Speaker 1: Tired of the everyday routine, have a dream of a life of romantic adventure, want to get away from it all?
Speaker 2: We offer you.
Speaker 3: Escape, escape designed to free you from the poor walls of today, for a half hour of high adventure.
Speaker 1: Tonight we escape to the English Channel in wartime and to a harrowing night, crossing those gray cold waters in a small boat with a threat of instant death in command. As David Divine tells it in his exciting story flood on the goodwinds?
Speaker 4: Is that one where after starboard?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 4: No, now it's a mattress blasted frog. Couldn't see the living alone?
Speaker 5: That dead.
Speaker 2: I don't think we'll be finding anymore, not the.
Speaker 4: Way the fog is setting them down. Now where do you figure the patrol boat is?
Speaker 2: I'm sure to be about a couple of hundred yards. Support, Take it easy now, uncle, don't want to Ramma.
Speaker 4: Don't you worry about me? Dundas, just you start singing out, what.
Speaker 5: Troll over hole? What crawl hole?
Speaker 2: Epping the man? It's tarned to be dead? Ahead, Mac, better cut it back, I see her.
Speaker 4: They'll come about it.
Speaker 2: We're coming around, just stern anymore? Yes, three, watch out for those dingies.
Speaker 4: I see them.
Speaker 6: Well, three more coming afore give me alive?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: All three round?
Speaker 2: Come on, Matt, let's get them up there.
Speaker 4: Don't you batter dunders here? You send down a couple of men? Sure I make here. He's only got one clipper.
Speaker 2: On our Look, Mac, that doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 4: What's the matter? Shamed of it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, but hey Ford, damn man.
Speaker 2: I can swing my load like any man.
Speaker 4: Be sure I get my top back. Don't let it get you boy. There's lots of ampuities work in these days, amp you tea? Look?
Speaker 2: Must you use that expression?
Speaker 4: Amp your tea? It's what you call a one armman? Amp purity? What's wrong with it? Better than what you call those things? They're a hoisting.
Speaker 5: There, ampute.
Speaker 6: I hate that word.
Speaker 4: Bloat is you call them? Man's been floating around dead in the water. He gets bloated, see bloated very pretty?
Speaker 2: You know what you call a gabriel goat?
Speaker 4: Like you and man?
Speaker 6: That's the bout.
Speaker 4: How many have been brought into you so far?
Speaker 2: Counting you're three, that makes thirty thirty.
Speaker 4: You don't say.
Speaker 6: Lucky we got this fog.
Speaker 2: Without it, we'd be sitting ducks for any stookers or messerschmids that.
Speaker 5: Might be about, oh you boats or U bouts.
Speaker 2: That's right, where's it a U boat?
Speaker 4: Senter down?
Speaker 5: No man, they brought in an hour ago. He said it was a time bomb.
Speaker 4: Sabotage.
Speaker 5: Yes, went off in the foret hole.
Speaker 7: Boom bubble bubble bubble, own bubble bubble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that dundas I heard my never you lost his clipper in the aria, taking it real hard.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't take it?
Speaker 2: Oh now, who says I shouldn't turn?
Speaker 5: Don't get so, lady. I'm just trying to cheer you, don't you know?
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll cheering by getting your feet off this boat, so as we can shove off.
Speaker 4: Sure lady, sure, asking off going back to dover mad as well, hogs in for the night. We'll just make it.
Speaker 5: By dark hodo, cheer o, cheer you.
Speaker 4: He didn't have to bite his head off, leof. He didn't mean any high I.
Speaker 6: Said, layoff back, layoff, Oh right, right, hurt here.
Speaker 2: So that's what's eating yet, Sabbath. Can you imagine doing a thing like that? Can you see a man doing it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Whar you?
Speaker 1: War?
Speaker 2: Hiding is war? It didn't all drown. Only twenty nine of them didn't. They say one was a Yes, it must be awful to dry. It's an awful window.
Speaker 5: Die wonderful.
Speaker 4: It'll clear tomorrow. Wolf up ahead, Yes, good navigating doing this.
