Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that's Ardor Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night.
Speaker 3: I'm and today we have on one of our home girls, an affiliate of the show, a longtime friend and ally, Cosmic Peach.
Speaker 2: Welcome the Cult of Conspiracy. How are you today.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. I'm really excited and thrilled to be here. You guys are awesome. Thanks for having me. Love being a part of the Cult family. Absolutely, And this my first time meeting Raven. This is my first time on in a long time actually, so this should be good.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's nice to meet you.
Speaker 6: I've I've I've heard you obviously on the show for quite a while and stuff, so it's nice to formally meet you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Thanks, And it's always you know, I'm not a feminist or anything, but you know, female power over here. We're moving up in the world. We're doing big things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I will say the podcasting space for a good long while has been a boys club, and it seems, especially in the last year or two, more and more women are making their presence known on the mic. And granted some of those are very very feminist podcasts, and like no shade, Hey, earn your money, do your content whatever. But the conspiratorial community for a long time was absolute, absolutely a boys club. Like the woman was like, yeah, it was like the token woman of the crew. That is no longer the case. I think it's we just ran statistics not too long ago, and it like of the conspiracy believers, it's like a forty sixty split right now.
Speaker 2: As far as women to men, which yeah, more than it's ever been. Honestly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's new ones coming about too. I was just watching actually I added them to the colts TikTok. There's like four new creators that are gaining momentum that are females and stuff. So's it seems like they're coming up. And I actually one of the things I like about the cult is that we have a well rounded you know, I feel like we were pretty balanced in male to female ratio and kind of you know, different perspectives of everybody's different backgrounds.
Speaker 2: So yes, indeed, so how's it been?
Speaker 4: Well? Sorry, go ahead, didn't mean well. I was just gonna say, I this is going to sound like a dick of me. But in the beginning, any of the females who tried to get started in this, and I'm not patting my fucking self on the back, but it was like, you have to have some type of presence when you're gonna do this. You have to be easy to listen to. You have to have good information to present, and it felt like listening to it's like they didn't listen back to their own audio. You know what I'm saying. You learn things about yourself when you listen back to your own audio, and it's definitely not something that you just I'm going to start a podcast. You have to like fucking practice it shit, and you have to learn how to present information, and you have to learn how to, you know, be your own worst enemy sometimes, which isn't you know, the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 3: Well, Oh no, I feel like women are women's own worst enemies more often than not. Y'all, man, Whenever, whenever a man looks at a woman, he's noticing one out of five things. When a woman looks at another woman, she's noticing fifty out of fifty things all at once simultaneously. And there may not be judgment being cast, but there is some sort of internal thing like, oh, I see she did this with her eyeshadows, she must not give a fuck, and it's like, oh damn, okay, But like that's internal. Women are women's own worst enemies on the front end. But to your point, it's the same as like if you're trying to get involved with stand up comedy, where you're trying to get involved in any kind of content, it takes time, right, Like the first time you shoot a podcast and just put it out there, you're not gonna go instantly viral and have three million followers in the first month, Like it takes like your first hundred podcasts. I remember me and Jonathan were talking about this, like our first three hundred were dog shit, and like it's almost embarrassing that those are out there on the Internet for people to hear.
Speaker 6: But oh god, I know I've had the pleasure of learning all of this on the fly in two months. Yeah, and everyone's gonna come along this whole journey with me as I get to do this. So oh no, I just feel bad because, like you know, just like you're saying, it takes time and you have to like listen to yourself and do all these things. And it's like normally people have time to experiment and figure their groove out and all this stuff, and me it's like, well, you're just gonna come on the journey with me. So as I've been journeying, they've been all coming along with me.
Speaker 3: So, but you've also got a lot of positivity. Yeah, to be fair, people really did get down with you though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've had I've had the I have listened to the haters, well in the sense of some not all of them, but like some of this stuff. And I've asked other people that we talked to on like a daily basis, what do you think about this? What do you think about this? Can you give me some constructive criticism? And so, I mean I've talked to quite a few COLT members. I probably honestly have talked about a five hundred of them, no joke now, because I constantly am talking to them on all the different platforms and stuff. So it's a learning process. It definitely takes a lot and a lot of time to figure it out. So I think a lot of people, especially the new ones, Like there's one I just started following the other day and she's just now learning, but I actually really enjoy the way she speaks. She has a very methodical voice. It's well kind of she has. She has a voice though that just is super soothing, and I just want to listen to whatever she is saying. Half of it, I was like, I don't agree with you, but I'm like, I'm gonna keep listening.
Speaker 3: It's like having Morgan Freeman explain global warming, Like I don't like what you're saying, but also like continue talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, And she has a small little I mean, she has a small two thousand following, and I'm like, I could just listen to this person though, talk about anything and everything.
Speaker 5: So fuck yeah.
Speaker 6: I think some people are really made for this, and other people struggle to kind of find their their way and stuff. It just depends on the people on the person stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I agree. I've heard some real shitters out there, and it's a shame because they have great information. But it's like, I can't stand your fucking voice. Stop talking. Send me the transcript. I'll fucking read it and we'll get the information out that way, because damn, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but I hope you're I hope. My only wish for you is I hope you continue to be met with kindness and gentle and sweet energy, because I have had people downright just break me through the coals, and I had to stop at some point caring about the comment section because people will literally just tell you to go kill yourself or whatever they're feeling like at that moment. But as long as people are being nice about it, that's one thing. But when they're just yeah, yeah, that's that's when I just stopped reading the comment section and just you know, I just do what I do. That's and since having a kid, I really really don't give a fuck anymore because I'm just trying to survive of the time.
Speaker 5: So right now, I.
Speaker 3: Checked the comments section on Spotify whenever me and Jonathan when he like was the episodes that pretty much led to him splitting off, right, I went and checked the comments just to see what the people thought about it, and they were not kind.
Speaker 2: They were not kind.
Speaker 3: But that also led to him going and doing the meta thing, which is cool, good, good for him, all all blessings in love here and everything's all good. But there was like two weeks after that where I was checking the messages pretty heavily and I was even responding to certain messages with because my name on Spotify is just Jacob, like you know, it's not whatever, and uh man, some of the most prolific haters, it's crazy. They never miss an episode, but they're always down to just shit on you. They don't understand how spelling works or punctuation or cohesive thought. It's wonderful and it's like they're feeding the algorithm and that's cool. And I was just like, so I could start engaging with these people every day or I could just kind of like continue living my life and like it's gonna be all right, you know, But to your point, And also, Julie, I've told people that whenever they're talking about I would love to start a podcast, I want to do this?
Speaker 2: How do I get my start?
Speaker 3: And I'm willing to give anybody any info on that, right, But the biggest one I will tell them is be authentic, because if you're gonna put on a mask, right, if you're gonna do like the wwethan and you're gonna put on a persona for the microphone, you're not gonna be able to sustain that long term. Maybe for a month, maybe six, maybe a year, but eventually there's gonna be cracks in the persona, and it's gonna become it's gonna take more energy to keep up the act rather.
Speaker 2: Than just perform the content.
Speaker 3: So and besides with AI and all the other shit, these days, people are hungry for authenticity. Even if they don't agree with what you're saying, they want you to be authentic about it. So if you're gonna do that, just be yourself, but be like one and ten percent of yourself. And that's also a bit jarring for people like to do that.
Speaker 6: You don't, I mean, I still don't. I still don't put my whole self out there. That's not gonna I will.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe maybe we'll eventually.
Speaker 4: The thing that I get the most complaints about one one hundred percent of the time is that A cuss too much and I can't fucking help it.
Speaker 5: I cuss a lot too, But I've done I've done pretty well so far. On the pod.
Speaker 6: There's a few episodes where I'm you'll see where I cuss a little bit more. But I've actually feel like I've done better than I have in the last two decades of my life.
Speaker 2: You have cleaned up your Marine Corps mouth, and it's impressive.
Speaker 6: I can't do it no now in my daily life, that just doesn't doesn't work out for but I'm trying.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, my baby's first word is going to be fuck or something like.
Speaker 5: I just to be fair, I puss so much my day.
Speaker 6: My kids don't say, oh my gosh, my oldest yesterday goes my mother, I need to say a bad word. And I was like okay, and he goes, screw him, and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm like what. He's like, wait, is that a bad word?
Speaker 6: And I was like, I was like, it's one of those like like shut up, like you don't you know, you don't need to say that to people, you know whatever. And he's like, oh, well, I thought that was a real back word. And he's like, I got a batter word. And I was like, let's just not.
Speaker 5: Do that now.
Speaker 2: Like he's like, yeah, let's call me little.
Speaker 5: Horses down there. And he's like, okay, well screw him.
Speaker 3: But now you've absolutely leaned into it. And I have been seeing you on so many round tables I see. I feel like once or twice a week you are on somebody else's show with some roundtable discussion.
Speaker 2: You're making your fucking way around the block.
Speaker 4: I'd get around the way you think. I mean, you have that baby, I'd been getting around. No, I love I love I love podcasting. Obviously, I do this full time. So it's definitely probably the least stressful and most enjoyable thing I do out of the day, between bottles and diapers and sleepless nights and this and that. I find it relaxing. I really enjoy it. And that's another thing. You know, if you're gonna be podcasted, fucking enjoy it. You know, if it's if it feels like you're burns out, you can't do it anymore. You got to the listeners are gonna fucking hear that, right, You got to keep a passion about it for sure.
Speaker 3: And also it's gotta be something you're passionate about, like right, you can tell there's YouTubers out there they're just putting out content. They don't give a fuck about it, like at all, but they're just putting it out because it's you know, they got to keep their numbers up, they got to keep their algorithms motivating all this and this and this, and it's like, if you don't even want to do this, listen, I understand, Like working for yourself and like you don't want to go back to punching someone else's clock.
Speaker 2: I feel this in my soul.
Speaker 3: But if you don't even care about what you're talking about, like that's that's not gonna play well. The people are gonna recognize that you're gonna lose listeners from that. It's I mean, granted, we put out probably way too much content they were gonna be honest, we put out a lot of content.
Speaker 6: Like we are shooting NonStop pretty much in the next two weeks. I think every single day we're shooting. Plus we have so much going on, like but honestly, and it's Marti Grass season. So like, if you don't, if you don't hear from us on Patreon or any of the things, I am sorry, but it is Mark Grass season.
Speaker 5: So that is what it is.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing. It's not. It's not even about it being fun or not. I genuinely love this shit. And even if I didn't have a microphone in my face, this is the shit that I would be talking about. Raven and I would be having random discussions about this type of shit, regardless that there was a mic and a camera in our face.
Speaker 5: So it's like, hell half not half.
Speaker 6: But some of the podcasts you guys have done in the past, I've it's because it's from us talking and then I'm like, oh, here's some articles, here's some shit, and they're like, oh, we're gonna make.
Speaker 5: A podcast about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, yeah, you know, but the stuff I'm passionate about is not holy conspiratorial. So it's I'm trying to find a balance because there's some stuff that for me personally, I like to listen to people talk about things that are like impacting our daily lives, and with that is not always conspiratorial, and so it's kind of trying to find a balance. Like I have an episode that I've had God since October that I put together. It's it's a big it's probably like a four hour episode honestly, but it's all about the history of birth and how the birth, like how birth impacts America now.
Speaker 7: And she's a doula or it was a duela for years, so technically yeah, So I've been adula for nine years now, and I was in Midway free school for free.
Speaker 6: And I was going to become a midwife, but because I was solo parenting and it's a lot of work when you don't have childcare or you don't have family that are close to you, because you're going to burst all different times day or night. And most of the time babies like to come when the storms happen because of the atmospheric changes and stuff, and so that is when people don't want to come out, or a babysitter that's not even blood related to you is not going to drive in a hurricane to come to you to watch your kids for anywhere between you know, five hours to twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: But your clients water just broke because babies coming regardless of what the weather's looking like.
Speaker 5: And my first birth was thirty two hours.
Speaker 6: My first birth that I ever attended was thirty two hours long.
Speaker 5: Now, by the way, that.
Speaker 4: Women labor for forty two hours.
