Speaker 1: You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. Happy to be sitting in for Jesse Kelly today. And oh my goodness, it has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week for Kamala Harris. And last night, well it didn't help things at all. We still need to get the new numbers from the debacle that started last week. That would be you know, Kamala Harris's media tour. Let me see, she was on with Charlottemagne the God. She was on the View. Later that same evening, she was on with Steve Colbert. What she sat down for sixty minutes. She was on that blog of somebody called me daddy or who's your daddy or something like that is She also sat down with Were Stern and they all were disastrous, disastrous, I tell you. But last night she managed to miss she skipped the you know, the big Catholic gathering, the Al Smith dinner, and you just don't do that. As a matter of fact, the last politician, uh prominent politician to miss that event was Walter Mondel. That was right on the eve of his electoral wipeout. I think he only won one state, his own state, Minnesota, And I think that's only because Reagan let him win. Or wouldn't that be wonderful if we had a little bit of history repeating Oh, I would be so excited. Wow, Well, what would happen if if Trump were to win every state of California?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: But a guy can dream right by missing this dinner, I don't I don't understand. I mean, this is how bad she is. This is how bad she must be. This is terrible. It's so bad that her own handlers are like, no, sister, girl, honey child, you can't go to that. We can't let you do it. You barely. I mean, you didn't perform well at any of these interviews, some of them. We even had a scripted for you. I mean you dropped huge, but you were a dumpster fire. We can't let you go to the al smith ander. What would you do? You can't joke? You will laugh at yourself, that cackle. It would be It would be a disaster, would it be? Maybe it would be better if she if she would have gone to the to the dinner and tried her best than to avoid the whole thing at all, because by not being there, she ended up ended up being the butt of all of these jokes. Even the comedian that was moderating it, Jim Gaffin. He's Gaffigan. He's been around for a long time. But you probably would know him if you still watch her in that life. He's the guy that they had playing Tim Walls. He had a great job at Tim Walls. Last night, he was in his true form and he kicked things off by talking about how it is a huge mistake why it was a huge mistake that Kamala Harris was not in attendance in this.
Speaker 3: Event has been referred to as the Catholic met Gala of Americans identify as Catholic. Catholics will be a key demographic in every battle ground state. I'm sorry, why is Vice President Harris not here?
Speaker 1: Brutal? That's brutal. And you know you had Cardinal Dolan. Cardinal Dolan actually a few weeks ago, when Hamla Harris said that she wasn't going to be attending this event, he tried to Warner like, look, you need to be here. We really want you there. Nobody has missed this thing, you know, except for Mondale and he ended up losing tremendous. Don't do it, Kamala. And you know what, Colonel Dolan is a very persuasive guy. And you know I can say that Colonel Dolan is a friend. I knew him back when he was in Milwaukee, Archbishop Dolan. He used to come on my show there in Milwaukee. You know, we would have him on on Sunday nights, Saturday nights. As a matter of fact, when the Pope told him that he was going off to New York, I saw him in the hallways. This is when I used to work at WTMJ and Milwaukee. I said, Cardinals, you know I want you to tell the Pope that I disagree with this decision. I mean, we would like you hear Milwaukee. You've done a fantastic job. We've had wonderful conversations on the air. I'm insistent that you contact the Pope and you tell him that he needs to he needs to change his mind. In the current of Doolan said to me, well, you know, James will tell you what I'll stay if we trade beanies. You give me your cap, I'll give you my cap and I'll consider staying. I said, Cardinal you have a great time in New York. We'll be praying for you. He warned Kamala Harris, don't do it. She did it. She missed the event anyway, and today she is paying the price for it. I mean, consider this.
Speaker 4: This is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a layup for the Democratic nominee. I mean in her defense, I mean she did find time to appear on the View Howard Stern Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning to call her daddy podcast.
Speaker 1: You know what I think it is.
Speaker 3: I think she doesn't like me, Chuck do I bet?
