Speaker 1: Oh thats are.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we bring back your boy Loup. What a do looke?
Speaker 4: Hello, It's good to be back.
Speaker 3: Good to be back hell, and it's going to be another fun conversation. We also want to welcome in Rose from the Crow Triple seven podcast. This is going to be a doozy.
Speaker 4: Indeed, I'm quite exit so much for having.
Speaker 3: Of course, Yes, Rose, you look Rose. I feel like you could. You could definitely reach out to us anytime you want. I just want to let you know that we love you. Know everything that you're doing over there with Crow and Jason and I could just just soak up all of that information like a sponge and the fact that you were involved in all of that. I love it.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. I will definitely take you up on that. But for today, I just want you guys to know that I am so excited about everything that Luke is doing and I'm here as a huge supporter and proponent and note taker of all this information. I just can't get enough of it. I'm super excited. And for anyone who doesn't think that they're a scientific minded. This just like with me, this might open the door for you to become interested in understanding the real fabric of our reality. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I mean, what we're finding out is is that it's really not as complicated and complex as we thought. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand you know, nature and physics and just science in general. Maybe it takes you know, a couple of hours of looking into it and trying to get a good grasp of it. But I feel like, you know, Looke, it's not like you got you know, a bachelor's degree in any kind of science or anything like that, right.
Speaker 4: Right exactly.
Speaker 6: I mean, I so I have a backing in science, but as far as the degree goes, no, But we also live in an age where you know, information is accessible at any time, all the time. And as far as the amount, it's a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Professor YouTube has been on it for quite some time, honestly, and of it, I've told so many people, unless the career field you're trying to get into requires the piece of paper, most of the training and knowledge that you would need to either learn a certain trade or craft or any kind of real thing, like you could probably find in a YouTube tutorial, or there's enough professionals in the field with those credentials that are giving free seminars on YouTube or on TikTok or on any of these platforms. So you're absolutely right. We are one hundred percent in the age of information.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like the stuff that Luke is going to be talking about today is not going to be able to be found on YouTube by mister psych science YouTube or whatever the hell's name was, oh, professor YouTube, professor YouTube. Yeah, I mean, well, Luke, maybe let's let's let's dip our feet in. Dude, where are we going?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: And it might be some things are going to possibly be called by other names, some forces are going to be a little bit abstract, or.
Speaker 4: I mean, like I said, we'll get into it.
Speaker 6: So basically, this is going to be an exploration through what is called I don't call it this, this is what they call it, but the particle zoo basically all of the either known or theoretical or some reclassified particles that as of right now, either classic classical particle theory has or quantum theory has. There are some differences between the two. There are some differences between how they view what's going on. So, I mean, we'll definitely be able to get into it. This will be it'll be definitely be helpful if you are able to visually see this, because we're gonna go through a lot of visual simulations to show exactly the motion, the actions, everything that I was talking about in the last episode that was extremely dry. You're gonna be able to visually se see and get a better grasp of exactly.
Speaker 4: What I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm stoked.
Speaker 4: H Do you need access? Oh? I got access to share? Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And for anybody who would like to see the visual aids that Luke is going to be bringing to the table on this episode rather than just hear us.
Speaker 2: Talk about it, Jonathan, where can they go?
Speaker 3: Of course you already know, but if this is your first time listening to the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, we do want to let you know that this is this video is not available anywhere other than Patreon. YouTube has kicked us off several times. We're not messing with that algorithm. We're not going to be you know, walking on eggshells, and we're not going to be seeing on alive. If we want to talk about suicide, and all these stupid little things. We speak what's on our mind. We don't have a filter. And if you can get down with that, then Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts is the place to be. And now, whenever you go over there, it's not just that you'll be able to see the video content, but you also have access to the shows multiple days in advance, sometimes even up to a week. You'll be able to slide into our dms over there. We answer those on a daily basis. You'll be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here. But mainly why most people join over at Patreon, it is because it's the only place where you can find this content. Absolutely yeah, buddy, so get rid of them commercials. I know they're a nuisance. Patreon will help soothe those wounds.
Speaker 2: And again, the dms are wide open on Patreon.
Speaker 7: I am the one that answers those and I know this past week the Charlie Kirk episodes has gotten a couple of people pissed off at me. If you would like to slide into my dms and we can have an open and honest, calm discord, which is what Charlie lived and died for. The can come check us out on Patreon and come speak with me. I have all the time in the world for any of the good Patreon members.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like most people are not convinced that you're not a fed Jacobs. So I think you need to have some kind of bounce back, to open up that third eye in some kind of way, to just let the good cult members know that you're back in it.
Speaker 7: O don't know, I never left it, but I understand why people who believe certain things would have issue with somebody who believes the opposite. I completely understand that.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: It's the same conversation with the flat Earth versus the globe Earth, and the people who are like, oh, you're a globe tard. I'm like, yeah, you're a fit. It's like, well, all right, that's that's one way to go about it. Or we can have an open, honest dialogue and maybe we can, you know, maybe come to an understanding.
Speaker 2: But I mean, some people get real in their fields, fine and their opinion.
Speaker 3: This is the last place you're ever going to find an echo chamber. Of anything. And I think that that was a perfect example of that. This is not going to be something where me and Jacob are just parrotying each other every single day. We have the same thoughts, we think the same things, you know what I mean, It's not like that. As a matter of fact, man, me and Jacob couldn't be like any any more different. But the show still runs, and that's what beautiful about it. I think.
Speaker 7: If you want that, go listen to Hassan Piker, right, go listen to Nick Fuintz if you just want to hear the same rhetoric over and over and over again and it happens to align with your shit. By all means, they're out there, they're pumping out the content. If you're wanting to hear things that might make you question your reality on either side of the fence, this is the place where you come.
Speaker 2: This is what this is for.
Speaker 3: But anyway, yeah, maybe all right, Luke, what are we looking at here?
Speaker 4: Sir? All right?
Speaker 6: So, for anybody that remembers from the last episode or that may not have heard that, we're gonna be talking about some variables introduced to my theory that aren't typically used or like they may be a little bit new, so I'm not gonna go over the full characteristics of each variable, but basically we have emission, pressure, coherence, torsion, dispersion. Those four mainly what we're gonna be talking about here and how they basically relate and cause almost everything that you see in existence in general, from quantum all the way to the extreme macro. But we're just gonna go through the like I said, the particle zoo to explain at least the micro in detail. So maybe when you're looking at the macro you can identify this stuff yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay. You know what's funny too, is that you say that because I just got done watching a series. It's on HBO, but it's called His Dark Materials. Dude, that show slaps Shout out to Electro Nick for the suggestion, But dude, it's like they come in contact with like these They call it dust, but it's basically like God particles, and that's what makes everybody and everything special and spiritual and magical and it's fucking awesome. Anyway, Just want to throw that out there. If people like that kind of stuff. I'm into that, you know, kind of like fantasy, spiritual most kind of stuff. Dude, great show. I don't know if that has anything to do with what you're talking about, but it's going to be sick.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't I wouldn't say so, I would say that made that might be a little bit more on the uh, on the fantasy side of it.
Speaker 3: Very well.
Speaker 4: But so we'll start off.
Speaker 6: With one of the very beginning interactions that happens.
Speaker 4: So pressure waves themselves.
Speaker 6: So as you can see here in the simulation, we've got three dots right that all send out a what looks like a basically a wave right or basically a wavefront.
Speaker 2: Now what is making them send this out? You say it was pressure?
Speaker 7: Are they just emitting this naturally or is there something that caused it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Basically energy build up through compression that's not shown here, and we will get to that. But basically this is one of the precursor events to particle formation to all of that. Where the first event, which what they call you know, inflation in the Big Bang, I would call it the original pulse. Okay, So they continue to extend out until they meet. Once they meet, they can end up creating a basically an opposite wave because of them coming into contact with each other.
Speaker 7: Like the waves hit each other and bounce like basically reflect each other off each other.
Speaker 6: Basically yeah, yeah, depending on what's going on with the waves, depends on whether they'll do that or not. But one of the best ways to show this is it's currently the way we measure EM waves, right using this standard wave formation, cress and troughs, all of the EM spectrum, all of that, right, that is basically a you could either say a one or two D representation of waveform or measurement which we use you know, hurts to measure the frequency of it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: The way that actually, the way I'm saying that actually works is your base. Imagine setting off an explosion, right, and you have one sensor beside it, and it measures that explosion. What I'm talking about and what Tesla was doing is in his experiments were three or possibly four dimensional waves, which I'm saying, they're pressure waves.
Speaker 4: So they're not.
Speaker 6: One dimensional going in a straight line anything like that. These are radial and multidirectional and their three dimensional. That's why when Tesla was doing his experiments, he used a array of sensors and not just one. So that's actually what you're seeing here is a one dimensional or two dimensional wave being represented in a three dimensional way to where it's a basically an expanding sphere.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, dude. I did a little bit of research here recently on like what would what would happen if we were fourth dimensional entities? Just hypothetically, right, Like what else is included in that? Obviously there's this reality, but what more? Right? And so the fourth dimension, from what I learned, is that it encompasses time. So, yes, we have time while we're here and everything. But the way that you would interact with time if you were living in the fourth dimension is you would see time as like one straight line. You wouldn't have to go through the motions of having to experience time as it's happening. You would experience time as if you were you know how you can like look at a book and you can read it start to finish like almost, I mean, depending on how fast you read it or whatever, you can almost read it start to finish. It doesn't take an entire lifetime to look at And so in the fourth dimension, that's how you would interact with time, which I think is pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Basically at the point of you beginning to read it, you have already finished.
Speaker 3: Exactly the moment you started. It would be the moment that you finished it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, And I in my theory, honestly, I would say, like I get that some of the terminology for all of this stuff is new. It's a little bit difficult to understand. That's why I'm happy I've made the visuals. But if I'm gonna be honest, one of the hardest things to understanding the theory is the explanation of time, what it is, how it's experienced, and how it exactly it works. That could be an entire episode on its own.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, Time is a crazy thing to think about, Like, you know, and they say that with the Big Bang, literally time itself was created. Like my mind has a hard time even fathoming what the hell that means, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's just it's such a trip to even think about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, I could see that and all.
Speaker 6: Honestly, the one thing I would say that's majorly different between what they view as the Big Bang and what I I would is it wasn't as chaotic and destructive as to what you could view the Big Bang as it was very controlled, very directed.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say.
Speaker 3: Okay, which would make sense if it's a creation rather than just a chaotic moment and chaotic blip outside of time.
Speaker 4: Exactly did it create time? Yes?
Speaker 6: And as we go through this and you can visually see how each force works and all of that, it'll help with the explanation of how basically that that original pulse actually started was created, what it carried, how it basically transformed into everything that you see now.
Speaker 2: I like how you're calling it.
Speaker 7: I forget if you've said the big pulse or the initial pulse, or however this origin pulse, origin pulse. Excuse me, I like that honestly, right, it's to put it onto a three dimensional I guess, in this case, a two dimensional thing that we could kind of replicate and see with our own eyes. It's the same concept of dropping a rock into a pool of water, right, and then you could see how the ripples go outward from that. The Big Bang, I mean that might be a bit of a misnomer, like I don't know if there was actually an explosion or not, right, nobody does. That's why it's still a Big Bang theory and all that, but it would also stand a reason that it would go out all in the in all all directions, in a whole three hundred and sixty degree all directions at the same time and at the same rate from a starting point. So I like how you're kind of putting it into those terms. And then also with this example of the three particles that are all sending out that pressure pulse like that, now I like that. You also said that there's there is a possibility that the waves bounce off of each other, but that's not a guarantee.
Speaker 2: Right the same way, if you were to drop two.
Speaker 7: Into water at the exact same time from the exact same height, you'll get two separate ripple effects that will happen. However, they don't meet and then stop each other. They kind of interweave through each other. But it also there's nuances, Right, was this object the same as that object, was it dropped from the same height, was all the conditions perfectly exact, So there's there's possibilities that can take place in that, But then there's also room for that X factor.
Speaker 3: It's like a guitar interacting with a piano, Like the same sound waves given off and they can interact with each other in that way, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically, so that the next part that we get to is going like using your same example of the ripples in the water, is what happens when those two rocks are dropped at different times and a basically a trough might meet a crest from another ripple.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, so again.
Speaker 6: We got them just so these are basically the best example of the pressure waves. So for the next part we get to what I call the knot. So you can call it a scale or kno, you can call it a just a not. In general, what this is itself is when those pressure waves meet in a asymmetric manner right basically off angle, they create a knot and it is just three different rotations that were created by those pressure waves that create what literally exactly what you're seeing right here.
Speaker 7: Does it ever go all the way through and like complete a sphere or does it stay in a donut type shape?
Speaker 6: If it creates a sphere, it is not going to pretty much be able to form into anything.
Speaker 4: So you can have.
Speaker 6: You can have two that interact with each other and they can create two directions. Most of the time they won't have enough actual torsion within them to either sustain anything, to pull anything in. They may not have enough resistance from other knots that are around them to continue surviving. Basically, this is one of those situations to where the survival of the fittest continues because there are multiple of these, you know, being created from these pressure waves. If any of them are too strong, they may end up actually even ripping each other apart. So what you're seeing exactly right here is a representation of one of the variables I have, which is torsion.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: So again to try to put it to an example that maybe people can like resonate with, is this essentially like a vorticy?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, all right, And for anybody who may not.
Speaker 7: Know exactly what that is, if you uh think about it in uh you run a bathtub and you pull the plug right, and you have that spiral that's going down to the drain, right, that is a vortice. And you can see this in water whenever you're I mean, hell, half the time, whenever you're watching a body of water move, you'll watch random little spirals kind of form themselves and then dissipate it out. And there's maybe there was a fish underneath it that like whipped its tail or something and made that vortice happen. Maybe there's a million different things that can cause this, but that is because of like he's talking about a pressure differential, right, And in industry, we use we use actual instrumentation that creates vortices that we can then pick up onto tel flow, right. And I mean there's a lot of nuances that go into it, like how thick or thin viscous the material is, and what types of order vortices will be made by it. And it's just there's a lot of nuance that goes into it and a lot of calibration would is what I used to do for work. But essentially what you're saying is if you were to take the vortice that we're watching, the swirling of the water, so to speak, and put that to an atomic level, this is what they are on atomic level.
Speaker 4: Sagan below an atomic level, so what below that?
Speaker 6: So what you're seeing right now is one it is the structure that Maxwell originally laid out for the quarter neons, right, Because remember they are three rotational aspects with one scalar aspect, which would be the energy aspect of it right. So this is actually the three directional rotation that is encoded within the equation for the quarter neon that was later reduced and vectorized.
Speaker 2: Vectorized.
