Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so what do you guys say? Should just get to it first out track of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, here it is Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Hockey Mom.
Speaker 5: Maria calling from Coopertino.
Speaker 6: Where's the podcast?
Speaker 5: I was traveling yesterday, was.
Speaker 6: Looking forward to getting caught up on a couple.
Speaker 5: Episodes, and there's nothing there? Help?
Speaker 3: I was getting that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Podcasts A sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we have a second talk back we could play.
Speaker 3: Let's do that.
Speaker 5: Good Morning TV Show, Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 7: What already?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: You guys have to take Christmas off, New Year's of Thanksgiving on, and now you guys have to take off Patrick's Day off too.
Speaker 1: Worry guys, Irish, We need you guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's wrong with us celebrating?
Speaker 1: I am part irish. I think I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, there's a lot of people who've been upset about things that you know, they've been hearing on our airwaves lately, and then over the weekend a lot of messages like the like the those two about you know, the podcast from Thursday and Friday that we're taking down. Then yeah, my dms full yesterday. People wanted to know where we were yesterday, why we weren't in live. And then a lot of other people asking me who can they email or contact or voice their frustrations and concerns about some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: So I hit up our boss, you guys. He came through.
Speaker 8: He set up a dedicated foone line for people to call, and he said that we could start out giving the number today.
Speaker 1: So if you have concerns.
Speaker 8: About stuff you were hearing on our airwave, stuff you don't like, questions, comments, concerns, you can hit up this phone line. I don't think you're gonna need a pen or anything to jot this down, because this number is super easy to remember.
Speaker 1: But here it is.
Speaker 9: Four one five one two, six, five three five eight one seven one three two three eight four six two six four three three eight future seven five zero two A A four one on some one six on three one three seven, five one zero five eight two zero one seven four on four four five line two through zero seven eight one four zero six too A six zero n online A six two eight two three one two five three forty one ones on zero six seven nine h one four zero eight six five one three to eighty two zero six six seven two one three eight four four six six zero one five five zero five eight two two three on seven two five three five done, four zero eight one two eight four eight one one one seven four first zero two eight four two to seven twero on nine three five two one on zero five for five nine six four four six two two night four nine five four nine three zero three eight one on six.
Speaker 3: All right, you got everyone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like I said, something super easy to remember that everyone to be able to get. That's not our new phone number. That's a ten year old boy in Great Britain.
Speaker 8: He became a Guinness World record holder after he successfully recited two hundred and eighty digits of pie. You know, it was Pie Day on three fourteen March fourteen, Pie Day and he rattled off two hundred and eighty digits in a row from memory. He just knows that it's not a world record.
Speaker 1: Wow, shut up. I think he does.
Speaker 8: Started four one five though, So that is we are going to use this as our new number.
Speaker 1: I just have. I'm still john it down. I haven't gotten the whole thing yet.
Speaker 3: When you get it down by memory, you let us know. Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Good Morning V Show.
Speaker 10: Did I miss anything about you guys announcing that you will not be uploading any podcasts because I haven't seen anything since March twelve?
Speaker 1: Okay, well yeah, so so here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 8: Thursday and Friday's podcast, our boss took him down, didn't like them. And then Monday, which was yesterday, there was no podcast yesterday because we didn't come any yesterday. We're off yesterday, so that accounts for that. But podcast will be back to.
Speaker 2: Starting today as long as we don't make anyone upset.
Speaker 11: Right, Good Morning JV's show.
Speaker 5: It's Evan from Venetia.
Speaker 11: I left to talk back.
Speaker 1: Yesterday about not being able to see any new podcasts since the twelfth. I think last Wednesday, I still can't see it.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't even know if it was played.
Speaker 12: I don't know what the answer is.
Speaker 11: If I'm doing something wrong. No podcasts whose last Wednesday?
Speaker 1: I just I need me some more JB Show. You know I don't listen network. Okay, so here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 8: Now, Like I said, our boss took down on Thursdays and Fridays podcast.
Speaker 1: If you're upset about that.
Speaker 8: You want to contact him directly, He said, we can give out his direct phone number.
Speaker 1: So just get out of pen paper, drot this down and then.
Speaker 9: Seven three, three, eight, four six, seven five zero two a A four zero seven four numbers whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just have to figure out the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time for the four things you need to heads up on to start you were doing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the BT eight strike is still going on, affecting over one hundred thousand writers that commute every day in the South Bays. Over the weekend, BTA did try to get Governor at Gavin Houston involved.
Speaker 3: His office said that both sides.
Speaker 2: Are content and are being urged to go back to the bargaining table, but as of this morning, no VT service for tens of thousands of commuters.
Speaker 1: Again, we stay with our workers on that one.
Speaker 8: Come on, get that deal done, all right, Take a moment say goodbuyes to the Warriors seven game win streak. They were hosting the Denver Nuggets and chasing her last night, and the Nuggets were without their two best players, Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray. Steph and company just could not find the basket they were ice cold from three and short. The short handed Nuggets won the game one to fourteen to one oh five. The Nuggets have now beaten the Warriors nine straight times in the regular season. Wears have no time to dwell on this loss as they host the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Tonight. Tip off is at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Oh, Matt, go mess.
Speaker 13: Mostly sad these guys with PATCHI fog in some areas. Daytime highs will be mostly in the high fifties to mid sixties. Frost advisories are issued for the North Bay until nine am today and some slight drizzle can still be felt.
Speaker 1: Haileo, bestie. Hey that's me. Hey, your day Today's going to be at nine.
Speaker 8: Keep checking items off your list, close a deal or signed papers, home renovation or real location projects produced satisfying results.
Speaker 1: Surround your family with love.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh you guys, I have I made a new list of things I want to get done in the house yesterday. Yeah, you started working on it yesterday due hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I believe because I write the horoscopes the JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: A couple of animal stories if I can go first, just because mine is really short and really grows but did you guys see the video of the guy in New York City eating a rat?
Speaker 1: What? No, wait, was that Tracy Morgan?
Speaker 3: Now the court that was not Tracy Morgan.
Speaker 2: Okay, video usage not on purpose.
Speaker 3: I wasn't out looking for this. It just came up in my feed. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: But TMZ is saying that now like because this video was going only it.
Speaker 3: Was a dead rat.
Speaker 1: Okay, nothing that makes it sense.
Speaker 2: But now like officials and the health department, they're like looking for the guy to make sure he's like okay, they want to get him help and stuff.
Speaker 3: Please get the man help.
Speaker 1: Oh that's disgusting, Like they're concerning you might catch some disease. Yeah, I mean you should know that if you're eating a.
Speaker 2: Dead rat, right, I mean clearly the man wasn't in like the right state.
Speaker 13: Got it and did the video show like everything like I got out?
Speaker 2: Yeah you can use Yeah, then the tale just like oh.
Speaker 1: You're gonna throw up. Do we know why Tracy Morgan yacked all over the court last night.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that and trending got it fifty five?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Police in Sheboygan, Michigan called to the Pine River's motel room housekeeping staff. They went into clean a room that had just been you know, vacated, and they found a live alligator in there, so they called police. Now, the motel's manager, Gary, he said he wasn't afraid of the alligator because it seemed very friendly, so he said it.
Speaker 3: Was an alligator.
Speaker 8: He said he didn't feel scared at all. He let the police officers in. The police officers even then realize, yeah, yeah, this was a friendly gator, and they picked it up and carried it out without really any issue at all. A small, small, three foot alligator named Wally, and apparently he is owned by a guy that has exotic animals and he brings him around for shows and stuff. I didn't know you could just bring your gator to a motel like that, Like they give me the side eye if I bring my dog there, right, but you can welcome exotic animals and gaters. I guess you just bring those right in.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: This guy that owned the owned Wally and these other animals, said he thought Wally got out and escaped because he looked around the motel room couldn't find him anywhere, and so he thought he escaped, and then he eventually checked out and left because he figured. I don't know, he must have gotten away somehow. I also have questions about that. How hard did you search the room? You can't find a three foot alligator in it?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was playing hide and seek. It was like in the bed, in the closet.
Speaker 8: There's only two places to look in that motel room, under the bed and in the closet.
Speaker 1: And you mean to tell me you can't find a three foot hour eye.
Speaker 3: You forgot the gator.
Speaker 2: And he didn't want to say you forgot the gator, so he was saying you couldn't find it.
Speaker 8: Maybe Anyways, he has since been reunited with the owner, and again police had no issue of securing Wally because Wally was a very friendly alligator.
Speaker 1: Is that a thing?
