Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 2: Is in New Mexico. He's a broadcaster in New Mexico. He's a very big voice. He also is very proud of the fact that weeks, maybe months, maybe years before anybody else revealed what he revealed last week and the week before on the other side of midnight, others have stumbled onto in the past few days. Is that about right, Eddie?
Speaker 1: That's about right? Well, sir, good evening, kick off the start of the week, and they're trying to turn you into an eight ball. I'm just gonna call you and ask you random questions and then wait for you to give me the answers. And Nanty Gotthrie is in Nogallis. She is across the border, an hour south of Tucson.
Speaker 2: Did you put her there, Eddie? Did you? Did you put her there to get the story?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't put her there. I'll tell you what happened. She ran out of her description pills. She was very sick. You know, they knew exactly her pacemaker or whatever you know, went off from two thirty to two thirty one. Once that was done, Between that and her meds, I mean she was dead before they even started looking for her the next day. And it's about an hour south of Tucson, and it's not that hard for them, especially in these day and age where everything's monitored. I think they should be able to go heading heads south to do it, but they won't go down there and do it. So let's let's let's just imagine you the kidnappers here, right, you look at this and we covered this gout three stuff? What and then that whole thing launched into Oh yeah, it's a six months since the time and you're a kid, the seventeen year old and wherever he's at in Canada by the way, what let me stop for a second. What a weird start to the show. And all the technology hookups today. That's why I'm unfortunately talking to you on this phone. So well, we'll get that right for tomorrow. But I do want to say.
Speaker 2: That you know it is you're coming on tomorrow? Is that what you just said? You're coming on tomorrow. You're going to get this right? Does that mean you're coming on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm coming on to you tomorrow, Yes, Walter, I'm coming on to you. No, I'm coming on the show tomorrow. I've got some stuff I got to reveal. I mean, today is August the tenth. What day is that? It's Epstein death day. You know, in exactly four hours from now will be exactly seven years since Jeffrey Epstein, you know, supposedly lost his life. Just to wrap real quick on the they didn't want to be charged for murder, just kidnapping. They picked her up and took her down to Nogallas, and they had to dispose of the body somehow, and that's exactly what happened. I think you were exactly right on that.
Speaker 2: So now what do you have tonight?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What is it? This thing you were talking about drones or what is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: The cameras will tell us about the cameras that you're obsessed with.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about the cameras night. Tonight's the day with Jeffrey Epstein, Walter. I've got a full report on Epstein didn't kill himself this evening, because I think we should. Here we are seven years on and we don't trust the official story. I mean, this topic is, you know, not going to be about Ubost and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, yes, yes, yes, to kill himself?
Speaker 1: Eddy, go ahead, Yes, sir, all right, I I captain. So before we go any further, let's like reiterate the official record here. Okay, the New York City Medical Conxaminer like told you that a death by suicide by hanging. Nobody really believes any of that, right. The Justice Apartment, you know, later found that there was no evidence of any sort of criminal involvement, despite four chan posts about all these things that have been all around that have been telling you that something went down and wrong on August tenth, twenty nineteen. But that's the official conclusion, right, it's all let's just accept their narrative. The first suicide by hanging ever at that facility. Now we need to ask the question, the official story is so damn solid, why did everything around it look like just a bad episode of you know, of Keystone Cops or something. Right, Because the public skepticism didn't come from nowhere. You've said it, I've said it. He came from an entire chain of failures so incredibly ridiculous, so preventable, and so perfectly timed that all of us, millions of Americans, we all concluded that they aren't looking at