Speaker 1: The disingush pray su coulden, arm prig comelider to.
Speaker 2: Spade Gouden, armed Jim.
Speaker 3: That's Marni common, the Haraine feeling dunk, the ads drinking Jim beer wine, mineralvasa.
Speaker 1: And glass wine bitter.
Speaker 2: He's in cigu common, mid Adam taxi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Adam taxi about as taxi as slugs on the farm.
Speaker 3: That's mart I supposed Jim post Brigitta.
Speaker 4: In this conversation, you heard the man say, if you come a lighter to Spad, it means I'm too late, unfortunately burn the disingush an Malsu Goulden, arm prig comelider.
Speaker 2: To Spad Gooden, armed Jim.
Speaker 3: That's martnez common, the Haraine feeling dunk motion, the adveras drinking Jim beer wine, mineraivasa.
Speaker 1: And glass wine bitter.
Speaker 2: He's in cigu common, mid Adam taxi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm mean Adam taxi about as taxy as lungs on the farm.
Speaker 2: Does mart Ki at a.
Speaker 4: Postum post pet you'd like to invite an acquaintance for dinner at your place, viz that man to invite ein Laden and see my wife, and I would like to invite you.
Speaker 1: Laden.
Speaker 4: We would like to invite you for dinner.
Speaker 1: Emersions eat some aren't as an iron Laden.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow is Sunday, wang is sun talk. Could you come tomorrow, printon z wang common? Or is next week better?
Speaker 1: What is next to Robeza? What is next to Robeza?
Speaker 4: Lee ntatd il bakande. I can't tomorrow, unfortunately, Nischt goes at the end.
Speaker 2: It can Morgan laid anist. I can Morgan laira anist.
Speaker 4: But next week.
Speaker 2: Amnista voge.
Speaker 3: Next week would be fine. Nice the war very good, but not next weekend. Aberns Warren in Abernas Warren in the Nicht.
Speaker 4: Next weekend, it's not possible.
Speaker 2: Niceus Warren and the Gators knist.
Speaker 4: These act I'm going away next weekend. Use fahn.
Speaker 2: If ar nissa is worn in the wag.
Speaker 4: Sag z. I'm going away Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 2: If I sam stack on Sontag vic.
Speaker 4: Ezact man to my place, Suma to our place, two uns.
Speaker 2: Two uns.
Speaker 4: Sagen z, then we'd like to invite you.
Speaker 5: Done mission visi ei Laden, Yeah, the ye done mission visi iron Laden. Then we'd like to invite you on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Done mission VISI I'm donas talk iron laden.
Speaker 4: For dinner some albums essen, or perhaps for lunch with a Junzi lunch met.
Speaker 1: Talk issen Essen med talk me talk isen do's met talk issen.
Speaker 4: For lunch.
Speaker 1: Soum attack isn't.
Speaker 4: We'd like to.
Speaker 1: Emerston.
Speaker 4: We'd like to invite you for dinner.
Speaker 1: The Emerstons eat some isn't ilan.
Speaker 4: Or perhaps for lunch.
Speaker 1: Would if you like to attack isn't.
Speaker 4: Vis act man afternoon.
Speaker 2: Nahm attack.
Speaker 4: Before noon or late morning.
Speaker 2: Form attack.
Speaker 4: On visak man noon.
Speaker 1: Me talk.
Speaker 4: Frogs. Could you come for dinner on Thursday?
Speaker 1: See I'm donna stalk some armed asn't common. See I'm donna stalk some armed asn't.
Speaker 4: Common Rebakanda's act Thursday evening is not possible, unfortunately, goes at the end.
Speaker 3: Donna stag armed Keeto s larenist. Donna stag armed Keeto s larenist.
Speaker 4: Zag z. Then come for lunch add dog for emphasis common the doch.
Speaker 1: And coming the doctor metac is I'm coming the doctor metac isn.
Speaker 4: Come at one.
Speaker 1: Common zumines.
Speaker 4: We're eating at one.
Speaker 1: Yes, nomines, yees, nomines.
Speaker 4: The act yes gladly.
Speaker 2: Yeah again No.
Speaker 4: Vixact man to your place.
Speaker 2: To enen.
Speaker 4: The fact, But how do I get to your place? Ask? How do I come.
Speaker 2: About? V? Common is to en.
Speaker 4: V common is to inenzg the here's the city map, Yes, stanch dot plan, exact man map.
Speaker 2: Plan their plan.
Speaker 4: Yet, could I see the map.
Speaker 2: Contstin plans in dean plan contstin plans in.
Speaker 4: Note that with words like zin or haben dear plan becomes dean plan. Ask could I see the city.
Speaker 2: Map contesting start plans in.
Speaker 4: You unfold the map and you look at it together. When you find main street, say that's main street, that's Tarsa and that's our street, berg street.
Speaker 1: Bas tasa.
Speaker 4: Your acquaintance asks, can you show me your house?
Speaker 6: House, house, house, doth house, your house.
Speaker 2: A house.
Speaker 4: Viz that man show me you say show to.
