Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing emot has coming, living man's prosity of all time.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master. Then you did it. Then you did it.
Speaker 1: There you did.
Speaker 3: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come out to play, Come.
Speaker 1: Out to play.
Speaker 4: The first the horse.
Speaker 5: The sun is rising, God, wake up, wake up, down, don't worry.
Speaker 1: We're all here to show you.
Speaker 5: How jan Witz, hol Saustation, K and bo G Home of the list is.
Speaker 6: It's a family being don't turn.
Speaker 7: Down tile dot wait and see.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Are you ready to job? It's time to start to show.
Speaker 7: Let's get my flin about briss Jo. It's a big mass mar show. Welcome to the work in me.
Speaker 5: It's all such a war kick back, makes up this topic and make it hardcore.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're with me a m mess, pickup you soon.
Speaker 5: There line you're on the air.
Speaker 8: Last Good morning.
Speaker 1: It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five and online the website dot rocks kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under beat MMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app Store. Of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, good morning, Carbon, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, Gimpee Wall, Good morning.
Speaker 1: We've got tickets to give away to see the Smashing Pumpkins. Pumpkin's going to be down at the tay Com Center on Saturday, October twenty fourth, Paycumcenter dot com. If you would like to get your tickets, and we've got listener emails and we've got to tell the truth. Your chance to get to another show. Better, ask any question that you want. We'll get to that coming up at nine o'clock. And pretty cool story in the news this morning about Zach Brown. Zach Brown gave away thirty seven thousand and some change cruises to everybody in attendance at Finway Park for the game. It was like his fifth consecutive sellout of Finway or some crazy thing like that. And to which I say, what about the parking attendance? What about the people that were working sessions and security? Did they whether they should or shouldn't, I don't know, but did they include them.
Speaker 4: Probably not, because they did not pay to get in. They are working, and as far as I'm concerned, these are for the fans that paid to be at that show to help sell it out. So you don't get a cruise, man, Sorry, you should have taken the day off and paid for a ticket.
Speaker 1: So that's seventy four thousand people. They're gonna be going on two separate cruises. I think it's got to be more than that. Seventy four thousand. It's way more than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not gonna pack all all those people on one one big ass boat.
Speaker 1: Surely not. I let's just say the biggest cruise ship holds ten thousand people. That's seven trips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's it's a Margaritaville cruise, is what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Margueriteaville at c Gimpy.
Speaker 1: Right, fans had to register that night to claim it, so the final number might be lower.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine you're just too drunk?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 8: You leave early?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: My goodness? Right, and you miss out on the cruise because you wanted to.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, do you want to go?
Speaker 4: Hold?
Speaker 1: You didn't hear the details, right?
Speaker 8: Because who do you call? You don't right, Hey, Zach I left early.
Speaker 4: So the Margaritaville at sea ranges anywhere this is the occupancy capacities is what they call it, anywhere from thirteen hundred to thirty four hundred passengers depending on the specific vessel WHOA and whether it it reflects double or maxim occupancy.
Speaker 1: So that means that they had that's twenty one trips, almost twenty two trips. Yeah, that they'll have to he'll have to go do. Yeah. Now is he gonna be on all of them or did he just just just go ahead and just front the bill for them to have it fun that I don't know.
Speaker 4: That I don't know, and.
Speaker 1: Did he just give the bait. They all in cabins, you know, the ones that would in staterooms, but then they had the special name when they're in the middle of the ship with no windows, which is not awesome.
Speaker 8: Literally the worst way to do a cruise.
Speaker 4: I think a buddy of mine and just recently went on a cruise and they took pictures. I was like, oh, that's neat. So I start scrolling through them and then I seen their cabin and their bunks. Because I've always wanted to tick a cruise, right, and I'm like, this looks horrible.
Speaker 1: You're stuck in like prison style bunks.
Speaker 8: I mean in some scenarios.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess if you can pay the cash for those upgraded you only get you get in an actual bed, not just a bed that folds down from the wall.
Speaker 1: I've never I've been on two cruises, yeah, two, and I've never stayed in a bunk style scenario.
Speaker 8: It was and one of those inner cabins and it.
Speaker 1: Was just a you know, two beds on each side, look like a dorm room if I'm being honest. And then the other one was when we went on that Disney cruise and we had like a king bed, an actual real bed.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, it was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Uh, this here just says Margueritaville's three ship meet up, Zach Brown Live and Nassaul. So okay, so there's three ships and if you know, each ship holds sixteen hundred people. Yeah, he gonna be doing that for a while. Yeah, but I mean he's getting a cruise out of the deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure, that's been a problem for him, and he's getting paid for it, and forty million dollars if we start seeing him be the spokesperson from Margaritaville. Let's see, we know that there's something else. He didn't put the bill right right, completely right, right, right, He might have put up half of it because what was like forty million dollars. Yeah, for all those all those tickets. I went down a rabbit hole of musicians and what they've donated. And this is great, but it doesn't make him the most charitable it sounds like it. Yeah, but he's definitely the most involved, filling like forward facing, rather than he just the artist just gives money and then whatever. No, he's been he's actively involved some other ones. Taylor Swift distributed more than fifty five million dollars in bonuses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was right, correct, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's still she didn't have to get you pointed out with the the people you know, doing security, like too bad, you got your job. This was just a bonus, right, that's one hundred thousand dollars bonus per truck driver.
Speaker 9: Well, and then right before her wedding, her and Travis.
Speaker 1: Donated twelve or twenty or something twenty.
Speaker 9: Four I think it was twenty four million to different charities in the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all tax right off, So right, the bonuses, the donating, the charities, right they you know.
Speaker 1: It depends on how she does it, right. I'm not savvy enough with tax nor am I. But as an individual, I don't know if it has the same safety as a business. Right, So, and I don't know if she Maybe she said it and then her LLC did, who knows, Yeah, Dolly Parton, of course she's got that. Imagination Library distributes three million free books every month over its lifetime. It's reach and social impact dwarfs this crews giveaway by miles, and it happened slowly over time. Drake spent one million dollars given away cash, tuition, groceries, vehicles, and other assistants while filming a video. He also paid college tuitions for fans at concerts. That's pretty cool, Yeah, that is. What do you think his net worth is Drakes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sixty billion.
Speaker 1: I would say two fifty four hundred million, So he gave one four hundredth of his net worth away. What do you think Zach Brown's net worth is.
Speaker 6: Eighty five million?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one thousand, lind five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say three hundred.
Speaker 8: This says anywhere between fifty and sixty.
Speaker 1: That's it, okay, But he gave away forty yeah, right, that's a why now compare that to the one four hundreds of Drake right right, right right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Travis Scott gave away a million dollars in scholarships to one hundred students through his foundation. Herb Alpert, Herb Alpert, not Herb Yes, Herb Alpert. Do you know who that is? Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I knew you would know who.
Speaker 1: That was, great song about infidelity. He donated thirty million dollars to the Music School at UCLA, twenty four million to cal Arts, and more than five million dollars to the Harlem School of Arts.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good, yeah for a guy that we all went, huh yeah, the one hit wonder Gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What's Herb Alpert's network?
Speaker 9: Take?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Sixteen million?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Oh? Say ten?
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and fifty million?
Speaker 4: God damn af Peanick Gilattas.
Speaker 1: He was the co founder and for the independent record label he created with in nineteen sixty two with Jerry Moss, called A and M Records.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's kind of a big deal.
Speaker 1: He sold over seventy two million records worldwide as the leader of the Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass Band. Nice.
Speaker 8: Hey, man, it can't just be the Herbalpert band.
Speaker 4: Right right, He's all put in these records producing, and he's like, you know what, I could do this? This seems pretty easy. Got a brilliant song about Penia Giladas.
Speaker 8: Why don't you just start you in record label?
Speaker 1: Fine? I will welcome new band, dirty Baby Jesus Fetus. I need to meet the chairman and ceo. This is Herb Alpert. Ayeana, guy, do you want a brass band around here? Said no one ever? You know that was huh no, the secretary. You know who you were just speaking with, don't you know? He was the man who who says, if you like Pina Colattas, this cat's gotta be on my next deathpool man. Sure in ninety one years old. Yeah, eighty five million dollars though eight hundred and fifty million dollars though he got it. He got some good hook up. Yeah, he's on tour. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, he'll be in Knoxville on Monday.
Speaker 1: And it's sold out. These are all sold out.
Speaker 4: I'm what I guess Indianapolis or Knoxville might be the closest he's coming to us. It'd be in Mesa, Arizona. Okay, you want to go to the Knoxville show forty seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty nine, thirty sold out shows this year. Wow, damn he is not somebody suffering from the blue dot problem post malone. Right, all that for one song? Name another Herb Albert song.
Speaker 6: You can't you.
Speaker 1: Can't exact cream and other delights because you're looking at it's on the top of the list. Here, lady fingers Zorba, the Greek what now my love? Tijuana Taxi, don't look it up. Don't look it up.
Speaker 4: No, I was just gonna No.
Speaker 1: Don't look it up on urban dictionary. Okay, yeah, the Lonely Bull. These all sound like urban Dictionary positions.
Speaker 6: They might be.
Speaker 1: And he's not selling like he's This isn't like you know Bob's backyard. No, he's playing.
Speaker 8: No, these are these are Vin Hughes.
Speaker 1: Uh. We're in August three thousand seat venues, which is still three thousand seat venues. Yeah, the Kodeac Center, how much do you think the kode Accenter in Rochester, New York holds that he's sold out?
Speaker 4: Oh, let's go with.
Speaker 1: Ninety five thousand, one hundred grand even you think he's the venue holds one hundred thousand people in Rochester, New York. Yeah, okay, it's twenty twenty two. I think there are like very few venues that hold that much. Arrowhead holds like eighty two, I think on the like when they did the Super Bowl down in Dallas, that was one hundred and two or one hundred and one. Oh, like, it is not very rare. Good for that cat for real. And the Agua Caliente Resort and Casino in Rancho Mirage, California is going quickly.
Speaker 4: All the senior sitters buying up all these tickets for Herb Albert Albert.
Speaker 1: Do you think they get out of their wheelchair and he's playing the trumpet? By the way, at that age, you think he.
Speaker 4: Sits down to play, like a lot of people at that age do. Like Hank Williams is not ninety one. Hank Williams Junior is not ninety one years old, but he sits down to play a lot. Same way with.
Speaker 1: Phil Collins. Yes, he's been sitting down play yeah yeah, uh, Loretta Lynne said down the last few times of her tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's got to just be sitting down jamming up. I don't know why Chuck Mangioni comes out, but whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you why Chuck Mangioni comes out right now. You're gonna hear why on this episode of Chips. I always think of this office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister Pearce, the doctor will see.
Speaker 8: You now listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not very happy about the delivery you made to my house home. Please thank you for olden. We'll still be with you.
Speaker 4: I've got to cut all that out of the podcast. Herb Albert's people will be contacting us.
Speaker 1: He's got an AI machine. You know what, No, you know what? No, don't just leave it in see whatever I want that meaning?
Speaker 4: Can you guys explain.
Speaker 1: Why Herb Alpert just trying everything we can, throwing us at the hall.
Speaker 8: Somebody's correcting us.
Speaker 1: On the Tijuana song, Rupert Holmes sings that song.
Speaker 8: Mmmm apparently yeah.
Speaker 1: He sings that.
Speaker 8: If you want Pina Colada song escape, it's called escape.
Speaker 1: Okay. By the way, I want that person that texts that in on my trivia team.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And and it's Herb Alpert. No, it's not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and google idiot and do a quick google of Rupert.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, he looks like he wrote that donkey for a while.
Speaker 6: Yes he did.
Speaker 9: And the first picture from the La Times. You look at him now, I mean it looks like almost like a serial killer.
Speaker 4: It looks like you should be selling the insurance. He looks British.
Speaker 6: Yep, well is he?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh, and that explains why he looks British. Then yeah, he's a British born American. Okay, So who the hell is Herb Alpert? Then?
Speaker 1: Well you heard him. I just played it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and stop discrediting the TV.
Speaker 4: Let's want of breass.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we're in the bed too, man, Hobad, you're all replaceable.
Speaker 8: You're just a name.
Speaker 4: I can put it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I'm getting on Mark Wahlberg. You doesn't put anybody's face. Can we get a squaw machine? All right, we gotta take a break. We got tickets to see the Smashing Pumpkins.
Speaker 8: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Do news quakies.
Speaker 8: These are stories that you may have missed in the.
Speaker 10: News It's time for newsquakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big nine Morning showing ninety on the five.
Speaker 9: Assisted living facility gives man eighteen shots of booze before doctor's appointment. This happened in holding Ford, Minnesota. They got some questions to answer concerning the treatment of one of their residents. The state investigators are looking in a covered bridge assisted living after one of their residents, Don Brambrick, reportedly showed up at a doctor's appointment completely blitzed from alcohol in a span of less than twenty four hours before the appointment. Reports say that bram Brick had been given eighteen shots and a beer. He arrived at his appointments with a blood alcohol level a point two three.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: Don was sent to the emergency room for an evaluation, but he told them that instead of spending the night at the hospital, he'd rather go home and continue to drink with staff.
Speaker 8: Yeah he would, yeah, Ken blame him on that.
Speaker 4: No, man, it's always more fun to go back home and continue drinking with your staff.
Speaker 9: So I'm assuming that he doesn't live in like the memory care unit. If it's assisted living, he probably he has his own it's like a studio apartment or a one bedroom apartment in the assisted living facility.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They're all a little different.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of that Landman episode where you mom and daughter.
Speaker 1: They're trying to turn good be good people, and they go to the retirement home and they're playing checker. I don't know, they're doing something and she's like, this is dumb. All right, let's go drink and they make margarita's and yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 4: And when those old people party it up, man, the hell?
Speaker 8: And who's getting this person alcohol?
Speaker 6: Someone at the assisted living facility.
Speaker 9: That's why they're the they're questioning the people that work there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably one of the employees more than likely.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I know when my grandparents lived there, like my father, my grandfather wasn't in the memory here. He had his own little apartment that attached. He could co visit my grandma in the memory care but they couldn't live in the same area.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't on and they wanted to have smush time. They just go back to his place.
Speaker 9: Right, No, like she could visit. No, she wasn't allowed to visit his area.
Speaker 1: She couldn't leave the prison, I mean in the home exactly.
