Speaker 1: From you were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, September twentieth, twenty twenty four. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochilly dot com ten pm to midnight. First hour is the Age of Transition. Second Hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form, however you do so. If you appreciate the network, please do consider sending a donation over at ochili dot com. Chuck has a PayPal Tonate button that's much appreciated, and you can find my personal website at the Age of Transitions dot com. You can pick up the podcast there. Support me directly there. I've Revolved Man Scientific or Eyes to Godhood is my book. There's paperback, there's ebook copies of that. Also have t shirts for the show, have the Patreon campaign, and have the affiliate links. If you're ever buying books online, the way you want to do it is by clicking through the bookshop dot org link on the side of my website. So go the Age of Transitions dot com. Find the link that takes you to bookshop dot org. Make sure you go through that link and then I will get the referral fees for anything you end up buying. Doesn't cost anything extra. I just get a little bit there for that, So remember that. And if you want to start your own podcast, you can use promo code fronds over at libs and to get two months of ellibs in for free. There's also a banner link that I think fills out my promo code automatically for you at the age of Transitions dot com. So all that's there, Thank you for listening, thank you for being here tonight. It's live on a Friday night. No guest tonight, but very glad to be here, back at it. And it's what Things just don't get any less crazy, do they. But that's good, plenty of material to talk about. I don't want to be a complete broken record and just keep talking about the same thing over and over again. However, I will do a little bit of that here at the top of the show because I can't help myself and just kind of bounce back to the same topic I've been covering the past couple of weeks because I feel it's important and we'll move on from here. I promise. I got other things to talk about here in a minute. But the reality of the Russian propaganda influence over alternative media specifically is I can't I don't know if I want to call it a divisive issue, but it's a difficult issue for sure, and it seems like a lot of people. I've gotten a little pushback from people, which is good. I never expect anybody just to take anything I say for my word. However, I have to keep reiterating my point of view in that I just can't stress enough how important this is to me because and the reason that this issue resonates so much and that I can't stop myself from continuing to talk about it is because of the effect that it has in this sphere of influence that I have been a part of, that being alternative media, independent media, fringe sort of conspiracy oriented media, the remnants now of the truth movement that occurred in the mid two thousands. It's when I got into this. What was going on then to what was going on now completely different check and I talked about that last week. It is not the same thing anymore. And I am going to keep using this. I know in the past I've always struggled. Listeners will know what I'm talking about, because it happens to me all the time. It's like, I don't know what to call this. I don't know what I'm a part of, Like truth movement, is that right? I've never been able to even describe what I'm doing exactly or what maybe I'm even a part of, or what I used to be a part of. I don't feel i'm a part of it at all anymore. But I think the label that I'm going to go with, I finally have a label for this thing. It's the post truth world and maybe the post truth movement world, because it's dead. It's over. Whatever it was, it's not there anymore. It's gone, it has become it has been usurped by not just one group. It's cooperating factions who have overlapping interests, which is the way a lot of geopolitics works as well. But in this global online propaganda matrix that we're all swimming in now, we're all doing that, like it or not. There are a multitude of actors trying to sway your opinion all at the same time. I keep saying this, and I'm going to keep saying this. Yes, there's not just one propaganda channel that we need to be wary of. We're not looking just for what the United States government is propagandizing us with. We're not looking just at what the Russian government is propaganda propagandizing us. We're not looking at simply how the Chinese government is propagandizing us. All these governments are doing that in this global propaganda matrix. The evidence is there for everybody to see it. They're all doing it to us if we don't notice it. That's why we need to get really good at noticing all of these things when they pop up, and it's difficult to know the source all the time. Sometimes it's quite obvious when I get something on my Twitter feed claiming that tenem n square never happened. Not so hard to pick that apart. It doesn't take a lot of In fact, it's so easy to pick apart. It's like, did anybody put any effort into this? On the other side that do they think we're all this stupid? I mean, it's it's almost I mean, I'm offended personally by this. It's like you think I'm this stupid. But that being said, not all of it is that easy. That the to notice we've all we've all fallen for propaganda, all of us. I have you have, Whoever you're yelling at on social media that you don't like, has you also have? Probably both of your arguments are somewhat influenced by somebody's propaganda, maybe many people's propaganda. So the global propaganda war very much existing online. If we're online people, there's no way out of being influenced by this. There's no way out of having to deal with this. The only way out would be the difficult choice just to turn this whole damn thing off and never look at it again. Sometimes I sincerely believe I should do that, but I haven't, probably for no good reason. There's probably I mean, we could go on and on about all of our reasons that we stay here in this mess, but certainly we're all telling ourselves, yes, it's worth the trouble to be here, and that probably is actually true, at least somewhat enough that we can justify being online. I know I do it. I don't know if you have to actually have a conversation with yourself in your own head like I do, to justify being online. But I hope you do. I hope you think twice about things, And I mean, we're all caught up in this. We're all caught up in this. There's seemingly no way out. And even if you did turn it off and walk away, they would still have all your information. They'd still be surveilling you. Facebook could still be trying to get you to join. They would know where you are, they would know what you're doing, they would probably know what you're thinking and when you're thinking. It. All these stupid systems have been set up to not just manipulate us, but to understand us. That's a whole other issue, but it's one that should inform us as to how this propaganda is produced. Now. It's produced using advanced analytics, gathered via online surveillance tools, you know, all the stuff we use every day. So to think that it's not advanced to a disturbing stage at this point it would be foolish. So we do have to keep that in mind. But back to the point that I think I was trying to make at the beginning of the episode, of the Russian influence over the post truth movement sphere of the alternative media. Can we even use the term independent media anymore? I mean, that's that's stupid. Clearly, that's not that because the parties in question that have popped up in the news so far, they're not the only ones, absolutely not the only ones, but the most famous ones. The tenant media story, Timpoole, Lauren Southern, and those other guys that I don't know who they are. Thank god once of them are up in Canada. Isn't that interesting? That's another pet peeve. I'm gonna go off on a tangent because I can't help myself. It's I find it incredibly annoying when people from another country are making all this media telling us how great one of our US presidential candidates is. That is beyond annoying. I don't I don't want to hear. If you want to, like passingly say oh yeah, this person, that person, I get why, you know, maybe they're good, maybe they're not, say it quickly, whatever, but don't give any involved explanation as to why a vote for this or that person, this, this or that candidate is good. Don't tell me that. If you love Donald Trump so much, just shut your damn mouth, and why don't you go vote for whoever the alternative for Germany candidate or whatever. Nazi is running in your country. Why don't you go vote for them? Okay, I'm not going to tell you not to. I'm not gonna tell you what I think of them. I'll briefly say I wouldn't vote for him right now. But if you want to go ahead, it's your country. You do what you want to do. You're terrified of the hordes coming in across your border, okay, vote for the person who claims they're going to stop that. I don't care. Vote for the UFC fighter that's running for parliament or wherever that hell it is. Doesn't bother me. But please don't tell me that Donald Trump is good. Please don't tell me that Kamala Harris is good. Don't tell me that either one of them is bad or good. I don't care. I don't want to hear it. So that's these Canadian kooks. Why don't you go back over the border, all right? Why don't you keep your stupid media up there? I went mind a firewall so that we can't see you. How about that for securing our digital media borders? How about that for an initiative. I'm mad about the border too. You see see how this, see how It's all about a matter of perspective and how you're coming at things. See how this could be made into an issue. But nobody cares about it. People care about all the fake crap that you talk about that you've convinced him is real. And that's what most of the stuff is that makes the big headlines. It is floods the social media feeds, becomes the trending topics, gets everybody all fired up, gets everybody arguing with each other. It's all stuff that's just made up, loosely, loosely based on reality. There's there's like an iota of reality. And they're like, are there Haitians living in Springfield, Ohio? Did they immigrate to Springfield, Ohio? Yes, that's true, that's a real thing that happened. Anything beyond that, it's probably made up. And I mean, the one thing that never gets talked about is why are they in Ohio? Or why do they leave Haiti? Say, may ever talk about that? Anybody talk about what's going on down there? Anybody want to go down there and take a little vacation real quick and have some fun down in that country? Anybody even care or know what's going on? No Wady cares. Nobody knows. People all worried about it don't know. And why is this so upsetting? Because yes, we are being this is being used as a propaganda tool against US, the United States population. It's being used as a weapon. And yes, not only by Russia, but yes, absolutely they are putting all this stuff on plasts, not only the Republican Party, but yes, absolutely they are putting this out there. There are shared interests, and there are business folks that are linked up with the same interests, and interests come and they go, and different rivalries come up, and there's infighting and all this fun stuff. But I mean, can we just avoid caring about any of that by just not paying attention to their garbage to begin with? And yes, once again, the Russian influence over alternative media is massive. That's why it is important, and that's why it will not stop talking about it. There's a lot of paranoid people that are involved in this media scene. They seem like they're paranoid to me. They're acting like they're paranoid, and they're worried that the FEDS are gonna come after them. Now, guess what, I'm not worried, and I feel great about this whole thing. See, isn't this fun? Isn't this this is the Frankly, I want people to be paranoid. I want people if they know that they're caught up in this, because some people know that they're caught up in this, and they're deserve to be repercussions for either for knowingly. If you knowingly crafted Russian propaganda, there should be consequences for that. If you unknowingly did it, that's a problem in and of itself. So this brings up the question of like Tim Poole, he got up there, him and all the rest of them, they have the same defense. They're like, we we maintained editorial control over all of our content. Never did anybody tell us what we could say. So that's clearly they're all in line with that defense. I don't know what deals they have worked out with the FEDS where they're like giving them the information that they need. I don't know what's going on with that. I'm not following that completely. I followed it a bit. But so anyway, they made maintained editorial control, so that means that they didn't think twice about making one hundred thousand dollars a week. That's just to put out a podcast one hundred thousand dollars. Tempole never thought like, oh yeah, one hundred thousand dollars, Like, oh, of course. There's just so many issues that pop up with that, Like, for one, what kind of ego maniac thinks that making a dumb show like his is worth one hundred thousand dollars first of all. Second of all, he's trying to play it off like that's not a large sum of money. It's like it just doesn't matter to me. It doesn't change my life one hundred thousand dollars for one stupid podcast episode. That's a that ought be a slap in the face of the audience. Who's the audience? Is the audience millionaires and billionaires? Is that the only people listening to this? Because if not, I take offense this and I don't even listen to his garbage. I find that offensive. I'm taking offense to a lot of things tonight because a lot of this stupid crap should offend more people. I'm offended. I don't know about you. It's one hundred thousand dollars. Who cares? Okay, So so okay, Let's say his defense is completely legit. He was unaware where this money was coming from. He didn't even think about it. He didn't give it second thought. What is the uh what can we assume from that? If that's true? Well, if that is true, then Temple is a total dim win. He couldn't figure out where the money's coming He didn't even look. He didn't think. And Chuck has told his story. I asked Chuck, how long did it take you to figure out what was going on in your situation? Took Chuck like a day or two to figure out. Tempole never figured it out because he's an absolute moron. That's if his defense is completely legit, and I'm giving him the benefit of doubt. I believe you, Timpole. I believe that you're probably the stupidest person in the world, because that's what you're telling me. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: That tracks.
