Speaker 1: It's the Valentine in the Morning replay.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the breakfast table of Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 3: I laughed heartily, help us respectful to say I love you.
Speaker 1: The full show podcast starts right now.
Speaker 2: Brian Burton, good morning. How are you, buddy?
Speaker 4: I'm great man. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing all right? Jill, how you doing doing well?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay? John Kmucci studio check. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. I can confirm doing well.
Speaker 2: Laura on the couch, how are you doing? Doing very well? Very well. Michael Pullman in New York City, Good morning, Good morning, how are you doing very good? I have some news actually, okay, people, Now you may not know Michael that well, he's a producer of ours that's in New York. Well, Michael has some news and I'd like to give him the floor. Go right ahead, Michael.
Speaker 1: As of next month, I will officially be an executive producer of Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 7: WHOA wait?
Speaker 2: What am I.
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 9: Brian?
Speaker 2: You're fired?
Speaker 10: What this is?
Speaker 3: How we find out?
Speaker 2: Maybe I should know about that? And how does that?
Speaker 1: They're just putting me on a contract, so therefore I get executive in.
Speaker 2: My title, what happens to Brian?
Speaker 10: He is the senior executive producer.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Well, I have some news as well. As of the next month, I will be hosting overnights on Big Boy one O three.
Speaker 10: I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: Tell you that's great? Did congrats?
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Nothing is changing.
Speaker 2: The extra zero's not paycheck.
Speaker 10: Lunch is on you.
Speaker 2: That's right. So you're your senior executive.
Speaker 4: I'm senior executive producer, in charge of production and assistant to the Traveling Secretary.
Speaker 2: Who's the traveling secretary?
Speaker 10: That's Laura.
Speaker 2: It's the traveling or is the traveling secretary?
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Do they need titles? These two?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you guys should give yourself a fun, stupid title.
Speaker 2: So these are real titles. Uh, she's social media director on the couch, Laura, that's what she does. Michael next month is executive producer. You're a senior executive pducer in charge production.
Speaker 6: I'm co host on Mike number two.
Speaker 2: That's boring.
Speaker 11: That's boring me chief media strategist and head of people and places.
Speaker 3: What is he?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 12: Yeah, let's see co producer, assistant producer.
Speaker 13: He's yet.
Speaker 2: Now, somebody called him a sidekick the other day. At all, mad find that a sidekick? What am I? You're hey, Well, that sounds like I'm a drug deal. No, I know what it means. I speak Spanish too, but I mean people who don't speak Spanish be like, it's that guy.
Speaker 10: You're the shepherd.
Speaker 2: The shepherd.
Speaker 4: You live in a space beyond titles. You are just more of just a feeling, a vibe.
Speaker 2: Wait can get an object, a mystical being. Well, that really took the air out of Michael's big news there. Sorry about that, Michael. That's good news though. All right, it is Tuesday morning, it's balance out of the morning. If you guys want to ring up, give us your job title? What are you?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: One oh four three? It's here're something good. Maybe you got a big promotion coming up. Profit promotions they don't always come with a lot more money. Nowadays. They love to give you a title and more responsibility, but it's never, you know, commensurate with the amount of money that you should be making for that job. That's a tough spot. That's why we've all pulled our money, Michael, and you'll be getting nice fat bonus from Brian Burton.
Speaker 10: I've been demoted.
Speaker 7: My FM. Listen anywhere with the free Iheard Radio.
Speaker 2: App one of four three my FM. It is Valentine in the morning, and let us say good morning to Charon.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like it's more fun if I go Sharon, because I go Sharon. You're on.
Speaker 8: That sounds great.
Speaker 2: Hey Sharon, Hey, good morning, Good morning. What's going on, Sharon?
Speaker 14: I'm just getting ready for work.
Speaker 2: I hear you. What do you do for a living.
Speaker 8: I'm a behavioral therapist. I work with kids on the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, And how rewarding is that?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 16: Very much?
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would assume when you make a breakthrough or something just clicks, it has to be fantastic.
Speaker 8: Right, yes, absolutely, I love that.
Speaker 2: Well, what can we do for you today? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, I wanted to tune in to get sickets to see Lady Gaga.
Speaker 6: Oh using the Gaga karaoke contest.
Speaker 16: Yes, that's righte.
Speaker 6: Okay, So today's the last day. So if you haven't done it yet, you need to do it today.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well do what is she going to do?
Speaker 13: So when you're listening to us on the iHeartRadio app, you're going to see a red microphone there at the top of your screen. You tap it and then you sing us your favorite Lady Gaga song.
Speaker 6: You don't have to be a good singer. We just want to hear you sing.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the singing is just a price of admission. But yeah, like Jill said, you listened to one of four to three IFM and the free iHeartRadio app. When you're doing that, a little microphone icon upper right hand corner. Click that, then you send us yourself singing.
Speaker 8: Okay, sounds great. I'll go ahead and do that.
Speaker 2: Then, oh, let's do it now we're here, okay.
Speaker 16: Shitting, Let's see.
Speaker 8: My favorite Leadyaga song would have to be Joe Anne from her Joe Anne album Go right ahead?
Speaker 9: Is that.
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 16: Where do you Take You Come? What do you take You Come?
Speaker 14: Cool?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 8: To save a whole song?
Speaker 2: No, no, you only actually get thirty seconds.
Speaker 6: Very good though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really good. Go do that on the app now because that was very entertaining. I love the breathiness you got too.
Speaker 8: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that that early morning breathiness like play Misty for me. It's very nice.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, So, like Jill said, open up the app do that and today's last agel, today's last day.
Speaker 6: Do it now?
Speaker 8: All right, thank you so much?
Speaker 2: Okay, goodlock Sharon, thank you, okay, love bye bye bye. I like your breath Inness. You know that song?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, not as well as for others. But right what song would you sing?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not going too many people too loud to dance.
Speaker 10: You're very scared of this show.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It looks amazing.
Speaker 2: I know it does, probably, but it's just a lot. And then you have to like, you can't sit down at that concert. And I'd like to enjoy the music for some reason. And I don't like to always dance.
Speaker 3: You're not enjoying it if you're standing up.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm like moving and stop.
Speaker 3: That's enjoying.
Speaker 2: Other people are singing in my ear. And yes, I just want to sit down. I paid for a ticket. I want to hear her sing. I don't want to have to be forced to be part of the show.
Speaker 6: You know you could sit You don't to be forced.
Speaker 2: No, I can't I sit down again? Hey you again, Fiddy Diddy, and that's you, Hey again, look at this funny Diddy.
Speaker 7: Got dad yit We got a funny Jawnny in the front row. Get up your bike, Stagg.
Speaker 10: Yeah, dude, you do.
Speaker 4: So just like that.
Speaker 10: Sometimes I got a fatty.
Speaker 2: Self. Park's out of control.
Speaker 6: By the way, my house, you're still watching it.
Speaker 2: We're still watching it.
Speaker 7: One O four three FM.
Speaker 2: One of four three, My Fami, it is Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 13: Last night, I was brushing my teeth and I went to go brush my retainer and my retainer snapped in half. I have never heard of this happening to anyone before. It's like kind of like a night guard. It's just stop me from grinding and everything, but also like keep my teeth moved so quickly in one night my teeth have already shifted.
Speaker 6: Just not wearing it last night. Yes, and I can't believe it.
Speaker 13: And so I got to go to the dentist, which I hate going to the dentist, but I got to call them today.
Speaker 6: But I can't believe it too.
Speaker 2: I don't know, says I hate going to the dentist of the dents like got its aid a scone lady. Again.
Speaker 13: I know she doesn't hate me because she listens to the show.
Speaker 6: No, no, I tell her, like I really hate coming here.
Speaker 2: You know, she knows I had at a nightguard because I grind my teeth and I have an ear, so I have to be careful that stuff. Mine was so disgusting. I don't know if you guys are on this part of Instagram where they show you how to clean your night guards and they put it in some little container and vibrations clean the night guard. We've seen those. I've seen that, right, the sonic vibrations whenever. So I don't think it ever cleaned mine. And I was so disgusting and old and nasty. I went to like CBS and purchased one of the over the count of night guards. They're great, Wait really, one dred percent. I have to tell you, whatever brand it is for mine or something, mine works great. I've got two of them. Oh yeah, and they last they said for like six months or whatever, and it was like twenty five bucks, okay, and they worked just as good in my opinion. Yeah, they may not work for you because you have I say, where your your teeth are like a continental drift. The continents are moving purely.
Speaker 6: You know that's about to have the permanent retainer up top?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you have to take that out when you get an MRI or something.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 13: I have to tell him about it, though, but I can't take it out. It is glued to my teeth.