Speaker 9: And he wasn't allowed to have alcohol in his He had a fridge, but he couldn't keep alcohol in it.
Speaker 4: So man fires ten shots at self checkout in argument at Pennsylvania Walmart. So clearly it comes out of Pennsylvania. Glen Olden is the area that it comes out of. Seven point thirty on a Friday evening. I guess this guy has gone done his grocery shopping or gotten a few things, and he's going through the checkout stand and he gets into an argument with another customer there, and that's when he pulls out his pistol. And they say that he fired between five and ten rounds at the other shopper. The guy that he was arguing with, right, missed every last one of his shots. One of his shots ricochets off hits an employee right in her calf. Right. She goes to the hospital with non life threatening injuries. Police clearly come out. I guess this guy took the hell off because they're still searching for him. They reviewed surveillance footage from inside and outside the store. They went through his purchase history trying to piece together like what happened and identify the man. And they say, as of right now, they are still looking for the dude.
Speaker 8: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just getting a little frustrated with the uh.
Speaker 4: I get it, man, It sucks and sometimes it doesn't work all the time, and you gotta wait, especially if you're buy an alcohol, have somebody come over and you know, verify that you're old enough and blah blah, but pull out your pistol and fire ten rounds in the checkout stamp.
Speaker 1: I mean sucks. Feels really dramatic that you've got to weight to have your ID check and now they can even do it from Afar. They can do year old and they just hit the button. Yeah sucks. Means you know you've lost your home. That sucks. I'm tired of checking myself out.
Speaker 8: You got cyclospora.
Speaker 1: That sucks. Not equal to you've got to weight to have your ID checked or you didn't You put it on the weight thing too early.
Speaker 4: Please put item in the bagging area.
Speaker 1: Bitch it is.
Speaker 8: There's a gross story in town.
Speaker 1: I don't like going to because they have theirs pretty tight, like it's almost too accurate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Walmart doesn't feel like they do it that often.
Speaker 4: See and if they just took out the self checkout and had employees in the in the in the checkout like they normally used to before COVID, we.
Speaker 9: Would one of them did the one at eighty first did put takeout?
Speaker 1: They were model in all of them. Yeah, they're amoutel all of them. I need the self checkouts. I don't because I feel like I'll give you a great example because my wife doesn't like using self checkouts. And she went through and went to the the checkout. It was that Target, and he was like, well, you shouldn't buy all this stuff, you know, deep like slow, you shouldn't check out, buy all this stuff. Wait till next week because it's tax free weekend. She's like, I want it now, Come on, you just see what I don't want to gee, just just do your job.
Speaker 4: Let me get out of here. Self checkout doesn't do that, No, It bitches and complains about the amount of weight that you have in the bagging area.
Speaker 8: Bitches complaints.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, maybe that damn self checkout will learn its lesson next time.
Speaker 8: Sure. Probably.
Speaker 1: Postal worker accused of stealing winning lotto ticket. US postal service worker in Florida has been accused of stealing the winning lottery ticket from the mail and cashing it in Lakeisha Lockhart was arrested on July twenty third following a joint investigation.
Speaker 8: She later admitted to stealing the lottery ticket.
Speaker 1: The Lottery Player reported that the winning four pack ticket, worth twenty six hundred dollars, never arrived at its destination. It was traced to a Florida Lottery office in Miami and had been redeemed. She faces multiple charges, including grand theft and mail theft, which she's probably gonna get more trouble for the mail theft.
Speaker 8: Yeah to all that for twenty six hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: So the ticket, somebody was getting mailed the ticket and she found the ticket in the mail some prize going through. You have the option on some prizes to mail the ticket in and they will mail you a check, okay.
Speaker 4: And she's like, this is go into the post or to the lottery commission. Yeah, opens it up, okay. Because I was like, how the hell does she get a hold of it? You just going through every letter and package. But I guess if it's addressed to the lottery commission, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, you know, stealing the magazine that got delivered with the black cover on it. Yeah, pornos, Yeah, porno mags way back in it. And maybe people aren't don't realize when you go to turn those tickets in, they take a lot of information. Yeah, so they know who picked it up, who turned the ticket in. That sucks for twenty six hundred, Oh for twenty six hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah's worth it.
Speaker 1: If I got it it was twenty six hundred dollars, i'd put it right back in the mail.
Speaker 4: No, if it was twenty six mailiing even then.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get caught. Yeah, twenty six hundred. I'm taking it in. Yeah, I'll take the road trip any amount. I'm not mailing it in for that reason right there. It doesn't happen that often, though, it happens about as often as you get checked for ID.
Speaker 4: Well, that still happens once is enough for me to be like, m I want to keep my money. I don't need some angry postal worker I'm gonna stealing my cash.
Speaker 1: So what I'm hearing you say is things only can happen once and for you, you'll never go down that road again.
Speaker 4: Eh.
Speaker 1: Nope, this conversation, for this argument.
Speaker 8: All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 9: Good morning Corbyn with the kids headed back to school here shortly, the dreaded school supply lists are coming out on school websites. And think of all of the school supplies you can buy with one thousand dollars. At eight o'clock this morning, be listening for your keyword and iterant online. When you hear it at kmod dot com, you could score one thousand dollars. You have thirteen chances throughout the workday to win, beginning at eight all the way up until eight o'clock tonight. Enter it at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 8: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin.
Speaker 4: So this Friday is my birthday and I'm going to be celebrating on Lady Good Diva's.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be there starting at seven o'clock. I won't you come hang out.
Speaker 4: On they Well, on out, I have a drink, get your dance, do whatever, celebrate me. Come on. It's birthday of this Friday, Lady Goadaiva was eighteenth and Sheridan see either.
Speaker 1: All right, you have almost a zero chance of living next to a serial killer, but not exactly zero, right, Listen to this crazy stat The US has an astounding sixty six percent of known cases worldwide three six hundred and fifteen serial killers to date. It's a lot, yeah, right, And so somebody went and analyzed serial killer data across fifty states and they found that Wyoming has the highest concentration of known serial killers in the country, with thirteen point five serial killers per one million residents. So in perspective, the odds of living next to a known serial killer in Wyoming one in seventy three thousand, are higher than the odds of hitting the jackpot.
Speaker 4: I guess it makes sense for your serial killer to go hide out in Wyoming, pretty wide open spaces.
Speaker 1: You would think New York would have a higher right, more people. No, it was near the bottom. And so where does that put Oklahoma in the top ten. He's wanted us to be a top ten state and we nailed it being a top ten state. And the thing that I found fascinating about this information was that in the article they didn't really classify what a serial killer was. They didn't really say it was, you know, two victims, three victims, went on and on. So the list is kind of of broad. But Oklahoma had twenty three known serial killers and two hundred known victims. And I have some of the really good serial killers that I didn't even know were a thing here that we can talk about. And so some of these I didn't know who they were. But some of them you're going to be Oh, I remember this. The Giggling Granny is one of Tulsa's most famous serial killers, Nanny DAWs. She poisoned family members, including four husbands and roughly twenty over twenty seven years. Her final husband died here in Tulsa in nineteen fifty four, and the addutopsy revealed arsenic. She confessed to numerous killings and died in prison. So you think serial killers are menacing right, prowling in the middle of the night. No, this counts as a serial killer.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Roger Dale Stafford, his wife, and his brother were responsible for the nineteen seventy eight murders of six employees at the Surloine Steak Stockade restaurant and O KC, along with the killings of a Texas family dinner Percell. He's often to described as a serial killer, though the crimes occurred in compressed period and could be also called spreeze or mass murders. Okay, the roaming rapist. Oh, these are Oklahoma serial killers. The roaming rapist. He killed five people across northern Oklahoma during a nineteen day period in nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 8: The murders happened rapidly.
Speaker 1: He's more accurately called a spree killer, despite appearing on many.
Speaker 8: Serial killer lists.
Speaker 1: We haven't had something like this, I can't think of since I've lived here, and I've lived here since a one here in Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have some kind of major.
Speaker 1: Serial killer scenario, type of spree thing.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, there have been people on that beene hundred four because they did something bad or killed somebody.
Speaker 4: Right, but not quite like this.
Speaker 1: A nineteen day period of killing five people, that is, that's insane. Wayne Henry Garrison. He was convicted of murdering a thirteen year old Tulsa boy and linked to earlier killings of two other children. He admitted to additional murders, though those claims were not all proven.
Speaker 8: William Lewis Reese.
Speaker 1: He was convicted of for murders, including the ninety seven abduction and killing of nineteen year old Tiffany Johnston from a car wash. After serving time in Texas, he returned to Oklahoma in January of twenty twenty six to face his Oklahoma death sentence. I feel like I remember that one in the news. How about the old Tulsa strangler?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, right, I had no idea. This is Charles Floyd.
Speaker 1: He was believed to be responsible for a series of attacks and killings of women of Tulsa during the forties. He was declared mentally incompetent and confined rather than convicted. He was attributed to at least five killings. Okay, the Oklahoma City butcher, it's a great murderer. Now. That is an unknown killer associated with dismembered remains of women found around Oklahoma City during the seventies. Nobody was identified or convicted, and the number of victims and whether one person committed the crimes still is uncertain. Only women, Huh.
Speaker 4: That's somebody who's been scarred by a woman.
Speaker 8: Or thinks they're doing.
Speaker 1: God's work exactly.
Speaker 8: It's not always vindication, man.
Speaker 6: And that's an unsolved case.
Speaker 1: Still apparently apparently. How about Monroe Betterton. He was paroled after killing his wife and then he did it again. He was sittence to ninety nine years in prison in Missouri for murdering his second wife, and is also suspected in the death of his first He married, moved here to northeastern Oklahoma in nineteen nineteen, killed wife number three this time, though we didn't let him go. He was electrocuted in nineteen twenty. The insane part isn't just the murderers. It's that the man served ninety nine years from murdering a spouse and was released and remarried and repeated almost the exact same pattern.
Speaker 4: Yeah, learned your lesson after that one, right as they did on the third try.
Speaker 1: Well, it's nice. I think he's changed, been rehabilitated. The Kelly family seven in eighteen eighty seven in what was then No Man's Land, now known as the Panhandle. According to accounts, the Kelly family ran a tavern where travelers disappeared. Investigators supposedly discovered a hidden trap door beneath a chair, bodies in a cellar, and more victims buried near a barn. The theory was travelers were dropped through the floor and then killed and robbed. A posse trapped down the family. Three were reportedly hanged from trees, while another died after falling from a horse. Eleven victims were attributed to them. Why isn't there one a haunted house named after this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Taking the story?
Speaker 8: And two where's the movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right? You used to be sitting there mine in your own business. Want to drink because he's been on the road, it's all dusty, and then all of a sudden, zinc eh, you fall through the floor.
Speaker 1: Joshua Anderson he was only nineteen when police rested him in two thousand and seven. He was convicted of murdering four people and suspected in fifth killing, all within a small area north of downtown Tulsa. He had no consistent victim type. Police described a neighborhood where people were afraid of him, and at one point he was responsible for a huge portion of Tulsa's murders in one year, wow at nineteen in two thousand and seven. In one case, he reportedly took a knife from a victim's body simply because he liked it. He received four life sentences plus additional prison time. And then there's a lot of belief that the BTK killer had a bunch of Ooklahoma victims, right because he was up in Wichita, right, not that far away?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 1: And BTK he was was he killing He would just go into people's homes and kill people, right, He would break in, kill them and then leave. He didn't have like he wasn't just killing women, right.
Speaker 4: Right, I think so I'm not up to date on the BTK killer.
Speaker 1: He did kill women, but mostly women, is what I'm saying. Yeah, Yes, blind torture killed by the way is what that stands for. His typical female victim alone or invulnerable, often living in the Wichita area, chosen because he believed he could control them, not because of their age or appearance. He would spend weeks or months watching potential victims projects, as he noted in his documents, learn their routines, break into homes or wait until he knew they'd be vulnerable, bind and strangle them, often after physic psychological terrorizing their minds. Sometimes pose the bodies, keep souvenirs from the crimes, and relive the murders through fantasy for years afterwards. A couple of times he deviated from that. He killed nine year old Josephino Tero to a women in their sixties. He killed entire families, a single woman, an elderly woman, so there wasn't a strict type. Disappearance of Cynthia Kenney caught investigator's attention because she was sixteen.
Speaker 8: Years old girl. She was working at a laundry mat.
Speaker 1: She vanished without a trace, and Dennis Raider was known to stalk victims who were isolated. He was also working in Oklahoma around that time installing security systems. Man, installing security systems and killing people. Yeah, like you you know, the in and out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he looks like the kind of guy that's going to, you know, kill a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: Yes, just looking at as much You're like, yeah, you look crazy. Yeah yeah, man, thanks coming in. I'm a police officer for a small I worked a case that didn't sit right to me. Long story short, This lady possibly poisoned her four husbands and had sexual relationships with their son. I found this out after the case that had nothing to do with it. Serial killers, man, they're fascinating to learn about, but you almost don't want to learn too much. About them, because then people start going, why you learn so much about serial killers?
Speaker 6: Yeah, why do you care so much?
Speaker 9: That butcher one that was never saw That sounds like the making of a good movie.
Speaker 1: Any movie then where the villain is the named the Butcher. Right, gangs in New York, That movie is so fantastic because of the butcher. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Someone else said, no, south Side Stranglers.
Speaker 8: That sounds like some sort of musical group.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: South Side Strangler refers to Timothy Wilson Spencer, an American serial killer.
Speaker 8: In the South in Richmond, Virginia. So we weren't talking about Virginia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which explains why we're not talking about the Saleside Tranglers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He was the first American serial killer convicted in the first US Capitol case decided using DNA profiling evidence exoneration is DNA match also helped exonerate an innocent man, David Vasquez, who'd been wrongfully imprisoned for an early nineteen eighty four case.
Speaker 8: So yeah, so see good comes out of everything.
Speaker 1: He did all that. But we got the forensic stuff right, all right, We got to take a break. We'll be back. We got tickets to see the Smashing Pumpkins Saturday, October twenty fourth, at the pay Comm Center in OKC. Eight three three four six oh KMOD it's Tuesday. So what's the game, Gimbie.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a little thing we call the singing thing, and the current record is well, I'm dominating this one with an nine, and Lindsey's kind of behind me with six, and you're pretty far back there because you only got.