Speaker 1: So, yes, Oh, I received word from Creative Accidents. He sent me a little message saying that a certain media company shut down earlier this week, which will remain nameless for now, but which listeners to the Ocelli Radio network might be familiar with. They just happened to shut down all the people on it, and they're not hosts anymore, and it it's just gone. I have no idea why it shut down. I don't know. There's probably no reason. They probably just had to shutter shutter the thing just just because hear about this check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they very suddenly claimed that their their financial backers pulled out on them rather suddenly.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And apparently they said they had one, you know, based in Australia where they were based, and they also had one in Germany, and they both simultaneously said they don't want to put any more money in and uh, you know, the amount of money that this organization was able to spend over the past few years is kind of amazing, and who they were recruiting and who they were deciding not to recruit. I also found it funny that the head guy there said that we tried to offer people free speech, and apparently nobody wants free speech, which I found really funny, being that I was fired for not going along with the company line from that particular media network, which will still remain nameless here. Yeah, it's interesting these games that get played behind this.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess. I guess they don't work like Tenant Media that gave them completely editorial control. Over their shows. They just operate a little differently over their tenant. I guess I don't know. I don't know. That's if we believe that story, But I don't know. It's hard to know exactly what to believe.
Speaker 3: But but you know, if you dig around, you check with a couple of people who have been with some of these other larger media organizations, you find out that if they don't completely comply with the company line, they are often somehow ostracized and let go. And sometimes it might be, oh, you know, something like an Info Wars type you know situation, or it could be Genesis Radio, or it could be you know, various organizations that if you don't comply with the company line, if you don't go right along.
Speaker 1: With it, you got to go.
Speaker 3: Even though they're supposed to be all about free speech and the kind of speech that you won't get anywhere else because everywhere else is controlled, we're not.
Speaker 1: I always find that interesting.
Speaker 3: And yes, as supposedly as of today that radio network is shuttering it's operations, which it happened to.
Speaker 1: It's a total coincidence, shuck, total coincidence, Yeah, total coincidence, with nothing to it. They just these things happen. Companies come, they go huge, huge sums of money for funding these things. They come, they go, you know, a big deal, you know, when you're able to hire.
Speaker 3: And according to their own statistics, they had like seventy five people that they were employing and they were paying decent. So out I got to be honest about it. They were paying decently and they had seventy five employees that they were able to support for years. I guess that funding was there. You know, it was pretty good for a while, right.
Speaker 1: Up until this week.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: For some reason, you know, just what can I say?
Speaker 3: I just I wanted to throw that in though, because it just seemed like the right time to do it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, no, thank you, Chuck. It's helpful. And I'll ask you quickly here. Did you see the UH press release ridden by I'm Holding up Air quotes written by RFK Junior and Donald Trump Junior, the two juniors about the escalation with Russia with the long range missiles and all that that they wrote. Did you see that? This passed me? Yes? I mean, I call me crazy, but I don't think they wrote that. It kind of sounds like it has somebody else's hand to it. Yeah, somebody else's voice seems to carry through that.
Speaker 3: It does not resemble the previous statements that I've seen organically come from RFK Junior or from Donald Trump Junior. It does not seem to echo their previous statements in public. You know, it looks a bit dissimilar. I have no factual basis to claim anything other than that, except it does look very dissimilar from previous statements made by those two individuals.
Speaker 1: Aaron doesn't it. That's what I thought when I looked at But hey, I don't know either. I don't know anything. I'm just some idiot on a microphone. I'm not smart. I don't take money to do this. You don't pay me, Chuck.
Speaker 3: No, And I'm certainly not sitting here saying one hundred thousand dollars is not a lot of money, or I wouldn't question where n Hella was coming from.
Speaker 1: Either, because I'll tell you what really quickly.
Speaker 3: Quick shout out to Creative Accidents, and also to Chris, because I did say at the end of my show that if a donation was made, I would definitely say that you are the executive producer of a live Friday Show. Guess what Creative Accidents and Chris, you are both the executive producers of this.
Speaker 1: Right now the age of transitions. There you go. Cool, Okay, thank you Chris and Creative Accents. I appreciate that because awesome.
Speaker 3: We don't live one hundred thousand dollars donations here, just saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And that again too, is why I take this personal. It is personal to meet Shai, but it's also I can't help but feel a little self righteous about myself. Well, if the course feel good, I feel good about myself, Chuck, I really do. I'm not going to stop patting myself on the back for the things I feel like I've done right.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you have never been paid to make false statements or have been paid to just support certain things. You're not paid regardless of whose editorial control is over your shit. Nobody's paying you for that except listeners that support you.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they buy your book or they use the little things that you know, give you a little something you know, and that's it, and that's all they do here.
Speaker 1: Same thing.
Speaker 2: We don't have this.
Speaker 3: I said that on Twitter this week too. I don't have dark money like some people, you know, the dark money boost that other people have. I don't get that, so, you know, yeah, so it's much appreciated, and it's not in one hundred thousand dollars amounts even when it does come in. I mean fifteen years of doing this, Aaron, I think you've been at this about fifteen years if I think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would. Yeah, that's about right, going to right around twenty ten or a little before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if you've received one hundred thousand dollars over fifteen years, forget about one podcast.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, yeah, not even close, not even close, no way.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know we are definitely not part of that world apparently, So you know, we can look at it from the outside and say, if one hundred thousand dollars did show up, though, I would ask where it came from.
Speaker 1: I really would.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: I would be a little afraid of where it came from, even one hundred thousand dollars. If one hundred thousand dollars suddenly showed up in your PayPal, wouldn't you be a bit startled? And no, I would if that happened, I would be terrified. You would think you had made a mistake of some kind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for real, that would worry me. I'd be like, what is this.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, oh my god, where did this come from? And what's going to happen? Am I going to get text on this?
Speaker 1: Wh whoa whoa? Yeah? Yeah, that alone is like a burden right away.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah yeah, but no, Temple said, no, big deal didn't affect Yeah, it didn't change his life at all. Well, I'm glad that he has that kind of money and those kind of backers and those kind of listeners.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, what, can you say? He's living the high life. Maybe it gets to ride on those billionaire yachts like Steve Bannon does whenever he gets in trouble and as to get away from get away from it all in the billionaire yacht cruise. That's how you get in on that. Okay, cool?