Speaker 2: Got that poor guy that gets sucked into the MRI and passed away the other day? You saw that one. No, his necklace, well, I think it was a weightlifting necklace or something like that. Oh really, as and as the story goes, I don't know the full story. So who knows? Because he sings, you hear him in the news, and you see an Instagram post or whatever. He was wearing some big chain around his neck. There's a weightlifting thing. He uses it for working out. I don't know, something like that. And his wife had called him in. The nurse had called me in to help his wife get off the table and the machine was still on, and then right into the machine.
Speaker 6: He wasn't a patient, No, he.
Speaker 2: Was outside the area where he's safe. But somebody called him in, his wife or the nurse. It's still kind of confusing to me. Oh my god. Then he got sucked into the machine. They got it turned off, got him into ear and somebody passed away from a heart attack. Yes, oh, so sad. I know. I'm petrified of this and you can't. It doesn't pull out like cavities and stuff right, like feelings. God, I don't know because I've been in them before and I think I've had my head in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't ask you if you have cavities.
Speaker 2: It's all metal in your body, right, So like if you forget and you happen to have metal in your body and you forgot, does it rip it right out of your body or something?
Speaker 13: I mean they they check with you at least, like from the MRIs that I've had, Yeah, you had a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's that reception. It's while they're wheeling in your back. It's like before you get on the bed, like.
Speaker 3: They're asking if they can like X ray you first, just to make sure there's nothing in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I tend to trust people if they have metal in their body or not.
Speaker 3: You never know. Some people maybe forget or who knows what the scenario.
Speaker 2: You forget you have metal in your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe had a little actent when you were and you got some screws in your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, we've got a hand being raised from New York Michael or a priest or New York City Michael executive producers. Not yet next month. Yeah, good, Michael.
Speaker 1: Well, I happen to know that usually like of the time, the metal that they use for like implants and stuff is not magnetically it should be safe, it should be check with your doctors.
Speaker 2: I am not a doctor, right, And that's probably on purpose, just for safety, you know what I mean. Or maybe it breaks down differently or something in the human body too, and things like that. I'm going in for one of those scans this week though, am I right? No, Well, it's maybe the same thing. Prenuvo. Okay, I'm gonna get my whole body checked out.
Speaker 16: Good.
Speaker 10: Good, that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you guys see the report.
Speaker 6: Good because then we can put a rest to like all the ailments that we think you have.
Speaker 2: What do you think I have?
Speaker 6: Because like do I have this? You always? Yeah, I'm with you, like have these problems too.
Speaker 10: This is what happened. Oh my gosh, my legs, my dying. And you'll be like, yes, not looking good. Then she like.
Speaker 6: Afraid about I go to the worst case scenario.
Speaker 2: What a great friend. All right, it's Valentine in the morning. This is one A four three MIFM if you want to reach out and get texting right now three one o.
Speaker 7: Four one o four to threem.
Speaker 2: One a four to three my fam, But it's Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 3: I got a question for I guess this is only Gill and Vow this applies to But if you're listening to and you have a pet, then I have this question for you. I've seen quite a bit of this on social media. If your pet could be turned into a human through AI or whatever, you think you'd be friends with your pet? Oh, based on their personality that they keep pooping in the house, Well that's part of it.
Speaker 13: My cat Bradley, Yes, Lacy, probably not. We probably wouldn't be friends.
Speaker 3: Is that the one that hides from you all the time, and.
Speaker 13: Yes, doesn't like to be touched, doesn't like friendly encounters.
Speaker 2: Now, my dog's are type, we'd be friends.
Speaker 3: There's this survey that they were doing and like one out of three people claimed that, like they think their pet would be dating material.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: So they have people on social media essentially saying, if like there was an AI version of your animal, like, what would your dog? What would your cat be like?
Speaker 2: I never thought date my dog.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't date my cat Bradley. Bradley's too needy, that's yeah, yeah, I wouldn't date brad Well.
Speaker 2: Hans Soul's a bit needy too, right, cool looking dude, man Landa will be up for fun. Landa Harrison's up for fun. He'd be like did some wild stuff, getting.
Speaker 3: Like energetic around the house in stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah at times. Yeah, he's getting older now and I feed him too much. Oh my god, I was at a heart attack this weekend. I had Lando. I took him down the grocery store because I've seen people with dogs in the grocery store that don't have service animals on their dogs. I go more than I want to do it too, So I brought my dog in just for I was gettingggs and bacon. I was in and out right, So come out, and I see lady helping somebody who's older. This is this past weekend, helping somebody older into a car, somebody elderly like my mom. And so you're helping her into the car. And there's a handle you can buy. It's a small thing, about six inches long. It's a solid metal handle and it attaches to part of the door. You know where your door closes and it locks. There's a little kind of U shaped hook there right It attaches to that. It provides extra support for somebody, just hooks right on. It's very generic, works great, And so I go, hey, so you're taking a few minutes to get into the car there. You know, my mom's a memory care eighty five. We have a handle that you put in that door jam right there. It just sits right in that little slot and it can help people who are older get into vehicles. Okay, thank you, strange man. And I'm thinking, well, I'm here with a dog. I'm friendly looking my wife cause she probably thought you were going to attack her, you know, and the dog was a cover or something like that. But then when I did, I happen to have that handle in my car. And my mom doesn't use it anymore because she's in a wheelchair. So I go, hold on a second, I actually have one. I don't need it anymore. Here, you just have ours. And then she was noth to me. She's like, oh my god, thank you very much. He's nice the whole time. But she thought I was trying to you know. Yeah, Leilani said that she goes you have to be careful. Anytime a woman has some strange man come up to her, she's thinking bad.
Speaker 6: Stuff, especially in a parking lot.
Speaker 8: Lin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen so many.
Speaker 2: Videos, even with a cavalier dog.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 13: And do not answer the door. Okay, do not answer the door, especially if you're home alone. Don't answer your front door if someone's knocking. Never, No, don't, honestly don't.
Speaker 2: Honey, locked myself.
Speaker 5: Can't stay out, No, stay out there all night long. All a sudden comes up one four three, one of four to three. My family, it's Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 4: I want to try another segment of Kill's Hollywood Headlines debunked it so some fake stories.
Speaker 2: Excuse me that Stanley is I got to the bottom of my Stanley. It's not mine, all right, I have to piece so back. I stole my wife, Stanley. I've been using it to try and drink more water. So Jill's Hollywood Headlines debunked.
Speaker 10: Yes, go ahead, ready, well, we're gonna do it next.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay, what's the example.
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 6: The Cold Play CEO's fake daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh he has a daughter or doesn't have a daughter.
Speaker 6: You'll see.
Speaker 2: You better tune in and I don't know, so he has one or doesn't have one? Trend all right, okay, fair enough, because I was like, just tell me yes or no.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: I have a whole story to go along with it.
Speaker 13: Please don't my segment already it should have been.
Speaker 6: Fleshed, has been fleshed out.
Speaker 2: It's like coming up on tab it is gonna be hot or cold.
Speaker 5: All right, Text Valentine in the morning at three one o four three.
Speaker 2: Lady guy got Brnda Mars one of four three. My fam here she comes debunk.
Speaker 6: Oh all right, let's debunk these hoaxes. So we all know about the couple at cold Play?
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, So his name is Andy Byron, the CEO of Astronomer.
Speaker 6: This video was CEO.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 13: This video went viral on TikTok of this woman who claimed to be Marina Byron, his daughter. She's standing near a fire and the caption says, reconnecting with life after your dad's affair makes national news and.
Speaker 6: Everybody's like, oh my gosh, it's his daughter. This is crazy.
Speaker 13: No, the woman in the video is actually a singer. Her name is Marina, but she posted the video talking about her music, completely unrelated to this somebody took that video, put that caption on, made a fake account. He does not have a daughter, as far as we know, two sons.
Speaker 2: That lady never made a video about. They stole her own stuff. She was just some of her music. Somebody over dubbed it and just freeze framed it. I thought she was trying to get pressed.
Speaker 3: But it's got like thirty eight million views or something.
Speaker 6: It took really did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like her music.
Speaker 6: And she's like, I'm not the CEO's daughter. Like she had to come out and say, it's just now she's getting some plays. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: But also, isn't that genius marketing though? Because the person who stole that account, they were like promoting some kind of travel agency or something like that, and like what a genius idea though, messed up, wrong, whatever, but like to be able to capitalize on that. Now you have thirty eight million views on whatever like company that you had started, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What's the travel age? Sam confused?
Speaker 3: It's like called trips or something.
Speaker 2: I thought they were just stealing her thing and she's a musician. Where the travel agency part?
Speaker 3: Well, if you look in the cap shit or the bio of the profile it says like booking my next profile on trips or something like that, right, and then you click it and it's a company, So probably did that for the advertise.