Speaker 1: Chuck Schumer was sitting right next to uh to uh, mister A Gaffigan, and on his other side was Cardinal Dolan. And on the other side of Cardinal Dolan was Donald Trump. Oh and think about this, for Donald Trump to be in that room. You know, the left, they're so fond of saying that Donald Trump is Hitler, he's Mussolini, he's a dictator. And yet there they all were, sitting right next to him, sitting in close proximity to him. You had Letitia James sitting up there. She's the one that's been prosecuting a President Trump trying to you know, bankrupt his family. You had Chuck E. Cheese Schumer sitting up there. You had the mayor of New York City. There, you had the former mayors of New York City, all involved in lawfair. Donald Trump truly went into the belly of the beast. Oh he's a New Yorker and he's attended this dinner many times in the past. He said that he was there even there as a child. They do great work. But now he's the enemy. Once the favorite son of New York. Now he is the bane of New York. And yet there he was boldly getting ready to get up there and crack some jokes. But Kamala Harris, that was her room. I mean, that was Democrat Central. She couldn't make the trip. What does that tell you? The man who's supposed to be a dictator, he was sitting up there and they were making jokes about him. He was laughing. He has a great sense of humor, and you know what, he can take it. And then he conditioned out, what about Kamala Harris, Oh, are things too serious for Kamala Harris to attend the event? Like this because our democracy is at stake. See this kind of blows up the whole Democrat narrative. Right, if Trump really were Hitler, would you go to a dinner and sit two seats away from them? And all? You know, don't get me wrong, the Democrats were not cozy cozy, cozying up to him and Donald Trump. Trump didn't expect that. But Donald Trump was there and Kamala Harris was not Kamala Harris. She piped in a ridiculous video. She was with another actress from a Saturday at Liva. I guess I forgot the name of the actress. She was played the row up a little Catholic girl whatever, smelling her iron pits and things. It wasn't funny. It was actually embarrassing. It was cringe. That's the best you could do. Send that in. It was so bad that even even Democrats were making fun of him. We're just actually panning it today. But there was Donald Trump. Donald Trump took the to the microphone and you know what, you know, this is supposed to be in an event. Would you kind of make fun of yourself? Donald Trump wasn't having any of that tradition.
Speaker 5: Holes that I'm supposed to tell a few self deprecating jokes this evening, So here it goes.
Speaker 1: Nope, I've got nothing. I've got nothing. Listen to the crowd.
Speaker 5: I guess I just don't see the point of taking shots at myself when other people have been shooting at me for a hell of a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Listen, look at this. He makes a joke referencing the fact that there were at least three assassinated. We shouldn't have tempts on him. One of them he got shot. And there he is, there he is, He's at the dinner. Where's Kamala? He was just warming up. Now, No, Donald Trump didn't take any shots against himself, but he sure did load up against the Democrats. One by one, he picked them all off. We will talk about that coming up next. Welcome to the Jesse Kelly Show. My friends, my name is James T. Harris. I held out of Phoenix, Arizona talk show hosts. There five fifty KYI in Phoenix and the seven ninety k is t out of Tucson, the biggest conservative talk in the state of Arizona. And that's saying something. I have a rough greens question that many of you dog owners ask, will rough Greens help my small dog or mid sized dog or very big dog would help him out well? Naturopathic doctor Dennis Black, founder of rough Greens, says, because dog food is dead food, it is critical that all dogs, regardless of size, get the vitamins and minerals, digestive enzymes, probiotics, omega oils, and antioxidants. Rough Greens is not a dog food. It's a healthy supplement that puts into your dog's food all the live nutrients necessary for superior dog health. Now you've heard Jesse say it. We're miracles for his dog friends digestion and energy, and it's incredibly easy to adjust the dose no matter the size of your dog. In fact, doctor Black is so confident rough Freens will help your dog he's offering a free Jumpstart trial bag so your dog can try it. You just cover the shipping and you don't need to change your dog's food. Just add a scoop of rough Greens every day. Now Natural Patrick doctor doctor Black at Roughgreens, he said he has a big news for you huge He has created meogreens for your