Speaker 3: I learned something every time I listen to this show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Eric. Yeah, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it's it's a mess. But I think I'll digress from all this. I'm just making the point that I I feel very strongly about this and then it's because I know it's real. I know it's real, and I know it affects specifically this sphere of influence, the post truth movement world, the post truth world, the post truth movement that exists in large part because of the influence of the dark money that comes not just from one source, there are others. But once again, it's a confluence of interests at play there, and none of the interests are looking too good for the United States population as a whole. I would say the old popular idea, the now popular idea of civil war. I bring this up all the time that it's just insane to me to think that people will float that as like an idea that's not just a possibility of something that could happen, but as as an ideal thing happen. Some people go that far as you're like, yeah, that's we need to do that. If that just doesn't raise a red flag for everybody, I don't know what does, Like, how can you say that and not it's it's hard to know how we got here, but we're here. We're gonna deal with it. Things are gonna work themselves out. I personally feel have felt for the past few weeks or so that something to me feels like now is like this time where justice is being done or justice is. It just feels like a time where justice is I'm not saying it is going to be done, because it hardly ever really is is it? But it just feels like it could be. It just feels like a lot of people are some things are being made right. And I'm not just talking about in the broader social sense, but even at like individual personal levels. I've seen things happen to like people where it seems like justice is being done. It's like oh wow, yeah that and just it just takes like one simple act of standing up here. There's like, hey, you know this, stand up for your rights here. And I don't know, I don't want to have wishful thinking or act like you know, we're gonna wake up tomorrow and all will be right with the world and that's never gonna happen. But be that as it may, I feel positive. Generally. I just feel like this weird sense that something along those lines is happening. I might be diluted. I might be a bit off my rocker and completely wrong about that, but that's the way I feel, and we know about feelings, they're not always correct, but whatever, I'll just feel good about it either way. Now, this past week we all heard about the exploding cell phones that Israel created to go after their enemies, and that's that's pretty crazy. And I'm not even gonna get into the aspects of the entire war situation over there or even the possibility that this is going to trigger a wider war, which it could. I mean, just to.
Speaker 3: Help you stay correct here, Aaron, the things that were exploding were actually pagers and yea, not cell phones. Pagers and walkie talkies. That's right, that's right, really interesting. Yeah, yeah, so pagers, so not even a cell phone. But the connotation here is the proof of con proof of concept. We now have that a pager can be made to blowed and detonate a mass amount of them. Presumably it could be done with cell phone. So I had that in my head and yes, thank you for the correction check. But that's that's kind of where my head is going. It's like, what is the future of warfare? What is the future of terrorism?
Speaker 1: This has been called a terrorist act. What are we going to see more of in the future? And these were low tech devices pagers incredibly low tech compared to a smartphone. But yeah, proof of concepts, like we're saying, I mean, presumably you could. I heard somebody say that, Yeah, if there was if you were to make the batteries in the cell phone overheat all of a sudden, that'd be a should be very dangerous in and of itself. All these batteries, these Luthian batteries, they start overheating, they can be incredibly dangerous. So yeah, it just it just begs the question. We know that one aspect of this odd even international conflict, that uh, that one aspect that could arise and become worse, let's say, is not just cyber which absolutely that is too, but it could be cyber enabled to actual physical devices like this. So things are gonna get crazy. There's that. And I feel like that story that everybody knows kind of links up with this one crazy thing I saw on Twitter this week that I reposted. I asked, has anybody seen this? It seems like nobody has. I don't know, but it was a post by the NSA. So I'm going to read this thing in full. This is from NSA dot gov. The title of this it's a press release. So this was from September eighteenth, just a couple of days ago. NSA joins FBI and others in releasing People's Republic of China linked Actors compromised routers and IoT devices for botnet operations cybersecurity Advisory. Okay, so let's read this. I'm going to read this. Fort Mead, Maryland, Beautiful Place. The National Security Agency NSA joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI, the United States Cyber Commands, Cyber National Mission Force CNMF, and international allies in releasing new information about People's Republic of China PRC linked cyber actors who have compromised Internet connected devices worldwide to create a botnet and conduct malicious activity. The cybersecurity advisory released by the agencies People's Republic of China Linked Actors compromise routers and IoT devices for botnet operations highlights highlights the threat posed by these actors and their botnet, a network of compromised nodes positioned for malicious activity. Quote. The botnet incorporates thousands of US devices with victims in a range of sectors end quote said Dave luber nsa cybersecurity director. Quote. The advisory provides new, untimely insight into the botnet infrastructure, the countries where compromised devices are located, and mitigations for securing devices and eliminating this threat. Un quote. Device vendors, owners and operators are encouraged to update and secure their devices, particularly older devices, from being compromised and joining the botnet. Cybersecurity companies are also urged to use the CSA to help identify malicious activity. Compromised Internet connected devices include small office or home routers, firewalls, network attached storage, and Internet of Things IoT devices we love those okay such as Okay IoT devices such as webcams, DVRs, and IP cameras. The actors create a botnet from these devices, which can be used to consue o their online activity, launch distributed denial of service d DOS attacks, or compromise US networks. As of June twenty twenty four, the botnet consisted of over two hundred and sixty thousand devices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Southeast Asia, according to the CSA. NSA is releasing this joint advisory to help National Security Systems, Department of Defense, and Defense industrial based networks mitigate these cyber threats. The authors of the CSA recommend the following mitigations. Regularly apply patches and updates using automatic updates from trusted providers when available. Disable unused services and ports such as automatic configuration, remote access, or file sharing protocols, which threat actors may abuse to get initial access or to spread malware to other network devices. Replace default passwords to strong passwords. Implement network segmentation with the principle of least privilege to ensure IoT devices within a larger network post known, limited and tolerable risks. Oh yeah, I want to say, okay. Monitor for high network traffic volumes to detect and mitigate d DOOS incidents. Interesting plan for device reboots to remove non persistent malware, replace end of life equipment with supported devices. And then there's a link to read the full report, which I'm not done. Maybe I should do that, but there it is. They're worried, or they're saying that they're not just worried about this, they're saying that this is happening, that Chinese was a PRC linked actor have created this botannet out of these crappy old IoT devices and routers and whatnot. They're not specific here, which is not surprising and saying exactly what this botnet is going to target, But they're saying about the d DOOS thing distributed denial of service. So I'm assuming that this botnet would be used to go after like large websites presumably maybe even like larger social media sites or big e commerce sites, or potentially even US government sites. I don't know, like you could do d DOS attacks on them with this crazy botnet that has been created. But I find this fascinating because it's just another it's just another story in the I would call this like an ongoing cyber war. It's been going on. It's been definitely a soft war sort of situation, to be sure, But that's not to say that things are not happening all the time. Like this crazy kind of this crazy hacker business is going on. So these these cyber uh, I mean, can we call them cyber attacks? But I don't know if there have even been certainly they're going on, and and I doubt we're told about any of them. But fascinating that NSA would release this and sort of warn people. But again, it's it's almost this almost reads like a pea like here make sure you throw out your old IoT stuff. And also coming directly from the NSA, what layman is going to read this and know what the hell it even says. I struggle through this thing myself and trying to pick it apart, like, okay, what the hell are they saying? It's because yet the NSA is just a group of depraved nerds where this all makes perfect sense and it's all of course, I mean, who can't understand what this is saying? Like but the average person doesn't know what the hell this means? Does the average person have a lot of IoT devices? Yes? Why? No good reason? Because all these stupid companies have decided they've made the decision for us that everything needs to be smart now. Like the smart phone is nothing. It's all about the smart toilet seats, the smart couch, the smart refrigerator, the smart vacuum, the smart brim for your hat, the smart sole in your shoe. Everything is smart now. Everything is an Internet of things networked device, and for what reason? It serves no good practical purpose when you cut it apart. But it's almost comical to see that these stupid things that are a product of our idiotic consumerist society are now being used against us as weapons by yes, a a a nation that is not friendly toward us, right, A communist nation is using the Achilles heel of the capitalist nation. And it's almost comical if it weren't horrifying, which it is. But you know, we're wheeling our way back around to Cold War two point zero once again. But what do we even call this? Are we in a war? Is it a software Is it cold war? Is it Cold War two point zero? What is a cyber war? Even if there were one? Is there one? Is this leaving us to further Are there going to be further escalations? Is this going to turn into an actual traditional boots on the ground military style war at some point? If so? Between who I mean we see here based on this story, who the two nations would be in this case. But certainly, if you're talking about a world war situation, it's always about different entunts and alliances. You know, who's allied with who at any given moment has a lot to do with the world war scenarios and the lead ups to world war scenarios. Now I'm not here saying World War three is gonna happen tomorrow, but to say that there aren't wild things going on geopolitically in our world right now is just be ignorance. And it's sad that we're not really able to pick apart things like this. I'm not able to do it as well as I'd like to be able to. I don't think any of us are, and that's a real shame because this is the sort of stuff that would be helpful to understand better. But we've