Speaker 8: Foe and last week's winter.
Speaker 4: That would be me.
Speaker 1: So eight three three four six O kmo D. Call up, decide who's going to be a clue giver. It could be Lindsey or Corbin. Eight three three four six O kmo D. Let's go to the phones and get our contestant. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 8: What is your name?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Gary, h Gary.
Speaker 8: Who would you like to give clues? Lindsay or Corbin?
Speaker 4: Uh, let's go Lindsey.
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue.
Speaker 9: Here we go, Okay, hush, strumming my pain with his fingers singly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I saw him standing there by the record machine. I knew he couldn't have been about seventeen.
Speaker 6: Singing.
Speaker 1: I love rock and roll.
Speaker 9: Yes, coming out of my coming out of my cave, and I can and I'm doing just fine.
Speaker 6: Gotta gotta be strong. I don't know the words. It's not dark, it's very another.
Speaker 9: The sun is very what yes, yes, yes, okay, this is the This is.
Speaker 6: The song when you're when you want to make love to your woman. You might put this on.
Speaker 1: Nope, you said part of the time.
Speaker 9: Sorry this uh is a day of the week time time time.
Speaker 1: All right, looks like you've got three Gary, might be good enough for the wind. Hang on the line. Okay, okay, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Tina, Tina. We've gotta be three. Okay, okay, we can do this. Here we go, okay. In This is an anthem song for females about how to live their life. It's from a late eighties an eighties female musician. She has a colorful hair and her father figure in her videos was Captain Leu Albano Sidney. That's the artist and her most famous song, Oh my God, the opposite of boys.
Speaker 10: Girls, Girls want to Happen.
Speaker 1: You missed part of the word. You've got it right, You just missed her Girls want to Happen.
Speaker 4: The girls want to happen.
Speaker 1: You are very close, but you're missing one word in it. And it wouldn't be blank if we didn't make you say it directly.
Speaker 6: You go to court for what.
Speaker 1: To get court for judge, Yes, but it is. They are known as the Blank Systems Court. Yes, but they also known as a branch of the Department of Apartment And in Superheroes there is a hall called our League called okay, I'm so sorry. That's okay, I thought, Yeah, don't worry about it. Play against all the time. See you later. Congratulations, you got that win.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 8: You're gonna go ahead and get those tickets.
Speaker 1: You're going to uh see Smashing Pumpkins in Oklahoma City on Saturday, October twenty fourth. A decision. Nice, awesome, I appreciate it. Excellent. Jobs are hanging on the line, all right. The one that Lindsay said the word, yeah, his dad shot him in the face. He's known. Yeah.
Speaker 8: You listen to the songs, they're very sexual.
Speaker 1: Let's get it on and then you ended on. Yeah. Robert Smith's the lead singer of this band.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're still active today.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're part of the eighties wave. Kind of a punk band, kind of uh every Monday through mm hmmm, and then hearts are representative of what I love. Yeah, very pure Frida.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe if if if you told her to sing this song, maybe she would have gotten it because she knew Cyndi Laupper and she she knew the song.
Speaker 6: Maybe if she just would have sang it, she would Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, girls just want to just yeah, just as the word that we're looking for in there?
Speaker 4: Are you get to say just I thought you were on a good track there to go with the Justice League?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, or if we didn't get it accurately, it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Be just yeah, word don't make no damn.
Speaker 1: Sense, right right, right? Yeah, she fell victim to what happens in this game is you think you can play, and then when you play, the red light comes on and you're you're stuck. So all right, the record now I'm still only.
Speaker 4: With nine, but then moves Lindsey to seven and keeps you dead ass last with four.
Speaker 8: See what gim be azi is four by four.
Speaker 4: That the White House hosts AI companies. The White House will bring together some of the biggest names and artificial intelligence today to discuss a new cybersecurity review framework for advanced AI models. Representatives from companies including Opening I, Google, and Anthropic are expected to join the meeting folks based on a voluntary program created under President Trump. The framework would allow the government to evaluate powerful AI systems before they are widely released, including testing whether they could be used to identify vulnerabilities or carry out cyber attacks. Officials say the program is not a licensing requirement, but it comes as.
Speaker 1: Concerns grow over the risks posed.
Speaker 4: By AI technology. Kind of makes sense. Let's kind of get a handle on this before it gets out of control. Listen, I'm glad you're getting had lunch. Let's get some details down the fare. Let's get some actual guardrails right right?
Speaker 1: What else working on it? What else we got here?
Speaker 4: Microsoft warns Russian hackers are targeting hotel Wi Fi. The company says Russian hackers are using phony signing pages to break into accounts.
Speaker 1: It says the operation is nicknamed Captive Crunch, and it involves a white seal.
Speaker 4: Get right, and it involves a widespread compromise of Wi Fi networks at hospitality related organizations.
Speaker 1: Why why just the.
Speaker 4: Hotels because they're easier, I guess, because you go and just dumbly attached to them.
Speaker 1: You know what's fun.
Speaker 4: As we were coming back from Florida, and uh, I saw this lady.
Speaker 1: You know how some hotels.
Speaker 4: We were at the Lacina and they have like the business suite where you can go in and get on the computer, right an actual stand up, regular computer. And I was thinking to myself, and there was this lady there that was trying to log in and she's got her phone in one hand, trying to get credentials or whatever, and she's logging into this computer. And I'm like, why are you sitting at this computer here, at this desk when you have everything you need right there in your hand. It's basically a computer right there. Your phone is, so why are why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 8: Well, some people it's easier to work. I get on a laptop.
Speaker 4: I guess you people have work to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not everybody's just scrolling TikTok.
Speaker 4: GIMPI what else we got here? Hey, there's been two deaths linked to cyclists. Sporesis the diarrhea Paris side.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's in Michigan.
Speaker 4: State officials said that two people have died after contracting the illness. They had significant underlying health conditions. That may have impact been impacted by cyclospora and dehydration. The outbreak break of the illness in Michigan and nine other states have been linked to lettuce from Taylor Farms served at Taco Bell. Michigan has reported more than eleven thousand cases of illness. Cases have been reported in forty five states. You died from.
Speaker 8: Diarrhea, dude, that's gotta suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no. Getting your ID check to the self check. That's sacks. Yeah right, yeah, dying from diarrhea hardly comparison.
Speaker 4: Lastly, here the Tulsa Health Apartment to hold free back to school cooking demonstrations and the organization will hold cooking demonstrations that will focus on back to school basics. The first session will be held on Thursday, August fourteenth, so that's next Thursday, from six pm to seven pm and will feature a three bean salad along with pizza and many Ha Mini m I Ni cheesecake yogurt cups. And then the second class which would be on a Tuesday, August eighteenth, from five point thirty in the evening to seven thirty and it'll focus on cooking for kids. The young chefs will make baked mac and cheese cups with hidden veggies and apple pie cookies. Children under the age of eight will require an adult to be presidents.
Speaker 1: Three bean salad, kidney m hm, garbonzo.
Speaker 6: Okay, Liima, no black bean.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes beans. I don't think you would put pinto so it have to be maybe white beans. Kidney beans are garbage, so to put those in is an ami move.
Speaker 9: My mom makes a kidney bean salad that I never liked growing up, and now she'll make She still makes it and I eat it now and it's still not my.
Speaker 6: Favorite, but I can.
Speaker 9: I can appreciate it now, okay, But as a kid, it was like, no pass.
Speaker 4: Your three beans are green beans? Green beans? Huh, that's what it says.
Speaker 1: I have never had three bean salad with green beans in it.
Speaker 4: These are the three main beans, okay, and you can flick each one of them if you want. Green beans, kidney beans, and wax beans or chickpeas also known as garbonzo beans. Other white beans can be added as well, cannonellie beans or Great Northern beans.
Speaker 1: Throw in some.
Speaker 4: Vegetables and a dressing, is what it says. But yeah, your three main Beans, Green Ha, Hidney and Garbonzo.
Speaker 1: Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 9: Did you get your keyword? I hope not, but if you did miss it, it's okay. You've got twelve more chances throughout the day to win one thousand dollars. Think of all of the back to school supplies you could win, especially with the tax free weekend coming up. When you hear the keyword, enter it online at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app and score one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbyn. You want to see one of the most legendary tongues in history. Gene Simmons Band's going to be at the Cove inside Riverspire Casino on September tenth. You want to go for free, Well, just click on the contest tap right there on the free iHeartRadio app listener.
Speaker 1: Email. You can always email us show at kmod dot com, Show at kmod dot com, emails on the air, and then you guys get to give advice on what you think is happening or what they should do. And this email comes from a guy says, I call my girlfriend texting someone named Charlie today. She didn't see me standing next to her, and when I asked who Charlie was, she said it was a girl from work. But she grabbed her phone real quick and put it face down and changed the subject in about four seconds. Is Charlie a girl's name?
Speaker 4: That's the question for the advice that he's looking for. It's what it says, okay, because I'm trying not to jump the gun, That's what it says. I mean, I don't see Shannon's a unisexual name.
Speaker 1: Chris right?
Speaker 4: What you usually Chris is like sure for Christina or Chris or Christopher right or just Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, people just go by. There are people just named Chris. Yeah. Okay. Now, every girl Chris I've ever met was k R I S right, and every boy Chris was always c h R I S right. So but Charlie, I think Charlie is an adorable girl's name.
Speaker 6: I haven't known any.
Speaker 1: Charlie's the thing about sneaking up on your partner or looking.
Speaker 8: Over their shoulder, I mean, your eyes just go there, you know.
Speaker 1: I play Uno with my kids, Yeah, and one of them always I seem to wander to the person next to them, but she's ten. Right, as an adult, should you keep your eyes on your you know, shouldn't be looking at people's phones. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. People look at your phone. Samsung's new S twenty six.
Speaker 4: True, I believe it's only the Ultra, and they have a feature on their phone on that particular phone to where you can't look over. It's a privacy thing. You can't look over it blacks out the screen. So anybody who's looking over your shoulder, we're off to the side, it blacks out the screen. You can't see anything. You have to be looking at it face on.
Speaker 6: So it comes standard on the phone on.
Speaker 4: That particular model. Like I've got the New S twenty six, but it's not the Ultra. Right, they don't pay me, but I was hoping that it did have that feature, not like for you know, I'm up to no good or anything. But I think it's just neat that that is a thing. Now, Yeah, I'm surprised Apple hasn't stole it yet.
Speaker 1: Well, you have the screen saver you can put on it, but I've never liked using that because it distorts and it looks darker like I've just not like the way the screen looks and also feel suss.
Speaker 4: Right, why you have that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're up to no good, aren't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Rather than I just keep your prying eyes to yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't matter me looking at midget porn. Mind her own business.
Speaker 1: Some texts coming in. Charlie can in fact be a girl's name, like Ralph can be too. Did this guy ever see a sonic married an x an ex sonic? So I married an AX murderer of the movie, I think. But if you're suspicious, give me her name a number. I'll talk to her. Charlie could be short for Charlotte or Charlene. My grandfather and niece has the name Charlie. Yes, it's okay. Used to be a perfume with that name. Remember the adverse, bro, Charlie's a dude and your girlfriend's a cheating horror. Another one, my daughter is. My daughter's name is Charlotte, but we all call her Charlie. Okay, So apparently it can work short ways short for other names. I just can't get past the whole looking at their phone like you looked.
Speaker 8: That's on you, man.
Speaker 4: You just mind your own business. You wouldn't have these problems. You're the one that found out the cat's dead or is it?
Speaker 9: And did you just stop there like you just saw Charlie and you stopped reading?
Speaker 8: Well he said that she.
Speaker 1: Uh, she grabbed the phone and put it face down and changed the subject.
Speaker 8: In about four seconds flat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, did it say in there? I forget like did he question her? Like, who's this Charlie? She just you know, noticed he was looking and flipped it over.
Speaker 1: She didn't see me kind of when I asked her it was, she said a girl from work, Except she grabbed the phone and put it face down and changed the subject about four seconds. I always say putting the phone down real fast is kind of sus too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah it was. What what are you hiding for? You know? If you ain't got nothing to hide, there's no sense in flipping the phone over. If you're just putting it down real fast.
Speaker 1: If you're just texting Charlotte, then what do I care that you're talking about what salad you're gonna eat? Right? Or what recipe you want to exchange?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Listen to email from somebody who is asking, uh if Charlie is in fact a girl's name?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: If you can name avoid sue. You can name a girl Charlie. I'm gonna say boy. Yeah, reasonable answer. Charlie can be a girl's name, usually shortened version of Charlotte. If there are no other indicators, let it go. Nucular answer, cheating or you know it. We all know it. Time to start the psychological warfare and until she breaks and you dump her. I know a lot of girls named Charlie. It's a big girl's name for kids about sixteen or younger. However, the way she sat at face down is questionable unless they are friends and she was complaining about you to her. Another text, my daughter has a friend whose name is Charlie. It may be short for Charlene. I'm not sure, but she always went by Charlie. Is it Charlie with a K or Charlie with the C. Is there a lot of Charlie spelled out there with K Charclie right?
Speaker 8: Or is it Carlie Charlie.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's trying to set up his birthday threesome because yes, Charlie can be a girl's name. Or maybe it's on her bucket list to cuck him. We had a dog named Charlie. I know a lot of people with dogs named Charlie.
Speaker 4: I had one and then he hung himself.
Speaker 1: Why'd you do air quotes?
Speaker 8: Charlie was the name of Joey and Ross's girlfriend on Friends.
Speaker 1: Yes it was.
Speaker 8: She went on to do other stuff.
Speaker 1: I thought she was so hot.
Speaker 6: Uh she hosted whose line she did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh Charlie, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was thinking of the one that Joey and Chandler shared. They shared a lot of boyfriends and girlfriends on that show. You know what I'm thinking about it? Uh, listener email You already know the answer, Bro, you just want to hear opposite. Don't sweat it. But if you're worried, call her work and ask to speak to Charlie. Oh god, oh wow? Why be crazy?
Speaker 8: Why do that?
Speaker 4: Because people like drama in their life. Yeah, you need to mix it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: What do you get by calling up to your partner's work to validate information? Well, if it works alpha and you get validation, well I wouldn't argue that that's healthy. Just because you get what you know something good news out, it doesn't mean the behavior is good. No, exactly. Yeah, but you you you were.
Speaker 4: Curious, you went to find out it ain't It ain't ending well.