any ordinary incompetence. This seems to be planned. It seems to be something much worse, all right, Jeffrey Epstein. He's not some unknown prisoner and some rural county lockup that just hung himself. This guy was a billionaire sex offender who had intel on everyone. I mean, he's meeting every every person. He had connections, the politicians, the academics, as you've seen, celebrities, Internet, all the people. Right, A trial could have exposed all of the these networks, the relationships, the messages, everything there, all the money flows. Then he dies before his trial, and a guy who's literally seemingly connected to everything, as you've said, I mean, this guy's lived a thousand lifetimes in the time that he lived, and the government tells us that there's nothing to see. But the government's own reports tell us that this was not a normal death in custody. It was a complete and total institutional space plan. Now let's start with the obvious right here. He had been involved in a serious institute just three weeks before, okay, and in that institution that had locked him up. On July twenty third, they found him semi conscious, right, with an orange cloth around his neck, marks on his neck, and people ask him. Is that a suicide attempt? It was his assault. That's he reportedly claim that his cellmate had attacked him, okay, And what did the federal prison system do with all that alarming situations. It put him on suicide watch. He was on suicide watch at the time, and then took him off of suicide watch during that short period, even though questions still remained about what happened in the investigation of whether it was attempted suicide or attack by cellmate. And it gets even better than that. As some people might know, mental health personnel reportedly directed that Epstein should have a cellmate. Why not to, you know, just to kind of look in on him. But it's basic suicide prevention that inmates won't kill themselves if they're housed together. So if someone's concerned, like Epstein was, you don't leave them alone and sell overnight with materials that he can use to hurt himself. And he had materials, okay. The day before he died, his cellmate was removed, no replacement assigned. And let me translate it from the you know, bureaucracy of the government into plain English. A man considered important enough to require special housing in a cellmate was left alone. Anyway, That's just the first thing, a guy under federal sex trafficking charges.
Speaker 2: You're right, Yeah, you're right. That is just the first thing. And I want to hear the second thing and the third thing. In just a second. You and I are talking to Eddie Aragan from New Mexico, who lives near Zoro Ranch, lives near the Epstein Ranch, and has more information about this than most Wait a second, did you hear that? Now, listen very carefully. That's my phone. No spam calls, no spam texts. I love the silence your phone probably not so quiet. Here's why data brokers are selling your personal information like it's on clearance. Your phone number, home address, email, family members, political affiliations, even where you bank. Those scammers blowing up your phone didn't get lucky. They bought your information and keep buying it over and over until you make them stop, like I did. Within Cognity's help, I n cog n I in Cogni. In Cogni automatically removes your personal information from hundreds of data brokers and people searching sites. In Cognate sends the legal removal requests, They follow up and keep monitoring so that your information stays off of those lists. It keeps your information off those lists. Now, if scammers can't find you, they can't target you. If spammers can't find you, they can't bother you. Get sixty percent off right now at in cognate dot com slash sterling. That's in cognitate dot com slash sterling because the sweetest sound your phone can make is no sound at all.
Speaker 3: The others signed Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the other side of midnight with Walter Sterling, on the side of midnight with Walter.
Speaker 2: Sternly on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 1: So I have decided to start the process of freezing my eggs.
Speaker 2: Eddie Aragon, New Mexico updates on the anniversary of Jeffrey Epstein's death suicide. More details coming in every second as long as we talk to Eddie Aragon, Eddie, the stage is yours.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Walter the garden, this was a big one, special housing unit guards that were there and almost feel like the kazoos should be playing right now, especially.