cats. What Yes, also with a free Jumpstart trial bag, your free Jumpstar trialbag of rough Greens, or Mealgreens can be at your door in just a few business days. Call eight three three three three my dog. That's eight three three three three my dog. Or go to Roughgreens dot com slash jesse that's areu ffgreens dot com slash jesse. President Trump killed the room last night, slated. I mean he's a comedian. He's a funny guy. You know that for just watching him, you know, on the campaign trail. You know he has the these rallies and he's hilarious town hall meetings. He's hilarious. He has stories, he has jokes, and last night his jokes were very, very pointed, pointed at his political adversaries. I ask you again, can you see Hitler standing in front of a crowd being laughed at and then making him laugh at their political adversaries. What about Mussolini? No, no, no, no no, in the true form, you know, dictatorial form. If you laugh at me, I could have you arrested. If you laugh at me, you make fun of my policies, I could have you disappeared. Later on in the show, we're going to talk about how the media is now concerned that Trump's going to throw them in jail. I don't think that's the case at all. But look at what the Biden administration tried to to to to Trump. Look at what they did to Trump's advisors. Wait a minute, look at what they're doing to you. Look at the January sixth people. Look at the folks walking around with their mega caps on. Look at how the how the left, the brown shirts of the left. Look at what they've done. But last night you had Trump. He was on stage and he was killing them with humor, not guns, not lawfair, with humor. He first went after Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris, who chose to be somewhere else, you know, on the campaign trail instead of at the dinner.
Speaker 5: Thank Kamala has given up yet she hasn't. Instead of attending tonight, she's in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmryland.
Speaker 1: That's not a pretty sight. Remember Gretchen and Whitner got in a little bit of trouble earlier this week. She's with another influencer and the influencer was kneeling before her and Gretchen Whitpener was giving her, you know, a dorrito as if she were taking communion, then the camera would pan back and then close in on her just crazy looking face. It's always the eyes. You can always spot crazy in the eyes. Anyway, that little bit backfired and Gretchen had to end up apologizing. She apologized to Catholics because well, it was an attack against them, that's crazy. I don't know if Gretchen Whitmer was in the room, but boy, you had a whole lot of the former mayors of New York City. They were there. You had the Governor of New York As she was there. This room was full of the lefties, and you know what, it was just perfect a target practice for Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: I must say I was shocked when I heard that Kamala was skipping the Al Smith dinner. I'd really hope that she would come, because we can't get enough of hearing her beautiful laugh. She laughed like crazy. We would recognize at any place in this room, and all poles are indicating I'm leading big with the Catholic voting as I should be.
Speaker 1: No, she should be in the room. She should be in the room, but she chose not to be. I'm sorry. She's not going to live that down. I can't wait to see you know what that's going to do. As far as the Poles are, I think that this one really really stung. Joe Biden wasn't in the room either. Why wasn't Biden there? The President of the United States? Usually you know he'd be there. He chose to skip the whole thing as well. No, I don't think they would have had him speaking. But if they did, you know, I think he probably would have did a better job than Kamala Harris. But anyway, Joe Biden was missing, and you know what you had, you had Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: He noticed that Joe has almost disappeared from view.
Speaker 1: The only way he could be seen.
Speaker 5: Lessons if he had a show on CNN.
Speaker 1: They nothing. That was a tool for nothing fake news, right, fake, I'm telling you. And that's pretty mild compared to where he actually went last night. This is a lesson if you if you didn't see this, you need to watch it. If you got young folks you know in your life were wobbling, have them watched this? Haven watched this? There's much to learn. James Harris, sit again for the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 5: Pleasure to be with you this evening. You did an amazing pleasure, and these days it's brilliant pleasure anywhere in New York without a subpoena for my appearance. Anytime I don't get a subpoena, I'm very happy.
