Speaker 1: Kf I AM sixty you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And now, ladies and gentlemen, mister.
Speaker 3: Karl, it is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we.
Speaker 4: Have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from which it comes. Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun. After hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can lie, cheat, steal, we don't care. But the answer is up to you.
Speaker 1: You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one.
Speaker 4: Hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer.
Speaker 2: Now, let's get to it.
Speaker 5: This is name that movie quote classic and this is not mo'kelly on KFI AM six forty everywhere on the iHeart app. It's Mark Roner sitting in for mo tonight with Tiffany Hobbs. And by the way, you can also hear Tiffany in for Twala on SoCal Saturday tomorrow. Let's get right to this. Here's the deal. You call us, you pick a number, pick from one to ten. We play the clip you guessed the movie. But wait, there's more. If you can't get it right away, we'll give you a little help. We'll put you in a fireman's carry metaphorical. No trips to the HR on this one. We'll lug you over the finish line. Let's get right to it with Dennis. How you doing Dennis.
Speaker 6: Very well, sir, very well. Happy to be in your great city up here. I'm from San Diego.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: How am I doing so far? Dennis doing okay?
Speaker 6: Well. As mister mo Kelly's proxy, i'd say you don't miss a beat. I think you've got a great movie background knowledge as much as I do. Driving from my company, Lightning Messenger Express.
Speaker 5: Okay, checks in the mail. What number do you want?
Speaker 7: Let's go with number ten.
Speaker 5: Ten. It is what's the bottom of the truth.
Speaker 8: Sometimes that is better that the person you put up there, the person that comes back. You may look like that person, but it ain't that person because whatever lives is drown beyond. That's okay. A human at all. Was four or five days after Timmy's humor Manjie washed by the team, Timmy.
Speaker 9: Walking out there towards jokes.
Speaker 8: Right, it's talking about thoughts of folks. But it was Bogie who finally came to some of those men folks and said it had to be stopped. She knew it wasn't a bin.
Speaker 5: All right, Dennis, I'll start right off and tell you that the theme tonight is horror films. What do you think?
Speaker 7: Holy Molly, I am stomped?
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, Well we were just talking to Bert Ward, who has a business making food for what.
Speaker 11: Talk.
Speaker 12: You gotta get this where you're They actually say the name of the movie.
Speaker 3: In that clip.
Speaker 7: I'm listening with an earpiece, so I really can't hear very well. All right, in my car driving I had to turn off the radio, which I could hear it really good, but the earpiece isn't coming through with one ear too.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, would it help if I told you that one of the voices you heard was Fred Gwynn.
Speaker 7: No, no help at all, okay, nothing.
Speaker 5: I knew that was going to be a noe. All right, Well, let's say you have a beloved four legged member of the family. What do you do with it after they pass?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 12: The answers could be very very very then and where would you do this?
Speaker 7: At a cemetery?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go, well done, all right, Dennis, pet cemetery is a classic. Now, these are all classics. I didn't want to do any deep dives here because not everybody is as much of a horror film degenerate as I am. Dennis, stay on the phone. We're gonna get your information and you will get an item of most wag.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, Thank you, mister Runner and company.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you, Dennis. Let's go to Danny number two.
Speaker 7: Mister Runner.
Speaker 2: You're doing a great job so far.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you every second of it. Thanks so much, Danny. What number do you want for the horror film? Let's go with number three for it is well, at least that's what I thought. You got number three in there. Foosh, here we go.
Speaker 8: Sorry, all right, you primitive screw heads.
Speaker 2: Listen up.
Speaker 9: See this this is my PA's the twelve Games, double billed Remington Smart's top of the line. You can find us in the sporting goods department.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 9: This week baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan, retails for about one hundred nine to ninety five set a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right, shop Smart, Shop s smart.
Speaker 5: You got that, all right, Danny. You gotta get this one.
Speaker 13: That's my favorite movie, Army of Darkness.
Speaker 5: At a boy, Well, John, right off the bat. I think I made these too easy, didn't I?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, you did not. I just happen to love the Evil Dead series. You got on the head.
Speaker 14: I hammer right.
Speaker 15: There, man.
Speaker 5: I will have you know, Danny that I've written Evil Dead comic books, but none of them. None of them are collector's items, and there's no reason you should have them. None of them are very absorbent evan, Danny, thanks for calling up. They're gonna get your name, your information, and you will get some most swag sent to you.
