Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday. It's t LC Tuesday. Happy almost Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. Hello Kimberly, Hello, Hello, we're in matching shirts. Kind of Oh look at that. I don't know why my name looks like that. Hold on, so earlier, I was a guest on two shows today, there we go, and that didn't fix that? And uh okay, why okay? I was a guest on two shows today and one of the one recorded on stream Yard, so there we go. So I changed it on stream Yard. So my stream Yard just took that and decided to run with it anyway.
Speaker 2: But guys, one option was gone later. This is inside baseball. No, it was inside as well. Okay, Now, guys, I am going to be on.
Speaker 1: Reality Court this week, and I'm going to be on your bish Therapist next week. I just was working overtime this week, yay. So if my voice goes out, I'm going to blame Ace Fanning and Melissa of your bish Therapists. But I'm also going to add my chiron here at the bottom in case everybody forgot to follow us, Pink Shade Pod and David Dateline. Okay, yeah, date dateline on Instagram date date line, date line. So I am at the beach. I'm here for a week. I am very very happy. And this morning I had a speaking of the beach where I had my andeurism. I had a Johns Hopkins appointment this morning via zoom regarding mysach.
Speaker 2: Where I had my aneurism.
Speaker 1: Remember remember that I had a fruit fly infestation. Remember that that was fun. Anyway, Yeah, I had a call this morning with them regarding some genetic testing I'm going to get done. The questions they asked were so interesting. I was like, have you ever been like felt that you were extremely flexible? Like I used to be able to really do the splits, Like I put my legs behind my head. Do you mean that, couldn't you? Yeah, fully just put them both back there and do it with splits in all the directions. Yeah, that was when I was young and I did ballet and whatnot, you know, when I was young.
Speaker 2: But still not everyone. Somehow people have to work really hard for that, even in dance.
Speaker 1: So no, I could just do it. And then you are.
Speaker 2: Extremely flexible, you have bendy bone disease.
Speaker 1: I think she was trying to figure out if I had more fans disease, which is the thing we have, like really loose joints.
Speaker 2: But what Abraham Lincoln had.
Speaker 1: So sorry, I was in the middle of a cough. Yes, I believe so, so maybe I've got that. No, I don't, because nothing else on me, like my hands, don't mean backwards or any It was just I was just good at the splits. And I have a small palette on the inside of my mouth. That was another thing. It was interesting. It was like all these questions about people in my family. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he died of your tongue.
Speaker 1: No, I thought that was genetic. I could make my tongue like this, Yeah I could. I could make it like a loop, but I can't roll it so people can roll it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Talk for a second. I'm gonna get a cough drop.
Speaker 2: Okay. So something's happening with fairy pain you guys, she has They asked, do you have white spots in the back of your throat that are causing choking or is it just in your brain? Literally, she's she's tearing up, she's coughing so much that she's muted. I think she might pee a little, because that happens to me sometimes when I cough. Really are I think she might? You, guys, Marry Page is Peter Pants. I'm just stop. I'm put a cough prop.
Speaker 1: That's gonna help me. Okay, what's going on with you? Tell me what you're doing for Thanksgiving? While I suck on this cough drop.
Speaker 2: We're doing two Thanksgivings. So that's just a.
Speaker 1: Whole Do you have a family divided?
Speaker 2: Why? Well, my sister in law has a family that she wants us to go see, so and I don't really know them very well, and I don't even know all their names. And they're also very quiet people. So so this is I'm gonna have. I don't know it's gonna be. I'm gonna I'll have to report back, but I can't say too much. She in case she listens, but I don't think she listens to Pink Shade, so because she doesn' watch a ninety Day but it should be weird. And then we're having with our cousins on Saturday Saturday. Yeah, so Thursday with her family and then Saturday with the cousins. It's now a whole thing. Why did my brother have to get married lay Saturday? Brother? Because they're doing because they moved it so we could do it so my brother and his wife could come. So then and then on Friday, they're doing something with one of their in laws. So it's a whole thing. There's just in laws, and it's too much.
Speaker 1: Is your sister in law Jewish?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? So then they also have to do a big Christmas thing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't have to.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to. It's a lot going on. I know I have a question about the new diamond painting I'm seeing behind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the owl h Yeah, because I went on Murder she watched, and I convinced them of the owl theory. And I know all the facts. Now you can teach a course, and I could convince you, if you had an open mind at all, that you are like Libby and will not admit fault at all. And I am like Lauren, and I am on the right side of history on this.
Speaker 1: I disagree, but I am going to.
Speaker 2: Listen to the episode. That's exactly what Libby would say.
Speaker 1: I will listen to your episode when it comes out, though, and I will hear your side but you will never convince me that an owl killed Kathleen Peterson. It was Michael Peterson to kill Catholic Peterson. And he killed that other lady too.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, m he did.
Speaker 1: She went on his computer, she saw what he was up to, She confronted him, and he hit her in the head of the blowpoke.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a theory, but you have no proof of that.
Speaker 1: So proof and al did it either.
Speaker 2: The technical evidence does suggest that it was not a blowpoke.
Speaker 1: It was a It was another blunt force object that they've never found because he waited an hour before he called nine one one, So where is it? Don't ask him?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I should have been on the episode with you and amen.
Speaker 2: How did he hit her so hard that she bled to death but did not break any bones or cause any internal bleeding and all of her injuries on her head were external on the skin, but not on the inside of her head.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 2: It's almost impossible.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying. I'm just saying he did it, and he killed the other lady too. He loves to push people downstairs, loves thinks it's so fun. As matter of fact, you really should listen to all of Amy's recap at the staircase because everything they do, all their jokes are like, listen, David, I know you say you can't continue being my lawyer. Can you meet me at the mall at the top of the staircase. Everything they do is like, listen, Clayton, I know that you got into some trouble at school and embarrassing the family. Can you meet me at the top of the basement stairs so we can discuss it. Everything they do is all about the funniest things, like like, meet me at the mall in front of the Forever twenty one, right, yes, that's right by a staircase.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, yeah, very funny. I like her impression with the.
Speaker 1: Pan And then she went through a whole thing with Drew Peterson, and then of course we know about Scott Peterson, and she's.
Speaker 2: Just like, yeah, happening. We've been saying don't marry Peterson for years on the dateline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I may have a story about it. Peterson and I that I know.
Speaker 2: Really another Peterson. See, I know a Peterson, but he's never murdered anyone that we know of.
Speaker 1: Right, same, same, but there's time. Okay, he's still young. Let's talk about this show, guys. I'm sorry about my coughing fit earlier. It was pretty severe, and I told Kimberly, this is my third thing of the day, so it's probably gonna happen. But I have a cough drop in now, and I'm very sorry if you hear it and you have that disorder that makes you want to turn it off immediately. I have put it into my cheek as if it's like a chee, so hopefully it's just seeping down into my throat.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe just don't say the seeping apart if you're trying to not gross people at I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Seeping is gross.
Speaker 2: Seeping is kind of a gross word.
Speaker 1: I think dripping oozing no.
Speaker 2: In the in the rankings, I would go seeping worst, dripping next, no oozing next, Okay, dripping bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is gross. When they say like a wound is seeping, that's pretty coe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's nasty gross.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna take it out because I can hear it, and it's got to be a bund of people. Okay. Ninety Day h E, a season nine episode twenty one, Tell all, No, it's part three. No linit extreme extreme tell all. So we opened with Julia and Brandon telling Ron and Betty about the baby. Now, Matt had written and said he he watched the screen right when it came out and was like, yeah, I really don't think they knew. I really think they were genuinely surprised. And I think so too, because they acted so hysterical for such a long period of time.