Speaker 2: I want to be right ahead of us.
Speaker 7: Mary, we're coming in, dear, head ahead, Mack, all right, yeah, I'll jump it, and I'm merry.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 8: How was it, Uncle Mack?
Speaker 5: Terrible?
Speaker 6: Dear?
Speaker 4: Yes, terrible?
Speaker 5: Were the many said?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 6: That's it?
Speaker 4: Mac?
Speaker 2: How's the fuel?
Speaker 5: Emperor?
Speaker 4: We didn't use a quarter of it?
Speaker 8: Are you going to fish tonight?
Speaker 2: M that's Mac. It's his boat.
Speaker 8: Fishing to night, Uncle Meg.
Speaker 4: In this fog, I should say.
Speaker 8: Not dandas can navigate for you in the water. They say it's as calm as a bath.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I brought your food in case you're going out again.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I I think that husband of yours needs some sleep.
Speaker 2: Huh are you going to start again?
Speaker 8: What's wrong?
Speaker 5: All day long?
Speaker 4: He's complaining like an old woman. Yes, because he's had the bad luck to lose his fin.
Speaker 2: Bill flipper, Why can't you say arms?
Speaker 4: See see what I mean?
Speaker 8: Do you know you are a little rough about it? Uncle mere?
Speaker 4: What ought I do help him feel sorry for himself?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cut it both.
Speaker 9: There was a man to see you, uncle Macer, who we didn't say said, he dropped back?
Speaker 4: Oh what did he look like?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: Very tall, distinguished looking?
Speaker 2: Who's that man?
Speaker 5: Got me?
Speaker 2: Tall?
Speaker 5: You say?
Speaker 8: And Kenny a little briefcase?
Speaker 2: Come for the payments on the boat? Mach no.
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 4: Would this be him?
Speaker 8: Oh? Yes, you're back, last in time to catch them good?
Speaker 4: You were looking for me?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, your captain Maccata. Who is this?
Speaker 10: Mister Dundas my nephew, the a husband of this lady Broockmester?
Speaker 2: Who are you? And what do you want?
Speaker 10: It's very simple. Must forgive my questioning. And one is engaged in my work. One can't be too careful.
Speaker 4: You your work?
Speaker 5: Intelligence?
Speaker 6: What's that got to do with us?
Speaker 5: I want to charter your boat for a trip?
Speaker 4: Government went work?
Speaker 5: Yes, a secret mission whip.
Speaker 4: Where is it you want to go to?
Speaker 2: Ask?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: Tonight, Belgium, that's a fair hall.
Speaker 4: There's a U boat.
Speaker 5: The fog will cover you.
Speaker 4: What what do you pay?
Speaker 5: The crown provides handsomely in these cases hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: You're on wait a minute. May ah mind showing us your credentials, mister.
Speaker 10: I shouldn't Mind's a tall fellow. Fact is I'm not carrying any you're not. This isn't what you'd call a casual.
Speaker 5: Visit, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, use your head, dundas he's gone where the Nazies are?
Speaker 2: No credentials? And would you mind explaining why you're snipping around a little fishing boat like this when you could cross on one of those big fast torpedo boats they got up at the yard.
Speaker 5: I find this man insufferable. Captain, Now what do you say? Time's grown show?
Speaker 2: Why don't you take the torpedo boat or the sweeper? They got sweepers there.
Speaker 10: Too, you know, as a matter of fact, and you should be able to understand those are government boats might be seen by one of the enemy shore stations.
Speaker 2: In this bog.
Speaker 5: You're a liar, mister, and you are a very astute fellow. Into the boats, all of you on a gun. Yes my ticket to us?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: What that thing down? God?
Speaker 10: Make you serious and see that I am now in do what he says, start your motor make me Shall I start it back?
Speaker 5: This is crazy, yo, and ty the ropes ju miss, sit up there.
Speaker 2: You don't stand a chance.
Speaker 5: We shall see. I'll sit up front with.
Speaker 2: The lady front. You don't know much about boats, do you know?
