Speaker 1: All right, So let my private talk listeners know your background, let them know a little bit more about you, where we can find you and all these great things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm a I'm a hometown hometown kid. Grew up in south central Los Angeles, you know, a typical LA kid. You know, grew up in the streets, the street life, the gang bang and the homelessness, you know, the single parents and typical things that the kids from the inner city, you know what I'm saying, come from coming up in LA you know what I mean. So you know that was my background. You know, I was one of those kids who was fighting every day. You know what I'm saying. It was just a fight because that's the way of life. But it's a fight for survival, you know what I mean. From you know, just being in an environment of where you have to pick a side, whether you're blood or a crip, you know what I mean. And just having you know, pretty much very humble beginnings where we didn't have much and it was you have to go out and get it if you wanted, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Respect. So did you always know growing up as a kid that you wanted to be, you know, a boxer or how did that whole thing come into a place.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not one of those kids who grew up fighting like recon recreationally, you know what I mean. I grew up in the streets fighting. I was like, oh, I'm grow up with be a fighter. I'm not want of the kids to be doing five six, seven years.
Speaker 1: To defend yourself. If you had to do whatever, you.
Speaker 2: Did it for fun, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We slapped those backyard fights like you know, like Kimbo.
Speaker 2: You know that was part was the way of life. I mean, but my thing was it was football, you know, first and foremost before anything. I mean, once I got into playing sports, but my dream was never to be a professional fighter. I mean that just kind of happened later on down the line. And you know it's funny. You'll do one thing and such a mind or doing one thing, but life would take you a totally different directions.
Speaker 1: For sure, opens up other doors, the things that you probably didn't know that were going to happen. Was definitely, So, were you wanting to be a pro football player?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I did. I have the opportunity. I got picked up with it. Chicago Bears, And at that time when I got picked up, I had already set my mind that once I'm done playing ball, I want to transition over and to do combatives, you know, I mean just straight mma and kickbox and moist height and all that. And so when I find the site, I was dumbplaying ball. I went on and transitioned over and from there it was I took off.
Speaker 1: Was it something that like, did you transition into it? Because it's something you felt like a released, like an outlet as far as like any aggression or things that you had out or how did you go from switching gears from football and like you're still hitting people, but now you're punching people in the face. It's not like there's no I'm a violent individual.
Speaker 2: That's what it comes down to. Okay, No, but I just I wanted to do something different and it's still a physical sport. Yeah, I mean. And I grew up watching all the greats and at the time one of my boys, who was Kimball Rest in peace, that's what when YouTube just hit and he was all over the internet beating up fools in the backyard, and my teammates pulled me in like yo, beasts. You should be doing this, you could do it. I'm like, yeah, maybe when I'm done, I'll try it out.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of how it happened.
Speaker 1: He was their mind too. It was back in the day. He's see our security for in reality in the VIP and stuff like that. So I named my dog after Kimbo. Actually, so Rip, it's a Kimbo. He was a sweet soul very you know. It's great to see his son, you know, kind of following in his fostep too. Hes just like him, which it's crazy. So you did some backyard fighting yourself? Is anywhere that we can find out there on some YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: No, you'll definitely see that. What wasn't no cell phones back then, What wasn't no cameras out, what wasn't doing none of that? It was getting down where you're mad at South Central style?
Speaker 1: All right? There you go, there you go. So you go into you start with MMA, and how do you transfer over to boxing? How did you get into that because.
Speaker 2: It's completely different, right, correct, And even before boxing, it was MMA, kickboxing and muay Thai and then boxing. So I've done pretty much everything combatively on a professional level.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that helps with your craft of being in the boxing knowing a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: It's definitely some of the things translate over as far as the footwork, like coming from being a kickboxer. Every punch we throw, a kick comes off of that, or kick comes off the punch punch off the kicks. Our angles are very different, you know what I mean. So that's part of the things I was able to bring over and it translated in the box that which also give me, you know, sort of a jump as opposed to guys who's been doing straight peer boxing their whole life. Because the right and at the end of the day, a punch is not hard than to kick. So we we used to taking punishment damage, so it wasn't hard to.
Speaker 1: Transition punch or a kick, which you want to take more.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, nothing to fore like kicking somebody in the head, you know, but whatever, you get the job done, all right.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. So who were some of your idols growing up and like that you wanted to get into this business that you were like you saw them and they're like fight there, you know, their will to like be great like legends, right.
Speaker 2: People that I looked up man, And that's it's very slim, you know. I mean being somebody who grew up in the streets with no male figure, no male role model. So it's a very small group of people who I can look at it be like damn. I like how they conduct theyself, for the work ethic they have, and that's you know, of course, my man Mike Tyson. I look at people Muhammad Ali, Kobe Bryant, I mean, Walter Payton, guys guys of that nature who had the tremendous work ethic and because of that they would have the pinnacle of their craft.
Speaker 1: Overall upstanding guys like all the way around. I feel like it takes more than it takes the craft obviously the initial part, but it takes like other things to make you a solid I think, to be like a legendary, it's like you have to have all those key components. How does it feel to be, you know, compared to legends like Mike Tyson and saying that you know you're the next Mike Tyson. How does that feel to like hear that and see you know your idle, watch your fights and you know, talk to you and like things like that.
