Speaker 1: You've read it back. If you bet I'm back, we bet heihow, there.
Speaker 2: Is no name for that. We stop doing what you're forty seven? What are you gonna do? And you're forty hitting your ass.
Speaker 3: Because you're one hundred years.
Speaker 1: Old, you're all.
Speaker 4: But I knew he wasn't racist. I've been with you for so many years. He wasn't racist. He said some racist.
Speaker 3: Things pop rocks, grabs countered by sky, a.
Speaker 5: Sky with a rake of the face.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the only way.
Speaker 2: Taken Darby for a ride an now that I am very afraid of. After I'm on, you guys are gonna forget about me.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 4: There's a those chocolate kisses, as she calls them, a shade of Vina Bravo. Yeah, because have you ever taken like a hot pocket and put it in the microwave for three or four minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe that was too long.
Speaker 6: Man, Go beat the bum that you was meant to bend.
Speaker 2: He was fired up.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, rous down, he said, it'll just pamper him up nicely.
Speaker 2: I said, what the fuck, Pepper, what these white people will be talking about?
Speaker 8: Yeah, papper him up a little.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just pepper him up. Just just pepper him up nicely.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He looks at racist. He's just said racist things that don't even.
Speaker 8: Make him Like.
Speaker 2: Why do he sounds.
Speaker 1: Like like Tom of the Sorda.
Speaker 5: Where it sounds crazy, like like he needs help, like he need a he need a life alert.
Speaker 1: He to story turned into afterwards.
Speaker 2: He was dressed like a toy on Halloween.
Speaker 5: Look like.
Speaker 7: Man, he looked like he looked bad, like a couple of months ago, like what the no, that was like six months back when he was in Super Bowl.
Speaker 8: He didn't look that bad.
Speaker 5: It looked like pee wee Herman and Jigsaw like had like a love child like you feel me like more. It was it's weird, like the makeup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looked crazy.
Speaker 2: He's definitely an extended member of Adam's family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he look His name was Mordecai in his former life.
Speaker 7: Y'all remember the show on Nickelodeon and they had like the puppets and they were called like I think it's mister Media or something like that.
Speaker 8: Y'all remember that?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 8: Like okay when I'm talking about it worked at Okay.
Speaker 7: So for Graham who was confused, it was like a puppet kind of show. They worked at like this fast food restaurant. It was very like creepy or whatever. If you look it up if you like, I don't, I don't know. If you want to look it up, you might find stumble upon something else.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Uh, but yeah, they look they look wild and it was really like creepy and it looked exactly like the way he.
Speaker 8: Looks right now.
Speaker 1: So the cartoon puppets, yes, they were puppets. They were puppins. You were you as a show. You were watching the show about puppets called misch What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was on Nickelodeon. Brot you anything that was on there? You watch it.
Speaker 1: It was the Romeo back then watching it, you could have watched the Robo Show.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: The Romeo was going at the same time as that.
Speaker 2: Nickelodeon had a bad track record. Like brother. They was obsessed with feet back then, So I'm not surprised what he.
Speaker 1: Was done until Master p came and saved it. That's the son to do.
Speaker 8: Romeo show was like really weird.
Speaker 7: It was the drama, but it was also like comedy there was no studio audience, but there was a live track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we dropped his white kids.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: There waiting.
Speaker 7: They were sitting there waiting for his mom and yo, my mom will come pick me up and matter people was like yeah, man, that's great. I said out here with you on the on the steps and she wasn't coming here. It's like, yeah, man, she's not coming.
Speaker 1: Bro, you pably man.
Speaker 7: Be myself real quick episode he adopted him to, and then he got mad. He was like, you're not my dad. You need to stop trying to be act like you're my father. I'm like, technically like you sick.
Speaker 2: Look like.
Speaker 1: Brother babies dough like we were watching Eureka's Castle. You know what I'm saying, some real watch mister, because mister fucking wild bro.
Speaker 8: There was a an episode like no Lie.
Speaker 7: There's an episode where they do like I think they like run out of like hamburger meat or something like that and they start.
Speaker 8: Cooking like humanly. It was something wild, bro.
Speaker 2: This is I'm surprised this was a proof for a kids show a network.
Speaker 8: But that's either that's that's why they canceled Invaders them.
Speaker 7: There's an episode where like they do like cannibalism or something like that on that and they were like, hey, you niggas got too much freedom.
Speaker 8: We gotta cut the plug.
Speaker 2: He said, we're not going for that pig too much freedom. But you named it, mister that.
Speaker 5: More seasons for seasons or seasons was more than enough. That mean ten, let's keep this off.
Speaker 9: I sold that a little bit stoke. You cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mind. Keep one up, tip. I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by if I say put it on the float, and that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bits, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine.
Speaker 5: Keep one up, tipe.
Speaker 9: I shoot my shot just like it's kindamby. If I say put it on the float, then that's the bottom line. And on the number one contend there in this bitch, still little bit, this bitch trying to stretch the differentis. I'm always on some different shit ideals, Mio del real flow. I'm just switching whips the faverbody gotta priced nigga that you should get a grip four fixes.
Speaker 2: In the trunk, I make it swung nigga.
Speaker 9: If I'm not the best in the world, I see him po niggas he the best.
Speaker 5: You gotta beat the best, just would come with it.
Speaker 9: Lie. She was still for reals, just like when Trump did it. I told that little bitch, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one up time I shoot my shot, just like it's kind of by If I say, put it on the float, then that's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, guys, what that means? See jah, that what that means.
Speaker 1: So yeah, not what it really means.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I'm ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people in talk because we present to you another episode of the public Ennemyes podcast. I go by the name, Oh my God, Graham. This is the best thing since wrestling. I believe it is episode three seventy three seven zero. How y'all doing. I hope everybody's doing well. Had a good week because the weekend is right around the corner on Tom beld and I hope you got plans, and if you ain't got plans, make sure you call up that little bitch you feel me.
Speaker 10: And let her know what time it is.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, please agree with I appreciate it me myself and I you feel me out you know what I'm Saying'm saying saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you feel me. That's the voice if forever Champ jizsel, you feel me right there on my You feel me, whatever side that he owned, you feel me. That's Jizzle. How you doing you good?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 5: Does anybody have anything new to share?
Speaker 1: The other one of them stop to ask you question about your life?
Speaker 2: Is always so?
Speaker 10: No, nothing been, nothing new to share?
Speaker 7: No, I got nah brod. This is the first week the kids going back to school. I can't even be here to enjoy it because I'm gonna be your.
Speaker 5: Work trying to force these niggas to open up.
Speaker 7: Man going back to school, tears for getting them on the bus, and then after that, I was like, yeah, you're their problem now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was kind of mad today because I was operating a cooking show and I couldn't it's the food.
Speaker 5: What's the point of me? Why am I here.
Speaker 2: As I said the same thing. I was there for almost twelve hours.
Speaker 5: There's a paycheck, of course, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, damn, I ain't gonna let me taste the food. But then I was watching the video because it was shooting and feeling it and recording it, and I ain't. Nobody was wearing a hair net.
Speaker 5: Dammy.
Speaker 2: Sure I saw somebody sweating in one of them. So I say, you know what, never mind, I'm good. I will eat when I get home. At least gloves maybe yeah they were gloves, but but no hair You don't.
Speaker 7: Like wear here, and that's why competitions at all. And maybe I know these are gonna be sweating in the food. They be leaning down like ten nine.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, bro, Paulla Dene wear a hairnet with her Golden Girls cut. You feel she did?
Speaker 7: She still still run around house, your nigga.
Speaker 1: Fri chicken culture. I like.
Speaker 2: I like how you asked what she did and said not yet, she will be though.
Speaker 5: I just had to double like people.
Speaker 2: She ain't looking like Ben though, So we're straight.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, cool? Hey Ben? How you doing? You're doing? What you already answered that question? Answer? This great answer? This where do you want to start?
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: We say that we got any news for the week?
Speaker 5: Do we have any? I mean everything is news.
Speaker 8: I mean like like I bring news.
Speaker 1: Yeah ah.
Speaker 5: No, not that I give a funk about.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, cool, all right?
Speaker 1: We started a W. Okay, but not the best.
Speaker 7: They putting the best ship right now in my opinion, right now. Anyways, well let's start with them.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what what about a W is is exciting you?
Speaker 10: What about a W is drawing you close to the product?
Speaker 5: What about a.
Speaker 10: W is getting the juices form right now?
Speaker 5: Pause? What about a W? You feel me is interesting right now? Talking to me?
Speaker 7: I say, if I say this, I go back on it and just makes it look like I'm just like.
Speaker 8: Going off of old ship.
Speaker 7: But like Adam Copeland, like, bro, it's a nostalgia thing. It's a nostalgia thing. Like I'm staying like, oh, they putting out the best product right now, and I look about the hypocrite I stayed by starting off with Adam Copeland and Christians and they're like, yo, man, this is this is great.
Speaker 8: But it tells on the harts things? Did it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Felt like it was a moment for you, you felt the mono.
Speaker 7: I felt like I felt like they set it up good, like having the having the stokely matched and then like having them having them run down and save them and everything like that, and they hug and they hug it out and they're gonna have the match up forbidden door.
Speaker 8: I think it's cool.
Speaker 7: I think, like, yo, once in a while, you need some nostalgia when it makes sense, because if you're just throwing nostalga out there for nostalagea stake like TNA are like, yeah, man, why don't we get Jeff Hardy and Matt Haldy and the Dudley Boys and let's have another match that nobody wants to see, like your niggas the oldest fell Like, don't nobody want to see that? Like when it makes sense. I think nostalga can be like a heavy hitter. I think when you dole it out in like increments, not when you're like, oh yeah, like you remember when this nigga used to be over here, he's fifty seven years old, you still want to see him.
Speaker 5: Can offer a little pushback, shoot for a lot.
Speaker 10: You said this thousand works?
Speaker 5: You feel me? You know what I'm saying, you know, when it makes sense, right, there is a little bit, in my opinion, of a convoluted nature to the story that they're telling, because I feel like there is a there's two sides pulling against each other, right, because I feel like Christian still has not close this chapter on the patriarchal story.
Speaker 10: And this is why, Like it feels.