Speaker 2: That's your mistake. You keep clicking, Stop clicking to two clicks and go I'm done. Two clicks says it all. You got to go three clicks or four clicks. You've gone too far. People.
Speaker 13: The next rumor, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey are married. That is not true.
Speaker 2: Did you even hear this rumor?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's been a rumor now for weeks.
Speaker 2: I totally missed out. Yes, I'm not on that part of the world.
Speaker 13: Something you need to know about Taylor Swift is that if she wants something out there, it's going to get out there. If she doesn't, she's also gonna get it out there. There have been these sources that are saying, like, no, she's not married.
Speaker 6: If there's ever a.
Speaker 13: Source that's connected to Taylor Swift, it's Tree Pain, her pr manager.
Speaker 2: Tree Pain, Tree like t Pain but Tree, Yeah, okay, it's like that. Am I getting more confused with the de bunking? Hi, I don't know, I've lost three I said. If Taylor Swift wants something out there, she's gonna get it out there. She doesn't want something out there, She's she's gonna.
Speaker 6: Get it out there as well.
Speaker 13: They're gonna come out and say no, this isn't true, like they are quick to stop it all right.
Speaker 2: That See that made no sense to me. She wants it now there, she's gonna get it out there. She doesn't want something out there, she's gonna get it out there. Yeah, so she's gonna come out quickly and debunk the rumors saying yeah.
Speaker 6: So that is not true.
Speaker 13: Then our last rumor is Walt Disney's frozen head located somewhere in Disneyland.
Speaker 6: That is not true.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm not fine.
Speaker 6: It is an urban legend.
Speaker 2: Well listen, they've got Ted Williams head ted? Did the head?
Speaker 6: Is that true?
Speaker 2: See? I thought you were a Captain de Bunker. I don't know's head is true? Well, this rumor had its cridentically got a frozen head somewhere, hoping that one day they could bring him back or something, or they'll cure whatever ailments. Oh, but the first thing they have to cure is put the head back on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 13: But the Disney family has come out and said multiple times that this isn't true.
Speaker 2: Of course they did.
Speaker 6: The company has said this is not true.
Speaker 2: What are they going to say? We've got Walt's head inside the castleically frozen. They're going to tell the truth three stories below the you know, or three levels down or something like that, or ten levels down to Disneyland.
Speaker 6: It's not true.
Speaker 2: Has Disney always told the truth about everything?
Speaker 10: Always?
Speaker 2: Do you remember a certain bunch of little people that they had at a movie premiere.
Speaker 10: One time that I can't tell that story?
Speaker 2: That's a very funny story. So the head is.
Speaker 6: It's not okay, No, that is a complete urban legend. That is not true.
Speaker 2: There we go. People fall off these urban legends though, you know all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Always you hear something, you go, oh yeah, that sounds like that could be it, and you find out years later it wasn't. You know, Yeah, Blake is I was gonna ask if so and so is still alive? Who's that comedian that was always dying but never died? And I'm talking about he was. It was a black comedian and people always go, oh, I got so so passed away? The guy never died really. Well, he maybe dead now, you know what I mean. But it was always like, oh really and he's like, I'm still here. But it was like, for some reason, people always kept having stories in the news with a certain you know, comedian pastaway or something. Uh, that's crazy, I don't know, all right whatever. Six forty four it's Valentine. You went down this road. I told you two clicks. You should have been done. You guys did a four click story. Yeah, Battle of Sex is coming up. Eight sixty six five four FOURFM texting three one oh four three three one oh four to three. If you want to be part of the show as well, blink one eighty two, Oh the Small Things. It's Valentine in the Morning on a four to three MYFM small one of four three my faminest Valentine in the Morning, Blank win ay two All the Small Things. Six forty seven Rapid Fire John in that song He's so fast, it's got two minutes and fifty seconds. John has found some rumors that he thinks should be thrown out here. John take away, Jill, give.
Speaker 3: Me your best guess, Oh gosh, sure or false? Brundo Mars wracked up such a huge debt with the Vegas Casino that he has to do a permanent residency there to pay it off. What are your sources say?
Speaker 6: Are saying that is false?
Speaker 2: I hear it's true. I hear it's true. What's the truth? John?
Speaker 3: We'll never know?
Speaker 2: Okay, so wait a minute. The segment is will never know.
Speaker 3: Jill is the arb of truth here. I trust she says it's false.
Speaker 6: He's joking about it.
Speaker 2: Well, you joke about something sometimes to take the pressure off for it.
Speaker 6: But I don't think it's self.
Speaker 3: Deprecation, all right? Any truth to this one? The Kardashians fatten their brother up so they can harvest it for their butt injections.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Kardashians fatten their brother so they can harvest it for the butt injections. Can I sell my body to the Kardashians? Can heavier set people like me sell stuff? Maybe so they use like uh fat inchecktions or that I don't know, Joe, like, is that a thing?
Speaker 13: Rob Kardashian has struggled with his weight, and he he doesn't want to be on camera anymore because he's so unhappy with how he looks.
Speaker 6: He hasn't been on the show for years.
Speaker 3: So rich though, but I just not true interesting.
Speaker 2: I don listen. I watched an episode of south Park and I think she might be a hobbit. According to south Park Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 10: We don't get that.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, my kid just got into it. And you know, when you're seventeen year old gets into something, it's it's so dirty. It's no one should watch it. It's bad. Like, how does south Park exist in this world?
Speaker 3: I think it's because they've been doing it forever, dude, have you seen it lately? Not big?
Speaker 2: They are so dirty now, Like I know that's no, but like in the beginning, when it first came out, it's like Brian Botano days and stuff. It wasn't that bad. Now it's they say do everything, nothing's off limits. And I sat there, I'm like, is there an h R person at the Southford Corporation? There cannot be. I don't know, there cannot be.
Speaker 3: Jilla have one more for you, Okay, And this one has started quite the controversy. Is that true that Stevie Wonder isn't as blind as he makes it out to be, that he's just gone on with it because of how successful he's gotten and they quote the Shack story. Do you know the Shack story?
Speaker 6: Know what's that?
Speaker 3: Because I've heard this too. Shack has told this story on the air multiple times that one time he was getting in an elevator. The elevator opened up and it was Stevie Wonder in it and he just goes, oh, hey, Shack, and Shak was like, I didn't touch I didn't say anything. And the elevator opened and he said, hi, Shack, like he knew I was there with it. Apparently not well.
Speaker 2: And Steve let me defend Steven Wonder because I know the man and I d editor with Stevie Wonder. He came on the show many times years ago. Steven Wonder is legally blind, you know, one hundred percent. I believe within that when you're legally blind, people have a definition blind or ually impaired. Sometimes it may not be accurate. Some people think blind is like pitch black. It's not necessarily that if you're legally blind, you might see shadows or movements or things like that. I think that can be the case. And Stevie Wonder saw this shadow that's blocking out the sun. It's so big coming the elevator. That's either Godzilla or Shack. But he probably when you now this is one hundred percent God's honest truth right here. When you are visually impaired or you lose a certain sense, they say that you're heightening another sense. He smelled that gold bomb or whatever it is that Shaq wears coming from a mile away. He goes, oh, that Shack because a gold bomb commercial. That's that powder he puts on himself. That's what it is. Oh wait, it's that icy hot that's what I smell coming at me right now.
Speaker 10: That's good.
Speaker 6: No, he's blind.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, thank you for your ruling. Thank you, John.
Speaker 7: Here's what's coming up in entertainment.
Speaker 13: Has a new show for people who are inexperienced.
Speaker 6: I'll explain right after Traffic one four three my sm entertainment headlines. Tim Grath is.
Speaker 13: One of the biggest names in the history of country music, but if you ask him, he doesn't think he's the best singer in his own family. Of course, he's married to Faith Hill. She's a wonderful singer. But now his three daughters, Gracie, Maggie, and Audrey all sing as well, and he says he'd love to do a song with all five of them at some point.
Speaker 6: But Tim McGraw says, I'm the worst singer in the family. I'm pretty good, but when he's measured up against the girls in Yeah, he says he's the worst singer.
Speaker 2: Well, they may hit some really high notes or something like that maybe, but Tim's got a great voice, a classic country voice is fantastic, and he's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be at our Iheartrating Music Festival. I forgot Yes, I'm so excited.
Speaker 13: And Hulu has a new show coming called Are You My First? And it is the hottest group of inexperienced people ever assembled. They're saying they're going to search.
Speaker 6: For intimacy love.
Speaker 13: Maybe they're first in a tropical paradise designed just for them, so it's kind of like Bachelor in Paradise. Colton Underwood and Caitlin Bristow are going to be hosting from Bachelor Nation and it's going to start streaming on August eighteen.
Speaker 2: I love this actually, right, So this is people trying to lose your virginity.