Speaker 1: They've gone after me.
Speaker 5: Mister Mayor, your peanuts compared to what they've done today, and you're gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: That was President Trump addressing the mayor of New York City, who is under subpoena. Why because he pushed back against the Biden administration on all of the illegal immigration that's costing New York City. My name is James C. Harris. Sit again for the Jesse Kelly Show. We are talking about the significance of last night's a Dinner else a bit dinner. You had the President or you had the Donald Trump show up, and you had Kamala Harris. You no go a wall. She piped in a video that was just ridiculous, terrible cringe. But she left the floor open for ridicule. I mean she was ridiculed by the MC and she was ridiculed by Donald Trump. Donald Trump took the time to go off on Kamala Harris. He worked in a hit against a Gretchen Whitmer. He had some strong words to say about Kamala Harris's laugh. He hit in a twofer. He got Biden and c and talking about how Biden is just nowhere to be found and the same thing with CNN's ratings nowhere to be found. And then things got crazy because he didn't just go after Kamala Harris, but he went after the second husband as well. And what I love about this next joke, that's what we'll call it a joke, is that he went someplace at the mainstream media refused to go the first versus a second husband. Doug Imhoff, he's been in some controversy as of late now for Democrats. You know, those people who get their news from msnbccn N, they probably didn't know about this, ABCCBS, PBS. They didn't know about this because the media is not talking about it. But Doug Imhoff, not only was he accused of slapping a former girlfriend. This is the woman that he was dating before he dated and married Kamala Harris. He slapped her so hard she did three sixty headed to the ground. And there's also was a leeged abuse with the nanny when he was married. They had a nanny, raised the kids, he got her pregnant, and then there was a leged abuse on her with her physical and emotional to the point where she miscarried. Not really reported in the news, but it did find its way into a joke delivered by Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Sure this racist childcare, and Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan. A lot of people don't like it. The only piece of advice I would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies.
Speaker 1: Just keep them away. One that's nasty.
Speaker 5: I tell these idiots that gave bus this stuff, that's too tough.
Speaker 1: He even used that joke to talk about only the last time that he did one of these and he went off on hillill be Clinton and it was just it was just rough. It was ugly. I am telling you, this is not the things. These are not the words of a dictator. A dictator would just to have these people arrested, just have these people dead with have these people disappeared. No, this is a funny man. This is a leader. This is someone who just takes the proper opportunity to bring up the actions of his political nemesis, and in a way that's funny, and the way that's memorable, in a way that but what's he talking about? For all those lefties who are not aware, what is he talking about? Nanny's and then don't have to go and look and then boom And then next question is, well, how come how come the media didn't report that? That's right? Because they're fake news. The View, the gals on the View, they were very hard on Trump. They've been very hard on Trump. Just he's come down the escalator, even though he was friends with most of them, had been on the View multiple times, hugging on Joy Baharen, Whoope Goldberg? What happened? Well, he came down the escalator and put that R behind his name and they've been vicious ever since. Last night. Trump took the time to give the View a little something as well.
Speaker 5: The stupid show The View is so bad now that the other day I was watching it and thinking to myself, you know what they really need to bring Rosie o'donnald back. That show is bad. Those people are bad.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to get these last two jokes in here. I wanted to get this last two one because it's just it's just absolutely on point. You had Chuck Schumer sitting right next to him, You had all of these Democrats in the room, Democrats that are voting for voting for Kamala Harris, and you know what, and then two jokes. Donald Trump addressed their sentiments as well. Isn't it sort of exciting? Right? It really? Isn't it just exciting?
Speaker 5: What's going on? It's a process. It's a rough for us as too, not so pretty and yet sometimes very beautiful. But the press is reporting the Democrats are starting to panic. They're panicking. They are panicking because you know, the votes that are coming and are coming in very very strong a certain way. I won't tell you what way that is. But Chuck Schumer is here looking very glum.
Speaker 1: He looks to the dumb here.