all been a little bit distracted with stuff that's more important, like the culture war. Because you know, it's real important that transsexual immigrant prisoners are watching porn in prison or something that's an important issue. I might have just made that up off the top of my head, but that doesn't matter. It feeds into the narrative of the culture war, which I've been I've been bombarded with for years now, and that is at the forefront of my conscious awareness because it has been forced there. Meanwhile, I'm struggling here to even understand what an IoT device is is. Do I know what a DDoS attack is? Probably not? What? Do I know how to change the password on my router? Maybe it's just crazy, It's just this is the age of transitions. Everybody, Are you enjoying yourself? I'll be honest, sometimes I am, but it's in a sick, perverse way, like right now I feel like I'm getting I find this amusing in how disturbing it is. It's you take a step back and you laugh at it because it's so over the top. And is this a dystopia? It seems like it, But is it something? Does that even do justice to the situation that we're in, Like, what the hell is this? Is this nineteen eighty four? In a lot of ways it is, But there's even stranger aspects to this that I don't think any of us have even we have not come to terms of it. We are struggling to do so who knows what horrors will have to endure to If we're lucky come out on the other end of this whole thing with some kind of understanding as to what occurred to us. But more than likely we'll get some goofed up version of some half truth that will become the history and we'll probably know even less about it actually, But let's take the positive aspect of this side of it and say, maybe we will no after we live through it, maybe we will in hindsight, we'll have the hindsight advantage. Perhaps we will get to that point, but I don't think we're there yet. We haven't even reached hindsight with all the stuff that to me seems really obvious at this point. But also this wheels around to these feelings of justice being done. It feels as though people are starting to be able to pick apart the complete stupidity that we've been parted with it. Sometimes it feels like people are waking up. Oh God help me, why am I saying this? That they're waking up to the reality that we've been led astray by so many people and how that has how we have been led us stray specifically, because there are specific answers. It's not just large nebulous concepts like the culture war, which I admit I'm using these sorts of things now, but we can be very specific on different things that have popped up that that have distracted us away from so much of the truth. There's plenty of specific things that we can look at, and it's worthwhile to do because if we get caught up in this propaganda matrix. A big aspect of it now is to feed into the confusion of the age of transitions, where we just don't know what to make about anything. Nothing matters, nothing that makes sense. It's all just one big mish mash. It's a whole bunch of conflicting views on any given topics. So why bother trying to even figure it out? There is no point all of that sort of thing. We have to move beyond that. We have to know what we know, we have to know what's worth knowing. We have to start being able to recognize when we're being deceived. We have to understand that we're not always going to catch these instances when we're being deceived, but we have to strive toward the goal of noticing these things as much as we can and calling them out when they do occur, calling those things out. And so it is that I'm going to make an attempt to do that on this show where I can. I will date once again as I did earlier, I am not a part of the post truth world and their giant campaign, which is just an arm of presidential campaign at this point, which is absolutely pathetic on the face of it. And we could make that point like, yes, all of the stupid media just serves as propaganda for presidential campaign, that's all. It always wheels back to that. It's I mean, how do you defend that? How do you as someone who is against the establishment, railing against the elites, the elites that are leading us astray? How can you be okay with that? How can you be there complaining about the elites and everybody in control when you're making huge sums of money to do very easy work podcasting. What I'm doing right now, this isn't I mean, I could sit here and say, like, yes, it does take work to do what I'm doing now, and it's, uh, it's not nothing. But when I compare it to what I was doing earlier in my day, which is just a blue collar job, is what I have. When I compare what I'm doing now to that, guess what's easier. What I'm doing now is easier. Imagine that physical labor is tough. But these lame os get up there and they complain, They tell us not to take sick days. I don't take a sick day. I cluck and I do my show every day. I do a podcast every day. Like oh wow, I'm impressed. You make digital propaganda and you don't call a sick day and you can talk on the microphone with a cold. Can you lift at least fifty pounds with a cold for not eight hours but ten hours on end, sometimes twelve. Oh, you're more the fourteen hour shift kind of guy. Why don't you go work fourteen hours straight with a cold and not call off? And I don't care how sick you are. And you can have COVID. You have the worst case of COVID. You better be going in tough guy. These are the people that have been leading us astray. They're a bunch of pathetic losers. And I know, I mean, buy any rational social metric. I myself am a loser. I'm a professional. My professional life really doesn't exist. I am an utter and abject professional failure. However, that doesn't mean I can't work. I mean I don't work, So I mean I don't have pride in what I do. I'm actually proud of the fact that I haven't fallen for being an utter tool. And I would rather learn how to use tools to do the most basic of jobs than to become a tool of a foreign government, or of a stupid political party, or of anything anything out there trying to deceive the masses, which we have been dumb down to a large extent. So it's not that hard to fool everybody. And we got to remember that we're not the smartest collectively speaking. Okay, can we be honest with ourselves? It's not it's okay to admit that. It's okay to admit we're a little dumb, that we were wrong. It happens to the best of us, all right. So let's see the NSA. Everybody loves those guys. Just they don't call it Rockville for nothing. They're rocking and rolling down there, those crazy to prave nerds. When they're not playing dungeons and dragons, they're fighting PRC linked actors that are hacking our vacuum cleaners. And I'm not hero worshiping the NSA. I'm just I don't know what I'm doing. Does anybody know what they're doing? At least I can admit that I don't always know. Everybody else seems to be so sure of themselves. But what I'm going to do is know what I know when I know it, and know when I'm being lied to, which that is happening more often than not. So I hope you have a similar goal. If you do, I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work. We're in this together. We're not going to have a civil war because that would be a good way to destroy our entire country. If you want to destroy the country, then I don't know you can promote that idea. I'd rather not do that. I wonder what Jijunping and Vladimir Putin would think about us talking about civil war. I wonder if they'd be jazzed on the concept. I wonder if they would want us to do that or not. Probably not. It'd probably be real sad to see us in trouble over here like that and bring a tear to their eyes or real emotional guys is too. Kim Jong un was on the hawk Ta podcast. I just on Twitter too. I don't know what the hell that means. But I'll see if I can pick apart that one by next week and we'll see who we can come up with that. But for now, we're moving right into the Uncle Hour, thank God, just in time. I don't know how much more of this they can take, so Uncle the broadcast is coming up on the Oachili Radio Network. Please keep listening if you're listening live. Thank you for listening to the podcast version. If you are think about writing up a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get the podcast. I don't usually say that, but if you can do that, that would help share the podcast with other maniacs that might be a little masochistic and enjoy punishing themselves by listening to something like this. My name is Aaron Franz. My website's the nat of transitions dot com. That's always out. Go ahead, call it the.
Speaker 4: Truth about the Day Assassination?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 4: Oswald girlfriends you knew?
Speaker 2: Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 5: But okayal on a building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now, has a real.
Speaker 6: Effort on the Day pay assassination. Book into her claims.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results from digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s j f K at aol dot com.
Speaker 2: It's a fun book and it.
Speaker 3: Actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims.
Speaker 2: Judith very Baker in her own words, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 7: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 2: Bad things things have done with uranium, including some bad things nuclear holocausts. You know what uranium? Can you express?
Speaker 3: My callers, schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air, who jelly dot com You not necessarily reflects.
Speaker 8: And we are not responsible.
Speaker 4: We're getting stupidity which might use to.
Speaker 8: Dot com Radio network.
Speaker 4: Dot com.
Speaker 8: Let them know, let her know, No, got to let them know.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing all shark ick and care rocks from the light up.
Speaker 2: The drug show.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing all shot I can care rocks from the light at the draft shows.
Speaker 9: The more we just met that the world's worst professional prodocke tour tit them like it's two thousands something and Bucket's back on tour. You never really wanted the y anyway. Alcohol turns me into your enemies. I'm your sending me Sam with some hennessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy, picked.
Speaker 1: It up once or twice after I let it go, but finally had to let it be. I used to roll over the fat.
Speaker 2: Bitch she would give me. And I have tip for some letteracy.
Speaker 4: I mean literally I figured it. I mean the letter.
Speaker 7: We all want chances beats to except where stancons to learn the letter go.
Speaker 4: We learned the letter go.
Speaker 1: Oh you take.
Speaker 2: I think it's okay to have a couple of heroes. It's okay, fair floors.
Speaker 1: I won't stayed sober. We got Sam trip to zero.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to Chris Raids on the part I'm not lady.
Speaker 1: He's talking to Charlie Robinson on the pots if you for He influenced him to his mee where you chuck o'cheldy.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I haven't done ayet, I'm gonna give you those beats take a week of people's influence, like drops of water in the sea and its sad and so plain, the seeds that lately leave the powers the beef. It's taken corruption to a incompatibility with regathering.
Speaker 8: Oh chilly dot com, Honey.
Speaker 6: Morning morning, morning, morning, morning morning.
Speaker 10: This is a money broadcast, Cobra go wait, go wait here, we'll pick up here.
Speaker 2: I had your cellphones and have me and listen to. I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 10: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head drums.
Speaker 2: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Eron. I'm the nephew of line. Hear me is the start of the show.
