Speaker 1: It's The Sandy Show and we are thrilled about our partnership with our bank and encourage you to find out how our bank can help you. Go to www. Dot or dot bank member fdic HI. Today is going to be ninety seven coming up at nine o'clock as a chance for you to win a trip to Las Vegas to go to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. We'll give you a thousand dollars gift card. It's a trip for two. It's a great trip. So we'll be listening. That's coming up at nine o'clock. Find us on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official on Facebook's at the Sandy Show Radio.
Speaker 2: Back to School.
Speaker 1: It's that time of year and it's starting this week for LSD and for Round Rock right, and then two weeks is AISD and I don't know when ing starts.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure either.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: We fall into the li SD and our daughter is going to be a sophomore this year, and we're back to the school grind.
Speaker 3: We're back to the school grind.
Speaker 4: And she's in ROTC, so she has to be there like between six forty five and seven every morning, yep, and stays most of the days until like six. I mean, we're back to her just being exhausted by the weekend.
Speaker 2: Lots of time for you and me to be some daytime TV. Some daytime TV.
Speaker 3: That hasn't happened in a few months. Kid ruins everything, children TV watchings. How you get them?
Speaker 2: That's right, they mess it up.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, yea, and they gotta look at the bright side of things too. But yeah, going into her sophomore year of high school, which is really hard to believe.
Speaker 4: And when we were on our trip to North Carolina last week, her cousin Emma is going to be a senior this year, and she had to register for the PSAT while we were on the trip, and I was like, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that right now. And then I was like, I'll be dealing with it. It'll feel like tomorrow. Because her freshman year flew by the sophomore year, I feel like it's gonna go even faster, right.
Speaker 3: I just can't believe. I can't believe it's already are.
Speaker 5: Starting talking about colleges, So.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to lean into this a little bit.
Speaker 1: You're not you can't just fight it because it's not like when you look. It's not like when you and I were in high school and we got no guidance at all about college, none, zero. I refuse to let that happen for our daughter.
Speaker 3: I know, I understand that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, when the time comes to have to talk about it, then I'll be happy to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But right now she's a sophomore and I can't talk about it.
Speaker 2: But it's time for her to start thinking about it.
Speaker 3: She could think about it when she's a junior. To talk about it.
Speaker 2: Boy, someone got into her ear at camp.
Speaker 1: About an M about Texas A and M yep, and I'm not gonna I've had my fun with the Aggies on the radio for years and I love them, and I always say it. I have some of my very best friends are Aggies. Right, shout out to John, shout out to my buddy Kramer, and they're great Aggies. But here's the thing with the Aggies, and I've always said this, they're great. Were just hanging out with them, playing golf, whatever, But you get a group of them together, it's embarrassing. It's a different thing. And most Aggies will admit that, all right, But I'm telling you somebody got into her ear about going to Texas a and M and I can't.
Speaker 4: Probably some of her favorite people are going to go there, and they had a couple of ROTC events there, yep, and I think it's shot to the top of her list. And then my cousin Aaron went there. He's talked to her about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm perfectly happy for her to go there.
Speaker 4: It's close enough that I can get to her if I need to, or I can drop in on her unexpectedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I need a.
Speaker 4: College students love it when their moms do that.
Speaker 1: I need someone that went to one of the service academies to get in her ear. So if you're listening or maybe now what you don't like.
Speaker 3: That idea, I just don't know. I just don't like to think about her being anywhere but here.
Speaker 4: Like my friend Tasha has spent the night with us over the weekend, and she talked to her daughter, who's about to be a sophomore in college, at like four o'clock in the afternoon, and her daughter was like, Yep, I'm going out on a party BArch with some girls with my friends, probably her sorority, I don't know. And then the next morning, she and I are laying a bed drinking coffee. It's like eleven. She's like, I haven't heard from Jordan yet. She's supposed to meet her. So she's like, I said, you haven't talked to her since last night? Yeah, And she goes out and I was like, your kid went out on a party barge and you just were able to just go to sleep and just trust that she was perfectly fine. And in my brain, I'm like, when will that happen for me? I don't know if it ever?