Speaker 3: I can't believe that that's the thing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 8: I saw the picture they were holding him up. He was all smiles. Wally was all smiles too, you know, very toothy.
Speaker 3: That is kind of cute.
Speaker 8: But I don't get how you lose your alligator in a hotel room.
Speaker 3: Everything room.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever left something in a hotel room?
Speaker 14: Mmmm?
Speaker 13: I love stuff everywhere, so it's probably something I don't even know, why did you ever get it back?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 8: Like something of value, Like this guy left his alligator, his one of his prized pets there and then he ends up getting it back. My wife left a hair dryer in a hotel room recently, and we called the one that you just bought her. No, not that one. That's I think why I got her one, because she had to go to her old, crappy backup one after she left the one she liked in a hotel room and we called and I haven't seen it anywhere.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, right, it's it's in the bathroom. You guys just took it.
Speaker 2: I've never left anything of real value, just like, yeah, makeup stuff, shoes one time I would choose, Oh.
Speaker 14: That would hurt my heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're like cheap shoes anyway, so you don't really care to go back for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things like that.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 13: Well, I was in Vegas over the weekend, you guys.
Speaker 14: Well, my boyfriend left his credit card.
Speaker 13: It wasn't at our hotel, but it was at the pool party that we were at.
Speaker 1: Whoops.
Speaker 14: I know he was so mad at himself, but you know what, I was like, hold on, hold on, hold on. When we were paying.
Speaker 13: The bartender put a heart on your receipt.
Speaker 14: Why did you leave your credit card?
Speaker 3: Was it on purpose?
Speaker 14: Did you want to see her again? Huh?
Speaker 1: A female bartender? He got a heart? No, no, and so he kept the receipt, but not the credit card.
Speaker 13: Now, why not put a smiley face or something. Why are you putting a heart?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 2: Maybe a com mandate that came down from management like Starbucks, or they have to.
Speaker 1: Like to get more money sharply something down.
Speaker 2: On the Yeah, did he get the card back?
Speaker 14: He did?
Speaker 3: Eventually we have to go back. That was the plan. She kept the card to make him come back.
Speaker 14: That it was.
Speaker 1: You don't go all the way back to the pool party. You just cancel it, don't.
Speaker 3: You're right, I'm going back, so.
Speaker 1: Really to get your credit card?
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's doing too After someone put a heart on your receipt, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to know what I'm going back to? Vegas's got to go back to scratch your eyes.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Next on the JV Show, we are talking TV.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, two days.
Speaker 2: We turn it over to Jest to talk TV. What's going on you guys?
Speaker 14: I'm watching Temptation Island.
Speaker 13: So I think the show has been around for a while, but the latest season is on Netflix and it is juicy.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 13: This reminds me of The Ultimatum a little bit because it's four unmarried couples who travel to a tropical island to have their fidelity tested.
Speaker 1: Basically, Temptation hasn't been around for like twenty years.
Speaker 13: It's been around for a long time, yeah, but it's new to Netflix. It's new to Netflix.
Speaker 2: Is this the show where all the contestants are other dating show rejects?
Speaker 3: No, that's the perfect match.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, there's too many.
Speaker 14: Of these, but there is a new season of that dropping during the summer.
Speaker 13: By the way, But for a Temptation Island, the couples, it's four couples and they are separated, right, So four men go into one villa with twelve women that join them to tenno, oh yeah.
Speaker 14: And the four women go into another villa and twelve men.
Speaker 1: Hell no one of them. My wife's there. Oh hell.
Speaker 13: So they're encouraged to build connections with these people, right, But these people are there to get a little flirty. Now, every few days, the couples are shown clips of what their other person is doing in the other villa. So yeah, they're shown, you know, what they've been saying about them behind their back, what they've been up to, who they've been talking to.
Speaker 1: They've been taking body shots off of Yeah, swimsuits since an island, you know.
Speaker 14: Fun Now.
Speaker 13: I just will never understand how people think that going on shows like this or putting themselves in these situations. I don't know how they think that this is actually going to help their relationship.
Speaker 3: But these are.
Speaker 8: People that all want to get on a TV show. I've thought that for forever. They want to have some level of fame.
Speaker 1: They're not really like, well, you know, we're just we can't decide if we're ready to take that next step, you know, to get engaged.
Speaker 8: And we've talked to our friends and family. We've decided to go on Temptation Island.
Speaker 2: Like what nothing makes you wonder if they're real, if they're like acting couples, like I wonder that are they actors or are they.
Speaker 3: Maybe they know each other in real life and pretended to be a couple.
Speaker 1: And side for this and they're just friends or something, or they used to date maybe so they can pretend like they are currently dating's got to be suspect.
Speaker 13: But with most of these couples, you can tell that there are like trust issues. Most of them mentioned that previous times one of them has either cheated or there's just been some infidelities. Right, So this is how one of the guys expresses himself.
Speaker 15: I'm a little bit of a flirt oh maybe a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Of a flirt, a lot of it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And I think I'm just at the point now where I want to show her that I can stop being so flirtatious. I think I'm just ready to take a relationship serious. And that's why we're here to test that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's the offer for him.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, show her in real life. Don't go on this show where you're gonna be tempted. But also, this is.
Speaker 14: One year into their relationship. If my boyfriend is like.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, we're one year in or however long, and I'm finally ready to take our relationship seriously and not be so flirty, uh, good for him.
Speaker 8: Good for him, then, Selena, to your point, this is the ultimate test. He wants to show that despite all the temptation, he cannot be mister flirt.
Speaker 2: It's not a I mean yes and no, but we know you're going to fail. Yes, you know I'm hoping that he does of course.
Speaker 13: So then he's asked at So at the beginning of this, were you not taking the relationship seriously?
Speaker 15: So there was a time getting of our relationship where I chose another woman over her, and then I realized the grass isn't greener on the other side. So for me, it's kind of the final test showing her that I'm ready to stop being the little slurty clardy boy.
Speaker 3: See but then just like just stop. You don't have to go on the show.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can become famous at the same time.
Speaker 12: Rue.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 13: So that's that's one of the main things that I wanted to ask you guys, like, do you believe that people who cheat once are more likely to keep doing it? Do you actually believe that somebody that cheats can change because it's really hard for me to believe that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I think I think both.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think somebody who cheats once can change, right.
Speaker 3: With a different person.
Speaker 2: Once you're with somebody, you cheat on them and they and they still stay with you. I think that it's harder for you to like tighten up and stop cheating because you're like, oh, they're not.
Speaker 3: Going to leave anyways.
Speaker 2: I don't think you change in that instance, but you'll find the person after that that's will make you change.
Speaker 3: That's worth not doing those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you also have to be more wary of the serial cheater, right, you think it's just the person that's one time. Yeah, the one timer.
Speaker 8: I think it change, right, But I do think somewhat to you your points, Selena, that the relationship should be done at that point, I like, you're better, it's forever going to be tainted.
Speaker 3: Yes, can we say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh just once? I think, yeah.
Speaker 13: I think you also need a lot of time, like if you are going to work on yourself in quotes, because I feel like most men who cheat are like.
Speaker 3: I just need to work on myself. I have a lot of issues blah blah blah. If you're going to do that like any time, Yeah, say that it's.
Speaker 1: A cheat, as aren't the only Let's just put one little discoverer.
Speaker 14: And women.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of women that are cheated the relationship. Plenty of wis has done as much. I don't have the actual stats on that. I don't.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, I know, I feel like we think that, but.
Speaker 8: We don't have the actual stats on that until someone's presenting me with the lifetime status human cheating throughout history.
Speaker 3: I do not automatically assume.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, guys, but I do.
Speaker 3: But seems more likely. So Temptation Island Netflix.
Speaker 14: Check it out.
Speaker 13: I just started watching it and it's already y juicy, so I cannot wait juicy?
Speaker 2: Is it one of those things where like they put out a few episodes and we have to wait for the rest it is out?
Speaker 1: And what do you think of the cast? Good looking and you know you like what you see.
Speaker 14: They're good looking. The people that are there to tempt them.
Speaker 13: Like they're they're hot. So it's definitely tempting them that you.
Speaker 2: Would be tempted if you if you were on the show. I'm not that type of person.
Speaker 3: So they're not hot enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not hot enough for you?
Speaker 3: Not hot enough. They could be hotter, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, but I'm not watching.
Speaker 3: But would the ladies be hot enough for your man to be tempted?
Speaker 14: They would?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought we wanted enough. Better.
Speaker 14: That is trending is coming.
Speaker 1: Out the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I don't know why my trending intro isn't there, but we're just gonna get right into it.
Speaker 11: Then.