Speaker 5: Like a little rush with how okay he came out there for the same But then immediately Nick Wayne, you feel me right behind him, you feel me and keep saving coming to you know, saying do they little bullshit running? You know what I'm saying. So I'm like, Okay, there's this misdirection going on over here because this story isn't necessarily complete. But then over here on the other side, you have this this I guess, redemption story for these two best friends that or two former best friends that are trying to like work through their issues or their problems or whatever. That's basically what I feel like we're.
Speaker 8: Saying, all right, oh yeah, why are you saying you are? You are?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: Like it's like it's definitely like he I don't think he's changed.
Speaker 11: I don't think.
Speaker 7: He's had this like this journey of like discovery where he's like, yo, man, I'll be in an asshole. I should have I should be better or anything like that. I just think it's like they were like, okay, bro, like all ours coming up pretty soon, we need to flesh out the story before we.
Speaker 8: Like have you like just jump into it.
Speaker 7: I think that's what it probably was, because the reports like a couple of months ago where they wanted to do this and Christian was like, Nah, I don't feel like doing it right now. I'm doing this over here with Nick Wayne and the patriarchy and everything like that, like I'm doing this right now. I just feel like they kind of I feel like they forced his hand, like all right, bro, time's up, Like we gotta get moving.
Speaker 5: M I mean, I can't disagree with that, just like they got this this I guess this match that they're gonna be trying to push at all out with them tagging in Toronto and that's like going to be one of their big cells for that event. So it's like, Okay, I understand, we got to close this chapter, but we also got to get the ball rolling on. You feel me the next phase of ship? You seem uninterested.
Speaker 2: I am, but didn't Kristen get his head cave then with the concerto like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Don't count though, they don't count. They didn't do it right. If I don't do it, then it don't count. You know what I'm saying, you did it right.
Speaker 8: Exactly like if someone does your finished it like you kick out it too. I didn't do it.
Speaker 7: I'm not the one who did the rock bottom like yo, I actually be a slam like you don't know that.
Speaker 2: The video well a different angle and they didn't connect.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's what I was gonna say. I think that I think they figured.
Speaker 10: We all saw that.
Speaker 5: You know it was the execution was not you feel me what it was supposed to be. You feel So it's like I think that was like it's okay if.
Speaker 8: I didn't get all of it, I have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these niggas missed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just feels yeah, I do agree though it does feel rust because now they're going to face and pace off in London and we already know Nick Wayne and Kip Savian is not winning.
Speaker 7: That one, nigga.
Speaker 2: That's what And that's another thing too. It's like this is their first match back in like twenty years as a tag team, and this is who y'all got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, man, now.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Kip Save. You ain't talking about Nick Wayne. Nick Wayne is Nick Wayne'm talking about k.
Speaker 1: Kip Say was on the first a W anything.
Speaker 2: Nigga, congratulations, why are you here?
Speaker 1: He is the grommet on the pillar for the pillars. He's the grommet.
Speaker 2: He is the He is the cement that is holding the pillars together.
Speaker 5: Get that, I think Grass just feeling like is like you think like this is his last shot?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm oh for me? Yeah, like after this, I'll give.
Speaker 11: What you do.
Speaker 5: You know what I.
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: I like the way you I like the way you think you feel me. Let's let's move forward. You feel me in march On, you feel me like Seabiscuit, you feel me. And m JF apparently had another one of those moments where like he got too far ahead of himself and like he stuck his foot in his mouth.
Speaker 2: And now he.
Speaker 5: Has executed his contract to face off against Hangman Page at full excuse me say a full gear and forbidden door.
Speaker 2: The fun thing about this is making the big deal. Hey, he executes his contract. He didn't sign anything, so technically he could just take a ship banks like, you know what, never mind, I was just golded, but I ain't signed ship because he ain't never been a man of his word before.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm a.
Speaker 8: Bad guy, that's real. Two thousand and four.
Speaker 5: Heel bro.
Speaker 2: Don't mean I'm going to do it like I'm a liar. We're all liars.
Speaker 5: I like that politician. I think it's okay for him to be a liar to you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you hang in and decide you needed to do something. This is gonna be a two or three title match, sticky. I don't see them like switching the titles back before because hell no, niggas, Hey, man, is the that's your you Sure he's sure he's your guy? You think?
Speaker 10: And we see this again like a rematch all out with the niggas.
Speaker 1: Got nobody for him to fight. It's supposed to be Darby, but Derby's fighting the other dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just saying, because like this is gonna be like there, that's the case. That'll be their third match this year because they fought a revolution, right it was a.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Remember he tried to set He tried to set hang Man on fire.
Speaker 5: Remember just what he was there?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, damn it did so much. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they at least got to get all out with this ship.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I think I think I think this has legs to get to all out.
Speaker 1: Why not what I'm saying saying, Oh my god, I got to con do count outside.
Speaker 7: Right with the idea that uh or the idea of aggressive Like yo, like I didn't sign anything, so I'm like, he really executes the contract at all out so you can get the rematch off of that, And I mean, if that's the way they want to go, Yeah, this is definitely this storyline definitely has the momentum that they could like go that far. And I think, like with this being one of like the heavy hitter matches, if you do a rematch, you have the right storyline built around, and I think they want to have that that card as strong as they possibly can, especially with with another.
Speaker 8: W still going on that weekend.
Speaker 5: Quite possibly we'll get to that. Speaking of like giving things legs to to you know, playing stretched and make it to all out, John Moxley denied Darby a match at Forbidden Door, and when they went to try to you feel me, go beat this nigga down. What they did, they succeeded in that. You feel me. A lot came in You feel Me. Osprey came in with the save y'all talking about and basically laid down the challenge for this ten man steal cage match. That's it's a lights out ten man steel cage match with on on Osprey's team, Hiroshi Tanahashi in his final UK match You feel Me before his Kenny Omega, Koda Abushi and of course Darby Allen thanking off against the Death Riders. Of course Gabe Kid and Generation Yeah, mister instant replay and what was the other ship?
Speaker 1: Uh slick slick.
Speaker 2: Nick who was healthiest person on his team?
Speaker 7: That's oh to andy, he said, yo, he said, kneeds to die for nothing?
Speaker 5: Yeah for a while.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, hot blow and just just gonna fall off your body.
Speaker 5: How do people in a cage?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You got a war games, It's gotta be like a big enough cage, right, you mean, like.
Speaker 7: Really put theiggas in the regular figure that about a W like steel cages all those they're like bigger than like the regular like steel cas that like W E and other promotions have and it's more stylid, So I feel like if they put them in there and like it looks a little bit taller too, I feel like you could kind of get away with maybe putting them like in there, But if they go war game style, it's like, Yo, you're just gonna You're not gonna be able to call it lights.
Speaker 8: You have to call it blood and guts, lights up.
Speaker 1: Booking goods.
Speaker 2: I think their cases touched the floor, so I think they got a little space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with that ship the size of the blue steel case. Niggas put all the niggas in the ring. Fight.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much how to get out, like just just fighting. Just the spot for spot.
Speaker 5: I'm with it. I'm with it.
Speaker 4: I'm with it.
Speaker 5: I'm with it. I'm with it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Darby is set to have an excuse me, not Darby, but Will Osprey is set to have a face off with John Moxley next week on Dynamite. Also next week on Dynamite, Mercedes and Atina are scheduled to face off against Alex Windsor and Tony Storm. So interesting to see how they're playing this frenemies type thing, or at least leaning into the idea that or the can they coexist?
Speaker 1: So, you know, diary for having the title, Like, Yo, what do we do this tattoo mention? You lose? I just catch it right here, try to beat you, lucky Lucky. You know they don't like each other.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say, like I'm a fan of when they like put two evil motherfuckers together just for the sake of it. It's like, Yo, we have nothing in common, we don't even like each other, but the one thing that we share in common is that we're both evil.
Speaker 8: So we put us together. I just like people just eving up for the sake of it. Like, so I wasn't a mad at this.
Speaker 7: And also I think, like I think the match would be really good. I feel like they'll like really like melt together for that.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll have to see.
Speaker 1: What is it.
Speaker 5: Alex and Tony already put out they little they little hype video, you know what I'm saying, trying to trying to get the thing going, you feel me, But Mercedes that Forbidden Door will be in a fatal four way uh for the TBS Championship against Persephone from c MLLL. Of course, Alex Windsor of from a w and then and then they're gonna do Uh, there's a qualifying match for stardom competitor to join this match. Uh, so we'll see what happens with that, uh forbidden door. Because we got like a week and a half less than that pretty much. So next week we'll be doing predictions pretty much right.
Speaker 1: To the night.
Speaker 5: You calling it now, calling it out, calling matter the night.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's I'm still I'm still not sold on winsor that much. So I don't know why. I probably this match will probably turn me into a fan, but I'm just like, you're here.
Speaker 5: You don't you don't like the winsor you don't like that you're not feeling No, no, no, it's not magical enough understood.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in magic at this moment in time. That's that's why I said that, because that's all came my head.
Speaker 6: M m hmm.
Speaker 1: What's that doesn't say? Like, whoa, what's up?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Man Hook signed a new deal. Koda Bushie signed a new deal, So they got that going on the Nigga.
Speaker 2: Hook came back at the paper view and just never showed back up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they aired a return vignette for him, a little promo last night and I said, Frank Sinatra or something like that playing in the background.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 5: So that was interesting. Flash little hook sign the hook signal up in the air, you feel me coming something about that, like a mixtape drop.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, save.
Speaker 8: Us Hook, Like he's like a project, like they're working on it.
Speaker 7: Like I feel like if they put more time, more effort into building him, like I think we can get to that next level. But there's a lot of starts and stops with like Hook in the way that they build him. It's like you'll be on TV like two month straight and then you won't see him for a while and there'll be nothing for him to do and help pop back up.
Speaker 1: We should have put the hook three years ago when that nigga was on fire. That nigga was on fire for a little bit, but now will defend the FTW belt. What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Man? Trying not trying for real to be honest, tvh I'm trying.
Speaker 1: The niggas all be like two years too late with people sometimes like they did the same ship with Warloke. War should have been champed way back when No the tn T title and what he goes the tn T him. We were doing that power bomb ship and you're supposed to you're supposed to make shirts and all that ship.
Speaker 8: Our bombs on tom Bomb dive in.
Speaker 7: The outside like he had Like he was like he was hot for a minute, and then they gave them.
Speaker 8: They were like, yo, you're a the TT title.