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's very common, especially when your first time moms, you do go into labor for a good long while and it normally you just stay at home and you labor. But because I did, yeah, a lot of parents, a lot of women don't know what to do and they're you did at home birth?
Speaker 4: Did you just stayed at home for forty or thirty like thirty seven hours and then I was like, well, the baby will be here, but I'm gonna fucking die. So I went to the birthing center because I needed to get.
Speaker 5: Some Yeah you went to a bur center. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my middle one is a birth center.
Speaker 4: I think that the topic that you're talking about right now is undercovered. Yeah, yeah, it means to actually be talked about. But especially since I just, you know, freshly busted my taint wide open, it's the sensitive subject for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think you should do the episode. I'll listen to it for sure.
Speaker 2: I'll join you question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've had a lot of I actually have had.
Speaker 6: A lot of males reach out to us and I've asked me about postpartum things because they have wives that are going through really really intense postpartum stuff, and they've asked me to do episodes on it. I just don't know if it's one of those things that the entirety of the cult would want to listen to you, even though birth is a part of our everyday life and it's something that impacts a lot of us that you know choose to have babies and partners that you know I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: The conspiratorial aspect of it, in my opinion, is that women are over medicated. People don't the medical system is not set up to serve you postpartum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of her husband, you know, he.
Speaker 4: Needs to hide all the fucking knives sometimes because I'm on a rampage.
Speaker 6: Post postpartum rage is a real thing that most women don't talk about, and most people don't talk about, and it's it's very common to have postpottum rage, and it's it's a it's a feeling that you can't describe unless you've ever had it. It's it's like it's a flip switches in your head and you are so angry, just unbelievably angry at everything, and it's it's irrational, it's crazy. But there's a lot of conspiracy. There's a lot of conspiracy when it comes to how America has transformed birth and from when it's from when males actually became a part of the birthing scene, and then in the forties and fifties. Oh, don't even get me started, because I could I have receipts.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's that I'm saying, there's no reason why a man should be in a birthing situation. I'm sorry, that is a woman that is the most feminine energy moment period ever, fucking period. There's no zero reason why a guy needs to be here telling the woman, Okay, what you're gonna do now is shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: You've never experienced this, get out.
Speaker 6: One of the best doctors down here though, in our local area, is a man, and he is He's actually the one that created the burst center and he is phenomenal. I've had the pleasure, the absolute pleasure to attend multiple bursts with him.
Speaker 4: He might be really tapped into his feminine energy, but it's it's just from one split take to another girl, you know what I'm saying, How do you describe that? And then going home with that and then like trying to heal your own body as you adjust to being a new mother and think, it's like it's like your body is wrecked, but we don't have supposed to heal it on no sleep, Like you're not eating, you're not sleeping, you're not taking care of yourself. You can barely get a shower. Everything on you is broken. Yeah, and it's like, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The problem is is America we have a lot of issues when it comes to birth and then postpartum care. I mean, if you look at other countries, Hell, they have places where you can go and you have there. I think it's China. They have somebody that comes and lives with you for an entire month. The meals that they make are all centered around nourishing the mother's body.
Speaker 5: They help during the night.
Speaker 6: Like they have a ton of care in a lot of countries where there's even a place where you go, like the postpartum suite. You go there and you actually stay there for a few weeks and they rotate. They'll come and take care of the baby for you so that you can get sleep, and they do all these things and they really focus on the first month of care for the woman. But here in America we do not have that. But that also ties in a lot with money as well. And the sea section rates is the sea section rate alone is so corrupt in America.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you about that.
Speaker 3: In Oklahoma and Louisiana, we're number one for sea sections, is not mistaken. Yes, in Oklahoma are the dog is just like ready to cut a bitch for nothing, because in Louisia, it's like, oh, it's a little too hard. Here we go, let's just cut them out of you, let's schedule it. It's all good. You tried, you tried, sweetie, And it's like she pushed for two hours, dog, Like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah, No, they're definitely ready to cut a bitch. I'm actually an Oregon right now, and it's a little bit more liberal.
Speaker 5: Oregon.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, And it's funny because she actually has normal hair. Now she usually has colored.
Speaker 2: Hair, but she's not.
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 5: I have blue, purple, pink colored hair.
Speaker 4: You fit. You fit right in with these fucking weirdos, not saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you are in the best place for maternity care.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I was gonna say, I know for sure in Oklahoma they'll cut a bitch. But I gave birth an Ashland organ and it's very liberal, is you know, It's gorgeous, scenic, a lot of mountains. I had a baby right in the middle of the mountains. It was gorgeous. But I was ready to get the fuck out of there. And I even signed a waiver that was you're leaving against medical advisement, and I said, thank you, I'm leaving. I was ready to get up out of that bitch, but they wanted to keep me like really long in the hospital, and I was just really ready to get the fuck out of there. But technically it was a birthing center, but they wanted to like do all this aftercare stuff, not necessarily partum care. But I was the only woman in the birthing center, and I think they were need some cheese, some chedda, so they were trying to keep me in there a little bit extra long. And I was like, listen, dude, there's nothing wrong with me, there's nothing wrong with the baby. Peace out. I'm fucking leaving.
Speaker 2: Did you move to Organ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where my husband, Well, my husband lived here. I came moved here to live with him. But I'm originally from Oklahoma, and I know for sure, because I have had family and friends give birth in Oklahoma, that they will give you these before you even get to the hospital. They'll just come meach out in the car with a knife and start fucking slicing your shit open.
Speaker 2: It must have been a good while since we've talked, Julia. How long have you.
Speaker 5: Been in Oregon over a year.
Speaker 2: No shit, like the last time you were on the show, were you in Oregon for that? I was unaware.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think I was. Actually I think I had just moved here though. And then I got pregnant. Wamvam, thank you, ma'am. And then I've just been kind of like under the radar for a hot minute because I was not trying. I was really really pregnant, Like I looked like I was pregnant with triplets. Not gonna lie. It was hanging low, I low rider, and I was just trying to, you know, get by. But hey, before we get into the episode something, I will say, ladies out there, maybe it's just me. You can tell me Raven. Pregnancy deepened my voice like maybe three active slower. And now when I listen back to my audio, I sound like fucking Elliott Page Uh.
Speaker 6: And apparently I have a really deep voice too, and I never knew, but my voice is apparent.
Speaker 4: Yoh, I had a perfect, normal, beautiful It sounded like fucking snow white and the doves coming out of the well. And then I got pregnant and it was just like it slowly, over time, I noticed my voice was just like a trance man.
Speaker 3: Now you understand why your mom looking back, how many times did y'all's moms ever yell at you and their voice and like in your head even when you do a replay of it's like you stop fucking around, it's like, your mom doesn't talk like that. But I know for a fact I heard that, and it's like, oh no, that was her.
Speaker 2: She did talk like that. That's ridiculous. And then you'll hear yourself it's like, damn, I had a mom voice. That's what that.
Speaker 5: My hair changed.
Speaker 6: That was the big thing that like, I'm actually originally blonde, and then my hair is darkened and darkened after each pregnancy, so now I have dark hair. And so like my my oldest was a toehead. He had just pure white hair pretty much, and then it went to like blonde and it was blonde forever never so towhead, Yeah, towhead. You have never heard that same white, super white blonde toe head.
Speaker 2: You never heard those?
Speaker 5: Well you was born with black hair.
Speaker 6: It all fell out and he became in toehad and then it was like this gorgeous blonde hair and I was like.
Speaker 4: My my hair did darken as well, Jacob Kitdn attested this. I had gorgeous, luscious, red flowing ginger hair. Look at it. Get shit if.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy. It changes and then it takes years for your body to recover.
Speaker 4: So my whole identity out the window. But I couldn't be happier. It's a joy being a mother, It's an honor. I love that little boy more than anything in the whole world, and it makes me even more passionate about the topics I cover on my show, because having children changes everything. Everything that you know changed, especially when you dig into like I have some episodes coming out for the Cult on Saturdays coming up. I have one about a pedo island, and I have something coming out about new allegations with the Trump Epstein stuff. And I'm telling you, having children changes fucking everything that you think. And it makes me sick at my stomach sometimes to cover the stuff that I do. But I think it's really important luckily for you guys. So we're not talking about behole rate today.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 6: I mean, when you gave us the topics, I was like, I'm really just not in the mood for, like, stomach wise to deal like most of the time, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: It's just you know, I have an opending.
Speaker 6: My little one is going to be have a birthday in the next two weeks, and I'm just like super emotional about it. So I'm like, I just don't feel like talking about that today. So I was like, today, I feel like talking about you know, random things falling from the sky.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I'm here for it's like ten forty my times, So I would rather not start the morning out with the whole rate. But I'm not above it, right, Thankfully we're covering something else today.
Speaker 3: Now, I am curious what was the culture shift like from Oklahoma to Oregon. You said there's a bunch of like hardcore liberals out there, which grants it. And Raven has told me a million times. Portland is Portland and that's not accessed pool. Eugene is a cesspool, and that's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But like, the more you get out to a rural areas, the more it's more like good country folk.
Speaker 5: It depends. Bend has been taken over pretty hard. It used to be.
Speaker 6: It used to be no one hardly everyone out there was a snowboard in town. This is I'm talking a long time ago, and then slowly but surely it's turned into the mega city that is Bend.
Speaker 2: So it's becoming like Aspen.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's it's it's a big deal to go to Bend and stuff. But that's where a lot of liberals have moved out to as well, and so like they're kind of infecting the entire state.
Speaker 5: They're just kind of like spreading.
Speaker 2: It's just not it's not your state alone, it's the entire Pacific Northwest. Just so we're all clear here.
Speaker 3: But in your neck of Oregon, is it extremely liberal or is it kind of mid tier?
Speaker 2: What's it looking like?
Speaker 4: Well, so where I gave birth in Ashland, it's about twenty minutes away from my town, and yeah, it's lives and they have braided armpit hair, the women they got, you know, petually everywhere I think they got, you know, all the things. The town that I live in it's called Medford.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you lived in Medford.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's actually a split. There's Trump signs in some front yards and then there's some like in this house love is love and blah.
Speaker 6: More close to you're closer down to California, so yeah, you're a lot closer down.
Speaker 4: We're and a half from California.
Speaker 3: But North California is not what people think of when they think of California. That's a two those are two different states.
Speaker 2: My opinion.
Speaker 6: It is there, there's I mean, it's just like everywhere though there's pockets of all of it and stuff.
Speaker 5: And Bedford.
Speaker 6: Medford is like has always been traditionally a split kind of a thing.
Speaker 5: And but I haven't been to Ashton. I couldn't even tell you the.
Speaker 6: Last time I went there, to be honest with Yeah, I mean, you're kind of you're pretty far down from me. Honestly, I was saying because I was like, let me look at how far away you are from me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're pretty You're pretty good jaunt from where I live.
Speaker 4: So my husband, while I was pregnant, I didn't get to do any fun like hiking or biking or anything because I was about to have a baby fall out my badge. But we went to Mount Shasta. It's like two ish hours away, gorgeous. It's probably some weird portal energy going on over there. There's like a weird ominous vibe as you approach it.
Speaker 3: I've heard Mount Shasta be brought up in so many conspiratorial conversations.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about it.
Speaker 6: Weird energy, there's a huge there's a huge conspiracy around Mount Shasta and that insfers into See Francisco and there's a whole thing down there and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like Underground City, and there's a.
Speaker 5: Lot of different ones that all are about that area. So north, the.
Speaker 4: Whole Pacific Northwest, I have to say, is the most gorgeous, beautiful, breath taking, majestic place I've ever lived. And it's just a shame that people can't shave their pits around here. It'd be a wonderful place to live.
Speaker 5: The arm penger doesn't bother me like it. That's whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't care as long as they don't use it as a statement.
Speaker 4: There's the fucking smell of it. It's sounds like they're washing and them braiding it. They have fucking bioh sorry.
Speaker 2: Because it's natural. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'll say there's there is a definite there is some that are terrible that don't wash at all.
Speaker 5: There's others a really clean buss stay.