Speaker 2: For such a long period of time. Also, Brandon and Julia were both crying, and I don't think that Brandon is that kind of an actor, and he cries a lot, though he does just cry naturally. No, I don't think they knew. I questioned it because of the if you guys have kids, you know, if if you have kids. Yeah, that part felt a little like oop she said something she wasn't supposed to because they hadn't revealed the news yet or something like it was scripted. But then the reaction felt very real to me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the reaction felt very real. So everybody cries, including Betty and Ron, and of course they're like, ah haa woo, cheers, let's get drunk. Oh, never mind, we already are woo. So Betty is like, so this is why we haven't seen you. Gosh darn you, Julia, I'm not mad. And then she says, but wait, have you told your parents? She says, we just called him right before this. So then she goes like they found out first, just kidding, We're just kidding. And they say, how sure you are? How far along are you? And she says six months? And of course, ah who everybody falls out again. There's so many, like everybody just losing their minds. It's like that skip they do about the the was an SNL about Oprah and everybody, the audience, the heads and the audience just off. Yeah, and it's like that. And so Julia says she's a high risk pregnancy and that's why they had been overprotective and super worried. And Julia says, you know rule number one, nobody else tests to know, tell nobody else. And mom, she's joking. It's like, I'm gonna tell everybody. I'm going to shout her from the rooftops. So I'm gonna call all my friends. And she's joking, but you could tell Julia's just getting more and more tense, like no, really, no, it's very important. Yeah, and she keeps joking about that, and then Betty says, I really won't you have to know if you've told me not to it, I really won't, you know. She said, I had a high risk pregnancy with Brandon, Like it's a miracle he's even here. She was in the hospital for three months with him. So at least, like we do know that somewhere deep in there, Betty does have a heart and she went through something similar and she will not tell. Okay, she's going to sell her best friend or her sister or somebody.
Speaker 2: She is. Yeah, she is.
Speaker 1: So, Sean says. And so I'm wondering what will the grandparents' role be when the baby is born. And Julia says, I'll be putting rules in place, and Andrea's you set boundaries, and you set them right now. Let's hear we all say, you tell them now the boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which Geneva convention? I hold it right now.
Speaker 1: And Ron goes, whatever they say, we will honor their wishes, whatever Julia wants, Like we understand how that is. You know, roll that tape back in about six months. Betty says, why won't you let me hold the baby smoke drink. Yeah, because you're drunk. Betty, you dropped the baby last time. Grandma, we told you.
Speaker 2: Gave the baby boxed wine that we told you.
Speaker 1: So, Sean says, will Ron and Betty be allowed in the delivery room, and Brandon goes, I don't even know if I'll be allowed in the delivery room, And Julia says, we be talking about this in the future, and Sean is so, so she goes, we be talking in the future, Sean, Sean goes, So, Betty goes, I'm gonna hang up. You know who I'm gonna call your mom. So Sean, you know, thanks, Julia says, I know it was tough for you to talk about this, and thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of it. And the talking head Julia goes, you know, all the support means more than words to me. And maybe had need to be so scared, maybe like I've got all this support, and Sean's like, I've never even cried at a tell All before. And I've seen some shit in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen Angela pushing people, I've seen physical violence. I saw Angela in that red pants suit Onesie with her boobs hanging out.
Speaker 1: I've seen Darcy six faces ago still never cries.
Speaker 2: And I've seeing her Areola, this entire tella.
Speaker 1: Never in my life. Just it booms out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, so we.
Speaker 1: Get a flashback to the night before at the fire outside and Kara is saying, it has to be tough to have a strained relationship with your mother in law, but I got to tell you it's gonna get worse if you guys have a baby, like it really makes it hard. And Garmo says, when you have a child, you have such a huge respect for the mother of your child. And then they talk about Kara having a natural birth and how crazy that was, and it's just the four and the whole time you're a Kara and Garmo, you're like, why can't these two make it work? They love each other.
Speaker 2: So much, I know, the most fun, they're the most functional of all the couples that that it's a crazy statement.
Speaker 1: It's crazy they can't make it work. And he says the talk about the natural birth, and in the talking head Kara goes, oh my god, I had no idea Julia was pregnant. And Gemo last night was giving all the gory details about how I gave birth to Nico, how he came out of my body. God, I hope we didn't fucking terrify her. And I was like, well, too late. I mean, she's ye pretty pregnant. So Yara says, Jovi knew, Jovie knew. I told you had boob job. I was excited, but Jovie knew. He always can tell. And then she says, You're going to be such an amazing mom. And everybody's being very sweet and very supportive. So in the talking head, Julia says, we do have a lot to discuss when we get home talking to Betty and Ron are like, oh my god, it's so amazing. They can move back to the farm. They can take face. God, I hope she lets this in. I hope she lets us in. And we don't know what kind of mom wills she'd be like, that's the bigger question. And then they're like whoo when they scream and high five and click their drinks and whatever about.
Speaker 2: These like they're pregaming what tailgating football game.
Speaker 1: Or something, they're beside themselves. I'm sure the camera people are like, Okay, are we done?
Speaker 2: Are we done with.
Speaker 1: These salons the shit face. So now we see the guys talking and chatting, and Matt tells a great story about having sex after taking a mad crap and then the girl wants to grab your ass and they're all like okay. Like nobody's like yeah, bro, everybody's like okay. And then Alexi goes, I don't know, I wiped my ass so many times after she gave birth. And I was like, it's not what he's talking about, but good pivot.
Speaker 2: No, he said he wiped her ass after she gave birth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said I wiped my wife's ass multiple times after she gave birth. But Matt's like, I was talking about banging. Carol walks up and they're like, oh, we weren't talking about anything at all. And so she walks up and sits down and she goes, but I mean, Kara gets it anywhere. She snuggles up right to Guirmo. Seriously, She's like, move over, let me get right in here.
Speaker 2: No, she flirts with him.
Speaker 1: M yeah, She goes, what do you think who's next? You think Georgie and Darcy are going to be next? She goes, I've heard Georgie's out in the streets. I mean she has said a lot of stuff about him, but I mean it's a lot of hearsay. But he's always out in the bars, like here said in court.
Speaker 2: Are we in court? You're on her? You're I sing but chata music and hearsay on the streets. Guermo doesn't like my singing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he likes the old school bachata, not the new stuff. So in the talking head, Darcy goes, you know, I'm sure we're next. It's fine. I could take it, you know, I don't want to waste my years. I got a lot of good Darcy years left in me, and I can handle it. I can handle the good or the bad. But you know, a lot more surgeries to have. I got at least five to ten more procedures. TikTok, trying to get out of next year. So we sit down with Okay, Darcy and Georgie. When we last left you, you were not in a good place. And also, Darcy, I can see every bit of your boobs. Is your dress up backwards? Wardrobe? Wardrobe? Somebody blur the guy, Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that your nipple is out or you just don't feel it anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the surgery but anyway, we're trying not to look directly at it, but it's hard not to.
Speaker 2: Wait, Can I can I rewind it for a second. Right before they start her segment, Andre goes to dark see how do you feel? And she goes, whatever happens, it happens, it's fine, and he goes okay, and she goes, I'm down for anything, and he goes okay, and she goes, whatever it's good or bad, I'm ready and he goes okay and she goes, I can handle it, and he goes okay, like, sorry I asked. She won't even like why it's not He's like, why did I get get sat next to her on a couch? Why did I even ask how she's feeling? You could have one word, Darcy, I'm okay, Like that's all fine. No, she can't stop.
Speaker 1: She's like, the more I talk, the more screen time I get.
Speaker 2: Okay, except yeah.
Speaker 1: So Georgie says, well, Darcy and I we're working on our communication skills, and Darcy goes, yeah, I'm gonna say that right now. I think we have an avoidant mindset, and I have no idea if it'll ever change, and just hoping for some answers today Sean so flash of the talk in the bar when he's trying to say he's been thinking about children, and she's interrupting him and she won't listen, and he's trying to say, I just wonder, after being with my sister, will I ever regret this? And he's like, can I talk? And she's like, oh, yelling at me. I melted in a way.
Speaker 2: In a shield.
Speaker 1: So Sean says, Georgie, how important is it for you to have a child? And he goes, well, I mean even if before this thing with Julia you weren't thinking about it, then this thing with Julia you'll start thinking about it. And she's like, thank you it. Darcy's like, fucking Julia, and he says, but before Bulgaria, I never thought it at all, But now I do wonder, like maybe I'll have regret. And she goes and I understand that. But he always knew going into this we would never have kids. He always insisted he did not want to have a child. He wanted to travel and make money and be a billionaire and be a power couple.
Speaker 2: Do it and we can do all those things. And I was like, you can, well, ware you a billionaire when are power couple?