Speaker 16: I hope Robbins listened because you're doing a great job.
Speaker 15: You're running in for most jobs, so keep up the good work.
Speaker 5: Thanks a million, Danny. We'll talk to you again. We have time. We have time for one more before we get well, Okay, we got a big no.
Speaker 13: One you're listening to later with Mo Kelly on demand from kf I A M six forty.
Speaker 5: Heat his name that cult will be classic on Later with Mo Kelly, Mark Ronner sitting in form with if any Hobbs on kf I AM six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeart App. Tonight's theme is horror movies and we're gonna go right to Johnny in Baldwin Park. Hey, Johnny, what's up?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 7: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: Are you enjoying a beverage or a blunt? What do you got on you? What's going on? Are you carrying?
Speaker 7: I'm at Norms on Los Sienago, having a quick snack before work.
Speaker 5: At a boy. You can pick any number except for three and ten? What's it going to be?
Speaker 17: What number?
Speaker 18: Five?
Speaker 5: Five? It is?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 15: How Georgie?
Speaker 2: What a nice bob?
Speaker 18: What do you want to betish?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 11: A pretty nice boy?
Speaker 19: I've got you have a lot of friends.
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 14: My brother's my best ass?
Speaker 3: Where is he?
Speaker 5: Sick? You up?
Speaker 2: Give him up?
Speaker 8: Balloon? Do you want to balloon?
Speaker 14: Good Georgie, I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers.
Speaker 19: Oh lovey Well, I'm baby Wise the baby Cloud baby Wise, Yes, Meet Georgie, Georgie, Meet Bny wiyes, how are we?
Speaker 5: I'm strangers, Johnny. I feel like I made this one too easy? What do you think it is?
Speaker 6: We all float down here?
Speaker 5: That's the movie? Well done? I think I did make these too easy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Did you? Did you see both versions of it? The one on TV back then what the eighties and the new one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I did?
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 7: I do like the older one, but I do like the newer one as well.
Speaker 6: I like the The clown difference is totally different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, clowns creep me out one way or the other. All right, Johnny stand the line. They're going to get your info and you will get some unspecified item of mo swag. Appreciate.
Speaker 18: Thank you, guys, thanks.
Speaker 5: For calling Johnny. Let's go to Amy and Murietta. Amy you there, I am hello, Hi, Amy? What are you doing tonight? That sounded creepy? Okay, that's a supermarket. I retract that. What I meant to say was Amy, how is your Friday night going? That's what I meant to say. Amy, if you're in the supermarket, get out right now.
Speaker 8: Don't take it wasn't a supermarket earlier, it was not me.
Speaker 5: I have an alibi. Amy, what do you do. What are you doing tonight?
Speaker 18: I am just enjoying this beautiful Friday night.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're doing a great job.
Speaker 5: I feel like I've been a little creepy with you, and I think we should get right to the movie. Which you can pick any numbers but three, five? And which one do you want? Number?
Speaker 14: Four?
Speaker 5: Okay? Four? It is Hello, Reagan.
Speaker 18: I'm a friend of your mother's.
Speaker 8: I'd like to help you.
Speaker 18: You have to listen to the strips. I'm afraid you might hurt yourself, Reagan, I'm not Reagan. I see. Well, then let's introduce ourselves. I'm Damion Carols, and I ain't that devil. Not kindly undo these straps. If you're the devil one, I make the stripes disappear.
Speaker 5: That's nut you do, vulgar?
Speaker 18: Display a ball or cars? Where's Reagan in here with us? Show me Reagan and I'll loosen one of the stripes.
Speaker 16: And ye're helping all all to wh father?
Speaker 18: Can I they sit here with his Carris? Would you like to leave a message?
Speaker 11: I see that.
Speaker 18: If that's true, Dnia must know my mother's maiden name.
Speaker 17: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You don't want to get into talking about your mother disgusting. I think we can agree that Reagan needed a lozenge. Amy, this is a stone cold classic. It's one of my all time favorite horror films. Do you know what it is?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I do, and it's so scary. The Exorcist. Yeah, it's job well done. Are you a horror film fan? No?
Speaker 8: I hate scary movies.
Speaker 5: All right, glad we could brighten up your Friday evening.
Speaker 17: Hey, now I know my heart.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's a legit scary movie. The I will say that when I went with the long Suffering one to this movie, she had a very strong reaction to it. So you're not alone, Henny. Thanks for calling stand the line. The nice people here will get your information and you will sit an official item of mo Kelly Swag.