Speaker 5: It looks to them. But look on the bright side, you're considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, used to have a chance to become the first woman president.
Speaker 1: Oh and Chucky Cheese just sat there looking glum, even more glum, beautiful. He took the wokeness, He took the Democrats' inability to distinguish between men and women and put it all in chucking cheese's face. Kamala Harris loses, you still can become the first female president. Oh that's a burn, that burn. He got it all in there again. I'm telling you, last night was special. Last night was better than the debates. Last night's were was better than any of the sit down interviews because in this forum you get to show your humanity. In this forum, you get to to stand there and give it and you also have to take it and people can look at you. Remember when Obama went off on Trump, he was at a similar to this. It was the i think the Correspondence dinner and Obama lit into Trump and they the camera focused on him. He wasn't running yet. He said he was thinking about running. I think that in that moment when he was being dressed down by by Obama, I didn't that's what he decided to run. So you know he's going to be prepared at these events. And he turned his big guns on White Dudes for Harris. Listen to what he said. It brought the house down.
Speaker 5: But I've known him a long time. There's a group called White Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this? White Dudes for Harris. Anybody know by some of you hear white dudes? Doesn't sound like it, But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers.
Speaker 1: Are all voting for me.
Speaker 5: Oh, every one of those people are voting for.
Speaker 1: Their wives and their wives lovers are voting for me. That took some go Nash. He's sitting right next to the arch Best shop. When he said this, he didn't even flinch. He went off on all of the low tea men that are voting for Kamala Harris. You know what reminds me of the war on masculinity that's going on in America today. It is more blatant than ever and this is the time, the time to choose between strength and vitality over weakness and complacency. Do you want to be a white guy for Kamala Harris? Now, welcome to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. Sit again for Jesse Kelly. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. I can be heard of five fifty KFYI and in Tucson on seven ninety k NST. I have a rough greens question that many of you dog owners ask, will rough Greens help my small dog, my mid sized dog, or my very big dog. Well naturopathic doctor Dennis Black, he's a founder of rough Greens. He says, because dog food is dead, food is critical that all dogs, regardless of science, get the vitamins and minerals, digestive enzymes, probiotics, omega oils and antioxidants. Rough Greens is not a dog food, is a healthy supplement that puts into your dog's food all the live nutrients necessary for superior dog health. Now you've heard Jesse say that it worked miracles for his dog friends digestive and energy, and it's incredibly easy to adjust the dose no matter the size of your dog. In fact, doctor Black is so confident rough Greens will help your dog he's offering a free Jumpstart trial bag so your dog can try it. You just cover the shipping and you don't need to change your dog's food. Just add a scoop of rougherings every day. And doctor Black at Roughbreens has some big news. He has created Mealgreens for your cat, also with a free Jumpstart trial bag. Your free Jumpstar trial bag of rough Greens or Mealgreens can be at your door in just a few business days called eight three three three three my dog. That's eight three three three three my dog. Or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse. That's areu ffgreens dot com slash Jesse. How good was the Al Smith dinner last night? Well? It was fantastic. It was so good because the MC, Jim Gaffigan and Donald Trump just they just stole the show. And they did it by telling genuinely good jokes. And Donald Trump just being Donald Trump. He's unnatural at it. He can read the room, he can read the you know, the crowd. His jokes. I mean, he's even at one point, you know the guys who wrote these jokes for me? Yeah, they go too far. He better be known. Hey, you know what he has writers. It's about the style, it's about the delivery. And it was so good. It was so entertaining that even Brian Stelter, mister Potato, had himself weighed in on the performance. He was asked on his panel and he was so upset that he had to go first.
Speaker 6: No one would have noticed that she may have gone, but people noticed that she wasn't there. I'm an old I want these Trisians to continue. I want our institutions to thrive, and yet I find myself agreeing that there's nothing funny right now. I mean, I thought he had some great one liners of the line about you know he was talking.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna forget them all. Of course, on Live Team there were a couple of.