Speaker 7: And then he wasn't even defending the tn T title on any pay per views they had him like team went like ft R and doing like some bullshit and pay per views or whatever. So like they pulled the trigger, but then they're like, we really don't care.
Speaker 2: Bro pulled the trigger the titled Hobbs won it back just to drop it again.
Speaker 1: Scorpios scorpio Scott beat him or something. You need the ugly as Laker version.
Speaker 5: You niggas are not gonna convince me that you're fans with word low of course not of.
Speaker 8: Course one like hot hot minute.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, he can do this, he can do that, and then like it was time to him to custom promos and ship like that, like he was decent. He was okay, like he did yet he could get by, but it was nothing like spectacular. And then after a while it's like yo, when like when you wait to you wait so long to pull the trigger. It's like when no one cares, and then you get mad that no one cares.
Speaker 8: It's like I can't do anything.
Speaker 2: He is the definition of and then I have to speak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you feel me, you know some people is like and then the bell rings and then you feel me and then I gotta I gotta talk, I gotta cut a promo.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 5: Man, you know it's crazy though, bron Breaker makes it work because he beat, his voice be cracking and all that ship. But it's it's like, for some reason it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: There's your uncle, man, like, we know what you are.
Speaker 1: You're a killer, like you are a star. Percent That could have in Warlow if he did have somebody talking for him. It was supposed to be Jericho, but you know saying Jericho got you on the videos dancing?
Speaker 5: Is that Hook? Hook also was mixed in with Jericho fortexas is Hook a future star persona? I don't know, man, tell me, do y'all remember, do y'all remember people having the conversation of like Hook or Dominicant. Mysterio is gonna like pan out to like because I don't remember.
Speaker 8: This, Okay.
Speaker 7: So this is why I was kind of set when they did a lot of starting stops with Hook because I said a few years ago, I was like, Yo, give it time, Hook, And I didn't say Donnie Stereo, I said Solo, Sopoa. I was like, they're gonna be top stars and Solo right now was kind of trying to hold up his into the bargain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he right down in the middle.
Speaker 8: He's trying, Like that's what I said.
Speaker 5: He's trying.
Speaker 7: He's this niggas, this nigga has main event in the summer, slab and and uh.
Speaker 2: With Roman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, So like he's holding up his end of the deal.
Speaker 1: The Hook is not.
Speaker 7: And I feel like they whenever they have like the momentum like back when he was involved, back when he was like literally like he was on the uprise, like hey, sticking with Jericho and stop plummeted right after that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the for the World Championship, Yeah that whole thing. Yeah, yeah, so is cold being you of all people, it might be time to go ahead and put the fries in the bag, bro.
Speaker 8: Mmmmm, may just be.
Speaker 1: T W champions. There was a hook was a pillar nigga because he had a cool interest theme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't even know.
Speaker 8: You didn't like the Ashton Bronson team up. You didn't like that. That didn't do it for you.
Speaker 1: I thought that was jolly rolling there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, acting Bronson didn't like the Action Bronson team up.
Speaker 5: He said, the niggas is weird back there.
Speaker 2: Bro Oh yeah, I remember that. He did not have a good time.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that's about, don't that's going back there, So you got to better be cool next time you get over there. You know you're gonna wrap him out soon.
Speaker 5: What's what's up with your go?
Speaker 1: He didn't have fun, not the game.
Speaker 5: While they get your mans like that they have a seat for the for the mask.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, whatever he whatever, he said that. I agree with him, bigga, all right, God damn it. Treat him fairly. But come on, he's he's about to let fifteen days you just you just shouldn't got there.
Speaker 5: He was, I can't say this and then we like make this conversation quick because it's like in aside, right, do.
Speaker 10: You remember you remember a big video from w.
Speaker 2: C crossdressing h the what the cross? You said? Veto to the cross dresser correctly, you know.
Speaker 5: He said he said he saw the quote about you feel me Brett saying that he was mad about his summer slams or whatever.
Speaker 10: And Bro was like, I'll say you bitching you was my favorite.
Speaker 5: I wanted to be just like you. No, I was like, Bro, I ain't gonna lie the up. Don't nobody give a fuck about nothing that you're saying right now? And you would be the last person I would look to have an opinion on Brett Hard, Like, I'm not putting no type stock in reading this right now, but it's pretty fucking entertaining. But nobody gives a fucknig Oh.
Speaker 1: Ship, wait a minute, Brett Hart's man. Let me go see what Big Veto has to say you Big Vito right, No, not that that's exactly how the conversation goes. Log nigga, if you want to complain niggas, you should complain niggas. I want to sit in the front nigga, But Bro, we can't even you just told us you was coming. I don't care, nigga. The niggas turned into Kanye nigga.
Speaker 12: Steam Punk was like dig Veto l O L thought he was dead mg Big Vito ll O L thought he was that.
Speaker 8: He did not white. This nigga definitely wore dress. Nigga definitely wore dress on SmackDown.
Speaker 10: He was wearing dresses.
Speaker 1: He was at least what Sad was doing. The nigga he was sucking. He was fucking saying moonlight Suplex niggas.
Speaker 2: But because he was wearing the dresses in the video games.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 10: Cat Williams, percent you got.
Speaker 1: I thought that nigga was a bash room. It was Big Vito talking all about the bashloms Man.
Speaker 5: We have entered into the conversation means we need to expelft.
Speaker 2: On the pivot.
Speaker 5: He did we get to the bashms.
Speaker 2: That is wild ball white Man. We always get him confused.
Speaker 5: It's okay, white Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: F t R has a uh tag match against uh Brodido on Collision this weekend. It's the final. It's a it's actually next week on Dynamite if not mistaken, but it's for the finals Attack tournament. So we'll see how that goes. We'll definitely see how that goes.
Speaker 13: A great name, Yeah brodo you know you're not fucking with it? It's like X mix no.
Speaker 1: Is hilarious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they definitely gotta win. You know who else gotta win? You know who else gotta bring home a W. You know who else gotta eat a W. You feel you know I'm talking about? What what the with the nigga jameis to say? You feel me? I said you strong? They said that, They said I'm strong. If you strong, you feel me? I said, we strong? Man? You feel men?
Speaker 8: You want to W?
Speaker 1: You want to eat W?
Speaker 8: You you feel me?
Speaker 5: Anyways, I was saying my name, Dominic Mysterio, gotta eat at W. You gotta come home with the win. That's not Dominic Mysterio. What are we doing? It's crazy this ship saying Dominic Stereo in the photo thank you both at the same time, Hey man, push.
Speaker 10: It, bitch at the same time. Blood you feel me? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, my bad. That's the that's the that's the MODELO negative. You feel me speaking in me?
Speaker 5: You feel me? You're talking about But Dominic the Stereo is in the main event of Triple Mania this weekend. VIKINGO is defending the Mega Championship against that I'm in a dress and it's Land Americano you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's that's this weekend.
Speaker 5: That is this weekend. All right, that's the sixteen.
Speaker 8: That's yeah.
Speaker 5: Are you all gonna watch this? It's on, It's on, It's on YouTube, it's free on YouTube.
Speaker 8: Oh I don't you watched part of it?
Speaker 7: I watched part of it because I'm like, Bro, it's like the first week in a long time. I was not planning to watch wrestling, So I was like, Bro, I was like, yo, so we get a break, so I life a little bit.
Speaker 8: So like it starts at nine o'clock, I'm like, I tapped for a few minutes. That happening for the main events and some stuff here and there.
Speaker 1: Cheeseburger come out, you know, and you probably gonna pull up.
Speaker 5: Chees crazy chese Burger.
Speaker 7: WA's already legend right there.
Speaker 1: Bro. The last time I watched that pulled up and I was like, yo.
Speaker 7: Slip your under lager gave him the pom strike past the pom strike down to him.
Speaker 8: That's like, I'm rights right there, Bro, that's not really prime.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm gonna see Luca Doors.
Speaker 5: Did you see uh Catalina at the little uh soccer Dame?
Speaker 14: H oh?
Speaker 13: I wish I could show Yeah, Wish show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she is my boy telling you my bluetoothing, even know I can't even send it from the from the phone extend. You know what I mean. Love, you see what I mean. And I'm talking about that. I think, nigga, should you feel me? Be able to enjoy the fruits? Up and talking about but trying.
Speaker 1: I know how gonna wheel him out? That's what I'm like. Yeah, how about chicken out? We do? Doing else at work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't really know what else is on the card. If I'm being honest with you, you feel me. I just just wanted to mention that, uh buh was finna do his thing.
Speaker 15: Here's the video, My Lord Jesus, I get.
Speaker 1: Yo, Sean.
Speaker 2: Hicky Bottom, great live show, charisma.
Speaker 1: Yo, great editing by Graham right here too.
Speaker 5: I thought that was you feel me a good catch, good cat? You feel me a good little you feel mean some some slight? You feel me some slight?
Speaker 1: Hi the bottom? You know what to do?
Speaker 5: That's yeah, let's see, gotta make the you know who? They got a call though, I lie to you? Uh Kaya dream? Is that Kaya dream?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah dream? What you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah? She's fired? You feel me I don't know how she is in the ring. You feel me. I've only seen like a couple of match clips.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've actually seen two matches for hers. She's I wouldn't say she's a ring general, but she can definitely hold her on if given the right opponent.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, you feel me. If they signed in a bunch of bad bitches, then you feel it only makes sense and you can resistant. You feel me, like, come on, bro, put the pieces together. You feel me like you're close.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, Yeah, she's like, I'm definitely surprised that they haven't even like put her under an I D prospect. That's how good she is.
Speaker 8: In reality of wrestlings.
Speaker 7: So I don't I don't see them like like taking forever. If they're going that show interest or whatever they like, reach out that.
Speaker 2: Book, he said, give her a prospect so she could be on Evolved that the show that I barely watch watching.
Speaker 10: I am one episode that I have never watched an episode.
Speaker 2: Of Curiosity, and I just keep forgetting because.
Speaker 7: I remember the first night they put it on. Niggas like, man, it's to be a new rival to Dynamite. I'm like, y'all have some liars, man.
Speaker 1: Because it is just a little b for what it is, man, A littlely.
Speaker 14: Disgusting, absolutely Disgustingna be what it is man, Young Young Bull Network.
