five thousand are convicted criminals from south to the border and that or wherever they came in illegally from. That doesn't even include all those who committed crimes before coming here and weren't convicted. These are four hundred and twenty five thousand convicted criminals the Biden administration is allowed to stay here. And of those thirteen thousand convicted murders that the Biden Harris administration simply decided they would allow to stay here and allowed to roam through Colorado, roam through these communities and not tell anybody, not give any warning, nothing like that. They're just allowed to roam through your communities because they're all viewed as future Democrat voters. Because remember, just because they've been convicted of murder somewhere else doesn't mean they can't vote in our elections once they're legalized, which is what the Democrats fully intend to do. Right, So it is to me so utterly and completely obviously disqualifying. And you know, the Democratic Party claims to be, oh, the party of women, It is the exact opposite, and the war on women waged by the Democrats on many fronts, which begins before girls are born. I mean, Democrats just glorify and celebrate and light up buildings to praise the killing of over six hundred thousand females a year a year. And then what do you have here? What do you have here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they knowingly decide, premeditated, deliberate calmness of some big conference room, they decide to allow fifteen eight hundred and eleven convicted sex offenders to be turned loose, and probably, if the numbers even out across the population, six to seven hundred of those now roaming through Colorado convicted sex offenders just knowingly allowed to stay here by the Biden Harris administration. That is such utter, complete contempt for women and for everybody else. Glad you're here. We're obviously keeping it light on this Friday afternoon. But man, this is life and death stuff eight Fox five for zero five A two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. And you can bet if there was a similar type story about Trump and the GOP, it's all you would hear for the next thirty days. They're going to do everything they can on the left, meaning the media, to bury this story. So let's hope this somehow between the Trump campaign, you, me, everybody else, that we can somehow get the word to everybody, at least every voter in the swing states. In the meantime, lots of good polling news for Trump. And you know it's never going to be a straight line, right, You're going to have some outlier polls and some you know, corporate funded polls and Democrat funded polls and things like that, But so much good news in the polls for Trump. Let's take this, and all three of these polls are from the left, including the Fox News poll that leans left. This is the latest in Arizona, which what a coincidence Kamala Harris appearing down at the border today. And I'll get to why I think that spot of hers I just punished you with is going to be so great for Trump. Listen, to this in Arizona. New York Times CIA and we have touched on this has Trump up five in Arizona. Fox News Trump up three in Arizona. This one came out today USA Today Suffolk, which is Lean's left. It is not a good poll for the right. Trump up six in Arizona. So all indications are Trump pulling away there. And let's face it, historically, you look at Trump, he is a tremendous closer. Tremendous closer sixteen, even after the excess Hollywood tape, remember how well he closed, and then one in sixteen twenty after he did COVID, he had that terrible first debate, Remember how well he closed and ended up losing by a handful of votes. And so yeah, he is a very good closer, in a much stronger position now in the swing states than he was in either sixteen or twenty. Hack He's in a much, much, much stronger position in the national vote polling than he was in sixteen or twenty. Can you imagine, Dave Tepper, I'm sure you think about this every night when you go home. Dave is our boss here at the station. Can you imagine if if Trump actually wins the national popular vote. How sweet it's going to be that Colorado will have to cast its electoral college votes for Donald J. Trump? All right, deep blue Colorado because the left right they gave away our electoral college votes, said no, we don't want him anymore in Colorado. We're going to give them two ever wins, the popular vote, the national popular vote, and so that it'd be so beautiful, wouldn't it if Colorado. I'm not trying to immerse you in politics. The truth is, I have no idea what your politics are. I think i'll find out Monday, and when my key kite either works or it doesn't, right, I'll get that red light or that green light.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to say. I mean, I I lean more on the left, I do, but very open minded about about all sides of things. So, you know, certainly not feeling great though about what we've got there with Kamal. I mean, oh man, I really don't. But but but Trump is not for me. I do say that, Yeah, I do say that.
Speaker 1: Well, And what I say to good people like you, say, hey, you know I can't vote for Trump is I'm not asking you vote for Trump. I'm asking you to vote for America. I'm asking you vote for peace. I'm asking you to vote for for safety in our community. So I'm not even going to ask you to vote for Trump, Dave, I'm going to ask you to vote for America, which means Trump.
Speaker 5: Well, I that is my attention to Okay, every time you know it was he's you know, my memory of his time in office was it was it was a bit more chaotic within this country that I preferred, in my opinion, And.
Speaker 1: I get that, But look at the chaos we get when he's out of office, which is the world's on fire, I don't know. And then look at America where this administration allows fifteen thousand convicted murders to be imported in roam the streets.
Speaker 5: Now this again, this math is not I'm not blindly on what Like my wife, I would say, it's interesting, how you know you say your wife leaves.
Speaker 1: Me, Well, she's been a registered Democrat forever. Somebody told me she's now unaffiliated.