Speaker 5: And I shan't pretend to listen.
Speaker 4: Mister. The harbor entrance is closed up. They got the submarine nets in there.
Speaker 10: I happen to know they're open until eighty. I'd better warn you no tricks. I'm very good with the gun.
Speaker 4: You are, dundee, He says, he's very good.
Speaker 2: Shut up, let's go.
Speaker 4: So you're a Nazi, that's right? You talk like in English?
Speaker 5: Oh really?
Speaker 4: And Nazi? What I spy? You could say that, what are you going back to the continent for the war's not over? What time do you think we'll hit the Belgian coast around too? You didn't answer my question?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 4: Why are you leave in England scared if you like?
Speaker 10: As a matter of fact, I'm returning because I've completed my mission.
Speaker 4: And what was that matter of a bomb sabotage?
Speaker 2: Naturally, that ship, the one that went down off the coast, was that your work?
Speaker 10: Yes, I planted the bomb in the hole this morning before she sailed from Dover, shaking filty blood and macab let him curse. I find him an amusing old goffer. Thirty men drowned because of you thirty dear me, there were forty five boards.
Speaker 6: You know it was twenty nine, twenty nine thirty.
Speaker 4: What does it matter? That's big skinny Nazi, that's sneak in the dark.
Speaker 2: With his mission completely well. As a matter of fact, we were only joking, mister, nobody was drowned.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Twenty nigh? Your sense of security is a little delayed.
Speaker 5: One arm?
Speaker 2: Don't you call me one arm?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: But what's the time?
Speaker 5: Tenders?
Speaker 2: Quarter of ought to be passing? Goodwin sands tied will be over them? Now?
Speaker 5: What time do they expose this.
Speaker 4: Time of year?
Speaker 2: Low tides at one.
Speaker 4: It means we get a fast ride back anyhow.
Speaker 2: If he lets us come back, No, not sick.
Speaker 4: How do we know you won't kill us when we let you off?
Speaker 5: You have my word?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, don't take on, dear Let her come back here with us.
Speaker 4: No. See how tough he is, shoots women if necessary. I'd like to see you get that close to me.
Speaker 2: What's you, eh, ugh Nazi? I'm walking toward you matter.
Speaker 5: Don't you're asking for it?
Speaker 4: You know, bloody, Nazi Pete.
Speaker 10: Don't take another step, Captain knock bloody, he can't hear you. Go, don't slow down, one arm.
Speaker 6: I want to get him.
Speaker 5: He's dead, He's very dead.
Speaker 6: He was a good man. It isserves burial.
Speaker 10: And burial he's got. I'll push your throttle back up. No, your wife is next.
Speaker 5: One arm.
Speaker 10: Un that's better. And now we continue our little voyage.
Speaker 3: In just a moment, we will return to Escape. But first, a show that brings laughter to millions week after week, that's something to be proud of. I show that wins a top award in critical competition, that's something to be proud of too. And when a show comes along that does both, CBS proudly passes.
Speaker 5: It along to you.
Speaker 3: You hear it exclusively now on most of these same CBS stations. You bet your Life starring Graucho Marx, and there's the bing Crosby show Burns and Alan Lumon Abner, there's the unbeatable line up CBS has for you every Wednesday night this fall. You hear them all on CBS.
Speaker 2: And now back to.
Speaker 3: Escape and the second act of Blood on the goodwins.
Speaker 10: How much longer dundas not an hour. I notice you change courts from time to time.
Speaker 2: Why is that the channel current? You're ride with it? You make better time?
Speaker 5: I see?
Speaker 10: And you'd like to be rid of my company as quickly as possible.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 10: I'm glad you're being reasonable. The old man was a fool.
Speaker 2: Do you think so?
Speaker 5: Have course? And so do you? Why do you say that you've seen the war? You know how it is?
Speaker 2: That's right, I know how.
Speaker 8: It is, dund this, don't talk like that?
Speaker 6: Why what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Mary?
Speaker 8: Don't talk with him? Killed uncle Mac? Not right to talk to him.
