Speaker 1: Top lots of productions.
Speaker 2: Still, as the official narrative goes, and and the the you know, as far as just the corroborated background of the group itself and the members, and and then their perspective on Vernon hallll And and David koresh this is how the.
Speaker 3: Story goes, and so it's again, according to two other members of the group, David would would issue.
Speaker 2: A challenge to people after returning, and he would say, this book is sealed with seven seals.
Speaker 1: No man can reveal it.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you might let him show you.
Speaker 2: Oh what.
Speaker 4: Frozen over the coastal burns underneath muskin. The water is rising all around and there is.
Speaker 5: Nothing loft I can do.
Speaker 6: I said, I saw you said like that die? They say that God die. Now using day waned died died, doesn't read.
Speaker 1: That many of the people in the residents were homicide victims. Hey guys, it's Jose Galisan. Welcome to another No way, Jose, We're doing an episode on the Waco Weirdness with Austin Picard. By that, I mean this is a follow up to our recent Waco episode we did. And with going into the Waco episode, we kind of looked, went back through it with new eyes alas Austin did more particularly, so there was a lot of a lot of new kind of not regularly treaded information or maybe seen under new eyes to have a new use. And so but we figured as we were covering it in our you know, as since that was the original or last time we covered it was meant to be like a thirty second I believe anniversary, and it just felt not appropriate to really be kind of treading over it would have made it like a way too long of anp episode. Plus it just kind of felt like, you know, just for the sake of what we were trying to do, just a you know, an anniversary episode, kind of stick to the main points, maybe a little bit new stuff ish. But then we decided we'd taken another separate episode and really really dive into that, and that's what we're doing here. But before we get into that, I do need to take a moment to pay the pills and let you guys know the today's episode is brought to you by your friends Oprah end Adote shavec. If you try that raise burn, that irritation, those ingrown hairs that come to those multiplay cardges. This is the way to go. It's superior in every way to those that multi blade scam. This gives you a much smoother shave and it's much better for your skin. It is a single blade safety rais or you're dragging one blade across your face, so it's you know, it's jacking your skin up way less. It's also a lot cheaper fraction of the price. It's seventy five bucks for the first year, and that gives you the razor handle scene here with a box of one hundred blades. After that, you're just buying blades as also a COVID mandate reviews in comedies is a comedy that doesn't hate your guts. And then, as if that wasn't enough, you can get ten percent off if youse a check out. But with that, let's go ahead and get into the show. Let's get Austin in here, and let's get to it. What's up, brother, how you doing?
Speaker 4: D Man?
Speaker 2: I do want to start out by saying, first off, is obviously like with the narrative that we're kind of going to pursue and at least fall down this strange rabbit hole. In terms of Waco itself and this alternative theory. What's very interesting to me is that the ultimate conclusion remains the same. This still is ultimately one of the all time best examples of what your government is capable of, right and so like, at the end of the day, no matter if the kind of our original starting point from just the recent anniversary episode where we covered the base and really UH illustrated the foundational principles of what mattered most and in terms of Waco, like, this is not at all, in my mind casting any any shadow over the victims in a negative way. I think, if if anything, it would be UH providing us an optimistic window into reinforcing the reality of this, this very strange clandestine network that as we continue to spotlight and and UH and and as far as within the context of our research it really does this almost proves positive of our our strange gladio everything theory. Yes, brother, like I know that this isn't this is not something that I I initially intended to ever consider. And and again this is a newly found alternative theory, so and not at all something that I went out of my way to pursue, like it fell into my lap due to my natural process of pulling at those tugging at those threads of investigative interest, and you know, inevitably I wound up in the dystopian land of mind control, right, which unfortunately seems to be all too often reoccurring.
Speaker 7: In my life.
Speaker 1: But but I guess that kind of works as a good bridge into I think where we want to start, which is kind of I think, I think a lot of you know, me and you we kind of claw at the veil a lot of the time of our research. I think, you know, when we talk about demon possession, that might be you know, what was MK Ultra was in the past, you know, so I think, you know, so it's worth analyzing the woo woo at hand here with the branch Davidians and some of the stuff with Kuesha's past.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I amily he did, from my recollection take a trip to Israel and then come back, and that's when he decided to change his name from I think Vernon Howell to David Koresh. Obviously we talked last episode, but the symbolic significance of all of that, but it is like, uh, it just kind of seems like there's some sort of root here, which you know, when you do get into these weird you know, obviously we already said it, Gladio, there does seem to be when you get to the tippy top of these things weird. I mean, once you start getting a little bit of the monarch blurn in there, you get some weird esoteric occult stuff going on here that you're like, I don't know what the hell this is. So I mean, when you start going further, you start learning Cabbala type stuff. And now we're talking about some dude in some sort of cult that's going to Israel and getting information revealed to him, and uh, call me crazy, maybe I'm a little bit conspiratorial here, but uh my head starts opinion when I hear these sorts of things. So, I just if you've since the last time we and we touched on that a tiny bit in our last episode, But is there anything in this realm that you feel like with their bear significance rehashing before we get into some of the other things, because yeah, this is the lead up before all of it. So but it's like, I think this is important, Like this is some sort of theological something, whether this is whether we want to be cynical, parapolitical you know, analytics analytic analyzers and be like, well this was a but like I don't know whether it's wu wu or it's not. Something happens, something will happen there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And ovi significance, this isn't as far into like the esoteric, you know, sort of theoretical landscape as as you might think. Like, honestly, what what I've discovered is is seemingly a very very plausible alternative alternative theory that that seems to also play perfectly into the framework of what was what was being being covertly pursued at the time.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And considering this ties in even even the Oklahoma City bombing, which I found very interesting as far as just like how they would potentially have uh you know, yeah, and and also how they they seemingly developed this this uh this device, this bomb that they also wanted were attempting to do. There's an't there's a very interesting aspect to that as well, which we'll get into. But but there seems to be a tie in which also brings in Timothy mcveay very strangely. But but uh, but of course, uh, there's there's something I discovered about his potential mentoring and candidate connections that I was unaware of until recently as well, which I thought you would be so fascinated by it, and uh, if you hadn't already been exposed to it. But but what I will say is that to begin with, by the way, you want to go all the way back to like the the history of David David himself or Vernon right when when he's he's when he's a young man, you know, he's legitimately.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, who's his daddy? That's any I mean with all these weird breeding stuff going on with these glowies, like who the fuck is this dude's daddy? So obviously that's the starting point, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, his his mother in sixty four married a marine by the name of Roy Haldeman, all right, And this was interesting to me, and I would like to look deeper into his personal connections because it seems as if you know, you know, that this would put them in a very disruptive, chaotic position. And as far as like terms of his childhood and so his real mother, by the way, was wasn't even revealed to him, right as far as like the truth about his real mother and and things of that nature until he's like five years old, wasn't he like he thought he was his sister or something where yes, man, it's such a it's such a crazy And then so this kind of stages his his life experience and in a very interesting way. And and so then uh to make this situation, uh even worse. So it's at this time in his childhood when Koresh is said to have began to be sexually abused by one of his mother's male relatives. So that yeah, and so in July nineteen, patterns here exactly trauma based mind control in a way, if not just traumatic child abuse, obviously paving the way for some some sort of yeah psychological definitely, you're going to have a pattern that that will uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I've been ranting on I mean this, I guess it will be out by this time. The idea of uh monarch and how it might work. It just seems like the common theme is it's always like early life, something happens, you know, crazy trauma, and then something it's like later then they get activated and it's like they're they're almost unwitting, like between the two and they almost seem like these seem like two unrelated events, but somehow it ends up the same result of But it's like, I know, we've theorized a little bit about like how there would almost need to be some sort of method of communication, and some of these weird like Temple of Set or the Church of Satan and like the there there's the structure of those entities kind of fill that role. But maybe also the same could be said of where like wherever the hell? Uh, you know, I don't know David went in Israel, so like I don't know, that's the kind of things, you know, whatever happened to him as a young child with his mother's relative and then you know, then later in life and he's like, are these things connected perhaps? And is that too, skizzo, I don't know. But once you've dug into digging sort of things we've dug into, you know, like the the coded messages for you know, elites to procure children and stuff that have like been kind of born out, you're like, I think this is kind of how they operate. No, absolutely, And.
Speaker 2: Also it seems like he just had significant issues with his stepfather at that point as well, So like to me that that strikes me as being something worthwhile in pursuing further in some sort of fashion, and just as far as research is concerned. And then also on one other thing worthwhile and mentioning just before we get further into kind of the alternative theory we want to present as well as that. Starting with that pilgrimage in eighty five where he's witnessing visions, he's nineteen years old, and he has an illegal sexual relationship with a sixteen year old girl who becomes pregnant, right, and so he never saw the resulting daughter, and then the teenage mother thought him unfit to be a fog, so she moved away and refused to ever see him. So this is when he becomes or claim to have become, a born again Christian and soon joined his mother's denomination, the Seventh day Adventist Church, and so that and then, by the way, there's an additional interesting point there because as he turns twenty man, he has a sexual relationship with the fifteen year old daughter of he begins a two year relationship with the daughter of his pastor, and during this courtship he's praying, apparently praying for guidance, and he he states that none should want for her mate, right, and basically is telling the pastor and the father right that Essentially, he says that it's really interesting because he's convinced this was a sign from God. Apparently koresh when he approached the pastor and told him that God wanted him to have his daughter for a wife, and that's when he's expelled from the church. So I found that part to be worth mentioning as well before we get into more of because again it like also stages this strange issue he's already developed with with. You know, clearly he has some sort of proclivity for a younger mate, right, which he's he's justifying in biblical scripture, which he claimed. I really that kre allegedly dude. Yeah, he says he's praying for guidance during their courtship, and this is when he allegedly opens his eyes and found the Bible open to Isaiah thirty four to sixteen stating that none should want for her mate. And this is apparently what convinced him that it was asigned from God and what led him to approach the pastor and her father and get him expelled from the church, so that kind of sets the path for David in a very strange way. And then David of course claiming visionary experiences right which he reported to have experienced a vision when he went to Israel in nineteen eighty five, and he claimed that he had visited Heaven, was acknowledged by God as his son and given the ability to see the true meaning of the Bible. And in nineteen ninety that's when he filed a legal petition to change his name to David Koresh. And so, yeah, I found that interesting as well, because based on his visionary experience, Koresh claimed that he was the Lamb of Revelation, the only person who could unlock the seven Seals of Revelation. And in Revelation six, the Lamb takes a book sealed with seven seals out of the hand of the one on the throne, who is Christ in Koresh's interpretation, and opens it. In the future kingdom, the Lamb will be married. This will create a quartet of father, mother, son, the Spirit, and the flesh Christ the Lamb and his wife for perfect mate, who was also an extension of the Spirit.
Speaker 7: So apparently.
Speaker 2: It gets even more interesting because the Branch Davidian sort of their ideology, you know, is structured in a way where this apparently, this two horned beast or lamb like beast of revelation is the United States of America. And so that is where you have the United States being the primary player in the United Nations according to the belief system that they were practicing, which they termed quote the Assyrian. And so in the Branch Davidian interpretation of the end Times rapture, the Assyrian will enter the Holy Land in the land in the last days and interfere in God's plans for Jerusalem. God will deal with the Assyrian, and everyone not will to acknowledge God will flee the Holy Land. The Lord will then establish his kingdom on earth with the one hundred and forty four thousand people with him at Mount Zion mentioned above. So that's exactly how you're dealing with, you know, the modern Babylon Right is essentially what's occurring here where you're seeing the ultimate right doomsday prophecy take place. As far as what essentially begins to happen is that Babylon will persecute God's people and what Babylon.
Speaker 1: Coming back from Israel, right, yes, and so the prox obviously all three I mean between Islam, Christianity, and you know, Christian Judaism, they all kind of have like a dialectic when it comes to apocalypses. So it is kind of interesting. He goes to the Holy Land and you know, kind of have the same dialectic of kind of the same basic thing, same goal points. And he comes back and now he he's you know, been you know, has this hidden information and it's super set on this apocalyptic you know, rebuilding the Temple and the things of the like type stuff. So well, yeah, yeah, he said.
Speaker 2: Basically, God will deal with the Assyrian and everyone not willing to acknowledge God will flee the Holy Land. But Babylon, essentially Babylon the Great becoming as they believe to be, this this Coalition of Nations or this one world government, right, and and that is put together by the Assyrian and Uh and the Two Horned Beast.
Speaker 1: So Babylon will.
Speaker 2: Persecute God's people, but God will provide a refuge for them. Eventually Babylon will fall. God will cast the Two Horned Beast into the Lake of Fire, and then much later after the millennium the devil also apparently, So yeah, the Kingdom of God will never be destroyed allegedly after the after the millennium. But this is very interesting as far as this, this sort of you know, this in times prophecy that's playing out in many ways, and it sort of as it becomes it justifies really what what occurred at the time, you know, in the minds of a lot of the Branch Davidians. Unfortunately, they believe they would be martyred by and especially even by fire, which was very much a part of his prophecy itself, which I found interesting as well, and that it would be in the form of two separate attacks, which also I thought was very strange.
Speaker 1: But Bible they I mean, they said that they never destroy us by water again, it will be by fire the next time. So it checks out, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was listening to David Koresh's music earlier. I was like, what it was so strange, man, but you know it would cover.
Speaker 7: Well, no.
Speaker 2: One of them was was basically the Book of Daniel, which I found interesting, and it was you know, obviously the lyrics weren't.
Speaker 1: Well good, no, well, no, it was definitely psalms you could get away with that. Some so some psalms you can make sound good. But I think, you know, I think it's some random mother book. It's just it's gonna come out. It sounded too good. But I said, we're on the the woo woo side of things. What what more, particularly in the in this realm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so essentially, again, Mount Carmel was considered this man, this is very strange. Mount Carmel's considered both a training ground and haven, a place that prepared people to be able to go to Israel. CRUSH's continued teaching of a baptism of fire, his apocalyptic theology of martyrdom, and this basically how Mount Carmel was sacred, and uh, this all obviously played a role in the final events due to of course this this clear you know, reference to a baptism by fire, you know, and and uh anyway, so another thing that I thought was very interesting was again you had strange controversies right regarding their unorthodox lifestyle. But I felt like this is worth covering for a brief moment and then we'll we'll pivot.
Speaker 1: So check out this video.
Speaker 7: It is uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: You know, the question is what am I doing? What am I doing with all these children? You know what's really going on here?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: You know, God is God in this nation is supposed to honor and serve God on our currency and these two that I have or for a reason.
Speaker 4: And unless we really have the ear and the eyes to open ourselves up to be able to read, really read the scriptures and understand the process and a lot of the Seventh Seal, the explanation would seem almost But anyway, hopefully God's granting us time to be able to open these things up more thoroughly. And we just thought we'd kind of break.
Speaker 5: The eyes and allow people to see just exactly, you know what kind of people we have here?
Speaker 1: You see that? What's that?
Speaker 7: Just that brief like.
Speaker 2: I wonder maybe he's tired, maybe he's in pain, he had been shot.
Speaker 1: This is during the siege. Was the kind of shifting of the body language.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'm just like you know how people not out if they're drugged in any sort of way, Like it's just some kind of a strange tell if you like, if you just trail off.
Speaker 1: But it could be many, many different reasons.
Speaker 2: He's been shot tired. Yeah, yeah, I'm thinking he's just in pain at this moment, right like that? Would Did I start this from the beginning, by the way, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't know this, okay, And we just.
Speaker 5: Thought we'd kind of break the eyes and allow people to see just exactly you know what kind of people we have here. I'd just start off first off, my oldest son. His name is Cyrus. How old are you?
Speaker 7: His name is Cyrus?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 5: Wave at him the camera right there, Hey, Starry Sean Sean daddy's face. He's my love baby, right.
Speaker 4: Uh. Bobby's our little clown here. Wave at the camera, Bobby, way at the camera. Wave there you go, my little holleyend Hollywood.
Speaker 5: Yeah, day. How old are you? Huh?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 5: Oh? She just she just turned one too. Huh. Yeah, this is our little girl.
Speaker 4: Change.
Speaker 5: He's sweetie.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: He's so much He's an Australian baby. This one. We're fixing to having a one. Yeah, right, she should be about the Monk's.
Speaker 1: Weird to me? Did you see that.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have? Dude? This is weird right here?
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, about a month.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: Another one here pretty soon she should be having an old hearing about a month.
Speaker 1: Huh, that is a young girl.
Speaker 4: Then hello, Hello, Okay, there's one thing about our children. You will find out that there taught faith in God. They may not know every doctor, they may not know everything that we know, but they're taught that authority is based in maturity. They're taught to respect people. Her name is Serenity. Why she's Serene?
Speaker 5: Huh? I mean you look Maddy so that much? Well, it's a lot because this is Serenity, little sisters, the kids.
Speaker 1: This is strange too, weird.
Speaker 5: It's good love. Not he a kicker. This is Chamelle, she's our jumpers. This is a very athletic little girl.
Speaker 1: Strange.
Speaker 5: Hello, come on, come here. She's always fascinated with me. But anyway, this is my family, and uh no, one's gonna come in on top of my family and start push in my family.
Speaker 4: Rush.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna happen. Ain't gonna happen. You come point guns in the direction of my wives and my kids. Damn it. I'll meet you at the door any time. And I'm sorry some of you guys got shot, but uh hey, God would have to sort that out.
Speaker 2: Only that's pretty gangster to be honest, right you know that last Yeah, yeah, that that was a pretty gangster line. But but I will say that you have to admit, like that is a strange video like that.
Speaker 7: I just sat there.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: It's definitely just when you see how young some of those girls are.
Speaker 7: And that's what I mean. Yeah, yeah, And keep this in mind.
Speaker 1: Many fucking kids, you got, dude, exactly.
Speaker 2: And well he had seventeen different children by eight different women, right and uh, and that was by ninety three that he had fathered seventeen children, and his his goal was apparently twenty four. His goal was to father twenty four children. And so keep this in mind as well. This is something I found interesting. I was unaware of, but apparently he claimed this divine mandate obviously right to take these spiritual wives from among the young women and girls. And so in eighty nine he began to teach that all women in the community, apparently including those married to others, were his wives. All the men other than himself were to be celibate, and then he taught the branch Davidians that he was to father twenty four children. These children would be raised within the community and would eventually serve as the twenty four elders spoken of in the Book of Revelation who would rule during the millennium, which again, apparently among his spiritual wives was Michelle Jones's sister of Rachel, who was twelve at the time and obviously below the legal age of consent.
Speaker 7: So that's what what kind of raised a lot of people's people were very upset.
Speaker 2: Clearly, and then another girl who this you know, this I couldn't, I could not avoid in my research about Waco was that there had been legitimate allegations that were made by victims who had survived, right like surviving victims or victims who had fled before fled the group before the the you know siege ever took place, and made allegations about Koresh and the unorthodox lifestyle. You had family members who were extremely upset about, you know, their families being destabilized and destroyed by David. And so it wasn't Yeah, everyone locally the branch Davidians were fine. They weren't causing any real problems. But again you have to consider that fact that there there's obviously collateral damage here in terms of families involved, and and uh and in any of these unorthodox groups and organizations that exist like that is the case.
Speaker 1: So it's it's what you're saying here is it's kind of like Jonstound where they exactly where there it was, there was lots of family members issues, you're you know, pulling off, you know, kind of pull doing cult stuff, essentially doing the whole like you know, if you know these are you know what subversives or whatever or great people or you know, whatever the different cult or group is, there's always like these are the non touchables or whatever the term is, like don't talk to these people. Yeah, and they do kind of separate, sequester them from the group. And so that's okay, it sounds like what you're saying. Okay, So it does. Obviously there's gonna be lots of parallels about Jones Sound through this problem. But it's I'm talking about Jonestown was building.
Speaker 2: Covert operatives directly comparing the two, like no, seing the facts of what we have outlined in our massive Jonestown series, right and being of that very same mind, then going ahead and detailing the fact that this is a direct parallel and here are the reasons and blowing the whistle effectively when they're being targeted and their lives are in jeopardy and their families are under protective orders by certain Navy seals that aren't compromised by the apparent covert network that's playing out in a very criminal enterprise established way. It's very difficult to conceptualize for the average person who hasn't been introduced to many of these right investigative threads of interest that are far more credible than you would ever imagine, right, And that's what you good.
Speaker 1: People out there. We've already, especially in this channel and an Austin's channel as well, at least on this channel particularly, there's pretty much anything we've mentioned, there's probably already a playlist that you can go find and find like a series on it or something like we've done a Jonestound series. But I guess to refocus our digging into this, I think obviously, if you have something else you want to reattack, you can you can redirect us there. But I figured we wanted to talk kind of about I kind of you know, talked about the MK ultra with the wu Wu side of things. But now I think we're gonna get into like kind of direct you know, direct, straight up mk ultra type of overt implications.
Speaker 2: So yes, and and keep keep in mind the reason that I mentioned the terrible allegations from some of the surviving victims or members that had had left the group. One of the girls was Kirie Jewel, and she alleged that Koresh molested her sexually when she was only ten. And so you had you had, of course, you had members of the group who most of the women have been convinced or conditioned to believe that it was an honor, but to have a child with David, you know, And and that's a that is real, that that's on. Never am I attempting to cast a negative light on the victims. It right in any way, But it's just the reality of this situation. It's very unorthodox and uncomfortable and unfortunately, when you're dealing with these cult of personalities like a David Koresh, it's a reality that you know, we're facing here. And I remember when I first approached this story, you know, I wanted to I wanted to run from that thread, you know, I just like it scared me, you know what I mean? Like, honestly, it was something that I didn't find anything that seemed credible enough to pursue at the time, but still I had like stumbled upon something where I was like, WHOA in passing, what was that?
Speaker 7: And it always gave me pause.
Speaker 2: And so then, of course, in hindsight, knowing what I do now, obviously, as I've mentioned before, I would have entirely approached Waco in a different way, still in evitably resulting in a very similar conclusion obviously in my mind morally and philosophically. But anyway, so I felt like that was was something that needed to be said, and uh and beyond that that, that way we kind of like at least balance out what we're what we're presenting here as far as the alternative theory. But here's something that I think would be a fun way to kind of begin this, because this was something I discovered recently going back through the Alex Constantine archives.
Speaker 7: He has.
Speaker 2: A whole thread on the Oklahoma City bombing and a lot of different things which are are worthwhile in uh in going through and one is Gladio psyops and false Flags and a flashback where it presents what is described as Gladio opportunity means and motive an alternative version of Waco. And I discovered this very you know, in the past couple of weeks, like honestly probably a month ago, and uh, and I read through it. It was actually right for our Waco episode, is when I found it, and I had started freaking out, and uh. And so basically this would be a great way to at least introduce this, this alternative theory. So the Waco drama was piloted by the ninety two standoff at Ruby Bridge obviously, which you know as has served basically served as a prequel of sorts to the Oklahoma City bombing in many ways.
Speaker 7: And that is how it's described by you know, this this.
Speaker 2: Very interesting Constantine archived piece, which again serves as a perfect introduction to this alternative theory. And so it says, in fact, we have since been fed a steady stream of lies about how Timothy McVeigh, another intel legend's asset, Patsy, who was so disturbed about the attacks on Ruby Ridge and Waco that he had to go and bomb a federal building just to well, we simply cannot comprehend the evil souls of terrorists and their innocuous disguises leave us clueless. And in Oklahoma it was the boy next door, and in Waco it was the seductive preacher man. And so it's very interesting how this is presented. But basically the way it goes, it's Bill and Hillary Clinton. Right, as former Clinton advisor Dick Morris put it, Bill Clinton personally orchestrated the ninety three Waco, Texas tragedy. Nevertheless, Janet Reno was apparently set up as the bad guy, her role allegedly posing a threat to her reappointment. And so, according to Dick Morris, Janet Reno made this cryptic remark right, And this remark says it was regarding the way coincident in connection with her reappointment for a second four year term, as she said, if you don't appoint me, I'm going to tell the truth about Waco. And so that, of course, you know, made people definitely pause because what did she mean by the truth about Waco? Obviously, and I found it interesting the way he described it. He said, the general public was already as dazed as deer in the media headlights. What could she tell us that would have broken the spell? So interestingly, as we mentioned before that is where the three of the Bill Clinton's bodyguards during the ninety two election campaign were engaged in the Waco operation as BATF officers and were three of the four who were actually killed in the initial raid, right, And so the BATF investigative report, made public as an affidavit for the search warrant, was a.
Speaker 7: Key part of the official story about Waco.
Speaker 2: And so obviously this is where you know, you kind of have like this Janet Krino presenting the cult of personality in terms of Jonestown, where she provided the mass suicide narrative to the public as well, which is something I also think is very important to recognize. But by the way, I discovered that Timothy McVeigh I didn't realize this, but in order to fulfill his military obligation, McVay signed on obviously with the Army National Guard in Buffalo, he lands this job as a security guard with Burns International Security. McVeigh was assigned to the night shift guarding the grounds of Cowspin Research, Right. Yeah, man a defense contractor that conducts classified research in advanced aerospace, rock treat and electronic warfare. And now that drew my attention instantly obviously and apparently naval research lab attempts to meld neurons and chips. This is a study that was presented that says, as studies may produce army of zombies. And this plays into how all the green berets potentially went through this sort of strange psychological uh you know, conditioning program, and so it says future battles could be waged. This is such a crazy implication, and this is in a mainstream military you know, publication and says that naval research lab attempts were were involved here, and so it's described as future battles could be waged with genetically engineered organisms such as rodents whose minds are controlled by computer chips engineered with living brain cells. The research called hippocampal neuron patterning grows live neurons on computer chips. This technology that alters neurons could potentially be used on people to create zombie armies. A senior fellow at the Brookings Institution said, so, of course, the you know, the uh, the think tanks, which, by the way, I believe it was the Council on Foreign Relations seem to have been blamed in having some sort of role in regard to a lot.
Speaker 1: Of this, But so it's did crush of military service. I don't recall that coming up or being no, no, he never had military service. Now okay, because I mean you have McVeigh. Obviously he went Special Forces, you got, we got Westbrook, we got I mean, we could go on for a while with all the different weird Oh absolutely, hey what uh what the really rich guy was? He was he Green Beret? Well, I can't think of it.
Speaker 2: He was former Green Bray and that was that's that was why Colonel Bogritz was brought up there for the negotiations because he was a former Green Break commander and so uh yeah, that that's very interesting. And again he's the guy who has the crazy jonestown claims and as as far as the Green Breys being ordered to shoot on site all all the remaining victims and survivors and claiming that it was just a clean up crew for MK Ultra and that they were operating a covert Clindestine Mkultra black site, and guy, I.
Speaker 1: Wonder if any of Koresh's upper coadre were Green Beret. I don't know, maybe maybe I was, like because I'm thinking about that I'm like that would make sense, because that was what makes sense. That was the deal with Jonestown is they had the Green Berets that were there, who were the guys running the security and like kind of seemingly running their own little child slaves, you know, type of whatever the heck they had to go in.
Speaker 2: There, so right, Yeah, and we know for a fact obviously that you know, Delta Force commandos were were on site during the final siege, right. And that was another thing, by the way, I heard that Wesley Clark potentially played some sort of role originally kind of like you know, he he was tied potentially to Waco as far as being involved because of these tanks coming from Fort Hood and and all these interesting like Colonel Gerald Boykend's being involved, right, and Peter Schumacher who was also a general who was the head of Special Forces I think, uh, that's at Fort Bragg at the time, and so they were all directly involved. They were there on site on the final day of the siege, right, And that that alone is fascinating stuff, you know, especially including the fact that you have you you obviously have an international intelligence footprint there as well, where it seems to be an intelligence sharing operation.
Speaker 7: Where they have like, yeah, they're they're.
Speaker 2: In Masade operatives, and and you have Russian intelligence who are there and they're all just taking notes in some sort of way or providing their expertise and and uh and and and advice and so this is interesting because uh that it goes to show obviously the use of military at Waco. If no one is aware of the fact of Danforth report in context. Right, there's an abstract that describes that in nineteen ninety nine, former Senator John Danforth is appointed by Attorney General Janet Reno a special counsel to investigate alleged illegal or improper behavior by government agencies before enduring the Waco critical incident in ninety three. His final report to the Deputy Attorney General exculpated the Bureau of Alcoholic Tobacco On Firearms, the FBI, and the Armed Forces regarding possible violations of Posse commatatis law and related statutes. Now, after further examination of the Danforth report, obviously in context, it's basically damp Forth called for government openness and candor regarding Waco, but delivered an unequivocal defensive government forces instead. Right, so that's something that's important to understand. And so I think that the place to start to iron out a little bit more of these mind control claims would be honestly Jolly West and his potential connections here because apparently, yeah, short so I was unaware of the fact that you have from the archives right the UCLA archives of Jolly West, there's a potential connection to Waco because there was a Waco file and shortly after he had entered University of Wisconsin. Now again, his connection this is all just alleged for Jolly So it's just it's difficult to tie him directly other than this file that no one.
Speaker 1: Is allowed to really apparently see.
Speaker 2: And we just know he had a file on the branch Davidians and it's always been alleged that one of the persons he treated was later David Koresh at some point. And so shortly after he had entered University of Wisconsin, he enlisted in the US Army in the Army Specialized Training Program. He studied the University of Iowa University of Minnesota School of Medicine, from which he graduated in forty eight. During his internship at the Payne Whitney Psychiatric Clinic, he became familiar with scientology, a cult he soon considered dangerous, right when he has those run ins when yeah, I don't know. That seems a little strange to me. But transferred to the US Air Force Medical Corps, and five years later he's appointed Chief of Psychiatry Service at the Lachlan Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. So in this position he studies US pilots and veterans after they had experienced torture and brainwashing, obviously, and then it becomes chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California in La So Ucla, and obviously he becomes director of its Neuropsychiatric Institute. Now this is where he's alleged to have treated Charles Manson, Sirhan and later David Koresh. And so that to me, knowing already his his direct affiliation with Tim McVay, I'm not at all shocked that that that would be a possibility. And then you consider this from the archives Children of God cult, these files from from doctor Lewis Jolly and West's collection, says MK ultra researcher doctor Lewis Jolly and West spent years heading organizations related to cults like the Cult Awareness Network and Center for the Study of New Religions. After the Waco incident involving the Branch Davidians and David Koresh, the notorious child abuse cult that doctor Ruth Wangren Wanderin has suggested may have ties to the CIA, broke their years of media silence and reached out to, among others, UCLA, doctor West Right, so, uh, the professor at the Neuropsychiatric Institute. So in my mind, you're just witnessing a further connection that he potentially played here with in regard to UH. If there was actually Right a connection to Jolly West and the Branch Davidians, you know, and the allegations that I've always seen that he treated David Koresh, then we have a little bit more of a tangible thread that we can pull on there and hopefully I can discover something more more credible at a later at a later point. But yeah, So beyond that, man, I think the best place for us is is the Wilcher Report, because that's really the main crux of what I wanted to talk about. It's basically the core issue because to me, it draws in all the usual suspects. You have Paul Wilcher, right, who who will get into his He's this attorney who represents these two whistleblowers, and who are CIA covert operatives, and and this all ties in this individual named Gunther Ross Russbacher, uh the CIA operative which which discusses being George Bush's pilot in the infamous October Surprise scandal and and talks about Danny Castlero's octopus and BCCI being involved, so the Brank Bank of International Bank of Credit and Commerce obviously, So this all begins with Paul Wilcher writing these letters.
Speaker 7: Well, honestly, it's it's such a profound story.
Speaker 2: I'm discovering now that that this is like, brother, this is deep as hell, honestly when it gets down to it, and you could you could legitimately read multiple books on this this specific subject alone. But uh so, as I mentioned to you, and I honestly I mentioned this too to the guys on Indies the other day as well. So Paul Wilch sure right claims that in the Wilt report that he sends to Janet Reno. First of all, keep in mind, Paul Wilcher, lawyer to the whistleblowers Rodney Stitch and gunter Carl Russbacher. He Wilcher dies in these strange, disputed circumstances a month three weeks after writing this letter to then new US Attorney General Janet Reno, alleging that the CIA was killing people to cover up mind control experiments and that the Waco incident was one of these events, which he directly parallels to that of Jonestown, which of course collaborates and and and corroborates and at least provides some sort of credibility to that of the theory that bo Gritz was mentioning in regard to Jonestown. Right, they took all these leftover loose ends from the CIA Montreal experiments for mk ultra in in Anada and just took them down to Guyana and added them to the body count, right, And it was it was a very convenient way to tie off lou sins. And so it gets very interesting because he had apparently obviously if you're if you're the death of Paul Wilcher, Uh, we'll have to get into that, because.
Speaker 1: It's very strange.
Speaker 2: He obviously was moved, right, He had been dead for for weeks and was obviously killed elsewhere. Riga mortis had definitely set in.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was brought back to his apartment after and and the CIA operative gun through Rusbacher actually put it into descriptive terms. He says he he knows exactly how uh Paul Wilcher was murdered, and and he knows the make and model of the vehicle that he was put in the in the trunk of after he was drugged, after being beaten in his interrogation in regard it to to all these various profits that were being this uh laundered through the BCCI right at the time, right which can consider that with Iran Contra and and everything else playing out, Danny Castillaro has just been murdered, and Paul Wilcher saying I know more than he did, right, and he legitimately says this, He said, I know more than Danny Cassi Larrel knew about this octopus and and he said, my life is in danger. And the same about Russbaker. This gun through Russbaker, he's a CIA black you know, clandestine operative working under cover and U and as he realizes that members of his covert operational group were being targeted for assassination, right because things were being leaked about the October surprise that was happening, which he apparently piloted the flight and gives the list of individuals. Once a helicopter crash happens.
Speaker 8: And he goes, holy shit, I was supposed to be killed, and he he and he talks about how okay, well now I'm gonna blow the whistle, and he inevitably gets brought up on charges, right and as being a part of this this FBI sting.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy man, and uh and so again, this is something that like I've I h when you called me earlier, I was pretty much trying to I was alluding to the fact that I've discovered something that I think is far more credible, providing an alternative theory that I think is plausible as hell and would fill in a lot of this this that the holes in the narrative in my mind, But to lay out the bare bones of it, right, it's it's interesting. And I got a hold of actually the original expose and the the apparent apparent three part a Wilter report that was sent to Attorney General Janet Reno, which is very interesting.
Speaker 7: But by the way, I found this so crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you know that doctor Lewis Jolly and West was that he was actually in nineteen eighty nine that very cult Awareness Network that I think has direct connections tying into Waco and the LMI right where a allegedly based on the Wilsha report, the LMIs the institution where they were potentially prior programmed, as far as the the six individuals within Koresh's inner circle and things of that nature. So in eighty nine, the Cult Awareness Network awarded West its highest.
Speaker 7: Honor, the Leo J.
Speaker 1: Ryan Award.
Speaker 2: For Extraordinary courage, tenacity, and perseverance in the battle against tyranny over the mind of man.
Speaker 1: The Leo Ryan.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a fucking slaug about as salt in the wound? Right, I think a salted They fucking hated him, Like that's the most obvious thing in my mind, I mean, honestly. But when you talk about wake weirdness, Walter Bauert from that very operation Mind Control that Tim Tuttle had sent over, right.
Speaker 7: There's a chapter. It's chapter thirty three.
Speaker 2: By the way, I find that very interesting, But who knows, could just be chapter thirty three. So it says the fire at Waco from Operation Mind Controls Research Edition. So this is crazy. Perhaps not, since the Reichstag Fire and Nazi Germany have flames leaped so visibly into the pages of history. The flames in both Waco and the Reichstag fires were fueled by mind control. At least that's the impression you get when you read Attorney Paul D. Wilcher's letter to Attorney General Janet Reno, dated May twenty one, nineteen ninety three. The letter begins with no salutation the phone numbers of Miss Reno, Justice Department Communications Director Carl stem Appointments Secretary Melissa Muller, Assistant Attorney General Richard Scruggs, and James cremarcik Special Ops CIA. With a typical loyally lack of style. The letter begins vital new information concerning the conflagration at David Koresh's Branch Davidian Compound quote Ranch Apocalypse outside Waco, Texas on Monday, April nineteenth, nineteen ninety three, which is now being kept from you and covered up.
Speaker 1: I e.
Speaker 2: That what happened was not a mass suicide, but rather a mass murder, the meaning and significance of this new information, particularly with respect to the Justice Department's ongoing Waco investigation and future indictments and prosecutions, i e. You are headed totally in the wrong direction because Bush administration holdovers in the Justice Department, along with others tied to the CIA, are preventing you from ever learning the truth about what actually happened in Waco. The extreme sensitivity of this information and my specific proposal as to how you should handle it, The lives of key participants, other witnesses, and even myself are now in grave danger as a result of my passing this information onto you. If you let this information fall into the hands of the wrong persons, some or all of those who know the truth about Waco and are now prepared to come forward and testify could well be silenced ie murdered in the very near future. In the extreme importance of this information to the overall quality of justice under the Clinton administration, to your own place in history as Attorney General, and to President Clinton's very life and personal safety, this information, if handled in the manner I've spelled out in detail below, presents you and President Clinton with a once in a lifetime opportunity to expose, confront, and hopefully root out much of the system wide corruption which has been at the core of the federal government for at least the past thirty years. Now, he says, the purpose of this letter is for me to deliver to you extremely sensitive information about the deaths of the eighty six men and women and children who perished the Branch Davidian compound on Monday, April nineteenth, nineteen ninety three, and the truth about how it all happened. But even more important, my purpose here is to demonstrate how the Waco tragedy fits into a much bigger and far uglier picture, and to present my specific, detailed plan as to how you should attack the overall problem at its root causes. Now, it's interesting because the subject of mind control is introduced on page four, when Wiltshire writes.
Speaker 7: David Koresh had.
Speaker 2: An extensive CIA background. He was known in CIA circles as a sleeper, someone who had been subject to extensive CIA mind control training and programming. Wilter said that it was not a coincidence that all these events were occurring in or near Waco, Texas, since Waco is a major center for such CIA mind control experimentation and programming, with much of this activity occurring at the CIA's Leadership Management Institute in Waco, the LMI. Wilter pointed out that similar CIA sponsored cults are located across the country, including such places as Salt Lake City, Utah, Provo, Utah Provo, Utah, Logan, Utah, Boise, Idaho, and San Francisco, California. And that which, by the way, is very overwhelmingly represented by modern day process groups right the best Friends, all the strange weird Mormon connections to Utah Right, which which obviously at one point played into even Watergate, which I felt was hilarious.
Speaker 7: But yeah, so it becomes.
Speaker 2: Very interesting because obviously it begins to describe that one or all of these other cults can likewise explode onto the front pages of the press at any time the ciadeems appropriate in order to accomplish its predetermined hidden right wing political agenda. Now this is, according to Wilcher, obviously so Wilcher indicated to Reno that he knew who had committed the murders, who had ordered them, and who had been part of the chain of command. He then lapsed into more of kind of reciting the disciplinary rules and codes of professional responsibility from the American Bar Foundation. But this is where it becomes very interesting. Thoroughly covering the details of the lies told by government employees at Waco, Wilcher wrapped up the motivational part of his argument and launched into a background brief on events leading to the February twenty eighth raid on the Davidian compound.
Speaker 7: To begin.
Speaker 2: Vernon Wayne Hall, also known as David Koresh, had connections to the CIA. Indeed, he and six of the men in his inner circle were known among CIA covert operatives as sleepers, persons whom the agency had performed mind control experiments on and who had been pre programmed to carry out specific pieces of CIA dirty business is the way he puts it in quotes, at some point in the future once a specific queue or signal was given to them by their contact persons or handlers within the agency. Third, David Koresh was very much like Reverend Jim Jones in that he too was a quote gangster who used a Bible instead of a gun. In a note, Wilcha remarked, Jonestown was not a mass suicide any more than Waco was instead Jonestown. Like Waco, was a mass murder in order to guarantee that there would be no survivors to tell about the CIA's extensive mind control experiments which had been performed on those mostly black victims in Guyana. Fourth, David Koresh was also very much like Charles Manson in that he, Jones and Manson all demanded and received total domination over and total submission from all of the men, women, and children in his group, And like the Reverend Jim Jones and Charles Manson, and David Koresh likewise had received much of his mind control training at the hands of the CIA and was a product of their system. In other words, David Koresh may have been what most people would consider a thoroughly and mentally disturbed megalomaniac, but he was the CIA's megalomaniac, or at least someone they were all too happy to use for their devious right wing purposes if and when the opportunity ever presented itself. Indeed, David Koresh and these six other men in his inner circle had apparently been pre programmed by the CIA to become on cue Manchurian candidate assassins apparently who would effectively essentially develop a weapon of some kind that he viewed would would this. This is what he also explained to because if you go through a lot of this, it's very strange the CIA had. Obviously, you know, one of the most important features of the mind control programming is the fact that you have critical segments of the subject's memory, including most or all of the programming experience itself. It basically self destructs, right, It's a it's a racete from the subject's mind and at a basically it's a memory of alteration done at a subconscious, unconscious level, right, And that's something that I think is difficult for people to understand. But this is you know, implanted false memories things of that nature. You know are are obviously playing out as well. And you know you have obviously you you you also have these these handlers utilizing the subconscious mind in which you have let's say, you just have these trigger mechanisms that I think it's important to understand, right, is a is a huge part of how this this actually fundamentally operates in the mind of the victim. But but yeah, this this is where we get into kind of.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 7: If you listen to the wife of the UH, the CIA Office of.
Speaker 2: Naval Intelligence operative gone through Rossbacher right, his wife, Raylan Alan Russbacher, right. She she described a lot of this personally because she experienced UH basically his targeting essentially after he became willing to blow the whistle. And this is the individual who, again, as I said, CIA covert Operative Office of Naval Intelligence, he was the one who is described as being directly involved in the flight to Paris with the President Bush Senior, right, George Bush Senior. And this is very interesting because obviously he explains specifically who was on the flight right and the chain of command as well. But the October surprise itself, Wilter cited his client. Paul Wilcher cited his client, Gunther Carl Russbacher, the CIA covert Operative Office of Naval Intelligence. He so his client describes a lifelong covert operative for the CIA in the Office of Naval Intelligence. As far as Paul Wilcher described his client as the pilot of the flight that flew George Bush and others to Paris for a meeting with Iran's leaders during the nineteen eight the election campaign so Russbacher claimed to have flown Bush to France in a BAC one to eleven owned by the Saudi Royal family. By Russbacher's recollection, the aircraft left from Andrews Air Force Base near seven am Eastern Standard time on October eighteenth. Rendezvoued over the Atlantic with a Grumm and Gulf Stream flown by Heinrich Rupp and landed at les Borges Airport. Russbaker returned Bush to the United States and at SR seventy one, which landed at McGuire Air Force Base at ten fifty am Eastern Standard time. After dropping Bush off at McGuire, Russboker continued a loan to Andrews Air Force Base. So this is interesting as well because if you look at persons.
Speaker 7: Who Russbacher alleged to be on the flight to Paris.
Speaker 2: It included William Casey future CIA director at the time, Donald greg CIA official, Robert Gabac.
Speaker 1: Or Colby got fucking murdered or got like clearly got off.
Speaker 2: I think it was Casey, the one that was in the boat that yeah, that was suspiciously killed.
Speaker 1: There's William Casey, and there's William Colby, So it's always mixed the too.
Speaker 2: Well, and now I always forget as well because I conflate both of them together as well.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Casey, but he and who had that?
Speaker 1: Uh, who had the quote to John de camp I think what like a month or less prefered to the bombing about like how yeah, then the militia will be the next biggest thing. It was murdered. Okay, whatever we're wrong on all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well that means difference, yeah, but uh, but yeah, I did find it interesting that Robert Gates was among the group as well, because he's a future CIA director. You have Earl Bryan, CIA agent credited by Wilsher, was stealing the inslaw Promise software.
Speaker 1: By the way, he was on the he was on the flight.
Speaker 2: You have Yeah, I mean you have you have quite a few, around five Navy seals, around five secret service agents, an additional congressman who's unnamed. You have John Hines, Republican Senator, John Tower, Republican Senator, Robert Byrd, Democratic Senator. There's not a huge list, but let's see one, two, three, five. Yeah, it's about twelve people, right, but still Andre Yeah, definitely an elite cadre of individuals who most of them would be future CIA directors, which is, you know, very important. I think to understand if this is a legitimate in my mind, everything checks out again. This is an individual who you have to consider what happened in terms of the cover up during I Ran Contra, the death of Danny Castilero. This, in my mind, would fall perfectly in line with the octopus. So basically Russbacher alleged to be involved in the ground level operation.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Wilt alleges that Heines, this individual was murdered in order to keep him quiet. Right, so one of the people who was actually on the flight was murdered in order to keep him quiet, John Hines, the Republican Senator. So I haven't yet looked up his death or the suspicious causes, but Wilt alleges that the senator was murdered in order to keep him quiet about the October surprise. And Heines's widow, Teresa Hines, she inevitably married the skull and bonesman John Kerry, so I found very strange. But in ninety two, Gunter Rossbacher was sentenced to twenty one years in prison for financial crimes. Russ Baker's wife, Raillian alleges that he had been a key figure in the Arms for drug scandal under the name Emery J. Pitten Peddin and that this sounds a lot like Barry Seal and similar in a similar way, and that at the time of his arrest in eighty nine, he was living in a CIA safehouse and his office was at the Langley, Virginia, CIA headquarters. All of the evidence of Gunther's ties to the intelligence community we were effectively procured by the FBI after his apprehension, and in February of ninety three, Rallian would claim to have provided Congress with the cockpit video from the SR seventy one during the return flight. Where as far as the hostage crisis is concerned with George Bussior in the October Surprise.
Speaker 1: So she also said they took an SR seventy one back. Is that what they're saying?
Speaker 2: Apparently from one of the locations on the trip back, they'd switched to an SR seventy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I maybe I'm wrong, but I don't feel like that's the thing that carries a large about it people.
Speaker 2: I feel like, maybe I'm wrong, but there aren't a lot of people. It seems like the trip to France obviously seven or four thousand miles. I mean later models of this, the original BAC one eleven this lacks the range to fly across the Atlantic and so at least allegedly so that that did. That does bring in some interesting ideas about how this could have happened. But also considering I'm not sure how the flight actually you know, it.
Speaker 1: Was dual seats. There's two seats in it, so that's weird, like you would have to be like specific.
Speaker 2: Oh, but he said he the return flight was just he was bringing one passenger essentially what was happening, right, So yeah, effectively they had switched planes too. This SR seventy one from the original because let's see, General Maxwell Taylor provided the SR seventy one and Colonel de Demarentius, who photographed Bush entering the SR seventy one, just.
Speaker 1: Seems way too excessive just for personal used.
Speaker 2: Right, But the air traffic controller at Andrews Air Force Base apparently corroborated this. The crew of a tanker of a CAC one thirty five tanker refueled the SR seventy one in the air so this is all apparently legitimate, you know, as far as it's somehow, you know, been corroborated.
Speaker 7: It looks as if it has been.
Speaker 1: And then I just haven't never heard them being used for passenger purposes all that much.
Speaker 7: Not the SR seventy one, not like like I said.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he claims that russ Baker returned Bush to the United States in SR seventy one, which landed at McGuire Air Force Base at ten fifty am Easter Standard time. So that's the alleged claim. And let's see in February ninety three, his wife, Russ Baker's wife, the alleged pilot's wife.
Speaker 7: Rayleian ray Lean. Oh shit, it's probably ray Lean. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: So she claims to have provided Congress with that cockpit video right which of the returning flight in the SR seventy one. So that is another aspect of the apparent corroboration. But she also claimed that the CIA had attempted to frame her and Smith for an assassination attempt on Bush. In October twenty ninth, apparently and over fifty CIA operatives, their wives and families were allegedly killed in an attempt by the Robert Gates faction of the CIA to cover its tracks before Clinton's team came into power. And this could be a window into power struggles and DC and the internal kind of criminal syndicate and how they really function in some sort of way, because it couldn't possibly be that they're all on, you know, on board with the same exact agenda. You would have to imagine warring factions playing out. It's typically the way organized crime function in the first place. And so yeah, and basically.
Speaker 7: It was alleged that.
Speaker 2: She had survived four assassination attempts between October thirtieth and December twenty fifth, and that the enemy camp is placed squarely within the Council of Foreign Relations. Then that was at the very least a claim that his wife had made. And if you consider how Paul Wilcher, who is the attorney, original attorney for Gunter Russbacher right, he he died in a very strange way when he tried to get the the right the three part report, the Wilch report to Janet Reno, and that death again is something that's worth understanding.
Speaker 7: But first of all, you have to realize what Gunther.
Speaker 2: Russbacher had told Paul Wilcher whenever he contacted him, which is exactly what it happened, is that he had been tipped off on Russbaker's existence as a covert operative, just based on his investigation practices in general and who he had come into contact with. He's given this tip, he follows up with Gunter Russbacher, and and basically after you know, a long time long conversations. Opening the conversations with Russbacher, he's told during the the Wacos well, first of all, he's told all about the October Surprise. So he had every single last aspect of the details playing into the October Surprise, the individual names involved, and that he then came back and debriefed right the task force, the October Surprise task Force, which, unfortunately, apparently, like most Senate and House task forces, the October Surprise was a complete whitewash, as all the rest were.
Speaker 7: And so this is where you have the wife of.
Speaker 2: This former Office of Naval Intelligence operative gun Through Russbacher, claiming that during the Waco Siege, Gunther started telling her and Paul Wilcher about the mind control experiments that were going on inside the compound at Waco. At first, Gunther compared the experiment with Jonestown, but then he said that this one was a different kind. I can still remember the night before the compound was burned. This is the wife of Russ Russbacher, he says.
Speaker 7: She says, ray Lean.
Speaker 2: I was in hiding on top of a mountain in a small town in Ohio. Another hit order had been put out on me and the FBI was looking for me. I had arranged to call Paul at exactly eight pm. Gunther was going to call Paul from prison, right because Paul er uh gun through Usbacher had already been brought up on federal charges because he became willing to blow the whistle.
Speaker 7: This is very interesting.
Speaker 2: It's it, by the way, that fits perfectly with what Racana Schutto claim happened to him. He was running black budget covert operations domestically with with the CIA, and that essentially he was hung out to dry because he had become willing to name co certain co conspirators and due to that fact, right, they essentially damaged his credibility and assassinated his character. And he wasn't all that of a bright and shining you know, ethical standard in the first place. Right, So it really wasn't all that difficult if you're running drugs, uh domestically with for the for the US intelligence apparatus. But but yeah, anyway, so Gunther and it's interesting because he starts gun thro Rust Baker starts explaining what was happening with these covert operations at Waco and uh and basically he he kind of outlines, you know, exactly what what was taking place and and essentially he says that yes, the Waco Sleepers had somehow been triggered and and this is where you kind of get into a little bit more of the details of what could have potentially been happening at at the Branch Davidian complex. So it looks as if and this is according to again this is ray Lean, right and uh, and she's explaining how the Davidian group was created to perform a terrorist act similar to the sarin gas that was released in the Japanese subway by the Amschinrikio Colt right. So again this is part of the Wilchi report. Randy Weavers listed in the Wilcher Report of the Ruby Ridge incident as being a control subject that ended up out of control, and Russbacher never never provided any further information on Randy Weaver being a potential you know, Manchurian or at the very least being involved with this very same operation. So Russbacher introduced Wilcher to members of his seal team. These men and others are the government employees who gave Paul Wilcher the information he put into the one hundred page letter he wrote to Attorney General Janet Reno. So in the letter, he explains that various government mind control experiments obviously, and he attempts to obviously walk us through a lot of the details of how this is even possible in the first place. And this is what he was trying to explain to Janet Reno, although he didn't realize Janet Reno wasn't really a good faith actor in the first place. She was she very much became compromised if she wasn't to begin with, but she tried, He tried to at the very least give her some.
Speaker 1: Sort of background on mind control.
Speaker 2: So it gets even crazier because, apparently, according to Raylen Russbacher, Wilcher was told that something had gone wrong at WACO the Sleepers were waking up from their programming. Not only were they waking up, one or more of them had been accidentally triggered. The Waco Sleepers were programmed to make and deliver a biological or chemical device that could kill everyone in a city the size of Oklahoma City or Houston. Information received by their handlers stated the program had been accidentally triggered and the seven Sleepers had started building the device. So this is but Russbacher actually gun Through Russbacher had actually told to Paul Wilcher, And so it looks like Paul Wilcher was not told about this mission right as far as the Waco Sleepers had been as far as he was not told about the mission the Waco Sleepers had been prepared to carry out. In terms of what was this device for, right, that's the main point and so meaning of course, the primary source of gun through Russbacher, by the way, is obviously he's the primary source in the Wilch report. And so this is when the outline from this chemical device of the Sleepers that they were constructing and alluded to and how it might have been used was at the very least it was somewhat alluded to, but not in real detail, so Wilcher was not told that the Sleepers had accidentally been triggered, but they were building a chemical device which they were planning on using on Oklahoma City. The Sleepers had been programmed many years before. In the ensuing time, it was discovered that the wind currents in Oklahoma City would have dispersed the chemicals so that it would have been rendered ineffective. In other words, it would not have killed the massive number of people that needed to be killed to send a message to the American people. The chemical device which the Seven Sleepers were in the process of constructing could have killed up to three hundred and fifty thousand people. That is the allegation which every agency or department was in control of the Sleepers, or whichever agency or department was in control of the Sleepers in this project made the determination that Houston would be a better target than Oklahoma City, so, in other words, more people would have been killed. And the Seven Sleepers had not yet been recalled apparently as far as their programming was concerned, and and so they apparently hadn't been recalled and reprogrammed with the new instructions such as dates and locations. So apparently that is how they actually can follow through with with a lot of this these potential kind of sleeper cells that that are conveniently stationed in controlled environments, because that's again what what you know, the theoretical outline here is that this could potentially be what is happening, right, is that you have sleeper cells that are stationed to condition groups of individual citizens, let's say, you know, in a controlled environment right where where you can kind of conduct this very sophisticated level of research. And you wonder why all of these interesting you know, how many right, the international footprint at Waco was very strange, to say the least. And so according to this Office of Naval Intelligence Cioperative Gun through Russbacher, there was another message being sent. Russbacher once stated that Randy Weaver was also a programmed sleeper and indicated that Vicky Weaver had somehow deactivated Brandy's programming. Russbacher seemed to imply that the attack on Ruby Ridge was intended to send a message not only to the Patriot community, but to all sleepers from the Special forces community. Some of these sleepers realized they had been programmed and were trying to find the sleeper program and deactivate it themselves. Russbacher said this was happening in some of the men who had been programmed during the Vietnam War as well. So he's claiming that during Phoenix that all of these sleepers began to wake up to their prior programming and reject it, and then, knowing in hindsight what had occurred, were effectively attempting to reprogram themselves in some very strange way. I'm telling you, man, this is all something that I've Again, I'm presenting this the best that I can because this is something that I've just recently discovered, and it's also very interesting trying to figure out what's most important to present. But it's like, with the amount of time we have left, it's it's basically impossible to do.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think, I mean, obviously, if there's a I think we're kind of I think we've really kind of seems to me, at least obviously you have a better grip on this material. But it seems like we kind of hit the main beats in like kind of what we're getting at real quick before you do move on real quick. I do have a question from and it ties into kind of where we're at right now from one of my one of my listeners. It's actually from Tim Tuttle, and I just I guess he was obviously it seems like he knew ahead of time that you were going to touch on the David and his six followers being sleeper agents. But the key question he asked is how much weight does he put into it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Like, if you are to analyze this theory, this theory that's being put out by the Wheelchair Report, what what? How do you how do you judge this? I'm beginning to find Is there any way too, is there any reason to look at this with dubious eyes aside from the fact that it's crazy claims or not really well?
Speaker 2: I honestly I think that the b C C I, you know, connection that's being provided here. The even what I have just discovered about Arlest Perry's husband, Bruce Perry, being involved as the psychiatrist who who gave the the children their psychiatric uh you know, basically there was a psych psychiatric profile.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 2: Let me pull up Bruce because this is he was in charge of treating the children at Waco. This is so crazy man, and Bruce Paddock to me is direct not Bruce Paddock, Jesus going to the Vegas shooting my bad, No, Bruce Perry. That that's Arles Perry who was ritually murdered on the you know, on the UC Berkeley campus. And it's a very crazy story. It's October nineteen seventy four, and Bruce Perry's involved. He's found by the authorities and covered in blood. They claim it's not his blood. I think Stephen Crawford's involved, the security guard on the campus that night. But inevitably it's tied directly back to the processed church of the final judgment and a ritualistic, occult murder that very much she had been Apparently she was from North Dakota. David Berkwoods, himself from Son of Sam Murders, even wrote about how Arles Perry's murder was ritualistically. Obviously it was a ritual practice and it was honestly just a blood ritual inside of a chapel as well, with every single aspect of the crime scene being staged, a candle inserted into a vagina like like her legs being put at a strange specific angle where her her jeans were draped over her by by the by the perpetrator in in that very same angle with an ice pick shoved into the back of her head. But she didn't show signs of sexual abuse. It was very other than obviously the candle and those the strange.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it again, the fact of the matter is that you have a direct tie in to Arles Perry's husband, Bruce Perry, happened to be being the psychiatrist involved in in uh in being in charge of treating the children at Waco. And so that alone made me think is is this is this potentially could we have some sort of wider network playing out here and some some gladiol style terms right where where this is more realistic than you would think and uh And I believe that at this point after reading into this, I think the ultimate thread is Paul Wilcher and the Wilter Report And I believe that Guntha Russ Baker was the pilot that day. I think that he can tie in the October surprise and Danny Casselarro's octopus to the BCCI scandal. That kind of proves out how Iran contra where laundering and money at the time and drugs and many other things, clandestine operations in general. And but you know it's it's more than that as well, right, because you have to consider the.
Speaker 7: Actual Wilt report itself.
Speaker 2: They talk about how essentially there's this crazy part about how basically how David Koresh could have, you know, potentially actually utilized mind control techniques. It says one reason why Koresh was so skilled in controlling his followers, right, and it goes into this is number nineteen in the ninety three reports sent to Janet Reno, the original version.
Speaker 7: It's a crazy.
Speaker 2: But this is what it looks like, right, and and it basically highlights one reason was right that he was so skilled in controlling his followers, and basically that was in subjugating the minds and wills of his followers. Was that he and these six men in his inner circle had been through such intensive and total mind control programming themselves. But once the CIA had trained these pre programmed row about assassins, it felt it could not just wind them up and let them go. It had to keep a careful watch over them and if push came to shove to take them out to kill them. If the CIA ever felt that Koresh and his six follow fellow sleepers could no longer be counted on to carry out their pre assigned mission at some date in the future or has ultimately occurred, if there was any danger that they might someday testify in a court of law or otherwise be able to expose the public as far as to the public to the real truth about the CI's mind control operations, I think that alone is at the very least worth worth identifying as a realistic possibility, right, Yeah, But when you have when you legitimately have a part of the Welter repport being you know.
Speaker 7: That this was a lot of this had to do obviously with.
Speaker 2: You're you're considering DC the winds of power shifting. Obviously you have transitioning in the uh UH the as far as the executive administration and power at the time, and I think that always matters as far as the covert operations and and getting the green light, you know.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, you have layered operations to Waco.
Speaker 2: Obviously the ATF wanted to be involved so they could get some more funding.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 7: You had so many different aspects of it playing out.
Speaker 2: But to to rule out the legitimacy and realistic, uh potential of a covert operation being conducted domestically for some sort of let's say sleep or sell but but uh test group, you know, under the perfect circumstances, you know, just like a jonestown where where not only you know, again you have Sarah McClendon, who's who. She's part of the White House Press office right at the time, and she's legitimately like she's worried about Paul Wilcher because he was actually had press credentials at that time, right, was legitimate, like he was a corroborated journalist before he was found dead in one of the craziest uh, you know, examples you could ever discover. So this is the very beginning why Waco, it says, and this is alone. We could probably end with this because you know, there's just so much it's just too much, you know what I.
Speaker 7: Mean, And yeah, yeah, and so.
Speaker 2: Check this out so hours before you know, you just have to consider the fact that this is this is basically the best way to kind of.
Speaker 7: In a in a coherent and and let's say just comprehensive.
Speaker 2: Chronological way, like set out a little bit of what the Wilcher report is without having to read through it all, it obviously says that that Paul Wilcher right and in a small group because there's there's a death that's obviously affiliated because of Paul Wilcher being found dead, and so Mary and kidding as a friend and expressed concern about Wilcher's sudden disappearance. Wilcher worked closely with Gun through Russbacher, obtaining hours tape conversation about covert CIA operations, including the October surprise in slaw BCCI and other covert activities. Russbacher sent copies of the fifty five tapes in addition to the hundreds of hours so in addition, shortly before his death, Wiltro had obtained the names of many US Congressmen who had been bribed by BCCI. Wiltro was a threat to Justice Department officials, federal judges, members of Congress, and other US officials. Marian Kendig, a friend of Wiltchire, went to his apartment a couple of days earlier and got no answer when she rang the doorbell. She rang an adjacent apartment seeking to have the person signal the front door to open. She wanted to leave a package on Wilcher's doorknob. So this is how his body is discovered basically. But Sarah mcclindon asked the Washington Police to go to Wilcher's apartments to check on his safety, stating that several friends had not seen Wiltchair for the past two weeks and that they feared foul play. The police refused to do so, and it was also described, as I had read earlier, as if they didn't want to get involved in any real way, which makes sense based on the military intelligence like infiltration of the local Metropolitan DC police department. But either way, so he's clearly he's discovered dead. And it's very very strange in the better way to expose the details of that, because you actually have Russbacher himself, the actual cia O NI operative. He explains exactly what happened to this individual. He provided all the information to Paul Wilcher, and this is what he has to say. Gone through, Russbacher releases information detailing the last hours of Paul Wilcher, how Paul Wilcher was murdered. Paul was picked up at his apartment, taken to Vienna, Virginia where he was questioned as to the Bush, Webster and Carter account with London s w BCCI. He was questioned for approximately two hours, at which time he was fed. At three forty pm on the eighteenth of June, he was administered point zero two five milligrams of Cure AIRR via DSMO as a stabilizer. It was applied to the coding of the pepsi bottle. At point of death, he was beaten to the face to make it look like a mugging. Now, this is coming from gun Tha Usbacher, the alleged OH and I CIA operative who was running covert operations drug smuggling for the Iran contra network, the pilot that ran the October Surprise, who effectively exposed the BCCI you know connection. This is all what he has to say, obviously in his attempt to expose this this wider network, but also in his attempt to corroborate the legitimacy and credibility of Paul Wiltra himself, who was the attorney who sought him out and attempted to expose, you know, the truth in regard to what at least potentially could be the truth in regard to a covert Clindestine operation being exposed.
Speaker 7: Right, And so this is.
Speaker 2: By the way, he claims that he was also poisoned right when he went to which I found interesting, off Foot.
Speaker 7: Air Force Base. Right.
Speaker 2: So he goes to Offod Air Force Base in Nebraska where they're running Project Monarch. Then he claims at least gone thro Russbacher. He had told Paul Wilcher that when he went there with these key CIA operatives and very high level officials within the intelligence apparatus, that he basically tells him that he was poisoned.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I believe it was Russbacher that was poisoned, or maybe it was Russbaker had brought Paul Wilcher to this event. Again, I've just recently been very much exposed to this light of interest. But from the story that I'm recalling from my recent memory, yeah, it was one of the two. But either way, one of the two were poisoned while they're a meeting with.
Speaker 7: The director of the CIA at of off Air Force Base.
Speaker 2: And I believe it actually was Paul Wilch now that I'm remembering, because I'm pretty sure the entire uh what it happened was that the head of the CIA had had had directly told the individual who present presented the drinks to the table of Gun to Russbacher and Paul Wilcher that he needed Paul Wilcher to have a long sleep and so effectively that meant you need to drug him so I can have a private conversation with Gun through Russbacher without this this attorney who's clearly attempting to pry into a lot of these these dealings. Now I'm trying to again, uh all all, uh all, fundamentally, uh you know, kind of affiliate myself with the far more of these details over time, but with the I.
Speaker 1: Really you got to get out here and oh yeah spot so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll summarize this, brother, I'm sorry, but basically the at the point of death, the point being gunn through uss Baker released the information dealing detailing the last hours of Paul Wiltshire. He says at the point of death, he was beaten it to the face to make it look like a mugging. He was held in the trunk of a white and gray Ford Victoria with Maryland plates. He was taken to his apartment. He was in a briga Mortis at the time already placed on the toilet. He had already emptied his bowls at death in another location, the ball was removed and disappeared. Autopsy errology will show this curere dmso in the cardiovascular sack. Uh paridinum. I believe peridinum.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure how to pronounce it, but that was what he was claiming would be discovered. And so there's a Chicago judge which apparently died in the very same way right that Wilcher did, Judge Parsons, which was apparently being primed and ready to accept a civil rico filing in regard to this very same matter, which was scheduled for filing on June I believe it was June thirtieth, ninety three, And then all of the documents disappeared after the fact. So several others, of course died, and and they were claiming up to fifty some odd cut you know, covert operatives were effectively targeted and assassinated throughout the course of this uh you know, attempted exposure and and so the primary cause of death, according to gun through Russbacher Bush Russboker video of the return flight from Paris and the SR seventy one.
Speaker 1: They say that was a huge factor.
Speaker 2: Documents of BCCI and UH and and these these financial right, obviously, these these proof positive that there's clearly a covert money laundering operation facilitating these black budget you know, and again the overall intelligence apparatus that's being.
Speaker 7: Obviously gladiol in my mind. But anyway, audio tapes.
Speaker 2: Of interviews by CIA covert operatives over sixty five tapes, ninety two hours of which we were all effectively destroyed or disappeared, and WACO on the CIA Delta Force, all all involved obviously.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, well with that, Austin, let them know where they can find you more, buddy, But yeah, I know there's plenty, but i'd really good out of here. So I'm sorry to trying to keep you. But we could easily make this at least a two part episode. So but to keep it, Kurt, and to keep it I think we we. I think we covered relevant information, We let people interested. I'm sure we'll spurg on this and other times in one of our shows with that, Austin at some point, yeah, oh for sure. But with that Austin. Let them know where they can find you. We're gonna get out of here. I gotta get going, so it sounds good, buddy, Sorry to keep you mad. You already know.
Speaker 2: I tried to do my best as far as again this is. I couldn't figure out the best way to chronologically organize a lot of this because it's so much that I'm kind of spiraling on in a very brief amount of time. But still it's something worthwhile in examining and re examining and reflecting upon because I do think that this alternative theory provides a far more plausibility than I originally would have ever considered, you know. And and so yeah, you guys already know you can. You can support me if if you would like to at my patreon and that's patreon dot com, slash the Underclass Podcast then basically best place to follow me at the Underclass Podcast on Instagram or at theater thug Awp on Twitter, and yeah, the Underclass Podcast, man, you know this, Love you brother, I.
Speaker 1: Love you too.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: For those who want support what I'm doing over here, leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review. On iTunes, Spotify, all those actions help out a lot. You can also follow me on Twitter at Targeting Jose. That helps, I mean just to boost my follow account also so it helps to and that you can tag me in content that you would like to see me cover. And this typically probably well over some of the realm of half the content on my morning show is just stuff that people tag me on that I cover there. And yeah, also for those want to directly support the show, the best way to do that is patroon at compis is no Way, Who's a twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks that gives you access to early episodes just like this one right here. You'll have got it weeks earlier than the public. Also, you can get to an ad free RSS feed and also get preference for me in Austin's weekly Live Collin Show, which is on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. Also my highest level in my Patreon, I read them off every episode. Those are my Patreon sponsors and mcoson Targing at Targing Toad, also at Appricate, D's at zo v r A c K at Underscoring Zeal, Tim Tittle at John and Clee Bulb, Will Bels this is Bluebery REBEDI one and then big fan of show tourn Maine then at iwa already lover. Appreciate you guys for supporting the show. Really helps out with what I'm doing over here and so that I can prioritize trying to put out a good show for you guys. Both that We're gonna go ahead and get out of here. Appreciate everyone who watched, and I'm looking forward. Me and Austin are about to start a Dutrow series, so keep an eye out for that. And we are out