Speaker 2: Uncle, Hello, ladies, jump Man three thoty six is the episode. And I believe we got somebody on the line. Let's put them on.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, check it by somebody on the line already. Wow, okay is that you? Oh? What is why? Dude Coolly? It's good to hear it.
Speaker 2: B Yeah, you got my messages right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got them?
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, I know there's again. How is the thing going with the the.
Speaker 4: Demolition derby?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You your tattoos situation.
Speaker 1: Anywhere?
Speaker 4: I ain't got it yet. Probably next week, pretty sure.
Speaker 10: I make sure that gets on because I want to I want to see it on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll tag you to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but on the demolition Derby, coolie, you're you're building the car now right. You haven't done the Derby yet.
Speaker 4: It's all right a Derby. Yeah, how to go seven seven place out of twenty two cars because I was bringing the motherfucking ruckets.
Speaker 10: You got that blue one you were using min that you showed me. Yeah, yeah, that's the blue clall you showed me when Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so if anybody needs to see this, which who doesn't go to Cooley's uh instagram? Which is?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What is your instagram? Koy?
Speaker 4: I think it's Robert Cooley.
Speaker 1: Is there an underscore or anything in there?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Sure, come talk to you.
Speaker 1: I know that I've been very good. I've been very good. Yeah, things have been great here Cooley your Yeah, yeah, I saw I did see you had what is it? Derby life? Something about Derby Life was the shirt?
Speaker 4: Say yeah rock rock Rock? And saw did that and I got it made. It's Cooly Digital five.
Speaker 2: Oh too.
Speaker 4: You can find it under Cooly Digital five.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that's your Instagram cool additional five point zero? Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Five points.
Speaker 2: I got bad news though, Ohvy.
Speaker 4: Chevy, and training just went out tonight. I gotta pull it out.
Speaker 1: Is that the wood truck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Woo trucks down for now?
Speaker 1: Oh man, what happened?
Speaker 4: Training just gave out?
Speaker 1: Man? Okay, well, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: That's what happens.
Speaker 10: When you said, looking on these motives, you gotta have to keep up on top of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You's training will cost me anywhere from city six hundred to five hundred bucks. So I got to hustle make some mout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay. So that's what you're working toward now is getting the transmission fixed in the old blue truck, all right.
Speaker 4: And then fixing the Wou wagon because it's going to bring the ruckus again.
Speaker 1: Oh and that that's the Derby car. That's the which is a old Ford Tourists station wagon. Am I right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in nineteen ninety cold tourist wagon. And I did paint for breast cancer and purple and from my princess.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 4: And then the Buck Trail football team all autographed it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, your son's on the football team, so you got them all the hard autograph it. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: And then it's the betam on the door and then up by the windshield that says warriors. I'll take you a bunch of pictures you can stick on your Instagram if you want, or steal them from my page. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, I've you know I might do I do. I repost you. I tried to repost you a bit coolly, like when I see like a cool uh thing that you did with the Derby car Miah. We're putting this on the old Uncle the podcast story, so I definitely do that. So if people are following the Uncle at Uncle podcast, you'll see Cooley in the feet every now and again. Should be able to follow you by that. So that's uh Uncle.
Speaker 4: Did you notice your name is painted on it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't notice. I had to get I gotta get that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because you have your own Instagram to your your own own personal one, don't you know, Uncle, you need to get Cooley on there.
Speaker 2: I have to to do that, just do it.
Speaker 4: But I painted the uncle of the broadcast Scott Jake, the snake from Peter Lake. Uh brock uh joons represent bro everybody you ch I just got to keep it a lot and I'm cutting, keep ripping up brood.
Speaker 2: He is going to put that on.
Speaker 1: I am. I'm gonna set uncle's phone up so that he has he has coolie digital five point zero. That's very important because it is I am.
Speaker 4: I even get TikTok, because I even got TikTok.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, TikTok is the sensation these days.
Speaker 2: I know that I can get to I had it and it and I can get it on my phone. But it has this this thing. But they have this argument though about pictok. What do you think about that? Koli?
Speaker 10: But they they're running around and then they're complaining about TikTok.
Speaker 4: And they complain about everything. Oh yeah, I know, the don bother me. Then he is the one the Presidentcy you think uncle, I think I should be president and uncle should be my vice president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's who I want to have when that's what needs to happen, Uncle bron start running, let me explain then, now just a moment, you're explaining your platform. I'm doing a platform for what's the number one issue, healthcare.
Speaker 10: And people that has a country, not a dam pat that does don't even know what he's doing.
Speaker 1: That's not you, not your Well, clearly that doesn't describe you.
Speaker 2: The lady is going to swing that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's not the lady, Uncle, it's you and Cooley are running. Yeah, you didn't catch that. It's you. Wait, Coolly, you're you're you're the president, right Coolly? And then uncles you're running?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 1: Is that how this was working?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Hell will be my vice president if I got assassinated. But I'm coming back acord.
Speaker 1: There we go. This is this is the candidate we need. This is the campaign. We need. Your device, You're gonna be vice president of.
Speaker 4: A theme song in the background, We'll bring bring the motherfucking ruckus.
Speaker 2: Is it the good one? Is it the good people that they get a chance to vote us.
Speaker 1: Well, they'll be good if they if they vote for you, they're gonna be good, I mean, not those ones on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And we'll take some of the money from these gridge people and give you the poor people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the robin Hood platform. That always works. I love that. I love that. I'm into it. You guys have my vote.
Speaker 2: I just don't know how we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: The money, how much money can you can you pick up? You know the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whoever.
Speaker 1: I think all you guys have to do is hire the right campaign staff. You get staffers that have done this before. They've they've run a campaign before. You just gotta, you know, get on indeed dot com or whoever and find the right recruits. Hire the right people will run your campaign. They'll bring money in for you. They'll be easy, and then you'll have the money to run the campaign and you'll be able to catch up to the two front runners. I'm sure in a minute or two. It won't be hard.
Speaker 2: I thought we had to go to class to be a plegety.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm running the campaign.
Speaker 2: Oh you're gonna run the campaign?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Yeah. Jake will be very helpful. He's a he's a real mover and shaker. I could see him being good at running a campaign. Actually I could, honestly. I bet he'd be able to do it pretty good. And then I think, I'm I'm no slots. I'll figure this out. I can learn how to do things. Can you make this work?
Speaker 2: Can hold on the man, We're goun out.
Speaker 1: Stay there, coy right, get back, Okay, we're gonna go this new call.
Speaker 2: No caller on the line. And why are you from them talking to the uncle man, I'm talking by myself.
Speaker 6: Uncle man, Jimmy James, Now you would.
Speaker 2: What's been happening in Detroit?
Speaker 6: More of the same. Hey, I could be on your campaign staff. I'm good to hear from Coolio two point.
Speaker 1: Oh is this.
Speaker 2: He's on the other line. Yeah, he's on the other line.
Speaker 1: He's back, he's back.
Speaker 2: He just can't. He was the first caller call up. I would shocked to hear from myself.
Speaker 1: Good him again? Yeah, absolutely, good night here and uncle the podcast Wow, koly digital.
Speaker 6: Thing the president President COOLi, oh, VP, Uncle. The main things you got to come up with is uh the bribe the people. What are you going to give the people that the others aren't? Uh? That's the secret, I think is that how.
Speaker 2: You will to think? I don't even know how they wick it.
Speaker 1: Listening to that sounds about right. Yeah, that sounds right to me. I think Jimmy's got that. So Uncle and Cooley, this this is a tough question about what what are you? Two? And I think that should go to Cooley first because he's the president.
Speaker 2: He's the president. He'd got to give it to him.
Speaker 1: Koli, what are you going to give the people if you are elected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what would I give them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we got.
Speaker 4: The other guy on the line, I would definitely lower food costs, give them a little bit more money. That's what If we want the war, I wouldn't be if we blew it up. Well, I wouldn't be wasting our money to trick it.
Speaker 2: There you go, they wouldn't. You wouldn't that.
Speaker 1: Cheap food and and no, wait is this we're running on anti war platform two right? Coolly?
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I like it. Anti war, cheap food, I'm on board.
Speaker 4: And food for food, last war.
Speaker 6: I'm down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't give me.
Speaker 4: You're wrong. It's five point anybody, because I had on all way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was saying two point zero, but no it's five point.
Speaker 1: Oh jimmy, it's five.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean.
Speaker 6: I didn't mean to demote you, Bud, Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: That's right, Especially he's going cheap food and less cheaper food and less war. Yeah, gotta go for that, right, Yeah. And cheaper gas, cheaper gas. That's a winner all the way around.
Speaker 6: That's a winder, that's a winner.
Speaker 2: Just the gasoline to win for Pete's sakes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here, promise everyone gas, and then when you get elected, who cares you're in?
Speaker 4: You gotta get in where you're fit in.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, can you go on?
Speaker 10: Can't you believe that you don't run with your nine nine cents with the guess you won't have to go lunch funning?
Speaker 2: Then he if it was happening.
