Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why?
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on crafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid brown the answer screen. They're all around, rise and break through all the lies. The Flat Files on fall.
Speaker 5: The page is repeally truth. That chef stage is from the firm, Moments on high and right to the dowstat boom in the night.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I hope everybody had a great week and everybody's doing well as we continue to navigate our way through bizarro world. We have a great guest standing by from the Great Stay of Kentucky. We'll bring him on in just a moment before we do just too quick reminders check out the website, the flat Earthfiles dot com. Lots of knowledge in the forum, and of course every podcast we drop now goes in the form of a blog post with all the attachments and YouTube videos, et cetera. It's your one stops one stop shop. For all your knowledge and questions about flat earthdflat earthfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the podcast like Josh is today, send us an email. It's fe Files guest at gmail dot com. The email addresses on the website and in the show description of the podcast. And without any further ado, let's bring on Josh. Josh, thanks for joining us today.
Speaker 6: Thank you George.
Speaker 3: It's great to have you. So before we get into our conversation, why don't you take a moment and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my name is Josh. I'm from eastern Kentucky. I'm thirty two years old. I'm married, have three wonderful children, and I recently gave my lot to Jesus Christ last April and ever since then, my world has been flipped upside down.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. That's the most important part of this conversation. God bless you. That's that's really fantastic to hear. And would you say that time frame when you mentioned April of last year, is that when you kind of came upon these other type of things we're going to be discussing today.
Speaker 6: The flatter yas it really.
Speaker 3: It's really unbelievable how they have manipulated the flat Earth conversation or biblical cosmology. However you'd like to lay it out, because again, before I was awake to it, before you were awake to it, maybe it was something I questioned it. I never really understood the whole water on the ball thing. But until you really understand the depths of the lies and what it really all means, does it all bring everything together, all the rabbit holes together, and you truly understand how important this deception is to them?
Speaker 6: Yes, one hundred percent. You know, as I was growing up.
Speaker 7: I looked into the illuminati. You know, for most of my childhood life I was a big fan of rap music and that came along with the territory, I guess, you would say. And you know, I always didn't think something was quite right. And then, you know, like I said, whenever I give my life to Jesus, I started studying the Bible more. My first question was, you know where the firmament go in science?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And was that a word you really recognized prior to become you know, following Christ?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh really, when did you first come upon that word and start researching it.
Speaker 7: Well, probably late twenty twenty two. I started, I guess you would say I was becoming under conviction. And my job that I work at, it's a factory job, and I listened to your podcast most of the time, and I started listening to the Bible for myself. And whenever I started listening to the Bible, you know, one of the first things that popped out to me, I started genusis and the firm of it. You know, that was instantly a flag of my head, you know, what is that? And that's when I really started, you know, digging down trying to figure it out.
Speaker 6: And then that's when everything else just came about.
Speaker 3: That's amazing because to me, that was just one of those words I figured. And I can't tell you how many times I've read the Book of Genesis in my life and it just never processed that word. And it wasn't until I had a conversation with David White four or five years ago did I realize that, My goodness, it's been in front of me this whole time. And then for me, it was this really makes the Bible literal, and we shouldn't pick and choose what we think really happened and what didn't, which is uh. They try to tell us, Oh, no, that's just a myth. It's just a proverb. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I do know what you mean exactly.
Speaker 7: Like even after I've you know, came to biblical Earth, I've tried talking to you know, my grandparents. My grandpa, he is a pastor of a church, has been for a long time.
Speaker 6: I've talked to him about it.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: A couple other people that I've known really well has been in church and followed the Lord.
Speaker 6: For most of their lives.
Speaker 7: And you know, I get the uh, I'm I guess I'm I'm reaching and I'm the crazy one.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh, trust me, I know that. So your grandfather's a pastor for church for a long time. Have you had the conversation with him yet about the firmament I have takeaway?
Speaker 7: He's you know, he's he thinks a lot like I do. But I guess, you know him being said, I believe he is. That's a long time to be indoctrinated. And you know, he just you know, he thinks that you know, stuff is off, but he isn't. I guess you would say, as deep into it as I am understood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's pretty much par for the course of my experience trying to talk to like my mom and things of that nature. Right, they've sent something is wrong. But again for me, really I was awake, but I didn't really come to flatter Earth until I was close to fifties, so that was and I've noticed with my interviews, for people in their twenties and thirties who are awake, it is a bit of a deal. But for people who are in their fifties and sixties, like you just mentioned, to have to unlearn and relearned five or six decades worth of information, it's it's life changing and it's emotional. And I think, Josh that it's one of the reasons why people would would rather not really look into it, because I think subconsciously they understand that their world's going to be turned upside down, and I think they just don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 7: I agree one hundred percent. You know, whenever I started this journey, and like you said earlier, I started putting all the pieces of all the rabbit hose together.
Speaker 6: It is a mind blowing thing.
Speaker 7: And to realize that you've been lied to on that level for you know, a lot of us, most of our lives. It definitely changes everything in it. And I think that's what they try to avoid because it's such a I guess it's just such a burden to put on you, so to speak.
Speaker 3: It really is. And so let's kind of break it down. You said late twenty twenty two, I think you said, is when you first started looking into this. Was there a certain piece of evidence or video or something that you heard that really struck a chord with you and made you investigate further into flat Earth.
Speaker 7: Yes, like I said, I started listening to the Bible late twenty twenty two, early twenty twenty three, and whenever I started listening to Genesis and I heard the word firmament and then you know, the nephlum and all the other stuff in Genesis.
Speaker 6: I started.
Speaker 7: Looking on TikTok and a video came across my page, and it was about the Antarctic Treaty in nineteen fifty eight, I believe it was.
Speaker 6: And he started.
Speaker 7: Going into death about that, and as soon as he said, you know, pretty well all the countries are in an agreement that you know, we can't go there, and then they took it out of the Encyclopedia nineteen fifty eight. Before nineteen fifty eight, it was in the Sokkoputa, the ice Wall and all that stuff. Then immediately Red Flag started, you know, popping up everwhere for me, and that's when I really started deep diving into it and bounce your podcast and then you know, a lot of good information on there.
Speaker 6: It's just been a journey.
Speaker 3: It is a journey, and I have to go back and look. But something tells me that the folks who obviously before the Internet, for the young folks, before we had the Internet, we had encyclopedia encyclopedias and you didn't buy them every year because they were expensive. They were like fifteen hundred, two thousand dollars. Because it was the internet in books and something. I want to remember something that there was, you know, one of the big encyclopedias. Maybe it was Encyclopedia Britannica that was bought out around that time frame. Because we know, the people who own the textbooks here in America are the same people who are in bed with Jeffrey Epstein. And that's a fact that the history books, you know, like they say, the good guys win every war, and those who win the wars control the history. And it's even a deeper rabbit hole if you look and see I think the guy's name was Leon Black. With Apollo Management. They own all the McGraw hill textbooks, and of course you will never find anything about the USS liberty in there. You won't found anything about the truth about Antarctica, the firmament, you know, like you mentioned the Antarctica Treaty. So it's a very small minute percent of history that they want your children to know. Right there's a certain narrative that is being pushed in the education system, and it's important for us to retain critical thinking because it's they're killing it. That the people who run this country in the world are trying to kill critical thinking, and that is something that we have to teach our children that there's a lot more in this world that happened outside of the history books, and we need to preserve that and share it with them.
Speaker 6: I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: You know, just for me being in school to understanding now what they was doing to you, you know, it really makes you sick when you start understanding and you start figuring out how much they want you away from God.
Speaker 3: And that's the biggest part of the picture, right It's and that's when when I did my podcast last night for the Fact Hunter, what people have to understand is all the things that we talk about here on this physical plane, that's just a very small part obviously. Yeah, these conspiracies, our financial NASA is a financial windfall for them for their black ops, but that's just a small part of it. Their endgame, it's a spiritual warfare at the very top of the pyramid. It's spiritual. It's it's Satan verse is not versus God, but it's good versus evil, right, And their main goal is to try to keep as many people from heaven as possible. That is what they do twenty four seven, three sixty five. And it's much bigger than just money and worldly things.
Speaker 7: That's that's exactly right. And you know, I'll never forget. I was sitting at work and I was listening to something I can't remember exactly what it was.
Speaker 6: It was on TikTok.
Speaker 7: And a guy I read a Bible verse and it pretty well tells you that, you know, Satan's the prince of this realm.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: And whenever those words went through my.
Speaker 7: Head, and I understood that, you know that, that's when.
Speaker 6: I understood, you know, all this makes sense.
Speaker 7: You know, Nasa and the Hebrew was beguiled, and you know, it just it blew my mind. And once I started going down the rabbit. Oh, I'm still in it. I've been studying it for I guess right out a year, a little over a year, maybe a year and a half.
Speaker 3: And you know that word beguiled that you just mentioned, that's a very prominent word in Genesis three p. Thirteen, right, that the serpent beguiled me that that is such an important word in the Bible. And Nasa, and then you look at the pharmaceutical pharmachea. These words are all in the Bible. It's it's right in our sight. And they don't even hide their evil anymore. You know. I'm sure as a child back in the seventies and eighties it was still going on, but they didn't flaunt it as much as they do today today. They're not even hiding the evil. And that's really you know, in the Bible, it's very clear and in times, you know, things that are good will be looked upon as evil, and things that are evil will be looked upon as good, so you know, put on that armor of God and fight. Was there any you had mentioned the Illuminati? But by the way, I should I want to go back. I had said that it's God versus Satan. That was a bad analogy because God wins. So it's not God versus Satan, but it is. It is Satan obviously, and the evil forces, evil people on this world. It's all deception. That that is. Satan's most powerful tool is deception. He tried for what forty days and forty nights on the on the mount, trying to you know, to.
Speaker 6: Temp Jesus, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he's all about deception. And you know, we're we're in a blessed time where we have television and internet and everything at the palm of her hands. But at the same time that has caused much of the deception and the brainwashing, which is the end result of we see so many docile people today, not.
Speaker 6: A person that.
Speaker 7: It's sickening, you know, especially the whole twenty twenty h am I allowed to say.
Speaker 6: The word oh absolutely, yep, yep, the whole twenty twenty COVID all that stuff.
Speaker 7: You know, this world has went plumb crazy and you know, I hate it for you know, the elderly people and things around here, because you know, they're scared to death. And I was at a church service not long ago, and they're in the pool pit preaching, you know, go get you vaccinations and stuff, and I'm just sitting there, you know, just botting my tongue.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: It's just a it's a bad situation. And my personal opinion, I think it's just the start of it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's something I've struggled with. I've gone to many of the local churches around here, and they bought into it and they happily closed it. Well that's wrong, I shouldn't say that, but they complied they closed their churches. I shouldn't say happily. I'm sure they didn't, but they didn't comply. They closed their churches. And then the same things going on, the encouragement of vaccines, which the Bible talks about pharmacia, it doesn't talk about vaccines. And I guess that's just really disappointing to hear that type of thing. They should be preaching doctrine, not from what doctor Fauci says or any of that stuff. Health comes from eating properly getting your vitamin D from the sun exercise, not taking you know. I bet the person who was behind the pulpit talking about getting your vaccines probably never going to the CDC website and looked into the ingredients of some of these vaccinations. I say, you're correct, because when you start to see that, you know, sells from a dog's kidney and formaldehyde and everything else, people are like, wow, really, yeah, really, Just you know that people are concerned about what they eat. They'll a pool, a can of soup and look at the ingredients, or a box of syria, look at the ingredients. Well, why wouldn't you put why would you do the same for something that's getting it checked directly into your body.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: During that whole COVID thing, I was working with my uncle at the time doing carpentry work, and uh, we had to be in people's homes and things of that nature.
Speaker 6: And me and my wife was talking about this yesterday.
Speaker 7: I wasn't even saved then, Jesus, you know, he wasn't really on my radar at that moment in my life. And they started pushing the vaccine on me and my uncle that I worked with. He he's in church, and you know, he's a follower of Jesus and you can tell he loves the Lord. And he started, you know, pushing me to get it and pushing me to get it, and I just didn't want to do it whatsoever.
Speaker 6: Even then, I felt like something was awful with all that.
Speaker 7: And unfortunately me and my wife took the first one, and luckily that's all we took, and then you know, you know the rest of the story of how they started pushing boosters. I don't know how many they are now, there's probably ten or something. I don't know, but I was watching TV yesterday, I believe the day before, and there's a commercial one I don't know if you've seen it or not. It's on one of the apps I have, I think Toby or something. It was one of the free ads, and it's pushing the vaccination with your flu shot, making it mandatory and all that stuff, and it's just it's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: It is mind blowing. And I try to tell people there's only literally two countries in the world that allow these commercials to be on TV. It's US and New Zealand, and both the countries you could add Canada and Australia probably had some of the most tyrannical laws during COVID. And you know, I watch a lot of YouTube expats and they say, you know, we come back to the United States to visit family. We've been gone for two years, and every commercial is about big pharmaceuticals, and they're the craziest, cringest commercials where just these families are happy and holding hands, dancing in the in the flowers, and it's fifteen seconds of how good this is, and then forty five seconds of side effects. But not to worry, We've got We've got a vaccine or a pharmaceutical for your side effect as well.
Speaker 7: It's another peal.
Speaker 3: It's insane. And that's even when I was in the army. You know, it didn't matter if you hurt your knee or lost an arm, or you know, here's eight hundred milligrams of motrin. You know you come back from combat, Well here's that would just load up a bag for you of psychiatric meds. It was pill, pill, pill, pill pill, and all these things do is really treat the symptoms, not the root of the problem. And that's what it took me to realize that you just have to address the problems. You've got to work them out. There's no you can't hide them, you can't put a smoke screen over them. And some of these pills really have long lasting effects, whether it be mentally or physically. It's just a lot of it's poison.
Speaker 6: Yep. They wanted to take us out quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the first one.
Speaker 6: Georgia georgiastones.
Speaker 3: There you go five hundred million, which means there's about seven point five billion of us they want to get rid of. Twit's insane, it really is. So you said, you're married with three children. It is your wife pretty much on board with your line of thinking. I'll say number one as far as how COVID went down, and number two, what are her thoughts on flat Earth?
Speaker 7: On the COVID thing, she was the same way with me. You know, she was very obligated to do it. But you know, the peer pressure that came along with that was real, and I'm sure that you experienced it in some way.
Speaker 6: I'm sure we all did.
Speaker 7: But you know, like her grandpa was really sick at the time, and they was pressuring.
Speaker 6: You know, you're gonna get grandpa sick.
Speaker 7: And this and that and then same thing with me, the people I work with and the houses I'm in. You know, you need to get it. You need to get it, You need to get it. That's all we both kept hearing. And then, like I said, you know, unfortunately we did take the first one. And after that, after we've done our research and we found Jesus. You know, she got saved the same day that I did, thank the Lord. And we've done this journey pretty well together, and she's on board with the whole anti vaccinations. Now me and her boats already talked about they start pushing another one, which we believe they will hear very shortly, but we're both against it. She's on the same page with me as far as that goes. And then the biblical flat earth, whatever we want to call it here, she is one hundred percent on board of me as that as well, and I'm very blissed.
Speaker 3: That's great to hear, and my wife and I are very much mirrored. You're both of those were both on board with flat earth, and we did face a lot of pressure as well. And every scheme they use is about divide and conquer, and they certainly that was one of the biggest divide in conquer speed schemes that they've used in quite some time, because it did divide families in it. It was really hard to see people who uh were you know, who passed away in a hospital and the loved ones weren't allowed to be with them. That was that was some of the most evil things, right up there with closing the churches. Not allowed loved ones to be with their significant others as they passed away is just And my wife saw that firsthand. You know, she's a nurse, and it was She still struggles with that to this day several years later, and I'm sure will for a long time. It was just it's evil, and you know, it amazes me. And I'm not trying to turn this into a political podcast at all, but there are some people who think just by voting every four years, it's going to fix everything. Because we've been trying that for decades. I've been exact nineteen eighty eight. It's significantly gotten worse every four years. So I'm not sure why people think that's not the problem. Fixing the morals of the world, that that should be first and foremost.
Speaker 6: That's a fact.
Speaker 7: You know, we've let go of God and Jesus Christ, and we were watching the aftermath. When I say we, I don't mean me and you, I just mean the country as a whole. And you know everything that's coming with all this. You know, you see people identify as animals now.
Speaker 6: And you know, the genders and all.
Speaker 7: These sex changes, and I mean, it's just we're living in sodom and gamora. I mean, it's it's sickening to watch unfold and it's sad. And now the open ceremony of the Olympics, the lo and behold thirty third Olympics, imagine that. You know, it's just it's it's insane to watch it firsthand, and it's insane the time that we're living in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't believe. I wasn't watching it on TV. But when you know, all the videos started to come through on social media and they were mine.
Speaker 6: That was me.
Speaker 3: That they were mocking the Last Supper. Did you see that?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's the same situation.
Speaker 7: You know, I didn't see it on TV, but shortly after it started popping up everywhere and I just cant believe my.
Speaker 3: Is And again it's what does that have to do with the Olympics, Right, Although you know it goes back to the Greek times and look at the space Apollo Greek, right, Artemis Greek, So that that's their way of saying who they truly. You'll hear them talk about God all the time, right Josh.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah? Which God is it?
Speaker 3: Exactly? And how often you hear how often do you hear politician actually say Jesus Christ? Very rare, not not in a negative term. You'll hear that, but you won't hear him say I'd like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They'll see God all the time. Our dollar bill says one nation under God. But if you look very closely the symbolism with the owls and the all seeing eye, the eye of Horus and the pyramids, and you know, the One World Order or New World Order, Novas schlorum, whatever it is, right, it's very obvious. It's right in front of our eyes.
Speaker 7: That's kind of where my whole Illuminati journey started whenever I was a teenager.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I was never you know, a rap was kind of after me, and I'm an older guy now, but it is interesting who was was there? Like the first rapper who kind of introduced illuminati into it.
Speaker 7: And uh for me, Uh, I listened to all kinds of different music, and like I said, rap was one of my favorites. It was just kind of genre I was in at the time. But uh, you know, Lil Wayne was a big thing for me. And then you started, you know, hearing you know what the what the triangle, the upside down triangles they do with their hands, and then the one eye you know for the alls and eye and all that stuff, and you start putting it all together. And then I remember one in particularly, his name was Fettie Walk and the story behind him was that, uh it was an eye for an eye. He had one eye, which was his right eye. I'm pretty sure if I'm not mistaken, but uh, you know it was pretty well he made a deal with the devil.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: It was that he gave him his eye and he gave him fortune and pain.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been many many artists who have come out and said that on record, that they made a deal with the devil. And the artist even said they don't even recall how they wrote the songs.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's I forget.
Speaker 7: Which interview was with one of the rock singers back in the day, but I know you played it on your podcast before. His name just slipped my mind, but he was talking about how he I mean, he just openly came out and said, you know, I made a deal with the devil. And it's just I don't know, I don't even know how you get to that point where you want to do that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was Bob Dylan and he was on sixties Dylan. Yeah, and just you could tell when he was saying it. I think at some point when you're in your twenties and thirties, and I know I was, well my twenties early twenties, right, you think you're invincible, right, And I don't know if you know I was saved as a teenager, but there's something about being saved, and then there's something about trying to walk in the footsteps of Christ. And I certainly wasn't doing that in my twenties. And I also, you feel invincible, so you think man to have the fame and the fortune, you don't really think about that, and I can imagine the temptation. But now here's Bob Dylan, an older man being interviewed and realizing that, wow, is this really worth it, you know, fifty sixty years of fame and fortune versus an eternity in the lake of fire. It doesn't sound like a good deal to me.
Speaker 7: No, sir, That's what it's all about, you know, the.
Speaker 6: Temptations of these worlds.
Speaker 7: You know, if Satan could damn two thirds of the angels in the heaven, imagine what he does does every day.
Speaker 3: That's such a great point. And there's your thirty three.
Speaker 6: Right, thirty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so many you know people talk about that, is that the the one third of the angels? Is that the you know, Jesus was thirty three when he died. The vertebrae, I think there's thirty three vertebrae. It has it has a very wide meaning to it. But when you see it, when you see it, I'll never forget. When that player on the Buffalo Bills got hurt, every player on both teams was around him kneeling except for one guy. And his last name was Neil, and I think his uniform number was thirty three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: I can't remember the player's name, but yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's just odd how these things work out like that. Whether they're intentional or organic, it's just you know what, like Manley P. Hall said, when the veil is lifted upon the eyes of man, then can only things change. And that kind of leads me to my next question to you, is sharing this knowledge to lift the veil of other people? Have you had any successes at all or have you Have you stepped out yet and tried to share this knowledge?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you know, I'm actually pretty shocked how many people already think the same way. You know, they might not you know, have Jesus in their lives just yet, but there's quite a few people that I've taught to that are on board, some of them Christians, and some of them are not, but they still believe that, you know, they're they've been lied to, and it's actually been a pretty awesome time. My partner at work, his name's Garrett.
Speaker 6: You know, he.
Speaker 7: Doesn't come out and you know, say flat earth. He's more of a biblic earth, but uh, you know, same meaning to me. But he he's twenty six and he he's always said that, you know, even whenever he was at school and stuff, you know, things didn't add up to him. And he's always questioned it, and then you know, he started asking me more about the biblical part of it, and you know, I've showed him Bible verses and We've had long talks every night about it, and you know, he's he's right on board with it. And boys, he changed his his mind about a lot of stuff, and I'm very proud to see that. And then, you know, a preacher that I work with, you know, as soon as I got saved, I started talking to him, and you know, he he believes in biblical earth and all the stuff that you talk about on your podcast is you know, the vaccinations and all that stuff. He was already way ahead of me at the time. And there's been several people that I've came across that are one hundred percent for it. But you know, I have been persecuted for it, no doubt, and I've been called the crazy man, religions maybe insane, and all that good stuff as well.
Speaker 6: So I guess the good comes with the.
Speaker 3: Bad, absolutely. And there's an old thing that says, if you're catching flack, then you're probably over the target. And as you get older, the less you really worry about what other people think of you, And that's that's certainly where I am at, I'm more I think it's more important to me to get more people awake to the truth of this earth, whether it be rabbit holes like nine to eleven, you know, all that type of thing, but moreover understanding the realm that we truly live in, right, that should be one of the most important things that we really understand is where we live. We don't live on a ball. We live on a flat plane with I'm obviously mountain and we have some depths that hold water down to seventy five hundred feet or miles of and mountains and volcanoes and everything else. And you know science and scientism always has the answers, well, there's a hot molten core, this and that, even though they've never come close to it, and all of these little signs, like you know, we've been hurtling at sixty six thousand miles per hour for according to them, fourteen billion years. Yeah, we've never bumped into everything. And every single night the north stars exactly in the same place. And this has become one of my passions because I didn't realize how important it was until you start getting emails saying that, you know, once they came to understand that we live in a flat realm with a firmament. There has to be a creator and that is something that cannot be denied.
Speaker 6: That's that's me, you know.
Speaker 7: Ever since I started this journey and I accepted that, you know, I've been lied to and the earth is not what they tell us it is. I've got so much closer to our Lord and Savior and it's really helped my relationship with him. And you know, like I said, people call me crazy sometimes, but I'm not. I always do what you always say. I stand with my convictions, and you know, I'm I believe in biblical earth. I believe in flat earth, and I one hundred percent believe we're lied to. And the main thing, like you said, is you know, getting closer to the Creator and it is unreal. You know how many people that it affects to that point to where you know it gives you a closer personal relationship with your Lord and Savior. But you know, you think of it in the scheme of things. You know, these science tells us that you know, there's an ever expanding space out there, and it makes you makes it seem like God is, you know, dimensions away. But in reality, if you believe in the biblical worth, you know, he's right above us, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, looking right down on us. That's why we look up and pray. Right, that's what we always talk about. You had mentioned NASA and to deceive earlier, so that I want to kind of shift to that a little bit. Uh was there at any point growing up through through school, high school, early adulthood that you took the time and thought about man landing on the moon or was that something that you just went along with in the history books. What were your thoughts on that.
Speaker 7: I never really questioned it growing up. I didn't really think about it to that level. And you know, I always thought something was weird about it because obviously, you know, you see different opinions on it, and you you say that, you know a lot of we'll say, quote unquote conspiracy theorists. You'll you'll see videos of them popping up and saying how we didn't land on the moon. But as far as deep diving into it, I didn't really pay much attention to it.
Speaker 6: And you know, until started down this journey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a lot of people again maybe they thought, you know, but it's just for me as a young man, I didn't put a lot of thought into because it was I guess other things more important to me. I never took the time. But again, once once you understand the word firmament like you said, and just reading that God put the sun and moon in the firmament, that makes it a lie. And then you start to peel back the layers of the onion. It's like, well, wait a second, let me google this. Oh, they get seventy million dollars a day. And then you see the Johnson Space Center that has this giant pool. And then you go on YouTube and somebody shares a link with you that says NASA fails and you're like, why is it that this guy has a harness? And you begin to realize that, my goodness, grace, it's just the conspiracy is so large. It is obviously compartmentalized, and they obviously have to sign nine disclosures. And you look at the guys from Apollo eleven, how miserable they were coming back from their trip. There's just a lot that goes into that. How do you think I guess my first question would be, how do you think the three guys from the Apollo eleven dealt going forward with having to contain that lie.
Speaker 7: I would imagine that was absolutely miserable at first. Do you know, it might all have been too bad. But I say the longer they held on to it and the longer they went with it, I don't know how they much.
Speaker 6: I would imagine that they.
Speaker 7: Had to or they would probably you know, obviously unallot of their families or whatever, but.
Speaker 6: That would probably be something hard to bear for them.
Speaker 7: And then you know, you see I can't remember which when it was with the little girl in the interview and asking him about it, and then he kindly told.
Speaker 6: Her, you know, that was a lie.
Speaker 7: And you know the other one, Nila Armstronger Blue was that drunk hisself to death.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just it's.
Speaker 7: Sad, and I would imagine they regretted it. But you know, whenever, like you said, you signed that disclosure and you're you're putting all your are your faith in NASA. You know, it's it's a sad life. And I couldn't imagine what they had to go through mentally and emotionally just to peck that around all these years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're right. I think at first that it didn't really bother them. Like they're new to NASSA. They're young, thirties, forties, They get the go and listen. A lot of them are military, and a lot of them have to have these security clearances. And it's probably I've come to believe through my research and just through critical thinking what little I have left of this brain. But it's just I think it's presented to them as listen, this is while you may perceive it as a lie, they always use this term. It's for the greater good, it's for humanity. And I think that they kind of put a sales pitch kind of like that to get them to understand, listened, you know these things that we do with the green screens and underwater again, it's it's for the greater good. And I think that they kind of tell people, oh, yeah, there's people in space, you'll you'll get there, and sure that we probably do have people in Lowell or a bit, but there's just no we never went to the moon. There's no rovers on Mars or Venus or any of that nonsense.
Speaker 6: Right exactly. I mean, it's.
Speaker 7: It's it's said what they go through, and it makes you really wonder you know how many people that work they're actually know what they're doing. And then how many people are you know, we'll say in the club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously the people at the very top are far and few between the people who know what's going to happen tomorrow, who knows what's going to happen in December, those are far and few between the general people who work at NASA. Everybody has their little jobs. I have always said that the reason for the Challenger incident, which they intentionally put TVs in every class, and then I can't remember the name of the other one in two thousand and three. Two thousand and three was an interesting year, obviously with Iraq and then the other what's this space shot? I think it blew up over Texas two thousand and three to see if iucking the Columbia. There we go February first, two thousand and three, thirty second day of the year. I think they have to do these. Number one, they get a huge contract a few days later to start their next you know, Shuttle or whatever they're using now that I think three days after the Challenger, NASA was given two or three billion dollars to rebuild. And then the other thing is when these purchase requests go through, right, because everything I did purchases in the Army, and they got reviewed, every single one of them, you know. And normally in the military, if you had a receipt for a four hundred dollars or four thousand dollars screw, it would be questioned. But being a purchase angent for NASA, if you try to question it and they say, hey, have you heard of the Columbia disaster? Have you heard of the challenger? Does that bolt could be the difference between you know, the these astronauts living or dying, So they're never going to question that. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Absolutely.
Speaker 7: It's it's just wild to think, you know, all the stuff and all the strategizing, the planning that they really have to do to keep everybody on page and not suspicious. I mean, I don't even have the words to describe what the people you know at the top have to go through on an everyday basis just to keep this line check, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think part of it is they know they'll never be held accountable because everybody's so busy in the matrix, so they're never really going to be held accountable. And the biggest something that we probably don't talk enough about on this podcast is how the mainstream media is all controlled. Right, if we had an honest media and journalists, you know, rolled up their sleeves and called out all this stuff, we'd have a chance. But the media just parrots what they're told to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, sad, but true.
Speaker 3: Very much so. We we often ask our listeners for their six silver bullets, you know, the the thirty seconds in an elevator to present their evidence to somebody. What do you think are the sixth most compelling pieces of evidence? To flatter.
Speaker 6: Water always finding its level?
Speaker 7: You know, that's always been a big one ever since I started this journey. Like I said, I've done carpentry work before, and you know, obviously use the level a lot, and that makes a lot of sense to me. And we can see too far with her naked eye. That's a that's a big one once you understand all that and what the curvature and the mathematics behind it is supposed to be. And NASA not being able to find a picture of the Earth that's real and not you know, c G I uh that that that's a big one for me. I tell people at work that start, you know, going back and forth with.
Speaker 6: Me all the time.
Speaker 7: I'm like, all right, I say, I'll be quiet about it. You just do me one favorite and they'll be like, you know, what's that And I'll be like, go find me a real picture of Earth and then we'll talk about it again, and then they never come back. No, you know, because I've tried to do it, I can't do it. I don't know if you've been able to do it, but I just you know, it's not possible.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 7: And then the flat paths and the pilots using a flat earth map, and I know I've heard it on your podcast before. You know, many of these pilots, specially on TikTok, I see a lot all the time. They they actually admit that, you know, they're flat and they don't have to adjust any curvature or anything like that that they just you know, straighten go. And then mostly and the most important thing to me is, you know, God's word the Bible, the firmament. You know, poor corners, Earth is immovable. Several Bible verses that all just to me back up biblicore one thousand percent and you know, discredits to Heugo Cedric model.
Speaker 3: Those are all great pieces of evidence, especially the last one there Joshua ten thirteen. The sun shoot still moon stayed until the people have avenged themselves upon their enemies. And then of course they mentioned the Book of Jasher as well. There's a book I have somewhere. I got I'm rearranging my office right now. It's a mess in here. But there was one on Amazon, two hundred Bible verses, some of them, I'll say, you're a bit of a stretch, but there's certainly more compelling evidence in the Bible to present this world as a flat plane versus a spinning ball and with water sticking to it. And again, I was a carpenter. I did masonry, and everything is based on a solid flat foundation, and your corners have to be perfect otherwise everything else going up is going to be a mess.
Speaker 6: Right And it's that yep, that's well said.
Speaker 7: And yes, they are several Bible verses Isaiah forty twenty two. That's probably one of my favorites, that he looks down on us like grasshoppers.
Speaker 6: And you know, you got the four corners of the Earth.
Speaker 7: That's spoken about a lot. I don't know if you've ever read the Book of Enoch, but the pillers, I mean, it's it's everywhere in my opinion, and I just don't understand how some people can't see it, especially Christians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even the harder part is having the conversation with a pastor. And again, like you mentioned, Isaiah forty twenty two, is a great one. God is enthroned above the circle of the earth. Its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, and he stretches out the heavens like a thin cloth and spreads them out like a tent to live in. And again all of these things lead to and again, you know, when we're young, when we're three, and if we were just brought and raised without this knowledge, and somebody came up to you and tried to tell you that the earth was round and spinning and everything else, you'd label them a nut job and toss them out of the town, right if you were just But we're no, we're told to believe. No, don't believe what you see, don't believe what you feel. This is really what's going on. And that at that point, that's when I realized how deep the psychological operation is they manipulate us to believe this stuff. They have created, this false matrix that we live in. The way we live today is not the way that we should live. We shouldn't have to spend fifty sixty hours a week working away, you know, for making money for other people and sending our children off to be educated by people who think that libraries are a safe space for the LGBTQ community, and and all these other just crazy left. I don't like to use left right, but this progressive Marxist you know terminology. And I always talk about the Amish. The Amish get it, man, they just get it. They all they work is for their community and for their food, and they worship every day. They ground themselves. They rarely wear shoes, at least the Amish around our neck of the woods. That they just get it.
Speaker 7: Yep, I say, I tell my wife all the time. That's why we should go.
Speaker 6: We should go. Amish have a lot less stress in this life.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 7: It's it's it's sad. But everything you said was right on point. You know, I think about it every day. All three of my kids are in school, and I'm kindly lucky. I guess you would say in a sense because I'm kind of in the Bible belt they call it around here, So it isn't as bad as you know, other people I've heard on your podcast the stuff that they push and things of that nature.
Speaker 6: We still keep Jesus in school, and like I.
Speaker 7: Know, the principal at my kid's school, at their elementary school, he's a pastor River Church.
Speaker 6: So that's always a plus.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. That's and again when we put that out there, it's not all inclusive. There's great school districts in every state. Texas has some great ones as well. But you know, if if you live in Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, God bless you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's a I couldn't imagine, which you know, everywhere is really getting crazier and crazier.
Speaker 6: You know, we've had a.
Speaker 7: School shooting threats here recently around where I live, and that's out of the ordinary for this area.
Speaker 6: But you know, I feel like the closer we.
Speaker 7: Get to the end, the more and more we're going to start saying things just you know, safe sons, like I guess you would say, like kind of where I live is going to start becoming just out the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I And you know, I did a podcast about six weeks ago with a gentleman who lived in Georgia and he moved to Russia. And to me, that's that's twofold. It's like number one that goes to speak and it's not him. There's tons of people from the United Kingdom, from America, from Australia that are moving to Russia. Number one. That just really goes to show how sad of a state things have become in this country, where they people who consider themselves patriots, god fearing patriots. That feels so just intoxicated from all of this, you know, woke ideology that they have to leave the country. That's number one. But number two, and I thought, I may I hope I made this clear, was the fact that what we're seeing is global, it's biblical, and there's no place to run. So my thing is number one. I'm too old and I've got eight grand kids. I'm not going anywhere. But I think it's best we dig our heels in and fight evil instead of running with it. But again, I'm not judging people's decision to move, because that's there. They have the right to do so. But that's just where I come from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree with you too to that one hundred percent. I actually listened to that with that I can't remember his name, but the one that moved to Russia, and I was talking to my wife about it, about how the propaganda is real, about how much that we supposedly are supposedly Russia such a terrible place, and you got this certain picture in your head of what Russia is, and he's just over talking about how much loads it and how great it is, and you know, it's just it just goes to show you how much they try to miss with their minds.
Speaker 3: Oh, certainly. And you know, in two thousand and one at it. By the way, we're recording this on nine to eleven, and after nine eleven, two thousand and one, we thought every single Muslim person in this world was the devil, right yep. And I remember, just as clear as yesterday. We flew from Hawaii to Los Angeles on October the twenty fourth, two thousand and one. My daughter was two months old to the day, I believe, and I remember we had a couple on our flight and just every single person just watch kept their eyes on them the entire or whatever, five hour flight, four hour flight, whatever it was, and that's what those folks had to endure.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 3: Yet, does Islam melt with Christianity? No, we don't. But does that mean that we have to treat those people bad because of once again nine to eleven a psychological apperach.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: And in retrospect, you know, I kind of feel bad.
Speaker 7: YEP, I feel terrible too, because you know, that's just that's you know, one of the things that we're not supposed to do is judge, and uh, we're all the same in God's eyes, and that's what we tend to forget sometimes. And then you know, you got the propaganda and everything else coming down on you hard and then saying this, this certain race is bad, this certain race is bad, and you know, your mind's just going here and there, and then you got you know, people that you look up to that you thought was you know, good Bible believing Christians all your life, and then you know, the true colors come out. They're right on board with the news and the media, and it just you just got to sit back and watch it unfold.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I tell people. I was like you know, if you're watching mainstream news, turn it off. That that is like number one first and foremost to fixing your mind. Turn off the television and any of these mainstream big brother and all of this filth that they put on is not helping either. Now, you had mentioned right about not judging. I think you know, it's our job to you know, preach the Gospel of Jesus to everyone and to give them a fair shot. Absolutely, But as far as I'm not sure not judging is wholesale. Right, But you know, these people who were going after our children and pushing the agenda, you know, we should certainly step in and defend them. When somebody is doing something wrong like that, we should let them know it's wrong, and also our children to say, hey, this is wrong. But as far as again, what we did to that community after two thousand and one, especially when you wise up and understand who was actually behind it, it's just a crazy world we live in, full of propaganda, yep.
Speaker 7: And then you the connections, like you said, all come together. Isn't that when they recovered Nimrod's bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Two, I think May of two thousand and three, two months after we crossed the Berm in March two thousand and three. And it's kind of interesting because I often think about exactly when I felt this paradigm shift in the world. I can't really place it, certainly twenty twenty. I think there were several paradigm shifts over the last twenty three years. I think nine to eleven was a paradigm shift and our world change. It became more evil. I think Obama is a very evil person. Again, he's president, but he's not the top of the food chain. He answers to people just like every other president who was selected. And that's another thing I got worked. You know, I know this is the Flat Earth Files podcast, but again we're less than two months away from an election, and we have the same people running for office and from the same families over and over again, and people buy into the you know, it's life or death, and I just don't get you know, you got the Bush family. You know, I think there was a forty year stretch whether there was either a Bush, a Clinton, or it was a Trump or something. I forget where what the connection was, But like over a thirty year span, if you look, you know, Bush was in from eighty to ninety two as vice president president. Then you had the Clintons through two thousand and then Bush was right back in for eight more years. It's just like, how do people not understand what's going on?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: I never was really big into the politician loss and politics and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: But you know, I maybe.
Speaker 7: I want to say that I can remember right now twice in my life and I was, you know, on the Trump train, and boy, whenever I found Jesus, and like, like I told you, you know, I started looking into all this and you start seeing everything come together and you start understanding everything.
Speaker 6: You know, it's just it's madness. It's all it is.