Speaker 5: The Young Bull Network. Yeah, I guess, I guess. I got So did you? Did you? Did anybody watch the the t m Z or the like the Fox thing or whatever about Hope?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw a part of it. I wasn't wasting.
Speaker 5: You fucking trader. You watched it? Oh, man, I'm so disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw the names involved. I said, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 7: I watched the clip where Mark Henry was like, yo, I tried to get through.
Speaker 8: I try to get this man to.
Speaker 7: Go like some HBCUs it's saying like apologize and like my educated stuff. And he was like yeah, he said it's been advised and that that's not the best thing for me to do. And I saw the part with this was like, hey, nigga said some like racist stuff, but that don't make him a racist.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I think if he says I'm racist, that makes him racist.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm not a I'm a little racist, you know.
Speaker 7: He said it, and and the other thing was when they when they pressed him about this, they were like, hey, yo, you're saying this stuff.
Speaker 8: He was like, man, we used to all say that back in the day where I grew up at. It was just a common thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm just ready for them to start talking about this nigga.
Speaker 5: He did from from the mean streets in the back alleys. You feel me of clear Clear Lake, Florida. For sure, it was.
Speaker 8: I think it was Stevie Ray that did like a few weeks ago, Like everybody like Steve Ray's like, hey, look, he ain't never said nothing racist to me. That's all I know. I know he never said anything like messed up to me. And I'm like, got you.
Speaker 5: What, Stevie maybe doing shit.
Speaker 8: He has his own podcast, Black.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not doing what talking talking.
Speaker 2: N w OB team.
Speaker 5: Ain't no way Stevie Ray be out here doing ship.
Speaker 8: I got his own, he got his own pie. He was on there. There was like he was like, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Gonna say nothing about it because he was always good to me. He was the reason me and my brother got our pushed as a tag team. So I can't say nothing about him. All I know is he never said anything to me I was like, okay, So he's like.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know about the other blacks man.
Speaker 8: He called y'all niggas. He ain't called me a nigga.
Speaker 1: He knew better nigga Stevie Ray, he definitely called you a nigga. Booker team his nigga brother, like, hey, niggas was Niggas was front flipping. Niggas was from flipping for that ship. Yo, man, let this nigga rest in peaces.
Speaker 8: No, well, it's this we see it all the time.
Speaker 7: It's something that they always do with celebrities, like I'm trying to get the last few dollars I can't out of this man's like tragedy and his life and death and everything like that. I'm trying to get the last little bit I can't before the news cycle moves on to the next thing, like it happens whatever you major celebrity that Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's what I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: I was listening to Wrestling Observer this morning and Meltzer was like, yeah, as far as ratings, n XT blue, that ship out the water like nobody was watching that ship, but it was all you feel me. So for those of you to cut y'all, cut it. I was on there. You feel me, so salute me. But nobody watched that shit. That's that's that's what Milton said verbatim. Those are his words, Like.
Speaker 1: He didn't gonna start written for Vinc's performance.
Speaker 5: Nah nah, Like.
Speaker 7: Outside of the initial shock of Hole Coogan's death and people Dick's ride and everything like that, it was one of the great Like if if he wasn't like in the position he was wrestling, wouldn't have gotten to the Heights Clan. It was like, no one is ever going back and like watching the whole Hogan match that isn't the one with the rock more than once, Like, no one's going back and saying, hey, throwing that whole Hogan match from like Dash at the Beach nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 5: No one's saying that, you're actually lying.
Speaker 8: What hu ho hukka.
Speaker 5: I'm not taking up for who Hogan because I'm not thigging that's going back to really watch Nigga.
Speaker 8: Nobody is watching their matches.
Speaker 5: There's definitely an audience that still loves Hulkgan. That's going out there.
Speaker 8: Okay, I take it back, I take it back.
Speaker 7: Anybody under the age of forty five is not going back to watch any of that stuff. I think I put it in that perspective if you were, if you are age forty five and up, you're not going back and watching like, hey, let's go on that Hull Coging match.
Speaker 8: For anything. I've seen these matches.
Speaker 5: I hey, I humbly disagree. I feel like anybody that agrees with the establishment and the idea along the lines of the tin.
Speaker 10: Blue line or along the lines of you feel me.
Speaker 7: When I say when I say nobody, I don't actually mean no bad. I mean there's a small amount of people. I mean as a large number. No one is like like I'm staying like a law argue with people. Aren't just like flocking back to watch these old matches like talking about it. They even when they put out the highlight clip of like hokok is like greatest Moments, it was like a minute and thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I just I just wanted to argue with you.
Speaker 1: So, okay, anybody that's gonna watch the matches is gonna have to go. It's gonna watch the matches and burn across in somebody's yard afterwards.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of watch may or May not want to watch. Speaking of matches that people may or may not want to watch, Apparently, and reportedly, WWE is attempting or planning on counter programming AW all out with some random September pl that I was actually wondering about just a few days ago if they were gonna do anything in September or if they were just gonna do the late August and then whenever the fuck Crown Jewel is in Australia. But reports have come in, so I finally get to my point that the WE is planning on count programming all out with a possible John Sena and brock lesnar being evented p l E on Pincock and Netflix everywhere else.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, that's good. Don't want to watch all out? Let me see, let me see this.
Speaker 2: Let me see the dude spam supplex at the supplex at the soup plex. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: The wildest part about is is like, wasn't it like a year ago or earlier this year where Nick Cohn was saying, yeah, we don't.
Speaker 8: Look at Aw's competition.
Speaker 7: They're not competition to us, like we are on a different like wavelength. It is like, yo, you look like a hypocrite and I know he probably doesn't care.
Speaker 8: I know none of them probably care.
Speaker 7: But it's like you definitely see them as competition because for the last like what was the last two aw pay per views, y'all have had any t shows lined up that were booked completely in bad faith and the cards like had like contract signs and faith offs and stuff like that on them. It's like all this stuff could have been done on an episode of NXT on like a Tuesday or something like that, but y'all wanted to put it on here because you were like, oh, hey, y'all go out there and y'all cause disruption. It didn't work, So what do you do you bring in? Like you bringing your your your first string to probably do something to disrupt. And I think it was like Melzer had said something like that, they want to put DNA is like they want to market TNA is like the second like biggest wrestling company above e W.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, bro, that's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna workpe.
Speaker 7: It's not two thousand and it's not twenty ten anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, they want to like devalue them, right because at this point, like the conversation I guess it's kind of look to the idea that WW is kind of slowed up of these with the streaming companies and these different service providers and these different cable companies that like who AW turned to when it's time for them to negotiate if they're not gonna stay with like Warner Discovery.
Speaker 10: AW like has that, and then they have.
Speaker 5: Like, uh ship, I don't even know who else they have partnerships with my bad Amazon, you feel me, that's like the only other thing that's like on the market. WWE is peacock with Netflix where you feel me, They're they're gonna be with ESPN. You feel mean like they got all these they're with CW you feel me there you say, all these different like like arms and all these different like companies to where it's like, yeah, it seems like their goal is to try to make it hard for AW to like one and try to make it hard for AW like overall in general in the marketplace. And then also they want to dominate the conversation of whatever weekend that is to kind of for me, minimalize whatever dope shit they're doing. Kim in the chat, as Tony Kain been talking shit for years and people have problems with Nick con counter programs.
Speaker 1: I don't listen. Yeah, I don't mind him talking shit, you know, I mean, I don't mind them kind of programming. Nigga. This is war, Nigga. Well you're supposed to downplay your apps. Nigga let them. Niggas is dirty, man. Them niggas ain't got ship on us. Like we ain't even worry about them, even though we spend their block every single time they try to do some shit. It don't matter.
Speaker 2: If it don't matter, it's up to the producer or the in this case, the booker to keep fans interested in whatever show they got.
Speaker 7: I think this like y'all rides on like just hurt feelings from like a few years ago when they were getting they ship they were getting they stick kicked in by ae W and had to switch knights. And you've seen it like every every time that they've ended up on the same night. What is NXT do they overload the show so that way like to to try to like keep numbers on them, and you see that they follow them around on the last few shows.
Speaker 8: Nigga's still mad. You could you can tell me all you want, like this is a marathon.
Speaker 7: It's not a race or whatever. You can say whatever you want, but I know feelings are still hurt. I know the reason why they're still trying to to try to like take them down, to de value the company or whatever is because they're still mad about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little bully, they got punched in their face. You know what I'm saying now, and now they're just fucking over it sublivantly. You know what I'm saying, saying stuff. You know what I'm saying, give them a love in Yo City than you do. They're doing that shit. You know what I'm saying. Yes, throw a show on what they're doing that ship. You throw the showing on that ship, because why not throw it on to me or something. Look, anything to get eyes away from them, unless it's war niggas. I understand the war takers. They understand. Tony calls like, yo, man, you niggas is doing this shit because you niggas can't fuck with us, And then they're like, hold on, now he's falling into it. They phone to the own lane like you got your lane, I got my lane. Tony's realizing that because he was over there talking about that. We're gonna put them about a bit like, no, you're not big on me, No you're not. He's down.
Speaker 5: How much interest do you have in a John Cena and Brock Lesner mean event uh in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: Say oh my nigga, definitely not at all.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Because when I when I sat down and actually processed Brock's return, I felt nothing. The second time, I'm like, oh, like, you know how sometimes you rewatch you like, yo, this is a big moment. You just like, yeah, that happened.
Speaker 7: M I call it like yo, these niggas out here and people will say like, oh, the fans loved it, the fans of the arena loved it.
Speaker 8: I'm like, you think it's a chair for damn near anything?
Speaker 7: Bro, Like like, I'm I'm sorry and I and we talked about it on the show at NAG And when you're in the building and some ship pops off, you are you're gonna cheer, You're gonna go up because it's happening. In the moment when you get a chance to process it, you're like, oh, this this sucks.
Speaker 8: It stinks.
Speaker 2: Man. We was in, who was it? Who was all in? Who was cheering from pretty much almost and everything. But then when you look back at it, I'm like, why the fuck did I cheer that? Because I got a video of us like just reacted to stuff like what the fuck are we doing after you sitting down and processing from from out from the outside looking in instead of just being there.
Speaker 7: H I think it was Bully Ray was like, Hey, this sick man should come out and like be with John Cena during his final run, like during his final match or whatever.
Speaker 8: Come out Huggins.