Speaker 2: Love that Sabrina Carpenter did the Eiffel Tower on stage.
Speaker 1: What is that pis or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was, so go to JV Morning Show and check this out on our story. You know how whenever she performs her song Juno, every time she does this song, she does like a different adult act on stage, not like actually doing it, but she does the motion and she pretends to do it. So she was performing in Paris last night, Graham, and when she does this song, she, for the first time ever simulated a three person act on stage. Interesting and this act appropriately named the Eiffel Tower because she was in Paris. And if you don't know what that is, it is it's her and she's like, uh, she's she's bending over and then one one of her male dancers in front of her and another one behind her, and they have their hands up like this, joined at the top and so it's shaped like an eye. No, no, have you which part would you be?
Speaker 3: Obviously right?
Speaker 1: No, I'd be the side tower.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but then you're too tall, like you'd have to get someone just as tall as you or if not, it wouldn't balance out.
Speaker 1: That's fine, all right.
Speaker 2: So finally, if you want to see that Jab Morning Show, the audience loved it. Tracy Morgan puked sitting courtside at the next.
Speaker 3: Game last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the hell happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, to answer that question, Graham, we don't know why it happened, but if you missed it, here's what happened. He was just sitting there mining his own business. You know, he's a lifetime Knicks fan. So they're playing the Heat it's the first half, and all of a sudden, Tracy got sick and he kind of hunches over a little bit, and just like projectile, vomits onto the core and it's splash and everywhere, and so paramedics had to like rush over there. The game was delayed several minutes as they helped him. They had to put him into a wheelchair and he was wheeled out of the arena. As they were wheeling him out, he had his face covered with a towel and people also notice that, like his nose.
Speaker 3: Must have been bleeding or something.
Speaker 1: At the same time time, Yeah, he's of bloody.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: Nobody seems to know what exactly caused the medical episode as of now.
Speaker 3: Given me caies ground.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, Tracy Morgan has never been a stranger to having a good time. I don't know if it was related to that, but it's got to be, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope not. I feel like he's been through so much. I would hope he's like prioritizing his health at this point.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 8: You know, I would think we've all had some bad food before something.
Speaker 1: It could be a food poisoning.
Speaker 3: True thing, right, true, But the way it was.
Speaker 1: The court side, it was just splash. Did you watch the video?
Speaker 3: I can't even watch the video. I've seen I've seen enough.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm looking at the Oh my god, worst fear, like one thing is throwing up in public. That's already like a bad enough, but for it to be documented for everybody to see.
Speaker 8: Well, and then for it to hit the court, I mean, come on, there's a basketball game I'm trying to play out there.
Speaker 1: And then would you take the wheelchair?
Speaker 3: I think, I think anything to get out of there at that point, we have, But no, you can't.
Speaker 8: Get out of there quick enough. I saw they're wheeling away so slowly.
Speaker 3: Well they said he could barely even stand.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's really feeling under the Yeah, so he had to be whiled away.
Speaker 1: Should not have been eaten hot dogs court.
Speaker 3: Or whatever it was?
Speaker 1: Yeah with the girl don idea.
Speaker 3: No, it's not yet every time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you have? All Right, you guys, take a moment and say goodbyes to forever twenty one.
Speaker 8: It turns out that forever didn't actually mean anything, because forever ends on May first.
Speaker 1: The fashion brand has been.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's so sudden.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well they've been They've filed bankruptcy now twice in the last I think six years, and so this has been looming for some time. They've begun liquidation amidst all this newest bankruptcy filing. They're going to close all of their US locations. All locations have begun going out of business sales along with their website, normal operations and sales. You can still go in there if your store's open. As they are winding things down, they're going to be selling off everything, so there will be a lot of going out of business sales. But they're doing it in two waves. Wave one locations, that's two hundred and thirty six of the US locations. They say those are their poorest performing locations. Those ones are going to officially close their doors the week of March thirtieth. Then the remaining one hundred and eighteen locations, which is Wave two they're calling it, they're going to close by May first. Gift cards will be honored up until April fifteenth, So if you're sitting on that Forever twenty one gift card, you got to get in there by April fifteenth for the that's for the I'm assuming the Wave two locations because if Wave one closed by March March thirtieth, March April, yeah, thanks, so.
Speaker 1: Get in there.
Speaker 8: At one time, Forever twenty one had at least eight hundred locations worldwide and four billion in annual sales.
Speaker 1: Except that is just not the thing.
Speaker 8: They cited a lot of effects of the supply chain issues during the pandemic, amongst other things.
Speaker 1: That's a cause for their slumping sales. When's a lot of time you went in there and boarded your local Forever.
Speaker 14: Twenty actually was there last week?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 14: They have thirty person off right now, so I'm hoping that, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because they're going on.
Speaker 14: But you guys, that was my first job ever, so this makes me really sad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and that's where I met like my bestie of like eight years.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys are gonna be friends forever because of Forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like from the beginning, Forever twenty one has been plagued by problems.
Speaker 3: Remember, they faced a lot of lawsuits, lawsuits because.
Speaker 2: They were overworking their employees and having them clock out but then continue working, you know, just to like meet demands and stuff.
Speaker 8: So I think the real problem was that sites like sheanm I saying that right Shean and the name no Name, Fashion Note and you another one's said, hold my beer, we're taking on.
Speaker 1: Your business now.
Speaker 2: It's because no one actually shopped in stores, that's their everything is online.
Speaker 1: Another reason. But I, for one, am launching a class action lawsuit because I found the Forever part very misleading.
Speaker 8: I thought they'd be around forever and they're not. So I will join that f in a lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Yep, me too.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Thanks.
Speaker 3: For bragging out with us. Happy Tuesday. This is what the bleeper? You can win a JV show, Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 2: Now, you just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out words? Always leave your guesses on the talkback mic all the new and improved iHeartRadio app. You guys ready to get things started?
Speaker 3: All right, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: I like that are big and wide open, just makes it easier to get stuff in there. WHOA what I mean? Hashtag facts?
Speaker 8: All right, think about what's that bleeped out? Where it could be the will whip out your iHeartRadio already whipped out hopefully that's just how you're listening to the show. And then the talkback mic is right there that little red microphone button. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. You have to be the very first correct answer of the morning to win the JV Show, Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get back to what the bleep, we have very important talk back.
Speaker 14: Good morning show.
Speaker 5: Glad to hear you guys back. I almost had a mini heart attack because I thought you guys wouldn't be back today. And today is my sister's birthday, so I just wanted to give her a shout out. Selena from PACIFICA. This is Christina from PACIFICA. I hope she has a wonderful day off and love her and love you guys. Thanks for everything you do.
Speaker 3: Bye. That's at all right, So back to what the bleep? Where you can win this jab show?
Speaker 2: Chuck mug, you just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word?
Speaker 3: Oh you missed today's clip. No worries, I got it for you right here.
Speaker 8: I like that are big and wide open, just makes it easier to get stuff in there.
Speaker 3: You're sick.
Speaker 14: Look I don't blame you.
Speaker 3: I guess all right. You said to get a good look in there with you? All right to your guest is remember this is a family show.
Speaker 5: This is all to come from Gilroy the bleep. That word is closet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get all you're junk in there that you'll never need for the next several years, but we will will keep storing it.
Speaker 16: Good morning JV show. This is a when from lake Thrup. I'm guessing the bleepout word for today is trunk. All right, have a great day.
Speaker 3: I do love a big watch trunk.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guest this morning. A lot of people get some trunks.
Speaker 3: You could throw your junk in that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get your junk and the junk in the trunk.
Speaker 5: My name is Retail from Shanno, and I think the bleeped out word is suitcase.
Speaker 1: There's another very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 3: They just don't make those things big enough.
Speaker 8: They do, But then you have to think about how I get this stupid thing on the plane and.
Speaker 13: How much you're gonna pay extra, right.
Speaker 1: And then they look at you when you said it on the scale, just judging. I know you've gotten there.
Speaker 2: None of your business, all right, Continue to get those guesses in what do you think today's bleeped out word is?
Speaker 3: Leave it now on the talkbacks, we're gonna play more of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Playing what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where all you got to do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word and this JV show chug mug, Yeah it is yours, send it out to you, all right, So in case you missed today's clip, here it.
Speaker 8: Is I like that are big and wide open just makes it easier to get stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Would like you would like those things there. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 3: This is Jessica from Devlin and my guess is refrigerator. Have a good morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, big wide fridge. I don't in our house. That was one of the main things.
Speaker 8: I've got a nice wide fridge, but not a deep fridge because if you have that fridge that goes way back in there, all this stuff back there just goes to die and it's.