Speaker 1: It ain't ending well because your partner you call up there and then your partner comes home and is like, did you call my work today?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: Why would I do?
Speaker 1: Even married as long as I've been to my wife, if she called up here to talk to a co worker and didn't talk to me and she never told me and I found it from what's happening, All it.
Speaker 6: Proves is that you don't trust your partner.
Speaker 1: All it truth is. All it prooves is you're crazy. Yeah, you went on an island and went on a little journey by yourself, had the pilot episode, had the mid season break, and came up with the season finale, all without talking to me. Yep, bro, woman is a cheater running now. I know two girls that go by Charlie Charlie short for Charlie, Charlotte, Charlie Charlotte shar.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe everybody's mispronouncing. Maybe it is Charlie, you know, short for Charlotte Charlie. But they see and they're like, oh, it's just Charlie because of Charles. Thanks Chuck for ruining.
Speaker 1: Everything right, Chris and Christopher is exact same, all right, Samantha and Sam are the same. Yeah, but Charlie and and Charlotte are not phonetically. No, don't sweat it. But if you're worried, call and talk to her.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: Our friend's daughter is Charlie. We just call her Charles.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's okay. It doesn't work the same way with girls that have a name that can go both ways as it does with a guy. So for example, I could if your name was Charlie as a girl and I said that's a boy's name, you go uh huh. But if you were a boy and I said that's a girl's name, you would be like, no, it's not right. We get defensive because men are dramatic, to which I say, you reacting right now to me saying that proves my point. I had a teenage employee about ten years ago named Charlotte, but she went by Charlie listener to email from somebody who caught their girlfriend texting someone named Charlie today. She didn't see me coming, and when I asked who it was, she said a girl from work, except she grabbed the phone and put it face down and change the subject about four seconds flat. I didn't push it, but is Charlie a girl.
Speaker 9: What do you think, Lindsay, I think that you should trust your partner. She says that Charlie's a girl, then Charlie must be a girl. The fact that she put her down, who cares? Maybe it was end of story. Didn't want to discuss it any further. What's there to discuss.
Speaker 6: It's none of your business.
Speaker 9: If she is texting about work, then that's what she's doing. If you don't trust her, then there's something else going on. This sounds like a you problem. Has she given you reason to believe something else is going on? Has she given you reason in the past not to trust her? Sounds like it because you're not trusting her over a name. I think you have more other issues here than a coworker's name.
Speaker 1: That's all Gimpie.
Speaker 4: Yes, Charlie is definitely a female's name. I've known three of them, two of which are still alive, So that answers zach question. I think Lindsay's right, there is a trust issue there. Just because your partner puts the phone down or takes it to the bathroom with them, or whatever it is, doesn't mean that they're up to no good. Instantly, you know you can ask to see it if you want whatever it is, what it is. But to answer the question in the email, guess Charlie can and is a female name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course it's a female's name. But you have a problem. Why are you making stuff up? You're making stuff up and treating it as.
Speaker 4: Facts in security issues.
Speaker 1: Maybe you wanted to teat, Maybe you're not happy and so you're just coming up with things to pull the plug out of the bottom of the tub. But you're making people never addressed it, So you're making stuff up in your head.
Speaker 4: The thing is, though, is when you tell them that they're making stuff up, they go off the handle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you're one hundred percent right. I didn't say use that as an argument. I'm not in a relationship with you. I can tell you that. And it doesn't sound insane, right, It doesn't sound like a defense mechanism, but you are. You're making stuff up. People do this all the time in anything. Right, you walk in the room, people stop talking. You think they're talking about you. Right, you make stuff up in your head. Someone's mad for if you're a people pleaser, you think people are mad at you. Our minds are tricksters, man, They lie all the time your mind does. And I think that's what's happening here. You've got no reason to believe that. And if it is so, what so you either can push it to make it a reality or you can just let it bubble up when it's good and ready. But you ain't gonna stop it. That's the interesting thing about cheating. People try to stop cheating, but you can't. Why would you want to?
Speaker 4: Well, that's the thing about anything in life is if people are going to do it, and they want to do it, they're going to do it regardless, no matter who says what, they're going to do it. Whether it's cheating on your spouse or buying a motorcycle or whatever the case is. You know you want to do it, you're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: When it comes to cheating, to try why would you want to try and stop them? I know that sounds insane out loud, but why would you want to try and stop them?
Speaker 8: No, No, you don't like me, but stay with me, all right?
Speaker 6: Let show.
Speaker 4: Yes, let them hang themselves. Well, that's easy because people don't want to go through change. They don't want to be alone. And you think they found somebody, right, And that's why they're you know, they they try so hard to keep this person, you know, with them because I don't want to start that's fine, I don't want to be alone. That's fine here, that's fine. But then let them cheat, right, because you don't want to leave anyway, right to let them do what they want to. Yeah, carry on with your toxic relationship. You're just adding tension.
Speaker 1: I've always been fascinated by people that are married or in relationships and they know the other person cheats and the god, that's fine whatever right now that I think there's very few people that have that mindset. Not it doesn't work for me, but there are people that live that way, and they were just like, yeah, it's good if he needs that, go get it right.
Speaker 4: Leave me alone to be working on my own.
Speaker 1: Because they're like, I don't want to be alone, but that's I also don't want to have sex with that person.
Speaker 4: Is bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't for me, But why would you put yourself through all this? Just end it?
Speaker 8: Move on, all right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be back The Big Men Morning Show returns. Dad do this thing called listener emails, where you can email show at kmod dot com and we read in email on the air and share what's on your mind and try to help you out. Semail says, I used to be the first one in and last one out at work. We've gotten three promotions in six years. My boss has called me a machine. Then one morning and I sat in the parking lot for forty five minutes and couldn't make myself go inside. I just sat there. I drove home, called in, sit slept until three. That was four months ago, and I haven't been the same since. I still show up, I still perform, but something left that parking lot without me, and I don't know how to get it back. Can I come back from this? Or am I just burnout and done? Somebody that has a job. It's like for six years and I've gotten three promotions. Bosses clearly thinks they're a great worker. And one morning they sat in the parking lot for forty five minutes and they could make themselves go inside, so they called in sick. And that was four months ago. And they're still affected by it, and they think they'll burnout or are they burn out? I don't know. I worked at a radio station and they changed format, but they kept everybody on board, and they went in a completely different direction, right, They went from alternative rock to smooth jazz ish type of thing. I'm not even joking because that's what the people really want, apparently. But they kept everybody on You did shit, I mean everything, shifes everything, and every day I started coming in a little later and later, and I even remember talking to myself in the mirror, going, let's see how far we can push this, yeh. And I was finally coming in at like one o'clock and leaving at like two thirty. Oh yeah. I was begging to get fired. And I went into my boss, who has been my boss who hired me to work like. I was like, hey, I'm done, and he was so mad he felt like I was abandoning.
Speaker 8: Him the job.
Speaker 1: I was like, Eh, you'll be fine, right, this place will be fine.
Speaker 8: It's not like I wasn't getting my work done.
Speaker 1: They're just it was dumb, right, there's no fulfillment in it, right, right.
Speaker 4: You lost something when they flip formats last year. It's almost better to get fired. Everybody's like that was great. You just came in at eleven and left at two or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, yeah, but you sit in the parking lot and you're like, you can do this.
Speaker 8: You will not break me.
Speaker 1: You can do this. Yeah, I can endure this. People have harder jobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you're not feeling it, it really makes for a terrible work day.
Speaker 8: Even if it's three in the hours, three hour work days.
Speaker 4: You're like, these are three hours. I could be doing something else right now, anything else.
Speaker 8: Do you have to like your job?
Speaker 9: No, you want to like your job, so I get it.
Speaker 6: Support to not feel like a job.
Speaker 8: Give me what do you think?
Speaker 4: Uh, you don't have to, but it sure helps. It sure does help to like your job at least a little bit, so you're not sitting there in the parking lot dreading on going in. God, everybody has those moments at their work where they don't want to go to work. You know, you're just like, ah, damn it. I'd rather sit at home today, or I'd rather be out at the lake, or I'd rather be doing X y Z.
Speaker 1: The unfortunate realist of it is is that you you have to work.
Speaker 4: You if you want anything in this world, home, a car, clothes, food, you got to work for it. Man. I mean, I guess you don't have to. There's plenty of people that are living off the government government assistance.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there is plenty of people. I don't know anybody that does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know plenty.
Speaker 1: I think that I think it for me, my personality. I need to like working, like the place that you work for or yes, yes, because I think there's a difference between like working. I like working, yeah, liking what you do, yeah, I agree one hundred percent. I I have to like working. I have to like that thing that I'm doing. Right, So if, for example, if my job is to insiminate cows artificially, ah, I don't care how good the benefits are. I don't care that on Fridays you bring in uh fried chicken and popsicle days on Wednesday, Right, I'm not into those. I like my job. Maybe I'm unique that way. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I've been through this before.
Speaker 1: Thirteen years I dedicated myself to a company, always there first, always leave last, many promotions in those years. One day something changed and I just walked out. Burned out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, burnout's a real thing.
Speaker 1: If you feel burned out and you've only been there six years, then maybe you should start to explore your options. Life is too short to spend twenty plus years at a job that makes you miserable. Yeah. I don't think the years has anything to do with it. No, right, whether it's six years or twenty years, it doesn't matter if you're miserable. I uh before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've done a lot of sales and customer service before I got in over here. And there was this one job where I was outbound calling people, harassing them for money to help support the firefighters. I did that job for maybe half a day, and I was like, this, this sucks. I want to lie. Didn't come back.
Speaker 8: Did you even tell him?
Speaker 1: No? No, I just left. Why didn't you tell him? Just out of curiosity? Why didn't you?
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm not messing with this. I'm not going to put it on my resume or on an application. You know. I'm like, f this, it ain't worth it. I don't like making these calls. I think it's no. I'm out and then bounced.
Speaker 8: I'm sure I've done that to a job like that. Been like this is not for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Listen to email from a guy who.
Speaker 1: Says he used to be the first one in, last one out, got through promotions in six years.
Speaker 8: His boss called him a machine.
Speaker 1: Then one morning he sat in the parking lot for forty five minutes and couldn't bring himself to go inside, and he drove home, called in sick, sleptil until three.
Speaker 8: That was four months ago, and he hasn't been able to shake it, he says.
Speaker 1: He still shows up, still performs, but something left the parking lot without me, and I don't know how to get it back.
Speaker 8: Can you come back from this?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Lindsay?
Speaker 9: When was the last time this person's taken an actual vacation? And I'm curious to know if there's something in his personal life going on outside of the job, or is there new employees around that they don't like? Has there been some other changes at the job? But I am I agree with the texture that said start to explore other options because life is definitely too short to be somewhere that makes you miserable. So maybe take a vacation, explore your other options. Is there another department in this job that you would prefer to work at? Let your boss know that you're feeling the burnout, but start with a vacation, take some time for yourself, and maybe you'll feel better, gimbie real quick.
Speaker 4: This text here says I'm in the same boat as the guy in the email. I sit in my truck for thirty minutes before going in. I'm just tired, bro. I'm tired of my whole paycheck getting taxed to oblivion and the rest of my paycheck is all gone with bills and groceries. Made as much as I ever have, but I'm still paycheck to paycheck. I feel like I'm working for no reason. Hey, dude, welcome to life, Welcome to America. You're not the only one that's feeling that. Yeah, everybody, a lot of people are is feeling that right now, living paycheck to paycheck in You're it pisses me off no other you know. You're like, this is good money. How come you're taking fifty one percent of my paycheck? You know, and without garnishments or anything. It's just straight up taxes. This is a bunch of bs. But the sad thing is is there's nothing you can do about it, so suck it up and.
Speaker 1: Go back to work.
Speaker 4: M I agree, much like with Lindsay in that other texture, life is too short to spend twenty plus years at a job that makes you miserable. Let's replace the word job and just put in anything. It doesn't matter what it is, whether it's your job or a relationship. If you are not happy, somewhere, change change. Change is scary. But Corbyns said it many a times. There's a lot of good things on the other side of change. There's a lot of good things on the other side of scary. You just gotta get through it. I understand. It seems like it's gonna suck, and it's gonna be It may be hard for a little while, but it's well worth it. So if you're not happy, and no matter what aspect it is, whether it's relationships or or you know, job or whatever it is, change it. You are the only thing that's stopping you from making those changes and becoming a happier person. You know a.
Speaker 1: Great quote from America History Acts.
Speaker 4: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Oh God, pick a good one. Oh God, I'm so nervous right now. Put your teeth on the curtain.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: A lot of crazy things said in the movie.
Speaker 4: It's at the very end of the movie when it's wrapping up, and it's right when Danny gets shot in the bathroom. Danny, being the younger brother of Ed Norton's character, and it sits so well, life's too short to be pissed off all the time. So I take that and I say, do what makes you happy. Don't be pissed off all the time. Life is too short. Get out there, find you a new gig, something that makes you happy. Get out there, finds you a new partner, something that makes you happy.
Speaker 1: Because you could die tomorrow. And that's that. So I read this this week and it's a really fascinating thing. Is maybe that pain doesn't suit you anymore. Okay, everything has pain. You try to think you can get through life pain free.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 1: And so like doing the Morning Show, our pain is we get up really early. That's our pain. So maybe you're just not suited for that pain anymore and you need to find a new pain, right because we're sold that you can't have pain. There's supposed to be no pain, there's not supposed to be any discomfort, and it's all great. Marriage is a great example that it comes with discomfort. Right, So you gotta maybe go, ah, this isn't for me anymore, and it's okay, you know what's fascinating about people that quit jobs. They usually end up making more money. Right, I'm just saying you can take a chance. It's okay. I'm not a big Elon Musk fan, but you know what he does really well? Takes cam Yeah right, yes, what's the worst that can happen?
Speaker 6: Be wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay, guess what. I'm already.
Speaker 6: A lot.
Speaker 1: What's one more on the list. So take that chance, take that jump, see what happens. If anything, you'll go Okay, that wasn't for me. It's why when I lose something, I always love looking in the fridge first. I know it's not there. But you know why I would look in the fridge first, because I know for sure it's not there. I start with something confident, Right, man, it's in the fridge. Nope, not there, Okay, moving on. It's an easy start for me when I'm looking for something like I don't know where to look. You just got to find that thing that you're willing the pain you're willing to endure. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back if you're listening to the Big Mad Morning Ship Morning Corbyn.