Speaker 6: What are politicians arose each other? I want them to be able to be in the same room and find common glad, I think at least.
Speaker 1: To lease point.
Speaker 7: Uh, it does kind of strike me that the Hairs campaign is sort of tacitly saying hey, this this ain't normal. Trump is not normal, and I'm not going to sit here and with him.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I would want if I were Kamala Harris and Trump, you know, and I'm sorry, but it is normal. This is normal to the left is at normal. So you're gonna try to play that card, you know, to tell you these are serious times. Our democracy is at stake. We can't just sit around and tell jokes and laugh. No, I'm sorry. Now, if you remember, Trump did not go to a correspondence there because you know, he was like, you know, I don't feel like getting beat up anymore. I'm under investigation and all this kind of stuff. I'm not gonna sit here and laugh and joke with you. But he wasn't like the Times are too serious. She's just I don't like you, so I ain't doing this. But this right here was a charity. So for you to dismiss the Catholic charity because in your mind you believe that the Times is so serious, I'm sorry. Most Americans are not sitting around all gloom and doom and living in fear. Fear is the great mind, the killer. And the fact that you had so many Democrats that attended last night, well they definitely don't feel like Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris is trying to say that the Times are too serious, but in reality, she was afraid because she knows that she can't compete. She knows that she could even hold her own. But when you listen to the left today, I mean, this is exactly what they're saying. The Reverend al Sharp and Wade in on the AlSi at dinner.
Speaker 2: I think it's been clear for those of us that have known and dealt with Donald Trump throwing collins for years that he is really, uh in many ways not the Donald Trump, that we fought or that we dealt with no energy. There no sound bites that make sense.
Speaker 1: He's lost it and okay, okay, okay, time out, time out. Now. This is the same Al Sharpton. It took money from Donald Trump. He and Jesse Jackson took donations, you know, for a Rainbow Push and for nan Oh. You know you had to, you had to Jesse Jackson, you know, give him an honor, a dinner for it. For Donald Trump, for all of his contributions, his philanthropy. Same thing with with Al Sharpton. I wonder if L. Sharpton is taking his tone in his tack right now because he's still on the payroll for the fans. You know, he is accused of being a fat so they're like, pup daddy. I'm just saying. So here he is talking about you know, this was a ridiculous. It's an offensive, Yeah, a Reverendel Sharpton.
Speaker 2: And it's almost like pushing an old boxer back in the ring that you know he can't fight, but just tell him the hold on to the tenth round and they're trying to make him hold on and he just doesn't have it. He's sitting in the stool saying I don't want to go back out there. I mean last night his appearance at the alfredy Smith dinner was ridiculous. It was offensive and it was way off the mark. And I think that him canceling the shade is in many ways saying there's a shade on his whole campaign.
Speaker 1: Wishful thinking, rev wishful thinking. Oh, he's like a boxer. He doesn't want to go back in. He needs to stay in a chair. They need to call a fight. Maybe you're talking about Kamala once again. You're accusing our site, but your sight is actually doing Our candidate isn't hiding Our candidate hadn't avoid you know, hasn't avoided the media for the last what what seventy days, and all of a sudden just starts jumping on everything that can because they look at the internal polling and find out that they're behind. Come on, Al, you could do better than this. Al. It'd be better if you acted like Kamala. Harrison just just shut up, didn't go to the set of MSNBC today because it's embarrassing the rest of the way. Okay, okay, okay, Honestly, a little bit more than half the country that watched this. You know, on both sides of the out we're laughing. You had Democrats in the room that were laughing last night because it was funny. What happened to the left sense of humor? When did they start taking themselves so seriously? Hey, then the joker say that, why so serious? Maybe I shouldn't be using the joker reference here. They may see that. Yeah. Anyway, Oh, we're gonna talk about how Kamala Harris is trying to act presidential and fail link so badly. That's coming up in the next hour. James Tierra is sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show.