Speaker 1: You know, I hope you have that new and improved iHeart app, the iHeartRadio App. They've made it even easier to enjoy and discover your favorite radio stations, artists playlist podcast anytime, anywhere. And of course it still has the talkback feature and we use that to do giveaways all the time. For example, you can win a pair of tickets for the Shriners Children's East West Shrine Bowl on Thursday, January thirtieth at AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody KT we should be looking for in this game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got big news because Dion sun should or Sanders, a likely top five pick in the draft, is playing in this game.
Speaker 1: Girl, you want to get your ass to this game. Win those tickets right now. Use the iHeart app. The first person that can tell us their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to this question, what did Ben think was tailgating him on the way in?
Speaker 2: We talked about it.
Speaker 1: He even sent a picture to me kat and of what was directly behind him. What did Ben think was tailgating him? If you were listening, you know, the first person that tells us you're gonna go see shador that Speaking of shador. In thirty minutes, we'll get into sports, do a little cowboys coaching talk, all that, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: Juicing moves hot God ever, come stay on top in the woot shovel.
Speaker 2: Shut.
Speaker 3: So the other day The Rolling Stone put out a whole list on the top two hundred and fifty albums since the year two hundred. Kind of felt weird that they were doing that, but it happened and I went through it, and I was like, Okay, that's cool. I don't think like anyone really cares to just like read through it. But what is fun is when you play a game. So I thought we could do that, right. So what we're gonna do today is I have the two hundred and fifty albums, I've picked a few. I've picked a few, and I'm gonna throw it out there. I'm gonna see what album it is, and you guys have one through two fifty. It'll be a higher lower game. You have five seconds answers. You gotta answer fast this. We'll see who can get there faster. All right, are we going in? Uh like counterclockwise? Here clockwise? I think you should start with the woman. What Okay, the universe started the woman and it just works better left right for me? Yeah, we Christina's skin, Ben in that? Okay, what an't Adam first?
Speaker 2: You know what? That's interesting because how would he have been born? Though? Right? He had to come through Eve. Did you guys not read the Bible? They were made out of the dirt of the earth.
Speaker 3: That has an Old Testament. Dude, come on, you can't believe any of that. Okay, I'm an empty guy.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Adam while discrediting the Old Testament.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we got here. All right, let's do it, okay, point taken.
Speaker 3: Okay, So top two hundred and fifty greatest albums of the twenty first century so far. Let's start with the band we play a lot on this station, Ben, I actually like a lot System of a Down and their classic album Toxicity.
Speaker 2: Where was that in the top two fifty? Christina? By the way, higher will be higher in number, not higher on the list. Okay, so the higher numbers, so yep, she's basically how are you the higher level? Start?
Speaker 5: I say the number right, I'm gonna start with two hundred lower.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start with one hundred higher, one fifty higher. Uh, one seventy five lower, one sixty five lower?
Speaker 2: Ah did she say one sixty?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: He said one? Okay, he said one sixty five?
Speaker 6: Uh huh okay, yeah, whatever, I'm gonna say, one fifty seven higher.
Speaker 2: One sixty lower. A man, it's that moment. One fifty eight higher, well, one fifty nine correct.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: Good for the system of a down how about that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And good for Ben. You know what, it's a good album. You'll see. Ben got the point.
Speaker 3: So we will start with Christina again, another band we played a lot on the station Green Day and their classic album American Idiot Christina.
Speaker 2: Let's go fifty higher.
Speaker 1: Oh damn right, it's higher, uh seventy five lower?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait, sixty higher. I thought it was going to be top ten, I really did.
Speaker 5: I thought it would be high for a minute. Yeah, I always get confused in this game. So he just said sixty. I think sixty two higher? U sixty eight?
Speaker 3: Wow, sixty eight correct? Skin ties it at one.
Speaker 2: It's at least the top forty. We'll start with Ben this time. I agree. I had problems with the list. Let me say I did have problems with those.
Speaker 3: Um Ben, Yeah, the album.
Speaker 2: By the strokes called is this it?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: This? Is it? Is this it?
Speaker 1: If you get it right first, guest, you win a two point ever, okay, two points.
Speaker 2: If Ben nails it, he gets five points. Why are you changing the miscles? One hundred and eighty nine lower one sixty lower nine higher.
Speaker 7: Nine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go eighty three lower. It's a huge record. Fifteen lower. Yeah, I'll go twelve lower. I apologize for lying or laughing. Skin.
Speaker 1: Huh, he said, huh, I'm gonna go tim, everyone's favorite integer.
Speaker 2: Huh, Tim, There it is now by the stroke. It is a game changing record. Yep, been to two, Christina. I was pretty close when I said, yeah you were, and I laughed at it.