Speaker 2: Harder to grab things than everything's getting knocked over and stuff.
Speaker 8: It's once it's out of side, it's out of mind and it's back their growing mold. So we want to face shallow or refrigerator a bo wider Yes.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show. This is Stacey from San Ramon. I think the bleeped out word is tacos. Thank you so much, have a good day. We want to get more.
Speaker 8: I think that's a very good guess and very true because I often I want some a little bit of everything in my taco. Right, you have to, I want just all the flavors, put everything in there, and then you go to try to pick it up. And it doesn't and then you have to fork a knife it Like.
Speaker 1: That's not how I'm supposed to beat in a taco.
Speaker 8: The little tortilla. The little tortilla can't hold it. And I'm putting lots of stuff in there. I want everything in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you you'll go to the point of using a fork and a knife.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you can't pick it up?
Speaker 14: Do that all the way at the end when you don't have any.
Speaker 1: Left, it just lays flat and it's just one giant mound.
Speaker 2: I feel like two handed, and I mean it's messy and it's falling apart.
Speaker 1: You don't then you're just picking up handfuls of meat and cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do that before you fork.
Speaker 2: Sure, Okay, it's as I hate that word is pantry?
Speaker 1: That would be nice to.
Speaker 3: Was that pantry?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 8: That was when I drew the floor plan for the house that just got done built in.
Speaker 1: I was like, it has to have a pantry. I've never had a pantry that he bag one walk into and put stuff away, and I was like, this is I had pantry goals in this and I found that while it is cool, that's where all this stuff goes to die and mold. It's just like out of sight, out of mind. It's in there at the cabinet. You don't never see it and it's just getting stale or whatever. And then you're like, you know what, we did have a bag of potatoes. It was in here and I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Your storage space, you have, the more stuff you.
Speaker 1: Have to just let let go bad. So it's kind of backfiring.
Speaker 2: Good morning, JV show.
Speaker 7: This is Jennifer South City.
Speaker 17: I think the bleeped out word is door doors doors doors.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, here's today's clip, unbleeds.
Speaker 8: I like doors that are big and wide open just makes it easier to get stuff in there. And tell you the twofold though, it is easier to move stuff in when you have a big, like a front door that's big. I made our front door like pretty wide and big. But it's also just something cool about it. I don't know if you've seen those plays. I always wanted one of those. You see it on like the these shows they have like a pivot door. I don't know, they like spin on a pin instead of hinges, and they're just like it's like the whole walls moving like dude.
Speaker 1: I want a door like that to those no sort of door like that? Are you're kidding me?
Speaker 8: But I want why I give myself a wide door, but I couldn't afford you know that door.
Speaker 14: I feel like you could have figured out.
Speaker 3: A way to build it.
Speaker 1: No, it's like I think they're called pivot doors. They're expensive. It's a different, it's a whole different. I don't buy.
Speaker 8: Ain't got pivot door kind of money, regular door money. But I have a nice wide door. Anyways, all right, let's give some shut outs.
Speaker 1: Let's give some shoutouts. First and foremost, Gen in South City, what's up, Jen?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Enjoy your brand new JV show, Chucky Buggy coming your way? Check your email? All right, couple people, a couple people on it this morning. A lot of people saying doorways and stuff like that. People were close and dancing around around it. But Henry in Pittsburgh he said front doors. I mean he was right there, front doors. Doors. Amanda, an Adeline and Nap but they said doors.
Speaker 8: But they said it too late. And then there were a few people that's just said door, not plural. Ashley and oaklandn Brian Dominic and Nico and Conquer. What's up, guys, what's up? Thank you so much for playing. But Jen in South City she had the very first answer this morning. Shout out to her nicely does.
Speaker 2: All right, tomorrow morning we're gonna play against and no worries people seven oh five will do it here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Go into the phone. Now, Hi, exist, this is Alisa.
Speaker 2: I'm I have my husband Thomas and two kids with us. Lisa, Thomas and two kids and two kids their names and Connor.
Speaker 14: What's up guys?
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, Aiden and Connor. Okay. I love the team efforts. Here's what you gotta do, though. You gotta be cook at the answers.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be one of those families that runs out of time, okay, or.
Speaker 1: Those families that's cheating or cheating.
Speaker 14: Don't cheats, please, we love you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: This is the JB Shows. You have nope game. It's a trivia game. We're going to ask you four trivia questions.
Speaker 13: Just gotta get three correct and you win two tickets to see a j R.
Speaker 14: At the Shoreline app of the Here.
Speaker 3: You guys, ready a.
Speaker 2: Question number one, A covin coven coven. A coven is a term generally used to describe a group of what yep, yep, I like to say, COVID, yeahs COVID of which.
Speaker 1: Is the COVID COVID nineteen? All right? Question question number two. Lake Como is an upscale resort area where slubs from around the globe are known to vacation. What country is lake Como in Italy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Question number three?
Speaker 2: What is the branch of mathematics that deals with the size and shape of objects?
Speaker 1: Like let aid, let aiden and and Connor? Connor get I know they wanted to chop that one out and Thomas? All right? Question number four, You guys don't even need this one because you've.
Speaker 8: Already won the game. Nicely done, but we'll do it for funzies.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the piece of equipment that an archer keeps their arrows in a quiver? Thank you, Thomas, Thank you?
Speaker 8: Who even knows that you guys didn't know?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: It's that San Jose State Education right there there. It is truer.
Speaker 3: I should have gone there. Congratulations.
Speaker 14: Woo, you just got two tickets to see a j R. At the show line up.
Speaker 1: But they want to get through.
Speaker 3: Thank you nice, thanks, you are very very welcome. Spartans.
Speaker 1: What's the sales ady statement? Because Spartans right, Barton Spartans.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, hang on for that winning Graham.
Speaker 12: We got some.
Speaker 1: Shout out, we do.
Speaker 8: My dams are full, Godin says Hey Graham. It's Marcus from Vallejo. Just slid into your DMS with a quick request. I was wondering if the JV Show could give Maria Long a birthday shout out. Her birthday was on Saturday, but I know a shout out from you guys would absolutely make her day. She's an incredibly kind person, a phenomenal singer, have one of the most beautiful souls I've ever met.
Speaker 1: You guys are amazing. JV is for sure proud and we'll always be messed. Thank you again.
Speaker 8: That's from Marcus, So happy happy birthday to Marie Long, who us a fart point another one here, Hey Graham, want to wish my daughter Selena Skibbety a very happy thirteenth birthday today and have a great day at school hashtag officially a teen. And that is from Mama Norma Norma So happy, happy birthdays selenas Gibbey who use a fart? I think that's a real last name. I hope so skibbity. No it's not, Hey, Grammy, I just wanted to give a big shout out to my son Dommy on his fourteenth birthday. He's our little lepper khn. He's born on Saint Patrick's Day. He's such a special part of our family and we want him to know how much he means to us.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: That's from Dad, Mom, kay, Scar, and easy Guy. So happy fourteenth birthday, Dommy. The fart that's true. Another one here, Hey Graham, my son Cayson I turned fifteen on lucky Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 1: We hope you had the best birthday.
Speaker 8: Love Mom, Dad, Kaylin, cam Met, Kaylee, and Cavin. Happy birthday, Cason Birthday. Another one, hey, Grandma, was my son Jackson's eighth birthday on Sunday. He's our wild, energetic, video game loving, smart and carrying boy.
Speaker 1: He was begging to make sure.
Speaker 8: We asked you to give him a shout out and uh, happy birthday from Mommy, Daddy, eight Athena, Genevieve and baby bro Kenzo.
Speaker 1: So happy happy birthday. Jackson.
Speaker 8: Another one, Good morning, Graham, Can you guys give a birthday shout out to my son Cameron. He enjoys listening you guys on the way to school every morning. He's now eight years old, and I just wanted to know he is loved by so many, but most especially his mom.
Speaker 1: That's me so Happy birthday, Cameron, I want to.
Speaker 8: He grabbed love you could wish Paxton a happy thirteenth Birthday's birthday was on Saint Patrick's day.
Speaker 1: Listens to you guys every day.
Speaker 8: I was way to school from Reagan, Auntie Rosalind and Uncle Renson who gives the party they wrote that night describe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was on the script. Another one, Hey grand Mo, im'm slad in your DMS.
Speaker 8: Wish my lovely fiance Britney Castillo a happy seven year anniversary today and to many more. And that is from Edgardo the figure out to you guys seven years engaged thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how we feel about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, moms and your moms and.