Speaker 4: It's bad.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm so. I'm so unbiased to most of the stuff though, because like I grew up. There's some just like I recognize it, like no, I mean, I don't mind you aspit just I don't mind a lot of the crap that is that is of the liberal crap, like I just it doesn't bother me in a sense because it's always been around. But like it's the it's ideology is that bothers me the most. It's the everyone must be this way or it's like, you know, I don't really care, like I'm more or less in the middle if you would, if I was to say where I'm at, I'm more or less in the middle for a lot of different things. It depends on topic to topic. But when it comes to Oregon, I can. I can deal because clearly you've never been to certain places yet and I don't know if you ever will go.
Speaker 4: But we'll text them to me because I put them on my shitless because I don't like smelling bad puss for breakfast.
Speaker 6: I don't there are certain places that you might not want to attend.
Speaker 5: I'll say that, yeah.
Speaker 4: And listen, listen, I'm not saying obviously, since I've had a baby, you know, showers are a luxury sometimes and I get that. I took one today, Thank you. But you know, I don't I feel like my husband would alert me to that. I feel like he'd be like, no, I love you, but maybe you know, wash your puss. How do these women leave the house and they're still unaware of their own aroma?
Speaker 3: Because that's empowerment, I guess. So that's what empowerment smells like.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: And also because their husbands would never dare to mention to them that they need to shower.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, that's going to play well for the beta mail.
Speaker 4: Probably not, but I mean, I guess this could be a good subway segue into the topic because I actually called it, Oh caose this episode mystery crotch meat shower?
Speaker 3: What mystery crotch meat shower?
Speaker 2: Y'all? Here we go, man, tell.
Speaker 5: Us all about this crotch meat.
Speaker 4: I about the crotch meat?
Speaker 2: You got the salami or the roast beef. I guess it depends home perspective.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, if you get the roast beef, you need to do a little extra cleanse down there. But that's another episode.
Speaker 5: Mans.
Speaker 2: I missed you so much.
Speaker 4: You too, I missed you too. You know, Jacob and I we have an understanding we we see. We see things in the same way through a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 4: Well, the way that I actually got got onto this topic it was I was listening, you know, I'd be listening to other podcasts and stuff and getting some inspiration sometimes. And I lived in Ohio for a time and I started, you know, my husband started following this podcast and I thought it was cool because it was Brohio podcast.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and he was like, have you ever heard of this? They're from Ohio, and I was like, okay, so I'll check it out. But they covered this topic. They did an okay job. You know, when you hear somebody cover something, you're like, I could have done that way better. So I started digging into it a little bit. They called it the Kentucky meat Shower, and I call it, obviously the Mystery Crotch meat Shower. You'll find out why in a minute. But it just struck me as odd because I hadn't really ever heard of it, and it's a pretty significant fucking occurrence that happened. You'd think more people would know about it. And I actually I've lived all kinds of places, but I lived in Kentucky for a while and I never heard anybody talking about this shit either.
Speaker 3: So in the place, we mentioned it one time, and we didn't do a deep dive onto it because we were doing an episode on the raining fish. And this happens once a year in Argentina, and there is actually tiktoks of it happening in Iran, believe it or not. And I'm talking to this a torrential downpour and fucking massive ass bass are all over the city. It's not like somebody just threw it into the camera for the clip, like no, no, it's raining fish. There was a situation in Australia that had something similar, and then in medieval times there was a situation where allegedly there was raining frogs and snakes. And in that episode the mention of the Kentucky meat shower came up, but we did not dig any deeper onto it because it was more like an addendum to the episode rather than the entire meat and potatoes of it pun intended. So I am really excited to learn about this one today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy, And you know, it wasn't like what you're saying, like a whole fish or like a whole toad or like a whole whatever. It was like literal, this is Kentucky.
Speaker 2: What year was the year eighteen hundreds, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kentucky eighteen seven six, right, so.
Speaker 2: Right before the set goes right after the war.
Speaker 8: Rather, Yeah, it's somewhat somewhere around there, And yeah, I know it's old, like it's obviously eighteen seventy six, but a lot of people think, oh, because it's this old, you know, stuff's gotten changed over time and like people have conflated it or added spices whatever.
Speaker 4: There's actually a jar of this shit that survived all this time. You can google it all right, there is a jar. It's preserved. Got a little piece of crotch meat in't it. You could go seese stuff. So, I mean, it really did happen. And the story is that March third, eighteen seventy six, there's a farmer's wife, missus crotch.
Speaker 6: It's like it's just like, you know, like you're just sitting over here and laughing, like trying so much.
Speaker 5: I can hear are you breathing? The mic was like you're really about to crash the.
Speaker 3: Fuck out, because as she's saying the crotch meat schwer. So there was a mean the one around and I don't know where this came from. It was so hot outside that it was like it looked like a piece of silicone on the ground, but it just so happened to be in the odd shape of a vagina. And the meme was, Yo, it's so hot out here, somebody's whole pussy fell off, and it was like, for what the fuck.
Speaker 2: So as she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Crotch meat showers and all this, just like wait, there's a jar preserved crouch meat, and I'm trying so hard to not imagine a pussy in a jar.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I just like he's like shaking, and I'm like I'm strong.
Speaker 2: I'm strong.
Speaker 4: You're not. You can do hard things. You can do hard things staked.
Speaker 2: Okay, So missus crotch and her jar of meat crotch.
Speaker 4: Yes, she and you know it's just his like insult to injury that the fucking, the fucking incident occurred to the crotch.
Speaker 5: Oh, like, we're actually her name is really crouch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, missus, I thought you were just.
Speaker 6: Oh, no, crotch family, I understand what you call it. Crotch mean, I thought you're just being joking around.
Speaker 4: I'm o man, It's like it's like the podcast wrote its fuck itself, because how could I not cover this?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if one of that family joined the military, come here a private crotch?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: We had one that was like dick something. It was a massive name and the whole thing was terrible. God, I can't even think of it. There's so many wild names in the Marine Corps though, that somehow involved jendles as a last name.
Speaker 5: Who did that? Who went out of their way to rename their family in some way, shape or form, was like today, I'm gonna be duck me like this.
Speaker 2: It's somebody Ellis Island.
Speaker 3: You get this German guy that comes over, tries pronouncing the name. Yeah, you're gonna be called Penis Forehead. Here you got your name.
Speaker 5: I don't understand it.
Speaker 6: I think people had to pick their names at some point in history, and they just came up.
Speaker 5: You know what, my crotch is it?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: And I guess we're now going to be forever known as.
Speaker 6: The crotch family, cross Fami list boy or crabs.
Speaker 5: Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I mean that's that's that's really unfortunate for this family. But I mean, anytime a scientist or a doctor or whoever the fuck, anytime they like come up with something new, it's named after them, right, So it's only fair that this should be called the mystery crotch meat Shower, because hello, happened to the crotch family. They're the originators of the claim.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, and forever more, I will only refer to the Kentucky meat shower as the crotch meat shower.
Speaker 4: Obvious crotch meat, crotch meat. So missus crotch, she was making soap on our porch.
Speaker 2: Okay, the jokes continue to write themselves. I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 5: It's gonna fail so hard.
Speaker 2: She got wash or crotch, and I'm saying, let.
Speaker 5: Her get through the work, you adoles.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: See I told you it was a good segue.
Speaker 2: You you nailed it.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize that you meant crotch as like the name. I was like, how is this gonna play out?
Speaker 3: But I'm talking about stanky patuli pussy, and somehow You're like, and this segue is to the random meat shower in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how is how the now? You get it?
Speaker 5: Okay, she's making some soap.
Speaker 4: You got the process, Guys, I've been doing this like five years.
Speaker 2: Now, fucking right, fucking right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I doubted you, honestly, I just I did not see how it was gonna be a natural segment.
Speaker 4: Let it go this time, all right, So, Farmer Crotch he's off doing something whatever. She's sitting on the board, she's she's making soap, and these fucking huge fus.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, he cannot handle it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna mute his ass so that way you can get through this.
Speaker 5: He's like, holy, can.
Speaker 4: You mute its fucking base?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, because he's like dying. I can see his face smelling.
Speaker 6: Up next to me, and I'm like, you can't even fucking get through two says and us. Okay, we should have talked about the fucking bubbles.
Speaker 5: Like god damn.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Farmer Crotch, sorry, go ahead, we're cool. We're talking bitches.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, bread take a breath to farmer crotches out there doing whatever farmers do. Missus crouches on the porch making soap all right, we're locked in.
Speaker 5: Let's go thinky crotches. All right, let's.
Speaker 4: Go so so yeah, So so she's sitting on a quarter and it just starts raining. Fucking filats, literally, fucking fil a's falling from the sky. I mean she's like, farmer crotch, come over here and look at this fucking shit falling from the sky. So she said she first saw the first one about forty steps from her house, and she said she thought it was a sign from God, a sign from God. This, she said. The meat fell with a snapping like noise when it struck. So the meaty crotch shower, this is you know, they're the originators of the claims, and it fell. I have it somewhere in here. It felt like the the It was just like kind of just centralized around their area, like around their farm. It wasn't like the whole town of Olympia Springs. It was just kind of like their property. And the largest piece that fell was four by four inches and the smallest piece that fell was two by two inches, and it was red meat.
Speaker 3: So that was my next question, is what was when you're talking about filets, talking about butchered meat.
Speaker 2: This wasn't a random what it.
Speaker 4: Looked like, you know, like little tunks of like beef, like wild beef. Yeah, and so I think it was like the length of a football field.
Speaker 2: And so this was red meat.
Speaker 5: Just a cloud that came over and just dumped some meat.
Speaker 4: And then when rain, no rain, clear weather, clear weather, sun shining on the crash farm. Okay, it was clear weather, no rain, no nothing like that. Just sitting on your fucking porch making soap and you get hit in the dick with.
Speaker 5: Dying.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it was red meat.
Speaker 3: So we're not talking like like chicken wings hitting the hitting the deck here. We're talking about this was beef or pork.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing. This there was like a grocer in the area. His there was Joe Jordan. He came to look at the crotch meat and he said this smell was offensive to the extreme. Smelled like a dead body.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So that's why missus crotch making so good.
Speaker 4: Lord, Okay, you put a lot of caustic fucking chemicals in there, because damn, oh my god. So it appeared to be beef. And that's what they wrote in the Scientific American. But two men who tasted the crotch meat judged it to be possibly lamb or deer, which means it was probably gamey and disgusting because gross it tasted, and who the fuck, By the way, maybe only in Kentucky would a rogue piece of stinky crotch meat fall out of the sky land on the fucking assumed raw okay, and you just pick it up and you just like take a little.
Speaker 3: Nibble, Okay. So I am also a nasty motherfucker. I've been very open about this.
Speaker 4: Human don't tell me you pick it up and eat in the mystery crotch meat.
Speaker 2: I would cook it first.
Speaker 5: I would cook it first.
Speaker 4: It first is that's a little less barbaric.
Speaker 2: It depends, right.
Speaker 3: So if it's stunk like it legitimly smell like rotten meat, no, I'm not fucking with it. But if it's at least in some way seemed freshish, yeah I would.
Speaker 2: I would just throw it on the grill and see what it looks like.
Speaker 6: A UFO just dumping some human meat out the back and was like, eh, here you go.
Speaker 3: So that's the other thing. Where is it possibly human meat? They're saying it was comparable to deer and so the gaminess of it. So for anybody out there that might be a hunter, right, you, when you make your shot, you're trying to drop the animal initialy like in the first shot, and you don't want it to run off because adrenaline dumped into the bloodstream.
Speaker 2: Makes the meat horrible and gamey tasting.
Speaker 3: So whatever animals this meat came from were probably scared shitless when they died. So that would make me think any way of possibly if a tornado came through and picked up a whole farmful animals, Now how did they get butchered and cut into cutlets and shit?
Speaker 2: And I have no fucking.
Speaker 6: Idea, right, I think an alien, of all things, would be the more explanation than anything else.
Speaker 2: Cattle mutilation.
Speaker 3: They came in and like butchered up a cow, took whatever specimens they need and just dumped it out.
Speaker 2: It just so happened hit the crotches.
Speaker 6: Or they use them for experiments, and then had like a meat grinder pretty much and just kind of like threw them out and it just kind of blew the sh it everywhere and just went on about the day.
Speaker 3: The part that's killing me is that they were they were cut. They were specifically butchered pieces of meat. If this was hunks, right, if they like.