Speaker 3: Basically, it's the Bachelor, but no one knows what they're doing exactly.
Speaker 10: It's the best. Yeah, I can't wait to watch.
Speaker 7: I'm Jill.
Speaker 6: We they're in timid headlines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like twenty years ago, something like that. Twenty five years ago. These shows never would have made it, you know, the moral compass of America. Well I'm here to lose my virginity on national TV. All right, Well, come on in, have a seat, enjoy yourself. Battle Sex is coming up? You just going to play? We'd love to have you on board eight six sixty five four to four my FM eight six six five four four six nine three six. This is Chapel roone. It is good luck, babe.
Speaker 7: It's cool.
Speaker 2: On my faminest Ballentin in the morning and come up later on this hour. What's the most interesting topic being discussed in your group chat right now? Most people left my group chat? Who Ben Franklin group chat? And everybody left it? And when I say everybody made everybody in this room. What is the most interesting topic right now? What's the what's the t in your group chat? Text? In at three one oh four three it is the Battle of the Sex? Is representing the medicine? Is Mark living in Soritos, works as an IT manager, enjoys watching Jurassic Park with his family. Let's hear it from Marra Hey, good morning, good morning. Do you see the latest movie? Mark?
Speaker 15: I have it pretty good?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 6: Representing the ladies. Her name is Elsie. She lives in Pomona.
Speaker 13: She works as a preschool teacher and enjoys sports events with her kids. Let's hear it for Elsie.
Speaker 2: See hey else. Here's how it works. I'm gonna ask a few questions. Mark Shell's gonna ask some questions. Best out of three wins. If we're still tied the end of regulation, we go to a NASA tough tie breaker question. I'm gonna start with the ladies, and I will say, right now, looking down at the questions ahead of time, this will be the easiest battle of the sex is probably in the history of battle of sexes. I think it incredibly pressure. I know, I know who is the oldest. Who is the oldest of the Kardashian sisters? Courtney Courtney Kardashian is correct?
Speaker 6: Mark, who is the youngest of the Jenner sisters?
Speaker 15: I see Kylie.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right? Current score is one to one. How many continents are there?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Seven? Seven is correct?
Speaker 6: Mark? How many oceans do we have here on Earth?
Speaker 11: Eight?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: It's five ladies. Your question what color was the slime used on Nickelodeon's TV shows? Green Green is correct?
Speaker 6: Ladies, when.
Speaker 13: Elsie congratulations, you want to battle the sexiest Championship certificate posted on social use the hashtag dollarge in the morning and share it with pride. You've also won a family four pack of tickets to the Disneyland Resort seventieth celebration with all the sites and laughter and fun. Everyone's excited and the Disneyland Resort seventyeth Celebration is happening right now.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, Thank you so much.
Speaker 16: I'm so excited to take my kids to see the new animatronics. They're gonna just beat over in the oh.
Speaker 6: I cannot wait to see it in person.
Speaker 2: Oh you have a student?
Speaker 6: Yeah no, not yet.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well listen Mark as you exit the stage, This moment is entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 15: Thanks for letting me play back, and everyone have a good day you too.
Speaker 2: Bud, Thanks very much. Coming up three, you need to know doctors at Cedar Sinai say they've developed a new AI powered robot therapist that could talk you through your issues. Pready got that I do that with like a chat chie fatigue. You're try. No, Bes is great. My wife heard me call her Bex last night and that did not go well.
Speaker 10: A new pet name.
Speaker 2: A new pet name, Yeah, I Rebeca. I just call it Bes. One O four to three My FM. Three things you need to know right now, seven seventeen. It is Valenceine in the morning. This is one of four to three MYFM. The actor Malcolm Jamal Warner. This just shocked everyone yesterday. From all accounts. By the way, this man was an absolute gem. He passed away at the age of fifty four. One of was best known for playing Theo Huxtable on The Cosby Show. He appeared in all one hundred ninety seven episodes of the show from eighty four to ninety two. He lost his life in a drowning accident in Costa Rica, where he's on vacation with his family. I guess it was a terrible undertow or something or other and it pulled him out to see Just a shocking, tragic story for everything in Hollywood that knew that gentleman, his family. I'm so sorry. Doctors at Cedar SINAI have developed an AI powered mental health robot therapists. Here's how it works. You put on a virtual reality headset which displays a virtual garden. Then you'll be able to talk to an AI therapist. Researchers say this has reduced stress and patients dealing with mental health challenges and chronic fame. Is a person in the garden with you.
Speaker 10: I think you just hear a voice, so.
Speaker 2: Then it sounds like the voice of God from the garden. Well, that's weird. Here is to hear voices, all right, And the person in the garden has a white robe and they walk towards you. Wow, John was training your music.
Speaker 3: Mariah Carey officially announced her sixteenth album, Guys. Here's what we know so far. It's gonna be called Here for It All. It's set to release September twenty sixth. Now that's just a couple of days after she takes the stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. She's dropped some cover art for it as well. We'll post that on socials. We've already heard the first song, type Dangerous, and she's teasing the next one called Sugar Sweet.
Speaker 17: Amy Big Nice, almaay, big Name. I'm gonna keep his sugar I'm gonna keep me sweet nice.
Speaker 3: That's all we got so far. Very viby, John Camunci that's me. And I got your music for the day. That's what's trending in music.
Speaker 2: I got your music for the day. But do not write down the little outline.
Speaker 3: No, no, I just I just usually remember it. And sometimes I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, I've been there. I say, animated headline.
Speaker 3: You would think so, and you say every day would come naturally to you, but sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 6: It's so strange how that happens.
Speaker 2: Coming up one thousand bucks at eight o'clock plus. What's the most interesting topic being discussed in your group chat right now? You can text in at three one o four three.
Speaker 13: This text says our group chat is talking about roller coasters versus cave diving.
Speaker 6: As a metric of sanity.
Speaker 13: And another text says, Pug versus French cheese, and I pick French cheese.
Speaker 6: If all the kings have their coins on the door.
Speaker 7: Popham.
Speaker 2: One of four three my Fami, it is Valentine in the morning sixty six five four for my fam text and three one oh four to three. If you're just getting up, what is the most interesting topic being discussed in your group chat. Right now, Right.
Speaker 13: Now, I have a baby moon chat, which I don't even remember how that name started, but it's a bunch of friends and one of them I won't say her name, she is currently fighting with another coworker on this certain parking spot, and so she's trying to get there early to get this spot because she's parked there for years and somebody else is now coming and getting there before her and parking in that spot.
Speaker 6: It's not reserved or anything. That's been her spot for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, use it right, Yeah, this is in the baby moon chat. Yes, so how weird. It's not about baby moves.
Speaker 6: Not anymore.
Speaker 2: John, didn't you have a thing, if I remember correctly, the whole parking spot nightmare at your place of Mike?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Was that an old place with the currents you're at my current place.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have a neighbor who we have four places, four apartments, and three parking spots, right, but one of the apartments has like a double garage. But they have told us that they have grandfathered those spots, and so my girlfri then I have to just find street parking should be assigned to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it should be your spot. But they just got well we were here first, right, and we're on confrontational so we and the least guy, the manager of the whole place, goes, no, tho's your spots have no rules?
Speaker 3: He said, it's first comfort serve. Anyone can have there.
Speaker 2: Anyone can have a spot. But you just let them railroad you guys into parking on the street. Yeah, because we're just like, it's not worth the fight. You know, it's a parking spot that rainy day though, you be.
Speaker 3: Like, what the fight?
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, today that's your parking spot. You're paying rent like they're paying rent, And honestly, you're probably paying more rent than them.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 2: No, actually, yeah, you are paying more rent because you came in later. They've been there earlier. So I've been there for like a decade too. And yeah, even anytime soon. Yeah, in spot, that's your parking spot. Say eight six six four four FM. Hey Elizabeth, good morning everywhere, Good morning.
Speaker 6: What's the most interesting topic in your group chat? Right now?
Speaker 8: My friends and I are sharing cheating scandals that we've gone through thanks to the CEO of you know, the cold Play story that's been going viral.
Speaker 2: So wait a minute, you're talking about cheating scandals that you guys have gone through in your workplace, as inspired by the CEO of ap or Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like, so we're just sharing different things because you know, why not, why'd you share?
Speaker 2: Let's hear a little bit ahead.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I'll share mine. Okay, years ago, years ago, I was dating this guy and I always had, you know, suspicious that he had something going on with another girl that was within our friend group. Obviously, he always denied it, you know, and long story short, one time we got into a fight. He ended up leaving. I thought he went to his brother's house to cool down. He definitely went somewhere to cool down. He went to her health.
Speaker 6: Our intuition is never wrong.
Speaker 8: It's never wrong. I know, I know. And it was within the friend group. So that became like the scandal.
