Speaker 1: Maybe you're walking home with a guy you really like after a night in the college bar. Or maybe you and another fella are heading back to his in a taxi after meeting in a club. Or perhaps you've gone home with someone after a really great fourth date. There are lots of times and places where we need to say what we want and what we don't want. Whatever the moment, have the consent conversation a message from the Government of Ireland.
Speaker 2: Luxury is not merely seen, or heard or even touched. True luxury is experienced. It lies in the minute details that elevate the ordinary into the extraordinary. It's quite spoken, but leaves a lasting impression. You know it when you feel it. Luxury begins with l Lexus Experience Amazing discover the unelectrified range at the Lexus dot Ie.
Speaker 3: This is a pose head.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey's daughter, sodom Blood, the n Obomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's gates and aliens modified men for Nmes JFK shot in the head by the Cia Bigfoot and the mom man son of Sam talking to that tis again Witches J'm Sam got serious noise and hauntings, dark hearts and the skull and Bones.
Speaker 5: Most celebrities are probably clone.
Speaker 4: So if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer and get stone.
Speaker 5: Welcome you to the podcast Strange Proof. We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 3: We're here entertain you.
Speaker 6: It's a kid strange.
Speaker 3: The fuck did I just watch?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 8: Gotta have Halloween safety.
Speaker 9: You gotta have Halloween safety.
Speaker 3: Man, What do you call a lesbian dinosaury?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: Billy? Who the fuck is billy?
Speaker 8: All right, So welcome everybody to the Halloween Special, The Strange Podcast Halloween Special. I just got informed that somebody will be joining us. Hopefully he is on his way home.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 8: And and we should have a third hoe's head.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know. He hasn't really talked.
Speaker 3: To me in a while, so yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 8: This is the greatest thing ever. It's so my voice kept doing that work. When I was trying to do it, I kept.
Speaker 11: Going forget, it's a mea modile.
Speaker 8: It's Mario and steroids. Because my voice kept cracking. I was like, it's a it's a mean madile. I was like, it's a mean modile. I made the fuck Princess Peach.
Speaker 3: Dide. I hate this mustache because you can't.
Speaker 12: You can't smile like if you smile like it like crushes your crush.
Speaker 9: Your dude.
Speaker 8: I got so close to turning this into a Hitler mustache. Hitler Mark just put a swastik up here, just kidding.
Speaker 3: I did something for you, though, what this is? I went, I went all out.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, now I'm worried.
Speaker 3: Can you see it? Oh? You can't even see it?
Speaker 9: What did you die?
Speaker 5: Your hair?
Speaker 3: Was like Jeff Black right now?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you can't really see it in the camera. That sucks.
Speaker 9: A CDC sucks balls.
Speaker 8: So everybody that's listening, obviously we are live the people that hear this on audio, so there's gonna be some things that you will miss, like some videos and stuff.
Speaker 9: So yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I did not dye my hair for you, did not even tell.
Speaker 8: She like borat Man, he is.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 8: Show me a chats gypsy. So for everybody listening, me and me and Mario, Me and Billy are Mario and Luigi.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I can't believe I died my hair for eating, not to be able to tell on camera.
Speaker 3: I'll send you a picture later. It's black.
Speaker 8: You can hear the sound effects, right everybody? Okay, I hope so so yeah, what do we do in October?
Speaker 3: And every air to obecurity free.
Speaker 4: Get wasted all the time.
Speaker 8: I have a whole.
Speaker 9: No funk that. I have a whole soundboard dedicated to.
Speaker 3: Billy mm hmm beauty.
Speaker 11: Beauty by Billy is pretty nifty with them big stickers.
Speaker 9: This is hard to fucking drink, guy of this ship.
Speaker 8: So as you build up the live chat, this is the pumpkin whiskey. I'm starting with straight pumpkin whiskey because why not? It is Halloween. Oh, I forgot my gloves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta put your gloves on.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 9: Yeah, obviously it'spirit a Halloween. That pot I was just saying.
Speaker 8: I was saying on the Daggaloweene episode that like that, it probably makes bank. I want to do this like jazz hands with these gloves on that that probably makes bank. Dude, uh one once a year and then they have enough money you know what I mean for the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, they do really well.
Speaker 8: I'm sure I'm trying to sign on. Everyone's trying to get in. Yes, the pumpkin whiskey is quite good. People can poop on it all they want, but I like it. This belly is just full of foam and stuff and it like I thought Luigi was supposed to be skinny.
Speaker 3: Well he's got a belly. Apparently he's he's been eating the pasta.
Speaker 9: It's me a morego. It's to me a morego.
Speaker 8: I like the I like the jacked Mario better. It's a mea madile. Yes, what's up hello, bigots? Yes, we are the biggest of bigots ever. Going all in on the gimmick eating oh yo, mushrooms have been a great idea. I did that, uh two years ago, lost a chance. Yeah, that would have been so mushrooms live on the episode I did that. Uh. I did that for the Halloween special word Billy dressed up like Trudeau and I kept I couldn't stop mentioning that I was on mushrooms. So this is uh. I chose not to do that this year. I think it's a little different. Who knows a way for Eric to get into the topic. But I have some just to start it off. I do have some fun Mario video, so let's just play one to get it started. Sure, Oh my god, I don't know what game that is, but that looks kind of fun.
Speaker 9: Satanic Mario.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I might be a game, might be a vine. I'm not quite sure. I'm sure that I'm sure that one's gonna pop up at some point. So, yeah, what, Billy, what is your What is a memorable What is a memorable thing about Halloween that you remember?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, like like what what what got you? What got your rocks off? When you were a kid and you were like, we're getting ready for Halloween.
Speaker 12: I didn't really care that much, but dressed it up. I just heard about the candy. I was a candy person, and then I can tell by your teeth I got, you can tell about my teeth.
Speaker 3: He had.
Speaker 12: Probably the biggest one ever would be hiding candy from my mother because she did that stupid little game there where you know how like parents would be like, oh, if there's air in the bipe and someone poked the needle in it, so I catch my mom over in the corner pop in my.
Speaker 3: Candy to be like, oh no, there's air, sorry, it's mine now.
Speaker 8: Your mind used to steal your candy, dude.
Speaker 3: We we'd come home with like six fucking pillowcases full and it would last a week of school lunches and somehow it's gone.
Speaker 8: Did you what was the most Do you remember any offensive costumes you saw anyone dress up as there's anything racy and crazy? Really, really, I know someone that did dressed up like a black guy for Halloween. It was pretty funny, really that legit. He's dead now, but a kid we grew up with. His name was Brock. I'm not gonna give out his last name, but he literally dressed up like a black guy for Halloween and did a blackface and wore like baggy pants and like a big chain, and shit is like even back then, like you know, and the thing is right, we grew up in the society, right, everyone's offended nowadays, which is hilarious because when we grew up, we used to say all these like words like retar all that stuff, right, and like make fun of all cultures and races as a joke.
Speaker 9: Right, everyone did.
Speaker 8: We made fun of Italian people, you know, because we are you know, we are though, right, we are jap and he's created Italian plumbers.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you meant never mind. I thought you were talking about us actually, not.
Speaker 11: What we're dressed up as but like it's the size changed and shifts so much.
Speaker 9: We're like it was like you raised us.
Speaker 8: There's a Chris Webby line about that, where he's like you raised us in this environment, and then you expect me not to act like that and not to find these things funny that you find now we're offensive, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I can't is Mario getting canceled?
Speaker 9: When did I do that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: When did I don't remember doing that? Why we give it out last name? It's very bad idea.
Speaker 9: I don't remember that.
Speaker 8: I remember us making a website about him, a friend that we used to make fun of a lot and.
Speaker 9: Wasn't wasn't a.
Speaker 8: Fun into the we're going, Man, I'm trying to see if Aaron's going to make it. But fine, we'll get into necromancy. That's what we're getting into. We're getting into necromancy. This mustache is hard to drink from. You have any memory, like fun memories about you know, Halloween? You watch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been the biggest Halloween person. I'm a Christmas guy. You know that?
Speaker 9: Yeah? You love that? Jolly fuck fuck?
Speaker 3: Nothing nothing wrong with a good old Santa blowjob.
Speaker 8: It's going on Caveman Steve. Everyone's coming in to the chit. Yeah, this is gonna be fun. We have some fun stuff to get into, so whatever. I guess Aaron is going to be late as usual. I almost disowned him, but he said he's coming.
Speaker 3: So everybody just start harassing Aaron when he gets here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's true. I don't know what he's gonna be dressed up as I told him to keep the theme, but I don't. I don't think he's going to so what it would have been funny. So I was at Brett's birthday, like we didn't bring him mind and chose to. I don't know what was going on with him, so I was like, maybe gonna have him on, but then we chose not to do it. It was I wanted to actually drink and have fun on this episode, so I'll be getting probably liquored up. But me and Brett were talking, were by the fire and stuff like that, and we were gonna make We're all like joking, like his sister was there about having him dress up like Princess Peach but like having a big beard and like just like I'm as real as a woman as ever, and then have him like stand up in like a testicle fallout of his like pants and shit, like just really push the limits on shit because like.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight he still has birthdays.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my birthday's coming up, everybody. I'm super excited. I'm going to be thirty three. I'm gonna be excited for your birthday. I'm gonna be thirty three. Man, that's the day of the year Jesus died. Okay, so be careful.
Speaker 3: You look past twenty seven your garbage.
Speaker 8: So let's just get into Let's get into necromancy because that's what we're here for.
Speaker 9: We got a fun subject.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 9: I want Billy to read these before we get.
Speaker 3: Started, though, sure, Hello, Like I'm trying to think of what they are. They look vultures? Are those vultures? Man?
Speaker 8: This is like stuck to my face. Now, I don't know, some sort of Masonic. No, They're like druids, Satanic druids.
Speaker 12: The Druid sam Hang festival is where Halloween originates. The druid priests of Ball used to go from door to door to collect Oh, I do that to collect children for human sacrifice.
Speaker 3: To appease Ball.
Speaker 8: You go door to door and collect children for Ball.
Speaker 3: I do that if it paid.
Speaker 9: Well, well, it's technically not satan, but.
Speaker 12: And the spirits of the dead. Carving pumpkinheads and leaving them at the houses of those who have offered children for sacrifice was a form of ward to prevent demons and evil spirits from haunting their households. Yeah, I paid my dues, and Timmy's gone. Timmy's gone.
Speaker 3: You have him. Here's my pumpkin to prove it.
Speaker 9: Okay, read this one off for us.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 12: The seemingly innocent game bobbing for apples originated with druids. Who would Who would allow a girl to escape the dreaded fate of being offered up as a living sacrifice in a bomb fire if she could pull out an apple with her teeth in a boiling cauldron. Oh okay, I didn't think it was gonna get so hard so soon. I'm like, wow, it's just a fun game.
Speaker 9: Talking about your dick.
Speaker 3: It's got to be a boiling cauldron on the first attempt.
Speaker 12: Oh God, I wouldn't want to do a second attempt anyway, your face would burn off. If the prisoner was successful, she would permanently she would be permanently disfigured, can't read the rest because you put.
Speaker 3: That there, but she would be set free pretty crazy, just stick in your face and like I can barely do it in cold water. For Fox's sakes, I.
Speaker 9: Know, did you ever bob for apples?
Speaker 7: Do that?
Speaker 12: I have a big enough mouth where like I can do it like fairly easy, but it's still kind of tough.
Speaker 8: Okay, try to bring seasus into the chats. We don't want that a good momb knife. So, yeah, they this is a necromancy. Let's talk about necromancers have been a have a bit of a bad reputation. Uh say, if you play yeah maybe maybe maybe so maybe so?
Speaker 3: I thought they were praised.
Speaker 9: It's a medium adeo.
Speaker 3: Billy is not a ray of transsexual, but he thinks he is. He tries to be. He's tried to be a lot of things. I expect. Where do you find me?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: What what site? Did you get that off of? My name? Is like kind of column.
Speaker 8: But dude, there's so so many, so many.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand. That's Billy, that's big Mama says.
Speaker 8: Necromancers have been have a bit of a bad reputation. Say that you play one in d and d my mustache is just falling off, or any or any of the scores of online games to have an option men, and you're bound to get a bit of a funny look before people start backing away their mere mentions of conjurings up images of raising the dead, leading scores of skeletons and rotting corpses into battle, or sending the dead and diseased into the cities to swarm the streets. The Necromancer of our favorite fantasy games. The stories are based on our very real practice that tried to cross the boundaries between the living and the dead. And as long as mankind has lived, loved and lost, we've all wanted to know what comes after. We've wanted to reach out to the people just one last time, to say the things that were unsaid, to see them one final time. It's the most powerful thing. And here's where Necromancy comes into play. The history of Necromancer goes back thousands of years. It has always been about creating the undead hordes. In fact, it really never has been about that. Let's talk about the dead, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, necro Nazi is the darkest and I'm most dangerous of the sacred magics.
Speaker 3: Do you think I'm spooky necromancy?
Speaker 8: It turns out, yeah, good old necromancy.
Speaker 3: That's a real body right there.
Speaker 9: That's the Lambs reference. Yes, yeah, we don't.
Speaker 8: You don't know, but Billy is actually a woman that mustache really tries to hide it well, but he's trying.
Speaker 3: To be fair. I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm very hairless necromancy. Reach out and touch someone.
Speaker 9: Yeah you are. You are a hairless rat.
Speaker 8: You like this one when you can't afford a mechanic, so you resort to necromancy.
Speaker 9: Come back car, please, I'm trying to drive.
Speaker 3: Some word that's kind of funny.
Speaker 9: I got more.
Speaker 8: Billy sound effects coming down the road, I think. But yeah, So necromancy, it turns out, wasn't originally about raising the dead at all. The general term necromancy refers to any in all divination practices that involve the spirits of people who have passed on the precise details of just what includes has a lot of It's been a lot over the years, centuries, But necromancy got it start when I started forming complex ideas about the afterlife. Once we believed in spirits that they went somewhere. It wasn't that far fetched to believe that if we do know how to dial the right number the celestial telephone, maybe we could reach them.
Speaker 3: Just maybe. Yeah, put the area code in first. That's that's the trick. They didn't six six six.
Speaker 8: Necromancy. It turns out, yeah, it wasn't about raising the dead. It goes back a long way to Shopmanism, which predates Greek Antiquity, involved practices where shamans would enter a trance state, then guide souls to the underworld to try to rescue the soul of someone who was sick, to deliver messages to the dead and ask them questions. You know, you know when Hercules went into Hades to get his bride back back, and Hades was like, what the hell, man, he's all mad his hair tour? Did you get it?
Speaker 3: What does the necromancer using raise that?
Speaker 8: Okay, so the images someone's getting the dead guy to suck as dick is the idea.
Speaker 9: I'm sure Billy would love that. So if you were going to bring back.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, Sometimes I question, I questioned you, it's just gonna sound weird because my voice keeps because it's mustaches in the way. Uh, At least with the audio listeners. If you were going to uh, if you're going to bring back somebody from the dead you said once on the episode last year, or I'm gonna post the video. We don't have to talk, but we could talk about that tonight. But if you were going to bring back one person to talk to, who would you bring back?
Speaker 3: I can't say my answer from last year?
Speaker 8: You could, Yeah, it's the best one.
Speaker 3: No, I gotta I gotta think of something fresh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's something different.
Speaker 3: Man, What did I say last year? Helen Keller?
Speaker 8: You said Hitler?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, then Keller.
Speaker 9: You want to know she was deaf, dumb, and blind or maybe just one.
