Speaker 1: Fifty five care see you talk station that time of the week we could talk to Americans for Prosperities. Donovan and Eil Donovan, welcome back to the Morning show. Appreciate what you're doing over Americans for Prosperity. It's always pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Tryan Always good to start my Wednesday morning with you. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: So were you shocked Shared Brown's not going to run for senate here in Ohio?
Speaker 3: Hey, the only thing better than beating Shared Brown once is beating him back to back twice.
Speaker 2: So I'm I.
Speaker 3: Had it's the Eubris here, right. The voters just rejected him two years ago.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Bernie Mariners a year.
Speaker 3: Ago, and he thinks he's got the ideas to come back and learned his lessons.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Well, I was, you know, I mean, looking at the state of Ohio. We we went with Trump by twenty points. Bernie Moreno previously beat him. Does he have a better shot against John Houston. One of my listeners called this morning and said, you know, don't be real cocky about John Houston being a lock for this, right because Shared Brown He's obviously got a very very widely understood a recognized name rather and we've seen him before and uh, you know, Mike Dwine not exactly popular figure among Republicans. They many consider him rhino as my caller this morning, does he's been calling. He's called before and made that point, as have many listeners over the years, But that he has kind of joined at the hip with the Wine. Is that going to be a problem for John Houston?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the important thing here is to not you know, the hubris. Right, you go back a couple of years, and you know, Democrats have a lot of hubris, and we're pretty bullish on Joe Biden, right and saying, look, Donald Trump has got thirty some you know, court cases going against him. Americans didn't like him at the time, right, they voted him out. He's got he's crazy to come back. But here we are today right with and thank god it's the case Donald Trump is president biden Omics rejected and Republicans bringing tax cuts to work in class families.
Speaker 2: And so I think it's important, really, you know, to do two things.
Speaker 3: And that's part of what our message is right now as Americans for Prosperity is reminding vote shared Brown has a failed record. It's cost Ohio wins tens of thousands of dollars each year because of the votes on Bidenomics. And then also going out and talking to folks about John Houston and as a senator what his record has been representing us in Washington, which has been to vote in these middle class tax cuts that were at the heart of.
Speaker 2: The One Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 1: Well, I know the CBO has projected the One Big Beautiful Bill is going to add four point one trillion dollars to the US deficit over the next ten years. And whether or not you believe in that figure, I just know we've got a real problem on our hands. I saw we just crossed thirty seven trillion dollars and we're on this trajectory. We're on Donovan and to add an additional trillion every five months. You know, I was in my disappointment of the first Trump administration is that he increased our deficit around four plus trillion dollars. Like, wait a minute, whatever happened to fiscal responsibility? I thought that was kind of a tenant of the Republican Party. Granted we had COVID and all that, but I'm sorry we already were spending way too much before COVID shows up. We seem to have doubled down. We've gone such a speedy trajectory. They originally projected we wouldn't hit thirty seven trillion dollars until fiscal year twenty thirty and guess what, we just crossed it five years ahead a schedule. I mean, Donovan, I think we've lost our way. Collectively. Neither party seems to care about what I consider to be the greatest existential threat to our country, and that is the collapse of the Fiat currency. We're not going to be a pair of debt service.
Speaker 3: Donovan, Well, I think, yes, we have a debt problem. There are some indicators though that I think we need to do a really good job of being out there messaging going into the midterm election, which Democrats will frame as a referendum year on Donald Trump. And one of those things is making these tax cuts permanent.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We the Republicans in Congress, including s John Houston right looked at this and said, this isn't Washington's money. These tax dollars aren't Washington's money. These are the American people's money. We're going to get we're going to first create good economic policy that allows them to keep that. And then what they've done, and this is one of those small indicators that we need to see more of and we're gonna keep beating the drum for that is the Recisions Package, which, by the way, the Trump administration had I think a fifteen billion dollar decisions package in its first administration. Shared Brown voted no on that as opposed to that, but we got one of those done where we defunded PBS and PR and USAID. And the word is there's a few more of those packages in coming, and we need Congress to get those done because that's those are the signs right that hey, not only is Washington letting Americans keep their money and taxes low, but we're also going to stop the spending spree and start turning turning the tide from where we have been.