Speaker 6: This is a almost one for one for what they currently call virtual particles. And when you get a whole mass or a whole mess of these together, you get basically what they call quantum foam, which is where particles are popping in and out of existence.
Speaker 4: Virtual particles are used.
Speaker 6: To show the basically the creation of these particles or the attraction of these particles or like mass to them to actually pop them into existence, so to speak. They say that the virtual particle itself is not an actual structure. It's just a representation of the actions going on. Because remember again from the last episode, Maxwell's work was basically divided up amongst the three giants of science. So Quantum did not get the structure part of his equations. They got the energy part of his equations. That's why they can't really state it as an actual structure itself.
Speaker 4: While it is and it has torsion. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, for anybody that is just listening, I just want to say that, Yeah, we mentioned Patreon earlier. If you go over and sign up for Patreon. You actually get a one week free trial, So if you want to go and check that out, you can watch it for free for an entire week. If you like it, stick around. If you don't, all right back to listening, that's totally fine. Just want to throw that out there for all the good cult members.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you're definitely want to going to see what the hell he's talking about, because the the image does a whole lot more to explain this. I mean, yeah, we're doing the best we can to describing it, and we're doing I think a pretty decent job. But at the same time, seeing this graphic in front of you as we're having this conversation, it's it really brings it into focus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like a double ended woven basket.
Speaker 6: It's kind of right if I just say, you know something that has three rotational aspects, what does that look like? It's it's kind of hard to describe what that looks like. And that's part of the issue that Maxwell had. The reason why it was you know, eventually vectorized was because of you know, necessity of the times, and also it is just it's hard to visually explain something in that way comparative to how we can do it today with something like this.
Speaker 2: Right right now, you're saying that this will eventually like fizzle out.
Speaker 7: No, okay, you said that two of these three can hit each other and that might cause it to like dissipate because it won't have the energy to continue the rotations, and so it makes quantum foam where these particles are popping into and out of existence because of things like that. But if left to its own devices and they don't hit each other, this will just continue in.
Speaker 2: This will just be it will exist.
Speaker 6: Right, yes, So basically as it's you know, continuing its turns and all that stuff, it is for the most part trying its best to collect energy during that time because the three rotational aspects creates like what you said with the vortices, it creates a vacuum effect. So as far as vacuum fluctuations go, it's because of this.
Speaker 7: I was gonna ask you what type of energy is it trying to collect? But if we're talking about using like pressure difference in a vacuum in these things, this would this is not electrical energy. This would be kinetic, would it not.
Speaker 6: It would be basically the smallest and most simplest forms of energy.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's it's not electric, and it's yes, I guess vibrational by definition.
Speaker 6: But it's not electric yet, but it is just you could say it's base energy.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say base.
Speaker 2: Energy right now. That's a fascinating concept.
Speaker 6: Whatever the original or smallest versions of energy looks like. I mean, as of right now, I think our best bet is just saying vibration. I don't know if we'll ever get to a point to where, you know, we can basically see energy at like level one.
Speaker 3: So it's basically like in its potential form right now, is what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Kind of, may I test my comprehension of this, Luke by trying to explain it. Okay, so you saw the three little dots, So that's like the smallest of the smallest that are emitting. They're emitting this pressure and then they're hitting each other at this these asymmetrical angles. So if those asymmetrical angles are hitting the spot in a specific way, then this torsional result will happen and what is called a scale er not what you're seeing here, will begin to form because of the original conditions which allowed it with those special angles. And so now that the scaler knot is forming, it's coming like into a existence to the point where soon he's going to start explaining how it becomes an electromagnetic aspect of reality that then we will be on the periodic table of elements. Can you grade me on that, Luke?
Speaker 4: Like, is that anything? That was good? Okay? Cool? Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 6: It doesn't I would say, it doesn't necessarily have to be a small like small pressure waves interacting with each other. This can be created basically by any pressure waves meeting in an asymmetrical spot. So I mean you could have something created like this that's extremely large, and there's a good possibility that maybe that's some black holes that we observe because they are going to.
Speaker 4: Be these at its base.
Speaker 6: This is literally what we view as just vacuum as a whole.
Speaker 7: So this is when you say, like these are being created and like Rose said, these three particles, they well she said that they are hit, right, Is that a fair thing to say?
Speaker 6: Or is it where it's where the pressure waves, like where the wavefront hit asymmetrically, so it starts a spin. Okay, Basically imagine like three actual balls hitting each other, and as they all hit each other at an angle, they create a spin in the middle.
Speaker 5: So if you're looking at the red, the blue, and the green lines those movements that those are the three torsional aspects that began because of the way those emitted waves were hitting each other. So the asymmetrical hitting and rebounds happened, and then boom, You've got these torsional aspects that have begun, and that's and the way that they hit each other is going to dictate whether it continues into something that can form or just fall apart.
Speaker 7: So now I have another there's a hypothetical on a hypothetical anybody.
Speaker 2: Who's familiar with the game of pool or billiards.
Speaker 7: So essentially what we are saying is that you have a du with a pool queue that is hitting three Q balls dead center, and in retrospect, he's putting English on all three of them at the exact same time, but they are not actually on a table that's being affected by gravity and friction.
Speaker 2: So essentially, in the.
Speaker 7: Gravity lists ether, just for this example, you're putting English on three separate pool cues at the exact same time, which turns them into they start spinning not against each other but independently but also connected to each other.
Speaker 6: So you don't have to put english on it. Because they're hitting off angle, it naturally supplies the rotation.
Speaker 2: Interesting, okay, Okay.
Speaker 6: So, like I said, this is basically the view of what a vacuum actually is. So this will start pulling in energy right once it has accumulated enough energy, it now starts its first emission, right, which is what we saw before this. These are going to be just basically quarks right now, These nots themselves typically, and there's a lot of evidence to show this all the way up to the micro but for some reason encoded in existence, there is a favoritism towards a right handed spin.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: We see we see it across you know, galaxies all across the universe, whether there's all kinds of yeah, right, so there is a favoritism towards right handed spin. So these are going to be basically standard direction spins. Now they can occur in a left handed spin, and this is where you get for example, anti quarks or antimatter or basically any anti of whatever particle. So they can spin in opposite directions.
Speaker 7: Now, when a left handed or a left spinning knot comes in contact with a right spinning knot, is this cataclysmic? Do they cancel each other out and they both cease to exist? How does that go?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: Because existence favors a right handed spin, typically right handed or standard quarts, they can exist for a decent amount of time comparative to anti quarks. Anti quarks can pair with regular quarks and make a basically a particle that we'll talk about in one of the next stages. But they can pair together through a basically a torsion differential to where they cancel each other out and the vacuum versus emission effects equalize, and they basically bond.
Speaker 4: They don't bond, but they attach.
Speaker 7: Right the same conversation, if you had a tank or a vessel that's under vacuum, and you had a tank or a vessel that's pressurized, and they were connected with a pipe and you open the valve, they're just gonna.
Speaker 4: Level off kind of yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And well, I say, if they're equal right, right, right, If this isn't pressurize a three hundred ps i and this is pulling a vacuum of negative two ps i, like it's gotta be equal. But if they are equal and you open it up, you're not gonna have an explosion.
Speaker 2: If anything is just gonna level off.
Speaker 7: So I guess there's a lot of nuances to what makes it do one thing versus the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that could be.
Speaker 6: That's definitely an example to you know, I guess, give somebody a visual effect that they may be familiar with. So it it's not one hundred percent, but it it shows the same type of effect.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: So once they pull in enough energy and they become quarks and they are in blockwise direction, we get some very interesting things that start going on. So the not itself continues to constrict, right, because it works like a standard knot. It works like a standard vortex to where it continues pulling in, pulling in and compressing. Well, eventually the energy that is pulled inside of it, it doesn't like that anymore, so it just naturally expands it. I'm not gonna say it canbusts, but it is a similar type effect to where the energy has compressed enough to where it expands out. This is what initiates the pressure waves that we saw previously to what created this. So there's the amount of these being created at any time in the areas that they can still be created at. I mean, I don't know if there'd ever be a number there there, you know, either, there's basically got to be a sweet spot for the values to be able to collect enough energy without tearing themselves apart, without not pulling in enough energy. It is I guess you could say a Goldie life of amount, right, kind of like a Goldilocks zone of it.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 6: So, once energy is compressed and then it emits and it does the original basically its first uh pressure wave. What happens is that pressure wave goes out to an ex certain certain extent, and it is dependent on the amount of energy it had to begin with. Once it reaches that outer bound, torsion takes over again. Once torsion basically overpowers the original pressure, it begins and the energy actually will curl back into it. And this is where we get the very first magnetic curl. Because magnetic curl typically comes from that curl of energy itself. These would be you know, basically the smallest magnetic fields that probably exist. They're going to be very weak relig to the size that we are, but to the size that way they are, they're going to be pretty strong. That's why, you know, particles hold themselves to each other very very strongly, where we'd later on get you know, the strong and weak nuclear force and all that. But once the curl initiates and the energy starts going back towards the knot, because the knot expanded, the energy expanded, the knot has the torsion is now taken over again and it's pulling everything back in. That is part of the one of the ways for rebound to start working. Which this is another visual to give kind of a little bit of an explanation. So you can see, like the energy coming back in this torsion isn't as obviously isn't as good as the other one, but you can see the energy collection and then the particle itself basically starts pulsing.
Speaker 7: Right, So this is the same image were essentially the same image we were looking at earlier with the three particles and the spiral and all that.
Speaker 2: This is a smaller version of the correct right.
Speaker 6: This is kind of like all of it pulled together for the most part to where you have the pressure waves meeting portion is created, energy is collected. It basically at that point no longer becomes or is no longer just a vacuum or a vortex. It actually has energy to it that it is pulsing. So realistically, if the emission waves that go out go out far enough and can interact with other things, they themselves can create extra knots. But depending on the available energy that's around it, it may just stay as a vacuum fluctuation.
Speaker 5: Right, Luke, you're talking about this relationship between the collection of energy which causes expansion and then and that naturally flips over to the torsion at the center. Are you framing this up to explain that relationship and how it can be a metaphor for breathing with that expanding and contracting.
Speaker 6: Yes, we will be getting to that because I can tell you a lot of the people that have related this towards a breathing effect is for the most part.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So, those four values that we talked about, they basically determine everything that is going to continue going on. They determine the life extent of the particle. They determine what kind of interactions it'll be able to have, what kind of interactions, it'll be able to be unaffected by basically each and every stage later on is determined all by these values that are given to it. So we have instant physics. We have two classifications that start here. We have bosons and we have fermions. So bosons what they are are basically emission, the curl, and the rebound are all equal, and they have relatively low torsion. What this does is it means it's very compact and it's very small.
Speaker 4: It's very.
Speaker 6: Dense and energy for its small size that it has, so it's able to slip in and out of things. It's able to go through things without interacting with each other. For example, a photon is a boson. They're able to, you know, travel through all of this different stuff that would normally not allow a standard particle to interact with without actual field interactions, and these bosons can do it without having any actual interaction because they're very equal on the emission that they put out and the rebound they receive. As far as fermions go, this is where we basically get the rest of the particles. So they can either be very high in emission, so the pressure wave that they send out is stronger than the torsion that they have, so they release more energy than they receive.
Speaker 4: These are called up quarks.
Speaker 6: If it receives more energy than what it is actually putting out, they're called down quarks. And these come together to create you know, a proton which has two up quarks and one down cork, or a neutron which has two down quarks and one up cork. It's called So the reason why these actually have to have field interactions whenever they're getting towards other particles that you know, are much larger. They're not as condensed as boson is because of polysc polyne or polyne exclusion rules, basically saying that no overlapping shells, which we'll get into Schrodinger's harmonic shells or his probability shells, but none of them can exist in the same area at the same time without having those interactions. That is because they're much further out as far as the areas that we're talking about. They're not as condensed as the bosons are, which can basically slip in and out of things.
Speaker 3: Okay, Luke, I feel like we're starting I mean, obviously we're starting at like the extreme micro level, and I feel like you're trying to work your way all the way up, and you know we're just gonna be zooming out and zooming out, zoom out of a little bit more. What is like the main overview, so that you know, my slow brain can have some sort of reference as to what you're trying to allude with all this.
Speaker 6: So there is a common thing set amongst individuals to where everything is a nested toroid within a nested toroid within a neested toroid, and this continues. I'm showing you that that's absolutely without a doubt true. It's just that there's a little little aspect, a little here and there that's missing from that to completely show why that is and how it's correct all the way.
Speaker 3: So a nested toroid within a nested toroid almost like the Russian dolls kind of thing. Yes, So in that sense, are you are you trying to is this looking at it from like a dimensional aspect?
Speaker 6: I guess it depends on what you define as dimensional, So I mean, if we're talking about one or two D dimensional or three or four, it's not really in that aspect.
Speaker 4: This is more of just size wise.
Speaker 6: So we the original knot that you saw was basically the smallest form of structure in existence, and it continues to build and build and build until eventually it gets to the cellular level. It gets to the level of us, gets to the level of planets, galaxies, whatever, and it's all ruled by the same basical values that allow it to interact with other things.
Speaker 3: Right, So we like every single thing in physical reality is made up of these tiny little things, right, You're just zooming in on the micro and then it eventually blows up into the everything else.
Speaker 4: Yes, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Well, so just it's kind of a caveat question off of that.
Speaker 7: So you brought up, for instance, fermions, right, technically speaking, electrons, neutrons, and protons would all be in that classification. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not one hundred percent. What you're describing is basically, like you said, this is the foundations of what gives something energy. Right, So the main difference between the three things that is listed is there positive or negative charge, which is a type of energy.
Speaker 6: You are saying charge is not energy electrical charge. Correct, charge is a basically a flow that we have given energy. So if something is positively charged, it's not actually dictating its charge. It's showing that it is giving more energy than it is receiving. If something is negatively charged, that still doesn't necessarily mean anything. It is just receiving more energy than it is putting out.
Speaker 7: So you're right, okay, okay, But what you're saying is that this on screen right now is essentially the component that gives that quark its energy. It's charge, it's classification, whether it falls into electron, neutron, or proton.
Speaker 6: Correct, the knot itself is what causes the collection of energy, and depending on what values follow, So if it collected a lot of energy, it is going to have obviously more emission than it will have rebound and curl, right, So that is going to be a upquark. It is going to have more. It's going to give more than it's able to receive. If it didn't collect a lot, then obviously it is going to have a negative charge, so it's going to pull in more than it is giving out. It's all based off of those same four values which dictate exactly what classification is going to be and how it's going to interact with everything else.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's what I'm saying these knots are what.
Speaker 7: Dictate that per the particle itself.
Speaker 4: They're one of the values. They're one of the main values.