Speaker 1: I think I'll just drive far just because I can. Why not, I'll drive all over the place, So fill up all sorts of extra gas tanks and just keep driving. You won't stop me. You can't stop me. This is exciting.
Speaker 4: Your motherfucking welcome.
Speaker 1: I am mop top, yes, even though I'm bald. So oh coolly, I have something that you should know. Last Saturday. On Saturdays, Uncle and I do the live streams where we watch all VHS the VHS watch party. And then Uncle was feeling little under the weather or something last week, so it wasn't up to it. So what I did was I played a bunch of old videos that I filmed with my old camera from Ohio. I think that you made an appearance on it, crazy Robert Main appearance and some other folks we know in Cambridge were on there. So I was playing old videos on the live stream is a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: You should send it to me so I can jake it out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you that link. You're gonna need that. I might, I might do it again. I've got the camera. I've got a way to set up my old camera that I used to film us with. Now I can hook it up to my computer and I can live stream. I can play it back. The old tapes that I tape, I can play them back on here and running through the livestream. Now, isn't that crazy? Nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty awesome. That'd be nice next year if you can make a trip and watch me and bring the ruckus in the derby.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would. I would love that. Yes, I know I need to go back. When it's been forever since I've been in Ohio, I need to make it back there. I'm always campaigning for Ohio Cooly. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but do you know about like so it's almost like a meme, a meme now that Ohio gets a bad rap, have you heard this? Like the kids know about this. Kids will call things Ohio. When they call it that just means it's bad. Have you heard this.
Speaker 3: CALLI it's this weird thing where everything spooky is in Ohio. Now yeah, I don't know why they just they just say it is crazy stuff it's in Ohio.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 6: Oh I know another mixed I know another mixed up kid term that I became aware of. You'll never guess this. Guess what the definition of uh?
Speaker 1: A cap is a cat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I said, yeah, that's a cap.
Speaker 4: What would you think that meant?
Speaker 1: Wow? I don't know what would they use as a cap? Is it a hat? That's I know a hat is a cat?
Speaker 10: Do that?
Speaker 4: Or you stop at the cap?
Speaker 1: But what? No? No, no, what?
Speaker 4: See? This is the they're weird thing.
Speaker 6: If they call a lie a cap?
Speaker 1: Oh cap she it kind.
Speaker 6: Of makes sense because people are bald wear caps. They're hiding the lie.
Speaker 1: It's the cat. Oay. I kind of like this. I kind of as a bald guy, I like that. I like where they got that from because I personally when people are always wearing a hat when they're bald, I wear hats because it's brighter than hele in California, and I'll die if I don't wear a hat in sunglasses. But when I'm inside. I don't need a hat. I don't wear a hat, and I'm bald. I'm like, yeah, I'm bald. You know what am I to do about it? Like, so if you're wearing I had to hide the baldness. That's always something that to me has a bald guy, I'm like, what are you doing? I mean, I think it's from.
Speaker 3: YouTube culture, because there's a lot of people on YouTube that are always wearing hats when they do their videos, and it's usually a guy who's going bald. You know, who's got a hat on every YouTube video?
Speaker 1: That's why, right, yeah, oh yeah, I if that's what you gotta do, I mean, I if you're bothered by it, I mean, I guess whatever. But as as a bald guy, I mean, I'm old and I'm bald, So it's a real siht scenario for me. It's like, well, am I gonna sit here and complain I don't have hair anymore? Does that even matter? You know what I mean? But that's me. I don't know how everybody else feels. But Cap, we're gonna use this. We're gonna use CAP, We're gonna use Ohio. No, I can't bring myself to use Ohio. Coolly, that's wrong. It's wrong that Ohio has been brought down, dragged through the mud like this. I won't have it.
Speaker 2: Oh you have a miss till you gotta figure another name.
Speaker 4: They just hang in the compound bawling, bawler, you I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the short kid, they would know the first thing to do out there. That's their problem. What they need to do is learn, learn from the great one like Cooley. And uh, there's so much to learn really, if you just had to be open to it. Come on, kids, we know that.
Speaker 2: Can you know?
Speaker 10: This coming year talking about these kids got my attention.
Speaker 2: They have the first.
Speaker 10: Voters are the young kids this yek this coming year for voters.
Speaker 1: They're letting the younger ones do what some sort of mail in ballad or something.
Speaker 2: Oh be voting, be voting.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're doing it so quick, you better get this campaign rolling so that they know who to vote for it Coolly and you real, dang, there's a time crunch now that I wasn't really thinking entirely about it.
Speaker 10: Because I heard in other countries on the states. Yeah, they have these people, they just the first ones young people.
Speaker 1: Here in California, we have an aging population.
Speaker 10: Well here, it's going to be blue.
Speaker 2: I don't care what it's going to be blue.
Speaker 1: It can be true blue, like the blue like like the like the like the Derby car like that. It's not blue so much as it is teal. The Coolie and Uncle platform is teal in color. When you say Coolly, I'm I'm don bro. Yeah, that's your political color?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is teal? Uncle? It's not blue, it's not red, it's not purple teal.
Speaker 2: To you that on the news. I know how they're going to do that on the news.
Speaker 1: Well that we we got to put out. As your campaign manager, I have to get to work making a press release. I'm going to do that. I'm gonna send it out to all the important news agencies that exist. They're all gonna know, they're all gonna hear. I'm gonna outline your entire platform to them. I'd be like, listen, this is the teel political movement that everybody's been asking for. It's got the name Coolly Digital five point zero. It also has the name Uncle, which is the running mate here. The platform is cheap Food and the wars Uh. Send us out to the people news outlets Okay, come on, give them the vote the right way for once. Then we'll just take it from there.
Speaker 2: Good look, I'm getting those people there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we didn't need or Obama. We should have been bred a long time again.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm That's well, that's gonna be part of the presser.
Speaker 3: Don't forget that ninety.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's gonna be one of the bullet points for sure. That's gonna be on there bullet point lists that I write up. It's already happening. As far as.
Speaker 6: When they ask about diesel, say, shay, hell, my three point plan brings diesel down to seventy nine cents a gallon.
Speaker 10: Now, wait a minute, who needs it? Who got diesel vehicle? Let's put it that way. Does anybody.
Speaker 2: Trunk driver diesel? Play it?
Speaker 4: Every truck remember in.
Speaker 6: The country, which I don't know the truck.
Speaker 2: I know the truck driver is due.
Speaker 6: That's twenty thirty million votes.
Speaker 1: Oh man, sure, okay, there we go. We got the truck drivers. So so the Freedom Convoy is in on. Uncle and Kohley Koli and Uncle. Creative accidents has been the chat chatting away. He gave us the backstory of where the Ohio mean thing came out. He says the meme originates from when social media users would post crazy videos and news articles of things happening in Ohio during around twenty twenty one twenty twenty two, and people would comment only in Ohio. So that's where that came from. Oh, so thank you creative accents, because.
Speaker 2: The accents knows all these answers.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, memes, you gotta what you know? What if I were to suggest anything for your campaign, you too, it would be we have to fight against these memes. I for one, am sick of these thinks there are a bunch of lies. They're telling lies about great states like Ohio and saying they're terrible when it's clearly not true.
Speaker 2: That edy it is.
Speaker 1: Well, the entire meme culture is working against us, and we need to Somebody has to take political action for for once. This has been a long time coming. Actually, you guys see how this is an opportunity to stand out from the other camp that's.
Speaker 2: Maybe got a points there. But I'm doing to understand.
Speaker 1: If you follow me on you follow me on this one cool you were picking us out saying yeah I got you, bro, How are you going to fight the memes? What's what's your plan? What is the means to fight back against these despicable memes? What are you gonna do? Uh?
Speaker 4: Coy m, I'm sure right now I have to bring its going on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's a lot of things you need to brainstorm, there is.
Speaker 10: What we gotta do is concentrate and you'll give you the answers, yes, coolly, and you have to figure them up, figure them out and tell me.
Speaker 1: Okay, right man?
Speaker 2: Because that way what do we should supposed to see? Well? Thanks to the people. I mean, I'm I'm lost in just what didn't we Well?
Speaker 1: The problem is memes and memes are so not see this, this gets well, this gets to the heart of the issue. I think is memes have beguiled us to such an extent that we don't even see them.
Speaker 2: That's how that's how I'm confused. What you say and the memes? I know what the meme that's well.
Speaker 1: I think I think the whole problem is it doesn't mean a thing, but we've been convinced that means everything. See see what happened?
Speaker 2: Confused?
Speaker 1: See what they took away from us? Do you see what they took from us. They took our own minds, they took our sanity, they replaced it with a bunch of weird little Oh.
Speaker 2: That's the Republican people.