Speaker 3: Christina, if you get this right, you will tie in though right, you will start it's a two pointer. It's a two pointer. If you get it off the first it's still one point. But she gets on the first. Guess it's two points. Yep, no strings attached by n sync.
Speaker 2: Fifty three higher, Yeah, two hundred and forty three higher, two forty nine higher correct. I was this close to guessing two fifty is a bit all right?
Speaker 3: So Ben two Skin one Christina one rolling Stones top two to fifty albums since the year two thousand.
Speaker 2: Article came out.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the week, Good Reset Elephant by the White Stripes.
Speaker 2: Skin will go first year because Christina just got.
Speaker 3: A point, right, yeah, Skin, Uh, I'm gonna go four higher.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go twenty seven lower thirteen.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Look at her, God hot streak. It's her band. She should get that.
Speaker 3: Christina two Skin one bend two Skin will start here. The record is my chemical Romance, The Black Parade one and forty eight lower, thirty seven higher.
Speaker 2: Not as good as our first record of mine. Agree, but this is the one that everyone loves. All right one twenty.
Speaker 1: Lower, eighty four higher, ninety three higher one oh one higher one seventeen lower eight higher, one twelve higher one fourteen lower one thirteen damn oh. He started clapping for himself Skin with the assist.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 3: We were syncrepated ben three Christina two skin one. Uh, Christina will get the first guess here, okay, Lemonade by Beyonce.
Speaker 5: All right, uh, twenty seven oh three lower.
Speaker 2: Wow one number one. I disagree, but number one. You gotta play the man, not the game.
Speaker 6: Since you went with two fifty as one as well as clearly you were gonna go with number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean people would go, why do we do this if you didn't tell us what number one was?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 3: I don't agree with that, but you know whatever. Uh okay, let's score here. Ben four Christina two skin you have one. Yeah, it sounds that way high Violet by the National Charstina.
Speaker 2: Such a good record, and this is the rolling Stone on Stone. I think it's their best record. So let's go eighteen higher.
Speaker 1: I think they're I think one seventy three higher, oh wow, two eleven higher, two thirty lower, two twenty higher, two twenty five lower, two twenty four lower.
Speaker 2: Two twenty one. There he is got it.
Speaker 1: He got it for his band. My guys, sad Dad's their best record. That's the one that made me made me love them. Ben four Skin to Christina two. It takes this to uh this one right here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna eat a great.
Speaker 3: From a band that Skin likes a lot to a band that Christina likes a lot. I love you, honey Bear, my father, John Missedyugh and Ben will start so good.
Speaker 2: All right? Available on seventy seven higher.
Speaker 5: He said seventy seven Sorry, distracted higher, one fifteen higher.
Speaker 1: I think he'd probably like two thirteen, one sixty higher, lower, one seventy higher, one seventy seven higher.
Speaker 2: One seventy eight. Got her, guy, Ben, I'm going to go see him in uh Kentucky in February. He told me he didn't want you there. That's okay, He's still going to be there.
Speaker 3: Four Christina three Skin two from bands that uh Skin and Christine.
Speaker 2: Like to a guy. I know that Ben likes. I do too. Harry's House by Harry Styles. Is that the one that's got watermelon sugar on it? No, yep U, Skin, you'll start.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say two hundred and thirty two lower.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say eighty five lower, seventy five lower, seventeen higher, forty three higher sixty three hire hire sixty six higher, sixty.
Speaker 2: Nine lower sixty seven. We got a tie.
Speaker 3: Right now, Skin has been eliminated. Christina versus Ben for the win right here. Next Friday night, I'll be going to see this band in Las Vegas to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of Hot Fuss by the Killer.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I think I should get the first guest because it's worth two points. You get the first guest and then I'm out after that, and then you're out.
Speaker 2: Yeap, that works for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, hot fuss by the Killers seven, Oh my god, God, higher.
Speaker 2: For the wind.
Speaker 6: All right, Christina, all right, it's me right, thirty nine higher, fifty two.
Speaker 1: Lower, oh, forty four lower, forty higher.
Speaker 6: Play the man.
Speaker 2: Dirk's number stands out. Yeah, forty one. Oh, it's sound on those.
Speaker 7: Oh here it goes here, we go here forty two wait Tarpley, Yeah, MAXI kleiba, dude, that would be a great show, Katie.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it. If it didn't snow us out. More on that in the five o'clock I said, we'll do it for forty maybe.
Speaker 6: All right, fantastic work, Christina. It's a show day and a show night, so I'm glad you won.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: All right, there she goes, Christina care ray oatmeal pizza throwing down tonight at Tulips and Fortworth. All right, coming up next to the latest on the Dallas Cowboys head coaching search. That's right here on the Benskin Show, ninety seven point one.
Speaker 2: The Eagle