Speaker 1: Huh what? Well, she's not found, she says, But deep down, maybe he wants a child one day. And if that's what he needs and what he wants, what's fine. I want to walk away. We'll live my life for me. Don't worry about it. Sean says. Do you think this is an exit strategy for Georgie? And Darcy goes, Right after we got married, the dynamic in the relationship changed, you know. Yeah, Now he's got his work visa and his papers and this relationship has been very convenient for him. And Kara goes, it could be pretty timely that he now wants kids after he got his papers, and Julia goes, yeah, but you know I changed my mind. I having kids too, so people can change their minds. And Alexi goes, Come to.
Speaker 2: Ever, come understand his legal immigration status after that first wife, because I'm still so confused by that because he's been here for like twelfteen years or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So a listener wrote me and said that, you know, he got married to that woman, but maybe they never changed his status and that's why he couldn't go back Like I don't, he.
Speaker 2: Would have gotten his pippers from that marriage, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I guess he didn't. I don't know. I don't know. I don't understand. I don't understand. Somebody, if you wrote, can you send it one more time and explain it to us one.
Speaker 2: That would give us a deeper key to understanding this weird, fucked up relationship.
Speaker 1: Why he married her, you know, yeah, all that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: When he seems to despise her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, she goes, yeah, relationship has been very convenient for him. So Kara goes, yeah, I could be timely, and Julia says she changed her mind on kids, and then Alexi goes, just come to my house and hang out with my kids, and then you won't want to any kids. There's three of them. So Stacey and Lauren come out. Stacy looks great.
Speaker 3: Stacy looks great, looks so good, especially in comparison to Darcy. I feel really bad, yeah, saying that the dress looks great, her boobs look smaller and less painful than Darcy's.
Speaker 2: Her face looks better.
Speaker 1: I definitely think Stacy has had already had a reduction because they were not they were.
Speaker 2: Filmed on social media having it at the same time. But it looks like she has already done something yeah yeah, or didn't go.
Speaker 1: As big at the beginning, at the beginning, maybe maybe yeah. So Stacey goes, yeah, yeah. This kid thing with Georgie is very out of the blue. And no, I wouldn't put it past him. He's using this as an excess strategy. He's going to say he wants kids so he can get out of the marriage. And Yara says, Georgie, do you want kids with Darcy or you just want kids? And he goes, well, if Darcy would want them and could have kids, then we could have kids together. But then she can't. So this is why I'm in between with my thinking. Florian says, this is the answer. He knows sense. But Florian says, I think he's saying this to Yara. But Florian goes, this is stupid, fucking question. What kind of question is this to have kids? Stupid? Stupid?
Speaker 2: I know I didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: Was he talking to Yara, your stupid fucking question, okay, sir. And Georgie goes and there are ways like there is like surrogacy, and Darcy goes, I don't want to I don't want to do that. I don't want to be on a journey with Donor eggs. No, No, I feel very disconnected.
Speaker 2: So no.
Speaker 1: And also, I'm fifty and I've I've reached you reda.
Speaker 2: Did he like that answer?
Speaker 1: Well, and it.
Speaker 2: Was rude and it is towards people who have used Donor.
Speaker 1: Eggs, it is. And she's but she's not considering any of this. She's raised two kids, she's fifty years old. She's not interested in having No, she's not interested in a surrogate. She's not interested in adoption. She is done, and they had agreed on this. She goes, you know, would you consider adoption? He goes, well, for me, I would rather do surrogacy because then I would want it to be a biological child. And she goes no. He goes, well, Darcy, you have two kids that are not my kids, but I love them like my kids. And she's like, do you what are their names? What are their birthdays? Where did one of them go to college? So Kara goes, yeah, but like a newborn is a whole other level of kids, not like her adult kids. Right, And they joke around like Stacy, you could give Darcy your egg. She's like, hu, she don't. I don't have any eggs. Sheouldn't have any eggs either. Nobody's got any eggs, No eggs.
Speaker 2: That was hilarious though, because they were like, you're twins, you have the same DNA. Yeah, that was funny. Julia, Come on, Julia is funny.
Speaker 1: And Darcica's going to be like, like Georgie and Stacey had a baby.
Speaker 2: No, So.
Speaker 1: Anyway, none of that's happening. They quit talking about it. So let's talk about the trip to Bulgaria. And Georgie asked Darcy to dress more conservative, conservatively conservatively. Was he being critical or did she not understand how important it was to him. We see a clip of him saying, you have to cover up your boobs if you dress get that in Bulgaria, people think you're prostitute. Horror, And they asked him about this. He goes, here's the thing. I grew up very conservative town, and as somebody dresses with the short clothes and the boobs out, people think you're hooker. Now in Miami, everyone has it all out. We got the surgery, we got the boobs and the butts, and it's hot. I get his hot outside. But people don't dress like that in Bulgaria, they think you're hooker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am on Georgie's side here and I never I don't hear that from herself.
Speaker 1: But it's a hard toyste to make there between Georgia and Darcy.
Speaker 2: Also, he was not calling her that. I know. I am always the one that says if someone says you're acting bitchy, it's not the same as calling them a bitch, and I think it's the same, and you're basically calling them a bitch. But he wasn't saying he's calling her a prostitution whrror. He's saying people will think that if you walk down the street the way you're addressed right now, right with your boobies out, because that's what people think here about people who dressed like that. Also, they did him dirty by not showing the reaction with his parents because his parents made comments. So he was right and they should have shown that clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yara says, I understand how he feels. I understand the point. He just didn't want people to judge his wife. And Jasmin goes, I get it, Miami clothes equal Bulgarian prostitute horror, right, and that he says, oh, he's saying. He says, yeah, yeah, and Stacey says, We've traveled all over the world and we always dress classy, and he just didn't trust her to bring conservative outfits. But she did.
Speaker 2: She was very glossy. She wasn't wearing pants.
Speaker 1: No, she had on like a sheer pants underwear situation.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't just because her button ripped, there was none of her outfits were totally appropriate.
Speaker 1: And when she did put on like a silk blouse and some like pants, he was like, she said, that looks great. She goes, no, I can't wear this.
Speaker 2: No, I'm changing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Jasmine goes to be honest, this is the most covered I've ever even seen Darcy and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, what what it's my boob ouseps? Can you see my nip?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And everybody laughs, and Giarrimo says to Floria and have you ever told Stacy how to dress? And Floria goes, no, to respect my family, you know, just respect my family, my mom and dad. You know, like I met her like this, you know my point for what I need to change. You get my point, and Stacy goes, actually when he met me, I was more. She does a little like a booby shimmy and he goes, no, my family they have no problem. They just want me to be happy. That's it. I hope you didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's nice, that's nice, and I get his point. But you also can respect the culture of the place you're going to visit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. So Sean says, what do you all think about how it took five years for Georgie to introduce Darcy to his family. And he goes, well, listen, there's a big language barrier, and she goes, yeah, he talks to his family when I'm not around. Yeah, so I don't feel included. Yeah, that's because he wants to talk about you. Yeah, so Sean says, Darcy feels Georgie keeps his money to himself, but Georgie says he has good reason. Let's take a look. So we see Georgie and Florian talking at the air Quotes fashion show, and Georgie says he doesn't want Darcy to tell him how to spend his money, and he's always trying to save so he can be independent and invest and Florine goes, so, basically, you're thinking about future and your money, but you don't think about it with Darcy, correct and correct, and then we see them leaving Bulgaria and Darcy saying you could take all my money. I'll write you a check. And that's when he goes, none of you have any money. You always broke and they're like, oh, what, how dare you? So Sean goes, so, Georgie, why did you say Darcy and Stacy are broke? He goes, what, I was walking up and she was saying, just take all my money and go, and she was accusing me of being with her for money, and so I said, you're broke because they are irresponsible. I don't agree with how they spend. I can't speak for Stacy. And she goes, well, you did well, you did take it back. Take it back. I don't even think he knows it. Take it back means He's like huh. And Darcy goes, you didn't mind when I paid for the rent for a whole year, okay, and he says she says he tries to act like he doesn't know what. He tries to explain. He tries to explain and says he doesn't know what money she has, and she says, yes, you do. You know what I get paid you know I have a trust fund. Stop acting like you don't know to this, to which I say, trust fund.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And is that after your papa passes, after you kill him and put him in an early gravecoase of your high jinks, and you think it's dressed.