Speaker 6: I guess you could say so though nots themselves are just portion, so they're just spin. They I would say, they don't necessarily have a structure. But at the same time, obviously they have a spin, So there is a structure that is there, it's just we can't necessarily see it with current technology as of right now. So there's a very good chance that by the like, if I am correct, which to be honest, with the benchmarks I've been able to hit, it's pretty difficult to say that I'm at least not able to replace quantum in a hyperdeterministic way. There's a very good possibility that I will be long gone by the time this is able to actually be proven. Basically, the same thing is like what we talked about with now quantum is able to realistically been be proven to an extent because technology is finally caught up to it.
Speaker 7: Right, Okay, so basically is an electron it's spin around the nucleus.
Speaker 2: That's not what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Portion is, yes, So the interactions electrons can be created through a few different methods. We have found protons that are actually missing a down quark to where they're overly positive, and as it turns out, it was because it lost that quark and for the most part, became an electron.
Speaker 7: But that doesn't is it something that happens naturally or something.
Speaker 4: Now that does not hapens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it happened because of something, but it does not happen naturally. Typically based off of other interactions. Once quarks actually pair together, uh, they're able to create a for the most part or not on the outside that is pulling in energy.
Speaker 4: And that's what we view as an electron.
Speaker 6: That depends on the state of what's going on, which would be coherence, because that would be determined whether this structure itself is in a quantum state or if it is in a classical state. And it all depends on the actual structure if it is you know, basically confined to its particle form quote unquote, or it is what I call expanded into its quantum form, because.
Speaker 2: What makes it determine whether it's going to go to one form versus the.
Speaker 6: Other the interactions that are around it. Okay, for the most part, we get into the wave particle duality part of it to where I'm saying, instead of a particle collapse or like a quantum particle collapsing to its classical form and then it's just in the regular form that we always view it at, I'm saying that depending on the environment. So for example, in open space, where these fluctuations are happening, there's not as much you know, interactions around it to really keep that compressed energy in a particle like state. So particles themselves are literally just compressed waveforms.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 6: And we will actually get into how the whole energy versus sound actually correlates, and that's probably one of my favorite, like actual visual simulations to show because it gets kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay, really quickly, I just want to test my comprehension again and see if maybe it's helpful. In the beginning, you mentioned emission, pressure, torsion, and dispersion, So in my mind, those are the conditions and the variables necessary that something needs to quote unquote pop into existence. So the way that quantum is described now is that things randomly pop in and out of existence. But what I think Luke is saying that makes it different is that it's not random and it's that the conditions have made it possible to be in this realm with us. But if those conditions change, then they lose coherence and they actually actually haven't popped out of existence. They're still in this realm with us, but they just don't have enough structure. So Luke, did I butcher that? Or did I now?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That was good? That was good. So and that makes sense.
Speaker 7: It's the same if I was to hit an air horn from my driveway one hundred yards away, you could probably hear that half mile way you couldn't. That doesn't mean that there was not sound waves that were emitted, but they have dissipated to such a level that they're pretty much negligible at that point. But the sound waves were still created and they're still out there in the ether.
Speaker 2: So I see what you're saying.
Speaker 6: So use that same example, but reduce the atmospheric pressure around you.
Speaker 7: Okay, the sound would definitely go a lot further, but eventually it will dissipate out if not enacted by any.
Speaker 6: Other force, right, And then reduce it more, Okay, and then reduce it more until the point that the sound wave itself doesn't really have much structure to it, and it's going to change in sound, and it is going to, if anything, not not be able to go anywhere at all, and it's going to completely dissipate. Okay, So that is that is what I'm saying. The whole wave particle duality part is is particles are just for the most part us waveforms interesting. So the whole emission, curl and rebound cycle is extremely compressed to a state that it is doing it so much that to us or to any sensor or to whatever, it's going to look like solid matter.
Speaker 2: And what do you mean by that? It's going to look like solid matter.
Speaker 6: It's going to look like what we typically view as a you know, iron atom or a whatever atom you can think of in the classical sense, because it actually has interactions around it to compress its waveform into an actual structure.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 7: So you're talking about energy at the most finite possible level being able to be formed into actual matter that we have all around us.
Speaker 2: Because we've said this a million times.
Speaker 7: All matter is is a series of energy and vibrations, right, That's it.
Speaker 2: So this is essentially what you're saying is.
Speaker 7: The motor that's giving the atomic level, the energy and the vibrations exactly.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm with you that, and I'm showing you how it keeps jumping in scale to eventually become me and you, to eventually become a tree, to eventually become a squirrel, to eventually become whatever.
Speaker 5: Okay, he has an example here that he'll show of a hydrogen Once we get to that level.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about just strictly physical reality with this, or does it go beyond physical reality?
Speaker 6: What you view as non physical reality is also happening parallel and depending on the structure, depends on what part of everything that's going on you're able to interact.
Speaker 3: With able to interact with how so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: Remember last time I was talking about when you do you know, basically DMT trips or anything of the sort. And you know, even if we're talking about astral projection anything like that, light itself is dependent on coherence and if you drop or reduce your you know, brain waves to a certain extent, you're for the most part, going to be able to view different parts of the spectrum, stuff that we usually aren't able to see.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think that his theory is explaining the lunar wave, like this is it?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 5: Lunar wave has been a mystery since twenty twelve, and I've been killing myself wondering what can explain the lunar wave? And how funny is it that Crow's solar work all these years later is how helping us realize that it's just another emission pressure wave coming off of the Sun that could be causing these waves. And it's these specific conditions like the emission pressure, torsion and dispersion that allowed the telescope to view it. I mean, am I crazy for thinking that this is it? Or am I just wishful wishfully on hopiu them.
Speaker 6: I think it is not a coincidence that it seems like every time an event like that is videoed, it seems to line up with lunar or solar cycles, you know, whether the moon is about to be full, whether it is just finished being full, whether we're going through a period of high solar activity. I mean, these are all basically expressions of these same values that I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So like the solstice is and stuff like that too, or no.
Speaker 6: It can be because when we're talking about the macro there are definitely a lot of interactions as of right now that we're not able to measure that are probably there. So, like, for example, whenever I was one of the last episodes I was on, I was talking about how modified or modified uh, Newtonian and modified relativity are basically coming out as of right now to say that they are actually more than likely more field interactions than we're actually accounting for. And it's not just gravity out there.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, dude, Yeah, we're getting into the we're getting into the spooky stuff right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And so in the theory, some of them aren't explicitly outlined, but they every quantum interpretation, every law, uh, basically every free pre requisite to.
Speaker 4: Present a.
Speaker 6: I guess you could say, like a like a realistic theory that meets the expectations, the you know whatever, the benchmarks, all of that.
Speaker 4: It's in there.
Speaker 6: If anybody has any questions about how a certain part is met, you can email me and I can actually send you like the full, basically full detail of how exactly it's met. Because when we're talking about quantum interpretations they get pretty weird. So, for example, a lot of people don't know this, but how superposition itself works, right, and how quantum computers are actually able to do their thing. It's because in wave function, that function itself represents all knowable information that that is actually basically a quantum postulate.
Speaker 4: That's what they believe.
Speaker 6: So when it is in a decoherent state, which both of us, both me and quantum agree on as being the same state, because wave interactions are actually able to overlap and interact with each other because they're not as condensed, you have all knowable information going on at one time, which allows for these zeros and ones at the same time to where quantum computers are able to do everything as fast as they are.
Speaker 2: So essentially you're saying that this works in unison with the Higgs boson. Correct.
Speaker 6: No, I've reclassified what the Higgs boson actually is and what it actually does. So there's for the most part, a actual pressure field that is basically going on in the background. It is never absolutely zero. It is always at least got some kind of structure, some kind of coherence that's within it. Coherence itself actually carries knowledge, It carries the structure, it carries memory, it carries information. So that field itself is kind of what they're talking about with the Higgs boson. But with that field again, I've been able to, you know, basically hit every single benchmark for decay rates, for collapse time, for all wave functions, even g factors, literally everything. There's there's not a single part of at least quantum that I haven't been able to hit right dead on the empirical values, even when I'm talking about right mathetically with equation.
Speaker 5: So he's being super humble and in the most polite way possible is saying that he has an equation for freaking anything, and we want anybody to please email him who can, who has any questions at all, whatsoever, because this is like the unified It's like people always talk about unified field theory. He's fixed electromagnetic universe theory by adding this scaler precursor to electromagnetism. That's what he's added to the equation to make it completely unified, and then he can prove it with empirical data because his equations explain it based on the first principles.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So, the way the field actually works is when we go back to the you know, the first implementation of it before it basically got split apart. Imagine, uh, you know spacetime, the field from relativity mixed with Higgs boson, mixed with the original electromagnetic field or even ether that was proposed. When you bring them together and see what the field actually looks like and how each individual part fills the holes in the other, it makes it pretty pretty straightforward for the most part.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Okay, So for the next part, this one is gonna be the one that's actually fun because I realized something actually today about this one.
Speaker 2: But when you.
Speaker 6: Have a basically the knot itself has collected enough energy to where it is emitting its emission pressure right, it's doing its rebound.
Speaker 4: It's doing the curl. It's doing its rebound.
Speaker 6: You get what you're seeing here to where in the middle you have the scale or knot, you have energy. This is mainly just a field example to show you the actual forces that are going on instead of just you know, crowding it up with energy itself. But the knot itself as it constricts, eventually the energy compresses and then it expands out into its pressure wave.
Speaker 4: It's a mission wave.
Speaker 6: As that continues to go out and torsion takes back over, we get the curl, which is where the magnetic curl comes from and energy is redirected back into the knot. Naturally, where that curl occurs, we have a toroid magnetic field. So where we're always talking about the toroids with inside toroids, withinside toroids, this is a natural outcome of the basically the scaler knot and the energy interactions going on. And what's one thing that's interesting is if you go back to the knot, remember the mouth of it that you were talking.
Speaker 4: About where it overlaps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's naturally where the toroid actually connects.
Speaker 2: That where I mean when you sayne the mouth.
Speaker 4: Right, So the mouth is actually right here.
Speaker 6: So inside of every basically magnetic field and particle that has these interactions going on. Remember magnetic fields go perpendicular to the flow of energy. The toroid naturally evolves from this and for the most part feeds back into the mouth of the knot itself. Now you can see it expanding and contracting here with the emission and the the torsion taken over and pulling energy back in. This is part of the whole breathing aspect that a lot of people talk about. This is also what we measure itself as frequency. So anytime you are reading any kind of frequency whatsoever, this is exactly what you're reading. And they do these at extremely high rates, or they could do it in slow rates in bulk properties. But this is continuously what's going on the whole process of expansion and contraction based off of the interaction between the torsion and the energy itself.
Speaker 7: Okay, so this is what causes those pressure waves we talked about earlier.
Speaker 6: This is for the most part, all of the actual field functions going on without getting crowded up with energy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Interesting, So you're saying that the rate at which these toroids breathe is what determines the state of matter for the substance that it becomes. Right, for instance, a solid We've heard this from a lot of like physical science classes.
Speaker 2: Liquids.
Speaker 7: They you know, the particles are moving at are relatively you know, they're fast, but not as fast. At a gaseous state, they're moving super fast, and at a solid state they're moving really slow. You're saying that this would be the movement that we are talking about. Correct, this is going to be the It's not going to be like a transverse movement. It's not going to be an actual physical movement through whatever the medium that it's in is. This is going to be just an expansion and contraction of the particle itself that it's doing at an extremely high rate. And for example, in a classical sense, when we're talking about solid particles, it's still doing this, it's just extremely contracted, so we're only really able to see the frequency coming off of it. So one of the images that I shared in one of the live chats that we had was basically a shell, right, And I think it was Tony because he's brilliant.
Speaker 6: He loves looking into stuff like this. He mentioned that this looks like Schrodinger's harmonic shells. That is because it is. So he's the one that came out with the basically the whole wave function equations for quantum all of that looking into how the wave functions actually interact with each other, how they work, and stated that the electrons for the most part, make actual shells when they're in their quantum state. Right in a classical sense, they're actually for the most part point particles, so they don't necessarily make a shell because the energy is condensed.
Speaker 4: But what you're seeing is.
Speaker 6: Just the basically the harmonic shells with the energy and all of it together, all of the motion that it itself is making, and again it's doing it at an incredibly fast rate to where you know, frequency is relative to size. So if we're looking at something credibly small and it's expanding and tracting at a slow rate for us, and honestly, if any device isn't actually tuned to it correctly, it's actually not going to be measured at the same frequency that it itself is actually at because frequency is relative to size. And that's one thing that I and I guess you could say, like the modern science agree on. Okay, so when we have multiple of these together, this is whenever they're going to start actually pulling together into what we see as protons, neutrons, electrons. Well, the electrons aren't going to be pulled in. But uh so this is a cork. This is the cork and anti cork pair where they're actually tied together but they actually have opposite spins. Trying to find out here this So ignore this little thing it does because it's a coding issue. But this is what you could view as a hydrogen atom itself. If I remember correctly, this one actually is based off of the equations that I have itself. For anybody that doesn't know and that is watching this, you see that weird little thing that the electron is doing.
Speaker 4: That's actually called the G factor.
Speaker 6: And what it is is it's a basically a calculation for magnetic momentum. Quantum has to do what is called a loop calculation for it, right, So basically they keep putting the energy back in, bringing it out, putting it back in, putting it out. The issue with that is if they do that, they run into a conservation of energy issue and run into infinite energies, so they have to renormalize it. I am able to calculate this right on the actual value just based off of those four values that I told you about before.
Speaker 3: Man, how you are able to put all of this together is pretty wild.
Speaker 5: And if you look at that shape as he's twirling it around, don't you see the analema that's happening micro macro just like the sun making the same shape. Yea from our perspective.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And this is something that I'm trying to look into. The issue is is trying to get the correct data to make actual calculations and trying to figure out, for the most part, what's actually going on with all of that, because I don't think it can be ignored that something at this scale, excuse me real quick, something at this scale is doing, you know, something that we see every year in the same exact manner and path.
Speaker 4: It's a little strange to me.
Speaker 6: But I mean, if this theory truly unifies the micro and macro, there's a good possibility that they're actually connected to each other.
Speaker 2: So how does your findings compare against what for instancern or anybody with the super collide or any of these things, how does your research compare with their findings?
Speaker 6: For the most part, I can come up with the same findings the same numbers, except I don't have to, you know, use any kind of loop corrections or use any I mean, for the most part, drastically long equations, because I'm going off of the I'm not gonna say fundamental, but I'm going off of the factors that are going on in the background that create what we are currently measuring.
Speaker 4: So, for example, I can use.
Speaker 6: The emission with rebound to calculate correctly B fields within magnetism.