Speaker 8: Your dms want to wish Maverick the Baconator the best fourth birthday. Always remember Mama, Daddy, Damien, Isaiah and Kendall love you very much so, Happy happy birthday to the Baconator who gives the part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning jav Show. I don't know if I'm a little late to the party. Been catching up on all the podcasts and I realized the last podcast ends March twelfth. Is there something I'm missing? This is both on my Spotify and I heart up. I don't know if you guys already went over this, but where are on the podcast?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 1: Would you like to Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 8: We did address this earlier, but if you weren't listening, uh, you know, to start of the show this morning, just to let everybody know, our boss yanked down Thursdays and Friday's podcast and then we were off yesterday and so there was no podcast for that day.
Speaker 1: Hence, while you're not seeing any podcasts for that date.
Speaker 8: But this is something really cool that I think our boss is doing to make up for it. Because a lot of people have been in our dms and talk packs and stuff complaining about different things they've been hearing on our airwaves, whether it be stuff that we've said or stuff you might hear in the commercials or wherever you know, anything you have on your mind, questions, comments, concerns. He's set up a dedicated hotline just for that. Get out a pen and paper. That's stupid, you're not going.
Speaker 17: To need it.
Speaker 8: It's a super easy to remember number, and we're going to give it to you now.
Speaker 9: Four one from month six three eight one seven one three two three eight, four six two six eight seven five zero two A A four one one six on three three five zero four months four fine one two through year seven on Z there's six to eight six R and online A six two eight two three two five three forty one six seven nine Hwell four to your eight six five one three six six four seven zero one three eight four four six six.
Speaker 14: On some two you.
Speaker 1: Got that seven.
Speaker 3: It was exactly that was.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it all right?
Speaker 3: You got that number, guys, all right for to use it?
Speaker 12: Gods all the.
Speaker 4: Stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so much drama with Kim and Kanye. Did you guys see that they were fighting over a song that Kanye recorded with their daughter Northwest and Diddy.
Speaker 3: Wait excuse me what?
Speaker 2: Okay, Let's start from the beginning, please, Okay. So the Northwest went to go visit Dad recently. They got in the studio and he had her records and vocals that he then put on a song that also has Diddy on it and Diddy's.
Speaker 3: Son Christian Combs aka King Combs.
Speaker 16: Kelly.
Speaker 3: He was busy, he was, I guess.
Speaker 2: The original plan was that Kanye was going to release the song on one of his upcoming Sunday services. Yes, those are going to be back on. But Northwest. She gets back home with Kim. Kim finds out that the song was recorded, and so she fired off a season to desist, demanding that this song not be released because hello, it's of her young daughter and the.
Speaker 3: Diddler, so like absolutely not.
Speaker 2: They even held an emergency hearing with a mediator and a judge. Kanye did not join the meeting, but his lawyer was there, and supposedly the end result was okay, Kanye says, the song will not be released.
Speaker 3: Right fast forward to this weekend.
Speaker 2: Kanye clearly felt otherwise, because he was posting screenshots of him going back and forth with Kim, and then he posted the man makes the final decision, and he posted the song against Kim's wishes.
Speaker 14: Wow, oh my see.
Speaker 13: I don't often feel bad for the Kardashians in this case, though. It's gotta be the worst thing ever having a co parent with Kanye West, That's all I was thinking that entire time co parenting.
Speaker 1: Co parenting is probably difficult.
Speaker 8: Even then you can get along with the other person, imagine when you don't get along with person, and then imagine that person is Kanye. Like, there is no worst possible co parenting situation than Kim Kardashian has.
Speaker 1: So I feel bad for her as a mom.
Speaker 3: Would you like to kids?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, of course, And you said. Harvey Weinstein's also on there.
Speaker 14: He was busy that day.
Speaker 1: He didn't get in there.
Speaker 2: Cosby was available. I just don't think he was invited to the party, all right. So the song is called Lonely Roads Still Go to Sunshine.
Speaker 3: It starts out with a jail call.
Speaker 2: Where did he is thanking Kanye West for looking out for his kids?
Speaker 12: Nobody? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I love you so much, man.
Speaker 2: It's like you raised me even when I.
Speaker 12: Didn't know you.
Speaker 2: By the way, the entire call, or most of it, was released I'm not going to get to all that audio, but the entire thing is just one big They're just kissing each others behind the entire time. It's it's like, of course, when you have no one else who would support you.
Speaker 3: Diddy Kanye was like Diddler on the track.
Speaker 2: Kim did not want that out if you're just tuning in, because North is all a song with Diddy.
Speaker 3: So here here's the next thing.
Speaker 2: Kim is considering going back to court and asking a judge to strip Kanye West of Kanye's legal.
Speaker 8: Custody right and he violated some sort of agreement that they had already.
Speaker 3: That's exactly your thing.
Speaker 2: He's like, physical custody isn't the issue here, Like he never sees the kids anyways, but the legal custody, you know, he still has to say and a lot of what the kids do. Even though he's not really around and he's not he's not falling the rules. He's playing dirty, He's doing what he wants anyways.
Speaker 1: There should be some sort of repercussion for that.
Speaker 2: I think there should too. I think she should totally go to a judge and get sulky.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the music?
Speaker 2: More importantly, I'm actually stop, I'm actually not mad at it, but I can't support anything Kanye does.
Speaker 8: I just wish it could be the truck and take him off.
Speaker 3: What just I'm not mad at it, Stop, I'm not.
Speaker 14: I'm not here for it me neither.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a no for me.
Speaker 2: I wish it could be old Kanye, but like he's too far gone. Old Kanye has never come back.
Speaker 1: No, that's ship sailed a long time ago.
Speaker 14: Graham.
Speaker 3: We have an update on the astronaut.
Speaker 1: We do you guys. This is huge. This is huge. After two and eighty six days stuck in space, those two Boeing Starliner astronauts, they're on their way home.
Speaker 3: They're on their way home.
Speaker 1: We brought the astronauts. Oh my god, is at home yet. But they're all on their way home. So we don't know, like if everything's gonna go smoothly. We assume that it will.
Speaker 8: Butch Wilmore and Sunny Williams have departed the International Space Station this morning aboard a SpaceX Dragon capsule, and they are finally headed back to Earth. They're descent back to Earth expected to take most of the day to day as their capsule slowly re enters the Earth's atmosphere. They're expected to splash down just off the Gulf coast south of Tallahassee around six o'clock this evening.
Speaker 1: That's local time there. Again.
Speaker 8: The pairs two hundred and eighty six days in space was expected originally to just be a five day excursion, and by all accounts, they are still wearing the same space diapers that they launched in all that two hundred and eighty six days ago. Now, that is not a record for most time spent in space. Some Russian dude did four hundred and thirty seven days, so like, we're not even close to that. But two hundred and six days is a long times and NASA says they will be experiencing some pretty big adjustment period getting back, you know, used to.
Speaker 1: Gravity and other things like that. But they are finally on their ways.
Speaker 3: Has this been made into a Hulu or to B documentary yet?
Speaker 14: It'll probably be out next.
Speaker 8: Week, guaranteed it'll be. Yeah, they've just been it's probably already done shot and ready. They were just waiting for him to splash down so they had something to put in the final credits, right.
Speaker 14: I don't know why all the pictures I see of them.
Speaker 3: The pictures just look so fake.
Speaker 1: Oh you're thinking this is conspiracy screen. We're talking to that.
Speaker 13: But it made the first time a little bit like green screen, or like how did they have Christmas hats during Christmas?
Speaker 14: You know, like why did they pack for every holiday?
Speaker 8: That's if you put because you put extra postage on something. The US Postal Service so delivered out there and people will probably send them some Christmas care packages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with some funny little elf hats.
Speaker 14: And right now it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Graham, Thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, hanging out with us.
Speaker 3: We're having a good two stay morning, good.
Speaker 14: Morning TV show.
Speaker 6: This is Nancy from Union City, Chess.
Speaker 17: I just want to know how your trip to Harahs was.
Speaker 1: Can you let us all now love you guys. Yeah, Jess went to Vegas. When I asked her before she left where she was staying, and she said, we're at this place called horror Us Horras And I said, do you mean Harrah's And uh yes, she didn't. That is that where you end up staying.
Speaker 14: That is where I ended up staying.
Speaker 13: You guys, My body is still recovering from the drinking and the dancing and the walking and everything.
Speaker 14: But we're here. We survived.
Speaker 13: I do want to know, though, I need your guys' opinion. Do you think that we can sue for this? Because something happened while we were at what I like to call Horras. So the way that the shower is set up, it's just the worst way possible. There's a half glass door closest to the shower head, so that part is covered right, the other half is completely open, so the water gets out yep, and goes all over the floor.