Speaker 7: He's like, the pop will be huge, and you know what, as messed up as that sounds with everything going on, he is one hundred percent right. Vince big Man walked out there. They would cheer, they would be like, oh, it's fact. They would sing a song and everything like that, and they talk about how it was an iconic moment and when you tried it, when you tried to tell.
Speaker 8: Him about like, yo, there's a case going on, he did.
Speaker 7: Some awful things, and they would try to they would victim blame him.
Speaker 8: They would say, Hey, it's just wrestling. It's an entertainment.
Speaker 7: So I already know these a lot of these people or whatever, a lot of wrestling fans. If you're looking to them as like a it's like a measuring stick of like morality and like who you should put their trust in your faith and who should be side with the don't side with him, niggas. It's like any sports fan like Yo, Ray Rice did all that shit, he got to come back and play on the vikings, and people weren't mad when he was when he was doing what he was doing on the field, no one said anything.
Speaker 8: They didn't care. They weren't They weren't.
Speaker 7: Out here protests and they weren't out here like get them off the field.
Speaker 8: They didn't care. Any sportsman, they don't care.
Speaker 5: It's all about the almighty and what can you do for my team?
Speaker 1: There you go, niggas, said, The niggas gonna say they ain't watching the FED no more for like three days. It's gonna be right back to live tweeting. It does.
Speaker 2: They said they weren't gonna watch the FED when Brock came back, and it was back live tweeting eight hours later for all.
Speaker 5: So it's the same thing in wrestling, right, you feel me, like, what can you do for my team? It's all about the almighty dollar. That's that's the you feel me. That's what I serve, you know I'm talking about. So when Nick khn says something like that, something like as long as there's no criminal charges or at least and I don't want to put words in his mouth to me, you feel me reiterate that and let me also rephrase that as well. But I think there was a report last week in the newsletter, the Observed Newsletter where Meltzer was saying that you feel me upon his his sources, Nick CON's general rule or something like that is if there's no criminal charges, then it's all clear. So in a situation like brock Lesnar, you know what I'm saying, if there's no criminal charges against him personally, even though he's mentioned in this Vis McMahon case, it's like it's still a green light because there's no criminal charges against him and loophole the loophole.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So so with that said, does that also like open the door for people like Alberto del Rio to you know what I'm saying, be introduced back to WWE TV programming about that nigga.
Speaker 7: Well, that's the other that's the part of it, guys. A right on the note, you're not his name, isn't like that? Like some people are like, oh, it'd be cool and brought. First off, like, i'mna be honest with you. He's taking too many shots said at triple his call in big Nose and everything like that over the years. I think I think if you were, if you're a little more fair skin, you would forgive you. I mean, but that's that's the subject for another time. But yeah, I don't think. I don't think he's coming back. I don't think the name isn't big enough. It's like, oh you can't.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna make me that. You're gonna be more trouble than your word.
Speaker 1: You ain't even popping in your country no more. Bro, Nobody in Mexican wants to see you like that.
Speaker 8: So there they go. They go off from over there. They definitely go from over there.
Speaker 2: That's just that's literally it. That's it because when they went over there for that basical super show, they was still cutting. It was changed for their real So that's what I saying, he.
Speaker 1: Bro, if I can get them same reactions by bringing dominant mysterial down there, fuck I need you for like like you don't need you dog.
Speaker 5: I think that's what they're trying to serve that audience instead of me, because that audience is not necessarily happy the Vikingo move, you know what I'm saying, because they feel like this is your chosen one. We like him, but like in the moment they feel like you know what I'm saying, At least from I've read on Lucha blog and shit like that, It's like they feel like del Rio is the best keel that Triple A has to offer right now. So it's like, why wouldn't we go with that? And why wouldn't the company go with that? You shout out to my nigga banks, you feel me instead of Vikingo.
Speaker 10: Who this new company who's buying you feel me.
Speaker 1: And taking over is for me.
Speaker 5: This is the one that they're serving up on a plat, like, yeah, we like Vikingo. You for me again, but we want to see somebody that we are behind. You feel me? And so I feel like Dominic like the compromise in the interim, wouldn't they figure out if they're going to release del Rio or what they're.
Speaker 1: Going to do in that card they have mister Iguana?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 5: So I mean, in fact, to uh somebody like uh bringing it back to somebody with John Cena and his whole deal with Black listener. Once again, he's reiterated that he doesn't choose these fucking matches. I think he was on like Gimo or Jimmy Fallon or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: He was like, I'm not the one to beatchooting this ship. You feel me. I'm gona show up and do my job. But niggas stop blaming me because they want to bring this fuck nigga back.
Speaker 1: I ain't had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 7: This is the third time he said that. He said that on SmackDown. He said that in uh an interview that he had on the street like a couple of weeks ago, like the day after SummerSlam, and he said it on Found he was like, Yo, y'all line him up. I'll face him like that's his That's been his attitude towards all of it. And he's also he's been saying that every time he's got the chance to like to put it out there, and I think like it. I think it's like yo, like it's this my job, Like I gotta do this, Like they're setting this up for me. Because Triple Ah like going and say like oh, you know, he was really instrumental and bro coming back and he said he wanted to face probably like nigga, I had it.
Speaker 5: I say that, Bro, well, I mean, if that's the case, that who the fuck decided to put a trigger on the John Cena and Logan Paul match that we finished.
Speaker 8: H big nose, Big nose again. Bro, Yo, just thinking a lot.
Speaker 7: And then when you talk about it and you say, hey, like I feel like they're wasting John spend his time on Logan Paul. You got niggas who were saying, like, oh, Logan Paul is one of the best wrestlers on the on the roster, and he's better than ninety percent of the roster, and he's getting more time in the than like everybody else on the.
Speaker 8: Roster because he's that good.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, if if everybody on the roster had three months to prepare for a single match ahead of schedule'd be great too, Like, yo, like, I don't want to see this, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't care if he's good in the ring.
Speaker 7: There are the rest of his backstage that are good in the ring that they could have gone with. I'm tired of seeing this man put into like big mass situations that.
Speaker 8: I like, Oh he's cool and like he has the following outside of it. I don't care about none of that. Bro It's slopped.
Speaker 1: You already put me with with Travis Scott. You know what I'm saying, Like we're doing this again, like and then that kind of gives gonna some some some credit to what he's saying, like I don't get to choose these matches. I don't want to fight Logan Paul.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you press John Steing up at Logan Paul and they asked me if he wanted to face him, I think he would probably be like, yeah, why not.
Speaker 8: I don't think he would.
Speaker 7: I think as where Brock he just like give like a vague answer and be like yo, man, look people listening.
Speaker 1: Card, which is.
Speaker 5: Given like Brox track record and Logan Paul's track record. He's more willing to say yeah, why not to Logan Paul. You feel me, or at least that's our assumption that he's more willing to say yeah, why not to Logan Paul, but not willing but you feel me? For buck Lesler, he's like, I mean you feel me?
Speaker 1: They knock him down we'll see my new movie. Though.
Speaker 7: The weirdest part of all that is like, Nigga, you're dancing around the rock subject is said, I didn't pick him, but you've been really like adamant about being supportive of instick man.
Speaker 8: It's really like, it's really weird.
Speaker 1: Listen told me to say that too, you know what I mean. I don't want to say that.
Speaker 8: Last thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: He had a backstage segment with Our Truth last week where was like, Hey, if you back, I'm back, you know, come out and I'm excited. I'm me again. Seena put this whole little thing in the air and was like, yeah, you nackt the hell of weird. Feel me. I was concerned about you. You know what I'm saying. You try to real wrestling. Remember that you thought that was gonna work, you know what I'm saying. And it was just like Truth was left confused and yeah, that's right man.
Speaker 2: None of that had time to process this ship. That that irked me a little bit. That that irt my soul, Like when I when and when I bring up like hey, this hurt me a little bit. Niggas were like, oh, y'all thought w W is gonna re sign Archio and put the world title back on No Nigga. When he cut that promos like yo, I'm gonna to be taken serious, I took it. I was like, Okay, cool, listen, Let's let's see what you can cook in the mid car. Let's see you chase after the US titles, you chase after this, that and third whatever? Bring you on. Nah, let's say, yeah, we're gonna have a few with Auster Black, have him help him turn heel, and.
Speaker 8: Then we're gonna pass that ship onto it.
Speaker 2: And then as soon as Johnson to go back, babyface, hey I'm back too. Feels fuck you.
Speaker 7: He should have been like you should have when he came back, like like hey, what's going on? Like he should have been like hey bro, it's still like I don't like you broke my art.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 8: Still it should have random with that like angle.
Speaker 7: But I see why they pushed the reset on, Like both figures are like, oh, his emotions are connected to John Cena and like he's a parallel of John Cena. So if he is good again, then why are truth? Why wouldn't I Truth be good again? And then also they put no stock into any of this, So I figured it was easier for them to just be like, this is a reset button.
Speaker 2: Yep, I guess.
Speaker 5: So, I mean I feel like, like.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: I need to stop caring about this ship that's on me.
Speaker 1: My bad. What you're surprised about? What he's He's good again? What do you know? Man, the emotional tie to your once you you're supposed to turn good too, So it kind of goes with the story. So you can make an excuse for yourself for liking it. But at the end of the day, fuck nigga. My nigga gets signed back or not a little bit.
Speaker 2: He got paid, he got signed back. Well, he got a new contract. So I'm like, hey, man, make you money.
Speaker 5: Give him ship.
Speaker 1: When he was doing that evil ship, you know what I mean, Like he was still have have goofy like you know what I'm saying, kind of silly type ship. He was still doing that, so it was still always there. So man, what I'm saying, when you lean back into what's getting you paid niggas like ship, Yeah, I might as well ship if he good, you know what I'm saying. If that, if Siddy can go back to face foo being here the art truth being two Fuck that ship, Yeah, all of it.
Speaker 5: What's the difference with the like the we want Truth movement and we want Cross movement? Because we've seen a lot of these situations, like in recent memory, where fans are trying to push the ww to move in a certain direction, you know what I'm saying, And when the booking says that we're going left, like fans are like, okay, can we push them to go right? And with our support and try to use our voices to speak up for some of these performers. But like, what's the difference between we want Truth and we want Cross? Because now we're sitting at a situation where Carrion Cross, who's reportedly contract has expired with the WWE, I believe as of August the tenth, and now he's a free agent. But there's a lot of people and a lot of speculation that maybe this is the work, maybe he still signed, maybe he's re signed, maybe you know, saying he has an opportunity to pop up somewhere else. Like it is, there is there something to be said about how the company, the WWE, has reacted to Cross versus how they reacted to the response with ours.