Speaker 2: For those that don't know what is a B field.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the actual definition.
Speaker 2: On it right now, Okay, give it to amazing right.
Speaker 6: Basically, so in magnetism you have ean B fields.
Speaker 4: They for the most part, just.
Speaker 6: I think it's the vectorized version of how their movement actually goes.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's not like to say that a magnet with a north and south on it.
Speaker 2: You're not talking about that, correct.
Speaker 7: You're talking about if you were to take a magnet and put it in the middle of some ferrost dust and you'll see the wave patterns that form off of it.
Speaker 2: That's what you mean.
Speaker 4: I think that's one of them. I don't remember.
Speaker 6: See, that's one of the issues with doing this is like I'm when I'm looking for the act or trying to match the actual values, I have to use some of the equations from the theory to convert it over because what I'm working with is originally these four or five values depending on what's going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, houn Rose actually put it in chat here.
Speaker 7: A B field or magnetic field is a vector field that describes the magnetic force on moving electric charges, electric currents, and magnetic materials. It is produced by electric currents or changing electric fields, and is measured in units of Tesla's or t ah Okay, I want you. You can visualize a B field using magnetic field lines, where the tangent to the line at any point indicates the field's direction, and the density of the lines shows the strength.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you, Now I'm with you.
Speaker 6: So those arose originally from the basically whenever they took the original maximum equations and vectorized them to make them more suitable for the industrial times, which I get, and to also simplify what's going on.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So this is where things actually get pretty interesting when we talk about how the pressure waves interact with other shells whenever they interact with other particles, and how the whole energy transfer can work, what it looks like, and what it translates to compared to some of the other things that we see, for example with sound. So when these pressure waves are going across shells, they essentially travel along the surface of the shell. This is what I believe is being shown in the Shoot the Moon documentary and with what Crow is seeing traveling across the surface of the moon the moonwave.
Speaker 4: So I think that's what it's being called.
Speaker 7: But how big would that pulse need to be? For it to make that effect happen across the entire moon.
Speaker 6: Bro Well, the Sun's the one that is doing it, Okay, fair point, Okay.
Speaker 5: And you can look up on Wikipedia something called the heliospheric current sheet and I showed that to Luke and he's like, yeah, basically, so like it looks like this twirling floral thing that's emitting from the Sun. So that that does exist in mainstream understandings, and that is what Luke is saying is the emission pressure that's his exploration, right.
Speaker 4: So the so the the helio skirt is.
Speaker 6: Being measured currently by em waveform magnetism, which is going to be a symptom of what I'm talking about with this. So these pressure waves are going and what we actually observe as of right now and are able to measure is the electromagnetism in waveform that's coming off of this or that's coming off of the Sun. Okay, but we currently measure them in standard waveform instead of doing the three or four dimensional waveform like I'm talking about here.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: Now, when.
Speaker 6: Enough emission and enough rebound is happening, and enough energy is accumulating, you can end up getting multiple shells, and you can get multiple pressure wave interactions going on withinside the shells themselves, which will look like this. Now, this is just a simplify version. This could be happening multiple multiple times depending on the pulse rate of the particle itself. Okay, Now what's interesting is if I track the wave interactions inside of a particle depending on the frequency at which it pulses. Now, torsion is also a factor, which we can talk about later how that affects the visual of it. But if there's no torsion and I just take a standard nucleus right and pulse it at a specific frequency, we get something very interesting. So how many people are familiar? And if you're not, go ahead and look it up. And if you're watching this you can actually visually see it. But if we pulse sound at four hundred and thirty too, hurts. Do you know the cimatic pattern that it creates.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, this would be your area, sir.
Speaker 3: Would it be like the flower of life or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's the flower of life, but it's I don't know. If you want to pull up a example real quick.
Speaker 3: It's like the the OM symbol isn't it.
Speaker 6: I think it's just a It kind of looks like a like a wagon wheel, honestly.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see what most people.
Speaker 5: Are familiar with is that the four three to two is very formed and it looks beautiful, like there's defined leaves. But then when you look at four forty hurts, it looks all distorted and blurred. Right, So four thirty two is more crisp with that kind of snowflake geometry.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, if you stop sharing the screen, I'll show the image very quick and we will get there. All right, So is it something like this? Hold on? Is that you there? We go? Yeah, somewhere up in here? Oh, here we go? This would be four thirty two. This is more for forty Yeah, four forty definitely seems a lot more distorted.
Speaker 6: If you scroll down, there might be a better example of it, like naturally, because I think one of the original images I saw was like this.
Speaker 4: Think they were actually doing it inside of glass bottle.
Speaker 6: There we go, we go to that right there, so you can see the pattern created by the four hundred and thirty two herds.
Speaker 3: Right yep.
Speaker 6: Now let me share the screen again, all right, Now, this is going to be if we're tracking solely wave interactions, not energy or anything like that, just wave interactions inside of the particle itself. So what's interesting is, again you saw the simatic of four hundred and thirty two hertz.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing. I think.
Speaker 3: Cool, wow, yeah, it's identical.
Speaker 6: Almost, And this is created by a nucleus. Now, I don't think there's actually any particle that's going to be emitting at this low of a frequency, but it is to show you that there is a literal connection between sound and energy and how it's measured. You could honestly say that within every particle, even in its compressed state, there are still wave interactions going on creating certain patterns, and even if we go inside of it, you can see the actual nucleus itself and how it continues this pattern. So each one of these spheres is basically a interaction point between the waves created by the geometry of the shell and the pulse rate of the nucleus.
Speaker 7: So just a crazy questionnaire, where is the toroidal knots in this example that you're showing us right now each individual sphere or is that all?
Speaker 6: It's it's literally this part right here, gotcha in the very center.
Speaker 4: So what what we view.
Speaker 6: As the now the tore it itself can actually be much larger than the particle. It depends on the amount of energy that it's being expressed and brought back. If it's a lot going on, then obviously the magnetic field is going to be much larger, or it could be much more compact.
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 6: For the most part, pretty weak and unable to detect if it doesn't have a lot of energy going on. But that whole interaction is actually going to be happening inside of the nucleus once we get to you know, the different shell layers and all of the interactions are able to happen. Because I remember in the last two that I showed you, I showed the the pressure waves going on inside of the actual structure itself and then going across the surface. This is the accumulation if it is able to be pulsed at you know, the specific rate to literally show that even at a at an energetic level, what we're seeing with cimatics is you know, basically a translation of what's happening withinside of energy itself.
Speaker 3: So essentially this is what it looks like whenever it is just purely the the blueprint of frequency itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: I think it's a matter of waveform being a foundation to everything in existence, whether we're talking about energy, sound, or physical matter or spiritual realm or whatever. I mean, it's all this further shows that it's all actually connected when we get into individual's work, Like I don't know if y'all are familiar with Walter Russell, but whenever he's talking about the different octaves of elements, literally that is a one for one with what I'm saying when I'm talking about you know, basically, if you mixed Schroedinger's work and Russell's work together, you get what I'm talking about here, and how different elements are actually able to interact. They're able to combine into other things. How some of the ones that he predicted were later on discovered and I can show you exactly how they were able to exist because they all have stability points or what he talks about with the different octaves of it, because it all depends on what those four individual values are, which determines the amount of energy inside of their which determines the amount of shells, which would he would consider octaves. It all works together and is expressed in what we are currently measured or measuring stuff in. So, like back to the toy thing, you know how a lot of people talk about how on one side there is a black hole and on the other side there is a white hole. Right, that's just in the middle. It it's just a scaler. Not there's not actually a white or black hole. It's just that knot that's in the middle that allows the energy to be collected. So even though the electromagnetic field actually looks toroidal, it's actually not. It is a quasi stable magnetic field because on each mouth of the knot, so to speak, is actually where the negative poles are.
Speaker 4: And then the.
Speaker 6: Positive pole is an a radial multidirectional manner because that is how the energy is expressed because remember positive and negative is only a dictation of energy given and energy received. So it pulls in energy through the mouths of the knot and it is expressed radially through the knot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is uh, this is pretty damn mind blowing. And the way that you're you know, describing it in a sense, I mean it makes it pretty you know, chewable, like it's I feel like I'm getting a decent understanding about what you know, how you're describing.
Speaker 6: It right now. That one was just wave interactions. If we actually look at the if we put the wave interactions to go on in the background currently like how they are, and we only view energy as it is, this is what it looks like. You're gonna have to give it six seconds. Anytime I do this one on my phone, it like almost automatically crashes my phone.
Speaker 3: Mmm.
Speaker 6: So the reason being is because even though you're only seeing a particle here, all of the actual wave interactions are going on in the background, So there's a lot of steps actually going on in here. That is the reason why it crashes my phone. But of course on my computer it's fine. But what you're seeing is the accumulation of all those wave interactions, the entire process of emission, of torsion, of rebound, of dispersion, all accumulating into what we view as a particle.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Am I tripping or does this look like a still image?
Speaker 6: No, it's it's oh I like you see the edges, Yeah, this is this is actually a particle.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is actually a sphere.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, So why are the edges doing that then, is that just the way the digital thing is making it look?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's just basically the amount of frames that were allowed for the simulation.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 4: Yeah. If I didn't any higher, it probably crashed my computer.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because there's there's like I said, there's a lot of interactions going on in the background.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: But what this does is it each value when they're changed and when they actually start allowing the combination of things.
Speaker 4: So depending on.
Speaker 6: What uh interval the emission and the rebound is, can actually determine whether this particle itself UH is able to pair with another one. If it is a particle that is extremely basically selfish, it doesn't give a lot of energy, it doesn't receive a lot of energy. We have something along the lines of an inert gas. That's actually why when you go through the periodic table that I made with these values, if you look at the inert gases, their emission and torsion when equating for rebound is all equalized. So they're not giving a lot of energy that they're not pulling back, and because of the actual cycle of emission plus rebound, they're not able to pull in other energy from you know, basically any other element. What this does is it not only gives you a stepping stone to why some elements are actually able to combine together and why some are able to create bulk properties. It also gives you a example of why, for example, certain medicines work, why certain techniques such as rife machines work, because once you've learned the values and learn you know if your illness is causing this value withinside of the you know, cellular structure of whatever organ Depending on the frequency you admit from the rife machine or some similar type of technology, you'll be able to modulate it and put it back to its normal rate. So, as per what Royal said, you're not curing the disease, you're reversing it.
Speaker 3: Just bringing it back to its natural function.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: And when you look at actual medications, these medications have different compounds inside of them, They have different atomic structures to them, so they themselves have different values which will tell you exactly what they're able to bind to, what they're able to grab onto, what they're able to actually help with. Beause a lot of people don't realize this, but when we're talking about like say you take a medication that you know, binds to, say, for instance, sugar within your body or helps regulate it that whole binding process. What that actually is is a electromagnetic interaction. The whole binding process is electromagnetic as a whole. The only reason it can actually do that is because of electromagnetism. It's one of the things that's actually not necessarily translated from you know, particle theory and you know any chemist to the actual pharmaceutical industry. So if you take some kind of electromagnetic device, you can actually modulate everything to the same values of what that medication would do, and you would do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Which is essentially what the rife machine does.
Speaker 7: Again, go to real rite Technologies and use the promo code cult at checkout to experience the real healing powers for yourself.
Speaker 6: But anyway, yeah, and I mean that what this does is, you know, since we can account for the underlying interactions that for the most part, you know, mystify us and we're not able to explain.
Speaker 4: Yet this gives that.
Speaker 6: So now we're able to get a deeper understanding of what's going on all the way from the micro to the cellular level to the molecular level to the level that your organs are working at. Because we know every organ works off of a certain frequency to what your actually body is working at. They all have actual bulk properties to them which change the individual values of what I've given here. So like, for example, well, how H two O is actually seen as a a negative?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: It's actually because both hydrogens are giving uh the energy that they have because they're overly positive to the oxygen atom.
Speaker 7: I don't know I've ever heard water being inherently negative before.
Speaker 6: But negative in that sense of way. But as far as charge goes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's what I mean, Like, I've don't I've never actually looked into it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I think H two O was Yeah.
Speaker 7: I thought water was more of a neutral as far as that goes. But I again, I've never actually looked at it as far as it's overall charge.
Speaker 2: But okay, it's programmable.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 5: Well, you can put a lot of people. I mean, have you seen all these people selling products to structure water? I myself question everything. I'm like, is this real? But people talk about how they use these things to structure water and that it will taste better, or that it will have some kind of healing property. And then there's the idea of like a moto and putting your intention into the water and then people will freeze it and it will be like a nice image or a negative image.
Speaker 3: So I did that myself actually, like a year ago, where I held a container of water and I put my own thoughts and intentions into it, and I pulled it out and I saw two MS. Maybe it was representing metamistics. Maybe it was representing my daughter who has two ms in her actually three m's in her name. But you know what I mean, Like, it's weird how that just happens, But hey, I'm I'm a believer in.
Speaker 2: It, So I just looked it up.
Speaker 7: It says pure water is not inherently negatively charged. However, each water molecule is polar, meaning it has a slight negative charge on the oxygen side and a slight positive charge on the hydrogen side, giving it a negative or positive is kind of a it's kind of got. Both water molecules collectively are neutral overall, but exists exhibit polarity due to the oxygen atoms stronger attraction to electrons and the hydrogen atoms.
Speaker 2: So okay, I'm with.
Speaker 5: You, right, And I don't know why, but for some reason, maybe someone can explain this. In a waterfall, when the water is hitting the rocks, that interaction creates ozone and that's why you get that beautiful smell at the waterfall, because it's actually converting something that's in there with during that interaction into ozone, which I forgot if starts three molecules of oxygen or maybe that's broad.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: I know that I personally hate the smell of ozone because the only time I smell it is whenever I'm wearing that helmet and I get struck with another like another metal piece, and it will send a spark into the helmet and then I get that wonderful smell.
Speaker 2: Of ozone, which drops the oxygen contents. I'm gasping for air.
Speaker 5: But oh my god, y Yosemite falls. Give it one more chance with Yosemite falls, and then you'll know or just go. Don't do any other example of it except Yosemite falls.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Yeah, I imagine with water is probably a little more pleasing.
Speaker 7: I would hope you know, then't feel like you're about to suffocate. But you know whatever, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like where I live at anytime, like water's involved. Either it just smells like straight like swamp water, or it smells like moss water.
Speaker 4: Like that's it. That's the only two flavors you get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go down to Bourbon Street.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, bourbon water. That we ain't talking ozone. That would be what's the equivalent of anti matter, But on the ozone layer of.
Speaker 2: This, that's what we talk about. Yeah, your dreams go to die.
Speaker 3: Big facts.
Speaker 4: Anyway, But.