Speaker 1: I think it's a living trust. And I think she gets money. Yeah, yep, yep, yep. And she goes, She goes, we have a shared account, but nothing is in it. Is I've never put a dollar in it, and neither has he, because either one they're so fraid the other one's going to take their money. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's healthy.
Speaker 1: So she goes, he gives me eighteen hundred dollars a month for rent and bills, and I was like, that's not very much.
Speaker 2: No, And she's always talking about how expensive Miami is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty two hundred dollars for that one bedroom apartment. I bet it's more than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah for bills too, utilities, right, sorry, thirty six hundred yeah, thirty six hundred. Well that is expensive for a one bedroom, but not for Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm saying in Miami, I mean, yeah, it depends on the view and blah blah blah. So Saicigus, Yeah, don't worry about Georgie. His bills have always been paid and yeah. And so somebody says, do you think he's greedy he's Sasigus, yeah, yeah, I say he's greedy, and Darcigu's yeah and entitled and goes, you know, here's what I think. I think. Maybe i'm too Eastern European, but I think when you marry, you take care of your wife. And Darcy goes, well, he didn't pay for shit, and he goes, well, I don't mind, like if we do something and do it together, to put money away together for like an investment, but not just put money in that account and then you spend on clothes and uh, Sasigus, tell everybody what he said the day after you got married. She goes, oh, she said. He says, now that we're married, if we get divorced, you have to support me for ten years. And he goes, okay, so let me tell my side of the story. And he starts trying to say his side of the story, and she's just talking over him, talking over him, and she goes, you know what you did. We were at the Chinese restaurant when you said it. Why are you lying? You know you said it at the Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 2: He's not saying he didn't say it. He's saying he was saying that legally, you are responsible for him for ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as if she didn't already know that, And she goes, don't waste my time, don't waste my press is years, go find a baby, mama, and he goes, well, that's kind of rude, it say just he goes, look, look he's not in it for the long haul. Neither one of them are, meaning Florian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I was wondering to hear her segue. I thought she meant Durcy too, and then she segues into her problems and takes over the whole reunion, and I was like, what, that's not true. Yeah, I didn't even put it together that she meant Florian and Georgy until you just said that. That makes that was her segue.
Speaker 1: She goes, neither one of them are, and then she goes, Florian left, we don't even live together anymore, and they're like what she's Yeah, after the tell all he moved to Connecticut for a job he's doing in his woodworking. That's great, I'm proud of him. But you know, in five months, we've seen each other three times. Three times. She goes, he came back for immigration and he passed that he's an American citizen now, and they all do like they're like, wow, where Julia's going. Yeah, and Darcy says, You're like, oh, Like it's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: It is so funny too, how everyone claps when they're so trained on this show to clap when someone gets their citizenship, that they're doing it even though the moment is actually very dense and there's like we're hearing about a divorce.
Speaker 1: And Sean goes, oh, okay, but you think the timing is suspicious. And she goes, look, he wants his career and his job, and that's great, but he keeps telling me he's not coming back to Miami. He says, he's not coming back. All she's ever wanted this guy to have was a job. Yeah, and he got one in Connecticut, which is another place you have a place to live mm hm and your children live.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So Florine goes, you know, I go to Connecticut's I don't have job in Miami. You know, we just do back and forth until your Lisa is up and then you move back with me and being Connecticut, which sounds like they're playing and sounds like she's just trying to make drama. Yeah, and she goes, I feel abandoned. I feel abandoned in my marriage. I feel frauded. I feel fraudage, I feel you it's fraud, it's fraud, and Darcy goes, yeah, Now both of the guys have become similar, like like like they're twinning, okay, and discard mode is in progress. Discard mode. Kara says, look, I gotta say, if somebody as hot as her, but younger but on Darcy's levels. She's trying to do compliment sandwich. She's trying to say, if someone hot and on a high level like Darcy, but younger and hotter and could bear children, She goes, I think he would be out. I think it would be out a. Kara and Yara are both like, yeah, you don't have sex with her, you don't share finances, and he goes, no, she don't have sex with me. She don't have sex with me. Just I just want you to chase me a little bit, just a little bit, little interest, a little bit Chase, and Sean goes, no, wait a minute, how long has it been since you've had sex? And they say six months. Darcy goes, you know, to have sex, I need to feel emotionally safe. I don't get that. I don't get that from Georgie. I don't feel emotionally safe. So Sean goes, Okay, who's been out in Miami with Georgie? And Andre goes, I've been out with him in Miami. You know Georgie. He is a flirty guy. He's a flirty guy. He likes to flirt, he likes the attention, he likes the ladies to be circling. And Jovie goes, I've been out. I've hung out with him a lot. And here's what I've seen, cliffhanger, and here's whe Kimberly takes over.
Speaker 2: What has Jovie seen?
Speaker 1: Don't dunt all.
Speaker 2: Nothing? I got you, Sean, I got you right? Is that a good cliffhanger? Would that be the commercial breaker? Will let me be an episode break? Is that an episode break? He's so trained, he's so proud of himself. He's like I think. Georgie goes around and tries to make Darcy jealous and Georgie says, the girls come and talk to me. I don't want to be rude, and then Lauren has the line of the night besides Julia asking if Stacy should give eggs because I still think that was really funny. Lauren goes, Georgie, I think Miami got to your head, which is funny because that's what the whole thing about Yara was. Yara laughs hysterically, which is why we love Yara. Guess who rolls her eyes? Elizabeth Elizabeth full on eye roll.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, guys, we do know. Libby's father passed.
Speaker 2: Away and it's very sad.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that, but that doesn't mean she's not an asshole exactly.
Speaker 2: So stay, I'm gonna try to be nicer. But she really pissed me off in this episode. So Stacy said, you're always with hot girls gathered around you, and then she does this very disturbing impression of a dog like panting, I guess, and then uh, Jasmin goes like at chihuahua, and Darcy says, you're very touchy feely weird mannurisms. She says, manurisms like my aneurism. Yeah, she got subtitles on that one. It's always good when the American gets the subtitles. So then they argue about the girl who messaged him asking if the steam room and the spa was open, and Yara says, he's the manager, it's not weird, and Florian says he flirts but cheating. I know Saul with my eyes. And Darcy says, he does flirt. He does flirt and dirt. When we go out, we all get flirted with. I was like, you, so you get flirted.
Speaker 1: With too, let's flirt and dirt. I tried to look it up to see if it's a saying that the kids say, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay. I have no clue. I was hoping, you know, no, I was hoping one of my children taught you.
Speaker 1: I tried to look it up, but it's not there.
Speaker 2: Did she get it from her kids that she doesn't spend time with because I don't. She's try. This whole paragraph was her trying to sound really really cool. She's like, he does flirt and dirt, and we go out, we all get flirted with. But he entertains it. Even when he got eighty six from a bar, he's not allowed back because he was flirting and chatting with some chick at a bar drinking some dudes drink and her his arm around with some chick with your mouth and in her ear, making fun of me when I came over to say hello, you're married, and so apparently like he was flirting with some girl. And then the dude got mad that he was drinking the alcohol and he got eighty six from the bar.
Speaker 1: And he's going, no, that's not what happened. That's not what happened.
Speaker 2: You were outside drunk, and so Kara says, look, if you're networking, it's fine, but you have to include Darcy and make her feel seen. And then she'd let you talk to whoever you want. And I was like, she will never be okay with any sort of networking, even if he's made wonder of Kara is.
Speaker 1: Like talking about herself, right, Like she is kind to network and I won't give you Yeah, yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Not trying to do it without Giermo. She invites Guermo every time, I think, and he does not come because he hates her music so and her drinking. So Sean for some reason to ask Stacy and Florian, how do you think the other couples are doing like they're like Kenny and Yeah or something, but doing commentary and brand Let's start with Brandon and Julia tell them your news and then they tell them they're pregnant, and she's so excited she runs up and hugs both of them, and Florian is like, oh, I have to stand up. He takes so long to stand up, and then he makes them walk over to him. He just stands there and Julie is like, walking over pregnant, hugs it, and I was like, at least Stacey ran over and hugged them.