Speaker 2: You know, what if we told you stories of people here at Ihearts that have cheated.
Speaker 8: Oh I believe it. Yeah, there'll be some good you know Netflix scandal iHeart media.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you remember the like.
Speaker 2: Back in the day that one person who was a programming person, his door would close and we knew what was happening behind that door was I here? Uh huh, you were behind the door ablutely not.
Speaker 10: He made it interesting.
Speaker 13: Expense the text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four three.
Speaker 2: Weather today warm, sunny all week, temp seventies to mid eighties. Today sixty eight Lynwood sixty seven, Huntington Beach. Jill's got the entertainment headlines coming up?
Speaker 13: Adam Sandler says he was surprised by two people's acting and happy Gilmore too.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you who they are coming up to seven fifty.
Speaker 2: Hey Annabeth, how are you good morning?
Speaker 18: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 16: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're doing all right. How's that group chat going? Is it popping?
Speaker 16: Yeah? We uh we switched off of our Bachelor and Pair chat to start talking about Taylor Swift, Nate Well the Tailor Nation instagram that seems to be doing a count up.
Speaker 6: Yes, what is happening?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I mean there are theories everywhere, so of course we're clowning like Swifties.
Speaker 6: As we do.
Speaker 3: That was actually refreshing to hear, though Swifty say, I don't know they.
Speaker 2: I thought the call was gonna end there, but I don't think it is delve in we're about to enter the chat.
Speaker 13: We've been wrong so many times, you know, it's fun to have these theories. But yeah, I'm not gonna hope for TS twelve, but I'm hoping, you.
Speaker 16: Know, I hope it is, but I don't think that's what it is.
Speaker 8: My gut is.
Speaker 16: Telling me it's an Aristore documentary.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, wouldn't that be amazing? Yeah?
Speaker 13: I think it really would because what were those cameras for?
Speaker 16: Exactly? And plus I didn't get to go to any of the concerts my daughter's and my daughter and my daughter in. I tried for every place we possibly could, and we kept getting weightlisted, so we haven't gone.
Speaker 13: They're ready, Okay, then I'm gonna hope this for you, and I hope they'll put his snack away because it's incredibly loud.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: No, it just seems like it seemed like a really good time to have a snack.
Speaker 10: The wheel popcorn.
Speaker 2: No, it's not popcorn. It's a lemon loaf that had what's up, Taylor Swift? I'm a swiftye though.
Speaker 16: All right, good welcome Bell, Thank you guys. I'm a good one.
Speaker 2: You too. Take care of baby, do you? Really think that's what it is.
Speaker 6: It's something.
Speaker 13: They're definitely doing a countdown and it's gonna end at midnight.
Speaker 6: And Taylor says, meet me at midnight.
Speaker 13: So something's happening, happening, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, it's never bad, right, So that's the excitement of being a Swifty. Something's happening. You don't know what it is, right, but it's never bad.
Speaker 13: And I'm so thankful for the people that actually do the research and look for the clues and are able to explain it to us.
Speaker 6: I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice to rely on the work of other people, like when they caught that guy who was cheating and stuff there. You know, the Internet just like they do stuff, you know, the swift As they do their stuff. There's like people out there like all crimes should just be crowdsourced. Now, put them up, you know, whatever the crime is, put up the Internet and the Swifties and everybody else. They'll solve anything. They'll find the cheep and CEO, they'll do it all. It's crowdsource. There's one of four three MIFM. There's one thousand bucks come in your way. Eight o'clock this morning. One of four to three mifm. Did they say the Holy one of four three MIFM? And it's Valentine in the morning. I have a group chat going on right now with my friend Mark and Craig, and we are deep into a certain TV show, Uh the summer I turn pretty and my god, dude, wow, Craig Pilo is team Conrad and I think I'm team Jeremiah really and it's the craziest thing. Yeah, and anybody watching that, you guys watch that.
Speaker 6: I haven't watched a new season.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at knowing what's what because I got into it late. I don't like Belly. I don't like her. I don't like her. I think she's full of herself. Well, am I right? It's tough, Like listen, Conrad is a great looking guy. Jeremi's great loan guy. I'm team beach House. If you watch that show, that Beach House is the bomb nice And in this season they're at it during the winter and stuff too, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm all over this beach House. It's beautiful. I love it. That's what I'm Team beach House. But I'm just I'm not feeling Billy. I'm not feeling her.
Speaker 13: It's tough because I see myself in her just because I've been there and yeah, love and all of that. So but I understand, you know why why you would think that?
Speaker 2: But do you know about what I know about?
Speaker 6: I don't know what do you know?
Speaker 2: You're not at the hospitals? Seen you right?
Speaker 6: Well, leave that be, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: But do you know? Yeah, you know? Because what if you you've seen season of the season two. All right, let me close the mic for one second here, Oh.
Speaker 6: You assume because of yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha, all right, I won't say anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't have to tell me whose team my mom, I know nothing Conrad.
Speaker 2: Or Team Jeremiah.
Speaker 6: I think I'm Team Conrad.
Speaker 3: Conrad. I don know.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you would be though. You might be a Team Jeremiah.
Speaker 3: Shoot, yeah, Jeremiah.
Speaker 2: Is you would like Conrad's hair better?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a huge one.
Speaker 2: You'd like his hair better some flow going on Team Jeremiah. Like Jeremiah's hair is more like puffed up like some of the kids are wearing. Now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know, both very handsome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both great looking guys, great eyes, you know. But uh, I'm team Jeremiah and team Beach House Summry, Yes, sm Turn Pretty and I'm just a mad at belly. Anybody else watching that show, I'm just throwing it out there. Enter my group chat. Uh so, yeah, my friend Craig and Mark and I are in this group chat talking about that three grown men that watched the summer I Turn.
Speaker 13: My team might change with this third season because I have seen a few spoilers online and I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see Okay, one.
Speaker 7: O four three my FM, Here's what's coming up. In entertainment headlines.
Speaker 13: Family Curtis says one thing had to happen before a Freaky Friday sequel made sense. I'll tell you what that one thing is right off traffick one O four.
Speaker 2: To three my FM.
Speaker 7: Entertainment Headlines.
Speaker 13: Family Curtis says one thing had to happen before a Freaky Friday sequel with Lindsay Lohan made sense. Jamilee Curtis said anytime that she was doing any type of movie premiere for something else, everybody would.
Speaker 6: Ask her, will there be a Freaky Friday sequel?
Speaker 13: And her answer was Lindsay Lindsay Lohan had to be old enough to have a teenager, and she said, so. Then obviously, Lindsay Lohan has this beautiful baby. She came and visited me, brought the baby, and it was at that moment we started really seriously talking about a sequel to Freaky Friday, so it made sense that she would play a parent.
Speaker 2: Chaded Michael Murray in this new one.
Speaker 6: Yes, Oh my gosh, he looks amazing.
Speaker 2: Dude, what does this guy do? And I've been watching him on I think it's Sullivan's crossing or something, and he looks great.
Speaker 6: Lindsay Lohan too, I heard that it looks incredible.
Speaker 2: I heard that right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And Adam Sandler, he was at the premiere of Happy Gilmore Too, which is going to be available on Netflix later this week, and he told People magazine that he was surprised by two people's acting in Happy Gilmore Too, and that was Javis Kelsey and Bad Bunny. He said, they are ridiculous in it, and he's so happy that they're friends now, but he was very surprised by their acting.
Speaker 6: I'm jill with their any tim.
Speaker 2: Of headlines, you know, Chad Michael Murray, I don't know if you know him or not. Yes, One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek, stuff like that.
Speaker 13: The story.
Speaker 3: My mom used to watch One Tree Hill a lot, So I feel.
Speaker 2: Like my mom used to watch One Tree Hill. Yes, you would love this guy, dude. I'm sitting there watching him. I'm like, he's ripped. The hair is like hair that you would love so much hair, a little bit of stubble and everything.
Speaker 6: A handsome guy.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my god, I'd love to look like I'd kill the look like that guy. Because Leilani said, oh, he's like your age, I go stop it. He's not my age. Then it turns out as like forty three, so he's not my age. But I'm like, oh wow. And then she says to me, this is the one where you want to call your spouse in the carpet, right, just be like, come on, don't lie. This is a massive lie. We're married twenty seven years. You can't do this. And she goes, yeah, never really did it for me? Oh her or her? I believe you believe that Shad Michael Marinda I did. He's doing it for me.
Speaker 3: He's not working hard. Yeah, right, picks you can do daily.
Speaker 6: DU's see happiness.
Speaker 2: I'm valentinming to Heyette.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning, Valentine.
Speaker 2: What's your happiness that?
Speaker 14: My first happy news is I woke up this morning, Thank you God. Now my second happy news is my daughter Harmony, first year as a fifth grade teacher. We're so proud of her, first to graduate college.