Speaker 5: So my wife is I would say, on the side where you know Kamala is just is that and that's all there is to it. And Trump can do no right.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that I did see positives to the point that you made the world seemed and certainly was a more peaceful place at the time. I think within our own country everything was she were down, yes, yeah, but there was you know, there was I mean, the I found the Rachel the racial discourse was very hot. I found a lot of the writing that was going on around this country was was was very hot. It just felt very divisive. But I do see the positives there that he did bring. I'm not I'm not blind to those, but if you ask me, I'm comfortable to tell you that's where I'm at. But that's why I enjoy sitting on your show and frankly hearing all the different sides of things.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I appreciate. One thing I'd ask you to consider in all good smart people like you to consider who are lean toward the other candidate, is where did all that chaos come from when Trump was president? I think the vast majority of it came from the left. And there was, you know, starting with the resistance and the Russia hoax and everything else. And he had Trump occasionally some self inflicted wounds, but I think most of the chaos was generated by the left. I can your silence speaks volumes, But well, I get it.
Speaker 5: I think that if I felt the same way, I would be leaning more towards towards yourself. So I think, as you said, there, he he he assisted he likes to instigate. In my opinion that that is what is what I very much do believe. So yeah, yes, because I said, listen, in my opinion, we are picking our poison here. We have a choice between two. I don't feel great about either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, yeah, and listen, I know so many good people, you know, like my wife who just absolutely detests Trump mine and she has supported Republicans at different points, but Kaine asked to do a host of town hall. She did that, but she absolutely detests Trump, and nothing I can say will ever cut through that. I get that. My hope and my belief is, and I'd bet money on that if I could do it legally in America, my belief is, there are going to be enough good, smart people like you and my wife who in the end, I'm not saying it's going to be you, and it's sure not going to be her, but people like you too, who in the end, in the privacy of the voting booths will vote for Trump because they just want all the they want the lower prices, they want to say for world, all that stuff, and they see Kamala. But I know I got to hit this brick. Hey, glad you hear everybody on the line. Is my promise to you. I'll put you on as soon as we get back text and fuego. And they should be with this stunning news today, the administration forced to admit they've allowed fifteen thirteen thousand murderers, fifteen thousand sex offenders here illegally to remain and wander the country. You're on the Dan Capla show. Fifteen thousand are convicted murderers in other countries. Thirteen thousand, fifteen thousand are convicted sex offenders in other countries. Talk about a war on women. Yeah, you had to infuse into this country knowingly and permit them to wander with no warning, no notice, no anything to anybody in Colorado probably has six or seven hundred if the numbers spread out across the country of those convicted sex offenders dumped into Colorado courtesy of the Democrats, and probably six to seven hundred murders. Yeah, that should end this election. The media will bury the story, but it should end this election. Eric in Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hi Dan, You're great America.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for sending the picture. I'm going to tweet that out Monday. It's a beautiful picture.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, of you and well and Greg, Yeah, you look pretty dunk good too in your Trump shirt.
Speaker 1: There you got the beads on. That is an awesome picture, now, I do. After I saw the picture, it was a tremendous night. And and so I'm gonna wait until Monday to tweet that because not many people look at Twitter over the weekend, and I want everybody to see that picture.
Speaker 2: Fabulous. Hey you great American. Once again, if I may be so blunt, you know, us black American voters out here, we love President Trump and the base of the Democrats they know that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, freaking I'm sure I know you know that too. And I just think because they're letting well, it's just obvious.
Speaker 1: Why why do you think Trump is gaining support among black voters? And all he has to do to put this thing away, he doesn't have to get a majority if he can just boost it up around twenty percent or so it's over. Why do you think he's making gains?
Speaker 2: That's so easy. You're from Chicago. You know what the people are wearing on top of their heads, and they're wearing mega hat and all that black folks down there, and you know, the Democrats need to get another voting base because they have to get some kind of different if you will suckers, you know, so that they can groom them to vote for them, because us black folks were just fair. Well I'm a Republican straight up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Dan, I mean the water cooler all around the town, in the barber shop, in the beauty shop, because I deliver burritos, okay, and the black people are that were normally heads over heels for Biden and Kamala. Not no more. It ain't happening.
Speaker 1: Eric. I hope you call us every day, every single day, my friend, and again, thank you for their great picture. And I'm going to tweet that out Monday and hope everybody enjoys it. Thank you, and hopefully Eric will costs Monday. We're running out of time today. I wanted to squeeze in a couple of things, a few of these texts as well. The first one says Dan. Listen to your boss. Usually good advice, Right, Dave.
Speaker 5: You got my text?
Speaker 1: And yeah, Dan, things were cheaper, but not on the shelves. I'm willing to pay a little more tonight. I have to worry about where I'm going to find toilet paper from a texter. I think ninety nine point nine percent of the American voters would rather have things as inexpensive as they were when Trump was president as compared to now. Dan. How about Michael Brown's revelation that Kamala's name doesn't show up as a prosecutor in any cases. That from Steve in Littleton. Thank you for that, Steve, fascinating. I got to tell you I love Michael's show. He does a great show in the mornings on six thirty Kids at w in Denver, and I hope you do check that show out. But yeah, I have heard those reports and I haven't seen anything at this point to contradict it. Dan, please twitter out details about killers and rapists come was released in America. Yeah, those are hard facts coming out today. The administration forced to admit it. I will tweak that out over the weekend. Every one of us has to do what we can to get that information to people. I hope you'll indulge me in this. Right now, we know, as a matter of fact, President Trump is under active assassination efforts, including by Iran. The administration has confirmed that, as if we needed any more confirmation. So his life is in danger almost every minute of every day that there's any exposure to the public.