Speaker 1: And she goes, she had on those heels and she was like feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Stacy thinks that Jovi and Yara are a great cut and Florian says, Jovie just maybe don't hang out with Georgie so much, and Stacy goes or with Florian. So it was a joke, but it was there's truth behind it. So Stacy says, you know, Libby and Andrea are an inspirational couple. Really in the pantheon of bullies. They are the inspiration. So now it's Lauren and Alexi's turned to roll their eyes, which was great, and Georgie goes, oh, what inspires you about them? And Stacy goes, well, they're ride or die for each other. They're you know, ride or die fuck all their friends, but ride or die for their family everybody else. Yeah, So Florian says, it confuses me when I see Jasmine and she says she loves Gino and that isn't the truth. And Gino agrees, and Jasmine says, I love you, Stacy so much, and you could do so much better. Florian is not husband material. And Florian says, and you are wife material. You are pretty sure, Oh, you are pretty sure your wife material. And Jasin says, you are sucking everything from Stacy and you are a sugar baby. And I know because I met Gino on the sugar baby website. Let's not forget. And Brandon and Julia are laughing so hard because they're a couple goals at this moment, and they're laughing at the sugar baby comments.
Speaker 1: Because Brandon, Julia, Gina, Jasmine and Stacy, Florian we're all last resort together.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah. And Florian says, you have a baby with Matt and now you say you love Gino. How are you so fucking stupid? You are disrespecting your man and the vein is popping out of his neck, his face is turning all red, and you know, the sugar baby doth protest too much? Florian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took a bunch of screenshots of him screaming, because angry Florian is the best. Oh they're not, they're on my computer. Shoot, Okay. Yeah, I took a lot of them because I'm going to make some sort of real out of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gets angry. So you say, you love Geno? What kind of fucking love pregnant? What kind of love you love Gino? Such? Just love a let And then they do a split screen of them yelling at each other. Florian is yelling, Jasmine is being fairly calm, and she's like, the day Stacy leaves you, I am going to go and celebrate with her, and Florian says, I don't give a fuck on Jesus' lord, I don't give a fuck. Jesus loves Jesus Lord loves when you use his name like that in a sentence with two fucks.
Speaker 1: In one sense, ah, Florian.
Speaker 2: No, Jason says, I was in an open marriage. You cheated on Sacety. You are a scammer, you know, and he goes you play double face and I don't play those games. And then Sean is like, we're gonna put a pin on this right now. Good luck to you, Stacy. Florian, you aren't actually on this season, so we're gonna have to let you leave. I don't know why we've given you this time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're not gonna solve it today. And you already had your chance, so goodbye.
Speaker 2: You had your chance last season. And Florian goes pray for us, and they leave the stage with lots of like love you, love you, and Matt goes love your dress, and then Stacy goes, we've got this Silva's strong. It's like, okay, I love that you've like co opted your dad's catchphrase Silva strong, but you don't take any of his advice about how to avoid these kind of situations.
Speaker 1: I love that Matt is showing himself to be an ask user because when cousin Michelle, cousin Michelle left to Day's like you look great girl, He's like, you look good. Look snatcho so strong, like Matt not you two come on now, I love it.
Speaker 2: So Sean says, Darcy and Georgie, you've done a lot of fighting and you've both talked about fighting for your relationship and ship. See what I did there with the tube fightings, and I hope that that's the fight that matters most to you. Wow, who writes these for her?
Speaker 1: Somebody just said that in her ear and she said the word fight too many times. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So have a good night at the house and behave please, so we'll see. So backstage, Stacy and Florian says, she says, you scam me for citizenship, and he gets mad and Stacy goes, that's my truth, which I love it. It's not it's there is a truth. There's an actual truth and then there. But this phrase my truth really bothers me because it's like it's it's what I think it's true. So it's my truth even if it's not actual truth, Like, okay, we've proven with facts. So Stacy says, do you want me to move to Connecticut? Do you want to be together? I want my husband back. I love you, and he just says like nothing. He's like whatever, Stacy.
Speaker 1: But he's irritated because this is all fake and they have fully to she's going to live out their lease and then move to Connecticut, and that's why he doesn't have a play yet because they can't be playing.
Speaker 2: For two leases.
Speaker 1: So he probably is living at the Silva house, but also like staying with friends or whatever. He's probably literally like sleeping on the couch of her ex husband or something. And I think this is a nothing story that they're trying to make a big story to have something to talk about totally. And he says they want to get a season of Darcy and Stacy, and so do we.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's just not in the mood to play that game. So she tells Julia that in Turkey she found Florian's phone shoved under a mattress at the hotel in Turkey, so he was like caught doing something or texting someone. She thinks something very shady is going on, because why else would you put your phone under a mattress.
Speaker 1: I felt like they were going to sleep, and instead of putting it under his pillow, he put it under the mattress make it harder for her to find if she was looking for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be Yes, she spies on him, that makes sense to so she goes, I think he's hiding something. I feel like this could end in a twin divorce just like last time, which could be a great show for next season of Darcy and Stacy right TLC. Matt, Yes, I felt like she was like winking at the producers twin Divorce. It could be like Darcy and Stacy colon twin Divorce.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm going to that TLC party in New York in December pitch once again. I'll be talking a match show up about an interview that will never happen. Every time I see him, all remind him and he'll say, let's set it up and we don't. But that's okay, I'm going to pitch this. Yep, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So in the vans going back to the house, Jovie says, I don't know about Florian, and Jasmine says, you know, he pretended for months to be my friend and at the last tell all for Love Island, no Love Therapy Island. He ganged up on me to be to be with the other guys. And Matt says he's a coward. And Jasmine says, I trusted him with private information and now he's using it against me like Judas and then fucking Elizabeth and I know her father just died. Says that sounds like me and Lauren. I was like, are you fucking kidding me? I hope you're talking about you yourself that used private information from a friendship against someone in public it because you please don't tell me you think Lauren did that, because there's no way that situation.
Speaker 1: You know, what you just said made me think, with all the situation with Lauren and Elizabeth, never have you heard Lauren say, well, Elizabeth, you told me this about your husband.
Speaker 2: Never, because she's she's not doing that.
Speaker 1: She's never like done a t for tat and said, oh really good said that.
Speaker 2: In fact, Yara is the one who said, well, we heard that you her husband lost all this money and didn't tell you, like, she didn't even expose that. That was Yara, So I can't even So Also, I don't like constantly defending Lauren because I don't like that shade on me either. So it's just, but Elizabeth, that's what you do to me. And I was really trying to be nice because your dad died, but you couldn't be more delusional here. So Andrea goes, well, they're coming to the house, so this should be fun, and Libby's like, I can't wait for drama. And I was like, oh God, that's true. So yeah, at the house, Jovi goes straight for the bartender and of course he literally makes a beeline before anyone's even out of the vans. I think he like pushed people out of the way and he like high fives the bartender. Way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway for me, pregnant lady. But also somebody said that that house that they're filming in was the Gorgas of Real Housewives in New Jersey's house. But it definitely so they live in a house now. It's not that house. The house they had before, it's not that house. So I don't know if this was the original Gorga house. But several people were like, how come this wasn't pointed out. I'm like, well, it definitely wasn't the house they had that Joe built before they had the house they live in now, because that one looked like a more like a castle. It had like a couple of and a thing that you drive through ciche. I mean it had all these this house doesn't have. I looked, I like stopped, paused it, went on the Google, looked at the listing and all that. I was like, well, this isn't the house before they had, So if somebody knows, then it's the original Gorga house. Let me know. Okay, so about Jovi pushing people out of the way, because the original Gorga house does have a gorgeous bar in the basement and it doesn't look like this put together crap on a corner.
Speaker 2: Interesting, it's not the same. So Lauren and Alexi didn't ride with the other cup because She's like, listen, I have Tourette's and I had an anxiety attack earlier today and I threw up from the stress of all of this fighting, and I just needed to decompress because I was ticking constantly and I would rather be in private, like have some privacy in the vans and decompress a little, and which totally makes sense. And I hope no one gives them crap for that. But I liked.
Speaker 1: That she explained it. And when she said and I was ticking like crazy or out of control, Alexi goes, it was out of control, like you heard, is like feeling for his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But what was weirder was they are wiping the bottom of their shoes off.
Speaker 1: I noticed they were wiping the bottom of their shoes and I wonder if that's a rule in that house and we've only just seen them do it, Like when if you're going to keep your shoes on, you have to like sanitize them because it is all white marble and that it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, did you both step in dog poop? Outside? Why is this? Why just not take your shoes off?