Speaker 7: It's madness. And I love the same that you say all the time, left wing, right wing, same corrupt bird. And you know there's no man going to save us. And you know, my personal thoughts is, you know, I think Trump is he's going to be leading us to some self destruction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting to see which direction they're going to go. I have a feeling that no matter which way it goes, they're going to stir some stuff up. Foreign Policy has been around for fifty years. It used to be a monthly magazine. Obviously since the dot com boom, and everything is going online. They've been more of a online entity, but they still do produce four magazines a year. And I always scour Foreign Policy, the Council on Foreign Relations website and those type of websites, and read the World Economic Forum, because that's I believe they use these people for disclosure. That's their way of saying, we told you. And there was an article that came out. When did this article come out? June twenty eighth, and it talks about how bad will political violence get in the US? And they talk about all of you know, the uprisings we're going to see after the elections. You know, if Trump wins. The left they said what we saw in twenty twenty will be nothing. And then they say, if Trump wins, what they saw on January sixth will be nothing. Right, So there they're planting the seeds and uh, you know, we'll see, you know, we'll see what happens. It's we are, certainly man living in unprecedented times, aren't we.
Speaker 6: That's a fact. I think. You know, the more I looked into Trump.
Speaker 7: And the more that you see what he's all about, he's awfully strange character that we have on the stage.
Speaker 6: Have you ever looked at as a family tree.
Speaker 3: I have, and I've also looked at who his children are married too, and they're all part of the Shabbad mafia.
Speaker 7: That's it. It's crazy the connections.
Speaker 3: Yep, all of them. And that's the thing. You have to be that. George Carlin always said, right, there's a club at the top, but we ain't in it, and they're all in the club, and uh yeah, his and for me like yourself. In twenty sixteen, I was on the Trump train and then he gets in and he jokes about not locking Hillary Clinton up. I'm not really gonna lock it, but you promised. That was one of the things that was the biggest thing he ran on was locking her up, right, And then you know he talks about draining the swamp and then he puts Wilbur Ross as Secretary of the Commerce. That's the guy who bailed him out in eighty seven out of Atlantic City and he works for the roths Child. So you know, that was really the straw that broke the camel's back. Is just you know, I couldn't believe I was duped. They played us perfectly, because you know, Hillary is literally one of the most evil people in the world. So obviously we were like, please save us Trump and we fell for it, hook line and sinker.
Speaker 6: That's that's it, you know.
Speaker 7: I'm just happy that I've I've gave my lot to Jesus Christ and I just try to live for him. One of my favorite Bible versus is Romans three four. Look at every man as a liar and God is the truth. And that's what I try to do to have discernment. You know, in this day and Tom you don't know what's true, for what's lies, what's half true, what's half lies, And it's overwhelming.
Speaker 6: At Tom's.
Speaker 3: It can be overwhelming, especially when you realize how big these lies are. And the globe, well, that's one of the biggest, that's for sure. And you can go back and watch almost every TV show, every movie has a globe where they mocked the firmament, like Walt Disney and others have the little you know, they mocked the firmament going over by the way, there's a deal. I got to do a deep dive on Walt Disney on the other podcast soon. He of course, was good friends with Morner von braun.
Speaker 6: Yea whether it's Psalms not Team one.
Speaker 3: Say that, what's that?
Speaker 6: Psalms not Team one?
Speaker 3: That's right, That's right. That was his disclosure for sure, that was his You know, we hear different stories of him and his secretary in some of his bedside confessions before he died, but we can't really prove those. But the headstone, it's hard to deny that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I always thought that was pretty interesting once I started down all this for sure.
Speaker 3: We were there any other subjects that you wanted to talk about that we haven't gotten to yet.
Speaker 7: I'm noticed in the rap music, Like I said, I used to be a big Rat fan. I don't really listen to it now, But in twenty sixteen, I know that's when flat Earth really started becoming popular.
Speaker 3: YEP.
Speaker 7: I didn't know if you've heard or not, but Bob released a song called flat Line.
Speaker 3: You said, dB flat Line, Oh Bob, Yeah, yeah, Bob.
Speaker 7: I thought that was pretty interesting, like all these celebrities that you see that's starting to be more open about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he Actually I just googled it real quick. He aimed that at nilagrass Tyson YEP. I guess they had a big Twitter beef.
Speaker 6: Yep. Yeah, I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 7: And then I'm sure you've seen Kyrie Irving whenever he was on that podcast in twenty seventeen and said therf was flat. Then he came out and had to apologize for it because all the hatred he was getting from it and all the social media.
Speaker 3: You know, I think a lot of that stuff is you know, these people control social media and they have so many bots. I've learned. Just this morning, I tweeted something in particular, and it said it was limited visibility because it violated the rules of Twitter because you know what three words I use that it flagged what's that? The Synagogue of Satan?
Speaker 6: Imagine that that is now.
Speaker 3: You can't say that on Twitter anymore. I found that interesting. But yeah, I'll have to go back and check that out. The Bob that line it says, uh, he talked about not only flat Earth, but Freemasons and other things. That's pretty interesting, man. I was going to say something something else. I got completely sidetracked.
Speaker 7: Go ahead if you said, Uh, this was probably the biggest one for me here in the Retha. It came out in the past year. It's a song called Perfect. It's by Uh. I'm gonna try to say his name. I don't know if I'm gonna say right or not, but I think it's loads of Alexander, Drake and Future and Drake in Future was probably, you know, two of the biggest people that I listened to whenever back then, and they're talking about Jesus and they bring up the firmament and how the Earth is.
Speaker 6: Flat and it.
Speaker 7: It just really blew my mind to hear them too rapping about what they was rapping about.
Speaker 3: Huh. I'm trying to pull it up now. All of a sudden, my computer doesn't want to work. Losa Alexander and it's called perfect.
Speaker 7: You said, yep, yeah, I'm just got Drake computure with him.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't want us to share this with our audience because all of a sudden it doesn't want to pull up the lyrics. It came out twenty twenty three. I'll put the link in the show notes, so if people want to check out the lyrics. Yeah, that's weird everything, boy, I hope. Yeah, shout out to the NSA if you're listening. Maybe they're listening right now.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 3: No, that is interesting, and you know, even going back to the Red Chili Peppers in the nineties. They said Space is the final Frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: The truth is. And again it's in our face and we just miss it. It just goes right over our head.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess now where mys are open and I'm away, so to speak.
Speaker 6: I killed my wife.
Speaker 7: When we watch movies now, I'm always pausing it and showing her, you know whatever, the symbology is getting in her head and she's like, you gotta stop.
Speaker 3: That's us too. I'll pause it. Look. Look the apartment number. It's thirty three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirty three. The checkered floors.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a big one.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's everywhere it is, Like you said, you know, they put it right in front of her face. You just don't pay attention to it until you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There's a Jackie Chan movie from the eighties. I don't remember it off the top of my head, but it was based in New York and it was like the end, the climax of the movie and you see the twin towers and then the next shot is of the boat he's riding explodes like you couldn't make these things up. All the predictive programming throughout the years, whether it be the Simpsons, just it's all over the place. I'd mentioned on my other podcast the other night Drew Bledsoe, who was the quarterback for the New England Patriots, Right, I think it was September twentieth. It was right after they brought football back because was canceled for like two weeks after nine to eleven, So it was like September twentieth, two thousand and one. And do you remember what number he wore?
Speaker 6: Not right off number.
Speaker 3: Eleven, nine to eleven. The Twin Towers represented eleven, and player from the New York Jets hit Drew Brees and knocked him out again this is the first football game after nine to eleven, and knocked him out, and of course Tom, an unknown quarterback named Tom Brady who many people think he's part of the club, replaced him and history was written. But it was very interesting that a Jet knocked out number eleven on their first game back after nine to eleven, and of course the guy who replaced him would be Tom Brady.
Speaker 7: Right, it all goes together, and that broke my heart whenever I realized that the NFL was a script.
Speaker 3: It's really rigged and it's not as fun to watch. And that's for me. Sports. Back in two thousand and two with that Kings Lakers series, I knew basketball was rigged. And then you see golf and how some of those shots and then yep, yeah, and you understand I didn't get it at first, but the NFL went to a kicking ball that they have a special ball for when they kick field goals. It's got a k on it. And then you see some of the weirdest movement on these kicks and you're like, this is it's sad. But that's why if you look on there LC or whatever, they're classified as entertainment.
Speaker 6: Yep, I've I've found that out.
Speaker 7: I believe I heard that on your podcast and all of that it myself and then I started going down all the rabbit hose with all that, and then you got players that are saying, you know, they follow the script, and Georgia, I'm gonna be honest with you, I got a Philadelphia Eagles sleeve on my arm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's I wish I would have known it before though. Yeah, I grew up, you know, thirty minutes south of Philly, so we've always been Eagles fans. But yeah, it does take the air out of the ball a little bit when you realize you're watching a show. You're basically watching pro wrestling, right, you're watching a movie. It's all scripted, and a lot of it has to do with the betting, but also a lot of it is symbolic too, because there's tons of videos on YouTube that show, like, for instance, the Rams when they when they won the Super Bowl in I think it was February third of twenty twenty two, right, their colors were that blue and gold, and two weeks later Ukraine War started and their colors are the same as the Rams.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember that now that you said that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's all like like we keep saying, you know, they put it in front of her face.
Speaker 6: You just gotta have the eyes to see.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, this has been an awesome conversation. Did you have anything else you wanted to cover before we parted ways?
Speaker 6: Uh, I'll check my notes. Oh yeah, the globes and stores.
Speaker 7: Have you ever come noticed on it about what it says on the bottom of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like for educational purposes.
Speaker 6: Only, let me see if I can pull it up real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: My wife and me was at the story yesterday and she told me I should bring this up, so I better do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you better.
Speaker 7: It says not for educational use, for decorative purposes only.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: I thought that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. And then it's silly when you really sit down and think of every thing, it's silly.
Speaker 7: Yes, it is silly. And then there was one thing. Oh yeah, this poe my wife found yesterday. I don't know if you've heard or not. You may have, says a recent UGO. Poe found out that only two thirds of Americans from eighteen to twenty four believe the Earth is round.
Speaker 3: Now, so I want to say twenty years ago it was ninety two percent. I want to say that it was only eight percent believed in flat earth. So we got that from ninety two down to sixty six.
Speaker 6: Yep, only two thirds.
Speaker 3: That's that's a big number.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: She felt that for me yesterday, and I thought that was pretty interesting because I mean, I wouldn't think it would be that high, but I guess it is.
Speaker 3: And I'm here to tell you that a lot of this awakening wouldn't have happened if it weren't for COVID. So obviously, YEAHD was terrible. It ruined small business at closed churches, but it also did, if you want to look at the positive of things, it opened a lot of people's eyes.
Speaker 6: Yes, it did.
Speaker 7: It definitely opened my eyes to a lot of things, and my wife's as well. And like I said, you know, once you start putting all the pieces of the puzzle together, you know, especially if you involve Jesus in your life, you know, things starting to make a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: Amen to that, brother, It's been a great conversation. This hour fifteen minutes is absolutely flown by. But before we go, before we part ways here, I'd like to give you the opporternity to have the last work.
Speaker 6: I appreciate the opportunity that you give me today, George. Like I told.
Speaker 7: You earlier, you know, I feel like I know you already. I've listened to every one of you shows, and I appreciate all the work that you're doing. I can imagine how much goes into all this. I thank you for letting be on here. And the last word for me is just everybody that's listening. Remember Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and he is our Lord and Savior.
Speaker 3: Amen. No more perfect way to end that, And much love to you and your family, And I want to thank you for sharing your story and it was a great, great conversation and I'm so thankful that you and your family have come to know Jesus Christ. And that is, at the end of the day, the most important thing. And if you're listening, please remember that. And thank you all for your continued support, and thanks to Josh for joining us this Wednesday morning, and thank you all again for your continued support and for Josh. I'm George. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 6: I know it's been struggle. I don't know you've had.
Speaker 8: I don't feel tired. Hell don't all the way? Yeah, I know you feel.
Speaker 1: You smile.
Speaker 9: Ain't the same.
Speaker 6: I saw you way go from here. I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 9: Don't give up.
Speaker 3: No, don't give in, but never this home.
Speaker 9: Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got up, plaid.
Speaker 9: Why that's a right time, got up? Let me come. Why afraid God up y called.
Speaker 8: I can see the straightest side. You child's are putting up fide. Oh you're strongly thanny thing you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found you beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you live and breathing. Move you can hold your head of hide.
Speaker 9: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never love home, don't let gone on the primis and ain't done? You's God up plan WA's way down the God of Merica.
Speaker 4: Don't give up, No, don't give in you never lose home, don't let go on.
Speaker 9: The province and it ain't don life?
Speaker 6: It's worth live?
Speaker 9: Man? Why it's a play down the God up?
Speaker 8: Even?
Speaker 9: Why sur pray down the God?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yes, why s pray down the God? Call? Oh yeah God TV, Oh, don't give up?
Speaker 6: No, don't give in?
Speaker 9: Never song?
Speaker 6: Do they go of the Primian and don yas got up?
Speaker 4: Playing?
Speaker 1: Why a kind of evy colts? Don give no dog giving? Never the sol? Do they go on the crimes inting done?
Speaker 8: Love is both living?
Speaker 6: What's God of very colds all?
Speaker 9: The God of needicles? Why's he do?
Speaker 6: God of any.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the fact hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Just the facts, ma'am.