Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the snart Tag. You're about to get.
Speaker 2: Your dad's glazed by the great Chris ray Gun, Derek black Meat, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 4: Sit back and prepare for some acksh Sit back and prepare for some glazing britty.
Speaker 1: Hey. Hey, hey, hey everybody, it's another episode of the snark Tank podcast. Hello. We are uh, we're back. We're alive. Everything's fine. We are remote still because I'm still like a little bit like I feel I feel ostensibly fine, but I just want to get anybody sick. So I think by the next time we should be we should be recording in person. But yeah, guys, it's uh, it's been it's it's been a week. It's been a week. My phone won't stop exploding. There's been it's been one week. It's not that mean one week since the la is on fire. Didd you see that they that that that that guy they caught with like a blowtorch or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did I saw some.
Speaker 1: Crazy footage of like people like like on the highway, like throwing gasoline cans into the fucking brush And uh, I don't know what to make of any of the people trying to like stoke. Yeah, I'm just like, bro.
Speaker 2: I want to know about the house that started the fire over in Uh do we know what it is?
Speaker 5: To the east?
Speaker 2: I mean, uh, there was a what a nice fancy house that had a fire in their backyard that started all that ship and eaten. But like, like I saw conspiracy theory saying it was some satanic worship shit, you know. But uh, I'm just like I'm curious that what were those people doing, Like what actually, you know, are they doing some bullshit or something's absolutely tipped over?
Speaker 1: You know, I think it was probably some bullshit. The crazy thing about it is like it really like with the Santa Ana Wins specifically, it's like if you if you're out, first of all, if you live in Los Angeles and you're outside grilling or like with a fire pit in the first place by itself, without the Santa Ana ways, like you're already kind of doing some shit that you probably shouldn't be doing. But with Wins, the idea that you would be like, yeah, let's start a fire like your stupid man. Yeah, that's mega dumb, And there's so many different ways that this could have started that. I just I can't parsel ready of like cause I feel like, especially now, I have to be like so much more vigilant about like fake stories.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just like I can't believe anything that I see now, oh yeah, or even take it on face value. So I guess we'll see how this shakes up, Like who's going to take the blame for it? Palisades is gone.
Speaker 5: Crazy nuts consist, But.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no condition because there's no area.
Speaker 5: I guess, I guess there's no condition. It's just it's just as I was.
Speaker 2: Was a police Yeah, surprising, uh many many of people, like what there was only five people reported that died when at that point, at that point, it's I mean, I'm sure it's it's still relatively it's extremely low for the amount of acres that were fucking torched, like.
Speaker 1: Home wise and business wise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's it's kind of fucking wild.
Speaker 1: I was I was expecting much more.
Speaker 5: Thousands of dogs, oh yeah, many, many thousands, many.
Speaker 1: A coyotes, many a coyotes.
Speaker 5: Or videos of the fucking mountain lions just down in the city because of the fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh damn, that must be fucking really nervous, dude.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw a fucking mountain lion chilling in the fucking broken egg cafe, and I was like, what the hell is going on or something too.
Speaker 5: He was just getting food.
Speaker 1: He was like, hey, hey, he was getting food, dude. It's it's dude. It was so weird in Burbank because it's if you look on the map, we were like surrounded by fire, like surround Like it looked like if if this was like a military conflict, we would have been fucked, you know what I mean, because it would have been like surrounded on all sides. And it felt like it it was kind of up in the air. I wasn't sure like what was gonna happen really, because I've seen fires jump like crazy distances, and I've also like been like when we first moved to Burbank, when me and Kingston first moved to Burbank, literally the mountains at the end of our road were on fire, like in two separate places and there wasn't an evacuation. So, like, I was kind of chill about it. I figured I figured we'd be fine, but I wasn't sure, uh.
Speaker 2: I think you all are crazy. I think everybody that lives around this area just fucking insane. Like I'm here for work, but if it wasn't for that, there was no fucking way I'd live around here.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just nonsensical. It's dumb. It's just it's it's like for people that live in like, yeah, oh wait, sorry, I saw that. I saw the this thing saying reconnecting. I guess we're fine. I hate I hate I hate the fucking yeah so much.
Speaker 5: I hate doing this digital now. It is just like, man, were doing it for you guys. Remember we care about y'all when it this is it, This is terrible.
Speaker 1: If ever, if ever, I get to a point, if ever, I get to a point where I'm like where we're recording in person, and I think about, like, man, why don't we do this digitally? And then we and then like this is like a nice reminder of like how much this fucking sucks on our end. I don't know how much it sucks on your end. I mean, most people seem to not care.
Speaker 5: But uh, I think you guys appreciates about me, about me, it's about soy.
Speaker 1: So I mean, outside of the fires, I mean, is is there anything or should we just get into questions?
Speaker 5: Trump gets convicted today, but it's not gonna matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so who cares? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, he's getting sentenced to what is it gonna be like? Uh, two slaps on the wrist, think him to.
Speaker 5: Oh say death, my fire resquadna shoot him immediately.
Speaker 2: I would absolutely think I was in a coma, like there's no way this happened. This, this glorious thing that just happened, did not happen. That impossible.
Speaker 5: I'd glorious if that happened, I would I swear I'd become I'd become a devout Christian again.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what I kind of felt about being a Bourbank were like say, I was like, dude, I think Bourbon's protected by God. See how all these people saying shit like oh look at it's all the Hollywood people getting burnt, you know, because they're all devil worship birds and shit. And I was like, I guess Bourbank's pretty holy man.
Speaker 1: They're pretty good over yeah, hollow Ground, all the just a bunch of animators.
Speaker 5: All of the cartoons holding back the wall.
Speaker 6: Yeahicke Universes is like no, no, no, God likes wholesome, uh animations and ship well maybe not wholesome, but just animation. Not certainly anymore maybe but once upon a time twenty twelve maybe yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we lucked out. I think this is just generally a pretty good air, Like this specific location is pretty good for this kind of thing because it's really easy for fires to spread here, and when they do, it's it's it's a valley, so like they're not likely to there's something about it that, like I've seen fires here before and they just they just don't really they never even in this situation, like they didn't really.
Speaker 5: Fires never peeked over the mountain by by Sun Valley. Yeah. If they do, though, it sucks, it would just come into the city and people would be fucking doomed. But it never yeh.
Speaker 1: Whatever should we should we talk about? Uh, the fact that like all these insurance companies were just like canceling canceling everybody's fire insurance like either weeks before or like moments before or like just generally recently moments before all this shit happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just what what else do you what more do you need to?
Speaker 1: Like, Like I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what you can do at this point, because even even like say, the the Luigi Manngoni shit like has died down right, It's just like at this point people are to be abused on any level. It just doesn't matter. Right, They're gonna cancel your insurance when you need it. You're paying all this shit and then oh nope, and it's and they're just going to accept it.
Speaker 5: And it sucks.
Speaker 1: It sucks for little man dude. It's it really is great. Imagine paying for something for like twenty five years consistently, like month after month and then just uh not getting it, like it's it's truly psychotic. But that's even allowed. It's but whatever, yeah if yeah, this is the kind of thing where it's like it.
Speaker 5: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I just don't understand what more you need to see, uh to convince you.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Like, yeah, how unsustainable all this bullshit is? And oh do you hear about uh uh So the president of the UFC, Dana White, is going to be on the board of a Facebook. He's gonna be mean so so so this is exactly what it means. In so people are speculating and I having to agree with them because They're like, what the fuck does this guy, the guy that only knows fight promotion, have anything to do with making decisions on Facebook. Well, but yeah, like exactly, maybe, yeah, I can slap other people down that are trying to take Facebook down.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but for reals, Dana White and Trump have a very close relationship now. And uh, the only thing that seems to make sense is, you know, Facebook is being threatened to being broken up, right because a lot of the ship that they did, and so they're hoping that with Dana White being on the board, like now they're a stake in the company, that Trump will see that as a signifier to leave Facebook alone, make sure that strings are pulled, to make sure that all the bullshit that Facebook did to acquire all of these companies.
Speaker 1: Will like it'll stand.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, this is so fucking stupid that, like, this world is so dumb, and I'm doing my best to just stay off of it.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my best to not it's hard. It's still hard. Sps through. It's hard because it's like you see, like you see things like like Zuckerberg kind of like cow towing and being like, oh you know there's too much bias in facts, and it's like okay, oh yeah. But then it's like the idea of everybody going around all the right wing accounts going like yeah Zuckerberg, and I'm like, brother, how stupid? Like do you not understand that this is like an attempt to like just kind of cozy up to the next administration and just avoid penalties, yeah, for any wrong, like just to be like, hey, that's come on, it's me, I'm zucker b'. We're all friends here, Dana White, you know, Dana you know Dana right Trump, Like it's it's it's so transparent. It's so transparent that like I don't consider myself like like a deeply educated person at all. Right, Like I feel like I should be in a just country, one of the stupidest people here. You know. I make videos and that's it. I dropped out of community to college. I didn't do fucking anything. Yeah right, Yeah, We're just chilling, making a stupid show for people and hopefully it makes people laugh. That I the fact, it bothers me that I see so many people who are just objectively stupider than me, because I'm just like, how how are we going to function? Man, how can we function?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I agree? I agree, dude.
Speaker 5: What makes it crazy is when you meet someone that is like actually smart nowadays. You know, like I feel like stupidity was kind of a rare thing once upon a time, but now like genuine and tell like when I talk to somebody about rare, like I felt like it wasn't as prominent. I guess vocally loud, you didn't hear it as much.
Speaker 1: They didn't. I think the major congregate.
Speaker 2: I think the major difference is the willfully stupid people. Being wilfully stupid is a different I feel like a lot of people didn't want to be stupid back in the day, like they felt embarrassed. And there's like a weird thing going on right now. We're like, it does, it does. It's the dumbest shit is celebrated and it's like you, this is not reality, and they don't care at all.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I just saw fucking Mel Gibson on Joe Rogan, of course, and I'm just like, we're a stage four cancer ivermectin and another fucking anti parasitic drug beat stage four cancer. According to mel Gibson. I'm just like I do I don't know what to do at this point. Like at this point, I when I see this stuff, I don't even know what to think anymore, because I just it's beyond stupid and I don't have and I feel like I'm not a good enough comedian to make something really funny out of it because it's too retarded. It's like it's already a joke on its own, and so what do I do with this?
Speaker 1: It's it's difficult to make something that is already so stupid funny because it's inherently like what do you the only way like you just if you just explain it to someone, it's funny. So like why even why even bother putting any work into Like oh, Mark Zuckerberg, Like, yeah, he's in he's in his loose fitting T shirts and he's like it's.
Speaker 5: So transparent, dude, it's so obvious.
Speaker 1: Did you see that he said that, Oh, we're moving.
Speaker 2: The reason they're moving from California to Texas was to have unbiased employees. That's the reason they're moving from California to Texas.
Speaker 1: Like, shut the fuck up, where would you even go? Where do you even go for unbiased? Are is there even such a thing.
Speaker 5: No, but hearing hearing him speak, like hearing him speak has been a pleasure that only that only only God can truly understand. I think, like only the divine can really understand, because it's like this dude is such a fucking weasel. Like like when Social Network came out, people were like, oh, man, a jokerbrider. It's like, this guy is a trash pile. This man is garbage, like at his at his best, he's shitus. Like watching that movie, I was like, this guy is just a clearly sociopathic artist. That is too they're too heavily in conflict with each other that he's just kind of sustained at the moment.
Speaker 1: That's a great movie though.
Speaker 5: Oh great, yeah, Andrew Gard, Yeah, it was insanely great in that movie. Like that's just hard, I think honestly, like, no, shade, no, this, I know Tichti Boom is good. And also the movie he made Force recently is actually amazing as well too, Like I was like, fuck, man, I cried.
Speaker 1: But you cried at a movie.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, I watched some things.
Speaker 1: We should fire him. Yeah, we don't do that, we don't. We're men here.
Speaker 5: Whatever, I'll bring your house on and sale was a mistake, but.
Speaker 1: Dude, I cried it land before time twelve.
Speaker 2: There definitely is a twelfth one big little Foot revenge or which one is that?
Speaker 1: That's that's that's what. That's what. That's what Little Foot's evil cousin, Evil Foot comes in and and evil Foot.
Speaker 5: Uh, this is really.
Speaker 1: Slaves the cave bed and it's like a it's like a slavery allegory.
Speaker 2: Oh the cave bed gotcha evilward past.
Speaker 1: They survived for the first Yeah, no, it makes sense. They get they get frozen. I think in that movie they get frozen in ice and then they get melt. They get melted. Thousands, like millions of years later, said thousands, Well, thousands is also accurate.
Speaker 5: Uh many, yes, many, thousands of thousands, thousands of times thousands.
Speaker 1: It works, it works, Yes, it works. Not that's notthing I'm saying tens of years later, which is also accurate, but like.
Speaker 5: Less so, yeah, described it so tens of years later, referring to like, yeah, tens and tens of years after the dinosaurs were in modern civilization. It's like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: It's take what like sixty years probably?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, try a billion billion or.
Speaker 2: How many land before times are there?
Speaker 5: Really, I'll check right now.
Speaker 1: I would guess my guess me, give me guess. Okay, okay, so my guess is fourteen, fourteen, I'm guessing twenty.
Speaker 2: Come on, Brom, Damn.