Speaker 4: This was like little cutlets like you said, just fallen fallen from the sat There are some theories. Some bourgeois asshole named leopol Branddeese sounds like a bit. Yeah, he probably has a stinky crotch. But he said that it could be something called gnostic, which is like a type of bacterias. So he said it's a bacteria. It's a clear jelly like bacteria that when it falls from the sky and the rain hits it, it expands and it can get rather large. But it wasn't raining. Yeah, it wasn't clear. It wasn't jelly like.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've heard of this. I didn't know that's what it was called.
Speaker 3: So there's We were actually going to do an episode on this, the purple gel that rained and uh shit was Idaho maybe. So this is a thing that happens and it's like a fungal thing. It's like a bacteria.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's a bacteria.
Speaker 3: It clumps together. But this is not that that. There's no way and you can look up pictures of this right now. Anybody who's curious, look up the the jelly orbs.
Speaker 2: That rained right, they're purple.
Speaker 3: There is no chance that you're gonna mistake that for a neat cutlet sorry no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and yeah, and the sample, like I said, it's pretty degraded, but you can look at it. It's turned white from age in the way that they stored it. But you can tell like, this wasn't like some jelly like weird translucent. This is like a honk look like a little piece of steak you're pulling out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm looking to a picture this meat. Bro. Have they never heard of pickling meat? What the hell was that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, this is what I'm saying, is like, you're not confusing that was with what this guy's talking about. You're not going to confuse that.
Speaker 3: Now, with that being said, in our modern day, we have tests that we could run to see what the DNA of this meat was, to see what the animal of origin is. Have they run these tests?
Speaker 4: Well I will get to that in just a minute, but we got to talk about this first. So there was some analysis on it, and there's a letter from a doctor Alan McLain Hamilton that appeared in the medical record, which was some type of like news publication, and it said the meat had been identify fight as lung tissue either from a horse or get this shit, a human infant. And he said the structure of the organ in these two cases is almost identical. So they are basically saying it could be horse lung or a chunk of human infant.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now we have to circle back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's no way that the person that's taking a bite out of this is going to First off, they thought it was red meat like beef or pork. Then they taste it and they said that, oh, it might be deer. And now they're saying, oh, it's obviously horse lung or human infant. Like I'm what the fuck are we talking about.
Speaker 4: Here, That's what I'm talking about. And it's like we're talking about two totally different scenarios here, if it's a horse lung or a chunk of a fucking human infant, Like, these are two totally different scenarios here.
Speaker 2: And it was not just one piece of meat that fel correct like there was a.
Speaker 4: It's like literally honks, yeah, fell all across the fucking like football field sized area.
Speaker 3: So how many horse loans slash babies were just chopped up and dropped.
Speaker 2: That makes no sense. Well, I mean, granted, none of this makes sense.
Speaker 4: It doesn't, It doesn't make sense. But so the composition of this sample was backed up by further analysis, with two samples of the meat being identified as lung tissue, three samples identified as muscle, and two samples identified as cartilage. But from a horse or an infant. They cannot tell.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't mean to be that guy, right, but uh, you know, the DNA strands of an equine creature like a horse and a Homo sapien sapien are quite different. You know, they're both mammals, but that's about where the similarities end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, they can't really tell you it's human infant chunks because how the fuck are they gonna explain why human infant chunks rained over the crash farm for a good thirty minutes?
Speaker 9: Oh god, So they got to put something else in there, right, could be human infant chunks, or it could be horse lung.
Speaker 4: They got to throw something else in there, so you're not, like, all right, why the fuck were human infant chunks fallen all over.
Speaker 5: The large piece for a human infant chunk I know, we're.
Speaker 3: Starting to split hairs on what sounds like a myth, and now we're questioning the validity of one myth versus another. I know that, But hear me out, Maybe maybe Jake is being a little crazy here. It sounds way more likely to me that you had a rain of butchered beef on a farm than a rain of specifically horse lung all over a farm or human infant. Like, I understand, raining meat in and of itself sounds ridiculous, So like, where are we really drawing the line here? But yeah, I feel like it's also even if you were to say even that this was cow longs, specifically a bunch of lung.
Speaker 2: What what the fuck are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: Okay, apparently this is nine days ago. It was one hundred and fifty of the anniversary of this shut up. Yeah, so apparently they there's a theory though, that back in the day that it was frogs as well, it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't fucking frog, No frog, Yeah, no fucking frog, dude.
Speaker 6: It said uh nineties after the fresh the Flesh fall, a doctor Lawrence Smith came out and observed, in my mind, the matters gives very indication gives this weird, very indication of being a dead spawn of a Bactra hane something reptiles, likely frogs. They've been transported from the ponds and swapping swampy grounds by currents of winds and have ultimately fallen from the spot where they were found. And I was like, that doesn't look anything like a frog though the sample at all.
Speaker 4: That would that would mean that there would have had to been some type of weathering, like there would have had to be you know, like when it rains, fish or whatever, like they get swept up into like the rain and shit in the clouds and whatever, and then they're like transferred and then they come down and whatever the fuck. There's like a whole thing around it. There was clear weather. There wasn't no tornado or rain or wind or whatever the fuck they're talking about that would have carried these sprog chunks in square pieces the other in showers.
Speaker 6: That they came from vultures or other types of birds.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of vultures.
Speaker 6: That they vomited them, is what they said, and that it was from there from their vomit, and that they as they were passing by. According to the another journalist in eighteen seventy six said it they were passing by and that it was from vultures to throw.
Speaker 4: You feel like farmer Crotch and missus Roch would have fucking seen a fucking flight of fucking vulgers.
Speaker 5: Like packs that large.
Speaker 3: That's that's what we're so realistically, the going off of that narrative alone, how many we're saying that for thirty minutes, thousands, not hundreds, thousands of vultures unanimously decided to up chuck their meal of varying meats on this specific farm. And this lasted for thirty consecutive minutes. And somehow the story they mentioned that it was a clear sky, and they didn't mention the fucking Alfred's hits cocks, the birds vulture esque happening over their farm.
Speaker 2: I feel like there would have been some telltale signs here.
Speaker 6: Apparently you would know, right, Apparently vultures travel in packs of one hundred called kettles.
Speaker 2: A kettle of vultures is.
Speaker 6: Seventy five to one hundred birds sworing together that can be believed to go above the clouds.
Speaker 2: All right, we learned something new today, So.
Speaker 4: I still think it would take more and why how for thirty minutes are they flying back and forth over the fucking crotch farm doing this?
Speaker 5: But why would they throw up that much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like what did they Where do they go to eat so many frog parts quote unquote or horse meat or baby meat? And then they vomited this up over and over again.
Speaker 2: And it's not you.
Speaker 3: It spread out over a county. Now it was on one family's land.
Speaker 4: Which is one strange farm.
Speaker 2: And then also, I'm just gonna be this guy.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't know how many people have cleaned the animals that they kill in order to eat them. There is zero percent chance that you are gonna mistake frog meat and horse lung. I'm sorry, Like they don't have the same color, they don't have the same consistency that they don't have the same size.
Speaker 2: For that matter, I don't care how big of a bullfrog you're talking.
Speaker 3: There's no way that you're gonna mistake red meat of any variety or the guts with frog. If you were eve gonna say squirrel in frog. There's no comparing those two. But like, at least I could understand for size and things, but like, what the fuck's what's the face?
Speaker 2: You found by.
Speaker 4: Four chunky four by four chunks.
Speaker 3: Bro find me a frog leg where you can get a four x four cutlet off of that leg.
Speaker 2: I want to see that bit.
Speaker 4: Oh shit.
Speaker 6: So apparently according to Kentucky's paper recorded by Smith, which is one of the doctors, they named it a vomit of buzzards, and he wrote that the explanation that they figured out, quote unquote was very seldom before has a dead sheep ever made so much noise in the world. So now it's gone from just in the same article this is covering, because this is covering the entire history of it. They went from frogs to vultures to a swarm of buzzards. I guess that ate a sheep from further up and they transported it and then vomited it everywhere on this farm.
Speaker 4: This is why I don't trust any fucking body. This is why I don't trust anybody who says they're like an expert or a scientist or whatever, because listen to this shit. Another theory and you'll come across it is called the cosmic meat theory, not inspired by cosmic peach podcasts, okay, and they referred to it as a meat e or shower. Okay, And they said that the Kentucky event might have been caused by cosmic meat quote unquote unquote or exploded animal matter drifting through space.
Speaker 5: Okay, how do they get one up there?
Speaker 2: We're that space deer.
Speaker 4: Now, So what kind of fucked up res are do you have to be to believe that the cause?
Speaker 6: Maybe it's a dimensional thing meat theory. Maybe maybe we have a dimension layer on top of us. And they just like fucking slaughter.
Speaker 4: They're saying, there's exploded horse and infant chunks just up there. Is it a star, is it a comment? Is it a nebula? No, it's an exploded shot.
Speaker 5: Just chilling. How they get all the babies up there?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 6: See that's where all the that's where all the babies are going, all the kids are going.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying, you guys, cosmic meat theory.
Speaker 3: I love how there's somebody who's a quote unquote professional that is getting paid to do a job of the scientific realm and this was the best that they can come up with for this. Well, you know, there is a theory that says there's just chunks of random meat out there in space and it makes its way on the earth from time to time.
Speaker 2: Like, brother, you mean it wouldn't burn up on re entry. Well, we don't know. It's just a theory.
Speaker 3: Like whatever your paycheck is, it needs to be given to somebody else.
Speaker 2: You need to go somewhere. Like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Thanks NASA? Right, NASA? Is it? NASA? You know?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 6: NASA dumping the bodies of all the dead people, all the dead babies and stuff that they've taken.
Speaker 2: What if it's alien? What if it's a.
Speaker 6: According to this, it's technically meat because the study that was just done as of this year, they believe, they confirm it is a type of meat.
Speaker 2: Nobody was questioning that, all right, but.
Speaker 5: They indeed feel like it's vulture vomit, and that there's.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 6: He has numerous reasons to think now that why it makes perfect sense. It is likely that everybody who ate something and declared that what it was, they probably were right because it was a flock of vultures vomiting. They had eaten a bunch of different animals all at once.
Speaker 3: Once again, also, I don't know how many of you ever looked up close to a vulture. You're telling me a vulture is about to vomit out a four by four slab of.
Speaker 5: Meat, a perfectly cut slab.
Speaker 2: What what I'm saying, dude?
Speaker 4: Like this? None of it makes sense, and especially not the cosmic meat fucking theory. But I will tell you how.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just out there.
Speaker 4: Not inspired by a cosmic Peak podcast, No, not inspired, But I'll tell you what the fuck I think it is when it gets to the end of this shit. But so uh. Nine days after the mystery crotch meat shower on March twelfth, eighteen seventy six, red cor puscles with a vegetable like appearance fell all over the city of London, Kentucky. Nine days after the fucking crotch meat shower. And nobody knows what the fuck that was either.
Speaker 2: What's a corpuscle?
Speaker 4: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna google image that real quick, because.
Speaker 4: That looks like a fucking like vegetable thing, because that's what they said. Red core puscles with a vegetable like appearance fell over the city of London, Kentucky.
Speaker 3: So with a vegetable like appearance. They don't even know if these are veggies or not.
Speaker 4: I don't even know they don't know what the fuck it was. They don't know what the fuck it was. So and that was only nine days after the crotch meat. Shit, all right, what so so? So the same vultures flew over to London, Kentucky nine days later, and they fucking did like the same ones.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: I don't get like, it just doesn't make any sense. And people don't like to talk about that event that happened nine days after the crotch meat because it makes the crotch meat even more mysterious.
Speaker 3: Wait, corpuscles are basically the shape of red blood cells.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 3: A red blood cell is what they call a corpuscle or a corpuscular.
Speaker 6: I thought that's what it was, but I was like, there's no way we're mentioning this.
Speaker 4: But why does it say with the vegetable like appearance.
Speaker 3: What vegetable looks like a red blood cell? Did I miss something?