Speaker 6: We find each other very interesting, Mary, don't wait?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, indeed, tell me how did you lose your arm?
Speaker 2: R em?
Speaker 10: I was a navigator, the very good one, I imagine. Yes, did it er happen over England? No Bremen, Braymon. I see you chaps did a very thorough job at Brayman. Yes, you ought to be complimented.
Speaker 6: Thank you done this? Relax, Mary, relax.
Speaker 5: You must understand. Mary, what may I call you? Mary? You must understand.
Speaker 10: It's a very extraordinary thing for the soldiers of warring nations to get together for a chat like this.
Speaker 6: Taken nap, Mary, taken nap?
Speaker 5: Yes, why don't you? Yeah, you can pull this top lin over what.
Speaker 10: It's got blood on it, that top of blood. But really, the old man was over there and she's from him.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 6: We spent the day picking up after you.
Speaker 10: I see, and you used the toplin for the body. Yes, well then Mary, of course we mustn't use that.
Speaker 2: Please please?
Speaker 8: May I go back to where my husband?
Speaker 5: No, you may not. Why I'll tell you why you may not. You two are desperate.
Speaker 10: Despite your husband's conversational manner, I should like to avoid the possibility of your rushing me.
Speaker 6: You see how it is.
Speaker 10: Mary.
Speaker 5: I'm sure she understands.
Speaker 2: Just be very quiet, Mary. Everything will be all right.
Speaker 5: Of course, a lot depends on you. Dennis.
Speaker 6: Why do you say that?
Speaker 5: Don't you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 10: No, that wrench you picked up about fifteen minutes ago, it's right behind you on the ledge wart thwart. Then it's right behind you on the thwart. Do you mind dropping it overboard like a good fellow?
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be a foolish waste war time. You know wrenches are hard to come by.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm sure, then why not slide it over? Here all right, huh slide it.
Speaker 10: Even if you could hit me accurately enough to disable me, the gun would.
Speaker 5: Go of and you know I know.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 5: Thank you Dennis.
Speaker 2: Now then where were we soldiers from warring nations? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yes, remarkable meeting gives us a chance to refresh ourselves on what it is we're fighting about.
Speaker 8: Dandas is fighting men who sabotage ships wars?
Speaker 5: You mean, don't you?
Speaker 6: Was now?
Speaker 5: I fight nothing, cyenveil.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately I am still able, so miss carry on.
Speaker 6: And I find it a little difficulty. Oh excuse me?
Speaker 5: What's wrong?
Speaker 6: Navigation? I have to check my course?
Speaker 5: By all means? What course are you steering?
Speaker 6: Why don't you come and look?
Speaker 5: Now? I don't think i'd better?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 10: You might have another wrench there, But perhaps you'll try to take my gun, which case i'd have to shoot, have to kill you?
Speaker 5: Then where would I be?
Speaker 10: I might steer all the way back to Dover without knowing it, that's so, And then I should have to kill your wife so she wouldn't inform you.
Speaker 5: See how it is?
Speaker 6: How do you know I'm not tricking you?
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're not. If we don't arrive by three.
Speaker 10: I'm going to kill her anyway, then you should continue to be stubborn her ways of forcing you mean torture, but nearly it's very difficult to do alone. But in your case, one armed should be comparatively simple.
Speaker 6: Well, let's not waste words on all that.
Speaker 2: I'm taking you where you want to go, and I'm counting on you to keep your word to allow us safety parts.
Speaker 5: Well, of course I don't believe in Dundee's but why why not?
Speaker 8: Because you're what.
Speaker 9: You are, and because Dundas might know something. Your people want to find out. Dundee, don't you see that they'll taught to you he's lying.
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 6: Please, Mary, please don't worry.
Speaker 10: You have my word, my sacred words, on my honor as a gentleman.
Speaker 2: You see, Mary, we have nothing to worry.
Speaker 5: Yes, it must be wonderful to be out of the fighting.
Speaker 6: Not bad.
Speaker 5: I'll be glad when it's over.