Speaker 1: Maybe they're like me and have plantar fesciatis after her shoes all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense. So Jovi and Jasmine jokingly say that Andrea is a bully and he's like, not my problem. He goes, who me? Yeah? Okay, all right? So uh and then everyone talks about how Julia is pregnant and it was so special the reveals, and Andre thinks that Betty isn't that possessive and bad take, and Yara goes, she's toxic and Libby. Libby goes toxic she's loving Elizabeth again, I R I P Chuck, I'm very sad for you and your family. Betty is loving and not toxic, right, Okay, So then Yara goes she oversteps and not in a night, and then Elizabeth goes off on a tangent. That was hard for me to understand. She's like, in your culture, women think it's their place to come in and be in your face and take care of your kid. And I thought she was like, why is she saying that? Because Betty is an Eastern European, But I think she was saying Andrea's mom did that, and there can't be two queens in a castle, right. I was like, so, if Andrea's mom did that, then why are you defending Betty Because I think you're saying she's not as bad as Andrea's mom. So that's why you're defending Betty because she's not as bad as Andrea's mom, who seemed lovely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I think she was Her point I think was Eastern European when will come in and try to tell you how to raise the grandchildren and be like very aggressive, whether it's their daughter or their daughter in law. So that seems to me that then she would have some empathy for Julia to be like, you have you have a mother in law even though she's not Eastern European, she's from Hickville, is similar. Yeah, yes, whatever, you can never make sense of what these two think.
Speaker 2: I know, so Jasmine says, I worry about Matt's mom because she is what is he again?
Speaker 1: Romanian?
Speaker 2: Romanian? And you know she's a lot. And Elizabeth says, you just have to be really firm and say thank you. But it's too much like stop. And Andre says, Jasmine, you've got a gem over here with Matt and you turn him down. And Jasmine says, I do wonder, Andre, if I'm sabotaging myself. I love when Jasmine uses the person's name. It's like she's learned this technique to be like, I am really listening to your point that you're making. You're having a respectful conversation, Andre, And I do wonder if I'm sabotaging myself and I could finally be happy and I'm ruining it. And Andrea goes, or are you just attracted to bad boys and weirdos? And Yara goes, yeah, speaking of weirdos, why are you attracted to Gino?
Speaker 1: Why quit talking about Gino and how much she loved him in front of Matt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm fine with them talking about how weird and creepy he is.
Speaker 1: Me too, But I wish they would just do it. Severally been Matt's on around right.
Speaker 2: So they're all like, h yeah, why were you? And Jasmine says, you know, Yara, your husband asked me the same thing. And they're all laughing, and she goes and I said to him, I said, Yara is a ten and Jovie you're a three point five. But she loves you. And again everyone laughs, and I was like, that's hurtful. But Jobey's laughing too.
Speaker 1: Jovi laughs too, because again, like Yara said, you know, mother nature did not bless you. Yeah, look at yourself in the mirror, yes, she told him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, Jasmine says, when I met Gino online, he was the perfect partner. And Matt says, he knows how to reel you in there. I bet there was lots of love bombing ye.
Speaker 1: And and it's dying about like I had this big house in Michigan and I've got this great care and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm. Meanwhile he's sending your photos to his ex and being like, look at this hot piece of ass I have totally. So, Jasmine says, everyone judges me for loving Geno. Even my mom was like, why do you love him? And they say, do youve just want someone to fight with? You get bored if you don't have someone to fight with, and Matt says, it's not it's if that's it, you know, I'm I'm not having sex with you for a year, and I'm gonna start wearing hats and they all laugh, and then Jack Jovi says, Matt, if you meet someone else, are you just gonna go? Like? How long are you gonna wait? And Matt goes, I don't know. Maybe if she's still giving me a red light, maybe, and Jasmine says, why are you talking like this? You're like growing out with all the bros, like you know, and at home you always say how patient you are, and Andre says, he's offering you the sky and you want to go on Earth?
Speaker 1: Okay? Andre? Sort of like the Double Game, sometimes it doesn't translate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they ask Matt like, how long can you wait? And she says, well, at home, it makes it seem like he can wait forever, but like all of a sudden, now he's actually there's an expiration date and he says, yeah, the time will present itself. If we're still happy in co parenting and I'm still getting booty from her, then I could last for like five years but you know, if I find out she's talking to someone else, I'd be done, which is fair. And I don't know why she gets mad at this, because she's Jasmine. She hears what she wants to hear. And so he tells us I've been too easy going. So I think she needs to hear that I'm not gonna wait around forever. And then the next group arrives to their dinner. Giermo can't figure out how to work the stove, and then we see Gino shoving food into his face with his hands and Darcy goes, you're hungry, Gina.
Speaker 1: He's so gross.
Speaker 2: No, he's so gross. No table manners. And then Julie and Stacey talk about how last resort, how weird it was that Jasmine introduced them to Matt on the phone, and now Matt is like at the tell all with them in the house. Ye, and Gino's there too, and it's bizarre. And they say they both saw connection right away. Yeah, with Matt over FaceTime, like he had a.
Speaker 1: Bigger beard when they showed that clip, I was like, oh, I forgot his beard was bush. I forgot he looked a little different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Stacy's like, I know it sucks for you, Gino. I'm not saying like it's right what happened. It's not fair, and I'm sorry, but like they did have a connection. We saw it, and so Andre asks Matt, is she the one for you? And Jasmine's like, well, we were playing Truth or Dare yesterday and we see a flashback. Matt said, if they didn't have a child right now, he wouldn't want to marry her immediately, right You want to wait to make sure they're compatible. But she has heard he doesn't want to marry her if they I didn't have a kid. She does. She's a bit like Darcy, like only heres certain things that.
Speaker 1: Will start a Fight's the implants that does that to your brain?
Speaker 2: It does. It's the well like the sperm goes to your brain, and yes, it's the implants do the same. So Andre goes, he's a news prime, he's Hawkeye in his thirties, he has many prospects, and Jasin says, listen, this will be my third marriage. I don't want to jump into another marriage. And Elizabeth goes, that's so smart. I agree with you. I think that's right, and Elizabeth and Andre start arguing with each other, and Elizabeth is like, I'm saying she shouldn't have to accept his proposal because they have a baby. This is in eighteen seventy five. And Andrea goes, you don't make babies without marriage, and I was like what. An l goes, what this? What are you talking about? We're up in Florida, It's happening all the time. What are you talking about? This was the only time I was on Elizabeth's side, and then it quickly ended. So in the kitchen they question if Florian and Stacy are moving in together, and then he almost starts choking, and Florian is like, thank you friend for getting me out of that conversation. Appreciate it. And then Jovi has found this game online where you put a cup in a solo cup in front of your crotch and then this ball and then you try to thrust your hips to get the ball to come up into the the ball to come into the cup. And so it's crazy.
Speaker 1: He had all the materials to make that game just right there at the house. Yeah he just the tennis falls. Yeah, okay, production.
Speaker 2: So Yarra goes, I'm wearing a skirt, Jovie, I can't do that. Without showing my vagina. I'm not Angela.
Speaker 1: When she said that, I was like, rewind.
Speaker 2: What she say, I'm not fucking Angela. So Jovi comes back and Jovi's good at it, and then he's telling Georgie, you haven't had sex in six months. I don't know if you have any thrust in me to do it. And then we get the funniest scene where half of the group is playing this game, just wasted, trying to get the ball into the cup that is by their crotch, standing right next to couples having serious conversations about like divorce and intimacy and literally like elbow to elbow with people thrusting. Go in another room, what is happening? So thrust by the bar exactly. So Stacy apologizes to Jasmine and Matt for Florian going after them and she's like his energy lately, it's very dark. It's dark. And Darcy tells Lauren that they've put up a wall and she's put a wall, that's why they haven't had sex. And Lauren is telling her that she and Alexi had a dry spell and one day she put on an outfit. She came out, she dimmed the lights and it made Alexi feel very wanted and special and that's all it takes.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, it's don't take long.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it. It's like five minutes. And then she goes, seriously, Darcy, Georgie loves you, and I was like, Lauren, are you drunk right now? And then later she goes, I've had a lot of drinks, Like I could tell because you're talking about how much Georgie loves Darcy.
Speaker 1: So uh.