Speaker 2: Will it will?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it will. Sandy, I think, God, I hope it will.
Speaker 1: You've always said wherever, So that means if she does go to A and M that we're moving to college Station.
Speaker 3: I mean we might, we really might.
Speaker 2: Moving to college to I mean they moving to college Station. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'll go to Bled, but I won't go to She'll go halfway d Ice.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, if I had a couple hundred bucks to spare, I'd be buying a ticket for tonight. Bet a couple hundred bucks. That's pretty good seats. There's something at the Moody Center. It's be a lot of fun tonight, Patricia. I got to figure in on something you missed last week when JB was here. Yeah, so I got. I went on this little not a rant, but just a mini little thing about the podcast, and I told everybody that I have a mission, a goal, a very big It's a big goal that sounds it doesn't sound big, but it is. Okay, can I explain so our partlip last week? If you go to one oh three to one Austin dot com and that's our website, station's website, and you'll see a little pink box that says this podcast the top podcast this week on iHeartRadio, and you click on it and it gives you the top one hundred podcast on iHeartRadio. Okay, Okay, So I'm looking at it like I know that I'm not going to be the number one. I'm not gonna beat Dateline NBC. That's number one. I'm going to beat that and Crime Junkie not going to beat that. Not gonna be you know, stuff you should know on the You know there's forty eight hours twenty twenty Joe Rogan. You know, I'm not going to be that big ones, big ones, the big the big, big big ones. Ted Cruz verdict with Ted Cruz. So I zeroed in on number one hundred.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, okay, I see if that's.
Speaker 2: The goal, is the crack just be number one hundred?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you trying to be greedy?
Speaker 2: No? One hundred would be a hell of accomplishment.
Speaker 4: Are we on the list at all? No, we're not registered.
Speaker 1: So last week I looked on the list and there was something called red Eye Radio. Okay, and it says it's targeted at overnight long haul truckers. Okay, sir, surely we can go after red red Eye Radio on the podcast. Well, apparently red Eye Radio had bad week, oh, because they're not number one hundred right now. Actually late last week it changed and this week number one hundred and our nemesis, our target. Yeah, goal ten feet is Bannon's war room.
Speaker 2: What is that? That's Steve Bannon.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought in federal prison, and his podcast is the top one hundred.
Speaker 2: This number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I'm just saying, surely we can get to number one hundred, but we don't.
Speaker 3: We're not even on anywhere.
Speaker 4: We don't even know where we're on on their list, Like you got to know how far.
Speaker 3: We have to go. I'll tell you that a long way, a really long way, a.
Speaker 1: Long way, getting to number one hundred would just be a feather in the cap.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: This little tiny radio station, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, Top one hundred the only parts of the city can hear us on unless they're listening to the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: Ass they are committed to hearing us and go the extra mile to find us and tune us in.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm telling you our audience is loyal too. Yeah, they listen, they do, just more people need to know about it. Huh So I think if they listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I do.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm just not letting go of my billboard idea, just saying, you know, Trish, Billboard's proven to work.
Speaker 1: I know it's a matter of financewer I know it's it's a matter do we want to buy a billboard and put it on a credit card?
Speaker 5: Don't answer that. Don't don't answer that. Oh why, because I know how you work. I'm just saying credit cards are free money. Come back and spade, Sandy.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. I think it might. I just want to get to number one hundred.
Speaker 3: One hundred. I don't think that sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but it's a lot because there's a lot of podcasts out there.
Speaker 3: I just wish that I knew where we were right.
Speaker 2: Now, probably number one thousand.
Speaker 3: Really, I think in six hundred, seven.
Speaker 2: Hundred, maybe six hundred. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You's got a lot of ways to go, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight at the Moody Center.
Speaker 2: If you if you.
Speaker 1: It's Rastling's tonight, you're so excited. Oh man, I wish i'd go. I wish i'd find one person that had enough sense to enjoy wrestling as much, one of my friends to go with me. But if I called any of my friends, maybe More would go.