Speaker 9: Happy twenty six, the birth day to porn star Mackenzie Mace.
Speaker 6: She makes Miami.
Speaker 9: Proud in lesson on swapping, hot tub seduction and kitchen countercoder. She'd love to get your birthday messages on X.
Speaker 8: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corby.
Speaker 4: You just got another keyword there to get yourself a thousand dollars cash for gas.
Speaker 1: The keyword was check.
Speaker 4: All right, take the keyword on over to the free iHeart Ready, we plug it in and get yourself thousand dollars. If it doesn't work out this time, don't worry. You got out the chances throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 12: Time to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want. Just remember keep it clean, no bodily fluids, nothing sexual, and don't forget. We can and will pass on a question. Let's open up the phone lines. Here's Corbyn in the gang with all the truth you're gonna need.
Speaker 8: Hey through three four six oh K mode.
Speaker 1: You can also text BMI masks and whatever you want to say to A two nine four five for to tell the truth. I have a question for you guys.
Speaker 8: Do you know how to drive a stick shift on a annual?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I mean I did it one time.
Speaker 9: I did learn once, but I don't think if that's like riding a bike, once you learn, you never forget.
Speaker 6: I don't think I could do it now.
Speaker 1: KIMPI Uh, yes, I know how to drive a standard transmission.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, I would prefer it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're a more careful driver. You can't get distracted, right.
Speaker 4: You actually have to think about things, yes, more so than just put off the gas and put on the brake.
Speaker 1: And you have to understand how the car functions, so not like me press pedal, me move forward right, which a lot of people, you know what I mean, like they're a little more understanding it. So I'm an advocate for it. But I don't know if they make standard transmissions in new vehicle. I think they've evolved them out. There might be a few exceptions. To tell the truth. Get to know the show better. Did you guys put your kids in sports? And if you did, why that one? I've been trying to decide what I want my daughter to play.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 9: My oldest started in flag football because he wanted to play he'd asked, and now regular football and then he also plays lacrosse.
Speaker 6: All the sports he chose. The twins did not.
Speaker 9: One played lacrosse for a while and then chose not to and now he's in taekwondo and loves it all his choice.
Speaker 6: Eli does not.
Speaker 9: Choose to do any sports. He's the music man in the family.
Speaker 6: My choice. He loves it. So it's their decision.
Speaker 9: So if your daughter might suggest, would be if your daughter says she likes something, let her try it. Let her try them all and see what she likes.
Speaker 1: Gim be.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan of parents putting their kids in sports because they want them to play that sport. You're living vicariously through your kid because you sucked at life growing up. With all that being said, I did not put my kids in any sports at all, whatsoever. My daughter wanted to do what was that long distance cross country? She wanted to do that because she had some friends that were in there. And then she got in and she started doing it and she said, this sucks. And I said, well, you have to at least ride it out until the end. You don't have to do it again next year or whatever. But you signed up for this because this is what you wanted to do, so you have to ride it out. And with the youngest boy, his mama put him in t ball and then got him into karate, and yeah he's a black belt and all. But again, I'm not a fan of you're going to do this because I feel like you need to do it. I like Lindsay's kid, like he didn't want to play sports. He wants to be a music person. So let them choose. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I believe that if they show interest, you put them in it and then let them decide. And so I the only I didn't make my kids do jiu jitsu, but they came every day and saw me and they wanted to do it. So they just wanted to quit, and I was like, you can't quit yet, quit on not on the day we're going, right, and quit any other day, but not on the day we're going. And they've shown some interest in other things. But when they show interest, it doesn't have to be just sports.
Speaker 8: That's my only Really.
Speaker 1: You got to be active in something, find something to be a part of. You want to do piano, math club, the Dungeons and Dragons, whatever, Just find something to be active in, be social, learn how to communicate with others, find activities outside of school to be a part of. But yeah, you're not gonna live my dream as a football player.
Speaker 8: That's up to someone else.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have Ron Jeremy be your stepdad or Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 8: As your stepdad?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, it feels like an easy answer.
Speaker 9: I'll take Bernie Sanders as your stepdad.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he's.
Speaker 9: Worth more and he's a lot older, so we left some money quicker, gimb.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with either one of them, but I'm gonna have to choose Bernie because he's less greasy. And I don't think Bernie Sanders has raped anybody.
Speaker 6: That we know what.
Speaker 1: So Ron Jeremy is worth more money. But I don't want anything to do with Ron Jeremy. This apparently, I don't know how we slept on this.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: But he's not in jail or prison. He lives in a private residence under twenty.
Speaker 8: Four hour care.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: And that in January of twenty So he was arrested in twenty twenty and he was indicted on thirty four counts of sexual assault in raping twenty one victims. Wow, you of course said he pled not guilty, and so they had a competency ruling, and in January of twenty three, the judge declared him mentally incompetent, incurable dementia and a neurocognitive decline. He was being held in jail in state medical facilities. A judge upheld his release to a monitored private residence with round the clock caregiver.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Huh how did we sleep on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Had no idea why going on there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: So he's got dementia.
Speaker 1: That's why? Or are they just saying sure everything the act could get it? Uh? Yeah, Bernie sayers that feels salty. At least he'll teach me how to save some money. I don't know, share it with everybody else. They do still make standard transmissions to the listener asking what sport his child should play, Ask her what she wants to do. My daughter wanted to play outside and be a kid.
Speaker 8: That's what I let her do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine, I hear you. You got to be active with other people doing things. I think it's about learning a social skill. And if they want to be outside and be alone, I don't know if that's a great thing to learn.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Learn how to be a cat lady.
Speaker 8: Corborn and Gimbey, are you guys?
Speaker 1: Managing your eyebrows and ear here now that you're getting older, Lindsay, how good a job are they actually doing. I don't know if Lindsay's checked us that well.
Speaker 9: Yeah right, but go ahead, Lindsay's pretty well maintained.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 9: Eyebrows don't look like caterpillars on your faces, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, GIMPI I like to think I'm managing them all right.
Speaker 6: I haven't looked in your ears.
Speaker 1: My thoughts, uh, mondays usually trim day, Okay, so I do all them.
Speaker 8: Try to keep up with that.
Speaker 1: My eyebrows grow pretty fat fast. I got air here on the top of my ears, yeah, and then it comes out my ears. If I don't stay on top of it, it gets pretty pretty long. And then my nose hair is part of the regiment. Yeah, but yeah, it's it's a thing. I recommend waxing nose and ear waxing. It's awesome.
Speaker 6: Ear waxing.
Speaker 8: Huh the inside, Oh, it's awesome, awesome.
Speaker 1: I was having trouble keeping my earbuds in because there's so much forestry happening.
Speaker 4: We'll just keep your earbuds in and then let the hair grow around them.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, what subjects do you feel like a nube and which an expert in.
Speaker 8: It's an interesting question.
Speaker 1: What subjects do you feel like a nube or a newbie, and in which do you feel like an expert in? Lindsay Nube.
Speaker 9: Probably I mean subjects as in like school subjects.
Speaker 6: We could go with math, or.
Speaker 1: I think they mean just stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, in school subjects reality, GV okay, celebrities, anything, superhero, Marvel, dc US, Lord of the Rings, science fiction, things like that, sci fi.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, kimbi ah.
Speaker 4: Music, I guess if there's I'm not an expert in anything by all means. I know a lot about a little bit, or I know a little bit about a lot.
Speaker 1: There you go. I know a little bit about a lot of things.
Speaker 4: But if I had to pick on something, I'm most knowledgeable on music of all different.
Speaker 1: Kinds except for music.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and tens, I recently learned that I suck at that trivia. Sure, old man, that was great seventies, eighties, nineties and early two thousands, but.
Speaker 1: When it got to twenty tens, I'm like, who.
Speaker 4: Is that again?
Speaker 13: Uh so yeah yeah, and then yeah, so far as a new.
Speaker 14: Astrophysics I am an expert in me.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a gimpy. I know enough to be dangerous and everything else. Uh, Like yesterday I was repairing a light switch and because it was making the other light kind of flicker, and so I was taking it out and messing with it and seeing if there was like you know, moving it around like away from the other switches, and I was putting it all back blue light bulb, blue blue the power. Because I know just enough to be dangerous. I don't know what I'm doing. Take a look at it, like, I look a normal.
Speaker 4: So with your lights? Was it the switch that did it? Or because like these new bulbs that they have out the LEDs, they flicker when they're going out. They don't like pop or blow like the old ones do. They just flicker and sometimes they work it, sometimes they don't. And it took me a long time to figure that out. You're like, oh, if I just replace the bulb, it's fine.
Speaker 1: So from what I can gather, it's a fader dimmer switch and it's affecting the other switch. So done the last that sounds. But so, yeah, I know just enough to be dangerous. What am I a new bat? Yes, breathing right, waking up, eating correctly, using words, not using words. I'm a nube in all of it. What TV family would you join. Oh, that's a fun one.
Speaker 9: The Connor family from Roseanne.
Speaker 6: They were just they loved.
Speaker 9: Each other, but they were witty and snarky and just had fun.
Speaker 6: But there was so much There was so much love there too.
Speaker 9: Dan was a cool dad. He was he was He wasn't your best friend. He was a parent, but he he was the authority and he loved you.
Speaker 6: It was all what.
Speaker 9: A parent should be like, you know, good family, and they were just funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was also constant money problems, chaos, arguments like okay, GIMPI I think I'm gonna go with the banks from First Prince.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there no money problem exactly. Daddy problems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who doesn't have daddy issues? Yeah, I'm happy with that. The Bank's family.
Speaker 1: What was the family from the Beverly Hillbillies lampets. Yeah, they had a million dollars yeah, mansion. Yeah, it seems acceptable because she's a niece in them, you know, in the Hillbillies, right of course. Yeah. The Stratton's the silver Spoons, silver Spoon family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any of those Rich family, those Ritchie Rich Sure.
Speaker 1: Do you know when Rocklaholma tickets that we won on air will be available? Usually that's closer to the event. I think we get them, like two weeks before something like that.
Speaker 4: You'll get a phone call, you'll get an email.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loaded nachos are loaded fries. This is a good question.
Speaker 6: It is a good question.
Speaker 9: I love both, but unless I have someone to help me with the fries, I'm taking the nachos because fries get soggy quickly. And you know, you when you order loaded, loaded fries, you're getting a ton that's a large order and you can't just you cannot finish them by yourself, and they're gonna get soggy quick.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna go with loaded nachos.
Speaker 4: GIMPI nachos all day every day. Had some last night for dinner. I wanna have it again for lunch tonight. It's gonna be good good, It's good good.
Speaker 1: Never ever, never, once wouldn't do it. Nachos Really, they get soggy so fast, and they get limb. Then you gotta use a FOURG and it's weird or your hands get gross.
Speaker 15: Ah, no hard pass fries all day.
Speaker 8: Somebody sent this in This is interesting.
Speaker 1: Have you guys tried the summer blue Collar cocktail or would you ever try it? Watermelon lime electrolyte with watermelon red Bull topped with tagin over ice. Well, first of all, it's not a cocktail, that's just a beverage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no alcohol in it, correct, lindsay, would you try this?
Speaker 9: I mean, I'll try anything, but I I wouldn't prefer this because I am not a watermelon flavored fan. I love watermelon, the fruits. I will eat that all summer long, but I don't like artificial flavor watermelon not a big not a big can of at at all.
Speaker 8: Gimpie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try it.
Speaker 1: I definitely would try it. I would prefer like sugar.
Speaker 4: Free red Bull, but that sounds like something that's cool and refreshing and throw a splash or two or ten of vodka in there and done.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I don't like watermelon and I don't like energy drinks. So no, win one hundred thousand dollars today or a million dollars in twenty years, Lindsay, one hundred.
Speaker 6: Grand today or or one million you said.
Speaker 1: In twenty years, Like I got to wait twenty years. Yeah, correct, one hundred thousand dollars to day or one million dollars in twenty years.
Speaker 9: Give me one hundred grand today mine, because it would pay off bills and I could start investing some of it, and in twenty years those investments could be a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one hundred grand today. Because I don't know if I'm going to be alive in twenty years. I don't feel like waiting, and one hundred thousand dollars could help me out tremendously.
Speaker 1: Oh right now, Yeah, that's the only answer. That's the only thing I found out. A friend of mine had a stroke the other day, and you're like, God, all right, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you rather be able to speak every language or play every instrument?
Speaker 6: Ooh fun, that's a damn good question.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with speak every language. It would be very helpful when I'm at the nail salon, I really I want to know if they're talking about me, or what are they saying about my nails or about the person sitting next to me.
Speaker 6: I don't know. But also just going.
Speaker 9: I would probably do a lot more traveling if I could speak other languages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just think that would be interesting.
Speaker 9: Knowing how to play every instrument would be amazing as well.
Speaker 8: But yeah, languages, gimpy.
Speaker 4: As a music person, you would expect me to pick play every instrument, But I think I'm gonna go with the language one. I feel there's more opportunity available there. Not because I want to know what the Asian ladies are saying at me when I get my nails down or whatever, but just in general now, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to know what they're saying when they give you the massage. That's right. Yeah, I'm picking language instrument. When am I going to play a piccolo? It feels not useful.
Speaker 6: And it would get really expensive.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last one, this is a good one, quick trip run. What are you getting?
Speaker 6: Egg rolls?
Speaker 9: And probably one of those bloom energy drinks in the crisp apple.
Speaker 8: Flavor, gimpie.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I'm gonna start with thirty two ounce sweet tea, and then I'm going to move on over and get myself one of their breakfast pizzas because that's delicious. Oh, breakfast is done and over with. That's okay because you got other pizza there as well, and you can't go wrong with their tacos or the macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, their maz Rellistics are slamming too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am getting a their cheeky nuggies, solid breakfast pizza. You went, I know something else? Yeah, well sorry, breakfast pizza solid. And all their pizzas are pretty good. Their pretzels good out of the kitchen. And then and probably some zero sugar spride or something out of the fountain machine. Yeah, can't go wrong if it's the morning. Their donuts pretty solid. Can't go wrong with that. All right, We got to take a break and we'll be back. You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Good Morning Corbyn.