Speaker 6: The basically the ability to for the most part explain a lot of like ancient symbologies stuff like that in a modern sense to me is actually starting to get really interesting because it seems like, you know, we've always kind of had this idea that maybe these ancient you know, civilizations knew a little bit more than what we think. And you know, we see glyphs, we see ruins, symbols, just all of this stuff together, we see you know, practice of cimatic type patterns.
Speaker 4: Just to find out that.
Speaker 6: Maybe they actually did have somewhat of a knowledge of you know, what's going on. I'm not going to say they could mathematically explain it to the extent that we could, but there's a good possibility that they definitely had some idea of what was going one.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent, dude. And just like whenever we had crow on a few days ago. It's like there has to be some kind of d of evolution that is going on right now because we look at them like they were, you know, borderline cavemen, and we think that we're the pinnacle of humanity, and that is, in my opinion, couldn't be farther from the truth. You know, I can't even remember five phone numbers anymore, you know what I'm saying, Like, just yeah, we're maybe we're smarter because we have a black mirror that's attached into our pocket all the time. But as far as the human understanding goes, I would venture to say that they were I mean, they're basically aliens compared to us, you know, with their level of just understanding and mathematics and cymatics and all that stuff. And even you know, you can just look at you know, old school cathedrals and look at all the stained glass, and I mean that's simatics in a sense if you really think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: I mean we I think they've actually done studies on inside of like old churches and old moss and all of these old religious buildings that inside of there there are certain frequencies that are naturally emitted, and they tend to be like, for the most part, calming frequencies. I don't think at this point in time we can just chalk that up to coincidence anymore.
Speaker 5: You guys, there's a man named Randy Masters, and he's a harmonics mathematicians who makes tuning forks tuning forks, and he's very elderly, but so full of energy and you know, a childlike innocence and zest for life that you're just like, I wonder if this guy's gonna live forever. So I know this guy personally, and I can totally hook you up with his information because he's such a lovely man. He was in the Pyramid of Giza and they figured out a certain they were experimenting with different frequencies, and they found a frequency where at one point they were looking up at the top of the pyramid and they saw the stars through the top of the pyramid. I know, it sounds so unbelievable. I have cognitive dissonance myself. But I mean, it's such a trip. And then in another situation, he was in a dark room and they hit a certain frequency within a certain condition and they were able to see like a blue light come into existence towards the ceiling. So I mean, it's a shame that we don't in the modern world. Why don't we have a cimatics library that this frequency equals this and if you mix this frequency with that, this happens.
Speaker 7: So I would love to have him on the show and ask a bevy of questions, because pyramids inherently are really bad at use for sound frequency anything. That's why, like, for instance, the bast Pro pyramid that was built to be a concert hall because the theory was that pyramids are built to do things with resident frequencies and things. They only hailed a few concerts there because the sound amplification was so dog shit inside.
Speaker 2: Of a pyramid structure.
Speaker 7: So I would be fascinated to hear it straight from this guy who for a profession deals with harmonics, to see what he did and the procedures that he used to get any kind of results out of the pyramid of Geeze.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I think it might be a little bit different whenever we're talking about the resonancy, so the sound waves, right, but I think that and correct me if I'm wrong, roads, But is this more to do with how we perceive? So like, let's say you know you're sitting in the bottom of the pyramid and you look up. Is that and you look up and you see the stars or you see some kind of light that you know you wouldn't normally see if you're trying to look directly up at the top of the pyramid. Would it would these frequencies essentially be removing a little bit of the filter that our mind puts there? Is it like kind of I don't want to say manipulating.
Speaker 7: Are on the roof invisible? Or is it making you able to see better?
Speaker 3: Yes? Basically what I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: Say, I don't know. But I would want to know what Luke thinks because if he could have an answer for that, Like, I mean, it's his theory that would have an explanation for everything.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can look into it.
Speaker 5: Dunk it. But I put Randy's link in the chat just tell him Rose sent you, and he's so enthusiastic and he won awards for music that he made like sixty years ago. Oh wow, he's just a really beautiful human being. And maybe I explained everything really poorly. And when he when he explains it, m luke will it'll make sense to lose.
Speaker 3: Well, he's holding he's holding an ONC so I already like.
Speaker 4: Him, right right.
Speaker 5: I wanted you to look at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: One of the interesting things with quantum is the fact that waveform holds information. So if you're interacting and modulating waveforms, even by sound, because they're the same thing on different parts of the spectrum, you could basically be kind of messing with some kind of information or memory within the area by the sound waves. I mean pyramids, Yes, they are horrible with you know, acoustics and all that, but the.
Speaker 7: Hard angles you know, like amphitheaters, are all built round and upward because that's how sound travels. Pyramids being such hard angles like that, it doesn't do well for the bouncing reverberations and shit.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know, right, But one thing that's very interesting about pyramids, even though they're bad and that kind of aspect, they do have a very interesting way of kind of deflecting and collecting energy itself. I mean, we talk about all the time of the gold cap being on the pyramid.
Speaker 4: We talk we see.
Speaker 6: Older reports of weird energetic interactions happening while people used to be able to climb on the pyramids. I mean we as I don't say that it's just by chance that they are in the alignment, that they are right, right, And I mean these different reports continue all throughout all the pyramids across the world. I mean, it isn't just solely there. And then whenever we talk about, for example, lay lines and how they are actually lined up with them, there's too much going on to just brush it off or wave a hand to a.
Speaker 3: Pile of rocks. Is yeah, definitely not that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: And there's there was a there was more than a burial purpose for this, I mean, the whole idea of that being introduced, like yeah, sure I can get it, but all of this for just that I don't know, and then all of the things that actually follow with it is.
Speaker 4: It's there's just too much.
Speaker 7: It still kills me that like, for instance, Sudan has more pyramids than anywhere else on earth, like by a long shot, but we never hear about the crazy, like Sudanese kingdoms of old with all their crazy enlightenment and all these things. I don't know what, and I agree with, like the Pyramids of Gezea being built in the specific spot that they are there, there was done for a specific purpose. There were never any bodies found inside of it, so we know those were not burial chambers. And like there are some pyramids that were built to be burial chambers, like for sure, right like probably a thousand years after the Pyramids of Geese were built and things like that. I get that, But we never hear anything about the Sudanese people, even of Angel using these pyramids for any other kind of purpose like this.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's all fascinating though, I really do so.
Speaker 3: The Pyramids of Giza are considered nearly perfect due to their precise alignment with the cardinal points of north, south, east, and west and their impressive engineering, which allowed them to be built with remarkable accuracy using techniques that are still not fully understood today. Their construction reflects advanced knowledge of geometry and astronomy, particularly in how they may have utilized the autumnal equinox for alignment. Oh shit, that's coming up.
Speaker 2: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 7: Like I said, I'm not saying the Pyramids of Gize ain't shit like, I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that, yeah, we have those pyramids, and Egypt has other pyramids, not just those.
Speaker 2: Big three that everybody talks about.
Speaker 7: Sudan's got like one hundred times that amount, But we never hear about, like the Sudanese people even ancients, having like some sort of crazy enlightenment using pyramids.
Speaker 2: For that purpose.
Speaker 3: Were they mathematically perfect.
Speaker 7: Not in the sense that the pyramids of Geeza are. Like I said, I'm not saying that they are equal to that sense, and I'm not saying that those were supposed to be burial chambers or anything like that. It's just like civilizations all across the world have built pyramids, you know, it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: To look at.
Speaker 3: Well. I mean, somebody must have done it first and told other cultures about, you know, this form of technology for lack of better word, And I mean, look, you're not just going to find these things all over the world just for them being a simple basic pile of stone, you know, like there had to have been some more reason and you know if what's what Rose is saying about that guy talking about like you strike a tuning fork and all of a sudden, you know, psychedelic shit starts to happen. I don't know, dude, I'm looking at.
Speaker 5: The tramscripts right now, and just like one of the things that they that I can't find, the part about the ceiling disappearing. But there was a in the chamber where there was a sarcophagus. There was a guy who went in there and he put a resonating device into the chamber and a membrane membrane across the top of the sarcophagus, and when he vibrated it, some of the cimatic patterns that were created on the membrane he stretched out matched for batim with some of the hieroglyphic symbols.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, pile rocks, man, that is as impressive power rocks there, absolutely.
Speaker 5: And I just pressed control F pyramid on one of the Randy Masters episodes. So I'm going to send you more information and I bet you guys will love him.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Thanks Rol, Thank you.
Speaker 6: So looking in at Tesla's work with some of the stuff that he was talking about and whenever he was talking about the dielectric field and how there's an abundance of energy higher up. Right, So the vertical pressure gradient equation that I have in the theory is essentially that dielectric field.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: One thing that's interesting is how that field itself, because I've done some calculations with for example, the pyramids at Giza, how the granite foundation and the resonating frequencies within side of the King's chamber interacts with that field itself, the dielectric field, what, at least from what he called it, I would know if anybody wants to look into that and go through the equation and all that. Some of it I'm not gonna explicit explicitly state, but there are answers there to some of the more interesting questions we have about the pyramids.
Speaker 3: And you know what we've we've heard the theory about how all the pyramids were possibly like generators, like energy generators in a sense. And I mean it's not that crazy to me, dude, Like why if you think about it, you know, Tesla's all of his stuff, you know, got kind of got swept underneath the rug. And it does make sense, you know, with big oil and you're not going to make any money off of pulling stuff out of the sky for free, and so yeah, I mean, it's it's not that crazy to think, especially us being on a conspiracy podcast, that people will do anything for a buck and they will hide everything that is free. Like it just makes sense.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I mean said dielectric what real quick, Luke, I'm looking up the dielectric field got to continue. I'm sorry, it's I think it's more along the lines of like what they viewed as the etheric field here. Like I said, I this the whole fear is field theory that I'm introducing. It has etheric aspects to it, but you know, as we've learned more about science, learn more about how all of the field interactions work there, it's a more complete field. I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: So, I guess this would be a decent example.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically it's a it's so his explanation was that energy is very abundant all around, but it is only accessible higher up.
Speaker 4: I explain that by the.
Speaker 6: Equation because the basically the pressure at seed level is too high for the energy to actually be expressed freely. You actually have to go higher up in order for that energy to move more easily and be collected more easily. It can be done here, but not necessarily in the method that he was using, because it can also allow the the energy transferred through transverse waves like he was doing.
Speaker 3: Is that because like the energy you know, at sea level or lower is too dense.
Speaker 6: It's yes, yeah, basically, So imagine trying to move something through oil compared to through water.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yeah, it makes sense. Hmm all right, um, yeah, so this would be the dielectric shielding comparison. So this would be that energy that you're talking about that is in abundance above our heads.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't necessarily show it in that example. I would just imagine just imagine a piece of graph paper for the most part that once you get towards the bottom of the graph paper, the lines start getting closer together.
Speaker 7: Mmmm.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: This is actually for the most part how I model the the rate at which time is able to flow. The more dense environment you're in, energy is not able to flow as well. Time moves at a certain rate. The higher you go and the pressure gradient gets less, the easier time is able to flow. Because energy is able to flow more freely. This is why the time dilation equations I have for they line up with current relativity time dilation equations and their calculations as well. So where they do it based off of gravitational influence, I do it based off of the pressure gradient.
Speaker 7: And you're doing this because you don't correct me if I'm wrong. On a previous episode, you said that you don't belie even the theory of gravity. You think it is more of a pressure differential that keeps us down.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 6: Gravity is the gravity is what we measure it, and I just say it is not based off of mass based attraction.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I've.
Speaker 6: Done like in the Cavendish comparison that I ended up putting on the website with the theory, and I guess we can put that in this episode at the end of what as well, in case anybody wants to go and see it. But I, for the most part calculated the same exact effects measured in the Cavendish experiment back then, and even the newer ones that are done right now to where, uh, you know, this larger lead ball and the smaller last lead ball. The larger one pulls the smaller one with it across the pendulum. I've shown that the same force can be calculated based off of the values that I've used to explain the very beginning of quantum all the way to you know, actual elements. All those same forces line up to where in that experiment I can match the same force measured in the Cavendish experiment.
Speaker 2: Does it take more steps? Though?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, Actually, if I'm going to be one hundred percent honest, I don't always agree with Ocham's razor.
Speaker 2: That's what I was about to say.
Speaker 7: Usually Okham's razor, And I know, just like you said, there are examples where it's not it's so cut and dry, simple. Sometimes there is ulterior things that you got to look at. But more often than not, when we're talking about the scientific and physical world, Okham's razor is kind of the rule of the day.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So, realistically speaking, if we lay out all of quantum theory and then roll out basically my verse of it, my part of that, because again, this is a unifying field theory, Okham's razor pretty much states kick quantum the fuck out.
Speaker 4: WHOA To that extent, so.
Speaker 7: You're talking all of quantum, yes, because they're using quantum computing now they're doing quantum mechanics to even send information across wires, and they can tell if it was watched in the time that like all these things, that's because of quantum quantum mechanics. You're saying that this theory kicks all of that out and says that that's bullshit.
Speaker 6: So when it comes down to things like that, I can calculate the same number. I can just further explain the exact reasons as to why that is able to happen and exactly what is going on there. That's why, for example, the wave functions from Schroedinger, I'm able to match quantum exactly at hydrogen and meet their theoreticals at copper and go pass to the theoretical at For example, I always forget how to say the last element's name, basically element one eighteen empirical evidence, I think stops at eighty two, which is osmium. But I'm able to match that exactly with how the wave function actually works, how it looks what the energy levels are in that entire system. Even going to classical, I'm able to match it exactly and show exactly how much energy and how much interactions even to you know, magnetism of how all of these are held together, how all of these interactions actually work, what forces are taking over, what what directs flow? Why it does that? Literally everything?
Speaker 2: So break this down for us in Layman's terms.
Speaker 7: Right, give the elevator speech if you will to All right, So everybody knows about the double slit experiment, right. They understand that at the atomic level, matter acts differently when it knows that it's being watched, which would give credence to the theory that says that all matter is sentient, at least at the most finite level. How does what you're saying dispel that, or at least prove it in another way?
Speaker 4: So collapse occurs.
Speaker 6: So when a particle goes from being wayformed to actual particle form, it occurs when the rebound pressure exceeds a threshold. There's no actual observer needed, and detection of that collapse is a natural consequence of the gradient induced rebound.
Speaker 7: So if there is an observer, you get a different result than it there is no observer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been categorically proven.