Speaker 3: You think More would go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But he's probably stuck in like nineteen eighties wrestling.
Speaker 4: He's probably gonna be looking for the sheepherders like I am. I mean, I'm looking at these characters on the front. I mean, you got to have a style. I mean, I know it's part of it. And if you're a girl wrestler. You gotta wear barely any clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl wrastler. Well, the guy's barely wear any clothes.
Speaker 4: I mean with these guys have This guy has a full pant suit on. This guy's wearing a trench coat.
Speaker 2: That's the Undertaker. I don't know. Yeah, rassle anymore?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, he livesay, I know he does.
Speaker 1: Oh that's yeah, that's uh. He's the Scottish guy. I can't remember his name, but he's big dude. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean really, and you would go and totally get.
Speaker 2: Into it, and oh, I'd have fun with it. Yeah, yeah, comeing.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't. I'm just saying, I just don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm constantly surprised at how much you love wrestling.
Speaker 2: It's great. I just watch it, you know. It sound like I lock in on Monday nights.
Speaker 1: But I do record it and and I fast forward through it, you know, yeah, I do. I just remember my mom taking me to the wrestling matches. Yeah, my cousin Jim, who's celebrating his birthday today. And I'll never I've told you to watch the Gum story, right.
Speaker 5: Watch the Gum Yeah. Uh, I haven't I don't think so. You've told me a lot of starts.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my mom took us, My mom and my aunt took my cousin Jim and I to the rastling matches and got us really good seats, like fifth throw on the floor right down by the ring. And there were some guys that were sitting behind us, and I'm gonna bet maybe they were I was a little kid.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: They were maybe in their twenties early thirty yeah, right, and they were having a good time and they knew rasling was fake, right. And one of the guys in the that was wrestling, he was chewing gum while he was wrestling, and the guys behind us picked up on it and they kept screaming at the referee, watch the gum.
Speaker 3: The referee he was going to do something with the with the chewing gum.
Speaker 2: Right, it was just problem.
Speaker 1: And they said it over and over and it just became one of those catchphrases. It sticks in your family, and so you can just sat any time in my house go watch the gum.
Speaker 2: People know what you mean.
Speaker 4: But well, and then you mentioning that your cousin Jim Taylor's birthday brings me back to what you said at the beginning of the show about your dingle dingle song.
Speaker 3: No dinger Dinger dinger song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we were kids, we wrote a song called dinger Dinger and it's about we were little boys, about wee wees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you sing it? No?
Speaker 5: Did you wait?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm not going to sing it because we were little kids when we did it, and it doesn't make any sense. And it's dinger dinger dinger all night long, clipping and plopping and singing a song, rolling tire and putting out fires, Dinger dinger dinger all night on.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm not going to sing it, and then you.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: It's a dinger song, Rightinger Dinger, dinger dinger all that.
Speaker 2: Silly. We were just little dudes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just writing songs.
Speaker 2: Writing so certainly about that old leak boy that.
Speaker 3: No, there's no way sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wrestling Tonight's Movie Center tickets, by the way, are still available.
Speaker 2: I was kind of surprised.
Speaker 3: They start at twenty five bucks.
Speaker 2: Twenty five. I saw Snowsebleeds for fifty five.
Speaker 4: That might be what's still available. But it says right on the Movie Center front page. Tickets start at twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: So when I saw upper deck upper upper fifty five bucks, one hundred and twenty five for the middle, the mezzanine level, and then down on the floor. If you want to get the sweat throwing on all that stuff and the smell, it's two hundred over two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Maybe hit with a chair when they jump out of the ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe so, ye, I didn't see if my girl is there though, what's her name? I can't remember the kind of chick member I told you about her that it's like not my style at all, but.
Speaker 3: She's yeah, and you don't know what you're like. I didn't expect to like her, right.