Speaker 16: Wow, she's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's so good. And where are you from? Originally in at.
Speaker 14: Oh you know where I'm from, New York City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't get it when you said the word daughta.
Speaker 14: I know you. Still, I'm so happy for you, honey. Prayers for you and your your husband.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you so much of that. Thank you.
Speaker 14: And my second one, don't hang up. My grandkids. My grandkids iribot you. They're going to a Junior Olympics. The San Canyon team are going to the Junior Olympics water polo.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 14: Well, thank you guys.
Speaker 7: Oh you're well.
Speaker 14: I can go on.
Speaker 2: And about a feeling you good and that have a great day. You've got to come by and sit in the couch sometime, Okay.
Speaker 14: I would love to thank you for that. Valentine. Hey, Christmas list put me on that.
Speaker 2: Go to Christmas list right here.
Speaker 14: Right dear love me, John, love everybody. But right now I'm so happy that I can't remember the names.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's okay. Brian Lauria here too, but don't you worry. We'll put you in all right.
Speaker 14: There you go, Brian Lallan.
Speaker 2: She's amazing that everybody's Grandma. She's great. She's so good.
Speaker 14: I do the same.
Speaker 2: It's funny how the world works. That's kid Lrory justin Bieber and I'm about to play another song Asa Basis sign. And in the conversation the room, I'm thinking, all right, what do we do next? Guys? And I go, oh, man, I love this song. What could I say? And I was speaking of ASA bass the sign. John heard that, and when a different direction, he goes, well, there are rumors that kid le Roy fumbled Tate McCray. He did.
Speaker 3: What a fool, That's what I'm saying, dude.
Speaker 2: Now I'm getting it via context, but I really didn't know what there was. So kid Lerrory and Tate McCrery are dating. They are dating, or they were dating. We don't messed up. For some information, I.
Speaker 3: Posted this TikTok on a boat with two blonde women. Oh, you don't typically do when you have a girlfriend. And a lot of people are speculating from there that he fumbled.
Speaker 2: Tate McCrae. The rumor and is that a phrase, that's the thing? Oh yeah, bumble somebody. Okay, all right, well we'll have to watch the replay. Maybe Kidlari's going I did fumble tap mcray he's throwing a little red flag, gone too far at a space of sign. Is one of four to three? My fat thousand bucks coming up next, one thousand bucks on my efat one of four three, my family, it is falinside in the morning. It's eight ten coming up later on this hour Camuci's Court.
Speaker 3: If a mom asks you to switch seats on an airplane, the old classic scenario, because she wants to sit next to her daughter, but you paid for that seat.
Speaker 2: What do you do? You switch? Every family should say together, yeah, if you can do it. Now. Listen, If her daughter's in first class and she's in coach and she asks you to switch seats, all right, fine, or I mean I guess if it's if it's really great leg room, maybe you have some exit row or something like that. This few times where I be a thing, but otherwise it's somebody's family. You want to keep family together. But airlines nowadays they have that rule where families can sit together.
Speaker 3: Do they really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: All of them?
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Well not on Casey's flight. He's the one writting in today and he's got a case to make.
Speaker 2: Okay. It is a battle of the sexes reps in the Man. His name is Andy, living in Temples City, works as a project manager and enjoys singing to the Backstreet Boys, What's Up and.
Speaker 6: Let's not everyone, good morning, sitting the ladies. Her name is Diana.
Speaker 13: She lives in East Vale, works is a child nutrition director and enjoys running half marathons. Let's hear it for Diana, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning? Hey uh Andy? Are you going to Vegas for the Backstreet Boys? I am.
Speaker 15: I'm going to just Saturday showing me too awesome?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I know, I hope. So if you see me, please say hello.
Speaker 15: Now, what section will you be in? Jill's be a creeper or anything?
Speaker 2: What section will you be in? J I'm looking to make my new skin suit.
Speaker 6: We're in seats, so we're not on the floor.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, honestly, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Seats are probably better though, right, I think you get to see the whole thing is a floating stage or something with this thing too? With it?
Speaker 13: Tell me I have been avoiding all spoilers stage.
Speaker 2: What's it's a concert?
Speaker 6: The spoilers I don't want to see.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know.
Speaker 6: I know that, but I don't know anything about what they're doing. Okay, I want to experience.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, one of them gets voted off the island. I'm not gonna tell you who. Anyway, Let's move on from that. Here's that works, Dana. I'm gonna ask you a few questions. Andy is gonna be asking you some questions. Best at the three wins still tied in the regulation, we get to ann some tough tiebreaker question. We're gonna start with the ladies. At what fast food, Shane, would you find a crunch wrap supreme? Diana? Oh, that's Taco Bell, That is correct.
Speaker 6: Andy, fill in the blank to the title of this book and movie. To all the boys I loved.
Speaker 15: Blank, to all the boys, I love stock Hole.
Speaker 2: Close before Oh, our current score one nothing ladies. What is the name of the Apple headset announced in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 8: An Apple person?
Speaker 2: An Apple person? No Apple vision?
Speaker 13: Pro Andy, what Disney story uses a poison apple snow white?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Do we have any idea if that was a Macintosh Fiji?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 17: Smith?
Speaker 2: It was not a Granny Smith. Granny Smiths are green?
Speaker 6: Are they definitely red?
Speaker 2: It was red?
Speaker 10: I wasn't serious.
Speaker 2: Current score? Well, now I'm curious. Isn't everybody kind of curious? What apple they used? It was just a drawing, but it was based on an apple, all right? Current scores one to one? What color are aircraft black boxes? No, they're they're orange. Speaking of oranges, tangerines and cuties, things like that.
Speaker 6: You know, Andy, you can win it with this one.
Speaker 13: Who is the actress and singer behind Rare Beauty.
Speaker 15: Rare Beauty?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 6: Oh no, Selena Gomez.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to an tough tie breaker question to holler at your name and know the answer. Your name will be your buzzer. Wait until mister, I was just kidding. Brian Burton finishes, asking the question before you buzz in what celebrity has the best body.
Speaker 15: Diana.
Speaker 8: Uh Janna Jackson, Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, great body.
Speaker 13: Ladies win, Diana, you won a Battle of the Sexes Championship certificate.
Speaker 6: Post it on social use the hashtag Valentine in the Morning and share it with pride.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 13: You've also won a family four pack up tickets to enjoy the Disneyland Resort seventieth celebration happening right now.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, It's amazing.
Speaker 8: My kids will be so excited.
Speaker 2: Listen, no offense, but Janet Jackson, those abs over, Chad Michael Marine. Yeah all right, Andy, is your exit the stage. This moment is entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 15: Hey, thank you everyone for let me play. Shout out to my family, my friends. DA wanted to ask on the Christmas carlist night.
Speaker 2: Of course you can. We'll put you in the Valentine the Morning Family Christmas card list. You guys, just hold on. By the way. Text came in from somebody that works in an animation company. It was a Red Delicious apple. Yes Delicious, that's the brand. That was a type of apple, the Red Delicious. I believe coming up three things that me know. This new app making headlines because it lets hot people eat at certain restaurants in LA for free. Tell you more about than a few minutes. Hot people eating at LA restaurants for free? John, are you hearing this?
Speaker 10: No? I do not.
Speaker 3: This isn't me.
Speaker 2: He already doesn't pay.
Speaker 10: Did you pay Achilles the other night?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Know what different?
Speaker 2: He doesn't need the app. That's my point. Hot people aren't paying already. One four to threem three things you need to know right now, A twenty two. It's balance out in the morning. This is one of four to three MYFM. Will this story send you over the edge? Curious texting at three one oh four to three if this story sends you over the edge. There's a new app that's making some big headlines called neon Coat. It lets attractive people eat at restaurants, go to the gym, get beauty treatments for free. As part of the deal, these people must share social media posts that encourage your followers to stop by these places. Several restaurants in La Loans said they give out of It thirty to forty three meals a month to models and influencers using this particular app. I don't know how you get the app and how you get approved as a hotty, but it suggests we try and submit John and see if it works. Yeah, this league over and I'm like, come on, hot people get to eat for free using an app. That's what we need now. Why not nurses, teachers, first responders, radio hosts, social workers. Why not take care of the people? Thank you? Eight time Pro Bowl quarterback Philip Rivers announced last night that he's retiring from the NFL as a Charger. Rivers has actually been retired since his final season with the Indianapolis coach in twenty twenty. I played for the Colts, but he wanted to retire as a Charger, the team that he spent sixteen seasons with, and he holds a lot of records with the Chargers as well. To do that, he signed a one day deal with the team. All right, John, what's training? Get music?