Speaker 12: You want to call her out for that horseship of a book. You can't be blind, deaf, blind, and death and learn how to say a word. I don't fucking care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: It's like the fourth time I've gone on this rampaid. She did not say water.
Speaker 12: She was just randomly making happened to sound like that, and you fucking ran with it, and you made a book on her, and you cashed out millions of goddamn dollars for being her trainer like a fucking dog.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, don't get me, I keep going.
Speaker 8: I think Billy would bring back Marilyn Monroe so he could fuck her.
Speaker 3: I don't find Marilyn Monroe that hot, to be honest, really, I really don't know.
Speaker 12: Like that does the icon of get I get it and like in like the eighties, but like today's standards like no, no, not big Marilyn Monroe, fan, I know you are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do like marily monrou I would. I would bring her back from the dead to fuck her.
Speaker 3: I still would stand by that though. I'd love to bring Hitler bag just to hear like yeah, power, Like that's such a powerful speech to be able to convince that many people to do something like, man, you're a good talker.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know he was, and and and who knows.
Speaker 3: I just love to learn from it. That's all from us.
Speaker 9: I would yeah. I would like to be like, Okay, what what is the solution?
Speaker 8: Now? Do we do we have a solution? Do we have a final solution? I tried, man, If you guys haven't noticed, the world has gotten pretty crazy.
Speaker 11: We need a final solution. It's a mean module in the oven. Do you hear about that?
Speaker 8: That that that that Jesus, that immigrant that died in the oven Walmart? Did you hear about that?
Speaker 3: I didn't know it was an immigrant up until like literally.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everything sounds fishy. Everything sounds fishy. The whole story sounds fishy to begin with. You locked yourself in con a massive convection of it by accident, and then like there was no other people being like where did she go? She's number five hours cooking alive.
Speaker 3: Literally like people heard like screams and ship and yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah did they? But she was in there for five hours.
Speaker 3: I heard. How the hell I didn't. I didn't hear the timeline that.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's I just want to look quickly. Okay, Oh, I would bring back Jesus.
Speaker 3: How did you do that? Wine trick? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Were you a real person? I hope so he was a real person. I know. I would bring back Jesus.
Speaker 3: I want I want one person to stand ton to tod with me and just be like, no, hard, she actually did learn that and that was a real miracle, and like, have your fucking facts come out.
Speaker 8: I would bring back Anne Frank because well, she'll come up later. I'm just to be like, did your father actually write that book? And are you did you? Was it what you said?
Speaker 11: Because there's there's's a lot, there's a lot you can learn from a lot of peo people like Frank.
Speaker 3: You can learn how to be a great hide and seek player.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And Frank's sister said that all the footage that you see, this is her words, All the footage that you see from the concentration.
Speaker 9: Camps were filmed afterwards. Her words.
Speaker 8: She said that there was snow on the ground and all this stuff, and that the footage you see of everyone like in their stripe pajamas behind the barb wires or were was all filmed after And this is her on live television like the eighties sixties.
Speaker 12: Kind of makes sense though, No, because like you think, the concentration games would have been filmed regularly.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Man, if I was doing that, I'd be like, no cameras, please, let's let's keep this rolling.
Speaker 9: Like Princess Diana.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be happy with a bunch of Oh I heard she got in a car crash, yes?
Speaker 9: Or did she? Or was she murdered? Because one thing they're.
Speaker 3: Wrong, damn it, that was my Joe. I don't know if I said it last week.
Speaker 12: What I was like, did you hear Diana was on Uh was on the radio the other day.
Speaker 3: And the windshield and I.
Speaker 8: Did not hear that.
Speaker 3: That's bad.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she she called the royal family not human.
Speaker 8: So we'll see Elvis Presley, mother Teresa supposed to be traffic children. That's a not a fact. But it's just it's, oh yeah, don't fucking.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 12: Don't say stuff like that. That loses credibility in yourself Halloween.
Speaker 8: See uh. But no, there is a big speculations that she was involved with some very dark stuff. Uh. They all are many, like Gandhi was this great guy and it's like me while he's being radicalized by the supposed to be the Muslims and stuff like that, and then he did have sex with his thirteen year old cousin.
Speaker 3: That is a fact, So I was okay, then, my god.
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 9: Okay? Don't take it off?
Speaker 3: Look weird.
Speaker 8: Without it, you're a boor at so weird. You can bring back Rasputin right, and then you'd have him like tell you some stuff. Was your dick actually thirteen inches? Let's find out. As Billy proceeds.
Speaker 11: To get on his knees, Saddam Hussein man, there's so many compete, that's what they said.
Speaker 8: And they have his penis in a jar. It's on display. Bro oh a box, I gotta dig in a box man. We have fun, we have videos and a bunch of stuff later. So let's get back into necromancy. So uh, the idea goes back to like shamanism and predates the Greek antiquity. Involves the practices where you know, they would go on this trance like state, and he asked them questions. Is believed that the spirits have access to knowledge that the living don't, and ancient salmons could trap tap into that knowledge a little tap tap too. It is also argued the necromancy origins go back even further still to the Stone Age practice of ancient whether our ancestors worshiped. Religious beliefs that venerate the dead are among the oldest in the world, with rituals involving the remains of those who have passed on, back to the the neanderthals Uh in Jericho, and with ritual sites dated back between seven seven, seventy two twenty and fifty eight to fifty.
Speaker 3: Your ear mustache is losing peel too, isn't that I keep pushing mind bake.
Speaker 9: I have to push it onto my skin because my.
Speaker 3: Real slowly as you talk, like it's slowly starts.
Speaker 8: I feel like, you know, like you know when uh, I don't know. It's like when Jim Carrey and brew Somebody's back and the cookery crumbles. Just making fun of Walter Cronkite. I feel like I'm Walter Cronkite, Like I just I have to like talk like this and it's like it keeps like it's weird because it's blocking my mouth kind.
Speaker 12: Of well, it just fully shave everything before you put on things.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, now, I'm not Billy's trying to make a bet with me to make a Hitler mustache and I can't do it. You ruined Charlie Chaplin's mustache. K can't name your kid eight off anymore. Canton can't do anything. It's not fun.
Speaker 3: What a great name? Before that? Anyway, I bet you a Dolph.
Speaker 8: What if you named your kid a Dolph and its spelled the city, but it's named a Dolf, It's not a Dolf. Please that This is Billy's favorite late night movie when uh Necromancer, So yeah, pretty crazy necromancy even gets mentioned in the Old Testament, specifically Samuel whoever that guy was twenty eight three twenty five Via Britannicle. She is called the Witch of Endoor. We did mention her last year on the Witch episode The Witch of Endoor.
Speaker 3: Look at her.
Speaker 9: She got her floppy boobies out. Sloppy boot.
Speaker 8: Sloppy floppy boobies, you man, Yes, they definitely were. She probably had many kids, you know. Just conjuring the dead as a she could be a really fun time. We should all try it. Uh So. Yeah. She was the consultant of Saul, the first King of Israel, even though the Brooklyn Museum notes that Saul himself outlawed necromancy and communication with the dead. He asked her to use her talisman to summon the spirit of the prophet Samuel. He wanted to know the outcome of the upcoming battle against the Philistines, and it wasn't good news for old soul.
Speaker 9: The spirit told.
Speaker 8: Him he and his son would die in battle and Israel would fall. Let's hope that happens again. For saying that man.
Speaker 3: Yes, trink or treat trick or treat.
Speaker 8: Oh man, So Famiah says that on who that is, there is a few interesting things going on here with the evolution of the story and the imagery that has been used to tell tales over centuries. Originally, it was Saul at the center of the images, and the woman was referred to as either necromancer, sorcerer, or given her or medium. It wasn't until the fifteenth century that the images started to show her front and center, summoning spirits of Samuel, and it was only in the sixteenth century she was given the title, which the narrative has shifted from being about a king who wanted to know the future to a woman summoning the dead to tell him. So it's like like everything in history, we don't we don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 3: You know, he got a cut in his belly.
Speaker 9: I don't know he's dead because he's dead.
Speaker 3: Is this bush hair covering his dick? What a lengthy bush hair?
Speaker 8: Man? They didn't have razors back then and stuff. They didn't have manscape, So like wan to keep looking deeper. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: What's going on here? Is that a thong? One? You like this?
Speaker 8: With this one?
Speaker 12: Some of Jesus, everybody must give me lettuce. Don't don't get mad.
Speaker 8: That's what God wants, so crazy. So yeah, so the Greek, the Greeks were obsessed with this, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, Aaron's still fucking not here.
Speaker 8: He's getting there, He's coming. Don't worry. I'm gonna make him. We're all just own his life forever.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's coming, He's going.
Speaker 8: To if he doesn't. It is right now, it is, I think it is. It's twelve forty am. So how's he not getting home yet? That piece of living poop?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 9: What do you drink?
Speaker 3: It? Really, keith Man, you're you're a weird guy. It's beer. Whyn't not weird, just.
Speaker 8: A weird guy.
Speaker 3: Beer's beer.
Speaker 11: It's yeah, okay, I just wanted to I'm putting on the beer pounce here. I can see that. I can see that.
Speaker 8: Okay, what in the fuck? So, yes, the Greek rips, they were obsessed. They were obsessed, you know, with with the speaking to the dead. Take the tale of uh Orphus.
Speaker 3: Orpheus.
Speaker 8: He's like Morpheus, but he likes to get fucked in his ass.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, he's Orpheus. I was gonna say a joke with a little more class than that, but sure.
Speaker 8: Uh so the take the Tale of Orpheus. Uh not, this is making my like mustache feel weird. Not only did he head into the underworld to rescue his beloved, who disappeared the moment he looked back, the one thing that Hades has told him.
Speaker 9: Not to do.
Speaker 8: So he looked away from her, and then he looked back and she was gone. Because Haiti was like, nah ah, you don't do that.
Speaker 3: Told you not to look back.
Speaker 11: Yeah, one look, his ultimate fate wasn't you know?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 8: Uh oh so? But then his his decapitated head did some serious prophesizing. Uh so, that's weird. So is this guy gay?
Speaker 11: You mean?
Speaker 3: Like after he was cut off.
Speaker 8: Not only did he not only did he head into the underworld to rescue his beloved, who disappeared in the moment he looked back the one thing he told not to do, but his decapitated head did some serious prophecies. Interesting, did his wife contra.
Speaker 3: No, I'm thinking like he talked like a chicken, like when you're still alive after your head chopped off for a minute.
Speaker 8: This costume is very hot. I'm not gonna lie. So he did his uh so pretty crazy? His ultimate fate wasn't pleasant. He was decapitated by the woman of Thress, but his continue to sing and speak. Biblical archaeology says that it ended up on the islands of the Islands of Lesbos.
Speaker 9: It's a real island.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a nice island.
Speaker 9: Where it was discovered by muses and put in the care.
Speaker 3: You see is big signs that go, we don't need no man.
Speaker 8: We might die off in fifty years, but we don't need no man.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 12: They got the sperm banks like fucking like Futurama did with the with the Amazon women.
Speaker 3: If you uh, they're milking them like.
Speaker 8: If you if you put a hundred if you put one hundred women and ten men on an island, you'll have a thriving civilization. If you put one hundred trans women and ten men on an island, everyone, you'll find a bunch of skeletons in one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Bo. That wasn't even that scary stuff. No, you need to be held accountable for your garbage joke you just made. It wasn't time somebody needs to come back. You were running that ship back. You told a joke about as good as my nephew would.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that wasn't a great way to I think.
Speaker 3: That was really bad. I just need everyone to like just milk that and necromancy. Right there you go, you can move on.
Speaker 9: So uh yeah, so pretty crazy.
Speaker 8: So then that his skull was put into this cave where so many people came to counsel him. So his head was still alive, and he was like, come talk to me, I will tell you the future.
Speaker 12: Oh it was more than just like the six seconds or sixty seconds you get when a chicken.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I thought it was just I thought that's what they meant like.
Speaker 12: It was just like after he cut off, like I've seen things and started like spewing a bunch of prophecies.
Speaker 9: At that point I've heard that's.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's like jeez, I don't know, and he's like just fucking dying.
Speaker 6: But you can see.
Speaker 8: A guy he's just like kidding, I'm kidding. Everybody cad down. It's just a funny topic considering what we're facing in the world right now.
Speaker 11: So the cole Paine didn't kill himself. He's just like ranting off like this random ship, this skull, the skull's didn't fit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the club actually fit. And they say he was holding his hand like really wide. So it's like how And there's like, well, he's ojay, he's such a good football player. You know, he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: He can't be lying about a glove.
Speaker 9: There's no way, man.
Speaker 8: You should have made somebody else put the glove on him.
Speaker 3: He's like, I just this is how my hands always are. I've been catching football.
Speaker 8: I was telling Derek on the dag Louiene stream about our our the song that we made up that. He was like, do you want to be the step dad that kills me? And I was like, sure, when you when you go off your meds, it's funny, man, we have to do some stuff like that again. But this so the skull necromancy, where's my skull? The skull necromancy the practice is consulting the decapitated skull of the head of the person for some inside knowledge.
Speaker 3: He gets, he gets the brain.
Speaker 8: Orpheus wasn't the only head that sent part of his afterlife giving prophecies. Uh Stockholm University says that Spata's king clem Clemius, clemis Clemus whatever, was said to have kept his head in his friend. He kept the friend. He kept the head of his friend in a jar and preserved it in honey, brought it out to be consulted on important matters.
Speaker 9: Do you think I should date her?
Speaker 3: I was just I was gonna say, like, is she crazy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Is she crazy? Should I date her?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 8: She's fucking this lunatic. She's gotten only fans she's not telling you about. Oh fuck watching those like that whatever podcast with all those really dumb OnlyFans chicks, I'm like, man, I've never heard so many dumb women speak in my life. There's really dumb women out there. There's dumb men too, but very dumb women.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, let's let's back that up.
Speaker 12: It's not that there's it's not that you just heard dumb women speaking. It's that usually on those podcasts that usually a dumb man doesn't get on a microphone.
Speaker 8: Are you sure about that they give Trump a microphone.
Speaker 3: I don't mind him. I like him. I like his style.
Speaker 8: Okay, whatever I had that sales after this episode comes out, you'll hear how somebody I brought someone on the show that thinks he's the anti Christ. That'd be fun, what Brandon, I've had it with the episode of the of the first episodes out already, but he came back for part two to explain why Trump is Antichrist, so that will be interesting.
Speaker 3: But he just said he.
Speaker 8: Was no that Trump is the I had a guy on the show that said that Trump is the and like, there's some things. I don't think he's a savior. I don't think any of these people are a savior. I think they're all put it in there for a reason and stuff like that. Right, But watching there's some things I like that Trump says, and then there's some things where I'm like, you talk to the stupidest people in the world, Like the way he says things, No wonder all these people are like just ge't be afraid of a seal. Yeah, And it's like, man, he he speaks to like everyone from some of the well, I wouldn't say some of the smartest people, but he talks to the idiots.
Speaker 9: And I know there's people out there like Trump.
Speaker 8: I think that they're all been gotten to and the fact that he loves to he's he's saying he's gonna throw all the anti Semites in jail. So I don't know if I trust him that much. Yeah, he yes. Back back to necromancy. So he's like, you know, talking to the skull, giving it a little kissy and uh, magical Texas, I miss you, Brian, magical Texas from ancient Greek uh uh talks supposed to be in some ways the skulls were prepared. Uh specify some of the ways the skulls were prepared in order to open up between the living and the dead. The communication necromancy in ancient Greece could definitely end poorly, as it was for Permander. Permander the tyrant of Corih Corinthia, corinth Corinthia corinthen uh and it's not Corinthia's corinthen Uh. He summoned his dead wife to find out where she was buried, where she buried some money. It's kind of smart, you know, you bring back like the mafia boss and you're like.