Speaker 2: And I cannot remember her name? Is saved my life right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's tonight at the Moody Center. You may see some wrestlers rolling around Riley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it Ria Ripley. Yeah, she's hotter in a firecracker.
Speaker 3: Let me let me pull that up there. She's yeah, unusual that that's your girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's all goth and black hair and tats and dark eye liner and.
Speaker 4: Depending on how she does her makeup, sometimes she's a little Marilyn Manson lacking.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, but then this time right here, and she's Australian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a picture of her with no makeup on it all.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: Oh but she's real cute. Oh she is she?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Cassy, Oh.
Speaker 5: I just deleted it, just out sorry, I would all right, we need to clarify something.
Speaker 1: We were at the Patricia and I were on a different page there. We're talking about the number of lazy days that people need a year, and Tricia broke it down into how many you need a month. It's the same it's the same number, right, we were just doing the math a little bit differently. So I find this hard to believe, and I think it will fall. It will serve as the catalyst of the downfall of Western civilization.
Speaker 2: If this is trip Wow.
Speaker 3: You think the number is ridiculously high? Ye, I don't think it's even in the realm of how highatt should be. It's sixty sixty days a year. That's about five days a month of lazy days city.
Speaker 4: Oh toy, you get two, you get two, four six, eight days maybe a little bit more a month.
Speaker 3: You know, who does every weekend.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, I don't know. Maybe you're not doing it right.
Speaker 2: Clearly, I'm not. Clearly, I'm not.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: Not only did they break it down per year and per month, they also broke it down into how.
Speaker 3: These people that were pulled spent.
Speaker 4: Broke it down into the hours what they spend doing on a lazy day. Okay, and I would not have been able to break it down like this, but because all of the things that they are categorizing individually, I'm doing simultaneously on the same spot. Three hours in your lazy day, three hours are spent doing absolutely nothing. Three hours are spent just sitting and enjoying your living space, three hours watching movies and TV. Two hours in bed, two hours in bed, two hours napping, two hours scrolling on your phone, one hour eating.
Speaker 3: Those are all.
Speaker 4: Me simultaneously doing all those things at the same time at once.
Speaker 3: There's no way I could break it down.
Speaker 2: Very productive with your laziness.
Speaker 4: I'm apparently I am efficient with my laziness. Then they go on to add in an hour of reading. Don't do that, an hour of listening to an audiobook or podcast, I don't do that, an hour of dreading.
Speaker 3: The next day. I think everybody does that, especially on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's nineteen hours on your lazy day. Hot average, the average American spins are lazy day, leaving you five hours to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't. That's ridiculous. I can't imagine that. I can't imagine living like that. And I don't know how you do it. And I don't admire it.
Speaker 4: It's judge, and I don't admire.
Speaker 2: I don't I do.
Speaker 4: All I know is that that is the highest form of self care, rest, relaxation, letting your brain rest and just zone out on stupid TV and candy crush on your phone.
Speaker 3: It's good for your body, it's good for your soul.
Speaker 1: So there's nothing in there about like relaxing by doing yoga or relaxing by anything.
Speaker 4: No, because that's that's not a lazy day. Yoga pilates something like, that's production.
Speaker 3: We're not producing things. I don't know. Why can't you just lay around more?
Speaker 2: There's just so many things to do, That's why.
Speaker 3: I mean, they don't have to be done on this lazy day.
Speaker 2: No time for lazy sleep is for the week, and I'm prepared.
Speaker 3: Nonsense. It's nonsense. Have you not seen all this?
Speaker 4: So you say, sleep is when your brain forms all its little synopsis and your body heals itself to keep you going.
Speaker 2: It's also when the bad guy's attacked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bad guys nime.
Speaker 2: That's right. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: We've got more coming up on Austin's eighties station one three point one and streaming on the iHeartRadio app. It's your friend, Sandy. I've got a friendly reminder from my friends at Kangaroof.
Speaker 2: You know them.
