Speaker 1: One Lynch Taco Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Okay, you got a little more than fifteen minutes to cast a vote for you. Say we play it if you have not already done so on the j our Facebook page. Featured band this morning Metallica. Three song choices Escape Leper, Messiah or No Remorse all old school tracks to choose from.
Speaker 2: You put your vote in JR our Facebook page. We'll play the one with the most votes, and somebody who votes is winning full day passes for Welcome to Rockville. We have these tickets all week too. It seems as uh a few dozen of you are interested in winning these.
Speaker 1: Good night God. The votes are pouring in. Remember, yeah, we'll do this all week for you. Say we played, so be sure to vote each morning, don't miss.
Speaker 2: Out, and you'll know if you win, because I will directly reach out to you in a d Yeah, Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: Will no one else. Don't let any of these games that people are playing on there. Don't fall for any of that. Yeah, let's begin in Canada, Eh, Taco Bob. I'm gonna guess that you have probably because I haven't either, and I'm gonna think most most of the listeners haven't heard of this either. Osteo odonto cara tropthys thesis.
Speaker 2: Something to do with your teeth and bones. Uh, it's uh, well the teeth. That's that's good that you picked up on that. The This procedure is a O O KP for short, more commonly known as tooth and eye surgery. Oh, tooth in your eye, tooth in eye surgery. My mom has a wisdom tooth that went up and it was right.
Speaker 3: Kind of below.
Speaker 1: That's not what this is.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay.
Speaker 1: This is where they pull out one of your teeth, one of your existing teeth. Usually they use a canine okay, and they remove that tooth, install a plastic optical lens inside it, then implant the whole thing into the eye of a blind person. Okay. This dates back several decades, It's never been performed in Canada before. And then this week doctors are actually going to be attempting this on a patient who has been blind for his whole life.
Speaker 3: I mean, his eyes are already they don't work, so why not try so?
Speaker 1: I guess they have a way of ripping your tooth out, then they implant it to let it grow a little bit in another part of your body, and then once that's going they attach this lens to it put in the eye.
Speaker 2: And uh, why not just why where does the tooth come in? Because that seems kind of painful. Why wouldn't you just use I don't know, somebody's fingernail, like you know, that's like a contact.
Speaker 1: The teeth have dentine, which is the hardest substance the body produces, making it the ideal casting to bridge the plastic lens and the patient's eye. According to the doctor performing the surgery, if that answers your question is what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like the gum or something.
Speaker 1: Well, it's spelled d E N T I N E.
Speaker 3: The friends the friend's dad was a big dentist.
Speaker 1: No risk of rejection because we're using part of the patient's own body. I thought this might have been where that I give my I teeth expression comes from. But that's something different as well.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's these ones canined.
Speaker 1: I thought give my I teeth as an expression saying you're willing to give up pretty much anything to have something happened.
Speaker 2: Well, I teeth are these ones that you know your dog teeth some people call them me canines.
Speaker 1: Right, which is what's being used? Yeah? You're I t yeah, all right, all right if you're blind? No, this is is now an option. I don't know if they do this here in the US or not.
Speaker 2: So you said that this is the first one Canada is doing. Where else did they do it?
Speaker 1: That it's worse, it said, the procedure has been done for years in Europe. God, dog, what do you gotta lose?
Speaker 3: Pat?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Not your vision?
Speaker 1: No? No? I mean, what's the worst? You have a tooth in your eye? Yeah, let's play an exciting round of what's in the seven month old Bernese Mountain dog puppy named Palluna. This dog belongs to a Los Angeles area family and they noticed that Luna was vomiting and had a firm distended abdomen. Took her to the animal emergency hospital. The X rayed the dog found the stomach full of clothing plus photos of her. This is all that's in the stomach. Everything they found in her stomach, twenty four socks, a scrunchy, two hair ties, a shoe insert, a small onesie that had got wrapped up into her intestines, and then some other miscellaneous cloth piece, clothing pieces.
Speaker 2: Panties. It's always panties. Dogs loves panties. Just like, what did dogs eat out of trash cans on the bathroom pat What do they eat a toilet paper? Nope, tampons. They eat tampons. It's a known fact. And because Teddy, he's the king, Teddy eats a Teddy is the canine garbage dump. Yeah, he'll eat anything, but no, but then they go for panties because panties are quite similar to the tampons. You know, I mean, it's all you know. I don't need to explain anatomy. Oh Luna, Luna's eating everything. Oh god, just seven months old? Is a Bernisee Mountain dog. That's gotta be a bigger breed. I would think all that stuff. I mean, even at seven months, like you, dog can grow pretty quick at that point. Twenty something, Look up, Look up Burmese Mountain dog. Taco twenty something socks. So pissed.
Speaker 1: I knew it wasn't the dryer that was just exactly making those disappear. Mountain, Burmese Mountain. All right, you want to go dog puppy or dog bernise Mountain dog it says, okay, B E R A E S C. Yeah, this is almost like it's almost like one of those big ol' uh oh, yeah, that's a decent sized dog.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Look look at a puppy. Since he's seven months old, he's kind of a puppy. Let's see puppy right there, pops up. Oh yeah, that is hundred pounds. It's seven months he's gonna be big.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. And look at the text line about the vision.
Speaker 1: Taker.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a panty dog expert.
Speaker 1: Where is it.
Speaker 2: When they were talking about the blind people. On that note, I have a story imagine seeing t's for the first on that that's a perfect segment of this final story here for idiotology this morning.
Speaker 1: This is a new spin on the whole train hits car situation, which, for the love of us, this happens way too often, and it shouldn't ever happen. No, it just shouldn't ever happen. It loves. Of course, you're face timing with your girlfriend who flashes you her her teas yeah, and you become so enamored and just oriented with it you accidentally turn where you think the road is and go down and pulled like a Michael Jordan's son and gets stuck, get stuck on the tracks and he gets out. This dude gets out and he's trying to move his car, but it's too late. Here comes the train. He just has to jump out of the way and watch it. Thn get obliterate.
Speaker 2: If he ever get stuck on the tracks, just remember the golden rule.
Speaker 1: Leave it, girlfriend, flashing.
Speaker 2: FaceTime, I was just actually called to break you up, break up.
Speaker 1: With oh great, and just lost my Cartes.
Speaker 3: Shires of j r. R. Is brought to you by you, Thank you, Central Florida.