Speaker 1: Dude, nay, you guys said, just let me stop you right there.
Speaker 8: Do you guys ever watch Nate Bargatsis No, he's the standic median.
Speaker 1: He is so good and he does an entire bit on that. He's like, this is the I guess this is the future of hotels. Like they just want water everywhere.
Speaker 14: It was so annoying.
Speaker 13: So of course we have to lay down a bunch of towels right every time we shower, So we ask for extra towels to put on the floor because the water is just getting everywhere. So room service finally knocks at our door. My boyfriend gets up from the bed rushes to open the door and then boom, I just hear the loudest noise ever. You guys, he slipped so bad on the.
Speaker 1: Water, Like did he hit his head?
Speaker 3: No, he goes, but you know, car like that would have been good for the lawsuit.
Speaker 1: That's true, I mean he did yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, But the cartoons when somebody slips on a banana, like their legs go up in the air and their arms are flailing, that is exactly how it happened.
Speaker 14: I thought I was losing him at.
Speaker 3: Yes, broken and everything else.
Speaker 14: So I feel like I was in shock. I'm in my tower and I'm like, oh my god, are you okay? And then he gets up, opens the door.
Speaker 3: He was he naked too. He was not naked, thank god, but you were naked.
Speaker 14: I was naked.
Speaker 1: So that's why I didn't you answer the door. Your man's down injured because I was naked. Yeah, but whatever, these room service guys they need a little bit ad So then I like.
Speaker 13: Don't move because again, like if I if I get up, like my towel's gone at that point, right, So I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, even better, what do you think they were doing in there? Selenna?
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, we'll get to that.
Speaker 14: Later, okay, reading our Bible, of course.
Speaker 13: And so he opens the door and the worker is like red and like shocked at what just happened because.
Speaker 14: She heard the loud noise. So she's like, oh my god, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Like, do you want me to call security, like.
Speaker 14: What's happening ed?
Speaker 3: He's like, no, I'm fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 8: But that's where he messed up already there to hobble out the door.
Speaker 2: You say we're fine, you can still because they're gonna be like you said you were fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that whiplash doesn't hit until the next day a lot of times, so he's got are neck, you know, today, And he's like, oh, i'd called the Barnes firm.
Speaker 2: But has you already gone to a doctor? He's gonna need to have seen a doctor.
Speaker 13: Yeah, right, okay, so we need to schedule an appointment. That's step number one.
Speaker 8: Right, eight hundred, eight hundred accident guys one thousand, I think, call the accident I'll give it out the Barnes for a number, but you call them too.
Speaker 14: So what I was first thinking was, Okay, do I complain while I'm there? Do I be Okay, so I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know it's too busy drinking, but okay, So then now can I still complain like through email because you know how they're always like, how was your stay?
Speaker 14: So can I be like it was the worst stay ever? And then they'll give me.
Speaker 8: Like free you're gonna get it, going to get an AI generator response. They'll comp your room on a Tuesday in twenty twenty seven. Sometimes probably not. Yeah, they don't care. You'll forget about it by then.
Speaker 14: So no lawsuit at this point.
Speaker 1: God, you could have had some free gameplay.
Speaker 8: They would have given you free chips to gamble, free buffet. I thought about it, upgraded your room. You would have been in the penthouse suite at Hurrahs.
Speaker 14: Wait you think they really would have done that?
Speaker 1: How what's the state of Hurrahs? Like? He's never been a picture of being real dusty.
Speaker 3: And old and fill of smoke.
Speaker 14: So usually you know what it did smell like smoke and it was supposed.
Speaker 1: To be a would smoking there for the last eighty years?
Speaker 3: My favorite, it was not my favorite. Of all the places you're going to Vegas, why would you stay there?
Speaker 1: All the new young cool places that have opened up, and you're like, you know what, I'm gonna stay at Hurrahs.
Speaker 14: And when I should have booked the room.
Speaker 1: The Hurrahs somethings, I think I'll stay there.
Speaker 13: When I was booking the room, I just waited too long and then got more expensive and more expensive, and then the ones that I would have because I like.
Speaker 14: Staying at the lost.
Speaker 1: It's a room at Hurrahs costs like right now, because I'm picturing like seventeen dollars on a Friday and maybe twenty eight on Saturday.
Speaker 14: For two nights. It was like five hundred somethings.
Speaker 13: What Yeah, but every other place to stay there taken. Every other place was way more expensive.
Speaker 8: They would have camped your entire stay. That's all all the hotel casinos do is they comp everything. They just comp stuff.
Speaker 3: But you didn't complain, I know.
Speaker 14: But once they once they send me that email of like tell us how you're sting.
Speaker 3: You can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 3: Them a doctor's there's a record of him being injured.
Speaker 1: You have to call.
Speaker 3: So you got to bring that inner Karen, bring that Karen out, and then you have.
Speaker 8: To have your dude from the manager and you have to have your dude from the Barns firm make the call for you. Do you think when they fell out, how was your state? And you fill out that thing? You think there's a human reading now the spam folder it goes to purahs dot com.
Speaker 3: Spare Till Graham.
Speaker 2: Yeh, you're not a lawyer, but you plan on the show, right, does my buddy Jess here even have a case? You think people spill water and things in hotel rooms all the time, you slip and.
Speaker 1: Fall, Yeah, but that's due to their own shower defect. Because what is you guys have to watch Snate Bark is the best stand up comic anyway.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought was like, if it wasn't.
Speaker 14: On video, then they're not going to believe you.
Speaker 3: Oh they have hidden cameras in those rooms.
Speaker 1: They do video. Yeah you can. You can have access to the live stream on the dark web if you pay enough.
Speaker 3: I would love to see that. I mean, if you're in the dark web right now.
Speaker 8: But imagine like if he was legitimately hurt, like say, I know that's what we were say he like, you know, Sprain's ankle or broke his his elbow or something or his collar bone, like you'd one percent.
Speaker 1: Have a case.
Speaker 13: Gosh, I picked the wrong day to not be a Karen. Sometimes it's not too late, Jess. Okay, it's not too okay.
Speaker 1: I'll call him up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine JV Show. I'm Selena Graham.
Speaker 14: I'm just Jess.
Speaker 16: Yes, Sue Hurrahs, call and phom because something was definitely wrong.
Speaker 3: You call and phong, You Sue Hurrahs and you get your.
Speaker 1: Bag, get show the bag.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Justin's man involved in a little slip and fall at the casino this weekend in Vegas, A right, and at the Hurrahs.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you might have a case.
Speaker 2: Okay, God, this is guicy, al right, I love me a frivolous lawsuit. Raham, what's the latest you do?
Speaker 8: And I'll let you decide if this one is frivolous or not because La County jury just found this happened on Friday that Michael Garcia is going to get awarded fifty million dollars in a lawsuit over burns he suffered from Starbucks tea. Now he ordered a vent sized tea drink and it spilled instants after he collected it.
Speaker 1: This was happened back on twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Back in twenty twenty, excuse me, and he suffered permanent and life changing disfigurement, according to his attorneys, and that burns and disfigurement was to the crutcheal region.
Speaker 14: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: They claimed that the employee didn't wedge this scalding hot tea firmly enough into that takeout tray, and when they handed it to him in his vehicle, the thing spilled right on the ven skirt. So jury, the jury has decided to award him fifty million dollars. Starbucks says they disagree with the jury's decision that they were at fault for this incident, and they also believe that fifty million dollar number to be very excessive. They say they're committed to the highest safety standards when they handle hot drinks. We've obviously heard lawsuits about this same thing over the years.
Speaker 1: There was a very.
Speaker 8: Famous one where a woman assumed McDonald's four millions of dollars for burns she suffered when the lid came off of her coffee cup in the McDonald's drive through.
Speaker 1: We've seen these kind of.
Speaker 8: Time and time again, how do you guys feel about do you think this is a frivolous lawsuit? Alert or severe burns to the vinski is worth fifty million dollars?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's worth fifty million dollars, fifty million nuts, maybe even more for burns on one tiny little.
Speaker 3: Vinskirt ife it was your ving scare, How would you.
Speaker 8: Feel I want one hundred million, but those are you know, that's burning a much larger area in my case, compared to.
Speaker 1: Your average.
Speaker 14: Drive through more money.
Speaker 1: To your average direct customer. Yeah, if the burn don't fit, you must quit this lost.
Speaker 3: It's not as frivolous as I would like it.
Speaker 2: I mean, this just sounds like an awful accident and he should be entitled to compensation.
Speaker 3: When I think frivolous lawsuit, I think like, oh.