Speaker 2: I don't have it with me. I don't know, no, I do need it actually at all times.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I do love it when I get that hum the kazoos in the back. So these guys were supposed to make regular rounds, conduct in me counts, and that's the basic thing, right, keep watching the people lock in your custody. But the Inspector General found that the required rounds and counts were not conducted during the critical hours that night, and according to the material that is there, Epstein was not checked for nearly eight hours. Eight hours. The guards were not stationed across the state, they were nearby. You saw the cameras didn't get a full angle. All that checks were not made. Investigators concluded that the records were false. They had made them up once say oh yeah, we checked them written note that was false. The guards themselves face charges related to falsifying those records, and the charges were dismissed after the third prosecution agreements. So when the people say why don't you trust the official explanations, the answer is not that people watch too many movies Walter. The answer is that the people whose shots it was to document actually what happened, were found who have written down events that did not happen. That alone should stop any rational people, just cold right, And the official log cannot be trusted. What exactly are we supposed to trust here? So there it is. We've got the official story, and we've got the guards, and now there's the linens. This is this is this is crazy, right. Federal investigators found that Epstein had excess blankets and sheets. Look at the snapshot on the inside for those of you who want to go check that out online. Sure, clothing, I mean massive amounts of blankets and sheets and clothing. Those materials alone will generate that long I think it's called a ligature something where they can tie off. The Inspector General concluded that the combination of all those materials and no cell mate and miss rounds created the opening for Epstein to take his own life. Well, had it all that who brought all the extra linens into just grab him. Hey I'm a little colt and I'm gonna take that extra stuff with me. So just think about this again in your head. The government says that this was a suicide, but also says that its own personnel created the perfect environment for him to take his own life, including removing the sale mate. As we said, so, if you had one job, one job to keep Jeffrey Epstein alive for trial, not because he deserved a favor, obviously he didn't, but because his victims deserve justice and the public deserve to know what he knew, which is what we're all trying to figure out right now with the files. So instead, what do they do? They lose him for good. Now, the big part the cameras. Yep, the cameras. Every time you hear government officials say, we have no record of that. Remember the Epstein jail had a known digital video recording problem before his death. Remember that missing minute cameras, And they said it's reset. Some cameras could not display a live video, but many were not even properly recording. The problem was known, it was not fixed in time. Oh, all these things happened, you know, synchronous. That's kind of crazy. So let me say this again. The highest profile inmate in the entire country dies in federal custody, and even the surveyation.
Speaker 2: And the guards and the two right and the two guards who were assigned to them apparently transferred about five thousand bucks into their personal accounts moments before this happened.
Speaker 1: Moments, just moments, I mean, the investigators did look at all the footage and nobody was seen entering. And you know the part where Epstein you walk up those stairs and think it's like eight stairs during the overnight window, right, And it supports the official finding and one important respect that the available video did not establish that someone came in and killed him. That's exactly what they were trying to prevent, because that is still out there. So if you kind of look at all this material and you look at the additional claims about the filled cameras, damaged drives, missing back, the missing minute, conflicting accounts of the video recovery, the claims should be handled with caution because them by themselves don't have the ability to establish murder, an escape or even what you and I think, Walter, as we've talked about before, a body swap. Right, they're rolling out the whole autopsy. Yeah, the rolling body out of The.
Speaker 2: Weirdest thing about this, Eddie Aragon. The weirdest thing about it is never in the history of wheeling out a body from a prison or a hospital has the face been exposed if the person's dead. Never has that happened. They had plenty of time to cover it up. There was a need to show his face as a dead guy or the mask of the dead guy. This was a total scam. Eddie Ragan, what's the name of your radio station?
Speaker 1: I got one more guy, quick, you.
Speaker 2: Have seventy three seconds. Go ahead, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm on it. So the medical examiner was ruled it with the suicide and that's the official fighting. But another guy, Michael Badden, the forensic that's all just retained by Epstein's brother, publicly disagreed. He pointed at fractures in Epstein's neck and said the injuries were more consistent with the strangulation than suicidal hanging. Does it prove homicide? Of course it doesn't, because we still have the official story. But the disagreement, if you look at this, is creating a lot of consternation along.
Speaker 2: Don't you think this is why Dan Bongino quit.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Dan Bongino quit, and I don't know why Dan Bongino matters. All I know is that this story matters, and you Walter talking about this stuff on the seventh anniversary, which will come at the end of your show. By the way, when he was officially you know, went under right about five am roughly that they were saying with the official body rolling out and this whole thing, the whole official story stinks.
Speaker 2: We never getting it totally stinks. Seventh anniversary. We should get a cake. Thank you very much, Eddie Aragan, you're a good friend and you're a good friend of the show. Have you