Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Don't forget it's seven twenty. Voting will open for this morning, she say it, we play it. If you don't normally participate in this, she might want to this week because everyone who votes each morning automatically eligible to win four day weekend passes. Were welcome to Rockville.
Speaker 2: All that we ask is that you only vote one time, because we don't want to have to DQ you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, think like being dqed man. We'll throw the red flag or the red card. Voting will be at the JR Facebook page. It goes up at seven twenty, all right, and then you'll have until at nine o'clock. So if you're driving or whatever, don't sweat. You got quite a bit of time to get your vote in and be eligible. Yeah. All right. So we have a mom theme in this idiotology. It's by design. I want ahead and group these all together. Figured we just knock them all out at once. Here, you're a professional.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to question it.
Speaker 1: First one is, well, I guess we could call a mother of the Year candidate in a New Jersey. Oh boy, that would be a thirty year old Kimberly Cruiz Feliciano.
Speaker 2: Is this another one of those moms that puts their kid in a tanning bed up there in Jersey?
Speaker 1: I remember that one. It's not tand mom, uh this Kimberly has been arrested for allegedly using an electric dog shock collar on her child. Does Kimberly taking the whole classical conditioning approach here? You're doing it wrong, Kimberly, Well, is this kid a complete asshead? You know what? It still doesn't matter, lady, come on and wait, there's more. Kimberly's fifty nine year old mother, Sonia Feliciado, has also been charged with hindering and tampering with evidence because she was I wonder if she, if Kimberly learned this or it was suggested by mom mom to mom, it's a kid. Yeah. How long have electric dog shot collars been around? I wonder if I'd say, from probably from the sixties. Now in the sixties would be cooking dogs, probably seventies. I don't know, dog collar, electric dog collar invented? Give give Google Bob over here a sec. I'm just wondering if Kimberly maybe wore the old collar for mom and then probably carrying on the tradition. How old is Kimberly, She's thirty thirty, Mom's fifty nine. Probably do you have one of those for Teddy? No, we did. It just didn't work. Didn't literally didn't work, or it didn't work on him. It didn't work on him.
Speaker 2: Electric dog collar was founded or invented in the fifties by a houndsman.
Speaker 1: Damn wow, the houndsman. That's a good title.
Speaker 2: Dale Lee and Frank Hoover. Not the vacuum dude, just different dog collars. I would tell you about my buddy that he had a guy fly in from the islands and they were drinking beers, you know, just in the driveway, right, just guys having beers in the garage. And then it went to the driveway when the guy who just flew in from the islands decided to put a dog collar on for the electric fence and test out the electric fence. Okay, he was already beers deep, I'm guessing after the flight from the islands, and then more beers deep from the garage beers, and did.
Speaker 1: One of these ran with the electric fence collar on. If you don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's an electric fence that's invisible around your property and when the dog hits it with their collar, they go.
Speaker 1: He ran like this, pat and went.
Speaker 2: And when he fell with the shock because it was turned up so.
Speaker 1: High, he fell in the zone of shocking, you know what I meant. So he's sitting there continually packing the electric chair style. He's sparky.
Speaker 2: My friend that lives there again, the guy's visiting from the Islands. But my friend who lived there said it was the funniest yet scariest thing ever because he was concerned about a heart attack because he just kept going.
Speaker 1: So he's dragging him by the feet. Imagine you're the neighbor and look out of your you know, your foyer, and see that The Benny Hill music's playing in my head right now. I love it when I tell you who those things are lethal, though you can have them lethal level.
Speaker 2: No, if you have something at ten and somebody has a heart condition, their condition, it's lethal. I mean, think about it. You put some really, you know, and give him a couple of jolts.
Speaker 1: Let's travel south to Bentonville, Arkansas from New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Somebody takes in that's what we call bwo for your four legged fur babies.
Speaker 1: Bentonville, Arkansas. Isn't that Walmart Headquarterstown? I think? Not sure? I believe it is so anyway. A guy there has been arrested after allegedly breaking into his parents' home and shooting mom in the head with a crossbow. What Yeah. Twenty nine year old Joseph Alexander allegedly broke into his parents home, fired at crossbow and his mother twice. He fled the scene. They ended up locating him a little bit later.
Speaker 2: I say it all the time to these people who do stuff to their mom. She dealt with you in her womb, carried you, nurtured you through life, and you're gonna treat her like that.
Speaker 1: He's facing attempted capital murder, aggravated residential burglary, and first degree interference with communications and third degree domestic battery. Mom did not die. She's not in great shape. But does she have the Steve Martin look you remember? I hope the parents didn't buy this guy at the crossbow that that would be.
Speaker 2: Something tells me he didn't buy it himself, because he sounds like a bomb.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a lunatic a lizard. I'm shoot your mom with a cross bow. Wow, probably got it at the pawn shop. Ry. I'm not. I'm not gonna go back to the Steve Martin wild and Crazy guy, go on visual, Thank you very much talking. I do that bait. It was like a culprit worm right in the front of your lip. Did you ever own one of those? I don't even want to say. Yeah. It wasn't that I owned it. It was that one of my siblings did. And I got it a couple of times and put.
Speaker 2: It on and go, I'm a world and crazy guy. If you don't know what we're talking about, you're a little younger head and the score and I got it. Go ahead and google Steve Martin Arrow.
Speaker 1: Not to be outdone in Arkansas, We'll get over to Texas where three teenage girls, very angry at mom uh tried to attack and stab her with steak knives after mom had the audacity to turn off the Wi Fi in the house. What is wrong with teen? Fifteen and sixteen? That's that's the problem right there. Oh my god, they're in the hell ages. Holy cow? What sixteen all just in a row, all going through that. That's where you know, that's the rebellion era. And uh, you know, God forbid you turn off the Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: That's the puberty slash, just not knowing they're on. I think at those ages you're on the level of insanity. You're either gonna go crazy or.
Speaker 1: Man stab for a WiFi. Stab mom with the steak knife, Jesus Christ, man old sorry, get some fresh air.
Speaker 2: Night one on one one w j r R, Orlando's rock station.
Speaker 1: I've got a