Speaker 6: I think it'll be over soon.
Speaker 5: Quiet, you've heard of our buzz bombs.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's only the beginning. We're developing weapons. A thousand times is terrible. Oh, ten thousand times is effected?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 2: Tell me about they?
Speaker 5: Oh, a wife seems to have gone.
Speaker 10: Sleep where I can't see very well in this dark against my knee.
Speaker 6: Good, I'll bout your new weapons. You were saying ten thousand times is terrible.
Speaker 10: Yes, there are rockets the like of which the English have not dreamed. Rockets that can travel a hundred miles three hundred. No one knows what their limitations will be radio controlled speed about thirty thousand miles an hour, altitude sixty miles. Then what they will carry I I leave to your imagination.
Speaker 6: Why leave it to my imagination?
Speaker 2: What you wouldn't tell me all this highly secret business that were your intention to allow us safe departure? Now would you?
Speaker 5: I'm sure your agents know this by now.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but something tells me you've come to a decision about us.
Speaker 5: How much longer until we hit Chore?
Speaker 2: Not long now? I'm bringing her into a deserted beach a few miles outside.
Speaker 6: Of our stay.
Speaker 2: I see if you look ahead, you may see the shorelines soon straight ahead.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's impossible.
Speaker 4: This fog is too much.
Speaker 6: What it don't give me? Don ye?
Speaker 8: Done this?
Speaker 6: Good work?
Speaker 2: Mary?
Speaker 6: Stand back for lock.
Speaker 2: That's it. I'll raise him good in high.
Speaker 8: Oh, Dennis thought he'd never drop his wrist.
Speaker 9: I waited and.
Speaker 2: Waited, Mary, take the wheel hold that course, yes, Donders. Well, well it's.
Speaker 5: A remarkable woman, your wife.
Speaker 10: Yes, indeed, unfortunately there's no cartridge in the chamber.
Speaker 2: Well it's pointed at your gut. Why don't I pull the trigger and see if you're telling the truth.
Speaker 5: Perhaps you'd better not.
Speaker 2: I don't see why not if it's empty?
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's loading.
Speaker 2: Huh huh, you were?
Speaker 5: I wonder. I wonder if you're the type who can killed the man he's facing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never done it.
Speaker 5: It's very difficult, you know.
Speaker 10: Just think of me as a fellow human being, flesh and blood like yourself. Think of the infinite genius that went into making this body of mine, skin, muscles, arteries, veins, organs, vessels in the blood.
Speaker 5: The blood.
Speaker 10: Murders a very difficult thing when you're face to face with the murder.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't feel as though I could kill you right at this minute.
Speaker 5: But suppose I try.
Speaker 2: All I have to do is squeeze the trigger ever so little.
Speaker 5: Wait, No, don't do not.
Speaker 10: My My life is worth a lot to me, more I believe it or not, than my pride, my honor, my love of Germany.
Speaker 5: Oh much much more than that.
Speaker 2: All right, have your proposition done this? There is still many I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Yes, you keep out of this.
Speaker 2: What's your proposition?
Speaker 10: Money? You're going to need money, aren't you? A one arm has a tough time of it in peacetime. Jobs are hard to get on. I have several accounts in London banks, big accounts. I can write you a check. You can cash it tomorrow. How much A thousand pounds?
Speaker 2: I can't hear you and this don't do this?
Speaker 5: Two thousand.
Speaker 10: Three five then, and that's all the money I have in the world.
Speaker 2: What about on you?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, in the in the briefcase one hundred and fifty pounds, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but the brief I'll take care of that after you leave. Write the check for five thousand pounds.
Speaker 8: Oh, dund this please please don't do it.
Speaker 5: Her wife doesn't doesn't understand these things.
Speaker 2: This is the way of the world, dear, And for this I let you off to the beach. Of course I want to warn you against mentioning my names.
Speaker 5: But of course, here here's your check.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hunt. Aren't you going to shoot me.
Speaker 2: Now, No, bargain's a bargain. I'll follow through.