Speaker 2: And then Kara and Julia start doing karaoke and Giermo is like, enjoyed this time with your pregnant wife. She's glowing, Brandon, And then I thought Giermo was going to be like, this is not the kind of a shot of music. I like ye about the karaoke, but he seems to really like it because she's singing a song about like touching my body, and Giermo is like twinkling, giving twinkle eyes at her.
Speaker 1: I'm going to see because the words she was saying over and over I looked it up. She was saying lento and it means.
Speaker 2: Slowly, slowly, that is what it means, so.
Speaker 1: Whatever other things she was saying, and then she kept going lento Lento. She's pointing at him. So I think it has to do with have sex slowly or something. People are going to go you ursa, are you a stupid bitch? The words mean, you know, go to the grocery store slowly or something. It's going to be something completely opposite.
Speaker 2: But it seemed like a sexy song and she can stay touching my body. So one of the lyrics was in English, touching my body. So I think it's definitely sex. It's not about grocery shopping. And he was into it, and she is fully flirting with him and I they're eye fucking each other right there.
Speaker 1: Why can't they just make it work? I know?
Speaker 2: It's also why do you keep playing with each other like this? Like you either stop doing it or.
Speaker 1: Make a decision.
Speaker 2: Just bang it out right now in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's want the other.
Speaker 2: Let's watch. So maybe that's gross, so sorry, apologies everybody. So maybe he should go to her shows. If he's enjoying this kind of singing, maybe go to her shows. That's all she wanted. So Lauren comes to ask Elizabeth to go talk, and Elizabeth is like, I was gonna ask you because she always has to one up. I was just gonna ask you to talk, but I didn't think you'd be receptive.
Speaker 1: To These drunk bitches don't need to be talking, but all right.
Speaker 2: They don't. So they sneak outside, which I thought was funny because Lauren's like, be discreet because she knows everyone will start like pointing and trying to help her.
Speaker 1: And they thought the cameras were going to catch it either, but their money, Yes.
Speaker 2: You have MIC's on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they go outside and she's like, Elizabeth, I just want to tell you I'm so hurt, which again is not the right way to start a conversation because Elizabeth doesn't take accountability. And Elizabeth is like, I am too for what. I am so hurt, and Lauren goes, but why And Elizabeth goes, you abandoned me, and you think I would talk maliciously about private conversations you did did? And Lauren goes, I never said body shaming. You used such a terrible phrase for something that didn't happen, and it caused a lot of problems, And Elizabeth goes for who who did it cause problems for?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Guys keep saying it's not true, So why are you so upset about it. So by that logic, you cannot be mad when someone is spreading lies about your marriage, right because it's not true.
Speaker 1: You could just say he's a pedophile. It's not true, right or not true?
Speaker 2: Why am I? And why is no one bringing up the verbally abusive I'm convinced Lauren didn't hear it because there's this show the clip like why is no? That's worse? It's body shaming is horrible and verbally abusive. That could have gotten you fired from this show if Matt Sharp cared about things like that.
Speaker 1: Suverbally abusive. My name is Angela, come on now, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Livy says, Lauren, your husband did comment on your way and I was coming to your defense as a woman. So how can you get mad at me for that because you did it in public at a party and told everyone in America, Yeah, that he did it. So he didn't speak to you nicely when you're going through a bad patch and everyone goes through bad patches. Andre and I are going through a divorce talk right now. We just talked about divorce last week, and I'm not embarrassed. It's real life. Okay, Well, you're never talked about it in front of the cameras.
Speaker 1: Here Lauren was trying to talk, and Lauren's like, I know, but I know she's trying to talk, and Elizabeth is over over over over. She keeps talking higher and higher and higher so that Lauren can't speak. To get your line out about we talked about divorce last week. Nobody believes that.
Speaker 2: No, because you were just going, thank you, Stacy, we are an ideal couple or whatever she said, a couple goals. Yeah, okay, So Andre didn't want to ruin our friendship because he knows how important you are to me. Because it also it happened with my own family, which might have been a good decision. Some of them are real assholes. So I don't have a lot of people around me. You're the only one that was close to me, and it hurts me and Lauren. She's literally taught making doing it in that voice. And then Lauren goes, we're hurt because we care, and Elizabeth goes, I still care. We can't see the back of her face, like we're only seeing the back of her head. I do hear her sniffling like she's real crying, but the voice goes from playing in I do care in five seconds.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was spliced.
Speaker 2: It must have been edited, So Lauren, they're like, Lawren goes, I care too, and Elizabeth goes, you say very hurtful things. Though, Okay, Elizabeth is so manipulative that this is all your fault and you're getting Lauren to grovel by keep not accepting her apologies and making I.
Speaker 1: Hope Lauren could watch this back and sort of sees from how she's being manipulated.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, Libby and Andrea are perfect for each other because they're both so manipulative. And Lauren says I never said he was a horrible person. And Elizabeth again, all she has to do is be like, Okay, I believe you. She it's gravel more, give me more. I'm the victim more. And so it's like I want to believe you, but your actions make me think otherwise. She has begged for your forgiveness and it's never enough. You keep It's so annoying in life.
Speaker 1: They're not friends right now, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think so because of weird social media posts like I need to get rid of this tube top because I bought it when I was friends with somebody that I'm no longer friends with so Lawrence says she it was so Laurence says, tomorrow is going to be very intense, but I want to leave this civil, this telle all civil and Elizabeth says, I will always be civil with you. Okay, footage not found again, Like yeah again, when have you been civil? And Elizabeth says, we won't be friends like we were, but we can move on and be adult about it. So inside, Jasmine is telling Darcy how bad she feels for Stacy and how she thought their relationship would improve after Therapy Island but has just gotten worse. And Jasmine tells Florian, you know you're very good at hurting people. And we were close like brother and sister after the last resort for like a year. This is where the timeline gets so fishy. So she's like the tell all after the tell after last resort, we were brother and sister for like a year, And I was like, when was the tell all? Because you were complaining that he ganged up on you at the tell All And I know Julia wasn't pregnant at the tell All, So.
Speaker 1: Don't try to make sense of it. Your head to blow off like one of the people on the Oprah sketch seriously.
Speaker 2: So she's like, you really hurt me, and Florian says, I swear to God and Jesus Lord, I never wanted to hurt you. Where is he saying, Jesus Lord all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh, he says, Jesus Lord.
Speaker 2: Jesus Lord. So Jasmine says, look after couple's therapy, you and Julia were my closest friends and I told you my deep dark secrets. I trusted you, and today, after all the private things you know, you still said I never loved Gino. And Andre goes, well, you have a child with someone else, and Jasmine starts crying and it's like, Florian, you really hurt me. And he goes, I'm a bad friend. What do you want me to say? I'm bad friend? And don't cry. There's nothing to cry. Jesus Christ, Jesus Lord, there's nothing to cry about. And Jasin's like, I just said a baby, very emotional, and Kara says, Matt, why don't you stick up for her? She's crying. You don't do nothing, and Matt kras well, she's mad at me too. I don't even know. I can't do anything right. I don't understand women. I don't know what to do. He's very like Charlie Brown in every situation, it's like what.
Speaker 1: Why he doesn't he does always just sort of stand on the fringe and watch Watch with his mouth open. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, I don't know what to do. So Stacy goes Florian give Jasmine a hug, and she forces Florian to give Jasmine a hug, and then Jasmine says she wants to go to bed, and she's upset at Matt. And then Gino goes upstairs and trips on the stairs and Darcy Larius pina, okay, buddy.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even answer. He's like, they're all just so sloshed, you know, I know.
Speaker 2: So Darcy tells Andre, you're an amazing guy and an amazing husband. Your wife is lucky, okay, like when you lost seventy five thousand dollars and didn't tell her. Yeah are you now?
Speaker 1: Are you now own a rubble in Moldova?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Great, he's a great husband. So Jasmine and Matt are heading to the hotel with the luggage because she doesn't want to be in the house anymore, and she's like, I think I should move out with Matilda to somewhere else and he says, are you drunk? How much of you had to drink? Why are you exaggerating and taking this so seriously? And she's like, you said there was an expiration date, and you never said that before until you were with Andre And he says, I'm not waiting forever for you. She's like, so I should move out. Then your mom can have peace of mind that her little baby boy isn't gonna burn in hell for having sex with me.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the deeds aren't even done, So you're still gonna run in hell. You mighty as well stick with her, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's he goes, she goes, I don't even know if you want to be with me. If you didn't we didn't have a child together, And he says whatever, and she goes like that's the problem. Whatever. And he's like, I can't just argue all the time. I'm not gino, like you just go to the bar and you bitch with everyone. Yak at yac like a parrot who talks this much? I'm tired?