Speaker 1: Well, it's I would say it's the Republicans, it's the Democrats and everybody in between. They're all posting this silly stuff they think is all fun online. It's not funding games anymore. This is our country and we're taking it back. Okay, public. So I'm pretty sure everybody's posting these memes. I'm pretty sure all the kids are saying ohio, because everybody says it. Man, this is getting crazy. Uh, Jelochio workshop is asking if Uncle is a meteorologist? Is that true?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not yet, give us enough time. I don't know. Well, I'll what I'll do is I'll work on a plan for the memes and I'll give it to you guys and and and we'll let the people know once we get our plan fully worked out. Is that agreeable to you? Coolly as the name on the ticket?
Speaker 4: Yamn, good good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the unbelievable has become believable yet again. This is the magic of Uncle. The broadcast. Jimmy is everything? Okay, there in uh in Michigan. Anything all right right now? Is as the world come to a standstill? Or is everything okay?
Speaker 6: Everything would seem to be okay. Everything is quiet, which makes me think it's too quiet.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, to let you know, do you know?
Speaker 2: There was one thing going on. I found out what's that you don't voting? Is already voting.
Speaker 1: I heard that they're young too, But no, they voting in the boot box. Oh oh, they actually have the actual voting stations, like in person, in person.
Speaker 2: They're all going to this to the box. I forget them what states, But but they're all already starting. But we haven't gone our thing yet.
Speaker 3: I saw there were mail in votes in some places so far that they've already been mailed in.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's getting crazy out there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but you haven't had us because I'm checking the mail and I haven't seen it come yet. No, not not by you yet, No, nope, because some of them have, some of them already been at the boot.
Speaker 2: Saying I voted, I voted.
Speaker 1: Uncle Julochio wants to know if you're a brainstorm meteorologist about brainstorms specific right, brain storming, because we're talking about that there's a meteorology, like, like a weatherman? Are you a weatherman?
Speaker 10: I'm a lover a weather man that understands the weather, not knowing these other clones they put them in.
Speaker 2: They say there's going to be rain. Did you turn around? No rain drops? But anywhere else.
Speaker 1: That's not the kind of weather man you're gonna be. Oh, I like that. We're campaigning for this now too. I love it.
Speaker 2: I liked it. Well, I look the weather's apartment side.
Speaker 1: You can do that. You wouldn't want to be a weather man? Seems like it could be a fun gig. Yeah, get to be a goofball.
Speaker 2: Goofball, trying to figure out this weather.
Speaker 1: Get to point at a green screen and they say, this is.
Speaker 2: What we're doing. We don't look at me looking at the film. We look outside and see the clowns.
Speaker 1: That's all that's your whole weather presentation is. It's like, okay, here's uncle with the weather. And then the camera that goes to you and go, oh, everybody, what I want you to do? Just look out the window and see what it is that's your weather report? Just to get up you forget it, seems saying.
Speaker 10: People they can't say it's gonna rain, or if it's not gonna these these weather people.
Speaker 1: That would actually be an awesome like local news. If a local news show actually committed to having a weatherman that did that that every time it goes to it, he goes, okay, everybody, the weather is stand up, go to your back patio. Look outside, look at the sky. See if it's see if it's raining, See if.
Speaker 2: It's not the clowns, or if it's sunny. If it's sunny, it's a sunny day.
Speaker 1: This is the kind of TV.
Speaker 2: This is what they need to understand, the pro the weather person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, understanding.
Speaker 10: The only people in this house, for example, Oh yeah, are looking at the water.
Speaker 1: They are they're looking at the wather.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have this, We're gonna have that. But it's not true.
Speaker 10: You're not having mean, you're not leaning on all the place. But here, what do you know about weather's department? Oh man, I can really kill them on this.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, everybody in this house does seem to do that.
Speaker 5: Yes, I say, please look outside, don't look at the weather people.
Speaker 2: They don't know what the heck they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh coolly, I'll go back to you. Is this same problem in Ohio with it with the weather. You have this problem with watching the weather on TV.
Speaker 4: Well, really we need rain bed and rain rain a little bit and then it's scorching hot.
Speaker 1: There we go. See no problem there, uncle.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but they seem to be steering at this whether people here and looking at Oh, we're gonna have this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have that, even an seeing that on a brain. So we're gonna have boom, We're gonna have some.
Speaker 10: You don't see that you can out sign and look, that's a real problem, the problem for this department.
Speaker 1: It's a real problem in the weather department around here. But we'll figure a way around it. I just reposted the live stream on your at Uncle podcast. That's important, uncle. What is that we're live streaming. We're live streaming this show not only on the OCHIL radio network Chili dot com, but on your YouTube, on the Twitch, on the Twitter thing. We're doing the live stream on all these things. We're doing pretty good on YouTube right now.
Speaker 2: You gotta give me coolies.
Speaker 1: We will, we will. We'll have to give you so and actually have his You gotta get your Instagram cool right. Well, what what was that, Colly? You know why you're doing so good, right, Yeah, because you're you're here. It's cool here. God, bro, we are live. I we that's quite literally true. This is a live show, and we don't cut anything out because we can't because it's all running live. It's uncle. He's right, He's absolutely right.
Speaker 2: He's right. I don't cut nothing on my shows.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I don't know about sidekick on his show. I have no idea what he does.
Speaker 1: I wish I could cut, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: There is no cutting room floor here. It doesn't exist. That's why I come out to the truth. That's right. That's how you know that you're getting the truth from us, because we don't censor ourselves. We don't edit ourselves. There you go, Gosh, we tell the truth all the time. I feel good about this. It's a good thing to do. What was that Coolie.
Speaker 10: Saying?
Speaker 4: Well, even he sayd TV flag will represent that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to get an a d d TV flag graphic. I'm adding a lot of graphics into the live stream here. Cool I got all sorts of wack of doodle stuff going on that I'm happy about. I want to get an a d d TV flag here in the mix. I got all sorts of cool stuff going on for visuals. I'm very happy about this. I'm trying to push the live stream media. Like the color. I like that. I'm playing with color here.
Speaker 4: I even paint that on. Then next time I run him, Oh you're.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't believe uncle didn't see his name when they.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 4: I have to get you a did you do you know Jake's buddy Jimmy?
Speaker 1: Wrong doing Jimmy? I don't know, And I'm not sure if I know who Jimmy is. No, when they came to well, yeah, he was Jake, but then a friend of him is Jimmy, which I don't think I know him.
Speaker 3: That one?
Speaker 1: Who is Who's that Kolia up there?
Speaker 4: He's wanting me to come to California.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, he's probably down there near.
Speaker 10: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: You should come, man. There's a lot going on out here. It's crazy, you know.
Speaker 4: Then Jake will be crying because all the ladies will be wanting some coolly digital kool Aid taste. Great it comes in out labors.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's nice to see what it's it interesting show look out California.
Speaker 4: Might have something because Digital was about ready to come.
Speaker 1: To California any day. Now it's like, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: What you have to do is go from Ohio across state.
Speaker 1: It hit state. It's just it's not that hard, not that far over. Yeah, I went.
Speaker 2: Don't say how much time is that on a plane.
Speaker 4: So I get on a.
Speaker 1: Plane to get it be four or five hours on a plane from Ohio to here. That's about about that far, about that long as long as fluid to here and there. Yeah, yes, so.
Speaker 4: I'll make sure me and Jake make up pears. I have uncle flipping when I knuckle on the door and say, what's up on me?
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I'm looking forward to that. Ohoy, it's gonna be a good time. Are you ready, uncle, to meet your running mate?
Speaker 2: M hm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen you for more to see him and hop about.
Speaker 4: The Kansas City Chiefs and they're going breepeat buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, then that's the one that the peak. Now wait a second, I can see two, but no football team has gone three that I know. Oh that's right. He's Kansas City chief fan. Oh yeah, he got about.
Speaker 4: Long tim man yeah, I got some new of Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Uncle, What do you got?
Speaker 4: I just bought Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl jersey.
Speaker 1: Hello, you got you shouldn't?
Speaker 2: What you should do?
Speaker 4: Flame it up to hand an autograph?
Speaker 2: Get and flame it up and put it on the wall.
Speaker 4: I already got and I got a Jim Montina College jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh he's from Notre Dame Aberdeen?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Where was it?
Speaker 4: He played in college for the Melburda.
Speaker 1: Oh, Notre Dame. I'm sorry, I was Notre Dame. Okay, I didn't even realize that. I guess that.
Speaker 2: He when he was gone, he was saying the school that he was from. Have you heard that?
Speaker 1: Well? I just did Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean, I mean he said it the person I forget.
Speaker 1: What's We've got Sally Doll giving us Frank Zappa song titles Don't Eat the Yellow Snow. She's in the chat at YouTube. Thank you. There's just so much going on here. It's hard to keep up with Uncle uh By. The campaign is a work in progress. Just please keep listening to Uncle the podcast will give you updates in real time weekly. Of course, when we do the show, Uncle, are you ready to do a VHS live stream, a watch party, VHS watch party tomorrow Saturday. Are we up for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What do we got?
Speaker 2: Oh, tapes.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of tapes. They're over there. We got a ton of them.
Speaker 4: I got something else to tell you, guys.