Speaker 3: Billboard Hot one hundred just updated and it's a pretty impactful week. Actually. Alex Warren is still chilling at number one for the seventh straight week with ordinary Now Drake. You might remember last week he was kind of upset because his track what Did I Missed? Came in at number two. Well, I think this week is gonna be a little bit more Upset that has fallen down to number eight. Replacing him in that two spot is justin Bieber Daisies, although that's number one in my house, and Teddy Swims is continuing to break records with Lose Control. That's currently number nine. It's the first song in history to spend one hundred weeks on the Billboard Hot one hundred. It came out almost two years ago. I'm John Komuci. That's was trending today in music.
Speaker 2: All right? Coming up a chance at one thousand bucks at nine o'clocking up next Kumuci's Court. Do you have to move seats for a mom and a daughter on an airline? You can go no, I'm sitting right here.
Speaker 6: I'm a dream come too, and a song upseuted.
Speaker 3: For you.
Speaker 2: One of four three, I fab it's validce out of the morning. Coming up next Kimuci's Court.
Speaker 3: If a mom asks you to switch seat with her because she wants to sit next to her daughter, do you have to say yes? If you paid extra for your aisle seat, do you have to say yes to that mom?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 3: Can you stand your ground?
Speaker 2: Do aisle seats cost more?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sometimes picking yourself in general can cost more.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I hate separating families, and I know that some airlines kind of guarantee and some don't. There will be a new rule coming out from the Department of Transportation eventually that families have to sit together.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, you'll have that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, So there won't be a choice anymore with the airline going to handle that. Then I always thought, like it's a mom and a daughter, I would move you know. Then do you want to be sitting next to a kid that's like worried about their mom or lonely the whole time or something either, or if it's a younger kid and they're screaming, you don't want that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess the biggest argument is the mom could have planned for that ahead of time too.
Speaker 2: Sure, but maybe it's an overbooked flight. Maybe it's just hard to get any seat or something like that. We'll get into it coming up next. But also, god, you look like a do feel everybody in the plane for the rest of this law flight? Oh you're the gang that wouldn't move scenes Okay.
Speaker 7: Next Valentine in the morning at three one four.
Speaker 2: Three, all right, the weather today sunny, all week tempt seventies eighties. It's not sunny yet, but it's coming. It's coming. It's overcast here in Burbank sixty six, Month of Bellow sixty seven, Manhattan Beach. Jill's got the entertainment headlines coming up.
Speaker 13: The Devilwarre's product too has cast Anne Hathaway's new love interests.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you who he is coming up at eight fifty.
Speaker 2: Let's hit that music for Comuci's Court, Brian, Oh sorry, I was sorry. John, He's got this whole feature. He was fixing the camera making himself look good. So this can be in social media later on at Valence out in the morning. Yeah, this will be something that John Peak brings up to me today. Thank you there, it is all right, take it.
Speaker 3: Away, Kimuc All right, Casey is on trial today. Who is a male? I will add because I think that's important, he says. Last week, and I flew across country to visit my family. When I booked my ticket, I paid extra for an aisle seat because I get claustrophobic, and because being able to climb up without people is enlightening for me. It's the only thing I splurge on when I fly. When I boarded, I got to my seat and saw an older woman asleep at the window and a young girl she was maybe nine or ten, sitting in the middle seat. As I started to sit in the aisle seat that I paid for, a woman came up behind me and said, Hey, that's actually my seat back there. Would you mind switching so I can sit next to my young daughter. I asked where her seat was, and she pointed a few rows back. It was a middle seat between two strangers who were not appealing.
Speaker 2: I told her, she was that's the thing, right, you'd check out the people apply a hot girl back there or a hot guy. All right, maybe I'll go back unappealing people.
Speaker 3: I told her I was really sorry, but I had booked and paid for this aisle specifically, and I didn't feel comfortable trading it for.
Speaker 2: A middle seat.
Speaker 3: She made a bit of a scene. Visibly annoyed. She went back to her as sign seat, but shot me dirty looks the whole flight. The flight attendant asked me one more time if I wanted to switch. I politely declined. After the flight, another passenger came up to me and said, you seriously wouldn't let a mom sit next to her kid for five hours. She was probably uncomfortable with her young kids sitting next to a man on her side. I explained my side, and I feel justified here. But what do you think? Am I a jerk for refusing to give up my aisle seat so a mom could sit next to her child?
Speaker 2: What about the sleeping old lady at the window? Did anybody ask her?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I think it was too dangerous to move her.
Speaker 2: It seems right. What about okay, what about one of the other people from back there coming up by this guy, so moving the kid back? What about that?
Speaker 3: I assume she would have tried that, but he didn't.
Speaker 2: I was all like, you know what, come on, it's a family, try and be together, all that stuff. But then as the break went on, as we played some commercials in John and Lawrence, so we're talking, I'm like, the guy did pay for that seat. She probably could have like figured this out ahead of time when she's making reservations or something. I mean, I know things pop up and stuff like that, but it is the aisle seat, and that was a long flight.
Speaker 3: I mean, some airlines charge a lot for you to pick your seats.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's.
Speaker 6: Like sixty bucks, yes to pick a seat a seat, Yeah, you pick.
Speaker 13: A seat, and he's cost your phobic and you know what he is is that in the story, Yes, in the plane, just in the middle seat.
Speaker 2: There was going to be more. Oh my god, it's clusterpho. So yeah, I was against him. I'm like, come on, it's a family. Just do a solid right because everyone's gonna be looking at you the whole flight, making funny and stuff like that. But then I did start thinking, like, all right, so the guy doesn't need the leg room. I'm a taller, halfier guy too. And maybe he looked back and it might have been a couple of halfties that he'd be going back and sit in the middle seat, and I'm a half das So then three Halft's plane starts leaning.
Speaker 6: You know, you're fighting for the armrest, right.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be fighting the whole time, you know, I'd like to have a little room myself.
Speaker 6: I think of my niece who's nine.
Speaker 13: Oh, I would hate that, like I would hate to have to separate.
Speaker 2: Well, you should have planned better, because now I'm kind of on this dude's song.
Speaker 6: There was a death in the family.
Speaker 2: We had to get there. Okay, there was a death in the family. Yeah, alright, what do you think, buddy.
Speaker 10: I'm still saying jerk what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Val, but in that moment hard no to the mom and the daughter.
Speaker 10: I mean, he's like a Larry David style hero in some sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that could do it.
Speaker 10: A jerk.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jill your thoughts.
Speaker 3: He's a jerk. He's a jerk, John, I move, But I'm saying, not a jerk. I'm not judging him if he doesn't move. Yeah, I get it. I get it. I was saying he was a jerk from the get go. But now I'm kind of like, you paid for that. Somebody else's lack of preparation is not your emergency. I mean, I feel bad for the kid, but not your circus, not your monkeys.
Speaker 6: I might say, I upgrade.
Speaker 13: I paid sixty dollars for this. Here's my venmo if you want to sit here, that could help.
Speaker 6: Who am I kidding?
Speaker 13: I would never say that nice.
Speaker 2: I love that she figures it out who my kid? And I never say, oh my god, I'd let her take my luggage and everything.
Speaker 9: Laura, will you what did you do I'm a hypocrite for you're traveler though, someone that will ask to move, but I think that he's not a chat. I will personally I like my seat, be like.
Speaker 10: Oh hi, can I swept seats?
Speaker 9: But if someone did this to me, I'd be like, no, I paid for their seat.
Speaker 2: So so you asked people to move to tell you say, like, my mom and I want to sit together.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, like if it's a long whole flight, like a fourteen hour flight, and I've been moved next to someone, and I also feel like they probably don't want to be sitting next to someone that doesn't want to be sitting next to them. You know, it's all about the attitude to come into it. You know, my god, I prefer an aisle and some people prefer window. And that's just a mutual chat you need to have early on.
Speaker 3: But if you ask someone to move and they don't move, do you judge.
Speaker 13: Him for it?
Speaker 3: And you're like, yeah, respect, Like I get it.
Speaker 9: I do think I respect it because of the money, because I can tell you it is very expensive to.
Speaker 2: You you fly to like Australia as your family. That's a whole different thing. And if you get the wrong seat on a sixteen hour John, Oh, horrible.
Speaker 6: Then you don't want to be near the toilet. Let me tell you how much?
Speaker 2: All right, Yes, you didn't have to tell me that. Thank you. What do you guys thinking, Would the guy be a jerk for staying put? Or should he have moved? Three? One O four three one of four three? My family, it is Valence out in the morning, the recap and can Witch scored.
Speaker 3: Casey bought an aisle seat on his flight, and next to him was a nine year old girl in the middle seat, and that nine year old's mom asked if Casey would switch seats with her, so she did sit next to her daughter. He said, no, oh, sorry, Hey, Lupey.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 18: Hi? Yeah, I don't think he's a jerk because he paid for that seat. I understand, like it's a it's a mom and it's her kid.