Speaker 2: The eminem's on the packaging isn't like the actual size as promised or okay, but he bounces in my drink isn't as advertised?
Speaker 1: Okay? But here is my question here.
Speaker 8: Undoubtedly, if those were the injury, had the Starbucks worker throw poured this drink right onto this dude's crouch, Yeah, you get the fifty million, but how do you determine in a case when you know you're ordering a beverage that can be scalding hot, you know you're ordering something hot.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's the one that fumbled it.
Speaker 8: Like I never know where I need to see a full like replay and dramatic reenactment of what exactly happened.
Speaker 1: Was the cup loosen there? Or did this or did fumble fingers over here drop it?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Like that's the thing, and you there has to be some sort of implied disclaim or when you order a hot beverage that if you pour it on yourself, you're gonna you're gonna get burned. So I never know where I land on these ones because it's like the hot coffee, I accidentally spilled it on myself and I got burned.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, no, duh, that's what happens.
Speaker 13: Yeah, A lot of it is like user error or like the way you handle it once it's given to you. So then does it still count if the drink already left the worker's hand?
Speaker 1: And are somethings just an accident, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like no one intentionally set out to scald the twig and the giggleberries on the sky.
Speaker 1: It just happened.
Speaker 13: Well when it involves that, like, it's such a serious thing that I'm glad he got some money off of.
Speaker 3: It, fifty especially because there was that worker's fault.
Speaker 1: But was it We don't. I just don't know about some of these things.
Speaker 3: But now yeah, and nowadays that doesn't matter. You can see anyways that's true.
Speaker 8: But like if I go to a bowling alley and I pick up the bowling ball and then I drop it on my toe, Like, I know, that's a heavy thing that.
Speaker 3: Could hurt right toe, but the ball shouldn't have been so slippery or that happened to be so really it's their fault.
Speaker 1: I just know. I mean, this is just one of those things I have questions about. Fair enough, but actually that does sound Paine.
Speaker 3: Next on the JV Show, Parents, I need you to weigh in. There's a new trend.
Speaker 2: I suppose we can call it a trend that's happening at kids at birthday parties.
Speaker 3: I want to know how you feel about it. I'll explain.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show. On Wild ninety four to nine, we.
Speaker 2: Were just talking about a guy who is being awarded fifty million dollars after a Starbucks tea burnt his zeen skirt right off.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know if it We don't know if it burned off, spill right there in that region, and he required some medical procedures.
Speaker 17: Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 3: You guys were talking about that hot coffee.
Speaker 17: Actually I think it was tea, but there's actually a video of it, and it's more of a problem because the worker did not secure the lid on, so when she handed it to him, it's spill into his lap. And so I don't think we're faulting Starbucks fifty million dollars for the worker's mistake. But I don't know how things like that work. So apparently you do. A worker screws up, Starbucks has to pay fifty million. But there is a video of it.
Speaker 8: Wow, Okay, So we have that video a JV Morning Show on Instagram on our story if you want to go see it. I hadn't watched it yet and I'm watching it now. I don't can you guys make a definitive conclusion about.
Speaker 1: Who's that fault here?
Speaker 8: This looks like this guy juggles the thing, but maybe the cup does is not secured in the tray enough and it looks and it falls out, but like, why's he grab it so wobbly?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 8: Just I never know about these things because at what point is it like transfer of ownership and you've now gotten this thing, and if you get hurt from it, it's not it's not their fault, you know what I mean? The cup says contents may be, you know, really hot. There's a warning there right once you're holding in your hand and you drive away and then you spill it on yourself because the lid's not like.
Speaker 1: Isn't it isn't some of that on you?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would think so, but I just.
Speaker 1: Never know, Like I don't never know how to rule on these things, because some of it seems like you're you should be aware of inherent risks when you're ordering a very hot.
Speaker 3: Beverage, right, it seems like common sense.
Speaker 1: But something faulty with the cup or something you wouldn't have gotten burned? Yeah, it's because of the cup.
Speaker 2: So I that's on JV Morning Show. If you want to see that video on our story, let us know what you would think. Also, what do you guys think about this is a new trend for kids' birthday parties? One mom posted on TikTok after she was like so taken aback by what she saw on this invitation. She says that, you know, not only has she received an invitation like this, but she also has you know, clients that she talks to regularly that have said that they've seen the same thing that people are leaving on birthday party invitations.
Speaker 3: Tipping is encouraged.
Speaker 1: Tipping who tipping?
Speaker 3: The parents?
Speaker 2: Like, when you go to a birthday party, bring ten bucks. Don't come if you're not going to bring ten bucks well to cover party expensive?
Speaker 8: Are they like coming around and reading me the specials then serving me a meal while I'm sitting there.
Speaker 3: No, Oh, here's what one invitation read. Tipping is encouraged.
Speaker 2: If you plan to bring your child and they plan to eat and play, please send cash for the tip bucket to go towards expenses.
Speaker 14: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Are you no?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, definitely you know we have kids. Definitely not birthday party culture. I've ranted about it a lot. Already. Pisses me off. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: I just think if you need people to contribute to the thing, then you need to ask upfront before I don't know, before people say yes, Hey, does everyone want to throw in and we're going to get a clown for this party? And if everyone If people say yes and want to do that, I guess fine. Still seems kind of tacky to me in my mind, don't do it at all, scale the whole party down you.
Speaker 2: Birthday parties are expensive, yes, but if I don't have to be, they don't have to be.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So if we're gonna throw a party at sky Zone and I can only afford to have five kids come, then that's just what it is. Or we're not going to do it there because I'm not going to have parents tip me for the.
Speaker 1: Party, but I'm throwing You wouldn't say no though it everywhere.
Speaker 8: If somebody was like, here's twenty bucks, thanks for the great time, you'd pocket it, of course, wouldn't you. I'd say you no, I appreciate it, we got it, we got it, we invited you, you're our guests.
Speaker 1: Yes, And if they want to the one hundred bucks, I'd say, yeah, yeah, I'll take that. I could use that.
Speaker 13: I mean, if they want to give that to the child as like their birthday gift, sure go ahead.
Speaker 14: But I'm not asking as a tip for me throwing the party.
Speaker 3: That's what a lot of other people are saying too. They're like, isn't this why we bring a gift?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that's our contribution right to celebrate, you know, the birthday, the birthday kid.
Speaker 3: Here's the gifts that we spent our money on for you.
Speaker 1: I could rants about kids' birthday parties all day long, and I applaud my parents. Now I fully understand why I never had a birthday party. Grower.
Speaker 3: Now that still makes me so sad.
Speaker 1: For you, Graham, it doesn't. And I had the best childhood ever, Like I just didn't. I don't. I don't know. You don't need thirty gifts from all your classes.
Speaker 2: My favorite story about out Graham's sad childhood is when.
Speaker 1: They get the sad music listen.
Speaker 2: One time, Okay, Graham was invited as a guest to his own sister's birthday party.
Speaker 3: My twin sister the birthday knew wait Graham.
Speaker 1: It was out a miniature golf place that, since closed down in Napa, wasn't even the good miniature golf place without the grappy one.
Speaker 3: And isn't that so sad?
Speaker 1: I had to go as an invited guest.
Speaker 3: They just never they never threw a birthday party.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 8: My sister must have really wanted that first, to have a birthday party for once, and they must have complied.
Speaker 1: And then I had to go. I had to go as a guest.
Speaker 3: Because you have an rs VP and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I waited patiently at the mailbox every day, just hoping that invitation was going to show up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to bring a guest. Yeah, I had to had to. No, Yeah, that's pretty sad.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, but you turned out. Okay, I think I see most of.
Speaker 8: The time, you don't need these extravagant birthday gifts. Since a birth birthday, get a piece of cake and shut up.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot is trending, we were just talking about kids' birthday parties.
Speaker 3: Now parents are saying, hey, if.
Speaker 2: You come by, make sure to send your child with a cash tip to help pay for party expenses.
Speaker 10: Hi, guys, this is Laura from San Francisco. I say, if you cannot afford throwing a party for your child, then do not throw a party for your child. Simple have a cake, little pizza, go to Costco and sing the Happy Birthday song and call it a night. Kids don't need that much. These birthday parties are really for the parents. You cannot afford it.
Speaker 3: On habit, thank you.
Speaker 1: Totally agree that a kid's party, particularly for like a three year old of four world, they don't need a face painting station and then a car racing station, then a balloon animal station, and a homemade pizza station. And I think, like we're doing too much.
Speaker 3: It's it is just for the parents, and I love all those things.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to show off. No, they don't. It's unnecessary.
Speaker 3: It's unnecessary.