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad to see we have a long way to go. We got a long way to go. And you know that's the I mean to make the arg going about the one big beautiful bill. You have to address the deficit spending and that's see that's arm or that's that's ammunition for the Democrats not only are programs getting cut, but it's we're putting ourselves on a more unstable trajectory in terms of spending. I mean, we need to counter that by saying, Okay, we're going to create a whole bunch of new jobs. More cash is going to come in because the number of jobs and taxpayers out there participating in it, because of the jobs that were created as a consequence of the One Big Beautiful Bill re shoring all these businesses and industries. Look, Apple's making all the covers for the world's phones in Kentucky. Now at the Corning facility. You know they're going to create an additional four hundred and five hundred jobs there. We've got a lot of investment in AI that's happening, a lot of people building companies or building production facilities in the United States. All that is bearing fruit. But you know it takes time for all that to bear the fruit to result in the additional tax dollars. I mean, the problem is it's not going to happen quick enough for us to see the benefit. And I want to see the deficit come down, and to do that, we need more revenue into government. And let's government spending I mean what again, I go back to we need to start running on fiscal responsibility like the old days and show the world that we can accomplish it. I mean, Doge did some great out of the gate stuff identifying all these insane projects. The American taxpayer wasn't going to stand for that. So indefensible, many of them were. But I mean the dog needs to be unleashed and go after all areas of government like our military spending. Donovan, Geez louise a trillion dollars annually. You tell me there's not fraud, waste and abuse in that military budget. They can't even pass the damn audit audit them, you know. I mean, let's show the American public we're working for them, that we are going to be accountable for their taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely well, And I mean that's the message we've got to get out there and to be talking about with folks. Is, Look, you go back to the ways by re electing someone like Sharon Brown who voted for consistently voted for the increases, right, or do you do you embrace this new path right where Ohio has two US senators who together share that vision of Hey, we need to reign in the spending. I remember sitting down with Senator Houstead back in February when he was first February March when he was first in. We're talking about what our organization does in some of our priorities, and one of the pushbacks he had was is what do we do about the spending? Right demonstrated by showing this is like we're going off a cliff here in this country. And I think that he's consistently put that message out there right now.
Speaker 2: We need more senators like that.
Speaker 3: We need to send senators like him back to Washington, I think, to keep fighting that fight. And then yeah, we need those supercharge. We need more of these recisions packages coming to than the fiscal year ins September thirtieth. Right, we need Congress and Speaker Johnson to get a budget dead and he's done so far, I think, a pretty amazing job, focused on delivering all the promises ahead of time and on ahead of time and schedule, on tax cuts and sporter security.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it seems like we need to get back to a regular order with appropriations bills as well, and they have made some progress along that. Because we end up with one of those big, big bills that cover everything, the omnibus bills, we end up on the same spending trajectory we're on right now. I'm sorry to go down this spending road, Donovan. I know that wasn't really the focus of what you wanted to talk about, but it's just it's really gotten under my skin since we crossed that thirty seven trillion dollar mark yesterday. I just I see that as well our biggest problem.
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's it's at the crux of this, right, Voters consistently are polling still the economy is a top tier issue, and it's not just I mean, one part of that is jobs and money in their pockets and financial security for them and their families. But what impacts that is what you're talking about, right, Inflation, the inflationary policies, the amount of money Washington's printed, you know, dilutes that value a dollar, if they even if they get a raise from there, Yes, the employer, right, and that's essential to the Republican base. I think still is making sure we have good fiscal sanity and a well run government. And if Republicans lose their way or start to break ranks on what they're the trajectory they're on so far in the first eight months of this Trump administration, that's going to be I think a disaster for the midterm election. So we do need them to remain focused on that fiscal piece because that is going to be a line of attack that you're pointing out that our friends on the left will use to regain power and then redo everything they've already been doing, which has put us in some part into here. But there's blame to go for the Republicans as well, for sure.
Speaker 2: No doubt about it.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what pause from men. I'm bringing back for just a brief moment in the next segment because I want to address something that I know you'll be involved with in connection with this Brown versus Housted race. One more moment with Donovan and Neil for Americans for Prosperity. After I mentioned USA installation talking about money saving money. Yes, it's expensive. Energy prices have gone through the roof, stating the obvious I mentioned earlier, five percent increase since the COVID and it keeps going up. It's going to continue to go up. You want to get on top of that energy bill, save money every single month guarantee as long as you're using your HVAC system with USA's premium foam ninety nine dollars a month interest free, get you the foam in the exterior walls, and if you pay for that, they will give you an attic insulation for free. And that special ends at the end of the month. You got to act before the end of the month for the free addic but ninety nine dollars a month interest free at twelve hundred dollars energy tax next year, a tax credit next year and you're doing your taxes. Plus the improvement in comfort in your home, I mean the temperatures and the humidity you're going to get. On top of that, your system won't run all the time, so it'll extend the life of your HVAC system. Yes, comfort and savings guaranteed. Call for free inspection and free quote three eight one three six two six three eight one foam online. It's USA Insulation.
Speaker 2: Dot net fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Jennen And on what weather forecast today, get scouted afternoon storms, downpours probably but not severe. Weather muggy in a high of eighty six. It gotta be muggy every night. That is seventy tomorrow eighty six for a high muggy and partly mostly partly clouded to mostly sunny skies clear of the night down to seventy and a sunny Friday going up in ninety degrees.
Speaker 2: It's seventy three right now. Traffic time from the UCL Triumphings Center.
Speaker 4: The u SEE Help Back, Neck and Spine Center offers innovative treatments to improve quality of life with convenient locations across Greater Cincinnati and northern Kentucky. Martin Moore at UC health dot com. Southbound seventy five, a slow go out of even Dale Brew Lachlan Good for an extra ten northbound seventy five break lights between Donaldson and Downtown close to a ten minute delay. Northbound four seventy one, starting to back up past Memorial Chuck Ingram on fifty five k see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty three to fifty five kerr CE talk station Brian Times with Donald and Neil from Americans for Prosperity. Now Donovan going back to again, sorry for running off on a rail by the deficit, but Sherry Brown running against John Houston. Now one thing that I am so, and I'm sure you can chime in on it if you think I'm wrong. But Shared Brown running for Senate here in the state of how he is going to bring in huge, huge money. He's gonna have a lot of money to play with a lot of these outside organizations. You're gonna get money from all the four corners of the United States, left wing organizations like Soros's group and all that. They're going to heavily fund his campaign. And that's where I think Americans for Prosperity's going to come in to try to counter some of that effort.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and you know, you know, at America's Prosperity Right as a Sea for organization, our focus is educating folks on elected officials records and then what we'll do, you know, hopefully, you know, our assister organization that works on these federal elections, America's Prosperity Action that sent Shared Brown packing last year by helping elect Bernie Moreno. Our hope will be I think I think there's a strong case we made that AFP Action re engage here in this race. We'll get to that point when we can, but for now, you know, as Shared Brown starts popping back up on Ohioan's radar. We're going to be out there making sure they remember who Shared Brown was a year ago, not the Shared Brown he wants to be today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to try to sell you a bill of goods now. And he does have a record though that you can point out. And that's the importance of AFP. You know, they're going to have the drum beat narrative, the sound bite narrative, and the well the non weed dwellers might get caught up in that and believe the Shared Brown's a great got to vote for. But if AFP's there reminding the voters and educating them better about the real Shared Brown and how John Houston is a better candidate, we might build to counter that big money narrative that's going to come out. Oh absolutely, And we've got a track record.
Speaker 3: You know, when Shared bron when that news broke yesterday, we put a statement out and pulled last five or so years plus of different times we've sort of held Shared Brown accountable, right, whether it was voting against the twenty seventeen tax cuts that put money in more americans pockets and stimulated the economy to you know, his support of Bidenomics and his support of these ev gas mandate v vehicle mandates. The Bide administration is failure to secure the border despite putting on a tough on crime looking costume and recording a video that he was able to blot out saying he's tough on crime. We're we've we've called we've, we've called him out at every stop, and we'll continue to do that. You know, as he as he makes himself UH tries to reintroduce himself to Ohioans.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck Shared Brown on that one. We got AFP on our corner, and we got John Houston, who is a monishrably better person to represent the state of behind in the Senate. Uh, Donovan Neil, always a pleasure having the program. I salute to AFP for all the work that they've done over the years in trying to well educate Ohioans and get us the vote in the right way for our own best interest. I'll look forward to having you back on next week with another update.
Speaker 3: Always great to share the megaphone with you, Brian, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Thanks Donovan, thanks again for your good work. Seven forty six.
Speaker 1: Right now if you've have care se station coming up off top of the air new is Congressman Thomas Massy plus Judge Napolatano at A thirty. But first, let's talk about QC kinetics, because my friend's out there living with pain. Arthritis pain starts the moment you get out of bed, maybe even before. I don't know. Thankfully, I don't struggle with arthritis pain. But if you do, I bet you've had steroid injections. Maybe you've already talked to your doctor about surgery. You're not interested in physical therapy and downtime. The whole concept of surgery kind of is off putting.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: But if someone had an alternative that will solve your pain problems, don't you think you might want to take them up on a free consultation to find out if it's right for you. Well, that's what QC kinetics is doing. You've got thousands of patients who are satisfied, living pain free after their regenative therapies, natural cellular therapies without scalpels or pills, providing long term relief with no dreaded recovery. So talk to the medical professionals that QC Kinetics are offering a free consultation to find out if their regenerative treatments or right now for you to do that. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five car the talk station