Speaker 1: I think I think them niggas don't really care because they've they've been through the worst of of this, of this we want ship. They like that yes movement ship when them niggas all rushed the ring and then they was all in there like they didn't have no choice, Like the truth ship was big, you know what I mean, But like they ain't worried about Listen, you're gonna like or who we want to like, whether you boo or not. You know, I mean, like I would like I've seen Roman reigns get forced down people's throats like John Cena early, like it's that's what's gonna get passed. Yeah, definitely for sure and uh and then but you know what I mean, like they're not they've seen the worst. So like a couple, we won't cross fucking signs and ship because nigga just three months ago, y'all was just bringing up the Adam Colch, the Adam Cole fucking promo.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like now y'all niggas decided to care for who we wanted to care for. Triple Ah. You had this nigga as the man in NXT and then y'all was like, oh, I had to cook, and then all of a sudden when he gets over there, like you niggas do this shit with every person and there's nothing wrong with it. You said, you want to see your favorite people win. Like, yeah, nigga, I was fucking I'm climbing his bruise away mountain for years, nigga, Like listen, then let my nigga bruise away break some fingers.
Speaker 2: But like that, I'm about to say that the hop off of what you was saying too, like people's because I had this conversation with it. I was like, people was dogging on him when he came back and interrupted the blood line, and they was like, well, he eventually grew on me. But I'm like, my nigga, he was doing the exact same thing then that he was doing now. Nothing changed. The only thing that changed was his hair got longer. He went from a curly top to a long look to a long press. That's literally the difference. Nothing changed. He had a couple of hinchmen in the final testament, y'all shit on that too, and then then it's just him and Scarlett again, like nothing changed, So oh he grew on me, he's literally doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: To touch the shoulders, like here's such a shoulders. Now he's falling and praying again. So you know, Oh so you like the intro and shit to Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: I think with the whole the difference between Our Truth and Karen Cross, like on the different levels of like backstage, like pushback or just like overall people being in set is like shout out to Andy, that's exactly like they like Our Truth.
Speaker 8: Our Truth is like friends with a lot of those people.
Speaker 7: He has the tenure, he has the years behind him, He has the catalog of like segments and matches and things that he's done in his career versus Kren Cross, who people like. People think that he's cool, people like oh yeah, you know, like like Gretch said, people say that, oh he's grown on me, and like over time they've been converted to fans and everything like that. But I don't think it's as deep as like people's love for Our Truth. People want people want to see Our Truth retired and not get like Okay, well his contract is gonna get renewed or whatever they wanted to see, like an end to his career at his own like like him calling it for himself versus Cross, it's like, Okay, well you cool. But a lot of like the fans, like online and even in the building, they're like.
Speaker 8: They're cool on him, They're like, Okay, this dude is cool.
Speaker 7: But then you see the.
Speaker 8: Other half They're like, I'm not really impressed. I'm not really sold.
Speaker 7: So I think like the online like outrage and like the fans and everything like that, like I think they're just more so divided. I think, like I said, one half is really passing it and they're really like give him a chance, like he was never giving a fair shake, and the rest of them were like I don't care either. So I think it's just mixed. I think some mixed reaction and they are like Okay, we'll just ride it out and we'll just move on.
Speaker 8: Like but also their little things to look for.
Speaker 1: It could be a work.
Speaker 7: They haven't removed his T shirt or moved it to like the like the sale like clearance part like that they usually do want to wrestle the release.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I think there's something to be said about like like the reactions to to to Cross and like how some people like are trying to push this through. I feel like it's been building. I don't feel like something that's like coming over. I feel like WWE is like well aware of the reactions and like the online support that he's getting, But when it comes to like the difference between him and like Our Truth is like I feel like fans and people like like felt that nostalgia with Our Truth and like, honestly, as much as people talk about some of the comedic moments of WWE and like wrestling in general, I feel like when they took away Our Truth is like, yeah, but you don't have anybody else that's gonna fill the void. So who's gonna be the comic relief and who's gonna be the one that like provides levity to some of the serious city nations that you try to You feel me cove like, who's going to be that person that's going to come in and you feel me like provide like a cool moment that's gonna make me laugh. And I don't think they had anybody to do that, Just like I don't feel like they have a babyface that's going to be able to take the position and the place of Cody Roose at the moment like I feel like these these these moments are kind of like excuse me, I feel like these performers are like kind of have their role and like Kim says again, like our truth has a unique personality. I think with Cross, like the people like him, but like if there's no real direction for him and people don't necessarily I don't even know if people feel like they know what they want to see Cross do other than they like online that doesn't like his personality and they want to see him involved. But I feel like at least the idea that they want to see him involved should be enough for WWN to say, let's try to find something for him, rather than I don't know, turning the other cheek or looking the other direction, or misleading fans when they yell we want Cross and say, oh you want rock cool, we did it for you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You take Bro, Shut the fuck up, Bro. Take Take l A Knight right and what he's been like this last three years with La Knight, Now switch Cross with it. They will be chatting we want l A. Knight the exact same way.
Speaker 7: Has much more l Knight has much more of a following bro like they if they released l a Night or whatever his contract ran out, I think it would be more of like exact.
Speaker 1: He's a serviceable guard. That's what they're looking at. Cross Man. They do what we want, chat about everybody every other month, nigga, I'm getting getting this. We want mellow chance to see we can get this ship going. Man. Cross had his moment when he did that little we did his little little fucking little promo shit right after Wrestladian ship. That shit was dope, you know what I'm saying. But then what do they do with it? After that?
Speaker 7: You sat on the area of y that Triple H was not a fan of that, and he had displayed Triple ash that he was just like not being serious that it was her work.
Speaker 1: Well, and it just it doesn't make sense the way, especially the way that Triple H like NXT like he was like he was whooping everybody. It was crazy like he was whooping everybody. And then I don't want to use the way he got called up. He had to way the stupid mask and shit, and then it took started the way and shit like there's always bumps in every career like that, you know, I mean that they wanted l A Night to be fucking Max Dupree.
Speaker 8: So yeah, but I mean La Knight got caught in.
Speaker 7: Like kind of like a good place because Bens McMahon was ousted right as that was going on, so he was able to convert back to Ellen Knight versus Carrying Cross who had to live with a lot of ship and then get brought back and then he had to kind of like restart the scratch and still had that kind of stink on him from the last time around.
Speaker 1: I think the niggas did what they always do. Man, they never strike while the iron's hot, like after that, after that little promo ship that he should have been righting one of the men car titles Shipigga, like you're flying for the ANC belt today, like they give the ship like him and AJ styles, Like what they did was sam They could have do with AJ styles with the fucking intercound of belt. But sometimes they just don't, you know what I mean, Like you don't go like I applaud and I applauding them Carrying Across for saying what he's saying and doing what he's doing, and he deserved to sign that contract niggas, And I think w W was fucked up for doing them the way they did. But that's how the niggas.
Speaker 2: They only offer him a contract.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like he said that they offered him like a contract and they didn't offer anything to Scarlet and they he he asked about like certain like numbers and things like that for like T show sales and stuff like that. They hit him back, was like, niggas signing in twenty four hours or don't like stop asking questions. We're not answering any of that, like either sign a contract or don't.
Speaker 2: Oh at that point, I would have been like, well fuck it, like you don't want me. I'm not gonna force my hand. I'm not gonna force myself to be here and you don't want me here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he still wants to be there.
Speaker 1: He wants to be there.
Speaker 5: On hell Wani as well. He said like there's still a conversation to be had, there's still things to go over, and I'm just like in Ariel even asked him. He was like, at what point are you, like are you gonna move on? Like are you giving yourself a deadline to like say all right, cool, you feel me? I gave them to come back to the table and he was like, Nah, I'm not really tripping about it. You feel me. I'm just living life by my book.
Speaker 2: You feel me living life by my book.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know like what the next like what the next move is for Cross and like where he goes next, But I do feel like that there's an opportunity for ww WE to do something here. I don't know if they were maybe they weren't impressed, or maybe they felt like the matches with AJ and the matches with Sammy aren't dynamic enough to go through through the whatever that they felt like they had to go through to deal with him and resign him based off of the idea that he just cut this promo after WrestleMania, that my half the niggas back here didn't even know that he was cutting, and we didn't we don't know if it's a work or if it's a shoot, Like we just think that he's going off the rails. And he explained even that he had to explain that he had to pull Triple h aside after a production meeting and say, hey, this was a fucking work.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You feel me. But then he also said that at some point during contract negotiations negotiations, negotiations, contract negotiations. They put like a point man between him and Hunter. So it's like, are they gonna just do that without Hunter saying, Hey, I don't want to talk to this nigga, or are they gonna do that because they feel like that's the best way and the most efficient way that they can get something done. I would say the latter. For the former, Excuse me, I would.
Speaker 1: Say, I think the niggas. I think the niggas is looking at him like dog if you was to do all this and then leave, like it's not gonna the Internet's not real to us, you know what I'm saying. Like they say they're gonna not watch us every day, I don't think nobody's gonna be like if Carrion doesn't get resigned, we're not watching ever again. Like this is.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. That's why I'll be looking at people who be like losing their mind. I'm like, you can't say you're not gonna watch They're not gonna take you seriously. Every time y'all say that ship, y'all be right back, bruh.
Speaker 5: The Vince McMahon Janelle Grant ship dropped the it wasn't even that my bad.
Speaker 10: It was the Ruth what is her name, Ruth or Riba Chatterton.
Speaker 2: Whatever Chatterton lawsuit.
Speaker 5: When that ship dropped and he stepped down and then was on SmackDown that night, the ratings went up. You feel me was like, yeah, people are gonna say that they're not gonna watch.
Speaker 7: Thank you, VNS chance and all that type of stuff, and then the crowd th bro y'all.
Speaker 8: Said earlier on the show, you like, like a lot of these don't have back ones when it comes to any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, they have this unhealthy, toxic relationship with professional wrestling. They need the freedom ups.
Speaker 1: The same niggas that was saying we one cross a couple of years ago was you're nothing but interest and screaming you're.