Speaker 1: They've been taking care of Central Texas for more than twenty years, and not only do Kangaroof's team of advisors do great work, but they're also really thoughtful. The other day they reminded me that it's been almost a year since that terrible storm we had last September. That one really packed a wallop and it damaged roofs all across Texas. Some homeowners are still dealing with the problem. Here's the thing to remember. Many insurance companies have a one year deadline defile claims. If you miss the deadline, insurance won't cover repairs. So if you have damage from the storm, Kangaroof can help not only with repairs, but also with the insurance process once you file your insurance claim. This is really helpful stuff because the insurance process can be complicated. If you have questions about your roof, give my friends at kangaroof a call. They even perform complimentary inspections. Find them online at kangaroof dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't do a sideways?
Speaker 1: Gone?
Speaker 3: Got time?
Speaker 2: Left handed? Left handed?
Speaker 3: Oh gotta change it up? All right, Sandy, here we go.
Speaker 4: First question, do you care or don't care to find out what lamas are actually doing to you when they spit on you?
Speaker 3: You don't get mad? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I care because it's not like I'm around a lama very often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're actually throwing up on you. What actually not spit, it's grow down.
Speaker 2: Oh that's kind of like.
Speaker 1: But we learned recently that the moment a fly lands, it starts poopy mis.
Speaker 3: Pooping on you.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so it's gross to think about anything spitting on you, but then to find out that that's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's not really just saliva.
Speaker 2: Remember when the horse sneezed on you?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I just fed the horse and apple and then it sneezed and shot apple chunks all over my face and chest.
Speaker 3: Had on a V neck.
Speaker 4: Shirt and that night when I got home, I had apple chunks in my ball.
Speaker 3: Was so gross.
Speaker 4: I mean, there us have been a high speed sneeze to shoot it down into my bra Do you think the horse did it on purpose? I don't think he did because he lost a lot of his apple. They really like apple, that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh so he's an open mouth sneezer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did not put his hoof up to block the sneeze, did not?
Speaker 4: All right, Sandy care or don't care to find out what the Mars candy company says it does not approve of and the very weird reason why.
Speaker 2: Um yeah, I'll care about that all right.
Speaker 4: They do not approve of people deep fraying their candy bars because it doesn't fit with their promotion of healthy living. Stop at Mars Candy candy bar company. Stop is Mars trying to be like the Snickers people. And when Snickers, you know, they try and make you think it's a healthy choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah they used to. Yeah, they used to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyway, like it's filling, it's got peanuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, help you out when you're a laid Sugar's low Mounds.
Speaker 1: The only two things I know that Mounds makes is Almond Joy, Mars and Mars.
Speaker 5: And that's all they make, right, they make a Mars bar. Yeah, really double, I guess too much, you know, but I do live an Almond Joy.
Speaker 2: And then York they sunk all their money into the Peppermint Patty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I am not a few or a friend of the Peppermint Patty or you or not. They did not give me as a customer. You want to know something kind of embarrassing. When I was young, I would have to sing the song sometimes you feel like in that sometimes you don't to know if I wanted the Almond Joy or the Mounds. And to realize the word almond is actually in the Almond Joy, I still have to I have to do the to figure out which one I want that has the nut.
Speaker 3: That's not very.
Speaker 1: Smart sometimes you feel like it sometimes don't enjoys got nuts?
Speaker 3: Don't I still know the whole song?
Speaker 2: What else you got?
Speaker 3: All right? Sandy? Care or don't care to find out? I'm not going to tell you.
Speaker 4: Make you guests who gen zers are saying? No to avocado? Toast avocado toast on the way out. Do you care or don't care to know what is now replacing avocado toast?
Speaker 1: Okay, The only reason I'm going to care about this because, to be honest with you, I have never eaten avocado toast really, and I don't care too. So I'm glad to know something else is replacing it that I might actually be interested in.
Speaker 3: You're not going to be interested in this number one.
Speaker 4: And ps, I've made you avocado toast and I put the poachtag on top, the salt and pepper, and it's delicious.
Speaker 3: It's been a while, but I've done it.