Speaker 10: Why are you you aren't an honest man?
Speaker 2: Deal is a deal?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: I'd better take the wheel.
Speaker 8: So shall I take the gun?
Speaker 2: Dunder?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Please done this? Please let me hold No? Mary, Well, why the name of Heaven Kanta? You can't steer and cover him at the same time.
Speaker 2: Not with you take the gun. You'll shoot him, Mary, I know you would, Yes, you would, and that'd be dishonest. Many we've made a deal, this man and I.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, an honorable dealer.
Speaker 2: How to steer? And all? That does pose a problem? Mary, bring me that big wrench.
Speaker 5: What what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Since I can't handle the wheel and the gun, and since Mary is not to be trusted, I'll keep the wrench for just in case and solve the gun problem very simply. And you, sir, you'll find a fishing line with lead on the end of it, right up there in the front locker. I'm going to slow down now we're almost there. You'll do the sounding for me.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, of course, you deliberately threw that gun overboard.
Speaker 2: You're selling out five thousand pounds, dear, as the Yanks put it that ain't hey, I have to lie all right, Throw it ahead of you and feel when it touches bottom. Then measure the depth by your spread arms.
Speaker 9: You're good, link ilk, I know the wars are shocked to you're losing your arm inob don't do this.
Speaker 8: You'll regret it. You'll regret it all the rest of your days.
Speaker 2: Hit bottom id.
Speaker 5: Two three.
Speaker 4: Four five five.
Speaker 2: That's all all right, we're closing another coast swing again.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: We'll hear the surf in a minute now. It will not be very strong. It's low tide, you know, two.
Speaker 5: Three and a half.
Speaker 2: All right, get ready to jump jump Unless boat hasn't got wheels, you'll have to walk the last ten feet in all right, get ready, here we are the minute you feel us great bottom, jump out and push the bow around right this unish Here I go, good night, good night? Why sucker that check?
Speaker 4: The bank is short of funds to the name I signed?
Speaker 2: Oh really on the beach, Yes, I'm want it. Take a few steps. Why you'll see it stops. There's water beyond the bank is short of funds. At beach is short of sand. Whenever you're on Goodwin Sands Nor was just six miles that way. Which way I didn't say. And if you're thinking of swimming, I can tell you you don't stand a chance. You it's low tide now, but wait a while. In a few hours, it'll be ten feet over your head. Drowning's not pleasant, Nazi. If you had your gun, you could suit yourself. You could hang yourself with your belt, but throw on no trees. So think about those men you drowned today. Think about them while you wait. I may be around to pick up your body soon. Maybe.
Speaker 6: Good Night.
Speaker 3: Claut Escape is produced and directed by William N. Robson Tonight we have presented Blood on the Goodwins by David Divine, adapted for radio by James Pahle. Featured in the cast were Jack Edwards as Dundas, Will Gear as Uncle Mac, and Barton Yarborough as the Nazi. Also heard were Betty lou Gerson and Eric Snowden. Special music was arranged and conducted by Devil Castillio.
Speaker 2: Next week, you.
Speaker 1: Are high in the mountains of Peru, digging frantically for a vast fortune in golden inkle relics. Upon your success hangs the fate of a beautiful woman and your own life.
Speaker 3: Next week we escape with the thrilling tale of one of the most murderous treasure hunts ever made, as David Dodge tells it in his exciting story Plunder of the Sun. Goodbye then until this same time next week, when once again we offer you escape. A fellow name Bob Hope will turn up on the Bing Crosby Show this Wednesday night, so don't say we didn't alert you for the show of the week. This verbal tennis match between Being and Bob will be broadcast on most of these same CBS stations, along with the Groucher, Mark Show, Burns and Allen and Lemon Abner all Wednesday night CBS features to name.
Speaker 2: Tune in this fall all this shows that you love.
Speaker 8: Best of all, listen carefully.
Speaker 6: Here's the address. It's ABS.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned now for Life with Luigi, which follows immediately over most of these same CBS stations. This is CBS, the Columbia Broadcasting System