Speaker 14: Hey, no, where's the money. Can you tell me where's the money? You know it's to me a mania, you know, I need to know what the money is. Luigi telling me where the money?
Speaker 1: He is?
Speaker 8: Mario, Please, Luigi, Luigi. I know I killed you, but you fucking annoyed the ship out of me.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to fred I watched your Peach's peach. I watched her change one time, one time, and that was.
Speaker 8: Luigi definitely tried to fuck Prince's Peach.
Speaker 3: I just said, I said, one drunken, stupid night to go, you want to fuck?
Speaker 8: So I save her from that crazy racist donkey Kong. You know, no, that that monkey, that donkey monkey, and then you'll go behind my back and you fuck my beautiful princess beach. Oh, I was gonna say that. If anyone wants to play a drinking game, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, anytime you heard me Mario sound effect, you can have a drink like, there's one more ahead? Where's that one?
Speaker 3: Late for a drinking game? Right now? We're in.
Speaker 8: That's fine. We got lots to go, so you better be prepared. And if Aaron shows up, it'll be even crazier. Billy's gonna get wasted on.
Speaker 3: This sounds like totally bit of dad real quick.
Speaker 9: Uh so yeah, this guy.
Speaker 3: How much longer I can do this mustache?
Speaker 8: So heads, it's fine. If you want to take off the mustache, you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Driving me nuts, it's just holding up up here and it feels good. Now. Oh there it goes.
Speaker 8: The wife texts me. She's like, sometimes you're talking really fast. That's kind of what I do.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 9: I got a call.
Speaker 3: He looks weird without the mustache.
Speaker 8: No, it looks weird. I think it looks better with the mustache. You look like you do, look like Borat. I was all hyped up for this episode. It's an order. I'm almost sweaty and stuff. How's the dog marmalade? He's good?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yes, So necromancy is the ancient Greece.
Speaker 8: I could uh. An ancient Greece could definitely end poorly with necromancy. This tire into right. He summoned his dead wife to find out where she buried some money, and while while she told him, she also reminded him that he gotten too frisky and he violated her corpse.
Speaker 3: Fucking gross.
Speaker 8: He fucked her corpse.
Speaker 3: Man, that is gross. I wouldn't had to do this if you didn't have a headache last night before before.
Speaker 8: Yep, Billy, who the fuck is Billy?
Speaker 3: Hell? God, man, I can't open anything with these gloves. I gotta use my fucking teeth. Strange. Might you having fun? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I'm having fun. It's whole point of this draft.
Speaker 8: Kings should have done a bet to see if who falls over first time or well, it's too late now.
Speaker 9: I'm not falling over.
Speaker 3: Though, I'm gonna post that to the page. I still got the video.
Speaker 9: I don't want you better not post anything. I gotta make a new drink.
Speaker 3: That's a good video, all right.
Speaker 8: So well, while we get into my poor drink, let's let's play another video. This one's fun, yo, There are so many of those videos.
Speaker 9: It's weird.
Speaker 3: You want to go out, you want to go out and hit the town like this?
Speaker 8: I would it would be very funny for us to go out on the town dressed to Mario Luigi.
Speaker 3: It would.
Speaker 9: It would obviously be more fun if we would think.
Speaker 8: So funny. You want to get stock in between a sandwich?
Speaker 9: All right here, this one's kind of fun.
Speaker 13: Mario is actually the bad guy, and Bowser Junior is trying to stop him from unliving his friends. Hello, I am Mario, and I am an evil demon that takes the lives of goombas and koupas for fun. After defeating Bowser, I was twisted by the power, fame, and fortune that came with my victory. I turned into a monster and ruled the Mushroom Kingdom with an iron fist. I locked Princess Peach and all of my toads away so I wouldn't have any witnesses. However, Bowser's son, Bowser Junior, attempted to stop me and rescue the princess, which I couldn't allow. With his loyal Koopa Troopa and Goomba friends, they were able to get past my defenses and enter the mushroom Kingdom, but were mercilessly unlive in front of their own families, a symbol.
Speaker 8: Of why I fucking knew it.
Speaker 12: Luigi's over here, trying to be a good Luigi's the middle ground, dude. He's like, look like, you're my brother. I'm gonna stand by you, but what you're doing is wrong. And You're like, now, fuck you.
Speaker 8: This is so good man. Peanut butter whiskey is delicious.
Speaker 3: I wish I'm not allowed to lick her anymore.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm sure. Why is that?
Speaker 3: I completely cut myself? They nothing good ever comes from it. Man, It's bad. That's the only that's the only thing that can like alter my mind that way.
Speaker 12: As long as I drink, If I just drink beer or wine, great, I have a great night. I'm always fine. Nothing bad ever happens as soon as I like. It sucks too, because whiskey is my favorite peanut.
Speaker 9: Butter whisky is one shot of.
Speaker 3: It, Like it's game over. Like I'm to be a fucking menace to society. It's not worth it.
Speaker 8: So yeah, this guy, he this uh perminder guy whatever he uh he not only dabbled in necromancy that you maybe could backfire. Yeah, so he brought his His wife was like, yeah, you fucked my corpse. I wasn't appreciated of that. That's pretty fucked up. And while she told him, she also reminded him that he had gotten too frisky. She demanded it demanded a sacrifice of clothing, which resulted in his orders that the women of the city publicly strip and hand over their clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh sounds sexy publicly. Yeah, he's getting his rocks off for sure.
Speaker 9: Did he make this up?
Speaker 8: Though? My wife told me because I raped her corpse, that you need to.
Speaker 9: You need to get everyone needs.
Speaker 12: Yeah that sounds that sounds weird. That sounds like a really weird request coming from a dead lady.
Speaker 8: So Biblical archaeologist The Archaeology says that per Perander. Permander wasn't the only one to find out the dabbling and necromancy could backfire or table away. There was some guy from Sparta. Uh was credited for leading the Greece Uh the Greece to victory over Persia. But after the battle he kicked off the classic age age of Greece. He descended into tyrannical madness and a bit of treason. Oh sounds like our current government, but he Uh he had it back to uh Bazoo bizant Totum Byzantum, where he fell in love with a girl named uh Clone Knight clos Clonese. It happened Clone and uh her and he brought her to the chambers one night. The lights were off to protect the modesty he was about to take, so he turned off the lights just to make sure, And when she arrived, knocked over a lamp and woke him from his tormented sleep. He leaped up and killed her. Now harassed by her ghost, this guy consulted with an oracle who revealed that her spirit said all you needed to do to be at peace was to return home to Spata easy, so he went back, unforseately f him Sparta was waiting to Uh to bring him upon his trees and charges, which they did. Now let's hopefully let's we should make it. We need to do that here, Billy, do you use that wood stove?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Then they then they, you know they they Okay, they charged this guy of treason. This is the perfect thing that that some of these leaders should face, especially Trudeau, would be. They bricked him up inside of the wall in a temple. Sprick him up, man, brick him up. Now, Michael Jackson, you know me, you a wood stove.
Speaker 3: Look at all the wood. What's the wood for if I don't use it?
Speaker 9: Fucking I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's actually hey, there's a fun fact, phrad there's no natural gas out.
Speaker 8: Here, only the one from your ass and the one coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 16: Sob Greek oracles were consulted on matters of extreme importance, and one of the most famous was Apollo's oracle Delphia Delphi Delfi Sure National Geographic says that it was Delphi where priestesses called the Piaphas gained access to Apollo's prophecies.
Speaker 8: But they were weren't the only oracles doing business. There was another on top of a hill where the three of the five rivers of.
Speaker 3: Haiti meant Hades.
Speaker 8: The site included subterranean rooms and walls that were eleven inches thick. Theck this was the home of the oracle of the dead. Uh place spoken Jesus and uh here here Doddis's stories, all these stupid Greek words. I'm sorry, I did. I haven't studied ancient Greek. I haven't studied ancient Greek.
Speaker 9: Okay, give me a break.
Speaker 8: Greek high Greek high definite.
Speaker 3: I can't relax. Man.
Speaker 8: I told sorry, I was gonna drink some coffee before this, and he's like, you shouldn't do that. You're already high strung as it is. And I'm like, that's true, it's true. This also has caffeine in, and so to the caffeine, like the sort of crack fine pulls them through your veins of powerful vaccines as an apathy line my mine. Greek high definition says that Necromantan of the Youth of Ephra was active was active around the fourth century BC, and visitors who wanted to consult the dead would descend into the chambers and perform rituals in order to open lines of communication. Just how legit was the oracle is up to debate, as they also note that the archaeologists. The archaeologists have uncovered certain mechanical devices believed to have been used to create the illusion that the rituals were actually working. Still, ancient texts suggests that the oracle was incredibly popular. So they're doing what the foxsters do. We'll eventually get into that. It was yeah, pretty crazy, so and the illusion. So it was also an ancient text that suggests that the oracle was incredibly popular and even was the place where Audio uh Odisseus was said to summon teriosis to learn the future what was in store for him. It's kind of interesting. I would I would like to learn how to pronounce these words. I'd be nice, But I would also like to learn about like there is some crazy off about Greek mythology, you know us it's interesting. I'm more interested in like war history, you know.
Speaker 3: I always love Greek mythology.
Speaker 8: Can you tell me some fun facts about Greek mythology? Do you have any fun facts for tonight? Because I told you a very couple.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I got a bunch of fun facts, but like fun facts on Greek mythology, would just be things that everybody knows, Like I just like the whole idea of the stories of Poseidon, of Zeus, of things like that.
Speaker 3: Like I just.
Speaker 8: We're live, motherfucker, come join.
Speaker 3: Oh. I was like, you're talking to me. I'm like, I'm talking no, like fun fact. I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't know if I'm so well versed in it that I could come over with the fun fact that nobody else knows.
Speaker 8: Well, that's good for you, bud. Necromancy and uh so let's talk about the Middle East.
Speaker 3: It doesn't listen.
Speaker 9: Well, you didn't give me a fun fact, bro.
Speaker 3: No, you got like you got prescribed text in your head that it's like, no matter what this person says, this is what I'm going to say to it next.
Speaker 8: That's probably true.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you said you didn't have a fact.
Speaker 3: It's never never mind, Carrie garry On, you.
Speaker 8: Said you couldn't bring one off the top of the head that people wouldn't know.
Speaker 9: Yo yo a ma riyo.
Speaker 8: God, it's no fun tonight, get a little more drunk and maybe you'll be more fun. Some of the ancient Greek sources said that the Necromantic knowledge came from the Middle East, and uh, here's things get extra surprising. So according to this department of bullshit, they say that like some like Moses warned against communication with the dead, this is some like a university department is warning about this, that they warned against communicating with the dead. Those who actually were doing it didn't see anything weird or creepy or evil at beout it. They're like, this is just a fun time, man. I get to know the future. I get to talk to my dead wife, you know, she gets to tell me how great it is being plowed by Saddam Hussein. I'm just you wentn't alive at this time, you know. Muhammad or something the magi's sometimes called.
Speaker 3: He never he's never too tired. He can always go for around.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, wonder when he's he's married to a six year old.
Speaker 3: So Mohammad doesn't stop.
Speaker 9: That's gonna gonna be murdered.
Speaker 8: What they did you say that? I'm out, my god. He's like Muhammad was a pedophile, go fuck yourself, or so they called them.
Speaker 3: All these days.
Speaker 8: He was, it's in there, man, faty ma whatever. His little bride that was like six years old. Fucking when he married her, and then he fucking took her consummated at nine.
Speaker 3: Jesus do what said he waited three years?
Speaker 9: I guess so. Well, at least it's not like the al mood.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to mention the names of those people where it's like it's okay to have sex with a child under three as long as the hymen's not grown in. That is in the towel mood. Everybody, you can look it up. Pretty crazy, Yeah, I like these people sometimes called the shamanatumu or the clan whatever one is called the man, the man zuzu, the manzuzu, depending on the area.
Speaker 3: I've heard that before. That's that's a god.
Speaker 9: It's the magi.
Speaker 8: It's like almost like a shaman kind of thing back in in you know, and in like places where you know there's stuff going.
Speaker 3: If you that's an actual god manzuzu, I'm thinking you're right. Never mind, I'll get a painting gangs Mario painting.
Speaker 11: That is.
Speaker 9: Remember, like nineties, kids used to wear the hats like this.
Speaker 8: You look so stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really trying to be hip with the kids.
Speaker 8: No, no, you look you look like barrat. Now you look like you're wearing a turbine or something.
Speaker 3: Is this all you break dance? I can kick it? Like yes, the Jude down the well, it just.
Speaker 12: Looks like a fucking shower cap on it.
Speaker 9: It looks like some sort of weird turbine though, So yeah.
Speaker 8: They called the Magi the mand Zoo depending on the area, had some major sway in Egypt, throughout the Middle East, and into India. Everybody loves India right now. They were widely respected and often consulted by rulers who wanted to know what the future held. You know what's funny, I've been listening to older episodes right and and like there's some episodes like I text you, I was like, I want to really do Flat Earth because there is episodes where I'm like, I understand why people did say that we sound like Beavis and butt Head, that we just sound like two idiots getting drunk, because we used to get fairly drunk on the show and just talk shit.
Speaker 9: And sometimes it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like literally very drunk and it it it you know, went off the rails a lot, and and still good kind of goes off the rails to some extent, but you know, at the end of the day. We were just kind of having fun. There'll be more stuff than being pushed onto the Patreon, but realistically we were just being we were being fun guys. Uh you know, but like my uh, my viewpoints have definitely changed a lot, you can tell. And it's very funny because I was listening to an older episode. I think it's like the uh Dougway Bass episode, some of the more fun Alien one we did, and I was like, I don't want to bring politics into it, and I kept I used to try to strictly keep politics out of the show. And now I'm like, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 3: It's just like the world is so crazy. That wasn't good attribute of yours, though, to be fair, you should probably probably revisit that one.
Speaker 8: I got too many things on the go. I have you know how many mass immigration episodes I have ready to go. I literally have one called the melt the Scam of the Melting Pot. I have the hidden agenda bekind behind multiculturalism in the mass emoration I have. It's a fun time, man, I can't help it. If things need to be talked about, I will talk about it. I think that I have the platform and do it, so let's talk about important issues. But right now we're talking about how you can talk to the dead, and I will try to keep things on topic on you know, we're having a fun live show, but I'm gonna try to tighten up the ship because after the Vlad the Impaler episode didn't go the way that I wanted it to.
Speaker 12: If I fucking cut your mic and just like dub Donald Trump's voice over you, you'd you'd be iconic perfect talks like this. He's like, yes, and we need this and that.
Speaker 11: Well, I am Italian man, I am Italian. I'm a Japanese Italian man. You know it's me I saw. I saw the video the other day and this guy made me Mario. He was like, how funny would it be too in a So have your own accent, your native language?
Speaker 3: So Canadian, I guess for us or this guy was American. Yes, Canadian, and he's like I He's.
Speaker 12: Like, adopt a white kid, but only speak Chinese in front of him. So he only knows Chinese, but he doesn't know Chinese as a native tongue. He just knows Chinese in American accent. Everyone thinks he's being super racist, but he actually has no idea how to talk an here.
Speaker 3: I would love to see that. He's like, no, it's just ching chong gee.
Speaker 8: That's this is all I know, just like broken English.
Speaker 3: It's like super but that's actually his primary Like.
Speaker 9: Well, look at the Jamaican's.
Speaker 8: Funny, so crazy. So there is a lot of people, you know, talking to the dead. There's always you know, going all over It was you know, made sense. People wanted to know what was going on in the future. So the souls of the dead were said to be closer to God and have access to wealth and a wealth of information about the past, president and future. The idea that living could ask them about things were perfectly normal. And Egypt, necromancers were associated with the cult of Osiris. And here's the weird thing. Today we might think of necromancers as raising the dead, but in ancient Egypt they were behind rituals, incantations, and that prevented malevolent spirits from possessing a body. Are reanimating it, you know, reanimating it. It's like so something that comes back from the dead and stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: Reanimator is a great movie. You're a really good horror movie like that one.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, reanimated, it's fun. You'll like it.
Speaker 8: A scientist brings back like dead corpses back from the dead. It's fun. You would actually enjoy it. You know. I was telling my I was selling a kid at work. He's like, you know, only I don't watch horror movies whatever, And I was like, you selling, my buddy, Billy, Oh, is it funny? Is it funny? You know what should watch?
Speaker 9: Is it funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all that matters.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, the magicians were said to get their power and influence over the stars and turn that power into prophecy and you know, necromancy. Necromancy underwent a major change in the Middle Ages, and starting around thirteenth century it became much darker. A practice that had largely been written off as superstitious started getting the attention of scholars across the Western Europe, where they begin to categorize magic. First, there was the natural magic from the encycloped of the Renaissance, the you know, philosophical kind of stuff, you know, describing as active endeavors where power was drawn from the world of the magician. Think of it as kind of things like chemistry, where natural magic could coexist happily with Christianity and the other kinds of magics. Couldn't that necromancy which had grown from the origin the original meaning, including black magic or anything that's trying to control the realm that is good living. Christian folk just didn't want to know about it. So if they tried to tap into these different realms, obviously Christians were like, that's satanic, and like that's where like a lot of them think that, like it's they also think that the guy that had on that thinks that I like the dude, he's a good dude. I like him, but things that Trump's the Antichrist is very Christian, dude, And I'm like I said, I was, like, I believe in some way you say, you know, but I'm not religious, And I think there is the ability to read between the lines and understand that there is things within the Bible that we should hold close to us, that we should under try to understand, you know, as best as we can, because there is truth within all of these historical books and with all and within all of these religions. I believe, like there is truth withinside of it. You have to kind of try to find it. But he was like don't celebrate Halloween and Satanic and all that stuff, and like they sacrifice children. I know all that stuff, but I do it because it's fun and it's for kids. I'm not sacrificing anybody today.
Speaker 3: You know, today Halloween you will be but not today.
Speaker 8: Maybe sacrifice the candy day, the candy will be sacrificed into my mouth and diabetes.
Speaker 9: With this big belly.
Speaker 3: Diabetes. Surprised you don't have diabetes.
Speaker 8: I'll be good. I go to the gym now, it's fucking awesome. I have the place to myself. I just blare the Raging disy today. It's really fun.
Speaker 3: And Jimmy going to do that you have to play for yourself.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I go out like four so it's nice and I just nobody's there and I just can't blare what I want. It's really nice.
Speaker 9: So that, uh yeah.
Speaker 8: Nextromancy though, and people like it was like kind of like some people didn't see is evil. It's trying to tap into the these realms, right, and dabbling into the supernatural was something that the Church was vocally opposed to.
Speaker 9: You don't do that.
Speaker 8: The more Christian writers wrote on the subject of necromancy, the other types of sorcery. The further from its origins and the definitions it got, it became fused with practices of different origins along the way, including like things like animal sacrifice, spells, exorcisms, astro magic along the way and include spirits of the necromancer. Conjuring for generations took a whole new app aspects like later on, because they were just they're messing around with a little too much, right, and then they.
Speaker 9: People got confused because it was supposed to be is thing.
Speaker 8: It was like it was more wholesome at least from what they're writing, is that it was kind of like just a It wasn't as frowned upon, I would say, as it became because of me. It was like kind of like an everyday thing. People were just doing it for fun, right, It's just like you know, what can you tell me some knowledge from? And it was not it was.
Speaker 12: All those all those photos kind of look like in a in an aspect of saying like we're keeping them at bay and keeping the devil at bay, like go.
Speaker 3: Back especially, yeah, this one, go back, even even go back this one. Nope, like you're going forward, fox sakes back.
Speaker 9: I don't know where I'm going this one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there you go. He's in a circle of like that. And then you go to the other one too. There's another one. Titties, Holy fuck me, you suck this one.
Speaker 8: Yes, he's conjuring like demons or whatever, but they're keeping him up bay in the circle.
Speaker 12: They're trapped. Yeah, they're trapped though. It's like, okay, this is like this is responsible witchcraft.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, well, Els, you gotta do that. I gotta make your little circle of salt. Hopefully nothing gets in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like we need answers, but we understand how bad this can get. We're just we're being responsible with it. Man.
Speaker 8: This this is my new addiction. This peanut butter whiskey is delicious. That's what I have to say. It's delicious. Putting it fucking Dr Pepper is the best thing ever. So I was told listen to me. I thought it was gross too, Okay. I somebody told me they were like, you gotta try peanut butter whiskey, uh with Doctor Pepper. I think Brett told me this, and I was like, that sounds disgusting. I was like, peanut butter whiskey sounds like, oh, I take a shot or two of it and I would be done, and it's like, Okay, that's it's weird, but I like whatever. And then so I got I want to try this. I tried the Pumpkin whiskey. I thought it was pretty good. So I'm like, I'm gonna get this one. I saw this and I was like it was just on sale. Whatever, I'll try this out.
Speaker 3: I wonder why, and uh.
Speaker 8: I got the Doctor Pepper. Took a shot of it. Though first it's like tested that wet my whistle, they say, and it was. It was pretty good. I liked it. And then so I tried with the Doctor Pepper. This is bad, Doctor Pepper. We have the one I told you. It was like, it's better for you.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 8: It's not you have doctor Zip. No, no, no, there's a better there's a Doctor Pepper that is not like a full of poisonous ship. It's just more natural ingredients. But I'm not doctor.
Speaker 3: But then it tastes like it it's not Doctor Pepper. What the fuck is it? Show me the label.
Speaker 8: I don't have it, I said. I did it on the Vlad the Impaler episode.
Speaker 9: Isn't I have ship? Doctor pepper.
Speaker 11: That's og, that's the caramel coloring, fucking sulfhyriic acid, a bunch of ship.
Speaker 3: That's everything everything you eat and drink.
Speaker 11: Yes, because there's because there's a couple they taking beefhiles.
Speaker 8: So according to Seneca, it comes down to like the natural versus the supernatural, and dabbling in the supernatural was definitely something that the Church was opposed to. So the Christian writers wrote on the subject of necromancy and said that, you know, it got involved with animal sacrifice. So when Christian writers like is Adore and Thomas whatever their last names were, we're talking about how necromancers were busy summoning demons, actual necromantic texts were telling a completely different story. Seneca says, I don't know whoever that is.
Speaker 9: That's kid.
Speaker 8: There's not a single surviving necromatic text that says anything about packs with Satan, mocking God or ridicule in Christianity. In fact, the opposite is true. At the core of the necromancer's power was the ability to command spirits to obey and answer them. That power is believed to come directly from God. The fourth century, there's a magician, uh, he said, magic is the Act that teaches one to exercise coessive control of a good and able spirits through the name of God and the thing I this is why I'm like, man, I don't know, like everyone is so hell bent on like my religion's right, my religion's right, my you know what I mean. And it's just like I don't know if any of you guys are right. You can all think that you're right, but does anyone is anyone talking to Jesus really are we?
Speaker 11: I believe he maybe a good spirit, a good thing that maybe is connected to all of us, And and tried to say, who knows?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: You feel me.
Speaker 12: There are plenty of people talking to him. They'll have I think schizophrenia, but.
Speaker 8: Jesus told me to kill my wife last night. But like this idea that like every and I've said this to like I work at the Hindu dude, and I've talked to Christians, Jehovah's and h every like everyone wants to think that their ship is right. And I'm like, I'm somewhere in the middle where I'm like, maybe all of you are right and wrong at the same time. You know, I wish there was a warrior costume.
Speaker 3: You wish he washy fuck.
Speaker 8: Get over here, Yoshi young your ass. I wanted Aaron to.
Speaker 3: That's what Warrio says.
Speaker 9: It wasn't Warrio a little more crazy thought?
Speaker 3: Well, he just he's a little cheater, is what he is. He's a cheater in the races. He like he like he cut your brake line before the fucking Mario Kart things.
Speaker 8: Actually, Warrio is my favorite character to play though, you know what I mean. I like to likes Warrio.
Speaker 3: You're the No, it's total Yoshi every time.
Speaker 8: Really, Toad's pretty fun actually that.
Speaker 3: Those are the characters to pick.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm gonna beat the living ship out of Aaron. He says, I'm not home yet, and then and then he just doesn't message me back. Aaron. I despise you, despise you with all my fiber and all my being. You can't stay up one night, you piece of shit. Sorry man, I'm mad. So yeah, uh so I would have invited like Shane or somebody else on bread over uh first it could like so the idea of like, okay, necromancers summon and and could speak to spirits.
Speaker 9: Of the dead.
Speaker 8: Right, here's a question, why why would you do it? First, it could be to gain knowledge. Spirits I believe could tell the summoner things about the past, present, or future that otherwise never be known. And that uh, that covers a wide range of things, from the outcome of a battle to uncovering the identity of a murderer, you know. Second, there was the belief that spirits could aid in the manipulation of others. For example, uh, In the the Cantillas of de Santa Marie, there's a song that tells of a story of a priest who dabbled in necromancy in order to compel demons to force a young girl to fall in love with him. They did, and she did, but the virgin Mary stepped in to save her and then condemned the priest to hell.
Speaker 3: How could she do that?
Speaker 8: If she has a virgin, she's got powers. Bro, she wasn't a virgin. Jesus had kids and stuff.
Speaker 3: I love that idea. That that's always my favorite.
Speaker 12: I love like it's okay, I get it, it's a little mean, we're mocking religion at that point, but I love those like sketches where they're like she's like she just pops out of baby.
Speaker 3: Like, I swear to God, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 12: And then like Joseph's and brothers over there, it's like, you don't know what happened.
Speaker 8: Really, Jesus was an alien.
Speaker 3: You remember when we all had tequila and he told me to come over. You don't remember that.
Speaker 8: There's so many different theories. And I'm not saying that. You're like, I don't know. I don't know what's real because this has everything gonna do with black magic and scary witchcraft stuff always has to do with religion. When we did our Witches episode last year for the Halloween special, same thing, Ouiji board, same thing. Any dark occult practices always has the other end of it of being like, don't touch you.
Speaker 9: It might fuck up your life.
Speaker 8: You'll know so it might so, And that's the same idea, right And and at the end of the day, I don't know. Maybe it was aliens.
Speaker 9: Everyone's like, oh, I always don't exist.
Speaker 8: The earth is flat. I don't fucking know, man, I don't know. I'm just trying to ask questions. But it would be quite crazy though, if she was inciminated by some sort of alien species and Jesus was actually an alien or is it the whole thing where he's connected to the Ananaki and Thoth and all this ancient knowledge.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 8: I'm just here to have fun and try to enjoy myself in this reality that seems to be crumbling around us every day.
Speaker 3: You understand, Come move to New Brunswick. Pack Chelsea up, then let's go.
Speaker 8: I would love to get out of here, trust me, but I can't pack her up.
Speaker 3: Let's go buy a farm. We have chickens. That would be sweet. I'll get you chickens.
Speaker 8: Maybe one day. There will be a day that will come tomorrow. If sh it really hits the fan, I'll find you. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: No, if shit really hits the fan, you're too late.
Speaker 8: No, No, I'll be fine. I'll bring the cavalry. So uh so whatever. In a third there there there's illusions, right. Necromancers will believe the other the ability to compel spirits to create illusions on a grand scale. From grand you know, like banquets, two hordes of troops sweeping across the battlefield to terrify an enemy and retreat. So and we talked about this with some of the World War two in one paranormal aspects of it right where people think they see like angels. It's finny. All the audio listeners like man Toom sounds really weird. It's because I'm talking through a fake mustache. That's literally why it's kind of I can hear it somebodys on the mike where it's like stopping my speech a bit. But there would there would be all the and then they would, like you know, they send these like ghost I mean, you know, you know what it's like.
Speaker 9: It's like Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 8: You remember you remember?
Speaker 3: Do you remember remember when there weren't.
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 8: Do you remember Lord of the Rings? The last One, the whatever? When aer Gorn he's now the king or whatever and he goes nerd nerd to the just like the realm of the dead or whatever, and he finds the soldiers and they all come back as like ghosts and ship he was performing gromancy. Technically, yeah, yeah, I guess technically your mustache is way better because it sits on the bottom of your lip.
Speaker 9: Mine doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't know, it doesn't. It's in my nose right now. To do that, move it up a bit.
Speaker 9: It's me a model.
Speaker 3: You ever seen a mustache fall off? But sheer.
Speaker 8: Will you know how funny it would have been if I made this into a Hitler mustache. Good scissors, scissors would be very funny. You're a rude your costume, but it would be funny.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Mustache is done anyway.
Speaker 8: Okay, here you goes Hitler Billy. Literally just watch The Lord of the Ring. Yeah, man, I rewatched all. At some point they're like, awesome, I can't do it. You gotta make it look good though. Those the weirdest looking scissors I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: They're not they're they're fruit chopping things vegetable.
Speaker 9: Let's go Hitler. I don't even we could see that name atal.
Speaker 8: Can you say it?
Speaker 3: You let sharp? They won't cut.
Speaker 9: Well, get actual pair of scissors.
Speaker 3: It won't cut it.
Speaker 8: Get it?
Speaker 9: You not have actual scissors?
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 8: I thought, Yeah, like I it's just a long movie to sit through.
Speaker 9: I had to.
Speaker 8: I had a I binged like The Lord of the Rings. Not long ago, I don't know, like a year or so ago. I watched Like the Hobbit, and I watched They're still great, man. You know, you know it's just a bunch of white guys. You know, it's just such a good such a good movie. You know, back in Hollywood wasn't trying to be like, here's a gay elf, here's a black a off coming out here.
Speaker 9: You know he's gonna a hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Those are like hard.
Speaker 8: That's your circumcising scissors.
Speaker 9: Those things look intense, bro, they.
Speaker 3: Are alright, how are we doing this?
Speaker 9: You gotta do it?
Speaker 8: Okay, not too much.
Speaker 3: Bye, it's to me.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, Bromo, that's.
Speaker 14: Ailous into the oven.
Speaker 8: Okay, you have to keep that off for the whole episode.
Speaker 3: You gotta five minutes.
Speaker 8: Keep it on as much as you can.
Speaker 3: It's so pointing.
Speaker 8: Now, it's fine, Okay, give it these it's so funny.
Speaker 9: Oh man, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: On YouTube though it's fake.
Speaker 8: Man, it's fine. God, everyone's so sensitive. Man, nowadays, it was funny.
Speaker 11: I got videos that are gonna be offensive and and and ship.
Speaker 9: So let's get through this maybe better.
Speaker 8: So, Uh, there was obviously these like according to these magicians. Uh, there was rituals and stuff like that. Do with necromancy suggests that there was actually two parts of the acts. Not only the ritual design to summon the spirits of the dead and or the demon, but there was parts like drawing circles and got the draws of them.
Speaker 9: Uh that were solely.
Speaker 8: Solely Yeah, my bustle's is starting to fail, uh, solely trying to protect the necromancer from whatever he might summon. Sometimes, uh, specifics got pretty dark. It was unheard of of a having you know, an animal sacrifice.
Speaker 9: I guess.
Speaker 8: Sometimes there was sacrifices, but there were more along the lines of like honey, milk, salt ash. Circles which I have long been to leave to believe to protect the powers were commonly used, you know. And actually it's crazy because some spells. Strangely they even called it the name of Christian figures like Christ. So it wasn't that crazy because they were like, you know, if they summoned something crazy, some sort of uh you know they demonic creature, you know, and that you look way better.
Speaker 11: Man, it's so much, it's so great. That's so funny, man, push the people. They just popping gnter probably like what the fuck.
Speaker 8: So, according to folklore, Thursday, necromancy sort of uh like faded from history post Renaissance, but it didn't disappear much.
Speaker 9: It just got rebranded. History moved on.
Speaker 8: From Enlightenment to the vic Torrian era, people started using UH, started thinking about things differently, about what happened to the dead, and they started to be honored.
Speaker 11: There you go, it's there. You got just fix it. It's very fun.
Speaker 8: I feel like, now keep going because you can just like turn the hitler at any moment. Uh. That's also about the time the Fox Sisters were capitalizing on a rumor they heard about around town.
Speaker 9: We will do UH.
Speaker 8: An episode eventually where the Fox Sisters they did some They essentially were like the first people that swindle people using spiritual magic, you know what I mean. They're trying to like they would be like, look it, there's a spirit in the room. Knock twice.
Speaker 9: I got the dog going.
Speaker 3: Now he's like mustache better.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 3: I like trend it up. It looks like realistic. Now there you go.
Speaker 8: You look at uh so that house. There's houses that were haunted, they would say, and they would like start these rumors around town, and then when mysterious noises start happening, that's when headstuff says, whoever that is. Kate and Maggie started claiming they'd been contacted with the spirits making some sounds. They claimed that mister Splitfoot, and it wasn't long they called him mister split Foot, the spirit that they were talking to, and it wasn't This is the Fox Sisters in the seventeen hundreds, the Victorian era, So they were using this to swindle people.
Speaker 9: And it was said that long.
Speaker 8: It wasn't long before a neighbors started asking what was going on the first time they demonstrated their abilities in public was on November fourteenth, eighteen forty nine, in the eighteen hundreds, and it was soon escalated into national tours and the development of the spiritualism, which essentially evolved into holding seances to summoned spirits and all that type of fun jazz and you know, and this is what kind of led to even though it's been repeatedly debunked, and we'll eventually probably do a whole episode aout the Fox Sisters because they're as real. We actually talked about them on the episode we do with Anton when you play your famous character Trudeau. But like they they were just they were fraudsters, you know, like the Warrens. So now in modern necromancy, you know, they say that like people like things like the Ouiji Board, Spiritualism technically have their roots in necromancy and the ones. The one religion that's still based around the entire idea is uh quim band a bum or what the fuck is this ship? Oh yeah, I actually don't know what this is. I'm going to look it up very quickly. Quim ben, I miss you being here when you're like you can look at these words and also mispronounce them, so I didn't look like such an idiot.
Speaker 3: That didn't happen.
Speaker 9: All the time.
Speaker 8: Oh so it's an Afro Brazilian religion. I get weird that focus.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a you know who is into kubanda bum quim banda quinn banda.
Speaker 8: It says that the spirit spirit medium ship religion that focused on male spirits called exos and their female counterparts called poomba pomba grass pumba grass. It is referred to as umba bendad m benda.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 8: That's a weird thing. Do you know about that?
Speaker 3: Hello, that you're looking stuff up and you missed. You missed a good part. You'll see it when you come back. Okay, what nothing?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 17: Who?
Speaker 15: Who?
Speaker 5: You say?
Speaker 8: Practice?
Speaker 3: Do not worry about it?
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, because I'm looking at like screens. Obviously, according to uh whatever, this it's a Brusil It's mostly Brazilian, describes as one of the African religious systems belief systems. At the center of the religion a spirit called xus and pomba gras, grass and o gum, which practice practice practitioners call upon rituals called trabulhus.
Speaker 3: This has been a fun episode of how badly.
Speaker 8: Can You's all I'm going to speak these languages.
Speaker 11: Get a fucking Get an Indian person to say any Canadian word or any English word.
Speaker 8: Get it a Chinese man. You can get a Chinese man to say x. I can't even say it. I was like xpiac with fouls, fund of doses or whatever. Super Get an Indian person to say Canada, you know, Chinese person, get it?
Speaker 5: Can it?
Speaker 9: Chinese person say lemon? Okay, fuck off?
Speaker 3: Well they did that on purpose. You know that, remen, You know that, you know that. That's why exists Lumen. That's that's the big troll I've ever heard from a successful CEO. Ever. That's fucking That is borderline hilarious. I don't care who's mad about it. That's so fucking funny. You went out of your way to name your company a thing that Chinese people can't say. It was funny.
Speaker 8: It's all jokes, everybody. If you get offended, you're probably in the wrong place. Man, my mustache is all out of whack. So this is where it's gonna get fun. We have videos and stuff coming up, and images and fun offensive costumes, Billy, we got a little bit to go since I.
Speaker 3: Wonder how offensive or how like quickly we're gonna get censored.
Speaker 9: It's fine, it's a costume.
Speaker 8: We just gotta stop saying his name because I for fect that is not a good time.
Speaker 3: No, this is this is I'm trying to be. Do you not see that, Carlie Chaplin?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: Do you not see the costume? This is? This is clearly like Elizabeth Franklin. And see who I'm trying to be?
Speaker 9: Obviously, who the fuck is Elizabeth Franklin?
Speaker 3: Missus Franklin.
Speaker 9: I don't know who that is?
Speaker 8: The first lady Elizabeth Franklin, Like Rose frank.
Speaker 3: What Franklin's wife is her name? Not Elizabeth?
Speaker 8: Who the fuck is Franklin? The turtle? Sure, okay, you're gonna like this one.
Speaker 3: You got me questioning myself now, I think I'm wondering if I'm even right.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're gonna like this one, so when you're prepared, this is gonna get wild.
Speaker 3: Ok go for it.
Speaker 8: Okay, you ever heard of necro pants?
Speaker 9: Bro have you?
Speaker 3: Well you've fucking shown me it.
Speaker 9: Don't worry, man, this is gonna get crazy.
Speaker 8: No, necro pants are not a set of elite dungeons and dragons magic wear that gives you a sweet plus two damage bonus to the unholy spells. Nor is it the nickname for Michael Jackson's red vinyl laggings from thriller. That's actually funny. There's something quite a bit more insane, definitely much more in macabb possibly really profane. Absolutely not always down clothing item you want to pick off a discount rack at the gap. So necro pants or not broke in Icelandic literally means corpse breeches and are exactly okay what I.
Speaker 3: Was so close? It's his daughter in law, it's not his wife.
Speaker 9: Who the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Benjamin Franklin's daughter.
Speaker 8: Did you know that his fucking house? They found a bunch of dead bodies in his basement.
Speaker 3: Franklin?
Speaker 8: Yes, look it up. Look up Benjamin Franklin, skeletons, George Washington. You know it is Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 3: You know what is suiting though? When I searched alzament Franklin, the very first thing that comes up is costume designer.
Speaker 9: That's why I keep doing this.
Speaker 3: Oh to me the funnier brother, But nobody pays attention.
Speaker 9: Goss.
Speaker 3: The dudes like they like the fucking fat little one.
Speaker 8: Now get the tattoo and get in the line.
Speaker 3: The bag heads.
Speaker 8: There's that joke where it's like, it shows the tattoo, it shows the tattoos. It's like, why is only the thousands? Where's the million tattoos? You know?
Speaker 9: It's like, well, they only get mad and they're freaking out.
Speaker 8: So necro pants uh literally means corpse breeches and are exactly your worst guess at what they could be? Skin pants as in literally a dude's skin worn as pants. Genitals included everybody, Here we go, corpse pants. These are in a museum.
Speaker 3: Why does that look like wood?
Speaker 9: Here you go, billy?
Speaker 3: Oh, is that what happens to your dick after you die?
Speaker 8: I guess so, man, I'm glad that one's a little more I thought I had more fucking images.
Speaker 3: That's said.
Speaker 12: I didn't realize this was just like Tom size dicks. Though I thought like, normal.
Speaker 9: Hey, look at that guy.
Speaker 8: He's hanging. He's hanging for a dead guy. A little bit, it's not like it's.
Speaker 6: This mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Goa she'l see if she's okay.
Speaker 9: This is a little bad.
Speaker 8: This would be you.
Speaker 9: I'm circumcised.
Speaker 3: So Heller, there's a the pub, the pub I'm working at right now, they want to do h because they found out I'm missing a tooth, so they want to do the hangover thing for Halloween.
Speaker 12: So I was like, all, yeah, I'll go pick up a bowling shirt. And there's those This sweet Filipino man. He is the most lovely fucking human being I've ever interacted with. And everybody's first reactions like we need him to be mister chow.
Speaker 3: I miss I brought it up to him and he's like, I've never seen the movie, Like go watch it and you're mister chow. Here you go. Just he's such a nice person. Then fuck.
Speaker 8: Just a bunch of pictures of necropants, isn't that fun?
Speaker 12: Some of them look like would like they're some of your what happens? What happens if you're the wrong sized feet.
Speaker 8: Like, I don't know, so it says though, like so uh in genitals included, uh, mismatched size not within standing, so you have to the sizes. I'm kind of shrugging our shoulders sheared off his corpse, no less in one go, in one piece, holding ready to slide into some skinny jeans like you're an emo kid man in the early two thousands.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: Basically, just imagine if hammibal Lecter had a particular pajamas or maybe according to the stories Joseph Mangela or doing quotations or some of the things that they said that one of the things they said that they had was a jerk off machine. Man, that's a lie. And there's a fucking thing that they look look at, this is the hand that they used. They literally claim that they were jerking people off to death. That's why I'm like, I don't know what to believe anymore.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 8: You guys are just like constantly, Oh, there's beheaded babies, and then then it's like, no, actually, your.
Speaker 15: Dick would receipt at that point, Yeah, I know, there would be a point where your dick like naturally, like just like shrivels up so fucking badly you can't get it anymore.
Speaker 8: This is called subversion. This is literally called subversion. That's what they do. They they say, what is that? What is that meme supposed to be? It's a penis. I'm just kidding. It's a beer. It's glasses clinking.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought that was I thought those are two hands. I thought she's talking about this.
Speaker 9: It's subversiveness.
Speaker 8: You see this everywhere, right, And it's just like, oh, like, yeah, there's a there's a jerk off machine. You know, the Nazis did it. And it's just like, are you sure about that? And it's just like, are you just saying weird ship because you just want to make it even weirder, because you guys are subversive communist that just want to project your own weird ship on the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, when you're when we're down the rabbit.
Speaker 12: Hole as bad as we are, like, oh, it's not even Oh I'm just missing this is my new favorite mustache.
Speaker 8: So if I go like this, there's me, how do I switch to this?
Speaker 11: To you?
Speaker 8: It says press one shift, one shift, How do I do that as you.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but this is good.
Speaker 8: I can't laugh because the mustache is like in the way put back on the the other one, take off the other two. Uh so funny, man, This is crazy because necro pants pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: So it's like if Annibal Lichter had had a particular pajamas preferences of face mac preference and stead it's like a leather face was like, you know, he was more ashamed of his lower half. So he's like cutting off the the body parts of some you know, like rotten. I was gonna say, Ron Jeremy, that guy's disgusting. You know, he's digging up the corpse of like uh, John Holmes, you know, and just like wearing his pants so he can look like he has a big dick on him, you know what I mean. However, necro pants weren't fashioned by anyone so villainous. Rather than as Atlas Obscura explains, they were part of a parcel of a suit of widely believed rich, realistic, oddly specific pre Christian folklore circulating in Iceland since and at least the eleventh century. Bear in mind, the Iceland, despite extremely progressive quotation values. Is also a country where as of twenty seventeen, fifty four percent of the people still believe in elves.
Speaker 3: Fifty bro, why why is your bookmark? Say porn? Hug it?
Speaker 9: Says Quimbomba.
Speaker 3: I thought he was just gonna panic and close it.
Speaker 9: I got whatever that Quimbomba shit is.
Speaker 3: That's from Bomba.
Speaker 8: Oh that's coming on the right screen anyway.
Speaker 3: So do you matter?
Speaker 8: So however, necro pants, Yeah, we're fashioned and so crazy. So get this people, they still believe in elves. Billy fifty four percent to this day of icelandic people still believe in elves.
Speaker 9: That crazy.
Speaker 3: They're all basically the same size.
Speaker 8: That's funny, right, you're a funny guy, man, am I am?
Speaker 3: I wrong?
Speaker 9: It's funny.
Speaker 8: So you actually met Billy? He's four foot three. He just tries to project his insecurities and other people.
Speaker 3: That is exactly how tall I am.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 3: Actually, you nailed it. I think, Hey, he can fuck off. I'm four six four three?
Speaker 9: Would you fucking bidget?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 9: Where'd your mustache go?
Speaker 3: Dude? It was killing me. I'm done. I'm over it. Yeah, you can take out of your tea I'm.
Speaker 8: Done so so yeah, it's so crazy to get this.
Speaker 9: So this is so messed up.
Speaker 3: You can take this page off.
Speaker 8: By the way, you know what the neckro pants anymore? So get this, dude, I'm gonna star everybody. Look at this. Look at this.
Speaker 3: It looks like wood. It was.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's good for get this, Okay.
Speaker 8: They believe in elves still fifty four population. It's like the Irish believing in the Lucky Charms, the leprechauns.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: You know, back in the day, a rainbow used to mean just leprechauns. All I knew of a rainbow was was like leprechauns is all I knew about it. It's like, oh, it's a dude like lucky Charms, and there's a pot of goal at the end of it. And now if you go at the end of the rainbow you find a trans man with his dick tuck between his legs?
Speaker 3: Is that is that what the rainbow means?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 9: Would you fuck me?
Speaker 3: Fuck fucked me? What is that?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is that what they're teaching now? And they're in they're a to Z plus me books.
Speaker 8: Look at how many schools have the pride flag I would like, I'm I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not making jokes about that.
Speaker 12: I'm making jokes about them actually teaching about the end of the rainbow at transmit with the dick tuck between his legs.
Speaker 8: Wow, it's getting to that point right. Used to be it was baked. It was we want to be accepted, and then it was like, no, bake the cake or we'll sue you. And now it's like, oh, bring your kids to a drag show, or you're a racist, bigot, homophobic nazi. You know the world has changed, you know, get into it. Luigi, You're gonna you. You either you you either become a far you either get far right or you die.
Speaker 3: Oh there's something I want to do. One second.
Speaker 9: Wait, we're not done, necro pants. Let me get all the videos on.
Speaker 3: Sick. Where is it?
Speaker 12: King Mala, Bully, Bully, Gangster, hip hop, hitlerk the scene it's you and me and we're going to dance like it's nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 9: Just keep that on for a bit.
Speaker 3: Stupid.