Speaker 2: Are a farmer, You just you just uh because I agree with him. The final Tizement stuff was horrible, like the booking choices that Triple As gave him was kind of questionable, but also and then the bell wrong, and I'm pretty sure they was like we're not happy with this.
Speaker 5: But like I asked the question the other day on Twitter where I'm like, okay, like I understand you feel me that maybe he's not the best in the ring. But it's like, I feel like every wrestling fan is a fan of somebody who has questionable skill level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, niggas were fans of Kogan, right.
Speaker 10: But what's the big deal of Bell carrying Cross?
Speaker 5: Like, why is there so much pushed back when it like he's trying to get his ship off and like people are like because it's trying to root for him.
Speaker 2: Real rap is because it's trendy to push back on Shiit people love Cross, It's trendy to push back on his people love Mellow, It's trenty to push back on his people hate Coogan. It's trendy to push It's like it's trinity to just push back. None of these niggas really mean it. They just want to just push back just to feel something. They want to feel important in the conversation, even though they aren't adding or subtracted to it. If they were to lead the conversation right now, nothing of substance will be lost. That's what's That's what's really happening. Because when I be reading the pushback on carrying Across stuff, some of them be genuine and although you can tell that they're reading from their their following a trend, just what their delivery. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: What did say was like we were talking on that ship. It was like, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm going to send a tweet. I'm going to I'm going on social media. I'm going to tweet my displeasure with the company. Like blood, You're not going anywhere. Blood. This is like the crack pipe nigga, like you you're not going anywhere, especially if you spend all your time sitting on a W. But see, those are the ones that are doing it like that. We won't cross it the ones that been shitting on a W. But then they be like when they go to goes to a W, you're not gonna watch him over there, So you can't you back us up to that corner. Bi God. So this is niggas pretending to care about ship. Like I want Cuz to do whatever you feel like you need to do. Man, that's the only thing I wish. I think he cool, I think he's all right. I don't like that he gonna do the little crow jack and choke like this that we was choking. Niggas covering his air and shit like yeah, niggas like I like that ship, but that was the NX tea and they stripped all the good stuff in NXT from him and then gave him all the other stuff that they thought was good from NXT. Like listen, you hear our, bro, we'ld give you the interest back everything.
Speaker 5: I mean, uh, we want Cody worked, we want Truth worked to an extent. We want Mellow, we want Cross. I guess the verdict is still out on those two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we want Melow. They like, hey, how about a tag team match with the Miz you want that.
Speaker 10: I'll give them a second to show me what they're gonna do with that, because.
Speaker 7: Yeahuse like if there's some pushback on that for Mellow where he's like, oh, hey, like I got a tag team match, even like he really give a tag team master until like he saw Carmelo Hayes and like he wants to keep undersum.
Speaker 8: So I like, like you said, like I give him. I was joking. I'll give him a minute on that as well. But it's like, yeah, like.
Speaker 7: Y'all, y'all doing is like to try to appease people right now because you've seen like the online pushback as they did it with Cane Cross until like the contract is up, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: We'll give him a month like we deal with the cross Ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you feel me, Well, we'll give him. We'll give him a month to see if to see if they got the vision. You feel me, to see if they the vision. Here we are again with the vision.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 5: Seth little group. You feel me, the Seth riders about the bron Bronze and Cuscuz you feel me. They laid out see him Punk, they laid out jay Us, they laid out uh La Knight. And here we are with another match for Clash in Paris, where Seth Rollins has basically put himself in this position because Adam Peers is like, yo, you think that you smart by doing what you're doing, and you feel like your plan is working, but you're going to defend that title in a fatal four way match against Punk, against Juso and against l A Knight at Clash in Paris. And it's just like, before we get into it, I just want to go down the line here. One word answer or just simple answer or like just one person answer. Who's taking the pin Gisel?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Then who's taking the pin.
Speaker 8: My heart said jaylus So what is that late night.
Speaker 5: Gresh? Who's taking the pin?
Speaker 2: Two letters? I want two names?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey no?
Speaker 1: Yeah damn bro?
Speaker 5: So how do we how do we feel about this? Is?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 5: Is this where we feel like ship was going, like.
Speaker 8: Why is jay Who's there?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 8: Why? What?
Speaker 5: What is hey?
Speaker 7: Where does he come from? I thought like the whole thing like you get Roman raised and that that made sense. But I guess the Roman doesn't want to do that match or whatever. He's like, y'all cooled off it or I don't want to be involved in anything like that, and.
Speaker 8: Why not? Yeah Romans, they'll probably do Roman versus Bronson Reid at that show.
Speaker 7: But I just think jay us though, was out of left field, Like you could have accomplished this as like a triple threat without jay Uso because of the little.
Speaker 8: Dynamic that l A.
Speaker 7: Knight and Seeing Punk have right now where it's like okay, like like they're telling youon like yo, I respect.
Speaker 8: You, but like I don't. I don't like you, bro, like I don't. I don't want to be involved with you.
Speaker 7: And this is a really like a storyline that could take off and that could develop into something. I feel like, even in this fatal boy way, that it could develop into them having like a nice little rivalry or whatever and putting like this stuff with seeing Punk and Seth on the back burner if they want to stay that for like a bigger pay per view or or something like that. But I think like the dynamic that you could have gone with that triple threat is like, I think it would have been more interesting.
Speaker 8: I feel like Jay us so shoehorning into this mor bro.
Speaker 1: Let's let's put the picture back of Jay, who's so real quick, Like, why is here? You see them glasses right there? You know what some glasses costs. These glasses that we sold today. You sold four hundred and sixty two thousand this morning, nigga from shirts. You know them shirts w sold, nigga. You see them shirts, shirts, nigga. Yeah, we saw one hundred and twenty six thousand yesterday morning, Nigga. That's why he's in the match. Yes, I'm gonna be in the match. They're having this forward because they're in France, and that's what they like. The niggas love them putting little multi people matches where somebody Yeah, then.
Speaker 7: He do like the the entrance last year and they were like, oh yeah, like the best entrance in like in wrestling instead.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, all right, I forgot about that. It makes That's what I was. I was.
Speaker 2: I was emotion when he when why is here? I was like, let us one word. That's literally it just just to do that. They want the visual him of the crowd going crazy with the yeating and all that stuff. But well, I'm gonna change my money.
Speaker 5: Money put the little thing on the screen again, like how loud you feel me? The crowd is. They're gonna try to measure that ship you feel me and break the record.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is crazy American crowd who is never Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: He's gonna come down that crowd. You know what I'm saying. He'll come through the crowd. Nigga'll be pulling wine on him and ship. It's gonna be fucking insane. The overseas crowded overseas crowd go for goes crazy for regular ship. When that ship come on, Nigga, they can't wait. They're gonna do some ship like that.
Speaker 5: Speaking of a class of pairs, somebody that may or may not be there is nailed me. Apparently, she's out with injury at this moment. Her match with EO Sky this past Monday on braw was actually pulled from the show, and from what reports are saying over the last few days that she may be out for an extended period of time. We don't really have an answer on what the injury is at present moment, but right now it looks like Nailmi is out of action. So her match with Stephanie va Kerr at Class Paris maybe in jeopardy. I don't want to speculate on anything, but I just hate to see her title run come to an end at this moment based off of the work.
Speaker 1: Do not Again. That's the first thing I thought was not again. I mean her last little title run when that one got cut through and this one was going so good. I just hope she's like, whatever's going on. I hope she's okay. I hope you okay, And then I hope she can just jump right back into whatever I'm saying what she had going after that, man, because this is I just hope she all right. Man. I hope this is to work more than that cross ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean as far and as far as Stephanie Stephanie's matchless concerned, they can always pivot her to Tiffany because they never specifically said, like they say, a title match, So if they just have to pivot, they can pivot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, if stephinitely takes that title match and she's gonna tippy down, definitely over because I thought was gonna end Tipy time. Step is gonna end that Tippy Time ship in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like like I said on Tuesdays, like all we can do is just sit well, wishes, thoughts, prayers and just hope for the best as far as they go is concerned. Yeah, why I use that picture?
Speaker 1: Man? Just look at that right next to the drumstick.
Speaker 5: You feel me jumpstick?
Speaker 12: You feel me?
Speaker 1: It is making.
Speaker 5: Brumstick. You feel me?
Speaker 10: Stick is crazy, you know talking about Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, shout out to Naomi, you feel me, teasing p's you feel me, whatever it is, you feel me. You got our support for show GLD have it.
Speaker 1: We agree with you.
Speaker 5: Hey, big facts, big facts, big facts I'm talking about but I mean and not to take it back to like the whole seth Rollins thing, and uh, you know that that match for the World Heavyweight title at Clash in Paris. But there was another moment on Raw where Sammy Zain had a conversation with Adam Pierce backstage and he was like, yo, this was before he had the match with Russev, and he was like, yo, I'm trying to get a title shot. What's good? And Bro was like, I mean, we'll talk about it. You feel me after just Russev match and we'll see what the fuck is up? You feel me, and then he booked the Fatal four Way. So like when Sammy feeling like he has some momentum and Sammy feeling like the latest matches with him beating Cross and him beating fucking Soloska and then him beating Russive by disqualification that he feels like maybe a title shot is justified. I don't know if the world title is justified after those types of people, But.
Speaker 16: Like, defied, how does Sammy zan react to Adam Pierce throwing not one, not two, but three people into a title match after he just asked, when who the fuck is La night Beat Outside?
Speaker 10: I mean, okay, La night Beat seth Rollins, but this is not even on Raw.
Speaker 2: This branch pull. It doesn't make any goddamn sense.
Speaker 1: Anything he supposed to be there. You don't even go there?
Speaker 5: What you just tripped on on on on Nick all this over the phone, trying to leave him a message, mad about the NFTs.
Speaker 10: You feel me bum rushing your show and beating this nigga up.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 2: So you know how I said, I stopped asking questions about the Truth Ship. Now I'm gonna stop asking questions about this cat Damn Brand's because that makes no fucking sense. Why is a smack Down guy going after the world title? But you mad that the US champion from smack Down isn't babing your show?
Speaker 1: Seeing Punk just far for both of the span of three months, nigga from both belts, Nigga that sh that should mean something to you, niggass. Nigga, we go where we want.
Speaker 5: Punk said, second string Niggas gotta get.
Speaker 1: To the bench.
Speaker 5: We'll invitation.