Speaker 4: So? What did they say? It was a blood rain, a blood rain over London, Kentucky. So they dropped the meat one day and then they dropped the fucking the fucking blood and shit then nine days later.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe that was like coagulated clots of blood coagulated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's crazy is uh, how many people have covered this story in the last year, like twenty twenty five. There's tons of articles. I'm not just like one. I'm talking tons of articles.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I'm actually thinking this was alien. At first, I was thinking maybe.
Speaker 3: I was thinking maybe, but now like, yo, okay, so they dropped the meat in one location. Now they have all this blood all over there for lack of better words, let's call it surgical room. That's all coagulated now, so they just got one of their like bitch aliens to sweep it all out the back and just drop it any old place that Okay, both.
Speaker 4: In Kentucky rather remotely close to each other, and so hello, something the fuck's going on.
Speaker 2: Kentucky's known for cryptids and wild shit too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah for Appalachia. Appalachia is it's wild with the stuff. But there is an exhibit that you can go and look at the cross meat.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's open right now because the hundred open and they have they have a they have a meat festival.
Speaker 5: I forget what.
Speaker 4: Yeah they do that, yes, Raven, that's what I was gonna say. So the festival hosts nearly five hundred visitors a year, and they have fucking rides and ship and vendors, Mystery meat chili cookoff.
Speaker 5: Mystery Meat.
Speaker 4: That is just yes, okay, So from passing through Bath County, Kentucky in March, you can look forward to stopping by the festival in March.
Speaker 2: And yet we have time, ye road trip.
Speaker 4: You're not fucking up my pen Mystery Meat chili. So there you.
Speaker 5: Go, Mystery meat chili raven I love chili, right yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, Tilly taste it and you're like, oh, why does this taste like me?
Speaker 2: And that's after Mardi Gral, that's in March. I mean, cult of conspiracy members.
Speaker 3: We may be making a trip to the Mystery Meat mart in Kentucky here soon.
Speaker 2: We'll keep people posted.
Speaker 5: But anyway, right, send me a wild time. Oh my god, if you end up going to.
Speaker 4: Do that, you need to tell people so they can come and meet either.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, does meet us there with the meat?
Speaker 4: Bring your own meat, bring your.
Speaker 2: Own crotch meat.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, Jacob, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Oh in Kentucky, of all places, I basically assume Kentucky is basically Narnia, you know, That's how I take it.
Speaker 4: I lived there for eight years, and I will tell you it is beautiful, and it also, you know, reminds me of the movie Deliverance. But something else that I wanted to talk about in conjunction with this event is something that occurred decades later, nineteen ninety four of the year I was born, Heller. But it wasn't huge hunks of crotch meat that the sky, but it was something altogether interesting. So it was Oakville, Washington, August seventh, nineteen ninety four. Gelatinous jelly like rain fell from the sky and it caused illness, death, and it is still unexplained to this day what it was.
Speaker 2: I said, Idaho, I meant Washington.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yes, yeah, the Oakville blobs. So you can look this shit up people. It's it's it's never really stopped like the crotch meat. Yeah, sure, it was at eighteen hundreds, but then you got stuff like this. This was nineteen ninety four, and it killed people, killed dogs and cats and shit made people violently ill for months. People were hospitalized and a lot of the local residents said they saw black unmarked aircraft flying over their home for weeks prior to this event.
Speaker 5: And testing on people. What's that one?
Speaker 3: Well, so we talked to about that Operation Starfish, thank you, which I know the euphemisms are not lost on me, but it was called Operation Starfish. The United States government sprayed I forget what the name of this bacteria is called, but it's relatively harmless.
Speaker 2: Relatively it's the same.
Speaker 3: Pink like bacteria that will grow in a toilet bowl when you don't clean it regularly. They sprayed that bacteria all over San Francisco just to see how far it spread.
Speaker 2: Would people get affected by it.
Speaker 3: They were trying to test out if they were to use a chemical agent for some type of if it was used against us, or if they were going to use it against the population, whatever, how effective would it be. They did this test hundreds of times between the I think it was started in fifty two, and then finally Nixon in the seventies or sixties rather was the one that finally told them, hey, y'all, we need to cut that shit out. Quit spraying the American people with chemicals because people started getting not violently ill, but they started getting some like bronchitis, some people started to get asthma stuff like this. So to my knowledge, no, he died. And maybe it's been a good minute since we did the episode on it. But I heard about the situation in Washington with the gelatinous orbs they do, the goop rbs, and some people were speculating that this was a revitalization of that old uh you know, government op. Possibly also possibly the black aircraft knew that there was alien craft in the area that was shitting out this goop and they wanted to fly over to see how what kind of diameter of affected area they were working with. Maybe it was government, maybe it wasn't, I don't know, but yeah, no, this is it.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's definitely on the table. I think. I think that if it was the government just testing out some shit that they've found out, they don't need to rain down a gelatinous good. They could just aerosolize the shit and just you know, spray it over people, or just do.
Speaker 2: Another COVID thing, you know, they learned.
Speaker 4: COVID was part of that. Honestly, in my opinion, in the sixties, they just randomly sprayed people on on subway trains and ship with LSD and they were just like, Hey, let's find out what happens unsuspecting American people just trying to get to work sprayed with LSD. Have fun at your fucking job today. They do they do this stuff. They'd be doing that.
Speaker 3: They would like prank each other at work by slipping like pure LSD in each other's coffee, just to fuck with each other.
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 4: Saying, dude, that's what I'm saying. They'd be testing stuff. But doesn't it make you think, like really stop and think about this. They always put stuff in movies that are real life shit, and they it's kind of like telling telling you stuff without telling you stuff. So there was the movie The Blob, Supernatural Blob.
Speaker 6: That movie scared me as a kid. Lord, that movie scared me as a kid.
Speaker 4: But okay, so there's that one, right, and it's a horror movie. But then there's the Ghostbusters too. The River of Slime do you remember that was psychically charged slime and the and it was like paranormal. And so maybe you're right, Jacob, Maybe maybe it wasn't the government, maybe it was something supernatural, paranormal whatever, But they they have put this ship in movies before, right, like blob and slime and like this stuff and it gets on people and it fucking fox people up. So I don't know if there's ever been a mystery crotch meat shower in a movie. They should make one.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I feel like there have been, but it probably is not. Uh, it's probably rated X. We're gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: The rating of the crotch Meet in Kentucky. It's like, I feel like this is a gay porno.
Speaker 6: I was just thinking about the kids movie What the Kids?
Speaker 5: Maybe the rainy meatball movie that.
Speaker 2: With a Chance of Meatballs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, that's the movie that I've been thinking about because them testing out different weather modification. Really, if you look at it, they're testing out weather modifications spieled to feed people and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So but look at us, look at us, are the dichotomy of where our brains go.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're the dream team. Yeah, so let me let me tell you something what I was thinking about the crotch meat. I talked to my husband about this too. Obviously he's got his own show and everything. We're just two conspiracy be holes in love. But what if it was like some type of like interdimensional portal type shit, you know, because you never know, and it doesn't matter that it was Kentucky, but you never know when these windows or these doors open, or who or who was trying to access them, or what went wrong finding an interdimensional portal, not knowing how to use it and then sending like a troop of fucking people through it and they get like sliced and diced and fucking fragmented bits, you know, rain over the Crotch farm. I mean, it doesn't like people focus on like, oh, it's Kentucky and like what, it doesn't matter. It could have been in Zimbabwe for all I fucking care. We don't know when these these windows open in time, we don't know why they're opened, who's accessing them. And I think that it could have been just like some weird portal activity. Stuff like this could happen all the time in the middle of a jungle and we would never know. It just happened to fall on the Crotch family farm this time. But then something weird happened nine days later in a completely different towns some shit raining from the sky. Then we got like this stuff in Oakland, Washington. It's just like after if you can believe in space or whatever. I don't know what side of things people said on, but there's something going on up there, whether there's a firm and something outside of it, whatever, there's gotta be like an entree system, something connecting us to whatever it is out there. And maybe sometimes you fuck up and you get fucking vaporized and your bits fucking fly all over Kentucky. I don't know, but it's a possibility, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No for sure, Yeah, I'm thinking of like Rick and Morty with their portal gun, right, and there's there's dimensions to everything.
Speaker 2: There is the uh.
Speaker 5: God wander strange.
Speaker 6: While you're talking, I was thinking about him creating portals into the sure multiverse and stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, apparently there's the whole uh the God. I'm trying to remember the episode where Rick was sending one of his other ricks into a land and it was like the not the can Opener world, it was like the meat Grinder world or something like that. It's possible that something. Granted, I know that was a cartoon, but to your point, there is an infinite amount of dimensions with an infinite number of possibles all happening at the exact same time, and none of them happening zero percent of the time, all at once, right, So fine, so the chances are greater than zero. That's some sort of a portal to another dimension opened up for whatever reason? Who caused it? Was it just one of those random things, who knows? And bits and chunks of some sort of animal matter just happen to spray out, and for whatever reason, this portal happened to be open on top of the Crotch family farm.
Speaker 4: It's possible, dude, That's what I'm saying. And it's like, yeah, that sounds outlandish, but so does hunks of what could be exploded horse chunks or human infants fallen from the sky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with this story, there's nothing that's too crazy, because the entire story is crazy.
Speaker 4: The entire the whole shit is crazy. So could it be portal activity? Could it be in your dimensional stuff? Could it be aliens? It's definitely not vulture vomits.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that, I really are going hard on that one. It was on a couple of different articles.
Speaker 4: I like that they explain this.
Speaker 5: They that's what they're kind of.
Speaker 6: They said that they tested the meat of the meat was too degraded because of the way that it was, but what they could test it appeared to be vulture meat or some type of bird like meat containing acid from a stomach. And I'm like, if it's so degraded, though, then I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Been preserved in a thing of alcohol for like what hundreds of years?
Speaker 2: Years?
Speaker 5: One hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you tell you're telling me they were able to gather all that information from one hundred and fifty year old piece of meat that wasn't stored properly in a fucking jar with some alcohol from eighteen seventy six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they can test.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got all this information. Like is it this or is it that?
Speaker 2: None of the story makes sense.
Speaker 6: Honestly, the blood rain didn't make any sense either, because it was talking about how his ionized particles instead and it wasn't actually blood rain. But then there was like some of the people collected as samples of it. But then they said, you know, well, they give the samples to one of the doctors that came nine days later. Again nine days I don't know why everything was nine days later, But.
Speaker 3: Even that story is weird too, right, So let's just take it on face value here, corporeals fell from the sky, so we're talking about blood cells in the shape or it was vegetable. Like, I honestly have never seen even coagulated blood, which I've had to clean up after we cleaned deers a good bit because like, you know, we got lazy the afternoon or whatever. I've never looked at a chunk of coagulated blood and been like, huh, that kind of looks like an onion.
Speaker 2: Well, what are we talking about.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's like if you're comparing it to tomatoes. Fine, all right, maybe, but that's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 6: Because coagulated blood blood black, apparently though it was suspended in air.
Speaker 5: So what it says?
Speaker 6: It says this is a benign phenomenon in which rain drops appeared red and reddish brown due to tiny particles suspended in the atmosphere that was suspended in the air, and often could be attributed to sand, dust or other.
Speaker 5: Types of spores mixed in with a type of rainfall.
Speaker 6: The dramatic color typically comes from a natural source of ionized iron oxide, but they aren't sure because it doesn't they don't know if it's natural blood or not, because it was reported to be natural blood. The samples that they gave to one of the doctors they said was inconclusive.
Speaker 3: So now they're saying that there was so much rust in the air that the rain drops just collected so much rust particles.
Speaker 4: Well, gymnastics, you want to do to make this make sense?
Speaker 6: That was just one article because all the different articles had different sections where in that one article had like ten different theories of what this said, that was there, this doctor that came back, this journalist that came back a year later, and what they think now because for some reason they got a lot of traction last year I guess because of the one hundred and fiftieth coming up, but a ton of articles for a random quote unquote event that had nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 4: But they can they can lick my cud. Listen, this is this is this event is completely supernatural, paranormal. I mean, I want to fucking admit that. Yeah, aliens, whatever, I'll take that over over rest suspended in the air and everybody got fucking tetanus afterwards, or whatever the fucker I could say. I mean, hello, it doesn't make sense. To me, I would more believe that it's a Stranger Thing situation.
