Speaker 1: But now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of It's kind of the day that sounds like Ben Allbright to me, O guy's handsome. Yeah, I've heard. I've heard. Well, I mean you told me that, Ben Allbright, but I have heard that, sources have said. Anyway, Okay, now I am broadcasting from home as I continue to recover from my little surgery. So Ben is at the office. So Ben, when we do jeopardy, you have to wait until the end of the question. Otherwise it's not fair. I'm just saying, okay, you can do it. Though you're smart enough, You're I believe in myself. Yeah, there you go. All right, what is our dad joke of the day, please.
Speaker 2: Grant just can't get over how full of Ben as of himself. Dad joke of the day My cloning experiments. Experiments finally paid off. I'm so excited, I'm beside myself.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha ha. Yes. Anyway, today's word word of the day. Please.
Speaker 2: Word of the day is an adjective as a notable immutable means.
Speaker 1: It can't be changed. It is part of your makeup, yep, can't be altered.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that it is correct.
Speaker 1: Today's trivia question. In October of nineteen thirty six, a strange musical instrument was featured in the pages of Popular Science monthly magazine. It was a hybrid of what two more common instruments I have no idea, never heard of this, I have no idea, the cello and the horn. The hybrid, aptly called the cello horn, was played like a cello, but sound came out of an attached brass horn.
Speaker 2: Wow, sounds actually stay in the test of time.
Speaker 1: That sounds like somebody took mushrooms and made an instrument. Yeah, that's the thing. You have a different name too, Like there's a name for it.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to think about like the key tar. You know what the guitar is, right, the hybrid name it? There's like an actual name for it. It's like the tritonium or something like that. I can't remember. I don't remember this orchestra from back of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh God, you're such a nerve. Anyway, what is our jeopardy category? And Ben, you must wait until the end of the question to answer.
Speaker 2: I have been reminded, Well, they are very short questions. Okay, name the automaker. Okay, the Corolla, Mandy, what is Toyota? The charger and the rango?
Speaker 1: What's the Dodge?
Speaker 2: I have to wait till said, and I think I think this is pretty syncd up, I don't think. I don't okay, okay, the Civic and.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that Honda?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry what Ben?
Speaker 2: I said? What is Honda? I didn't hear. What is too much?
Speaker 1: I'm taking your point away? My god, I'm taking the point away all right?
Speaker 2: The boxed and what is portion? Okay? Maybe it's not quite saw one last one the firebird and great Ben to two? Okay, who knows C P R which means the CP and R will come in order? And the correct response? Oh god, we used this word Spanish for godfather, for a close friend or associate.
Speaker 1: Many what is padra?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sitting there like like right there on the tip of the tongue.
Speaker 2: I hate that it was a.
Speaker 1: Fine game you would have won had you merely followed the rules. Well, you know me, not much rule. I know, I know, Ben. You've been everywhere. You were on with Ross earlier and now you're on with me. You're just basically a koa radio whore. That's what you are.
Speaker 2: I was using a different word start with an S.
Speaker 1: But you know that works too. I you know the A. People don't realize the.
Speaker 3: A and KOA stands for kol Bright, which a lot of people want.
Speaker 1: Almost everybody you might want to kao after that. On that note, we'll turn it over to KOA Sports, not King of Albright Sports.
Speaker 2: Where you can get more of me too.
Speaker 1: Now are you gonna be on that too?
Speaker 2: What's coming up? Us myself, Ryan Edwards.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be a j Qui mcmillion from the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's all coming up next. I'll be back tomorrow for a big Friday show. Keep it on, Koa