Speaker 2: Right, of course, it feels good being somebody who you watch pretty much a whole life. It was all about turn on HBO and see the heavyweights, and it was Mike dropping fools, you know. So it's of course it's an honor for people, you know, to compare us, but at the end of the day, they will never be a never Mike Tyson. I mean, and I'm myself. I'm me, I'm James the Beast Wilson. It just happened that both of us being in the heavyweight division, we were on the smaller side of that division. So because of that, we have a very explosive style, a very aggressive and Ferocian style, and uh that we're coming to take your head off. So that's that's pretty much why we get that comparison a lot. Yeah, I mean, because that's what we gotta do. We gotta get up in their chest respect.
Speaker 1: I like that you say that, you know there is no comparison of source, but you are your own, and so you say, best smode you how you strive through your whole career with seeing that beast smud? Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Man? I started like in high school. And that's just the simple fact of everything I did, I went one hundred and fifty percent. I was the guy. I was the natural leader. I was the guy pulling everybody up. Come on, we got to train, we gotta work out, we got to do extra reps, extra sprints. All this that just happened naturally. I mean, everything I put in was one hundreds of percent. And that's just kind of you know, how the bee smoke came.
Speaker 1: Did you call yourself out or did somebody give you that name?
Speaker 2: That just came from my coaches and my teammates and the Beast? Yeah, pretty much. That just it's a certain mindset, certain mentality, you know what I mean, that you got to carry. And that's that's what I had.
Speaker 1: So your quote Beast mode or no mode? Did you trademark? So with that, I see that you do a lot of, you know, great things with the camps that you have for children and adults as well. Talk about that a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the things I'm really big on, man, is giving back and helping out our youth, specifically foster care. You know, all the kids in probation and dcfs and all the kids who's going through the epidemic of being bullied, you know what I mean. So I saw the programs at these nonprofit group homes all around southern California where I'll go and I'll teach these guys how to defend themselves, you know I mean. Of course, first and foremost we want to be able to defuse the situation, Burke, you know what I mean. But the reality is, in this day and age, it's yeah, yeah, you got yeah, when it's time to knuckle up, you gotta be able to knuckle up, you know what I mean. And the problem is a lot of kids they just don't know how, you know what I mean. So because they don't know how, they're fearful, you know what I mean. So that's where I'm coming out and still these tools in them. Not only I mean to teach them how to defend itself with their hands, but also it's been a character you know what I mean, morals and values and things that you know, nobody could take away from them from the rest of their life.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that you're so passionate in that? Is that from your upbringing and it's something that that you that somebody maybe showed to you and gave you that knowledge, or why do you feel so heavy and passionate to give back.
Speaker 2: To because I was one of them. I was I was that kid sitting in juvenile hall face and get bullied. I didn't get bullied. I defended myself. I mean, I wasn't the kid who is you want to sit there and just take a ship, you know what I mean. So, but I've seen it happen, I mean, and I've seen the effect that I have on these kids, So me coming from that being in that situation, man, it's only right that I go back and share the knowledge and the tools that I have.
Speaker 1: I love that. I feel like, you know, everybody's given a platform for you know, whatever it is, and if you can't give back, especially from where you're from, and you know, help better it on some you know levels, then you know we're not doing our job completely. And that's again with the whole process of being a legend and branding ourselves and and being you know, the best that we can really be, right And it.
Speaker 2: Really it just takes something that's small, just going to speak because a lot of kids they don't really see a way out. All they see is what's right in front of them, you know what I mean. It's not what you see in front of you. It's about what you could visualize in your head and what you want yourself to become of what you want your future to look like. So I think I'm a I'm a testament of that.
Speaker 1: Fucks. So you you're really heaving into kids and you you have your children on your page a lot. What do you you know, do you show them the hard work ethic from what you do and do you want them to be in the boxing field or do you just kind of do it because you want to like display discipline and that whole kind of role.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really I don't have I don't. I don't care what they do. I mean, where they fight, play football, whatever you want to be, an artist, a doctor, whatever, it don't matter. At the end of the day, whatever role they choose to take, if they want to be the best of it, they're gonna have to use all the tools that I'm gonna sit in them right now. I mean, because at the end of the day, enough it's gonna come easy. I have to work your ass off or whatever you want. It's gonna be a lot of nose, a lot of closed doors, you know what I mean. And if you're a weak minded individual, you ain't never gonna make anywhere because you go throwing a tie, You're gonna quit. So that perseverance is so big. I mean, that's why I put them through everything that I put them through. I mean, so whatever road they want to choose, I'm all for it. I can guarantee you they gonna be successful at it.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that, you know, it takes a strong man to continue to be present in you know, life and just something that you want to instill what you either didn't have or just because that's that's your own, you know, and you want to always have the best. So what do you have going on right now? How what is your training method? Do you have a big fight coming up? What do you have going on with you?
Speaker 2: So right, yeah, I gotta multiple things coming up. First and foremost everybody wants to know win my fight and win am I fighting? So yeah, yeah, that's one of the main things that I'm working on right now. So I'm getting some things together on the business side with my promoter and my management team, and hopefully there'll definitely be something I want to say before the end of March. I mean it's long overdue and it's time for the Beast to put these hands on everybody in this heavyweight division.
Speaker 1: Tell them, let them know. I want to see what the Beast does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a few different things, a lot of things actually.
Speaker 1: So can you let our private talk listeners let us know where we can find you so they can follow you and look out to when that next big fight is going to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. Man. You can stay in tune man, James the Beast Wilson on all social media platforms. Man, and you already know what it is man, what everyone doing life? You can do it? Yeah, I mean it don't matter what stage or any in your life. Man. Like people always ask, oh it's too late to do this, too late to do that. It's never too late. It's only too late when you make the decision for yourself that you're going to quit. So until that happens, man, the opportunity is there as long as you will to sacrifice, persevere and put your work in. Man, you go, you go accomplish what you need to.
Speaker 1: Or no mode all day. So do you get you say, what the No matter how old you are, do you get a big stigma because you know you're thirty two, and the people always say, oh, you're not young enough. You're not you're in this level of fighting at now. Do you think like that that holds you back? It's like the age because I feel like, you know, it doesn't matter what age you are, but people stigmatize you because like, oh, you're too old or you're too young or this or whatever. Do you find that the same way in the boxing world.
Speaker 2: I do get that question, and even not for myself, from other people who wants to go into it. Oh, just to let for me and look, my thing is on the straight boxing side. I'm coming in on the later end, but people forget that I have ten years prior to that with other combative sports. Yeah, I mean not just straight boxing. So at the end of the day, man, it's about the amount of work you wouldn't to put in.
Speaker 1: You're just an athlete overall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it comes down to. I mean, if you people forget George Former won a heavy wordorld tired at forty one years old. Okay, So it's about your mindset. It's about the work that you wouldn't put in.
Speaker 1: So what work do you put in every day? Like, can you put us there, let private talk.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: What's a daily regiment of something that you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my day pretty much starts at four am, so like I'll do every day, Yeah, pretty much. And this is a matter of strip of conditioning, boxing and then sparn or and again on a night round. So I alternated, I mean, but pretty much it comes down to about six to eight hours a day of just straight training from running to the boxing to conditioning everything.
Speaker 1: And now that happens like you're not like you don't have a specific fight geared up, but you are gearing up to a fight obviously. Always. Is that something that you stay through every single day as a regiment or is there certain times that you do it a little bit harder more or less.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely when a fight is locked in, I definitely amp it up. So those those definitely are three days. But even if you know there's nothing signed, I'm still constantly training, so it's still be a too a day. Yeah, I mean, I'm not just sitting around waiting till I get a call. Now, it's be smaller than nomo. You put it in that work regardless.
Speaker 1: So with all of that being said, you sound like a really busy man, How do you have time for relationships? What's your current relationship status?
Speaker 2: I'm single.
Speaker 1: I'm single. Is that because that you're such a beast mode at work? Or is it because you just, you know, haven't found the right lady.
Speaker 2: It's because I'm a very picky individual. You know what I'm saying. It'll take a very lot to detain the beasts.
Speaker 1: For say, so, what would that tame the beast man?
Speaker 2: You know, I know when I see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, so you haven't seen it yet, you know, were having them sprinkles up.
Speaker 2: It's hard to keep my attention.
Speaker 1: I said here at private talk. You know, I told you. You know, we're at fifteen minutes in this conversation. We're gonna a little bit more comfortable. We're gonna be friends at the end of the time. So what makes you picky? Is it because like you get I'm sure you get girls all the time from being groupies or suit into your d ms or like all kinds of you know those things are being from la. I'm sure you get all kinds of girls, you know, throwing themselves after you. How do you like maintain and weed out the ones that you say that you're picky for well, I think, for.
Speaker 2: One, I mean, I'm very for one, my time is very valuable. I mean, so nobody's just going to get my time. And I'm the type of person and maybe it's a bad thing. If I see one slight thing that I don't like, I'm done.
Speaker 1: So give us some samples of one of those slight things. Is it because of what? Like her hair don't look good, she smokes cigarette, She like her.
Speaker 2: Booty's flat flat?
Speaker 1: Like? What what private talk?
Speaker 2: Want to know, Jane, I got a lot of pet peeves. Ain't we listen a lot of time? No? I see that? Okay, No, I'm just I'm very old school, you know what i mean. So for me, the way a woman should conduct herself, I'm very big on that, and I don't deva from that, you know what I mean. I know what I want, I know what I don't want, and I'll make exceptions.
Speaker 1: So freaking the sheets and the lady in.
Speaker 2: The streets, you can say that that that that could sum it up most definitely, most definitely be able to hold.
Speaker 1: You want to get, you know, like, Okay, tell me something and not you have to be specific obviously that maybe you had seen you were entertaining a female and there was a pet peeve of yours that you like, were like, nan, you never called her back again, you ghosted her, and you're like, no, not that happening, Like what is one of those like the top two pet peeves? Because I know what minor, I'll go, you know, don't worry. At the end of this segment, you get to ask me some questions because I'm putting you under the knife, so you know you're gonna put me in the hot seat too, so feel free.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'll give you. I'll give you some very simple ones. I'm not into attention horse.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, does that mean the type of girl that's like selfieing the whole entire time you're on your date, like being like, oh hey, let's take a picture of it here.
Speaker 2: Hey, like that kind of whore about the old look at me? Yeah, I mean, who got to be up in every dude face? And you know that's that's not my thing. Again, I'm old school, my lady. You hold it down, you play your part. That's the thing. A lot of women nowadays don't know how to play their role.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I mean that's far but see, okay, this is why we need to educate private talk and in myself as well. I'm a single lady and I'm in this dating world that's really weird these days because I'm I'm only thirty four, but I'm I'm old school myself. You know, I was married before. I'm happily divorced for five years. But it's different, it's very different. So like, what does that mean when you say to play their role? Is it? Obviously there's a you know, for me, it's like a king and a queen. Obviously you know what I mean. And you have to compliment each other, and it's a you know, a very like a back and forth and giving. But what does that mean.
Speaker 2: I'm just a man. A woman needs to submit to her man.
Speaker 1: But like cooking and cleaning in the kitchen, like holding it down, taking care of the kids, taking care of the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah she can, she work. Yeah I don't. I don't. Fuck we do nothing, bitches, as they say, Okay.
Speaker 1: That's what we have. Okay, we're getting somewhere now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, however, with that, with with her working, when I need you available, I need you available.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're very needy. I need a lot of tension. I don't need attention, but I need you to do what I know you need tender love and care. You need to be like caressed by your woman and like I send your picky. So when I wanted, I want it exactly on the like the hours.
Speaker 2: When I wondered I wanted, how I wanted to give it to me. There is no there is no there's no saying no savage. What is no?
Speaker 1: I like that too. I don't like the word no. I always feel like there's always a yes coming around the corner. What is your sign, Libra? I don't know much about you. I'm a Gemini.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all buy a polar right.
Speaker 1: I'm not bipolar. I'm just really like I have the best of that. I'm Puerto Rican and I'm Gemini, so you know, things happen feisty. Yes, I'm a savage too, okay? It so relationships said us with the whole boxing? Is it the whole? What is the myth? Is it really a myth? Or is it the truth of Like if you had a big fight, do you save your sexual like you're you're semen for yourself or is it something that you need to get out is it because everybody talks about it like, oh, no, I don't have sex before a fight, Like I want to know, is that just.
Speaker 2: A that's real?
Speaker 1: Though, it's real.
Speaker 2: I've done it before a fight before and no I didn't lose.
Speaker 1: Well, then it's okay.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not okay because my legs felt weak as fuck. It really it really does affect your legs.
Speaker 1: But how long did you have sex before your fight?
Speaker 2: A few days?
Speaker 1: A few days and your legs were still Yes, that's just real. I want to know. Tell us privates.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so so three days.
Speaker 1: You had sex on your fight you still feel felt weakly? Yeah legs Yeah, I don't know that the right terminology. You're a week in your legs? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So now I've experienced it and I believe it to be true.
Speaker 1: So you just did it the one time and you're like, fuck this and I can't have weak legs ever. Again.
Speaker 2: It's not a good feeling like at all. So that's not something that I already I already want.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fighter, so I'm like trying to imagine what weak legs you feel like. But I have no idea.
Speaker 2: What if, Oh, you probably know what it feels like, just think of it in a different sense.
Speaker 1: But see, this is the thing too, is like with men and women when we come, it's very different. So when when a woman comes, I'm like, I have the most energy. I'm like, yeah, let's go run a marathon. And the guys they come and they're like, man, I want to go to sleep, like they get really tired. So it's very different. But like I want to like talk, I'm like, hey, so how is that? Like what are you saying?
Speaker 2: Well, you just said it different.
Speaker 1: But three days later, like I by three days later, I've already fucked four other times, I have wait other So that's why I'm imagining weak legs. Maybe I have week legs all the time and I just don't know it.
Speaker 2: Maybe we got to find out. We need some more research on this research.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to your regiment. You said you found out. What did you was the process?
Speaker 2: I mean each fire just gauge it differently, So like from that typically I mean months, I try to go months without doing it. I'm a very disciplined.
Speaker 1: Person obviously for a boxer or any kind of like that kind of like fighting. I feel like maybe just fighting I feel like you have to be really super highly focused. Yeah, yeah, so what's so long as you've gone about a.
Speaker 2: Couple of months, two months, I would say about eight weeks. Yeah, like I'll be laying in the bed, pussy right next to me. All right, No, I'm good.
Speaker 1: No, you don't even jerk off?
Speaker 2: Now for what jerk off? Of? What if I'm If I'm a nut, I'm gonna get some pussy.
Speaker 1: But is it different from if you just not and you're still feeling like weak legged? Or is it just because of sex?
Speaker 2: Now we get some hip work going.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's more strenuous than like, you know, just masturbating. Yeah, and you didn't know what masturbating was?
Speaker 2: I like that right there was.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I have big dick energy and I feel like I have one sometimes I don't know if it's a Gemini or the Puerto Rican me. I don't don't really know. Private talk. I hope you're liking this episode. Make sure you like and subscribe to this channel because it's only gonna get better. We've got beast Smood with us and don't want to miss any of this episode. So, yes, you liked this conversation. We're getting more friendly. We are, Okay, so you don't masturbate. You don't have sex right before a fight. You said months, you said two.
Speaker 2: Or three, not that I wouldn't masturbate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but you're you're looking for a fight. You're being in a mental state to do your job. You're an athlete. It's like a big deal.
Speaker 2: Now I have fed and I'll stop, So you'll get it there and just stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a minute, rewind, I have control. Rewind. So you're basically gonna give a girl blue lips and then you're gonna be like, I know I'm good and I'm just gonna leave.
Speaker 2: I'll definitely stop. I mean, there's ever ways to finish, and I'm not opposed to that.
Speaker 1: So you want her to finish by yourself and you stuck your dicken and selfishly was like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Oh I've definitely made a few girls finish herself and I watch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're so rude.
Speaker 2: But if it's right, I'm not a post you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I would do. I think I would be mad. I'd be really mad. I don't like blue.
Speaker 2: I've never had a girl get mad at me.
Speaker 1: If you stuck your if you if you stopped sucking her, and you're like, no, camp, cool story. I'm out there was as many pumps as I got, Like I got, you're like a one hundred pump, mimnimum if you can't go past one o one or my legs get weak from my fight? Like what is the regiment of what's going on now?
Speaker 2: Before I stopped? Okay, ah, this is not well. We'll definitely make sure.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm like, hello, what about me? At the time, I was looking to the air like yeah, oh that's true. But okay, you didn't say you were not selfish. You said that she could finish herself off. Is what you said?
Speaker 2: Ways to finish?
Speaker 1: True? But now you're trying to like weirl me back in. So your mouth game is strong, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: The truth? Yeah, yeah, I gotta show a mouth game for sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're going to tell someone that you got a hundred, I made that up, by the way, privately, I see how you gave me my minimum. Okay, for all of you've used for women out there, I'm sorry that I put the hundred pump a minimum on there. But I'm sure he's getting ready for that.
Speaker 2: As long as a hundred pumps.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't pump.
Speaker 2: Are these fast pumps?
Speaker 1: I take the pump?
Speaker 2: How was your pumpkin pump game?
Speaker 1: You're the one talking about what is the fast of the pumps? Is it like? How does your pump game go?
Speaker 2: You got to mix it up, I'm saying with your pump gaming?
Speaker 1: Said, do you watch porn? What kind of porn do you want? Mm hmm getting what's your search history? If I were to take your phone right now? What moving on porn hub? What do you have search?
Speaker 2: There's definitely nothing on my phone?
Speaker 1: All right, You've got you've got a secret girlfriend or kids that have look at your phone?
Speaker 2: No, no, I just I don't. I don't watch it like that. But I mean you're disciplined. Yeah yeah, yeah, but of course I have and I'm not opposed to it.
Speaker 1: I mixed it up, you know, I mean, what is your porn? You like girl? Girl? Do you like big booties? You like gang bangs? You like what? Just one on one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm boring, just one on one.
Speaker 1: I'm boring. I like one boring about that private talk? We all like different things. Sometimes you need an intimate connection. Sometimes you don't need a whole fucking wild circus going on. Just do what you like.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: Just do what you like. So you've never searched Alexis, Texas on your search history?
Speaker 2: Stop? Pause, rewind what do you like?
Speaker 1: Wait? This is your questions come later after this show. But I'll keep that one noted in my mind. My thing with porn, I'll let you know, actually I did it. I did porn for over ten years, so like I never watched porn before I did porn as weird does that sound? But I was twenty one when I started in the business, so for me it was like those are my days of young, dumb and full of con that. I was like, yes and again, I didn't do everything the business. I did it on my own, timely, on the way I wanted to do it. But I feel like I got all those fantasies out, like all those things that people are like, Oh, I dress up as a nurse, I was a doctor, I was I got I was sucked on a rock, I was sucked in a hotel, I was fucked in a bed, in the fucking car, you name it. I've done it, so, yeah, I feel like it's just that's how I feel. So you've been doing porn, just not.
Speaker 2: But I've never done but you never feeled it exactly exactly exhibitions.
Speaker 1: But do you feel it on your iPhone?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, there will be no footage.
Speaker 1: That's a lie because you looked, you looked away. You definitely have some footage that you have. You have some Look you swallowed real hard, don't.
Speaker 2: You real hard?
Speaker 1: Now? Look you swallowed hard? No pause?
Speaker 2: But maybe when I was younger, in my twenties, yeah, I was always all for it.
Speaker 1: So you'd ever search in your porn history of Lexis Texas.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it tonight.
Speaker 1: Nice? Nice question? I like that or not question to answer? Obviously got it. I also have an only fans too. You can look at that too. But are you disciplined right now? Or are you like strokes?
Speaker 2: Right? Going over? Honey?
Speaker 1: What's the longer? What is the multiple most times you've had sex in one night?
Speaker 2: Now? Is this same person multiple persons? Or what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: Because you're obviously kinky, let's hear more.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I saw the twinkle in your eye. Let's let's hear this.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll go with different people, multiple people in one night and one day. I feel like a okay, yeah, one day, maybe.
Speaker 1: Four, four or five people, different people I haven't talked. I'm a talking about here. Judgment here, buddy, there is no judgment at all. Obviously, this is a no judgment zone at all. But it's funny because most people are like, you know, since I've done porn, and they're like, oh, wow, You've done so many things, which I definitely have I just told you about. But it's just funny because I'm so prude in other things like my personal life most time. Sorry but I am. And so it's like I'm like, wow, good for you. But it's like it's like I clutched my pro It's like, yeah, so yes, all right, So yeah, what was the other part of that question? It was you said the most times in one night and then yeah, four to five mutch of people in twenty four hour period twenty four hour but okay, how many and the one person?
Speaker 2: One person? Uh So basically, how many times are I.
Speaker 1: Nut yes, with one person twenty four hours or is that not your thing?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about one session?
Speaker 1: Oh Sessionay, we'll tell us that I'll say three one sessions, so you okay? So that means that you're like one of those people that you come and then you can like take a ten second break and then come again and then again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but listen, beating the.
Speaker 1: Pussy up I see to look, you're not even a fighter in the fucking in the ring. You're beating.
Speaker 2: This is why I've been told okay, But you know it also depends on her.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: And how stimulating she is?
Speaker 1: Isn't that your job?
Speaker 2: Is that my job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, to stimulate, it's also her job.
Speaker 2: If she's boring, I'm gonna be over after I net what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I feel like because of a person like how you said, like if.
Speaker 2: A guy is born, if a guys whack, are you going to go in the world again after you get.
Speaker 1: Yourself, he wouldn't have been in my vicinity to be fucking if you didn't know.
Speaker 2: That if he won you over, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Big game a lot to win me over. And if if your big game is not matched up to your sex game, it's never happened. But I feel like you know that or I do. Maybe I just have like, I don't know a sexual dark sexual radar, so you could tell I could see you're week dick, you're a weak pussy. You're good, you're good, you're cool. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe Okay, So hold on, and what's your observation?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about yourself? I'll tell you at the end of this podcast. I can't. I can't, I can't blow the whistle. Yeah all right, I like that. So what would you what advice would you give your younger self, since you didn't really like you said, you went from being an athlete then going into boxing doing the whole thing. You didn't really know like have an end goals of sort, but you have an end goal? What would you tell your younger self?
Speaker 2: Oh, I am my younger self. You know what. That's weird because everything I've done shit, shit happens for a reason. If I wouldn't have done or made some decisions that I made, I wouldn't be where I am right now.
Speaker 1: So well, I don't think it's necessarily something they to do differently, but advice that would maybe help you further along a little bit faster than you would have maybe currently.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see, all right, I would say this, Uh, one thing that is very important I think a lot of people should know, especially kids growing up. They don't teach you in school is take care of your credit.
Speaker 1: That is That's a big one. I feel like I didn't even not that I didn't know that, but I didn't know that because you could like, even though you don't have bad credit, you have no credit, which is not this the same thing which is bad credit. So I feel like I feel like in things in school, like they definitely don't teach you about finances, they don't teach you about investing until like later on, and things like that. I feel like that's definitely an important thing to educate people. And really like, you know, if you don't know, google it, which sounds silly, but you know what I mean, there's other ways in different avenues. If you don't know something, somebody else will ask if So that's what you would tell your.
Speaker 2: Song absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: What would you tell someone who is coming into the boxing industry right now?
Speaker 2: It's a lonely sport in the beginning, Shit don't just happen. Yeah, I mean, you gotta gotta keep working hard. It's go be good days, bad days, but keep chipping away. Trust your process, Trust your proces, you know, especially in right now in this day, and everybody want everything right now. The fact of the matterage everything. No, that's not it's not reality, you know what I mean. So the motherfuckers getting know, they just go on the tank. Trust your process. Shit having for a reason. I mean, whatever whatever happens is is to prepare you and get you. I mean, so once you get to where you got to go, you compare it to the c you know.
Speaker 1: I like that. Do you have somebody that you have like an ideal match that you have in your mind that you want to foresee in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Deontail Water Water, that's you.
Speaker 1: Is that what you want to be the next fight?
Speaker 2: I mean ship whenever it could get lined. Pretty much everybody who got a belt we have to see me what it comes down to? Yeah, pretty much. But definitely the WBC, especially as the American heavyweight chap. I mean, for one, we always ran the heavyweight division and it's every the green belt is the belt. So Deontay Water.
Speaker 1: Got to see me green belt you coming for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? W I like that?
Speaker 1: How was it just signed with Golden Boy?
Speaker 2: That was good? I was talking pretty much every major promoter in a sport, and then we chopped it up and we got some things we got to rn out. I mean, so hopefully we get that taken care of and we'll go on this road and get these belts.
Speaker 1: All right, I like that? All right, private talk, I hope you're enjoying this episode. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and we're gonna get to my favorite part called Truth with Texas. Statun We're getting a little bit more spicy, a little bit more intimate. We're gonna play Truth with Texas, and I hope that you're ready. I made you blush a little bit, but you say you don't blush, so we'll see if that's really true after this game. All right, let's see if you're ready. So make sure you pick one of these. You're gonna pick them all though, so don't don't get too excited.
Speaker 2: All right, you got a hearts?
Speaker 1: That's the romantical question, all right? Hmmmmmmm, do this to myself? All right, this one's a good one. Do you enjoy shower sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I'm in the shower, ask my own private time. Get your ass off the shower.
Speaker 1: You're one of those.
Speaker 2: One of those.
Speaker 1: You're one of those. So like if you're having a session, you had sex and she wants to have a shower, You're like, bitch, no, you're gonna wait your turn. I hate those people. Water save the water people. Private talk. I like to take showers with people. Happens sometimes. All right, let's get to the next one. All right, he said, diamonds. All right, that's a spicy question. Where's the weirdest place that you've masturbated?
Speaker 2: We just.
Speaker 1: I love how you take a big gulp of breath, like because that means I know you masturbated somewhere weird.
Speaker 2: Well, what would it be weird?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Let us probably have private talk.
Speaker 2: No, in a car?
Speaker 1: And where in the car? Where were you parked?
Speaker 2: Not in front of a school, that's contin.
Speaker 1: You're you're parked outside your ex girlfriend's house.
Speaker 2: I rode like, okay, you know, I was actually, uh, on the highway.
Speaker 1: You were masturbating on the highway.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that is, but it takes you pretty much across the country.
Speaker 1: So you were just mastering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like at a fucking truck stop like in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: No, you were you were driving and mastering at the same time.
Speaker 2: I've done that too.
Speaker 1: How did that?
Speaker 2: It kept me awake?
Speaker 1: How hold on? I didn't even know this existed until right now because I didn't really think about it. Do guys really do that you drive and masturbate? Is this only on long road trips? Or like?
Speaker 2: Why do you mean that's the way to pass the time? And you know, ship starts just moving around you keep yourself awaking, So you know in relationships? Have you done this a couple?
Speaker 1: You learned something new everyday private talk? I like it. I don't ever knew that men masturbate while driving. I've heard like, surprised what men do? I mean, I'm not surprised my men do. I've been important for a really long time and my fans are very vocal about all the things they do. Okay, but I'm never surprised. Everybody, I mean to reach his own man? Yeah, all right? Masturbating? Where do you come?
Speaker 2: Just come? I mean you put a towel down? Ship, You're going to put.
Speaker 1: A towel down while you're driving and masturbating. That's you came in your hand, don't lie.
Speaker 2: Did you rub it on a towel?
Speaker 1: You took your slock off.
Speaker 2: And it just you know, make a fife. Why what if?
Speaker 1: That is hilarious? I love this private talk. I hope you're like me to make sure you like and comment and subscribe to Private Talks because you don't want to miss this ship. All right, here we go, let's see here.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a club.
Speaker 1: The club is a kinky question. I think they're all a little kinky. You got scared a little bit, a little bit, a little slightly slightly all right, If you could have sex anywhere in the world, where would it be.
Speaker 2: Anywhere in the world. It's a good question. Got a lot of options there.
Speaker 1: What would your option be? Who do you want to give the beast mode to? And where?
Speaker 2: Oh no, maybe just on a on a beach in.
Speaker 1: Maybe like a yacht in Santrope. That sound cooler. That's your fantasy, not mine.
Speaker 2: I mean no, we're on the beach, we're in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: You want to fucking in front of everybody? You're an exhibitionist. Yes, have you ever flected of anybody possibly possibly that partners that weren't.
Speaker 2: Involved, that weren't involved, Yeah, possibly so.
Speaker 1: Eve been a cuckold situation. Possibly I think that's it. Yes, you've cuckled somebody's wife, haven't you.
Speaker 2: There's quite a few people who want to do that to your wives.
Speaker 1: I knew it. You've done it though.
Speaker 2: Look at your plenty of offers.
Speaker 1: I can see it in the eyes. Geminis, no things.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm low key.
Speaker 1: I love it all right, last one low key?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Spabe.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite one because it's a natty question. So let's see, h what's your most embarrassing sexual experience, most embarrassing sexual exce your facial expressions before all These questions are so cute. They're just like, damn, should I tell under the truth or should I meet something up?
Speaker 2: I'm really thinking, like it's been a long time, so I'm trying to date back. You know, it's not that happened.
Speaker 1: Let us know. I would talk once to know. Mm hmm, have youweight champion?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't say there's really any embarrassing moments. I wouldn't. I wouldn't say that it's great. I think for a guy, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Some of that. We all have embarrassing moments and sometimes maybe something happened a little too quickly. Maybe something that was with a girl. Maybe she like, you know, did something to you that you were like, fuck it out or whatever. But what is she in in you?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not what I'm talking about. I mean I will say maybe, Like I mean, if you come fast, I would probably be the most embarrassing thing for for a man. No man wants to come fast.
Speaker 1: Wow, what was the quickest coming time of your life?
Speaker 2: I didn't have my my fucking stop watch on.
Speaker 1: She did because she got mad, didn't get again because hold on, mab hold on without the wait hold up. There is something that you know that are really you know, good at that, and then there's some like, man, I catch me tomorrow, I'm like, fuck you never coming back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess that would be it. Maybe if I came fast before something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that means you did come fast.
Speaker 2: I think every man's came fast before.
Speaker 1: We're talking about you not I have yes, thank you. We want to make accountability here at private topic. I'm good, Okay, So you came fast.
Speaker 2: I don't come fast. I came fast.
Speaker 1: I liked I like that answer. All right, private talk. I hope you've enjoyed me roasting him and giving him all truth with silist Oh I did it? Don't you? Don't you worry about that? All right, We're gonna take a little break and then we're gonna have met in the hot seat. We're gonna have him ask me some questions because I know he's itching to do it, So make sure you stay tuned. All right, we're back and this big booty is going to be in the hot seat. So do you think you're ready to give me some questions? Ask me some questions, whatever you need to do to make yourself feel that you know you've gotten the most out of this private talk podcast that you have.
Speaker 2: I shall try my best.
Speaker 1: I shall try my best private talk. I hope you guys are liking this episode because I think it's about to get crazy. There's some you know, meeting of the minds. These questions are coming from everywhere. We may have the phone of front in a minute.
Speaker 2: We might, we might, we might.
Speaker 1: I think you got it. I got me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see all right? Have you ever not been aroused in one of your sessions?
Speaker 1: Yes? I have. For me, I feel like so when I was doing porn. I like how you say sessions like it's so proper. So I did porn and yeah, so it's been a while, it's been like three or four years. But when I was doing porn, I would say a good like eighty percent of the time was all real natural orgasms. But there is room for error and in times of like even when you fuck somebody in your personal life, that may not work. Chemistry might be whatever. But yeah, so sometimes it wouldn't always be. I can't say like aroused is not really thing because I could always get myself off because I feel like I'm a sexual athlete, and so I feel like for me is I know that there's one thing that I can find about everyone that will make me fucking come, because if I'm going to fuck on camera, then I'm going to fucking come, because what's the point. So aroused is different, Like I feel like when I was actually like into it, i'd say eighty percent of the time, but definitely room fair so not all the time. But I definitely have never like faked work as them. Okay, yeah personally I have, but shall never know, which keep you guessing, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, now earlier you said that you have you know, your little sense you can tell if a guy is whack or not before actually doing.
Speaker 1: Were catching on to this right, yeah what you said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so far? What is your senses telling you about me? Is my question to you?
Speaker 1: You know, with you, it's kind of funny because I think that you're a very sexual person, but you're very like so disciplined that I feel like your sex for me maybe too disciplined, Like I can't have a hundred strokes? What if I want one? O, two? Like I'm not okay with Like you know, I would be like, you know what, your legs are gonna have to be weak for your fight, Like I'm selfish. I did porn for a reason. So I think that you're a skilled sexpert, but I feel like you don't give it up enough. So I feel like you're stingy with your dick.
Speaker 2: Did she read me? I'm definitely a sexpert. That's that's.
Speaker 1: Talk podcast. I'm telling the truth. You asked and you shall receive. So that's how I feel. Is that accurate? I feel like because you're blushing, pion it. So yeah, I feel like you're you could be a good fucker because you're an athlete, like you know what the salmona is and what it takes to like what you know what it is. I've never fucked you, so I don't know. But I feel like my overall sense is that if I were like to like put my cards on it, i'd say yes. But depending on your time frame, which who fucking knows when you're gonna have a fighter and when you're training, that's a lot of time that's that's not a lot of big windows. I'm a selfish bucker. I can't do it. I'm sorry. I need one o two pumps. I need four oh five. I don't really know. Who knows. Some days I may need five. I don't really know. Sometimes I'm hornier than others. It just depends. But yeah, I don't think that you're not a skilled sexpert. But I think that you're just stingy with your dick. That's your Probably maybe that's because you're stingy with the girls that you like too, because you said you're just picky, and so maybe this is not like you know, you're not like you know, I had two short not that long ago on my on my couch and he was just fucking everybody. So it's not like you know, it's quality of her quantity, and maybe that's what you want to do. Different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 2: Okay, last question, phenomenal dick, phenomenal tongue game.
Speaker 1: I got a pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to pick.
Speaker 1: I told you I was selfish, and.
Speaker 2: Hear that from someone.
Speaker 1: Who gives blue lips to a lot of women out there. You're making me pick things that I'm making let's see. Uh, it's weird. It's hard. It's a hard game because like even with yeah, it's a lot, i'd have to say dick, but I like tongue, but I didn't have to say. If I had to pick one, i'd have to say phenomenal dick, and then I would just find a girl to fucking phenomenal tongue. But I feel like that's why I like the best of both worlds. Like when I was in the business, my favorite scene was threesome because I had to be getting fucked and having my pussy my beautiful girl and who likes that, have your cake and eat it too. So to choose is really hard, but I'd say definitely a phenomenal dick.