Speaker 1: You got what you got? Good.
Speaker 4: I got something uncle would love to be playing. I got an intend there's sixty four the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh, Nintendo sixty four. That's the one that you have, right, Chuck, or that you had. Yeah, that's that's what I got. I need to replace the console.
Speaker 2: Yep, you got one.
Speaker 4: I got Donkey Kong.
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 4: Mario where you jump in the painting. Oh, yeah, he gonna get We got a whole bunch of games.
Speaker 10: What I was telling here, what I was telling so I kick here is get these things that we can play on.
Speaker 2: Get some more of these games. And I don't think you did it this past weekend.
Speaker 1: I didn't get more.
Speaker 10: Well, and I was telling, yeah, more games for us to play until until I made do play.
Speaker 2: But we've been watching the films.
Speaker 4: Yeah we Yeah, you came to the house. Is that you would have a ball? I goes the kids just go super intending their second genesis. We you we uh the the switch, Xbox one, uh, PlayStation two, PlayStation one regular Xbox, and load of stuff in there, sixty four.
Speaker 1: All the good stuff.
Speaker 2: When you always wanted to play.
Speaker 1: I love those all games.
Speaker 5: And you can't just set up these things properly, and you got to figure out these wires here to play these games.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: Can we get a strong on this.
Speaker 10: Strong Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, well the games, yes, I mean we contend for just the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, Actually I do have to work on that. I do have a way to make the gaming stream work with the two players. There's I don't want to get over the technical and bore everybody about all the wires have to connect and disconnect about. But I will just say that, yes, there is a way to do it. If we want to do the gaming, can we fix it.
Speaker 2: But let's say the two weeks we come in and play, we'll play one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yes we can. And in fact, maybe maybe we could do a combined VHS watch party slash gaming stream. Perhaps I don't know either that giving your.
Speaker 10: Time to do it though, yeah, because we were right now into looking at the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're watching the VHS six, but we can't. We can. We have a lot of old games, Cooly. I've got on my computer here a lot of Nintendo and Super, Nintendo Genesis and other weird systems.
Speaker 2: I have to playing somebody.
Speaker 4: I got a good bit for Super and and then there's sixty four and Sega. My favorite Sega game was Legal Legal.
Speaker 11: Enforcers, Lego Enforcers, Legal Enforcers Legal, Yeah, Legal what is that?
Speaker 1: Are your copp or something? What's on that game? I don't remember the guy huh.
Speaker 4: And for Superintended was super Tech my bull to.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I get put.
Speaker 2: When we get that going, I'm put m Son in here and he can little crazy like playing this game.
Speaker 1: He does like games Lethal Enforcers. Now, I do remember that. I remember that title.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever played it. I do remember the title.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 1: I love old games.
Speaker 4: Therefore great when you come, you're being set He can't be playing it on a sixty inch class grea.
Speaker 1: TV bro oh Man, and he set up this is this is luxury, Uncle. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You get Cooley's got fishing out back, Bro. We can go out back and fishing.
Speaker 1: That's that my kids. My kids love fishing. That's like one of their favorite things to do is the fishing. So yeah, I mean that's living the dream coolly uh, and also pointing out once again that Ohio not bad. You can play games inside, you walk outside and you're fishing. You just walk right out there, and then if you're so inclined, you could be like uncle, give a weather report while you're doing it. It's like, okay, I was just playing games. Now I'm coming out here seeing the weather. It's sunny, it's beautiful. There might be a couple of clouds, buds that. That's good. They're giving me a shade. It's about seventy two degrees out here, and I'm fishing. That's your weather report.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. That's what i'd say, exactly. So I kicked it.
Speaker 1: That's the way to do it, and you yeah, I would hope. So yeah.
Speaker 10: Hey, by the way, I don't have something to drink for a test ten to one contest lately.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't have any new beers. I have some beers that we've had before. I've got those big Foster's cans out there. Love those.
Speaker 2: We might be fished hit talking. I know, I got me started thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about to cool. You got us, you got us on this about the drink ten to one Crave Accent says we need to do that. Yeah, are you drinking anything right now? Cooley? My, oh, Jimmy, are you still there? And if so, are you drinking Mountain Dew? I need to know this, you know important to me? Yes, and yes, there we go, all right, the.
Speaker 4: New Mountain Dew.
Speaker 1: Jimmy's always got the Mountain Dew.
Speaker 2: I know that's his favorite drink. Can't man and likes his favorite drink.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: Have you tried the new Mountain Dew.
Speaker 6: I've tried a lot of them lately. I've been buying a lot of those ones.
Speaker 4: The well I think it is who do.
Speaker 2: Fo Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, every year they.
Speaker 6: Have one for uh just Kylloween.
Speaker 4: They call it get it anyways and tastes like skittles to me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Dang voodoo. I need to do the voodoo if you know what I mean. That has to happen, because I haven't. I haven't done that, but I will, That's what she said.
Speaker 4: Indeed, you do, he said, hurry up, moped up. Get her done.
Speaker 1: When you're doing the vood doo, you gotta do it fast and get it over with because nobody wants to do the voodoo for two very long. That's what That's what I've always heard that, That's what everybody's always told me, right, uncle, you always hear that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, really quick, you know you got about eight or nine minutes left here.
Speaker 2: I've been watching, man, I've been watching that time too.
Speaker 1: Oh you're you're you're on top of the time here, uncle, uncle. We have we have a time zone issue right now because we we've got a couple of colors on the line, both of which are not in our time zone.
Speaker 2: I always not in West Coast.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. We have a problem on our hands right now.
Speaker 10: They have to have they they have the two that getting stunned, I know, a shout out, that's.
Speaker 2: What you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm just I'm just trying to say that there's no way we could synchronize our clocks right here, and I feel like we're going to be I got eight fifty three, you've got eight fifty three. I watching h Cooley, what's your watch? Say right now? We need to eleven fifty four.
Speaker 5: You see that, uncle, Oh yeah, no, that's the three different here's that three our different problems I'm been yapping about.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, exactly what do we do about that?
Speaker 2: Well, get a bunch on outs.
Speaker 1: That's our only recourse, I think, I mean.
Speaker 2: Because look, I'm down to fifty four.
Speaker 1: Dang, time is now counting down as it always should have done from the beginning. But here we are counting up like fools. But we're not going to change that right now. What we're going to do is do our shout outs. We should probably go to Jimmy first, right, uncle, No, Cooly first? Oh he was the first caller, right, call him the first and then dang, I'm getting confused.
Speaker 2: You don't understand you on this thing.
Speaker 1: I know his voice.
Speaker 2: Okay, Coolly, give us a shout now.
Speaker 4: Come, I give you guys a shower out. Jake to snak from Peter Lake, Jimmy Brow can salk Arizona everyone around the world.
Speaker 1: Nice, there's some good shout outs there, Okay, Coolly, Uh, thanks for coming on, thank you for calling. We're gonna go to your Instagram, which is uh cooy. Digital five point zero is that right, that's what we think. Yeah, okay, and then yeah, so follow that, I'll be sure to repost you on odd Uncle podcasts so people can find it through there too. So thanks Cooley, we'll talk to you.
Speaker 4: Soon, man, Love you guys. Peace out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that takes us over to Jimmy. Gimme next you shout.
Speaker 4: Out, well, sorry to hear some ford uh some reason.
Speaker 6: That last Indiana Jones movie so her Head again television And unlike the Crystal, unlike the Crystal Scho movie, it was good. So a movie that I had no plan on watching because I assume do is crap because the Crystal Scoe was crap. It's actually good. So shout out to her sport. You actually made a decent one, the Snooze one.
Speaker 1: Peace all right, thank you Jimmy there. You know we'll get the recommendation. I actually saw that movie too, and I thought it was all right. I thought it was a pretty good movie, way better I thought it was gonna be so yeah good. I'm shouting out okay and.
Speaker 2: Nobody else on the line.
Speaker 1: I will shout out to the entire Cooley and Uncle presidential campaign staff. Without you, we would not be where we are today. Thank you. I want to give a shout out to anybody who's brave enough to actually have a news show where you have a weather man that presents weather in the style of Uncle. I dare you to do it and watch the ratings go up. I'm shouting you out preemptively. You will be doing God's work if you make that seemingly insane choice. I'm telling you now it's going to work.
Speaker 2: And not look at your own maps. Look outside.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm trying to say. I did. If they had a brain in their head, they would do it. But you know how things go, awkwold Uncle look at.
Speaker 2: The and they just look at the map. I don't believe them that. I never believed them. I never do.
Speaker 1: Olo. You got shout outs to.
Speaker 10: You well, fitting out to all the people that have been listening coast to coast and out in the state, whoever they will.
Speaker 1: And m hmmm.
Speaker 10: And the two that call in appreciate the calls and hopefully call back again sometime.
Speaker 2: And that's Ocean Bubby.
Speaker 1: Oh it's over, okay, all right, show's over.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.