Speaker 5: Okay, and there's down.
Speaker 4: Upside down stuff going on with thisf Have you guys kept up with Stranger Things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have one. I have the last episode to watch. I haven't watched so yet, So Jacob, I.
Speaker 3: Actually avoided Stranger Things for years and then she got me into it and watch.
Speaker 4: You're catching up, You're catching up.
Speaker 3: I've watched the last season up until the point where she stopped watching.
Speaker 2: And I have to say, I don't understand the hype. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I understand why people have lost their shit over this and acted like this is the greatest show to ever be created.
Speaker 6: It's good seasons. I don't think the last one to where I'm at. I think I have one episode left. It's not my favorite out of all the seasons, but I enjoy it. I enjoy the theory, especially how they broke it apart and everything like that, and the time and space and aspect.
Speaker 5: And I was thinking about that while we were talking.
Speaker 6: You know, what if it was a situation where this was another dimension and the time and space situation, you know, because like a body passing through a certain amount can break apart because of the particles and stuff, and we can't handle that kind of interdimension. What if it was like another people trying to come across i e. People on a horse, people with a baby, people like a family of people, and that when they broke, when they tried to cross into the dimension, they got split apart at it, you know, and at a excuse me, what is that?
Speaker 5: I do not want to say adam level because atomic level.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that that maybe somehow because the piece that we saw in the jar kind of looked like it wasn't completely uh you know, a butcher cut it, but it looked, you know, like a slab. What if they got cut apart because they were trying to travel and it was an actual family coming to another land somebody or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well, and you know the thing with Street, you know what they with the original name for Stranger Things was going.
Speaker 2: To be Stephen King want to be it.
Speaker 4: Was going to be called mon Talk. Yeah, okay, And that's because this ship exists, right the upside down. It exists, and the stuff that they're showing in that ship maybe I I personally didn't keep up with Stranger Things because I'm a little bit with Jacob on that, Like, I get it, but I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Most of the shows that are based in the eighties I can't get down with because it seems too cheesy, Like they lean way too heavily into Hey, look how eighties it is? Like, bro, most people didn't behave like that in the eighties, all right, And I'm.
Speaker 4: A nineties kid, so fuck them. Yeah, But you know, I get, you know, the hype around it or when my husband cap up with it, But like, I think all that stuff exists. That's why they were gonna call it montalk. And I think that you even mentioned the montalk stuff in this last season. Sorry spoiler alert. He told me they did. But even there's a character in this last season called mister what's it? You know what I'm talking about? Raven? Based on some real shit?
Speaker 2: Did you know that the book is real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, based on some real shit. Okay, all of this stuff is real. And I think portal activity happens all over the nation, all over the fucking world, and we don't we don't understand about it. And we you know, I talked about Mount Shasta like before we got into the topic or whatever. For sure, portal activity going on up in that bitch right for sure. Did you guys ever ever come across this woman named Amy Carlson. There was a documentary called Love Has Won and it was about Amy Carlson. This bitch went to Mount Shasta. Cole was doing fucking naked titty dances in front of Mount Shastas said that she had the keys to the kingdom and that she was going to take everybody to I mean just totally. And so she drank so much colloidal silver her skin turned blue.
Speaker 6: Yo talked about the god And now I know when you're talking about the lady that they she died and then they kept her body for like a hot she.
Speaker 4: And they did some week end up burning shit with their out there.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, they kept your body for body for a while. Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about now, all.
Speaker 4: The eyes on her fucking dead eyelids.
Speaker 3: So for all the cult members out there there, don't take coloidal silver. To all the good cult members out there, you could do your own research into it. And no, no, I don't mean like off of some sort of a woo woo hellth site. No, No, look at what heavy metals do to your body. Then look at how many people have died from an insane amount of colloidal silver intake. And then the people whose skin turn blue when they apply it topically. That's not good. That's not your Skin's not supposed to be blue. It's not your skin healing itself, regardless of what these people tell you, Like, stop taking it, please anyway?
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop taking it. Fucking Alex Jones is fucking info warship colidalsilvers whatever he says.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jonathan's all about that methylene blue shit too, which I don't know much about it.
Speaker 4: I'm not on it. I'm not on any of it. Take a multi vitamin, Okay, eat.
Speaker 2: A balanced diet. There's an idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have a fucking have a fucking vegetable every now and again. All right, it's not that hard.
Speaker 6: The problem is the vegetables no longer contain the amount of vitamins and minerals that they once did, and they're not being able to be broken down because of our diets, and so a lot of the stuff that we were actually, even if we tried, we're still not ingesting the amount that we need.
Speaker 2: I hear you. But what I'm also gonna say is that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say that most of your vitamins and minerals that the human body needs to exist and be healthy.
Speaker 2: I just have a weird feeling that silver isn't on the list.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on that, And I blame Bill Gates for the vegetable situation in the way that our diets are. Okay, He's modified everything. He's taken over health, like health food stores and shit that you think is healthy is actually like Bill Gates stuff. I mean, so, I blame Bill Gates for a lot of stuff, but it's there are multi vitamins and shit out there that you can good stuff that you can put in your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not silver.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say silver's not good to put in your body, but it is good to put in your safety deposit boxes and in your gun safes. And if you good cult member would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to the link in the description to cocsilver dot com and get your start today. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you set up.
Speaker 2: Listen, talk to your financial advisor.
Speaker 3: Talk to your CPA and ask them what do they think about investing in precious medals? And I promise you they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals, silver and gold bullion. Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. That's not coming down anytime soon. Silver went from thirty dollars an ounce to eighty dollars an ounce just in twenty twenty five alone. It's still affordable to get your hands on some. And now is the time link of the description coocsilver dot com boom, natural segue.
Speaker 2: And ad plug. All right, anyway, moving on.
Speaker 4: You'll be a slaying pussy with all that gold and silver you have. Women love that ship.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, you mean to tell me women don't like shiny things that are worth money.
Speaker 4: They do, and you'll be slinging pussy. Hey, keep your pennies too, because they've stopped.
Speaker 3: I know I have a penny collection, like for years and mints and stuff that the price of that is about the skyrocket.
Speaker 4: Can be so fucking graceful that you can't held on to your pennies.
Speaker 6: Look at my coins like my coins.
Speaker 2: Hey, guy, like show me Bob's and gene. I have coins.
Speaker 3: Everyone was like, do sound like an Indian guy in some random girls Facebook d ms?
Speaker 4: Absolutely speaking of heavy metals. I do want to I do want to talk to you guys about one last thing before we wrap up for the evening. Uh did did you see that RFK took a bunch of vaccines off of the recommended childhood vaccine schedule?
Speaker 2: I know that he was talking about it. I didn't see if he was successful or not.
Speaker 4: He was successful. He did it, and so he took off COVID, he took off RSV, he took off flu, he took off pneumonia, and he took off one dose of the h HPB. Listen to.
Speaker 5: Vaccine is terrible.
Speaker 4: It's terrible, and it causes infertility in women. I have a podcast episode on that. But I will say I'm going to start an RFK fan club. I'm not a fucking fan of the guy, but I do like some of the things he's doing, and I don't I'm not for vaccinating children at all, but I'm stoked because there this is gonna save a lot of babies. The risk of childhood vaccines and SIDS. There's definitely a correlation. They say that they're not related, but there within ten days of the old vaccine schedule with all that shit on it, there is like a ninety percent chance within ten days that your baby can die from SIDS. And they say that it's not related, but it's definitely related. And while I'm not a huge fan of RFK, I am stoked for all the babies out there. It went from seventy two doses down to eleven. That's what we were doing to our kids, folks, seventy two doses down to eleven. So I'm stoked on that. I think that's very important. That they're loaded with toxic shit, heavy metals. It's horrible, and so yeah, I can't I can't believe that. And he also took off the het V vaccine, which is totally fucking unnecessary and never should have been on the infant vaccine schedule, right, And they're just coming around to realize that babies do not need vitamin K shot.
Speaker 5: That's an argument.
Speaker 6: So for those people that don't know, you can actually give vitamin K orally to your baby. That has the same effect as giving the vaccine, and it's actually easier for their entire body. And it's a huge fight because if you do have a child and you want to get them circumcised, they will not circumcise them without unless you can prove that you've had the vitamin K for.
Speaker 5: At least two weeks.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be a month, just depends on every doctor can deny care because it's not a vaccine, so that's a whole thing. But you can actually buy it quite a few places, and that has actually recommended more. I did it with one of mine and given my one oral, but I have a lot of clients that have done it too, and so there's a lot of information out there about what you can do in I.
Speaker 3: Feel like a lot of moms don't know their rights, especially first time moms. They've never had to have these conversations. The doctors will tell you, oh, you have to get this or we can't let you leave.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. First of all, mister doctor man.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit, because here, here's the case law, here's this, here's this. I'm gonna leave and I'm going to get this mailed to me and I'm going to do it my way. But for a first time mom who's never had to have these conversations and probably doesn't know to do this research prior to They kind of just go along with whatever the guy with the degree says.
Speaker 5: Well, big thing is also stay with your children in the hospitals.
Speaker 6: So always have your partner stay with your child no matter what, because there there has been sneak attack.
Speaker 4: They'll do a fucking sneak attack and they'll do some shit behind your back.
Speaker 5: Yes they will.
Speaker 6: And even in surgeries too that you have to read the fine print because you will have children that get surgeries later on and they will dose your child and you won't even realize it until it comes up on my chart. So there's a lot of different things that happen. But one thing I always tell patients or patients people that I you know, have helped is always have one partner stay with the child. Know that you have printal rights, you have actual rights. You can say no, you can't deny everything. You can actually ask questions, you can ask for the inserts, ask them. You know, you can't just bulfhase do this and not do you know, not tell me anything. There's a lot of different things that people don't know when it comes to birth postpartum children, babies, everything like that. So it's it's always better to advocate for your child. And if you don't know, but you have like a gut feeling, maybe just stop and try to be like, you know what, we'll come back to this in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I haven't.
Speaker 3: The first two children that I had, we didn't have them separate from the mom at any point.
Speaker 2: Honestly, they were in the room the entire time. Whatever.
Speaker 3: My third child, you know, ex wife, she actually had to go in for like a basically emergency blood transfusion. She had lost like seventeen hundred ccs of blood or something like this, and they brought the baby to the uh. I don't want to use the term infirmary, I don't know what it's called, but basically a room where there was like ten other babies. And they looked at me like I was crazy because I refuse to go further than arm's length away from my child at any point in time. And all the nurses are like, sir, listen, we do this every day, this and this, and I'm like, ma'am, respectfully.
Speaker 2: I hear you, and I believe you. I'm sure you're a phenomenal nurse.
Speaker 3: But this is my child, and so I'm gonna be staying with my child, and so like y'all do y'all's job over there.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be in the way. I'm not getting involved with nothing.
Speaker 3: But if you're trying to separate me from this child, it will have to be a gunpoint, just so you know. And I promise you're not big enough and there's not enough of y'all to make that happen at this time. So just let's just work together, you know, let's just make this happen. And everything was cool. Everything was cool, but they kept every like thirty minutes, they kept coming in the room and asked me, you know, you really don't have to be here, ma'am. Once again, respectfully, you are not big enough to tell me where I'm going, So you can go back to your desk and I'm gonna do my thing.
Speaker 6: But they do take the they do try to remove the children a lot. Well it's gotten a lot better now, but they do remove the children in a lot of different instances. And a lot of healthcare workers are amazing and they have no ill intent and they're just following whatever recommendations have been said and things like this, or they believe that the forms have already been signed. I don't believe there is a ton of people out there, like outright trying to harm children an incapacity, but there is a lot.
Speaker 2: Of there's way too many cases.
Speaker 6: Of it, though, there is, And there is a lot of pressure, pure pressure when it comes to birth and making decisions, and especially right after birth. Everyone's very tired, everyone's very high emotions, and it's like, okay, one thing that's like not super you know whatever.
Speaker 5: But people have their babies washed at birth.
Speaker 6: They wash them at birth, and so they wash off the varynics and that's one of those things is like, no, you don't need that, you don't need to wash that off. You can rub it in. It's okay. If they have blood on them, that's okay. As long as there's no maconium, which is a poop which you know, if a baby has that, and which is normal. Sometimes they come out and there they are pooping. As long as they are ingesting it and stuff that, it's a whole other thing. But there is a lot of reasons why you don't need to have the baby. Hell, I don't think I even washed my one of mine and for like three weeks because they don't need it.
Speaker 5: They're clean. It's okay.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I did not wash my baby. I did not leave my baby. And I will speak on the pressure that they put on you. They do, they do. They lay it on pretty thick and hard, with the vaccines, with the circumcision, with all that stuff, and you know, I didn't do any of that. And they make you feel like your derelic mother or something like that because you're not doing those things for your kids, when in reality, you're not doing those things for your kid because you're the best mommy you can be. And my baby did actually inhale some of the marconium and how to get this section. He was fine afterwards. But I still didn't wash him because hello, he came out of my body, all right, all that stuff on him, all the puss, juice and all that shit, fine, okay, that's that's going to build their immune system. I didn't get the goop in the eyes, none of that shit. It's like, my but my vagina is so disgusting that you got to put antibacterial stuff in my baby's eyes. Fuck you? All right, all that stuff is good rub that fucking shit in. It is good for your baby. It's it's amazing. You don't need to wash them, you don't need to soap them, you don't need to do any of that stuff. You don't need to inject them with needles and toxic shit and poison their perfect as God made them. Take them home, love them, take you know, do all the little things. They'll be They'll be absolutely fine, don't be afraid.
Speaker 6: I'm interested to see the studies that will come from the lowering of vaccines. So when we were kids, we had I think our vaccine schedule was like twelve or something like that. Well it started to increase. I think we got to like thirty something. I know our parents had very minimum vaccines and stuff. And so I'm curious to see if they'll be able to hold this through the next administration and be able to do actually long term studies to try and show and prove, because Denmark was cited when he did when he went forward with this, and Denmark has a lot of interesting research. Actually, Denmark is one of the places that have they utilize midwives more than they do obs, because it has statistically been shown that midwives when it's not.
Speaker 5: In an emergency case. So let me make that clear.
Speaker 6: They have better outcomes, more favorable outcomes than using ob OB's are there because they are made Their job is for the emergencies. That is what their job is for, and it's not they don't. They're not there to do every single berth. Now, there is a million amazing OB's globally and it's changed everywhere. But there are like midwives and OB's can work hand in hand and be absolutely beautifu in harmony when it comes to birth because they have more extens of extensive knowledge in the sense of doing more emergency care. Both have the same kind of knowledge, but one is more specialized to that. I believe that we should utilize both in every scenario when it comes to birth. I also believe that there's a lot of amazing home birth midwives and there also is a lot of shit home birth midwives that get somehow slip under the cracks, and that's where a lot of those quote unquote deaths that you hear about that's scare tactic people into going into the hospital. I think we should have a better understanding of birth than we do now because we spend globally and excuse me. In America, we spend more than any place in the world on maternity care, and we have the worst Neo NATO and in maternity care outcomes than anybody else. So we have more women and more babies dying than anybody else, but yet we spend the most on care every year.
Speaker 5: So sorry, it's untired.
Speaker 4: And then that's the fucking surance company. But the Rockefeller weirdo medical system that we have.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things that go into the birth or yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, I had a midwife and I had a really positive experience with her, and she was great and wonderful. I just, you know, I think women should empower themselves to understand that your body is created by God to do this, and it was one of the most magical experiences of my life when you feel the baby come out and then they put them on you and you feel their little body and see them, and it's just I don't know how people could think there's not a God when something that magical can occur on its own with no intervention whatsoever. You just are meant to do this, and you're meant to make humans, and it's incredible, and you know, it's like I said, after you have kids, everything changes and I would fall on a thousand swords to protect my baby, and I just you know, part of that is, don't let them inject your baby with stuff. There's no need to be doing that. Don't let the enemy teach your baby, all right, start looking into this stuff. It's daycares, public schools, all of this stuff. They'll vaccinate your kid for you at public schools, and not even if I could tell you, all right.
Speaker 3: And it's like you said, you now that you have a child, you have skin in the game because in talking about this on a podcast, we've been doing this professionally for years now, and so we talk about so many topics. Some of them really don't matter to us. They're more of just a fun talking point.
Speaker 2: Right. We talked about a Mayan king named Pascal who may or may not have built a time machine.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not going to affect anybody's day to day life, you know what I'm saying. However, they're teaching your child in public school, the books that are available in your elementary school library to your child, teaching them about gay sex and things like that. That's a problem. Vaccines that they're forcing into children. That's a problem. What is going in your child's body nutritionally, both in your own kitchen that you may not be aware of and in the school system's lunch rooms. These are things that you might care about just because you have empathy for people's children. But now that you have a kid, everything just took it to the next level. You now have actual skin in the game. You literally blood of your blood and bone of your bone is now being affected by the shit that you're talking about. So yeah, it absolutely rams things up one hundred person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think honestly, you guys, if you would be down in the future, we could do we could throw down, like on a whole episode about it. I think it's important. I think from birth and beyond, it's every aspect is impacted and it's so very important.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the conception is extremely important too, the.
Speaker 6: Actual information because so a lot of people don't believe in science because it's ever changing, and I understand that, but they as new things come about, new information, they keep going back and relooking at things. So there's a lot of conversation about how the male sperm is actually impacting how babies are forming and the issues that they're having.
Speaker 5: More so than ever before.
Speaker 6: The research has come out this last year that is more leaning towards men need to really be taking care of themselves. And there's a big conversation actually that I didn't even really know about till just recently, but a lot of know that a lot of women are freezing their eggs when they're in their twenties, and there's a conversation about having men freeze or sperm when they're like eighteen nineteen years old, because that's when they're the quote healthiest, and that's when they had the least cell your breakdown, and so they're talking about, you know, to help you make sure that you try to have the healthiest children possible, and when you're the healthiest, then you should be freezing your sperm and your eggs and stuff at point. And that's a big thing that a lot of people don't talk about. We talked about birth and stuff, but we don't talk about everything in between leading up to it. So all the things that you're ingesting and doing, and vaccines that you're taking, and how all of this is impacting, especially with the vaccines now that are mRNA and impact on your DNA.
Speaker 4: I think the men who have been COVID vaxed are going to produce a bunch of fucking forest gumped up motherfuckers in the next couple of years. My husband is not vaccinated. But what I will tell you, and I don't know what side has been so you said on Raven and I'm not here to shit on your praid is my opinion. My opinion. I'm thirty. I had a lot of fertility issues, a lot, and I did a whole episode about it. My husband's forty two, and our baby is perfect and beautiful and normal and thriving and healthy. And what I'll say is, I think for me, it's very very spiritual. I think when God lays it on your heart for you to be a mother, you can't get it off of you. It's like that's all you think about. It consumes you. And it's like your baby has always been with you. And when you see them and you see their little face, it's like I felt connected immediately, like this baby has always been with me, and he has He's one of my eggs. He has been with me since I was in my mother's womb. And so I think if it's meant for you to have a baby, whether you're thirty, forty, whatever. If you're healthy, your husband's healthy, you're taking care of yourselves, it'll happen for you. If you want to do the freezing and stuff to make sure they're healthy, especially if your husband's gumped up fucking retard mRNA zombie person, you should probably think about that, you know, don't wait on that. It doesn't get better with age.
Speaker 3: But I don't handle have a problem with it. But my I guess I have a little bit of a hang up, right, So like the theory of why a young woman would freeze her eggs and a young man would freeze his sperm so they can make sure they have health children when they're ready to have children later on, I hear it. I'm not inherently shitting on it. My question is, at what point are we basically living in demolition man?
Speaker 6: No, I understand where you're going with this, and I understand the conspiracy aspect of.
Speaker 2: It, And that's not at you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying towards those people, like, at what point are we taking away sex?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, So this is one of those things though, of we are our populations are dwindling, we're having less and less babies, we're having more fertility issues, We're having a lot of things biologically go wrong with our bodies right now. And I think the preservation of the human species is a conversation that a lot of people are having in a various roundabout way, but a lot of people are struggling with So if it is true that the male sperm is impacting sixty percent of how the baby is being formed and genetically wise, and it is a lot of babies are having a lot of issues, is because of how the males are acting, and when the majority of people believe that it's only females that are doing all of this, and so if the baby has down syndrome, is probably came from the woman.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm not saying that everybody and.
Speaker 3: King Henry's court over here are talking no, but there's a lot of people that are a lot of the.
Speaker 6: A lot of the narrative is pushed onto the women because we just just like us having to be the responsible ones for reproductive health issues. This is the same kind of conversation of the the male birth control pill. But like men needing to understand that, like whatever you're doing with your body is impacting how your future children are going to be. So the conversation is trying to be shifted more towards maybe we could at least be proactive in the sense of let's try to save the sperm and the eggs that are the healthiest, so that way we alleviate so many of these issues down the road.
Speaker 5: Now, that's not going to take away from people having sex at all.
Speaker 6: It's gonna take it's gonna to just hopefully just help people be able to have healthier children with less issues.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of you.
Speaker 6: Know, but then that also borders the eugenics conversation.
Speaker 2: The eugenics conversation, all of this is.
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, all of this can tie into each other. So this is it's one of those things of like chipping your dog, right, and now we're wearing all the smart watches. Now we're going to be talking about chipping people, which we already have. So it's one of those very like here, this is, this is why we're doing. This is a positive thing that is right next to hey, we're doing total control. Then, you know, eugenics is a heavy thing. It's never gone away. They've been doing it for a long time. A lot of people want to pick out the cellular traits that they want a child. They want blonde hair, blue eyes, a certain intellect. They don't want to have this health problem. This so that they want to be able to break down the DNA and sequencing and take and remove those things. They're a conversation about trying to remove down syndrome, which, by the way, down syndrome people are some of the greatest humans that have ever existed.
Speaker 5: They are such kind human beings.
Speaker 4: So my husband wants one. Listen what it just Yeah, he wants one. I don't know if there's a home.
Speaker 2: We like, we can do that.
Speaker 5: You said that was like shopping on Amazon, Like we just want one.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: But actually, to your point, so many people are like they want a disabled animal, Like they want a dog that's blind, like a three legged dogs.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 5: It's like they want a little wheelchair.
Speaker 4: They want a little wheelchair sheltered dog for it. Listen, wheelchair dogs need love too. But my thing is, like the eugenics conversation is the reason I think that the population is dwindling is because we're over vaccinated. We're completely that they've literally injected us to death. And if that means only the smart, unvaccinated people are the only ones to have babies, I'm all fucking for it. I'm sorry to say that, but maybe.
Speaker 5: That's a very that's a very uh. I don't don't controversial.
Speaker 4: It might be a dick of me to say, but if you're into over injecting yourself, that means you're going to overinject your baby and then we're going to continue having health problems. And we're the type of people who ran to get the covid jab and then all the boosters and then they're like, oh, we're having fertility issues and like the populations dwindling. Hello, maybe it's time to start looking at it.
Speaker 6: What's funny is a bunch of those those lib cards that are around you actually don't believe in code vaccines because they don't believe injecting their bodies. Not everybody, but I'm saying there is a good there is. So the super hippies that are around you, I will say, are so for so against the government and all of that stuff that like, so there's.
Speaker 4: Babies, they should have more. I don't even care if they shouldave their pits. But my problem is is the injecting people.
Speaker 6: But that comes back to m's a propaganda though they have been fed. Our parents were fed like our parents have been fed that this is what needs to be done. We were fed the same thing. And it's a scare tactic in the sense of there's so much misinformation and so like, there's so much misinformation when it comes to vaccines, and there's so many it's so polarized that there is not the conversation in the middle, and that's like, this is a step forward in the conversation of having in the middle. The problem is is that they're so polarized that now the one side, the vaccinate side, is going to feel attacked in that they have done something wrong to harm their children, and the non vaccinated side is going to feel righteous and adjust in their way that they've always done, instead of finding a middle ground and actually having a conversation about, hey, we need to look at the actual breakdown of each vaccine and remove the toxins from each one. Vaccines can be a good thing, yes, win done correctly and when done at a certain point the way that your body can actually digest it and not harm your brain and not coat your entire brain where you have actual issues from neurological issues from an autoimmune disorders, like there is an there's multiple levels to this that need to be discussed. The problem is is that, just like with abortion and everything else, the pendulum swings so hard one way and so hard the other way that there's no mill ground for actual people to make progress moving forward.
Speaker 3: And then talking about birth rates in general, that's also a multifaceted conversation, right, because although yes, some of it has to do with genetics and vaccines and all these things, and someone has to do with food, a lot of it also has to do with economics. Yeah, So like if you look at it, I forget what the statistic is. It's basically, if a society has birth rates lower than two point nine percent, give or take, then slowly but surely they're not going to survive. If you look at most six, well, no, there's no way. It has to be over two point five.
Speaker 5: Two point five me are one point six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's okay, right, right, right? Most first world countries have a low birth rate because because people don't want to stay at home. And I'm not saying just women, I'm saying man and women don't want to stay home and raise a big ass family anymore because kids are expensive. They want to be they want to have jobs, they want to have industry, they want to have all these things, and so with that comes less children. Meanwhile, their world countries are popping out nine or ten kids per household, like it ain't shit.
Speaker 6: But that that comes down to a social economic but a cultural thing as well.
Speaker 5: They have actual susability in their lives.
Speaker 6: They have their whole family is helping raise these children, whereas here in America we are pretty much solo parenting. Like, if we really break it down, the difference between us and them is that we, nine times out of ten we're raising our children a NonStop on our own. The lucky few that have parents that are alive and able to help, or sisters, brothers, caun'ts, uncles, family members, whatever that are here to be able to help them, they tend to have larger families. And so it really if you boil it down to that aspect such as this, that's a weird issue, but really there's a lot of issues when it comes to raising children. We no longer function as tribes or villages, which has impacted us as a whole that we can no longer handle that amount of stress. Plus you're trying to handle everything in the house. The money aspect is killing most families period. How am I going to feed my family? How am I going to send them to school? Pay for all these things? I have no one to help me. I have no break time. My husband's off working. If you're a woman, my husband's off working NonStop, or vice versa, depending on what the dynamic of the family is. And you're alone raising these children twenty four to seven, and your mental health is taken a dive, and you're watching these screens that tell you see all these other people like, fuck, parenting is so hard? Why do we do this? Yeah, it's so miserable. I'm tired of doing this. Hey, we have fifty different things that is impacting our children at any given point every single day. We have you know, we have guns. We have which is a huge conversation with people about you know, the guns and stuff. And we have social media, we have Xbox, we have the food, we have the vaccines, we have you know how kids nowadays are such assholes. But they've always been assholes to each other, but now it seems even worse because now you have cyber bullying. Like the list is just ginormous when it comes to every aspect of having a child, and why our birth rates are falling is not just one aspect, it's so many different things. The problem is is that we're not having the hard conversations. We're having a pendulum swing left and right so strong, and then everyone feels I told you so, instead of being like, hey, why don't we sit down and have a really hard conversation. You tell me what you think, I'll tell you what I think, And what the fuck is in the middle. How can we come to a common ground where ultimately we are protecting our children and that is what we need to do as both sides, is to protect and children. But no one can get past their own egos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm one of them, honestly, I tell you, fucker. But the problem is is we do need to protect our kids, and people have huge egos. I know I'm personally one of them, and you know I'm human being as human beings are. But I think as a as a nation, what I've learned doing the conspiracy theory thing is human beings thrive on drama and they love to be cutthroat bitches to each other. And I don't know if there is a middle ground because things are so polarized, and you know, I'd love to say that I could put my ego aside and find some middle ground with some people. I would love to say that, But the way that things have gone so far, and the way that people thrive on drama is maybe you find a middle ground, but how long does that really last? Because people be people and they find ways to just function up.
Speaker 3: Until the next article drops or the next newscast goes out of the next social media trend.
Speaker 4: It's so hard. It's so hard, it really is so so what I've decided is I'm just going to die on some kind of a hill. And if it's, you know, no vaccines, I'll die on that hill because the every time I take my baby in for a wellness check, she's just pushing it on me, and it makes me uncomfortable, it makes me disrespect her.
Speaker 2: Was her job and so her job is adoption.
Speaker 4: Getting paid to do that shit. So it's like she's incentivized, and it makes me sick at my stomach that her main focus is payday. My main focus is my baby We don't have common fucking goals here obviously, because I don't care if you get a fucking pay day. So I mean it's it's like I said, it's if people be people, and as long as there's money in circulation, there is no middle ground because somebody wants a fucking pay day. And you know, it's a shame to say that, but I think that's why conversations like this are important, because normal people like you and I know that there can be a middle ground. You know that it exists.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can read records from ancient Samaria to ancient Rome, to the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. People have been peopling since the beginning of time. We really are not that dissimilar from our ancestors from three thousand years ago. Whether people really want to acknowledge that or not. We gossip about the same basic shit. We all want the same basic things for our children. The same basic things are important to us. Yeah, we might have a little more quote unquote modern comforts these days, but the human condition has been the human condition for thousands of years, and so.
Speaker 4: There's Yes, it's a form of cannibalism in my opinion, because we do eat our own like we don't look out for each other. I mean, there's small groups of us that kind of look out for each other, but on the day to day, you gotta fucking protect your own family because nobody else is gonna do it for you. Nobody else is out there to like, fucking you know, catch you if you fall. You're just kind of like on your own for most of it. You gotta be educated.
Speaker 3: It used to be that way on a job site when I would work like the safety man. Like, listen, bro, I know your job is to make sure that I am doing what I need to do to make it home tonight. But I promise you Jacob wants Jacob to get home tonight a lot more than you want Jacob to get home tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna be real.
Speaker 3: With you, and so like, yeah, on that point, we have a common goal. However, the way you're going about your job is annoying as fuck, and so we need to talk about that. But my point is, yes, we need to look out for our own we need to look out for our own best interest.
Speaker 2: But also, and as much as this might.
Speaker 3: Make me sound like a hippie, we do need to take more of a communal approach in certain regards, America as a whole cutback. And I understand not every aspect of America's history has been just shun sunshine and rainbows and everybody got along.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: We have a very ugly pass in a lot of regards. But if you look back seventy five eighty years ago, so at least there was some sort of a cohesive American culture. Everybody got down. And yes, everybody had their nuances, people had their own political opinions or religious views whatever, but everybody pretty much agreed as far as everybody's looking out for the kids. You don't have to worry about if you're letting your kids go out and play in the field or go down main Street in the city. You knew that the local sheriff and the local shop owners and whoever, even the town drunk, if they saw your kid off doing some funck shit, they were gonna let the parents know about it. That was an understood thing that has not been.
Speaker 2: More though exactly.
Speaker 4: Not anymore, though, Yeah, and it's like, you know, I know, this guy's a creep and probably a pedophile. Abraham Lincoln said, a house divided cannot stand and maybe he raped kids, but that's a true statement. And this is where we're at as a nation. Okay, a house divided cannot stand. We're in a shamble of a fucking rundown ass, fucking falling apart, collapsing in house, and we're all and it's like, I can't give people to understand that if you are on the top deck of the Titanic and I am in the fucking poverty zone in the fucking basement of the Titanic, it doesn't fucking matter because all of us are going down. Yeah, Like do you understand that? Okay, there's not enough life votes for everybody.
Speaker 3: I say that whenever the new the new election takes place, it's like hoping that Trump fails. That's like hoping that the pilot of the plane that we're all on has a heart attack and dies. Like you understand, that's not good. Say with Biden, I wanted Biden to have success. He didn't, but like I was hoping that he would fuuse some brain cells together and make some shit happen. But it's like, you shouldn't wish ill of the people who are quote unquote running this shit, because that's gonna play well for play poorly for all of us.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately it's just that's the Titanic metaphor iase because it's like we're all going down. Don't you fucking get that, Like it doesn't matter how rich or whatever, like what tears system you think you belong to. If we're all on the Titanic, we're all fucked right. Okay, So but I mean, speaking of all this stuff, I got to go be a mom here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go ahead and do that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Cosmic Peach, Julia, thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: This evening today.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Let everybody know if they have not heard of you, which is crazy, but if they haven't, where can they find you? Plug the socials, plug your channels, all the things you're.
Speaker 4: Doing well since becoming a mom, I don't really keep up with the instagramming and this stuff like that as much anymore. But you can find me on Cults of Conspiracy every Saturday, and I'm very grateful, blessed, and you know, love being a part of the cult family, and so you can check me out every Saturday. They're in Cosmic Peach podcasts wherever you listen to podcasts, the ad Free and the video and the bonus stuff and the early access to everything is going to be on Patreon. So you can check out Cosmic Peach Patreon because guess what, I don't get to pick the ads that are in the shit. Okay, stop complaining about the Pizor ads. Guess what, didn't pick it.
Speaker 2: We get so much ship where we have.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what the comments are saying now, but for a while it's like, how are these guys talking shit about vaccines but they have vaccine commercials on their show.
Speaker 2: We don't have a say so in that.
Speaker 5: It's because you triggered the algorithm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because when you talk about tale, they'll push it into it because they oppose the algorithm.
Speaker 4: Uh, they're coming. They're coming after all of us that you know. They want blood. But I don't get to pick that shit. If you want ad free content, I got it for you. It's available on Patreon. Come check it out what Patreon has to offer for you and the colt too. I'm on the cold Patreon fuckers. As you don't like the ads, hello, you got options, but thank you so much for having me. It was a blasts. Like I said, these are my little little me time little therapy moments, So it was it was fun hanging with you guys.
Speaker 3: Absolutely to piggyback all of what the cousin Peacha just said.
Speaker 2: If you would like to be a.
Speaker 3: Part of the Cult collective right and you want to get these shows a couple of days in advance, you want to sometimes even a week in advance. You want to see the video evidence of everything that we do on this episode and all the other episodes, you would go to Patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy podcasts. Over there, we have a couple of tiers for injury. You join that five dollars tier, you get everything I just mentioned. But the probably the main reason why people would go there is because it's the only place to get these shows absolutely promotional. For yes, indeed, commercial suck, Like we were just talking about ads suck.
Speaker 2: Kick those ads out of here and come join us at Patreon.
Speaker 3: However, if you go and sign up for that third Eye all the way Open tier, you'll also get to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for our Cult member live shows. And if you join up for the Maniac tier, we are actually starting the process of getting some Maniac exclusive T shirts made We're gonna be sending out some exclusive stickers, a whole care package for all of our Maniac members. It's awesome. Come check us out over at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. With all this being said, Julia, thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Raven. If you have anything you wanted to plug.
Speaker 6: My book club, yes, you keep forgetting my book club, why I kt it to you.
Speaker 5: So we are starting our book club February first.
Speaker 6: As of right now, the first official book is How Jesus Became God.
Speaker 5: That is what we pulled.
Speaker 6: It was not chosen as an echo chamber. It was selected on the live and unfortunately I couldn't post the thing. But we are going to be starting it and breaking the whole book down. A lot of the Cult members are already had their books and also the audio books.
Speaker 5: You can find that available and be able to listen to it.
Speaker 6: It's about ten hours and so every week we are going to have a live On Sunday nights at nine, we are.
Speaker 5: Going to be doing a live I E. Me and all the Cult members.
Speaker 6: So come join us on third Die all the Way Open or Maniac and that's how you're going to be able to join.
Speaker 3: The lives indeed, indeed, but another way to support the show, good cult members and let everybody know what you thought about this episode causing peach, the vaccines, the raining crotch meat mystery over here would be to please hit the five stars at the Shares of Light, subscribes to comments, leave a posting reviewed shares.
Speaker 2: At the Friends of Family shares that we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential.
Speaker 2: Listeners who could then become potential cult members.
Speaker 3: Addressed you, fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Menimistics, Jonathan's other show and getting the same love and respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments, Come check out The Cajun Night and come join each of us for individual Patreon lines that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central links to those in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone.
Speaker 2: And done so.
Speaker 3: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And I'm the Cajun Night I'm ravingly and there's one very important
Speaker 3: Streaming, vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.