Speaker 2: But though maybe it's child trafficking. We don't know, my god. No, yeah, yeah, it's a mom and a kid. I know that's the tough part, right, But he did pay for the seat, and he might have paid extra.
Speaker 16: He paid for the seat.
Speaker 7: You check in.
Speaker 18: You have to check in, especially if you have a kid like and something that you need a plan for in advance. I understand what Joe is saying, like if it's like some emergency, but in that case, like definitely asked the people paid for their feet, so to continuously judge during that entire fight just because they didn't move, I think was extremely rude. So I actually think she's a jerk for giving him all of those looks during that flight, and so are the other people.
Speaker 2: It's also like, you just don't want to be sitting next to kid the entire time. What if you're watching a movie that's inappropriate with the kid and then you're that guy's watching that next to the kid or something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 18: True, very true, But I mean you can't just move kids into like a kid section either, And that's the kind of why not get into that?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, why not? Why didn't you latch down the stuff an airlines haven't figured out we've got a kid's table at Thanksgiving, why not a kid's section on the airplane?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 18: I think it has been suggested before to have like an adult section in a kid section, and I'm pretty sure people have not taken kindly to that. I would love an adult in a kid section.
Speaker 2: But I think it's it's great. It's a good idea. Send them back there. They got their own little area, their own little iPads or cousin havoc, you know whatever.
Speaker 10: There are no grown ups in this second well.
Speaker 2: No, like every grown up who has a kid in the kids section has to take a shift.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, one O four three.
Speaker 7: In my FM, here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 13: If you were team Pacey on Dawson's Creek, I have incredible news for you because we are getting a reunion. I'll tell you who's going to start together right after traffic.
Speaker 7: One O four to three my FM Entertainment Headlines.
Speaker 13: The Devilwaar's Product two has cast Anne Hathaway's new love interest for the sequel. He's an Australian actor named Patrick Bramle and he has starred in the Moodies on ABC and also start in the series Glitch. So he will join other newcomers Rachel Bloom, Lucy lou Justin, throw bj Novak, Simone Ashley and Pauline Shallome in The Devilwars Product two?
Speaker 2: Do we know what his thing is? Was his vibe? Does he make cheese sandwiches? Is there gonna be a cheese sandwich in this.
Speaker 13: All we know is that he's pursuing Andy, which is Anne Hathaway's character.
Speaker 6: That's all we know so far.
Speaker 2: Can I almost guarantee there'll be a reference to a grilled cheese sandwich in this movie?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 10: Maybe, yeah, I'll take that money.
Speaker 2: You'll take that money. Five bucks, five bucks?
Speaker 10: I say, grilled cheese? Whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Even ben okay, grilled chees sandwich either served reference? Whatever? This grilled cheese sandwich showing up in this movie?
Speaker 6: You guys are betting five bucks five.
Speaker 13: And Katie Holmes is going to write, direct, and star in a new film trilogy called Happy Hours. And what's great about this is if you watch Dawson's Creek and you are a Dawson's Creek fan, guess who's going to co.
Speaker 6: Start with her in this.
Speaker 13: Joshua Jackson Pacey is going to be with Katie Holmes in this new film. They were seen out in New York City filming and Dawson's Creek fans.
Speaker 6: Are so excited about this.
Speaker 13: Mary Louise Parker and Constance wu are also going to start in the film as well.
Speaker 6: I'm Jill with their antivid headlines one O.
Speaker 2: Four to three my FM Good Weekend nine twenty three, it is one of four three mifam. It's Falins O the Morning. Have you made us the number one preset on the free iHeartRadio app? If you haven't, would love you to do it again. We were begging because our boss John Peak thinks it's very important and he goes Valentine, Jill, John, Brian, Laura, you guys, you did such a great job convincing people to make ma FM the number one pre set on their car radios? Could you do it for the app? We're like, yeah, we'll give it a shot. John, I'm counting on you. You've got to be better than Ellen Woody and Big and Seacrest. You've got to beat them to the punch. So that's what we're doing. We're trying to get the kudos from our boss, John Peak. I'm sure your boss gives out kudos at some point right during the quarter, of the day, of the week, the month, whatever it is. And we like to be in these meetings where John Peak says, hey, the Valentine the Morning team, they helped everyone make MYFM the number one preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: It feels good to hear. So when you're listening to MYFM on the app, you're going to see preset at the top of your screen. Just tap it. That's it. Then we become your preset.
Speaker 7: From sedan's and SUV's to full size trucks. Experience the incredible power and fuel efficiency with Toyota Electrified ray.
Speaker 6: Things you need to know right now, all right.
Speaker 2: The actor Malcolm Jamal Warner has passed away the age of fifty four. You probably heard the story break yesterday. Warner was best known for playing Theo Huxtable on The Cosby Show. He appeared in all one hundred and ninety seven episodes of the show from eighty four to ninety two. He lost his life in a drowning accident Costa, Rica, where he was on vacation with his family. Or thoughts and prayers to all his friends and family. He was very loved here in Hollywood as well. People anybody's ever worked with my guests from the stories he is reading, just raved about this guy. Just a great guy. Did you ever work in that much?
Speaker 6: Chance?
Speaker 13: No, but I loved the Cosby Show. If ever it's on TV, I will not change it.
Speaker 2: Doctors at Cedar Sinai have developed an AI powered mental health robot therapist. Here's what works. You put on a virtual reality headset which displays a virtual garden, a beautiful English garden, and then you're able to talk to an AI therapist. Researchers say this has reduced stress and patients dealing with mental health challenges and even with chronic pain. No idea if there is a AI version of the therapist, or it's just a voice from the heavens above your little English garden. Not sure John was training your music well.
Speaker 3: Mariah Carey has officially announced her sixteenth album. Now this is what we know so far. It's gonna be called Here for It All. It's set to release September twenty sixth. Now that's a few days after she gets off stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. She's also got some cover out for some cover art out for it right now. We're gonna throw that up on our socials at Valentine in the morning. And she's already dropped her lead single, type Dangerous. She's teasing the next one now. It's called Sugar Sweet.
Speaker 17: Ama Keay, Big Nice amakey big Nie. I'm gonna keep his sugar. I'm gonna keep this sweet nice, shut up super vibe.
Speaker 3: You right there. I'm John Kaminci. That was trending today in music.
Speaker 7: One O four three my FM headline.
Speaker 8: That was just.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 13: So right as that song was ending, I forgot where we were.
Speaker 6: I thought we were done.
Speaker 13: I'm sitting here chatting to the guys and Laura having a great time. And then I saw the songs running out and here comes entertainment headlines, and I say, oh no, I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: And then what do I do?
Speaker 7: One O four three MA FM entertainment headline.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 13: So, DC Studios has brought on the writer of Supergirl to write the new reboot of wonder Woman.
Speaker 6: This is according to Variety.
Speaker 13: She's also writing a live action Teen Titans movie, but she's now going to write the reboot of wonder Woman as well.
Speaker 6: Then, Entertainment Weekly put together a list.
Speaker 13: Of the best animated couples on television, coming in at number five, Harley Quinnon, Poison Ivy, number four, Homer and Marge Simpson, number three, Scoopy and Shaggy, the number two, George and Jane Jetson and then the number one best.
Speaker 6: Animated couple on television. Do you guys have a.
Speaker 3: Guess Batman and Robin?
Speaker 6: No, go older.
Speaker 2: I think I'm older than Batman and Robin.
Speaker 6: I guess the originals.
Speaker 13: Okay, never mind show.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just gonna remember what came first, Batman or the show?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: And you said the Jetsons, think along those lines.
Speaker 2: I don't know, trying to think animated. I haven't give us.
Speaker 3: Hint, bare Feet, the flint Stones. There we go.
Speaker 6: I'm Jill w Headlines.
Speaker 2: Barney and is what next door?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: I think they ever got into some weird stuff like wife swap or whatever something.
Speaker 4: If you go into the back door of the comic book store, I can tell you some stuff.
Speaker 2: Stop leap back door, the comic book story, just something going on. Yeah, you were big in the comic book se don't doubt you about that. So there's a whole like fantasy world where the Flintstones are the Simpsons anything. No, No, that's not right. That's not right. Jill, thank you for your show.
Speaker 6: Thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: Jean, thank you of your show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: Adam into the room, thank you for your show. Laura, thank you for your show. Brian Burton, thank you for your show.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: Like paulm in New York City, think of your show. Becky Campbell back to in the morning Traffic, thanks for your show as well. These Fox coming to next. You just have one thousand dollars. Win that cash.
Speaker 18: Valentine in the morning weekdays from five till ten, one o four to three My FM.