Speaker 15: Thanks Amy, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to Bonnie and Huntington Beach.
Speaker 7: Bonnie there, Yes, I'm here, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hi Mark, Hi Bonnie. How's your Friday going?
Speaker 2: It's going well?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Are you just hanging out at home? Are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm hanging out at home.
Speaker 7: My husband is a couple of doors down babysitting for a couple of hours.
Speaker 8: I'm just enjoying you.
Speaker 18: You're doing great, all right.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Well, let's get right to the movie. You can pick anything, all right. I'll tell you the ones that you can pick. You can pick one, two, Do I say four? No, you can't pick four? Sorry, okay, start over. You can pick one, two, six, seven, eight or nine.
Speaker 20: All right, let's go with.
Speaker 6: Eight.
Speaker 5: Let's have number eight a little slow tonight, didn't it?
Speaker 16: Yes, it is, mister Tonas.
Speaker 18: What would be?
Speaker 21: I'm awfully glad you asked me that, Lloyd, because I just happened to have two twenties and two tens right here in my wallet. I was afraid they were going to be there next April. So here's what you slipped me. A bottle of bourbon, a little glass and some mice.
Speaker 18: You can do that, can't you? Lloyd?
Speaker 5: You're not too busy, are you?
Speaker 15: Nosa, You're not busy?
Speaker 5: It all good man.
Speaker 21: You set him up and I'll knock him back, Lloyd.
Speaker 5: One but one that sounds entirely reasonable on a Friday night, Bonnie, do you know what movie this is?
Speaker 7: It sounds like The Shining By God, you're right.
Speaker 5: I made these two easy? Are you a big Shining fan? You big Stephen kingfan.
Speaker 13: I've only read a couple of Stephen King books.
Speaker 14: I'm not a big fan of horror, but much respect to Stephen King.
Speaker 5: I guess everybody does know the Shining. It's like forty years old now, which makes me feel ancient, since I was just a fetus when it came out. Bonnie, if you stay on the of course, if you take my word for it, and I'll take yours, Bunny, if you stay on the line, they're gonna get your name, your info, and you too will receive an item of Later with Mo Kelly swag awesome, Thank you, all right, thank you, hope you listened again. We're gonna go to a break right now, and when we come back more name that cult movie classic.
Speaker 13: You're listening to. Later with Moe Kelly on demand from kf I A M six forty.
Speaker 8: Oh sure the lights lift tonight, lights already pursing and nursing upon. We know every card by old.
Speaker 5: Lights Heights.
Speaker 20: Okay, it's named that cult movie classic on Later with Mo Kelly, Mark Ronner sitting in from Moe with Tiffany Hobbs.
Speaker 5: Yes, they called out the benchwarmers tonight, but we're doing Okay, aren't we, Tiffany, You're doing better. So far, so good. Okay, tonight's team's horror movies. And I didn't know it was Frankenstein Day. What a fortuitous deal. Hey, Tiffany's gonna wake up right tomorrow afternoon after this and sit in for Toualla sharp on soul cal Saturday five. Then we'll both be right back here on Monday. Whether you like it or not, I think I chose some easy ones and I've learned my lesson. Next time, we're going to take things up a notch. On the plus side, everyone's winning and what they're winning is a mystery grab bag item from the later with mo Kelly vault, key chain, mug, Tiffany, are their mo Kelly g strings are there?
Speaker 22: You know?
Speaker 2: Not that I've checked.
Speaker 5: Later with mo Kelly condoms. Branding is serious. We need some branding. Okay, Let's go right to the next caller, Tim and San Diego. Tim. Are you there here? Tim, you've been on hold for a while. Thanks for staying on the hold. How's your Friday and night going? You've done this before, yeah, but only a couple of times.
Speaker 22: But I'm not really good at it. Horror movies aren't my gigs. But I can get some help. You having to get to give anybody any help.
Speaker 5: You're talking yourself down too much. I'm finding it suspicious. What what are you doing on this Friday night?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 22: I'm I had a couple of swigs of my cinnamon.
Speaker 7: What's that called that? Cinnamon?
Speaker 6: Nigger?
Speaker 22: And I'm with my grandfriend and my daughter in law, and I'm in my room and I'm gonna win.
Speaker 5: Is not a fireball? A fireball?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, that's what it's called.