Speaker 6: Yes, So remember the whole thing about particles being in isolation, They don't have as much friction on them from other interactions going on around them. So for the most part, whatever dominant forces are there or able to take over. Say, for example, if emission pressure is the dominant force, you're willing to have massive, massive expansion, which allows that particle to go into its superposition. And waveforms are able to overlap and interact with each other. Waveforms hold information, they hold memory, so you're getting multiple waveforms able to do multiple different things at one time. So when they go through the I think they're called the vacuum slits during the double split experiment. So there's actually a whole setup for those experiments. It's not just you know, shooting particles in between two slits and it hitting a film on the back wall. There's actually a vacuum like film and whole setup that's put on the sides to stop any other interactions from happening, because I mean, you could get literally a random you know, gamma particle coming from the Sun at any time that could completely you know, mess up the entire experiment. This is why in any kind of type of quantum computing you have to do like super cooling, you have to you basically have to stop any kind of interactions from happening, because that rebound that is created basically causes a identification.
Speaker 4: You have to identify.
Speaker 6: It basically causes this particle to tell this one exactly what it's doing and what's going on, because the information of the values have to be basically sent back and forth. I know, it gets really weird whenever we get down to what energy actually consists of, not just what it is, but what it does, what it holds, all of that, which is why coherence is a factor. Why coherence is a factor of memory, of structure, of information, of how easily it's able to regain its structure once it collapses back. Not to freak you out, but truth be told, both I and quantum agree on this. But whatever the underlying field is, it knows.
Speaker 2: You mean the field knows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is something that I and actually quantum agree on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that it knows that it's being observed even before.
Speaker 6: It it knows about your actual cellular atomic structure. It actually knows about your thoughts. It can be influenced by your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Fuck, yeah, I ken, it's magic, baby. I've been trying to say it. I've been trying to scream it from the mountaintops. We are all magicians. That's really what's.
Speaker 4: Going on on.
Speaker 6: So do you remember a while I told you that eventually I'm going to get to a point to where I'm gonna go down that avenue. But I can literally formulize a spell. Reason why you're able to imprint a design onto water and it freezes is because your thoughts and not just that, but Jacob, like you've talked about before, to where our voice itself is just completely different. I mean we're talking about possible creation of energy. This all has an effect on every structure that is there, even the underlying field that is having interactions.
Speaker 4: In the background. Wow.
Speaker 6: That is again that is something that not only I state, but that's something that quantum states as well. There is quantum weirdness. It's been known for the longest time. I just give a further explanation behind why that weirdness actually is the way it is.
Speaker 5: This is like a really corny question, but like if there is someone in a coma right now and the family wants to just try anything, like what if they like whispered like the lullaby of their grandmother or something, or like sing to them a very specific song that would resonate with that specific individual. Do you think that could like break the yes scenes of what we understand and like wake them up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I believe that you know a lot of this stuff. You know, and not to get like woo woo or anything, but I think that a lot of everything, like every word that comes out of our mouth, every thought that is created within our minds. It's like it all of this has to do with intention and with intention and belief. I think like intention mixed with belief. I firmly am a believer that it can manifest just about anything in your life.
Speaker 6: To be honest to me what you want to be honest, I am giving what you could call the wou woo, a louder voice in the room. And that also extends to the spiritual or the religious community as well, because, for example, when we're talking about that original pulse, right, the expression of let there be light is it basically did two things. One, it was a voice that initiated the first pressure wave, and it was a statement or basically a command, introducing the very first forms of energy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, I feel like magic, Like Jonathan you said a minute ago, like it's all magic. But we've also heard, and I tend to agree with this, that true scientific innovation is completely indiscernible from magic, right exactly, So it's not necessarily magic.
Speaker 2: Or anything woo woo it is.
Speaker 7: It's also not necessarily scientific either, it's more of just the Well, when I say it's not scientific, you're basically saying that this is just the reality of the matter that we have found ourselves living within. It's not it's not spiritual or religious or woo woo or magic or laboratory and all that.
Speaker 2: It's none of these things. It's just kind of it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I would actually disagree with that because a lot of these kind of like what he's talking about right now, like you, whenever you're interacting with this field that notices you and will almost obey your your wishes for a lack of a better word. But whether it is through faith or belief or intention or anything like that, you have to put yourself, I mean almost like in a spiritual zone, right like you almost got to put yourself into somewhat of a I don't want to say unnatural, just different than how we normally are and a regular you know, because most of the time people are walking around they're casting spells on themselves all day. I suck at this, or I'm you know, I'm gonna get sick from that or whatever. And if what he's saying is true, and there's a field that we can interact with and our words are almost manipulating that in order, and you know what I mean, Like it's just you're creating it.
Speaker 7: But he's also saying that he can make this happen with math and figures, not with like manifestation and intentions. Right, That's why I'm saying. I'm not saying that it disproves one or proves the other. I'm saying that it's more or less quantifying what is well.
Speaker 3: Hold on because every single time. Let's just use prayer for an example, because I feel like around the board everybody has probably prayed at least one time in their life. Right, whenever you are praying, what is actually going on? Like, get rid of the book and all this shit. I'm talking about your biology and what is going on in your mind? You are putting you are speaking, but you're putting yourself in almost a meditative state whenever you're doing it, even if it's just temporarily right, and so now you're manipulating your physical structure to resonate with the message that is going on in your mind.
Speaker 7: Right, I guess depends on how you pray. Honestly, when I pray, I'm not meditating, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, you pray before bed right.
Speaker 2: With my kids, because your eyes when you do it not usually.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 7: I believe that when you pray, I'm literally just talking to God as I'm talking to you. I don't like, now, I'm not gonna start shitting on the Catholics who believe that when you do the Hail Mary, you do the repetitive thing over and over again, and like, yeah, for that, I see what you're saying. It's a little bit of some meditatim, a little bit of some transke state that you can get into from like a mantra or something like that. I'm with you, but uh, the type of faith that I have when I pray, it's not anything like that.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because most people, you know that most people will get down on their hands on their knees, they'll you know, put their hands like this, They'll close their eyes and they will try and get into the into the Holy Spirit. For lack of a better term, like you're trying to almost connect with whatever you're speaking to energetically. You don't do that.
Speaker 7: No, I believe the Holy Spirit's around us at all times. I don't have to like, you know, get myself in a certain position in order for him to hear me.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: That's just.
Speaker 6: I get what you're saying. Yeah, I mean I believe the same thing. It kind of goes along the lines of, like, you know, kind of what is your intent If you're just trying to talk to your God, right, you don't necessarily need a whole system you go through to be able to actually have that connection. If your intent is to actually talk to them themselves, right, Like you could literally just you know, be walking down the street and send out a prayer to him to have a just personal conversation, and that could actually have more of an effect than somebody that is just going through the motions and just saying words that they don't actually mean.
Speaker 3: Right. But whenever you actually go through the prayer or the ritual or whatever you're doing, you're not just doing it to be able to send out a message. You're also doing it at least you know, in my experience. You're doing it to clear out all the other clutter that is going on in your mind so that your message and your intent can be more direct, right.
Speaker 6: And that could be true, yes, And that's why we're told to go in private when we pray. Yeah, you know, you're not you're not necessarily supposed to be, you know, in the middle of a concert, and you know, just send it up a prayer, you can. There's not necessarily anything wrong with that. But if you're trying to have a meaningful conversation, do it in private.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: And then the other side of that is that prayer does not always work. As in people that pray and use God like he's a genie, right, and they believe that if they pray hard enough, then whatever they're praying for will just magically happen. Sometimes that does happen, but that is not a guarantee. It all depends on if it aligns with his plan. But that's a conversation that's a little more in depth than what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: That's the religious way of looking at it.
Speaker 2: But like I said, that's yeah.
Speaker 6: But I would say that your mind itself probably has more of an impact on the underlying field than what you think, because as you're having thought, your brain is sending off electromagnetic interactions which if they're strong enough, they indeed can interact with the field.
Speaker 2: And you're proving this with math and figures and science.
Speaker 6: The brain part not yet, that's not a part that I've dove into yet exactly. But as far as everything else, yes.
Speaker 3: My point about that is almost like you ever hear people say like, it's not what you said, it's how you said it, you know what I mean. It could be a little something like that, to where it's not necessarily how you're saying it, but like, you know what if you're in the middle of a prayer, but you got this other thing going on in the back of your mind, you know, like maybe you got the kids screaming in the back room, or you got a TV that's blaring on or radio from across the street, or something like that. The goal, I believe, at least as far as my understanding and to spirituality in a sense goes, is that you're trying to quiet the mind so that it feels like a more direct channel, not I don't want to use even the term channel, a direct access to whatever wherever God may exist in that realm. That's all I'm trying to say is, you know, we have sixty thousand thoughts in a day, dude, and if you don't lower that volume, that intent and that message is not going to it's going to be jumbled up.
Speaker 4: I think I wish I never heard that, because now I'm gonna start counting.
Speaker 3: On some real shit. I mean, you'll have to. You'll have thoughts on top of thoughts on top of thoughts.
Speaker 6: Right, And one thing I would say is when you really learn how the frequency of waves actually interact with different things, and how other frequencies can actually interact with those, and what everything altogether can actually you know, basically amount to, it actually gives credence to some of the claims that are given about you know, electromagnetic interference. So, for example, a lot of people don't know this, but Bluetooth is actually based off of Tesla's original you know, energy transfer design, based off of you know, wireless transmission, except so high frequency waves cannot carry energy, only information. Low frequency waves can carry energy, but not necessarily information. So literally the Bluetooth is a for the most part, micro version of what Tesla was trying to accomplish. What's interesting with that is when you understand that your body itself is based off of a bunch of things that are at different frequencies, that are at you know, basically in isolation. If you have high amplitude but also high frequency waves interacting with you, it could cause some bad things.
Speaker 4: To actually happen.
Speaker 6: So when we're talking about frequency, frequency itself is for the most part, the spacing in between the waves themselves. Amplitude is the difference in height and the height and the lowering of the trough right, So basically how high up it goes and how far down it goes. If you, higher frequencies can actually interact with smaller objects, lower frequencies interact with larger objects. If a high frequency wave basically hits you, it will interact with you, and it's got enough energy to basically, you know, have that interaction and it is modulated at the correct interval. It can cause altered like it can alter your DNA, it can alter your cells. It can alter your literally the atomic structure of everything inside of you. It can alter the brain waves that you're having in your mind, it can alter your thoughts, it can alter literally everything as long as the frequency itself is for the most part formed to make that interaction. So remember we just learned that even quantum itself states that waveform holds memory and it holds information. So when somebody says there's a possibility that they had thoughts put into their head, that is actually proven within quantum theory. And again, mine the amount of different interactions you can have going on can basically your environment has a constant impact on you. I mean, even so for example, one of the things that I hope to get into soon is you know, the DMT and refracted laser experiments. So what I'm one thing I'm gonna say about that is you should actually be seeing a full blown three dimensional seimatic with that, not just symbols, not just uh, fractals of letters and all that stuff. There's some kind of interaction that's going on around that, or it could be in an individual interaction, or it could be possibly you know, some kind of imprint onto the DMT itself that is causing basically something to go wrong and not go in the manner that it actually should. Anything can cause this. Literally, even if your TV remote is interacting with the TV at a frequency that will cause some kind of disturbance, it is going to interact with you. The claim that there's a possibility behind five G of having some kind of bad interaction with you, that's valid.
Speaker 4: That's all of it's valid. I mean, especially when we look.
Speaker 6: At the electromagnetic therapy that they're currently doing for like you know, mental illness, with depression, with anxiety, with all of that. When we look at the fact that when you go get surgery, you get laser treatment on the surface of like you know, where the incision was, because it promotes healing. At our base, we are literally energy that is modulating at a certain frequency. Everything that does that itself will have an interaction with you because you are actually no different, You're just a compressed version of it.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent agree. Interesting, Yeah, it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: It makes you wonder though, like how did and if we're let's just get all the way weird, how did so?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: At first, there was these little atoms and the quarks and everything like that, and some some of those atoms and energetic bubbles, I guess we'll call them morphed into something and some of them morphed into something else. Like what do you think would cause the distortion as far as creation would go.
Speaker 6: At that point, it is, in my opinion, underlying like stated, I am explicitly stating. Even the very beginning physicists of quantum stated this, and most of them disagreed with the probability aspect of like quantum, which at this point in time I've explained, so there's actually no probability behind it anymore. And this is why my model is, or my theory is deterministic. It's actually, I guess what you could consider hyper deterministic. But there is indeed a creator, and there is actually a underlying reason for every interaction that is going on. You were built in a certain way for a certain reason. And again it's explicitly stated in the fact that there is information and memory held within waveform. When we are just nothing but compressed waveform, we are just full of information and full of energy itself.
Speaker 3: You know what, I've actually come around to believing in creation. I used to think that maybe it just always existed, because that's hey, we never know, right, especially whenever you say that it happened billions and billions of years ago, It may may as well have just always existed, right. But as far as the creation goes, And the way I've kind of come across this is that, you know, I know a lot of people don't dream, but I dream pretty frequently, and in my dreams, I visit places that I've never been. I'm in, I'm in, you know, places that I've never been. I'm talking to people that I've never seen. I'm seeing animals that I never even would have thought of. I'm in situations that I never would have even thought of being in either. Right, But that world that in that dream, that that place was created by me, you know what I'm saying. Like it it didn't have to evolve over time, you know it. I don't know. That's just the way I kind of look at it. And I believe personally that we have a little piece of God inside of all of us. That's just how I look at it. I believe that there is no such thing as any kind of separation whatsoever. To say that we are separate from God, I believe is only putting God into a very small box, because I personally believe that God is literally everything that there isn't anything that isn't God. So if that's the case, then maybe our dreams are just a tiny little window as far as like our ability to create, because that's what we are, that's we're just little sparks of the whole, I guess, right, And just as you said earlier, like even the smallest little part is going to contain the hole. Like the micro matches the macro, and they're just smaller versions and bigger versions of the same thing.
Speaker 6: I saw the same thing, just stacking and stacking and stacking creating bulk effects, which it's all just held together by the same effects all the way to the macro.
Speaker 4: One thing.
Speaker 6: I would say, I one hundred percent agree with you and the fact that God is in everything it is in or he is in us. But one of the issues with like philosophical sayings and thinkings, right is it constantly ends in a paradox. You will always present a philosophical view and I can always come up with a paradoxal view against it. And it's kind of like the conversation of the chicken in the egg or the did the did the universe always exist or was it actually created? How does that whole time loop work? When philosophically speaking, there's always going to be a paradox that is able to be like introduced. Yeah, one thing I would say is even though and I know there are certain groups that that go against this, and they have their own sayings and whatever with this, but even if God is in us and is in everything and is everywhere, that does not mean that the individual.
Speaker 4: Does not exist. Yeah, of course it's not argue against that.
Speaker 7: Right there means that there is separation between the creator and the created.
Speaker 6: Correct with So like, even though yes, we have a part of the creator.
Speaker 4: We are part of the Creator.
Speaker 6: Everything you see is part and has the Creator in it, that does not mean that the Creator itself is not an individual.