Speaker 9: Happy twenty sixth, the birthday to porn star Mackenzie Mace. She makes Miami proud in lesson on swapping, hot tub seduction and kitchen countercoder. She'd love to get your birthday messages on X.
Speaker 8: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corby.
Speaker 4: You just got another keyword there to get yourself a thousand dollars cash for gas.
Speaker 1: The keyword was check.
Speaker 4: All right, take the keyword on over to the free iHeart Ready we plug it in and get yourself thousand dollars. If it doesn't work out this time, don't worry. You got all the chances throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 12: Time to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want. Just remember keep it clean. No bodily fluids, then sexual, and don't forget. We can't and will pass on a question. Let's open up the bone lines. Here's Gorvin in the gang with all the truth you got to.
Speaker 8: Nee Hey through three four six oh kmod.
Speaker 1: You can also text BMI masks and whatever you want to say to A two nine four five for to tell the truth. I have a question for you guys. Do you know how to drive a stick shift and on a manual?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: I mean I did it one time. I did learn once, but I I don't think if that's like riding a bike. Once you learn, you never forget. I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 1: Now, kimp uh. Yes I know how to drive a standard transmission, Yes, yeah, I would prefer it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're a more careful driver. You can't get distracted, right, You actually have to think about things, yes, more so than just put off the gas and put on the brake. And you have to understand how the car functions, so not like me press pedal, me move forward right, which a lot of people, you know what I mean, like they're a little more understand So I'm an advocate for it. But I don't know if they make standard transmissions in new vehicle. I think they've evolved them out. There might be a few exceptions. To tell the truth, get to know the show better. Did you guys put your kids in sports? And if you did, why that one. I've been trying to decide what I want my daughter to play. Oh I love that.
Speaker 9: My oldest started in flag football because he wanted to play, he asked, and now regular football, and then he also plays lacrosse.
Speaker 6: All the sports he chose. The twins did not.
Speaker 9: One played lacrosse for a while and then chose not to and now he's in taekwondo and loves it.
Speaker 6: All his choice. Eli does not choose to do any sports. He's the music man in the family. My choice. He loves it. So it's their decision.
Speaker 9: So if your daughter might suggest would be if your daughter says she likes.
Speaker 6: Something, let her try it. Let her try them all and see what she likes.
Speaker 4: Gim be I'm not a fan of parents putting their kids in sports because they want them to play that sport. You're living vicariously through your kid because you sucked at life growing up. With all that being said, I did not put my kids in any sports at all, whatsoever. My daughter wanted to do what was that long distance cross country? She wanted to do that because she had some friends that were in there. And then she got in and she started doing it and she said, this sucks. And I said, well, you have to least ride it out until the end. You don't have to do it again next year or whatever. But you signed up for this because this is what you wanted to do, so you have to ride it out. And with the youngest boy, his mama put him in te ball and then got him into karate and yeah he's a black belt and all. But again I'm not a fan of you're going to do this because I feel like you need to do it. I like Lindsay's kid, like, he didn't want to play sports. He wants to be a music person. So let them choose. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I believe that if they show interest, you put him in it and then let them decide and so I the only I didn't make my kids do jiu jitsu, but they came every day and saw me and they wanted to do it. So they just wanted to quit, and I was like, you can't quit yet, quit on not on the day we're going, right, and quit any other day, but not on the day we're going. And they've shown some interest in other things.
Speaker 8: But when they show.
Speaker 1: Interest, it doesn't have to be just sports. That's my only Really. You got to be active in something. Find something to be a part of. You want to do piano, math club, the Dungeons and Dragons, whatever.
Speaker 8: Just find something to be active in.
Speaker 1: Be social, learn how to communicate with others, find activities outside of school to be a part of. But yeah, you're not gonna live my dream as a football player.
Speaker 8: That's up to someone else.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have Ron Jeremy be your stepdad or Bernie Sanders as your stepdad? Boy, feels like an easy answer.
Speaker 9: I'll take Bernie Sanders as your stepdad.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he's worth more and he's a lot older.
Speaker 9: So let me left some money, quicker, gimp.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with either one of them, but I'm gonna have to choose Bernie because he's less greasy, and I don't fake. Bernie Sanders has raped anybody.
Speaker 1: That we know of, So Ron Jeremy is worth more money. But I don't want anything to do with Ron Jeremy. This apparently I don't know how we slept on this.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: But he's not in jail or prison. He lives in a private residence under twenty four hour care.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: And that in January of twenty So he was arrested in twenty twenty and he was indicted on thirty four counts of sexual assault in raping twenty one victims.
Speaker 8: Wow of course.
Speaker 1: Said he pled not guilty, and so they had a competency ruling, and in January of twenty three, the judge declared him mentally incompetent, incurable dementia and a neurocognitive decline. He was being held in jail in state medical facilities. A judge upheld his released to a monitored private residence with round the clock caregiver. Here, huh, how did I sleep on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I had no idea.
Speaker 4: Why go on there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: So he's got dementia.
Speaker 1: That's why? Or are they just saying sure everything the act. I get it. Uh yeah, Bernie sayers, that feels all day. At least you'll teach me how to save some money. I don't know, share it with everybody else. They do still make standard transmissions to the listener asking what support his child should pay.
Speaker 8: Ask her what she wants to do.
Speaker 1: My daughter wanted to play outside and be a kid. That's what I let her do. Yeah, that's fine, I hear you. You got to be active with other people doing things. I think it's about learning a social skill. And if they want to be outside and be alone, I don't know if that's a great thing to learn.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm wrong, learn.
Speaker 1: How to be a cat. Lady Corbin and Gimby, Are you guys managing your eyebrows and ear here now that you're getting older? Lindsay, How good a job are they actually doing? I don't know if Lindsay's checked us that well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right, go ahead, Lindsay, look pretty well maintained. Me eyebrows don't look like caterpillars on your faces, so yeah, Gimpy, I.
Speaker 1: Like to think I'm managing them all right.
Speaker 6: I haven't looked in your ears.
Speaker 1: My thoughts, uh mondays, usually trim day Okay, so I do all them. Try to keep up with that. My eyebrows grow pretty flat fast. I got here on the top of my ears. Yeah, and then it comes out my ears. If I don't stay on top of it, it gets pretty pretty long. And then my nose hair is part of the regiment. Yeah, but yeah, it's it's a thing. I recommend waxing, nose in. Ear waxing. It's awesome.
Speaker 6: Ear waxing.
Speaker 1: Huh me inside, Oh, it's awesome, awesome. I was having trouble keeping my earbuds in because there's so much forestry happening.
Speaker 4: We'll just keep your earbuds in and then let the hair grow around them.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh what subjects do you feel like a nube and which an expert in? It's an interesting question. What subjects do you feel like a nube or a newbie? And in which do you feel like an expert in? Lindsay Nube.
Speaker 9: Probably I mean subjects as in like school subjects.
Speaker 1: We could go with math, or I think they mean just stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, they mean school subjects, reality, GV okay, whatever, anything, Superhero, Marvel, DC, Lord of the Rings, science fiction, things like that, sci fi.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay kind.
Speaker 4: Music, I guess if there's I'm not an expert in anything by all means. I know a lot about a little bit, or I know a little bit about a lot.
Speaker 1: There you go. I know a little bit about a lot of things.
Speaker 4: But if I had to pick on something, I'm most knowledgeable on music of all different kinds except for music in two thousand and tens. I recently learned that I suck at that trivia. Sure, old man, that was great seventies, eighties, nineties, and early two thousands, But when it got to twenty tens, I'm like, who is that again?
Speaker 13: Uh so yeah, yeah, and then yeah, so far as the new.
Speaker 14: Astrophysics, I am an expert in me?
Speaker 8: Is that a gimpy?
Speaker 1: I I know enough to be dangerous and everything else. Uh Like, yesterday I was repairing a light switch and because it was making the other light kind of flicker, and so I was taking it out and messing with it and seeing if there was like you know, moving it around like away from the other switches, and I was putting it all back blue blue of the power. Because I know just enough to be dangerous. I don't know what I'm doing. Take a look at it like I look at normal so with your lights?
Speaker 4: Was it the switch that did it? Or because like these new bulbs that they have out the LEDs, they flicker when they're going out. They don't like or blow like the old ones do. They just flicker and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. And it took me a long time to figure that out. You're like, oh, if I just replace the bull, it's fine.
Speaker 1: So from what I can gather, it's a fader dimmer switch and it's affecting the other switch. So but none the land that sounds. But so yeah, I know, just enough to be dangerous. What am I a new bat? Yes, breathing right, waking up, eating correctly, using words, not using words. I'm a nube in all of it. What TV family would you join? That's a fun one.
Speaker 6: The Connor family from Roseanne Mine.
Speaker 9: They were just they loved each other, but they were witty and snarky and just had fun.
Speaker 6: But there was so much.
Speaker 9: There was so much love there too. Dan was a cool dad. He was he was He wasn't your best friend. He was a parent, but he he was the authority and he loved you. It was all what a parent should be like, you know, it's just.
Speaker 6: A good family, and they were just funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was also constant money problems, chaos, arguments differ, like, okay, GIMPI I think I'm gonna go with the banks from First Friends. Yeah, there you gone problem exactly.
Speaker 6: Daddy problems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who doesn't have daddy issues? Yeah, I'm happy with that. The bank's family.
Speaker 8: What was the family from the Beverly Hillbillies planets?
Speaker 1: Yeahs right, I had a million dollars. Yes, this mansion. Yeah, it seems acceptable because she's a niece right in them, you know, and the Hillbillies, right of course. Yeah, Stratton's the silver Spoons, silver Spoon family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any of those rich families, those richie rich. Sure.
Speaker 1: Do you know when Rockaholma tickets that we won on air will be available? Usually that's closer to the event. I think we get them, like two weeks before something like that.
Speaker 4: You'll get a phone call, you'll get an email.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loaded nachos are loaded fries. This is a good question.
Speaker 6: It is a good question.
Speaker 9: I love both, but unless I have someone to help me with the fries, I'm taking the nachos because fries get soggy quickly. And you know you when you order loaded loaded fries, you're getting a ton that's a large order and you can't just you cannot finish them by yourself, and they're gonna get soggy quick.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna go with loaded nachos.
Speaker 4: GIMPI nachos all day every day. Had some last night for dinner. I gonna have again for lunch tonight. It's gonna be good good. It's good good.
Speaker 1: You never, ever, never, once wouldn't do it nachos. Really, they get soggy so fast. Yeah, and they get limb. Then you gotta use a four and it's weird or your hands get gross.
Speaker 15: Ah, no hard, pass fries all day.
Speaker 8: Somebody sent this in. This is interesting.
Speaker 1: Have you guys tried the summer blue Collar cocktail or would you ever try it? Watermelon lime electrolyte with watermelon red bull topped with tagine over ice. Well, first of all, it's not a cocktail, that's just a beverage. Yeah, there's no alcohol in it, correct, lindsay, would you try this?
Speaker 9: I mean, I'll try anything, but I I wouldn't prefer this because I am not a watermelon flavored fan. I love watermelon, the fruit. I will eat that all summer long, but I don't like artificial flavor watermelon.
Speaker 6: Not a big not a big fan of that at all.
Speaker 1: Gimpie, Yeah, I try it. I definitely would try it. I would prefer like sugar free.
Speaker 4: Red Bull, but that sounds like something that's cool and refreshing and throw a splash or two or ten of vodka in there and done.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like watermelon, and I don't like energy drinks. So no, win one hundred thousand dollars today or a million dollars in twenty years, Lindsay Hunter.
Speaker 6: Grand today or or one million you said.
Speaker 1: In twenty years, Like I got to wait twenty years? Yeah, correct, one hundred thousand dollars to day or one million dollars in twenty years.
Speaker 6: Give me one hundred grand today mine.
Speaker 9: Because it would pay off bills and I could start investing some of it, and in twenty years those investments could be a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, anyway, Yeah, that's one hundred grand today, because I don't know if I'm going to be alive in twenty years. I don't feel like waiting, and one hundred thousand dollars could help me out tremendously, right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the only answer.
Speaker 1: That's the only I found out a friend of mine had a stroke the other day, and you're like, God, all right, don't know. Yeah, would you rather be able to speak every language or play every instrument?
Speaker 9: Ooh fine, I that's a damn good question. I'm gonna go with speak every language.
Speaker 6: It would be very.
Speaker 9: Helpful when I'm at the nail salon, I really I want to know if they're talking about me, or what are they saying about my nails or.
Speaker 6: About the person sitting next to me. I don't know.
Speaker 9: But also just going I would probably do a lot more traveling if I could speak other languages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just think that would be interesting.
Speaker 9: Knowing how to play every instrument would be amazing as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, languages, gimbi.
Speaker 4: As a music person, you would expect me to pick play every instrument. But I think I'm gonna go with the language one. I feel there's more opportunity available there. Not because I want to know what the Asian ladies are saying at me when I get my nails done or whatever, but just in general.
Speaker 1: Now, you just want to know what they're saying when they give you the massage, that's right, it's yeah, I'm picking language instrument on When am I going to play a piccolo? Right?
Speaker 8: It feels not useful.
Speaker 6: And it would get really expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, last one. This is a good one, quick trip run. What are you getting?
Speaker 6: Egg rolls?
Speaker 9: And probably one of those bloom energy drinks in the crisp Apple Belavor GIMPI.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I'm gonna start with thirty two ounce sweet tea and then I'm going to move on over and get myself one of their breakfast pizzas because that's delicious. All breakfast is done and over with. That's okay because you got other pizza there as well, and you can't go wrong with their tacos or the macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, their maz realistics are slamming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am getting a their cheeky Nuggies Solid Breakfast you went yeah, well sorry, breakfast Pizza Solid and other pizzas are pretty good. Their pretzels good out of the kitchen and then probably some zero sugar spride or something out of the fountain machine. Yeah, can't go wrong if it's the morning. Their donuts pretty solid. Can't go wrong with that. All right, We got to take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Lindsay had a bone to pick with me earlier. Do you want to bring that up again?
Speaker 6: He was eating string cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like eating string cheese. I like protein stead one of my favorites.
Speaker 9: But he said what you said, eating it like a psychopath because he wasn't stringing it.
Speaker 6: He was just taking bites out of it.
Speaker 4: You know, you just don't have to you do.
Speaker 6: Because it tastes different if you don't.
Speaker 8: What did I say? Do you remember what I said?