Speaker 8: So these Fialleto friends take take about this is crazy. Where the central component of a spell use get into the cast or unlimited wealth, and where the where did the money come from for this unlimited wealth? Well, it was from the scrotum.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would you were ruining the rhymes. You were so close. It was coming from the Jewish bank account.
Speaker 9: Very true.
Speaker 8: They do have the biggest skin bank in the world and the biggest organ bank in general.
Speaker 9: So it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Got my skin, they got yours. You're you're fucking you're, you're compromised. You can't even talk about this. Your your your goods are in their bank.
Speaker 9: But anyway, I've the biggest balls you could imagine.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting. I don't care.
Speaker 8: That's not what I'm going to put them on your eyeballs and I'm gonna give you a what's that called. There's a word for it, Uh, an Arabian goggle. That's why I put my balls in your eyes and stick my dick in your mouth.
Speaker 3: Fucking you.
Speaker 8: Why the scrotum? Why this?
Speaker 9: It's the pre luned pantaloons, get it? Perhaps?
Speaker 8: Uh? Yeah, so pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: But first you have to find find a destitute widow and steal a coin from her, then slide it into the scrotum along with a strap of parchment inscribed with a magical symbol. Okay, and uh, but first you have to don the pants skin on skin, and of course you have to use the corpse of a friend, so I'm gonna have to kill you and then cut off your pants and cut off your skin, and then put your skin pants on me, and then I finally know what it's like to have a small penis.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: And then I have to like put a coin inside your balls, and then you possess me, and you're like, it's me, billy, I have a bunch of bad dad jokes. I don't like that nursery, so fucked man. Then you slide the coin into the scrotum, along with this magic parchment paper with a magician and symbol. But first you have to don the pants. But then only one who dies of natural causes, so it won't take long for you to die with smoking cigarettes. Then you've automatically got positioned permission to take the skins. As long as you die of natural causes, it's.
Speaker 3: Fine, it's fine, that's all that matters.
Speaker 8: But after the friend has been buried, and then just dig him up, grab a potato peeler or whatever, follow the procedure, and boom, infinite wealth. Oh yeah, and how does the infinite wealth thing happen? The original stolen coin from the widow just you have a widow as that sucks, just sort of produces further coins within the scrotum. So you put one coin in and then the bull sack just produces more coins. This is like some weird Jewish magic. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Lie I I got nothing, but did we mention?
Speaker 8: But did we mention that the spell is broken if you take any money out?
Speaker 3: Joke's on you.
Speaker 8: Seriously, though, the ritual is so freakish and convoluted that sounds more like a prank of someone that was maybe like, but this.
Speaker 9: Is a real it's a real thing.
Speaker 8: It's a real thing that people like did they're supposed to be practiced. But to me, I'm surprised, as I isolated, because it does sound something some a little jewy. So here we go, everybody, let's get into some offensive costumes. I have a ton I actually have a whole site with offensive costumes, so this will be fun. First off, just again to the topic of what we're doing. Uh juveeee. It's Wolverine with that.
Speaker 3: That's really funny. Actually, that's creative, man, that's it. That's a good one. I never actually came up with that.
Speaker 8: Smarty, that's just kind of funny.
Speaker 12: It's well, I love how but light's got a skirt.
Speaker 8: They both have skirts. There's supposed to be worn.
Speaker 3: Ones up, Peter pan.
Speaker 8: H breathalyzer, for give a breath, test man, put your dick rad in there.
Speaker 9: Blow me.
Speaker 3: No nah, for you showed the best one first plenty.
Speaker 9: This one's sweet.
Speaker 3: You can't do that in Canada anymore.
Speaker 8: Now they will screaming death to Canada.
Speaker 3: That's fun. You're pretty sure.
Speaker 8: At the zoollumination they got heads on skulls and ship another one. It's smart though for a drinking costume. It's like yagger bo yagger bombs right, it's.
Speaker 3: A know But the best part is you'd never be allowed to walk into a bar with that because they'd be like, okay, well I know, no outside liquor please.
Speaker 11: Oh wait, that's justin Trudeau, isn't it. They is show on Earth man.
Speaker 8: That's fun. This one's dark. Wow, I told you it's gonna even darker when I show you some of the ones that I have.
Speaker 9: I don't know who this is supposed to be?
Speaker 8: Ship, who's that supposed to be not Houston. Oh wow, and that's the coke on her nose. That's hilarious. Wow, that's fucking dark man.
Speaker 3: He also told us a bit of died real quick. Is that that's that's how she died? Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she died in the bathroo. I'm pretty sure, Yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Do you think I'm spooky Halloween? The man? That old man looks like a creepy Peto say.
Speaker 3: He's so happy to have his costume. Is in a good mood.
Speaker 9: You told us about this on one episode, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have Oscar Savonia, the greatest legless runner.
Speaker 3: Mhm, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 9: Dark Knight Dark now.
Speaker 8: It was so the audio listeners are not gonna be able to get any of this stuff. I'll cut it all out.
Speaker 3: But mm hmmm, I don't get that one.
Speaker 8: There's a there is I kept trying to think who this was. There is a thing behind this. That's that football player.
Speaker 9: That little Wayne bro is that little Wayne? He looks just like.
Speaker 12: That of next year Little Wayne. Charles Barker need money for DNA test love? Girlfriend might be sister Oh ship, What a weird What a weird fucking Halloween costume.
Speaker 3: Not that's one, the one prior. But okay, what is a Skittles snapple in your black.
Speaker 8: He's just doing blackface?
Speaker 3: Check this out?
Speaker 9: Is this offensive?
Speaker 8: Man? She was my jam back.
Speaker 3: In the day.
Speaker 8: Love me some Hiller duff?
Speaker 9: Is that offensive?
Speaker 8: I don't think the the dress up Native ship is offensive at all.
Speaker 3: And I'm not Indians change their name.
Speaker 8: Well, no, they're you know you know that the black the Redskins or the black Man the black Hawks. It was approved by the Blackhawk Nation. I think it was that one. It was approved by them.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 8: It's funny about all this ship about blackface and and and not being able to do it. I I told so. I joked about with the daggle of wien Stream. I joked with Derek love the costumes. Thanks bro, hope. Everyone's getting wasted on this thing?
Speaker 9: Is is that? Like I joked?
Speaker 8: I was like, did I tell you that I went I did brown face when I was twelve in a play. And Derek's like, no, no, you gotta tell me. So I told him the whole story about you guys have heard it, but I told uh an Indian guy because everyone works the Indian guy. Now it seems like because this India has taken over Canada, another's forty interference, all sorts of shit that I can't stop talking about it because I'm like, wow, our country's being destroyed and actively being Yeah, it's it's really bad.
Speaker 9: I could go on and on and on.
Speaker 8: But I told him he's an Hindu guy, but like I joked him that he's white on the inside because he acts like and kind of wants to try to come accustomed to what do we do over here? And uh, I told him, but the whole story, I was like, yeah, the dress en and brown face.
Speaker 9: I think we did it two or three times.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 9: I was only twelve.
Speaker 8: They put the little fucking eye long Harrison put my little butt on my head and I was a delivery guy, I said, combing dud. And I came on stage and uh, he's like, do you know who got do you know who got offended?
Speaker 3: Overnut?
Speaker 8: Like he's like talking his Indian accent, and I was like, and he's like and I was like, who, he's like white people and he was like and I was like yeah, and.
Speaker 9: He's like yeah, He's like that's funny. We don't care.
Speaker 8: And I was He's like, I think that would be funny, and I was like, exactly, it's always white people or some liberal black people that get offended by this ship. But if you ask other people, it's funny to them, but.
Speaker 12: They do they do that culture thing too, is like how much a culture approach? They did that video in the college campus study and they were like, Okay, they asked a bunch of white people. They're like, is this a cultural appropriation? If so, would you rate it on a scale one attendance how bad it is? And it's a guy walking around pretending to be Mexican. Yeah, I saw oranges, and then he go walks us at every single white person is like ten, ten, you can't do that. You're not Spanish. You're not Spanish. And then he walks up to Mexican people and they're like, oh, it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Good, not ba you're clothes.
Speaker 8: And he goes to like he go he goes to Mexico or whatever, or like the Mexican side of town or camera.
Speaker 9: I've seen that video.
Speaker 8: You have to understand that people that are actually like Japanese, an African or even Indian that like they would think it's funny. Uh, they're not offended as you because guess what they weren't raising this environment where all these communists subversive ideologies had been pumped in your skull to be like this is bad because guess what that does. It causes division. I did a video if you guys can watch it on my fun Instagram Rapatilia and Tom. But I point the the liberals have a thing on the Canadian government website called the Wheel of Privilege. And the more that you go in, the closer you are to the center, the more privilege you have. This is a communist ideology how they cause divide people. And in the center, it's like if you're a white male, if you own property. And then so I talked about this right just quickly, I just said, so I was born white. It wasn't my fault. It's just what happened. And I'm also didn't choose it. Also didn't choose to be a male. And also if my parents or people I know own property, it's because they worked hard. My grandfather was raising the Great Depression. He worked at eleven years old. Okay, my grandfather worked his ass off to earn property at a time where Canada wasn't as fucked as it was, and you could live off of one income and that still wasn't enough because my grandmother was a nurse. And this whole idea of white privilege is nonsense. And there is a fact that white privilege should exist in places where the country is majority white because people that built the country. It's true. Man, people need to stop with this bullshit. Man, you are literally falling for communist ideologies that will destroy us. All that is a fucking fact. Okay, we're gonna keep going.
Speaker 9: I got more. I was gonna I was bringing up Ann Frank.
Speaker 8: So here's one.
Speaker 3: What was that? What was that combine? Oh? Wow?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, so before we get in some videos, this is a fun one. So these are the thirty five most offensive costumes, and they'll come with explanations.
Speaker 9: Right, that's that lion killer. Remember that guy that killed.
Speaker 3: All the lions or whatever, Joe exotic.
Speaker 9: No, there's that guy that killed these lions in front of or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 9: Either it's Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't see his face. I didn't see his face.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, never minds Jerryson Dusky.
Speaker 3: That's even looks go up that Biden sexy caution. There you go. You love that. That's a wild thing to say. And to accuse me of you mother.
Speaker 8: I'd say you.
Speaker 3: You just did that.
Speaker 9: Fucked well.
Speaker 8: You like offensive humor, let me know, we all do. I'm just gonna keep drinking. You know who that is, right, Kennedy. That's actually a really good costume. Like I would do that with Chelsea if you wanted.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 8: Fun that's kind of funny. His his skull being popped off the top of his head is some of the gnarliest ship and that's in our intro. Now I'm like, oh, we swapped out. We swapped that Hitler fake and his death for JFK got shot in that. And then it's just like, huh, I don't know if I switched it out to something that was less offensive, because like even in the the intro video, it's it's a I generated to see it more clearly, and I'm like, so it's so quick. I don't know if nobody notices, But like I'm I wonder if YouTube, I don't fucking know, man, shoot be that bad. It's I found it on YouTube. I know YouTube is the worst platform everybody subscribed around while we go. We saw this, So this was oh ray Rice in his wife. Yeah, so funny. Look at the white face.
Speaker 3: Jamaican Bob sled team.
Speaker 9: Yeah so funny.
Speaker 8: The funniest thing in this whole thing is the black guy and the look at look at there is black guys there that don't care and think it's funny.
Speaker 9: There's a guy in the background.
Speaker 3: Are actually they're all black, except they're doing white face. No, because he died. He died, he's been a good Okay.
Speaker 8: There white white, white, white black guy. Black guy right there, and I know you couldn't see him becau's so dark.
Speaker 3: He's not white. Look at his hands, this guy, Nope, one of the right, This guy one of the right.
Speaker 9: That this is makeup. That's a white guy.
Speaker 8: Look at his hand, his appearance, man, that is this is that's a that's a fucking that's a white guy. Look at his face, it is so that's a white guy. They all have their take up all over their hands. Man, that's a white guy. Look at his appearance, man, you can definitely tell the difference. There's different facial structures. Now let's keep going Goldielocks in the petal bear.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's weird. You're a tampon okay, tampon news. He died your Steve Jobs.
Speaker 9: Said Steve Jobs. Hitler hand Frank.
Speaker 3: Christopher Reeves.
Speaker 8: I call myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifty three slides.
Speaker 9: I don't know who that is. I'm sure something fucked up, though.
Speaker 3: Someone from Glee died of then od call me Caitlyn. Oh, call me Caitlyn. I like that. Help me home? Poor? What did Elton John do? He's a pedo, man, They're all pedos, Alton John.
Speaker 9: Look at this ship.
Speaker 8: Look at this effort, bro, look at that effort.
Speaker 13: Fuck.
Speaker 3: That is still the most crazy story ever I know.
Speaker 8: Man, these get pretty. Look at she's going along with it. Jesus, Oh my god, Bravo. We still have a lot of videos to go through. So you're gonna you're gonna be here for a bit. It's like so like right in your face. It's like, see, I don't think I think Mexicans would find that hilarious.
Speaker 9: You're not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: There would be a ton of black guys out there that would think that's slice. It's only because people have been literally radicalized to believe that this is Like if someone did white face, I would think it's funny. On the dagg of Lowien Stream, I showed a guy and it was a black guy doing white privilege that doesn't really exist, and it should if it we live in a white country.
Speaker 9: And he's like, he's.
Speaker 8: Wearing a crown and it's like, it's it's a joke, man, It's just a joke.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: I just take everything so fucking goddamn seriously, that's funny. That's just funny for the sake of they get pretty bad. Oh, this one's fun woo pants.
Speaker 3: Okay, ew ew ew ew.
Speaker 9: That's pushing it.
Speaker 3: Man, that's a wild costume.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know that's fucked up. All this kid's going all out.
Speaker 3: He's so happy.
Speaker 8: He's like, you know what funny this ship is to.
Speaker 3: Be Honestly, he's probably got funny fucking parents. It's true.
Speaker 8: Pregnant none Ray Rice again. South Tower. That's fucked. There's I think there's the Twin Terrors.
Speaker 9: Steve Irwin.
Speaker 3: That sucks. That's so fucked.
Speaker 8: I know Aaron didn't show up. Man, fuck Aeron like he literally probably fell asleep. I'm very angry at him.
Speaker 3: When happened to the Reds Ted Williams, he goes faceball. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't watch baseball. There you go pre.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you see the kid though on him?
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh my god. It's an air flight crew that all died for them though. That's just fun. Though, there's some that are just fun.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a baby alien.
Speaker 12: I thought that was that was trying to be a metaphor for having sex with a child and.
Speaker 8: Ew oh that's funny though to do this like at the same time, like whatever people like. Obviously he's perceived as a very evil person that probably did evil things and the movement was hijacked. But I actually, like just want to encourage people just go listen to his speeches on YouTube. Just do it just for fun, just to see see what you think afterwards.
Speaker 9: Is he or is he not?
Speaker 8: Or maybe is he both?
Speaker 3: You know he is?
Speaker 9: But well, history victory, history is written by the picture.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the Boston is pretty brutal.
Speaker 8: I will say that I think that guy is probably the most lied about person in history, if you actually read into anything other than when the mainstream media is telling you and the subversive people that own our governments. Just a fact, just a fact if you're actually looking to it. Casey Anthony, Max, it's Casey Anthony. You know who she is, right, we should cover her at some point. Actually, Casey Anthony was the person she murdered her kid, kid kids kid kid and faked it like you said, their boyfriend was very It's a very fucked up story. So everybody like listening or watching because of this thing, just just to understand that I'm mostly joking about everything I say, right, Like, people sometimes take things way too seriously. So dom who say, Nobama, come on, that's kind of clever.