Speaker 7: It'd be the same as having a You have a kid, right, your child has you within them. Literally half of their DNA came from you. But that would put you as in some way, shape or form a portion of the Creator. In that conversation, your child is a completely separate entity from you.
Speaker 3: Though, I feel like you got to look at it not only from a physical perspective.
Speaker 7: So I'm saying spiritually everything. Even spiritually speaking, yeah, we might have like the spark of God within us.
Speaker 2: We might call that a soul.
Speaker 7: You might call that like, yeah, put your titles on that all you want, But at the same time, that would be the mark of the Creator, not a fraction of the essence of the Creator.
Speaker 2: To this a separation there.
Speaker 3: Sure. What I'm saying is is that I I, whenever I, whenever I say we or I or you, I'm not talking about our meat suits like that is our soul. I'm talking about who like our essence is of God. Is what I'm saying, is of God, but is not actually God.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: No, the DNA within your child, that's that is of you. No, that is a half of your DNA strand one hundred percent. But your child is not you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no. What I'm saying is is the same adage as you know, the a drop in the ocean and the ocean and a drop. What I'm saying is is that I believe that we are all micro versions of one thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's use that the ocean, the ocean itself, massive body of water. If I take a cup and I scoop out a cup full of the ocean, name your ocean doesn't matter. And then I go to Kansas, I don't have the ocean with me. I have a cup of seawater, But it's not a part of the Atlantic Ocean that I brought home. Once you separate, it becomes its own thing.
Speaker 3: But all.
Speaker 6: Ocean, well, the structure and the makeup of that water will actually tell you where exactly it came from.
Speaker 7: Yes, but the cup of water, I did not bring a cup of the Atlantic Ocean with me. That's my point. There is a separation at that time. There's markers that will show you where it came from one hundred percent. The same way with like I said, a physical example, with your child, there is markers that will show who the parents are of this child one hundred percent. But that child is a separate entity from the parents. Our souls are a separate entity from God, even though it was created by God.
Speaker 3: Why are you trying to prove separation from God? Is my question.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm saying that, like, yeah, God is a separate entity from us. That's that's how that goes in my personal opinion. I'm not saying that we may not have the spirit of God within all of us in some way, shape or form. But also when you look at the translations, spirit also means breath, which could be interpreted to being life or soul. That's not to say that, like, you know, God is you know, like you're saying, everything is everything in existence is God. And I'm with you on that God created everything. But that does not mean that a blade of grass is God, the squirrel is God?
Speaker 3: Is God? How is it? How is he not? All of these things you're saying. What I'm trying to say is is that God is everything. You're trying to show all the ways in which He's not.
Speaker 6: So here here we'll go back to the because again we've established that waveform holds memory and information. Right, so when you speak, you have released words that have for the most part, your information and your identity in it. But that sound wave itself is its own thing and it will go and do its own things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So again back to the whole idea of let there be light, that was literally the same situation, and the whole saying of the word made flesh is literally a basically an explanation of the micro to the macro. At that point in time, the word, which was the energetic waveform, eventually compressed into physical form.
Speaker 5: Interesting, a lot of people talk about our existence is actually being folded light, So we're like compressed folded light. And so what I think Luke has been able to show with equations using these first principles is that light isn't random, it's just not like shooting out randomly, but that it's divine and deterministic.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, there's no entire reason for it.
Speaker 6: And so everything is the same version of everything else, but with these different values.
Speaker 4: And this is.
Speaker 6: How the whole evolution of the basically energy as a whole goes, and it continues that same pattern, such as, for example, to all encompass what y'all were talking about, sending out that you know, own form of your energy that has identification, that has memory, that has a whole reason and a point, and it is of you, but it itself is its own thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the same principles.
Speaker 6: So saying that everything is God is correct at the same time as saying that this individual is indeed an individual, but that grass holds the basically the information from that individual.
Speaker 3: I'll put it to you like this, we look at ourselves as this is me, right, but we know that this is a disposable right, like this is a disposable fucking meat suit that we're wearing. But so by saying that you are just your body is a limitation in and of itself, wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 2: I mean sure, yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm saying. It's like looking at ourselves almost like through I don't know. I'm trying to figure out in ways that I can help you understand, like my process of.
Speaker 7: Thinking, I understand your process. But we you and I have a fundamental disagreement on this one. That's that's what this boils down to it. So we have a different perspective, okay, right, the same way that, like Luke said, whenever you say something, you speak, you blow an airhorn, whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: You create sound waves with that energy.
Speaker 7: And yes, you can take a recording of that and put it through a computer modulator and it could tell you who said this these words, right, it can.
Speaker 2: You can run through a matrix and you could.
Speaker 7: Tell the identifying markers of that soundwave energy to tell where it came from. But those sound waves are not a portion of you. They came from you, but they are not you.
Speaker 3: Sure I'm the one that set them in motion though.
Speaker 2: Yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: But once those soundwaves go and they reverberate off the wall and they get picked up by a microphone or whatever else that is not like a portion of you within those sound waves.
Speaker 2: You can tell where it came from one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: You're the one that said them with you, one hundred percent, But those sound waves are not a.
Speaker 2: Portion of you in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 6: So I was meaning to bring this up because this is actually I just realized, how, I guess relevant.
Speaker 4: This entire conversation goes to this point.
Speaker 6: So one of the things that I did want to look into because I'm kind of starting to dive into the whole medical aspect of everything. I mean, I did a dive in the beginning, but this is more of a deep dive. I guess you could say. I wanted to actually look into the fact of how when you know, children are born, they do inherent cells that are actually from the parent, and there are accounts of you know, feelings being shared through that and honestly, like pain happening because of those interact or because of that share. What's interesting is what y'all are talking about, and actually that as well is for the most part, very similar how I explain Bell's theorem or how entanglement actually works. So two particles can actually have the same interaction because of a shared for the most part information between the two, so they don't actually have a real connection, but because the information is actually encoded in there, they will have similar actions going on at the same time. And this kind of relates to how, for example, a creator can be its own individual and also be part of what it created, and also how a parent can have a child and also share a certain degree of information or signature. At a cellular level, it's for the most part, the same exact thing, just different forms of it, which again everything is just compressed waveforms, so it's all the same, just different sizes.
Speaker 5: I have a question, how would you separate, compare, and contrast define the difference between God and the divine life giving energy that we measure coming from the Sun. And I'm asking that in the context of how other em theorists will talk about counter space and how the Sun is getting its energy from another realm. So I know that you have a different view. How would you describe the divine life giving, dynamic, purposeful energy from quote unquote God compared to what we're seeing and measuring and this luminary that we call the sun.
Speaker 6: So in waveform, whether we're talking about the one or two dimensional regular waveform that we know, or the three or four dimensional that I'm talking about. It still carries information, it still carries memory, it still carries a certain frequency that is really it which has other interactions with you know, say, for example, grass or just humans in general. Because we know we need sunlight, right, that means that there is actually a communication between our bodies and the light that we are receiving to where that light knows that we need it and our body knows that we need it. This is for the most part, encoded within the word that became physical, and it's just original information that was encoded into that energy to begin with.
Speaker 7: I mean it certifiably, you will fall into a state of depression if you go six months without sunlight, right that is, and that's not just the way your brain perceived, no, no, no, Like physically, your body requires sunlight.
Speaker 2: In order to if I remember that, fucking right, yeah.
Speaker 7: And that's why you'll have guys that will be on like nuclear submarines and they'll be under the water for six months. Suicide rates and depression are through the fucking roof when they surface again. Because we as human beings were not designed to go that long without sunlight. That's that's just not the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I I can tell you so I used to build those, and I can tell you that being inside of those it is a big psychological impact, let alone the fact that you're actually under water. So for example, the submarines that I built were thirty six feet wide. When they reached their typical depth, they would shrink a foot on each side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 6: An entire psychological thing. Yeah, absolutely, But then also rose to your point.
Speaker 7: That's also why I believe that it makes a lot of sense that so many tribes, so many cultures, so many civilizations the world over throughout the course of human history have worshiped the Sun as a deity as a lifegiver. Because if you really break it down, just if A plus B E, we'll see here, without the sun, there is no plants, there is no animals to eat the plants, and the humans that eat the plants and animals can't thrive. So it's it would make sense that they would worship the sun as a life giving source, right, And that's why we have so many pantheons that have a deity assigned as the Sun God.
Speaker 5: Right, But what's really going on is that it's a converter. It's converting the energy from whatever is causing this place right right.
Speaker 7: And I don't believe that the sun is God or a god or anything like that, but I'm just saying that I understand why mankind, for a giant chunk of our existence, has viewed the Sun in some sort of a way as a source of life giving, you know, for nourishment, for your own mental health and physical health, all these That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But the God that.
Speaker 7: I worship supersedes all of that, right, he is the one that created all of it. It's kind of like saying, Uh, what is a computer program as opposed to the programmer?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: It's the program itself can run in all these phenomenal ways, but it's nothing as compared to the programmer that literally created it.
Speaker 5: I totally agree with you. I agree with you one hundred percent, and that even on the virtual particle scale that we started out with, that those initial emission pressure waves, it's all purposeful from a creator instead of it just being random. And it just so happens that we all come together into mass and have these special individual personalities. So yeah, I think that every aspect of what makes reality exist is from that light that comes through, however it comes through. We see a scent in the sky, but that's just like part of the clock, you know, part of the mechanics of how everything works. That's how I see it.
Speaker 7: The random ightes for lack of better words, the people out there that believe then you know, the h the atheistic approach to how everything started, evolution, all the things to get us to this point. It makes no sense to me. I understand why they're trying to scientifically, or in their version of scientifically, explain how we came to existence. But there are so many like statistically, there is not even like a snowballs chance. In hell, there's not even like a one in a billion chants. There's like, I think, a one in four trillion shot of a child being born. Just saying that, just in the in the very basics of nothing going wrong during the actual sexual intercourse, it created, the sperm actually meeting the egg, the egg actually implanting to the side of the wall of the womb, it being a viable womb, the mother carrying it through to fruition, all the things like the real statistics to having a child be born that I use the example with Jonathan.
Speaker 2: If I gave you this gun and.
Speaker 7: I told you that you had a one in four a trillion shot of it firing every time you pulled the trigger, you would not say there's a functional weapon. You would say, this is a paperweight that might have a magic trick once every eon.
Speaker 2: Right, that that's about it. That's not a statistic. That's emphallically incorrect.
Speaker 7: So the people that act like existence is all, you know, the result of so many random things just magically falling in line at the same time.
Speaker 2: That has never made sense to me.
Speaker 7: And I mean even looking at it away from religion, looking at it just scientifically and mathematically, that's beyond scope for me.
Speaker 6: So one of the one of the examples that I like the most about how being just anti religion, just not believing in a creator or anything like that is not actually possible. And it has nothing to do with the gad gene. It actually has to do with a level of intelligence. So for anybody out there that is atheistic, I'm not saying anything, I'm not implying anything. I'm just showing the example of what this doctor laid out right. So if you draw a circle right, and inside of that circle is the knowledge of all of the past and all of the future. If you draw a line somewhere in there of what your knowledge actually is, if it does not contain the entire circle, you are not smart enough to say that there is not a god so being. And the fact that nobody's ever been as smart because obviously nobody's going to live all the way from beginning to end, at least as a regular person. It is actually impossible to be an atheist. So you can say you're agnostic, sure, but you actually scientifically cannot be atheists.
Speaker 2: I saw a pastor actually give that talk one time.
Speaker 7: He was brought to a board some panel to speak on behalf of this, and he was going to debate an atheist, and they said, your job is to try to convert him from being atheists. He's like, wait, do I have to convert him to Christianity or do I just have to get him off of his atheistic stance?
Speaker 2: And like, just got to.
Speaker 7: Get him off atheism, and uh, you know you're gonna have five minutes to do it.
Speaker 2: He's like, I only need like thirty seconds. But Okay, that's not a problem.
Speaker 7: The atheist had like fifteen minutes to just dismantle every single thing about how this is all for nothing and his atheism a theism and atheism. He did literally that example, and he showed him. He's like, how much of this circle do you think you know? He I think he colored in like a tenth of it, right, He's like, going me wrong. And that's also pretty impressive if you are somebody who is that knowledgeable that you really believe that you have ten percent of all knowledge of all existence period in your brain.
Speaker 2: Right now. I'm not saying that's egoic.
Speaker 7: I don't know everybody's education levels things, but like that's impressive. And he's like, so you're telling me, in the other ninety percent of the circle there is no shot that there is a creator. He's like, well, I guess there's a chance. Like, congratulations, you are now agnostic and one step closer.
Speaker 2: To knowing my God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: And it's so like I like examples like that, but for example, with your coding example earlier, this is as much as I don't like using it because I know some people might take this as the fact that we're in a simulation or matrix or whatever and define the difference between a computer matrix and a organic matrix. To me, honestly, that there's not an actual difference, and we're never gonna be able to know, Like, for example, it there's no difference between the creator laying it out like exactly how it is in the Bible, exactly how it is in this religious book, this one, this one, whatever. When you know information is held with and energy, that there's no difference, that's the whole reason why things can be broken down to zeros and once. But for the coding example, this is actually how I like to describe how subconscious, conscious and free will actually works. So, for example, a lot of people that don't know a lot about coding, if you write a code that you want like to be performed, typically at the end there will be a section that outlines a procedure to go back through and make sure that it was done exactly before you go to the next step. That is subconscious. So for example, everybody that is listening, you are breathing without knowing it, and I'm sorry for the fact that you now have to focus on the fact that you're breathing.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry but fine, But.
Speaker 7: That heart is beating. Your heart is beating right now without you having to tell it to do so. That is a subconscious thing that you're Your body is doing, free and clear of your brain whatsoever. Well, now, free and clear of your brain. Your brain's still controlling it, but not your mind.
Speaker 4: Right exactly.
Speaker 6: There is a inherent coding that is being performed and continuously checked in the background without you noticing.
Speaker 4: That is subconscious. Now.
Speaker 6: Whenever we get to actual consciousness, that itself, I would say, is free will. That is, so you can stop yourself from breathing right now, you can skip that check inside of the coding to go to the next step. This is free will, and this is what we observe as consciousness. They are actually both the same thing. You can't necessarily have consciousness without free will.
Speaker 2: Right, And I like that example.
Speaker 7: I've used that example a good bit when talking about like animals, for instance, right the conversation of if animals have a soul, And I'm not saying that they do or don't, To be honest with you, my religious text never really weighs in on it heavily. But I am of belief personally that animals operate in a more or less uh not feral.
Speaker 6: State, buttes subconscious would realistically be the same thing, I.