Speaker 6: You said? Or it just tastes this thing?
Speaker 1: Nope? Not nope, I did say that, but that's not what I first thing I said.
Speaker 6: Ah, you don't know me.
Speaker 1: I'm not eight. Ah, because eight year olds do that. You don't need to do that. It's also, I don't like eating things with my hands that way.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 9: But it doesn't leave a film on your hands. It doesn't leave a color.
Speaker 8: No, but my hands are dirty.
Speaker 6: Wash them.
Speaker 1: I'm in the studio.
Speaker 9: I just I can't do it. I cannot eat string cheese without stringing it.
Speaker 8: I'm not a sheep.
Speaker 6: So I just it tastes different. It doesn't. It doesn't taste the same to me. I can't be alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all the skittles don't taste different eitherir So, lies.
Speaker 6: I can't be alone.
Speaker 1: Huh, I cannot do that.
Speaker 9: You want to eat string cheese that way as a grown adult.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there are people that do that, But there are also people that just bite it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it. Literally is not a big deal.
Speaker 4: No, as long as you're getting it in your mouth somehow.
Speaker 8: It's like people get onto me about eating pizza with a fork.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Guess what, I don't do scald my mouth and I'm enjoying it. It's okay, it's fine. I'm sure you think that makes me an American or whatever, or liberal or whatever you want to pin label you want to give me.
Speaker 4: Damn Europeans eating their pizza with a ford Chicago.
Speaker 6: Those deep dishes can't hold them up.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not even really a pizza. It's like a it's like a cast role. Right to be fair, you could. I mean, you just gotta let it cool down enough so everything's solidified and coagulate, exactly. Taylor Sheridan we talked about him. We think his some of his stuff's pretty good. And I didn't know this, but he's got two shows that are out there. One of them he's got on it's about a Tom Clancy adaptation called Without Remorse, and it's got Michael B.
Speaker 8: Jordan in it. Oh, and it was a plan to.
Speaker 1: Be released in theaters, but it fell under due to the COVID stuff and the film was ultimately dumped straight to streaming on Prime video. So it's a Taylor sharedan movie on Prime Video called Without Remorse.
Speaker 4: Okay, does he make an appearance in that one?
Speaker 1: Probably? He seems to make an appearance in everything that he's probably. Now you don't know the movie Sacario, It is a fantastic movie. That's a Taylor Shardan movie. It's fantastic. And he's got another one that's similar called Fast, which is coming out April twenty third next year. And then this is the whole reason'm bringing all of a sudden, he's working on a Call of Duty movie. Really really okay, just be like any other war movie. I mean, I guess do they play oh what is it where they you can hunt people that are like chairs and.
Speaker 4: Oh prop games. Yeah, yeah, I was kind of thinking that same thing. Do they have Do they include the gun game in in this movie? Yeah? Uh, okay, sure, I get it. Like the storyline behind the Call of Duty franchise with Price and the rest of them, there could simply be something there. But again, for me, it's just gonna be like every other war movie. And which Call of Duty do you choose from? Do you choose from the original Call of Duty's where it's like actual seems like this is legit, or or do you go with the futuristic ones where they've you know, running on walls and got jet packs and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I think that's the franchise, the idea for it to be the franchise, right, you can do multiple movies, Okay, you can eventually just do one and then you can do another one. It's it's the I'm telling you, it's one of the best examples. It's doing like doing a movie about the kool Aid picture. Like it's just a thing that people are attached to, and so they're like, we gotta make a movie. Yeah, look, character culturally, can we attach ourselves to the kool Aid picture? Okay? Oh yeah, but Taylor Shardan. He's clearly talented, yeah for sure, but he sure presents it like he ain't got no wrong. And the problem with that is it runs out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he seems kind of douchey to me. I like his work, don't get me wrong. And there hasn't been a Taylor Shardan show yet that I'm not that I just absolutely don't like, right, Like even Marshals, that's it's not on my you know, top of the list, but I mean it's still it's still all right, So I'm like, okay, but he just seems douchey, very pompous.
Speaker 1: He had he had a horror movie called Vile. Okay, it was also apparently not good Marshals. That why Marshals by the way, right, Yellowstone people are like Dutton Ranch boy, that show's tanking. Uh, he's not really involved with it. It's just his you know, his his brand, right. These are the charity movies. Worse to last fun. We'll see what falls it, because there's a lot of good, good movies that he's done that most people don't will know. Vile came in at number nine as the worst don't know. It came out in twenty eleven, number eight Can White.
Speaker 6: Rush never heard it.
Speaker 8: Even lesser no film than the other one. He's in that one. He plays tug.
Speaker 1: Those who Wish Me Dead? John Burnhals in that of course he is. He feels like he's also in everything Taylor shared does uh? I think James Allen and Jolie's in that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Twelve Strong, Okay, never heard of that one either. Yeah, Taylor Sheridan's in that one. Michael Panha Without Remorse twenty twenty one. That's that movie we were talking about that didn't make it into theaters, went straight to Amazon, right Ccario. I haven't seen it, but I've heard good things about it.
Speaker 8: This is the sequel they're saying is the good one. Dale Seldado.
Speaker 1: Cacario is a NonStop, edge of your seat high anticipation. Josh Brolin, Benicio del Toro, Wind River, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen. Okay, and number two is one of his best movies. And then number one, Hell or High Water. Oh, that movie is so good. Jeff Bridges, Chris Primee, Ben Foster. They are brothers and they rob banks, okay, all to try and save the family.
Speaker 8: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Ben Foster is so good and Chris Pine's pretty good, but he's really good with Ben Foster.
Speaker 8: They're a good duo. Might be on two me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's written down as the best Taylor Sheridan movie. All right, we got to take a break. That's him just excited by the train.
Speaker 9: I guarantee that's how he sounds when he has an orgasm too.
Speaker 1: No way, yeah, no, I don't think he gets that excited. I don't think he's that excited. There's another one. He has Norfolk.
Speaker 11: And Western six eleven as a locomotive. I've only ever dreamt of saying.
Speaker 1: Somebody have a train. You've dreamt of seeing one of you? Nope, okay, you neither.
Speaker 11: Well, today we're about to witness one of America's sleekest, most beautiful locomotives.
Speaker 1: Can you name any of the other sleekest I am track. I can't name a one.
Speaker 11: No, there's nearly forty degrees. But that whistle is giving me chills.
Speaker 4: I mean that is a good look of train. It is.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good train. Oh fuck, yeah, that's a I can see why.
Speaker 8: It's bout he goes.
Speaker 1: Holy ship. Oh well, so yes, the massive machine.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the when thinking about it's writing suits.
Speaker 1: It's writing suits everyone.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: You think he's like a fucking bogie party or something. Man, I don't even know if that's the writer's party, but he at one point he put yes, I maybe a football.
Speaker 6: Game, you're a touchdown?
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe maybe.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I get excited when I make good shots at golf, be it, you know, either on the course of this golf or on the video game actively participating.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I feel like that might be a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Well, I woke my girlfriend up one day because I got a hole in one on PGA two K and I was like, oh, my bad on the video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was like, fuck, that's amazing.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 8: She was in like another room or lane was asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was like, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Thought you called her up and I was like baby, baby, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: It was like two o'clock in the morning, and I got excited, and she's.
Speaker 4: Like she goes running out of everything, all right, And I'm like, yeah, I just got up holding on my bad. I didn't mean to didn't mean to wake you up.
Speaker 8: Francis is this guy's name?
Speaker 1: Oh that checks? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should have.
Speaker 1: Something they get excited like that.
Speaker 9: Oh sure, he probably grew up playing with trains and you know, didn't have them where he was from.
Speaker 8: He has three point four million followers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he only follows too, and one of them is Amy, who he references in every Yeah. I have not looked at any of the other videos. But the videos that you just want that I just played for you combine twenty seven million views. Okay, wow, of those two, and he's got others with millions and three million and all that. I'm gonna have to go through this cat's thing. See what he's into. Trains, Curly trains mostly.
Speaker 4: You think that's like his porn search as well, right, not like actual trains. But he's like.
Speaker 1: I admire people with this simplistic of life, sure, because I overcomplicate fucking everything, right, And he's just happy to see a big ass train, a wheel slip on a train that serves no function in society anymore, just as a tourist thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now that big boy comes to Tols every now and again, it does. It's been I want to say, at least ten years last time it's come around. Uh, yeah, I'm looking it up right now. Okay, make sure you spell boy with a y.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, boy boy, uh It, it doesn't show this is the twenty twenty six. It looks like it's up north mostly it is.
Speaker 4: It is right now. I looked at that map, and it's coming through Kansas City, Kansas at some point in time or already has. I think it's like fucking Montana or some shit like that right now. But uh, I want to say that big Boy came through.
Speaker 1: Tulsa track, big Boy number four zero one four, he's I can track it in real time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's in Cheyenne.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good, I guess. Yeah. I don't.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: I don't participate in that enough. The train stuff. As a kid, I love trains right, loved them.
Speaker 1: And my for one of my birthdays one year, we got to take a train from Independence, Missouri to Kansas City, Missouri.
Speaker 8: H yah, which is a fifteen minute car ride.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you took the train. Yeah, I don't remember getting on it. I don't remember getting off the train. I don't remember any of it.
Speaker 4: I've only been on abandoned trains, never on a live moving train, like sitting still Yeah. Yeah, they're just out there in the middle of the yard. Big Boy has never actually been directly in Tulsa, but it has made stops passing through Claremore, Wagner and Muskogee. October twenty four was the last time I did that. Before that, it was August to twenty one. Before that, November of twenty nineteen. So that some bitch comes.
Speaker 1: Rolling through here, you just got to travel a little ways to it.
Speaker 6: Weighs one point two million pounds.
Speaker 4: So does my ex You know, she's a nice lader.
Speaker 6: One hundred and thirty three feet long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a big bitch for sure.
Speaker 4: I want to know the like the list of all these like so the like the biggest trains ever. The two six sixty six is a higher horsepower than Big Boy and weighs seven hundred and seventy eight thousand pounds just for the engine uh Deluth, miss Abby and Iron range to eight eighty four they are one point two million pounds. Okay, wouldn't be funny if the like suddenly I get into this.
Speaker 1: Right, that's your fucking thing.
Speaker 4: Like you some people reaching age, They say you reach an age and you either start smoking meats or get into World War two history.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you just fucking get into trains.
Speaker 1: O'd fantastic trains, the locomotives, right, locomotives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, Nah, if you're going to get into trains, you're getting into all things trains.
Speaker 1: Right right, drop some Jupiter right right whatever. By the way, that band Train has come up in conversation like twice. Just that's the second time in the last four days. And I don't even know why they're fine. They're a fine band. I don't know if there's anything worth good or bad about them, but why.
Speaker 8: They are coming up in conversation, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Well, because you need to go see them in concert.
Speaker 8: No, I've seen them. I don't need to.
Speaker 1: I lived in San Francisco when they were on their way up. I don't need to. I don't need to see them. But they are on their big tour. I was just gonna see if they were they are.
Speaker 8: They're on their big tour. I think they were just here. If I'm not.
Speaker 4: Mistaken, save me San Francisco is there, okay? Because I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 8: Okay, they're playing with bare naked ladies. I mean one link they look at my I thought Oh no.
Speaker 4: That's smash Mouth. He's the guy that died. I thought I thought it was a bare naked lady guy.
Speaker 6: Many train songs can you even name?
Speaker 1: Come on ride the Train, which I don't know. No, no, yeah, so.
Speaker 8: It drops of Jupiter is the easiest one.
Speaker 1: Ye, Marry me?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 1: Marry me? Yes?
Speaker 6: I think uh.
Speaker 1: And then there's another one. Oh shit, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: They're going to be playing at the Tinley Park, Illinois my birthday.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh so yeah, okay, yeah it's meat Virginia meet Virginia. Yeah for sure. Yeah, there's They have a lot of hits.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they do that, a lot of hits.
Speaker 1: I always thought them in Matchbox twenty should have a baby. Yeah, you're right, Okay, they're both kind of the same. What happened to Matchbox twenty? Are they still a band?
Speaker 6: Bab well?
Speaker 4: He think so.
Speaker 1: Rob Thomas right, they're going to be in Durant. Nope, they're going to be in Durant on August fifteenth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but didn't he get sick or his wife got sick so he went on hiatus for a while. Rob Thomas did, It was either him or his wife.
Speaker 1: Looks like he took a break from two thousand and five to two thousand and seven. Yeah, well it's not he's got back with him, right, Sure.
Speaker 4: Ain't got nothing else going on. Carlos Santana's like, bro, we're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gave you your thing, dude. I feel like there was a while everything he touched was a massive hit.
Speaker 4: Rob Thomas, Yeah, sure, I'd like Matchbox I think they are right, they're fine. I'm not going to rush out to buy the new the North Bat Sides album.
Speaker 1: That's Oh is that the new one? Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's still a thing. He has a son. Good for him.
Speaker 1: How old do you think he is? Rob Thomas?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, he's probably fifty.
Speaker 1: Sixty one, fifty four, Okay, fifty four. Wasn't he didn't he like, wasn't it one of his things? Like he had a drug problem?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, who didn't have what rockstar didn't have.
Speaker 1: A drugs No. I feel like there was a thing where he like was doing crack or something. I don't know. I feel like that was a thing heavy personal drugs, alcohol, including marijuana, cocaine, and LSD. Starting his twenties, he's spoken overly about overcoming those struggles and meeting his wife. In the late nineties, okay, he experimented using pot, cigarettes, alcohol, and psychedelics. He suffered a severe dry ice handburn, requiring intensive medical attention during a bad acid trip.
Speaker 4: Oh the soup, cool marijuana, gos on of a Bitch.
Speaker 1: He describes his heavy use of cocaine, marijuana, and excessive drinking Jack Daniels and tequila. During the early rise of Matchbox twenty, he acknowledged being overweight, unkept, and caught in a cycle of heavy partying and self neglect before achieving major mainstream success.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Good, Now he's got to ship together and they're on the casino tour.
Speaker 1: He credits his wife. Listen, that casino tour is it's fine. People are like, oh, they're doing the casino a circuit, like it's a downplay.
Speaker 8: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I'll take your casino money. Yes, consistent gigs. You don't have to worry about gate sales.