Speaker 2: Me sang zimya z mia z mia sign zima.
Speaker 4: Irabukanta fragged. Can you show me your house?
Speaker 2: Can you see me a host sigon.
Speaker 4: Irabukantas act I cannot read the map.
Speaker 2: It can implannish lasen.
Speaker 4: Please show me.
Speaker 2: Fit it sig zima.
Speaker 4: Show me your street again?
Speaker 3: Sang the merasen or ein mail thangs merasenin mail.
Speaker 4: Irbakanda fract and where is your house.
Speaker 2: On your house?
Speaker 4: Sang they just a moment and in moment, I'll try better ruin thee I try, or I'll try Isasura.
Speaker 1: Suh fair Fasuro Isaura. I'll try to show you the house in this house too, Saigon, sooth Saigon in this house too, Saigon in this house too, Saigon.
Speaker 4: Zangzen mail. I'll try to show you the house.
Speaker 1: In this house too, Saigon.
Speaker 4: You try to find you're part of the street on the map, but can't. Try to say, I can't find our house.
Speaker 1: If you can in the house, if can't the house.
Speaker 4: Our street, our street is on the map.
Speaker 1: We the unstrases often plan of them, plan of them, planes often plan.
Speaker 4: But not our house.
Speaker 1: About on the house.
Speaker 4: I'll try.
Speaker 1: Ivasu.
Speaker 4: I'll try to show you.
Speaker 1: Vas into Saigon Isaura in into Saigon.
Speaker 4: I'll try to show you the way. We don't run the.
Speaker 1: Indian Victor Saigon then week den week Indian Victor Tigon.
Speaker 4: Then is his ward the douted way.
Speaker 2: Week week.
Speaker 1: They're week.
Speaker 4: With that man map.
Speaker 2: Plan deep.
Speaker 4: Vive reblicande, can you show me the street one more time?
Speaker 2: Kenenzi medishtrasener rein Malzeieden.
Speaker 4: Where is it on the map?
Speaker 2: Who is the off them plan? Who is the often plan?
Speaker 4: And see here.
Speaker 1: Here this map is good, pissa plan is good.
Speaker 4: And our street is large cross I can see our street on the map.
Speaker 1: Is often plans in often plans in.
Speaker 4: Herbakantis act this is nz gutach that plan.
Speaker 2: Ist is this and their gutach that plan? Yeah? Is this? Then their gutach that plan.
Speaker 4: Until Thursday at one's don't us talk on minds and thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: On feeling dunk.
Speaker 4: Suppose you're late for an appointment. Here's how you might apologize here too, and.
Speaker 1: Truly in the Lada comed is to spare it, and truly in the lada comes.
Speaker 4: To spare it with a JUNI, I am too late.
Speaker 7: If come to spare it, if comet to spare it, zangzi, excuse me, I am too late, and truly in the comets to it.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I am too late. Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 1: Laid a commiss to spare it.
Speaker 4: Vizak irbicante. That doesn't matter, does martinist zagzi? I have a city map, shabay and stad plan, but it's not very good.
Speaker 1: Abbey snitch. They're good, snitch, they're good.
Speaker 4: Zazi the street.
Speaker 1: Distrasse.
Speaker 4: This street is not on the map.
Speaker 1: Diesustras is niched of them, Plan.
Speaker 4: Viz ac delbicante. Yes, this street is rather small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, disusras is seemlyclein.
Speaker 4: And perhaps it's not on the map.
Speaker 3: Won't feel like it is then of them, Plan unpelite is sinist often Plan show me the map, Sangzimdin Plan.
Speaker 4: After she has unfolded the map, she looks for the street. She says, I cannot find it, referring to the street.
Speaker 2: Kanzinat finten.
Speaker 4: This street is really too small.
Speaker 2: Diese Strasse is vocalist to Klein.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Aberras maatnezt.
Speaker 4: We still have enough time for a coffee.
Speaker 3: Weham nor kuanup side for uncoffee. Wehamn kanup side for uncoffee.
Speaker 4: Now, suppose you're invited for lunch and you're late. Your hostess greets you at the door, say hello, Bridget.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't talk, Pagetcha.
Speaker 2: Couldn't talk.
Speaker 4: Jim start out by saying, excuse me, intruding thee say I am much too late. Remember to say I come much too late.
Speaker 1: He come a fuse to spad.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Does marks contradict.
Speaker 2: Her nine nine common shrond Jim.
Speaker 4: Tell her your car doesn't go.
Speaker 1: Man auto gitnish.
Speaker 2: Is inci dangu common.
Speaker 4: Tell her you came by bus.
Speaker 1: It's bind common.
Speaker 4: Say the bus was very slow.
Speaker 1: Angxam.
Speaker 2: Does Martnez Drinton.
Speaker 4: Say yes gladly, yeah, gana.
Speaker 3: Moz vine or a beers Say that you'd like a beer.
Speaker 1: Schmerstein, bier bitter.
Speaker 4: She brings you a beer, You raise it and say cheers. Bridget Rostrigita, rust Jim. This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two,