Speaker 2: But if you do choose to have those things, don't put it on the other parents, because that's your choice.
Speaker 12: Good Morning, Davy Show.
Speaker 6: This is Paula from East and listen to you guys every morning.
Speaker 11: And I just wanted to say, after that said story.
Speaker 17: About Graham and birthdays, I finally understand the who gives a part on every birthday shout out anyways, have.
Speaker 2: A nice day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is.
Speaker 3: Coming from place of hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm the scrooge. I'm the ball humbug of birthdays because I never had a birthday party as a kid, and you know what I think about your kids party?
Speaker 3: Who then, Wow, that would all makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in trending A sponsored at Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: All right, So the iHeart Radio Music Awards were last night. Let's over some of the winners, shall we. Song of the Year went to Benson Boone Beautiful Things.
Speaker 1: That song was huge.
Speaker 3: Artist of the Year, you guessed it, Taylor Swift. Pop Artist of the.
Speaker 2: Year went to Sabrina Carpenter and then her song Espressed So also won Pop Song of the Year. Kendrick Lamar Is Not Like Us was hip Hop Song of the Year. I can't think of a record bigger than that one. There was also a lot of major moments, you know. Lady Gaga was honored with the twenty twenty five iHeart Radio Innovator Award.
Speaker 8: She gave a really, really great speech last night. I loved everything she had to say. Her eyebrows also missing like Miley's recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the thing.
Speaker 8: I will not be hopping aboard that trend likeebros like where they are. But she she just had a nice I just I like listener to her speak. She always has a very powerful message.
Speaker 1: You know, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Nellie was given the Landmark Award because his music transcends multiple decades. Now, Mariah Carey, she had a pretty viral moment. So she was there with the Anderson pack. You know, by the way, there's a lot of couple rumors out about those two now. But Maria was honored with the iHeartRadio Icon Award, right, and so.
Speaker 3: Money Long and Tory Kelly.
Speaker 2: They did a tribute performance for her and Mariah's reaction. You could go to JV Morning Show if you haven't seen this video, it's all over the place. Look, I'm sure she loved the performance, but at one point cameras turned to her and she's straight face just looked over to Anderson and the look on her face was like, is this be serious right now?
Speaker 3: Like this is what they're doing in my music? Like that's that's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: She queened it, for sure, but then.
Speaker 3: In other moments she was really like vibeing and she loved it.
Speaker 13: But that that that look see for something like this, though, you have to keep smiling the whole time, because the entire pull any other kind.
Speaker 2: The other interesting thing that happened has to do with Taylor Swift. She made an appearance of virtually to accept the Tour of the Century award for the Airs Tour. Obviously, and Fann noticed an easter egg. She was wearing a snake necklace, which obviously means you know you that reputation Taylor's version is going to be the next album.
Speaker 3: Dull, That's that's what the rumors.
Speaker 13: I feel like the easter eggs for that album have just been like going on for the years.
Speaker 3: But when is that actually going to draw?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Now, I think it's going to be the next one.
Speaker 8: I mean people look for every little east egg. They can find anything she ever does. I mean, if she had she sneezed during that, that would have been an Easter egg.
Speaker 13: Only had she sneezed twice because reputation too, oh right.
Speaker 3: Or thirteen times because it's your.
Speaker 13: Favorite number, yeah, or eighty seven times because of Travis Kelsey, yeah, or eighty nine times.
Speaker 3: She was bur born, burnt born.
Speaker 1: She was born at eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Burn Taylor did not get burned. We don't know I would not.
Speaker 1: All right, if you've ever wanted to spend more time in an old, dusty Bart car, like practically living one, now is your chance, because Bart's been decommissioning their old cars in there as they bring in the new ones, and they have basically been giving them.
Speaker 8: Away for free. If you want old Bart Carr, they got one for you. Well, one guy that opted to opted to snag one is turning his into a vacation rental.
Speaker 1: This guy, Michael Lynn.
Speaker 8: He's a UC Berkeley architecture graduate. And if you want to see what he is planning to do with his Bart car, go to JV Morning Show. You can see a rendering of what is happening, because he is putting his in Jamestown, which is about forty five miles outside of Yosemite National Park. I don't know if he owns a piece of property there, and he is calling it this vacation rental, the Sierra Train House.
Speaker 1: You can actually go to their instagram at Sierra Train House.
Speaker 8: But you can see a rendering on JV Morning Show on our story and you can once this thing is there, settled in place, it will you'll walk up the stairs almost like a train platform to get in there, and the electronic message the doors are closing, please stand clear the doors. That's all gonna happen, and you can spend the weekend inside of an old bark car. Are you guys here for an Airbnb inside of an.
Speaker 1: Old bark car.
Speaker 14: I think it's cool.
Speaker 1: I think it's cool. But think about all the diseases that is that are on the seats and stuff. I don't care how many times you scrub those No, you can scrub those things as much as you want. Like you imagine just sleeping in all those germs that they can never get rid of those.
Speaker 8: There are some other people that took the old bark cars, Arthur Max, Tap and Snack in Oakland. They're going to turn one into a retro video game arcade and kids player. The Oakland A's were supposed to get one, but they left town so they didn't get theirs. The Oakland ballers are They got a car and they're going to use it for concessions that ballpark. So some of the things pop up are going to be cool to see it, like a like a concession stand.
Speaker 1: I don't want my food cooked in there, that's true. Yeah, but I don't want to sleep in one for a whole weekend.
Speaker 3: No, I'm out, all right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We are the JV Show. I'm Selena.
Speaker 12: Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 6: I want to give a shout out to my partner, Tiny Galavis, my beautiful woman. We carpool every day to work and it'd be nice if she can get the shout out right on. You guys, have a good day shot.
Speaker 1: Her name was Tanya Galva, Tanya Galla something like that. Yeah, yeah, we love you guys. Thank you so much for listening to show.
Speaker 3: Are they a couple? He said, they just carpooled to work.
Speaker 1: I think he's shooting his shop.
Speaker 3: It sounds like to me, I need to know something like I have more questions. I need some context. You guys just coworkers, neighbors. What's the deal?
Speaker 7: Just me?
Speaker 3: I'm the only one that's carrious.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 14: Wife or husband.
Speaker 3: Oh, juicy stuff here.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Selena. I'm happy to everything for you. I've been listening way back when you're going through it, and now I'm just happy to see everything fall in the place for you to find. Man, you don't have kids, you have got married and I was just thinking about it.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I'm happy for you so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah that years ago, I was going through it and I've shared that all with you.
Speaker 2: You know, every every once in a while, I have a moment of realization, like I can't believe this is my life right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask if you take time to reflect on the journey that you've been on, aware you've gotten to because it is. Yeah, it's a lot different. Like you said, that was from way back, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Very happy to have been able to share that all with you. Thank you so much for that talk back. Let's do one more talk bag. We were talking about kids' birthday parties. Apparently there's a new trend where parents are expecting cash tips to He'll pay for party expenses.
Speaker 3: We got to talking about your sad, sad childhood.
Speaker 1: Ground, never having a birthday party as a kid.
Speaker 14: Good morning, jav.
Speaker 18: Fam, I'm out in Arizona man on Scott Still, We've California to Arizona, Man, much better life of living. But uh, I agree with Graham, who gives a fart.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 18: The only birthday I had was my twenty first birthday in Vegas and you can't compete after that. Hope you guys. I will have a good day. Man be saved out here. This is Tony out from Scottsdale.
Speaker 1: Tony, Tony, what's up? Thank you for listening so much from Scottsdale.
Speaker 3: But are renumber one there by the way.
Speaker 1: Let me hang on, let me check. I forgot to look this morning yep JV show in Scottsdale. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: That makes me so sad.
Speaker 8: What that He said he didn't need a birthday growing up, and he had a great birthday for his twenty first in Vegas, and you can't top that, so why continue?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I only had a few growing up, and I'm always like, oh, oh no, c you the sad music?
Speaker 3: You have birthday party for either?
Speaker 14: Not that often?
Speaker 13: And you know what I will say now, when I try to plan a party, I feel like I don't even know how to do it because my family just never really threw parties to begin with, so it's almost like I don't really know how to do That's.
Speaker 3: The saddest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 14: Wow, But I gotta give it to parents. I don't know how they do it every single year.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be anything big, but like to not celebrate your child as they're turning a year older.
Speaker 1: But what's the big deal you're question.
Speaker 13: I don't know, but probably wouldn't even remember them if we're being honest, Yeah you don't.
Speaker 1: But still that's that's not count You don't need to do these elaborate things. They're three, they don't know