Speaker 22: Yeah. I got to couple that with the coach shitter like hell may well.
Speaker 5: The kids love the fireball. Okay, you can pick tim number one, number two, six, or seven. There's only four left. Which one you want?
Speaker 17: He wants seven. My grandson's in't here, but he won't guess it.
Speaker 22: I don't think all.
Speaker 5: Right, seven it is. It's a good one.
Speaker 16: God, it would have been a lot easier if we'd just gone to sleep last night.
Speaker 5: Toucher David. Don't let them touch David.
Speaker 2: Don't let them touch on.
Speaker 22: Don't let the willa the city.
Speaker 17: Please, Jeffy, you don't have.
Speaker 5: To leave the city.
Speaker 22: Nothing changes.
Speaker 16: You can have the same life, the same clothes, the same car.
Speaker 23: But what happens to us, He'll be born again into an untroubled world, free of anxiety.
Speaker 16: Here hate, you're killing us. That's not true, David's right.
Speaker 7: Your minds and memories will be totally absorbed.
Speaker 16: Everything remains intact.
Speaker 8: You've never agreed with him in your life before. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What are you.
Speaker 5: All right? Tim?
Speaker 22: This is a classic mark ro I told my grand said he could cheat, and he won't do it because I got some minds out of it, like your mind will be raised or something.
Speaker 17: You know, you and your horror movies. I need help.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you that the whole plan sounds highly logical, would you agree?
Speaker 22: Kind of yeah, but it sounds like kind of rich in a weird way, like funny.
Speaker 5: Did you recognize one of those voices?
Speaker 7: No, it's not Freddy Srugar?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 22: No, I thought I did.
Speaker 17: Is it an old one or new one?
Speaker 5: It is a remake. I'll tell you that it's a remake of a movie from nineteen fifty six. This one was made. Oh, you're you're getting there, you're getting warmer, keep going.
Speaker 2: I know you got this.
Speaker 22: Yeah, the remake of you know what were they They take your brain out.
Speaker 7: And they're getting warmer.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 7: Give you the Body Snatchers.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're almost there, almost there, you're missing a word. Come on, you got this the Beijing of the Body That's right. I really did make these too easy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: By next time, you're.
Speaker 7: Going hard for us Begon and the Body Snatches.
Speaker 22: I knew it.
Speaker 5: The Invasion of the Body Snatchers one of the all time best remakes of any movie ever. That voice that you heard was Leonard Memoy.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I don't really like it that much, but I like the other guy that was in it.
Speaker 22: Yeah, but I get it, didn't I you got it?
Speaker 5: Learned Nimoy, Donald Sutherland, the woman who's Brooke Adams and really young Jeff Goldblum. All right, well.
Speaker 7: Thanks watching that Chaos on TV.
Speaker 22: It's kind of weird that Chaos didn't put together about Zeus.
Speaker 7: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: I haven't I have not seen it. All right, Tim takes shot a fireball for us.
Speaker 17: Okay, yeah, but wait, my grandfather wants to say, Hey, I do streaming like on twitch and stuff.
Speaker 5: My twitch is Kiwi three five twelve. Just do commercial for yourself. Nice?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Points points for initiative. Got to start him young.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess so, I don't they started getting young.
Speaker 22: I can't even put my phone on play.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, thanks for playing.
Speaker 2: Doing a great job.
Speaker 7: Thank you does a great job.
Speaker 6: You all do you just no, Drew.
Speaker 5: Bless you my son? You call another time. Kimberly is in Georgia? Is this correct?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 14: I'm in Cartersville, Georgia. I moved here two and a half years ago. Have listened to KFI for the last about thirty years. Mark, you are doing fantastic. I pray Robin is listening. We need more and more.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you, thanks a million. Appreciate that. And Mark has a great fan club calling in tonight. You don't be jealous, Andrew. That's a good all an email, that's very unpleasant. What are you doing on this Friday night, Kimberly? What's going on in Georgia? What is there to do in Georgia?
Speaker 14: Oh God, it is so calmer and so more relaxed in California. I used to live in Gosta Mesa, and it's so much calmer and more relaxed out here. It's a quarter to one Georgia time. Sturday morning.
Speaker 5: I've been to Atlanta once and I think I had like alec or something. And it's true. It really does taste like chicken.
Speaker 14: Yes it does. Last time I talked to you, I was about over six months ago, and I have some great news that I wanted to share. I am cancer free.