Speaker 1: But he said, he looked at nigga l A. Knight right in the eyes and said, you should be saying thank you, miss mister Pump. That was crazy, not like mister like mister I just slapped the sh out of As soon as he said that's like, mister, thank you, he said, yeah, you always got your career ended, saying we got your head stumped into the goddamn concrete. So you were about to die, my friend, So you should be thanking me for that. That's number one. And I was like, well, well, thank you, fuck you, though I wasn't say okay, you'll tell me what to say. Yes, we will accept this match. The Nigga's gonna be tag Team Champions of No Time Watch and then a New Day really gonna be bad.
Speaker 5: I hate it, I absolutely hate it. Why would they actually doing? Uh, the tag team division is dead storyline? When the tag team division is actually dead.
Speaker 2: In that morning learn learn from Vince, So that makes sense?
Speaker 5: What the are we doing?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't understand that. I really don't understand whatever it is, what it is. But not only is there a fatal four way match for the World Heavyweight title at Clash in Paris. Maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but I feel like they're headed in the direction of maybe Cody versus Drew at that show, or maybe they'll save this for the September show. But this nigga, Drew kicked the shit out of Cody and busted up the table, and I thought that was a dope spot. But I'm also kind of wondering, when do they put Drew in position to where he's actually gonna win something meaningful?
Speaker 2: This might be it. I'm lying, I'm lying.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you think they gonna take that title.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even keep a straight face too long. You t to take the picture off off the screen for me to crack a s mouth, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 10: He poured at work t shirts we sold this morning, three.
Speaker 1: Little TikTok and saying has been doing a little numbers. That's nice, but you know, like, yeah, no, we just took the bed off the goat to give it back to him.
Speaker 5: I feel like he's been doing really good work, and like the crowd is responsive and they're putting him in position for these stories because they feel like they can rely on him and he's knocking the ship out the park. But like, h, there's no opportunity for you to actually hold the championship, Drew. Sorry, there's no actual opportunity for us to like give you the ball and let you run with it, like you Sorry, you're number two, You're my favorite number.
Speaker 1: Two and all the ship that I have here, right you sir, are my personal favorite shit because another sort.
Speaker 8: I think they'll they'll definitely don't.
Speaker 7: I can't say definitely, because look, you look at much work a guy like Kevin Owens has put in over the past, however many years have been since he held an actual type like a world title or whatever.
Speaker 8: They're like, they're not going to reward you for like.
Speaker 7: Like holding it down and like doing your job and like making the best out of whatever storyline, because he was like one of the best parts of that a Jelly Roll storyline and that match, and he did everything that he was supposed to do, and he was like the endemic, the pandemic and everything like that. So they don't like a lot of times, they're not going to reward you for like a lot of shit that you're doing. So I think if they do something with him, it'll probably be like maybe when Cody goes off to do something thing like film a movie or take a break or whatever, they might give him a shot or an opportunity like to hold the belt for a minute.
Speaker 8: But I wouldn't hold I wouldn't hold my breath on.
Speaker 7: Waiting for anything for Drew to have like from that anything of significance like for the time.
Speaker 5: Being, but like like the movie that Cody's finna go film in like three weeks.
Speaker 7: Yep, I'm he gets off now, Nah, bro, I'm not now. I'm not delusion enough to say like, okay, well they will give to him when he filmed the Street Fighter, Like I think if they do put the belt on him, it'll be like some other movie or some other ship that he does.
Speaker 8: Because I think like this is like the tip of the iceberg for.
Speaker 7: What they're gonna have for Cody as like as far as acting, even if the Street Fighter movie isn't that good, there's still gonna there's still gonna be companies gonna reach.
Speaker 8: Out and movie studios and reach out.
Speaker 7: You want to be in this, I mean like he could always hang his hat on saying like Naked gunn was like received well by critics if he wants to and if this movie ends up.
Speaker 1: Not being well, this is not gonna be a good movie. If you're gonna be going for three weeks, niggas, you're gonna be done in a month, nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, listen to but you feel it shout out the Christian. Christian said Cody was good in the Naked Gun movie.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: From the clich I saw like it was pretty funny in the movie. Yeah, he's in the movie. I think him and Liam Neeson have like a direct contact or whatever they have a little seen. Uh from what I saw, it look pretty funny. But that's street fighter movie.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking for that to be I mean, it was also good, so I'm not I'm not saying he's gonna be horrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the airship was cool, Like theude like he was Was he a villain that couldn't feel pain or something like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, the wrestlers don't be the worst part of these movies. It's just it be the movie that'd be the worst part of the movie. And that is making the best out of.
Speaker 8: It right.
Speaker 14: Out.
Speaker 5: I ain't seen the Naked Gun. I'm probably not gonna watch that.
Speaker 8: Have you watched like the older ones? Have you seen like the original ones?
Speaker 5: I feel like I've seen like scenes and bits and pieces and probably changed the channel.
Speaker 1: That's the nigga that's never seen a rocky.
Speaker 8: If you've seen the Nigga, have you seen the nigga guy movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I mean if you knew what I'm saying wrestling fans, because niggas acting like I didn't know what the fucking stiner Man was. I'm saying like I'm not a wrestling fan. The Nigga Gun movies was the premise for.
Speaker 2: The where you put out I'm like, you know, you always got them. Whenever you put out a trending tweet, you always got that actually ass nigga who.
Speaker 1: You gotta Stiner Man? I like, if you know what Steiner math is, like, the nigga was like, yo, what stiner Man? Blood laughing and ship like yeah, I understand it would be like the two per s like yo, blood first off, you're a bitch, and the second old niggas like I know the fuck starting Man fits Nigga. Nigga Gun was for the when it was Undertaker, when it was looking for the real Undertaker. Yeah, who was doing that ship?
Speaker 5: Okay, That's what it was.
Speaker 8: It's really funny. It's like it's very like stupid like comedy like humor or whatever. Like the jokes are like very wacky shit. I mean it's it's slapstick comedy. But uh, I don't I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't watch it. Yeah, funny track of humor.
Speaker 2: It's weed comedy basically like if you just baked out of your mind.
Speaker 1: You just like it's like Airplane, like money Python.
Speaker 5: Oh they haven't seen Naked Gun. It's like Airplane the movie probably like fifteen years before Naked Guns.
Speaker 7: In that genre of a comic of just like it's just stupid comedy, like the jump. The jumps are just like really just like out there ship and it's funny, like.
Speaker 5: The k I challenge you to make a reference to something like outside of I don't know eighty five and like before and then also like that doesn't have to do with the anime.
Speaker 2: You eliminated all my puns. God damn.
Speaker 1: It was like if you see Casablanca, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Boguard, like where I could I could talk to you about I could talk to you about that. If it's not I wrote it, I wrote a paper about Possiblanket.
Speaker 17: If it's not some ship like that, some gone with the wind ship or some fucking like air or or some ship like the singer about the like we know about all of this ship, bro.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 8: I have old parents like the singer.
Speaker 1: That rabbit was just like about to get the buddy.
Speaker 10: Culture than a motherfucker, I swear.
Speaker 1: To god, bro got old soul man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, he said, you feel I'm a different kind of light skin. You feel me.
Speaker 1: I'm different. I'm not like Drake culture about the Moona and the Junia and the Springer.
Speaker 5: The rabbit was like, oh you would, all right, let's close out any anything else before we before we cut turf and extra stage left.
Speaker 2: According to uh Sean Ross, Frightful select Tony Kahan has just confirmed that ABI Collisions tapings tonight that Ace Austen is now all elite.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, shout out to Ace Austin doing this motherfucking that nang. You feel me, They said, I gotta I gotta spread my wings. You feel me. This TNA shit ain't bracking right. And I'm talking about that's dope. I like A's Austin, So I'm interested to see what they do with him or you know what I'm saying, how he fits into the to the puzzle over there that is Athena Athena Elite wrestling. You feel me.
Speaker 2: But you know what I was gonna say, what I always said when new signings. But I'm gonna be nice today.
Speaker 5: I said I was gonna give it six months before I said anything about how I feel about speedball Mike Bailey, and we're finna be coming up on that pretty soon, so I'll have a few words to share.
Speaker 2: Same with Josh Alexander.
Speaker 5: Same with Josh Alexander. Actually, yes, that was That was the other one. I was trying to think in my head. I'm like there was somebody else.
Speaker 2: Remember when I put out, I was like, goddamn, I forgot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we will have a conversation shortly about those two gentlemen and the you know what I'm saying, where they fit in the.
Speaker 10: Total poll of you know, elite wrestling. You know I'm talking about, but other other.
Speaker 5: Than a Austin. You feel me sliding over there to the Daily's place with with with that pretty much do it for us.
Speaker 1: M employee, got them, got them, my ownership manager?
Speaker 5: Who who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: You're talking about?
Speaker 1: Cross Man? You gonna be the GM over there.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Uh, I thought you talking about Cross.
Speaker 1: Tony Ki and all the niggas that were mouth pieces. Go ahead, big dog, all.
Speaker 5: Right, man, thank you. We appreciate your opportunity in and hit that like. But if you haven't already, make sure y'all subscribe to the YouTube dot com slash Public Enemies podcast. You feel me if you not tapped into the socials Public Enemies h Q across the Big Nord, you feel me? Beat us there, don't meet us there, y'all talking about My name is Graham. Oh my god, Graham. You feel me just just like words are spelled. You feel me? Yeah, pretty much like that.
Speaker 2: You feel me? Howler that ship? Oh m g G.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you feel me? How you feeling?
Speaker 1: Uh? I feel like you can follow me a yeah, underscore that's underscore me with two e's on the Twitter and three's on the Instagram and ship still m m.
Speaker 8: Somebody else sal story.
Speaker 2: He'll say something.
Speaker 11: Look at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can follow me. Head is Grass always grass everywhere else gresh Lease pod every Tuesday. You know the deal. Whatever we talk about here, we talk about it. We don't talk about there and vice versa because it's a family fair regardless, because hey, we're the best thing since wrestling.
Speaker 5: You guys have been amazing, Stay amazing, stay blessed. You feel me do y'all motherfucking things. Stay saucy, stay deapped, to take care of yourselves at each other. We'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: KA, how about the little energy.
Speaker 5: Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 1: Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 5: Some of you don't belong in a category.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no no today. No.
Speaker 5: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.