Speaker 1: He was like, he was like doing his hand. I was like, whoa. Matt's like, just get me out of here. I don't want to be with these people.
Speaker 2: They just fight and fight about the same things over and over again. He's not built for this. And so Jasmine's like, you told these strangers that there's an expiration date. And Matt says, you committed to Gino in two seconds. He's always comparing, like, why would you not say yes to me? But you said yes Gino, right, and she goes, she's still.
Speaker 1: Married to Gino, you dummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it scarred her, so she doesn't want to do it again. It's called learning from your mistakes. So she said, it took me a year to introduce Gino to my children and my mom, who I have both forgotten about that since I moved to America. And look at how it ended. The American has all the power and he wants to deport me and I can't go through that again. And if I'm gonna take my sweet time if I ever get married again. And then Gino wanders outside.
Speaker 1: Is he drunk and lost?
Speaker 2: Is he lost? Or did producers like make hey, Gina, this would be really funny. Go outside, there's someone with the birthday cake for you. If there's a present, outside.
Speaker 1: There's somebody with a whole truck full of hats.
Speaker 2: There's a hat hat a hat store is right outside drive a hat store, and uh so she's like, what do you want? You know? And then we don't know, Cliffhanger, is it gonna apologize? And it just wants to hear them fight.
Speaker 1: I was told there was a hat store out here, guys with the hat company because you look like my wife. Did you write down next time?
Speaker 2: On? No, okay I did. It's just fighting next.
Speaker 1: Time on we see Gino pulling something out of a closet and everybody's laughing. Underwear It puts underwear on his head and laughs as Jasmine and then he goes, wait a minute, it's wet. But wasn't that from two days ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, and that was not the same underwear. I don't think. Oh, I think he's pulling someone's underwear out and trying to be funny and then make some joke. And then something was bleeped out like it's wet and oh full of bleep something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I like my story better. Noga arrives on the scene and fights with Libby and and three and Alexi so much for being civil, and then Alexei and Lauren are like, why don't you just go back to Moldova?
Speaker 2: Better for all of.
Speaker 1: Us, better for everyone. Jasmine tells Julia that Matt's mom told her something she did not know about Matt. What is it not he engaged before, I didn't engage before, or something like that, you steroids.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really have any money. I don't know. So Andre and Libby taught to Kara and Guierrimo, and she says, they said, like, look at his face or something. And she says, I used to stare at his face for hours. I would too, because he's so hot, and she says, and I could see my whole future there, and she's crying and she goes, look at him.
Speaker 2: I love I love his I love his face.
Speaker 1: And Andre looks over at Gearma goes, oh, I think you're fucked. I was like, what does that mean? Like you're gonna get back together?
Speaker 2: Or maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, but I mean I was like, well, I can't you guys work it out? You love each other.
Speaker 2: Why don't you guys try therapy? Go to therapy? Island to go to therapy or just they went to one therapy appointment and I went madly. I understand, but you got to try again.
Speaker 1: But we know that they're on the next therapy island, which is being shot like in London or something. But they're already divorced. So did they get divorced and then decide they made a mistake and or trying to get back together? Oh so because they're very attractive. Okay, Jasmine talks to Gino. They're sitting outside, and she said, he says no. She says, it really hurts me that you say I never loved you. How can you say I never loved you, Gino? And then she was I've said after this, I don't think I could ever love anyone else like this ever. And of course Matt walks up and hears this, you know.
Speaker 2: Because the producers told him. There's like a hot dog cart outside or something.
Speaker 1: Matt, there's a steroid stand right in the backyard, go grab some. There's a tow truck for sale. So he walks up and here is it. Of course, but I kind of think Jasmine is playing Gino a little bit, to be like, when you did have sex with me this four times? It was the best sex of my life. Your penis is like no other. I think she's just trying to butter him up so he'll stop this foolishness. Right, Matt walks up in here.
Speaker 2: Also, she did love him, she was obsessed with him, really gross way she sucked his toes on TV. She passed a polygraph on the last tell all like, I think she loved him, and not in the healthy way. I think it was a super fucked up way.
Speaker 1: And we don't have to understand it, you know.
Speaker 2: But it some there were feelings there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Matt is in the car on the way home crying, going the baby is mine? Right, do you know how stupid I'm gonna look at the baby is not mine? Well, the baby looks just like you, Matt, So the baby is yours.
Speaker 2: Also, did you not watch last season? He never fucked her, so they had definitely not his.
Speaker 1: Like once since the wedding, I mean, you know, so yeah, and that's it. That was the next time on I wrote that down.
Speaker 2: I don't see any shark teeth or I written nose or whatever she liked about Gino on that baby.
Speaker 1: So no, no, oh my god, can you imagine? You know that's it. Guys, this is a long recording, but you know it's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Maybe you're traveling, maybe you're getting to listen to this why you travel and you, guys, here's something that I want And Kimberly doesn't know she wants it, but she wants it to If you have some juicy family drama, just some good old fashioned family shit that goes down at Thanksgiving, please send it to us on a DM or email. We will change your names and we want to tell your story. Yes, I love a good chat. Yes, yes, I love that character that I think it was Horatio Sance created that was like drunk uncle at Thanksgiving. Yeah, that's what I need. That's I need stories like that. Yeah, stories if somebody storms out, yeah something. Yeah. And I just saw an article that was I don't know it was like on Instagram, but I think it's the Washington Post called why is Everybody Thanksgiving Always High? And it was a whole story about the Cousin Walk, but giving the cousins like We're going to go on a walk and then come back talk about the Cousin Walk. And I was like, no, that is funny. That is funny.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yes, my friend Mary's brother in law did one time ruin Christmas by getting so stone that he fell asleep in his car outside and they just left him out there. We were there too. We were there because we always go to their house for Christmas night, you know, to with our neighbors. And I was like, where did he go? And They're like, he passed out in the car because he was stone, We're just going to leave him out there. I was like, the mom was so disgusted with them, so just leave him out there. He didn't need that, he didn't need to eat anyway.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love stories like that. I love a story like that. So DM it. I'll change all the names. I'll make it as an honor as as possible. DM it to me, dim it to Kimberly sent it to me on email and podcast dot com. This is what I need. I need some good Thanksgiving drama. Yes, and it all goes down on thanks story. We have story too, Yeah you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well when we are we gonna tell it? Here? Are we gonna tell it? On the Pink Shape Prime?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, well we'll see maybe we'll tell you some over there. So guys, Kimberly and I are covering on the five dollars level of Pink Shape Prime. We're covering ninety day the other way. That will be out on Friday, and then you, guys, my Pop and Bravo episode will be out on Thursday with Christian Graceno. So if you're avoiding your family, you'll have an episode to listen to with that too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Seaky's Sister Wife comes out Wednesday. Just out here, work work, working hard.
Speaker 2: I'm really enjoying you and Keisha talking about plathvill. She is she she gets it immediately, first five minutes. She understands those people. She's just like that one. This is the problem here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. I misspoke. Seeky's Sister Wife comes out today on Tuesdays, and Welcome to blackfil comes out on Wednesdays. So that's all on the ten dollar level. If you want the five dollars level, that is Kimberly and I talking about the other way. It comes out on Fridays. So that's your lineup for this week, everybody. I hope everybody has a great holiday week. I hope you at least get one and a half days.
Speaker 2: Off of work.
Speaker 1: If you're lucky enough to have a shop, I hope you get a little time off work. And if you want to be with your family, I hope you have a wonderful time. And if you don't want to be with your family, I hope that it's bearable and everybody escapes unscathed. Yeah, okay, that's the best I can do. I'm going to be at the beach with my family and we're not having any Thanksgiving food, but everybody will be forced around to go around the table and say.
Speaker 2: What you're thankful. I love it because I will.
Speaker 1: Force it and we will have fun and everybody will like it. Okay, Harvy, Thanksgiving, Bye guys.
Speaker 2: Bye,