Speaker 5: You said, come on bro, Like, I'm like what I said was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say ten. I want to say eight for some reason, but I'm going to go ten. I'm trying to be I'm trying to be a little bit more because I want. Yeah, it's probably surprising, so it needs to be in the double date. Uh, what did you say? I don't remember fourteen or thirteen? Well, I forgot what you said. I don't remember. I think I think I said fourteen.
Speaker 1: There's fourteen? Are there fourteen? Actually say something on a fucking podcast there are fourteen.
Speaker 5: I'm reading Nigga Chill. I'm trying to absorb it for major creating for it.
Speaker 1: That's wrong. It's just number nigga.
Speaker 2: The number.
Speaker 5: Oh no, they don't, they don't. They didn't give me. They didn't give me. Ah, Like, oh, it's X many. I looked it up and it's showing how many there are aunt oh, because yeah, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: It's taking me a long time to read this one and four.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to decipher this second. Yeah, there's fourteen.
Speaker 1: There's fourteen? When was there actually a fourteen on the dot? That's what? Is the last one come out?
Speaker 5: Twenty sixteen?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's right, I remember that.
Speaker 5: I remember. I remember specifically talking about that one coming out quite a few years after the last one came out.
Speaker 1: Land Before Time Movies. You think any of the original voice actors are in the in the product, Well, certainly not.
Speaker 5: You never know, certainly not one at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's one that is certainly not on board.
Speaker 5: The first one came out on the eighties. Wow, yeah, fucking movies old as dirt man, Yeah, nineteen eighty eight, and that's around the time the dinosaurs wee extinct?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and based on.
Speaker 5: Based on fundamentals, Christmas, they never exist, Like.
Speaker 1: Dude, it really, you know what's crazy about it is that, like so the first movie came out in nineteen eighty eight, and then years went by, like years like a while, and then in nineteen ninety four it was Land Before Time two, and then ninety five three ninety six, ninety seven, ninety eight for some reason, like several years after Land Before Time, they were like, let's just make fucking forty of these.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think it might have really started hitting then. I think as it got the network television. Instead of really hitting they were.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I mean early nineties was dinosaur fever though, that's for sure, so.
Speaker 1: That is yeah, yeah, that's not inaccurate.
Speaker 5: Is there a gender dinosaur eventually? They probably did that so one earlier.
Speaker 1: Oh in the Oh my god, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: That would be the latest one if they did fifteen, which we're overdue for Lime for Time fifteen. Do all of them have Little flot in that shit?
Speaker 1: Like? Do you see little Flint on.
Speaker 5: A main character?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is on the cover of all of these. This dinosaur is so unreasonably well traveled. This like he has way too many This guy has like Indiana Jones level stories.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's an an autist that that watched all of women made like a YouTube video about all of that shit?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: For sure, Like I would be it's probably like a it's like a ninety it's like a ninety hour long fucking like analyzing little what's descent into madness and it's it's just some some fucking neckbeard. Yeah, and he does little skits. Here we go here. We got four million views.
Speaker 2: I I'm on lockdown, so I watched all fourteen Lamb Before Times. Of course it's some chick that looks. Oh yeah, she looks like she's on lockdown. She don't look good.
Speaker 1: Oh that's Jenny Nicholson. Uh, who's that? Yeah, that's uh she She did. One of the most recent things that she did that I was aware of, is like she did this video about like the spectacular failure of the Star Wars hotel. It was like a four hour like kind of doc almost. Oh god, yeah, I see that. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 5: Thirty minutes into this video.
Speaker 1: Because it's because because it's a Star Wars video and you watched that ship in your sleep.
Speaker 5: Free No, no, no, no, it's the Lamb Before Times video. I'm like, thirty minutes I didn't watch this. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's crazy. She has fucking view Oh damn.
Speaker 5: Good for her.
Speaker 1: Now, she's she's pretty big. Those the videos are good too. She's cool.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know her personally, right, but she seems Yeah, she said, it seems it seems seems like good ship, but like that Star Wars video is wild because it's like it's such a fucking rip off.
Speaker 2: Wow, it just seven months ago. Jesus quite eleven million. That's fucking all right, let's do Okay, we're making We're just gonna let's just bite her content.
Speaker 1: Let's just do it. Yeah, let's do let's Uh, We're gonna start a podcast called The Jenny Nicholson Experience and we just play her video. Jenny Nicholson will not be honest. It will just be us playing her videos in the background and pausing maybe every ten minutes, yeah, to get to get soda. Yeah yeah, and then that'll that'll be the that'll be the podcast. I hope you guys are excited. Twenty twenty five is gonna be a big year for the Stark Time. We're going to launch five new shows. Uh, the the Jenny Nicholson Experience, uh uh, the Joe Rogan ex Experience too, and we'll figure out the other ones.
Speaker 5: I would love that.
Speaker 2: I just what do you think eventually we'd get like a cease and desist if we if we the jan Experience to.
Speaker 1: Yes, we should we should do it, just to see. I don't think there's no way I want to, you know what, He follows me, still, he follows me still. I should. I should have a message, It's like, hey, do you want to be on our podcast? It's the Joe Rogan Experience too, so that way at least like it gets his baby, at least his assistance attention. Yeah, that'd be funny. Actually, that'd be good.
Speaker 2: God, I wish I had my old my old Twitter, because I'd love to harass him.
Speaker 5: That'd be great. Yeah, we should do the Joe Rogan Experience, but with no eh.
Speaker 1: Like Joe.
Speaker 5: And they we're just like just lying. Then we get caught. We'd lie, we'd lie.
Speaker 1: This is my this is my I d It's like we'll get a fake we'll get we'll get fake id's. Let's say our real names are Joe.
Speaker 2: Rogangan Experience j O, and then it's it's Rogan with an E.
Speaker 1: It Joe Rogan, yeah, like like Ceth. Yeah yeah, so it'll be from first his face. I don't see what the problem would be.
Speaker 2: Just for fun, dude, I love it, just just for that that actually makes me want to just do it. Set it up real fast, get a thumbnail that looks like his stupid uh or his his his.
Speaker 1: Graphic that it's like him. I don't.
Speaker 2: He looks all crazy, has like a third eye or some ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got like a jaundice fucking swollen face and it's orange and rotated around a chimp or something. Yeah, it's been a long time since I haven't even looked at his his logo. But yeah, well we'll figure it out. We'll figure out a way to steal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to make a you know, do you know his intro? I will make something similar to it, Like I will like so blatantly like there's a there's a UFC fighter, Nick Diaz. He's he's the opening. He's like Joe Open, podcast by trained by day, Joe ok and podcast by night all day. And I'll just find like a quote from his brother, Like I'll just like instead of Nick d will just be like NATed and then it will be some shitty like guitar opening that's very I have it all. It's like all coming together in my head right now. I'm a fuck with it.
Speaker 1: Well it'll be we'll figure out Paul right, he's on the Jake Paul for some reason, they were like, yeah, let him go Ja Paula.
Speaker 5: I forget about that, David.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of annoyed that you reminded me because I forgot.
Speaker 5: CTE riddled Fighter fight Jake Paul and he got his ass beat too, And I was like, why is he fighting Jake Paul?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't need to talks like he's fucking rewinding your TV.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, yeah, I don't know anything about this guy, like some guy from stocks and Stockton who's like a gangster, even though he's he's a really nice guy that teaches jiu jitsu to kids and stuff. But he's like, oh, yeah, we we're to not you know, like those people he teaches.
Speaker 1: He's just jiu jitsu. Yeah, like ju jitsu.
Speaker 2: Uh change funded by Daily Wire, The Daily Wires jiu Jitsu.
Speaker 1: Ben knows jiu jitsu. You know he does? You know he does. He does absolutely only he didn't. He didn't care about combat sports at all. And he's like, wait, what's that Jason ju jitsu? That looks like it's for me. The only sport I can do is to keep Miami on. He does the fucking little wiggle with him oh my god, get a loser. Someone should kill him. Dead Captain James wrote in it'd be nice. I'm just gonna I just joke. What do they say in Minecraft?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: In my yeah, yeah in in in Uh dead Captain James Road. I just want to get this out of the way because a lot of people wrote in. A lot of people sent the things uh similar to this. We're not gonna read all of them, but I do want to acknowledge them. Dead Captain James, I hope you all are doing well and safe. It's been a while and I think a lot of us are worried about y'all stay safe. And that's been a while. Obviously there was a winter break. By the time you're hearing this, there will be already another episode out before this. But uh, I got a lot of messages from from fans and and and d ms and obviously other people too, so it's like we appreciate it, uh, but we're fine. Somebody else's fucked.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I tweeted that you died.
Speaker 1: I did see. I saw that and it was annoying. Yeah, because because I saw people were like, I can't even tell if this is real, and it's like other.
Speaker 2: Imagine a nonchalant that would be if that was real, Like that's just yeah, yea, yeah, we're good, except.
Speaker 1: For Chris Died.
Speaker 5: I would I would like to ault in the podcast production or anything that we upload that day celebratory. Actually, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Would like to imagine that. It's pretty unbelievable that that's how that kind of thing would be announced, at least by Cakeston. You know, he's known me for a long time.
Speaker 5: It'd be like it'd be like a bunch of bashing tweets. Actually, I would somehow hack your account and post a bunch of Rachel you if okay, if you die, if any of us die, I'm gonna dead man switch send you every account of mine and just ruin my reputation, like let it go on for like a while that I'm not dead and just say the most insane things on my account.
Speaker 2: I think I would just google pictures of bbccen and then post it.
Speaker 5: And so, yeah, you can do that right now. I really don't care. I give you account right now to do that. That would bother me even slightly, Like whatever, dude, Okay, we'll see the male form is impressive. I'm gonna I'm gonna celebrate you just.
Speaker 2: Training some other dudes, but like you're only your Dixon frame and the other dude. So the other dude a smooth white twink and then it's BBC.
Speaker 1: But you're posting it. You're like, what y'all think.
Speaker 5: Trying up?
Speaker 1: Its insane posting a video of you decimating a twink on Twitter and just the caption is, what do y'all think?
Speaker 5: You're so fucking psychotic you're posting it looking for someone to give you pointers. Yeah, did I do a good job?
Speaker 1: You're canance. It's a little laughing fancy. Yeah, you should go to the rhythm of pump up the jams.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, his death be funny.
Speaker 1: You get shot at ye.
Speaker 5: Now I want to this game really loud, like super high.
Speaker 1: Pitch Manny shot me.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm bleeding out Hello.
Speaker 1: Somebody somebody shot me. Hello, I'm bleeding I'm leaning Hello. My chest cavity has exploded out words. Hello.
Speaker 5: Oh this is kind of stupid, but like it's it's it might be worth talking about.
Speaker 1: What what? What? What do you go?
Speaker 5: They talked about the fact that her name is Cynthia Vio.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Cynthia Rivo a Rivo Arriva cultureless one.
Speaker 5: Sorry I didn't know this fucking random bitch's last name. My apology.
Speaker 1: She had a random bitch. She's like a Broadway.
Speaker 5: Star random bitch, so I didn't know her last name. He was actually stordinarily talented. But she wants to she wants to play Storm in the a m CU. We were like, oh, you'd like to play Storm and that's not happening first and almost no no, no, sorry, uh not that she's an unattractive woman, but Storm is unfortunately like like comedically, so like that's definitely a white guy drawing like almost attractive. That's the desire to forbidden fruit drawing that.
Speaker 1: What's the best looking dark lady I can imagine?
Speaker 5: Got it? Got it? It's Storm did Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sanley. Sanley was in a.
Speaker 5: Sandy was in a fucking he He had COVID back then and he was just like feverishly drawing because you know, he didn't have Internet, so it was like I have to come all this pain out and so he had to.
Speaker 1: He's trying to draw like hot hot women, yeah, so that he could jerk off.
Speaker 5: He had He had a typical seventy three day goon sash. Yeah, and after he was done.
Speaker 1: And at the end of it he was that.
Speaker 5: Old he was he's back hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh man, can see it's like the seafood, Like, yeah, it's like seafood, but but with masturbation.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Come, yeah, every time he comes, he ages fourteen years, So.
Speaker 5: That would be worth it.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not that.
Speaker 2: Damn that would the human I don't think we would have We wouldn't exist.
Speaker 1: If that was like a thing, absolutely that would have would We wouldn't have We wouldn't have parents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that have to be something where and I have to be like one person gets that ability and they die and they don't pass it on because that is just impossible to keep.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's here's an ethical question for you. But if they're really fertile, though, what an ethical question? More just like a curious question of morality. If coming, no matter who you are, like men women, if if coming ages you fourteen years, are you, as a man doing a disservice by not making your girlfriend come or doing a service I should say.
Speaker 2: I guess if if to societally, Yeah, since women really value.
Speaker 1: Looking youthful, I think they would.
Speaker 2: I think many of them would actually want that trade off, like, don't make it come.
Speaker 5: I think women just would not get in relate. I feel like it's bigger than that, Like I feel like sex relationships wouldn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Probably, Yeah, would they be like oh yeah, but I mean I'm just let's not go macro to, let's not world build here. Okay, I'm just asking about like the specific scenarios, this isolated specific scenario, Like would it be a situation of like, well, I'm saving your life basically because I'm gonna die in like moments, I'm to die tomorrow probably, like, like, to be quite honest, fourteen years per come. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: What if it like what if society evolves to the future, right and we don't come and and one kid figures it out. He's like, oh wow, you know, if you touch your penis enough, it'll it will shoot this god a fucking real, real, weirdly viscous.
Speaker 1: He's in he's in seventh grade. He walks into the bathroom and he comes back twenty five.
Speaker 5: He'd be more than twenty five, Like he'd be like approaching his thirties.
Speaker 2: Damn, imagine how many times that happened, Dude, Like, yeah, yeah, that would that would happen probably a lot, because.
Speaker 5: You would see your son and then in the morning he'd be a grown ass. Man.
Speaker 1: I've heard some talesman, I've heard some stories, dude. The stories of like the boys bathroom is so fucking funny.
Speaker 5: I read.
Speaker 1: I remember I can't remember which I can't remember exactly what year it was, but I would walked into the bathroom and a kid like I would. I never went into the stalls ever at school, like for any reason. I just I just never really had to go at school. But I would go to the urinal and then I remember saying, this kid walked in behind me. He went to the stall and he stepped in gits. And the reason I know that is because he went eh chiz and he like, he was so panicked about it, and it was so real and I saw I could see it, and it was just like, oh no, that is fucking vile.
Speaker 2: Piece of ship that just comes on the floor.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's a big school. It's a big school. A lot of.
Speaker 2: Students toilet right there, at least busting the toilet got damn. But there's no thrill in that. Yeah, I guess that thrilling that. Yeah, I guess someone come on the handle the latch or something. Yeah, exactly, I'm killing everybody. I'm a school shooter. At that point, I'm like, I'm like, I've I've been activated.
Speaker 5: Okay, if any if there's any time to be a school shooter, that's the time to be like, all right, that's it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going on a rampage. Everybody gets it, you know, Like I'm not at that point you.
Speaker 5: Are you sparing anybody? I'm sparing some people.
Speaker 2: You're seeing see I think at that point you're seeing red. So it's just like I'm not actually trying to hurt some people's specifically, but it's just I am so angry. You're gonna get it if you're in my vicinity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't tell who's who at that point anyway, Like if you look around, you're basically seeing like the Covenant, you know what I mean. Like, it's not it's not people anymore. It's just like you're you are in rage. You don't even need to it's not even a shooter necessarily, Like I would just go around brutalizing you with my hand, yeah, because you know it's like putting more so mad at conjured gun. I don't know, yeah, use use use conjure conjured gun like a skyrimspill.
Speaker 5: You see crackles and sparks in a fucking ar.
Speaker 2: I just like I feel the rage within me just thinking about that happening to me, like just right, like I can't imagine if it actually happened.
Speaker 5: Someone coming on me would not result in me killing them, but it would result in me like doing something fucked up, like digging under their rib cage and popping one, like grabbing want to yankee it the wrong way?
Speaker 1: I think I genuinely would. I think I genuinely would ball my hands up like this and hit the ground. I think, like, I think, I like, like, I I really think really like actually like I think I think that might send me over the edge where I start. I would become I would revert to animal. Yeah at that point, yeah, yeah, i'd probably snarl.
Speaker 5: So dumb. I don't know, I don't know. I feel like I've never been commed on, but like, I don't think it would. It would turn me into that pharaoh of the state of myself. I disagree, but yeah, I think I think it's too funny.
Speaker 1: You want to find out now yeah, let's let's test this theory.
Speaker 5: I think it's too funny.
Speaker 1: He walks on the door, Then that's fucking great.
Speaker 5: I think that would get so mad that I would just turn into something else.
Speaker 1: Probably you turn into the sketch, you turned to the police sketch, your I would drip immediately, all right, fucking I don't know, man, let's let's let's get on the questions.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's not really much to say. The fire is really the only thing happened.
Speaker 5: Anything else happened. There has to be some shit that's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is, but it's it's all kind of lost in the song.
Speaker 5: Agreed.
Speaker 1: I can't really make hands and tails of anything. There's like, I guess an earthquake. Also, I don't feel it. Yeah, I don't feel it, like right now I'm feeling it. Well, it's it's trending. I don't I don't know how recent earthquake California. Maybe it's just people talking about like, what what if an earthquake happens.
Speaker 5: I said that a few days ago. That'd be funny. In that moment is like this is just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Come on, god, it's it's enough enough.
Speaker 5: Relax, No, no, theyre lit a gender swapped version of holes.
Speaker 1: Hollywood must pay.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: Is that real? That's real? Actually? Yeah, which is so funny. Lady Stanley what's her name is? To stand yellow listen? First of all, let me just say something. I'm sorry, but it's so funny. The idea of having like a gender swapped holes is so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Like that, is it gonna be like a like a like a chick thing.
Speaker 1: I guess it's gonna be. It's gonna be chick holes. It's gonna be the lady lady holes. I don't know even it.
Speaker 2: Lady holes is awesome, fantastic. I will watch it and in its entirety if it's called lady holes, Yeah, lady holes is good.
Speaker 5: Ship man.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, so that's crazy. It is real. That is one of those few movies though, like look, I don't I don't care about holes really at all. It's like whatever, but like that's one of those movies where like I actually think the whole point of it is that it's guys, Like I don't think. I don't know if you could really have a girl all girl holes. It also just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Like Stanley the character is like that is a very like women. Girls obviously get bullied in a very different way. They're they're not losers like the way Stanley is, and it just it wouldn't It's not they're gonna have to chancel so much.
Speaker 1: They also don't get sent to like I don't know when women get bullied or when women are like outcasts, they don't get sent to fucking work camps. Yeah, they don't do that, you know what I mean? Old girl, Yeah, Holds. Holds is like a uniquely like I don't want to say, like it's not masculine story necessarily, but it's like a particularly it's a male centric kind of story, like whatever, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then the what are they gonna do with the the the the B side of like the the Old Ship, you know, like that Othello type of relationship that was going on.
Speaker 1: If you remember the the.
Speaker 2: It's like I haven't, I haven't read that book in so long, so but I remember there's like a beat like when the when the lake was like actually a thing and there was like.
Speaker 1: A what yo, this looks fucking eerie? What are you? What are you looking?
Speaker 5: At this.
Speaker 1: So there's a Joe Rogan was posted a photo I'm gonna put in the chat here. It's a photo of him and Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they just of course, of course he's he just recently podcasted with him, right, dude.
Speaker 1: Look at this. Look at this, like copypaste that into your address window. That is fucking eerie. Man, Like, Mark Zuckerberg looks so wrong. He is wrong.
Speaker 2: He's definitely he's the only person. He's the only person that, like I I believe when people say he's like, yeah, yeah, he's the only one, because he just doesn't fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't. Like there's like the way that he's looking at the camera right now is the way that like I felt like when I saw that. When I saw it, I almost it's like the stories people tell when they see like a like something that's not quite here, like a skin walk, like a wending Like, yeah, he looks Uncanny Valley as himself. He looked like I actually feel like a wax figure of him would look more like a person.
Speaker 2: His eyes freak me out, dude, he looks.
Speaker 5: He looks at the camera and people like how a reptile looks at food.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how shorty is.
Speaker 5: A belevolent indifference. It's like he's he's only like three eleven.
Speaker 2: I mean he must be he's because he's barely over Joe Rogan and Jogan's what like two nine?
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan's like two five I think based on what I've seen. Uh, he's too he's two foot he's two foot five, but I think he's like five nine wide. Yeah, that's it. It's proportionally insane.
Speaker 2: But this is so disgusting, dude, Like, I just get I'm going me being an old school Joe Rogan fan listening way back in the day and then just now having fucking.
Speaker 1: Who wants what? Okay, whatever, go I don't. I don't talking to this. It's too you can't care about it anymore. You wanna you want to jump into questions? Yeah, plow through them like women, right exactly, That's what I was going to say, entirely. Ask Eaters anonymous for any he says, Hello Derek, Hello Derek and Sweeney. Okay, all right, if you could share, if you could share the melanin equally, would you become light skins and thereby ostracize yourself from real black people just to grant Chris the Edward Pass. No, why would they do that? First of all, I don't want it.
Speaker 5: Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you.
Speaker 1: I know you long for it. You know you long for it and you desperately needed. Well, I could just give it to me. I could just say it one day and just like and then and then you're good, yeah exactly, and then no one would care. But I still have tweets with the soft a up there, you know, from fucking ages ago. No one's no one's brought them up to me, which is strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm like, it's weird that that that one girl that made a video on you didn't search your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's confusing. I think. I think the issue is that, like they would they see me and what I do and who I'm around, and they feel like because I know the people, I know the people who would take issue with that, and it's people who are very white and who are on podcasts that are very white, and people who are in friend circles that are very white, and so I just don't think. I don't think it would come across that.
Speaker 2: Well, that is one criticism that I do have a lot of those bread bread motherfuckers that. Yeah, I'm like, they talk about uplifting marginal life groups all the time and they never have like partners people in their crew, and I'm like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking bizarre to me.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's weird because of the fact that like, I don't know, I it's I sound like as a as a like left fucking leftist, you know, live Libtardian dude, right, it's little Liptard. Yeah, you're a gay, little cuck to Libtard and I'm gonna kill you, a little Libtardian dude. It's like seeing these people like the Lift Tardigans, the Lift Cardigans is crazy. But it's like these people are like, I don't know, I don't know, man, it's always for me, it's the biggest problems that I hate to say this, but like it's always like the idea of white women complaining about other people's plight and just somehow involving themselves and making it worse for everyone else. Like they might have the proper intentions to fix things, but they get involved and it's like this is so much worse than it was now. Thanks thanks for ruining this.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did. They did kind of fuck it up.
Speaker 5: They fucked everything it made.
Speaker 1: So in so many ways, like the whole pop the whole pop politics of like the mid twenty tens, it was all like the whole BuzzFeed they like without BuzzFeed, like, we wouldn't be here. I swear to you, I really, I really do, genuinely think that's true. I think, like not BuzzFeed specifically, but like.
Speaker 2: The the the BuzzFeed era, yeah, the wave, the wave of MTV two sorry, MTV news, BuzzFeed.
Speaker 1: I think maybe Jubilee was doing that for a minute.
Speaker 2: What was that aj or like all this fucking bullshit they were all doing that ship what happens?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right did it? The Right played the smartest game where they let themselves be the villains like societally, but then they realized that everybody got mad that cares more is dumb to enough to fall for it. So it's like, yeah, they're gonna attack them, when do We'll be there and we'll give him a little hand up, and then we got him, and then we fucking got him there on and that's what happened. Now we're just we're just this culture worship is just we're losing the people. People that are sensible are just fucking losing a fight. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think the villains.
Speaker 2: The villains realize that people were way stupider than they actually thought, and they're like, oh, cool, yeah it is. We don't we don't fact checking and any reality doesn't matter at all.
Speaker 1: I really did think people were a lot so like even when I first started started doing all this, yeah, like like in twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen, twenty sixteen, I genuinely did think people were a lot like like way smarter than I've come to realize, like sincere never did. I did because I was just surrounded by people who like unders like I don't know, like I feel like generally speaking, and maybe I don't know, maybe I'm in a bubble, but I feel like the group that the group kings, the group that we know, it's relatively like level headed.
Speaker 5: The thing is that we're we're level headed. One, we're level headed. Two, we're a very multicultural group, even any individuals of us, you know, like pretty much everyone's like multi cult multi racial, and it's all of our friends sure. Uh. And then three we were all expats to the place we were, so we all saw the differences in insanity in the people we were around, you know, right, yeah, So it's it's it's like because I I always thought people were stupid because of the fact. The moment I found out about racism, I was like, oh, people are really fucking dumb. Like the moment I understood what that was, I was it people are stupid. And I've been off of it.
Speaker 2: Everybody understood that people were stupid, but just not to the level that it's the we I think. I think like we were surprised. It was like, oh shit, And I've said this before. And the reason why I feel like personally I shouldn't be surprised is, you know, I just think that we just don't talk about it enough. It's too ingrained, and especially in America that when you think about people's faith, you know, the things that they believe, we kind of forget how insane that shit is. And that's the thing that kind of like, of course people are that just like you know, I think people are trying to try not to be disrespectful, so they don't talk about it because it's so ingrained in society, and it's like it's so impolite to trash one's religion, But like if you just dissect it and the people that just believe something like zombies and fucking talking animals and shit, you're like, okay, I forgot about that, right, And then it kind of grounds me and I'm like, yeah, that's that is true. I need to stop skipping over that shit and realize that when people are saying Ivermectin cures everything, I'm like, of course they believe that, Like, that's not even that fucking big of a deal when you think about it in.
Speaker 1: The grand scheme, in the grand scheme of crazy things that people believe.
Speaker 5: I guess when I when I took a step back out of like the Christian like surroundings I had, and I thought about that, it made me realize how much dumber everyone is. Like when I was like, because when I was younger, I was like, oh, the idea of worshiping, like you know, being like polytheistic, right, seems weird to you effort because you're soon because you're raised Christian, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's all like multiple multiple gods.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, oh that seems crazy, But then you think about it and you're like, how is that less crazy than some Jewish fella.
Speaker 2: They always thought that shit made way more sense.
Speaker 5: Like I know, I wish at the moment, the moment I like realized maybe like eighteen, I really thought, because I was already no longer Christian.
Speaker 2: By that moment, but I was like, yeah, you're just gay. Get well still, but yeah, you're just like I don't funk with this religion anymore. I just I just just cock just like man, just yeah, man, I I divorce this.
Speaker 5: I no longer praise God. I will only praise males pis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that is fucking so insane. I fucking I would funk with that society. Man, if we all just kind of like somehow like say, say, if Trump just convinced his entire base to just be gay, you.
Speaker 1: Think you could do it. I think he could.
Speaker 5: I think he can convince the ones that are very gay already and the ones that are thinking like anyone that is already gay, which is probably a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Charlie Kirk Easy Easy Mark likes, so clearly I think it's the gayest of them.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, if Trump during a rally was like, Charlie, come up here right now, get on your knees and praise my penis and sucking Charlie Kirk the fucking loony Tunes. He'd be like, you know when he like won in the frame and Itody's like like.
Speaker 2: Like that floating like like the you know when they're smelling the pie that is floating like that.
Speaker 5: It'd be like like sonic world.
Speaker 2: Towards That would be the greatest because then it would go all the way around for me to be like, Okay, I respect Trump now. I never thought I would ever say that ever in my entire life, because even when he was a game show I didn't give a funk about that guy game shows. And then if he's just was like, oh, yeah, you know what, I'm gonna fuck with these people. I know most like a lot of these people are homophobic. I'm just gonna make them all fuck each other. It's gonna be funny, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I want him to really, you gotta take it. I don't know, man, you gotta take advantage of that. Yeah, you know you're a cult figure, Like you have a cult. You have mindless people following you like fucking toy with him.
Speaker 5: I don't think he thinks I think he.
Speaker 1: I think he. I think he absolutely. I don't see the thing with Trump is I don't actually think Trump is necessarily like, and I've said this for a while, like I think Trump by himself is relatively like not really the threat. I think it's more the people who like buy into him. Like I don't really think he even cares about a lot of the ship he's president because he wants to be president because he doesn't want to go to jail, right, you know, I don't think he gives a ship that he's going to be president. He's chilling, Like we just saw the fucking you say, I'm sure you saw the clips yesterday of Jimmy Carter's funeral, right yeah, where they're all just chilling and like Obama and Trump are sitting right next to each other and they're just laughing, and you're just.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, like you fucking care.
Speaker 1: Fucking it's not Trump that bothers me. It's it's the people that like, the people refuse to acknowledge that that that this is a person who is fallible, who is who can't always be right, because it's not how anything works. That's what this is being off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think for me it's always been. I don't think Trump is the problem. I don't think he is also quite smart enough to understand those situations he's in and the thing he progresses. I think he's I think he's very egotistical though, so I think he's like, oh, they think I'm awesome. I think it's like that kind of shit like JD like he isn't even he doesn't understand what he's even saying or what he does. Most of the time. I think he was kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I think he wants me money and I idolization, but he there's there's things that he doesn't understand, like when he said that he can stand on like Fifth Avenue shoots a body and they still vote for me.
Speaker 1: He understands what he has. That was in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: He completely understands what he had then, and then just like and that.
Speaker 1: Is completely true by like anybody who tries to argue that that's not true, it's like, Yo, you're fucking at it. You are so dumb.
Speaker 2: They would just like, god, what was it a homelander where they did that it basically it was like a representation of that was the same thing that dude and They're like, yeah, I'm like, it's literally that's exactly what they were signalizing or whatever.
Speaker 1: If if if Matt Gates can fuck teenagers and have all this evidence around him and I still people supporting him, Trump can as Yeah, people that.
Speaker 2: Hate we protect our kids except for when Matt Gates is sucking them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Gates for Gates.
Speaker 2: Matt Gates looks so fucked uply looks like like he's a whoville.
Speaker 1: Have you seen his face? He like, he looks like if a vampire was a ventrilocus dummy was a pedophile.
Speaker 5: He looks what happened? What would you call him? What is that? If that is what he looks like? It's like, this looks insane, the trill of pirup file.
Speaker 2: Because you gotta put damn. I don't know that I like that though, Hey, listeners, get on it, get on, get on.
Speaker 1: Uh uh all right, let's move on. Let's get some other questions in here. Uh, Papa, papa pa. The Anti Defamation League defames. The Defamation League wrote in he says, breathing, seething filth. Maybe I'm just retarded, But did you ever get curious? Uh? Do you y'all get enough, do you'll ever get curious enough to stick your DS stylus down your urethrow when you were watching poor and on the DS browser?
Speaker 5: You could do that on a browser.
Speaker 1: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this person is seriously that's the thing that's they're not serious about.
Speaker 1: You don't know that, man, You don't know that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, sounding is like a thing.
Speaker 5: I know, it's a thing, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, it's like to me, it shouldn't be a thing, but it is.
Speaker 1: So why wouldn't this person stick their or he says that? And this is or was I caught in this weird era where where that would have even crossed my mind at the same time as I had a DS. I don't know, man, uh, I will say, I've never done that. I didn't even know you can watch porn of the DS.
Speaker 5: That's my thing. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Did the DS have a browser? I don't even remember that.
Speaker 5: I don't think it did. Maybe the DS I had one the DS.
Speaker 1: I have a d S right now, the normal Nintendo DS, like the default one, the one that came out like at launch. I don't remember having a browser light right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I couldn't tell you I have let me see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have any any of my old portable now. So this one.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the kid that left it at the car wash. You know my friend, Uh, my friend gave this to me because this kid. He's like, oh yeah, I think this kid left his d S. And I was like, dude, that's fucked up, but I'll take it.
Speaker 5: There's no browser's no browser.
Speaker 1: Open it and open game. He got in there? You got any game?
Speaker 5: You got anything, Pokemon, Sapphire, Sapphire, I.
Speaker 2: Got, uh links Awakening.
Speaker 5: Nice one. That's a great one.
Speaker 1: I really loved it.
Speaker 5: The DS it is that's so small now, which is crazy to me. My hand is so much bigger than well.
Speaker 1: I remember that the original DS was pretty chonky, and I remember liking I remember liking the chonkiness of it.
Speaker 5: You're not ready for it?
Speaker 1: What is it gonna be? It's gonna be more digimontan.
Speaker 5: Ready ready for this?
Speaker 1: I have that. That's like say Goku like to say, go to I have that. I have that on my cr T t V right now. I'm sure I am so.
Speaker 2: I bought a I bought a cassette. Uh, it's it can convert cassettes to m P three because I have a wealth of bullshit, oh sucking music skits like this was from a uh fucking church like some some church music thing, and of course I recorded over it real fast and then just put a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of Wait, so is that all just like cassettes that you you were yea, all throughout the I would say as early as seventh grade maybe so two thousand and two thousand, two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: And it's just a bunch of bullshit, either fucking around with my friends or some mixtapes, right, because we were still we were making the mixtapes to recorded the radio and then cause CDs weren't used for that yet, people weren't like fucking with them. We were just barely starting to burn disc Yeah, but like nobody was really recording music on them or anything like that.
Speaker 1: We weren't.
Speaker 2: Nobody had no one I knew had any like pro tools or anything like that. So nobody was fucking like making some real shit and throwing it on a disc yet. So we were still using cassettes, and I'm like, I gotta go through all this bullshit and see if there's any gold. If there's anything really fucking weird, I'll probably just throw it in the podcast just at the end for shits like.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's kind of cool. Yeah, I only had they were like they weren't cassettes, but there were many they were called like many many DV ease, you know those things that are like kind of like really tiny camquorder cassette oh yea yeah yeah yeah yeah, And I filmed so many like YouTube YouTube videos on those before YouTube was a thing like just for me, and so like I'm just like, damn, there's like probably so much old like ancient content that like I just don't know how to. I'm sure there's like a really easy way to convert MiniDV to to you.
Speaker 5: Know, uh what is it.
Speaker 1: I remember doing that in college actually, because we recorded on like certain cassettes and the editing room had like a digital a digitation digitization station or whatever the fuck they called it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have something really cheap on Amazon.
Speaker 5: Man, that sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I gotta find those cassettes. That'd be that'd be interesting. I want. I wonder what the fuck is on it's probably really cringe inducing.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I never had the cassette thing. I never did anything cassette words I am. I started burning stuff when I was younger, maybe like a like third grade. The first I burned like fucking like maybe like eighteen terror bytes of pornography and like that's it. I was, dude, I had, I had.
Speaker 1: I had a CD sleeve, that sleeve. I had a CD sleeve of custom CDs for my drives in like high school, you know, or like or like in college, even like I had because I didn't have I had a Corolla from two thousand and four that didn't have an OX. It just had like if I wanted to listen to anything on my phone, I had to get that tape deck thing yet a wire and that and that thing would break every like two more fuck dude, I would always I would. I literally got a new one every few months, like it was like a yeah, it was almost like a subscribe. It was almost like I was paying a subscription service to this thing. But uh I had so many like custom CDs burned onto them because that was the only way that I could listen to music. That was what we we listened to on this on the drive from uh New York to UH Los Angeles when me and Jalen first move because his car was way than mine and he didn't have an OX either. Yeah, so I just burned a bunch of things on a bunch of CDs. That's crazy because I was like twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Y'all didn't have like I mean, you got you, the the little gap that we have. It would feel like y'all at least have CD drives of the upstairs. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Well we did have CD drives, but like I so that's the thing. It's like we burned the CDs and so that we would have a meaning. Okay, I got you, Okay, my bad, but our phones were useless.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you, I got you. Yeah, okay, that's yeah, that's fair. Most of them didn't have the OX uh outlet. Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: But I will say listen, man, I have never once, as to my knowledge, I've never stuck the DS stylist down my aurethrow. Yeah.
Speaker 5: One time my old ones, I tried to. I got bubbles for some reason. I got bubbles on the charging court and instead of just leaving it being testing a charge or not, I put it in a micwave to dry it for some reason, and it just blew up my microwave and I got in so much trouble.
Speaker 1: Wait, what did you do?
Speaker 5: I put a DS in a microwave? No you didn't, Okay.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you put electronics? You put electronic device?
Speaker 5: Was more of a teen young teen.
Speaker 1: No you didn't that. You're like, this can't be real. I don't believe you at all.
Speaker 2: Fucking you would do that? Wouldn't for what purpose?
Speaker 1: Again? What?
Speaker 5: It's a really stupid story. Uh, my niece and we were playing my DS for some reason, and I think something got on like bubbles for some reason got on it.
Speaker 1: Bubbles, what are you talk about?
Speaker 5: Like bubble mixture? Like bubble mixture got on it on the charging port, and I was like, what do I do? I'll try it by putting it inside.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't microwave.
Speaker 5: This is not a joke. It's not a fake thing at all.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Are you like actually being for real?
Speaker 5: Not joking at all?
Speaker 2: Wait, so hold on, did you use the microwave to dry things prior to that?
Speaker 5: No? No, then what I could have just checked like the moment I did it, and I saw the problem go on like the moment I pressed on the microwave, a level of clarity came over. He was like, wait a minute, I've put forks to the microve before it. It made a quite an explosive situation. What's gonna happen here? He also put forward here to look well. But the fork was really really young, because I remember the first time I used the microwave, I was like maybe like seven, said, if he doesn't happen, we had like a toaster off it just I got them out.
Speaker 1: No one ever told you not to put metal in it.
Speaker 5: I never had a conversation about it. But I was also also really small at that moment. I was by myself, obviously, because that's I was consistently alone, and so I was just like, all right, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm so I'm so care about that. I've never had an experience like that. I've never like put anything in the microwave, and I've never put something somewhere that it shouldn't be and had it like explode on me. But even like me, I'm like, I'm really like sometimes I'll I'll be like, is this plate safe and it's just ceramic, it should like it should be fine, you know. But I'm so like nervous that anything I do will explode the place that I.
Speaker 5: Like, one of my friends put an aerosol can in an oven, and I was like, what the fuck are you doing, dude. One thing I did even I was like, yo, take out. One thing I did do.
Speaker 1: When I was like twelve or something was that I did put like an empty plastic coke bottle in the oven. Why so, And I left it in there by accident because it was for like a sketch I can't remember. It was like some stupid like video that I was doing, and then I forgot to take it out, and then I left it in there, and then my dad freheated the en.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just this shriveled, fucking plastic mass that was just caught catching fire in the oven. And he was like, Chris, what the fuck is this? And I was like, oh, yeah, I'm sorry, I forgot.
Speaker 5: I definitely thought setting like plastic things on fire are funny, like plastic forks, because the way they would drip even like melt and fall and like clouds of I thought that was insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've taken a plastic fork on a burner. That's that's fascinating, like just seeing it like cant get all flask, so that's fascinating. But anything that would be like an immense amount of danger. Like see I would even have if I was gonna fuck with fire at all, the sink would have water in it or something like if I was in the kitchen. Just oh yeah, just a just a precautionary.
Speaker 5: Uh the one day where you're the fire, the water is fucking gasoline full of gas. Oh fuck, I used gas, man, you set a fucking fire. You're like, all right, that's enough for now night the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't fuck around that much, man. I just I didn't want to feel the wrath of my mom, you know, as just just she was too you know, she was fair, but then also she would like turn into a fucking fucking ivy from soul caliber and whip the shit out of me if I you know, so, I just like I would just try to behave you know, mostly.
Speaker 5: Just getting whipped to death. You're getting whipped and not getting beat. You're legitimately getting whipped by your mother like a fucking property, a plantation property's drags and you were with throats and you were after she finishes beating you spenselessly.
Speaker 2: So that's what it felt like. It felt like at one time she like whipped be like really bad and like, you know, fucking I'm like bleeding right, and then she's like, oh, do you need a do you need a bandages or something like. I'm like, don't fuck it, don't do that.
Speaker 5: The worst is getting bobalsa and they try to play a proper apology. But you Oh my god, my grandmother she only beat me like maybe three times in my life because of the fact that I think I think I needed them. I got punished a fun time, but I never got really beat by my grandma.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got slapped in my mouth one time because I said something really stupid to her. Because because I remember this one time, I was like, I left my I left my key at home. I was gonna be like, see this last time I got my grandmother put her hands on me. Ever, and I just I think she just she just like I think she just like proved she was big dogs to me very much. So at that moment, I was like I had to wait outside till like maybe like nine o'clock, and I had like a ton of homework and I had to that was due the next day, and I was fucking stressed out from like basket of pipes something like that, and she came home and she was like, I'm sorry Kingston, like my apologies. You know you should have brought your key, and I was like, yeah, it was fucking easy for you to say that. I said something like I said fucking person for some fucking reason, and she just like backhanded the funk out of me, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Damn, I got hit.
Speaker 5: And I just went up stairs wet into my room and I was just like, oh, damn, bro, I guess I was also a way. My grandma's a fucking She's the typical Puerto Rican old grandma height like maybe five maybe five three maybe reached all they had, and I was just like, oh, okay. And then my cousin came home the weekend from college and made fun of me all weekend and I was like, dang, dude, getting hit. Yeah, that's what happened. That's how your siblings are. Your brother never laughed at you. You're getting your ass. Bet He never like looked across the room and like, I.
Speaker 2: Definitely probably, I mean, I'm probably my brother's. He's an interesting character, so I'm sure he reveled in, uh me getting beat but I didn't get beaten often. It wasn't like some chronic It was very seldom. It was very very few and far between because I didn't fuck around that much. I think it was just when I just did stupid ship Like I'm pretty sure when I scratched the tits off of the Barbie at my school, like when I'm sure I got whoop for that because that was just stupid. That was just one of my dumb ass moments where it was funny and then you're like, why did I do?
Speaker 1: I destroyed the school property?
Speaker 2: So dumb.
Speaker 5: Man fuck Barbie, every Barbie.
Speaker 2: Bitch ass nigga man like, But I don't know, there's something about just saying like you have I just wish you guys could see what I saw, because like just seeing like this Barbie doll with like these like screw marks of like scrapes and like no tits, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: That is truly fucking savage.
Speaker 2: That was good it matched her pussy because you know they didn't have one, so it was like.
Speaker 1: Right, I just wanted her to match that. Uh So thick God wrote in it says bonjeour fucked tards. If you were given a time machine and were able to travel to biblical times, what events or people would you interact with? They can either they can be either the real world events or the cult fan fake we received. I would definitely want to I would want to go to the Last Supper.
Speaker 5: That's probably the one everybody chooses. I want to see the burning bush though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Who moses you bitch.
Speaker 5: It's just literally he's just tweaking and he's like, that's poor guys on he found keine lean bro. He's just chilling with the cup.
Speaker 2: Where the fuck did you get this from?
Speaker 5: I'm a styrofoam cup, Dicky's cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted Dicky's windbreaker. I was actually looking for one anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That, but I guess it's possible because it's God. He can give you a fucking he can give you a cup like a Dixie cup with some.
Speaker 1: I think, do you think that maybe the crucifixion also, because like I do think like it's depicted as like it's very kind of like it's obviously a very brutal thing, but like there's always so much dignity in the way that Jesus is portrayed, Like he like he's like, you know, it's it's like and he's like, forgive them. They know not what they do. But I feel like if I went back and saw it, I feel like he'd be like, ah, like it'd be like fucking it would be probably more whiny than anything.
Speaker 5: I feel like he was in such bad shape. Maybe not, you know, like based on the way to describe Feller, like he's on his way out before that is do you think it?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's at a certain do you think at a certain point during the shoot the crucifixtion, like they stabbed him a little bit and he was like, ah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Do you think he said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he said Jesus Christ, and then me the son of got ouch He said that yeah, And.
Speaker 1: Then somebody else was like, I like that, that's fine. Somebody somebody watching was like, I'm gonna say it from now on, this guy. Every time I think about that guy, I'm reminded of getting like her, He's gonna say it.
Speaker 2: You ever see that episode of South Park where they're, uh, everyone's seeing the Passion of the Christ and the way the screams that it is. I remember going to school the next day my friends laughing about because the way that they make him scream is so fucking funny because.
Speaker 5: It's really seven an orgasm it is.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he's like he's so savagely. I can't I can't properly describe how funny because he it is such.
Speaker 1: A it's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's one of my It's probably one of my favorite moments from that fucking show.
Speaker 1: Is it is it when they're watching the Passion.
Speaker 2: Watching past Christ, so you'll hear him being tortured, and his screams are they're so ridiculous. They're so loud and like like jarring it away.
Speaker 5: It's so violent that.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's like disrespectful. Really, is the best word I could use. I wonder if I could find it, Uh, south Park.
Speaker 1: And it's it's South Park. Kyle watches the path. Yeah, it becomes Christian. Right, I'm listening to it right now. It's so fucking insane, like I can't even do it though. There's one where goes no, no, look, Kyle's vomited on himself, so crazy. That is insane. I don't remember this at all. It's early South Park. That's why this is like this is if you like you had to be around to watch it.
Speaker 5: That's so funny to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Trey Parker screaming like an asshole.
Speaker 1: But what a fun job. Yeah, just going to booth and the street, Oh my god? All right, uh yeah, I don't know. I think those would be the ones I just bring it back.
Speaker 5: That movie is so insane, or there's just them abusing this dude for hours.
Speaker 1: Dudes is fucking We're gonna make a second one.
Speaker 2: I just saw that. Yeah, and I'm like, if it's not a revenge plot, if it's not fucking like, you know, a tactical thriller with him assassinating everybody, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: I hope it's a musical Christ does they do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think i'd be good. What is this? I worked from medical? What the fuck is this? I guess? All right, frank and Tubby wrote in or Franken Tubby. He says, hello, retro retards. I work for a ment I worked for a medical equipment delivery service, and on occasions we'll get gifts from the patients today, I got the biggest score that I think anybody our department has gotten, and that's an original Xbox three sixty with two copies of Halo for and the Black Ops Trilogy. My question is, what is the best gift a strangers given to you a stranger? I don't think I've ever gotten a gift from at a stranger?
Speaker 2: You ever gotten a wait you can't wait? Strangers? Self inflict in never mind?
Speaker 1: You know strangers guys? Is that when you like you said or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can't get a stranger from a stranger's on ever mind? Yeah, I got jacked off by a stranger. That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what have I got from.
Speaker 1: A gift from a stranger? I don't think I've ever I don't even think that a play. Well, I guess, well, technically I guess the steam deck because that was sent by a listener of the show who I I don't I don't know, reached out to me, uh after I talked, after I expressed interest in maybe looking into it, said it to me, uh, free of charge. That kind of makes it a gift.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it is a stranger I don't know him that is a good boy. So that's but before but before content creation, I can't I can't remember. Yeah, nothing is coming to my mind.
Speaker 2: Uh maybe there was something, but nothing deliberately immediately coming up. Uh, it would have to be a scenario like Chris said. I mean, technically the steam deck thing happened when I when I mentioned it too from but also that guy, I wonder if he also wanted to see me suffer because he's the one that.
Speaker 1: Bought me the vill Guard.
Speaker 2: When I faciciously was like, oh, yeah, i'll play it this, I'll advise it, and I I was, I was, I was joking, and I was just like, oh, oh, I guess I will play it.
Speaker 1: Well, you got a good uh good eighty hours of games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a fantastic experience. And the team deck, dude, you should be.
Speaker 2: My brother actually just texted me about Uh, I guess he played the bill Guard and then he just told me about his experience and he gave it a six out of ten. And I was like, that's very generous. Very six is a very very gener score. But I mean, but I guess it kind of makes sense at least because it's a competent. It's complicated, right, but because it's no worse.
Speaker 1: Look I from from maybe a Dragon Age perspective, it's probably worse, but I do think it's like a video game.
Speaker 2: It's from right, Yeah, So I think that's fair. I guess if you're if you're taken.
Speaker 5: Over New Year's And I was trying not to put my hand. That was that was interesting.
Speaker 2: That was I was actually I wanted I wanted to hear them out a little bit more, but uh, it was I was because I was more like, I just won't want to hear because I've listened to a handful of reviews of people who really liked the game, and I haven't found anything that was compelling to me that I'm like, oh, yeah, I see it's to me and I'm just like I don't understand. And it feel stupid saying this because I'm not trying to gate keep dragon Age, but I'm like, I don't understand why you like dragon Age, because if you really like Dragon Age, I don't understand why you like this game. That's basically where I'm confused. It's it's confusing to me, like if you really appreciated origins, I don't understand why you had a good experience with this game.
Speaker 1: It's confusing to me.
Speaker 5: I can't respect anyone I likes that game for a I can't. I can't respect any I can't. I can't give you. I can't give you the leeway to try to explain it to me, because you liking that game means you're trashed to me already. Jesus Christ's I mean that honestly. I mean it's for real. There's like not a joke in my mind. There's not like a he heat, this is the lawss a meme. I mean that for real. If you like that game, you are less worth the air you breathe fair.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't care. That's okay.
Speaker 5: I don't care who is I did not care.
Speaker 1: He's a dragon. I do not care. I do not care the way they luke and their heads are so bigue. I did not care.
Speaker 2: I think he would. He probably would enjoy that game.
Speaker 1: He probably is that game, like he's that JJF cave or gpe or Gaypey or think Great grape Gape. I don't remember his fucking babe. That wife's still missing, man.
Speaker 2: She's missing, you know, and the cops are on his ass?
Speaker 1: Or are they really is there an update.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's moved out of his province. I forgot where he lived, Prince Edward or whatever the fuck he was at, and the r m c P were on his ass.
Speaker 1: He claims.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I believe him, but he claims that the SWAT team was after him, came to his mom's house looking for him, but he was he evaded or some ship. I think he's probably like making up some exaggerated shit. So people say, the way that things work in Canada that if there is a like a warrant, you can't just publicly get that information. I don't know if that's true or not. I heard somebody say that because we're looking to see if there was a warrant for him, because he's saying that they're trying to get him right now. So he's in an undisclosed location, but he's still streaming. So I'm like, if he's streaming, they know where the fuck you are, dude. So I don't know how true everything he's saying, but he is saying that he moved and and that they and he's using language now that that she's dead or body.
Speaker 1: They're not looking for the body.
Speaker 2: He's been doing some sort of like Freudian slips to where before he was saying, Oh, she's fucking like double o seven. She's like zero seven, very evasive, and she could be whatever she wants. She could be in fucking Paris right now. She could be like yeah, like yeah, that fucking potato is fucking like a spy fuck off like so and then yeah, so she's she's dead as ship and has been dead for a long time.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He cleaned his apartment thoroughly redid his walls, and is flooring a week after she went missing.
Speaker 1: Uh, she's yea, and yeah, he's clearly a murderer allegedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've bro it's it's I'm just waiting.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think I think he allegedly killed this woman Agenda.
Speaker 2: I he definitely killed her, allegedly alleged definitely killed her.
Speaker 1: Probably, he definitely, without a fucking doubt allegedly killed her.
Speaker 5: Mostly, he definitely, potentially, definitely absolutely might have for sure killed her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, allegendly. Yell, in fact.
Speaker 5: In fact, it's funny, but like really not, you know, like it's like it's really funny with.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's crazy, it's it's it's it's it's insane that it's gone on this long and there's been no fucking it's been a fucking long ass.
Speaker 2: It's been well over a year, and it feels insane to me, well anyone who's been paying attention to it that I just we just don't know how things work in Canada because there just seems to be no real genuine interest in because you know, when somebody goes missing, it's so important to find them almost immediately because just a couple of days after you're fucked essentially the statistically, and so it's like, the social media is so powerful and this person is online, let's do a press conference to do anything, to put the word out to have these autistic people help find some information. And they did nothing, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: What is this? I emailed this guy that wrote an article about the RMCP finding shit. I wrote the journalist and said, how the fuck do things work over there? He gave me this like wishy wash. She answered that was like very unsatisfactory, because I was like, why isn't there any press conference or anything. It's like ah, well blah blah blah blah blah, and I was like, all right, well, I guess you guys just don't care. That's fine. It's not fine, but it's just okay. I guess it is just what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like, so, if anybody's curious, they might be jumping in. We haven't. We haven't talked about this in a long time. If you're curious about it, you could look up John Francois Garape. But a better search tren would probably be Mama j Mama JF. So yeah, Mama JF missing read.
Speaker 5: Not be found, body found Underwhill Kuan chi right now, dude, she was your soul, all right?
Speaker 1: Colds are red violences, Blue Road dis sorry you could sleep. Do you think Wolfenstein might be anti and slightly anti Semitic? The basis of the Nazis winning in it is that they stole secret jew magic? Am I just reading too far?
Speaker 5: I knew it? No, of course, what the kind of magic is there?
Speaker 2: I actually don't know anything about wolf and Stein, even though I have, like I have, wait, actually have. The funny thing is all they have wolf Steine too for some fucking reason.
Speaker 1: Oh uh, the of the new new Ones, right, that's that's the new Colosses. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I think the New Order was the first one and then uh, the New Colossus. The one of the girls was young Blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was that like a DLC or something or a standalone It.
Speaker 1: Was like a standalone kind of spin.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: I hated that game. That was one of the few games that I made a video on because I was like, how do you make something like this? Wasn't that bad? Yeah? You were in it, you remember, like it was like we did the because it had that weird like thumbs up mechanic between the girls and it was like good job, good job, stupid and it's just like, it's just like it was so bad that that was a terrible fucking video game. Genuinely, so unfortunate. But uh, I mean I don't know, man machine they did. They ended up making Indiana Jones and that game is fucking killer, so it might have just been like a fluke.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I am so infact, I'm flaying. I'm frying infant, dude. I'm so excited about Doom the Dark Ages. I can't even I can't even tell you. I once I realized that, like the New Year happened, and I was like, oh, it's it's it's a doomy It's doom year. It's a doom year, like doom. Doom typically comes out for some reason around elections. I don't know why. I don't know why that's the case, but that's just tend to that tends to have been. Yeah, just it tends to work out that way. Like twenty sixteen was Doom twenty sixteen, Doom Eternal was like twenty twenty it was like right around the pandemic, and then obviously twenty twenty five is going to be like probably a few months after the inauguration. So it's, uh, it's very weird, but I'm stoked. Let's see, let's see, let's see. What do we want to do. Yeah, So I don't know, I don't think it's I don't know. I don't know anything about Wolf and Signs story. Really, Like I kind of just played to kill Nazis. I don't I don't even really I played to kill mass He's to see the performances of them, like the Hitler in the second game where he like shoots that guy from Arizona. Like there's like a scene where Hitler's old and he's on Mars fucking it's crazy, fucking insane.
Speaker 5: It's so cool.
Speaker 1: But like he's on Mars and he's trying to he's trying to like direct a movie about his life or something, and so he's like having casting calls on Mars. It's fucking so psychotic. And then this guy goes goes up there, uh to try out, and it's just Hitler in like a almost like a Hugh Hefner jacket, and he's like old and cripple and he's got a cane and he's like and he's doing a casting call and this guy he's like trying to play. I don't know who he's trying to play, if it's like a young Hitler or somebody else, but he's like, I'm such a big fan, and he gets suspicious of him and he goes like and Hitler's freaking out. He's like old and his eyes were like fucking bugging out. He's like, and you then I knew then, and he's like, no, sir, I'm I'm from I'm from Arizona. And then he just he just like shoots him at the head and he's like and it unloads a gun into it. That scene is so good it's unreal how good the scenes and that Wolf and Sign are.
Speaker 5: It's so animated. I love it. It's so like silly animated, like what is happening right now type of things. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that game is. The game is great. I couldn't tell you the first thing about it, but it's a it's a really good action.
Speaker 2: I would say, Yeah, it's probably anti semitic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, I don't know what. I don't think it's too bad. I feel like it's I feel like that's a I feel like that's probably more of a just an anti semitic read on what happened, because I feel like I'm pretty sure it's alien. I'm pretty sure it's alien technology and not jew bad. But I could be I don't know. I could be mistaken. I'm not an ext fort Wolf and Sign at all.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see transferm transform with trash Taste road and he says, hello are my three favorite minorities. As long as a long time Warhammer fan, I find it hard to recommend the franchise since the majority of the community is Nazis. What franchised? What franchises do you think? Do you like but hate the community?
Speaker 5: Most can go on for hours.
Speaker 1: I can't. I it's hard. A more challenging question would be, what do you What is something that is big that you like that that the community doesn't ruin it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That is that everything. I love the communities like being a fan of anything that has existed more than like, maybe ten years. The community will suck eventually because it'll shift past the point where what you enjoy about it and what it is will change. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta say the Simpsons community is still solid. That's the only thing that I like. Forums, the pages that I follow, the ship posting all that. Like, everybody's chill. For the most part. It's overwhelmingly positive. Overwhelmingly people just sharing bullshit and that's pretty much it. Everything else. I actually do feel like you said, Chris, it's like the fandom has just become toxic and ship.
Speaker 5: To the nature of the beasts. Man, that's just what happens. They just become toxic. You can't help it. I love Star Wars. Star Wars fandom is horrible. It's terrible, and its simply just because of the fact that it's gone on for so long and it means too much to ten different people. So I mean, it's freaking Halo. Halo has just existed for too long. So now what I like about it and what someone else likes about it are two different things, you know, And it's like this isn't right, this is right, that's dumb, and it's like you're just you're you're out of lost no matter what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It's it just seems like a like a race at the bottom in most In most situations, what do you think.
Speaker 5: Is the worst?
Speaker 1: Yes, the worst? Probably probably religion? No, seriously, I guess uh I have the worst one?
Speaker 5: Is is a big ask, It's a big conversation.
Speaker 1: I would say probably. I gotta say anime. Man, mmm, I gotta say anime.
Speaker 5: Anime. Anime is a pretty big Do you like anime all that much?
Speaker 1: Though not? Now?
Speaker 2: Anime is a pretty big one. Yeah, that that. Yeah, they're pretty.
Speaker 1: There's and I respect I respect anime, and I like it and like there's things like that. There's as avenues of it that I really like, like the the Miyazaki films and then things like that and obviously DBC and I even liked early Naruto before it got fucking stupid. But it's I don't know. Man, every time I see an anime profile picture, I'm like, uh like it, like it immediately, Like my opinion of that person is immediately immediately damaged, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like no matter what, like they could they could agree with me, and I still I I they could parrot my exact talking points. But if I see that their fucking profiles and animeficture like it. I I don't feel good about this. I feel guilty about saying this, but I immediately feel like that is a lesser being.
Speaker 5: The moment, the moment, it's the moment, the moment a woman brings up astronomy astrology. I don't respect them about saying astronomy is dope, like the moment they bring up astrology, like the like the moment, the moment I like them less It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't escape that though, Yeah, oh I can.
Speaker 2: My I wouldn't be with my wife if she was some fucking astrology chick.
Speaker 1: She's from a country that they're they're not evenna wear the stars yet.
Speaker 5: It's true, her country is still worrying about the fucking potato famine, you know, like.
Speaker 1: They're still trying to worry. They're still worrying about Shrek attacks.
Speaker 5: Yeah sure, yeah, true monthly Shrek attacks really take it.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I feel like they should, well, they're they're the primitive nature. Would they probably would be more into the stars, wouldn't they? That's just bullshit, right, But they don't even they haven't even discovered the sky yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they haven't looked they haven't looked up yet. They're still like they just know.
Speaker 1: They just know that at some point the ground gets bright and then at some point the ground gets dark, and so they don't really they haven't looked up yet. They don't know what. They haven't seen the sun.
Speaker 5: That is so fucking sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like, that's like one of those two dimensional beings. You know. Have you ever looked at those those those videos trying to explain what it's like to be a two dimensional being and.
Speaker 5: How we can't get sceptualize it because it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like the second like like from from a three dimensional perspective, like if a bird from the three D perspective of a two D object, Like if a bird lands in front of you, the second it flies away, it just vanishes and you like it. You can't conceptualize it because it's no longer like directly in front of you on the ground.
Speaker 5: Like that is almost like that's what it's like trying to understand because to what to way to a two D creature, a three D creatures like literally a god? Right, So it's just like I can't even whatever, you know, it's like one of those word there's like whatever, dude, so what? Yeah, we do manipulate the world around me, like I have, oh, jurisdiction right now.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun one. I love I love it when this this happens. Uh jelko queer jelkal queer solid two bums of verily nice rode In, says high Fart Tank. I just beat Mass Effect for the first time after listening to you guys and my and my girlfriend recommend it NonStop. You got a good girlfriend there, amazing game, and I'm excited to start too. But I have a burning question. The Council is an international allegory for real world government inefficiency.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: I hated that I was constantly being gasoling into thinking Saren and the Reapers wouldn't be a problem. When you when you can take one look at him with his wires and ship hanging out and realize he's not. Okay. I hope you guys love uh and your loved ones are safe from the fires. Cheers, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's really true, Like the whole time, you're like this guy's it's.
Speaker 2: Definitely it's it's well, it's a trope. It's a trope that yeah, like it's uh, you're that one part. You were right all along, these the people, the powers that be are not taking this threat seriously.
Speaker 1: And now it's too late.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a it's supposed to be frustrating, especially because like we everybody on this earth that isn't an elite fucking hates like politics and hate like these political figures that are so incompetent and you just want to tear them apart. So it's just a they're great. They they do their job extremely well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure it should be noted. I do think I do think there is a little bit of flair in the interpretation of what's going on on screen whenever you're playing a video game or whenever, like when you're like when you're in like an open world, like when you're in Skyrim, for example, right, and you go to White Run and you're supposed to believe that it's a city, right, a sprawling city, but it's like three acres. You know, that's it's not White Run as it exists in the game. Isn't literally the city of White Run as it exists in Skyrim. Is it is an ostensibly a representation of what that city is to a hero moving through it. It's almost like it's almost like how you would cut a scene from a movie if it was just like a character walking from one room to the other, because it's just like it's not important. You understand that the character gets there. You don't need to see it. And for that reason, you need to be in the city of White Run for the game to happen, but you don't need to see like the stretches of you know nothing that a pasture, you know, right, Yeah, So the idea of that from New York.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like a video game. The motherfucker can move at breakneck speeds. You now, why is he moving? And so the snail's face, Well, it's because of the fact that we don't really care to see that.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing I will say there's a that exists in character in character designs as well, Like I don't think literally in the world of mass effect that Saren is speaking like a fucking obvious villain from the from the perspective of the other council members, you know, he probably sounds like a level headed but to you, because you're the you're the hero who's supposed to oppose him, he's supposed to sound smug and irritating, and so that's how they're going to portray him.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't because like, in from their perspective, Saren's is the ship. And so I think the way that he was even speaking, say, when you have evidence against him and you're trying to or at least when it's actually kind of pre evidence really like, and you're trying to confront him and he's being a cunt, and I feel like, well it it all kind of makes sense because he's like, yeah, how dare you? And they're also like, sorry, Sarah, and we know you're the goat, but we have to we're gonna address this, and then of course they're taking his side, and even though he does seem villainous, but it's also I'm like, well, yeah, I if I were if if I was let's just say, for example, if someone accused me of some shit like that and I didn't, you know, do I would be I would be pretty hostile too, And I feel like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's there's there's the dramatic irony of it too. It's like you're aware that you're right, but like only you're aware that you're yeah, exactly. It's like like I don't know if you guys saw uh no Saratu nah, but like there's a there's a character, there's a character in that movie who like the obviously the movie is about a vampire causing all sorts of havoc, and everybody's like, everybody's trying to tell this guy like it's a vampire, you know, obviously, and the guy's like, what the fuck are you talking about? It's a plague, and everybody in everybody who's like watching it is like, you're so stupid. There's obviously a vampire, but like no, in universe, it's it's very obviously not a vampire, Like why would you why would you believe that it's a vampire?
Speaker 5: Idea stuff like that. People not being able to have the context to read the situation they're viewing because they're not fucking people are not bright for some reason. But it's like, clearly, clearly, clearly if you played with this predicament where you have lived on regular earth and in a world where you can't look up shit, he doesn't. He's probably never seen someone a different color from him. You know, how do you expect him to believe in his mind in heart that vampires exist? It's like, no, Well, especially because I don't believe that shit right now, and we have that's way more closely aligned to what could seem magical in the world now. You know, people don't believe in vaccines right now. You know, like it's like clearly him being like, that's a vampire and him being like, you're out of your mind? Is it's valid?
Speaker 1: But I love it because like everybody hates that character in that movie, and I'm just like, bro, he's he's being totally reasonable.
Speaker 5: Like it's like until to what his name is? What are you talking about? The husband, right, the husband's best friend? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Airon Taylor Johnson Johnson, Yeah, kick ass, crazy m he was kick ass.
Speaker 2: He's like a skeptic. Is that is that what he is?
Speaker 1: Well? Well sensibly, so, yeah, he's a skeptic, but he's also the only person in the movie that is a skeptic. Like everybody else seems to be pretty on board with the fact, like this is clearly a supernatural threat, and so like he seems he seems unreasonable, but like from from the perspective of like in universe, it's like everybody else seems insane. Like well Dafoe is like, oh, you're clearly dealing with the demon, and it's like, huh based off of what no based off of?
Speaker 5: Like, I don't know the goings on people is I need to see the movie.
Speaker 1: I just need to see it. I want to want to Yeah, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 5: I do like it. I haven't I haven't seen your Man. Yeah, I'll see anything with Willem dephone in it's.
Speaker 1: He's to be honest, all the problems. It's Spider, get me pictures of those s Feratu man getting pictures, getting pictures, demanding demanding photographs.
Speaker 5: Of no Seratu, him licking his fingers.
Speaker 1: We say grace first, Ken, Ken say Grace explode. I don't know how would that work?
Speaker 5: I don't know. You just can't even begin to conceptualize what the most grace is, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we thank you for this, like anything crazy.
Speaker 5: I can't even.
Speaker 3: Imagine rewords of by your people. I am no nigorato oh and ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's it's me Count Fentanyl. Yeah, that's damn dude.
Speaker 2: Is that is that the cereal that like they got like the Count chocolate, but it's like Count fintula.
Speaker 1: My mind went to Sony that you said, like is that the cereal? And I imagined like old actions, like old movies series, like like like like the Indiana Jones, like like the fact that like that's like a serial bit. You've been You've been in a bourbank too long, dude.
Speaker 5: I know you got movie you got movie brain. I do have a movie brain.
Speaker 1: I want to see more movies this year actually, like like that was like a thing that I want to actively do because I keep watching the same movies over and over again. It's always like it's always Traffic, Thunder, Hot Fuzz, Spiderman two and fucking I don't even I don't even know, like Naked Gun or something. It's just like always that And every time I want to see something else, I'll put it on for a little bit, and I'm like, I can't pay attention to this. I can't do this right now. I can't do this right now. Jarvis jerky off.
Speaker 5: I love those memes. I love those memes. Jarvis, blow this Asian horror up.
Speaker 1: Jarvis Jarvis, donate send five billion dollars in Israel right now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You saw that right that? Uh, the descent might bad descent? Might Israel who bend our freight on fire? Say what?
Speaker 1: Like what the said buddy in Israel?
Speaker 5: That would be crazy because that it is so not that kind of character.
Speaker 1: So you thought or so or so you believed.
Speaker 5: Do you believe you're ignorant and splendor? You believe that you surpassed me?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a question. Is an interesting American butter Right wrote in he says, how would how would the Snark tank team solve global warming? I've got answers immediately.
Speaker 2: I got one, Oh, massive call of the people.
Speaker 5: Oh that's okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: All the people.
Speaker 2: So like recently Chaia rad whatever libs of TikTok fucking retard, uh like crying like, oh this person wants us all dead or something, because somebody tweeted that yeah, like all libs of TikTok people should like expire or something like that, something along the lines of that. And I was like, yeah, no, I actually agree with that, and I think we should start there. Libs of TikTok enjoyers should not you know, they should make like milk and expire, Like I actually wholeheartedly believe that.
Speaker 1: So we're starting with that. But you can do, well, what what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: That's more practical, Chris.
Speaker 1: So I have so okay, so I'll I'll go first because it's a it's a quick one. I would boil half of the.
Speaker 5: Ocean, Okay, go on, we would that solve?
Speaker 1: So? So it would, so it would. It would bring sea levels down, so immediately you don't have to worry about you don't have to worry about the polar ice caps anymore because the rest of the polar ice CAFs can melt, and then you would you'd probably get back to the normal ocean level or if probably even a little bit less, and you'd have more land to populate with, you know, uh, housing, uh, you know, businesses, all sorts of the Oh.
Speaker 5: I don't want to cut you off because you have such so many great ideas.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even matter. Like like if you pretend, like the earth on that land isn't salted to the point of unusability, Like pretend like that's not happening, isn't there, Yeah, pretend the fact isn't there. I think I think it'd be good. Like we get rid of half the water, we suddenly we don't have to worry about sea level certainly, we don't worry about the ocean's rising.
Speaker 5: We don't have to worry about.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of the if you get rid of half the ocean, half of the plastic, and the ocean is gone. So like that's kind of like that solves a big, big problem.
Speaker 5: Gone. No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: So so here's here's my idea. It's like you boil it, right, okay, and you boil it and it goes away.
Speaker 5: Okay. So what happens is that when you when you when you boil water, crazy does this thing where it returns back into the two things it was right, then it floats up into the magical sky where your where your where your friendly bearded sky dad lives.
Speaker 1: Right, right, This is exactly this is exactly what right right, so here's here's the rains back down. No no, no, no, no no. So here's see you you you misunderstand. So you boil the ocean and the vapors will will rise up in the atmosphere, right yeah. And as the vapors are rising up into the atmosphere, you get a series of large fans to blow the vapor out into space.
Speaker 5: There you go, and.
Speaker 1: So there you go. You get rid of all the plastic, you get rid of all the excess water that we.
Speaker 5: Don't do we clearly don't need.
Speaker 1: And uh, you get more land, and you erase the conserve of the polar ice caps.
Speaker 2: And then we're just like, I love that idea. I just have one thing if you could help solve. Sure, how do you deal with the Earth gaining a significant amount of degrease?
Speaker 1: How do you deal with what are you talking about? Hotter?
Speaker 2: Like you're attacking him now that half of the water in the in the in the in the world is gone.
Speaker 1: Well, so this is actually this is actually a misunder this is actually a misunderstanding of of of what the problem is. Right, So the reason the Earth is getting hot outside of carbon emissions, which is like a big reason uh, is the fact that the water is so shiny that when the sun hits it, it reflects back into the atmosphere and back down and it like it acts like a magnifying glass in some way, and it makes everything hotter than an other wise would be with less water. That's less reflection, and it's it'll actually cool everything down. That's true. And actually and actually as the as as the world gets hotter normally through carbon emissions, the ice caps are then melting into the ocean, which then makes the oceans colder, which actually combats the hot temperature. In fact, that is that so this makes I could eat by the way, there's absolutely somebody out there that I could manipulated to believe in this of course.
Speaker 5: So of course you have all these weird things. I think instead of doing global warm we should we should invest in global chilling heavily. In a global chilling make the world colder. So how how would we do that? Would we pour liquid nitrogen over entire cities? Okay?
Speaker 1: There, so would you dip liquid nitrogen into like the ocean in some way like can freeze partlation?
Speaker 5: Something horrible would happen if it's got like a bunch of tankers of liquid nitrogen and use or them into the ocean. I feel like something hell like.
Speaker 1: Jesus man, I mean that's pretty scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can. I mean also like my idea of the best, but we can do any of them.
Speaker 1: Work all of them.
Speaker 5: We can't.
Speaker 1: We can't do all of them. I would like to see that. Yeah, we could kill everybody, boil the ocean and freeze part of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like something nightmare like will happen if you do that. Like I feel like something really really not good happened if you do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would, it would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably it would take and it would take probably a million years for the world to go back to normal.
Speaker 1: I saw this thing I saw. I saw this thing in response, like the California fires, Like, how's quit California having trouble fighting fires? Look at all this water right next to it. And I saw somebody uh or retreated with like hey, hey, Alexa, what happens when you salt the earth? So it's like and that was just the only response, and it's just like I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen I saw many of those things that those are the things that again, I I know I.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't we already talked about it.
Speaker 2: I should not be surprised by the level of stupidity that people express, but it's hard. It's hard not to feel that way, even though you know that you shouldn't. You see somebody say stupid ship like that, and you'd be like, oh, yeah, of course people are. But it's still shocks in a face. Well maybe not shocked, but affects you. It still affects me. I see it, and I still my eye twitches, and I'm like, damn.
Speaker 5: Dude, I have to choose to not comment on so much debate.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of stuff in my what do you call it?
Speaker 1: I have two from today, I have a lot. I have a lot in my drafts that I just like, I just don't comment on on stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally, it's not worth it because there's not enough. It's not worth having a real conversation on Twitter anyway. But sadly, one of the most recent one is like suicide prevention was a mistake. Some of you really needed to take that leap. Yeah, you should, you should post I should post that.
Speaker 2: Mine are just more like, I know I'm inviting retarded discourse like it was uh uh a lip to TikTok. It was the Ivermectin thing and Elon Musk thing, and I'm just like, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, Like, even though I know.
Speaker 2: It'll get a lot of it'll get traffic. And then there's there are some people following, like there was a guy, you know, you know, I made that fucking Luigi Manjoni song. That fucking I made that song, and there was a guy that said, like that because I made fun of h Tom McDonald or something, I retweeted a thing that's it's spelled out fag and emojis and uh to his like to his Christmas Winter whatever he did, and someone somebody quote tweeted that I retweeted it, and somebody was like, you're fucking you're Deny Defendi post song is just as cringey as Tom McDonald's saying. The only difference is like you're more talented. And I'm like, how the fuck, Like then this guy's following me. That guy's following me, and I'm like, how the fuck could you be following me and say something like some woke some guy singing a Winter Wonderland song about woke culture is something that's the same fucking thing about to throw up and I'm just like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: That that dude, that video sucked. I I yeah, I don't know, man, like God, I don't think people should die, but I feel it.
Speaker 5: I feel like the time, I was like very much so not the kind of guy to say like, oh, take your life. Yeah I said. I said it a lot when I was younger, like because I didn't understand how serious it was. And then like I got old and I'm like, I don't say that anymore because that's it is like not funny.
Speaker 2: Because some people need to be gone. Like, imagine how much better the world would be if Tom McDonald was gone.
Speaker 5: I think of it every day that if I had the power to eradicate people, I would eradicate people. Yes, if I would absolutely may people.
Speaker 2: Not If you're a good person and recognize there's so many terrible people that are causing so much suffering, you'd be doing the world and massive, you'd be doing the actual world itself, the earth of a service by just calling a few fucking eagleman niacal, psychotic, fucking hoarders, you know, from this existence.
Speaker 5: I want gotch I want to I want to pick up some pieces and we hear this flat. What's up?
Speaker 1: The mods aren't gonna work for Marvel Rivals after.
Speaker 2: Season one because people went too hard on the paint.
Speaker 5: That's unfortunate. That is unfortunate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, people just don't know how to fucking like people. It's like they learn nothing from the from the from the Tale of Icarus. Like I feel like that's a very valuable lesson, And I feel like people just don't guys subtle, subtle. You go too hard on the pain, they're gonna take it away from us. Say, but I don't play, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: People aren't smart, Derek. You're talking to people as if they're smart enough to understand, like, hey, maybe pace yourself.
Speaker 2: Like you can't go you can't get too crazy. I mean, it's you know, they're gonna take it away. They're like, oh shit, this is a mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had every woman in that game naked.
Speaker 5: The entire thing I had, I had spirrel Girl hits leaking milk?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's fucking so.
Speaker 5: Entirely.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Install this ship real fast.
Speaker 1: You might have to. I think it's gone season one out already.
Speaker 5: Season one, well, season one is the only the one that exists, right why starting he's the one at the end of season one.
Speaker 1: I don't know my will no lock will no longer work after after the season one updates.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's see if the one update is already out.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think it's already started already.
Speaker 1: Damn, Oh, it's already, it's already, it's already out. Yeah, bet up with a hard cocks hilarious.
Speaker 5: The venom with that that one is particularly funny.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the patch was.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I just missed it. Okay, all right, fair enough, we had.
Speaker 5: Some fun ones like that. I didn't want to just had the Spider without his mask on. This is a white guy guy in a hoodie with pants and no shoes.
Speaker 2: Oh, my Rivals tanks.
Speaker 5: Now that they did that, it won't tank, but people will be upset it definitely.
Speaker 2: I just it's just wishful thinking.
Speaker 5: Some guy's gonna scream and turn into fucking super saint for Goku because of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh.
Speaker 5: Playing Rivals and jerking at the same time. It's crazy playing and you're like, really good, a hedge of easy easy. This should just cake. Just this water to.
Speaker 2: Meed that's fucking wild man.
Speaker 5: He's coming on the space bar to jump.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I wonder what I was gonna say with this draft. It didn't finish. It says I can't with Joe Rogan, dude needs to be shipped. And then I stopped, and I was like, what the hell was I gonna say?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I love seeing half finished drafts because it's always like I wonder like where like I just I gave up at some point, or like maybe I got like a message and like stopped.
Speaker 5: Drafts are way more wholesome than I expected him to ever be.
Speaker 2: It's dumb. Why are they draft because I just.
Speaker 1: One of my drafts. The letter is this, The letter is get good AI artist? Do you mean target practice?
Speaker 5: I just have?
Speaker 1: What is this is? Just like Will Defoe is such a good ass actor.
Speaker 5: I don't know why weird? Yeah, my drafts are just like I don't know. I've just every time I get mad when it is kind to stop myself.
Speaker 1: This is scatman, that's one of them. Yeah, it's just this is it's just letting people know. Let them know, man, they're a mess. Dude. I was so sad, like when I found out that like all my drafts, Like the drafts are like local to your phone. Yeah, so like when my phone died, like in Vegas, I lost all my good drafts and I was like, fuck, I thought they would be I thought they would be.
Speaker 5: Tied to your account.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, that's yeah, that's that is true. Yeah, I mean that would make sense.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: In fact, what the hell in Nigacado heart Arcado?
Speaker 1: That sucks?
Speaker 2: No wonder when it's a trap Nido hard Arcado, that's that sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a low that's a low hanging fruit for sure. But it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna tweet it out now just because it's it's it was terrible.
Speaker 1: But you know what, No, I can't it's that that would sucks too much. Yeah, I just I love the unfinished ones. Yeah, this sneaker is gay coded. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that tracks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I guess so, I guess. I am conf.
Speaker 2: All, captain. Let's fucking go domb.
Speaker 1: What let's fucking like?
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's domb gears domb. I don't know, let's see, let's see what it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 5: No, it's just what time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean they got like two hours.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, we're gonna read the name, so it's gonna go for another fucking nine years. So uh, let's read the names now, Yes, the next episode. By the time this next episode, next time we sit down to record, it'll be in person. Uh, back to normal. Yeah, So don't you fucking.
Speaker 5: Worry about that.
Speaker 1: Don't you for fucking get it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: You want to count me down?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 1: Two one the homeless person in between Sweeney's teeth, squid Starship Ray shal slur. Don't make a colon a promise if you know you can't keep it, Emma, Emma Cole Indemption two. Flexing being a day when listening like a destny veteran. Flex is playing the day one the D one beta when sharing a bad opinion, Sweeney's slurping, Colon's through his tooth gap like Pisquetti, the snow Bunnies, and Rival got me acting a fool. One Thousand Ways to Die commedition, Metal Gear, Gay Gun, the Tank with the Pasty Chassis, Lucy Boy Pussy and Nerdvis just sticking up to the flex nukes. Sween would defend Hitler if Hitler was Jamaica fash Or. So ah, yes you can't. Ben Shapiro getting milk blasted by Abby until his colon falls out. Oh yeah, it's not that, and Colin has in fact fell off.
Speaker 5: He's drinking. He's trying Tom Games.
Speaker 1: It's like when a dog's biting at a fucking hose.
Speaker 5: Just the third you can feel the thirst on him.
Speaker 1: He's biting the fucking water. The liquid man Berserker, Braley gap shotting, Sweeney the sloker, the sloger. I want to know how I got these chromosomes fuel Gay egg by Gay Rilla's assassin, Sassy Assassin, Sassy son Salad Indiana Jones yelling your name is Toby watching a j O I because I genuinely don't know how uh Gandolf sending that ball rigger where it belongs. Domination Vonna the dead Brill helped my grandma cross the street, then kicked her into the gutter. I wore the scumbag shirt to the barbers. Jingle bells, jingle balls, jingle balls. Cock who has the skinniest penis of the three of you? Skinniest, the skinniest doesn'tone ever met as you're the fucking diameter like.
Speaker 5: The guard skinny penis measured it.
Speaker 1: I think I did the the what is it the the toilet paper roll test? I don't A long time ago.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, like in middle school, and then yeah, like it just never comes to my mind. That's not a when you have a roller and you're dicking a ruler and you're dick in a hand at the same time, Like when does that happen.
Speaker 5: Anymore?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Maybe as like a kid was like, oh, rulers laying around bi my peep is.
Speaker 5: But definitely I would do that, and I would like mark it on a ruler and remember like why there's so many marks? Why are there so many marks on a ruler? Buy fucking three inches and I'm like, don't worry about it, crazy, I check it. I checked a day later and it's small.
Speaker 2: Definitely, I definitely don't want. I think the reason why I will never do it is because I feel like you're only going to be disappointed. I feel like there's.
Speaker 1: There's only this.
Speaker 2: It's just that's all. It can't I mean, if your piece is massive, then you're like you you know, you know, and if your is fine, like it has potential to just be like, oh I thought it was bigger.
Speaker 5: Than that, like you know, yeah, you're just at a loss. It's it's like asking yourself when you're gonna die, Like find out when you're gonna die. It's like you think you wanted to know that, and.
Speaker 1: I would love to know, you know you would? No, would you think?
Speaker 5: I don't think you want to know you die.
Speaker 1: I think I'm kind of okay with with knowing.
Speaker 2: So if you know you had fucking six months to live, you think you'd be like, oh, cool, all right?
Speaker 1: I mean I mean I would at least be able to fucking you know, say goodbyes and like have fun with the money that I have, you know what I mean, like instead of just like saving it. Like that's the thing that's bothers me is I would just like die with savings. That's why I don't have so lame.
Speaker 5: You have to have kids, So you have to have kids so at least they get something.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm gonna donate it all to my dog.
Speaker 2: Uh, your parents, give me your fucking dog.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know you spent any of this.
Speaker 1: Only if this, if any of this money goes outside of pet Cole, I'm gonna be fucking furious, uh howling at the moon for you who Jesus Christ. By the existence of serious Black and Harry Potter, there should be a person named dubious White. What was the thing made sill? Uh Sweden canonically being the only weave that gets pussy hiring bo bo bo obamna to kill my boyfriend for not giving me enough attention. Colon's are red violence as blue getting murdered by the entire United States military because some dog used to work at the White House. If if shitting come is cool and consider me Miles gay uh death, the world's jack, the world's fastest Mallori. Thank you guys for getting me through the year. You can't take back what your bootyholes see. Derek, I saw your video and you place his trash kingston eats butthole come seemen, penis feces, doukie saliva, come rodents commn come wea the sandwiches interesting fucking Jesus right, very good at some more protein?
Speaker 5: Damit, dam it. I was like, I only add some more protein.
Speaker 1: Real at the real Donald Trump, big meaty stinks that thousand up. I hate this. I'm not reading this name. I'm not reading this name.
Speaker 5: I hate.
Speaker 1: I hate this name. Thousand up, three million, up, six billion up, nine trillion up, twelve quadrillion up, fifteen quintillion up eighteen. I did my homework and I play outside now well worth it.
Speaker 5: I just hate the amount of zero's in each one of those numbers.
Speaker 1: I guess, man, I don't know. I'm upset. Andy the man Who's handies and I go back to s here but forever Dandy. Clancy Brown is the white Keith David Gay Song of the South Slung in my mouth, Uh, Heath Smoker going off to Vegas. The in game currency call Duty Point is called CP kids Sucking on the Uh sucking on Profallasine can't put down the cock Big Peepee, Big pimpin by jay Z but gay Uh. In the ad voice read Robin Come or Red Robin Come. Uh. I had it pretty recently, actually, I think I've ever had it. See Burger is a pretty solid Actually Red Robins is like a Johnny Rockets or something where I'm like, I just I'm never around decent, so like, why would it? You know?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think that's some pretty decent burgers.
Speaker 5: It's not expensive.
Speaker 2: That's a bacon burger thing that I really I liked the bottomless steak fries and I was still their seasoning all the time. They're they're season salt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, dude. People equal gayo reference Kevin Durant's feet. Uh, mister doctor man lover or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock. Fuck you, I am playing my TV license, bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'd probably have to do that cover People Equal gay.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, okay, mister fans boomer saying racism just isn't what it used to be. Fuck face, unstoppable cardboard pie, longtime question asker, first time listener.
Speaker 5: Man, racism just ain't what it used to be.
Speaker 1: Used to be prejudice, used to mean something. Jolly old dipshit The Ace of Parades RFK Junior streaming with an anime girl YouTuber avatar and his voice is pitched up with slightly wild but still wobbly.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I want to see that.
Speaker 5: Actually, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Chris Ray pisted King Ramsey's The Man and Gods, The Men and Gauze I hope Jimmy Carter is pissing on Reagan from heaven pedophilic x QC equal is pdf Martian manfucker strikes back from property Maroon five. This is this love is making little pools on me. I fuck gay guys so many times before, and this cock is pumping inside on me.
Speaker 5: But up bar.
Speaker 1: Hom Kansas City, Missouri is older than Kansas.
Speaker 2: Get your own name, you dog shit state.
Speaker 1: Stit stilts in, stilt stilts in. I think the shocking amount of blackface and Sonic three. The fish that swims up yoururethra when you piss smitche the kids. She pipped it on my pip a possum was actually almost but now they're back. Shannon Sharp's colon falling out on Instagram Live Sweeney flosses with his own piss yummy. I'm just here so I don't get killed asking for breast milk at the restaurant. Fuck it star coffee. Uh put the mass back and chrismass my massive cock. Did you really fucking think there'd be no consequences for all your tom foolery? Dufoe sneered as he drew a weapon. Uh, Craig the Canadian dutchy on a boat Ho, it's it's your boy, Shawney d Friendly neighborhood sex offender, uh Serpverse Agent two sixty seven And and a little bit of come in what and a little bit of come in fries fat cocks on a Friday Night, pair of dudes that fit just right in my gafed asshole. Oh, oh my god, is that a.
Speaker 2: Remember that commercial that went? It was it was like TG have Fridays or Applebee's or something. There was like a like a an emergency broadcast thing. The alarms were sirens. I think it was I had to do with like Russia or something invading Ukraine.
Speaker 1: It was something like that.
Speaker 2: There was like a siren going on and then uh that it just cuts to that commercial. Oh yeah, is that that.
Speaker 1: A little bit chicken? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, how does it go again?
Speaker 2: I can't remember the melody.
Speaker 1: It's it's and a little bit of comen fries, fat cocks on a fried and a pair of dudes rat in my gape that. I don't remember that last part Radio and my gape gass whole.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 1: I do remember that, Yeah, it was it was like it was like it was like live reporting of like a genocide or like or like a child being exploded by a drone, and then it just cuts the fucking and little chicken frat. It is great. That ship was insane. I totally forgot about that because as I was reading it, I was like, what fucking song is this? And then the second you brought up a news travesty, I remember, like I associate that song with like tragic like news.
Speaker 2: I bet I could find it, Oh easily, chicken fried. This type of chicken fried should pop up fast. Yeah, I can't have Ukraine war without a little bit of chicken fried and cold beer.
Speaker 1: That was real. It was like air Reid sirens going on like Geck dies. So, dude, imagine you're getting fucking you. Imagine you're getting the skin blown off your skeleton by a fucking ICBM and that song is playing underneath it. They're fucking singing in America about this. Oh my god, if okay, uh, if y'all are recording on Chris's apartment, does that mean no more inward Tank?
Speaker 5: We answered that last episode.
Speaker 1: Uh, it goes like this. Her balls, it goes like this. Her balls are dick with sequin gloves. She tugs my nips. The drag show queen was.
Speaker 7: Moaning, hallelujah, Hallolujah, Hallua, hallelujah halloo.
Speaker 1: That was that was me, Ray Ramond. Oh fuck, I wait, what the is going on? Broborah?
Speaker 5: You Deborah? You fucking crack Hord? What what Deborah beat you to death with nothing but a petty and a hack.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stick the mob on you, bitch. Remember Italian I have happening.
Speaker 2: But you remember when what the Remember that the Big Chicken was treated?
Speaker 1: So Bro, I don't, I don't even I don't know what I'm looking.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's somebody used MS paint to make his dick at.
Speaker 5: This dude.
Speaker 2: That was fucking the Big Chicken.
Speaker 5: Dude. That video, that video will live in my mind forever. That video will live in my mind.
Speaker 1: I does never forget that day.
Speaker 2: But it was just like you go on the trending tab and it says McChicken like, oh, what's this?
Speaker 1: That's fucking awesome. I wonder if they I wonder what they're doing to change the recipe?
Speaker 5: Did you look at it?
Speaker 1: It's just this guy. It's just this guy fucking raw dog and chicken.
Speaker 2: It's a low stroke and a it has like rugged fucking batter on it too, like all the things you could have fucked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you get hard, you know your your dick becomes more durable. You know if.
Speaker 2: My dorability has been spiked upwards.
Speaker 5: Thanks to this honey packing VIAGRAA I took this morning?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right three x O, cheering obnoxiously after learning Nick Quent has has HIV H. A former friend recently sent her extremely autistic teenage daughter to school in the Iago shirt or the shirt Slurban' stroke and smoking joke and emoticon's going like this drift m h Lord of all drip Indiana Jones, but instead of using a whippy uses his own coal and Obi, won't you blow me waiting for this? For the Sween Hunting Tier, I want his pelt, Kremlin de Gremlin, drinking scroll, girls, ass crack sweat, Saint Sweeney's four acres and a mule or his tooth. Gavin Lily Waigle a five eighty three Ppenie Brothers Karl Urban daring Jack Wade to stick his hand in a deep fire. For the Novaka movie, Donk Doncer said, Ue, this is gonna be a colon joke, but the constant killed it in the same fucking episode they started it. Uh Gage six, uh teenage to this baically giggle every time I see it. To Tuton mean Age Needle teedles so fucking stupid. It's such a British joke, like like the the you know what I mean, It's like just the oh silly sound, silly sounded. Yeah, it's the tune. It's the tut Tuton me and aged Deedle titles. Uh, Mike Evans, Hey Dad, Hey, my dad used to punish me by publicly embarrassing me with tarts. Speak to me, be fishy. Nick Fuentes has aids and that's real. Look it up. Forcing my family to watch gup till Lady Nine's top ten hottest See female Sonic characters on Christmas. John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine. Simon Lewis avery but written like R. L Stein stupid. The First Church of Key David Mickey Mouse gaping Ron desanters with this big with his comedically oversized cock so hard as Colon falls out, Locus shitting is colon out on Maria. That's crazy. Uh one day one one of these days Kings in one of these days, bang zoom out your colon pre Ras, Chris, look look just look at Swinge and Y'll fuck you Blake eight nine six. Who do you think you are? I am the Uzbek tummy squealer. Do you think Brian Thompson's last words was wha uh? The or the most wonderful time to be queer Alaska? I want to feel trash cause you here the racial pain Hurricane Miller, Texas tater salad, Young Sheldon getting pan panched so hard he explodes.
Speaker 5: My pants blow up. You disregard your safety. It's like I gotta finish him off with this final movie. That is the greatest way to die.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Do people at least see you first? Or does as soon as the pants get pulled down to your knees.
Speaker 2: I feel like the dude that does it to the assailant has to die too, right as soon as the pants touches his ankles, he just erupts.
Speaker 5: He does the vegeta thing.
Speaker 1: What I'm immediately when I'm immediately imagining, is like some kid he's getting bullied so hard, and so he's like, today's the day I'm sick and tired of this. But he doesn't have a gun. He has a grenade in his pocket and he's just waiting for the right moment. And he's standing in line for like, I don't know, lunch or something, and some guy behind him goes like, hey, Frank, and then pants is him and then undoes the pin in his pants and he's just and he just explin and he can't even take his pants off quickly or run away, you know, So he's just he's just dead. It's just over. Imagine panting somebody walking away in.
Speaker 2: Catching a little bit of shrap, Like, fuck, Jesus Christ, what a fucking awesome scenary pray like robot chicken or something.
Speaker 1: That's so good man, I love that. Oh it's so stupid. Uh Nikki Ziggy nig apostrophe R zig Apostophe r f f uh formerly formerly known as uh Niggi Niggy Ziggy fifty four Shades of gay Dom, The Giant Worms, Colon fell out, squirt words, sucking his own nose, whoops, whoopstuf fer Goldberg menacingly preheated toe Sorry, Miss Jackson Badley, Brave Dog. The Colon Hunter a theory and needs help blowering his weapon Halo three Orange Man Hunter feed a man of rat, satisfy his rat desire. Roe Jogann from melpous One and route routing out all list.
Speaker 5: Walter routing out all list.
Speaker 1: Is the King of that bad?
Speaker 5: Is that real?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Is that okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, Yeah, it's it. Wait wait up