Speaker 5: Well how about that? Yeah, all right, congratulations, thank you. That is terrific news. Would you like to pick a movie? You get to pick numbers one, two, or six. We're down to the last three.
Speaker 14: Let's do two. I don't need help, you'll get.
Speaker 5: You'll get help. We've got a whole crew here. Well, I think we just picked up breck.
Speaker 21: Man.
Speaker 11: So you work at that place?
Speaker 14: Oh no, how'd you get stuck away out here?
Speaker 21: How was that the slaughterhouse or an uncle who works with the slaughterhouse?
Speaker 16: My brother worked there, my grandfather too.
Speaker 5: My family has always been.
Speaker 23: In me, the whole family of crack.
Speaker 21: Hey man'd you go in that slaughter room or whatever they call it, the place where they shoot the cattle in the head of that big air gun.
Speaker 16: Oh that gun's no good.
Speaker 2: I was in there once with brow No wait, the slitch. See that was better. They died better that way.
Speaker 5: How come, I thought the gun was better.
Speaker 11: Oh, no, new way people put on a job.
Speaker 5: My family's always been in meats. Kimberly, what do you think it is?
Speaker 14: One's lu with the Cuckoo's Nest.
Speaker 5: Well, as much of a horror movie as that might be in its own right, we're going in a little bit of a different direction with this one. Who wants to give Kimberly a hint, I'll jump in.
Speaker 12: This one was also remade Kimberly. The remake start Jessica Beal. The original is from the nineteen seventies and it has to deal with, or do with.
Speaker 5: A deranged family who.
Speaker 12: Takes in so to speak, a group of visitors who stumbles upon their home.
Speaker 5: That's a pretty fair.
Speaker 14: For some reason, I want to say, like a Saw movie.
Speaker 12: It takes place in the South as well, a southern state to the east of you.
Speaker 5: And you are onto something with the words Saw. Now you got to get it in there.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, Changeawn massacre.
Speaker 5: You're so close? What's you're missing a word? What state?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 5: The blank Chainsaw Massacre. Let's pretend this is match game, the Loan Star.
Speaker 14: The Texas Changelawn Massacre.
Speaker 5: That is exactly right. Well, done, well done. Have you seen the movie?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, I'll tell you this. First of all, I saw it when I was a kid at the un Washington State University Student Union Theater, and right in the scariest part of the movie, when leather Face is chasing around some woman and coming like inches from her with a live chainsaw, a guy in a leather face mask came out with a chainsaw in the theater, fired it up and started waving it around. And let me tell you, every single one of us in that theater had to change our pants. Kimberly, you got it right. Thank you for playing, and congratulations on being healthy and.
Speaker 14: Well, thank you.
Speaker 5: They're gonna send you your swag if you stay on the line, and we're going to go to a break now. But when we come back, Vicki, you stay on the line. Hotshot, Scott, you stay here too. We'll get to you.
Speaker 13: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Come Talk to Name, Classic cal Show, Talk to Move, Tell him what you know that cold classic?
Speaker 18: Have you heard.
Speaker 2: X Mombo Sat Jolly.
Speaker 5: We are in the final segment, the climax. If you will have named that cult movie classic on Later with Mo Kelly Mark Ronner sitting in with Mo with Tiffany Hobbs. Tonight's theme is horror movies, and we're gonna go straight to Vicky and Glendale. Vicky, How you doing?
Speaker 16: Bye?
Speaker 5: Vicky? What are you doing tonight? What's what's your Friday night heaving story? You got a drink open? What? Please explain yourself?
Speaker 14: SmartWater? Yes? Uh, I'm hanging on there, keeping hydrated to the pot.
Speaker 5: Is your husband a horror film fan? Is he gonna help you cheat?
Speaker 6: I'm on the genius in the family.
Speaker 5: Well, really, okay, I guess we'll find out. We're down to two. You can pick between number one and number six. Which one you want?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well it's six six it is.
Speaker 23: I'm going to hide this tape when I'm finished, and none of us make it. At least there'll be some kind of record. The star has been hitting us hard now for forty eight hours. We still have a million to go on.
Speaker 16: One other thing.
Speaker 23: I think it rips through your clothes when it takes you over windows, fountains, some shredded Long John's, but the name tag was missing.
Speaker 16: Think could be anybody, Nobody nobody trusts anybody.
Speaker 8: Now, we're all very tired.
Speaker 5: This is one of my all time favorite movies. VICKI do you know what this movie is?
Speaker 7: That thing?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 5: No hesitation?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Have you seen it before?
Speaker 14: Many many times?
Speaker 5: You sound like my kind of nerd. Okay, have you seen the original thing, the Thing from Another World? The Howard Hawk's Christian Nightie Thing?
Speaker 17: Definitely?
Speaker 5: Yes, Yes, Okay, you sound cool.
Speaker 14: Yeah. My husband's been testing me. I've been getting them five seconds into the line, so I'm happy.
Speaker 22: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, what a cool couple. I think I'm jealous all of a sudden, and I can't get anybody to watch these things with me. All right, you we'll be receiving some actual later with Mo Kelly Swag. Call back again. Great talking to you, Thank you, Take care, Vicky. All right, we've got one more to go and it's hot Shot Scott in Coast to Masas. Scott.
Speaker 17: Well, hello, there you're doing a bang up top tonight.
Speaker 5: Thanks Scott, and I love that radio voice you got there.
Speaker 1: Hey, now.
Speaker 5: What are you doing on this Friday night? Scott?
Speaker 17: Well, you know I've been on hold for so long I have to go to the bathroom. So bad, but I'm enjoying.
Speaker 5: A root beer float shake. Oh so delicious. Can you believe they pay mode to do this job? Yeah? Okay, your silence speaks volumes. All Right, here we go. We've only got one movie clip left, and you are free.
Speaker 17: I'm going to pick number one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're freed from the burden of choice. It was going to be one whether you chose it or not. Are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am ready.
Speaker 5: Let's go for it. Do it for.
Speaker 16: They're after us. They know we're still in here there after the place. They don't know why, They just remember remember that they want to be in there. What the hell are they there us?
Speaker 1: That's all?
Speaker 15: There's no more room in hell? What this is something my granddaddy used to tell us, you know, Mukumbo Kudu, granddad was a priest in Trinidad, used to tell us, when there's no more room in hell, they're dead will walk here.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I think mister Rogers said the same thing to kids. When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. It's uplifting, it's inspiring. Wow, Scott, do you know what movie this is?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 17: With your horror films? Kicking off the Halloween season coming. It sounds in very sixties or seventies, and I want to say Night of the Living Dead.
Speaker 5: You're very close. What happens after the night?
Speaker 2: Dawn of the Dead?
Speaker 5: You are one n correct well done, well done. Down of the Dead nineteen seventy nine, one of my all time favorite movies. And if I do this again, yeah, go ahead. We don't want to be responsible for any accidents. They got your information. They'll send you some some later with mo Kelly. Depends, and we're never going to have this problem again. Thanks for playing Scott.
Speaker 17: Wait really quick, any news on Towalla and his water phobia and his cruise.
Speaker 5: No, they've they've been pretty close mouthed about that, but we'll get into it when they want.
Speaker 12: We can follow them on Instagram at later with mo Kelly the at later with mo kelly Instagram account, and you'll see there some chronicles of the cruise.
Speaker 18: You got it.
Speaker 17: Well, you guys did a great time to the job tonight, and let's do it again.
Speaker 5: Thanks Scott. Hurry go to the bathroom right now, hurry run run out. Well that's it for name of that cult movie classic I think I did make it a little too easy, but it went pretty well because people won. We want people to win, don't they now, Tiffer, you're gonna be doing so soul cal Saturday Tomorrow's.
Speaker 12: Plan sitting in for twala tomorrow from five to seven pm right here on KFI, and we'll be talking about record travel for the Labor Day weekend as we are now in the throes of it, including also the parking meter scam involving QR codes, those little funny codes that are on the back of parking meters. What's going on there and how are people trying to skim your money? Guns found on LAUSD campuses. Now two weeks into the new school year, and you might have a lottery ticket in your possession that's worth over a million dollars and you only have a couple of days to turn it in or for the other one a couple of weeks to turn it in.
Speaker 5: There are two. So we'll be talking about that and other stories right here.
Speaker 15: Mark.
Speaker 5: I'm so proud of you. You did amazing. There's no one I would have rather had here with me tonight. Appreciate it. Thank you, Tiffany, thank you, Foush, thank you, Keana, thank you Andrew give you a YELP review. Later. Can't wait to see that. Mark Ronner in for Later with Moe Kelly on KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Coast to Coast is next. Yeah, you've been listening, so Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty seven pm to ten pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app