Speaker 7: Would think, so right now, that's not to say that you can't train an animal to do what you're asking it to do, right There's tons of examples of this, but that doesn't negate how and why they act the way they do when left to their own devices. It goes completely into the realm of instinct driven and subconscious driven. Right, So then that goes into the conversation of well, what happens if they are conscious beings? But that's the thing, we have no evidence anywhere to show that a animal thinks of things like that as far as like, well, I guess to use your example, like to stop itself from breathing, like just to do it, just to prove that point.
Speaker 2: That's that's not something that happens. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: I mean myself go crazy when wondering if my cat actually loves me or if I just trained it with treats, And you have these moments where it's like, my cat really does love me, and so it makes you wonder if there's like a baseline to their existence that's extinctual. But then maybe a bond with a human awakens something to their consciousness, not making them up to a human level, but just expanding their minds. I hope to love stacked.
Speaker 2: There's chemical reasons for that, right.
Speaker 7: There are a few breeds of animals where it actually you give each other serotonin with physical contact.
Speaker 2: Cats are one of them. Dogs are one of them, Horses are one of them.
Speaker 7: It's not like every single animal on earth, but there is a real connection because cats and humans. And this is where we get to where I believe evolution is a thing. I don't believe in evolution as far as going from a monkey to a human or anything like that.
Speaker 2: That sounds crazy to me.
Speaker 7: But to say that, over the course of the last ten thousand years, domestication of certain animals and living in such close proximity with animals has in fact altered our DNA to be more susceptible to them and them to us. Right, that makes perfect sense to me. So to that point, does your cat really love you? It's very possible. Is it also possible that it's because you train it with treats and it knows that if it comes up and loves on you that you're gonna give more treats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's possible too.
Speaker 7: But chemically speaking, your cat rubbing up on you releases serotonin within your cat and subconsciously release a serotonin within your brain too.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of X factor to be said for that for sure.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Luke, I interrupted you. I feel like we didn't get to finish even all the animations that you wanted to show for your particle Zoo presentation, and I ruined it by bringing up the Pyramids.
Speaker 4: No you get, I mean, no, this is so.
Speaker 6: This is one of my favorite things about this theory is if it is truly unifying, then I mean we're literally talking about wu wuo spirituality. Whatever can for the most part have its own branch of physics. Like that's a realistic thing that could happen. Now, again, it might be after I'm dead and gone, but it's there because again, even standard science as of right now acknowledges that there is a field that has for the most part a subconscious aspect to it, and it knows what's going on, and it receives information based off of what's going on, and it transfers for the most part that memory or information wherever it's supposed to be going or wherever it needs to go or whatever, based off of whatever interactions are actually going on themselves.
Speaker 4: A lot of so like if you look throughout.
Speaker 6: History, a lot of physicists, especially way back in the day, for the most part, they were all god believing individuals. Yeah, where the even what's his name, uh Darwin, the evolution guy, Yeah, constant quotes about you know, obviously there's a creator. All of this is for a reason, all of this we're talking about the guy that you know, basically built up evolution theory, even him just completely outright stating at where we get the disconnect is actually probably about around the first now probably about the second or third generation of quantum physicists to where we really start getting deep into probability calculations. So because again this theory gets rid of the entire idea of probability and shows the underlying actions that are going on. Nothing is based off of probability, nothing is based off of chance anymore. Everything has a reason and as to why it is doing exactly what it's doing, and you can trace it all the way from here where we're sitting right now, past the quantum level to literally you know, vortex models to what I'm outlining entirely here, all the way back to the field itself, and then back to the creator itself.
Speaker 2: I think you're on to some with that one, too.
Speaker 7: Right, So, the most brilliant minds of the vast majority of human existence were also deeply religious individuals. Right, it's only in the past, I wouldn't even say the last century. It's only been the past few decades where that has started to shift the opposite direction. And the reason is because, like you said, it's about how right versus the why. So many people, so many educated scholars from back in the day, would use religion to answer the question as to the why, but used science to answer the question as to the how right. And they were very they were good with that. They why does this have to be this way? Okay, because of this, but here's how that works?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: That was what turned the mental gears. Somewhere along the way, they started blending and more or less mislabeling the two. And now we're in this place where they're going out of the way to try to disprove a creator, even though all of their research moreover handover fist proves a creator. And that makes them double and triple down to try to undo that and prove what, well, that wasn't true because dot dot dot. And it's like, hold on, homie, you're kind of missing the point here, right.
Speaker 6: It seems like every time we make a new advancement, every time we look in a different area, no matter where we look, always in the corner there is a signature and it cannot be ignored. I mean, I'm straight up not gonna ignore it. I'm not I'm not gonna do that. And it's very interesting to see like what I would call like the first generation of modern day physicists, right, I mean, I'm talking about, for example, Einstein. A lot of people don't know it, but he was indeed a God fearing individual. He has constant quotes about God creating, about how all of this shows his you know, basic work, his creation all of that, and.
Speaker 7: Careful they'll start talking positive about the Jews and they'll come after you too.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 6: He absolutely even though he used it, he absolutely despised the probabilistic implications of where quantum was going. Even when we go to for example, Schrodinger, which you could easily say that he is the father of modern quantum. Sure, he himself absolutely despised the idea of probability, and he did for the most part, he tried to absolutely avoid it. I mean, he would go where the math led, but for the most part he didn't want to do it. And it was just kind of the other individuals, you know, involved with like the Copenhagen interpretation and stuff like that, they kind of, you know, kept pushing it along. But it seems like after that generation, that's whenever we really start getting into all right, let's just do this loop correction, loop correction, loop correction, Let's just make the math work instead of figuring out the actual underlying interactions that are happening. I mean, given at that point in time, it was just math. At that point in time, you know, the whole idea of Maxwell's quaterniatic work was completely spread out. So I mean, really nobody there wasn't enough advancements at that time to really justify going back and looking to see like what did we really miss? Now is that time, there's enough information out there to where we can see, for the most part what's going on, So what did we actually miss that made us feel like there is a probability tied to things? Instead of a accountable action for everything going on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, especially with today, with the information that we have, Like you said, right, we are in the day and age where anything you want to look up is a few fingertaps away, right, And of course we need to stay away from the AI chat models and things to find truth because there's so many times where they are found to be incorrect, but even using them as like a basis right to start the conversation.
Speaker 2: And to do more digging.
Speaker 7: Even we have all of this information at our disposal right now, but we still don't know every single thing. There's new discoveries being made every day, there's new advancements being made every day, And yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: We are in some very very.
Speaker 7: Wild times unlike anything ever seen throughout the course of human history.
Speaker 6: Man like, And this is where I would I would definitely say that if there was, like, if there was something we missed, there has to be And I'm not going to say it's me, I'm not going to say it's anybody. It's just whoever it is that does it. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But if there is a spot that was missed, if there was something that was just not accounted, for if there was a mistake in the past that caused all of this to actually play out the way it did, and at this point in time, we're just doing corrections instead of actual calculations. It is definitely going to have to be from somebody that is outside of the system to show it, to show where the actual issue is. So you know, if somebody actually produces it and they don't have any kind of actual accreditation or you know, even a degree whatever, if they're right, they're right. I mean there's no way to get around that. We've gone how many thousands of years advancing with individuals that had no realistic schooling. I mean, it doesn't necessarily matter if you actually have the the paper behind you that says you completed all these courses. Memory does not dictate intellect. I mean you could literally have somebody that could walk into any quantum class in no matter the amount of difficulty of that class, and they can literally just pick it up right then and there.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's actual intellect.
Speaker 6: I mean they can walk in and pick up anything that's presented in front of them.
Speaker 7: But see that you said memory does not equal intellect, right, you get somebody that goes into a lecture about quantum mechanics, and let's say that they have such a good steel cage of a memory bank that they're able to come out and probably be able to give the lecture back to you word for word. That does not mean they understand anything that they're talking about, but they can regurgitate the information just like it was presented to them. That is something that I feel like a lot of people mistake for intellect, but that is not the same thing. It's like, I can I can read you an owner's manual of a car, but unless I understand internal combustion at its principle, then I'm not giving you a actual education on it.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you a synopsis exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 6: That's why a lot of it, I think a lot of the reason why it has to come from body, from somebody on the outside. I mean, it's it's more than just because of funding reasons. It's more than just because of reputation reasons.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 6: It has a lot to do with I'm not going to say a programming on this is the correct way, this is the only way to keep going forward. It's just it needs to be an individual that is not only intelligent but also creative. You know, if we're stuck in this for the past fifty sixty years, obviously somebody has to think outside of the box.
Speaker 7: I mean, even within the scientific community there. I'm not gonna say gatekeepers, although there is that too, no.
Speaker 4: Doubt, I will not deny.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say that we got here because of institutional reasons or gatekeeping or anything like that. Yes it goes on, and yes it plays a major factor. But we've advanced for thousands of years and we for the most part, will continue.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: You're not gonna be able to stop that from happening, especially at this point in time with the ease and freedom of information.
Speaker 7: It's just like what they just discovered on Mars. And I know that a lot of people are gonna say that they don't believe that we've been to Mars or the rover whatever.
Speaker 2: Just bear with me here.
Speaker 7: The Mars rover last year discovered signs of life on Mars. Now it is microbial life at that right, there are certain identifying markers that, at least on Earth could not exist unless there was some type of microbial life that created these telltale signs.
Speaker 2: Right. They discovered it a year ago.
Speaker 7: They're only now talking about it right now, And no scientist or academic is willing to put their name on it to say I believe that there is at one point was life on Mars. Nobody is willing to do that because they are afraid of being seen as a kook by their own community, even though all the quantifiable evidence would suggest so, and somebody could be that pioneer to actually stake their claim and say yes, I believe it and let's run on that. They are terrified of how they'll be viewed by their peers to even really put any weight behind it.
Speaker 2: Now, let's take it to the realm that you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Yeah, I mean it's we're talking about something that is definitely a double edged sword. So for example, in that situation, nobody wants to save that claim in case.
Speaker 4: They are wrong.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, we have a situation to where you know, a actual, very accredited individual is making comments about a object flying through space that is making weird patterns and putting off weird spectral lines and claiming that it is some kind of intelligent object whatever you want to consider it. Yeah, meanwhile, literally everybody else is like, no, all of this stuff is actually accountable. Meanwhile, literally, in my own work, I looked at the spectral lines, so all of the spectral lines I can hit right on the dot whatever, all of that. Looking at it with my work, I can tell you that, for example, the fact that I think it's iron is not currently being detected, while the presence of nickel is being detected, right, which typically doesn't happen, but it can happen. The thing is, even in modern science, spectral lines can be suppressed. I also state spectral lines can be suppressed. There are interactions that can cause it. Depending on what is going on to make that spectral line be emitted to be able to be detected depends on whether it will actually be shown. So just because we're not detecting iron does not mean that it's not actually there. Just because we're getting some weird kind of energy signatures on this does not mean that it is actually propelling itself through space, right, I mean it's for the most part. Yeah, it's a little strange, but it's not so far out there that realistically this dude should have made that claim. But this is part of the double edged sword where we have people that don't want to claim valid things, and we have people that are claiming wild things like this. It goes both ways, absolutely, man, YEA, honestly, that's what I'm hoping. So because of how this work can translate to the macro there are a lot of so like I've done the complete field formalism for basically everything out there, accounting for, you know, how these vacuum fluctuations work, what they actually are, what kind of interactions they'll have. Also, if for example, Schrodinger's shells, his harmonic shells are correct, they will actually be created at a macro planetary scale. This absolutely can create what we view as gravitational lensing. There are a lot of interactions out there that accounting for just your standard things I can hit. But I can also say that there are other ones that can cause what we're seeing, disease shifts, that we're seeing, the red shift, all of that that we're currently not actually accounting for. So I can honestly say that there's a very good chance that a lot of the distances that we think things are at could be actually shorter. To what degree, I don't know until I get that actual data to check for basically how all of these variables are accounted for and what could be you know, for the most part, being canceled out for noise or what they would consider noise. I hope to get that data at some point because I'm very interested to see how it goes. But with this theory, it opens the door to exploration. You know, we're for the most part past generations. Just when exploring no matter where it was, no matter if it was a jungle in the middle of whatever country or if it was a lab in whatever country, we explored everyone where. It got to the point to where we felt like everything was explained. And I can tell you now that there is still mystery without there, without a shadow of a doubt. And if anything, I hope this theory further proves that we don't know even remotely close to everything.
Speaker 3: I would agree, Yeah, dude, as a great philosopher one said, you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, and you may not know what you know.
Speaker 3: There's that Ye, we don't know shit about fuck is really the conclusion of everything here. That being said, Luke, could you let our good cult members know where they can find you if they don't know already.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you can hit me up at my email at the Capital D, Capital E, Capital T. Then the rest is lowercase theory at proton dot me.
Speaker 3: Awesome and Rose. If any of the good Cult members out there want to be able to reach out to you.
Speaker 5: You can always reach me using the contact form at Crow Triple seven Radio dot com c r R OW seven seven seven Radio dot com.
Speaker 3: Awesome, thank you guys to help.
Speaker 5: I love answering questions.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you guys so much for coming and hanging out with us tonight. It was a fascinating conversation and uh yeah, dude, well we're definitely gonna do it again. I mean, Luke, was this the fifth or sixth or fourth or something seventh time that we've had on I don't even know. Days don't even count anymore. But that being said, Jacob, if the good Cult members out there that are listening to the show want to support us in other ways outside of Patreon, how can they do that?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 7: If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, support the show and support your own financial future and freedom, then go to the link in the description below to Cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, home Boy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you started. You want to buy a little bit, you want to buy a lot of it. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, your account and whoever the person is for you, and ask them what they think about investing.
Speaker 2: In precious metals.
Speaker 7: I promise you they're gonna tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in silver and gold. Silver today broke forty one dollars an ounce, last two weeks ago is thirty five dollars an ounce. Listen, it is going up, and there's gonna be fluctuations, but over the course of the next ten twenty thirty years, it is going to continuously go up.
Speaker 2: Gold's gonna do the same thing. While it is still affordable.
Speaker 7: Now is the time to buy and get the The best place to get your start would be to go to Cocsilver dot com. Again link is in the description below, But another way that you can support the show would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of licensed cries, comments, label post re review and shares with their.
Speaker 2: Fits and family shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm.
Speaker 7: Seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could that become potential cult members? Like there, resting ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready? Go check out Menemistics Jonathan's other show.
Speaker 7: And give the same leber respect over there with the five serviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come to another K.
Speaker 7: Tonight and come join each of us for individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 2: Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone and.
Speaker 3: Doune so And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack And there's one very important.
Speaker 1: Sure in the final piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 7: A Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item.
Speaker 2: But that's not all. When you get one item.
Speaker 7: They will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT