Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday. It's a hoop day and we are gonna have us a real good time. Tonight, we're gonna talk about the communist worship of death. Even United States senators are out there lovingly talking about people dying. Why this couple different reasons. We'll discuss that. Is there a mothership flying drones over New Jersey? Some say yes, some say no. We'll get to all that interest inflation is going way up. I have yet another amazing example of how things are funded. The activism you see is funded and organized. All that tons of emails. Christopher Ray resigned. So much more coming up tonight on the World Face Miss Jesse Kelly's show. Now, let me ask you something. What do you think about murder? Are you? Are you okay with murder? Would you that's okay? So let's do it this way. If it was legal, Let's say murder got legalized, would you murder somebody? Maybe neighbor's dog keeps pooping in your lawn? Hey, I just said it's legal. Why wouldn't Why not just kill him? Somebody cuts you off in traffic? Why not just follow him to where he's going and murder him. Do you have Are you against that? Oh? You are? You are? Why what is it about murder that is not appealing to you? Why don't you like it? Why aren't you pro murder? Let me let me tell you why? Because you have a value system that values other human life, not just your own. Maybe you come at this from a Christian perspective. I should just make it religious period perspective. That human being, the one who cut me off in traffic, my neighbor who's pooping in the yard, Well, hopefully it was just his dog, But the neighbor's dog pooping in the yard, he's still a human being. God created him, So I am not going to kill what God made. So maybe you come at it from a religious perspective. Maybe not. Maybe you're an atheist, Maybe you're a pagan maybe, or maybe you're whatever. Why aren't you okay with murder? Why don't you want to murder them? You're not worried about what God made? You don't think that way? Why aren't you okay? Well, you still understand that human being as secular of your view, as your view may be is of that human being, you understand that human being has other human beings, even if you hate them attached to him. Yeah, the guy cut me off in traffic, But that might be uh, that might be some kid's dad, that might be somebody's husband. Maybe he's taking care of his mother. Maybe I wouldn't murder him. He's a human being with motivations, with causes, with loved ones, So I wouldn't murder him. That's how you think about murder. Even if it was legalized tomorrow, you wouldn't do it. At least I hope you wouldn't do it. So why aren't they like that? What is it about communists that makes them love murder? Most of them love it. Virtually all of them are okay with it, if the time's right. I'll play a couple couple things here. First, we have the LA Deputy district attorney suggesting that the tyrant Trump should be killed. Okay, that's a not great. You have United States Senator Elizabeth Warren, she's talking about that United Healthcare ceo, that insurance guy who got murdered on the streets in New York. You got a United States Senator going on the news MSNBC saying this.
Speaker 2: Well, We'll say it over and over. Violence is never the answer. That this guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health.
Speaker 3: But you can only push people so far and.
Speaker 1: Then, hey, look, violence is never the answer. But you can only push people so far on television with a big old fat well, he kind of had it coming. Okay, this is not alone. I could do this all night long. I won't. Jimmy Kimmel as part of his well, allegedly it's a comedy show. Part of his monologue, Jimmy Kimmel had a bunch of laughs about all these comedy staffers who are falling in love with this murderer.
Speaker 4: How many women and so many men are going nuts over how good looking this killer is. And there's a huge wave of horny washing over us, like it's like when one of the guys you work with just.
Speaker 1: Want to remind you before he keeps going. The person killed I don't know him personally, but I do know he was a husband and a father of two kids. Two kids. Christmas is coming, Dad not only won't be there, he'll never be there again. Because this guy was murdered on camera in the streets of New York.
Speaker 4: Does he I had a dream about you last night. When it's the FedEx guy with the big muscles.
Speaker 1: And the rolled up sleeves, you're like, oh.
Speaker 4: But if it's the bald it guy wearing crops with black socks, you're on the phone with HR. That same dynamic our staff today. I have never experienced anything like this. These are screen grabs of actual exchanges between are members of our staff and their friends, relatives, whatever. I've changed the names to protect the guilty. But see Lorraine sa asks, do you guys think the United Healthcare CEO killer is hot? Friend replies yes, I love Luigi.
Speaker 1: I think he's gay. Though.
Speaker 4: This is an exchange between two of our producers. We'll call them Alphaba and Glinda.
Speaker 1: Got They go on, oh ha, Hi, so cute. I'm gonna be a jail house bride. Ha haha. Why why But it's not Look, it's not unique to the United Healthcare CEO John Carrey. John Carrey on camera really pretty frankly endorsed the death of I don't know count how many billions, not thousands, not millions. If John Carey gets what he wants from this video, billions of people will die.
Speaker 5: There's really no polite way to put it. The climate crisis is killing people. It is knowingly wittingly allowing people to die and infecting them with disease and providing them with air that kills people because we're not willing to take the steps necessary to do what we know we need to do.
Speaker 1: And hold on, no, hold on, he's about to set it up. The killing people, it's killing people. We need to do these things. You heard he just said, we're not willing to take the steps of what we need to do. Hey, John, what do we need.
Speaker 2: To do here?
Speaker 5: Now? Millions of people around this planet are dying because fossil fuel and methane emissions called greenhouse gas pollution. Those methane emissions and CO two emissions and nitrous oxide and other emissions are escaping into the atmosphere, being fed by the way in which we continue to choose to fuel our vehicles, propel our vehicles, heat our homes, light our factories, and so forth.
Speaker 1: Our vehicles are warm homes and our factories. Those are the things that have to go. Well. If you took even a light glance at human history, you'll notice that the life expectancy of human beings has rocketed up in the past couple hundred years, and that is in large part. In fact, it's the vast majority of it, because humanity has access to affordable energy in ways they never ever ever did before. Your vehicle, it is your lifeblood. It's how you get to work, it's how you get your wife to the hospital. Your home, being able to heat your home, having energy to heat your home. It's not a little thing. It's everything. Our factories, those factories that John Carey says must go, they are the factories that produce everything we use in our lives, from our clothes to our icemakers. Why does John Carrey want to get rid of these things? Does John Carey not know that billions of people will die if you get rid of these things? Well, of course he knows. John Carrey as big of as an incompetent boob as he is, John Carrey is well aware that billions of people will die if we get rid of fossil fuels as he calls them, if we get rid of vehicles, if we get rid of heating in your home, if we get rid of the factories, billions of people on this planet will die, and they will die horribly. I might add. They will die of exposure, they will die of starvation, famine. It will be a disaster like the planet has never seen. It would make World War two look like you stubbing your toe if John Carey could implement all the changes he wants. So back to the question I asked at the beginning of the show, why are they okay with it? In many cases they cheer for it, but why are they okay with it? That is what we will talk about in just a moment. Before we do that, let me talk about but speaking of anti humans, imagine being raised nurtured in a place where rockets raining from the sky is the norm. If you live in Israel and you have since that, since you were a child, that's how you were raised. You're raised to know that the people on every one of your borders want you dead, and they will try to make you dead if they can. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been building bridges for over forty years, and during that time they've been on the ground helping emergency food. They're there, need a place to stay, They're there, armored ambulances for those regions that are especially vulnerable. They're there. Who's building the bomb shelters the IFCJ. Do you want to help them protect the people of Israel, call them and help them eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go to support IFCJ dot org. We'll be back feeling a little stocky. Follow legend. Subscribe the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. And I forgot to remind you at the beginning of the show that tomorrow tomorrow is an ask Doctor Jesse Thursday. Because I won't be here on Friday. You need to email your questions to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All three hours will be dedicated to you and your questions or your voicemails. Eight seven seven three seven Evan four to three, seven to three. So we just covered about why are they so okay with violence? Why are communists so okay with murder? When you think about it, communism is very very young one hundred years give or take. How have they murdered over one hundred million people in one hundred years and you read the stories, it's just murder, murder, death, mass mass that. Okay, Well, there's a couple different things we have to understand about it. First, let's start with the street communists. That's where we'll begin. Some of this will apply to the elites, but let's start with the streets. And for you new listeners, remember well you'll hear me talk about this a lot. There are two different divisions of communism, and there always have been. This is not unique to America at all. It was the exact same way in the Soviet Union, in China and Cambodia and everywhere. There have always been two different divisions. There are the street communists. Those are generally the true believers, they really think a change. Those are the street animals in the streets. They're the true believers, and they are the enforcement arm, the foot soldiers. It's their job to murder and pillage and vandalize and do all those things. They also, because they're a bunch of vile, violent criminals, will find themselves in legal trouble and so they need something from the elites. They need legal protection. You see this in places well all over the country. I could point out in New York City, LA. It doesn't matter where it is. Pick your blue hell hole where some dude gets sprung out of jail, goes on to stab twenty five people and gets let out of jail again, really quickly. What's happening there. That's the elites providing the protection the streets need. Okay, that's the street angle, the elite angle. Those are the ones who actually have the power, and they generally are not true believers. That's why it doesn't do any good to point out that John Carrey's a hypocrite for flying on a private jet. John carry doesn't believe in climate change. It doesn't care about it. He understands that talking about it is a great way to get more money and power for himself. They're just all about power, and they know they can use the masses, the brain dead idiots, your liberal and Peggy oh my gosh, I love abortion. They understand that she is a useful idiot who can be used to give them more money and power. So let's start why they're okay with death. Let's start with the streets. Why why are they out there? Doakie? Oh, this assassiny's the best. I had a good point. I'm so cute, look at his abs. Why are they like that? Well? I touched on it a little bit in the beginning, when I was talking about you and why you're not okay with murder Sultsanitsen, the Gulag prisoner and author called them the enemies of humanity. Many people, myself included, referred to communists as anti humans. But what does that really mean? What are we really saying? Well, I asked you in the beginning of the show if it was legal, if it legal, remember, if you could murder somebody, someone you even you, even someone you hate, someone you're mad at. And obviously you said no. But that's because you put a value in a human being and a value in human life, because you think outside of yourself. You understand even that guy who cuts you off in traffic, even he is probably a son, a father of somebody.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: The communist, the street animals, they don't think like that about any human being. It isn't unique to you. Really, their only quest, their great quest, is for the revolution. That is the only thing that matters. They are oftentimes stupid people. It's it's oftentimes the dumbest people in your society, Oftentimes the most easily manipulated people, often the most mentally ill. Well usually it's a combination of all of those three. But people who it's easy to convince of something and what they've been convinced of is that their revolution is everything. It's the only thing that matters. And once you get convinced of that, then it's not a large step to say, hey, does that human life really matter?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Look, how mad are you about an insurance ceo? After all, you can only push people so far and then they have it common.
Speaker 2: We'll say it over and over. Violence is never the answer. This guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health.
Speaker 3: But you can only push people so far and then they start to take hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah he Hey, you pushed him so far. The guy had a bad experience in healthcare. Maybe his family dude did too. You can only push him so far and then okay, some people are gonna have to die. No value in human life. I get John carry They all know how to speak the same way. Listen to how John Carey sets up his multi billion person genocide.
Speaker 5: There's really no polite way to put it. The climate crisis is killing people. It is knowingly, witningly allowing people to die and infecting them with disease and providing them with air that kills people because we're not willing to take the steps necessary to do so.
Speaker 1: I have to eliminate your car. I have to take the heat out of your home. We have to destroy all these factories. I have no choice. It's killing people. You've left me with no choice but to do abhorrently violent things and star five billion people to death. I wish there was some other way, but you've pushed me. Now I have no choice. It's easy to get to that conclusion in this street animals do when you look at a human and you just don't value their life. That's from the street animals. Now, why do the kings and queens? Why do the elites? Why are they okay with it? And it's actually for a slightly different reason, and I'll explain that in a moment. I dropped my pen. That was the noise you just heard. Also, that noise you heard is me dialing up pure Talk. I should I take that back. That was a lie. I don't have to dial up pure Talk because I already switched my cell phone service. Didn't you surely you did. Pure Talk's one of those no brainer things. There's really no reason to keep your current mobile provider. There's none. Verizon hate you AT and T hates you. T Mobile hates you. They take your money and they use it against you. Okay, you know you don't like them, but what are you going to do? You can't switch to Pure Talk. You need good service. Pure talks on the same network, the exact same towers. Oh you want to save money? Yeah, Puretalk cut my phone bill in half. There's no reason not to switch. And they make it easy. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. You'll speak to an American. They speak English, they'll be friendly, and they make it easy. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, we'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Reminding you that if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Also a little bit of news that you well, it's going to be about a coin flip. I should say you may love it, you may hate it. Virtually nobody will be lukewarm on it. I am making some preparations for a History episode, or at least the History hour or two, depending on how long it takes. It's not going to be tomorrow again. These things don't just come out of thin air. It's gonna take me a little time to do it the way I want to do it. I would look for it next week. I'm not gonna make you wait that long. Next week. I'll give you a heads up before it gets here. And I'm not gonna tell you what's what it's about yet. I've already had Jewish producer kids. What's it about? What's it about? I'm not telling you anything yet. You're gonna have to wait until next week. All right, All right? Back to what we were talking about. Oh, I can't wait to get to the Jill Biden stuff, but I have to finish my thought here. So I already told you why the street communists are so okay with murder. There's just no value in human life. Once you become an anti human, once you become convinced that your revolution is all that matters and human beings just aren't that important, well, then why wouldn't you just kill anyone that got in your way. I've used the example before of a worm or ants. You know, ants a great example. People, normal people like you will look at all the these people cause or You'll look at them cheering on death and murder, and you'll you'll say something like, how could they support this? I don't understand. What if there were a bunch of ants on your sidewalk, a block full of ants. They just took over the freaking sidewalk. Let me ask you a question, how many could you step on before you started to feel bad? Is there even a number? No, Chris is laughing, of course, well all of them. You wouldn't care. It's an ant. The life of an ant doesn't hold meaning to you. It means nothing. You step on them, you don't step on them. You could step on a billion and it would mean nothing. That's exactly how the communist views all human life. It's not just his political opponents, although those those are the people who get it the most. All human life it's just not important. You're not a unique, god breathed human being with goals and skills and a destiny to do something. And you're like, no, you're just you're an ants. Kill them all. Now that's the streets. The elites they share some of that, of course, but they come at it from kind of a different angle. You see. I'll use a non death example here. Kathy Hochel, governor of New York. She's catching a bunch of crap because she announced on Monday, that they'd be sending out checks to poor people, just bribery checks. She's worried about getting reelected, so three to five hundred dollars. Of course, none of those evil rich people get it. But three to five hundred dollars, she's just going to be setting out checks, and she's getting all kinds of crap for it. You'd think you can buy our votes. What is this garbage? That doesn't solve anything? Okay, okay, But Kathy Hokeel sees herself. The elite communist sees himself as being a king or a queen. As we've discussed many many times before, they don't look at themselves as being your fellow human being. They know how to use that language, my fellow New Yorkers, right, they know how to use that language. But they don't see themselves as that at all. They see themselves as above you, ruling over you, and that kind of ham fisted stuff that people are turning against. That's just how kings have always operated. Oh the peasants are angry, float up a bunch of bread in the wagons and chuck them some bread on the way by. Watch how they calm down. That's of course what a king would do, it's what a queen would do. And when it comes to human life, think about the course of human history. Think about how many battles we talked about are wars where young men are dying by the thousands, and it was a war started and pushed by a monarch somewhere, this general, that king, that and you take to yourself, geez, fifty thousand of your young men dead, woolf. Kings order people to their deaths all the time. Kings order the deaths of people all the time, men, women and children. That's the history of the world. And now that the elite communists in this country are completely isolated to the ivory towers completely, and I mean completely. They are isolated in the Hamptons, in the universities, in the Manhattan penthouses, and the fancy parts of la They are completely isolated in these ivory towers. And that's why they keep getting caught talking down to people, and keep getting caught talking about death as if it's nothing. Why do they sit and lecture you that you should stop whining about inflation. The economy's great. Maybe you're just not educated enough. Because they're in an ivory tower, not feeling it at all, and the king wants to pass to stop whining. Why are they so okay ordering people off to their deaths or so okay with normal people dying, Because kings and queens order people to die all the time. That's part of the privilege of being a king and a queen. So when you're Elizabeth Warren, I mean, yeah, what's what's really the big deal?
Speaker 2: We'll say it over and over. Violence is never the answer. This guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health.
Speaker 3: But you can only push people so far and then they start to take hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I should note that if I was a politician who supported opening up the border of my country to allow drugs and murderers and rapists to pour into my country, I would be a little bit more caut with my Well, you can only push people so far. They had it coming rhetoric, Elizabeth, I would be careful traveling down that road. If I were you, I would just say I'd be really, really careful if you're going to make those connections for people. You're a Democrat senator. Your party just took over and you brought as many rapists into the country as you could for four years. I'd be very very careful with the well, if you can only push him so far, then someone's gonna die. I'd be careful with that rhetoric if I were you. Just heads up, that's one. Now. That is why the elites order people to their deaths and are okay with deaths, because they don't care about you at all. Let's move on to something hilarious and wonderful. See Jill Biden. Jill Biden. She's neither hilarious nor is she wonderful, but her bitter, selfish pettiness is incredibly entertaining right now, and I, for one, am choosing to enjoy it, and I hope you will join me. And that now let's do remember we're not ever going to celebrate Jill Biden. Jill Biden is the one who pushed her husband to run. Jill Biden is the one who sat there for four years while her evil cadaver husband was barely functional embarrassed himself on the world stage. The truth is that fifty years from now, fifty years from now, Joe Biden will be a joke in virtually every circle. He'll be a punchline. I'll be dead fifty years from now, but those of you who are still alive, you'll be joking with your kids, your grandkids of oh Man, you should have seen Biden. He couldn't even talk. And it is Jill Biden who destroyed that legacy by keeping him there, never stepped in, always wanted him there, and then pushed him to run again, and tried to fight off everyone when they were trying to stop him from running again, just because she loved being First Lady so much so. Jill Biden is not somebody personally we're ever gonna celebrate on this show. However, when Jill Biden and Kamala Harris are taking nasty caddy petty shots at each other, my word, are we here for it? And I've got one for you. Next, Fighting for your freedom every day is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a fantastic hump Day, reminding you to get your asked doctor Jesse questions emailed in for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now we were talking about Jill Biden. Yeah, she's the Antichrist and all that, but Jill and Kamala Harris despise each other and they have for a very very very long time. You already know. Just to recap for those who may not, Kamala Harris, when she was losing that presidential primary, the first one back in twenty twenty, well roughly it was probably nineteen. But when she was losing that first primary, decided to essentially call Joe Biden a racist who hates black people in the debate. Jill Biden never forgave her for that cheap shot, and they hated each other from the moment, well for every moment since then. Then the rift got even deeper. Kamala Harris got into the White House. Joe Biden and his people, Kamala Harrison and his people hated each other. They were constantly pushing her away, keeping her away, constantly giving her crappy jobs like making her borders are when the people were getting unhappy about the border. As soon as everyone got mad about the border, Joe has a conference and says, hey, uh Dom, you're in charge. So the hatred's going both ways. It's going back and forth. It's going both ways. Then through after years of this, Joe Biden decides to run again. A lot of this was Jill. That's not surprising to you, Jill Biden pushing the reelection bid, basically standing behind Joe with her hand up his butt, holding him up like he's a puppet of some kind. That's what she was doing towards the end. And they were constantly trying to get him out, and Jill there were all kinds of reports that she was the one saying now he's running. Now, Well, they finally succeeded. Who knows what the final push was, the threat, the bribe, who knows what it was, but they got Joe Biden to drop his reelection bid, and in what must have been the most anger inducing moment in Jill Biden's life, Joe Biden out and practically hands the nomination to Kamala Harris, Jill Biden's mortal enemy. And then Jill had to do what many women has had to do for various reasons throughout history. Jill Biden had to sit there during Kamala Harris's campaign and smile and try to be the good foot soldier and try to act as if she didn't hate Kamala Harris, all while watching Kamala Harris blow a one point five billion dollar election. And you remember, you probably remember to my point you probably remember remember the joy portion of the Kamala Harris campaign. They weren't. They weren't. They lasted for a while, they weren't getting really gaining any ground with anything they were trying, so they tried this bizarre Honestly, it was just an election run by a bunch of crazy single women. It was obvious, let's try joy. It's a joy campaign. Our message is joy, and it was joy, this enjoy that we're selling joy. Well, Jiel Biden gave a speech today, and do keep in mind this is a politician. She's not even a politician's wife. She's a politician. Politicians don't say anything unless they've thought it through, written it down. She's not speaking off the cuff here, old Jill Biden. She's in total peace right now and in fact feeling a lot of joy.
Speaker 6: So I hope that you all feel that sense of you know, peace and light, and that just for a moment when you leave here today, that you feel, I don't know, a little a sense of joy, because I think we all need like this, you know, we all need to feel joy now.
Speaker 1: Ah, that is so petty and vicious and mean. You can just see dome right now, she's on her fourth bottle of velo. Just watching that video Vino. I'm sorry on watching that video on repeat, miserable drunk. Oh, and you should know I was Pepper and somebody today my buddy John Phillips. He does a great radio show out of California. But I was asking him today about Dome in her political future because there was a lot of thought that she was going to run for governor now. And she may still try to run for governor now, but I think and he seems to think, don't want to put words in as well, so mouse, so I'll make it about me. But he seems to think it's over for her because of exactly what we were talking about earlier. You may remember, I think it was last week. We were talking about it, how it doesn't matter what the poll numbers say, well, the voters prefer Kamala Overknewsome, it matters what the donors say, and if the billionaire benefit factors of the Democrat Party don't want to give another penny to Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris is finished. And John told me that the major Democrat donors signaled a willingness to help Kamala Harris, relieve her forty seven million dollars in campaign debt and then nothing else. And if Dome runs in a Democrat primary, because the primary will determine who's going to be the next governor of California. The current lieutenant governor of California. She's planning a run two and she's a billionaire with a B. So Kamala Harris may very well go from being vice president to being handed the nomination the Democrat nomination for president at the United States of America and one point five billion dollars. She may go from that to nothing. There's nothing left in California. The Senate spots are all booked up. You really probably wouldn't want to go down anyway once you've been VP. Yeah, Chris said, speaking gigs, But think about that for a woman as ambitious as Kamala Harris. Oh, she's gonna get paid speaking gigs. There'll be some dirty comee at Columbia. It's gonna float her one hundred grand to go read off a teleprompter and say dumb things. That stuff happened. You know, the system is going to ensure she's not in the poorhouse. But this is a woman she didn't want one hundred grand for a speaking gig. This is a woman who was always launching herself into the next political step, the next big office, and with that presidential loss, career looks like it might be over. How amazing is
Speaker 3: That this has been a podcast from WR