Speaker 3: That is very clever, like weird, Like that's fucking funny.
Speaker 8: People are start taking Chris Brown and Rihanna that is nuts.
Speaker 3: She looks very happy.
Speaker 8: He looks very happy. Serena Willie, Wow, that is so crazy. It's crazy that people are actually like they follow through with this ship and realistic. If you're just going drunk to a party, right, you're realist. In early two thousands, late nineties, like nobody cared. There wasn't this whole culture around being like, oh, you know, it's my feelings, so like this would be so it would be something that if your friend like dressed up like a black guy at a party in a small town or even like some bigger cities. It wouldn't be this big crazy thing. It wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: It was just a joke.
Speaker 8: So people, we've gotten such a weird place in our society where it's like people can't that's nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, woman doing it? It's fun, that's fun. This guy again, Teyvon martin a case being a particular person. I don't know who that.
Speaker 8: Is, all right, I think that's it.
Speaker 3: One more Majicy and Jim. It's supposed to be Jemima. I think the spelled it wrong.
Speaker 9: Is that fun? I told you I have like Mario videos is so fun.
Speaker 3: Watch me set the world fucking record for a speed run if I gotta play that god damn game. So what the fuck did they do to the Luigi?
Speaker 5: She sucked them up? She chains on?
Speaker 3: Dude, so weird.
Speaker 8: It sucks that Aaron wasn't here because I had so much fun stuff, Like I still have fun stuff. But check this out. So you'll find this really funny. That was actually scary as fuck. You'll find this one very funny. This is uh, I think this is realistic.
Speaker 9: Mario.
Speaker 8: Check this out.
Speaker 18: Okay, just watch, just watch It comes to say.
Speaker 6: It no.
Speaker 8: Some of the funny shit I've ever seen, though, so many funny things.
Speaker 17: What if you were just casually playing Super Mario and found this image in the game. Well, in twenty ten, the moderator for a rom sharing site discovered something horrible in an anonymous upload of Super Mario World for the SNS. Upon starting the game, everything was wrong, levels were bearing, enemies were missing, even textboxes super cryptic, including this one which states victim number one eyeballs were unable to be found. The victim was found lying under curbet cause of death. Unknown handmarks with unidentifiable fingerprints found all over the corpse. But what makes this even scarier is when the user peeked into the game's files, what seems like a random text was actually an image file, and once converted, revealed this was this victim number one. The rumor goes that this is indeed a photograph of a real murder victim. However, if you want to know the full story.
Speaker 15: On the false story as a murder victim, good day, I'm bold the Neckerman's and today we're doing it on boxing.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 19: We were in the middle of our tournament where my friend John said he found a body in the bushes over there. I ran over there because I'm a healing monk to try and help, but obviously my magic wasn't strong enough because the dude body was missing ahead. So my friend decided to try to use a necromancer spell, which didn't work, which I knew it wouldn't, and apparently we contaminated the crime scene because that spell uses a lot of glitter.
Speaker 3: Real story, I'm pretty sure I know I've seen that one too.
Speaker 9: They found a real dead body and this guy's like.
Speaker 3: Glitter on it, like it was a necromancy spell.
Speaker 14: It's not funny you told me to dress a cow.
Speaker 9: It's not funny, man, Maybe fun memories.
Speaker 3: That's a wholesome girl versus a fucking slut.
Speaker 8: True that man? Okay, Realistically, men, I'll play it again. Which one would you rather marry?
Speaker 3: No, I'd want the one in the It's.
Speaker 5: Not funny you told me to dress.
Speaker 3: Like a cow, the cow one, the full inflatable.
Speaker 9: Realistically, right, at the end of the.
Speaker 3: Day, it's a thousand time to me.
Speaker 8: It is funny what especially modern women think that men want compared to like, you know what, I mean like, yeah, they for gratification, sure or whatever, you can do this or that, but realistically that's not what men are looking for at all.
Speaker 3: If you're talking about like a one night stam, that's a different thing.
Speaker 8: But yeah, but that's but most women are not doing that though, Like you know what I mean, they're they want Okay, they are doing that, but I'm saying they want at the end of the day, they do want a man that's going to marry them, to take care of them, to be a princess. And the thing that they're they don't want that is a lie. That's communism, communist version.
Speaker 3: I love that Hobson does.
Speaker 12: A really good line on that to keep shaking your ass at this trip called like Prince Charmings waiting out Back.
Speaker 8: No, it's crazy. Hobson has that. The songs that he's done about his like breakup and with that that chick that literally cheated with a bodybuilder or whatever, those are more impactful and like It's all Your Fault is a really good song. Hotel in Sydney, Like those songs are crazy good because it's his real pain.
Speaker 9: A hotel in Sydney.
Speaker 8: Shit's crazy because it plays he got arrested in jail because she accused him of like beating her when he did, like, man, and I believe him because she sounds fucking crazy. Yeah, I was waiting for you. You're supposed to be like her. I was actually a surprised Dutch is not in the chat.
Speaker 9: Just get out of work.
Speaker 8: But I wanted to man, we're still going a little bit happy Halloween. I wanted to say, hey, uh, no, misfita, you are competing. I'm surprised Dutch is not here, and he's probably like, what the fuck there you go?
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, wait a minute, Wait a minute, I'm drunk. Hitller a thing.
Speaker 8: That's actually well, I just have to do this.
Speaker 11: It back on, like I I don't know the rest of me.
Speaker 9: Go go put the must back mustache back on. The idea.
Speaker 8: I put my joint in the back way. The idea of Mario saluting is the funniest ship. Just this is the this is uh listen, this is just the Roman salute YouTube.
Speaker 9: Just a joke.
Speaker 8: Everybody, calm down. YouTube used to be this fun fucking thing. Man, and I I know years ago we probably would have got so much attention. But YouTube has become this literally censorship platform. It's very sad. So what do we else do we have?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 8: Willie, Uh the cows women you know, men, men want women women here. Uh stop being subveted by the communist choose.
Speaker 3: All right, play video, Go get scissors and match me. It's done.
Speaker 11: But it's fun, man, soloweed Man, I love this season. It's sad watching. I watched a bunch of like.
Speaker 8: Vintage videos for like, you know that thing I show at the beginning where we're like trying to bring people into the stream was the video of like all.
Speaker 3: Like be safe for Halloween.
Speaker 8: So there's a bunch of those videos all over YouTube of like there's channels that have like a playlist that vintage Halloween. It used to be a lot different, right because it was like broadcasted all over like TV, and it was like there was commercials and there was like episodes of shows. I don't feel like it's the same energy. I think the world is a very crazy place right now. I do like we're geared at for World War three. All the economy everyone's broken broken, that's a fact. Everyone's on drugs. There's a lot like the leading cause of death right now. It's very stone but listen to this. The leading cause of death right now from people from eighteen to forty five in Canada is fentanyl.
Speaker 16: There's a leading cause of death for that age bracket.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's a fact, man, that's fucking did we live in that fucking environment like that? And this thing used to be When I'm watching all these vintage videos, I'm like, this is where we used to live like this, man, this used to be like a fun thing, like everyone would get together and we would like go around like all these fun commercials. I dressed up like you know, me and my buddy was like Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World. I was a werewolf. I did have all these fun costumes. I feel like everyone thing is gotten distorted and everyone's broke and can't afford to buy the kids costumes who god knows what, And then spirit Halloween's like here, do you want your kids to come to a Halloween store and spend two hundred dollars off of one single costume because it's so expensive. I bought this there, my.
Speaker 11: Leather face mask face like fifty. My lother face mask was eighty dollars eight.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous. This was fifty. This whole costume.
Speaker 9: I know who made it.
Speaker 3: Kids in China problems. Yes, yes, Billy kids in China Billy. Who the fuck is Billy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah they did it.
Speaker 12: Okay, they even got the collar. They even got it separate. You see how as a wholder, it's like a separate piece of clothing.
Speaker 5: Baby's in trouble, you, dumb fat.
Speaker 11: Baby's in trouble, you, dumb fat Baby's in trouble, you, dumb fat.
Speaker 9: The fact there needs to be a beat after.
Speaker 3: That, I was just gonna say, that's hard into something.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 3: I got you, every dubecurity person.
Speaker 9: Anyway, I got more.
Speaker 8: And that's why I actually like this one, because like I wish, I want like a twenty minute thing. I want to like take some mushrooms or like drink heavily like I happened tonight. I'd be like, what is it like to be inside Mario's world?
Speaker 9: Can I find out?
Speaker 3: Please? But I know I know where to go if I'm an ever Star door that you can physically fit and do, and then if not, you go into the other one.
Speaker 8: Okay. It's so funny because I was trying to, like for everybody out there, like I want to like figure out what costume me and Billy could do that would be very hilarious, but like kind of match both of us. I'm the more tubby one.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 8: I am a thick boy.
Speaker 3: Not about weight, it's about height. You are three foot two and.
Speaker 11: I'm seven and a half. Okay, basically imagined, I'm normal male. Heint, sir, normal male, heint? And uh, Billy, he's like, man, Brett's taller than you. Shut the fuck up, Brett.
Speaker 8: He's not.
Speaker 3: He's much taller.
Speaker 8: But I thought it was funny because I was like, I always wanted to like Wayne and Garth would be very funny. I feel like, one day I just want to do that. We've done so many funny costumes over the year. I was looking through when I was you and Alex were a peanut butter and j uh and I was Roddy Roddy Piper. I was like, I'm going to be my own costume. I know you guys are going to do your own thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I was just cheap, That's all I was out there at that point in time. I was like, this is fifty bucks, fucking hey, and it's two costumes.
Speaker 8: You're I'll add au. Yeah, I'll delete some shit if guys want to see this is pretty cool? Why not? We're just having fun with this one.
Speaker 3: Lane here.
Speaker 8: Okay, I have the pictures, but let me. I'll play one more video. I look for them, then get your reactions. I want a fun fact? Well down there, get one. You get one fun fact while we wait. Okay, this one wasn't initially going to be in my lineup, but you asked me to come up with something scary. Okay, so I said, okay, I'll come up with a scary fun fact.
Speaker 3: You want to know how many fucking people in America are incest percentage wise?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna guess twenty five.
Speaker 3: A quarter. You really think a fucking quarter of everybody's incests?
Speaker 9: And can I tell you statistic after when you're done?
Speaker 3: Sure, but really you think a quarter? You think one of every four people are incest?
Speaker 8: Okay, that's scary me, but it's it's due to population. That's why I want you to finish, so I can finish my thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you fucked up. You overshot, and now my number doesn't seem as fucking crazy. But it's fifteen.
Speaker 8: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: What did he say, pro do you guys even what you guys didn't even react Listen. Well Tom knew what it was and it was a shitty jump stat.
Speaker 8: Listen. Okay, how okay, I want okay, guess the percentage of how many people are in bred in Pakistan.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's gotta be higher.
Speaker 9: Guess I'm trying to at its.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty thirty?
Speaker 12: No, no it is, and that's you got that off some shitty site.
Speaker 3: No, you got that off a fucking garbage site.
Speaker 12: There's no fucking way more than thirty percent of them go.
Speaker 3: There's no way, No fifty you're saying fifty. No, one hundred.
Speaker 8: Seventy five percent of all people in Pakistan are in bread Look at it.
Speaker 3: Believe it?
Speaker 8: Look it up.
Speaker 3: Don't believe it?
Speaker 9: Look it up? Ship, look it up.
Speaker 8: Hey remember when I talked about those dolphins that they raped out of existence?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look it up.
Speaker 9: Look it up.
Speaker 8: How what is the most inbred population in the world? Look it up?
Speaker 9: Do you know what Indias is?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: Forty two?
Speaker 3: I feel like you don't know your fucking yeah, pack sand just look up?
Speaker 8: Look up? Okay, think about this right? How many people are in America?
Speaker 15: Wow?
Speaker 3: Sixty sixty to eighty three percente So yeah, seventy five very fair number.
Speaker 8: You just stop start believing me now, man, I'm not stupid about these statistics.
Speaker 3: I found that you were stupid. I just thought you got your number off.
Speaker 9: No, I have so many. There you are.
Speaker 3: We've been waiting for he shows.
Speaker 8: Up twenty percent. Yeah close, So you know it's crazy. Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, I'm like, man, you're we're like, we're.
Speaker 8: Joking about the Goalers and I want to do uh, the Winnakers and the Blue Fugate family and all these other like.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's been fifteen in America, Blue my fucking money.
Speaker 8: Canada someplaces, some places listen in Canada. Some places claim that it's like twenty three percent. Uh, but if you think about that, we did listen Brunswick. Yes, we did the Golder Plan. We did the Golda Clan episode right that actually got a lot of attention for some reason. Uh, people love in bread stuff. So we're gonna have to keep covering it because for some reason it's like a hot topic.
Speaker 3: Well because it's fucking kind of taboo, or it's also at the same time.
Speaker 8: Like Dutchess you're at the best part of it, Judge, but you're the best part of it. This is like the end where we're like, I'm definitely having a buzz. Yeah, Billy doesn't believe me, but I tell these facts about things you don't believe me, and I'm like, no, that's true, and you're like, no, it's not. And then you like, just quick, quick, even google search, you know. Okay, So here we go. Here's some of the past Halloween special things. This will bring everybody back. So you can only watch this. I think you still listen to it on platforms, but I think you can only watch this is the verse special me and Billy ever did. And listening back to all these older episodes and stuff that we've done in the past recently, it's fun because we were like, oh, this will be the first time that we record things on video. For a long time, For literally three years, we only did things audibly. That's the podcasting was pretty much just focused on that. But times have changed and there's still nobody here, so maybe one day, just kidding, but we did these things and so eventually we of these Halloween specials. That was my first idea and this was the first one that we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Banana, Okay, that like I.
Speaker 8: Have my horror stuff set up. It's like, and that's all that's on Patreon. You can listen to, I think on the show. But I think this is all Patreon stuff. Now, first specially we ever did film recorded because if you listen back, were definitely having fun crazy. This one makes me laugh. Doesn't even look like you a little boy, No, Banana.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, you're an ex is gonna.
Speaker 3: I was like, what like fucking six years ago at this point, seven maybe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, twenty eight nineteen, I think twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: No, it had been before that, yeah, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, your timeline is wrong. I've looked at things recently.
Speaker 9: So this.
Speaker 3: Before continued Brunswick. The first time.
Speaker 8: Listen the Antona at the Anton's special when we did uh, the one with Anton when You're a Trudeau, that was twenty twenty two. Yeah, yeah, two years ago.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 8: So then we did the one with Alex that I'll bring up next.
Speaker 9: Twenty twenty one.
Speaker 8: So the original thing when we first did this, it was just twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, so four four years ago, five years ago.
Speaker 3: That's not true. That true special was just last year. No, that was two years ago, twenty three. No, it wasn't It was just before I moved out here. No it wasn't you.
Speaker 9: That was when you did this, you dumb fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh that was just.
Speaker 9: Man, don't test me on time.
Speaker 8: Shit, I know you're crazy. Look at this though, remember this time. Sorry for everybody, Sorry for Billy.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 8: Thanks though, well, okay, I should have cut it out.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know you still had the onto this. I was all the loo guess, no fucking way, yeah, fun, what do you have? Good time?
Speaker 9: Do you still have that big flag?
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah? I kept that one ship I got rid of. That was one of the things that kept.
Speaker 8: You should that was like our our this is where we come from.
Speaker 3: You know, am I gonna put it? I can't put it over my woods?
Speaker 8: Baby Billy I was like.
Speaker 3: Crazy, Yes, that Billy is crazy. They better stayed over then.
Speaker 8: All right, Just wait, Dutch, he's got numerous Okay, anyone else.
Speaker 3: Think he looks like Wait a minute, Luigi got into a fucking fight.
Speaker 9: I fucked him up. All right, there's some videos I'd like to show.
Speaker 3: Us, some fucking Mario was getting jumped. Luigi had his jump in. Oh you do is grab the candy? Come up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, girls, grab your cat.
Speaker 3: I was likes.
Speaker 9: Yo, oh fuck ah bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Everyone's like as soon as you man, we've been doing this all night. It's almost three hours. You mean Billy's been changing his mustache every time. Actually I only did this to mine. I can have no scissors up here. Billy took his time to find scissors though. My things like done.
Speaker 12: Man, Yeah, I know. That's that's why I didn't mind cutting it. I'm like this these adhesive and ship man.
Speaker 8: I was gonna The wife was like can you can you be some nice for Halloween? I'm always scaring kids and was in the scariest cautus. So I have it all on my Instagram. But the first year was Michael Myers and that I was a clown, like I was a cloud in the same Michael Myers outfit. But I was just a clown with my socks tucked in in a wig, the wig that you use when you play Trudeau. And then last year I was go Face and then this year like she's like you can just go as Mario and I'm like, oh sure, sure, I can't be Did I tell you what my costume was for Aaron Special?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 12: So let's just stop showing up, tell him you're going to and then when he's waiting for you, just down show.
Speaker 9: Okay, right now it is.
Speaker 8: It's like two am in Ireland right now. Oh I know, well, you know it's funny though. So for his special, right, I didn't what to use. I have like Jason Asks, I've Michael Myers mass whatever. Right, So I had that remember that clown makeup. It looks like a face, you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, So I showed up on it. I had this all planned out because I thought about it. I was like, I have a clown wig from you playing Trudeau. I have this weird, creepy clown face. I have the bow tie that I got for you or whatever. So I'm just gonna make my own horror character. This is a horror podcast, and we're not supposed to talk about political stuff on there or anything conspiracy wise. It's just for fun, right, the videos and too fast, okay, so I'll have to change that up. And so I dressed up like a clown. Okay, get this? Uh, do you know what My clown name was m Sory.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to shim my beard, my mustache.
Speaker 9: Don't show your face.
Speaker 8: This is some big ass scissors man. Okay, get this case. So I came to the thing. I had the clown face on and stuff. Right, you know what my character was, here's your character. His name was Rumpel Foreskin. Okay. He was a Jewish clown that killed kids for their foreskin, and he would make a face out of their here can I'll give you, sir.
Speaker 3: The Mario overalls make that look scarier.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 3: Child that got possessed by it. He's what you are.
Speaker 9: How she goes bro.
Speaker 3: The Mario overalls work so good as to be like little kid overalls.
Speaker 9: Listen.
Speaker 8: I was the Jewish clown named Rumpel Foreskin. I kill kids for the foreskin. That's what I do. It's if you if you're not circumcised like you, billy, I'm coming for you.
Speaker 9: I'm serious. I'm going to come.
Speaker 8: Mario returned from the aside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, ship.
Speaker 8: So scary.
Speaker 3: I wish I could grow a mustache this kid, I want one.
Speaker 9: Now, this is what I want.
Speaker 3: It's all in pieces. Now you can see the middle parts.
Speaker 8: I miss Hitler, Luigi, that's fine.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's censored. It's like a perfect square. It's a mea Mario, al right, what's next to I'm.
Speaker 8: Yes, I do. Where's my mustache went?
Speaker 3: Where's my videos? I lost my must all right? My fucking face feels like it's covered in glue.
Speaker 8: That's fine. Yeah. I was like, we're not supposed to do this on aired show. That's only our show. It's justed to be this controversial thing, like we got to keep horror trying to reach people that we talked about their recent texts to Mascar on Netflix, and its just like, man, this is my favorite one. I think you'll really like the humor in this. We'll replay it because I knew this. People would do this like it's too short, all right, some me loop some of them. So that's funny. Stupid That one where it's like I had a secret.
Speaker 3: That's why, you know what?
Speaker 12: I think that's what got me off of Halloween in general, would like kind of turned me off a little bit as the amount of like they pushed it too much, They pushed the nonsense too much where it became like so so aggressively fake or I'm like, Okay, that's dumb.
Speaker 8: Now can you put on your mustache for the next video?
Speaker 3: Dude? Kind of, it's kind of total. This is what it is right now.
Speaker 9: No, you got you have a little bit left.
Speaker 8: Just you like this one. This is probably gonna be your favorite video.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: I don't want the whole thing.
Speaker 8: I just want the No, I don't want the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I just want the whole thing. Just want the center. I only got the ends. That's all I got. I only got ends. Yes, that Billy is crazy.
Speaker 8: I just want the center or you'll get it. So I realized the whole time.
Speaker 3: You understand where I'm living, right, you get what I have to do on a daily basis. Fucking cow No, that's like number one out here without starting a chainsaw.
Speaker 8: Oh, I was gonna say, what do you doing out there? Man?
Speaker 3: You're you're starting look at that.
Speaker 9: Listen.
Speaker 8: I understand, I understand, but but you're also living in a place where we talked about it. Certain people that you live up there at the time when you talk, we talked about these people.
Speaker 12: I will give them one thing, though they work harder than any motherfucking person not ever met and ontarioout oh yeah, physical labor, hands down, unmatched.
Speaker 8: Just get Billy Bob to come do it. He'll do it, okayther He's.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm known to get my hands fucking dirty and I'll get in with them. But like, my god, man, they don't fucking rest. Like I'm exhausted and they're like, oh already, and I'm like, yeah, little, my god, you guys just keep going. It's probably part of the in redness.
Speaker 8: They just don't get the strength. Man, they got the strength. So let's play this. This is what I want commentary on this. This is funny. Like I said, supposed to be here, but I can't believe you died your hair black.
Speaker 9: You did the blonde before we all.
Speaker 8: I there was an episode because I'm listening all back to like is everything polished?
Speaker 9: Do I have everything that it should right?
Speaker 8: Is it a par? And then uh, there's a couple episodes where it's on with the me, you and Alex and stuff and You're like, I just down my hair blonde and meet just like, what the fuck are you do it with your life?
Speaker 3: That was fun? I know, I know you can't quite see it. It's not the same.
Speaker 8: I know it's sad.
Speaker 9: Okay, so, uh is it sad?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: So let me play this.
Speaker 3: That's funny. That's a great caution.
Speaker 8: So, and we're supposed to be here before we get to the last thing, which is the prank video. I might as well play the Irish video as I had had too.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 10: We live in a multi cultural world and every tribe brings something to the table. Scott's in the Irish we brought whiskey our drink.
Speaker 7: We invented it. Fucking suits us. The Europeans invented wine. They can fucking have it. It's the rich man's drink is wine. Isn't it smell? That smell the wonderful cosmopolitan bouquet? Or that a marvelous wine to have with your dinner?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what if you have no fucking dinner?
Speaker 5: How do you drink?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 5: Whiskey? That's what your drink.
Speaker 3: Smell?
Speaker 5: That anger trapped in a glass?
Speaker 8: Anger trapped in a glass? Is that funny?
Speaker 3: It's fucking funny.
Speaker 8: So funny, Anger trapped in a glass. It's so crazy looking back to Uh, I've been doing the ancestry dot com thing.
Speaker 9: So I did.
Speaker 8: Uh, my grandfather Tom Thompson came here. I told you English to the core. Pretty crazy. But his dad only came here in nineteen oh three. So the first Tom Thompson, which was his father, which is why I take I want to take the name kind of thing, then here at nineteen oh three from Britain. And then my grandfather grew up in the Great Depression, had to start working with his eleven his brother went off the war. All this, it's crazy that I have family members that I know about. His mom died when she was forty six. Uh, way no, and there's pictures, there's pictures. It's crazy. So but I traced my both my other sides. The one side, I haven't traced my grandmother back some of my grandfather, but at least on my mom's.
Speaker 9: Side, and my grandmother used to joke that she was German. I'm not that far back. I don't know if she is.
Speaker 8: But uh, my family on my mom's side, my grandfather's husband or wife of the husband whatever, my grandfather. Uh, they've been in Canada since the sixteen hundreds and they came over from the States in sixteen the sixteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: That's why I'm like, people.
Speaker 8: Are like, oh my god, you guys are fucking whatever called whatever. The guys who want to call Europeans, dude, they my my family has roots to like just showing up in America and be like, we don't like it here, so allegedly, I don't know if what I know, you guys are talking about too many Indians in Canada. Now, yeah, no, shit, man, Okay, come on, it's true.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 8: But pretty crazy. I know I have episodes coming for that. I'm pretty crazy though, right so think about that. Man, that's fucking nuts. My grandma's family was over here before we can trace We actually don't have anything past that year five hundred at this point, the sixteen hundreds is essentially almost five hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Well I said three before we could trace Canada's I know.
Speaker 8: So even on that, yeah, and on the lineage, that's fucking nuts. Man, that's crazy. I think that's so that some of the cool ship. So.
Speaker 3: Uh so you should really do a test to see if he have Indian status, to see if he can get tax free.
Speaker 8: Uh so, wait, just wait, just wait, just wait. There's a guy I'm gonna have on the show. Okay, Yeah, he's a Canadian veteran UH that had you has used MT. I'm not gonna show his name yet, used d MT. Used it to help his his his brain right, to help him get through some of the ship and he used it for his own medicine. And he's done all this research, him and his buddy. Okay, they're gonna be on the show. And he believes in the stuff that he's traced down is that white people existed here with the Indigenous and that we lived in harmony and then when the Europeans came over here, they segregated us. So there's actual ancient thing there. I've heard about this before him. There's a thing called the Wagas. So the Indigenous have stories of meeting up with giant white people called the Wagas.
Speaker 9: This is in near North Carolina.
Speaker 8: And the weird thing is they have red hair, and they were tall white people, so red hair. A lot of people think it has to do with data the Nephilum, so the nephylum were giants with red hair. We talked about it in the in Anaki episode. Remember the kind of thing. So he's claiming that there was already lineage of white people here that have existed here in North America for a long time, whether it be back even further past the Vikings or whatever that already existed with the indigenous. And then when I guess he said around the seventeen hundreds, he's gonna be on the show and he's gonna explain all this.
Speaker 9: They've split us up.
Speaker 8: Essentially, they drove a spike and then they created the residential schools and they split us up into two factions to disassociate and this all goes back to blood two hmhmm. Yeah, that's crazy people. Yeah, there there's ancient stories of this and of the the d n A too. Yeah, the Vikings did probably come over here. There is a difference between us, and you can see the crime rate going through the roof.
Speaker 3: And topic from a Halloween Do you have more things? You gotta understand?
Speaker 8: That's Billy, I forgot that. That's where I'm gonna dilater. Oh wow, I was kind of frozen, actually frozen.
Speaker 3: I know. But between you and me, Okay, I have.
Speaker 8: One more thing for fun whatever, All right, last.
Speaker 3: Thing, it's time for.
Speaker 8: The day. I've been literally drinking for three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Old phrases we still used today and where they originated from help me if you know which phrase this means? How about one for the road?
Speaker 8: That means that you're you're gonna take a beer. That's a beer for the road. But I was gonna, I was gonna make it way more worse. Just keep going, you're gonna joke, you're.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 12: During the Middle Ages in England, when a criminal was sentenced to death, they would be transported to typeburn Hill for execution. On their way, they were allowed to stop at the country pub for one last drink.
Speaker 3: The last drink was the road to death. Hence the reason we say one for the road.
Speaker 9: One for the road.
Speaker 8: I'm going off to see hades and I'll put my necropants on.
Speaker 12: After we have what And now we say it because we have one last drink before we head home. I say it because I drink and drive. I'm just joking. How about the.
Speaker 9: Shockun wedding?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: No, okay, Oh so the last bullet in the chamber?
Speaker 3: No, that's another saying.
Speaker 12: In the wild West era, also known as like the cowboy, Obviously, carriages were the main source of transport, especially for the rich families. Due to these carriages became the target for cowboy outlaws. So when the rich families would hire a gunman to sit passenger during the journey to protect them, like while they went from point A to point B. And that's why we say shotgun passenger side of a vehicle.
Speaker 8: All the Indians had to be shot, right, you know, get out of here. Stop touching my jew gold.
Speaker 3: There's another one. Stop touching my jew gold?
Speaker 8: All right? How about making jokes, I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 3: How about take it with a pinch of salt.
Speaker 8: You're just taking a bit of cocaine, not enough to get I love that.
Speaker 12: You don't know any of these So during like this was back to ancient Rome, it was believed that a small amount of salt would protect them against poison. Give me rather suspicious of like if they were ever like suspicious of potential poison in their food. Uh, they would basically warn other people that, hey, take that with a pinch of salt.
Speaker 9: Oh, if you're worried.
Speaker 8: About the Jews poisoning the well, just make sure that you put a pitch of salt on it. It might shrink a little bit, you see the nose, Papa.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was my segment.
Speaker 9: What I think it was one more, give me one more.
Speaker 3: That was all my sayings. I knew I did have one more, but you made me say it earlier. Four.
Speaker 12: I had four fun facts and you made me say one earlier, and I said three.
Speaker 3: Now get.
Speaker 8: I am. I'm how long has it been, man?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: We waited for Aaron. I actually am very disappointed. Worry when I get to Ireland, man, you will become part of that forest. We we talked about a forest that is haunted and people go disappearing in it. Don't worry. I make to Ireland, Aaron. We're going to that forest.
Speaker 12: And hey, fuck you with you watching a video with all the same facts. That's where I saw that video. Where do you think I got him from? I thought it was interesting. Okay, leave me alone.
Speaker 8: Billy is the laziest person on this podcast. Everything out of this show and Billy just coattails.
Speaker 3: I have fun. I'm a good boy.
Speaker 8: Anyways, bye, guys, Billy say it's it's been three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Have a good night, guys.
Speaker 20: Yellow God, Oh my god, thank you, Mario. But I'm friend Zesse gain enough.
Speaker 8: We gotta get out of here.
Speaker 5: Let's stand drunk around, brother, we need.
Speaker 8: To get out of here.
Speaker 15: Stop the car.
Speaker 10: I said, get to the fucking car.
Speaker 8: Co cop come, come, come, come. I forgot that video. That's funny, So everybody stay strange. Really, it's still gonna about three and a half hours. There will be people that will tune into this. It's gonna be weird.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be popular on Rombell.
Speaker 8: I'm sure that.
Speaker 3: Was a fucking long ass episode. I'm going to bed. That's firleven thirty night. Buddy.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're walking home with a guy you really like after a night in the college bar, or maybe you and another fella are heading back to his in a taxi after meeting in a club, or perhaps you've gone home with someone after a really great fourth date. There are lots of times and places where we need to say what we want and what we don't want. Whatever the moment, have the consent conversation. A message from the Government of Ireland.
Speaker 3: Forests are more important than ever.
Speaker 1: Quiltua manages its forests sustainably to help combat climate change, to supply wood for building homes, to protect habitats for nature, and to provide beautiful places for people to enjoy. That's why Quilta is developing outstanding visitor destinations like Beyond the Trees Avendel, and creating more recreational forests in communities all over Ireland Quiltia Forests for climate, nature, wood and people for a greener future for all