Speaker 4: Right, you know? Right? Do they worry about the blue what is it the blue dot problem or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yes, you don't care about how Yeah, it is a good get to get caught in that. Yeah, I wish you could have a consistent gig like that where you don't have to worry about anything.
Speaker 4: No, man, because stadiums you got a lot to worry about their state fairs.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you got a lot to worry about.
Speaker 4: If you're on state fairs circuit's fine, not paying near as much as the casino circuit. Well, I mean, the.
Speaker 1: Idea is that it's a fast nickel rather than a slow dime. Gotcha. So you may not make very much mur per stop, but you're doing many stops. So you're gonna work all summer long, every week starting in June through the end of October, and you're gonna make a ton of money. And in some instances you can play two state fairs a week. But that's that's a good gig.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering if Tulsa State Fair has released their lineup.
Speaker 1: I would think so, wouldn't they? You would think, as we as we are so close to it being because that's just right around the corner.
Speaker 4: Man. Yeah, PEPSI Fall Concerts Series on the Oklahoma Stage. Sure, that's what I want. I just want to know who's fucking playing. Guys, probably get there before I do. Stupid WiFi.
Speaker 1: Let's see because the Oklahoma State Fair is always the week before September seventeenth.
Speaker 6: October one through the eleventh. This year.
Speaker 8: Shows I'm looking at Oklahoma City.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, Yoho ho, the Hypnosis Show, Jurassic Bark Alive.
Speaker 8: I don't think this is what we want.
Speaker 4: No, we've got a guy by Drake White. Is his name here? Forty nine Winchester, Okay, I'm down for that. Blake Whitton, Whiton, Jay Shawn, Ben Fuller.
Speaker 1: What's that name? Sounds so I don't know? Cole Ford, Okay, Oklahoma City Aaron Watson with Alex Miller, Sebastian Bach of Great White, Wade Bowen, cam Allen, William Clark Green oh a Taylor Swift cover artist, The Jen Blossoms.
Speaker 8: Ben Fuller is a Christian artist.
Speaker 4: If I'm not Missingacon, the Jen Blossoms are playing October eighth.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Ben Fuller is massive.
Speaker 1: Out of here the fucking fair.
Speaker 4: Tulsa State Fair has got walk a walk a flock of flame. I was not expecting that. Also wasn't expecting when they had the Yuni Yang Twins because I went to Tulsa State Fair dot com.
Speaker 6: Well, That's where I'm at too, but it's saying that no events are.
Speaker 4: Neo McCoy.
Speaker 1: Listen, yeah, I'm looking at the twenty twenty six lineup right here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Jim Blossoms. That's that's a good get.
Speaker 1: I think so, I think all for it's a good get. The Foller's a big a good get. Neil McCoy solid. Yeah, they got a great lineup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good. And I like forty nine Winchester.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, okay, yeah. My kids listened to Bin Fuller. Oh yeah, oh yeah, they like their Christian music. It's fine, like whatever you want.
Speaker 4: A good times, many good times at the State.
Speaker 1: Fear lots of pineapple whip yep, oh god, eat yourself. Broke there.
Speaker 9: Man introduced one of my kids, Eli to the pineapple whip, the.
Speaker 6: One over there in front of Lows, and it blew his mind.
Speaker 9: He was like this, I like this better than ice cream, and I like it better than snow cone.
Speaker 4: And you're led to believe it's healthy. Yeah, because it's got pineapple, pineapple. It's fucking web cream. It's not good for you at all.
Speaker 1: None of that stuff is so tasty. My kids love snow cones. I can't stand them.
Speaker 6: It depends on where you get it from.
Speaker 1: I think all the flavors taste like dirt.
Speaker 6: Yes, ice, it's gotta be.
Speaker 9: It can't be ice chunks. It's gotta be extremely shaved.
Speaker 8: Okay, peeling string sheet.
Speaker 1: Ice. It's not you're drinking syrup, that's all it is. It's not ice cream sugar.
Speaker 6: It's just kool Aid.
Speaker 4: Basically, kool Aid is better than that ship.
Speaker 1: If you drank the syrup straight up, it would be gross.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you'd be sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hard pass man. Kids love them, Yeah, yeah, because why because it's all sugar.
Speaker 1: They well, we've had like the truck come to our house and they just they don't set up stuff. The truck just pulls up and then they just hand ice over to the kids. And then along the truck is the taps. Yeah, they just do whatever they want. Okay, you know, I get that's fun for kids. Yeah, we didn't have that growing up. No, you had to.
Speaker 8: Wait and then.
Speaker 1: Stupid and then we didn't even have like.
Speaker 4: A snowtone cone truck or anything like that.
Speaker 1: It was always just the ice cream truck. You had to chase that motherfucker down. Well, you only had the snow cone truck. Snow cones at like a school event and they had to rent that thing and then they had to buy ice, like and you only had like three flavors. None of it was ever tiger blood. No, it was blue, red, and green, maybe purple, I don't know. Yeah, yeah, you know what I missed from kid fairs and I would love to participate in one again. Cake walks. Yeah, cake walk.
Speaker 4: Can't poisoning and yeah.
Speaker 8: People being dicks. I love a good cake walk.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Put them all out there in a circle, and what you like, fucking uh play music until you.
Speaker 8: Stop, and that's the cake walk.
Speaker 1: You walk the cakes are you don't hold the cake, and then but they take up a spot and then you walk around them the music stops.
Speaker 8: You get that fucking cake.
Speaker 4: Ye carrots today.
Speaker 1: So if there's if there's six spots and one of them is fucking walnut cake and you hate walnuts, well that's what you're getting, bitch. Be pushing motherfuckers over. Yeah, you walk out with a full fucking cake. Yeah you're like, look, guys, I got a cake. I remember being like fucking eleven and be like, I got a cake.
Speaker 9: I remember we used to have our our our Edgewood eagles.
Speaker 6: Yearly carnival and that was what we would have was there was no carnival.
Speaker 9: It was more like pick up a duck and you get a part of number and if.
Speaker 1: But there was.
Speaker 9: Always a cake walk and we looked forward to that every single year. And oh and the moms were baking these cakes and you were lucky. Well, those moms were lucky if the family would return those the cake pans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody could afford the aluminum ones, even if you could find them exactly. Yeah. Or people would buy those cake kits where they'd try to make like an eagle or you know whatever, right, and it never looked like it yeah, oh man.
Speaker 9: Or sometimes it wasn't even a cake like sometimes there would be cakes, of course, but also like a dozen cookies pie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so awesome.
Speaker 4: So we need to fight to bring that back. Then, let's raise awareness cake Walk Awareness Week.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would lobby for us to have a sale here to raise money for it. But ah, the good old day, Lindsay, we used to have events here where we would do like a pot luck, but there would be there was fifty or one hundred people here, so there would be so much food. Yeah, it was right, yes. Yeah. One year we did a it was it an appetizer or a tailgate cookoff. I think it was a tailgate sort of thing like that. And it was like a fucking sandwich, like a ham sandwich that want. No, it was it was those No, it was those sandwiches, those Hawaine buns that you put in the oven and then you and then you cover them in butter and herbs and all that.
Speaker 6: They're called funeral sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's but it was different. It wasn't like a normal one that it was just like ham and Swiss. Yeah, it was should or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are the good old days when we had a ship ton of people here to do this sort of thing. Now you got like six people so and everybody's bringing chili.
Speaker 8: No, no, that's not what happens.
Speaker 1: Someone buys a fucking six pack of Costco fucking cupcakes and and they cut it a half one and you're like, I don't want that other half, right, we're trying, Corman, Sure, whatever, whatever, dude, I'm gonna I'm gonna make people happy today. I'm gonna bring these Costco fucking banana nut right cupcakes. Yeah, they're six even though there's nine of us, but fuck them.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure that morning show doesn't want any they'll be gone, but they'll.
Speaker 1: Be gone right.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I'd love to have my meeting with you.
Speaker 1: At three thirty, right, go home and then come back. Yeah, any but yeah, I love stuff like that. Yeah, bas I love a good baked sale. Man. I got exposed to foods my mom never made, right, That's how my mom learned to make haystacks. Do you know what haystacks are?
Speaker 6: Sounds?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if this is right, but it was somebody. You know what almond bark is like? Yeah, not chocolate, but anyway, yeah uh. And you know what the crispy low Maine noodles are. They're crunchy, oh yeah, and they come in a bag and you would just take that an almond bark, mix it up, make a little plump on the thing and put them in the fridge and that would be the cookie.
Speaker 8: But it's not. It's just crunchy and almond.
Speaker 1: Bark rice noodles is what those are called? Okay, Yeah, now you know, yeah, not a real Asian thing, by the way, No, No, it's American crunchy bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I haven't had that in decades because I don't make chun king anymore. That was your Asian dish you would make, well, Mama would would when we were growing up because it's cheap ship and it comes in like, you know, fucking tall ass can and then on top of that can was another can, so it was like a two can thing, but you had to make it. And then yeah, you get those crunchy Asian noodles put on top, and that's what she would That's what she would feed us because it's cheap, fucking feeds the family.
Speaker 9: That's when that's when we learned how to make puppy chow back in those days.
Speaker 1: You use that what do you mean the rice noodles?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, she's just talking about yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like the chill yeah mix, and the and the chocolate and white powder sugar and you guys ever.
Speaker 4: Get subjected to fucking dnty more growing up. They're chow Maine noodles. Chow Maine noodles, yes, maam.
Speaker 1: They look like they're just crispy whatever, that's right, but yeah, the uh, that's how I got exposed to puppy chow too. I had no idea what it was and you get it. You're like it looks delicious, and they're like it's puppy chowning. You're like what the fuck, and you're like, fuck me?
Speaker 8: Or so good.
Speaker 9: If it was your birthday and someone's mom brought in rice Krispy treats, homemade rice Chrisby treats to celebrate.
Speaker 6: Your birthday in school, yeah, yeah, I can't do that anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah. There was always like one mom who made the best stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you're like, mom, why can't you make rice Krispy treats that good? The rice Krispy trees? What do you gotta do? Special dom right, plenty magic, You got it, dude. So I've seen people go crazy making little sorry, making rice Krispy treats. And so they take all the rice crispies and they put it in a walk and then heat the walk up and toast the rice Crispy noodles.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can get down on that.
Speaker 8: Then you do your butter and.
Speaker 1: Marshmallows and salt in there and it becomes like a salty but marshmallowy mixture.
Speaker 8: You mix that all together.
Speaker 1: And then you put in the little tiny marshmallows and put that in so they kind of break down and then so you got these big chunks of marshmallows inside and it's salty and they're toasted. That's just one of the bougie ways you can when you've got a plenty of you know, a bunch of time on your hands. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I haven't baked anything. If I am baking anything, it's Christmas time. That's about it.
Speaker 1: Like a pie.
Speaker 8: I'm my kid made macaroons.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, they make them, but my wife or I or you know, my sister in law are doing all the work, the measuring and whatever, and the kids just dumping in there and stirring it.
Speaker 6: Is this something she learned a bake camp.
Speaker 8: No, No, that's something she's done for a while.
Speaker 1: She likes to get cookbooks from the kids, cookbooks from the public library and bake whatever's in there. She made a French a French toast. Nope, a popeye egg cake before.
Speaker 8: Do you know what those are? No?
Speaker 1: No, you know what a popeye egg is? Or what do they call it? Egg in a basket?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, French toast and then there's the egg in the center of there.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, and she made one.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the funk. I'm gonna find that. She made one one time and it looked just like yeah, yeah, it looked this is her placing the yolk inside the Yeah, and that's that' it's a cake okay, yeah right, And so she does that every once in a while. That's peach mm hmm. It's not a real yok so you know, but yeah, yeah, I don't bake that. We buy the pre made cookies, yeah, and then just break those off and cook those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but my girlfriend's the hell of a baker and all the time baking ship.
Speaker 8: But what if she made that. You're like this you've never had before, and you're like this good.
Speaker 4: Hush makes these thing called monster cookies, which is like got a little bit of sucking everything in it, and they're fucking massive, like the size of my hand.
Speaker 1: Like it's got potato chips and pretzels or whatever. We got all kinds of shit in there. Those are really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't and uh, she always makes a bunch of them. Then I come home she's like you want one, and almost like yeah, sure, I'll take one for the road. And then it takes me like fucking five days to eat it because it's just so much sugar.
Speaker 1: Do a ton of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's like, yeah, but she if if I ever want anything baked, she's my go to.
Speaker 1: She's the one all that and.
Speaker 8: The guy at the right of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, how's the thing going, how's the.
Speaker 4: I'm on my I've judged three. I have until the twenty eighth to do. God, I don't fucking know, but there's a lot of them, and I I had to do double duty yesterday because the first one I judged was weak as fuck and I was like, all right, well, go and cook dinner, and da da da da.
Speaker 1: I was like, let's get into another one.
Speaker 4: And I got into that one, and it's the highest scoring one so far. Fucking got three hits into this motherfucker. Once it started to take right, I was like, oh shit, okay, we're gonna put that down for a little while. I was fucking ripped. For the rest of that I didn't have to do anything but go to bed. So so far, so good, so far, so good. Yeah, and one of my favorite things to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of the cooler things that's been consistent.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And for those of them.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the Cowboy Cup, which is a.
Speaker 4: Weed festival event, Oklahoma's premier cannabis championship.
Speaker 1: My friend where DYMPI.
Speaker 4: Is an official longtime judge. That is correct. I am practically a fucking gangia at this point, which is self proclaimed.
Speaker 6: You snoop.
Speaker 1: I haven't taken.
Speaker 4: Any classes or anything, but I can teach you how we judge and and yeah, it's it's really neat to give me this fucking jeweler's loop. So you really get down in there and fucking get get to look at it.
Speaker 1: It's it's an interesting process. Do you smoke all your weed that way all year or only during like do you get the monocle out time? Just during that time?
Speaker 4: Okay, because any other time I'm getting a fucking fifty dollars popcorn.
Speaker 1: Ounce, you know, Like you got that friend that's a wine person and they're like they're smelling in I'm like, just fucking open it, man, we're gonna drink it. Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna because I have no reason to, but at least with this, I have to get in and really take a look at it and Okay, that's it's a funk's a lot wa.
Speaker 1: We wow yeah week.
Speaker 4: Oh like.
Speaker 8: Ali, I think we've wasted enough time here.
Speaker 1: You guys have a fantastic week and we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 4: By m HM