Speaker 4: I remember, all right, well, thanks for making that making an effort. Now I'm not because I remember bringing it to you and you were so shocked that I made one for you, and I was like, oh, I do remember.
Speaker 3: Stuff for more off.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's being replaced with tomato ice toast. They're taking a piece of toast, They're spreading some cheese like they in this instance barata cheese on top. Then they are taking two completely frozen tomatoes that they then.
Speaker 3: Great with the cheese grater. On top of the toast.
Speaker 4: They add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and eat it frozen tomato ice.
Speaker 2: They are fancy. And it's funny that you bring this up.
Speaker 1: They're fancy young people, because I just told my buddy Phil this over the weekend in college.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how many tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches I ate.
Speaker 3: Really, Well, you could have been fancy. You just frozen them, I guess.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: The Olympics wrapped up last night in Paris.
Speaker 3: And uh, tom cruise stunt.
Speaker 2: Oh right, Yeah, it's coming to La.
Speaker 1: Yeah, snoop back in LA to welcome the twenty twenty eight games are going to be in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I'm about as close to that right now as I want to be.
Speaker 3: The Paris Olympics, I mean, the LA Olympics.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine how crowded and crazy it will be.
Speaker 1: I can't either, And I mean just the project of all the stuff that they're gonna have to build. Yeah, the lead up to the Olympics in Los Angeles. They've done it before.
Speaker 4: And what in the world is LA traffic going to be like when things get shut down for the Olympics.
Speaker 3: It's horrible right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on a normal day, I don't know that they're going to do it in twenty twenty eight to be in Los Angeles, and I would imagine the locals flee.
Speaker 3: I would think.
Speaker 1: So if I lived there, I would not stay. Yeah, I would not be here with the Olympics were going on. But I made some notes here about some great stuff from the Olympics. It was awesome to see someone Biles back and dominant. She's the goat, right. Boy, she's tiny, she's fourth and eight. Yeah, I saw it tiny. A picture of her stand the next to Shaquille Yeah.
Speaker 3: Crazy. I will say, though, my favorite gymnast, Jordan Childs.
Speaker 2: She had to give the bronze back.
Speaker 4: I know, I feel like there's still appealing it. I know that was made, but then I thought there was another appeal coming through.
Speaker 2: Just give it back.
Speaker 4: Her.
Speaker 5: She she only got one other one on the team all around. Yeah, so what who's the kid that's going to get it now?
Speaker 2: Some poor.
Speaker 3: Brazil Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh so that was good. Katie Ledecki in the swimming pool is unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: She's so much better than she was the one who in her very last swim of her career and of the Olympics, the last swimming event in the Olympics. Isn't she the one who you came in and watched it with this She beat him by like a second and a half something. Crazy crazy, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Mean she's dominant.
Speaker 1: Other interesting stuff that I found from the electric I mean Snoop was great as a home run for nbcn for Snoop, he made the he made it entertaining and fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he went to different events.
Speaker 3: She went to a lot of the events.
Speaker 1: Alona Mayor, the rugby girl. Oh yeah, I love her, I really really like her. I follow her now on Instagram and she's great. Anna Thomas, did you see her?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: The women's heptathlon, No, I didn't watch that. She didn't meddle, but she was very competitive and just a curious story. And of course Alicia.
Speaker 3: Schmidt, she's the hot one.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, so much. Yeah, she's the sexiest athlete alive.
Speaker 3: And she's on track.
Speaker 2: She's a German track athlete.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But my favorite story of the Olympics didn't get a lot of attention, but I'm gonna tell you it. Okay, okay, you know the indoor cycling on the velodrome, Yes, so Nigeria qualified an athlete for that and it was a very last minute thing and she got there to the Olympics in Nigeria did not supply her a bicycle. What right, she didn't have a bicycle to ride in the Olympics, so the German team gave her one.
Speaker 3: Oh I love stories like that.
Speaker 2: I thought that was like, there you go, That's what the Olympics is all about.
Speaker 1: Yes,